Pledge of Allegiance (Game Over! Page 76)

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #0) » Tue May 04, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Just got my role etc, I have finals still so I'm
v/la
till tomorrow at the earliest sorry guys.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #1) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 am

I like how I make DGB's and Troll's scum list for being V/LA, only scum take finals! I'll have a catchup post for you guys by the end of the day.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #2) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:39 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I like how I make DGB's and Troll's scum list for being V/LA, only scum take finals! I'll have a catchup post for you guys by the end of the day.
You can vote Phate and catch up later.
Fine.
##Vote Phate
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #3) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Just going to dive right into this actually, catch up is not a fun prospect at 3am.

From what I've read charter, DGB, troll are probably town. Not sure where I stand on Llama, my gut is tingling there. I don't really agree with the idea of xvart being scum from his ISO. That last post from RC is pretty weak, but I'm not in a position to complain about it till I do a phate ISO and put some thoughts down on that. That'll probably happen tomorrow once I move home from college.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #4) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 pm

I doubt Fishy is lying after reviewing his claim.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #5) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:11 am

He said he won't, we should probably end him. I wasn't really that impressed with the troll case earlier so looking at where the wagons stand now I'll go with the fishy lynch.

Unvote vote fishy
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #6) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:32 am

Fack.

## Unvote Vote Fishy.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #7) » Thu May 13, 2010 7:51 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's suppose that one group of "others" lean to help the town in a way. Does that not mean that some other group exists that would lean to help the scum in a similar way?
This. We have no way to know if Fishy is actually helping us or if he is extrapolating his claim from a similar point based role that wants to help scum.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #8) » Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 am

Fishythefish wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:This. We have no way to know if Fishy is actually helping us or if he is extrapolating his claim from a similar point based role that wants to help scum.
You are lynching me because you don't know I'm protown? I didn't realise we have 20 lynches today.
When you claim non-town, refuse to tell us your actions, refuse to do what we say, and admit your only going to act in your own best interest, yes, we might consider lynching you for not being pro-town.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #9) » Thu May 13, 2010 8:45 am

A false TRIchotomy, I'm impressed. How about the known track on you? There's no proof of a busdriver, there's no proof you really are 'helping town' in your wincon. Your goal is to score points, maybe you're telling the truth about helping town earns you points or maybe you're not. You're going to say whatever you think will get you through the day so you can get closer to your wincon. When you ask me to 'give evidence' it's kind of ironic since the only evidence we have of anything from you is your word and you already told us your playing for your faction and not ours so how can we trust it? Oh, and not acting in town's best interests is pretty much the definition of being anti-town.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #10) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:34 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ RC

Purdy sure Fishy is still lying about stuff. But he's not killing people at night.

Or recruiting players into a cult, like Jack. I hope someone is roleblocking Jack. EVERY. NIGHT.

Or we can lynch him, too.
This. RC also knows his shit. The problem comes down to we have no proof of Fishy's alignment and we caught him red handed in the night. 'Omg busdrive' is not a defense.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #11) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:34 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ RC

Purdy sure Fishy is still lying about stuff. But he's not killing people at night.

Or recruiting players into a cult, like Jack. I hope someone is roleblocking Jack. EVERY. NIGHT.

Or we can lynch him, too.
This. RC also knows his shit. The problem comes down to we have no proof of Fishy's alignment and we caught him red handed in the night. 'Omg busdrive' is not a defense.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #12) » Mon May 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Jack wrote:I still don't get why farside thinks I'm accusing her of bussing. My theory was about her distancing with xvart, and attacking fishy because he's an opposing scum faction (of three legislature, executive etc). That is in no way her bussing fishy.

My guess is that she got confused because I worded it like "let's say farside is a member of the legislature and fishy is the judiciary" and farside actually is one of those and had that in mind when I was accusing her of bussing.
I'm confused. You seem to be one of the people arguing that we shouldn't lynch the 'non-hostile others' and that scum are riding these wagons (ala ISO 99). All your supposed scum-hunting on farside will accomplish, if you're even correct, is outing another non-hostile other... Therefore the purpose of this besides noise is...?

