Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hai guys. I'll try not to suck this game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was looking forward to getting this game started but if it would be easier on the mod or anyone else then I am fine with the postponement.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Bowser

Wouldn't it be funny if he actually was scum?

@ Wraith who are you hydrating with?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Twomz wrote:With his name he should expect it.

Only one person has commented on Screen Name vs Flavor Name (I'd be fine with either)... slow weekend?
I think flavor name would be fun but I could see it getting rather confusing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nikanor wrote:Feysal, it would be great if you could condense your posts to have a higher content:fluff ratio. Thanks in advance.
or....instead of playing scummy/"vet" townie he doesn't give curt replies. This just seems like trying to get heat on newer player.
Thor665 wrote:Pretty solid town read on Nikanor
Are we reading the same thread?

Him and Nik's cripple fight looks like early distancing.

I also agree with MOI about Daniel. His RVSish vote was scummy as all get out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote: Thor

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:Are we reading the same thread?

You just stated that Nik doesn’t look remotely Town to you (based on your reading the same thread comment) and that you find Daniel scummy for his vote.

How did your vote end up on Thor then?
For Nik's and Thor's back and forth to be distancing they'd
both
have to be scum.

Its also plausible that Thor was buddying up to Nik in 73 by saying he had a pretty strong town read. Therefore I put my vot on Thor. Thor scum=Nik scum.

Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Nero Cain.

Why are you voting for Thor and not for me? Is there something about Thor's posting that makes him scummier in your mind?
Preview: MoI beat me to it. :(
I could ask you the same; Why is your vote not on Thor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:For Nik's and Thor's back and forth to be distancing they'd both have to be scum.

Its also plausible that Thor was buddying up to Nik in 73 by saying he had a pretty strong town read. Therefore I put my vot on Thor. Thor scum=Nik scum.
I understand your statement but here is my problem.

You implicitly state that you have a non-Town read on Nik when you question Thor’s Town-read on him. You don’t explicitly say you think Thor is scummy other than saying you think he and Nik are distancing. I find it curious that your vote didn’t go to the half of the team that you implied was not Town to begin with.

Let me ask you – do you see scum-motivation in Thor and Nik getting into a pointless argument early in the thread?
Do you think experienced players (both are) would likely stage such a distancing argument that was obvious you pick up on it right away?
I still don't quite understand your problem...

When I said that I felt Nik and Thor were distancing, for them to be distancing they'd both have to be scum so calling them on something that
requirses
they both be scum
is
calling Thor scummy.

Though that's a bit of a mis-rep on your part. While yes I could understand how you'd get me saying that its a non-town read from me what I was saying is that I don't get a strong read on Nik like Thor does. For me its rather null which again is why I voted Thor and not Nik but if Thor flips scum that null read will be no more.

The bolded part is WIFOM but the correct answer is no which is again why I voted Thor over Nik. See how you're proving my point?

What I find to be a bit hypocritical is Nik is doing the same thing (voting me while calling Thor scum/scummy) yet you are leaving him alone and I'd like to know why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*dodges prod*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: I understand you say they are distancing. My issue is with the fact that the only reason I see you are voting for Thor is because he is arguing with Nik. So please give your reasons why Thor is scum in a clearer format.
or maybe you're being hard headed. Sometimes I read the threads in the mafia disscussion and this one poster was saying that one of the things that mafia like to do is demoralize the town wich is what I feel you are doing. You ask me a question, I answear it and then you ask me a question that I've already answeared and we go round and round in circles and acomplish nothing. Exactly how is that pro-town play?

Despite the fact that I've already explained to you why my vote is on Thor and you continue to not listen...
Pretty solid town read on Nikanor
There's this wonderful scummy post. Perhaps Thor is some super duper player but there's no way I could get a
solid
town read in the three posts he had prior.

Like I said to the left ear and went out the right ear, its entirely possible for Thor's
solid town read
to be an attempt at buddying. If its buddying then only Thor is scum; hence why I voted Thor.

I also don't like the fact that he keeps switching his votes to w/e is the largest bandwagon. Though I had this argument in another game. Apparently its a pretty common practice to build up random bandwagons and guage reactions. I'm not a fan of this; way to easy for scum to blend in.
how exactly am I proving your point again?
Ok....you said that I said Thor wasn't scummy but I speculated that it could be early distancing. For it to be distancing they'd both have to be scum therefore I'm calling Thor scummy.

