/Invitational 11: Pick your Poison 5 (Game Over)

HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:24 am

Post by HackerHuck »

UNVOTE: Spyrex

Hi folks. Given the size of this game, I won't do a full readthrough right off. It will definitely be a while (if at all) before I go through the first 18 pages of role discussion/voting.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:31 am

Post by HackerHuck »

I'm still plodding along with my read, but I've got a few questions I might as well ask right now. I briefly skimmed the first 15 pages, so I'm sure I missed some of these answers.

Hoopla's gambit. Who actually thinks she might have been scum?

Did anyone claim Hider? I know DGB did, but rescinded it

Any town claims besides KMD's tracker claim?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:04 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Rhinox wrote:...So, how do you know about the hoopla gambit if you haven't skimmed past page 15 yet? Read about it in the scum QT did ya?

Unless there's a good explaination for this, this seems like a slip worth changing my mind on the whole player slot.
My mention of skimming the first 15 pages was a clarification of this post since I mentioned something (DGB claim) that was in those pages.
HackerHuck wrote:UNVOTE: Spyrex

Hi folks. Given the size of this game, I won't do a full readthrough right off. It will definitely be a while (if at all) before I go through the first 18 pages of role discussion/voting.
To clarify what I've looked at...
early pages - roughly 1-15 I skimmed.
Started reading at beginning of Day 2
Currently to page 47, but was probably on early 40s when I posted.
I did go back and look at Hoopla's last few posts, including her explanation of the gambit/breadcrumbing.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I read through pretty quickly, so I'll need to go back in and dig into some people. I found that I got more townish reads than I normally do, which was a little surprising since I normally put most people in the neutral to scummy side when replacing in.
I don't have notes on everyone, but that's because some people made almost no impression on me (ooba, pokerface/eek, Adumbrodeus, pz/iamausername).

This post didn't make sense to me in the context I read.
ooba wrote:Kmd is claiming track on elmo to someone?

If it was tajo, elmo should shoot himself today (or) be lynched tomorrow.
If it was Amished, I see no reason why elmo should be lynched; or why kmd choose to soft claim today.

If it was someone else (and was blocked by JK\WD), we should take a call on how scummy target was.
Oddly, both Spyrex and Seraphim (both seeking on VV/me) were aiming toward less than optimal play in this situation by pushing for an Elmo lynch. (of course 20/20 hindsight here) Then Spyrex pushes Elmo for more information.
SpyreX wrote:@Elmo:

Why did you take that shot over others?
DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Elliscum

BECAUSE:
Kmd4390 wrote:Tajo was the vig kill. No, I am not claiming vig. It is just painfully obvious.
I knew that KMD was hinting at role-based info, so I took it for cash to the bank.
To me, this means either Ellibereth or DGB are scum, but not together.
ooba wrote:- If elmo had been tracked to tajo, the correct play would have been to ask him to shoot himself as that frees up a lynch.
Huh?

Rhinox in 849 makes a good case on ekim.

Rhinox is acting pretty weird though. I don't understand the stance on VV. He seems almost too certain that my slot is town.

Pom case on VV in post 921 is bad. Way too much going on to peg someone for lurking. It's interesting that Plum puts a halt to it in the next post.

knowing Vas' alignment, I think that the Seraphim/Vas argument is town/town. I agree with Rhinox that it doesn't make sense for scum to push that hard and I don't get the feeling that Seraphim is so stubborn to let that get in the way of a scum win-con.
I like this observation by PZ.

I think this post by Mith re DGB will be useful once we get a flip on him.
mith in 1223 wrote:That pretty much rules out a DGB lynch, then.

Power roles should know what to do tonight (if not, read through the discussion back on whatever page, or ISO me to find the relevant stuff).

UNVOTE: DrippingGoofball
VOTE: zoraster
I'm not sure if this is coaching or being tool helpful, but it doesn't feel very good to me.

This doesn't ring right to me either
mith wrote:Kmd: I suspect
anything I say
will do nothing for your opinion of me, because your opinion of me is irrational and inexplicably set in stone.

