totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Okay, I didn't hear noise, I'm not so sure we should be claiming wards though because I think the cultists will be more likely to kill people who didn't ward because they know they will have items. Also cultists could employ the tactic of deliberately resuscitating people they believe to have rescuscitation kits in order to stop their kills from being protected, so I think it's a disadvantage for the cultists (and probably murderers later) to know what items everybody has. I noticed ward claiming was done at the beginning of the last SA game though so can people who played in that game please say if it actually helped (and how) in the end?

On the Benmage-Fate thing: It's a bit fishy to me that benmage says he has stalked Fate but is now arguing his butt off to try and get out of going through with the murder. I think that BM should murder Fate tonight but that somebody should resuscitate Fate as well. If Fate is bloody tomorrow then BM is confirmed town. If Fate is not bloody then we know BM was lying about stalking and is thus most likely cult. Sure it uses up a res kit but I think it's worthwhile to either confirm BM or catch him out as scum and also hopefully end these petty arguments.

Also,
I have a proposal:
Noone is to select the mutilation insanity (at least not until much later in the game if you are forced to), upon penalty of lynching. This is to stop any murderers using the "oh thats just me being emo" excuse if they are caught out with blood on their clothes.

Oh, and I can't believe (and thus am a bit suspicous) that triglav didn't hear noise. If I were cult I'd be crafting like a gazillion fetishes of Zorblag.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 pm

VasudeVa wrote:I think it would be a good to make out a Town Approved Insanity list. Agree/Disagree?

Here's what I think are good:
Twitchy
Compulsion
Suicidal
I'm not so sure about suicidal because that could put us in lylo a day earlier near the end of the game. I think for the most part townies should just pick insanities based on their situation: eg if they are happy to play the doctor the entire game than compulsion would suit them etc, we dont want to risk cultists influencing what insanities townies pick to suit their plans. I definately think though that we need to outlaw mutilation otherwise investigations are rendered pretty much useless, we all need to agree beforehand on this though otherwise it wont work.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Yep, that forbidden list looks good.

@Benmage: why did you pick suicidal? Wouldn't twitch be the best insainity to pick of the lot?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 am

Ugh, we're doomed. Anyone who hasn't already set themselves up to go on a murderous rampage is most likely strongly thinking about it now. I know I am.

Anyway...
Vote: Wickedestjr
. Just a hunch at the moment from his first post. He asks for more posting from various people but at the same time admits he hasn't even read the posts of someone he listed. To me this is something scum do (I did it when I was scum), calling on people to post more in order to try and look town, and it particularly sticks out like a sore thumb in this game. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, we have 18 pages already and it's not like the people he listed haven't posted at all, the last thing I can imagine town doing right now is saying they want people to post more.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:01 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:Ugh, we're doomed. Anyone who hasn't already set themselves up to go on a murderous rampage is most likely strongly thinking about it now. I know I am.

Anyway...
Vote: Wickedestjr
. Just a hunch at the moment from his first post. He asks for more posting from various people but at the same time admits he hasn't even read the posts of someone he listed. To me this is something scum do (I did it when I was scum), calling on people to post more in order to try and look town, and it particularly sticks out like a sore thumb in this game. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, we have 18 pages already and it's not like the people he listed haven't posted at all, the last thing I can imagine town doing right now is saying they want people to post more.
Thoughts on furc??
I haven't really been following the whole mix-up with the ward submission properly so I don't know, I haven't seen anything particularly scummy from his general play and I liked the way he was challenging Benmage to go through with the kill earlier as I was thinking the exact same thing as Fur that the whole stalking thing by BM could just be a cultist gambit, and it looked to me that Fur was genuinely trying to challenge/catch out BM. Could someone who believes Fur is scum from the mix-up with the ward submission please sum it up?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:13 am

@Seacore, Butterfly: Could you please sum up why Fur's mix up with the ward is scummy?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:48 am

Ha, I tend to believe Fur, and I think that at least one of the people arguing with him over the last couple of pages could be cult trying to wind him up so he self-implodes.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:13 pm

If fate were to lie about being bloody I don't think it would really be a disadvantage. If he:

a) lies, saying he is not bloody when he actually is: that means we know one of Fate-BM is scum so we lynch both - obviously fate wont do that.
b) lies, saying that he is bloody when he isn't: that means both are scum playing a massive gambit. We wont know this, but if BM ever flips cult down the track we know Fate is cult too.

If Fate tells the truth (which is more likely), the benefits are:

1) We catch BM out if he is indeed cult and lying about the stalk
2) We clear BM as town (well not exactly, the (b) case above could be true, though it's a lot less likely.) And yes he would be mostly cleared as town as opposed to investigator, it would be pretty silly to try and win as a murderer after you've already lost two days.
3) we put this very distracting matter to rest, at least for a little while

Wickedestjr wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:Ugh, we're doomed. Anyone who hasn't already set themselves up to go on a murderous rampage is most likely strongly thinking about it now. I know I am.
Why do you say this?
It was a comment that was basically saying that based on all the petty arguments and name-calling, not only would it be fun to be a murderer and go around offing a few people, it may actually be the easier win con at this stage.
Wickedestjr wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:Anyway...Vote: Wickedestjr. Just a hunch at the moment from his first post. He asks for more posting from various people but at the same time admits he hasn't even read the posts of someone he listed. To me this is something scum do (I did it when I was scum), calling on people to post more in order to try and look town, and it particularly sticks out like a sore thumb in this game. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, we have 18 pages already and it's not like the people he listed haven't posted at all, the last thing I can imagine town doing right now is saying they want people to post more.
When I said I would love to hear more from them, that was my way of saying that they were the players I didn't have good reads on. That's why I said I wanted to hear more from Furpants_Tom despite him already posting. I find it kind of hard to believe that this is the most voteworthy thing you have against anybody.
For me, because town are genuinely trying to find the scum, and scum are trying to look like they're genuinely trying to find the scum, the only real "scumtells" I look for or rely on are the unecessary bits people include or the bits that on the surface look innocent or pro-town or even just a throwaway line but an actual town member would be unlikely to say it in that situation - kind of like you can tell someone is lying when they overcompensate by providing too much information. So yes, you stating you would like to hear more from certain people that early in the game with already a wealth of posts (I mean, you could have just said "I don't have a read on these players yet"), was the most voteworthy thing at that stage. Your explanation is plausible, just not sure if I believe it yet.

Oh yeah and I didn't ward.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Fate, if BM is town and genuinely believes you're scum he's probably gonna go ahead and murder you anyway, and if you flip town then we're probably gonna lynch BM tomorrow, so the whole thing would be disastrous in the end.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Benmage wrote:Oh and totally not Mafia....how would lyncjig me after killing fate make any sense????

And I am down for seacore lynch.
I'm talking about the case in which everybody tells you not to carry out the murder on fate yet you still do it. Whether or not it makes sense doesn't matter I can guarantee you will most likely be lynched the next day for it.

Anyway, I'm not so keen on the plan anymore, and I'm actually thinking it might be a bad idea, namely for the fact that because we can't direct someone specific to rez fate, we may end up wasting all of town's rez kits with everyone trying to rez him, or the opposite with nobody rezzing him at all. I think the point of the whole exercise was lost a bit too, which was to try and call BM's bluff, as his reluctance to murder somebody he apparently abhors was pretty damn fishy. Anyway, I think if anything the plan was useful to see people's reactions to it.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:36 am

Wickedestjr wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:For me, because town are genuinely trying to find the scum, and scum are trying to look like they're genuinely trying to find the scum, the only real "scumtells" I look for or rely on are the unecessary bits people include or the bits that on the surface look innocent or pro-town or even just a throwaway line but an actual town member would be unlikely to say it in that situation - kind of like you can tell someone is lying when they overcompensate by providing too much information. So yes, you stating you would like to hear more from certain people that early in the game with already a wealth of posts (I mean, you could have just said "I don't have a read on these players yet"), was the most voteworthy thing at that stage.
So, do you have any reads on anybody other than me? Also, what do you think of xvart posting the noise and ward lists?
No, not yet, well not scummy reads anyway, certain things people have done/said lead me to believe they are more likely to be town, but I'm not big on stating these in the thread, not unless they are in danger of being lynched anyway. The noise list is obviously good because it shows the people who are possibly in danger and thus narrows the list of potential protects for those with rez kits. As I said in my first post I wasn't too keen on everyone claiming wards/no wards as it basically shows scum who the "PRs" are...although I guess some of the investigator no wards could be stalks. I guess also if everybody claims their target for their wards that should narrow the list of potential protects as well.
Wicked wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:Your explanation is plausible, just not sure if I believe it yet.
Think of it this way. I mentioned my town reads. Then I mentioned my scum reads. Then I mentioned the players I needed to hear more from all in the same paragraph. Why would I ask for more posting from players I already have reads on? I wouldn't. Obviously, I asked for more posts because I couldn't read them, and I think it makes sense that those were my neutral reads because they followed immediately after my town reads and scumreads.
The fact is saying you would like to hear more from people that early in the game from people who had already posted (some multiple times) is unecessary to say the least, did you think we weren't gonna post any more without you asking? And why do you have to have a read on everyone and sort out everyone into scum and town so early in the game?
Wicked wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:Fate, if BM is town and genuinely believes you're scum he's probably gonna go ahead and murder you anyway, and if you flip town then we're probably gonna lynch BM tomorrow, so the whole thing would be disastrous in the end.
Umm... If BM murders Fate that means he isn't cult because cult can't murder. So... why would we lynch him in that case?
Ah yeah you're right, forgot about that for a sec.
Wicked wrote: I'm not sure if totallynotmafia actually is totally not mafia. Nearly everything he's said has been regarding content aside from his suspicion of me. Apart from that, I don't think he has given us any reads, and again, I'm not believing that his suspicion of me is the best he's got.
Why on Earth would I be keeping better suspicions to myself if I had them?

