dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #0) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Woah, 11 pages in a day, you guys aren't pushovers! This game is gonna be fun!

Now then, a few things I want to adress.

First, my vote isn't affected by the delirium, just saying.

@ABR: I'm fine with you playing town leader with a psychosis complex. Also, my estimate is 2x4 + 2x1 for the scum/SK question.

@DTM: With a post restriction like that, I would really like if you could not post too often. Or at the very least try to tone it down. You can swear and be polite in the same post. Also, read the votecounts correctly instead of spouting crap.

@Rajh: It IS OMGUS that you're doing though. SK voted you on a random whim because your name is hell to spell and you're going all defensive.

@SpyreX: When you say ANY targeting ability, does that include worship targets? If so we don't want to be worshipping the great old ones, yes?

@Percy: AFAIK we can't worship the endless...

@Fate: Why the hell is your vote on Plum(SK) with a pair of comments against Chrono. Erm whut?

@MO: You might be an hydra and all, but if the troll half puts an idea forward and the Zito half jumps the otehr way you sure as hell have better have a good explanation other than "hydra, pay no mind"

@Parama: Fate is 3rd party because...?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #1) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

also

Vote: Mina
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #2) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 am

Post by dramonic »

DTMaster wrote:Dram, I don't care about your squeamish little cock. If you don't like my posts then go the fuck away. I'm going to play this game regardless how you guys handle my PR.

Be more like MO/Ice who's trying to scum hunt me. Be less like scummy-chrono who complains about my PR.

Dram shot up on my scumometer.
You're being a moron here DTM. Seriously, there is a way to play the game without being an ass to everyone in every interaction, even if your role says you have to swear.

I don't think you're scum, why would I scumhunt you?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #3) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Beholder wrote: 16 Snow_Bunny (1) - SpyreX, Nikator, Starbuck
17 Nikanor (2) -
18 Mina (3) - dramonic
19 SpyreX (0) -
20 Katy (0) -
This is correct?

Seriously Starbuck, voteless again?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #4) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:46 am

Post by dramonic »

SaintKerrigan wrote: Vote mechanics, dude.

All votes and actions are shifted down by 2 as per Spyrex's ability.

Read da thread...
Elscouta wrote:For dramonic, DTMaster, and others that didn't bother to read the previous pages :
dramonic wrote: Now then, a few things I want to adress.

First, my vote isn't affected by the delirium, just saying...
Read the thread heh?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:47 am

Post by dramonic »

for those who have reading issues:

My votes are not affected by Delirium
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #6) » Wed May 26, 2010 9:08 am

Post by dramonic »

DTMaster wrote:@EL
well it looks more like Dram is voteless, but I think it's just an error (see his quote) Kathy has 0 when Dram is 2 spots above Kathy voting for her/him/it.
where's the crotch reference here!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #7) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:27 am

Post by dramonic »

@ABR: You don't particularely look like it, based on the last VC.
24 rajrhcpfreak (2) - Faraday
25 CryMeARiver (2) - Fate, Mina
26 Iecerint (1) - Mighty Mighty Mighty Orbots, Rampage
27 Ortolan (2) -
28 DTMaster (2) -
@Ort: Policy lynch are bad, policy vigs are good!

@Tar: Can't you be normal for a change? :P

@Iec: I believe SpyreX, he seems intent on worshipping the GOO, had it been a simple vote the target would've been screwed over.

@Starbuck: If you don't think you'll be able to keep up with the game you ought to replace, since it doesn't look like the speed will die down and the longer the game the harder to get a replace in :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #8) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:29 am

Post by dramonic »

If everyone thinks your scummy, chances are you're doing it wrong...
Not giving a damn will only result in getting mislynched as town or lynched as scum. In either case it goes against your wincon :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #9) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:58 am

Post by dramonic »

This reads as "People in worshippable factions should totally out themselves for me"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #10) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

I see not too much has happened since I left.
@Nik: No, I vote whoever I'm voting for

Unvote
Vote: Ortolan

I'll be sending my worship target.

@Fate: Was that execution for real or is that a stupid joke?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:21 am

Post by dramonic »

From my personal experience with CMAR I don't think he's scum.
Anyways his play here when compared to Mafia in Mendo is pretty different.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

why are you not ready?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Mina wrote:Good to know you're lurking, dramonic.