That said, I will carry on trying.
Why would Mith be so hung up on what KMD thinks of him?
FTR, I don't think this second vig discussion makes much sense. Yes, the scum would know if there are two vigs in the game, but letting KMD track someone implies that they think he's more likely to track the second vig than one of the scum. -Fate makes a good point later on that the scum may have RBed Elmo and there are two vigs, so I may be wrong here.
From a results perspective, it assumes that something prevented one kill both nights. It's not impossible, but I think the combination of these things makes it very unlikely. Jailing the mafia RB could be a reason why KMD was able to track. That said, it's probably not scummy to make the 2nd vig suggestion, so I wouldn't make much of Rhinox/Mith mentioning it.

I was going to repeat my comment about how concerned Mith is with KMD's vote on him, but I'm touched by his post 1285. It's almost enough to convince me, but I think Post 1283 is a little too contrived. With 8 to lynch, I don't really see a lot of worry that people will pile on 'just because' considering the people that don't agree with KMD's case.

I'm going to pretend that this came after I was announced as the replacement.
Fate wrote:PRAISE ALL THAT IS FAIR AND JUST VV'S SLOT IS GETTIN AN INJECTION OF COMPETENCE
I also like this post by fate
Fate wrote:
ooba wrote: Also, Why wasn't KMD blocked if elmo was the scum kill?
It's suboptimal to try and block a possible role while you already have a claimed informational role. There's something wrong here.
Tell us what is wrong then, because:

1. It ain't KMD scum
2. A townie with half a brain would know why he was left unblocked
3. You pointing out these "suboptimal shenanigans but drawing no conclusions from it is SCUMMY AS ALL HELL.

Ooba moves to #2 immediately
I don't agree with his later conclusion that there are two vigs, but it is scummy that ooba made no conclusions. Well, sort of...
ooba wrote:Addn: 1264 - "Agree with Rhinox's point 3 that a second Vig remains a possibility, and that Kmd unblocked lends weight to that possibility, and that we shouldn't discuss this in detail - if we have a second Vig, we will likely know it for certain tonight."
Back to 1263 - might be a possible slip by Rhinox (and mith?) - JK blocking the Roleblocker might also explain why KMD was not blocked - the fact that this possibility was not considered might point to inside info that a JK might not have been added - Hence never considered as a scenario?
This last sentence could actually be evidence that the PRs are 2 vig, tracker, and jailer. ooba is then putting this out there so that the jailer thinks he actually caught scum last night.
I'm not sure that ooba is that sophisticated, but I think it's a good idea to keep the jailer from making that type of a claim until we get the number of vigs resolved.

My scummier players are in this list: Mith, Plum/Pom, ellibereth, ooba, spyrex. These folks (and the less active ones) are where I'm going to look a little closer. I'm comfortable with a Plum/Pom vote now while I see what I can shake loose from those other trees.
VOTE: Plumegranate
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:04 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Huck wrote:To me, this means either Ellibereth or DGB are scum, but not together.
Why?
This is the post that DGB references.
Ellibereth in post 830 wrote:DGB, why'da make that nice chart for Amished suspects when you thought Amished was the scumkill, and not one for tajo when it's probably that he was.
We now know that Amished was the scumkill. Both DGB and Ellibereth seem too certain about their positions, which I find scummy. The conversation doesn't seem like something two scum would argue about, so I'm assuming that only one of the two are scum.

ooba wrote: @HH: How come I made no impression on you - yet am in the scummier list?
I have a bad gut feeling on you. It's mostly due to your lack of contribution throughout, but I also agreed with Fate's assessment of your catchup post - which I did note in my post. I also noticed that you (and Zorblag/AdumbroDeus) avoided both of the town lynches.

Fruitsisters are still a good wagon. Don't worry about Ooba soiling the wagon. I know Fate understands what bussing is. Take a look at them in iso. The activity has seemed to really drop off after Day 1. From the most recent posts, I don't like their entry onto the DGB wagon. It seems to be based on Mith's assessment of DGB's alignment, which isn't too bad, but I don't like how they ignored the large case that IamAUserName put forward on his entry into the game. Considering they think he's town, I would have expected them to use it to support a case, but they instead look to ride Mith's coattails. Someone who really suspected DGB, would have picked that up, so I get the feeling that they were just looking for a reason to jump on the wagon and tied themselves to Mith.

I also mentioned post 921, where Pom makes a weak out of place case on VV before Plum comes back and tries to sweep it under the rug.