And like I said, I'm thinking now that the whole rezzing Fate plan is a bad idea, it's not worth risking all the town rez kits being wasted on Fate just to clear BM.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Wickedestjr wrote:
totallymafia wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:So, do you have any reads on anybody other than me? Also, what do you think of xvart posting the noise and ward lists?
No, not yet, well not scummy reads anyway, certain things people have done/said lead me to believe they are more likely to be town, but I'm not big on stating these in the thread, not unless they are in danger of being lynched anyway. The noise list is obviously good because it shows the people who are possibly in danger and thus narrows the list of potential protects for those with rez kits. As I said in my first post I wasn't too keen on everyone claiming wards/no wards as it basically shows scum who the "PRs" are...although I guess some of the investigator no wards could be stalks. I guess also if everybody claims their target for their wards that should narrow the list of potential protects as well.
So, we are 26 pages into the game and you have one scumread. WOW!
Yeah, 26 pages in like 2 days, and 2 weekdays at that, i don't know about everyone else but so far I've been forced to mainly skim to stay on top of things, the main reason I picked up on your thing was that you mentioned my name.
Wicked wrote: Concerning xvart, I don't believe that you wouldn't have any problem with him. You suspect players that try to act pro-town. xvart gives a noise and ward list and you don't suspect it at all. I'm starting to get the impression that there are very few things a player could say to raise your suspicions.
There's a difference, that list will actually benefit town, so while it's possible that xvart may be cult trying to look town by doing it, it's just as likely he is town genuinely trying to help out, so basically it's a null tell. However, if it was the only thing he was posting...

Let me highlight the difference:
- Person A berates the town for poor activity, saying it will hurt their chances
- Person B berates the town for poor activity, saying it will hurt their chances, while not actually contributing anything themself

While both could be opportunistic scum, it can be seen that Person B is more likely to not be genuine about helping the town. This is why your statement "but I would love to hear more from El Goosuki, Furpants_Tom (I noticed he posted, but I haven't read any of his posts yet), Plum, Seacore, SSBF, totallynotmafia, and Triglav in particular" piqued my interest. My first thought was "wait a minute...I've posted like three times already...and it hasn't even been 24 hours since the thread opened...and there's already like 10+ pages.....and he wants to hear (best old guy from Oliver Twist impression) MORE????? And he wants to hear more from somebody who he hasn't even read their posts yet? That doesn't make sense! This reminds me of when I was scum in random mafia and stated I wanted to hear more from 4 people before the day was out to try and look town...but at least it made sense there because they hadn't posted any content at all...here it is just ridiculous!"

So, like I said, your explanation is plausible because it could just be semantics, but I'm not sure yet. Perhaps I'll go through and look at some of your other games.
Wicked wrote:
totallymafia wrote:And why do you have to have a read on everyone and sort out everyone into scum and town so early in the game?
Why not? I think I made that post after reading at least 15 pages. That's enough to have plenty of reads.
Yet you're clearly not happy with those plenty of reads, because you then go on to ask for more from those you don't yet have a read on...why do you need to have a read on everyone in your first post? And why bother stating everybody you don't have a read on? Seems kind of redundant.
Wicked wrote:
totallymafia wrote:And like I said, I'm thinking now that the whole rezzing Fate plan is a bad idea, it's not worth risking all the town rez kits being wasted on Fate just to clear BM.
I may be missing something, but why can't we just have one person rez Fate?
Ah yeah whoops I read resuscitation wrong, I thought it was the other way round like warding where your rez would fail if someone rezzed you, so cult could just potentially use rezzes as roleblocks. In that case like I said before it's probably worth it to use one rez kit to not only save someone who may end up being murdered anyway but also potentially either clear BM or catch him out in the lie. I'm surprised nobody else picked me up on that mistake.

I must admit, I'm starting to get the impression it's not just a rez kit or an insanity Fate is so worried about.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Wicked wrote:
Totallymafia wrote:Yeah, 26 pages in like 2 days, and 2 weekdays at that, i don't know about everyone else but so far I've been forced to mainly skim to stay on top of things, the main reason I picked up on your thing was that you mentioned my name.
Why didn't you mention this until now? I'm still finding this all hard to believe.
You asked me why I didn't have many reads, so I explained.
Wicked wrote:
Totallymafia wrote:There's a difference, that list will actually benefit town, so while it's possible that xvart may be cult trying to look town by doing it, it's just as likely he is town genuinely trying to help out, so basically it's a null tell. However, if it was the only thing he was posting...

Let me highlight the difference:
- Person A berates the town for poor activity, saying it will hurt their chances
- Person B berates the town for poor activity, saying it will hurt their chances, while not actually contributing anything themself

While both could be opportunistic scum, it can be seen that Person B is more likely to not be genuine about helping the town.
So, are you saying that I wasn't contributing anything?
No, of course not, that was just an example of the difference between a player doing townie things, which is a null tell, and a player doing townie things when they are unecessary or not genuine, which is scummy.
Wicked wrote:
totallymafia wrote:And he wants to hear more from somebody who he hasn't even read their posts yet? That doesn't make sense!
Oh... my... gosh... You don't pay attention, do you? I agree that that doesn't make sense... but I'm saying that I made the comment because they were players I didn't have any read on yet. Tell me, why would I said I wanted to hear more from you if I hadn't even read your posts? What exactly is the scum motivation for saying that? I think it is obvious that I made the comment because I didn't have reads on the players I listed.
Calm down and read the whole paragraph with that sentence again, the sentence is a part of my thought process which I put in quotation marks, it was my thought process when I first read that part in your first post.
Wicked wrote:I still want Benmage to try and kill Fate while somebody protects him. This way we can have a confirmed town robbing graves and robbing graves will confirm that they aren't going murderer.
Why do you think that robbing graves means they aren't going murderer? I actually think it would be a good strategy for a murderer, as they can just use that as an excuse for having heaps of insanities.

Which makes me a bit suspicious of ReaperCharlie offering to take the position of grave robber (I kinda like what he said about hito, but it could have just been an opportunistic way to put himself forward as grave robber), I've been thinking he's town but this makes me think he might be going the murderer route, especially coupled with one of his early posts where he felt he needed to say he searched for a resuscitation kit when asked if he warded, rather than just saying no.

I'm thinking RC should prove he has a rez kit by being the one to rez Fate tonight.
SpyreX wrote:Follow me here because I have to be missing something:

Pick 6-7 people to stalk within groups of 2-3 (to prevent wards). Everyone else gets rez kits.

The next night they all take their shots on rez'd targets.

Assuming no one goes murderer, which would be a BAD idea if it went that way, the next day we should have 5-6 at minimum town.
This is basically what we want to do to confirm BM, so why are you for this but against BM being confirmed in the same way?

Anyone who stalked last night should just come out and admit it. You have buckley's chance of winning as murderer basically, but if you come out now all will be forgiven and we can rez your target tonight so you get to be confirmed town, and your chances of winning go up by like a gazillion percent.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:32 pm

rewq455 wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:
Wicked wrote:I still want Benmage to try and kill Fate while somebody protects him. This way we can have a confirmed town robbing graves and robbing graves will confirm that they aren't going murderer.
Why do you think that robbing graves means they aren't going murderer? I actually think it would be a good strategy for a murderer, as they can just use that as an excuse for having heaps of insanities.

Which makes me a bit suspicious of ReaperCharlie offering to take the position of grave robber (I kinda like what he said about hito, but it could have just been an opportunistic way to put himself forward as grave robber), I've been thinking he's town but this makes me think he might be going the murderer route, especially coupled with one of his early posts where he felt he needed to say he searched for a resuscitation kit when asked if he warded, rather than just saying no.

I'm thinking RC should prove he has a rez kit by being the one to rez Fate tonight.
I agree with RC using the Rez kit, however the Murderer is a solo win role, so there would be no one covering for their robs, and you can do 2 free actions per night, and the graverob alignments are publicly announced, so there would be 2 robs a night by the robber, making it impossible to:
A. Achieve the win condition or
B. Go murderer
The murderer would not be able to hide insanities when grave robbing, as they would not have any night actions to stalk/kill to get other insanities with. That is why I am for Fate getting (attempted) murdered by BenMage and then being assigned grave robber after that.

I'm not sure I understand you, but are you basically saying the grave robber will rob two graves each night and thus have no room for other night actions? (not sure how you're so certain there will be more than one death each night) My understanding of the rules is that you can only rob one grave each night, and the free action from robbing a grave is for any other action, allowing somebody to rob grave each night and still go about their murdering business, I'll check though:

@MOD: I'm assuming the free action from rob grave is to be used on any other night action, ie you can only rob one grave each night?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 am

If somebody claims to have robbed two graves in a night is there any way to prove they did?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:04 am

Fate can confirm BM by telling us if he's bloody or not. Sure, Fate can lie, but that probably gives us more valuable info down the track anyway.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:09 am

ReaperCharlie wrote:@ TNM: LOL! Why would I waste my Res Kit... would it be to prove I'm town? Remember, cult can have Res Kits too.
I mean to prove you actually have one ie you didn't stalk last night.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 am

Ha it would be funny if he meant to post that in the scum QT.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:15 am

Unvote, Vote: Fate
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:24 am

Fate next time I suggest you don't have both the game thread window and the scum QT window open at the same time.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am

Seacore wrote:Oh wait, apologies, he didn't. Furc quoted him, which is what I was remembering, my bad. Continue with your reasonable suspicion.
Umm...what? You do realise my "reasonable suspicion" implicates you, right?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Seacore wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:
Seacore wrote:Oh wait, apologies, he didn't. Furc quoted him, which is what I was remembering, my bad. Continue with your reasonable suspicion.
Umm...what? You do realise my "reasonable suspicion" implicates you, right?
Absolutely. If I was in your position, based on Fate's post alone, I would definitely be suspicious of him and I.
The fact that I have a town read on Fate and the fact that I'm not a cultist doesn't change the fact that you're suspicous of us for at least one honest reason.

