VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:54 pm

Post by VisMaior »

If discussion lags, I will start modkilling. If discussion picks up, I'll stop.
Hehe, I for one, like this rule the most :)
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:50 am

Post by VisMaior »

vote LyingBrian

He seemed eager to play mafia instead of gunslinging, the coward...
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:10 am

Post by VisMaior »

I predict 6+ dead bodies at the end of day one at this rate...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:39 pm

Post by VisMaior »

nownownownownownow, i wasnt findingloop holes, i was merely stating thatblablablablabla
Freaking out, coward? No guts, heh?
unvote, vote: Stark

It was clearly not you in danger for stating a possible loophole, instaed the people trying to pull this off. No need for that fear, that can only mean, you are a werecoward.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:59 am

Post by VisMaior »

lurkerFOS StrykkerVerde, Dranko, roland, King Enigma, armlx, Enigma
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:53 am

Post by VisMaior »

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?
You, dear sir, have been sigged. (AGAIN!)
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:35 pm

Post by VisMaior »

I still LurkerFOS StrykkerVerde, Dranko, King Enigma and Enigma.

I must say that I do not see why CA, but who am I to agrue with an angry mob with sixshooters? Any comments, CA?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:34 pm

Post by VisMaior »

I must say Im unconfortable with the CA bandwagon. I do not see him scummy at all, and I totally miss the point, why everybody votes for him. Also, we still have a lot of lurkers. I hereby ask for a modprod on all lurkers.

SSBs unwillingness to vote unless it is the last might be some sort of restriction. Is it so, SSB?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #309 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:42 am

Post by VisMaior »

When will the shootouts be resolved?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #349 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:48 pm

Post by VisMaior »

It seems we had a vigkill today. Good catch, vig. Or, it was an SK and day 1 missed an SK kill.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #350 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:49 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Oh, and down with the coward, duel opposing , err... cowards.
vote bacde
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #352 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:51 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Oh right. :oops:
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #399 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:52 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Huh, so the goldmines are back up again. Now what? I know! klets read your posts and start talkin some semse into you lot!
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #404 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:12 pm

Post by VisMaior »

I'd prefer not to go into detail about,
Ok vesuvan, I dont like this secrecy. If you have some strong proof, you might wanna tell the town about it, so we all can vote for scum.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #406 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:16 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Ok, I dont get it, but Ill trust you with this one until Im finished reading trough.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #410 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:46 pm

Post by VisMaior »

It's not relevant to finding scum except as an indicator. It's also quite harmful to the town to make the observation public (indeed, I'm not happy at the person who revealed the info in question).
Ok, maybe Im stupid, but how is outing scum based only on his slipup not relavant??? And why would the observation be harmful?

I reread the thread, with emphasis on your and rajs post. You voted Imnotaspeedbump because of a trap, that I cannot see. Then you sais you found a better lead, but do not disclose this. That seems rather illogical to me.

On the other hand, raj does seem to be scummy. I do see som eslipups in his posts, I just cannot get into my head why we should not discuss them.
FOS: Vesuvan, raj

Ok, update: the preacher claimed??? Ill have to spot that right now. *Sigh* Back to rereading.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #411 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:51 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Ok, I see what you mean. But, I missed that one too. I do not see how missing that is scumtell...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #455 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:38 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Ok, lets see:
I agree with Coron: Kill the idiots and work this out normally.
We do need the challenges, or we lose nightactions. Or even worse. "Duel or die" is the name of this game.
youve not only confused me but VisMaior as well. and who knows about the people who are lurking.
Yes, sort of, but he does have valid points. Dont use me for your arguments without my permission!!!
All I can really say there without making that observation public is that there is some information that is better kept under wraps. Based on that information, and Raj's posts in related to it, Raj is more likely to be scum than not.
You could have spared that part, as it did not clear anything up. This is a noinfo; either there is something behind what you are doing, or there is not, and we got no indication of either.
with my attention drawn by a couple of attempts to allocate roles to people which conflicted with evidence available.
I already told you that I for one missed that evidence too. Its very easy to miss, so Im not surprised that others have missed it. Care to elaborate?
If I find an hour or so, I'll go through and point out most of the slip-ups he's made
Do that please, it would greatly help. Whole point of this game, really.

On the issue of KIP/lurkerhunt, I think both have its pros and contras. If we dont lynch lurkers, scum can easily hide simply by lurking. I think we should get rid of lurkers. (like darquiel did->easy extra kill, darq? You begun to climb my scum-o-meter! I know, its contradictory, but you could have at least put a reason behind your challenge.) KIP, not that good, because the mod required challenges.

Stark seems to be consequent in discuraging people of shooting each other, I dont think he is very scummy. Vesuvan, what found you scummy about Stark?
You got the FOS because of the contradiction between your stated reluctance for duels (IMO slightly scummy) and your stated desire to kill idiots (IMO very scummy). We should play cautiously, but kill idiots rather than scum?!

