Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #937 (isolation #200) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by Ythan »

And I associate bees with jelly but if this was Donkey Kong Country Mafia and someone claimed Bumble Bee Rumble, Jelly Motherfucker, I'd know they were full of shit because that's WRONG.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #939 (isolation #201) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Ythan »

There doesn't have to be an alternative suggestion. It doesn't have to be aquatic goddess. I doubt the goddesses are in the game but if they were I'm sure they'd just be goddesses. And I'm opposing you because you're defending obvscum in obvlies.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #940 (isolation #202) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

Here's what happened. He claimed Nayru, x goddess. You're complaining that I can't come up with something better to fill the x slot. Even though the entire claim is bullshit and there's no reason to believe the format is valid.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #942 (isolation #203) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Ythan »

There's a reason I'm not voting for you anymore, chess. <3
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #944 (isolation #204) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

This isn't SSB mafia and you are incredibly reaching.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #946 (isolation #205) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

You're going off on a long tangent and assuming that it makes sufficient defense.

I just don't think the goddesses are in the game. This plays no part in my case and so I'm not going to bother explaining it. It's just a hunch.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #948 (isolation #206) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Ythan »

I have reason to doubt the claim. You're spewing something but when people see it I'm sure you will like for it to have been a bit more rational.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #991 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
OBJECTION!
Nayru is the guardian goddess of the Zora! Of the three sacred stones, she is represented by the Zora's Saphire (blue). She is an /aquatic/ goddess, because she is the guardian of the aquatic race!
The attack her her flavor failure, and it is despite you not knowing any better, came after I started the attack. It's not the meat of it. Sorry you missed that.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #992 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I know for a fact that I am not wrong.
No.
Verdant, BTW, is wooded, or forested.
Given that this is a Zelda game and the only reference we have seen to the verdant modifier is in the negative where it was attached to a boss monster I am fairly certain that verdant in this case refers to the prosperous humanoid races.
If you don't have an elemental modifier, it's because you are either Hylian, Geurdo or some other human race.
The only evidence we have of elemental modifiers is Cupcake's fakeclaim. Also, Hylians and Gerudo are not human.
Verdant refers to Kokiri.
Aquatic refers to Zora.
I'm waiting on something to do with fire, but that would refer to Gorons.
Trying to attach elements in order to support Cupcake's botched claim.
Respectively, the three goddesses who are the protectors of those 3 races, would have the same elemental alignment.
You are really reaching. Well, lying, but you get the point.
I'm not a great scumhunter, nor am I an experienced mafia player, but there is one thing I do know. That being this Zelda flavor. I guarantee that these elemental alignments will extend to the goddesses. Why do you thinik in the game, it shows Faeore flying over Kokiri forest? Din flying over Death Mountain? Nayru flying past the entrance to Zora's Domain?

It's because they are the guardians of those three sacred races to the land of Hyrule.
This doesn't support your case at all though.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #994 (isolation #209) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Conversely, your iso shows... absolutely nothing.
Nice rebuttal! Except you didn't address the point at all and it still stands. Why are you flailing, you're not even the one in trouble. Or you weren't, anyway.
Exilon wrote:Also, I don't remmber anyone claiming any kind of verdant.
Pretty much. We have only seen Barinade described as non-verdant. Why would the boss from Jabu Jabu's belly be described as non-Kokiri? It wouldn't and she's full of shit.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #996 (isolation #210) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Ythan »

Le Cupcake wrote:The amount of BS that spewed from your mouth last night was just simply amazing, ythan.
This is getting pathetic. You're not even addressing my case you're just flailing and calling the things I say BS without explaining how in the least.
How the fuck was there any flavor failure?
Because Lanayru isn't aquatic and you built your nebulous defense of the slip off of the verdant claim which never occured as I have explained.
If you're referring to why nayru is aquatic, I would think that it would be because "Lanayru" is a water snake.
lol giant stretch
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #997 (isolation #211) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Ythan »

Le Cupcake wrote:Just read up. LLD shows why flavor knowledge is important.
Wrong. If you want to make a point then make it instead of pretending someone else already did for you, without picking it out specifically.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #998 (isolation #212) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

This is a quick way to get some kind of feel for how the term verdant is used in the Zelda universe.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Special:Search ... dant&go=Go

It is always used in the sense of Hyrule's health.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #999 (isolation #213) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Vanish in flashy blue particles...?

I'm fairly sure that's equal to a force field. Sorry I wasn't specific enough.
You say I spewed BS. Are you
kidding me
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1000 (isolation #214) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Ythan »

My mistake, Cupcake the fakeclaimer called my posts BS without actually backing it up and it was Lady LD that posted that particular bit of BS. By the way, lol at wagon votes by players who clearly didn't read. I'll oblige Al and summarize.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1002 (isolation #215) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Ythan »

Posts I consider relevant to the issues at hand. I'll go one page at a time.

905 Cupcake claims Nayru's Love.
916 Zwet claims non-verdant. This is the only reference to the term verdant and it refers to Barinade as non-verdant. Clearly unrelated to the forest.
917 Chess asks what a verdant race is.
919 I express 80%+ surety of Cupcake's scum alignment.
920 Nik is I believe the first to suggest that verdant refers to the Kokiri.
923 Cupcake claims Aquatic Goddess, which is incorrect, and votes me. This bare claim, compared to others in the thread, is composed entirely of role-based info we've seen in other claims and, where originality was necessary, a mistake about Nayru, who would not be described as an aquatic goddess. Also an omgus vote based on nothing.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1003 (isolation #216) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Ythan »

jenniwren wrote:I'm working on my catch-up post, but watching the thread grow while I'm doing it. The page Ythan just linnked for verdant has a link (the second one, via the Golden Goddess entry). If you follow that link and scroll down, you get this information.

"As the Goddess of Wisdom, Nayru is associated with law and order. She is believed to be the Goddess of Time referred to in Majora's Mask due to her role in setting the realm in order and her association with the Oracle representing Time.
Through her oracle, Nayru is also associated with the flow of ages, string instruments, and singing. Nayru seems to be represented by water, ice, or love, as exemplified in the magic spell Nayru's Love, and the Great Fairy of Ice, holder of the Water Element, who resembles Nayru's Oracle and Goddess Statue.
The Light Spirit which is named after her, Lanayru, has the appearance of a serpent, and the unique feature of its province is the deep Lake Hylia. Nayru shares her symbol with the Tune of Ages."

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Golden_Goddesses
Some analysis with your information please.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1005 (isolation #217) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Ythan »

925 Cupcake googles Nayru and pulls the quote, posting it in the same exact format, from the top of the first page that comes up.
928 Cupcake spends most of her time posting attacking my case by insulting it rather than addressing content. Laughable, most fail, etc. Without backing it up because she's been flailing for pages (as of our time now).
932 Nikanor attempts to defend Cupcake. Of all the ways he could have done this that would have been believable he says that "Nayru is blue so she would be called aquatic." He says every player has to have a modifier (I don't) and so aquatic was tacked onto hers. He also attacks me because in the past I have said that the game will not be flavor-broken and now I am attacking a claim because of botched flavor. There's no contradiction there, he just wants me out of the game. Disappointed in him.
938 Nik wants me to come up with an alternative descriptor for Cupcake's fakeclaim even though it's a fakeclaim.
943 I forgot about this actually. I had said that everything EXCEPT the mistaken aquatic claim was drawn from other claims but even that came from the King Zora claim. So yeah, she grabbed a bunch of little pieces from other claims and put them together wrong.
947 Nik doesn't understand or ignores that the part of the case he is debating pertains to a messed up claim.
949 Lady LD arrives and starts her defense. It's not a good one. Nayru still isn't aquatic and her proxy-omgus vote against me is nominally based on my rejection of that poor claim.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1006 (isolation #218) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

jenniwren wrote:Working on it...
You posted it for a reason. You bolded that part for a reason. It's not hard.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1007 (isolation #219) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

951 Lady LD goes back to the Verdant=Kokiri argument. Still wrong.
953 Lady drops the wacky defense and proxy-omgus attacks Dekes for agreeing with the case against instead. This would be textbook omgus if she wasn't defending someone else, and it's still just as bad. Also she says someone claimed verdant. We've been over how wrong this is. This is a big piece of her defense of Cupcake's flavor mistake and it's based on Lady LD not reading closely enough.

An aside, here. Lady LD's defense of Cupcake is based on a verdant/fire/aquatic trinity connected to the Three Goddesses and their related races. Except the only one we've seen connected to either a race or a goddess outside Cupcake's fakeclaim is aquatic in the King Zora claim. We've been over, again, why verdant does not fit here.

