Square Enix Mafia I: Diabolus Erus (GAME OVER)

Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Post by Devotress »

If flavour on reckoner's death is specifically related to the element of an esper/aeon, did the person who killed reckoner use an individual killing ability or a factional ability right? Assuming for the moment it was a factional kill, do we assume every mafia member has a different element that their flavour will give if their assigned to do the kill? The sign up thread mentioned something about elemental strengths/weakness
inHimshallibe wrote: I also have a
stonecoldlock
on PranaDevil for scum. Feeble cat is feeble, after all.
Well, if the lock is stonecold.
vote pranadevil
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Devotress »

Yah, when ultros is in the colliseum, he's outright friendly with the party isn't he? If the Ultros claim is truthfull, miller makes complete sense to me.
Iecerint wrote:Who on earth is Larxene? Wiki doesn't even know.
She's a Nobody from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. She's one of the principle antagonists in that game, she fights with small knives and lightning spells.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Devotress »

It should be worth noting that final fantasy isn't the only flavour going into this game, not even just rpg games. Mischief Makers is even mentioned in the worlds listed at the start of this game.
WorseExcuse wrote: Setup Speculation? Already?
vote:Chronopie
Which part of his setup speculation bothered you? I think the whole elements system is something important for town to figure out as this game goes on. Was it just the part where he speculated at roles, or the whole thing?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Devotress »

Iecerint wrote:^ I am no mere miller. I am a DEATH MILLER. (Until scum flips; then this goes away).

Just bein clear.
Oh my mistake. Do death millers also reveal as scum on investigation, or just the death?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Devotress »

There's something with Zodiark's interaction with Nautilus that seemed strange to me.

@zodiark, what did you believe Nautilus' intention was behind that post?

Zodiark13 wrote:So it's scummy to not find anyone scummy?
if you HAD to vote for someone, who would it be.

also,
unvote

vote zodiark

Since Glork can't get a bandwagon started with all those misses, someone get the poor guy some eyedrops.

@glork, was there any flavour to you being told you were blind, or was it just a basic "you've been made blind"
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Post by Devotress »

Devotress wrote: if you HAD to vote for someone, who would it be.
I ment not counting your joke vote obviously.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:38 am

Post by Devotress »

Zodiark13 wrote:Right now, I'd probably keep my vote on Glork. His attacks on me seem OMGUS to me. To be perfectly honest, I don't have any immediate suspicions, although, it seems like Nautilus is trying to buddy me.

Do you find it common for people to make very serious votes as OMGUS because of an obvious joke vote?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Devotress »

wolframnhart wrote:Black goop?

Like an ink attack from a squid? or octopus?
This is pretty much what I was getting at when I asked Glork for flavour. Blinding people is so much of who ultros is, that in Dissidia Final Fantasy he's boiled down to a summon skill that casts ink on the enemy player.
I know Icerint just claimed vanilla, but if he changes his mind I'd really like him to claim the full details of his blind skill. If it's just a vote blocker I doubt it would be a town alligned role.

That said, I'd rather try and hit another scum before Icerint if possible, because frankly, incase he's telling the truth about his death miller role It'd make analysing people's interactions in this game alot easier if we managed to hit another scum before him so we know for sure if Icerint is really scum.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Devotress »

Glork wrote:Iece reiterated his vanillaness, and yet you seem to be willing to give him another chance to change his story. Do you believe right now that he is vanilla?
I don't believe he is vanilla.
If he were to say "okay, I have other abilities," would you believe him to be protown?
Frankly, the idea of someone who can make someone not have a vote and put us in lylo sooner is very scary and I do want to lynch him, but I'd still rather here the full description of what blind does. It could be something confirmable for all we know.
Seems to me you're trying very hard to allow him to back himself out of a corner.
Lynch someone(zodiark) today and Icerint tomorrow. I'd rather give Icerint a pass for ONE day, because it might save us alot of grief later, we can't keep giving him passes forever though.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Devotress »

Iecerint wrote:^ If you don't think I'm vanilla, I am lying and you should lynch me. Does not compute.
Devotress wrote:Lynch someone(zodiark) today and Icerint tomorrow
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Devotress »

Kdub wrote:
Devotress wrote:That said, I'd rather try and hit another scum before Icerint if possible, because frankly, incase he's telling the truth about his death miller role It'd make analysing people's interactions in this game alot easier if we managed to hit another scum before him so we know for sure if Icerint is really scum.
I thought about this as well. If he is telling the truth, it would be better to save him until after a non-town flip. The problem is, what if he is lying scum and actually has night actions? Should we really give him another night to use them?
That's a fair enough point.
If his blind does anything other than the vote, he's probably a role blocker I imagine. (makes all actions miss). I personally can suffer a roleblocker to live a day, aslong was he's not still alive once people have started claiming roles and what not.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Devotress »

Yah I know. That's why I'm putting a timeframe on this, I'm just requesting people keep him alive for one more day and we try to hit a different scum once, and i'll be willing to lynch him tomorrow (barring unforseen circumstances). I know we can't just keep him alive forever untill we hit scum, but I don't think he'd do too much damage in one night alive, ultros isn't going to have an extra nightkill or anything like that. (if anything ultros' buddy typhoon would have that).

