Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Replacing in. Welcome me.

--

Be reading the thread now. If there is anything that needs my immediate attention, do point it out for me.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Beholder wrote:
VasudeVa replaces Elscouta as of this post.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okaaay, I am so confused. Please tell me who is the hydra of who etc. I'm a bit confused. The large player base doesn't help too.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Still in my reread. Who the hell is Sky? Also, I can't seem to find the post mentioning all these QT-talk.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Fate: Tracker?

I do have a night action. And actually, I'm glad you asked. It explains Elscouta's worship mass claim thing.

My night action makes me and my target death immune(except by lynch) provided that me and my target worshiped the same pantheon. If either of us are lynched, we both die.

I think the ability speaks for itself that I am town.

I do not know if I have successfully deflected an NK. Nor do I know if me and my target worshiped the same pantheon.

Night 1, Els targeted Nikanor(don't know why he targetted him though) and I worshiped the Old Gods. Since Nikanor worshipped the Old Gods too, then there might be a third kill floating around there somewhere. Actually, this might explain why the only two kills were claimed(?).

Used properly, my ability can carry me and one other person to endgame.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I see no problems with Chrono's little gambit. If he's telling the truth, we get to revive 1 dude. If not, he's lying scum(still, we can't lynch him on that day otherwise I'll be dead! We lynch him another day.).

The thing is, though, we need to wait for the flips. That said, I think SpyreX is a safe revive.

--

Something that totally slipped my mind(especially when I claimed), what do you guys think of a possibility of a roleblocker? (although, pretty sure there's a doc floating around there somewhere~ *cough cough*)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

My god, these walls suck. I have been reading and rereading massively due to these walls. Walls are antitown, stop it unless absolutely necessary. It is vey demoralizing to analyze one wall after the other.

Vote: Ooba

Ooba feels more like scum here. I've seen him play both(Victorian Vamp, Greek Mythology), Ooba Scum tries very hard to be consistent, however slips up sometimes. Ooba town is VERY consistent.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

We have 4 competing wagons: dram, TNM, DS, Iec.

I disagree with the dram and Iec wagon. dram here feels like dram town. Iec feels town too.(Plus, Iec is very active. If he's scum, he would have slipped a long time ago. But he feels very consistent right about now. Though I need someone familiar with his scum meta here.)

Which head of the DS hydra posted the question in sentence? (Coz, I have 1/2 of a meta read on that hydra.)

Don't know the case on TNM yet. (read: Damn walls)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okayy, an update: Something is wrong with either my internet or the site. The site loads horribly slow(2-4 minutes a page). This horrendously slow loading happens to other sites as well, but there are times wherein they load fast. This site has been consistently slow though. So there.

Given my situation, rereads beyond 3 pages are too much of a hassle. Also because of this(and the fact that I can't get a read on people on the reread. Man, I wish I had a QT. :(), I think I'll go take the role of 'easily convinced townie.'(for now.).

--

@Orbots: Hmmmm...So you're a mortal then? Although, I find your claim very believable(My rolename is kind of out of place too in what I assume to be the Theme).

--

I don't think I've claimed this before(don't know why I didn't), but I'm Zelda. Sooo, many rolenames are random. I also have a Double Worship vote for those counting.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

By the vote above and below the target thing, It looks like one of those voting for TNM has the hammer. Can that person please claim and shed more light into things? Blaze's explanations confuse me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Chronopie lynch is suboptimal play. If someone claims rezzer, you do not lynch them on the spot. You lynch them after they fail to rez. Blaze's cover can stop the possible roleblocks I guess. (So that he can't BS us about getting roleblocked etc.)

Manho or Fate is the lynch.

@manho: What do you mean by 'VV's claim is similar to mine'.

For those who have forgotten:
My Claim wrote:I do have a night action. And actually, I'm glad you asked. It explains Elscouta's worship mass claim thing.

My night action makes me and my target death immune(except by lynch) provided that me and my target worshiped the same pantheon. If either of us are lynched, we both die.

I think the ability speaks for itself that I am town.

I do not know if I have successfully deflected an NK. Nor do I know if me and my target worshiped the same pantheon.

Night 1, Els targeted Nikanor(don't know why he targetted him though) and I worshiped the Old Gods. Since Nikanor worshipped the Old Gods too, then there might be a third kill floating around there somewhere. Actually, this might explain why the only two kills were claimed(?).

Used properly, my ability can carry me and one other person to endgame.
Almost everything in this post clearly cannot be 'similar' to his because of the borderline OPness of my ability(Feel free to disagree though.). Aside from the 'target worships the same pantheon' thing, I don't see how he can confirm me.