963 Lady LD claims that Cupcake was defended by a blue forcefield, ie Nayru's Love. Too bad she's completely lying.
971 This is where she "explains" the aforementioned mistake.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1008 (isolation #220) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Ythan »

jmj3000 wrote:
Bunny wrote:Although I think Ganadorf would be align with dark/shadow, but that isn't really important.
If we are going that route, then I can see Princess Zelda being aligned with light. Thats about all the elemental alignments I can think of.
Zelda would be light. If the Sheikah are involved then they would be shadow and the Gerudo would most likely be spirit. Whether Ganondorf would be spirit as well would most likely depend on whether he is part of a meaningful Gerudo faction, but if the Sheikah are present and are shadow then I doubt Ganondorf would be that or the synonymous "darkness" which is not actually an element ever used in the series.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1009 (isolation #221) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm going to note that all these miller claims would be what you consider dark elemental allignment.

So like, if Ganon were to suddenly be on the towns side, then that would be miller in this game (based of claims)
We've seen one fully-explained miller claim. I think my earlier boss-themed explanation is much more fitting than whatever it is you're attempting to do here.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1010 (isolation #222) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Ythan »

982 Lady LD misrepresents my vote to explain her proxy-omgus vote. This is before we got into any discussion of "elements" (aquatic is not an element in the Zelda universe, water is). My explanation before her vote was based on the fact that Nayru is not aquatic, which had in no way been turned into the later goddesses-sharing-elements-with-races discussion that came later. This explanation is a lie.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1011 (isolation #223) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Ythan »

Now let's take a moment to look at the recent terrible votes that found their way onto me in the wake of this argument.
GandalfIzSik wrote:
unvote
vote ythan

for reason stated by LL
btw she is 100% right about what she's talking about
Chronopie wrote:I can tell you that there are
at least
six different elemental(ish) alignments.

Fire | Water | Forest | Light | Shadow | Spirit

--

And I support LLD in this.

VOTE: Ythan
Zero content from either of these, and both are self-evident (wolf in) sheep('s clothing) votes.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1012 (isolation #224) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

Quick, one person express an explanation for their vote against me. Hint, it isn't to your win condition to admit that you're scum.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1014 (isolation #225) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Ythan »

It's horribly ironic that Lady LD is attacking you for "defending" me considering what she's been doing lately. Poorly defending Cupcake based on lies.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1019 (isolation #226) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

My summary in a smaller nutshell. This is the outline of the argument itself, eschewing the scummy behaviors and rampant omgus of those involved. I won't be getting into Nik either, Cupcake or Lady are top priority atm.

Cupcake hobbled together a fakeclaim based on scraps from other claims. Adds a quote from the top of the first google result for "Nayru", in the same format. She hasn't given any more since. Lady L makes the argument that Nayru must be aquatic because the Zora are, and Kokiri are verdant. Except the Kokiri are not verdant and the only reference we have seen to that word is that Barinade, a jellyfish, is not, as part of a miller claim. Verdant clearly means what it always means in the Zelda universe, and not forest-related. So Lady's defense of the fakeclaim is built on air. When Lady comes back to the defense after dropping it to omgus for a bit she gets into how Cupcake used a blue forcefield, Nayru's Love. Except she never did this. Lie.

Le Cupcake or Lady Lambdadelta today.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1020 (isolation #227) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Nice spam you got there Ythan. Just because you say something, doesn't make it true.
I know you can't factually dispute the case but constantly whining about it instead makes you look like a sore loser.
I PROVED that Nayru is an aquatic goddess.
No you didn't.
This /SUMMARY/ is pure subjective nonsense.
Then dispute it.
You just told a lie. In your own statement.
Ythan wrote:982 Lady LD misrepresents my vote to explain her proxy-omgus vote.
This is before we got into any discussion of "elements"
(aquatic is not an element in the Zelda universe, water is).
My explanation before her vote was based on the fact that Nayru is not aquatic,
which had in no way been turned into the later goddesses-sharing-elements-with-races discussion that came later. This explanation is a lie.

The two bolded parts show the contradiction. If your vote was based of the Aquatic thing being a lie, how could it not relate to the elements theme?

I'm not the liar.
YOU ARE.
I explained the distinction between aquatic as it was used at that time to simply describe the Zora, an aquatic race, and the element of water you
attempetd
to conflate it with. I did it
in that quote
. Lol try harder.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1021 (isolation #228) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And I'll note that you provide NO PROOF that I am lying. You just come out and say it. You flood the chat with meaningless drabble, just to make it look re-searched, when nothing in your statements is based on FACT.

You keep saying "I LIED". Prove it. Other wise, you are the liar.
I'm
explaining
why you're a liar. You don't need to make three posts in a row to complain about it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1024 (isolation #229) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

You're not making valid points. If you think you are then defend them instead of constantly bitching about me disputing them.

And that's not proof you gigantic fool. She claimed aquatic because she saw it on the Zora claim. Have you seriously not picked that up after all this time.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1025 (isolation #230) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And I'll note that you provide NO PROOF that I am lying. You just come out and say it. You flood the chat with meaningless drabble, just to make it look re-searched, when nothing in your statements is based on FACT.

You keep saying "I LIED". Prove it. Other wise, you are the liar.
I'm
explaining
why you're a liar. You don't need to make three posts in a row to complain about it.

Your explanation shows no "proof".

All you say is "You're lying" or "I'm right, stop complaining".

Prove it, scum. Defend yourself with logic, or be ignored. Honestly.
Keep whining. It really doesn't matter. I don't need to spoonfeed this to you ad nauseum. I've explained and you can bitch about it until you hang for all I care if you're not going to actually make a point.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1027 (isolation #231) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why is it everytime someone makes a valid point, you refute it with "No." "Lol try harder" or "I'm right, the end".

What you are doing is not logic.

I will show you why Aquatic is accepted.

POINT A: KING ZORA IS CLAIMED AS AQUATIC. NOT "WATER" BUT AQUATIC. WE CAN ASSUME ALL WATER CREATURES WILL BE "AQUATIC".
POINT B: NAYRU IS CLAIMED AS AQUATIC. THIS POINT IS DISPUTED.
POINT C: IT IS PROVEN THAT NAYRU IS THE GODDESS OF THE SEAS, WATER AND THE ZORA'S. THIS ASSOCIATES HER WITH WATER/ZORA'S.
POINT D: ZORA IS AQUATIC. WE CAN ASSUME WATER IS CALLED AQUATIC (thanks to chesskid).

ERGO, NAYRU IS AN /AQUATIC/ GODDESS.

CHECKMATE.
This is a horrible horrible horrible argument lul. She claimed what she saw in the Zora claim so she must be telling the truth. Your evidence points to the exact opposite conclusion you bumbling oaf.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1028 (isolation #232) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

She claimed aquatic when she claimed Nayru, after seeing the Zora claim. You are a moron. CHECKMATE.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1031 (isolation #233) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Ythan »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm just going to do this until you explain how your Nayru must be aquatic thing makes sense. Also don't use caps only good players get to be in the CLA.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1033 (isolation #234) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You don't present evidence. You present fallacies and illogical conclusions.
It's a shame that you won't actually point one out. Because your entire attack is hysterics and blanket statement lies. :roll:
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1034 (isolation #235) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

GandalfIzSik wrote:Okay, I'm still not read up, but Nayru is NOT aquatic. She's a goddess, her race would reflect that. Oh, and ythan is town, please stop bein stupid.
Hi Gandalf-head, check your vote.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1035 (isolation #236) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Ythan »

Everyone please note the illogical and really irrelevant case that Lady made int he post I quoted in 1027. Not only do the points not follow from each other but the argument itself is entirely meaningless. She says Nayru must be aquatic because the Nayru-claimant claimed aquatic after King Zora claimed aquatic. Right.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1037 (isolation #237) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

Except she isn't because the claim was fake and was built out of elements from other claims. Boring.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1042 (isolation #238) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

You're just saying you've done things or that I've done things and you don't refer to them specifically because you're as completely full of shit as your case and you're hoping someone will be stupid enough to take your word for it. Please sit in a corner until enough players check in for us to lynch you or your scumbuddy.