I believe Icerint is ultros. The point of a false death miller claim would be to keep people form making connections based on his death, but you'd have to truthfully claim your rolename for that to work.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Devotress »

That last post was written without seeing glork's last post, it was response to wolfram, once second.

Vote Count:

Iecerint: 5
(KDub, Glork, MehPlusRawr, PranaDevil, dramonic, Chronopie)
PranaDevil: 5
(inHimshallibe, Iecerint, bill1148, DarkLightA, Nautilus)
dramonic: 2
(bv310, FC Groningen)
Zodiark13: 1
(Devotress)
Glork: 2
(Zodiark13)
bv310: 1
(wolframnhart)
Chronopie: 1
(WorseExcuse)

Not Voting:

Antifinity
JPSalazar
killa seven

Lynch:

11 votes.

Deadline:

May 2nd - 5:40 PM EST
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Devotress »

Glork wrote:There are NO grounds for "let's wait a day" or "let's wait until a scum flips" or anything like that. If you are confident enough to want to lynch him on D2 or D3 or whatever, then you should be confident enough to want him lynched NOW.
I disagree. I believe he's scum but the potential of a false roleflip is worth giving it a one day timeframe on someone else just in case.

Do you believe Iece is protown?
Not particularly, I did at first, but when I thought about you being blind it started to concern me. When I made the Eyedrops joke a few posts back is when I decided he might be scum and asked you about the flavour.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Devotress »

I just said I believe he's scum in my last post.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Devotress »

Iecerint wrote:Devo, do you think I'm mafiascum, SKscum, or any of the above?
It'd have to be mafia. I don't see why a Serial Killer would benefit from claiming death miller.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Devotress »

Everyone doesn't learn everything actually. I'm pretty sure vanille only get's the Ga level spell of Blizzard, Fire, and maybe aero. It's why vanille's no where near as good as Hope as a raveger even though she has almost as much magic.
(I agree Light' doesn't count as electric element though. If her name wasn't lightning I don't think people would really consider it.)
[/nerd]
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Devotress »

Iecerint wrote:
Devotress wrote:
Iecerint wrote:Devo, do you think I'm mafiascum, SKscum, or any of the above?
It'd have to be mafia. I don't see why a Serial Killer would benefit from claiming death miller.
So, do you think I'm lying about checking innocent to sane Cops, or do you think I'm Ultros: Godfather Mafia Octopus?
I smiled at "godfather mafia octopus".
"
Blinding Godfather Mafia Octopus
" to complete the role name though. :)

To be honest I didn't think about that part. I'm relatively certain Ultros wouldn't be a godfather. (especially since I think you're the inker, usually godfather doesn't have another power to my knowledge.)
Could be you were just gambiting on hoping people wouldn't investigate you.

I still feel like you are the best canditate for being the one who blinded glork and that that works against you for now. The main way I can see you not being the blinder is if Glork was lying about the flavour of his blind, but I haven't gotten any scum vibes from glork.

Generic death miller question. Has anyone ever used Death Millers in a two mafia game? How is there reveal usually handled if so?
I'm kind of wondering if the existance of a death miller in itself would confirm there being only one mafia faction.

@people who unvoted icerint/haven't voted yet.
Apply your pressure somewhere. Prana's suspicious for hoping onto the icerint wagon based off of a flavour claim by glork even though prana previously thought glork was the scummiest person in game. So prana wagon is good, but I'd like some attention/pressure on Zodiark right now personally, all his posting is off.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Devotress »

wolframnhart wrote:
Devotress wrote: Has anyone ever used Death Millers in a two mafia game?
What makes you sure it is a two mafia game? I realize there was two kills at night, but why two mafia specifically?
I was actually inquiring about the opposite. If Icerint is really a deathmiller, I was saying that would confirm there isn't two mafias. Of course we'd have to hit a scum before icerint for any of this to be a viable information path.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Devotress »

PranaDevil wrote:
Devotress wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
Devotress wrote: Has anyone ever used Death Millers in a two mafia game?
What makes you sure it is a two mafia game? I realize there was two kills at night, but why two mafia specifically?
I was actually inquiring about the opposite. If Icerint is really a deathmiller, I was saying that would confirm there isn't two mafias. Of course we'd have to hit a scum before icerint for any of this to be a viable information path.
Does not compute.
How does the mod decide which team the death miller flips onto? If mafia A has a death miller, that makes people draw false connections about mafia A and possibly mislynch, that gives Mafia A an advantage over Mafia B. Unless both mafia's have a related death miller who roleflips as one of them.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Devotress »

bill1148 wrote:
Chronopie wrote: --

I think we should wait a day or two (until we hit scum).