It's also been about five days since that slot has posted, so I think a prod would be appropriate.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I don't understand the blend comment, can someone explain what that means?

Pokerface makes some good points about DGB's hider gambit being helpful for scum, but I don't think that's enough to put her in the scum category for me. I disagree with some of the details - there's enough debate about benefit of Janitor to scum that the scum might have thought it was a good idea. I also wouldn't expect the scum to block the hider because of the potential for double kills or the hider targeting scum. I think my biggest problem with this case is that it assumes there is a hider and I think the evidence makes it unlikely. I would imagine we'll see a hider die pretty soon if there actually are any in the game.

On ooba, was he even around to avoid the Emo wagon?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:56 am

Post by HackerHuck »

mith wrote:Can it be? Has Kmd finally come to his senses?
You can't mean this can you?
Kmd4390 wrote:Plum would have fakeclaimed a power role as scum.
KMD- What makes you think Plum would have fakeclaimed a powerrole as scum? Is that a meta thing or do you think it would be advantageous in this setup?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:28 am

Post by HackerHuck »

That Rhinox vote reeks of too much info. If DGB is scum, I wouldn't be surprised if he were just throwing under the bus to give himself more townie cred.

I'm having some doubts, but I'm not sure if I want to throw out my town read on DGB just yet.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

PokerFace wrote:I lean Scum on Fate given he wanted rhino to full claim when we already got enough PR's out there. Him encouraging rhino to claim looked like fishing for more

Hacker huck and AB didn't jump on DGB when Rhino and the others voted which is puzzling. Hacker much more likly scum as vas's play sucked before while trolls didn't so much. I'll say more about vas's play and suspicions later. AB said he would be on before deadlin on day 3 so i am uncertain as to whether he would have jumped on DGB later. How much were you guys on during deadline beyond your last posts?
I was originally going to call out Fate for 'knowing' that Rhinox was counterclaiming when only scum would know how many trackers we had. That's also why I didn't understand why Rhinox suddenly 'knew' something about Goofball, when he wouldn't know that there wasn't a third tracker. During the night I reread the role possibilities and noted that there was a cap of only two per each type of role.

Fate was actually right to press Rhinox for a full claim with results if he was countering Goofball. Rhinox should have claimed his results because his only chance of survival would be that the final town role is a doc and we lost any results he had.

I wouldn't rule out plum/pom or ooba as scum based on DGB's late day actions. She's known to create all sorts of misdirection when getting lynched as scum.

I'll have somewhat limited access over the weekend.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

PokerFace wrote:Though Huck can't really account for those things since he ain't the same guy, so I'll ask him why he thought DGB was town? And exactly how close he was on before deadline on Day 3? You can be online and not post in our game so I'm wondering if he was on and might have to posted elsewhere, I guess i can just look into that myself later. Did Huck say he was considering changing his vote to DGB during his last post on day 3? I didn't think he did.
Why town? A lot of it was based on getting the same reads that she did. I also didn't really agree with many of the cases made against her - Zoraster, Mith (finding Mith scummy didn't help, since I don't expect scum to bus like that), and Iamausername. Most everyone else seemed to just pile on her wagon referring to a case made by someone else.

I did get on before deadline, but it was after the hammer; however, I was not in a place where I was considering a vote on DGB. The only nagging doubt I had about her was that she didn't get up in arms about the lack of a hammer on plumegranate after they claimed vanilla. That seemed uncharacteristic of her and I wouldn't be surprised if that slot still turned up scum. On the other hand, I've dropped Mith to prob-town based on his persistent DGB attacks.

I would also assume that she would throw one real scum in this list and I feel that Seraphim is town.
DrippingGoofball wrote:NO WAI

Have you guyz lost your collective minds????????????

This is unacceptable. Come on... where are the townies... Rhinox and Seraphim are scum for sure now, they are confirmed scum with Plum. Come to your senses. I may not have played a perfect game but this is an outrage.
Part of the reason I wish Rhinox had claimed, is that I'm guessing that he tracked me night one because he was quite solid in defending VV beginning in day 2 (see post . Granted there's a 25% chance that a tracker would follow the one mafioso who performed no night action, but it might have swayed some people to think I'm not scum.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Fate wrote:Yeah ok whatever Mith the fact is ADUMBRO's got 5 votes and Ellie's got none so REGARDLESS you gotta switch over now.
What's the rush. There's plenty of daylight left. While I agree with this:
Kmd4390 wrote:There is scum in {
HackerHuck
, AdumbroDeus, PokerFace}
I'm not sold on it being Adumbro. The village idiot defence doesn't do it for me, but I'm also a little suspicious of PokerFace.

