sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Cry, will you please chill with the pictures? This is like the third one I've seen you post. They don't really add anything, to be honest. It was fine before, BUT THIS ONE IS STRETCHING THE PAGE.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: The picture is HILARIOUS, though. :D
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RedCoyote wrote:
sorasgoof 48 wrote:This game needs more activity.
This might actually be worse than RECKONER. I don't even remember another post from you.
Says the one with two posts. >__>

What exactly would you like me to comment on? I appreciate that you're trying to promote discussion, but let's keep the BS to a minimum.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 am

Post by sorasgoof »

CryMeARiver wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:
sorasgoof 48 wrote:This game needs more activity.
This might actually be worse than RECKONER. I don't even remember another post from you.
Says the one with two posts. >__>

What exactly would you like me to comment on? I appreciate that you're trying to promote discussion, but let's keep the BS to a minimum.
Says the one who took two posts just to discuss my pictures... :roll:
Point is, I've been active in this game. Not much of an opportunity to scumhunt has been presented yet (RVS votes are still being placed...), and Coyote seems to be a player who likes to make a few really long posts, quoting everything, just to seem helpful.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 am

Post by sorasgoof »

xRECKONERx wrote:Scumhunting is pretty possible at any point, sora.
True, but usually events in RVS are important later on in the game, if you know what I mean. I haven't gotten any reads on anyone, because no one has done anything.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

SpyreX wrote:
soras wrote:Point is, I've been active in this game. Not much of an opportunity to scumhunt has been presented yet (RVS votes are still being placed...), and Coyote seems to be a player who likes to make a few really long posts, quoting everything, just to seem helpful.
?

Red has said more in one post than you have yet.

So, I'm more than a bit baffled that you'd call out activity at this juncture. ESPECIALLY when you say there's no opportunity to scumhunt.

Yeehaw

(RED STILL ANSWER QUESTION PLEASE)

Unvote, Vote: Sorasgoof
Can I not have one game where someone doesn't get what I'm saying? Jesus! Maybe this is my anger at CoD rubbing off on you (which isn't your fault, I'm sorry), but come on. I was saying that I am constantly posting in this thread. Posting two long-ass posts, most of which were quotes, and PRETENDING to have content is NOT scumhunting. I was trying to get people to post in order to bring up more opportunities to scumhunt (by posting), because, if you hadn't noticed, hardly anyone posted during those first few days. Hey, it worked! I'd rather be the center of attention than no one post in thread.

I also, unlike you seem to be saying, have not claimed to be posting content. By active, I mean that I am constantly looking at the thread, POSTING. I can't wait for more people to post so I can really try to look for scum (aka post content).

If this doesn't make sense/seems weird, just ask me. I'm pretty pissed off right now for other reasons, and this just sort of set me off. Sorry.

This is how I feel with all of my mafia games right now. No one seems to understand anything.

/end rant.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

CryMeARiver wrote: Did you seriously just do that?
Yes.

To answer your questions,

1. This is my sixth (seventh?) game. www.scorehero.com
2. Hey, man, I just play the game. I don't have a set meta for any role (that I know of).
3. See above
4. Lynch Parama (he hammered, right?). Seriously, though, I've hammered townies before as a townie, so it isn't a scum tell for me.
5. Could have been a bus. Either way, I don't find hammering a town/mafia tell. It really depends on the circumstances.
6. Again, doesn't this depend on the situation?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Chronopie wrote:Brilliant, two people posting
lots
of nice pictures and and useful, content-filled discussion[/sarcasm]

Seriously guys, knock it off. You aren't helping anyone.
Seriously dude, chill. You aren't either.

It's a joke. Get over it. I guess you skimmed over that whole huge novel I wrote above that? Convenient.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Okay, guys, I've cooled off. I can now begin to function like a normal mafia player. >__>

Sorry to anyone's feelings I may have hurt. :P
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

CryMeARiver wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Waxing sarcastic definitely helps.