Why do you want to know? Maybe it's because I want to finish my posts to ooba and Starbuck first.

Or maybe I'm the combination healer-roleblocker-dayvig-cop, and the scum should nightkill me before I rip them a new one. Are you trying to rolefish?
Oh yes, I totally am.
Maybe it's because you're trying to find a way to divert attention off your scum partner, that's also an option.
Why the hell would you consider my question rolefishing. You could be Lakshmi for all I care.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's an option, albeit bad. My point is that the fact I'm curious as to the reason you wanna delay the lynch is not something particularly abnormal.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

=_=
wrong format, wrong target
seriously CMAR.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

oh, lol nevermind.
I forgot the one two below CMAR was orto since I don't need to keep track of that stuff <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:51 am

Post by dramonic »

No you can't DTM.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:05 am

Post by dramonic »

@Mina: The fact I didn't mention you means your contribution at that point is unsatisfactory by my standard. You are on my top suspect lynch makes it so I dont feel the need to inform you more than that of my opinions. Saves me some WIFOM issue.

I don't like your play and I am led so far to trust in SpyreX's townness quite a lot, therefore I am confortable following his lynch plans, especially on player's of debatable towniness.

Also, this day has lasted far too long.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:08 am

Post by dramonic »

YOu can be the test vigshot.
You really ought to be anyways <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:27 am

Post by dramonic »

may I ask why?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:47 am

Post by dramonic »

long day can help, but not on day 1 <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Iece, please hammer Orto. This day is long due to be over.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am

Post by dramonic »

That's Seth, not Set, unless I'm mistaken.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, if I understand the mechanics correctly tomorrow we should get alignment reveals for the two corpses, yes?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Or nik, depends on the PoV XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

you'll notice he died delight, not delirium.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

That's nice ooba... Anything to back those reads?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Parama caught you on that already Nik :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ooba wrote:@ ABR, your census taking is a daybreak ability? I thought it would make more sense as a twilight ability. Find it strange that it adds up to 25 instead of 28.
It's Daybreak. I assume that it only takes into account the 25 that are alive.
did you get a census when the game began?
Because that would be useful in establishing the alignment of Mina when the others flip.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:32 am

Post by dramonic »

Sure DTM.
You forgot to swear, again.

Anyways, your gut is wrong wrong wrong.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

I voted GOO.
The case on me is funny, considering there's no difference since yesterday but it's just now that anyone is saying stuff.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Sure Fate, build a wagon on me, that'll be GREAT.
No seriously, what's the deal? Are you going to launch "active lurker" at me? I'm not the only one around here <<

I don't see why VV's claim makes him "oh so confirmed"
Considering Fate and Parama weren't exactly buddy-buddy yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbourizer is scum and if the same applies to one of them.

And what the hell is this with "lynch dram for SpyreX" crap? I don't think he'd want to lynch me...
Well I hope so.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 am

Post by dramonic »

Ooba day 1:
Scum
Mina, Katy, Iece, SK, CMAR, MO

Ooba day 2:
Town
MO, Mina, Iecerint, Katy, CMAR, SK

Find the mistake!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Iecerint wrote:1. dram's post is incredibly misleading. ooba changed his opinion during the course of D1 on account of new information.
You know, you really ought to look at Ooba's ISO Iece. between the two opinion of his I've posted there are 2 posts about how Tar should play and some other stuff that clearly states his suspicions haven't change. His new list with all the flipped opinions is the FIRST of his post day 2. He hasn't explained what's with the changed opinion.

Even if he were an investigative role that clears one of his suspicions, we're talking 5 here.

SO why don't you let him explain himself and go be scummy on someone else? It's not like you know what he's thinking.

Or perhaps you do
Vote: Iecerint
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:44 am

Post by dramonic »

ooba wrote:V\LA for exactly 24 hours. You can expect a catch up post for this game within 36 hours.
it better be solid with explanation for all the flip-flopping.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:49 am

Post by dramonic »

Iecerint wrote:1. Don't forget the red color, dram.
2. I'm pretty sure he said I was town right after I published the Sky saga D1. He also changed his mind on Mina around the same time IIRC. SK being town D2 is because MO claimed a result.
3. I can't remember your other examples, but the fact that you listed all of these as examples of an (implicitly) unexplained/scummy flip-flop when new information clearly informed at least those 3 implies not thinking carefully or deliberately inflating any conceivable case against ooba.
1. right, thanks
2. he never stated to have changed his mind on you and his second to last post implies HEAVILY that he'd want to lynch Mina

You messed up Iece, big time.

