Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

Psst Great and Powerful Mods, can you make the front page reflect my entrance into the game?

Kthnxbai.

<3
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

Beginning to Bottom of Page 5

On Amished

Why would you be surprised that your vote on almightbob in CONFIRMATION wouldn't carry over?

On Socrates

He seems a bit crazed about this item grabbing bit. I know it's a game mechanic, but it seems that you are more wrapped up in that then scumhunting. Why so focused on it?

Also it seems that you already need to re-read the rules since the item grabbing mechanic does not work the way that you are trying to allude.

I also don't agree with your wanting the person who receives an item to come out with that fact. That would give scum a target and then we wouldn't learn anything the next day.

On DeathNote

Why do you need a sample town PM? This screams to me that you don't have a town PM.

Also your questioning of whether or not town PRs exist really rubs me the wrong way.
almightybob wrote:He's either stupid Town helping the scum by ensuring that they have a template for fakeclaiming, or (far more likely in my opinion) he's scum who didn't realise we'd pick up on the significance of him not already having a Town role PM.

Either way, there's absolutely no pro-Town justification for it.
QFT on all of this.

On DizzyIzzyB13

Has voted twice on people without giving reasons. I don't have much experience with him. Is this normal play for Dizzy?

On bv310

I see bv's sticking to him normal way of playing - voting for people without giving reasons, not contributing barely anything.

Finally, a little bit of substance in Posts 107 and 108.

On Ifrinn
Ifrinn wrote:DeathNote. Why do you seem to intentionally land yourself in hot water in regard to pm's and such?
You've never played with DeathNote before have you? This isn't a new thing.

On DocPotter

What other reasons could DeathNote be asking for the town PM?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Uh... why is CryMeARiver in this game when he's currently banned from Mafia sign-ups?
It can be found here. Started on March 1st.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

Gonna be finishing my read here in a bit guys.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know that I've barely if ever looked at the ban thread, and I really don't think he was let into the game maliciously by Kise or Reck. I'm pretty sure that it is an oversight and that as soon as their lazy asses get out of bed that it will be rectified.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

At this point, Cry, you need to stop posting and get clarification from mith. I'm not a fan of playing with cheaters.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 6 to Bottom of Page 8

On bv310
bv310 wrote:Boomer Bile in the game draws the horde, so I'd assume this is a one-shot vig weapon.

Sorry if this isn't following the plan, but I'd rather get it before scum does.
Why would you introduce such WIFOM here? You going out of your way to say "I'd rather get it before scum does" just makes me suspect you more.

On Nelly

Post 144 is quite a bit of an overreaction, imho, as is Post 149. Why so overdefensive Nelly?
Nelly632 wrote:But please do tell exactly why you quoted that if not to attempt to get them to attack me?
Why are you so concerned about being attacked? You are acting very squeamish, like you are hiding something.

It was very obvious that Anon was curious of other people's opinions, but immediately you jumped into overdefensive overreactive mode. You also seem to be misrepresenting quite a bit of what others have said.

Nelly632 wrote:But on that same note I do not agree with Socrates attacking players and placing doubt in others minds beause they do not catch on to things as quickly as him...
Why are you so worried about this? If you are town, you shouldn't be worrying about this.

On Ifrinn

I see now what you guys are talking about with Ifrinn's 69. I'd also like to add this tidbit..
Ifrinn wrote:Re: a plan. I think that maybe after day2/3 people should debate on who they find most likely to be innocent and decide in order who should attempt to make the grab. Think of mass claiming. If one person is seen as most likely to be town they will make the grab and decide on who should go next etc.? Does that work for everyone? It should always be pre-empted so as not to have everyone scrabbling over each other like rats and fight among each other because they were beaten to the punch.
I mean I don't know of anyone with a town PM who would give a list of who is most likely to be town.
Ifrinn wrote:*First to the DN grab: WAH?!??!??!?! *EXTREME ANGRY FACE*
Im now conflicted. DeathNote is in no way shape or form up for a lynch today. While being MAJORLY pissed off at the item grab there is no town benefit risking him to see him or any of the grabbers to the gallows. But the idea that he took it when it was decided town would wait and do it by order is exceedingly frustrating and scummy. But this is DN.
This almost feels like a "OMGOSH HE GOTZ THE ITEMZ OVA MEEEE" whine than anything else.

Overreaction much?

On DeathNote

Is Post 156 what you were talking about as your answer to
Starbuck wrote:Why do you need a sample town PM?
I really don't understand why you let this distraction drag on for so long.

On almightybob
almightybob wrote:I'm just confused why people would join a Mafia game themed around a game they don't play. I assumed everyone in this game would be familiar with L4D.
I've never played either game. I'm just not a fan. I'm more of a MW2 or Halo kinda girl, but I am familiar with the story line a little.

And it's an unwritten rule that I always play in Reck or Kise modded games and vice versa.

almightybob wrote:Do you know what's
hilarious
? When I was looking back just there to see who first started speculating about the setup, do you know what I found?
Socrates, post 51 (18 posts before Ifrinn first mentioned the setup), wrote:
Incidentally, I expect a powerful scum team. Just putting that out there.
So, irony of ironies, the first to speculate on the setup in any way was in fact Socrates.
God I love hypocrisy. It's such good entertainment when it blows up in your face.
Nice find.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Page 9 to CAUGHT UP YAY!

Holy hell! I didn't realize Tar was playing. I think this is my first game actually playing with Tar. Bloody awesome!

Who is a part of the Ifrinn hydra?

On Charlie

Did he ever give further explanation on the following:
Charlie wrote:I asked myself after posting that, :"Is this scummy?" and I found myself answering "No."
almightybob wrote:
Charlie wrote:I asked myself after posting that, :"Is this scummy?" and I found myself answering "No."
You check your own posts to see if they're scummy? Afraid you'll let something slip?
This was my thought as well when I read that.