So, how should we go about the adam situation?
Your picture link is broken (/phail). Nice try. :p

I still don't get the idea of Adam in this game, really. I'll just come right out and say that my role PM told me I don't have any. I'm wondering if it's the same deal as the vote-transfer in the Last Will Mafia, or if certain roles get Adam each night and pass it on...or whatever.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

See, guys? Now THIS is real discussion. You know, game stuff. Now let's build on this. I should be asleep right now (have to wake up at 5:00 A.M., and it's 11:00 P.M.), but I hope to be a major player in tomorrow's discussion.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

This is why, once I'm allowed to mod, I probably won't play anymore. SpyreX, I never said "I'm waiting for people to scumhunt." You guys intentionally twist words for no reason.

"I can't wait for more people to post so
I can really try to look for scum
" != "I'm waiting for people to scumhunt."

Blatant bandwagoning from RECKON noted.
Blatant misrep from SpyreX noted.

@Red- you can meta the hell out of me. Good luck.

@Fate- Way to rephrase exactly what SpyreX said.

(Blatant bandwagoning from Fate noted)

You guys
might
want to rethink this before it goes too far.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:35 am

Post by sorasgoof »

SpyreX wrote:
This is why, once I'm allowed to mod, I probably won't play anymore. SpyreX, I never said "I'm waiting for people to scumhunt." You guys intentionally twist words for no reason.

"I can't wait for more people to post so I can really try to look for scum" != "I'm waiting for people to scumhunt."

Blatant bandwagoning from RECKON noted.
Blatant misrep from SpyreX noted.

@Red- you can meta the hell out of me. Good luck.

@Fate- Way to rephrase exactly what SpyreX said.

(Blatant bandwagoning from Fate noted)

You guys might want to rethink this before it goes too far.
No, you didn't say that. It was implied.

Because you've said that there is no opportunity for scumhunting because people aren't doing anything. When they are.

In fact, you've just called out Me, Fate AND Reckoner.

And no vote.

Why is that?
No, it wasn't implied. Not in the slightest. If you'd be so kind as to look at what I REALLY said, I meant it exactly as I wrote it. If I had to vote for one of the three of you, it would probably be you. I don't vote solely on the basis of bandwagoning. However, I don't really have that strong of a read on you, either. So there. Is it a bad thing to not vote for someone based on one thing that may or may not give me a strong read? No. Don't mess with my playing style. If you look at any of my games, you'll see that I've always been like this. Yeah, I just brought in a meta fact.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 am

Post by sorasgoof »

You're really frustrating, you know that?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I wouldn't call it reflexive. I'm just trying to defend myself from what I think are asinine attacks.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

The way I see it, the term "reflexive" is derogatory in this sense. Going by the dictionary definition of the word, meaning "responsive," I guess I am being reflexive. However, isn't in EVERYONE's best interest to be "reflexive?" I think the term you might be searching for is "over-defensive," or perhaps "over-zealous," but I think even those are stretching it.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

SpyreX wrote:
I.E. why not even a peep about RC's valid question that would, in fact, also join with a bandwagoner on your "asinine wagon"?
What question is this? Was it directed to me? If it was, I didn't see it. Please direct me to it.

The grammar/structure in the second part of your sentence is confusing me a little. That question would do what, exactly? "Join with a bandwagoner on my asinine wagon?" What is that supposed to mean, exactly?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Nonono, you failed to read again. I said I'd vote you because you were the one misrepping me, not because you blatantly bandwagoned. Strike two (another misrep).

Neither have I "glossed over" the exchange. I usually defend myself when suspicion is brought on me before commenting on other things (it turns out looking like deflection).

You seem to be pretty "sure" I'm scum. I'm a little worried about your "certainty."
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

SpyreX wrote:I know I'm real bad at reading its a problem I have. Its plagued me my whole life and even lives I haven't lived yet. IT HAUNTS MY DREAMS

Except for the fact I'm not saying anything about WHY you are voting me - just that you've opted to choose that over other options that you ignored.

And, oddly enough, the "I'm defeding myself versus looking for scum" defense doesn't do a whole lot for me.

