ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by MrSuave »

O_O wow, didn't even know this game had actually started. D: I'll do a quick re-read now!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by MrSuave »

okay, well what I've seen so far is, someone also joined in late (3 pages in), and that wolf just keeps digging himself a hole with farside. first the wrong name, then the wrong gender durring the grovelling, and then implying a lack of informing people, etc, etc =p

other than that, it still seems pretty random to me
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 am

Post by MrSuave »

Oh starbuck. I just got here and you're hatin' on me already. Of course I'll post content.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by MrSuave »

manho wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:Manho is in this game?
yes, but school stuff prevent me from posting yesterday.

i think McGriddle is scummy, for his "i'm lazy town" comment. he was trying to look pro-town here by adding the word "town", and it is a scum tell to me.

but i still like my tate vote.

so
FoS: McGriddle
how is adding town to the end of something a scum tell? would you have prefered like... "player" or something? I think you're looking too much into that
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Hello. It may be true that my posts in this game are few, but that is just how I roll at the start of days most of the time. I will say though that that whole insult dumb thing is just that, dumb. It's just distracting and I find it slightly suspicious. I mean sure it could be just a silly argument, or it could be some kind of smoke screen. But those are my thoughts atm.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by MrSuave »

the prod has been picked. I shall post comments tomorrow, because I have a huge business assignment due and I must work on it.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 am

Post by MrSuave »

can anyone give me a quick synopsis on the top three cases? my projects are finally wrapping up so yeah =D
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by MrSuave »

okay, well my projects are all handed in as of yesterday. I also recieved a prod today. I will have to read over what has happened because the last time I asked for a summary, I got the cold shoulder D:
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by MrSuave »

picking up a prodz, I will post content in a bit
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:49 am

Post by MrSuave »

oh noz! people are voting me! D: I must catch up, I'll post once I do, I'm about halfway.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:42 am

Post by MrSuave »

About manho: I've played a game with him once when he was town and he played suuuper scummy, but I also hear from Nikanor, if any of you know him, that he generally plays really scummy so I don't know what to think about him.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:08 am

Post by MrSuave »

Starbuck wrote:The reason why I'm skeptic of a manho lynch is because he's playing as he normally does.

I've played in other games with MrSuave where he did post fluff, but he did participate A LOT more than what he's doing here. If it's down to those two for a lynch, I'd rather MrSuave than manho.
It is true that you have played with me before, but my activity goes up on later days. Anyone who's played with me knows that. And just a question, what is Will doing that will make you group him with me? And who the hell is Will?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Well I had thought I gave some thoughts in my last post. It was that I'm not sure about the manho lynch. My reason was his scummy way of playing. I was in a game with him before and I think I even got him lynched and was wrong. I get the se feeling from him in this game. I don't think this a good idea ATM. But that's just my thinking.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Well that's all I honestly think. I tend not to focus on more than a few people at once. That's just how it is. That's why I do better late game.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I TOLD everyone that he just plays scummy >_>
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by MrSuave »

how about we not no lynch. that's a bad idea. at least lynches give us info. even if we get it wrong, it's still bad to no lynch. that is a bad thing.
Vote: Reck
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:00 am

Post by MrSuave »

replying to a prod, I'll post more when I get back from work.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Okay, okay. I now see that I have upset some people. I do not deliver promised content, so I understand why you are all upset. I also understand that that is the only reason you would like to be rid of me, and that's why the two people are voting me this very second. Now, I know that we must lynch someone, but is getting rid of me really a good use of a day? Wouldn't it be a WASTE of a day? That's just my opinion. I'm just following zombie land rule # 18: Limber Up. I don't like to just rush into things. Also, why is there such a debate of Reck? There was almost a majority of people who thought he was sketchy, so what's the issue. Is there really any better target atm?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Well, those days went by awfully fast. Every time I came on site it was night time. I finally get to post once again. But at least that gave me time to limber up, so to speak.

I would like to disagree with grimmy on the Starbuck town assesment. I know I have no proof as of yet, but Starbuck would be on my scum list. Why? Because I have played with a Starbuck who was scum, and appeared town till the end. Scum also won that game.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2554 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:53 am

Post by MrSuave »

animorpherv1 wrote: --Suave--
I think Suave is lying with the "I only came on at night' because HE'S MODDING A GAME. You need to be on more than once every few weeks when your modding a game. Also, lack of help = Scummy. I think he is just Scum tyring to lurk to the win.
I was on every once in a while, but the last two days went by so fast, and the nights were soooo loong. >_> And hey, now that I'm done exams till the fall, I have more free time to sit on my computer and read thing more carefully. You know you have to enjoy the little things.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2686 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:03 am

Post by MrSuave »

been mass prodded. aaaaaand
vote: animorph
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 am

Post by MrSuave »

been mass prodded. aaaaaand
vote: animorph
because I have to be a hero!