Charlie conveniently deflects explaining what he meant in Post 227, and in Post 239, he says that he thought "it was harmless".
Charlie wrote: initially thought it was harmless; now I learned from this game that it is totally unnecessary to say so. I never made that statement before, this is/was my first time.
I still don't understand why you would be reading yourself to see if you are scummy if you are town, unless you are trying to make sure that you aren't being scummy when you are scum.

FOS: Charlie

Charlie wrote:Starbuck, what about an analysis of the rest and myself?
So in the midst of catching up, you want me to drop catching up and iso and analyze everyone?

No thanks.

On bv310
bv310 wrote:I already explained my DN vote, and every time I notice something, it's already being discussed.
And you have absolutely nothing that you could add to the conversation? Nothing new to bring to the table?
Pomegranate wrote:I'd probably be happy with any of those, if you really put in the effort and did some scumhunting.
This. Exactly this.

On DeathNote
DeathNote wrote:@Starbuck- Not answering your question till you catch up more. I have already delivered my response to it.

Does anyone else honestly think I am scummy for my PM request now?
I have asked you for clarification in my last catch up post. Stop purposely not answering.

almightybob wrote:So how am I supposed to believe, DN, that you weren't just stalling for time until you could think of a passable excuse?
QFT.
DeathNote wrote:I think your reaching hard for something to be a scum tell that shouldn't be.
I don't believe it's reaching at all. You blatantly brought the attention onto yourself. You easily could have PM'd the mod and instead you chose not to, and therefore wouldn't have this issue around now.

On almightybob
almightybob wrote:A defensive stance, exactly like what you did with "I just always reek of scum"?
DeathNote is the king of emotional responses.

On Socrates
Socrates wrote:I have already explained what the pro-town benefit of my plan is and people have largely ignored it. I would keep arguing about it, but that horse is out of the stall and nothing productive will come from it.*
There is ABSOLUTELY NO pro-town benefit to your plan right now.

On jmj

Post 340 - what a bunch of fencesitting. It's like you are trying to not have to place a vote so that you won't be attacked for it.

Vote: JMJ
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mod: Vote Count pretty plx?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Glork wrote:I don't understand the gist of why people suspect jmj.
If you look at my Post 343 under the "On jmj" part at the bottom, you will find why I found jmj enough to vote for. In his Post 340, he writes a whole paragraph on how he doesn't feel confident enough to place a vote because he isn't sure they are actually scum, and this is after 14 PAGES of a game. On top of that, he lists people and reasons as to why he finds them suspicious, but doesn't vote. This is textbook fencesitting.

His List of "Suspects"

1. Socrates - "I would say you, due to starting the game off not by asking questions to us the players, but three posts full of questions to the mod about the set-up."

2. DeathNote - "My next suspect is DeathNote due to him asking for that sample PM, then taking far too long to respond to the accusations against him."

3. bv, Charlie & Dizzy - "The third is a toss-up between bv310, Charlie and Dizzy. they all have done things that are scummy, but nothing extremely serious."

In Post 344, he defends himself rather weakly imho. He states that...
jmj3000 wrote:Accuse me of fencesitting all you want, but as I have stated before in not just this game, but my completed games, I won't vote unless I am 100% confident that the person I am voting for is scum. Does it tend to lead to me having some weird voes that don't go along with the crowd's votes sometimes? Yes. Does it end up with me joining a bandwagon sometimes? Yes. We are 14 pages into the game, I know, but as I stated, with the number of inactives and replacements we have had in this game, I'm not confident in voting anyone yet.
He says here that he doesn't vote unless he's 100% CONFIDENT that the person he's voting for is scum. Almightybob completely debunks this with his research on jmj in Post 351. JMJ lied about his meta and Almightybob proved it.

My vote will stay.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Starbuck »

JMJ, right now, you are blatantly going out of your way to be a distraction. Please go back and re-read the thread and come up with some type of case on someone. You shouldn't be fencesitting this far along on Day 1.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Because you are purposely going out of your way to not bring anything to the table. You are doing the same thing they are, but you are being vocal about your unwillingness.

And if you can be vocal about this, that means you can be vocal about coming up with a case and voting someone.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Stalling....:roll:

And the replacements are different people than the people that they replaced. They won't know what their predecessor was thinking. Trust me, I'm the queen of replacing into games.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Amished wrote:Back from V/LA.

Vote: thatguy00

Solely for the dichotomy of voting between Socrates and Ifrinn. Having that weak ass "oh, ifrinn has done other things that are scummy" (paraphrased) addendum without actually bringing up any points leads me to believe that he's scum.

I'll take a look at jmj; but I'm positive that thatguy is scum and is where my vote will stay unless I see something equally as scummy from jmj.

Amished, have a case?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

DocPotter wrote:"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" works for tits and dicks, not mafia.
I completely LOL'd at this in the middle of my office.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

And.....

Again.... S-T-A-L-L-I-N-G
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Oh Frabjous Mods: Can you add the "# of votes to lynch" in vote counts?

<3 always,

Starbuck
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

How ironic that you ask for a case when you refuse to give any.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Grab: Dual Pistols
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

almightybob wrote:Frankly, I would be happy to lynch bv just in case he got the guns, so that they will return to the Town since he won't get an opportunity to use them.
This sounds like a slip here.

How are you 100% sure that bv is town?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Starbuck »

Furry, just why do you think jmj is town?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Starbuck »

Gut isn't good enough for me, Furry.

He is refusing to give cases. He can write paragraphs about how he's not sure and he's not confident, but he's not adding anything to the game.

What's so townie about that?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm concerned about the sudden steam behind the bv wagon, especially with the fact that jmj jumped on the counterwagon.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

Nice OMGUS, jmj.

I'm not refusing to acknowledge them. You didn't post them until you were being pressured by almost everyone playing. Just because you posted them (after stalling for forever) DOES NOT get you off the hook with me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Starbuck »

You know everyone is about bv and his non-contributing. What about DocPotter?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

jmj's Suspicions

Socrates - "Socrates has been pointed out as being scummy multiple times due to the set-up speculation and trying to get an item grabbing order set-up BEFORE Ifrinn had even said anything."