It is starting to worry me that people seem to be following Fate around like sheep. Ellibereth hasn't done anything but hop on whatever wagon Fate is leading and seems to be getting away with it. I'm not leaning scum on Fate, but I'm stumped as to why he doesn't find it scummy for Ellibereth to ride his coattails.

Adumbro - How did you think you could breadcrumb a PR when you don't know which PR is out there?

Ellibereth - why do you think a second vig claiming would help the town? Wouldn't even a little doubt be better than none? It's not like they have anyone else to roleblock.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:10 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Kmd4390 wrote:Adumbro was clearly going to fakeclaim a power role as scum, but didn't because it would be certain death (counterclaim etc), so this was the best he could come up with.
Kind of like DGB did? Oh wait, that was successful in outing the second tracker.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Kmd4390 wrote:Because you are a self-proclaimed VI and VIs are more concerned with their own survival than their team's bigger picture.
This doesn't take into account the fact that the scum can daytalk.

I think there had to be at least one scum on the plumegranate wagon since they wouldn't all be voting for DGB, but I'm leaning more toward PokerFace than Adumbro. Assuming that we have a little more time to let the prods go through, I'll try and compare those two tonight.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Patrick wrote:Votecount

HackerHuck (3) -- iamausername, Seraphim, AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus (6) -- Kmd4390, Plumegranate, SpyreX, Fate, mith, AdumbroDeus

Not voting: ooba, HackerHuck, Ellibereth
12 alive, 7 to lynch.

I have reduced access due to laptop breaking, so apologies for any slowness. Checking now on prods.
I'm assuming that last vote on AdumbroDeus is really from PokerFace.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 am

Post by HackerHuck »

AdumbroDeus-
Opens the game by trying to wield his vote like a club. Post 1158 is a prime example. He didn't like VV's answer, but moves his vote to SpyreX because SpyreX had yet to respond.
AdumbroDeus wrote:
mith wrote:AdumbroDeus, Kmd: VV doesn't have the votes to be lynched by deadline, but DGB may. Thoughts on DGB?

Note: I don't think anyone should be switching from the zoraster wagon unless they are definitely going to be on again before deadline. There are currently enough of us available to switch to zoraster to avoid no lynch, but someone switching to DGB and then not being around to switch back might leave us in no-lynch land, if DGB doesn't have the votes.
If necessary I'll switch my vote to zoraster to secure a lynch, but I think VV is obviousscum, TBH I'm wondering why the heck he's still alive.

DGB is probably town imo.
From this, I know he's wrong about two people, so the question is whether his lack of real support on the Zoraster lynch is because he's trying to help lay the groundwork for a VV lynch the next day
and
look like he's not really into lynching town Zoraster. Even his hammer vote is a little weak.

This post makes me lean more town on him. Ties Mith to DGB (confirms this later when says they're fighting townies) and then he refers to DGB as a he. He also seemed to forget that KMD was confirmed town at this point. The only concern is that if he's telling the truth about being a VI, I could see him doing that as scum.
AdumbroDeus in post 1518 wrote:
Mith
, care to ask me a useful question?
Or anybody
for that matter?
This post was very out of place. I looked around for the context, but I cannot understand why he singled out Mith here. I can't see Mith as partnered with a scum Adumbro.
This post also makes me doubt the consistency in his fake breadcrumbing.
AdumbroDeus in post 1541 wrote:ebwop: wrong tag.
VOTE: Plumegranate

Also, I strongly doubt VV (now Hacker) is a vig.
Overall, I'm feeling that the VI excuse might be warranted, because he doesn't really seem to be paying attention and if he were scum, I would say that his actions require more thought.