Unvote
Vote: Iecerint
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

village idiot.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:19 am

Post by dramonic »

ANy reason for those opinions, Faraday?

also, V/LA for the weekend.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:19 am

Post by dramonic »

EBWOP
V/LA for the weekend
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 am

Post by dramonic »

I'M ALIVE!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:39 am

Post by dramonic »

arguably, Fate's play towards the survivor is awful
But it's not scummy. He has no reason scum to mind a survivor, just like he has no reason as town to mind one.

How... peculiar...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:50 am

Post by dramonic »

lack of iso is annoying.
What's the evidence against Chrono?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 am

Post by dramonic »

@MO: You used those investigation two slots above the intended target, yes?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

There's still the sane investigation on Blaze that needs to be explained <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Isn't SB the vig?
I feel like I'm falling behind here =_=;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Snow_bunny, don't shoot me, you'll kill Mina or TNM
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

or will it be iece?
I havent decided yet...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

EBWOP:
I.E. don't mock me biatch :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

Why you want to shoot me: Active lurking

There, solved the question didn't I?

What I'm telling you though, is that no matter what you try, I won't die from your puny little bullet ;)
If you're desperate to shoot me go ahead, but I wont be the one to die.

also, limbo has nothing to do with a cult. Mina'll be out tomorrow if you don't shoot me. If you do shoot she might die, I dont know who has priority between you and me SB
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, now that the cats out of the bag...
Anyone we want off for a phase?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

I was thinking lurker, but that's not always scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

Iecerint wrote:Also, if you want to make lurkers your kevlar, why the hell were you considering Limboing me? :roll:
it was a joke <<

Mina was scummy to me day 1.
I might as well pick someone who'se lack of contribution will go mostly unnoticed <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

thus teh EBWOP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

a pretty lousy one <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 am

Post by dramonic »

Iecerint wrote:For example, Mina may have gotten happy flavor when she was sent to Limbo. Or she may've gotten OMG U R IN PRIZN flavor.
Or maybe she got a quicktopic and we chatted throughout the day.
Who knows right? <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'll be worshipping JCA
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

I read your plan MO, but there is an important flaw in it, which I wont point out.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well...
If you can convince the psycho lynchmob who wants me dead to chill I can take someone protown =_=;
but the person I take to limbo becomes my meatshield. If I take someone protown and a vig or lynch hits me the protown guy will get zapped.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@dramonic, and how about a mafia kill? Would that kill the person in limbo as well? Or is there some other reason you failed to bring that method of death up?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Same for mafia kills, but so far I seem to have garnered enough negative attention to not be the most viable mafia target :S
@dramonic, also, if your limbo-resident did get killed on a given day would you be able to put someone else in limbo the next night or does it only work until it's protected you once? Or some other mechanic?

Further, do you know if it will work to protect you tomorrow if all abilities, even passive ones, aren't working?
I'm not going to answer the first half. I would suppose I won't be protected if even passive stuff is nulled, but I dont know what would happen then to the person in limbo if I die.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:41 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't "mind" the idea per se. I'm not sure it's the best, considering it doesn't block someone who could potentially be scum, but it's better than locking in a town PR <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:55 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm happy you've figured that out.
I really wouldn't consider myself a JK ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

:(
I wanted to chill with Plum ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Tarhalindur wrote:my only relevant abilities are my comm channel with DTMaster and the fact that I leave the game if we lynch or DTMaster kills the Godfather.
Why are you still here and contradicting your next post?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Lottery: Pawn
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:01 am

Post by dramonic »

Mina wrote:That said, I kind of have to do mental gymnastics to understand how the flavour of his role fits with his abilities.
QFT, although the name of my redirection dodging ability DOES fit <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

that QT aint exactly game related Iece...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:54 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm fine with a mass claim

For what it's worth TNM was on my shortlist for limboing.

Vote: TotallyNotMafia
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:59 am

Post by dramonic »

VV
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:59 am

Post by dramonic »

and my ability is REALLY not shield-like
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:01 am

Post by dramonic »

@MO: Actually they don't get released. The only way (barring that global RB passive stopping thing that just happened) for someone to leave my limbo prison is for me to pick somebody else. I could just someone and lock him up for the whole game if I really wanted.

