ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #0) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by ortolan »

Mina (21) wrote:Question to DTMaster and Ortolan: do you know why were you both added to the game? Were you recruited by a specific faction?
I don't think this should be discussed, certainly at this point in time.
Plum (76) wrote:I forsee this being annoying and I blame it all on Tar for creating a role that does something this stupid in the first place.
Are you the one that apparently moves the votes around?
rajrhcpfreak (78) wrote:
vote: Plum

there is a couple of people i already see rising on my scumdar but someone not helping at all and selfvoting is someone that needs to be removed asap.
Scummy. She implied in her post she had a pro-town reason for self-voting and yet you're voting her "for being unhelpful" i.e. actually being scummy which is illogical and opportunistic. Not that I disapprove of her lynch if she wants to be lynched but your stated reason for voting her is not well reasoned.
rajrhcpfreak (85) wrote:SaintKerrigan random voted then for some reason when he found out the mechanic he unvoted to revote for me. somthing feels weird, its no longer random its intentional. do you have a problem with random voting Iecerint?

ill keep my vote on Saint. he was second on my list anyways.
Until you give a better reason this is now just retaliatory voting (OMGUS).
Albert B. Rampage (93) wrote:I want everyone to answer this:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Setup speculation time...how many scum do you think there are?
I'd guess around 10 including third parties.

~~scumvibes~~ from Fate's 97. There's the stretching to find scummy motives from a mere question SaintKerrigan asked, and also a very premature calling out of ABR as town.
Faraday (114) wrote:2 x 4 multiple factions + some form of neutrals that kinetic likes to throw in ala SpyreX and Mufasa in Wheel of Time. Adding up to ten all together I think.
This looks potentially right on the money to me.

ABR can lead the town.

Anyway

Vote: dramonic
(Fate)
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #1) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:11 am

Post by ortolan »

excellent, the site is no longer lagging so I can read this game.
Fate (148) wrote:My wagon will never take off if big names like you lean town on me, Troll.
Strong potential distancing.
DTMaster (149) wrote:I didn't worship last night and I'm not required to follow any gods. I actually forgot about the worship mechanic. V.V. I'm busy trying to juggle my other games atm.
This is interesting and I'll confirm that I also didn't worship (because I cannot).
DTMaster (149) wrote:Oh yeah last night I recieved a note when I came in. There is a mafia faction, and I highly think it's a single mafia faction and it has a Godfather. Yes I'm claiming role related information nao in Alice in Wonderland Style.
This is also very interesting.
raj (162) wrote:are you really going to pick and choose from my quote? right before my post 85 i said i was stupid and i messed up on the purpose of plum's selfvote. i didnt realize that the vote was being bumped down two players.

OMGUS or not his reasoning is fallible. lets go slowly for you to understand..

1. he first blames it on random vote. i do detest random votes but thats a losing battle.
2. what better way to random vote than to place a vote and it magicly moves it to another player.
3. apparently the random random vote isnt good enough for SK so he unvotes and rerandom votes.

now lets make some conclusions:
1. since his vote really isnt random then there is somthing behind his votes.
i can only conclude that he has some reason to vote for me, or he has a reason not to vote for Iecerint. i wont go into the the many WIFOM options that we can go from that, but in the end he is lying about his random vote.

is this OMGUS? well is it ok to attack a person that you know is innocent for intentially voting for them but hiding it as a random vote? yes as long as its not yourself aparently. is he scum? possibly. enough for me to call him out on it and give him a vote. its not like any of his votes have been pro town anyways.
I really don't like this as a case. Although the fact raj reacted strongly to my attack on him despite the fact I didn't vote him is a bit town.

I honestly just skimmed the game, I can't be bothered reading all those posts and if anything they will make my scumdar less accurate. Why are three of you complete fools voting me for no reason? "Lurking"? You realise the game has been open like a day and the previous few times I tried to reread the game the fucking site was unusable? Sigh, I should never be surprised at the idiotic reasons I get voted on this site, it just gets frustrating after a while. Anyway, does anyone have any good reasons not to lynch Fate (is there any reason he is voting me besides the fact I am voting him [no]. Oh wait there is no coherent reason anyone is voting me, but I knew that already).
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #2) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:08 am

Post by ortolan »

I don't even care if you're scum anymore, I just want to policy lynch you anyway
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by ortolan »

Mina wrote:Question to players who've played with ort before: is he the one you'd have recruited from that list, as scum or town? The one game I've seen him play (Gonzo Mafia), he was lynched on D1 as scum.
That's only where I play with retards who will inevitably attempt to lynch me day one regardless of alignment (like Vi and the bunch of plebs in this game apparently.) I think I've been lynched day one/two in like the last 6 games I've played, it's not because anyone's good at reading me but more because this site just seems to be played out like some retarded popularity contest these days, which makes games completely unenjoyable for me.

For the record I was joking about whoever it was I claimed a guilty on (I don't even remember that moron I was arguing with's name). But he's annoying and or scum and should get lynched anyway, and I don't care if you lynch me first, seeing as the speds on this site seem to attempt to lynch me constantly (really says something for supposed "scumhunting" ability when you can guess the lynch deterministically i.e. there is no scumhunting whatsoever present on this site). So yer Kinetic can replace me as you can tell I obviously hate playing mafia on this site by now cause it's a complete circle jerk.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”