That avatar really does not suit you at all.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1045 (isolation #239) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm arguing about her arguing about flavor.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1046 (isolation #240) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

Also this is way cooler than Chrono's avatar. A rapist made mine.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1048 (isolation #241) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Ythan wrote:
Also this is way cooler than Chrono's avatar. A rapist made mine.
That's not WHY it is cooler. <_<
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1050 (isolation #242) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Ythan »

You're not pointing out the statements though. If you did then you'd be a good player and not an awful one. See I know you're full of shit because you would have said "You did this HERE" by now but instead you're just making stupid little blanket statements with no content.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1052 (isolation #243) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But honestly... you are right about one thing. Let's wait for others to come online. Arguing with you, and your scumbuddy BE, is not getting me anywhere.
It's funny how instead of making a case you just accuse the people who attack you. There's a forum for players who do this, you know. Maybe you can catch a newbie game with chesskid.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1054 (isolation #244) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Ythan »

So you're admitting that you can't back up your accusations with evidence because there is none. Congratulations you fail.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1058 (isolation #245) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Ythan »

Your attack has seriously degenerated from any semblance of being something meaningful. It's always sad to watch. Oh well, most of the other players in the game know how to read any it really doesn't matter what you think. I don't need to convince you that you're scum, everyone else seems to be able to understand the game just fine without tutoring.

NINJA Zoneface, you should probably explain what about the exchange you don't like so that it looks like you're making a point.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1064 (isolation #246) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

Except that he hasn't only or even primarily defending me and certainly not with a chainsaw. Which is what you're doing.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1069 (isolation #247) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

Exilon wrote:What the F*k is Spirith
Have you not played the game? Forest, fire, water, shadow, spirit, light. These are the elements that we are working with, if any.
Each of Ythan and Lady L have made valid points
Please select and present one valid point each of us has posted so it doesn't look like you're waffling.
In other words, 'the fact you're not doing anything productive is my accusation.'
Except it didn't become her accusation until she was pressed to actually explain. Context reading is really important Exilon.
Hey LAdy Lambdadelta, it'd seem you've got a doublevoter. Whoho. G4U
Or there's a mistake?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1071 (isolation #248) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Ythan »

Before we select one of Cupcake/Lady look at the relationship between the two. If you believe both to be scum then I think Cupcake would be the better lynch today. Lady outed herself as scum to defend her.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1074 (isolation #249) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Blooderection wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Blooderection wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:All I can accuse you of, is not using logic, or saying anything real, which I have done, and you push that aside as "whining".
Translation: I really have no case against ythan and just want to chainsaw defense my scumbuddy.

lol, I love how you say that, but in reality, the only thing you've done since arriving here, is defend Ythan.
Attacking the same person is not the same as defending.

Unfortunately, in this case, when it's ALL you do, it is.

Quit being his bum-buddy, and get a brain of your own. Go find something more productive to say then "Ythan's right, you're scum".
It's funny because it's not all he's been doing. But I know how you hate to actually take the past/evidence into account.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1075 (isolation #250) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Blooderection wrote:
Ythan wrote:Except that he hasn't only or even primarily defending me and certainly not with a chainsaw. Which is what you're doing.
I'm only defending you because you're obv town -.-

LOL WHAT?

YTHAN IS ANYTHING BUT OBV-TOWN.

However, thank you for re-enforcing my claim that you are protecting him. I'll be quoting this from now on, as evidence.
Numerous players have called me obvtown, you just can't read and are still flailing to get your persecutor lynched.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1077 (isolation #251) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Ythan »

I miss arguing with chesskid.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1081 (isolation #252) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Ythan »

She's clearly going down the list. I wonder how she will convince us that she is scum next. Honestly if I didn't know better, and don't worry I do, I would think she was taking a dive for her buddy. Again.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1087 (isolation #253) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Ythan »

Don't whine. If you can't refute the case against you then complaining that you're being bullied is a terrible direction for you to take it. Will you say you were 15-teamed when you get lynched? Well no because you'll be dead. And if you think nothing you say can be taken correctly then you could always try to explain yourself. But no you just complain. Because it's an easy out for you. So take you easy out and stop.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1089 (isolation #254) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Ythan »

Kairyuu wrote:
ROLLING ATTACK: YTHAN'S WAGON
Oh brother.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1092 (isolation #255) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

Rolling attack obviously does not refer to Link. Also go ahead and cry.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1094 (isolation #256) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Ythan »

The wagon was useless from the start because it never had content because you are a tunneling lying fool.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1099 (isolation #257) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Ythan »

Yeah I was baiting you. Into backing up your case. Unfortunately you ignored that too.

NINJA Don't worry Lady you'll be gone soon.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1102 (isolation #258) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

You don't even know what the ability does. And I don't give a shit about your softclaim so take that inane nonsense elsewhere.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1103 (isolation #259) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

Reck you fag.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1105 (isolation #260) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Ythan »

If anyone in the TOWN tried to use a day ability earlier and noticed the shift then they really should have said something.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1107 (isolation #261) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Ythan »

This game isn't bastard. We'll do it the old fashioned way, just like last game, and we won't get sniped by a third party either. There is obv scum in this game and I'm sure our lynches will go through just fine even if there's a shift.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1111 (isolation #262) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:You don't even know what the ability does. And I don't give a shit about your softclaim so take that inane nonsense elsewhere.

This shit is getting real tiresome. You say the same thing, over... and over....

Uh...

Would that god-damned chicken have anything to do with it?
Because every post of yours is the same pointless bullshit. And unless you're just active lurking why don't you make a point with that chicken comment. What do you think it means and why, not just "lol chicken something derp".
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1116 (isolation #263) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

Guys, please consider what I said about Cupcake over Lady today. Lady has completely blown her cover trying to defend Cupcake. If you believe both are scum then I think Cupcake would be the better lynch.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1119 (isolation #264) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Ythan »

Fate wrote:Which implies your claim won't save you, which means this day will FINALLY END
Yeah, scummy on her part considering how chess got out of his lynch just fine.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1122 (isolation #265) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady you're doing nothing but whining about how you're being picked on. You may yet survive if you make an attempt to defend yourself but you aren't so you won't.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1124 (isolation #266) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Fate wrote:Which implies your claim won't save you, which means this day will FINALLY END
Yeah, scummy on her part considering how chess got out of his lynch just fine.

Note that chess got oout of his lynch, because of a daycop.

Doubt one of those will come along and clear me....
Because they'd get a guilty?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1127 (isolation #267) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

I like to hope that Reck wouldn't ruin a OoT game by making it all about a shift.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1128 (isolation #268) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm whining, because I can't get anyone from the town on my side.
Maybe if you were a recruiter, but no, town is explicitly not on your side.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1131 (isolation #269) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

Kairyuu wrote:I got a PM that told me I couldn't target a wagon with no votes on it, which means that there's some sort of shift. I then got a second message that said that the first message was wrong. So it appears I've hit a wagon that I didn't want to.
If this is the extent of the evidence then there may not be a shift.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1133 (isolation #270) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm whining, because I can't get anyone from the town on my side.
Maybe if you were a recruiter, but no, town is explicitly not on your side.

You know what I meant...

Or at least I hope you do :roll:
Maybe if you knew how to make a case, but no, townish players are explicitly not on your side.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1137 (isolation #271) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Ythan »

Or Nik was lying.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1142 (isolation #272) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Ythan »

Her point is invalidated by the fact that, apart from there being no point to begin with, the aquatic descriptor in Cupcake's claim, like the rest of it, was built out of elements from other claims we had seen beforehand.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1143 (isolation #273) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Ythan »

Nik likes to talk about the conflict between my two flavor stances. The stances that scum could be any character and that Cupcake botched the flavor in her claim. Two stances that don't conflict. Then he was the one that said Nayru is blue so she must be aquatic so Cupcake is telling the truth, of all the less retarded ways he could have defended the claim, and that I was scummy because I couldn't come up with a better "elemental modifier" for the fakeclaim. Etc.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1145 (isolation #274) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm not certain about Nik but I added to other possibilities the possibility that he is lying because his play has been scummy so far.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1147 (isolation #275) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

Le Cupcake wrote:Race: Aquatic Goddess
Faction: Hero

OH HAI THERE.
Unvote, Vote ythan
Botched fakeclaim, omgus vote with no explanation.
Le Cupcake wrote:
Nayru... Poured her wisdom onto the earth and gave the spirit of law to the world.

This is as much as you're getting. Rolefish more though, it will come up empty.

Calling for lynch on someone who was able to protect against kill. Yeah. Not OMGUS voting you.
Google and an even worse explanation for her vote than just saying "it's omgus" would have been.

Never addressed any of this, by the way. Instead:
Le Cupcake wrote:The amount of BS that spewed from your mouth last night was just simply amazing, ythan.

How the fuck was there any flavor failure? If you're referring to why nayru is aquatic, I would think that it would be because "Lanayru" is a water snake. As to in-game, I would have no idea.

