Teleportation Mafia Universe TWO (TOWN WINS)

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Lowell »

/confirm
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Lowell »

Honestly the biggest problem I see with kairyuus plan is the teleporter wont' WANT to do it. Being teleporter seems like it would be fun.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Lowell »

vote jack

bandwagonny.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Lowell »

Day 1 Vote Count
animorpherv1 ( 0 )
Anon ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
DocPotter ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty
don_johnson ( 0 )
Ellibereth ( 0 )
Elmo ( 0 )
fhqwhads ( 0 )
Jack ( 2 ) Kairyuu Lowell
Jahudo ( 1 ) Maelyn
Kairyuu ( 2 ) Jack DocPotter
Kise ( 0 )
Lowell ( 0 )
Maelyn ( 5 ) Jahudo Ellibereth animorpherv1 Anon Nicodemus
Nicodemus ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 4 ) don_johnson Elmo fhqwhads Kise
Total ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am

I agree with 119. This game has a mechanism to deal with players we don't particularly like, but don't otherwise know what to do with.

also, kairyuu gets points for reading what's happening in the other 'verse as well. The biggest problem we'ere going to face is trying to coexist with an opposing town that we're only loosely aligned with.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Lowell »

I agree with 119. This game has a mechanism to deal with players we don't particularly like, but don't otherwise know what to do with.

also, kairyuu gets points for reading what's happening in the other 'verse as well. The biggest problem we'ere going to face is trying to coexist with an opposing town that we're only loosely aligned with.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Lowell »

Yeah 119 obviously isn't what I meant. I'm having trouble with the page.

I agree with whoever wrote this on the other page: crosskills are going to be key. Keep sending our scummy players back and forth and the existing scumgroups will have to keep deciding what to do with them, probably choosing to kill most of them without us having to do anything or losing our towniest players.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Lowell »

@jahuro- no reason jack particularly, other than his was the wagon I saw

@DRK- this game looks too cool. I'm not about to be the first one lynched! FTR, the teleporter SHOULD claim if asked to do so, but I've seen enough games to know that ppl with fun roles sometimes like to be dicks.

Another note, mafia theory junkie though I am, all the strategy talk is growing a bit nauseating. If we could get some scum/town lists (or at least ideas of what folks are thinking) it would be appreciated.

I've picked a few posts I noticed:

29- jack dismisses strategy talk
30s-40s- strategy talk
52- elmo suggests 2nd vig via teleportation
57- DRK doesn't want to direct the teleporter [-, odd, given his latest objection]
70- mae wonders if we're against other mafia and town [-, searching for info]
77- mae self-votes[?]
83- nico votes jack for "3 mafia" comment [+]
100- doc votes kair for having a bad plan [-]
160- anon makes a good point re: jack

I have ani, anon, and ellibereth as town. Jack, Doc, and mae scum. Others I'm still working on. kairyuu's strategy interest was fine at first, but I think he needs a new hobby.

unvote, vote doc
. He seems to alternate between lashing out at folks' strategy talk and offering his own. Neither has proven helpful.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Lowell »

Still here. I'm shuffling jack lower on my scum list. He gets points for bringing up new ideas, even if they're not all on the mark. Will post more when the slowness of this site isn't restricting my access so much.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Lowell »

@DRK- I read the post (189). I still don't understand your question. You objected to directing the teleporter, but objected to my questioning kairyuu's plan of among other things... directing the teleporter. I'm sure this is moot now at any rate, but I'm not sure why you're hot and bothered about this.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Lowell »

@DRK- No it's fine, I still love you.

One general note: the constant attention to the "OU" is a bit strange. While we're all benefitted from eliminating scum THERE I guess, it would seem the scum here benefit the most. Basically, the problem with this construct is that having another universe to talk/think about makes it even easier to
completely
ignore the fray while pretending to be active. doc, for instance. Seriously? FOSs to the other universe?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Lowell »

Ellibereth wrote:This is what I think probably what happened with Doc:
He comes into this game excited and all and ready to start, another fun game of scumhunting! But then lo and behold, he gets a scum pm. Doc wasn't very enthusiastic about his role because he preferred to be town, so he starts out the game following everyone into the strategy talk. His posts in that segment may seem long but the thought behind the ideas were clearly minimal and the image that is projected is that he's trying to show that he knows what hes doing when he's not. That plan failed miserably for him, so he went for his next option: scumhunting in the other universe. This way he could go on scumhunting all he wants, the way he wanted, while ignoring the world where he is scum by bestowing us with only the minimal comments.