I also took a look at PokerFace. His entry into the game led with a discussion of DGB where he started off thinking she was scum, but convinced himself mid-post that she's not. He also led off the game by implying that he's not quite with it and will need some help to get things right. It sounds a little like he's lining up a good excuse for being wrong. That's not an uncommon town feeling, but I don't like how it's presented for all to read.
PokerFace in post 1569 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
PokerFace in post 1566 wrote:Anything more than town to claim DGB?
Shall I?
um yay, quit stalling. I mean what else do you think that coment from me implied? Seriously starting to think talking myself out of it earlier was dumb or like putting my foot in my mouth. At least toenails are crunchy
This post seems a little too chummy with DGB and it was really odd that he asked for more information, since DGB does claim more than vanilla and outs the other tracker (Rhinox). His scumlist is also a little strange. He's got Me, Adumbro, and Plum in his top four, which implies a lot of bussing. Unfortunately, I also have all of them up kind of high in my list.

Looking at his recent vote jump from me to Adumbro also seems a little too wagony for my taste. I'm thinking that he's the better option than Adumbro.

VOTE: PokerFace

I happened to catch this while looking at Adumbro's posts.
ooba in post 1236 wrote:Mith+DGB are scum if zora flips town ..
Ooba, care to elaborate?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:49 am

Post by HackerHuck »

ooba wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:
ooba in post 1236 wrote:Mith+DGB are scum if zora flips town ..
Ooba, care to elaborate?
Based on the late vote shifting at the end of that day ..
Not quite what I meant. Based on the Zoraster town flip and the DGB scum flip, do you still have Mith as likely scum? If not, what changed your mind?
AdumbroDeus wrote:
@ Everyone
: Thoughts on hackerhuck's post, I know I goofed royally (not cause I wasn't attempting to pay attention, I just felt overwhelmed by this game), so I think the going impression should be obvious scum, post his post feels legit. Trying to score townie points by saying "I told you so" when I flip town as scum or legitimately attempting to protect somebody he thinks is reasonably likely to be town?
I don't understand what you're trying to say here. Do you think my post is scummy or not?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Either I am a (Vanilla) Townsperson, or I am the Vig and think there is enough of a chance that I can get two shots off to warrant my staying hidden.

Nothing's changed about my suspicion on Pokerface or Plumegranate, although I was obviously wrong about Ellibereth. I'm not discounting the possibility that the scum all avoided Plumegranate's wagon, but I think it's more likely that PokerFace is scum.

VOTE: PokerFace
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:00 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Mith - I can't really respond to what you've posted since most of it relates to VV's behaviour. I would like you to look at my wagon yesterday and see if it makes sense that a scum-hacker would have gone to L-1 and then had the wagon dissipate the way it did. I'm going to do the same thing, but I'm curious to see what your take on it will be.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

SpyreX wrote:Did you just really imply that a scum wagon wouldn't dissipate?
Not at all. For any wagon to dissipate, players need to shift the momentum to someone else. I'm saying that it's most likely that the scum would be driving the shift from scum to town, especially with daytalk. Look at how Adumbro's wagon developed and who drove it. Where do your other scum/town sit on that list? It's a little hard for me to do this objectively since I know my alignment, which is why I'm asking you guys to do it.

This was not looking at context for the moment and just looking at the votecount progressions...

===================================
Sunday October 3rd, 2010 8:05
Votecount

HackerHuck
(6) -- PokerFace, iamausername, SpyreX, Seraphim, Fate,
AdumbroDeus

Not voting: mith,
Ellibereth
Kmd4390
, ooba, Plumegranate,
HackerHuck

If I'm scum, I would expect someone to hammer here to get some town cred. That's especially true if there aren't any scum on my wagon. If there are two scum already on the wagon then it wouldn't make sense. Mith - do you see this as PokerFace and Spyrex bussing me?
Tuesday October 5th, 2010 14:35
Votecount

HackerHuck
(4) -- PokerFace, iamausername, Seraphim,
AdumbroDeus

AdumbroDeus
(5) -- Fate,
Kmd4390
, Plumegranate,
Ellibereth
, SpyreX

Not voting: mith, ooba,
HackerHuck

12 alive, 7 to lynch.

So Fate jumps off my wagon to lead off the AdumbroDeus wagon. KMD (town), Plumegranate (unk), and Ellibereth (town) all place votes on Adumbro, essentially creating a second competing wagon (5 on HH vs. 4 on Adumbro). Spyrex then moves to Adumbro, which flip-flops the votecounts.