P-EDIT: ZWET BROUGHT UP VERDANT, AND CHESSKID DID TOO IN TERMS OF AQUATIC.
:up: Did the mod explain whether it was just a mistake or if there is a shift?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1150 (isolation #276) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Ythan »

Exilon wrote:
Ythan wrote:Her point is invalidated by the fact that, apart from there being no point to begin with, the aquatic descriptor in Cupcake's claim, like the rest of it, was built out of elements from other claims we had seen beforehand.
that is an assumption you make and that serves for you to call Le Cupcake scummy, but that doesn't relate with an acceptable theory from Lambdadelta stating that Nayru = Aquatic => plausible. It is still a valid point from the way I see it. Yours is too.

@Kai: Oh hai see. Well then, we'll wait a bit.
Ninja edit: Oh so there is no shift. Phew.?
No, see. Her explanation is completely irrelevant. She attempts to use evidence to confirm the claim, except the claim is built entirely out of evidence from the thread. Every single letter of it could have come from the thread and google. It reflects absolutely nothing on Cupcake's actual role.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1152 (isolation #277) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Ythan »

No objections. Cupcake really needs to do this, and should have long ago.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1155 (isolation #278) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Ythan »

Bunnylover wrote:Ythan, I can see the reason for the vote in your first quote (post 1147)
I see Cupcake voted you because you were pushing for her lynch, when cup is town. The explanation is very simple and clear to be seen.
That's not an explanation. Voting someone because you claim to be town and they vote for you is just OMGUS with a possible lie.
I don't see Lady Lam as scum. Nor do I understand why Cupcake is scum either. Its like anyone who claims will be called scum lol.
Why don't you explain why you are unconvinced by the cases instead of trying to lol them off.
I think Cupcake was called scum for her claim been found on a site, a wiki site right? Is it so hard to believe that the mod wouldn't use a zelda wiki site to help them make a role and put flavor in it? I doubt the mods could make all the roles up and their flavor up by themselves.
You're wrong as of the very first sentence and you need to read better.
Also I just like to ask, who here has actually played LoZ: OoT? Those people are going to be the ones who have some background knowledge of this game. Those people are going to be able to see connections between people roles and flavor.
Numerous times.
Im getting a scum vibe from Ythan, but I believe thats because of his way of posting which is like I'm higher and smarter then you, so please just get in your corner and cry =/.
Distancing from your own accusation. If you don't want me to to treat you that way then start acting smart.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1157 (isolation #279) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Ythan »

Bunny doesn't see why their scum and attempts to undermine the cases, possibly without reading them, with some kind of a joke. And he accuses me but distances from it because of my playstyle. Yeah this is not good.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1159 (isolation #280) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

Blooderection wrote:
Ythan wrote:Bunny doesn't see why their scum and attempts to undermine the cases, possibly without reading them, with some kind of a joke. And he accuses me but distances from it because of my playstyle. Yeah this is not good.
We need a mass vig on our side : (
If only.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1163 (isolation #281) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Ythan »

If you feel that I have misunderstood or misrepresented you then it is your job to not be like Lady and to dispute it.

If you have read the thread then you did a piss poor job of addressing the cases.

I believe that players like you often use jokes to undermine points instead of addressing them. I will not be convinced otherwise but it's not the meat of my attack here so don't worry.

That's a terrible explanation of why you didn't vote me. First of all I criticized your distancing, not your lack of vote. In one sentence you accused me and then backed off.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1171 (isolation #282) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Ythan »

1 How is it relevant that I attacked Chess, or are you somehow trying to attack my credibility? And you still didn't explain why you find her vote valid. Just because you would do it too doesn't make it valid. It's blatant omgus.

2 I don't know what you're saying here. I don't mean this in a mean way but is English your first language?

3 The whole quote was based on the proposition at the start, which I said was wrong. I'm not going to go through each clause and say "This is wrong because the beginning was wrong."

4 It would have but that's moot. You distanced, and not in your lack of vote. You distanced by backing off.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1172 (isolation #283) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

Kairyuu wrote:For shits and giggles I just did a google search for my role name, and near the top of the very first result was the quote that my role PM starts with, so I'd say that point against Cupcake is null.
Was the format, character for character, identical?
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Just going to note that the same is true for me.

Im going to assume you googled Darius, correct?

I think Mods used those quotes in our PM's...
No because there is no Darius in the game and stop rolefishing. Also it's funny that you finally post and it's to lend credence to something that could almost somewhat clear Cupcake.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1174 (isolation #284) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Well look at that.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1176 (isolation #285) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

The Zora seem to be aquatic. To defend Cupcake, Lady built up this whole system of three races with attached goddesses who share their "element". Even though we only have aquatic and NOT verdant. That's where the aquatic business came from.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1179 (isolation #286) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Kairyuu, would it be too much to ask for you to tell us if there is an analogous descriptor in your role PM? Just a yes or no. I believe this will help.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1180 (isolation #287) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you look at my iso, in the OTHER Zelda wiki, there are LOTS of references to water, zoras and awuatic nature.
But that doesn't support the defense you made. Any more than it did the last thirty times you said it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1182 (isolation #288) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Ythan »

Analogous to aquatic in the sense of the system that Lady speculated to defend Cupcake for no reason?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1184 (isolation #289) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Ythan »

In other words, could you invalidate her fabrication more completely for us.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1188 (isolation #290) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

1 No it doesn't become valid. That does not explain the vote.

2 I don't believe you but that's just going to have to be a matter of contention.

3 That's not why I actually put my vote on Cupcake. The wiki quote point may be invalidated but based on further discussion that was sparked by that point at the time, before it was invalidated, I still believe her to be scum.

4 It's not an opinion, you accused me in a sentence and before it was over you backed off. That's distancing.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1194 (isolation #291) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

I thought I knew who you were but I think I might know better now.

:up: Don't worry about the Ythan wagon, everyone knows it's not going anywhere. I'm still obvtown despite what the flailers say.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1197 (isolation #292) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Ythan »

Reck you fag.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1199 (isolation #293) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Ythan »

I would not be entirely certain that it's just like the shift last game. Also way to spoil an awesome idea Reck.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1201 (isolation #294) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Ythan »

Bastard mod lightening rod.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1205 (isolation #295) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

Other day abilities have not been submitted in thread. Is Kai confirmed?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1208 (isolation #296) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Ythan »

What do you mean? I am not discounting that Kai, like other players it seems, may have submitted an ability by PM. And then posted a fake command in the thread. Maybe.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1211 (isolation #297) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Ythan »

I buy it. We'd all see tonight that there was no shift anyway.

Lazy mod.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1213 (isolation #298) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Ythan »

Can you please give us a brief why on that vote.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1273 (isolation #299) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

I went to Raleigh to see the Avett Brothers and my god damn car broke down. But now I'm home! Catching up now.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1274 (isolation #300) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

Nikanor wrote:Anyway, even if Cupcake
is
fakeclaiming (which I doubt), she would no doubt have a fake town role PM to claim, courtesy of the mods. If you think that our mods are so incompetent as to have not provided the scum with fake role PMs when at the same time they allow role PM quoting, then you should probably not be playing in this game. I'll also mention the fact that using Nayru as a fakeclaim when you don't have a fake role PM to draw from is absolutely fucking insane, and I don't think that Le Cupcake has the balls for that.
That is why Ythan's case on Cupcake for "fabricating a role PM" is complete and utter garbage.
This is a poor explanation in what has been called by one of the mods an un-flavor-breakable game, and
Now, personally I think that Nayru would not be contained to a scum's fakeclaim in this game. This game's flavour is about ridding the land of evil, and the goddesses are always involved in that feat, for as much as I understand LoZ. Therefore it makes the most sense to me for Nayru to be town. Does that not make sense to you people?
This is dumb flavor speculation, and