Of course, I don't usually go around telling people to be suspicous of me, but I was effectively trying to undo what I said in the post immediately prior to that which was based on incorrect information.
Okie-dokie.

Unvote, Vote: Seacore

Lol, actually I don't know what to think, my vote on Fate was mostly for the reaction, a slip like that is pretty unlikely though it's possible if somebody is posting quickly, and the only way to find out is to apply the pressure immediately. Not sure if Fate's "gonna go play video games for a while" is genuine frustration with what he sees as stupidity or resignation from a major stuff-up. Either way Fate if you're town that's a freaking stupid thing to post.

Anyway, my votes staying on you Seacore because I found this in your ISO:
Seacore wrote:Find a chill pill and take it,

Then empty the rest of the bottle into your mouth.
And like I said earlier, I think cult may have been deliberately trying to stir up Fur earlier.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Furpants_Tom wrote:
totallynotmafia
: #1112 What do you think of ReaperCharlie and his wagon?
I think I can see where people are coming from, a lot of his posts don't appear to be helpful to town but I've played with RC before when he was scum and he went hell-for-leather attacking me after I accused him, and I haven't really seen that here. If anything like I said before I think he may be an investigator who stalked last night.

Anyway i want people to start explaining their town reads (or point to where they are if I've missed them) eg: Fate on Seacore, Spyrex on Fate, ElGoosuki on RC....wait....
El Goosuki wrote:ReaperCharlie
AurorusVox
totallynotmafia (null?)
Trilobite
VP Baltar
xvart
Fate

We blow up any of these players and we have a 60% chance of hitting scum.
Didn't you say RC was 100% town earlier?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Fate wrote:I've already softclaimed why I think Seacore is town. There is no longer a need to out this information, except maybe down the road as a "I TOLD YA SO" especially given Seacore's recent play, it should no longer matter what I have a town read on him.

AND I DO BELIEVE YOU JUST POSTED BUT NEGLECTED TO ANSWER MY BOLD.

I MEAN, IT WAS BOLDED, WHY/HOW ARE PEOPLE MISSING/IGNORING IT?
I'm pretty sure it was me who came up with the whole BM going through with the kill on you and then someone rezzing you plan so i'll explain the reasoning behind it:

BM claims to have stalked you but then starts saying things like this:
Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
unvote
lets let benmage confirm himself imo
Why waste a confirmed town kill, on a confirmed cult.
Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:"Who will liekly become a murderer, d1"

just to clarify.

And when Benmage leaves I'll read the fucking thread, find scum, and that'll be that.
Negative. It takes 2 kills to be a murder. I have no interest. The mod himself said that its a near impossible WC.

I don't want to waste my 1 kill...hence you need to hang.
Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:BenMage you are not confirmed unless you carry out your vig
Dumbass...any idiot can stop me.. But i'll try, and tomorrow what predicament will we be in? Hopefully fate dead. But sometimes one should plan for the worst...i.e. me getting another wasted insanity.

Now we can lynch fate whose the best lynch of the day anyways and save ourselves some time.
So BM hates you enough to stalk you pre-game without knowing what your allignment is but then tries to argue his way out of the kill. This doesn't seem fishy at all to you? This doesn't seem like a cult member (or possibly even a soon-to-be-murderer who stalked somebody else) using his history with you as a way to try and look like town? That's why I think he should prove he actually stalked you last night and go through with kill.

I've got more to say on the matter but I've gotta get ready for work.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Hmm...I was just about to post saying that people who were voting xvart were misguided because it's not that hard to concoct a fake ward target as cult(just say they warded somebody they crafted a fetish of then dont kill that person via the ritual tonight), but then I realised that doesn't take into account investigators who stalked, there is still the possibility of being caught out by a potential murderer....so the only safe way for cult to safely claim a ward is to claim they warded somebody who was already warded...and then of course i noticed that xvart had done just that.

Still there is another factor, but I wont mention it yet.

@MOD: do the cult receive their fetishes the same night that they craft them? Do they receive a message for failed craft fetishes (or can they just assume becuase they didn't receive it)?

@xvart: why did you ward MoI?

@Baby Spice: why did you ward MoI?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:57 pm

After reading the inital reasons for the wagon on RC I'm 50/50 as to whether he is scum or just lazy town making himself an easy target. It's mainly because of that question on page 41 actually, it's hard to believe that anybody would not understand how the ritual works by that stage...but then again it's also hard to believe that scum would not think how scummy asking a question like that looks. The same goes with not answering Triglav's questions - surely scum would make a conscious effort to answer all questions (or at least the ones asked repeatedly) so they are not caught out. If RC is town this is what shits me up the wall about this game, people putting in way more effort as scum than when they are town. Thank god for people like hito (if somehow he is scum, he already deserves a scummy).

@xvart: if you stalked last night I suggest you come out and say now and try to win with town, because I'm going to be watching you like a hawk the whole game after your double-up ward on MoI, so you have no chance of winning as a murderer if you are indeed going that way.

I'm not sure the cult motivation for saying they warded somebody who had already been warded, it seems like you'd be putting unecessary suspicion on yourself when you could either just not claim your action or, if you want to look town,
actually ward an investigator that the cult isn't making a fetish of
. This has the added benefit of possibly blocking an investigator's ward, thus ,and this may be stating the obvious, but those who can be confirmed to have warded N0 are in no way confirmed town, ie Furcolow is not confirmed town and although I'm leaning town with him he should not be allowed to just do whatever he wants.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Umm, Seacore, 5 days is a long time, and RC only needs 4 more votes, and everybody playing this game has played at least 5 games before so we're not stupid enough to let day 1 end in a no-lynch. So what's your rush?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:03 pm

If BM is cult then we'll lynch him tomorrow after he fails to make an attempted murder on you. We're not lynching him today.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Fate wrote:The flaw with that plan is that it has me-Fate-dead, because it won't fail (due to cult Greater Ritual)

And without me, I do not trust the town to overcome their "but his Fate-stalk claim was so reckless and crazy it had to be town!" inhibitions, while the cult continue to push that angle slowly and manipulate the town from the shadows.

This is my calling. I have to see this lynch through while I'm alive.

Surely you can sympathize with my point of view right now.
Well I think you can forgive me for being sceptical when you've spent the entire game calling BM town, you've been one of the most vocal on the RC wagon, and now suddenly you're acting like you're on a mission from God to lynch BM and save the helpless town. Yeah, it just looks like you're trying to save your own arse. I guess that makes you less likely to be cult (unless this is some elaborate plan), but it makes you more likely in my eyes to be an investigator with a murderous plot that may soon be ruined by Benmage.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:03 pm

CD2
Username: totallynotmafia

Did you Hear Noise? Yes

Did you Ward? If so, who? No

Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions? No

List all of the insanities you currently have: None

Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who? No

Were you murdered? No

Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.) No

Twitch? No

We definately need RC's flip asap for info regarding the bandwagon on him yesterday. Fate's may be better to put off until tomorrow so we're not giving cult too many opportunities for corpse dust.

Dispatch: ReaperCharlie
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 am

I think Benmage should definately NOT tell us who he stalked, and if he is an investigator he should PROVE IT by going ahead with the kill. Firstly, he may have stalked a cultist or the murderer. Secondly, town are (hopefully) going to be rezzing those they believe to be town and in danger anyway.
Thirdly, by BM not telling us who the target is, that forces cult to rez all their members who heard noises tonight if they wanna be completely safe. This consumes both their rez kits and their night actions.

BM: go through with the kill. Don't tell us your target.

I'm sick of the BM issue being an opportunity for cultists to look town by going "OMG DON'T YOU DARE KILL ANYONE HOW DARE YOU IN A GAME OF MAFIA"

I'm not sure about El Goosuki, it's just as ridiculous for me that cult would claim that as a night action and put themselves out there like that.

Vote: Kunkstar
He has been going with the voting flow the entire game, plus I think he was trying to score town points with the BM issue while trying to get BM to reveal his target to benefit cult.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:41 am

Uhh Furc, we need to rob graves so we can get the dead players allignments.
VP Baltar wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:I'm sick of the BM issue being an opportunity for cultists to look town by going "OMG DON'T YOU DARE KILL ANYONE HOW DARE YOU IN A GAME OF MAFIA"
This certainly a deep thought. That being said, how do you account for all of the people wanting him to stop behaving like a child on Day 1 with his stalk? Those people were cult too? Who do you feel are the cultists that are worried about Benmage? Personally, I think the cultists would be in support of Benmage killing because statistically speaking he's likely to hit town and thus save the cult the trouble. Also, your point about the night actions is simply wrong. IIRC, the Ritual, which is more than likely the cult's main concern at night, is a free action. Therefore, they can rez their buddies and kill whomever they please all without breaking a sweat!

Next fallacious argument why Benmage should follow through with his kill?
So launder, search, ward, pass fetish, craft fetish and rob grave are unecessary actions for cult? God, I hope for your sake you're not a cultist.

A night 1 stalk is different from a night 0 stalk because the stalker is actually trying to kill cult based on some level of scum-hunting.

And I meant the fact that everybody is arguing that BM shouldn't go through with the kill is why cultists can do it and look pro-town, because obviously town members are doing it too.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:14 pm

@BM: DO NOT CLAIM A LIST OF TARGETS.

@Seacore: how is him claiming a list of targets in any way beneficial? Besides beneficial to scum I mean.
Wraith wrote:@Seacore: This is the post that set off alarm bells:
totallynotmafia wrote:I think Benmage should definately NOT tell us who he stalked, and if he is an investigator he should PROVE IT by going ahead with the kill. Firstly, he may have stalked a cultist or the murderer. Secondly, town are (hopefully) going to be rezzing those they believe to be town and in danger anyway.
Thirdly, by BM not telling us who the target is, that forces cult to rez all their members who heard noises tonight if they wanna be completely safe. This consumes both their rez kits and their night actions.