DeathNote - "I just asked one of my suspects for a case, that person being DN, after they vote without giving a reason, on top of them asking in the thread for a sample pm, in addition to refusing to answer a question from YOU Starbuck and one from Charlie."

bv - "As for bv, he is quickly climbing my scum ladder due to his continued absence, even though people have posed questions to him and said they were suspicious of him."

Charlie - "As for Charlie, he went and goes "I read my post to make sure it didn't sound scummy". Why does a townie need to worry about that. If you look too town, you are suspicious, should your posts should sound just a little scummy."

Jmj worries me because he doesn't bring any new information to the table...at all. I also find his suspect list to be a little too easy imho. I mean, it's easy as hell for anyone to be suspicious of DeathNote. It's his playstyle. Same thing with bv. I've been in 3 games with bv now, and he has done the exact same thing, every time. His bandwagon feels more like a policy lurker lynch, than an actual "we think he is scum" lynch.

I also don't care for his deflection in Post 417.
jmj3000 wrote:Wait, I'm being targeted for something that bv has also done and he gets a free pass?
At this point, bv was voting or had already placed a serious vote on someone, where JMJ DID NOT and was perfectly happy to sit back and NOT VOTE his top suspect because last I knew, according to Post 402, bv WAS NOT jmj's top suspect. It's a very opportunistic move.

So jmj, my point is, you are willing to jump on the bv wagon who you say "did the same thing that you are doing", but you aren't even suspecting any of the other lurkers, such as DocPotter, Glork, dramonic, or thatguy to name a few.

The only reason that you even decided to contribute was because you had votes and pressure on you. I feel the flailing of scum here. It also feels like Furry is trying to coach and save the flailing jmj.

And did no one catch this...
jmj3000 wrote:I've got a feeling you are scum grabbing the items so you can destroy them.
I, as town,
can't let that happen, so I'm going to be that last person to grab for it.
Villagers don't really go out of their way to state that they are village. They show that they are pro-town with their actions.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm also concerned with the fact that bv has claimed to receiving the bile, therefore making him a PR, and that no one on his wagon is considering this.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

Bv has a grand total of 27 posts.

DocPotter has 21 (but has about the same contribution as bv).
Glork has 22 (but most of his are quite full of substance).
dramonic has 6 posts (and A LOT LESS contribution than bv).
thatguy has 26 (but has about the same contribution as bv).

Have you even looked at dramonic in iso? I don't understand how you can be voting for Bv for your reasoning and not be voting for dramonic.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

almightybob wrote:
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Explain your opinions on lynching claimed power roles.
Whoa whoa whoa. Where did I miss bv claiming a power role?
Here
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm not sure, but I think DN said he didn't get it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

It said 9 earlier. Something changed.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Charlie, for balance purposes, there's going to be more than 8 townies in an 18 person game. Also, I know Kise and Reck pretty well. They may have made one or more of the main core of survivors to start as scum, and you are forgetting that people may have already been recruited.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Wrong game. I need to not post as soon as I wake up. I'm currently in another game with recruiting abilities. My apologies.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Furry wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Wrong game. I need to not post as soon as I wake up. I'm currently in another game with recruiting abilities. My apologies.
But there arent 18 players or Charlie in the other game...

I do know what game you are talking about though, and that it is a recruiting game. This is something to come back to though if the game does end up being a recruiting game.
I was replying to Charlie's post directly before mine and I did look at the front page to count the # of people, but had the other game in mind.

I made a mistake, it happens.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Starbuck »

But has anyone noticed that since his claim, JMJ HAS NOT SHOWN BACK UP.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Starbuck »

JMJ, you obviously don't know me well enough to know that I am a huge advocate of not judging someone due to their real life stuff going on.

You are one of the people under major suspicion. To just claim and then not show up for awhile, looks to me, like you really are scum and that you gave up.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Starbuck »

To add to the above, it's normally a good idea to post that you won't be around.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Post by Starbuck »

What would you expect scum to claim? Scum? I mean seriously.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

KISE & RECK'S UNIVERSAL LAWS wrote:2.
DAY PHASE
: Vote, and shit. There will be a universal deadline of 3 weeks for every phase.
Mods: What happens if we don't meet the lynch quota? Does that person get lynched or is it a no lynch?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

Thanks Bob. I guess I just can't read.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

Who is supposed to make up the Ifrinn hydra?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

This Amished wagon moved way too fast. It is feeling VERY opportunistic.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

It kinda bothers me since you were one of the main derailers of the jmj wagon, with no other evidence than your "gut".
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

For?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

JMJ was my top suspect yesterday. That's why my vote didn't move. I am a firm believer in keeping your vote on the person you suspect most.
Is that going to be an ongoing thing today? I hope not.
Town has much more important things to focus on.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't feel that you were scummy. Hence, not switching my vote.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm gonna go WIFOM-ish here for a second, but I play with Amished in games often. I don't think he would set himself up by killing the two people who suspected him most. Someone could be trying to set up their case. That's one theory.

The other theory is just the exact opposite, but I don't know how that would be a smart move for scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Doc, you have a grand total of 24 posts in this game.

Who are your suspects and why?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Starbuck »

dramonic wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I'm gonna go WIFOM-ish here for a second, but I play with Amished in games often. I don't think he would set himself up by killing the two people who suspected him most. Someone could be trying to set up their case. That's one theory.

The other theory is just the exact opposite, but I don't know how that would be a smart move for scum.
Is it your belief that both kills could have been done by Amished? I find that highly doubtful. And suspicious, considering I dont believe anyone would consider a faction with a doublekill.

Inside info?
I don't believe it was a faction with a doublekill at all. I'm not sure why you would allude that I do.

I just would find it odd if he is scum that he would agree to killing off any person suspecting him knowing the links.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Dramonic, you fix your vote in Post 724. Did you miss my reply to you in Post 711? It seems to me that you did and thus, misrepresented what I meant.

Furry pretty much covered everything I wanted to say at the beginning of page 30. I don't understand how you can have a "gut town read" on Amished, and then try to straw man that you don't feel that I intend to defend him. That was a defense of him, no matter how subtle. Obviously, it's WIFOM because it depends on Amished being town and not scum.