That said, this is up for discussion. :o

Vote: manho
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Not really. I contend that I am town due to that mechanic. It's pointless to have a 'target woships the same pantheon' subclause when you're scum. Well, that confirmation means manho town. I seriously doubt that scum would have any idea of a mechanic like that.

Fate lynch it is then.

Unvote, Vote Fate
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I protected Orbots last night. Maybe that's where the kill went?

Lottery: Belt
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I think it works for both Day and Night(possibly for Daykills?) because of that little 'lynch and we both die' caveat(unless of course, there will be some mechanic with Night Lynching).

I worshiped JCA and protected you. I didn't mention it in thread to keep scum guessing.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

But I'm not scum. :P. I think my role works best when claimed(which was why I did.). I'm basically two doctors, one for myself and one for a very lucky dude.

There is absolutely no reason for me(as scum) to No Kill twice to prove my role. If I manage to block another one, then I'll be basically confirmed town. :P.

Vote: TNM

If I'm reading this correctly, TNM was one of them who hopped onto DS(ani) when DS(ani) said to 'Lynch Mina'(Is this correct? All the pages I read when I replaced in are a blur to me. Beyond that I'm up to speed though.). Ani does that no matter what alignment he is. TNM's hopping is very opportunistic.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm for mass claim, btw just to get it out there.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That's weird. I did target Orbots because he's the most obvtown out of all the players right about now.

All the no-kills are throwing me off. It's either I'm awesome with my protects, or there is another protective role out there.

Why redirect me to SB?

My Protections are(again): Nikanor N1, Orbots N2. (BTW, was Spy's action thingy still active at that night? I'm not sure if the mod gave me my real target or my 2-player-slots-down-target. PMing mod.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay then, that's what he sent, not my mod-confirmed real target(a guy can dream right?) meaning I have no idea if I was redirected/2 slots down etc.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It's Focus. Yes. It says 'Nikator' here but I assume it's Nikanor(duh.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Got no time, quick reply.

---

That's weird.

It's either :
A: I've been redirected/roleblocked etc.
B: Spy didn't worship the Old Gods.

Those are the only two reasons why my prot didn't work. I don't know why Spy won't worship the OG though. (@worship vote counting people: Did he ever claim that? If not, do the numbers suggest that he did?)

---

I'm a bit concerned that SB might be scum claiming Vig. (And scum might have redirected my protect me to SB etc.) Was inHim SB's real target or was she redirected to inHim?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yeah, I reread Els' and Spy's. Elscouta started the worship discussion. That might have made scum target him for a scum RB(I admit this is stretching, but there were no claims D1 that I can remember, aside from ABR who delivered his promised info.)

In Spy's ISO, it seems he heavily criticized someone for the statements "Discussing worship mechanic is bad" and "I'm worshiping the OG" which might have made him second guess worshiping the OG. He did say that OG days would be beneficial to him. I don't see any direct statement that he will worship OG though.

I like the Spy did not worship the OG explanation better. Spy is quite unpredictable.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Lovers meaning: one dies the other commits suicide?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I think I might have something cooking up. I'll wait till the mass claim is over though.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate is scum. I don't trust that claim.

Vote: Fate
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hmm, I thought I clicked editor.

1. It's VERY unlikely that my ability and his ability are BOTH named 'Focus'.
2. Double a mortal? It seems here that Mortals = 2 votes, Gods = 1 vote. So he has 4 votes? LoL.
3. How vague. Good things happen to them?
4. Lol Miller.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

VasudeVa wrote:Hmm, I thought I clicked editor.

1. It's VERY unlikely that my ability and his ability are BOTH named 'Focus'.
2. Double a mortal? It seems here that Mortals = 2 votes, Gods = 1 vote. So he has 4 votes? LoL.

3. How vague. Good things happen to them?
4. Lol Miller.
Redact the striked part. Apparently mine states the same.

The 'Focus' and miller claim is suspicious though.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

My worship vote counts as double to that of a mortal's. Not sure of the implications but yeah. 4 voter is very unlikely, I double checked my Role PM which was why I striked that part. Not sure how much a mortal's vote is worth, but my vote is double that apparently.

Claim in format to come after I'm done interrogating Fate.

---

@Fate: Word by word, what is the double the mortal worship vote power called? Also, what does your Focus do?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Rolename:
Zelda (from LoZ
God\Mortal:
Mortal
Any Worship Modifiers:
'double a mortals'
Worship vote N1:
GOO
Worhsip vote N2:
JCA
Faction (if any):
None
Ability:
If target worshiped the same pantheon: Self protect + Target protect.
N1 target:
Nikanor, with Spy as the intended target(Els' action.)
N2 target:
Orbots (But was apparently redirected to SB.)
Ability (if your faction gets worship votes):
None.

