Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Miyu »

Hey all.
I just wanted to say that I am about to leave for work, but later this afternoon I'll have the entire thread read and post with my opinions and comments. ;)
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Miyu »

Day One

Wow. Discussing win/loss tallies.

"Tell me about your playstyle, your in-game experiences and what you offer the town by being alive."
- I hunt for scum. I don't lurk. I don't hide. I've yet to survive until endgame - since I'm such a tasty morsel for scum @ Night.. apparently.

- Hoopla. What was the purpose of you engaging Haylen in a conversation about "Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Dyscalculia" ?
- Snow_Bunny. You admonished & voted Camn for voting for someone based on their playstyle. Is this not the same thing? You voted Camn for
her
playstyle, while admonishing her voting re: playstyle.
- UK, you seemed to agree with SB's statement in regards to this - yet did not see the hypocrisy? Or you did, and are scum and didn't care as long as it was one more vote for a townie?
- UK. Do you have stats to back up your claim that scum are slightly more probable to support policy lynches?
- Apokalyptika. You admonished Camn for requesting DGB's opinion. Then went and did the same thing. Are you serious?
- Seriously. Discussion on the use of 'interesting'?
- Why such a reaction to a vote against you UK? (Sucrose's vote for you.)
- UncertainKitten. Were you wary of DGB at all? [considering you said that you would be of any who found Camn town. DGB did, yet I see no mention of it.]
- Honestly. All of this "You're scum. Sorry. Vote" attitude is making me want to vomit.
- UK. It seems that the majority of your reason for sticking to Camn, was because her tactics annoyed the hell out of you - with an afterthought in terms of her alignment. Why not alignment reasons first?
- Hoopla, in 156 you discuss Haylen, SB, and esurio and their statements about their playstyle and game experience. 2/3 have met their demise, and have been revealed as townie. How does this alter your conclusions on them, based on their admitted playstyle etcetera.. ?
- I continue to see all of this "interesting" usage, and yet.. no calling out of it.
- Apok. How is stating that you have suspicions and not elaborating, different from saying you suspect x and not elaborating?
- Apok. You unvoted Camn because you had meta'd her. It seemed to be that your major reason for the unvote was finding that she indeed does love policy-lynching people. I don't believe that was included in the reason that you voted for her. So why did it come up?
- Apok. What is your opinion on policy votes/lynches?
- DGB. Is there a reason that a lot of your posts are one-liners? Why no elaboration?
- DGB. Do you think the majority of replacement-requests originate from scum?
- Hoopla. Why do you seem to spend more time discussing 'fluff', than actual suspicions which will help catch scum?
- If a player can not remember who they have their vote on, puhlease. Pure laziness.
- Fenchurch. Why did you hammer PAWS, when earlier you said you were against the Paws wagon.

Scum in: UK, Apok, Hoopla, DGB, Fenchurch. Fenchurch purely for the hammer on Paws. Outside with DGB.
Town: Sucrose, Ojanen

Day Two:

- DGB. Why do you say the Paws wagon was scary fast?
- Fenchurch. You say that you thought there was a good chance that Paws was scum, especially after her selfvote - in relation to your hammer vote.
- Just realized Fenchurch was dead. Disregard questions posed to Fenchurch. Eitherway, her stance on Paws was contradictory - blatantly.
- DGB. What do you mean by this on your scumlist: "Apok (for reasons that needed 'splainin but I see it now)"

woefully not as far along as I had hoped due to family disturbances. Up to 17. Will finish tomorrow.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Miyu »

Day Two cont...