I'm not afraid to bring up a possible theory/"what if" scenario, if it brings us closer to nailing scum.

Also, I know my defense of him is weak as all hell. I am one of those people (and you, of all people, should know this) that is strongly against using WIFOM as a defense for myself or others. But Amished isn't stupid. As scum, I highly doubt he would kill off either of the people suspecting him the most.

And omg this...
dramonic wrote:So Starbuck is scum for defending Amished (who you think is town) with WIFOM in order to make him look like scum?
Dramonic, I'd like you to show me just where I have suspected Amished.

dramonic wrote:Starbuck protects Amished
She is lynched, she flips scum
Doesn't that make you suspicious of Amished?
Do you have any other case on me other than my one post on page 29?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

I would like to hear from the following people:

jmj
Pom
Tar
thatguy

You guys are being awfully quiet.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know Pom's probably V/LA due to Passover, but I still like to hear what she has to say.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

Furry is chainsawing because you make no freaking sense.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

You don't feel that Amished is scum.
I don't feel Amished is scum.

Therefore, I don't understand your case on me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Pomegranate wrote:Meta, you're saying?
I guess it would be meta. For me, it's just experience of playing with Amished and just knowing that he wouldn't be that dumb.

Amished wrote:I still don't know how people are coming to the conclusion that even if I were scum, I could kill two people.
For the record, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SCUM HAD 2 KILLS LAST NIGHT. dramonic blew that one all out of proportion.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

The point is dramonic took my words and twisted them to make it seem like I thought that scum had 2 kills last night and that there couldn't be the possibility of an SK, vig or third party team.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Mods: Can we can prods on those who haven't shown up since the start of day?

JMJ is one, but I know there are a few others too.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sorry guys, uber busy weekend.
almightybob wrote:All items multiple-use:
The AI Director wrote:3.
ITEM USE:
Items grant night actions to the town recipients.
A player who receives an item will keep that ability for the remainder of the game.
That doesn't explicitly say multiple use.

The player may keep it for the remainder, but some items could definitely be one-shot.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't ignore it. I just wanted to state that we shouldn't discount the fact that there are probably one shot items out there.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Why are you so drastically trying to twist words for your own benefit, bob?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Starbuck »

So dramonic, what's with your sudden drop of your push on me?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Starbuck »

Where did I ever say I was opposed to a nameclaim, Charlie?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mods: Prods on the following please...

jmj3000 - Last post Monday April 12th
DocPotter - Last post Tuesday April 6th
bv310 - Last post Sunday April 11th
DeathNote - Last post Sunday April 11th

According to msutils.net, all of them are actively posting in other games.

Also,
FOS: crypto
for not even having some kind of catch up post or notes posted with what he has noted so far.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

Charlie wrote:Quite some time ago and I forgot, but it isn't hard to dig up. It's right here. Notice I did not say you're opposed to it in #855, just that you think it is not helpful in that post, so you've got to read my interpretation of Tarhalindur's intention in context.
You make no sense. I didn't say I was against a nameclaim and I never said that I thought it was unhelpful.

Automatically what I say is unhelpful because you deem it so? I didn't know we were playing "MAFIA: According to Charlie". :roll:

Why are you trying desperately to put words in my mouth?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Starbuck »

But I never said that a nameclaim was unhelpful. Where are you getting this from?

And no, I don't have paranoia. I just don't like when you pull shit out of your ass saying that I said it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

Make sure you smash your head against it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

JMJ, who are your top suspects so far today and why?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by Starbuck »

thatguy00 wrote:I don't, JMJ stands out, plain and simple.
What about him stands out?

He's now given his suspects. He's not waiting all day to tell us them. He's actively scumhunting.

What EXACTLY have you done to try and nail scum?
thatguy00 wrote:Follow up with JMJ on that OMGUS, try not to look too oppourtunistic.
I would like you to define, for everyone, what OMGUS is.

Because you seem to have it wrong.

I definitely see where thatguy has been scummy, and I was ready to vote him. Until I read his claim.

I'm not willing to lynch thatguy, because I am also a member of the band.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I can't help him if he didn't claim correctly.

I just know who I am, and I am neither one of those guys.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

As someone who isn't an avid L4D player, I didn't know these band guys existed until I received my role PM. If thatguy is in the same boat as me, it'd probably be pretty easy to mix them up.

Not trying to excuse the guy because if I had to claim I would make doubly sure with my PM first. Also, since you can quote PMs in this game, there is no reason to fuck up your roleclaim.

Vote: thatguy00
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

Unvote
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

I do have the same image, which is why I can see why you could get confused.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Starbuck »

The AI Director wrote:<3<3<3<3
Be sure to read the rules, this game operates a bit differently.

Hello,
Starbuck
!

You are
Jake
Survivor
!

That's you, second from the left. You're the lover of the group... I mean, at least as loving as a metal band can be. Midnight Riders are the best damn group of all time, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Just because you're a lover, though, doesn't mean you're past cracking a few skulls.

As a survivor, you have no special abilities... yet. Of course, you have your voice and your vote... but you may also gain special abilities by trying to scoop up some items. Be warned, though... scum may also try to get an item, and if they do, they'll destroy it.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Also, in case I die for some reason, I got the Flashlight yesterday. It was a one-shot use. I investigated JMJ. He's cleared as a townie.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

FOS: Dizzy

For this sudden push on this

FOS: thatguy

For doubting the fucking person who is trying to save your ass.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't feel that JMJ was obviously town, Furry.

Get over yourself.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

Dizzy, If you are going to get on something as minute as the location of the picture. I would like you to go back to my Post 999 and right click it. Take a look at the picture address -- http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/5/58 ... _super.png .

That's not from a Wiki.

Also, you are reaching now with...
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Also... claiming you got a one shot investigation from an item, using it up and then NOT claiming it at the start of the next day? Dubious behaviour. It's not like you have to worry about protecting yourself for future investigations. I find this claim... worrisome.
I knew others had a pro-town read on him, but I didn't want to give it away to the scum to give them an easy target. Apparently, that's too hard for you to understand?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:Well, this is looking good. 2 scums!