I bet you are worried about my "certainty" about you "being scum" aren't ya?
1- Way to play it off with humor.
2- I haven't voted you. I said if I were to vote for anyone of those three, it'd be you. I also said I didn't think I had enough of a read to vote for even you.
3- I'm sorry for you then. If you'd stop pushing BS on me I'd feel more inclined to use my posting time to analyze posts, not defend myself.
4- No, I'm worried because you seem to be so sure, yet your reasoning is flawed/is wrong.
4-
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Guys, I'm tired of arguing with SpyreX. Where is everyone? This whole page has been a back and forth between us two, with a few posts from RECON in between. How many people are in this game? Certainly more than us three.

This is what gets me frustrated. I like it when everyone is involved, not just a few, like this game is.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Lurkers that need to post (Only RVS/fluff posts):

1. Nachomamma8
2. bv310
3. animorpherv1
5. FeFiFoFum
7. Toon Fighter
10. horrordude0215
12. MehPlusRawr
15. killa seven
18. Drives

As you can see, half of the players in this game have minimal posting. This needs to be fixed. This is what I'm talking about when I say it's hard to scumhunt. Are you telling me you can get reads on these people?

The Others:

Getting town reads from (As in, I haven't seen anything I consider scummy).

4. CryMeARiver
11. Chronopie

Players that have done things that I consider to be scum-tells, but don't necessarily believe are scum (yet):

6. SpyreX
8. xRECKONERx
13. Fate

Neutral Reads (Can't tell either way):

9. Leech
14. RedCoyote
16.Knight of Cydonia

Of the three I listed as having done things I consider scummy (BLATANT bandwagoning from RECKONER/Fate, misrepresentation from SpyreX), I think SpyreX is the most likely to be scum. I know what you're thinking, OMGUS hahurhaha, but no. If SpyreX had misrepped someone else like he did me, I'd have thought it was scummy too.

SpyreX, what
exactly
have I done to make you think I'm scum? I don't understand. I'd like you to explicitly write them out, perhaps explaining each with quotes or something. I'll bet you I can rip your attack to shreds, because it'll be full of BS. And you know what happens when BS hits the fan.

Questions for lurkers:

-What do you think of the exchange between SpyreX and I?
-Why haven't you been posting?
-Who do you think is the scummiest person in the game thus far (and reasons).

I might go into more detail on SpyreX later on. It all depends on if I become as engrossed with Final Fantasy 8 tonight as I have the past few nights.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Because I know I'm town, and he seems to be so sure I'm scum, and he's misrepping me over and over. I don't consider bandwagoning in and of itself to be a scum-tell, but I do consider what seems to be intentional misrep a scum-tell.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

xRECKONERx wrote:sora's list is bad.
I don't understand why you guys don't jump all over posts like this. It's like you pick one person and focus only on what that person does. Does this not qualify as anti-town? Way to post reasoning.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Picking up prod, even though I have probably more posts than all of the people I said needed to post more combined. :p
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

This is the most fail town I've ever seen in my life.

@Mod- requesting vote count
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

SpyreX wrote: That said, I was nice, I gave a chance for some "scumhunting" to happen and this is what I got.
As if I did it because you told me to. >_>

Then it gets to the fun bit.
SpyreX wrote:First, while his lurkers ARE lurkers instead of opting to apply pressure to any of them or even say the lurking is scummy he... throws it down like its some kinda powerbomb 9000 proving some point that has never even been issued.
I guess you conveniently skipped over the questions I put at the bottom for lurkers to answer? I couldn't have put pressure on them any other way than voting- they had like two posts each, and they were RVS votes.
SpyreX wrote:The towns, *gasp* are probably town.
This is a problem? So, you're agreeing that my lurkers are un-tell-able, and my town reads are probably town, yet you're disagreeing that I'm narrowing the active-scum playing field?

I have to go to school right now, so I'll destroy the rest of your BS case later.[/quote]
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Vote: Drives

Seriously? You don't post for the whole game, and you go and post that? Also, posting lots of content does not necessarily mean town. What I'm most concerned about is how you voted for MPR solely because he said he has a gut read on Coyote, not even the other stuff he's done (such as the bad iso read).