Therefore
Unvote
Chronopie wrote:I agree with Dram here.

That flavour based defense sounds more like: "Oh shit, I've been rumbled. Think up an excuse."

Re-vote: Iecerint
unvote

vote Chronopie

When you flip-flop, try to be less conspicuous about it.
Chronopie. What changed to make you decide we shouldn't wait a day or two afterall? (note: the quesion isn't "why is icerint scum")
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Devotress »

Kise wrote:Starbuck replaces DarkLightA. :)
Hi starbuck! Maybe we can both win this game, unlike over in mishmash.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by Devotress »

Starbuck wrote:
On Devotress

I'm not comfortable with Devotress's lets wait til tomorrow to lynch Iec. Setting up lynches isn't a pro-town play in my book.

FOS: Devotress
The intent isn't to set up a future incerint lynch but to put off an Icerint lynch people are trying to get happening today, there is a difference in that.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Post by Devotress »

Not to say I don't want to lynch him tomorrow. But the whole "let's lynch him tomorrow" thing came out of me wanting to avoid messing up on a death miller and having false info.

Vote Count:

Iecerint: 5
(KDub, Glork, MehPlusRawr, dramonic, Chronopie, JPSalazar)
PranaDevil: 4
(inHimshallibe, Iecerint, Starbuck, Nautilus)
Glork: 2
(Zodiark13)
Zodiark13: 2
(Devotress, FC Groningen)
Chronopie: 2
(WorseExcuse, bill1148)
bv310: 1
(wolframnhart)
Antifinity: 1
(bv310)

Not Voting:

Antifinity
killa seven
PranaDevil

Lynch:

11 votes.

Deadline:

Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Devotress »

^ Was an EBWOP of my post at the end of the last page.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:52 am

Post by Devotress »

Hey chrono, you missed this from a couple pages back:
Devotress wrote:
bill1148 wrote:
Chronopie wrote: --

I think we should wait a day or two (until we hit scum).

Therefore
Unvote
Chronopie wrote:I agree with Dram here.

That flavour based defense sounds more like: "Oh shit, I've been rumbled. Think up an excuse."

Re-vote: Iecerint
unvote

vote Chronopie

When you flip-flop, try to be less conspicuous about it.
Chronopie. What changed to make you decide we shouldn't wait a day or two afterall? (note: the quesion isn't "why is icerint scum")
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:52 am

Post by Devotress »

But the reason you unvoted him before wasn't because you didn't believe he was scum.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by Devotress »

FC Groningen wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:@Prana
What is the difference between Zodiarks absence and bv310? or Killa seven for that matter? Is it just the topics that each have/haven't?
zodiark conveniently went off the radar somewhere on page 5 or 6 after being pressured and the focus went back on Iece.
It's worth pointing out that zodiark has posted elsewhere on site too, in the time that he's been avoiding this thread.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by Devotress »

Starbuck wrote:
On Devotress
Devotress wrote:The intent isn't to set up a future incerint lynch but to put off an Icerint lynch people are trying to get happening today, there is a difference in that.
Devotress wrote:Not to say I don't want to lynch him tomorrow. But the whole "let's lynch him tomorrow" thing came out of me wanting to avoid messing up on a death miller and having false info.
There is no difference. You are still trying to set up a lynch.

You are just trying to pussyfoot around the reasoning now.
Except I'm not, you're just blindly ignoring the reasoning. There's an obvious different intent between "hey let's hold off on lynching the guy who claimed he's a death miller who would flip accurately only after a scum is killed" and "hey let's lynch this guy but not untill tomorrow."

Also posting to say I'm glad the zodiark wagon built this steam.

@chronopie, I still want you to adress the whole Icerint thing.

You unvoted icerint because you agreed it was smart to avoid lynching him for a day or two, not because you no longer believed he was scummy. When you hopped back on the icerint wagon, your reasoning was that he was scummy.
But that was never the reason you unvoted him, so I'd like you to clarify what happened there. Not "why is icerint scummy". but, "why is it okay to lynch him now without waiting to hit a different scum, when before you thought it wasn't?"
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Post by Devotress »

But, you did not unvote icerint because you didn't believe he was scum, you unvoted him because you agreed with the notion that trying to hit another scum before him was a good idea, on the off chance his claim was truthfull.

How could he "go back to looking scummy" if you never originally believed he had stopped being scummy.

Vote Count:

Zodiark13: 9
(Devotress, FC Groningen, PranaDevil, KDub, Chronopie, Iecerint, bv310, Antifinity, wolframnhart)
Iecerint: 3
(Glork, MehPlusRawr, dramonic, JPSalazar)
PranaDevil: 3
(inHimshallibe, Starbuck, Nautilus)
Chronopie: 2
(WorseExcuse, bill1148)
Glork: 1

Not Voting:

killa seven
Zodiark13

Lynch:

11 votes.

Deadline:

Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Devotress »

I still don't like chronopie's answer. I personally don't buy the idea that one comment by icerint changes the whole concept that it was better to wait a day or two to vote him off.