BM: go through with the kill. Don't tell us your target.

I'm sick of the BM issue being an opportunity for cultists to look town by going "OMG DON'T YOU DARE KILL ANYONE HOW DARE YOU IN A GAME OF MAFIA"

I'm not sure about El Goosuki, it's just as ridiculous for me that cult would claim that as a night action and put themselves out there like that.

He has been going with the voting flow the entire game, plus I think he was trying to score town points with the BM issue while trying to get BM to reveal his target to benefit cult.
First of all, there's the advocating of the "Benmage kills someone at random and keeps it a secret who he'll kill" plan. I wouldn't be surprised if I went back and found that he was an advocate of the "Benmage kills Fate to confirm towniness" plan too.

Then there's the offhand remark about how the El Goosuki wagon is meh, which is the kind of attitude I expect from a scumbuddy trying to defend their buddy while at the same time staying under the radar.
It's not somebody at random, if Benmage is telling the truth he has stalked somebody because he believes they are scum at this stage, thus he has performed some level of scum-hunting. You obviously haven't been paying much attention because yes, I was advocating BM kill Fate yesterday with Fate being rezzed as a way to catch out BM if he was lying about the stalk. I noticed you were also completely misrepping that at the end of yesterday too.

Oh and I'm cult with El Goosuki because I actually bothered to think outside the box as to why someone would act like that rather than just jump on the vote. Good one.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Seacore wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:
@Seacore: how is him claiming a list of targets in any way beneficial? Besides beneficial to scum I mean.

Oh and I'm cult with El Goosuki because I actually bothered to think outside the box as to why someone would act like that rather than just jump on the vote. Good one.
Because of two things, which have already been spelled out, but lets go through it

a) It will put to bed any shred of Benmage being cultist. If he lists some potential targets, he decreases to pool of deaths he can claim were by his hands.

b) It will increase the chance, if he actually lists cultists, that cultists will waste their actions (not their rez kits as you suggest) on rezzing their buddies.
a) If BM is cult and claims the murder of somebody else he has just outed himself to the investigator who did that murder.

b) What? This decreases the amount of rez kits cult will have to use, as currently EVERBODY is a potential target.

Creating a list of potential targets just benefits cult.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 pm

EBWOP: everybody who heard noise is a potential target
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:20 am

Heh Wicked's case on kunkstar is pretty much the same as the one i had been procrastinating to write, kunkstar has basically been going with the voting flow thus far (including unvoting furc when hito stepped in), and he also demanded that BM claim his target, which at the surface seems pro-town but it actually benefits cult for them to know.

The following bit in the box is flawed because after writing it I realised that if El Goosuki is cult he may have a cult buddy who has an investigation kit so it would ruin the whole thing, but I'll post it anyway in case anyone can think of a way to use it:

I think we should have El Goosuki try to prove he is town tonight, if he is telling the truth he should still have an investigation kit and so we should make him investigate somebody tonight and say tomorrow if they are bloody or not, and that person can confirm or deny it. The target for the investigation would have to be chosen by El Goosuki and not revealed to anyone so that if El Goosuki is an investigator, cult can't interfere with it. If El Goosuki is cult then he'll either have to:

a) say he investigated one of his cult members. We wont know if he has done this but we will know that if El Goosuki ever flips scum then the other person most likely is too.

or b) pick an investigator and guess, which is massively risky if he guesses wrong
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2285 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Need to catch up this weekend, not that it looks like much has changed from a quick skim of what I've missed.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2386 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Ugh, I'm getting further and further behind, damn assignments. I was considering asking for a replacement but I should be right after this week.

Anyway:

1) I still think we should lynch kunkstar today
2) Somebody should try and prove themselves investigator by killing El Goosuki
3) Could everybody proposing/commenting on grave robbing tactics please state whether you have played in SAII, and if so what the grave-robbing strategies were in that game and how they worked out in the end?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2855 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:43 pm

CD3
Username: totallynotmafia

Did you Hear Noise? No

Did you Ward? If so, who? No

Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions? None

List all of the insanities you currently have:None

Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who? No

Were you murdered? No

Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? Investigated xvart, he's not bloody.

Twitch? No

Okay, I'm a bit confused, because surely the cult wouldn't fuck up like this so please correct me if I'm wrong, but:
Benmage wrote: I got occult books last night and used Taboo on them.
How the frig is this possible if Fate had an insainity, clearly the only way he could have acquired an insanity N0 is if he stalked or cowered, thus he could not have possibly had occult books in his possession.

Vote: Benmage

Which means SpyreX is cult too...plus a major FOS on everybody who hasn't mentioned this yet...unless am I missing something???
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2857 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Because cult-BM obviously can't murder anyone. Where does it say souless people can be passed fetishes?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Dang...I knew that was too good to be true...dunno how i didn't notice that though, was that always there? Because I just noticed Percy made a special point to outline that soulless people could be targetted at the beginning of day 2.

And I've already said I don't want to lynch El Goosuki, it's too easy for cult if they are indeed just a lazy hydra, somebody should murder them instead.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2862 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:48 pm

I said "if". If I didn't think there was a reasonable chance El Goosuki could be cult I wouldn't be advocating his murder.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:45 pm

CD4
Username:
totallynotmafia
Did you Hear Noise?
No
Did you Ward? If so, who?
No
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
No
List all of the insanities you currently have:
None
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No.
Were you murdered?
No.
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
Wicked was bloody.
Are you bloody?
No.
Twitch?
No

Wicked being bloody before he died is a bit worrying, either he thought it wasn't necessary to launder (which i thought we established it was imperitive to do so earlier), or he was planning on going murderer after becoming confirmed investigator, which is worrying because others may be tempted to do the same, I know if I had become confirmed early in the game I would have though about it.

We know one thing for certain - the person who rezzed SpyreX is cult (unless an investigator is lying, which hopefully isn't the case). Really then, the only way SpyreX couldn't be cult as well is if the cult were trying to frame him, which is a pretty big stretch if they had no idea Spyrex was going to be murdered in the first place which I think was the case (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

So yeah I'd be pretty happy with his lynch, it's quite likely cult didn't want to risk two people being caught out so they just didn't claim the resuscitation. Let's hear from him first though.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 am

Wait, so if it's entirely plausible that furpants could have rezzed Spyrex, why is everyone so convinced he is cult?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3271 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 am

I could understand if there was something else to the case, but if the whole case on Spyrex is that nobody claimed the rez when it is indeed possible that nobody claimed the rez because the person who did it is now dead, that just seems ludicrous to me. I've lost an entire game because people incorrectly assumed what a dead person's night actions were, with scum taking full advantage.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3294 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Plum wrote:Fine, TNM.

In which case WHO IS YOUR TOP SUSPECT AND WHY ARE YOU NOT VOTING HMMMM?
Well it was kunkstar, but I haven't read any of his recent posts (or much of anyone elses for that matter) in any detail because I've spent so long searching back through the thread to check all these other goings on, I will get back onto that asap though, particularly because the lynch that beat kunkstar's was an investigator's (a murderous one, but an investigator all the same).
VP Baltar wrote:
TNM wrote:I could understand if there was something else to the case, but if the whole case on Spyrex is that nobody claimed the rez when it is indeed possible that nobody claimed the rez because the person who did it is now dead, that just seems ludicrous to me.
Do you think it's likely SpyreX was rezzed by Furpants? Additionally, I don't believe that is the entire case on him, but that's a nice over simplification.
Of course i think it's likely, otherwise I'd be advocating SpyreX's lynch. Believe me, I would love to have a definate scum caught right now, which is why when Iec said Furpants could have rezzed Spyrex and I looked back through the thread i was hoping to find evidence to the contrary. Instead though I couldn't find anything in his iso where he thinks SpyreX is scummy (which would have made it unlikely for me) and he also stated that people should use your rez list, and Spyrex's name was on it (along with everybody else who heard noise and wasn't warded). These things don't make it any more likely that Furpants rezzed Spyrex, but they show that it isn't any less likely either.
VP Baltar wrote:
htio wrote:Interested in VP's thoughts specifically on this.
Well, I feel that Spyrex is most likely cult, so the speed of the wagon doesn't give me much pause. If you actually look at Furpants' iso, it does seem quite unlikely that he rezzed him.
You obviously picked up something in Furpant's iso that I missed, what is it in his iso that makes you think it's unlikely?

The funny thing of course would be if Furpants did rez SpyreX but SpyreX is still scum. Nothing more painful than being wrongfully accused of something as scum.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3359 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:06 pm

VOTE: Benmage
UNVOTE: Benmage
VOTE: hitogoroshi
UNVOTE: hitogoroshi
VOTE: Benmage
UNVOTE: Benmage
VOTE: hitogoroshi
UNVOTE: hitogoroshi

Okay, so I can see the benefit of lynching SpyreX even if he is an investigator because it sets a precedent whereby cult will be forced to claim their rezzes, and the chances of the person who is ritualised having rezzed somebody who was murdered occurring often down the track is pretty slim (because of course from now on we are going to have to lynch people who are rezzed with no explanation) so unless we are really unlucky it shouldn't harm us too much. Besides, if SpyreX is an investigator he's clearly more worried about trying to guess the scum correctly than defend himself and try to actually be helpful.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3362 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Trilobite wrote:
totallynotmafia Post 3359 wrote:Okay, so I can see the benefit of lynching SpyreX even if he is an investigator because it sets a precedent whereby cult will be forced to claim their rezzes, and the chances of the person who is ritualised having rezzed somebody who was murdered occurring often down the track is pretty slim (because of course from now on we are going to have to lynch people who are rezzed with no explanation) so unless we are really unlucky it shouldn't harm us too much. Besides, if SpyreX is an investigator he's clearly more worried about trying to guess the scum correctly than defend himself and try to actually be helpful.
Where do you get the idea that the people who are voting for Spy think he is a possible investigator? Not sure I like the tone of this, you seem to be making excuses for something that hasn't happened. The Spy wagon is happening because he was scummy on top of the unclaimed rezz. This is the second time you seem to be simplfying the votes on him.