@Fate:
Again, what is the 'double a mortal' worship vote ability called?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It's awfully convenient that SB claimed that her intended target was inHim when Faraday redirected her to inHim. The unclaimed redirect of my protect and SB getting my protection makes her obvscum.

I'd like Spy to shed a light on why he didn't get my protection. If he didn't worship GOO, then SB is scum. (But if I was redirected then I'm so screwed.)

Vote: Snow_Bunny

I'm also a bit wary of all the miller claims. Since they are basically Death Millers for a few phases, then finding links will be a little more complicated.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You are forgetting that we(or to be specific, you guys) already tried lynching him and he didn't die.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh dear. So, my ability won't work this night because of the timing of the worship resolution....?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yeah, I'm getting bad vibes from Orbots too. A lot of the scummy claims seem to be linked to him. :|
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:48 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Faraday and S_B. There is also me suddenly appearing in your watch list. It's uncomfortable and I cannot make heads or tails of it.

The links are solid, and Tar's analysis is sound.

Although, this might be me being emotionally compromised(hmm..maybe too strong a word, but its something like that.) from realization of the possibility that you duped me with your play. (Since you were my intended target for protection.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Faraday wrote:It's possible S_B didn't target her godfather and my re-direct made her kill him, I don't think that's THAT likely at this point but it's a possibillity at least.
This is what I've been thinking. Scum redirector redirected my protect on her coz she's mafia. Faraday redirected her kill on inHim. She claims inHim was her primary target for town points. (I think I posted this in my S_B vote post.).

Faraday would be autotown for that redirect, but Tar's analysis is making me think otherwise.

---

Hmm.. I guess I'm being paranoid again.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't think the scum doc would openly claim in thread that he protected the GF. I know WIFOM, but still. >.>

S_B is today's lynch. No one else particularly stands out.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes, it is a daybreak ability.

Catching up soon. I'm in too many games. >.>.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Why raj over S_B?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hmm. I need to read the thread. I thought for sure my S_B case was awesome, but w/e.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'll hammer when ordered. (I don't really understand the case yet.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh. Well, this is embarassing.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

This is awesome.

Vote: S_B
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Chrono
seems like it needs support.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Chrono

Gaddamnet.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Just confirmed it. My worships resolve LAST apparently, even after the kills. So my protection works only at the next Day/Night phase, if it ever works.

N1- I targetted Spy. Before the worships could come in, he died so, yeah.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

*not MY worships, but worships in general. >.>. So, that's the nature of my ability then. Target N(x), protect D(x+1), N(x+1) IF we worship the same faction.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay, I had it clarified with the mod the other day, but a stupid typhoon had to goddamn hit my country and kill of the electricity for a day. Fuuu.

Anyway.
It's. N1 = I target Person A.
D2 = If A worshipped X too, it kicks in, Person A is now protected.
N2 = Person A is still protected. I pick person B.
D3 = If B worshipped X too, it kicks in, Person B is now protected,

etc.

Actually, this could be a new angle for those with Focus claims seeing as I think this is the relationship between Focus and Worships.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait, why am I cult?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

There is also the possibility that I am lying and that I have a different power that targetted SB, but then again I claimed that I targeted Orbots way before MO said he got a watch on me targeting S_B and I did it without being egged for it.

Soo, I kinda want to be lumped along the GOO worship with the obvs so they get my protection if you don't mind.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

That's odd. Was there a dayvig claim I don't know about?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

HAHAHAHAHA. HEY FATE.

IF I AIN'T LYNCHING YOU IN <redacted> I'M LYNCHING YOU HERE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Worshipped GOO, protecting MO. Other than that, nothing else that I know of.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, V/LA for 1-3 days.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Quick V/LA post:

Mighty Orbots is now my hostage. Lynch him and he dies. In other news, HE AND I WILL CARRY TOWN TO VICTORYYYYY~! MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! *benevolent laughter*

What's 1/1?

And ooba, for a rather meticulous and analytical player, you posting/listening to your gut reads far too often(IIRC. No time to read the thread.). What gives? It doesn't match up with your playstyle at all.

FoS Ooba
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

V/LA over. Heading to bed though due to the trip.

Tell me if there is anything that requires my immediate attention.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3005 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I am so behind on this game.

I'm still not cult. Why the hell do people think I'm cult?

vote: dram
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yeah, I'm kind of feeling impatient with the S_B flip too. A Faraday wagon sounds good since I'm not a fan of the Dram/Katy/whoever cases.