I'm still happy with my vote on Zodiark right now though, he feels like he's just waiting around to get lynched.

Zodiark13 wrote:Now, is there anything I can do to prove I'm town?
inHimshallibe wrote:Zodiark, give me the name of three scum.
Just to restate this. The best way to convince us you're not scum is to give us someone more scummy.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Devotress »

No one objected to the Ultros claim's viability as existing in this game, and I don't think FF6's world even has a name to appear on the list does it?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Devotress »

Since the mod has included characters from nameless worlds, I don't think we should make an assumption that those names at the begining ment anything other then examples for dramatic effect.

Not arguing this point for zodiarks sake, but for the sake of someone else who claims to be Vanille or whatever 3 Days from now.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Devotress »

If I was making a final fantasy mafia game I'd have vanille be a role blocker who distracts people with her running animation.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Devotress »

He's talking about that Red 6 above the vote count. Is that from prana or the mod too?

(reading thread)
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Devotress »

Oh wow some red numbers have been edited into the other posts too actually, it's counting down that can't be good.

It's counting down everytime someone casts a vote so stop voting for a minute.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Devotress »

Something bad either happens to the person who casts the next vote, or to the person who recieves the next vote, If I had to guess.

Chronopie any chance of you unvoting and voting yourself for the 0?

Can move your vote off afterwords if you're still alive.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Devotress »

Luck exists.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Devotress »

If we only have 2 votes to make sure the right person is higher on the vote count, it's 3 anitifinity and 2 icerint right now right?

I'd throw a vote antifinity over a vote icerint personally, but before that, we can assume no one got blinded to give us info on that flavour right? Since there was no one with an extra vote on them, which glork had day 1.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Devotress »

Wolfram did you get the same flavour as Glork?

I'd ask you to proove your blindness right now but I'm scared your vote will still draw the counter down.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Devotress »

I think you can be the next vote still. Vote for whomever, and then we have to agree on someone scummy to cast the vote that hammers zero. Assuming everyone else is okay with that?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Devotress »

Unless the counter ends on 1. Does doom end on 1 or zero? I forget.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Devotress »

I wonder if we someone might have been able to cure doom had starbuck claimed she was doomed right away? I think a role that was just a person with a full item bag that can cure various status ailments would be kind of neat. This is all a hindsight thing of course, but if someone get's doomed again Tomorrow, claim first post.

Wolframhart: This is wifom, but if I was really the role he claimed, claimed it, and people started being suspicious because the role obvious sounded scummy: I wouldn't come out in thread and say "Hey that was me guys it was just a joke". I'd try and let it all blowover and hope no one figured out it was me. Remember we have a "???" who claimed there was no Tidus in this game too.

Prana: Trying to gain townie points in advance of something he would know wasn't actually putting him in danger, if he had been scum.

Icerint: Two people stated the flavour of the kind of blind I'd imagine Ultros doing, and as I said:
Blind is so much a part of what Ultros is, that in Dissidia Final Fantasy that is his only ability. Ultros comes out, and sprays ink on part of the enemies HUD
.That is still the only thing I find suspicious about you though, I'd still rather not seriously consider you untill we hit atleast one scum, because Death Miller also makes sense flavour wise.

Chronopie: He's just trying to go along with whatever he thinks the current townie Trend is, seriously, go ISO him. He votes Icerint because it was popular. A couple people start unvoting icerint because they agree it's not worth risking the death miller, Chronopie unvotes. Later on he see's that the unvoting trend didn't carry past more than a couple people, so he revotes icerint and makes a weak excuse for doing so. Zodiark wagon starts to build and he hops on right in the middle.

Vote Chronopie
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Devotress »

Glork wrote: I also think it's beyond ridiculous that Chrono is getting flak for being "wagony," when Prana, Anti, and Dram have been AT LEAST as bad. Clearly there is some scum favoritism among this group.
Chrono drew heavy attention from me because of the whole Unvoting icerint to fit in with town, and then realizing not many people were unvoting, revoting with no good reason. atleast that's what it looked like from my point of view.

Anti-wagon grew crazy fast. Kind of like the Zodiark wagon did. This is the raw data that can be taken from that.
I count the Zodiark quick wagon begining after I mentioned he was posting in other threads, and I count the Antifinity quick wagon as begining with Icerint's vote.

Zodiark quick wagon

Kdub
Chronopie
Icerint
BV310
Antifinity
Wolfram

Antifinity quick Wagon

Icerint
Glork
Prana
FCGroningen
Bill1148
Wolfram
Chronopie

Should be noted Prana and FCgronigen were allready voting for Zodiark with me before the quick wagon moment, so can't be looked at for this. Dramonic and Starbuck both voted Zodiark, but not immediatly, a good bit of time passed from the quick wagon and there votes.