~Sotty
The impression that I got was that people were voting for SpyreX solely because of the unclaimed rez, which as I said was ridiculous because it's possible that Furpants rezzed him, I don't remember seeing any other reasons given but I'll go back and check because I just noticed you did.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3571 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Sorry guys have been hectically moving house for the past four days and haven't had access to the internet, I'll make a proper post tonight, please don't end the day before then.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3670 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 am

CD5
Username:
totallynotmafia
Did you Hear Noise?
No
No
No
None
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
No
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
No
Twitch?
No
Vote: totallynotmafia

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote

Ugh, sorry, I feel like a bit of a non-event in this game at the moment but I'm finally on holidays now so I have absolutely nothing to do, so i should be able to catch up on everything I've missed.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3703 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:01 pm

@Baby Spice: please claim all your night actions.

@Feysal: Why did you commune me?

Methinks that all the people who claimed failed stalks need to stalk again, you know, to prove they actually have the ability to stalk and are not just pretending to have failed.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3705 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Umm...Benmage, have you even murdered anyone yet?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3708 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Do I really need to explain that VP? Seacore and Iecrint could be lying about stalking BS because they already knew hito's stalk on BS failed, and you could be lying about having a failed stalk on Nic. Nothing to worry about if you guys are investigators because all you have to do is stalk again.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3709 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:20 pm

btw VP Baltar, you're gonna have to explain your reasons for thinking I'm scum.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Umm...assuming scum are warding their members then what's the negative with that? We seem to have caught Baby Spice and if you say we have caught Nic as well then that doesn't seem like a waste at all to me. And having confirmed players is worth them getting a few insanities if you ask me. I'm extremely wary of those players who say they are going to stalk and then don't - obviously, because cult can't stalk. I highly suggest you guys stalk again tonight, especially you VP, seeing as having you confirmed would help with knowing what to do with Nic.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3715 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Ah, that's right, forgot about that. Why weren't you a nominated stalker last night, then?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3720 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Ah okay, I didn't know that...so it only takes two murder choices to become a murderer, but three successful murders to win as a murderer?

Anyway, I was getting at the fact that BM is not confirmed investigator as it's still possible that he and SpyreX faked the whole murder thing (due to pressure on BM to actually go through with a stalk), but I'd have to say this is a lot less likely than the case in which BM is investigator. So yeah i was going to suggest BM stalk again but I guess we can't do that without him becoming a murderer.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3735 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Benmage, cult warding you tonight would not be a wasted action, seeing as it would result in me being lynched. If you want me to prove I'm an investigator don't worry because I've been meaning to stalk for a while now, I just haven't had the time yet to actually read people thoroughly in iso to find someone who I feel has a strong likelihood of flipping scum. Now that I do have the time though I will be stalking tonight (and I encourage any other investigators on the "scummy" lists to stalk tonight too) I just wont be stalking you BM so cult can't interfere, and I wont be confining my stalk to any pre-approved lists either.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:41 pm

LOL, doesn't that mean your ward fails though and you are still warded?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3742 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Well, now you can see why I'd much rather stalk and kill somebody without having cult know who it is. Heh, this is gonna be fun.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3745 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:46 am

Actually, Baby Spice, the pertinent question is what do you think happened last night which prevented the stalks on you? Kind of surprised you haven't addressed this at all yet.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3753 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:35 am

Well, that settles it, Baby Spice has got to be scum. If she were an investigator, given that it's pretty unlikely that all three of her stalkers are scum, she'd be trying to warn everyone that cult were warding people on the do not ward list, as that would be the only likely explanation for what happened. Instead she's more worried about trying to shift the attention onto Benmage.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3758 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Okay, maybe if i explain it like this:

I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that an investigator in Baby Spice's position would offer at least some explanation as to what they think happened with the failed stalks.

Why? Because they would think: "Hmm...that's strange...three people just failed to stalk me...well, surely they can't all be scum...so that must mean cult interfered....or possibly a stupid investigator warded me...or maybe they really ARE all scum...because you know one of these things has to have happened because otherwise that makes ME scum...and I'm not....so I better go into the thread and explain that one of these things must have happened you know because i want to work out who the scum are because that's the whole point of mafia"

Seeing as Baby Spice had failed to do this, I thought I'd ask her just to make sure.

Instead of answering the question, which an investigator would do, not only to defend themselves but also because they would want to know what happened in the interests of scum-hunting, she deflected it back onto Benmage.

Now, Seacore, explain to me why this isn't scummy.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3760 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Okay, I see what you're saying, but the point is if she was an investigator and truly believed that the cult had tried to frame her she would have answered my question instead of deflecting it to Benmage.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3762 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah i was wrong about that, I didn't include hito because he claimed the stalk first but as somebody else pointed out obviously cult would know about the ward anyway so yeah hito could be lying too.

It's not a silly gambit, it was a legitimate question that you chose not to answer, most likely because you were beginning to think that cult warding investigators who are going to be killed anyway is a stupid notion, so instead you turned it back onto Benmage (I actually don't think it's that unlikely that cult would ward investigators on the do not ward list because it prevents the stalkers from being confirmed, it does seem like an unecessary risk though for the cultists warding, which is why i think it's more likely that cultists on the do not ward list warded each other seeing as if they didn't they would die).

Has Nico even posted yet? Honestly i couldn't be arsed to worry about that until another day, seeing as you're the lynch for today and that situation would be easier to figure out what happened if VP can confirm himself, your situation is different because it's pretty unlikely that all three of your stalkers are lying.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3764 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 pm

You should really go back to trying to shift the attention onto Benmage, seeing as I'll either be dead or confirmed in a couple of days.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3895 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 am

CD6
Username:
totallynotmafia
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
yes, twitchy, from stalking
twitchy
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
No
Yes.....not telling....but yes it was successful...
Twitch?
*Twitch*

Unvote

okay peeps may be annoyes with who I chose to stalk but you can blame Benmage for putting me in a position where i had to stalk successfully. Shits gonna hit the fan, but who cares ill be either confirmed or dead tomorra which seems pretty good to me. Now I'm drunk and going to bed, catch you on the flip side bitches.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4016 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:19 pm

As long as I keep my target to myself that significantly reduces the chances of cult interfering with my confirmingness. The only way i wont be confirmed tomorrow is if I'm unlucky enough that my target is also ritualised by cult...if that happens then feel free to suspect me. Hopefully my target is cult anyway, so that that wont be happening.

I think checking for suicidal is a great idea, and we shouldn't have any fuck ups if we allocate who should be voting for who.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4020 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Andrius wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:I AM A SAD LEMON

I have so much more to give. :(
Its ok.
We'll just make lemonade our of you. ;)
Screw that, I've got Tequila, anyone got salt?

Anyway, like I said, the suicidal checking thing can't be that hard, and it's extremely worthwhile.

We should start with kunkstar, seeing as he took issue with it. It's 10 to lynch, so:

Only the following 9 people should vote for kunkstar:

Nicodemus
Plum
Seacore
totallynotmafia
Triglav
Trilobite
VasudeVa
VP Baltar
xvart

Only the following 8 people should vote for kunkstar:

Nicodemus
Plum
Seacore
Triglav
Trilobite
VasudeVa
VP Baltar
xvart
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4026 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:50 pm

If scum want to hammer and out themselves, they're more than welcome to do so.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4030 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:04 pm

I think you're losing the plot a bit Benmage. If I'm not confirmed tomorrow - either by me solely on my own murdering my target or them being successfully rezzed when i was the only one murdering them, then you can go ahead and lynch me if you want. The odds are much more in my favour of being confirmed as things stand now, though.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4032 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:12 pm

The way i understood it, from the plans back on day 1 for Benmage to go through with the kill on Fate, if someone were to be both murdered and ritualised it would show up as them being ritualised, but i'd be more than happy for it to be the other way round cos that means there's nothing standing in my way of being confirmed (apart from me being killed, that is).
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4033 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

You're clearly one of the weakest town players (or one of the gutsier cult players perhaps), if you're going to lynch someone before they even have a chance at confirming themselves.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Ugh. Benmage, explain to me, if i'm cult, what the benefit is of me not revealing my successful stalk target is (or making one up or whatever)?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4037 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:42 pm

In which case I wont be confirmed, will I? In which case suspicion will be firmly on me. What do I gain from that if I'm cult? Tomorrow I will be either confirmed or not, regardless of whether I tell you who my target is. Revealing my target just allows cult to ritualise that person if they are town, thus putting me in the shit.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4041 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Heh, now i know why Fate uses all caps.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4045 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:38 am

I succesfully stalked somebody last night that nobody else has appeared to stalk.

WHICH MEANS THAT THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY THAT I WONT BE CONFIRMED TOMORROW IS IF CULT RITUALISES MY TARGET, MEANING THAT IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT I MURDERED THAT PERSON BECAUSE IT WILL SAY SUCH AND SUCH WAS DESTROYED BY AN UNSPEAKABLE BEING, AND EVERYONE WILL BE LIKE "YOU'RE NOT CONFIRMED COS YOU COULD BE CULT AND JUST RITUALISED THAT PERSON TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT YOU COULDN'T MURDER THEM". At least that's what I've gathered from the rules, let's take a moment to clarify this:

@MOD: If a player is targetted by both a murder and the ritual, will it say that they were murdered or destroyed by an unspeakable being?