Fos: MPR

@Red- this is not his first mafia game. He should know by now that posting horrible iso reads like that will bring suspicion.[/b]
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:13 am

Post by sorasgoof »

If SpyreX were to suddenly proclaim me town, I'd be even MORE suspicious. That hard of a push only to flip-flop? No.

My posting isn't terrible.

I suggest that everyone that hasn't voted yet to place their vote on someone. Even if you think that vote rightfully should be on me. There is no reason to not have a vote on someone at this point.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: I missed the fact that Fate voted. That just leaves killa seven's replacement.

Nacho, if you're so sure I'm scum, why is your vote on KoC?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOTP: Ninja'd by RECKONER + SpyreX...

Is Mafiascum loading VERY slowly for anyone else?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 am

Post by sorasgoof »

All of my suspicions, SpyreX? I'm not allowed to have suspicions on more than one person? Nacho made a case on me, basically saying I'm obv-scum, but then told everyone to vote KoC. I sort of made a case on you, voting you, and then someone else did something I saw as "scummier," and voted him.

Two different things.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Are you saying I didn't make a case on you or that I didn't vote you? Or both? I certainly voted you, and my case was that you were (and are) seemingly intentionally misrepresenting my words (aka twisting). Sure, I didn't ISO you or anything, but a case doesn't have to be long and drawn out.

I explained my Drives vote when I voted. I can tell you're going to be lazy and forge stuff, so I'll outline it for you so you can't- a lot of interaction had been going on by many people, and he said there wasn't "much evidence." Also, he voted for MPR just for his gut-read, not even the horrible ISO read. Also, though this wasn't one of the reasons I originally voted him, he comes back with a pitiful AtE.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Wow, I guess the second half of my defense to your attack never went through. The one where I said I'd finish it after school? Yeah, the one I "posted" after that had my vote in it and the second half of my case. Yeah, you're right, I guess I never did vote for you in that sense.

Great, another strike against me. I'll be awaiting your attack on this, because, I'll admit, I deserve this one. >_>
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 am

Post by sorasgoof »

@Nacho- I do have an FoS on MPR, and I explained that one too. Toon hasn't posted anything that I consider scummy, really. Drives, though, said basically that nothing was scummy enough to comment on, what, 10 pages in? He also voted for MPR solely because he said he had a gut read, not even mentioning the horrbile ISO.

I'm getting off for now. Ask questions while I'm away, and I'll answer them later.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

don_johnson wrote:have read up to page ten and curious why soras hasn't been lynched yet. must be due to inactivity. with such a large number of players i really don't see the detriment in policy lynching as long as we get a claim. anyhoo, i'll finish reading up. any requests, questions, etc.?
Perhaps you voting me would make it go a little quicker? That was a pretty stupid thing to say, really.

If you guys think I'm scum, then by all means. But I'm asking you, please do not hammer me without a chance for me to defend myself, if it comes to that. That's happened in a few games, and I never got a chance to defend myself. I'm usually doing homework or playing Call of Duty/Halo, so I don't always see this thread until after a lot of stuff happens.

I'm tired. This post probably doesn't make sense. I just finished an English essay and created a PowerPoint for Wednesday...
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:27 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Will you please not twist my words to make them sound bad? You know what you're doing.

kthnxbai.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Yes, my vote is still on Drives.

You guys (especially you, SpyreX) seem like you're intentionally trying to be dense. I was trying to convey that I don't want to be lynched without a chance to defend myself if I need to. I wasn't saying, as you're trying to twist my words to make me say (does that make sense?), that I would wait until L-1 to give a defense. I believe I've been defending myself for quite some time. I meant a final defense. As in, a
final defense
. A FINAL DEFENSE. FINAL?
Read into that however you want to for now.