Vote: Faraday
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes. I also think they lose their powers too.

LMP's slot claimed unlynchable(unkillable?) with no wincon.
He did not get lynched D1 despite the votes.
Someone got a rolecop of him, I think? I seem to remember there to be a some sort of squabble between 'wayward spirit' and 'benevolent spirit'. (stock knowledge FTW.)
He died then flipped zombie.

Fate is the one doing the daykills right? If they ever stop, we lynch Fate. Not sure what I think of Tar atm.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:51 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I agree with lynching CL today.

Who are the cult suspects anyway? The only one I remember was ooba's case on Iec(the one about cult mentions before ABR's claim etc.), which I really liked however I somewhat disagreed on how ooba used it. Iec has always been a high output player, so him being around during the time when the cult was a hot topic made me think it's a little off.

Maybe if we tally all cult mentions into percentages? Hmm...
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, yeah. I think Iec being a high output player makes him 'mentioning cult' multiple times a bit off. Although can you explain why he is different here as compared to his Town and Scum games?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh sweet baby Jesus. Fast internet!

I'm actually consciously playing like this because I know for a fact that I suck at setup speculation and that's what you guys are mostly doing so anything I try to contribute will be bad. Ask Fate. Although, I'm helping out in my own way(I'll explain later though~).

I'll stop protecting when you guys feel the need for my lynch, preferably 2-3 days from MyLo/LyLo. We're golden right now though, so protects be flying.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Parama wrote:Why can't we just lynch VasudeVa? :(
Because MO dies if I die.

Do you want MO's blood on your hands? Huh!?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Double lynch via my ability plan sounds bad. I doubt that the dude I'm getting lynched with will worship with me no matter what his alignment is. :|.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:I DONT WANT TO TARGET THAT CRAZY MOTHER (((((((((((((

Hey I was thinking abou that though. THat we we lynch him, I get revived ??? two confirmedz for price of one!?
I don't mind this plan.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3374 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Revivor Mafia/Reviver cult is bad on balance though. I like this plan. Fate, what did you worship?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You can V/LA for that long?

Anyways, sent.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

It should be obvious by now that I deviated from the plan. Worshipped Orbots, Focused GoO. I'm sticking to my 'get me and one awesome dude to endgame.' plan, for now.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

If I were cult leader, S_B should have flipped zombie by now, hm? I'm definitely not cult.
Me mafia would not have claimed to have 'protected' Orbots after he had said that he watched Snow_Bunny. Plus there's that redirect claim so...yeah.

I think I'm at the very least probTown at this point in the game and I'm not following that craptastic lynch me + Iec plan if I know that I can put my power to good use for the Town.

If the Network thinks I need to be lynched, redirect me to a scummy player then go prove my power

*reads above*...well...What they said. >.>.

Yes, I am playing horribly but that's my problem(in which you guys are slightly affected.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Lottery: Armor

Hmmm... Actually fate fakeclaiming dayvig was kinda weird.

I have no received any PM or confirmation that I have been 'infected' btw. Do I just wake up one day and turn zombie or something?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Bah. Vote: Fate
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3620 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, he did. And that snowboard is a weapon to one of the main dudes in Shaman King.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey guys. Need anything from me? 8D. I love being PR confirmed Town.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3722 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, Fate's claim is weirding me off. Reviver miller means, we don't get a true alignment flip unless he dies twice.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, I'm not even reading the thread anymore. Far too many complicated shit going on, and I don't want to break my pristine no-replacement record(Also, games like this don't get replacements no more.). Plus, Town is dominating this game. Being benchwarmer on the winning team is cool too.

There have been far too many PRs who have confirmed that my slot is non-hostile sooo, yeah.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh damn. I forgot we were playing ignore Fate.

Also, anything you guys need me for?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Do I follow ooba's plan? Y/N.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Faraday
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3905 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Soo, you're non-hostile cult? How many recruits do you need to attain god-hood anyway?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I worshipped Iec like ooba told me to.

Lottery: Syringe
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP:
I meant 'with Iec'.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't know either. x.X. But no one told me otherwise, so I did. Last time, I went against ooba's proposition coz MO told me to.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate, I thought you <3 me. :(
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes. I die, Iec dies also vice versa. But I thought we were lynching obvscum Katy?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Katy
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

May I have a QT pretty please? :D
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4047 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:10 am

Post by VasudeVa »

ooba was Town? :o
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:ooba was Town? :o
Your reads were wrong?

SHOCK AND AWE
Not really. I was banking on going mad dog on him if the game went on after Katy's lynch.

I miss going mad dog. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”