Now, if this is the case, surely you can see that if I reveal my target, it makes it a lot easier for cult to ritualise that player, thus setting me up for a mislynch tomorrow. There is absolutely no benefit for me to not reveal my target if I'm cult. If I'm cult, there's no way i can successfully confirm myself, so I'm doomed tomorrow, in which case i'd be better to name anyone as my target and then ritualise that player, or more to the point, I would have been better to claim that my stalk was unsuccessful and say it was on benmage who was clearly warded and demanding I stalk him last night, claiming that I have made a successful stalk just makes it much harder to get away with it tomorrow.

Now, Benmage, AV, VPB, please explain why it is beneficial for town to know my target. Saying that other "town" players want me to do it is not good enough. Stop hiding behind what you think the town wants and come up with your own opinions.

And why is what I proposed for the suicidal checking method so freaking hard? I agree that we should lay out the plans for night actions before we go through with it in case it does end up in a lynch, but anyone opposing it has something to hide imho.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4048 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:05 am

Iecerint wrote:If thread-dodging covaries with cult status, that would seem to be all the more reason to test suicidal.

I should be part of the voting bloc if we do that because I check the thread every day.
Yeah, I just copied the last 9 people in the list of players because I am part of them and kunkstar isn't, I don't think we should change it now because it may just create confusion.

AV, having "options open" doesn't matter one bit, if I'm cult then there's no way I can be confirmed tomorrow whether i claim my target or not, i really can't see why this is so hard for people to undertsand.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4050 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 am

Well it would be incredibly stupid (to lynch somebody based solely on the fact they are unable to confirm themselves rather than through actual scum-hunting), but yes, I'm confident enough that the odds are in my favour that I will be confirmed tomorrow to say
lynch me tomorrow if I am not confirmed.

So yes, you can go and make plans to try and interfere with my murder tonight in your QT now. Bet you wish you knew who i was stalking!
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4051 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:20 am

Hint: It's not Benmage. There's probably some others you can cross off the list too.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4102 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Seacore, I said if I'm not
confirmed
you can lynch me tomorrow. If my target is scum and they are rezzed then I am still confirmed, sure, they can lie and say they're not bloody but they'll be caught as soon as I am lynched and flip investigator. So if I've stalked cult I'm 100% confirmed tomorrow.

Actually...I think I'm 100% confirmed either way. If I was wrong about the ritual taking precedence over the murder, except in the case where the target is rezzed, that means that the only way cult can interfere with my confirming is if they rezz and ritualise the same person. Now, if they know my target, they can accomplish this easy, if they don't know my target, they're gonna have to guess and risk reviving their own NK target if they're wrong. So, now do you still think it's a good idea to reveal my target? The only way I wont be confirmed tomorrow is if cult ritualise my target and a townie rezzes my target as well, but i'm willing to risk this as the chances of it happening are very slim.

The only confirmed investigator is xvart. Why? Because he stalked and killed secretly, so cult had no chance to interfere. I think everybody should keep their stalk targets to themselves from now on (just say if they were successful or not), there's no way we're going to get any more confirmed town if people keep revealing their stalk targets.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4116 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:35 pm

OMG Seacore....Benmage I can see doesn't want to actually use his brain (or is cult, i hope he's cult for his sake), but you can surely understand the following:

IF TOMORROW I CLAIM TO HAVE MURDERED SOMEBODY WHO SOMEBODY ELSE HAS MURDERED, I'M NOT CONFIRMED. IF I CLAIM TO HAVE MURDERED THE PERSON WHO IS RITUALISED, I'M NOT CONFIRMED.

IF I WAS CULT, THERE WOULD BE NO WAY I CAN CONFIRM MYSELF BECAUSE I WOULD BE INCAPABLE OF COMMITTING A MURDER, SO IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHETHER YOU KNOW MY TARGET OR NOT.

I'm fairly certain that not revealing my target is in the best interests of the town, but I'm willing to reveal it if a majority wants me to.

ps i love you sotty
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4117 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:39 pm

AurorusVox wrote:I think it's just die or die now. Like Ben says, he ignores the PEW PEW PEW dead TNM non-revealed cult-targeted murder (which should be one of his greatest concerns if he's town)

Trilo, also looking forwards to details.
You think that is more important than confirming myself as town when I'm copping so much heat?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4118 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:40 pm

*more of a concern
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4120 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Three out of seventeen is a majority, now?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4122 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:10 pm

If i was dumb enough to listen to you and stalk you last night i wouldn't even be sitting on a successful stalk right now and I would be in a much worse position, so i think I'll wait for players who actually think about things and don't just go "OH MY GOD YOU'RE NOT TELLING US SOMETHING THAT MEANS YOU'RE SCUM!!!" to weigh in on the situation thankyou very much.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4130 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:33 pm

I'll tell you what's going to happen after I claim my target: Cult will fuck with my kill tonight, I wont be confirmed tomorrow, and everybody will be on my back again saying "Yeah we knew you couldn't murder" and I'll be in the same shitty position.

Maybe I'm being selfish, which is why if the majority wants me to claim I'll do it. I still think having a confirmed town, especially one who may be lynched soon, is much more ideal for town.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4134 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:11 pm

I see your point Seacore but you also illustrated my point, if I'm not confirmed tomorrow then I'm "caught" and mislynched, which would be okay if that meant my target was 100% scum but it doesn't, because it could be a town player who was rezzed and ritualised.

Anyway, I want to hear what everyone else has to say before I do anything.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4136 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Yeah, good point, at least i'll be able to cross a suspicion off my list if I'm wrong.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4142 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 pm

You're close, I'll give you three guesses.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4146 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:27 am

Andrius wrote:VPB
Ding ding ding ding ding! Was it that obvious?

The fact that he's stalking you is the main reason i think it's okay to claim it now, seeing as he's potentially confirmable himself. He's not my top scum pick, I would much rather have stalked somebody like kunkstar, but the only way to guarantee (or at least give myself the best chance at) a successful stalk was to stalk somebody not on the stalk targets list, and VPB I find the scummiest out of everyone else, mainly because he got real defensive after i said he should stalk again yesterday. Like I said in my first post of today, if you don't like it, blame Benmage for putting me in this position.

Anyway, I understood what you guys meant by catching scum, but if VPB is cult, enough people think he is town so that he may be rezzed by town anyway, making it impossible draw scum connections from rezzes, which is why I was more concerned with confirming myself. I'm not as confident with him being cult now that he's claimed a successful stalk, it could be a gambit, but we'll see tomorrow anyway.

And can we please test for at least a few suicidals today? I think it would be stupid not to when there's a good chance that cult members secretly picked that insanity.

Also I wouldn't rule out the possibility of the fake rez gambit by Nico, it's not that outlandish that they would forgo one ritual to save a member on the chopping block, particularly if their chances are in the toilet.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4147 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:41 am

AurorusVox wrote:TNM you ARE being selfish. A one-for-one trade is fantastic for town. If you get mislynched your target gets lynched later along with you. THAT IS GOODTHINGS.
If I'm not confirmed tomorrow that doesn't mean my target is cult.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4153 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 am

Seacore wrote:Option 2 is that we lynch TNM today. I'd rather VP alive than TNM, regardless of confirmations.
You're actually advocating the lynch of an investigator now? Wow.
VP Baltar wrote:TNM, how likely did you think it would be that your murder would go through when, as far as I can tell, I've been pretty consistently drawing rezzes at night? Is there anything else about my play that makes you think I'm cult other than the stalking charge you've made?
I don't care if the murder goes through, if you get rezzed then I still get confirmed (unless you're ritualised too, which is why I didn't want to reveal my target). Successfully stalking was the tricky part, which was why I didn't stalk anybody on the stalk list, as they would have been prime ward targets for cult (you weren't on the town ward list, either). The failed stalk and then the immediate counter-attack on me when I said you should re-stalk is what mainly made me suspicious of you, I fully expected you to claim another failed stalk today. Like I said you're not my top scum pick, but you were a perfect candidate for my confirmation.

AV is quite likely to be cult for trying to set up a bogus 1-1 between me and VP.

AV, what exactly have I done that makes me obvscum?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4156 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:14 am

VP Baltar wrote:I don't really care for the 1v1 either. It is entirely possible that we're both town (even if I disagree with TNM-town's self-centered logic)
Like I said you can blame Benmage, he was the one who put me in the stalk-or-die scenario, all because I pointed out the fact that he's not confirmed town.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4159 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:35 am

The whole situation I'm in is ridiculous, but it's my fault in a way for trying to take the easy way out and just confirm myself rather than bother to argue the point.

Calling out people to stalk is fine if the person you're calling out is cult, but if you're wrong and they're an investigator, and you say "confirm yourself or be lynched" you're just giving cult the perfect opportunity to mislynch, but worse still, they don't even need to provide reasons why they think the person they're lynching is scum they can just say "see we knew you couldn't murder cos you're scum".

It's like saying to a claimed cop in a game "prove it tonight or die" when you know there is a scum roleblocker in the game who can easily prevent them from proving it. It's absolutely ridiculous.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4301 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm not sure why everyone thinks I'm a terrible player...sure, I've been lazy at times, but I was the one who first thought of banning insanities, I was the one who first defended furc when everyone was ganging up on him and pushing him to the edge, I stuck my neck out for RC and El Goosuki saying they could just as likely be lazy town knowing the whole time that if they were actually cult I'd be in the shit, I defended SpyreX wrongly but I think for the right reasons, and I think I voted him for the right reason in the end, and I provided what I thought was pretty good evidence on Baby Spice and the nail in her coffin (although of course I got accused of bussing).
hito wrote:@TNM: Why the HELL did you stalk VP? You kind of gave an answer before, but not the kind of answer I was looking for. Let me start you off: "I decided to stalk VP, despite being explicitly forbidden from doing such, because..."
...I was in the position where I was being forced to stalk in order to prove I was town. Instead of saying "this is stupid, cult can interfere with my stalk and murder in any number of ways and easily get me mislynched all without even having to make up a case on me", I stupidly said "okay at least I'll be confirmed and wont have to defend myself anymore". Big Mistake. My next thought was "Benmage is forcing me to stalk himself, which means he obviously thinks I can't do it, so there's a pretty good chance I'll be lynched tomorrow if my stalk was warded. Now, it doesn't take a genius to work out that the people on the stalk list are going to be warded by cult, especially when they know they only have to stop my stalk to get me mislynched. Thus the obvious choice was to stalk somebody not on the list, and the person who I found scummy who was neither on the stalk list or the town ward list, was VP Baltar.