Fate's pretty certain town in my eyes now. He had no reason as scum to jump off of my wagon and start a new one on another townie.
If one assumes me to be scum, then Spyrex's switch looks pretty scummy. His jump also looks scummy with me as town, considering that the Adumbro wagon was heating up and he has repeatedly pointed to me as his prime scum target.
Wednesday October 6th, 2010 13:37
Votecount

HackerHuck
(4) -- PokerFace, iamausername, Seraphim,
AdumbroDeus

AdumbroDeus
(3) --
Kmd4390
, Plumegranate, SpyreX
ooba (1) -- Fate

Not voting: mith, ooba,
HackerHuck
Ellibereth

12 alive, 7 to lynch.

Ellibereth unvoted, but is confirmed town. Fate's jump to ooba is interesting, but I could only see it being scummy if Ooba is scum and Fate is trying to bus. That argument seems too forced to be likely.

Friday October 8th, 2010 10:15
Votecount

HackerHuck
(3) -- iamausername, Seraphim,
AdumbroDeus

AdumbroDeus
(6) --
Kmd4390
, Plumegranate, SpyreX, Fate, mith, PokerFace

Not voting: ooba,
HackerHuck
Ellibereth

12 alive, 7 to lynch.

Fate hops back on, Mith takes a stand on Adumbro and PokerFace makes the switch. Pokerface switch looks really scummy if I'm scum, slightly less scummy with me as town.

Friday October 8th, 2010 14:12
Final Votecount

HackerHuck
(3) -- iamausername, Seraphim,
AdumbroDeus

AdumbroDeus
(7) --
Kmd4390
, Plumegranate, SpyreX, Fate, mith, PokerFace, ooba
PokerFace (1) --
HackerHuck

Not voting:
Ellibereth

12 alive, 7 to lynch.

--------------------------
Ooba drops the hammer. That doesn't make sense if he's scum and I am not. Unless he just wasn't around to hammer me before the wagon went away.

In all fairness, it should be noted that my last vote on PokerFace came in after ooba dropped the hammer.

Probably the most surprising thing I found is that all of my scum suspects (except confirmed town Ellibereth) were on the AdumbroDeus lynch.

Something to keep in mind after I'm gone is that unless all of the scum were voting for Adumbro, either iamausername or Seraphim are scum. I'd go with iamausername in that scenario. Sorry Fate, but I see the VV/Seraphim argument as town/town. I don't see scum Seraphim being so stubborn to act that way. The other two scum on my list would be PokerFace and Spyrex or Plumegranate. I haven't gone back to look for any connections between these folks. Based on that last post by Plumegranate, I don't see her paired with Spyrex.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I just took a look at the counts. If I get lynched today (or some other townie gets lynched), that means the vigilante has to hit scum or hit the scum's target tonight to avoid a town loss. So let's not get carried away and rush a lynch.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:02 am

Post by HackerHuck »

iamausername wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:If one assumes me to be scum, then Spyrex's switch looks pretty scummy.

Pokerface switch looks really scummy if I'm scum, slightly less scummy with me as town.
Hi, I'm HackerHuck, and I know my goose is cooked, so I'm just leaving you guys a bottle of WIFOM to remember me by when you're trying to find my partners.

Really, give me one reason why you would ever say these things as town.
Because my goose is cooked and I've got to leave the town something to go on. It seems to have worked a bit since the three main people I called out have all responded. Pokerface showing up isn't too surprising, but you and Spyrex aren't the most common posters in this thread. Do the scum smell blood in the water?
SpyreX wrote:That analysis said, amongst other awesome things:

If I'm scum, SpyreX is scum.
If I'm town, SpyreX is scum.

Which is really cool with that PF vote.
Yes, because I said the same thing about PokerFace. I'm just more certain about him, because I don't know whether scum Spyrex would tunnel as hard as you have.
PokerFace wrote:Yes, if Hacker Huck was town he wouldn't be telling us to consider the options of him being scum. He is obviously just trying to drag down me and spyreX at this point so that Mith will go after us next.
How does this make sense. If I were to flip scum, why would Mith listen to me?
PokerFace wrote:actually I suspect fruits less given if they were scum DGB would have told them to claim tracker and out rhino instead. so yay flip them and spyreX.
Smells a bit like bussing, knowing how I'll flip.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:23 am

Post by HackerHuck »

SpyreX wrote:No I'm saying going "IN ALL SCENARIOS SPYREX IS SCUM" and having that parked vote is awesome.