Nik is probstillscum.
Untrod Tripod wrote:The goddesses are not actually characters in the game. They are mentioned in the game's mythology, but that doesn't mean they're automatically in the game. I would think that we would only have characters that Link could interact with. That's just IMO. A goddess claim rings false to me because she isn't really in the game.
Pretty much, if pointless flavor speculation is what we need to combat Nik's more pointless flavor speculation.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So, like I said earlier, It's not a question of whether the claim Cupcake gave was "wrong and fake" it's a question of whether that role even exists.
I know you're not the brightest but ignoring all but one facet of a case is really dumb.
Blooderection wrote:Nayrus in the game dude. She gives Link the spell Nayrus Love.
The Great Fairy of Wisdom does that actually.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1275 (isolation #301) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Ythan »

jenniwren wrote:Ythan, if you don't want to be called a bully
I don't recall saying that. :oops:
Because of the escalated and hostile nature of this debate, it might be a good thing for Ythan and LLD to actually step back and look at what the other is saying and try to formulate a logical and succinct response to the other’s argument. If they are both town, they shouldn’t have a problem with this, as it is in the town’s best interests to communicate with other town and not make it harder to actually scumhunt.
I know exactly what she's saying and at any time that she has made a valid point it has surprised me well enough that I've certainly taken note of it.
jenniwren wrote:Prefacing the word “goddess” with a descriptor like “aquatic” actually makes sense to me, as does the use of the word “verdant” to describe an earth goddess. (“Verdant” means “green with vegetation”; it is absolutely logical that it
could
be a descriptor of races/goddesses/ whatever. Also, Zwet’s flavor says “non-verdant races,” which heavily implies that some races
will
be “verdant whatever,” and logic tells me that those races will be associated with geographical locations such as forests that have an abundance of green vegetation.)
Except the only place we've seen it is specifically in reference to Barinade. You, like anyone else, needs to explain why non-foresty would be used to describe a giant jellyfish inside a whale's belly.
The scum are loving the confusion wrought by 50 pages in five days. Can we not do that again? I promise to try not to write anymore WoTs if we can avoid yet another explosion of "nyah-nyah"/"I rule and you drool" posts.
Except that we've been attacking obvscum the whole time so I doubt they're enjoying it too much. Or you're assuming that they're town and there's something wrong with you.
chesskid3 wrote:Yup Jenni is town. Cool.
Because she made two longish posts? I was changing my mind about you please don't make me go back.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1276 (isolation #302) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Ythan »

This is the most biased crock of whiny AtE bullshit I've ever read in my time on this site. Almost every word is dedicated to trying to make us think you're a crybaby but don't worry, you've already got that on lock.
Le Cupcake wrote:1.
"Quote comes from game. Therefore, you are scum!"
As had been covered in the past few pages, this has been invalidated.
It was perfectly valid at the time and the ensuing argument drove out your scumbuddy.
"Nayru is not an aquatic Goddess. What a shitty fake claim."
LLD has posted plenty of references regarding the fact that Nayru is indeed often associated with water. We do not know the game. We cannot support our claim with in-game references.
You certainly do not know the game and it don't have anything to contribute to the aquatic issue then don't bother to remind us that your scumbuddy has an opinion you can't elaborate on.
BE then says [/b]
Blooderection wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you look at my iso, in the OTHER Zelda wiki, there are LOTS of references to water, zoras and aquatic nature.
That doesn't help if that's not the site that Reck+dram used.
because you know, there is NO WAY the mods used any other site, and you DEFINITELY know which sites they used. Yeah, no.
Except we have evidence that they used one site and you didn't even make a point here other than "NO WAY DUDE NO WAY."
Probably the worst part of your post.
No I changed my mind after I read further.

So, why did we say that Ythan spew BS? Because he assumes that he is right without supporting your arguments against LLD apart from
“I know the game! It cannot possibly be that Nayru is aquatic and thus I will choose to ignore all your references and evidence that associate Nayru with water! Because, guess what, I say it’s impossible! Oh hey, other people like jenniwren and jmj have posted also claiming the link between Nayru and water."
You're the worst kind of player and you need to cut the AtE if you want anyone to think otherwise, ever. You're probably really bumming your scumbuddies out with your terrible play. Let's take a look; One, you're acting like I have to believe Lady's aquatic case. Which I don't. It's not a compelling argument in any sense of the words. Go cry about it. Two, pick appeal to emotion or appeal to (not even a) majority, don't use both in one post. Just because two of the other 27 players said it doesn't mean it's true.
Example:
jmj3000 wrote:Din flat out is fire. There is a reason her spell in the game is called "Din's Fire". So, using that logic and connection, its not such a leap to assume Nayru is aquatic and Farore is verdant. I have also always associated water with protection and Nayru's Love is out and out a protection spell...(irrelevant info omitted)
"That’s okay, I’ll choose to ignore them but telling them to post an analysis, even if it BLATANTLY clear what their point is (post 1003). And anyways, I’ll ignore their point anyways because they’re WRONG and I’m right. Yep, that’s it. I’ll just keep posting BS.”
I've explained why verdant doesn't work and that aquatic is the only one of that trinity that was actually posted in the thread. Don't make me make fun of you for failing at reading on a text-based site.
The following is about Ythan’s summary on page 41.
(here, here and here)
“Cupcake claims aquatic goddess. It’s incorrect.”
Why does he say this? Because he assumes that he knows everything about the flavor and how the mods worked the flavor from the actual games into this mafia game.
You already whined once about me not believing her, you can save your breath for other shit now.
“LLD starts her defense. It’s not a good one. And she OMGUS’ed me.”
In actuality, Ythan fails to really refute any of her arguments beyond “It’s wrong!” For example, her reason for voting him in the first place
The vote was actually unsupported against any factual criticism. Lol you're dumb. :oops:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:2.
You are pushing Against Cupcake with false information, hoping that no one will notice!
Much more likely. There is so little evidence against Cupcake, and you are scrounging to get more. This isn't something a townie should be doing.
There still isn't a point here. You two have a bad habit of complaining that my case lacks evidence without actually disputing any of it. Don't worry though, I understand. (It's because you're dumb.)
He never comments on this, by the way, apart from saying it's proxy-OMGUS.
There's nothing else to say about the vote because that's pretty plainly what it is. I'm not going to make up alternate theories to humor your bad playstyle and hers.
We activated Nayru’s Love to protect ourselves. This resulted in the cuccos being disintegrated into little blue particles. LLD points out that this is likely the blue force field known as Nayru’s Love because it is logical that when things collide into a force field, they disintegrate.
Which is a ridiculous stretch, by the way, especially considering that Nayru's Love doesn't even do that. Just using "LLD said this" or "LLD agrees" when she is clearly your scumbuddy is, hate to break it to you because I know you don't have actual content, not a good way to support yourself.
Ythan’s refute?[/b]
“You’re lying.”
Hit the nail on the head too.
Ythan wrote: 963 Lady LD claims that Cupcake was defended by a blue forcefield, ie Nayru's Love. Too bad she's completely lying.
Absolutely amazing refute, isn’t it? Ythan assumes he knows everything about this game, when in fact, it is completely false. He is not one of the mods, but yet he feels the need to strut around acting a god.
Cry about it. More, I mean.
“LLD is poorly defending Cupcake based on lies!”
This is just BS. Why? Because Ythan has thus far been unable to disprove anything without basing it off of flavor speculation. All he does is make forceful statements that are completely unsupported. And when others post relevant information that go against him, such as the cases with jenniwren and jmj, he ignores them. Ythan’s strategy is this: he makes strong accusations, calling people liars, hoping that the certainty in his words will completely mask his lack of proof, and thus win other people’s support. This tactic is commonly used, not just in mafia. One uses emotive words and assertive claims so that others will be more inclined to listen/believe them without probing any deeper.
It IS flavor, if you expect me to provide more evidence in a flavor argument then you're (even more) retarded. Asking for more evidence against you when what is already there is plenty for the argument at hand is a scummy bullshit way out of having to address what's already there. And you're all about some scummy bullshit.
LLD points out Ythan’s lack of proof and his constant defenses that consist of
“You’re lying. I’m right.”
What is Ythan’s response?
“Quit whining. I don’t care”
which is a reflection of all his arguments.
Except I argue against the claim, which you made, and if it's false you must be lying. Lol logic sorry.