- UK, you need to voluntarily get off your high horse.
- Haylen/Apok/Snow_Bunny clusterfuck... what is your opinion of the remaining two, since Haylen has flipped townie?
- DGB. I assume that you believe in this "On the theory that scumz aren't in a rush to post after night, wanting to see where the wind blows first, this is the order of posting after night:" ? Or were you just stating it for something to post and a reason to justify your vote after the fact?
- Cepi. Out of your "Apoka, Bunny and Haylen." What are your opinions on the remaining two, since Haylen as flipped townie. Have you been doing hard work since her flip? "Im prob missing one scum in the side of the crafty ones but Ill leave the hard work after I get this flip."
- Hoopla. Why did you want the competing wagons to be between SB and Apok?
- Ojanen. Why did you think the two best wagons were Apok and SB?
- UK. Why do you fly off the handle when suspicion is in your direction?
- Apok. What made you so sure that Haylen was scum?
- UK. What is the 'RIGHT' direction for people to be focused at?
- Hoopla, why do you want to see a UK meltdown? Do you think she is scum and will slip things? Or?
- Uk. Why do you have SB and Apok connected?
- Cepi. Why are you demanding things from other players, when they've contributed more to the game than you have?
- Cepi. What are/were your reasonings for SB, Haylen, and Apok being your scum choices? Other than the obvious, you are lazy and choosing from the limelight.
- Ojanen. Since Camn flipped townie, can we lynch you now?
- Hoopla. Why would you vote for Camn, when you had not even read the/a case for her?
- If Camn was so darn scummy, then why was she not a topic of discussion during Apok/Haylen/SB time? Why did all of this CamnHate only surface
after
Apok's claim?
- UK. I hope your arrogance has lessened, considering that Camn has flipped TOWN. Especially considering your RAGE from "poor logic". The entire spiel on Camn, and how the wagon is forming is complete BS. So from now on, I will direct your RAGE posts about "poor logic" to the trashbin - as they will be nothing but hypocrisy.
- Apok, your #428 breadcrumbing, is rather terrible.
- Ojanen. How 'DID YOU KNOW THAT CAMN WAS SCUM'?
- Ojanen. Since Camn flipped scum, we can lynch you now. Yes?
- Ojanen. "Hell, I'd even be alright with getting myself lynched first if the vig would promise to put a bullet to camn's head in the case I flip town." What do you mean 'in the case I flip town". Either you will or you won't. Since you're boasting that you KNOW Camn is scum, you sure as hell better be town. Buuuut since Camn flipped town. I doubt that you are.

Scum picks: DGB, UK, Ojanen.
Hoopla I waver on. Some posts are pure townie read, then she goes and does something ridiculously stupid like voting for Camn blindly.
Apok. I still think is scummy, even with her claim.
SB, I think is a target from stronger players.
Camn, Haylen, SB, and Paws - I feel were all 'weaklings' and immediately pounced on by sharks. All were easy targets, and all were swooped up by scum and silly town.

Day Three:

- Apok. Why in the hell did you go for either Haylen or Fenchurch. I am assuming Haylen here.
- Ojanen, your first post should of included a selfvote. I feel your post about being sorry is completely fake.
- SB, why the vote for Hoopla?
- UK, if any one is having difficulties with being right, I think it is you. Camn flipped town. Admittance that you were wrong please.
- Hoopla, why the vote for DGB?
- DGB. If Camn was playing to her town-meta. Then why did you not try to derail the wagon?
- DGB. "Unless you have rolebased info, and I don't think that you do" was what you said in regards to Ojanen. You didn't think there was role-based info, so why are you using it as an excuse for not defending Camn?
- Ojanen. Your theory that Haylen was supposedly claiming cop. Oh for eff sakes.
- Cepi. What are your reasons for voting SB?
- UK. When will you be scum hunting?
- Cepi, please stop demanding things of players, when your own contributions are extremely small. All I see is you asking questions and demanding things - and very little straight opinion.
- I see no reason to not believe SB's claim of Cop.
I am either vanilla, or a blocker targeting SB N1, or a jk targeting SB or DGB N1.

- Though I don't get what your aim with this is Ojanen. You think the scum will not fakeclaim that statement, and that a JK/RB is going to claim?
- UK. If they were not relevant, then I would not of been posting them.
- Also, get over yourself.
- I don't think "If you had an innocent on UK, why did you think she was still scummy?" points to SB as scum. In my experience, drastic and unexplained flips point to possible PRship.

And that is all I've got for the time being. I'm going to go make and eat dinner. Then re-read the last few pages. Especially Hoopla's #741, because I honestly just skimmed it, because I was nearing the end of the pages and just really wanted to be done because I'm hungry.

Scum picks so far: DGB, Ojanen. UK as godfather.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Miyu »

Considering I was starting off with reading the entire thread and writing comments/questions/opinions as I went. I even posted a heads up in #774. But glad to see the confirmation on your abysmal reading comprehension skills UK. ;)

Exactly how is it productive going after SB, when I don't believe she is faking her claim. She would have to be pretty damn sucky as scum to try and pull a stunt like that. Considering that part of her claim is a no result on you DGB. Which adds another variable into the mix. If there is no RB or JK, easily disproves her claim.

Sotty and DI, I essentially have neutral/no reads on currently. No strong opinions on either. Why should I be harassing them? I'm not in the business of changing up my suspicions merely because someone says so. ;)
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Miyu »

UK. If they were useless words, then I would not of gone to the effort. Had I been here, I would've asked the same questions. So it is helpful
to me
for people to address them.
This is a recurring theme with you. You fail to understand how something is beneficial, or you simply think differently - so you dismiss the entire thing. Guess what, this isn't the UK show and every player brings something different to the table. You should be utilizing that, rather than immediately dismissing it and being rude.

My scumdar in no way sucks UK. We will let the end of the game judge that. But glad to know that you are hellbent on distracting the village and curtailing the job of finding scum.

Again. I would not of asked the questions in the first place, if it meant nothing to me.

If Camn was/is a fabled player - then why was she lynched? Why was she on the chopping block since the First Day?
I know, I read the first page. ;)
I don't think you're understanding me.

I'll have to wait until after work to make actual cases.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Miyu »

DGB. If you think SB is scum, why aren't you voting for her?

Izzy. Why Ojanen Night two?
Also. If you are Doc and Apok is Vig; then what is the third power role?

DGB. Why believe DI over SB? Why strongly oppose DI's lynch, when you seem to of had a stronger townread on Camn, whom you did not strongly advocate against the lynch of? If SB is lying about her claim as Cop, then why would your believe her claim of an RB/JK?

I think SB's vote on DI lynched her, since I never saw an unvote from DGB. Though, either way...

Vote: DizzyIzzy
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Miyu »

Nice to respond to only the first thing out of all that DGB. ;)
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Miyu »

I was talking about this DGB:
DGB. Why believe DI over SB? Why strongly oppose DI's lynch, when you seem to of had a stronger townread on Camn, whom you did not strongly advocate against the lynch of? If SB is lying about her claim as Cop, then why would your believe her claim of an RB/JK?
Not sure how you missed it.
You didn't unvote when switching from DI to SB....

I also recall him mentioning that he would be more flexible in regards to voting formats in future games. So -shrug-.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Miyu »

You should just go ahead and admit that you're scum cepi.
Would make this a whole lot easier.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Miyu »

I was being serious. I don't feel like scum hunting until later today after work. So it'd make my day easier, if you just admitted your guilt now. ;)
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Miyu »

The scum are among:
UK
Sotty
Hoopla
Cepi
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Miyu »

I didn't ignore the claiming part. I simply chose not to include it in that post UK. Biiiiig difference.

How exactly is a massclaim at this point beneficial?

We already know the scum are among those four. So unless one of those four decides to claim JailKeeper or RoleBlocker; or a scum decides to claim their true alignment. Massclaiming solves nothing.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Miyu »

I'm not resisting a massclaim. I simply don't see the benifit of it at this point.
Of course I was waiting to counterclaim- until lylo; nope. I was hoping that a scum would be dumb x2 and fake claim the wrong powerrole. ;) But I suppose you already had DI do that yesterDay. ;)
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Miyu »

You never know with silly scum. I already countered your comments.
Notice how no one else has bothered to post in the last 6+ hours?

Since you are hellbent on being
ridiculously
dense and ruining my momentary fun as well....

I am the JailKeeper

Now, can we get back to scumhunting.

The remaining two scum are among:
UK
Hoopla
Sotty
cepi

Like I said previously. This entire massclaim has been a total waste. Could've lynched a scum without revealing...
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Miyu »

Considering that it doesn't go purely off of numbers. Each would've been examined, 'like duh'. You are not cleared UK. You are either VT or Godfather (which I personally think.)
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Miyu »

UKin890 wrote:First of all, objectively, you're included in the scum list. My "list of four" replaces me with you. cepi's list of four replaces her with you. Hoopla's list of four replaces her with you.

So, don't even TRY to float past the "it's in those four" bullshit past me. YOU, TOO, ARE A SUSPECT
There you go. ;)

Why Sotty, cepi?

cepi, your theories rely heavily on us three confirmeds/claimeds all surviving the Night. Which is a pretty ridiculous notion. One of us three is bound to die during the Night. Why in the world would scum eliminate one of the unknowns?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Miyu »

I'm confused. I'm wondering how you can possibly surpass the totals idiots I've already come across. but I think you take the cake.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Miyu »

I only have about five minutes before I leave for class. Then I'll be back later to fully read.

But I see Hoopla counter-claimed. What a dumb group of scum there are in this game.

Vote: Hoopla

Night 1. Chau chose DGB, for reasons I have no idea.
Night 2. SnowWhite did not use the role.
Night 3. I chose SB, because it is better to have a confirmed townie alive, than take a gamble trying to block a scum's kill. Granted the large con of blocking her role as well. But I figured that it would be better to have more confirmeds around, than a dead cop.

Also, if you don't believe my claim. THen why do you think I believed SB from the getgo of her claim? Why do you think I never believed DI's claim?

Think about that.
I'll respond to any thing else when I get back from class.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Miyu »

BTW. Lucky guess on DGB there, Hoopla. Fortunately for you, SB outed that she was JK'd. Though she should not of, as it would've been a way to aide in confirming the real one - which is me.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Miyu »

Did anyone think here that it was strange that Ojanen was the kill last night? It's because scum were fishing for the Jailkeeper, rather than taking a (probable) free kill on a powerrole - someone confirmed town. The only reason you'd kill a non-confirmed player over a confirmed player is if you're trying to kill the JK, or you're an idiot who doesn't understand that process of elimination will soon fuck you over.
So you were fishing for the JK eh? Nice of you to admit it, and be so certain in your statement. Well, considering that DI claimed a silly powerrole yesterDay and here you are fake-claiming toDay. Yepp, the scum are pretty much idiots.
These sort of quotes make me feel sad, but if the town doesn't believe my claim and I am lynched instead, we should still win quite handsomely as Miyu can be vigged tonight with nothing to stop that. This point has been covered off already, but the beauty of this is that we lock myself or Miyu into today's lynch and tonight's NK which guarentees us scum. I'll do my best to convince you that Miyu is the liar, and I am the real Jailkeeper here, so I'll start with my targets;
I highly doubt any one will be vigged toNight. If this village decides you believe your fake claim over mine, then this village is lost, and just throwing away a good standing at this point. If you manage to get me lynched. I will flip JailKeeper, and you will probably kill Apok - so she can't vigi you. Gets rid of two confirmed's right there. Then toMorrow, the town should lynch you. But no telling really for certain.
It's also important to note, that scum wouldn't have known if town had a roleblocker or a jailkeeper at that point, which would have made Snow a much more attractive target that night.
Then how do you explain the 'no result' which SB got on DGB the first Night? You think there was some secret role out there? Hmm?
Anyway, there is NO way Miyu is anything but scum right about now, so this is where my vote goes;
Unless hell decides to freeze over right now, there is NO CHANCE you are JailKeeper.

Fixed tags
Last edited by RedCoyote on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Miyu »

Ugh. quote tag fail.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Miyu »

Hahaha. You entertain me Hoopla.

I know I'm the JailKeeper. So I don't need long winded posts to explain how I am the JailKeeper. Or long winded posts dissecting your every move.
I don't need to do any of that. Why? Because I know for 100% certainty that I am the JailKeeper.

Like I said. Unless hell decided to freeze over, there is no chance you are the JailKeeper. Which automatically says you are scum - and doesn't need to be clarified by me. Because a townie counterclaiming a power-role at any time, let alone mass claim. Is ridiculously stupid, and a giant -facepalm-. So either you are a facepalm-worthy scum or epic face-palm worthy VT (which there is an infinite source of hell no.)

So no, keep trying Hoopla. It greatly entertains me. ;)
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Miyu »

I honestly skimmed over your post Hoopla. None of it means anything to me, if it is about your claim. Because your claim is false. Please enlighten me as to how you talking a bunch of lies, is somehow beneficial to me - when I know the truth.

I didn't post until I posted, because that is when I read the thread. I believe I was busy with other things. You trying to claim that I was lurking and just conveniently waited until she was lynched, to post. Haha. Now thaaat is hilarious. I don't lurk. I said that in one of my first posts. I don't hide, and I am active.

I don't have to look at your points to discredit you, Hoopla. The fact of the matter is, which I would have to go look for myself. If you did not believe SB from the getgo of her reveal, than that is a huuuge slip on your part. Considering that you so called JK'd DGB the first Night. So you would know that SB was truthful in her claim that she investigated DGB the first Night, and got no result - because you yourself had JK'd DGB.

See, I don't need to write a whole bunch of crap in an effort to confuse.

Simple. I am the JailKeeper. You are not.
I have the truth on my side, and you don't. So you are trying to make walls of text so the lies can be lost in the wordage.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Miyu »

My statements are true Hoopla. I do have truth on my side. True statement. I don't need a bunch of convoluted walls of text to express the pure and simple statement of : I am the JailKeeper. Whereas you, who is scum; needs that wall of convoluted mess - to try and lose the other villagers in, so they will be confused and think you are the JK; when you are not. This is not some nonsense that I make up, or mudslinging.

Nice to know you are the GF for certain, UK.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Miyu »

All I see is blah blah blah from the both of you. As currently, I don't really care what you have to say. I know you are scum Hoopla, and that is all I need to know - unless you want to reveal who your final scum partner is.
Nice try at assumptions about me UK. You know absolutely nothing about me, so if you feel the desire to label me a bitch; then please don't post at all. As it has absolutely nothing to do with the game, and has no relevance to anything... at all.

UK. Please explain how you thought I was town prior to my claim, and didn't seem to think my claim false. Yet seemingly the moment Hoopla claims, your opinion flipped. Also would be a perfect time for you to admit you are the GF.

Every one other than Hoopla and UK - what are your opinions?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Miyu »

If you are thinking of voting for me, than I can't stop you. I'll just laugh when you lynch the JailKeeper, and have been utterly fooled by such an obvious scum as Hoopla - since you are using your personal opinions as opposed to logic. Later today I'll actually do a larger wall of text post. But oh, lemme see - ya'all didn't read them the last time I made them. So spending my extremely limited time on doing such posts during this last week where one hour of my time was worth its weight in gold, was ridiculously silly.

So later today I'll make a post, since I have family arriving here right now.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Miyu »

I just found this, and I find it rather funny; from DGB.
I think Hoopla/Sotty/DizzyIzzy(Sucrose) are the scum
She has 2/3 correct here. Sotty, are you the third?

Here is why Hoopla is not the JailKeeper.

1. This is particularly the most damning piece of 'evidence' that you all have access to.
I tend not to think the claim is true, and Snow is just claiming to fish out the last powerroles for scum to pick them off later (it's the logical scumplay if you're going down). Though, as Ojanen says, it's a ridiculously simple claim to disprove, that it isn't worth lynching her for it when we have no players claiming contrary role information (ie; masons, nurse, jk/rb with other targets or another cop).
If she were the JailKeeper like she claims, then she would have
no
reason to not believe SB's claim as the Cop. As I believe she claimed she JK'd DGB the first Night - which fully supports SB's no result on DGB the first Night.

Hoopla responds to Apok pointing out that she did not initially believe the claim in 919. Yet she some how mistakes it, that Apok is meaning Izzy's claim.

No, she is talking about your nonbelieving in SB's claim of cop, which I quoted here in this post.
I really never at all considered a vote for Snow
Except that you did vote for Snow, Hoopla.

Your vote for SB.
I'm largely in favour of lynching Snow_Bunny today. I probably won't consider moving my vote to anyone other than Izzy in group 1, or DGB in group 3. These feel like suboptimal choices for today though.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Snow_Bunny
Correct me if I am wrong. But that right there looks like a vote for SB, when you claim "I really never at all considered a vote for Snow". ;)
I am absolutely DAZZLED that Miyu is trying to extract town credit for her reaction to Izzy's claim, when she didn't post until AFTER Izzy was hammered. Granted, she was likely under the impression that she was the hammer-vote, as DGB forgot to unvote when changing her vote elsewhere, meaning it still counted on the Izzy-wagon, but the fact is, everyone besides Ojanen posted in between when Izzy claimed and Miyu's first reaction. I fail to believe that anyone else in her situation wouldn't bus Izzy when she is at L-1 (or already lynched) - she has no other options than to bus.
Like I said in an earlier post. I had been busy with other things, and so I had not read the thread until I made that post. This is a rather weak argument from you, and it is rather sad that you are even trying to stand on it. Could you please point out where I thought I was the hammer on Izzy? Because I recall saying that I thought SB had been the hammer on Izzy, and not DGB - because DGB had not unvoted.
On the contrary with my reaction to Izzy's claim, I was actively pushing her wagon before her lynch was guarenteed, which if you're going to count that passage of play for anything, it is I who deserves more town credit, because I actually had the option to push alternate theories, but didn't.
Are you talking about after SB's claim, and after DI's claim.. or just in general?

Because you made a giant post where you went after SB and voted for her. Then said you wouldn't considering moving your vote for anyone other than Izzy or DGB. If that is not going
Again, believing Izzy's claim is irrelevant, because you were the last to do so, and it happened after she was hammered.
I never believed Izzy's claim.
Convenient answers to the targets question - can you tell me why you didn't claim targets with your claim initially? It looks like the build-up to your claim is fishing for reactions on how widely believed you'd expect to be if you were to infact claim, which helps you decision to make the plunge or not. Your Snow block sheeps my logic, and again, doesn't improve the scummy slow-play of your fakeclaim.
Like I said in a response to UK. I was hoping that one of you scum would try to claim JK or RB - with hopes that you claimed RB; the wrong powerrole. That way scum would automatically be caught. If I were scum and trying to fakeclaim, I would not of done what I did - because that is just beyond ridiculous play. But I am town, specifically the JK, and I don't have to worry about how I come off to the village. Whereas you, who is scum, needs to constantly worry about it.
Of course someone will be vigged tonight. There is no we're lynching anyone other than you or I, and if the town picks wrong, then the vig killing you tonight is GUARENTEED. Scum and vig kills resolve simultaneously, so even if scum were to target Apok tonight, she'd still get a shot out if need be. Woops, there goes your scumplan!
Where did you get this information? I don't see it in the first page of this thread, or is this standard procedure?
Ahh, so you are hoping for two town deaths. Only if we lynch wrong; which mean I am lynched.

@Mod. What is the policy for vigilante shots in this case? Scum killing vigilante, the vig's shot still goes through?

Yes, they'd occur at the same time.

Hoopla, please respond to the point about why you didn't believe SB's claim; even though as a JK as you claim; you would know she was telling the truth. You keep sidestepping a response to this rather large point against you. Which has been pointed out, at least twice. I think cepi's post is the third doing so. Me quoting it in here would be the fourth.

Uk. Please quote yourself where you covered your flip on me. As I can't seem to find it.

Since I claimed, and am the real JK.
The four remaining scum are between:
UK
Sotty
Hoopla
Cepi.

Since Hoopla has fake claimed, that is one scum down.

Leaving the remaining among:

UK
Sotty
Cepi

At this point I personally believe it is UK, however I do admit some of that is because I don't like her for her overdramatic outbursts which are completely unnecessary. However I will cover all three in another post.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Miyu »

Nice choice Apok!
Thanks for hosting Red!
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Miyu »

I actually sent in UK as last Night's choice, not sure what happened. Either way, not a big deal since the game is over.

So you might want to check to see if any mistakes happened, before you auto-go megabitch. ;)

Excellent job hosting Red.
Hi.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”