chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:15 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

So I'm not seeing the esuro love everyone seems to be getting. Her 69 actually bugs me seeing how she's accusing someone for over justifying yet is voting Apok for the use of one word.

Also not liking Snow_Bunny who has virtually set up her excuse to lurk in the future.
Apo wrote:I don't even know what's going on here. This seems almost over-the-top scummy to me. camn, why would DGB's opinion matter so much to you that you would base your votes on it? Are there any other players here that you hold in such high regard? FoS: camn.
How is this over the top scummy? If it is, why are you only FoS and not voting her?
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:35 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

I was referring to Camn and Haylen.
Haylen wrote:Also, hilarity detected as I made the above comment before reading esurio's...interesting post :P. Well, OK, it's not interesting at all, it's just over speculation too early in the game with strong town intent.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:09 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Right-o.
Vote: Snow_Bunny

Haylen wrote:Why are we saying I've said things I havent?
Oh snap. Wrong person. I meant UK. Sorry about that. I blame not getting enough sleep yesterday cuz it was so damn hot.
Paws wrote:I like how I get votes because I have nothing to say on day 1
If I gave you a gun who would you shoot here and now?
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by chauchaudotcom »

UK wrote:@Hoopla/chauchau: Both of you appear to have ignored my town intent comment about her. Now now, such carelessness is how scum will deceive you.
On the contrary, the 'town intent' part was what bothered me.
UK wrote:@chauchau: Hmm? Perhaps I missed something. Why Snow_Bunny?
"Also not liking Snow_Bunny who has virtually set up her excuse to lurk in the future." Out of everyone, Snow_Bunny's posts bugs me the most. Which is why I'm voting for her.
Paws wrote:Where I Come from Day 1 is basic randomness....
And where does that randomness lead? After you random lynch a person THEN what do you talk about? You've played this game before correct? What's the goal of town? To hunt scum. At least try for crying out loud. So again, I give you a gun, shoot it at someone. Now.
Apok wrote:What camn is doing. It seems too blatant to be scum, but it doesn't seem town either...it's just bizarre. Also, without DGB here to possibly clarify/give her opinions on what's going on, I feel like I might be getting an incomplete picture. However, I feel that I can't overlook it, hence the FoS and now vote.
I don't get it. You're voting her for being bizarre, not scummy. To be clear, do you feel DGB is scum as well through association?
Haylen wrote:Could see a Hoopla/camn scum pair.
I think someone asked before but I can't find your answer anywhere. So again, reasoning please.
Sucrose wrote:I'm leaning town on Haylen, her playstyle seems exactly the same as the last time I played with her.
Would you mind linking me?
cepi wrote:chauchau is also prob scum. In 92 he is attacking Euro for attacking Apoka but also attacks Apoka. DOES NOT COMPUTE. Also wtf eurolove, only camn said she was ok? ALSO WTFX2 where does the Snow Bunny vote come from?
Uh no. I attacked Euro for being hypocritical in her attack. No where did I say I thought Apok was town because I don't. I just didn't see why people (camn and UK) seem to have such strong town reads on Euro after her post 69. And I talked about Snow Bunny right after Euro. Really now? Read people. p.s. I is a girl. =[

Honestly I'm a little lost at how you guys can gather scum pairs/relations so quickly and easily. I'm having trouble just getting reads on people lest actually figuring out who's partners with one another.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

camn wrote:A) for clarity: her post just spared her from me pushing an RVS policy lynch on her. It is not a 'strong town read'.
Either way you had a strong enough opinion to decide not to vote her. Since your reasoning for switching votes was because of her latest post and not because Apok became scummier.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

camn wrote:Is this you saying "Ok.. so I did misrepresent you.. but still!!"
My initial vote was for her telling us she wasn't going to actually contribute. Then she did. There is no comment on her townliness there. Just on her activity level.
No, I wasn't trying to misrep you, don't twist my words. I was explaining why your movements lead me to believe that you had a town read on her, even if that wasn't your initial intent.
camn wrote:Are you trying to misread that? Or just being lazy? Or trying to build some pile-on bandwagon camn-hate?
Who in the world would
try
to misread something? It was a misinterpretation but not on purpose as you seem to be pushing for. And I have not once said that I felt you were scum. I actually feel the opposite but it's not really my job to defend you. So please stop assuming you know what I'm thinking and putting opinions in my mouth. The initial accusation was against esuro not you or UK. The only reason I even brought your names up is because I was asked where I got the impression of people calling esuro town.