L-1 or L-50 ooba DOES need to post a real thing and replacement three: return of the replacementism can make words so fate finally sees the light.
Why are you ignoring the part where I say that in all scenarios PokerFace is scum?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:07 am

Post by HackerHuck »

I'm not going to talk to what you said about VV
iamausername wrote:Post #1463: "Any town claims besides KMD's tracker claim?"

Hi, scum slip. Why is HackerHuck specifically asking about
town
claims?
Because I also wanted any vanilla claims.
iamausername wrote:Post #1474: Two lists in this same post:
"some people made almost no impression on me (ooba, pokerface/eek, Adumbrodeus, pz/iamausername)"
"My scummier players are in this list: Mith, Plum/Pom, ellibereth, ooba, spyrex."

I'd have though these two would be mututally exclusive, but somehow ooba ends up in both.
Ooba hadn't really posted that much, so I didn't have much noted on him. However, if you read through that entire you post, you'll see that I did quote a couple of things of Ooba's that I found scummy. Basically, what little impression of ooba I had was scummy.
iamausername wrote:Post #1505:
HackerHuck wrote:Fruitsisters are still a good wagon. Don't worry about Ooba soiling the wagon. I know Fate understands what bussing is. Take a look at them in iso. The activity has seemed to really drop off after Day 1. From the most recent posts, I don't like their entry onto the DGB wagon. It seems to be based on Mith's assessment of DGB's alignment, which isn't too bad, but I don't like how they ignored the large case that IamAUserName put forward on his entry into the game. Considering they think he's town, I would have expected them to use it to support a case, but they instead look to ride Mith's coattails. Someone who really suspected DGB, would have picked that up, so I get the feeling that they were just looking for a reason to jump on the wagon and tied themselves to Mith.
This is seriously such an awful reason to call Palumporom scum. If they were "just looking for a reason to jump onto the wagon", why wouldn't they back my case as well as mith's? This accusation makes no sense whatsoever.
They were just trying to get on a wagon without having to do the legwork, so the took the easiest way out. Why else would they ignore everything you said about DGB and only copy Mith? Keep in mind that I said that before the DGB flip, but it still holds true. If they were actually scumhunting on DGB, they would have picked up on what you said.
iamausername wrote:Post #1553: Huck gripes about the Palumporom wagon starting to dissolve when they claimed vanilla.
There was nothing about their claim that changed my mind and no one else explained why they left the wagon. How is this even a big deal?
iamausername wrote:Post #1611: "I'm having some doubts, but I'm not sure if I want to throw out my town read on DGB just yet."

Another one where I feel like it's worded in a way that town wouldn't say. 'want' is the sticking point. "Not sure if I'm ready", or "not sure if I'm willing", something like that, I could see town saying. But "not sure if I want to" seems to imply that the read is not genuine, because it implies that HackerHuck is the one who controls his opinion on DGB, rather than DGB. Does that make sense?
What you're saying doesn't make sense. I
am
the one who controls my opinion.
iamausername wrote:Post #1786: Once again, HACKERHUCK OPENLY DISCUSSING WHO IS SCUM IF HACKERHUCK IS SCUM. THIS MAKES NO SENSE AS A TOWN MOVE.
It's kind of like what Fate said. I'm at a point where it seems extremely likely I'll be lynched. I'm trying to point out the connections required for me to be scum. I didn't know how it was going to work out before I did it, but I am trying to save myself. There's nothing scummy in that.
iamausername wrote:Post #1793: HackerHuck is possessed by the ghost of Vas and responds to a case against him with "people attacking me are scum for attacking me". Fantastic.
You and Spyrex have both been pretty inactive, so it was worth mentioning that you both happened to pick up your posting after I commented on you.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Sorry about disappearing for a bit, although it has been nice to be in the crosshairs. Although Ooba's more likely to be scum than I am, I'm not sold that he's the right wagon. I'm a little concerned that I'll be lynched tomorrow if Ooba flips town and we'll lose the game. I'd rather go today if that will be my fate and then people can reset based on my flip.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Hey Spyrex, Pokerface is bussing you and he's using the same logic I did. Where are you now?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Fate wrote:"Well, ooba has more of a chance of flipping scum than me [of course], but I rather be the lynch for today"
Seriously though, if he flips scum we can afford to lynch me tomorrow. If he's town, I don't want to see the Huckwagon ringing me up once day 6 starts. I'm just not understanding why I've been at L-1 two days in a row and have somehow survived. If I'm alive in LYLO, I have no doubts that I'll be lynched. I'd like to prevent that from happening, since it will lose the game for the town.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:49 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Fate wrote:HH you are the craziest motherfuckin townie that's ever lived.