I skipped the rest because it's more "You need even more proof before you lynch us and I'm going to bitch about you being mean." Yeah go away nobody cares. Talk about content or shut the fuck up so we don't have to wade through your bullshit. If you think you ever actually made a point in there then feel free to repeat it without all the horrible whining and bitching and moaning and I'll take a look.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1278 (isolation #303) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Ythan »

Chronopie wrote:I still agree with LLD over Ythan, and the cupcake has made a good summation of Ythan's shortfall.
Expound on why you agree with any one specific point. Because it really looks like you're the most terribly obvious sheep.
DTMaster wrote:Self Note: Double miller claims reveals also an element of mirroring (see Day/Night mafia in my wiki). It's possible to break the game via claims later at the MC stage.
I had a better theory. In case you didn't read it, in all likelihood it's boss monsters.
Also in the post below saturation of flavour arguments generally come from scum. I relate back to my play in Mafia of Order and Gorrad's play in Kingdom Hearts Mafia (both in my wiki); where I/Gorrad used flavour analysis to mislead the town. I agree that both LL and Ythan at this point looks suspicious. The game is Mafia, not LoZ OoT. Flavour makes the game enjoyable if you know it, but it shouldn't be the basis of the game.
This is a cop out, if you were keeping up any better you would at least know to pretend that the argument is about a botched claim and flavor is clearly relevant to that.
2. Ythan I'm confused you are saying Dram broke flavour and modified it. Le gasp roles are independent of alignments ? D: /sarcasm. It's a theory I adopt usually in theme games (Especially both Nikanor and I designed games like that). I'd also apply it here even with Dram's meta of accuracy just because it leads nowhere.
Is there a point to this? I've known from the start, and have made it clear when first relevant, that the alignments in this game are likely to be a surprise.
10. Omg Flavour fight. Before I read on with this ridiculous debate
Ythan I assume you claim that your role does not have the quote from the Zelda wiki and you are counterclaiming Le Cupcake for this
because this is getting beyond retarded in terms of scum hunting. That's the only logical explanation for this line of argument.
I came around about that specific issue later when other players brought up their quotes and I checked the site. That's hardly the bulk of the argument though so I hope you got the rest of it too.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1279 (isolation #304) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:That whole post still provides no evidence.
Evidence for what? I was responding to a whole logn post of bitching and moaning. Say something useful or shut the hell up because posts like this one you just made mean less than nothing. Q fucking Q about it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1281 (isolation #305) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

GandalfIzSik wrote:
unvote
vote policy lynch on chess
Please stop complicating things for your less inept hydra partner. And chess, stop being dumb. I like my role and I bet the majority of players in this game do too. We know you do based on how you were threatening to attempt to vanillize me for hurting your feelings.
Aikage wrote:Ythan is main reason for mosts of these pages and he could be scum too with the way he bullies people so he is a good lynch id vote him if i could
One, I always act like this. Two, "He's mean so he must be scum" is literally retarded.
chesskid3 wrote:Just me or does this post basically read "please put me out of my misery, vig?"?
As ironic as it appears for you to say that I think that we have indeed found someone that you can make fun of.
GandalfIzSik wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:Gandalf what policy are you employing? And so help me if you mention VI...
He is a detrement to the town, and we should lynch his anti-town ass now when we still have a lynch
And about Kdub's point... Me(Shotty) and Gand had a little bit of a different view point and he posted that before he had finished reading.
Are you dozens of pages behind.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm kinda feeling like there might be multiple scum factions in this game...

Anyone else gettin that vibe?
"Lucky me I can still hunt scum."
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1282 (isolation #306) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:How is it correct for you to say we are lying? Because you said so?

How about this.
Nothing you have said so far in this argument relating to Cupcake has been in the best interests of the town. In other words, you've been lying through your teeth.

Just because I said it, does it make it true?
No, because you're scum and a poor liar and a terrible player. Since I'm none of those things I don't see a problem.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1285 (isolation #307) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Ythan »

Too bad it's actually going to get you lynched and not me. :lol:
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1287 (isolation #308) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote: :cry:
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1289 (isolation #309) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Ythan »

It's not important. What's relevant about that question was that I saw that quotes were likely drawn from the site. What is not relevant is whether my role has a quote from the site. Quit fishing, just pull up your line and go home.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1291 (isolation #310) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Ythan »

Let me go dig up quotes for you. Since you just read the thread I wouldn't want to ask you to read the thread.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1295 (isolation #311) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Ythan »

Ythan wrote:Nik, she's
not aquatic
. I know you can't legitimately be buying into that bullshit claim. I don't wonder why you want me lynched, I only wonder how you'd spin it for town.
Ythan wrote:It is based on this picture that Nikanor is attempting to back up Cupcake's bad claim.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ess%29.png

Yeah so aquatic.
This was particularly telling for me because Nikanor isn't just another VI. There were ways he could have argued against me that would have made a lot more logical sense than this, and unlike some other players in the game I think Nik could make a logical argument here if he believed what he was saying.
Ythan wrote:There doesn't have to be an alternative suggestion. It doesn't have to be aquatic goddess. I doubt the goddesses are in the game but if they were I'm sure they'd just be goddesses. And I'm opposing you because you're defending obvscum in obvlies.
He asks me to come up with something BETTER than aquatic that would have appeared in the claim. It's a fakeclaim, this is a moot point and I see no purpose for his question.

From here he seems to me to ignore that the case is about a hobbled together fakeclaim but because he is not the only player who missed that it isn't the worst part.
Ythan wrote:
Nik likes to talk about the conflict between my two flavor stances. The stances that scum could be any character and that Cupcake botched the flavor in her claim. Two stances that don't conflict.
Then he was the one that said Nayru is blue so she must be aquatic so Cupcake is telling the truth, of all the less retarded ways he could have defended the claim, and that I was scummy because I couldn't come up with a better "elemental modifier" for the fakeclaim. Etc.
And there's this. He attacked me early on based on this and never amended his mistake. This whole post actually is a pretty good summary.

That's the less recent material.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1297 (isolation #312) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'd like to know what you are claiming, so that I can reference it as evidence later on in the game.
You're not going to be here later in the game. :oops:

Jenni I already explained my take on verdant based on how the term is actually used in the game. And no I'm not going to summarize anything AGAIN. One summary per topic is plenty. I know it's a long thread but honestly there's an iso feature if you need it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1298 (isolation #313) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I just want him to answer a question. He is refusing.

I'll write all my points against him in a bit.
it's a stupid pointless question. If there was any relevant information I'd oblige but come on. With such an obvious answer (try actually reading my commentary on this) I'd rather just watch you struggle to come to such a plain conclusion on a meaningless topic on your own.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1301 (isolation #314) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Ythan »

You didn't prove Nayru is aquatic, you proved that she is connected to water and the Zora. Also you keep failing to comprehend that the claim was cobbled together out of bits and pieces already seen in the thread.

With illogical banter you will vaguely refer to but not cite.

I repeat myself because you keep saying the same moronic nonsense.

None of my arguments? Yeah okay.

It's a stupid and pointless question. I'm not going to answer it just to be nice to you, you're awful. But I like that it gives you the opportunity to add such obvious nonsense to your case.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1302 (isolation #315) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'd like to know what you are claiming, so that I can reference it as evidence later on in the game.
You're not going to be here later in the game. :oops:

Jenni I already explained my take on verdant based on how the term is actually used in the game. And no I'm not going to summarize anything AGAIN. One summary per topic is plenty. I know it's a long thread but honestly there's an iso feature if you need it.

Again, I love how cocky you are.

You are not town, simply because you say you are.
But see it doesn't matter that you think that. People who know how to play, they clearly know what's up. You are not relevant.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1315 (isolation #316) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I proved Nayru CAN be aquatic. Which is more than you have done on your end.
It's cute how you don't know what proof is. It's like being in a freshman philosophy class. :P
Hinduragi wrote:Keyword: 'can'

Nayru may just not have an element at all.
Slash may not be in the game. But let's not make this too complicated for her.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What is the point of this response?

How does this kind of post aid the town?
It demoralizes you obvious scum.
jenniwren wrote:Other than that, I'm not sure what you're asking for.
Barinade has no connection to the forest and it clearly is referring to non-monsters when by verdant.
Also, I read the thread, and I use ISOs, but this back-and-forth in which you guys repeat yourselves and insult each other and make useless comments is not helping anything. And seriously, the name-calling and disparaging comments about people is really uncalled for. You don't have to keep calling her a fool and saying things like she's irrelevant to prove your point. Just say what you have to say and be done with it.
Not in an advice-taking mood.
chesskid3 wrote:There are other people who need pressure, let's pressure them.
Then do it.
Don't just ask other players to.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1319 (isolation #317) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Post by Ythan »

Facepalm.

It explicitly refers to him as non-verdant when he has no connection to the forest, either positive OR NEGATIVE. There is no reason, at all, to believe that it refers to the Kokiri.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1334 (isolation #318) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Ythan »

It's tiresome to look at this thread knowing that certain players will have posted nonsense noise since I last checked in.

Dekes (previous statement was general and not referring to you), if you're aware it's a hydra why are you voting it for contradictions?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Those who are making the thread so long should bring up a set of points you wish for us to weigh on and then we will.
It is not by virtue of our activity our job to give you something to do. Get moving.