--preview edit--
DGB wrote:SCUMPUTER: SCUM DETECTED
Can you explain a bit more?
Snow_Bunny wrote:Geez, chill, it's not an excuse, it's a... explanation of why I lurk sometimes. : P Oh, and can I get, it it isn't too much of a hassle, an explanation of your vote on me? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?
No. Your explanation pretty much said. "So. I always get mislynched as town for lurking because I lurk as town (hence you should not lynch me for lurking). Oh but waiiiiit I lurk as scum too. So you should just not lurk me in any way because I might be town and I always get mislynched as town." That was the impression I got from your post.

In any case your post was like a classic way for scum to set themselves up and use their playstyle as an excuse. I just don't buy it. Self-proclaimed lurkers are never a good sign.

Also Snow, can you explain precisely what your case against camn is?

--Preview Edit 2--

OMG people stop posting for a minute and let me get my post in!!! =[!!!!!!!!!!
DGB wrote:Also.. I suggest everyone ISO Paws right now... then tell me how that is indicative of newbie-TOWN play? There is nothing there.
It's not town. I'm not even sure it's newbie. It's just.......nothing.

--Preview Edit 3&4--

I hate you all.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:50 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

I finally got through! YESSSSSSSSS!
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:58 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

@Snow_Bunny - Fair enough.
UK wrote:Wellp, the tone is town in the post I said had town intent. So, I really don't see your point besides splitting hairs. Anyway, if Snow_Bunny actually lurks, that can be dealt with. If she doesn't, then there's no need to try to castigate her for what she might do. Are you some sort of thought police?
Well the whole point being that I initially thought you had a town read on es because of you saying she posted with a 'town intent'. Like I said to camn, evidently I misinterpreted. As far as I can see this whole discussion has done nothing to help town so let's just drop it.

As for Snow_Bunny, I wasn't voting her because she
will or will not
lurk, I was voting because she
proclaimed
herself as a lurker. I have seen it used more for scum purposes then town which is why I'm voting her.
esurio wrote:I fail to see how this is the "hypocrisy" you claim it is. over justifying =! having a moderately reliable tell and using it, kthx.
How is the use if the word 'interesting' a reliable tell?
esurio wrote:Chau has a disturbing knack for making things out to be a bigger deal than they are, I think, and I see scum intent with that. Push a boundary here, agitate a person there, until something sticks and then VOILA! a mislynch. That's the vibe I get, anyway.
When have I made a big deal out of something? Plus, you do realize what game we are playing right? This game is all about gauging reactions. You attack people and analyze their reactions.
esurio wrote:current guess for scumteam if I HAD to shoot three people right this moment is chau/paws/sotty, overwhelmingly due to gut. Apo is the nonexistent fourth scum. HUZZAH.
Why is Apo the 4th scum if you had a "moderately reliable tell"?
Haylen wrote:ISO says my newb town read on Paws is wrong ._. I swear she posted more content than that :/
Could you answer my question please?
Paws wrote:There is someone coming off as scummy to me right now.. Shall keep to myself for now though.
Why would you keep it to yourself? If you think someone is scummy you should be voting/pursuing/hounding their asses.

[quite="Sucrose"]Sure. Newbie 859. It was only my second game, so I was pretty n00bish. Haylen drew a little suspicion early on, if I remember right, then everyone thought she was town, then she got NK'd. [/quote]

Thanks Sucrose.
Sotty wrote:..is a cop out. The game is 8 pages deep, if the best thing you have to go on here is someones self proclaimed play style, something is wrong. Leaning scum.
I voted her early page 5 my friend. And, to be quite honest, this is my first large game and I'm a little overwhelmed.