You said that I said that I have a non-town read on Nik. This is a lie. What I said was
Him and Nik's cripple fight
looks
like early distancing.
I don't know either allignments so I can't condirm distancing therefore the I voted Thor and his possible buddying.
See how we go round and round in circles?

It is not WIFOM as you can’t provide a single scum-motivation for Thor and Nik to get into such an obvious slap-fight so early if they are both scum.

You do know what WIFOM is, right? How is your question any diffrent then asking
Is this poisned wine glass the one in front of me or the one across from me?
. To me thats the same as the question you're asking wich is basicly
Would they do this or would they not?

For the most part no; it would be stupid to distance this early but its equally possible for "vet" scums to act newbish.
Its also possible that it is a large scum group; Thor said something dumb and now he is being bussed.
The potential gain just doesn’t exist.
If Thor were to flip scum wouldn't it make Nik look pretty townish? That sounds like a potential gain to me.
Is it possible one is scum? Certainly and there are more possible scum-motivations for a single scum in that scenario than for dual scum.
This was in ISO 6. If you're going to nitpick my posts pay attention.
Nik isn’t doing the same thing. He’s said (repeatedly I might add) that he feels that Thor could be scum or Town for his actions. He didn’t say he thought Thor was scum and then voted you because you see connections to you and Thor linking both as scum.
Nikanor wrote:If you have reads that don't make sense,
it means you probably have inside information. People with inside information on d1 are scummy
Nikanor wrote: The fact that my post was bullshit
either means that you're scum making up reads or, well...
:roll:
I don't see how you could possibly interpret this as him not saying Thor was scum. It wasn't till ISO 7 that he said Thor might be town and he only said it once, not repeatedly as you claim.

What you accused me of is
I find it curious that your vote didn’t go to the half of the team that you implied was not Town to begin with.

Nik accused Thor as being scum and then voted me instead. True he's not accussing me and Thor of being mafia buddies but its the some thing in principal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh snork...I forgot to spell check. Lo siento.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AlmasterGM wrote:If Data flips
town
this guy is obvscum.
Why town? Are you saying that you
know
that Data will flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Just because you made an explanation doesn’t mean I have to find it reasonable or credible. Not agreeing with you is not the same as ignoring you.
No, I'm pretty sure you're ignoring and not paying attention. You're correct that you don't have to agree. I think I've made it pretty clear why I was voting Thor. I find it rather odd that someone as experienced as you has difficulty understanding.
Up until the post I am responding to (191) you had yet to show any specific posts of Thor’s that were scummy.
There was post 91 where I quoted Thor. Even if you didn't find that post scummy I did. So to claim that I had not quoted any of Thor's posts until you pressed me on the matter is a bold faced lie.
So you find having a solid Town read early is a scum-tell. Have you ever played with players (like Ellibereth) who make Town read lists that sometimes include players who haven’t even posted yet? Would that make them scummy?
In just the few games here (that I've been in) several people have flipped scum with random lists and early reads. While its a bit cute you tried to make this post about weather or not players not in this game are scummy...this is about Thor. Even Nik himself questioned the read. Why is his questioning a town read but mine is a scum read? Whats with the hypocrisy?
Do you find the other players who have been doing this (Slaxx , ApCakes, and Twomz comes to mind) also scummy?
OH NICE!!! Good way to deflect. Yes I'm well aware of whats going on it the thread. Sure I find it useless and its something to look back at but I feel Thor has done this in combination with other scummy posts.
I know what WIFOM is. I’m asking expressly for the purposes of determining how strongly you believe in your statement about distancing (which was the first thrust of your attack).
Yes I made a post that I don't believe in.[/sarcasm] Though its a bit premature to call it distancing. It could be buddying wich for the 400th time is why I'm voting Nik.

Its
my
vote maybe its wrong, maybe its stupid but its who
I
think is scummy. +He's in no danger of getting lynched so what in the world are you getting upset about?