##unvote ##vote Jack
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #13) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:58 am

My gut tells me troll is town. Not going to vote for that lynch, I would also prefer Nico.

@Fishy: You gave us some info earlier about the point teams, do you know if one of them is like you but trying to help scum?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #14) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:26 am

Gammagooey wrote:Nico-
Who's scum?
Are there scum on your wagon and if so where/who?

RC & charter & Shotty - You three have said you'd prefer a Nico wagon to Trolls, so why are you still on 1-2 vote wagons when Troll could be taken to L-1 any second by the guy you'd rather vote for?

d3x and pops- Who would you rather lynch between Nico and Troll?
Simply because I prefer nico to troll doesn't make it my first choice wagon. I don't see how the threat of L-1 is pressing enough to make me move my vote prematurely.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #15) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Sorry I must've missed why everyone wants me dead, anyone care to explain?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #16) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Yes.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #17) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:18 pm

I have abilities that benefit the town, one has been used, some others haven't it's fairly confirmable but I'd rather not claim it right now.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #18) » Sun May 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Xvart was part of my faction.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #19) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:08 pm

My point system is nearly identical to Fishy's. I'm not going to disclose the possible identities of any remaining members of my faction. I transmitted the rolecop to DGB last night. I could probably confirm her alignment for you if the other gov't members pooled info based on the scoreboard.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #20) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:10 pm

That's rather rude, I prefer not to be shot. ~calls secret service~
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #21) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:24 pm

I score boarded today. So we should be able to deduce something about people's alignments from the transmission last night.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #22) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Zorblag wrote:EBWOP: And by the post that makes me nervous I mean the Secret Service bit from Shotty to the Body.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Only because you're a terrorist!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #23) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Oh yeah, none of us will out our partners because we lost points if they claim. Just a heads up.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #24) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:34 pm

And Zorblag will probably shoot them, but that's beside the point.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #25) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Lol that would mean we both transmitted to scum.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #26) » Mon May 24, 2010 1:05 am

Fishythefish wrote:Shotty; do you now have a ranking then?

If I were to tell you that at the beginning of day 2 you had +ve points/-ve points, would you be able to confirm town/scum?
I have the scoreboard from after last night, should be able to. The transmit roleblock was our first action.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #27) » Mon May 24, 2010 1:12 am

EBWOP: rolecop*
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #28) » Mon May 24, 2010 7:04 am

Fishythefish wrote:@Shotty: are you also saying that there is no way you could have scored any points on D1/N1 (since there was no lynch and you used no abilities)?
Correct.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #29) » Mon May 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Plum seems awfully determined to shoot me before we can confirm people's alignment.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #30) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:31 am

What did Dex claim the scoreboard to be?

I had

1. Executive
2. Legislature
3. Judiciary

for today.

If I scored nothing for transmitting and your judiciary Fishy whoever you sent to is scum if we we're tied the day before.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #31) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:54 am

I received my scoreboard in the time between posts 1345 and 1346. You lost a point for the mislynch you were on which would explain you being lower than me, but how did Dex wind up with us tied later in the day? I have no way to gain points during the day besides lynching. I'm beginning to suspect an outside force affecting our scores.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #32) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:19 am

Fishythefish wrote:Yeah, there are all sorts of ways the scores could have changed between yesterday and today. The fact that you and d3x disagree about today's scoreboard is really weird.

I would be very surprised, and also feel somewhat cheated by this game, if I don't have control over my score, and that is something I would only consider as an explanation if all else failed.
Agreed. Let's wait for D3x's timeframe on his scoreboard and go from there.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #33) » Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 am

Okay the mod explained why we have different results to me. The way he worded gaining points for not claiming sucked, so since d3x scoreboarded after I claimed it would explain the discrepancy. I apparently got knocked down for losing the potential points of not being claimed rather than gaining them at the end of the game if I were still unclaimed/alive.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #34) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:08 pm

I considered that for a while too DiPeitro, but the way my abilities are scored it just wouldn't be balanced if one team was scored based on scum objectives. Of course, that's just my take on it based on the info I was given.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”