--

I will...spend my day isoing people then.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:01 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Paws.

Why would you keep it to yourself? Benching too much?
BUT SRSLY PAWS, WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING THE ONE THING NUMEROUS PEOPLE HAVE ASKED YOU TO DO. FRELLING. SHARE. YOUR. THOUGHTS. ASRGIARGJADJGADFKAAAKLJASKLJGDKLJSADFLJKSADGLHAWRHLEIOHJ.
No, Paw's play has not been good, and I have no clue why anyone, town or scum, would think announcing that you're withholding a scum hunch would be a good idea. That said, how about waiting 'til we see the content she promises for tomorrow before bandwagoning?
Why would you keep it to yourself? If you think someone is scummy you should be voting/pursuing/hounding their asses.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Haylen wrote:Cauch: What question?
"Could see a Hoopla/camn scum pair."

I think someone asked before but I can't find your answer anywhere. So again, reasoning please.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Agh. I'm really sorry about being mia last weekend. My grandparents were visiting and school just started for me so my schedule has been rather hectic as of late. I'm in the process of catching up and will have a decent post probably later today. My apologies once again.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by chauchaudotcom »

So you guys are going to hate me but...

Mod: I'm going to have to ask to be replaced

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll start looking for a replacement.

I realized after doing all the catching up I did tonight that I'm simply not going to have the time to dedicate to this game, so I decided to replace out early so RC won't have the trouble of finding a replacement later on. My apologies. But I'm going to answer questions first and post results of my isos before I leave.

--
Oja wrote:Specifically where did you see it used for scum purposes?
Proclaiming yourself a lurker is giving yourself wiggle room to fall back on later on in the game. It is, as I've seen it, far more scum motivated then town. In any instance, you guys need to realize that this vote was placed five pages into the game. It's not like it was a solid tell. I was still in the midst of questioning others and attempting to get better reads on people. People seem to be over exaggerating the confidence I had in that tell.
sotty wrote:Looking back, chauchau parked her vote on Snow for extremely weak and almost non game related reasons. The whole lurking meta thing is a horrible reason to keep your vote on someone for a big chunk of day one. While other things that were actually happening in the thread, chauchau kept harping on the lurking when Snow wasn't even lurking. That isn't scum hunting, that isn't anything but fluff.
1. It was game related.
2. It was a vote placed on page five. Really now, there wasn't much more to go on at that point and if you hadn't noticed I was in the process of pursuing others and attempting to give reads on them.
3. I wasn't harping on anything. I was explaining why I felt self proclaimed lurkers was a position that benefited scum motivation moreso then town. Your twisting of my posts and blowing things out of proportions is dully noted though.
sotty wrote:Gently eggs on the Paws wagon here without seeming to commit either way. I have no idea if chauchau thought Paws was scum or
Because when I was actually here paws posted absolutely nothing. My posts were an attempt to get a lurker to post more and contribute. How do you determine if someone is scum or not if they post nothing? Exactly. So my posts didn't commit a stance on paws back then because there was no stance to be committed.

--

In any case, on to reads.

As per the Haylen debate. While she seems to overreact a lot and seems to be skimming parts of the thread I still feel like she's town. Her day talk miss rings genuine to me. The only thing that bugs me is why her vote is still on camn is she's voting camn for voting her because she's a mason (when that clearly wasn't the case).

camn, UK and fen are town. cepi and oja are null for me, not enough posts. Hoopla and DBG seem like town fighting.

That leaves Sotty, Sucrose, Apok and Snow_Bunny. Sotty and Apok I'm unsure of. Apok I had a town read on but I'm not liking his iso 8. Sotty jumps back and forth for me. At times she seems like she's actually trying to scum hunt but seems to be fixated on blowing my initial vote on sb out of proportion as well. Out of the four I'm gonna say she's the most neutral though. SB is scum. As per Sucrose I'm not liking either of her votes. Her D1 reads were hollow and I'm not seeing why Haylen's reaction is scummy.

--

In any case, I apologize again. Best of luck!
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”