SRS, why are you so concerned with him? He's not said a single word about me voting him, He's apparently not concerned with it so why are you?
Empahsis added – I find the bolded portion very interesting because you are the ONLY person currently voting for Thor. Are you expressly saying you are bussing him?
Yea, I'd sooooooo admit to bussin' him.
danakillsu wrote:@NeroCain
That last post was rather scummy. I will attempt to not answer the question for him, but...really? Suggesting a possibility and exploring its consequences is not saying that said possibility is likely at all.
ok then...
MagnaofIllusion wrote: Empahsis added – I find the bolded portion very interesting because you are the ONLY person currently voting for Thor. Are you expressly saying you are bussing him?
What I said he took as scummy. What AGM said I took as scummy. Why is my questioning of AGM scummy but Moi's questioning is a town tell?
Furry wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:I also agree with MOI about Daniel. His RVSish vote was scummy as all get out.
How?
Why are you asking just me and not both of us? But I can tell you why I found it scummy. He's putting a SRS vote on a bandwagon and trying to make it look like a joke/RVS vote.
Sorta. Some people have very easy to read metas as a certain alignment that are possible to pick up on within a few posts. While I do not belive Nik is one of these (his meta comes into play midgame usually), its entirely possible that Thor has a meta read on him. It also is possible that one of his posts hit a huge towntell for him, I normally start getting my town/scum reads underway within the first five pages.
Did Thor say that? No. Perhaps you should let him speak for himself. Personally I don't care to much for the whole meta thing. Most players will do things over and over again weather town or scum so for the most part I find meta null. Even Nik questioned Thor.

Its been past 5 pages. Who are all your scum reads? Lemme guess I'm the only one?
This point doesnt count given the bolded where you admit it doesnt count. You say it is common practice, then vote him for it because you are not a fan of it. I am not a fan of quite a few things, but I am not going to just lay down a vote on something that I know is not a scumtell. Bandwagoning is awesome though, so many new people hating it makes me realize my age on this site.
This is lie. I also said this practice makes it easy for scum to blend in so since I'm assuming he is scum I'm also assuming he is blending in. Its very inaccurate to say this cannot be a scum tell as I've already noted this makes it easy for scum to blend in. You think it is impossible for scum to blend in on a wagon? Sounds like it.

This is quite a reach. Its a "safe" assumption that people will flip either scum or town. He is simply saying that Data-town means SO-scum. Also SO should read Datas sig, occasionally those things are worth reading.
Usally I see
if we get scum flip then X is also scum
so this is rather new to me. If AGM finds SO scummy, wich he basicly said so, I think it would make more sense to lynch SO first instead of lynching Data just to see if he flips town. I find that scum motivation.

+++ you had 3 posts in this thread before you went back to my post that you found "scummy" so what took you so long?
Feysal wrote:There have really been too many misreads and mistakes this game, but I can understand them happening...
How do you know this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Nice misrep bolded. I didn’t say you had not quoted Thor. I said you had not shown a SPECIFIC post where you explained why it was scummy.
How is quoting a
SPECIFIC
post not showing you? This is you just arguing for the sake of arguing.
You quoted Thor’s 91 (stating he had a solid Town read on Nik) and responded with the following –
Nero wrote:Are we reading the same thread?

The first sentence implies that you disagree with Thor’s read on Nik.

The second states that it could be distancing.

You may have intended to say Thor was scummy with this response but it is far from clear. I initially read it as you saying Nik is scummy.
Again for it to be distancing would require them both to be scum.
Here’s a tip – questioning you to determine your motivations is not unusual for Mafia games. And once again Nik pretty much said that he questioned Thor’s read on him but didn’t attribute it as solely scum-motivated. You on the other hand are alternately positioning Thor’s read on Nik as either Buddying or Distancing. You don’t seem to be leaving any room for Thor Town.
So are you saying that its impossible for it to be buddying or distancing? That's pretty unwise unless...
Nice sarcasm. Why in the hell would you even bring up the bussing angle then when you are the only player voting Thor? Who in the hell is bussing him then?
So 1 player voting somebody they think is possibly scum is a scumtell? WHAT?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I saw it. And I'm still working on repomded to you and Furry so chill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*response

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor665 wrote:Oh, okay.

This should be a pretty
awesomely epic
response then, I look forward to it.
I doubt you or anyone would find this epic. Unless its epic fail....
Thor665 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:OH NICE!!! Good way to deflect. Yes I'm well aware of whats going on it the thread. Sure I find it useless and its something to look back at but I feel Thor has done this in combination with other scummy posts.
I've actually been ignoring this case because it was such an obviously :roll: case that it wasn't even worth discussing. But this comment was actually interesting to me.

Other then my town read/distancing/buddying business with Nikanor - what have I done that you consider scummy? I can't recall you ever mentioning anything.
Perhaps it is. Perhaps I'm totally wrong.

There's also the vote hoping. You went from the mimi BW on LMP to Dana to Data. All three of the major bandwagons today. As I told Furry this practice makes little to no sense to me. If folks are just bandwagoning to
gain reaction
why not just go around to each and every player, bandwagon them and then according to the plan the scum and
ONLY
the scum will react violently thus its a foolproof plan, right?