And then the only way to truly make sure cult couldn't interfere with my confirmation kill was to keep my target a secret, but no, you guys weren't having any of that.

Anyway, the whole thing has been good in a way, because it's opened up my eyes to AV, who I think is quite likely cult. He was trying to set up a fake 1-1 between me and VP, and then he set up my lynch as the only way to save the much loved VP Balter
AurorusVox wrote:This is just it. I really don't want to see you dead, I mean, you were my consistent rez target. But cold, hard, objectivity states that it has to be this way. :(
...and the oscar goes to...

Also today has just re-affirmed in my mind that kunkstar is most likely cult, we definately need to do the suicidal testing today. It's absolutely ludicrous if we don't, I'm happy to be tested first and vote first on each wagon if people are worried I'm going to hammer.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4305 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm

If VP is town, then cult can rez and ritualise him to frame me.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4308 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Do we have enough rez kits to save VP Baltar? The only way cult will be able to fuck with my confirmation that way is to forgo the ritual, and I'll be happy to be lynched tomorrow if it means no town is ritualised tonight.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4309 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:49 pm

AurorusVox wrote:TNM. You have just proven that you haven't read any of my most recent posts. So how you can say I'm scum when you've not been reading is beyond me.

Like seriously. My last million posts have been talking about VPB using a rez kit so that cult can't interfere.
Alright let me reread, I assumed you were still talking about the same 1-1 you were earlier.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4392 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Well, I told you guys it was better that I didn't reveal my target. Had I not, I would actually have a really decent chance at confirming myself tonight whereas now my fate hangs in the hands of cult, plus with VP being consistently rezzed, chances are that if he's town he would be rezzed anyway.

But no, apparently "lynch me tomorrow if I'm not confirmed" isn't good enough for you guys.

Buy yeah, you're probably right, announcing all the stalks in thread so cult have an adequate chance to interfere with confirmations is probably the right thing to do.

(I do understand why from your guys' perspective you thought I should claim, but it's still annoying).
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4525 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Iecerint wrote:Drinking
to
get drunk is the only rational reason to drink that I can think of.
QFT

Is Plum dead yet? I wouldn't be surprised if she's scum, I think there's a fairly good chance her absence today was deliberate in order to lay low while I dug my own grave, and I remember thinking that all that banter between herself and SpyreX seemed a bit forced and fake. Still, I think we should have at least done some of the suicidal testing today, and we're mad if we don't do it tomorrow. Seacore you suggested it origanlly, so why are you not concerned with it now?

@Hito: you say I'm stupid, but put yourself in my position - you're being forced to stalk and if your stalk fails you will most likely be mislynched tomorrow because benmage will think it's because you're cult and can't stalk. Do you:

a) Stalk someone on the stalk list, knowing that they have a decent chance of being warded by cult and thus you have a decent chance of being lynched tomorrow

or

b) Stalk someone who's not on the stalk list (who you believe may be cult), as you know that the chances of them being warded are much slimmer and thus you have a much greater chance of being confirmed, successful confirmation being the only way you're not going to get lynched due to the ridiculous situation you've been put in?

Me blindly following instructions on who to stalk rather than actually taking into account what scum were likely to do imho would have been stupid.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4652 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 am

Did you Hear Noise?
no
No.
Yes, solist from murder
Twitchy, solist
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No.
Were you murdered?
No.
No.
Are you bloody?
yes
No
Twitch?
*twitch*
Vote: Nachomamma8

Unvote
[/area]

Umm prwetty deunk right now from australia day...havent really read a lot cos im so strapped for time but me likes what benmage waS goin on aboutb who has rez kit or not, i dont have a rez kit. methinks eveyone should soon claim their actions after that too like ol BM said, ummyeah ill properly post something when im not so efiing effed
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4698 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Sorry guys, I'm looking for a new place to live so I'm really struggling to invest any time in this game at the moment, I'll hopefully have some time to get back into the game in the next couple of days though.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4701 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Has nobody claimed the rez on VP yet? Interesting. After what happened to SpyreX, if VP is cult it would be pretty silly for them not to claim the rez, especially considering everybody thinks VP is town so the cult member who rezzed wouldn't have a great deal of suspicion for doing so. However, I suppose it's a pretty big risk for cult to have connections drawn between members at this stage of the game seeing as their numbers are dwindling, and if the cult member who did the rez was one who is soon to be lynched then it would be better for them not to claim...but then in that case it would have been better for cult to ritualize me and just say that the cult were trying to frame VP. Ugh, I've got to think about this a bit more when I have more time, in any case, VP should definately be up for suicidal testing, as should everybody really.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4820 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:57 pm

CD8
Username:
totallynotmafia
Did you Hear Noise?
No
No
Yes, Obsession from stalking
Twitchy, Solist, Obsession
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
Yes
Yes, Trilobite, not successful
Twitch?
*twitch*

Unvote

Ok, I've been a tad naughty. I did an xvart last night and tried to get in a sneaky second kill unnoticed by hopefully stalking and murdering somebody who another person was also stalking and murdering. I figured that if the stalk was unsuccessful or nobody else stalked the person I stalked I could just come clean today and it wouldn't really be a wasted night action seeing as it's valuable information to know who is being warded (though I suppose it was wasted a bit seeing as feysal also stalked trilo). I really thought I had a good chance with trilo too, I didn't think they would be warded as they were the only person I really considered town on the stalk list after they were one of the only peoples defending me a couple of days ago, and I had a good feeling they would be stalked by at least somebody else seeing as everybody seemed to think they were scum (so I'm kinda glad I was at least right about that). In hindsight I suppose trilo defending me doesn't necessarily make them any more town seeing as plum was the other lynch for that day and she was an investigator, so my lynch on that day wasn't as important for scum as I previously thought. The fact that trilo was warded makes me think that others might be right about them being scum.

Nacho has also climbed the ranks of scumminess for claiming to have stalked xvart of all people. Then again, I can't see why cult would possibly think that would be an acceptable stalk, the cult is still clearly warding people on the stalk list so if he were cult he'd be much better claiming he stalked one of those people.

Pretty funny how BM has been so verbose about being stalked for the past few days and then as somebody successfully does it he immediately tries to get out of it. That murder definately needs to go through.

I'll be right to vote in the suicidal testings, getting online is easy it's just having the time to invest in actual proper analysis and postings that I'm struggling with. Trying to find a place to live sucks.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4890 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:24 am

Hopefully we'll end up lynching scum in the suicidal testing anyway. Going to bed now but if nobody's started the testing before I get up tomorrow I'll kick it off.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4921 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:14 pm

DO NOT VOTE FROM NOW ON UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO DO SO. SUICIDAL TESTING IN PROGRESS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Okay so it's 7 to lynch so we need 6 voters. I went through and picked the 6 people with the most posts:

Benmage - 490
Feysal - 75
Iecerint - 210
kunkstar7 - 65
Nachomamma8 - 56
Nicodemus - 29
totallynotmafia - 105
Triglav - 78
Trilobite - 219
VasudeVa - 137
VP Baltar - 282
xvart - 162

So that makes the suicidal voters:
Benmage
VP Baltar
Trilobite
Iecerint
xvart
VasudeVa

I didn't really take into account replacements because I couldn't be bothered. If any of the suicidal voters take too long to vote however then they'll just be swapped with someone else.

Alphabetically, Feysal is first up. So:

These six people:
Benmage
VP Baltar
Trilobite
Iecrint
xvart
VasudeVa

Need to vote for Feysal.

If you're not one of those six, do not vote.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4924 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:42 pm

You can vote now, there's no reason to do it in order that would just take too long.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4927 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Everyone (who hasn't claimed to have suicidal) will be tested, so it doesn't matter what order we do it in. We only have a week before deadline, so I'm not rushing anything, this suicidal testing should have been done two game days ago.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4933 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Triglav wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:Everyone (who hasn't claimed to have suicidal) will be tested, so it doesn't matter what order we do it in. We only have a week before deadline, so I'm not rushing anything, this suicidal testing should have been done two game days ago.
:?
It does matter.
Say night action revolves around X doing Y to A
A is lynched because A is suicidal - X goes :?
X is lynched because X is suicidal - does someone still need to do Y to A :?

Still think delay and more logic to order is needed as part of plan to control night action 'oops'.
Why do you not?
1. It'll take a while for everyone to place their votes anyway.
2. We only have a week so we're going to need to "rush" if we want to test everyone before the day is up.
3. Lynching scum today is imperitive. The point of the suicidal testing is to lynch scum. If somebody like Feysal whom we have no inclination of lynching is lynched from the suicidal testing because they are scum, I wouldn't be that worried that we didn't get the night plan in order. There should be plenty of time to get the night plan in order though, not much time for the suicidal testing on the other hand.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4973 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Nice, at this rate we'll hopefully get everyone tested. Iece should be next.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4996 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Iecerint was supposed to be after Feysal as we were doing it alphabetically but he picked Trilobite to be next instead. Iecrint should be tested after me.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5020 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 am

Vote: Iecerint

Unvote

Triglav next, has anyone else claimed suicidal other than BM and xvart?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5024 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:42 am

I suppose it's better to just get it moving.