I was just about to note that thatguy called himself the "drinker of the group", which wasn't in his role PM, while Starbuck's role PM had him down as the "lover of the group".
Thatguy called himself the drinker.

Starbuck's Role PM is Starbuck's Role PM. Not thatguy's. Starbuck is Jake.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

There is definitely opportunistic scum in the midst of this wagon, and I am staying far from it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

And when thatguy doesn't flip scum, you are next.

I am just a Survivor, and you are pushing on a very flimsy and weak reasoning now.

Vote: Dizzy
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Starbuck »

There is an upside in my mind. I also made it quite clear that my opinion had changed of JMJ once day began. I would hope that anybody noticing that would see that I had some kind of information.

But it's whatever.

You are going to sit here and twist in turn my words every which way, no matter what I do.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

Him going to where pictures are linked from is like asking in a non-quoting of the PM game what the third word in the townie PM is. It's fucking retarded.

Come up with a real case, Dizzy, you are flailing.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

EDBWOP: Her
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Starbuck »

There are two of us here with that PM. Notice how Dizzy came out last with her PM. She could have easily doctored it and is working on trying to set up myself and thatguy.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to let her do it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

You obviously have a fakeclaim, my dear.

Or you, me and thatguy are just 3 townies going at it for no fucking reason. Just remember him and I weren't the ones that started this.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know I'm not scum. I directly quoted my PM when asked. I didn't delay on it or try and claim and fuck it up.

Let's lynch thatguy, and when he flips town that will show that I am telling the truth and Dizzy is not.

Unvote
Vote: thatguy
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm sorry, thatguy.

I tried to help. I honestly don't know if you are going to flip scum or town, but since you quoted pretty much the same role PM that I have, I don't believe you are lying.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Nope.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Bye thatguy! Thank you for helping us find some information that can help us kill some scumz!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Starbuck »

How so? We have a 2 v 1 here. Dizzy is saying that thatguy and I are scum because of our role PMs, when Dizzy conveniently waited to show her role PM until after we both claimed.

I'm not discounting the fact that all 3 of us are town and that Dizzy is just fucking wrong. Because knowing my role PM that I received from Kise & Reck that I quoted for you all, that could just mean that they used different pictures and that we are all town.

But Dizzy doesn't want to back the fuck down and think things through.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Starbuck »

This situation is going to die down or go away, which at this point means one of us has to die and flip to prove who is right and who is wrong.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I don't give a fuck. Lynch me and prove that thatguy and I are right. I don't mind being a sacrificial lamb so that we can move on from this stupid fucking discussion.

All I did was try to help and save someone who I think is town. Apparently, you can't fucking do that.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Unvote
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm really just thinking this a townie vs townie thing.

Look at all of the flavors about our roles....
Dizzy wrote: You're the drummer for one of the best goddamn bands ever, the Midnight Riders. You've been left for dead just like everyone else... but if anyone knows how to crack a few skulls, it's a drummer.
thatguy00 wrote:The Midnight Riders is your band, and you're damn proud of it. You're right at home in a zombie apocalypse... now you can bust some people up and kill people without getting detained or sentenced to life in prison.
Starbuck wrote:That's you, second from the left. You're the lover of the group... I mean, at least as loving as a metal band can be. Midnight Riders are the best damn group of all time, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Just because you're a lover, though, doesn't mean you're past cracking a few skulls.
They are all pretty similar. Don't cha think?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I was trying to save him, but the information that we can get from the lynch would be worth it as well.

Because it could prove who out of myself and thatguy & Dizzy are telling the truth. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to make sacrifices in a mafia game. If that sacrifice today is me, and it gets my town closer to getting a win. It doesn't bother me in the least.

Trust me, I'm the most lynched Day 1 VT on this site. Just read my wiki.

If I have nothing to lose, I'm going all out. You can also ask those who play with me regularly, I have a typically scummy town meta.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Starbuck »

What's the case on dram, Furry?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Starbuck »

It doesn't bother me. If me going all at my suspects gives the town something to go back and find, then I've done my job as a VT. I've gotten lynched and not one of our PRs.

How about you don't tell me how to play?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Starbuck »

VA games are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than these games.

1 game day = 1 real life day

You'd have to actually go and read the thread to understand why I was vigged by 3 people.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I agree, Furry, the stuff that he had going on about me just made no sense. I can see dramscum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Starbuck »

ReaperCharlie wrote:SB, I saw 5 games on your wiki where you were lynched Day 1. LOL @ this: View Askewniverse Mafia: Vigged Day 7 by 3 separate Vigs. Not to drag on here, but why do you play a typically scummy meta when you are town? That makes absolutely no strategic sense, haha. That's like... completely backwards =\
You just don't get it. I don't purposely play scummy. Unfortunately, it's how I come off to everyone else. I didn't ask for my town meta to be that like you are alluding.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Also in that VA mafia game, I was a very overpowered independent and for me to win. I had to fulfill certain criteria every day and in order for me to win, I had to be killed so I could transcend.

I was Loki from 'Dogma'.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

So who in the fuck is the double voter..
The AI Director wrote:thatguy00 (9): Amished, almightybob, dramonic, jmj3000, DizzyIzzyB13, bv310, Steam-Powered Shovel, Furry

That's only 8 people there.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

Oh never mind, apparently it was Furry.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

See Dizzy, your reasoning of same source of picture is just like saying "the third word of the fourth sentence of the town PM is".

If you are really going to get that fucking critical, then maybe you need to give up on mafia for awhile.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: Dizzy

I thought I had done this already.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Starbuck »

Charlie wrote:Starbuck, why should we believe you when you said the flashlight is a one-shot item?
Because now that thatguy died, that should semi-confirm me and my role PM.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

You know DeathNote may be a good spot for a ZL to hide too.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Starbuck »

Blah! Too many freaking Zombie games, I do still feel that DN could be scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Starbuck »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Hey, guys. Don't expect me to get caught up instantly, but I'll do the best I can.