Since this is such a common town play I feel its very easy for scum to
blend in

But Furry says this is impossible so he has to be right 'cause he has a reputation, right?

Can you elaborate on your Nik read? You said gut, so what post(s) made him sound uber townie?

Not a big fan of ISO 14 either. Was it really necessary to put vote on somebody?

Do you find it odd that Furry and Moi are defending you tooth and nail. You don't think this makes them slightly suspicious?

unvote

more to come soon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Furry wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Furry wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:I also agree with MOI about Daniel. His RVSish vote was scummy as all get out.
How?
Why are you asking just me and not both of us? But I can tell you why I found it scummy. He's putting a SRS vote on a bandwagon and trying to make it look like a joke/RVS vote.
That was not a serious vote. How are you thinking that was a serious vote?
He posted twice in the thread before his vote. If he wanted to make an RVS vote I think then (his first two posts) would have been the best time but no he waited and put the third vote on. I can't imagine a random vote is just haphazardly being placed on a guy with two votes.

+theres no way for you to know Daniels thoughts

And again why is MOI (who also said it was scummy) being left out?
Sorta. Some people have very easy to read metas as a certain alignment that are possible to pick up on within a few posts. While I do not belive Nik is one of these (his meta comes into play midgame usually), its entirely possible that Thor has a meta read on him. It also is possible that one of his posts hit a huge towntell for him, I normally start getting my town/scum reads underway within the first five pages.
Did Thor say that? No. Perhaps you should let him speak for himself. Personally I don't care to much for the whole meta thing. Most players will do things over and over again weather town or scum so for the most part I find meta null. Even Nik questioned Thor.
So you are just going to stick to "its impossible to get a strong town read on page 5" because Thor isnt explaining it?
I went back and he said its gut. Since its not meta, Does this change anything for you? I also never said its impossible but you're doing a good job painting. I do think that's its highly unlikely to have an accurate read so early without inside information.
This point doesnt count given the bolded where you admit it doesnt count. You say it is common practice, then vote him for it because you are not a fan of it. I am not a fan of quite a few things, but I am not going to just lay down a vote on something that I know is not a scumtell. Bandwagoning is awesome though, so many new people hating it makes me realize my age on this site.
This is lie. I also said this practice makes it easy for scum to blend in so
since I'm assuming he is scum I'm also assuming he is blending in
. Its very inaccurate to say this cannot be a scum tell as I've already noted this makes it easy for scum to blend in. You think it is impossible for scum to blend in on a wagon? Sounds like it.
You ignore the fact that you admit that town does it quite a bit to as its a playstyle thing. One of my few early stage playsyles is the random wagon since its a good way to get some reads of players. Bolded is confirmation bais though, continuing to throw out this point on him. You say "since I am assuming" which means you only are using this tell since you already think he is scum. Its very inaccurate to say this cannot be a null tell as Ive already noted how player of both aglinments do this. You think its impossible for town to act like this? Sounds like it.
You said nothing about both alignments doing this until 273. Before it was
not a scumtell
so you feel it is impossible for scum to bandwagon and blend in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Slaxx wrote:You can't trust flavor and I don't like that that is what shifted your opinion of him. Let me ask some things:
2. That vig is the most common fakeclaim for an SK?
Themed games are usually pretty flavor heavy. Given this one isn't based off of a movie/book/show means it just may be a little less.

+ While yes vig is the most common SK claim its irrelevant since you do not believe it is a fake claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ThAdmiral wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:So 1 player voting somebody they think is possibly scum is a scumtell? WHAT?!?
Want to take a crack at actually addressing the point again?

You said that Thor made a stupid comment and was possibly being bussed since this is a large game. Yet you are the only person voting for him. HOW IN THE HELL CAN HE BE BEING BUSSED FOR A STUPID COMMMENT AND YOU NOT BE SCUM IF YOU ARE HIS ONLY VOTER?
Really looking forward to this being answered.
Bus, distance, same thing to me but no, no I was not bussing him. What I meant was...MOI had asked me what possible motives mafia could have for early distancing...if Thor and Nik were both scum and Thor used inside info say he had a "strong town read" Nik may have decided it may be best to distance 'cause what if Thor were to be vigged and flipped scum? Its a very likely possibility that there would be some unwanted attention on Nik.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Bus, distance, same thing to me but no, no I was not bussing him. What I meant was...MOI had asked me what possible motives mafia could have for early distancing...if Thor and Nik were both scum and Thor used inside info say he had a "strong town read" Nik may have decided it may be best to distance 'cause what if Thor were to be vigged and flipped scum? Its a very likely possibility that there would be some unwanted attention on Nik.
I don't think this answers the question. You do realize "bus" is when scum votes another scum, right?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:Bus, distance, same thing to me but no, no I was not bussing him. What I meant was...MOI had asked me what possible motives mafia could have for early distancing...if Thor and Nik were both scum and Thor used inside info say he had a "strong town read" Nik may have decided it may be best to distance 'cause what if Thor were to be vigged and flipped scum? Its a very likely possibility that there would be some unwanted attention on Nik.
What doesn’t sit well with me about this is the fact that Nik never voted for Thor at all. He expressed suspicion based on Thor’s read but never took it farther. So I don’t see that as bussing / distancing.