Vote: Triglav
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5035 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Unvote

Vote: Vasudeva

Unvote

Vote: VP Baltar

Almost over.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5108 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:10 am

I'm thinking we should lynch VP. The fact is he was rezzed by cult, and the more I think of it the less likely it seems to me that cult would waste a rez kit on a town member who was going to die anyway. The only plausible explanation of course is that they were trying to frame him, but nobody has pushed for his lynch (Feysal at least entertained the idea, so if VP flips town that would make me more suspicious of Feysal) and you'd think if cult were going to go to the effort of saving a town member from certain death in order to frame them, they'd at least follow through and put some effort into the actual lynch.

My prior thinking was that the far better option for cult that night if VP was cult would be to ritualise me and just say it was cult trying to frame him. But I suppose that would probably garner about the same level of suspicion on VP as if he were rezzed anyway.

So if VP is cult, he would be faced with suspicion whichever way the cult chose to save him. So he's fucked, right? Well, not if there's a distraction the next day. Not if somebody else who already has suspicion on them is confirmed scum that night thus guaranteeing that they will be lynched the next day, and removing all possibility of VPB being a candidate for the lynch. If VPB is cult, the whole Andrius letting himself become confirmed scum makes a lot more sense in my eyes.

It could all be wrong, but it makes sense from the cult's point of view and is plausible enough which is why I think we should lynch VP.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5110 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 am

if you think he's scum put your money where your mouth is. He only needs 5 more votes.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5112 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 am

He wont if enough people are voting VP.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5113 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 am

What do you think of my case Trilo?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5173 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:55 am

Ok, what's more likely:

1) VP is town. That means cult used a rez kit to keep a town member with almost no suspicion on them alive in the game in order to frame him and then didn't push for his lynch at all (It didn't frame me at all because I'm only cult if VP is, so nobody is going to lynch me before him).

2) VP is cult. Cult used a rez kit to save their strongest player. They also allowed cultist Andrius who had much more suspicion on him to become confirmed cult to guarantee that VP would not be lynched the next day, hopefully buying enough time until the matter was forgotten.

So, everybody, which makes more sense? If you think 2), you should be voting for VP.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5192 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Unvote, Vote: kunkstar
Just because it's fun to do the opposite of what Benmage wants. I still think VP should be lynched tomorrow though.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5208 (isolation #121) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 pm

No complaints from me, but it's probably not gonna work because you announced it in thread, I thought people would have learnt that by now. Benmage you need to stop taking everything so seriously.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5250 (isolation #122) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:16 pm

CD9
Username:
totallynotmafia
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
No
Yes, Hallucination from being passed a fetish.
Twitchy, Solist, Obsession, Hallucination
Did you successfully resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
No
Are you bloody?
No
Did you Stalk?
No
Twitch?
*twitch*
Unvote

Sorry, I thought the site was down, apparently you just can't type www in front of mafiascum anymore.

Night actions:

N0: Search: Forensic Tools
N1: Search: Rez Kit
N2: Investigate: xvart
N3: Investigate: Wickedestjr
N4: Rez: xvart
N5: Stalk: VP Baltar
N6: Murder: VP Baltar
N7: Stalk: kunkstar
N8: Launder

Yeah so I may as well come clean that it was actually kunkstar that I stalked two nights ago seeing as it makes no difference now, I figured saying I failed to stalk someone else and my murderous ways were now over as a result was the best way to hide the insanity. Somewhere along the line I got the impression that even murders that were successfully rezzed counted towards the murderer win condition so that my murder on VP counted, then benmage said something to contradict that yesterday and then I asked the mod and didn't get a reply and then didn't have time to follow it up so I just abandoned the idea altogether.

Anyway, I have some comments on the mass fetish passing but I want to hear BMs and Triglav's claims first.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5288 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Okay I'm
v/la for the next two weeks
until we get the internet at the new house. I'll still be able to get online every so often just only when I'm at Uni.

Still waiting for Triglav's claim before I say who I think we should lynch.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5313 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:04 pm

I think we should lynch Benmage.
Due to the mass fetish passing, only he and xvart can be ritualised tonight. Here's what we have now:

Benmage
Feysal
Iecerint
Nachomamma8
Nicodemus
totallynotmafia
Triglav
Trilobite
VP Baltar
xvart

So if we lynch Benmage, we force cult into ritualising xvart. This gets rid of our two suicidal players, and puts us tomorrow with:

Feysal
Iecerint
Nachomamma8
Nicodemus
totallynotmafia
Triglav
Trilobite
VP Baltar

We'll be in mylo, but we may actually be in mylo today. Say we lynch triglav today and he flips investigator, then xvart is killed tonight. That puts us in:

Benmage
Feysal
Iecerint
Nachomamma8
Nicodemus
totallynotmafia
Trilobite
VP Baltar

If Benmage is town, then cult have won, as BM only needs three votes to be lynched.

Therefore, I think lynching Benmage is the right option today. Basically this is our chance to get a free lynch on Benmage to see if he's scum seeing as we'll be going from mylo today to mylo tomorrow.

Well, it may be lylo, as I think Feysal should go through with the kill on VP. If VP is successfully murdered we will be in lylo but Feysal will be confirmed. If VP flips town then that's another confirmed town in me, although we wont know that until the next day.

Just in case I've missed something major in my plan to lynch Benmage I'll hold off on the vote for now, but please discuss.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5345 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Dang, I thought cult could only have one fetish because Seacore always used to say he was safe from the NK after he was passed a fetish, but it says in the q and a that cult can have multiple fetishes. There goes that plan. I realised anyway that if we did lynch BM nobody would be able to murder as the cult could just forgo the NK if we mislynched and then lynch xvart tomorrow.

Back to scum hunting I suppose, I want to do a thorough reread (mostly of night actions) before I place a vote anywhere seeing as we're in mylo.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5346 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

*multiple fetishes of the same person
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5347 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Is there any way to save an entire thread to your computer so you can view it offline?

BTW Benmage, Feysal and xvart still need to claim all their night actions.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5378 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Posting from phone because i cant access the internet properly until tonight, just want to point out that we're in mylo so if triglav is town that means there has to be at least two scum on his wagon otherwise cult could have won already. Comments on that triglav?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5380 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Ah yeah my calculations are wrong, if it is 5-3 tomorrow then it will take 5 to lynch not 4, so I gues we're not in mylo then, i'm thinking nobody should kill tonight unless ot's obvious the person lynched is cult due to insanities
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5384 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:13 pm

If anyone is murdering tonight i'd rather feysal kill vp. If vp is town then he was framed, and me and feys were the only ones who cast suspicion on vp for being rezzed, and surely if cult are going to save a townie in order to frame them then at least they'd then try to setup the mislynch, hence why i think if vp is town then feys is very likely cult.

Actually the more i think of it the more i want to just lynch vp today, if he were town then cult could have easily lynched him yesterday seeing as there were already three townies voting him in me, xvart and VV, so they could have easily gotten him lynched over kunk.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5390 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm

vote vp baltar
lets see if anyone changes, you dont need a majority at deadline you just need the most votes
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5402 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Vp, you've got to admit that things look prety bad from our perspective. Not only did the person who said they were going to stalk you get ritualised last night, but feysal who claimed to have stalked you last night you are voting for today. If you believe he is scum why don't you allow him to fail stalk you tonight?

I'm also kind of surprised you've never directly addressed my case on you. You know I'm town, soif you're town shouldn't you be trying to persuade a misguided town member that you're not scum? I would expect scum to not want to refute a case made on them by a town member when they are forced to call that person town however.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5425 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:32 am

Posting from phone so bare with me. Not going to claim until I get some answers (and in fact may not claim at all given I am now confirmed town - I'm only scum if vp is and there's only one scum left henceI'm confirmed.)

@iece: I believe you may have just caught out cult in nico, to know for certain though I need to know what the wording for the result pm from the mod was when you investigated vp when he was bloody cos I have only investigated people who haven't been bloody.I know you can't quote it but if you could just outline the most significant words the mod used.

@vp: what was your action last night?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5426 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:34 am

Arg *twitch* knew I should have previewed
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5428 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:48 am

Interesting, now I just have to check something with the mod.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5438 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:32 am

No lynching until xvart and benmage have claimed.
their night actions may be crucial in determining the last scum or at least clearing somebody
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5439 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 am

Vp I asked you because with a rez kit I thought if you were town it would be crazy to rez anyone but me considering I'm confirmed to you, yet my initial pm contained nothing about noise from the mod.I forgot I had hallucination anyway, but vi has since said it was a mistake.

Iece my question to you was a test because I have actually received both a success and a failure from investigations, and so I found it strange that you would have had a success result from vp yet you didn't realize that that could explain the failure when you specifically asked if anyone had a non bloody result.Not sure yet if you were legitimately trying to work it out our if you just asked the mod what your pm wording should have been but I'll worry about that later if I need to.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5451 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:48 am

I think we need to coin a new term besides AtE: appealing to benmage.

@vp: if you think you have been framed thus far isn't it also possible that you may have also been actually warded last night as another possible frame? Don't you think it's a bit silly for iece to put his arse on the line when we're not in lylo and you were most likely going to be lynched today anyway?

I don't know how to do the claim thingy from my phone but I got a rez kit last night. I needed everyone's claims cos if nobody had targeted nic that would mean was confirmed town as with only two cult actions last night I'm pretty sure there can't have been a ward with him being targeted by cultand him being cult also but benmage did indeed target him.oh well hopefully vp flips cult anyway
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5453 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:16 am

Thankfully, nobody really cares about I told you sos. Yes, if you flip town then iece will be on the top of the suspects list tomorrow, but quite frankly we'd be stupid to not lynch you today.

vote: vp baltar
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5471 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:53 am

Yeahyah, nice work everybody! Thank god for that, no more trying to make coherent arguments from my phone.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5481 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 am

Thing is if I had followed the stalk plan I would never have outed vp to begin with.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5489 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:17 am

Yeah for some reason I got the impression rezzed murders still counted to the win con.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”