I'm not asking people to vote for me, either. Whoever that was said that he wondered why I hadn't been lynched yet, making it clear that he wanted me lynched, but he didn't vote for me. I was pointing out that hi desires wouldn't ever come to fruition if he didn't vote for me, which was stupid on his part.

Maybe this is my fault. I didn't realize I'd have to spell out everything.

As for other things, I'm not seeing the Chronopie wagon. I think horrordude would be a better lynch of the two, because I know firsthand that just because scum do things to seem like they're trying to buddy up with a townie doesn't make the buddy-e scum. For instance, in one of my games, a person unvoted me and explained why I wasn't scum right before I was hammered. He turned out to be scum, and I was a townie, but it made me look bad.

tl;dr- I don't agree with the Chronopie wagon. Horrordude is better.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 am

Post by sorasgoof »

^ I don't know, I didn't catch the reasoning either. I was going to point it out in my longer post above, but I forgot.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Stop assuming I'm calling you stupid because I said one of your actions was stupid. I've done plenty of stupid things in my life, but I'm the polar opposite of stupid.

How about answering the question we're asking you?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:48 am

Post by sorasgoof »

*FACEPALM X over 9,000*
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Yeah, I just said I think Horrordude is a better lynch. I'm totally setting Chronopie up for a lynch!

So, SpyreX has tunnel vision on me and I'm not allowed to "tunnel defend" myself as I believe Fate said before? I tried to broaden my horizons, and SpyreX brings it right back to me.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:58 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Guys, this is ridiculous. I'm tired of no one posting. Look at this:

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... titled.jpg

That was taken at approximately 6:20 eastern today. It's 7:00. He's intentionally lurking, and I'm tired of it. POST DAMN IT.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:59 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Oops. Mod, could you please just turn that into a link, please?
done
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP:
Vote:MehPlusRawr

At this point, I think you're more scummy than Drives. You lurk, you posted a horrible ISO that was full of fluff. So yeah.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

horrordude0215 wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. But I still don't know what to clarify... I didn't like the word-twisting from Spyrex so I felt like I needed to comment on it and clarify what my thoughts on the matter were.
horrordude0215 wrote: sora - Constantly commenting on people twisting his words around
...sigh.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Mod- requesting vote count (again)
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I'm curious as to why the fact that Chrono was fake-hammered brought all suspicion to me. Is it the fact that he seems town? How does he being town make me mafia?

Also, the wagon on Toon Fighter seemed to start up pretty quickly. Granted, it's what, three votes? They were in quick succession, which is pretty strange.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Of the three that voted TF, DJ is the most suspicious in my eyes. That was a horrible vote.

FoS: DJ
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote: soras

how's that one? why is it odd that i voted toonfighter? i previoiusly described his play as "terribad" and clarified that it was scummy. why would i not jump on the bandwagon of one of my top suspects? what is the harm of a quick, three vote bandwagon in an 18 player game? you have a lot to learn...
Are you seeing this? And I'm scummy? Really, get real.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #51) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Sigh. I suppose a claim is in order. When I meant fail-town, I meant fail-town. I am a Big Daddy, citizen of Rapture. Not only that, I'm a doctor, too! Way to out the doctor Day 1, guys!
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #52) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Lynch me, please. If this is the kind of stupidity I'm going to have to go through, end it now.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #53) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Someone vote me so I can hammer myself. This town deserves to lose.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #54) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:08 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I fail to see why you're holding Budja's choice for flavor against me.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #55) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:38 am

Post by sorasgoof »

You can stop being an asshole at any time now, you know. I missed your question, and you could have put it more nicely. Thanks.

As for that whole scenario, I tried to stay as far away from it as possible. I didn't want to say much, because I didn't want to have to claim. I figured he was joking, obviously, so I didn't want to pop in and say something proclaiming me doctor that early.