Also, happy scumday, Starbuck!
Thanks hun!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Bob - I AM A SHE. If you call me a he, and ask me a question, I will not respond to you.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Why?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Starbuck »

Grab: Defribrillator
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

JMJ, grab for it please.

I'd like to know that another Survivor is grabbing for it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know (via my one shot flashlight) that JMJ is town. Right now, I know definitely that we have a 50% shot of the defribrillator ending up in town hands.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Starbuck »

dramonic wrote:Because you think I'm scum or because you think he's town?
Because both of those could potentially be argued against.
I don't think you are scum, but I KNOW that he is town.

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:If you know you and JMJ are town, why only 50%?
Because I was still under the impression of 4 people being able to grab the item and not 3. I posted 1152 just prior to going to bed.

jmj3000 wrote:I am thinking Starbuck included him in her calculations.
Please do not assume who or who not that I included.

Did I say anything about ReaperCharlie? No.

Did you ever read that I got that flashlight last night and I used it on you and found that you were town? It's why I'm disappointed in your lack of posting now, and why I've been asking you, who you suspect and why.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by Starbuck »

The only reason why I claimed the flashlight was because it was one-shot. Had I had more than one use of it, I wouldn't have claimed it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

In my eyes (and anyone other than Dizzy can contest or agree), I am confirmed, due to my role PM matching thatguy and yours not.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Starbuck »

jmj, could you make your sig just a bit smaller?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (isolation #119) » Sat May 01, 2010 1:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

No, you aren't the only one.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #120) » Sun May 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

The AI Director wrote:DeathNote has requested replacement.
Why does this not surprise me?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #121) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

nhammen, please start over at the beginning and do a read through.

Please be more active and more involved than your predecessor.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (isolation #122) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

Dizzy is the person I suspect most which is why my vote hasn't moved.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #123) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by Starbuck »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:That's L-2, I believe. Let me know when it's L-1 so I can make a thorough claim and the town can hopefully avoid a mislynch.
Didn't you already make a thorough claim?

almightybob wrote:I didn't realise a claim could get more thorough than showing a rolePM.
QFT
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #124) » Fri May 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Unvote

That'd be one hell of a gambit to pull as scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #125) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:42 am

Post by Starbuck »

Can someone give me a rundown of the SPS case?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #126) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I love how you don't take into account that maybe I'm not sure who could be scum now, if not Dizzy.

I am very skeptical of Dizzy, and I won't believe her until she shows us just what she can do. The only reason I unvoted is because I'm willing to trust those I have a town read on.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #127) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Starbuck »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I think the only excuse for not having any other possible scumreads is because you may not have been actively scumhunting throughout Day 1 and 2, and were only looking for reasons to lynch whoever seemed the most guilty at the time.
You should go read me in iso, because I was all over jmj's ass like a fat kid loves cake on Day 1. I got the one-shot flashlight and investigated him that night and found him to be town.

The whole debacle about role PMs is what got me onto Dizzy. And when thatguy posted his PM and it mirrored mine to the "T" that's what made me suspect Dizzy more. I feel Dizzy's latest claim with the pills is a gambit, but I as I said, I am willing to lay off Dizzy until this can be proven.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #128) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Grab: Molotov
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #129) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I was just rereading your Post 1405, and I wanted to make something clear.

Your original post that is there says that:
ReaperCharlie wrote:This makes me believe she is either scum that was trying to pull a gambit and is now trying to fade back into the woodwork (I have done this myself, and it has worked rather nicely, since as I always say: "Once the seed of doubt is planted, tis mighty hard to uproot."),
OR, she is town and thinks that having pushed that hard, she just made herself look guilty. And now she's trying not to get lynched for being too vehement in her attacks on Dizzy, and even though she may still want Dizzy dead, it is obvious that she doesn't want to appear like she still wants Dizzy dead.
1. I don't feel I made myself look guilty.
2. I never said that I didn't want Dizzy dead.
3. I don't think that I ever stopped trying to appear like I want her dead. If you have a specific example of where you think I did this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I DO NOT trust Dizzy at all, and as I said earlier, I unvoted ONLY because I trust my town reads.

Also, the latest claim from SPS has me trusting Dizzy a little more than before.

On SPS

His bragging in Post 1408 doesn't sit well with me at all.

It's one thing to CLAIM, it's another to BRAG. I don't find it to be a townie thing to brag.

SPS wrote:if I get nked, that will still have saved the town a mislynch. I'm not too worried about that happening because it's not exactly a bad thing. (And the molotov would just re-enter circulation.)
You aren't too worried about being NK'd because your scum buddies can't kill their own teammate.

Vote: SPS
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #130) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

So explain to me why I need to address things that I don't feel are of importance or that I feel have been addressed enough?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (isolation #131) » Thu May 13, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

How is it unclear what my opinion is? Apparently, someone missed me voting for them.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #132) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Starbuck »

Grab Molotov

What's with the threats, Dizzy?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #133) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

Why me over anyone else?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #134) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I was just wondering when your opinion of me changed?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #135) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I just don't understand why we would make it harder to lynch someone we suspect to be scum.

That just makes no sense.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #136) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: dramonic
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #137) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

almightybob wrote:Wait, did you mean claim as in "I claim that I have the Bile" or as in "Grab: Bile"? As it stands, the question seems to ask "can players fakeclaim items" which is obviously a yes.
The fact that you had to ask this question boggles me.

Unvote
Vote: almightybob
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #138) » Mon May 17, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Starbuck »

As it stands, I did not receive the Molotov cocktail.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #139) » Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Starbuck »

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Amished: It's easy to miss stuff if you haven't been reading up. Between Dizzy grabbing the pills and my first post of Day 4, I made exactly two posts. One was an anti-prod, and the other was a V/LA announcement. Does it look like I was paying close attention to the game at that point in time?
Do you realize that you are just digging yourself a deeper hole when you state things like this?