So what I take from this is: People who hopped on both wagons fast: Icerint, Wolfram, Chronopie

People who hopped on Antifinity fast but not Zodiark: Glork(has since unvoted), and Bill

People who hopped on Zodiark fast but not Antifinity: BV310, and Kdub

There isn't neccisarilly alot to be gained from this untill such time as we know what Antifinity's allignment was, but I figured I wanted the info out there in an easy to reference post for the future.

Also someone might want to double check incase I missed someone or added someone who shouldn't be there.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Devotress »

Glork wrote:EBWOP Again: Devotress, you left Dram off of your list of Antifinity-wagonhoppers.
bill1148 wrote:What are you talking about? I did not vote for Anti. In fact I even defended him slightly from Glork & co.
I believe I accidentally read Dramonics vote as Bills, when I was scimming to write up that list.

So the List should read:
Devotress wrote:
Zodiark quick wagon

Kdub
Chronopie
Icerint
BV310
Antifinity
Wolfram

Antifinity quick Wagon

Icerint
Glork
Prana
FCGroningen
Dramonic
Wolfram
Chronopie

Should be noted Prana and FCgronigen were allready voting for Zodiark with me before the quick wagon moment, so can't be looked at for this. Dramonic and Starbuck both voted Zodiark, but not immediatly, a good bit of time passed from the quick wagon and there votes.

So what I take from this is: People who hopped on both wagons fast: Icerint, Wolfram, Chronopie

People who hopped on Antifinity fast but not Zodiark: Glork(has since unvoted), and Dramonic(though he later voted for Zodiark, it was a good time after the quick wagon forming)

People who hopped on Zodiark fast but not Antifinity: BV310, and Kdub

There isn't neccisarilly alot to be gained from this untill such time as we know what Antifinity's allignment was, but I figured I wanted the info out there in an easy to reference post for the future.

Also someone might want to double check incase I missed someone or added someone who shouldn't be there.
Reference this post instead if anyone's looking for this list in the future.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #45) » Sat May 01, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Devotress »

Prana is only at 4 votes, I think it's a bit early to be having him role claim, even with elemental weakness potential. I think we decided L-2 was the good point to claim at because of elements.

Jp's response to glork's pressure was really odd. But it's no good persuing that for a couple days since he's going to be vla at the moment.

I'm a good guy character I'm pretty sure. (haven't played that specific game I'm from, but I read it up on the wiki), all the role flips thus far have been good guy characters I believe, and a couple people have softclaimed that their roles were good guys aswell. I'm willing to bet that the mafia are badguy's in their respective games.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #46) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Devotress »

JPSalazar wrote:1) I responded to Glork the way I did because going back, Glork has attempted to lash out (in one way or another) at almost every player in the game. Add to the fact that, at least from my interpretation, it seemed like whining early in the game, I finally became annoyed at it.
He never even called you scum, he simply tried to urge you to post more. How can you sit there and say that this game is stagnating, but than be annoyed at the guy whose trying to get people to post more so the game won't stagnate? Answer this directly: How do you expect the game to not stagnate, if you don't like it when people try and get others to participate?

Your whole "he's lashed out at everyone" thing is also straight up false, I just went through his ISO.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #47) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Devotress »

If inactives stay inactive long enough, they'll get replaced, no need to lynch based on that alone, it'll just give the mafia free kills if they turn out to be town. Now, if they're unactive and also scummy when they do post...

Anyhow,
There is nothing wrong with Glork saying "Hey these people should post more" And I am genuinely very confused at to how anyone could possibly have gotten offended by this.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #48) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Devotress »

JPSalazar wrote:Then you and I have understood his posts differently.

No. I seriously went through his post history, with a list in notepad of every player still alive in the game, and marked people off if he went after them in a way where he thought they were scummy. Even If I count the people who he said "need to post more", there are still people left on that list he never "lashed out at".
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #49) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Devotress »

Iso PranaDevil.

Posts 4, 5, 46, and 55. Anotated versions(check for yourself in full):

4: Glork is Scum. vote glork.
5: I trust Glork to be honest, vote icerint.
46: Glork was pushing hard for an Anti lynch, when I voted for Anti, Glork went after me. Glork is scum. Vote Glork.
55: Vote Antifinity. Antifinity is Scum.

This is really strange to me.
unvote

Vote PranaDevil

What's going on prana, can you explain to me your thought process behind these. Especially 4/5, but 46/55 still feels really strange to me too.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #50) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Devotress »

It's not that, it's the way you're not tunneling, it's that with how suspicious you've been of glork it's strange that you're going after the same people as him.