Looks like it didn't matter, though. Through one BS case and other things, I ended up at L-1, and you guys forced me to claim. Way to go!
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #56) » Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 am

Post by sorasgoof »

The reason I was so mad about coming so close to being lynched in this particular game was because I FINALLY got a pro-town power role, and this is one of the many games I almost got lynched Day 1. You can look through my past games. There might have been one or two in which I didn't receive any suspicion on Day 1, but in the majority of them, I come close to being lynched Day 1. Christmas Time Mafia in New York is one I can think of off the top of my head. Oh, and PYPR3. But I was mafia in that one. I replaced into Last Will Mafia and instantly started receiving suspicion.

tl;dr- every game I get a lot of suspicion. I don't think I deserve it.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #57) » Sun May 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Well, when you try to do everything you can do defend yourself as a doctor and you have to out yourself Day 1, it really makes you doubt the town. Maybe I don't
want
to lose, but I'm doubting our victory.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #58) » Tue May 04, 2010 11:15 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I can't help the flavor. I didn't create this game.

If I don't die tonight, by any chance, I'm FoSing bv. I wouldn't put it past anyone to set up a mislynch in this manner- It looks like he's setting something up for tomorrow. As in, leaving me alive in order to mislynch me tomorrow. Just a theory, as I am 99.9% sure I'll die tonight.

I'm fine with any lynch at this point. I hate it when Day 1 drags on for like a month.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #59) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:06 am

Post by sorasgoof »

My vote isn't doing any good on MPR, I guess, so
vote: don_johnson
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #60) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I took my APUSH test today, so I should have more time to play this game. A few thoughts:

-Wow, TF.
Vote: Toon Fighter

-Also, horrordude, you asked how providing reasoning for your "case" was scummy. It was bad reasoning, and it looked a lot like you were trying to twist everything he had said in order to make it look good for your case. It's a lot like MPR's horrible ISO. I really don't like it when people make huge posts like that, pointing out everything, trying to make everything look scummy. Not everything scum posts is scummy, you know.
FoS: Horrordude

-I actually like the way Nacho has been playing of late.
-I don't like Reaper's 750. Not scummy, per se, I just don't like it.

Oh, and what the hell is 755 all about? That was ridiculous. No need to heighten your vernacular in order to convey a point to that degree (see what I did there?).
Pinky-nail of suspicion: Reaper
(mainly for 750; 755 is plain weird).
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #61) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:34 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I protected Kise last night.

Already not liking Diacria. He hasn't read the thread yet, but he's voting CMAR. Even more of a blatant bandwagon than Fate and RECKONER earlier in the game.

vote: Diacria
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #62) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RedCoyote:

I used my every-night ability to protect Kise last night. As in, there was no ADAM involved (I've already said I don't have any). As for being sided with the town or a 3rd party, in my role PM, it simply says Alignment: Citizen (with Alignment bolded).

You guys seem to be forgetting that the Big Daddies are GOOD PEOPLE. All they want to do is protect the Little Sisters from some crazy guy with a wrench. And we all know Little Sisters are good people. The Big Daddies attack you because they think you're trying to hurt the Little Sisters (and, if you're going for ADAM, you really do).

Am I rambling? I hope not.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #63) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I still stand by my vote on Diacria (for now), but KoC is looking steadily scummier.

I see no reason for me to not die tonight, so I want to be as active as possible today. Starting now, of course. :D
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #64) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Let it also be noted that I dislike the following things:
Nacho dropping his Horrordude case for this one suddenly
Deathsauce's misguided, but not really scummy, tunneling of Reck
ReaperCharlie's case put forth on Reck, then all of a sudden dying
Reck leading a wagon on DJ then dropping it
Reck's seemingly uninterestedness in the game today
Bv being on the first Toon Fighter wagon, but not the second
Kise's bandwagoning on the ToonFighter lynch (since he wasn't on the first one)
This isn't MafiaPoetry, you know. >_>

RECKONER, I have a feeling you're feeling exactly how I did when you guys were attacking me. Hurts, doesn't it? Feels like an absolute bullshit case is being pushed on you, right? Yeah.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #65) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I don't have any reason not to believe the claim. However, if you believe that he is town, you must also believe I'm town. It really goes hand in hand.