What Amished is trying to get through your thick skull is that you should go back and read and be caught up before bringing up things that we discussed days ago.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #140) » Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Grab Defibrillator
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #141) » Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Starbuck »

So now, the question is answered for the rest of you that one-shot items are in the game, especially the skeptics who questioned me about my one-shot flashlight.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (isolation #142) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Personally, I've been suspicious of you for awhile and now with you bringing up the topic of massclaim (as well as the scum NK WIFOM), just makes me trust you less.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (isolation #143) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Well, with what happened on the overnight, who are your top suspects?

That last paragraph that you wrote still feels to me like you suspect me, although, I had the Role PM that matched thatguy and I also announced that Jmj was town in the first post of Day 2.
Starbuck wrote:JMJ was my top suspect yesterday. That's why my vote didn't move. I am a firm believer in keeping your vote on the person you suspect most.
Is that going to be an ongoing thing today? I hope not.
Town has much more important things to focus on.
If you read the first words of each word going down, it says "jmj is town".
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (isolation #144) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Starbuck »

I did announce it with my claim (as you conveniently are forgetting), but I wanted to point out that I breadcrumbed it as soon as the Day opened.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #145) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:16 am

Post by Starbuck »

I am focusing on scumz. I believe almightybob to be, and I am ecstatic that dramonic flipped scum especially with that weak WIFOM attack me a few days ago.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (isolation #146) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Starbuck »

So, I'm still not getting where the idea of 2 scum factions is coming from.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #147) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mods - Can you kindly put who the dead replaced if they replaced anyone? It's rather confusing reading back and trying to figure out who was who without a guide.

<3 Starbuck <3

DONE.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #148) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Starbuck »

ISO of xofelf/CMAR/dramonic

Day 1

Elf only had 2 fluff posts, so I'll start with CMAR.

In CMAR's only game related post, he has some confusion about item grabbing and his first (and only) suspect is DeathNote/nhammen (who flipped town).

Moving onto dramonic....
dramonic wrote:Scummy people right now would be Socrates, jmj, Tar, with a possibility of DeathNote/nhammen.
The Iffrin/crypto wagon is completely overgrown and bad.
Setup/item speculation needs to end.
Socrates, jmj and nhammen all flipped town.
Tar is the only one that flipped scum.

Says the Iffrin/crypto wagon is bad. Reading back now, it feels like it could be a possible derail.

He jumps on the jmj wagon with no more reasoning other than
dramonic wrote:This is a good wagon
and then states that
dramonic wrote:Also, we really should lynch Jmj over bv. bv seems kinda genuine absense. jmj's play is just... creepy or something.
bv is someone else who has had a lot of suspicion surrounding him. This could be a derail as well.

At the end of Day 1, he swaps off jmj and onto almightybob stating
dramonic wrote:Not my fave candidate, but better that than NL.

Day 2

He immediately starts with his backwards WIFOM/word twisting/constant contradicting case on me. His reasoning...
dramonic wrote:Starbuck protects Amished
She is lynched, she flips scum
Doesn't that make you suspicious of Amished?
I don't think he would put a scum partner (meaning Amished here) in this much of the limelight.

He also jumps on Furry for "chainsawing me". For the record, Furry flipped town.

He seriously was just stirring up the pot between townies imho. He kept saying that he believed Amished to be town, which (now knowing that dramonic is scum) is him admitting that he knew Amished was town all along.

He was also one to help push along the PM craziness case between thatguy, myself, and Dizzy.

Day 3

He comes out the gate voting for Dizzy, which is a complete 180 to his stance the day prior.

And hey look, here's another subtle defense of bv...
dramonic wrote:I'm pretty sure BV is town actually. If he were scum he'd most likely have "used" the bile as quickly as possible on the dead body.
Unless it's like his thing with Amished.

He swaps from Dizzy onto SPS at the end of Day 3.

Day 4

Completely busses ReaperCharlie, and it's at this point that I noticed that he never seemed to mention RC at all.

He doesn't seem to mention bob, SaintKerrigan/Pom, or Charlie either.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #149) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

Just from reading dramonic in ISO, my suspicions lie with almightybob, crypto, and bv310.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (isolation #150) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

And btw, I figured out the 2 scum factions thing (the "om nom" vs "maul to death").
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #151) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

The NK.....
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #152) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

Are you fucking kidding me?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #153) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Starbuck »

See what's boggling me is if you are pro-town, why would you bring this idea up in the first place?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #154) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

Just glanced through crypto in ISO, and more than half of his posts have been one-liners.

Like someone is just trying to look busy.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #155) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

Go read him Diz, he doesn't mention barely anything about our lynched scum during the course of yesterday.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (isolation #156) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Starbuck »

V/LA Starting now until Tuesday May 25th.

We have a big on base festival this weekend and I work for Security. So I'll either be on patrol or volunteering at one of our booths
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #157) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm just curious as to how using the pills on dramonic makes Dizzy a proven townie?

I'm not seeing where Dizzy is confirmed.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (isolation #158) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Starbuck »

Because I just woke up and didn't think about it before posting.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #159) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Starbuck »

So, are you caught up with the game yet? We have a lot of downtime apparently.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #160) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Post by Starbuck »

We've had other priorities come up other than bv, and to me (now looking back on it), he could easily be scum gambiting his actions.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #161) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Post by Starbuck »

And actually

Vote: bv310
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #162) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Kisey & Recky - Prods on the following please

bv310 - Last Post...Thursday, May 20th
almightybob - Last Post...Saturday, May 22nd

bv310 is eligible. almightybob is not. See: 120 hours to prod rule.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #163) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Starbuck »

120 hrs? People can go 5 days without being prodded?

No offense, I love you both, but I vote that worst rule ever.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #164) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Starbuck »

That's actually what I'm waiting on.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #165) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Saint, you've been saying that for awhile now.

I want catch up posts from you. I want your opinions.

You are doing nothing to help us catch scum.

Unvote

Vote: SaintKerrigan
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #166) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by Starbuck »

V/LA for Memorial Day Weekend - I'll be in and out, but in case I don't end up being around, I don't want to get shit for not posting a V/LA.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #167) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

I would like everyone to read SaintKerrigan in iso, please.

He replaced in on April 24th, with a "Don't expect me to get caught up instantly, but I'll do the best I can", which is understandable on page 46.

He then gives an explanation of not cross-replacing and asks for a summary and says he'll be reading on the 25th.

On the 27th, he grabs for the defibrillator.

He gets prodded on the 1st of May with an excuse of not having the same interest as his other games.

On the 3rd of May, he gives a Page 1 to 5 catch up post.

On the 6th, he has no time to post.

On the 9th, he goes V/LA for 5 days (should be back the 14th).

He doesn't post again until the 17th where he gets pretty highly involved until the 25th of May (has about 20 or so posts between the 17th and 25th).

On the 27th, he goes back to the still catching up excuse.

We are now at over a month and he's still not caught up?

That's not right.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #168) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

You have had A MONTH to catch up.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #169) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

I want to hear your opinions, but I want you caught up on the thread first.

You are constantly giving excuses and refusing to do that. The only effort you have made to catch up has been of THE FIRST FIVE PAGES.

So yes, I will vote you either until a replacement is found or you actually put in the effort that you promised us OVER A MONTH AGO.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #170) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Starbuck »

Stop blaming us for you not being caught up.

We all don't spend 24/7 on mafia either.

You made a commitment when you replaced in. Please owe up to it and stop blaming everyone but yourself.

That'd be greatly appreciated.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #171) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm not conceding that your priorities are different from mine. I have a life too, and I'm able to stay on top of my games. You assuming that the rest of us don't have lives other than mafia fucking offends me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (isolation #172) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm calm. I just don't like assumptions.

So why don't you stop being argumentative and catch up like you said?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (isolation #173) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Starbuck »

I don't want to ask you questions. I want you to catch up with the thread and tell us who you think is scum.

That's what I want.

Asking us to ask you questions very much feels like a cop out.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #174) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

Guys, I say we give SK until Sunday. If he's not caught up with the thread and still delaying it as he is, I'd be ok with a lynch on him.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (isolation #175) » Fri May 28, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

Absolutely not.

I see the possibility of scum or just a lazy townie.

Either way, it's a fucking distraction from scumhunting and it's gone on long enough.

It's time to shit or get off the pot, SK.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #176) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Starbuck »

*Jeopardy Music*
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #177) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'd rather not replace him, but his refusal and blaming everyone else is ruining the enjoyability for the rest of the players.

It's rude and inconsiderate. Kind of like MrSuave in Zombies.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Starbuck »

Bob, thank you for posting Charlie's posts in quick succession.

Unvote
Vote: Charlie

That is a strange turn.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

SK seems to be purposely prolonging things, especially when he is active in other games.

MSutils can show this.

He said just earlier that he is only at page 22. It's a drain on this game and I wouldn't be surprised if he's now just saying things to make it look like he's catching up to get out of the spotlight.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #180) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Starbuck »

OMG no fucking wai, Amished!!!!! I'm never sticking my neck out for you again. I still have nothing but love for you though.

BV, I have no fucking words for you. Seriously, you fucked this game with your lurking and you basically had no idea wtf was going on. Thanks for making the town lose. Do me a favor and never join any game I am in again.

SK, I am pissed off. This last day was horrid due to the fact that we were waiting on you to catch up. I had a pretty good town read on you, which is why I wanted your opinions and words. I only voted you to give you some pressure that was it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #181) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Starbuck »

So Reck and Kise, why was my flashlight just one-shot? Why did no batteries drop? You guys kinda left us shooting in the dark there.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #182) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Starbuck »

And btw, BV is on the level of DeathNote with me now.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #183) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Starbuck »

From the dead QT...
xRECKONERx wrote:I lol'd so hard at Starbuck's 1611.
I am glad that you know and understand what I meant there.

xRECKONERx wrote:Me and Starbuck are lovahs.
<3
Kise wrote:*shoots Recky in the foot*

Keep away from my propertay, boy!!!
I love you both.
xRECKONERx wrote:
I'm wondering that as well. But given SB's recent play, it wouldn't surprise me to be legit.

See, she used to be a nice, lovely player. Then some amount of playing with me rubbed off on her and now she's quick to anger and bitchy. Just like me. SO SUCK ON THAT KISE.
LAWLZ.

It is all your fault, you know.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #184) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

Yeah, Reck and Kise, next time you do role PMs and they involve a group (like the band), at least upload those pics to a photobucket account and use the same picture of all people of that group.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #185) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Starbuck »

Did you not notice the first line of that post? Because you completely left it out.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #186) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Starbuck »

But look, even out of game people like to misrepresent.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #187) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

Also, that's really fucking easy for you to say after you were lynched on DAY 1.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #188) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

Wow, way to be a pompous ass.

I really just meant to say that you died early.

The above isn't necessary. This was just a game, but if you need to make yourself feel better by being a douchebag then by all means.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (isolation #189) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Starbuck »

L O fucking L

Get over yourself dude.

I know I sucked this game. I didn't need you to be a fucking jerk and do the above.

But thanks for rubbing my face in it and making me feel like even more shit on this horrid weekend that I'm having since I get to go visit legal tomorrow and find out what my rights are when it comes to my husband filing for divorce.

So thanks bud. I'll remember to never /in to any game you are in due to how much of a sore loser you are.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #190) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

But for the record, I did not single-handedly lose this game for the town.

Had BV not redirected me, we may have still had a chance, but not one of you is going to acknowledge that fact.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #191) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

And btw Reck, I'm so totally not a Lost fan, but I'll be there when you need a replacement of some kind.

<3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (isolation #192) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

I replaced in because I was asked to by literally my two best friends on this site. I knew NOTHING of L4D and I still know nothing. I've never played it and I probably never will.

But you know what, even though we lost, I did have fun.

Why don't you go sit back with a beer and enjoy your easy win?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (isolation #193) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

Me stop it? You are the one carrying it on.

Time to get over yourself bud, you one and now you are being an arrogant prick about it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #194) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by Starbuck »

crypto, it seems like you need a hug.
Starbuck