What was the strawman?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #51) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Devotress »

I ment to say "it's not that you're not tunneling, it's that with.... etc
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #52) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Post by Devotress »

PranaDevil wrote:The strawman is all of it, to be honest. But most noteably your comment about my post 5.
The whole case against icerint as the blinder came from (at that time, now confirmed by wolfram), flavour stated specifically by Glork. So voting icerint cause you were concerned he was the blinder ment you trusted glork was telling the truth about flavour. I don't see how that's a strawman.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #53) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by Devotress »

What I mean is you trusted glork was telling the truth when he said he recieved a pm about "black gloop".
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #54) » Tue May 04, 2010 1:11 am

Post by Devotress »

So you're dropping the claim that I was straw manning and just agreeing that you trusted him to be honest about the blind flavour atleast?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #55) » Tue May 04, 2010 1:18 am

Post by Devotress »

Also I just realized I said anotated when I ment to say abridged. In before someone corrects me.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #56) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Devotress »

I just thought of something. All the role flips have clearly stated what the person's role was. If Icerint is really the blinder, there will be something in his flip about a role. Be it "Ultros (mafia vote blocker)" or something else along those lines.

Can we all agree that if Icerint flips. "Ultros (mafia goon)", that he was deffinatly not the blinder, and frankly probably was really a death miller?

If so I can get on the wagon today.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #57) » Thu May 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Devotress »

Iecerint wrote:I wouldn't put it past the blinder to stop firing just to muddle the situation. Taking away a single player's vote isn't very useful until endgame, anyway.
I covered this point. If you're really the deathmiller your role flip will read "ultros (Mafia Goon)."
If you are the blinder your role flip will reveal that you have some sort of role. "Ultros (Mafia Vote blocker)" or something along those lines

I'm just waiting on enough people stating they agree with this logic before I hop on the icerint wagon. I honestly feel if everyone can agree to this than we have no risk of false info off your flip.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #58) » Thu May 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Devotress »

Kdub wrote:Devotress:
I agree that if he flips as Mafia Goon, then he is not the ink source. I don't know that I would say he's not likely to be scum though.
The main point of suspicion against icerint is that he's the blinder, that's the real reason we're all looking at him. If he reveals as not the blinder I for one am taking it that icerint really was a deathmiller, and am going to read his flip as if he was another townie when analyzing the game.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #59) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Devotress »

I'm the next victim of doom. I also saw the musical notes flavour that Starbuck saw.
If anyone has some form of anti doom item you know..
Also, What do you all think about not voting, discussing the whole situation for a few days, and then all voting at once.
At 8 votes to lynch we can actually prevent the doom timer if we can reach a majority descision before doom hits, say using only FOS and keeping our own fos counter.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #60) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Devotress »

The musical notes were in a different paragraph from the part where I got doomed. I don't know if it was one thing or I had two powers used on me. It was like
"Musical notes distract you, don't do anything"
"While that went on you have been doomed"

to paraphrase.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #61) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Devotress »

oh oops. I remembered wrong okay.

So deffinatly, I had two powers used on me last night. Musical notes and doom.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #62) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Devotress »

Regarding whether I'll live tomorrow, I pm'd Kise:
Kise said the only person he'd give that info too is whoever casts doom. So we don't know if i'll live if the day ends before countdown.
bill1148 wrote: My problems with FOS'ing:
I just wanted to touch on this post. Sure I have a bias as the person who is going to die if we don't go the FOS rought, but.
You are essentially arguing in 4/5 of those points, that it's better to not be inconvenienced and let the mafia have a free extra kill, and I think you can see why that is bad.
Your other point is that the mafia could use their night kill to create wifom on people. I don't think it's worth the risk and have a very hard time imagining the mafia risking killing one of their own people just to give someone some possible town points.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #63) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Post by Devotress »

"Guy shot musical notes at me"
"When I turned back around I had been doomed"

So I read that as the musical notes distracted me as the dooming went on, especially since I'd misremembered and thought that starbuck had been the one who recieved the musical notes too.
Too clarify.

Fos Prana

I was trying to get a prana wagon going yesterDay but the icerint wagon started up around then too.

Confession: I was sure impatient townies would sling votes around and I'd die. Now that I see town's actually cool enough to go along with the FOS thing I'll try and get my head back into playing a living players game properly here.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #64) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by Devotress »

I thought bill was saying they get to pick which kill? IE Scum A gets sent to do the kill: This flavour happens. Scum B gets sent to do the kill: doom happens, etc.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #65) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by Devotress »

Man I was trying to get that last post through for ages. Anyone else having forum issues right now?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #66) » Sat May 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Devotress »

Nah Jp that was a bad move for a town to make. If you were reading the thread, you'd have known the plan was to all vote once someone reached Lynch majority through FOS. An FOS worked exactly the same as a vote for all intents and purposes. You're either not reading the thread or delibratly ignoring what people have said.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #67) » Sat May 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Devotress »

Infact
FOS JP

I could get behind lynching him. Either he's scum or he's town who is still going to try and give the scum a free daykill every day for the rest of the game. Either way I think it benefits town to get him dead.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #68) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Devotress »

JPSalazar wrote:You can get behind lynching me, but I'll gladly roleclaim just to prove I'm not scum and that I'm not trying to give the scum a free daykill every day (which is probably the dumbest assumption I've heard yet), but simply getting the ball rolling on something to save you from Doom. The FoS game takes too much time, because we'll have people jumping back and forth. I think it's a waste, when we can just jump right to it.
It's really not an assumption at all. It's kind of a fact.
You pushing a vote out this early (before we reached a majority descision) is saying "Everyone has to agree with me or scum get a free day kill". You're trying to hold the town hostage to voting out the person you want, which is a bad thing to do. There is very little room for us to vote anyone but antifinity now.