And the point about Thor flipping scum making Nik look bad is exactly what Thor would be trying to accomplish if he is scum buddying Town Nik. Since you’ve oscillated back and forth between your theories (Thor bussing versus buddying) I don’t think you would be so strongly considering the last sentence you posted.

I’m not sold.
Meh.

I knew this was rhetorical 'cause the only thing that will placate either of you is to say
YES!!! THOR IS MY SCUM BUDDY AND I WAS DRIVIN' A ONE MAN BUS

SO's claim makes sense to me.
vote: MOI
I'm fairly certain he is scum but no is gonna listen to me and MOI is gonna tell me how stupid my vote on him is so w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: MOI

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Furry wrote:the fact that he refuses to comment on the UT/Bowser thing
When did I say this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@prickTHOR or.....maybe I haven't had time. You do realize that was my first post since you've asked those questions so calling it ducking is a bit premature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Furry wrote:
Twomz wrote:I'm assuming the laser rifle was ThAd?
It better not have been, dana was pretty likely to be town all of yesterday.
And why why whould he have vigged Nik?
Slaxx wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I'm finding Feysal worse then CES on a meta basis for their current activity. I don't know Twomz from spit though.

SO's answer to my question is terrible and helps my read of him not at all. That said; I'm actually nervous about how there's been no real movement off his wagon even though I've been campaigning around offering a viable counterwagon for some time now. I'm pretty sure we're lynching town and would much rather lynch Tripod.
Vote: Thor

Speed of the wagon argument is meh. Hey, he got even more scummy to me, but I still don't want to lynch him because other people do.
Do you think Thor did anything scummy yesterday or just today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor665, Furry, SpyreX, apathyplusCUPCAKES, Nero Cain

Those are the members that were off the wagon SO wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SpyreX wrote:Hows about after a Feysal flip you shoot Nero? Sound good?
not particularly. It'll be a waste of a shot but if at the end of the day phase if ThAd finds me the scummiest then he has permission to shoot me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ nero cain: There are a number of questions that were asked yesterday that I would like you to answer.
1) You said you thought SO's claim "made sense". Explain. (as asked by LynchMePls)
2) What was your case against MOI? (As asked by Thor)
3)
Thor665 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:For the most part no; it would be stupid to
distance
this early but its equally possible for "vet" scums to act newbish.
Its also possible that it is a large scum group; Thor said something dumb and now he is being
bussed
Emphasis is mine.

@Newbie Cain - decided to Ctrl+F your iso for "distanced" to see if you used it interchangably with "bussed". Other then your debate with MoI about it this is your only use of the word "distance" you seem to be using it in a way and in the same paragraph as "bussed" and are using them both in ways that suggest you believe there is a difference between the two words.

Thoughts?
1. Well when Data claimed vig if SO was an BP townie then I could understand him being interested if ThAd could bypass it. I think Furry also said that it could be a townie claim.

2. It looks alot like an OMGUS. I felt he was incredibly nitpicky over my voting for Thor. His reasoning for voting me was that there were vague similarities in my scum meta and I felt this was extremely selective. To me if your going to make a case on meta shouldn't you look at all the games and not just specific ones? *shrugz*

3. Well I typed the wrong term by accident that time. If you think that's a scum slip then fine but you couldn't be more wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ nero cain: first of all thank you for answering the questions. Second of all:
Nero Cain wrote:3. Well I typed the wrong term by accident that time. If you think that's a scum slip then fine but you couldn't be more wrong.
Just to be clear did you type the wrong term, or are the two terms interchangeable? Because you imply here:
Nero Cain wrote:Bus, distance, same thing to me but no, no I was not bussing him.
that you believe the terms are interchangeable. Do you?
Typed the wrong term. Oh yes I know there is a difference between them but to me the terms are very closely related so that's the
same thing to me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor665 wrote: @NeroCain - I felt that yesterday you were coming after me because you thought I was scum. I feel that today one of your first acts was avoiding attacking me since you didn't leap at Slaxx's wagon, thoughts?
And you didn't atack Tripod again. Don't mistake me I'd be down for your or Furry's lynch. I just felt you should be given a chance to respond to your alligations but since you didn't and instead used your post to attack me I find that pretty strange.