I think discuraging duels and voting for people who encourage duels is not contradictory.
FOS: armlx. Ah, hell with this - Challenge: armlx. And I'll be challenging any other player who votes for someone based on ANY REASON OTHER THAN THINKING THE PLAYER IS SCUM.
Heh, this deserves a FOS Vesuvan.
King Enigma I've only caught like 1 post from him.
Heh, you caught 1 more posts than he actually wrote.

I think this whole debate is a bit out of place. Ill just
vote Darquiel
for nonissue-posting and reasonless-lurkerchallenging.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #489 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:22 pm

Post by VisMaior »

LONG ASS POST by Vesuvan, JUST FOR ME!!! YAY!!!11!11!one1

Ok, lets see:
Roland, you read 5+ pages and have nothing better thana 2 line lurkervote??? FODABOAP:roland, (do a bit of analysys, please)

Vesuvan:
Okay, I've left explaining the reason wh[blablabla yackedy smackedy]ll us at night without risking their own lives. As I said before, 1-for-1 trades are not in the scum's favor.

I've refrained from explaining this in detail because I suspect that our scum have been among those people more adamantly against the challenges, and I expect they are the ones using false logic to back up their positions.
Ok, I see that. Its just that the anti-challenge idea crossed my mind too, therefore I do not see it that much of a scumtell.

(You misspelled my name, there is no "j" in latin. Just nitpickin...)
Yes, there is something behind what I am doing. What I posted there is what I'm willing to say on that at this stage.
yes, I did catch that the first time. Its just that you did not say anything with this at all, because you would say the same if you had nothing behind it as well.
Sure - post 259 he made the assumption that one of the people last to vote in yesterday's lynch (SSB) was the Indian Chief, and voted last to prove his innocence. That's false logic as there would be no possible way to prove his innocence based on that.
Uhh, if he was the Indian chef, and voted last, his vote would not result in a lynch.->he is proven to be the IC. Craplogic? I think not. Elaborate please.
Really? You think voting for a player (with the implied intention of lynching that player as opposed to a lurker vote) for any reason other than thinking they are scum is NOT a scummy play?
No, I think it is scummy. You got the FOS for the blatant hypocrisy. Lurkervoting is a common town tactic, after all.

darquiel: oh, an "I agree with you" post. If I were not voting you, Id vote you now. If I could vote you a second time, I would. In fact, I fyou live till the night, Im gonna challenge you. Scum. (Unless you come up with actual content in your posts, that is.)

Narninian: I think forcing players to duel could fit into "loophole finding". Id like to hear BJs opinion before we try that.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #491 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:47 am

Post by VisMaior »

myself wrote:
Vesuvan wrote: If I find an hour or so, I'll go through and point out most of the slip-ups he's made
Do that please, it would greatly help. Whole point of this game, really.
You missed to adress this. Im very eager to read an hour worth of analysis on this matter.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #507 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:41 pm

Post by VisMaior »

I must say, i dont like Corons backflip either. Not at all. He just jumped 3 points upwards on my scum-o-meter.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #509 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:42 am

Post by VisMaior »

I believe in lynching idiots but only in case of very close scuminess to the most scummy of anyone.

In this case it was not true, the idiotic move was one that didn't seem scummy, just really really stupid, it was a move made specifically to get this game moving, confirm people(at least in my mind- example- vesuvan and inhim to a small degree) and point out some scummy people who follow my stupid stuff(stark and armlx).
This is what makes me uneasy about Coron. He was a very strong advocate of his KIP, now that people were not buying it, he takes a more refined approach.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #514 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:53 am

Post by VisMaior »

Well, ever heard about "lynch all liars"?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:49 am

Post by VisMaior »

Have you ever heard of "that is bullshit"?
Cant say I have...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #551 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:33 am

Post by VisMaior »

Ack, too fast, people. I wanted to challenge darquiel, but it seems Im too late . Prepare yourself for tomorrow, darq.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #557 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:24 am

Post by VisMaior »

Well, whats our punishment?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #594 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:48 pm

Post by VisMaior »

I only see Iammars clear. Ill have to reread. And Vesuvan, the prof is not dbvious, its rather concealed.