That big long Cupcake bullshit wallpost was pretty well torn down shortly after it was erected, and she hasn't bothered to try to repair it in the least. And it's not my job to explain why Nayru isn't aquatic. She isn't and there is no compelling reason that she would be.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1336 (isolation #319) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Ythan »

Because we're lynching Cupcake today and Lady tomorrow.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1338 (isolation #320) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Ythan »

Don't know. It's much more believable that they may not have than how you present it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1406 (isolation #321) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Ythan »

Catching up. The extent to which Lady believes every single thing to come from Cupcake's corner is entirely entirely ridiculous.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1407 (isolation #322) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And I'm willing to accept that people can take the stance that Cupcake's claim is fake. The possibility certainly exists...
Except that my disbelief is the entire basis of your vote on me. Derp.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1408 (isolation #323) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I'm just trying to keep a balanced discussion here.
You're so full of shit I changed your text to brown.
Imagine what would happen if I wasn't looking at the other side? Ythan would steam roll a potential town role, without looking back...
Except you're not looking at the other side. See my comment about your ridiculous devotion to Cupcake and the outlandish claims you make to justify her posts. And if your only attack against me, since you seem to have dropped the one you used to justify your vote, is that she might be town, then you need to take a lesson in mafia and realize that we don't know their alignment, just their posts.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1409 (isolation #324) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Ythan »

jmj3000 wrote:Ok, I read post 1333, but that i just the ythan/ladyl/cupcake stuff. I meant in addition to that.
That's what's going on. Pay attention and respond to what's actually happening IN THE GAME please, lurker.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1410 (isolation #325) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Ythan »

Kdub wrote:OK, I'll admit I've glossed over the details of Ythan/LLD/Cupcake's argument, but is there any case against Cupcake that
doesn't
involve flavor speculation? It's not conclusive evidence at all.
Dismissing evidence because it isn't absolute IS scummy in this game. We do the best we can and it is that way in every game. Not accepting evidence because it isn't 100% without actually doing anything about the argument is anti-town and suspect.
Even if Nayru isn't aquatic in canon, then 1) why would scum-Cupcake even claim aquatic as part of the fakeclaim in the first place,
Went over this. She's not familiar with the game, as she said, and built the claim out of the material claimed up to that point.
and 2) there has been reasonable evidence presented of the possibility of Nayru actually being aquatic that accusing the claim of being fake on that basis becomes entirely a matter of outguessing the mods.
I can make up all the bullshit evidence I want to defend another player's bullshit claim for no reason and if you so much as blink at my terrible defense then you're scummy for it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1411 (isolation #326) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Ythan »

Nikanor wrote:Ythan, you said yourself that the mods have claimed that this game is unbreakable by flavour. Would that not include giving fake role PMs to scum?
It would not. As I believe I have said, the entire basis of that statement was in aligning roles in ways we would not expect from canon.
Busting scum on not knowing that the town's wincon is Hero or not knowing that the town's role names are in blue is not even remotely close to what I would call unbreakable.
See previous point.
That's why I think that scum have fake role PMs.
You'll want to come up with a better reason, see previous point.
Of course, all of this relies on our mods not being "bumbling oafs," as Ythan seems to believe, but I hope that the rest of you can see why I think that Cupcake is town.
No offense to the mods but you're assuming way too much based on my statement that the alignments would be unexpected. And you're really running for it. For some reason.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1412 (isolation #327) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Ythan »

By the way, Cupcake still hasn't posted her role PM has she.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1414 (isolation #328) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Ythan »

DTMaster wrote:2. Substrike I find it odd you find Ythan's attack to be pro-town. You state that he drags people down with just emotional put downs. How is that pro-town? This reads as anti-town actions to me because Ythan is accusing Cupcake of AtE, when in fact Ythan is using a form of aggressive AtE to put down his opponents (according to your read on him). Do you find this to be town on town action?
I don't think you quite understand what AtE is. Look it up because bullying it is not.
I believe with Nikanor's analysis about the BP role. Also judging on page 54 Ythan's rebuttal to Cupcake's argument is troolllulzy, in the fact that Ythan threw a big fat "NO U" at cupcake. I find that to be quite anti-town, and scummy. When I get to the original arguments I'll see if Ythan's stance is solid, but that exchange is terrible.
It's scummy because. Good argument there DTM.
Dekes wrote:Can we all come to the conclusion that Cupcake's claim may or may not be a fakeclaim?
The primary point at the moment is the ridiculously faithful defenses that Cupcake has received, primarily from Lady L and to a lesser extent (ie not today's lynch by any predictable means) Nikanor. Also the fact that Cupcake's claim snippet was unbelievable and she hasn't posted more to shore it up.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1415 (isolation #329) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Ythan »

Mafuyu wrote:Hey, cupcake speaks.

Query: Why did you activate a protective ability Day 1?
Le Cupcake wrote:Why not?
Daytime SK's are not unheard of.
That's an answer to day, but not 1. Why don't you explain the ability a little better and maybe it will be more believable that you would have used it right out of the gate. Or maybe it won't.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cupcake, as Nayru, can protect ANY player at the beginning of the day.
How long this would last is irrelevant, and I am unable to make speculation for it at this time.
No it is not at all, there is a question of why she used it as she did.
If we go with the second option, the only logical reason I can see for it being active, are one of the 2 following.
I can appreciate why you would want to coach her on this, since she hasn't handled it well so far. Thanks for claiming no-day-talk. Seriously, why not ask her? Finally a chance to do something townish but no.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1417 (isolation #330) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Notice that I left the option open that Cupcake could be lying.
Before you told her what to claim.
GandalfIzSik wrote:
Ythan wrote:This is a quick way to get some kind of feel for how the term verdant is used in the Zelda universe.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Special:Search ... dant&go=Go

It is always used in the sense of Hyrule's health.
Wait, so Ythan doesn't own a dictionary?
I thought you were the smart head. Play the damn game and read the damn claim. And think.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1419 (isolation #331) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Ythan »

I guess you don't actually want it sorted out if you're just going to whine about it. I'll let you have that for now.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1421 (isolation #332) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

I didn't respond to it because I don't have anything to say. You trying to turn me not caring about your every oh so important word into some kind of tell is bullshit.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1443 (isolation #333) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Ythan »

GandalfIzSik wrote:Verdant means related to the forest. Look it up. Also, I'm simply wondering what you guys would think if I could minimize the damages. But actually, I won't do that, ever, because I just thought of an awesome endgame scenario involving me. :P
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/verdant

Either read the dictionary right or just read the thread.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The rest of your post is... well, fluff. No real points being made.
You're such a fucking hypocrite. :lol:
Nikanor wrote:Lambda is town.
Cupcake is town.
Can we move on now? Is the rest of the town completely unwilling to see Ythan's scumminess?
Considering that all three of your reads are shit don't expect anyone to do you any favors. Maybe if I ask. :P
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1444 (isolation #334) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Ythan »

I've said this a few times today. On a scale of 1-10 how ridiculous is it that

Lady L is so incredibly supportive of Cupcake for no reason, and

Nikanor is of both of them for no reason?

Is it weirder for Nik because it's both of them or for Lady because she's so blind.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1455 (isolation #335) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Ythan »

Yay Ray. Been a while.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1457 (isolation #336) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Ythan »

Remember who was it that said "Blue particles, must be Nayru's Love!" even though that is not at all how it functions in the game? Because I know it wasn't the player who claimed Nayru.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1493 (isolation #337) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

Nikanor wrote:And Ythan waltzes around another question. The crowd goes wild for this outstandingly pro-town behaviour.
Honestly Nik this is starting to get pathetic. Are you spending as much effort on anything else as you are on making a big show about how you suddenly care about any question I skip?
Aikage wrote:people are talking way too much about zelda and way too ltitle about the game.

vote Ythan for me becase i cant please someone.
Why don't you replace out so a player can take your spot.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1537 (isolation #338) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Ythan »

62 pages. I've contributed enough to this game and I'm not wading through any more of the ample supply of retarded bullshit in this thread until the next game day. There is obvscum in this game and the fact that we're past five dozen pages without a lynch means that the majority of this game is lurkers or flakes or dumbasses. d2 now please.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1538 (isolation #339) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Ythan »

And dram if that's you get on Skype.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1552 (isolation #340) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Ythan »

Remember what I said about retarded bullshit? The fact that anyone is considering GiS as the best lynch today is one example.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1560 (isolation #341) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady L has no good reason to want me lynched and will never support it. Because she's that kind of awful. :oops:
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1563 (isolation #342) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Ythan »

Notice how she doesn't actually support her attack on me even when called out on it. Repeatedly. Really she shouldn't be allowed to whine no matter how much shit I talk about her if she doesn't even do that, should she.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1565 (isolation #343) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Ythan »

Then it is about me. Just not you.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1567 (isolation #344) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Ythan »

This is a perfect example of your whining.