Also - you said you typed the wrong term - could you please post the sentences with the correct term in the correct location?

"For the most part no; it would be stupid to distance this early but its equally possible for "vet" scums to act newbish.
Its also possible that it is a large scum group; Thor said something dumb and now he is being bussed."
For the most part no; it would be stupid to distance this early but its equally possible for "vet" scums to act newbish.
Its also possible that it is a large scum group; Thor said something dumb and now he is being distanced.

Wich is why I believe Nik was killed by the mafia last night.

vote: Thor

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor665 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:And you didn't atack Tripod again.
Uh...yeah, but Tripod was effectively a counter wagon I was running on scum so...this makes sense and is directly attributable to the flip.
Que? I don't understand what you mean. Given SO flipped scum are you saying you were trying to stall the SO lynch by creating anoter wagaon? Or what do you mean here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:not particularly. It'll be a waste of a shot but if at the end of the day phase if ThAd finds me the scummiest then he has permission to shoot me
Do you think he needs your permission?
no.
Nero wrote:Wich is why I believe Nik was killed by the mafia last night.

So you believe Nik was killed due to Thor’s day 1 actions related to Nik? Expound on why you pick that motivation aside from the many other possibilities.
[/quote]

Its a theory. Why am I not allowed to have theories?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HackerHuck wrote: Feysal's silence is telling.

Let's hold off on more Feysal votes until we get a vote-count. I saw a couple of would-be votes that might not be counted due to formatting/syntax, so I've got him at either 5 or 7 votes. We at least need a claim before ending this day.
I was about to get on and say we should give Feysal a chance to post but then I saw he was active yesterday morning.

Last visited: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:42 am

unvote

I'd also support a APC or CES lynch. Kat likes to complain about misreps when scum so her last post doesn't sit well with me.

CES whats stupid about lynchin' APC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Slaxx wrote:Nero is definitely vig bait tonight, I agree.
:eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Furry could have been targeted by a motivator. Or he could be lying. I think MOI put Feysal at L-1 so its not like Furry's DV was needed. If correct then Furry's 2nd vote won't show up. But I agree with UT...there's not much of a point in Furry's random dv speculation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Has to be a military theme. What about a grenade in his pocket? I love doing that on fallout.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SpyreX wrote:No sense there true story.

Just be glad -I- dont have a bullet
Its not like I get super townie vibes from you either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Furry wrote:Yeah NC needs redeathification over Thor again. Shortlist still is short, and really similar to my D1 list, and by really similar I mean the same just no CES. Also the addition of Thor depending on a few alignments.
If I'm vigged and you see my town flip should we (the alive town members) go after you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah can someone tell me what that is? I see it all the time.

ffffffffff what is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LynchMePls wrote:That is a second suboptimal kill from Thad, and the second time he hasn't shot NC even though he is the obvious shot.
And why isn't Thor a good shot?

if he flips scum we should look at MOI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MISLYNCH ALERT!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll post about my suspicions later today/tomorrow but as far as Thad goes....I think we need to give him a list of people to shoot that way he can pick and choose and doesn't kill someone that the majority of people think is town. Everyone needs to post their top three scumspects and the list will contain those names that occur most frequently. Mine are...

MOI
Thor
APC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LynchMePls wrote:Still like where my vote is. Still think trying to control the vig/SK is bad.
Still? This implies that I've been doing so before. Whats that saying; Two heads are better than 1? If thad is town vig it makes sense to listen to what others might have to say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote; vote: CES

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't get me wrong, I still suspect MOI and Thor but I was wrong about both Feysal and SO so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LynchMePls wrote:
Nikanor wrote:Feysal, it would be great if you could condense your posts to have a higher content:fluff ratio. Thanks in advance.
Feysal is wordy. Get used to it. He is also rational. I'll take wordy and rational to... well you all know the players I would refer to here, so I'll just be civil and let your minds fill in the blanks.
Feysal connextion?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good job

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”