Also, Im not sure wether the medics lopss was that much of a biggie, as they only could have saved duelists, but not prvent a wolfkill.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #597 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:59 pm

Post by VisMaior »

I noticed the proof for Iammars, Ill have to reread for the other two.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #598 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:01 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Also, I dont get this secrecy. If I can find it, so can everybody else, so why not point it out? Unless you do not really want people to discuss dem in detail... hmm...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #601 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:10 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Like? The one I pointed out?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #604 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:18 pm

Post by VisMaior »

If I explained my reason that would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?
Well, not necessarily, but if you say so I guess I have nothing better. But be warned, if , when it comes out, I do not see merit in it, Im gonna call you names...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #630 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:04 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Id like to challenge darquiel, but it seems I have to follow the plan?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #657 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:09 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Just out oof curiosity, whats a "cornholer", and what exactly is "cornholing"?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #669 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:59 am

Post by VisMaior »

Hmm, so basically, I was assfucked yesterdeay by Bacde? Strange, didnt felt a thing... He either is lying or has a really small weewee... :twisted:
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #676 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:44 am

Post by VisMaior »

who said anything about raping?
Ugh, you mean I was
willing?
:shock: :lol:
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #702 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:22 am

Post by VisMaior »

decline challenge
For now.
Id vote for darquiel, but she is close enough (assuming the preacher already votes her). She is my favourite suspect here.

So 2 (possibly 1) from lynch, wanna claim?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #704 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:58 am

Post by VisMaior »

I myself wrote:Narninian: I think forcing players to duel could fit into "loophole finding". Id like to hear BJs opinion before we try that.
[quote="BJ in the post above]Forcing someone else to make a challenge is against the spirit of that.[/quote]

Just as I tought...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #721 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:05 am

Post by VisMaior »

What? Be more clear plese for the mainly non-englis speakers here. Why do we unvote darquiel?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #723 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:13 am

Post by VisMaior »

O, I get it. Thanks for clarification. Id unvote now, but im not voting in the first place.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #728 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:40 am

Post by VisMaior »

Why do you think darq is not the most scummy? Altough I must admit lurking
is
her playstyle...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #750 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:47 am

Post by VisMaior »

sigh.
vote: Nanook
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #826 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:37 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Sorry for lurking. Ill catch up later. Work is hell right now.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #828 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:13 am

Post by VisMaior »

InHim, Iammars, Vesuvan, VisMaior, ImNotASpeedBump. These are cleared by buttsex.
1) armlx
2) PooFlinger
3) rajrhcpfreak
4) Enigma
5) draygn_mage
6) stark
7) zippy
8) roland
These are not.
Am I right? We have 3 baddies gone, so there should be no more that 3 left. We still have a Barmaid, a hosethief, a preacher, and an amnesia patient. The barmaid could clear some of the people on the list, but I think its still too long for him to come out. I think Pooflinger is dangerously lurky. I might vote him if he does not show up.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #838 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:41 pm

Post by VisMaior »

The amnesia patient may not be dead, as it never said that an anmesia patient died.
Maybe they regained their memories. I thik aboput this for a while, and I think the amnesia patient is there to hide someones abilities until something happens. Its ideal for creating backups, so second medic could have been amnesia patient before. OTOH the gayguys were clearly no backups.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #868 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:06 am

Post by VisMaior »

Pooflinger, fling some Poo already!
vote Pooflinger
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #891 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:04 am

Post by VisMaior »

Sound like a medic to me. The 3rd one so far.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #930 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:32 pm

Post by VisMaior »

What? I was cleared by Bacde, remember?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #933 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:25 am

Post by VisMaior »

vote dragyn_mage
and
decline
, FOS: Zippy, InHim.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #939 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:10 pm

Post by VisMaior »

I dont think you are. I remember not remembering anything some time ago...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #941 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:15 am

Post by VisMaior »

No, it was intended a joke. On the remember bit.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #942 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:40 am

Post by VisMaior »

Ack! No more voting for me! darn that... I have to get to 2 duels tomorrow...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #954 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:06 pm

Post by VisMaior »

ok so who should I challenge?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #955 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:11 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Oh, and, Iwas anmesia patient, became medic when the medic died. I used up the power, so thats why I think armlx became a simple townie. So armlx is lowest on my list. I saved darq cos her lurking seemed to be consistent of her playstyle anywhere else on the site.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #963 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by VisMaior »

accept

I for one believe armlx. In fact, think if I died without using my power (one time poower, remember?) he would have becom the next medic. The whole amnesia thing screams "backup".

Btw, raj, Im cleared by Bacdes homoness. Pay attention, scum!
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #965 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:28 pm

Post by VisMaior »

hm, missed that one.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #968 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:44 am

Post by VisMaior »

challenge zippy
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #977 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:50 pm

Post by VisMaior »

hes not confirmed... if hes the amensia pat, he would have came up good before he found out his role.
If that is so, why did noone counterclaim me saving darqs ass yesterday?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #990 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:26 am

Post by VisMaior »

Long summer evenings...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #993 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:15 am

Post by VisMaior »

:(
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #994 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:18 am

Post by VisMaior »

How can that be? My combo is unbeatable! (Except by anything beginning with paper...)
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #1016 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:02 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Zippy, when did you figure out I was preacher?
That was soooo obvious.
Really? I count 13 without SSB!
Right there.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #1017 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:02 am

Post by VisMaior »

Btw Zippy, what combo did you use in your duels?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”