@Fate: If he's proxied his vote to you, why are there only 3 votes on TNM?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

isn't the gungnir associated with Cuchullain?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

By role title, you mean...?

I have a name, and then my abilities.
There is no, you are "insert basic role name here"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Not Voting: 23

I think that needs fixing :P

Bleh, I must have broken the formula when I changed the VC back to its normal version. I'll fix it for the next VC.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Rolename: White Knight (From Chess... yup o_0)
God\Mortal: mortal
Any Worship Modifiers: none
Worship vote N1: GOO
Worship vote N2: JCA
Faction (if any): -
Ability: As you all know, take someone to limbo and creates a QT in which I get to chat with them at anytime, until I free them by picking someone else (or through weird shit like what happened this morn). They can't do any actions in there. If I get killed in any way my target gets killed in my stead, but I then lose my limboing power. I also cannot be redirected in any way, shape or form (as seen with my votes day 1)
T1 target: Mina
T2 target: Plum
Ability (if your faction gets worship votes): N/A
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

I feel so special not being BP but getting a meat-shield instead.
We need the scummier people to claim.
And Alba, what's this about ghost/spirit companion thing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

erm, you're a mortal.... but aligned with the JCA...
how does that work?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:21 am

Post by dramonic »

sorry I'm falling behind, I'll get up to date.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

God, game overload.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am FINALLY up to date in my other games
that also means I am not in this one.
It does mean I can finally catch up.

Expect a lame catch-up post in the next few hours!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Albatross, I'd like dramonic to put someone the town finds suspicious in Limbo tomorrow and then to try to lynch him. If he goes along with the town's wishes and his ability works how he says it does I'm more comfortable with him.
So basically you want to make me vanilla? That sounds a bit evil...

I do not currently have a QT with Pom, for no adequately explored reason...

Albatross saying I might be the cult recruiter is laughable.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm going to appear ignorant (and I am really), but why didn't we have a night 3?
I thought I was the one responsible for the Pom limboing since I targetted her night 2, but since I don't have a QT and it seems nothing happened either... :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

wasnt that night 2?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

oh riiight, that's why my limbo cancelled.
So I guess the reason Pom is back in limbo is because my ability reactivated or something 0_o

I still dont have a QT <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

oh, I got my QT.
we may now carry on
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Darkstalker

That was kind of a last minute wagondeath :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

V/LA for the weekend
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

Tarhalindur wrote:Question 1: Dramonic, did your role have any hint of ambiguity about what your role was at the beginning of the game?
Question 2: Is there any indication in your role PM about another role in the game? (Given what I was informed of last night, I suspect that you might have some information about a black knight or something similar.)
Question 3: Did your series of origin change last night?
Q1: Nope, it was pretty clear.
Q2: Nope, I've nothing about a black knight or otherwise
Q3: Not that I know of? That's a weird question

Also, I didn't worship, because I've been neglecting this game and forgot =_=;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, I guess Beholder decided to be bastardly then, because I'm really just a chess piece.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Is the wagon on me based on my fairly active lurking or my dubious claim?
Because at this point I'm pretty sure lurker hunting is a waste of a lynch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

For the record, I'm behind and vanilla in a 126 page game. It would be incredibly evil to ask for a replacement in a context where it's basically impossible to get someone.

And we're out of vigs.
Somehow, I doubt the mafia will be nice enough to end me too.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Iecerint wrote:3. Dram having been made vanilla is not provable. He could just refrain from putting people into Limbo. I agree that he's not CL, though, because then Mina would be cult, and Mina got LMP killed, and I think LMP was recruited cult.
So Pom died in limbo for no reason at all, all the while Tar shot me and failed, simultaneously.
Go it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

If I'm targetted for a kill my limboed person dies instead. Didn't you read my claim all those pages ago?
Where's your twice as many coming from?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

END ME X_X
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Beholder
: Very sorry I lost steam through the game :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

I dont wanna get prodded every other day, I dont want my whole posts to be "bump" and stuff like that and I don't want to force beholder to find a replacement in a 131 page game.
Also, I think I'm like, 50 pages behind.

But I'm neither cult nor mafia.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”