I think the top lynch candidates for today are Diacria and possible RECKONER. However, with the latter, I went through the exact same feelings he did earlier in the game. It's like the town loves to push, push, push on one person.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #66) » Sun May 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Responding to prod. I see a bv wagon has started.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #67) » Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Interesting... KoC didn't lynch Toon, and won't lynch bv...
Please point me to where I stated I wouldn't lynch bv.
PLEASE.
I need to know when I've been sleep-posting. ¬_¬

Fate: I don't get it. You're saying bv was making an early bus on TF - implying he's scum - yet you'd still rather I died...

I love how everyone is conveniently overlooking the fact soras lived past claiming Doctor now. Just makes me suspect him more -
I sure as hell wouldn't leave a role like that alive
I really don't like this bolded part.

However, I guess I'll join the bv bandwagon.
vote: bv
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #68) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Votecount

bv310 (10): don_johnson, RedCoyote, horrordude0215, Kise, xRECKONERx, Chronopie, SpyreX, sorasgoof, Fate, Nachomamma8

Knight of Cydonia (3): Diacria, CryMeARiver
xRECKONERx (1): DeathSauce
sorasgoof (1): Knight of Cydonia
Not Voting: bv310, WingsOWisdom*

With
alive it will take
to lynch.

Just doing a vote count. Budja hasn't been here for four days.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #69) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EDIT: Let me try that again:

bv310 (10): don_johnson, RedCoyote, horrordude0215, Kise, xRECKONERx, Chronopie, SpyreX, sorasgoof, Fate, Nachomamma8
Knight of Cydonia (3): Diacria, CryMeARiver
xRECKONERx (1): DeathSauce
sorasgoof (1): Knight of Cydonia
Not Voting: bv310, WingsOWisdom

With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch.

Just doing a vote count. Budja hasn't been here for four days.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #70) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Note: KoC only had 2 votes, not 3. I would have fixed that, but I don't want to make another post with a lot of text in it. Long story short, bv has been lynched.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

don_johnson wrote:tsoras is just absolutely useless,
Yeah? Well, fuck you too.

I protected RedCoyote last night, if anyone was wondering.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: I love this WIFOM game the mafia is playing regarding me. Keep it up! I enjoy staying alive.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
sorasagoof wrote: EBWOP: I love this WIFOM game the mafia is playing regarding me. Keep it up! I enjoy staying alive.
They wouldn't be able to do this if you actually... you know, DID something.
So I'm helping the town by what I'm doing? Thanks for letting me know that. Horrible reason to keep a doctor alive, but I'm not complaining.

DJ: Eye for an eye, man. Don't call me useless without expecting an insult back. If you had said "he hasn't done much," that would've been one thing.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:47 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RC, I didn't protect you to "win you over." I had a legitimate reason. I don't know if I should mention why, but you'll just have to believe me when I say that I did have a reason. I could be completely wrong, but that's gut for ya.

The vote was uncalled for, by the way.

To be honest, I've been working on modding my own game, so I haven't had much time to play this one. However, that game is starting now, so I should be able to be more active.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Kise- if you mean the question as to whether or not I'm an unlimited Doc, then I believe I am. My role PM says that my "Active" ability is "Doctor," and that the action is "unblockable."

Without quoting or anything, my role PM also has a line at the very top that describes the Big Daddies' mission, I suppose. I can't remember my past, and all I know is my job (I'm paraphrasing here- don't want to get mod-raped). My job is to protect "them," probably being the Little Sisters.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

As for Fate's guilty, he says it was on my wagon at its "peak." I take this to mean towards the end. I think he's referring to either DJ or horrordude. Because I have no homework this weekend, I plan to analyze both of these players.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I want this game to move. I'm sorry, Kise.

vote: Kise

That should be the hammer.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DANG IT I WAS NINJA'D.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

*Patiently awaiting suspicion I know will come because Kise was trying to buddy up to me.*
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Coupla' things. I said the following thing because I thought Kise was self-flipping mafia. Scratch that. :p
*Patiently awaiting suspicion I know will come because Kise was trying to buddy up to me.*
Also, I protected Fate last night. I believe I said I would yesterday, and I didn't want to go changing stuff willy-nilly. I know how you guys are, thinking everything is scummy and whatnot.