Now hammer ooba god damn it, I've saved you from a lynch two days in a row I SURE AS HELL CAN DO IT IN LYLO
From the dead?
Fate wrote:DIE AND FLIP ROLEBLOCKER SO THAT I MAY BE MORE OBVTOWN THAN MITH AND KILLED POSTHASTE

BWAHAHAAAAAAAAA
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Fate wrote:I'll only be killed if ooba flips scum though, in which case we can afford your lynch remember?

If ooba flips town I'll be left around as lynchbait.

Trust me HH I got this ALL worked out.
If you're lynchbait, you'll have a hard time protecting me and that puts both of us at risk of getting lynched.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:54 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Plumegranate wrote:HH, 've been waiting for a bunch of days for ooba to get hammered.

BE A HERO, HH.
The same has been said about me.

Let CTD hammer or rebuild the wagon on me. I'll be waiting.

Ooba - why didn't you hammer me yesterday when you had the chance?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:40 am

Post by HackerHuck »

CrashTextDummie wrote:By the by, could someone unvote ooba in the meantime please? I'd hate for HackerHuck to drop the hammer before I'm done.
Are you really worried about me doing this?

I know that Fate is really pushing for an ooba lynch, but looking back at the Plumegranate wagon, there's bound to be scum on it - especially considering so many of you consider them to be obvtown. We're now down to just PokerFace and me as the two survivors, so it makes more sense to focus our energies there and lynch one of us. I'd obviously prefer it to be pokerface. I also wouldn't worry all too much about the scum roleblocker surviving today, because if it is ooba then I don't see any way that the scum team would have let him skip a night of roleblocking and he only has four shots. That means the roleblocker should be out of shots for night five.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Hope my flips help. I realise it was a bit unorthodox, but I seemed to be more of a distraction than a help.

Think about my last post. How likely is it that the remaining scum were all on the voting DGB at the end of the day?
Patrick wrote:Final Votecount

DrippingGoofball
(8) -- mith, iamausername, Plumegranate, SpyreX,
Rhinox
, Seraphim, ooba, Fate
ooba (1) --
Ellibereth

Plumegranate (4) --
HackerHuck
AdumbroDeus
, PokerFace,
Kmd4390

Rhinox
(1) --
DrippingGoofball

Not voting: Nobody
14 alive, 8 to lynch.

Deadline: 28th of September, 9:20 pm, GMT.

------------------------

DrippingGoofball - Mafia Goon - lynched day 3

Night 3 is here, with a 72 hour deadline. Sleep well!
Ooba might be scummy, but I don't think he's the best target.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I was watching the last day all unfold and shouting at my computer that Fate was wrong about Mith and he needed to be voting PokerFace.

It's probably still a good thing that I got lynched when I did though. I was still too much of a distraction and although I had the Fruits and Spyrex as probable scum, I would have been pushing hardest for PokerFace. I had hoped that my last post would even convince the vig to target PokerFace after my flip, so Fate certainly gave the town a chance by being right about ooba. I'm not sure why I got so worried that ooba was town at the end.

Fate - who would have vigged had we lynched ooba instead of me?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Patrick wrote:@HackerHuck, I noticed in passing that you managed the same trick as last time we played together; nailing the entire scumteam apart from DGB who you thought was town, and getting into trouble for it later. You need to be harder on her :)
That's true, I have a lot of trouble reading her (and I think her me as well). I think getting DGB right as scum would have done a lot to keep me out of the cross-hairs since it seemed that most people were willing to give me the benefit of the doubt when I replaced in.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Time warp?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum