SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: THE TOWN IS GOING TO FIGURE OUT WHO GAVE NS THE RESTRICTION AND KILL THEM.
mothrax wrote:Gods, this game sucks already...
I am having no fun at all...
Why even bother to do this?
vote: Andrius for having a shifty looking avatar.
mothrax wrote:
god, this game is getting on my nerves so frakking much...
I had to check the player list just to see who NS voted for... that was not fun...
InflatablePie wrote:
Arr, me own pr is pissing me off.
I can only imagine how NS feels.

("*squawk, how NS feels, *squawk*")
StrangerCoug wrote:RULES

1. This is a semi-open setup, which means that all of the possible roles are known in advance, but not all of them are necessarily in play and the exact number of a certain role will vary between certain bounds.

The setup itself is a slightly modified version of The New C9. There is 1 Mafia godfather, either 0 or 1 Mafia roleblocker, either 2 or 3 Mafia goons, 1 serial killer, between 0 and 2 cops, between 0 and 2 doctors, 2 masons if any, 1 vigilante if any, and between 8 and 15 vanilla townies. There are guaranteed to be four Mafia-aligned players and they have a roleblocker if there are three or more combined cops, doctors, and vigilantes.

All possible role PM's read the following:

For the Mafia godfather PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are the Mafia godfather. You, along with your partners in crime ____________ (who is a ____________), ____________ (who is a goon), and ____________ (who is a goons), live where everybody speaks and writes funny—Quirkytown. Since you have a fetish for the abnormal, you've decided to take this place over.

Each night, I need you to discuss with your partners whom you should kill and on whose behalf. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. If you decide to forego your kill, it'd be nice if I know. [if applicable: In addition, I need ____________ specifically to PM me the name of one person whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail.] You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If you die or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be ____________, then ____________, and finally ____________. You are investigation immune, so you will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after you die.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. This is a night start, so not only are you allowed to talk before the day starts, you are also allowed to send me night actions right now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day. The post restrictions you will receive at the end of Night 0 never apply to the QuickTopic.

You win when all remaining players in Quirkytown are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role and with what post restriction you want ____________ to have. If you run out of time to confirm, I will decide on his/her post-restriction instead. The thread is here.

For the Mafia roleblocker PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a Mafia roleblocker. You, along with your partners in crime ____________ (who is your godfather), ____________ (who is a goon), and ____________ (who is a goon), live where everybody speaks and writes funny—Quirkytown. Since you have a fetish for the abnormal, you've decided to take this place over.

Each night, I need you to discuss with your partners whom ____________ should kill and on whose behalf. He/She is not allowed to kill himself/herself, you, or either of your other partners. If you decide to forego your kill, it'd be nice if I know. In addition, I need you specifically to PM me the name of one person whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If ____________ dies or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be you, then ____________, and finally ____________. ____________ is investigation immune, so he/she will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after he/she dies.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. This is a night start, so not only are you allowed to talk before the day starts, you are also allowed to send me night actions right now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day. The post restrictions you will receive at the end of Night 0 never apply to the QuickTopic.

You win when all remaining players in Quirkytown are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role and with what post restriction you want ____________ to have. If you run out of time to confirm, I will decide on his/her post-restriction instead. The thread is here.

For the Mafia goon PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a Mafia goon. You, along with your partners in crime ____________ (who is your godfather), ____________ (who is a ____________), and ____________ (who is a goon), live where everybody speaks and writes funny—Quirkytown. Since you have a fetish for the abnormal, you've decided to take this place over.

Each night, I need you to discuss with your partners whom ____________ should kill and on whose behalf. He/She is not allowed to kill himself/herself, you, or either of your other partners. If you decide to forego your kill, it'd be nice if I know. [if applicable: In addition, I need ____________ specifically to PM me the name of one person whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail.] You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If ____________ dies or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be ____________, then ____________, and finally ____________. ____________ is investigation immune, so he/she will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after he/she dies.

For the serial killer PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are the serial killer. Quirkytown is driving you insane, and now you hate everybody. Down with the crazy! Long live the mundane!

Each night, you may PM me one player whom you want to kill. If you opt for a No Kill, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me a kill right now.

You win when all other players are dead, even if you yourself are also dead. (Quirkytown cannot, therefore, end in a draw.)

For the cop role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a cop. Everything's weird in Quirkytown. Even your ability to tell right from wrong is weird. ...Well, maybe that's relative xD

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to investigate. I will tell you whether that player investigates as innocent or guilty to you. You are not allowed to investigate yourself. If you decide not to investigate a certain night, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me an investigation right now.

You are sane. That means that, unless you investigate the godfather, each and every result you receive will be correct.

You win when all threats to Quirkytown have been eliminated from the game.

For the doctor role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a doctor. Ever wonder how the heck people in Quirkytown survive getting crushed by a piano? You, my friend! Yep—you're that strong.

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to protect. Any attempt to kill that player will fail. You are not allowed to protect yourself. If you decide not to protect a certain night, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me a protection right now.

You are sane. That means that, unless you get roleblocked, your protection target is guaranteed to survive the night and you cannot "accidentally" do something to your target.

For the mason PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a mason. You, along with your best friend ____________, moved to Quirkytown together because... well, you're both quirky.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss the game here. This is a night start, so you are allowed to post there right now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day. The post restrictions you will receive at the end of Night 0 never apply to the QuickTopic.

For the vigilante PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are the vigilante. You have the strange feeling that the lynchings in Quirkytown aren't going to cut it in terms of getting rid of the Mafia infestation. You think lynchings should happen at night, also. The town has ridiculed you for this thinking, saying that it's tiring and unnecessary. Three words: You don't care.

Each night, you may PM me one player whom you want to kill. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself. If you opt for a No Kill, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me a kill right now.

For the vanilla townie role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a vanilla townie. Life was... well, weird, but the status quo in Quirkyville. Suddenly, the homicide rate went from zero to roughly two or three a night. Time to get rid of this type of insanity!

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—quirkiness, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to keep your odd eccentricities!

No player has been instructed to post-restrict somebody known to share an alignment with him or her, but the post restriction targets have otherwise been determined at random.
2. Post restrictions given Night 0 must be fair. For example, you are not allowed to impose a restriction on how frequently a player may post. However, you are allowed to require a player to break one of the below rules as long as it does not also involve breaking the site rules. For example, you are allowed to make someone post in yellow, but you are not allowed to require the discussion of an ongoing game in order to vote or unvote. It is possible for restrictions to duplicate and for some restrictions to be more debilitating than others.
3. Post restrictions are rotated every night. In fact, you have a say in who gets your post restriction. PM me with the living player list, excluding yourself, in order of preference as to whom you want to have the restriction. The player highest in your list that hasn't been picked by someone chronologically before you gets the restriction. If you don't give me a list, recipients will be determined at random from the remainder.
4. If I reject a post restriction, not only will I impose my own, but you get a SECOND post restriction along with it and will be unable to pass it. I don't call myself the prince of bastard modding for nothing!
5. You are not allowed to claim what post restriction you made.
6. To vote for a player, either put vote tags around the player's name or bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g.
VOTE: StrangerCoug.
As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched, you must post the unvote tags or bold an unvote, preferably in the format UNVOTE: StrangerCoug. You may also VOTE: No Lynch, unvoted the same way as before.
7. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.
8. Once you die, I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.
9. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself. Profanity is not in and of itself banned, but if it gets out of hand, it falls under this rule.
10. Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible or encrypyed text, etc. You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than purple. (I know it sounds arbitrary to forbid a specific color, but I'm saving my favorite color for mod use since I am the mod :P)
11. Impersonating the moderator is prohibited.
12. Unless you're the moderator (that's me, obviously), co-moderator (that's nobody), or backup moderator (that's Grimmy) of this game, please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread.
13. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, nor are you allowed to discuss other ongoing games in this thread.
14. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.
15. Claiming to be scum with someone else is prohibited.
16. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 72 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread.) If you are prodded, you will have 48 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. Keep in mind that I have the board time down to the second. I will only prod the same player twice—after that, he or she must post every 72 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.
17. The fastest and preferred way to get ahold of me is by PM'ing me, but you may also communicate to me in thread if it is day or twilight and you are still alive. To do so, bold "Mod:" followed by what you want to tell me, as in Mod: Please prod StrangerCoug or Mod: StrangerCoug should have five votes, not four. Please use your judgment call in whether or not what you want to tell me should be public knowledge before talking to me in the thread. In additon, I will not entertain questions regarding possible night actions, nor will I answer questions about a person's role unless you happen to be the person in question and you ask me privately.
18. Rule violations will be dealt with case by case based on severity. This can be a warning (of which I will only give two per player), ejection from the game, or even a modkill. Modkills are not a fun experience for anybody—the players affected automatically lose, I do it in the manner that I consider most harmful to their factions, and I die on the inside every time I have to do it. PLEASE save all of us the pain and be on your best, rule-abiding behavior.
19. I am not God. If I make any mistakes whatsoever, please let me know.
20. All rules are subject to change. In my previously modded games, things have come up that I didn't think about, and both my own and other's actions in those games have helped shape and modify these rules. It may happen again here.
21. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason: HAVE FUN! Enjoy! And good luck!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Andrius wrote:Kerrigan:
For the purposes of communication: Happy face means yes, sad face means no.
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Andrius wrote:
Kerrigan can only use emotes?
lol
Mothrax wrote:
I think Kerrigans PR is that they can only post in quotes...
bolding is a nice touch and way to communicate though(if this game didn't suck), but that pr sucks... this whole game sucks
:)
Mothrax wrote:I think Kerrigans PR is that they can only post in quotes... bolding is a nice touch and way to communicate though(if
this
game didn't suck), but that
pr sucks... this whole game sucks
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Phaen wrote:Only scum would give Nobody Special such a horrible PR... he's probably town in that case. Hopefully in the future we can eliminate that PR from the game somehow -_-

SaintKerrigan, did you really intend to quote the rules in their entirety or were you referring to rule 5?
Are you required to quote the entirety of posts?

I wonder if mothrax is really that dour or if his PR requires him to say something disparaging about the game in every post?

Also, I haven't received a PR from the mod yet (am I allowed to say that?) so I'm wondering if I've got some sort of surprise waiting for me. There might be some sort of trigger >.<

Oh yeah voting is fun. Vote: Me=Weird for not posting yet.
Mothrax wrote:
I think
Kerrigans PR is that they can only post in quotes... bolding is a nice touch and way to communicate though(if this game didn't suck), but that pr sucks... this whole game sucks
Kise wrote:You, sir, are not a gentlemen nor a scholar. Where is your team spirit?

Vote: SaintKerrigan

This game does not suck, blow, etc.
I only excuse mothrax when he said it because I picked up the obvious hints that he must be such a player hater. If you dislike your condition, then a tightened noose around your neck should help to put an end to your misery.
Mothrax wrote:I think Kerrigans PR is that they can only post in quotes... bolding is a nice touch and way to communicate though(if this game didn't suck), but that pr sucks...
this
whole game sucks
Mothrax wrote:I think Kerrigans PR is that they can only post in quotes... bolding is a nice touch and way to communicate though(if this game didn't suck), but that
pr
sucks... this whole game
sucks
:evil:
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

MehPlusRawr wrote:*mews*

*meows in a manner such that conveys "Animorpher must have given a post restriction to Haylen, and if one's scum, the other's confirmed town."*

*goes back to being a kitten that's not incredibly articulate*
:igmeou:
Animorpherv1 wrote:Thank you Haylen. I quack thank you lots. This quack is going to get quack annoying real fast. :
Vote:MehPlusRawr
quack because I want to quack vote for him. Also, quack I just have to quack quack, but I'm just quack taking it a step further quack.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Andrius wrote:ROBO_ANDY THINKS THAT
SPYREX IS A GENIUS
FOR DOING THAT.

ROBO_ANDY HAS POSTED OVER 1/4 OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS. HIS POST RESTRICTION IS SOMEWHAT BEARABLE NOW.
Mothrax wrote:roboandy is smart... even if this game is stupid and no fun. also, I think I may have found a way around my lame pr... hypotheticals:
If this game weren't lame and I were actually having fun,
I would suggest we worry less about prs and more about scumhunting
, though andy's idea is a good long run plan, and I think that rule 5 just forbids us from claiming the pr we set, not what our pr is.
SpyreX wrote:
I WANTED TO SMURF WITH RAY AGAIN.
THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

However, lets help us a Kerrigan:

Unvote, Vote: Andrius
Unvote, Vote: animorpherv1
Unvote, Vote: Bunnylover
Unvote, Vote: Haylen
Unvote, Vote: InflatablePie
Unvote, Vote: Kise
Unvote, Vote: Me=Weird
Unvote, Vote:
MehPlusRawr

Unvote, Vote: mothrax
Unvote, Vote: Nachomamma8
Unvote, Vote: Nobody Special
Unvote, Vote: Phaen
Unvote, Vote: SaintKerrigan
Unvote, Vote: seth
Unvote, Vote: SpyreX
Unvote, Vote: TheLonging
Unvote, Vote: Twomz
Unvote, Vote: Zajnet

IS LYING
IS TOWN
IS SCUM
:cool:
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #233 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

TheLonging wrote:OK SO MY PR IS
SaintKerrigan wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Andrius wrote:
Kerrigan can only use emotes?
lol
Mothrax wrote:
I think Kerrigans PR is that they can only post in quotes...
bolding is a nice touch and way to communicate though(if this game didn't suck), but that pr sucks... this whole game sucks
InflatablePie wrote:No other restrictions.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #298 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Ar. I be havin' a su'thern accent now. I'd be praisin' God for the killin' of th' ol' post restriction, but we pirates ain't the churchy type, ar.

Also got me a cool parrot, ar. This here be Andy. I'mma be trainin' 'im t' talk, so be good t' him, arkay?

Pr'view Edit: Th'Longin' just did a modkillable o'fense, ar? Me hand slaps me for'head.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #303 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:57 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

StrangerCoug wrote:
TheLonging is already dead :P He also asked me to modify his bah post for him.
Ar. I be failin' in me readin' today, it seems.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #346 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:34 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Methinks Andrius th' newsboy works a purty tabloid, ar.

Andy, canya say, "Oppa'tunistic Corp'rate Limeys?"

*Andy want cracker*

Ar, me bird be no hospitable today, ar.

Vote: MPR

Me head ain't scumhuntin' too well, so Imma be fallin' back on Day 1 suhspishons, ar ar ar. No hard feelin's, matey.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #409 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:43 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I be having a hard time huntin' scum, ar. On th' bright side, though, me Andy learned him some new talk.

*squawk*KISE SCUMMY, UNREADABLE, DANGLE DANGLE*squawk*

Thank ya there, Andy.

Unvote: MehPlusRawr
Vote: Kise
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #410 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

EBWOP: 'Sup with the Haylen love/hate, Seth?

Ar, me broke me nail.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #436 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Ar. I be postin' to be avoidin' a prod, ar.

Will do a catch-up prop'r when I haf more time, me hearties.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #461 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:56 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Ar, I be lovin' me procrastination, ar.

Looks like it be time to let Andy go free. Bye, Andy!

*squawk*FUCK OFF, OLD LUBBER*squawk*

heh heh...takes after me, ar?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #476 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I have the self-obsessive grammar-Nazi post restriction, for the information of everyone.

A night with three kills definitely means that we have a vigilante on our side. The question, then, is why did the previous nights only sport two kills apiece? Perhaps a doctor, or shoddy action-making?

This game is disrupting my usually-inaccurate scum radar. I am unable to think of a potential suspect at this time, but I wonder if analyzing where the first post restriction of Nobody Special went would be helpful. I will likely do this sometime in the near future.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #516 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I am feeling sorry for Phaen. I am well aware of how persnickety that restriction can be.

NobodySpecial gave his Day 1 Post Restriction to mothrax for Day 2. Mothrax was revealed as a townie on Night 2. So if we find any more tough Post Restriction players to be scum, it seems likely that the people they handed the post restrictions to are town.

I wonder if the Serial Killer gave NobodySpecial the original post restriction.

I am also aware that this is not exactly caliber posting, but I am at a loss for what to think at the moment.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #565 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I must inform the lot of you that I am currently unable to post frequently due to current issues in real-life. These do not appear to be going away anytime soon. I will try to post when I can, but I have let the moderator know that should wish to replace me, that is perfectly acceptable.

Hopefully I can do a quick read of the thread and have a comment or two before I go to bed.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #566 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

EBWOP: I will try to post when I can, but I have let the moderator know that should
he
wish to replace me, that is perfectly acceptable.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #567 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Vote: Zajnet

Baa! Baa!

(Additionally, the post-restriction-I-am-not-sure-I-can-say-because-it-is-not-grammatically-correct needs to die a slow and gruesome death.)
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #616 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

God, I can't keep up with this fucking goddamn game!

Vote: This Fucking Game

I just fucking hate it! It's less fun than bangin' a broad and getting rabies! Fuckin' bitches...

"...and now for something completely different."

Vote: Nachomamma8

For the reason behind the vote, I present a joke:

Spoiler: What does a rotten clown smell like?
He smells funny.
There ya go.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #619 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Andrius wrote:Thank you, SaintKerrigan, for swearing!
Fuck you. :evil: You fucking shouldn't be happy when I'm not fucking having any goddamn fun!
Android wrote:@ Phaen: Does GMU stand for Doc or something else? (Answer with one "Smurf" for Doc, and Two "Smurf"s for mason, three for else.)
It's fucking George
MASON
University. How could you not fucking understand it?

Jesus Holy Christ, I hate this fucking game...
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #620 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

P.S. I don't fucking mean to fucking offend any motherfuckers with this fucking PR, so don't fucking blame me if you fucking aren't having any fucking fun. :P I'm for fucking sure ain't.

Did I mention that I hate this goddamn piece of shit some people call a game?

...I fucking hate it. :P
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #632 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

StrangerCoug wrote:SaintKerrigan is on strike one for using spoiler tags. No game-relevant information hidden there, so I'm going easy on him.
Sorry about that. I blame this stupid fucking game for having a fucking spoiler rule which is spoiling my fun. :P

Oh, and Twomz? Just because someone is on a pair of mislynches does not make them scum.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #687 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I'm fucking making a goddamn post to fucking avoid being tasered in the fucking ass by the mod of this fucking shitty game.

Will post some goddamn content when I'm not fucking tired and not having any fucking fun.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #750 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Awesome, job, Ani and Andy and Twomz! Your guys' plan is amazing!

(If you can't figure out my PR from this, then I might have to retract that compliment.)

Giga-Hammer: No Lynch

Because excess is excellent.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #779 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:19 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

So, I lost a little interest in this game due to extreme difficulty of scumhunting through the PRs + having my life ratchet up the intensity, so that was unfortunate.

Good job, town. Even though I barely saw any of my wonderful PR. :(
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #790 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

vezokpiraka wrote:My Pr was the best. It didn't let kerrigan do anything.
:evil: That it didn't, indeed...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”