All it does is highlight your stupidity.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1570 (isolation #345) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Ythan »

Let's. There is incredibly obvious scum in this game and this recent flip flopping is completely inexcusable.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1572 (isolation #346) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Ythan »

GIS wagon is lazy. Ythan wagon is retardedly scummy. All other wagons are pointless and a waste of time.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1574 (isolation #347) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Ythan »

Why on Earth would I get on the GIS policy wagon when Lady L has as good as claimed scum. Think like a townie.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1576 (isolation #348) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Ythan »

I know that being able to actually read players is an acquired skill but in the mean time please just let me handle this one thx ray.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1617 (isolation #349) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Exilon wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

Read with a bit more attention. This is the lynch for today. It gets us more info than any other lynch due to connections we can make. Also, summing everything up, LLD is pretty scummy.

Connections we can get amount to:
Fate
Cupcake
Chess
Ythan
Off the top of my head.

Who disagrees with this and why, aside of those who have already pronnounced themselves?
RayFrost wrote:I don't see how those connections don't also apply to cupcake, if you are going purely based off of a
lolconnections
reasoning. Care to explain your choice of one over the other?

Care to wax philosophical on why LL is scummy?

^This. If you can't make logical connections without pushing for a lynch on someone you can't even provide a legitimate argument against, then how can we expect you to make the correct inferences, even WITH said connections?

This vote seems almost opportunistic to me. Riding Ythan's coattails.
Are you kidding. He posted, Ray responded, and without even waiting for another post you just sheeped Ray. You really are the worst kind of player.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1618 (isolation #350) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

Hinduragi wrote:I'm pretty sure that she's town. Scum doing what she has done in Day 1 would attract too much attention.
"Scum wouldn't act this scummy."

Why does anyone on the site still try to make this argument. Honestly it's about the worst one you can make that can apply generally to any game.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1619 (isolation #351) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Ythan »

Anyone, like DTM, who can't understand the difference between flavor speculation and recognizing a botched claim is...well, still far from the worst we have in this game.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1620 (isolation #352) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Ythan »

Le Cupcake wrote:I agree with DTM that ythan needs to be checked out tonight.
It looked less retarded when other players did it. Is it because they're not scummy as hell or is it because they didn't have to come out of lurking to omgus sheep a pseudo-accusation. The world may never know.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1634 (isolation #353) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Ythan »

Dismissing every single reference to flavor for no reason is one of the more retarded things some of you people have done. Hey guess what, someone who says "blue particles, must be Nayru's Love" IS full of shit. Calling them out on it is perfectly sound.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1636 (isolation #354) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Ythan »

I didn't call it crap solely based on the fact that it included aquatic you foolish fool. And you're pretty much claiming tunneler by saying it doesn't matter because you have someone else you want lynched.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1639 (isolation #355) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Ythan »

Take a look at what I've actually said about flavor. Take part in conversation relevant to the game and not abstract principles.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1641 (isolation #356) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Ythan »

lol
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1644 (isolation #357) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

Hey Reck next time you put all that effort into a setup maybe you should pay attention to who you let in.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1661 (isolation #358) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

Don't worry, GiS, I meant Aikage. He is the most useless player in this game.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1664 (isolation #359) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Ythan »

Because Cupcake and Lady are still alive.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1668 (isolation #360) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Ythan »

Burn!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1673 (isolation #361) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

The fact that I cruelly point out your personal flaws when I attack you as a playerslot does not make you any less scummy.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1675 (isolation #362) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady because she's bawwing about me hurting her feelings again.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1679 (isolation #363) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Ythan »

I wouldn't because I actually know what AtE means. The fact that your response is emotional does not make it AtE. Because they're two entirely different things. That don't connect. Please don't be dumb.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1684 (isolation #364) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Ythan »

CAPS LOCK IS OPEN TO THE WHOLE CLA, NOT JUST FATE.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1686 (isolation #365) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Ythan »

CLA, Caps Lock Alliance.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1693 (isolation #366) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

Can we get back to lynching obvscum.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1695 (isolation #367) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

I like you now!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1697 (isolation #368) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

Ythan wrote:
GandalfIzSik wrote:
unvote
vote LLD
I like you now!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1703 (isolation #369) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

has Cupcake still not more-claimed?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1705 (isolation #370) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

I like that Cupcake and Lady are both on the GiS wagon, one after the other.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1764 (isolation #371) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Ythan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I haven't found anything....but reck did start picking his nose when I mentioned Lady Lambada....could be a tell, or could be nothing at all.
That's good enough for me.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1765 (isolation #372) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

gandalf5166 wrote:Aikage is voteless.
And useless.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1771 (isolation #373) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:26 am

Post by Ythan »

Exilon wrote:I'm still going to repeat this: LL must die. I don't care when, but she has to. Ythan, try and be like the other member of the Yth alliance for a while.
I don't give a fuck how many players on this site have names that start with Yth. I like the way I play and I'm going to keep playing this way.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1773 (isolation #374) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Ythan »

So sorry if I'm offending your delicate sensibilities. I know exactly what I'm doing and I'm not going to cease to do it on your account.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1775 (isolation #375) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Ythan »

"Likely town because."

Thanks for filling me in Fate.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1810 (isolation #376) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Le Cupcake wrote:At this point, my relation with LLD is rather obvious,
as with nikanor
stupid stupid stupid
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1811 (isolation #377) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Ythan »

I find the claim ability- and flavor-plausible. Considering alignment repercussions.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1864 (isolation #378) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:I find the claim ability- and flavor-plausible. Considering alignment repercussions.

Shocker.

I don't.

But now that you've said this, you better not give me any shit about believing Cupcakes claim.
They are different claims you MORON. One is more plausible than the other. Seriously do you think?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1865 (isolation #379) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

Nikanor wrote:Also pointing out that Ythan doesn't unvote despite supposedly accepting the mason claim.
Where did I supposedly accept the claim because I missed it. More of Nikanor trying to twist my posts.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1867 (isolation #380) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Please try and read between the lines with what I say.
Please try to actually say something instead so it looks like you're making a useful contribution for once.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1868 (isolation #381) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Ythan »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:well great job town, you lynch a member of the town!!

Here all of you guys have a virtual cookie. They're virtually yummy
Less pathetic plx.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1869 (isolation #382) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:I find the claim ability- and flavor-plausible. Considering alignment repercussions.

Shocker.

I don't.

But now that you've said this, you better not give me any shit about believing Cupcakes claim.
They are different claims you MORON. One is more plausible than the other. Seriously do you think?

Different claims. Same situation.

Also, considering I am Mason (Alignment confirmed) with Cupcake, mine's a little more plausible. Don't you think?
Skull Kid =/= a goddess. One claim =/= another. I know that may be CONFUSING if you haven't played the game but really.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1870 (isolation #383) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

unvote

Is the wagon at -2 now or -1?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1874 (isolation #384) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

It's not misreping. Stop using words you don't understand because there are a lot of them.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1876 (isolation #385) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Ythan »

Haha, I was just being mean but that's
really
not what it means!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1881 (isolation #386) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

Just constantly throwing out words wrong is different from being inexperienced and new.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1883 (isolation #387) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

Chess I must say that I am significantly less disappointed in you compared to this morning.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1907 (isolation #388) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

Fate wrote:Suffice to say Ythan just got wtfPWNT by a 3way mason claim.

Herpa derpa...
Hardly. They as a unit played pretty scummily which resulted in their being forced to claim.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1909 (isolation #389) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

Not necessary.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1911 (isolation #390) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Ythan »

There is no need to lynch one of them right now. Their confirmation explains the defense. The two players who I thought were defending Cupcake with insufficient evidence just happened to be her buddies. It fits. Nikanor just got the short end of the stick I guess.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1913 (isolation #391) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

If any of them are town then they are all town. -_-

I'm reading right now chill.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1914 (isolation #392) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

People who aren't in the game need to stop posting.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1915 (isolation #393) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Ythan »

Did we ever confirm that there 100% is not a lynch?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1916 (isolation #394) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Ythan »

Not lynch, shift.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1918 (isolation #395) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

No, two of three of them, the two I attacked, were scummy.

Also I just read GIS's whole ISO.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1920 (isolation #396) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Ythan »

Ten thousandth view! And I'm still crying.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1922 (isolation #397) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

I will be voting for the GIS wagon.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1923 (isolation #398) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Ythan »

Also Substrike is here and should be posting.