(cuz my last post technically didn't count)
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2705 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I'd like to go back with my hunch that Starbuck is scum. I have a feeling like that's the way to go, and I've been right about this before. I know it sounds far fetched but I trust my gut.
Vote: Starbuck

Think about this. People keep saying I must be a ZL and yet no one tries to kill me. Don't you think that's a little odd? I mean, if they are really sure about it, and they're pro town, why do they let me live (the so called probably last ZL)? That doesn't make much sense to me. Starbuck knows how I play, and knows that if I'm around at the end, no one will believe my gut. I have a game like that, where scum won, because of the town's lack of trust in me, which we were both a part of. Starbuck was scum, but tricked everyone. I'm going to bet that it's a similar situation now.

Fasten your seatbelts everyone cuz this end game is gonna be a bumpy ride.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2789 (isolation #23) » Tue May 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Okay, reading over the last few pages of what has happened as iof yet, I will say that my ideas of Starbuck have greatly changed. Because of this I will go ahead and
Unvote
... for now.

As for ODDin and his lists, and finger points at Starbuck with no vote makes me think that he's up to no good. But at the same time, I don't think that he's the last ZL. If anything he would be a recruit.

Another good recruit candidate would be iLord. From the time I've been here, he's just given me a bad feeling, and always seems to be so hostile towards me. I can understand Starbuck's frustration with me, but iLord, I don't know... there's just something off.

For the last of the ZLs... I'm going to have to go with SpyreX. He seems like the same kind of guy as Nikanor for anyone who knows him, and just gives off that overly friendly aura, but really, it's a trap. Especially with all the, "I kinda wat to be recruited" things.

So for now
FOS: SpyreX
because I like to travel light.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2793 (isolation #24) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Well after reading what ODDin said about what the possible setups could be right now, killing SB at this point would be very unwise. That's my thinking. But the thing about the vig doesn't proove anything. I think of SB as someone who is hard to read, so that's why my suspisions go towards her. Esspecially after playing a game where she won as scum, and I had no clue she was scum. She gave off this town vibe, and now I'm always unsure on my gut with her. So to answer your question, I don't think she's the last ZL, but she could be a recruit. Well I guess now that that game is over, SpyreX was just in a game I modded and his play style, as a town PR, just seems a bit off from now. And yes, it also doesn't help that he reminds me of another tricky player. And if you notice, all my posts after my post restrictions started have had Zombieland rules in them. That was one of them. It's better to not have no attachments.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2795 (isolation #25) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by MrSuave »

SpyreX wrote:Someday one of you chuckleheads will actually VOTE for me and then we can dance the dance.

What makes me a ZL over ODDin or iLord?
I'll dance with you any day. =p

But why you? Because you have that, I have something to hide kind of aura about you. The other two are just scummy auras. They're like Yellow alert, while you're like full red alert.

Like I said, you remind me of Nik, and that's not a good thing.
And sorry about the double tap with the posts you guys.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (isolation #26) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by MrSuave »

SpyreX wrote:Not a peep from Sly about the Starbuck thing just a jumpvote awesomeeee.

I'm reading Suave's post and no matter how many times I read it its "meta" wooo nelly.
Bah! You and your meta. I like to use meta, because that's what usually gives people away in IRL mafia, and is also a really good way to figure people out. It also works with my gut playstyle.

Speaking of guts, I have to go to the bathroom. Too bad I usually have to beware of them... Man... bad incorperation... so bad...
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2798 (isolation #27) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Well obviously you have to hide the fact that you're a ZL. That's what I think you have to hide. Why do you wan to dance with someone so much Mr. SpyreX? Just give me some time to limber up ;D
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (isolation #28) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:07 am

Post by MrSuave »

Alright, I'm back.

First, why does everyone seem to discount meta arguments? If everyone played a perfect game (which I doubt anyone has), then meta is the only thing you would have to go off of. I know it's not as good as hard proof, but that's what I usually catch people on. I play RL mafia, before I played this, and that's what you mostly have to look at in the end. The person's playstyle and gussing their thinking. So I don't understand why everyone just pushed meta to the side.

Also, I don't like iLord's proposition to the cult, mostly because it opens a bunch of WIFOM. That being said, I still hold to my idea on SpyreX scum so I'm going to
Vote: SpyreX
. Time to be a hero.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2983 (isolation #29) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 am

Post by MrSuave »

In reply to this "I'm a recruit" stuff, I'm not. There is no reason behind it. Why? Because like I've said before, most scum would save me for the easy kill at the end. And hoping I'm the ZL and then me getting modkilled isn't going to win you the game. In fact it will lose you the game. Also, I know my conditions to being modkilled this game, so I know it's not a sure thing.

I don't think that the ODDin/SpyreX thing is just a big mind game cover. My gut and my meta thoughts (that no one seems to give credit to) are still on SpyreX scum. You gotta have a lot of cardio when running around like this.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (isolation #30) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:24 am

Post by MrSuave »

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying if I've played with them before and I think something's off, there's a good chance that there is. I modded a game where SpyreX was one of the players, and something just seems off... different. And his playstyle reminds me of another player. I know the second half is weak, but it just adds to my gut feeling.

@spy: I'm not in any other games but this one. how can there be something related to me in another game that I'm not playing?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”