Kise flipped Big Daddy, and hey-presto, he's a townie.

I was RIGHT about RedCoyote. I'll find the specific post that made me think he was a PR, which was why I protected him that night.

...I think that's all for now.[/wiki]
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Gogo soras lynch.

I've come to really not care about this game. When I saw what I was in for Day 1, I knew it'd be a drag. Now you guys are sheeping with Fate because he posted two huge posts. Okay. I want this game to end, to be honest. I'm not going to defend myself again, I don't care.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:35 am

Post by sorasgoof »

vote: horrordude
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:35 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Reasoning forthcoming. I have stuff to do.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I'm not apt to believe anyone that claims Citizen and tries to back it up with an ADAM statement. That info is on the front page.

I'd be willing to lynch DeathSauce or horror today. Maybe DJ.

I hope you guys can tell that I haven't really been trying at all this game. School got absolutely ridiculous right after I joined this game, so I wasn't able to really participate. Sorry about that. I hope to be actually active for the remainder of the game.

Oh, and it's very convenient how DJ claims he gave ADAM to two dead players, like Fate said. That could be a coincidence, of course, but it's a pretty big one. I don't want to lynch him today, actually, because I want him to have an opportunity to confirm himself tomorrow. If for some reason he can't (dead player AGAIN), I'd say we should lynch him.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Vote: deathsauce

Yeah, we're getting him first.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 am

Post by sorasgoof »

DeathSauce: No, we the town. As in, not you.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:35 am

Post by sorasgoof »

DeathSauce wrote:I'm not scum, you can tell by my claim up above, where I specifically state I'm a Citizen.
By that logic, you shouldn't think I'm scum, either. You can tell by my claim way back, where I specifically state I'm a Big Daddy with Doctor abilities.

Yeah.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Please tell me everyone else sees how stupid DeathSauce's reasoning is.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Responding to prod. Catching up tomorrow.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I am really not feeling good about RECK. Before I vote him, though, I want to reread a few of his posts. Should be done in twenty minutes or so.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Nope, nothing RECK has done has convinced me that's he's town. Combine that with the easy claim of Citizen, and I think we have a good lynch for today.

vote: xRECKONERx
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:24 am

Post by sorasgoof »

SpyreX wrote:Haha nope I was prepped for it THEN he went all awesome because of how he voted for soras.

GOD THIS GAME

And since I dont feel like waiting a week for soras - scoop scoop:

I tracked him last night.

He went

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT

Nowhere!
vote: SpyreX

Wrong. I protected DJ for the past two nights. That includes last night.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:26 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Fate wrote:but I rather lynch him in cold blood without having to ever see his damn avatar or his bullshit typed out in front of me again.
You're so cool. Can I be you? You're so much better than me.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Well, when I flip town Big Daddy, be sure to lynch SpyreX for lying.

vote: sorasgoof
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Before I'm lynched, let me say something. I don't think DJ or KoC are mafia, or they would've hammered already. I've also had a town read on CMAR (though he has been gone lately...) since the beginning of the game. With me out of the picture, I believe that leaves 4 people. I think (speculation, of course) that there were 5 mafia to start with, so three of the remaining four I didn't mention above are scum. At this point, SpyreX is definitely scum, and I'm leaning Fate and horrordude. The only reason I put horrordude above Faraday is because Faraday didn't hammer right away.

LYNCH PLZ.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Well, then DJ would have hammered already. That's just my opinion.

WHY AM I NOT DEAD YET.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

You guys do know to lynch SpyreX first tomorrow, and Fate the day after, right?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I don't really need to make a case. I've claimed Big Daddy, and there's no way for me to prove to you guys that SpyreX is lying. I'm just glad that my death will definitely catch scum. Probably two.

Still waiting to die. >_>
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 am

Post by sorasgoof »

You guys are such fail for not lynching SpyreX. I cannot believe this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”