Counters at 9, with 8 to lynch. Say people decide they don't want to lynch antifinity. So they all start voting for Prana(for examples sake).

8 votes for prana would put us at 1 on the counter.
At any point while people are voting for prana, he just has to see what's going on and cast one vote. If he casts one vote while we're piling on him, it's a 0 on the doom counter.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #69) » Mon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Devotress »

Glork wrote:Stuff Justifying why JP was bad town as opposed to bad scum(read his post 925 and some earlier ones too on the last page)

The problem with JP is that if he is town, he genuinely doesn't understand he did anything wrong.
This means he genuinely doesn't see how he is giving the scum a free extra kill.
Let's pretend one was in a bastard game, and there was a town alligned role, but as long as it lived, it granted scum an extra night kill. Would lynching this town alligned role be woth it to stop the scum night kill? In simple terms, that was my arguement for fosing for JP. If he's scum, he's scum, if he's town, he's the extra night kill enabler.
Just look at his last post. The only reason he's didn't vote Prana immediatly. (running counter to 8), was because he was scared people would yell at him again, not because he didn't want to run the counter again. When Prana gets lynched today, and I probably die from my doom at some point (maybe not, thanks chronopie for breaking whatever rule you did), than JP's going to feel safe that people won't yell at him again and he'll do it again.

I am still behind lynching prana too, my fos was there before jp, and that still stands, but I just think we'll regret leaving JP alive.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #70) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Devotress »

Yah I'm officially dead now I believe. right?

Takes 7 to lynch, and we're at 7 votes on the counter. So if either of the viable vote options are scum, they throw out one vote and I die anyway.

unless, do back to back votes count?
When chronopie did all those unvotes and revotes in one post, they only counted as one vote on the doom counter. That might have been that 2 votes in a row by one player don't count. Or it might have been just that you can't run up the counter a bunch in one post. It also could have ment that one person can vote twice in a row, aslong as there is a post of any sort inbetween.
Waiting on seeing if Kise is ticking down the counter on that last post.

@glork, so you're saying that town alligned extra scum kill enabler applies more to DTM than it does JP? I'd agree that dtm seems much more determined to kill me than JP did.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #71) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Devotress »

Devotress wrote: @glork, so you're saying that town alligned extra scum kill enabler applies more to DTM than it does JP? I'd agree that dtm seems much more determined to kill me than JP did.
Not that I'm saying he's nessicarilly town at all even.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #72) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Devotress »

If the counters run down to seven don't worry about saving me Prana. If anti's actually scum he's just going to throw out the one vote he needs to kill me anyway when it becomes obvious he's going to be lynched. If he's town then I live but we lynched a townie. It's lose lose.
If the counters actually at seven town should just play the rest of this day as normal and lynch whoever they decide is scummy.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #73) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Devotress »

It's worth mentioning that my flavour of musical notes didn't mention the size of the person who did it to me, or the brown coat.

I see musical notes flying at me, I see someone whose hiding off behind some buildings he leaves after I've been sprayed and I don't feel any different.

I'm scared of phrasing this too specifically becasue obviously I dont' want to quote the night scene pm.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #74) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Devotress »

To be honest I don't see why either of them wouldn't count based on formating It's obvious who he ment when he targeted prana, typo or no. The same way someone can say they vote for "devo" and it's obvious that's me and counts. Or say voting for "DTM" instead of DTMaster.
I also don't think accidentally leaving a bracket B bracket in changes the fact that he remembered to unvote, and remembered to bold his unvote and vote. The bolding was still there.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #75) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Devotress »

Still if we're lucky the vote won't count because maybe 2 votes by the same person in a row don't count? cross fingers.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #76) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Devotress »

1. VOTING: For votes to count, they need to be bolded and in similar format to this --> Vote: Player Name. If you want to cancel your vote, it must also be bolded --> Unvote. You MUST unvote before voting for someone else.
Says simaler format.

And honestly, if I was in a game and a mod required me to type out in entirety: "Vote reallylongplayername248671230692345-8" to the letter/number, without a single typo, I would not want to be in that game.

I know i'm hyperboling, but I don't see any reason a mod should have a problem with "devo = devotress" or a guy saying prada when they ment prana.
What Dramonic said about it inviting abuse of your system too.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #77) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Devotress »

That said I hope you're right anyway :P
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #78) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Devotress »

DTMaster wrote:@Devotress
Your posts are lack luster in everything. For someone who's close to dying I expected much more panic or if you just gave up. Anyways, this lack of enthusasim is why the game stalled.
There's nothing to panic about. I'm allready dead because you believe in giving the scum an extra kill. Panic at this point would just be denial :P
Your weak attempt to make it okay that you killed a townie is noted though.

This needs to be stated again, since apparently you're going to keep playing this way for the rest of the game.
You should not vote just because you are sure

You have to wait for the town as a whole to be sure, if you vote just because you yourself are sure, it doesn't mean other people will agree with you, and it means
you are giving the scum an extra kill every day

What is supposed to happen based on the skill you used on Prana by the way. dayvig or something?

Vote Count:

Antifinity: 1
(JPSalazar)
AdumbroDeus: 1
(DTMaster)

Not Voting:

AdumbroDeus
Antifinity
bill1148
Chronopie (Voteless)
Devotress
dramonic
Glork
KDub
MehPlusRawr
PranaDevil
thatguy00
wolframnhart

Lynch:

7 votes.

Deadline:

June 1st - 3:00 PM EST
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #79) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Devotress »

Also unless kise slipped up, it looks like his last vote did not tick down the counter, which means one scum can not run the counter down on his own at the last minute.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #80) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Devotress »

Nah I'm pretty sure that was kise just editing it into the first page post like he does.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #81) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Devotress »

Oh hey, may aswell put this here.

vote Prana

If I'm not mistaken prana can just vote me and I die if he's scum, so i'll just get my:
good playing with you all
bah go town

out of the way now.

Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #82) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Devotress »

I'm doomed again. Which really, is the only smart choice remaining for the mafia because if they start dooming other people they either risk confirming a bunch of people as not being aligned with them, or risk killing their own people if they try and doom their own for wifom.

Interesting with my flavour this time is, in my night scene I got a description of HOW dtmaster drowned.
Specifically he was floating inside a large ball of water.
I think I only got this flavour to go along with the story of being doomed. Make it more exciting than just "hey you were doomed". But it is a description of the specifics of what was cast on DTMaster, if anyone can gain anything from that regarding what rolename may have attacked him.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #83) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Devotress »

Yah I feel it's important to clarify the flavour stated I was doomed again, not the same doom carrying over. Town beats doom if we keep up the FoSing.

It infact get's easier the farther along we go too. DTM deffinatly killed me yesterday if not for the fact that chronopie happened to break a rule that day which changed the lynch majority, but everyday the lynch majority gets smaller but the counter stays at 10 to start.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #84) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Devotress »

Kdub wrote: Chrono, any reason for your HoS?
This is actually interesting. ISO Chronopie and ctrl-F seach for Kdub. He's never mentioned you once before. The only time your name shows up is in vote counts that were in his posts.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #85) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by Devotress »

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been away from my computer for a little while, reading now. I see we've got some votes down hope it's something good.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 am

Post by Devotress »

Well.

Banon works as a doctor claim, after all the only skill banon casts is pray right?
But we do have a counter claim, Thatguy's requesting that a vig shoot him to proove his self protect was truthfull seems to give his claim a bit of sincerity to it, even though he's probably dead tonight anyway.

I don't see why RosaFerrel being in the inn makes thatguy's claim more believable than Meh's though. Because they're both whitemages? Game needs variety you know, there's many things could qualify for a doctor.
I would totally make Gaia from E.V.O a doctor cause she revives the player when you die.
That said I do think I believe that there is a Rosa Ferrel, and I deffinatly found thatguy's claim to be very sincere.

I doubt a third doctor, and I doubt Meh.
Vote MehPlusRawr

Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Devotress »

For the record MehPlusRawr just admitted he's scum. "Screw it. I suck." and then a vote for the person he's been claiming to protect.

So, before we add to many votes onto meh, we want to make sure a few people are around at a time, so meh can't sneak in enough vote switches between our votes to get our doomed person (me) killed.

Meh's at L4 and the doom counter is at 6. by my count.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 am

Post by Devotress »

Since MehPlusRawr advanced us into the next page with his cute fuzzy kitten just reminding people to make sure you can vote in a block.

he's at l4 and I'm at 6 on my doom counter. If the next 4 votes aren't close together he could still kill me.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 am

Post by Devotress »

Frown face.

So, now you saw what I was talking about with what bill just did.

Meh at L3. Doom counter at 4. Please wait to vote in a block.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Devotress »

Actually at bill, why did you ignore what i'd been saying?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Devotress »

Well I'm going offline for a bit, so this may be my last post depending on if people can get votes in without meh catching it sometime later. I probably won't bother with a bah post if I die so just going to say "Bah die bill" here and say good luck to the town.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Devotress »

So meh got me right?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Devotress »

How can I be mad at such a cute and fuzzy little kitten
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Devotress »

Wow at all the doctor protects I got. I think I generally look kind of scummy regardless of my alignment in games. I'm not sure what I did differently this game but I've got to figure it out and play like this more often.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Devotress »

This is the part where I'd go into the graveyard all like "wow can you believe that CRAZY thing that guy just said"

But no one will read the graveyard anymore so I post it here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”