More votes please.
So, basically, exactly what I said, only stream-of-consciousness-ly. Whatever, I'm glad someone finally noticed this. The guy has been FOSing other universes for F's sake.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:18 am

Post by Lowell »

DeathRowKitty wrote:The appeal to meta thing is usually kind of scummy, but I see nothing wrong with using it as a last effort to avoid lynch.

I asked if DP had changed his playstyle because this isn't how he played as scum IIRC.

Unvote
for now. I'll take a look back at his scum meta tomorrow if I feel like reading.
It's bizarre and alarming how fast DRK warmed to, then cooled on, the doc bandwagon. IMO DRK hasn't explained that very well, which I find very suspicious.
fos drk
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Lowell »

@jahudo- After reading 301 I actually think it's more likely DRK is trying to buddy up to DP-town than distancing from DP-scum. Something about that post makes it look like he's trying hard to win an ally and set himself up as indespensible if we end up lynching doc.

unvote, vote drk
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Lowell »

Nico doesn't look scummy to me, but doc isn't the right vote I don't think. Lynch DRK, deport doc, problems solved.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:54 am

Post by Lowell »

@drk- it seems like you latched onto a minor thing (possible meta) and used it to completely turn around on doc and start defending him. It's extreme. Makes me think you wanted a reason to justify not being on the bandwagon.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote doc
. We should try to beat the deadline if at all possible. Doc isn't a bad lynch.

Two people I think are more scummy than doc: DRK and elmo. Something about elmo's recent posts rubs me the wrong way. We'll deal with it tomorrow.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Lowell »

Here's what I dont' understand about this setup. Scum are obviously going to kill whoever shows up, right? Am I missing something?

vote elmo
. I was getting a vibe at the end of the day yesterday. Like elmo showed up to position himself for today. Let's kick off with a wagon.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Lowell »

Here's what I see in Elmo. I didn't want to bring too much up yesterday for fear of being NKed if I'm right:

(1) His willingness to discuss strategy ad nausium, while simultaneously complainging about discussing strategy. Generally, the more meta someone is, the scummier they are.
(2) He disappears for large periods of time, then enters back in with an awkwardly-polished disaffection. He's trying hard to look like he doesn't care that much one way or the other.
(3) He has made NO effort whatsoever to attack anyone but jack. Even after his case on jack is clear, he takes the time to post a line-by-line response. Yet he also doesn't seem overly concerned about jack not being lynched. I know he's a relatively experienced player. I find it hard to believe he doesn't see ANYTHING else worth taking on.

There are a lot of people who find jack scummy. But I don't see others tunnelling the way elmo does. He's deliberately steering clear of any other argument, only giving vague mention of other players while talking about jack. He thinks as long as he takes on exclusively someone who most people find scummy, he won't get in trouble.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Lowell »

I've done no reading of the other thread. Off the top of my head I'd say elmo and VP scum, jack a possibility.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Lowell »

Yes, I'm floundering, what with my zero votes.

My read on you is that you're excessively meta and that you like to control the conversation. Anyone who positions themselves as narrator is trouble, IMO. For now you get credit at least for trying to move the game forward, but in general I think you do more asking questions than answering them.

Also, being right about doc doesn't necessairly earn you points. Often scum like to distance from a wrong wagon so that the following day they can say "I said the wagon yesterday was crappy", as you've done. So that cuts both ways.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Lowell »

vote elmo

He's been getting away with being AWOL a lot, particularly when the pressure mounts, only to have wagons form elsewhere without him ever having to explain himself. It's classic Lowell. Turns out it's also annoying and unhelpful.

The NK is a bit of a surprise. Still knowing nothing about plum, its pays to keep him alive here as long as possible.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Lowell »

@plum- because I assumed they'd kill you, since you're potentially on the other scum team.

Also, I hate getting blamed for NOT being on a wagon that turned up town. I didn't vote for jack originally because I thought he was bringing up good points against other players and the inevitability of the wagon on him seemed suspect. Obviously this cuts both ways. If I was on the wagon you could as easily say "Lowell led the wagon! Kill him!".
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Lowell »

@Universe 1
- I haven't been paying much attention, but 1224 looks a lot like a scumslip.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Lowell »

I read your post about the jack wagon as referring to me. Seems logical since it was in the same paragraph, but I guess you meant them as separate ideas. That's fine.

1224 in U1 looks bad because it looks like pops compared a previous scumgame and the one he's in now to his town games. But I dont' really want to discuss the other thread that much, just pointing out what I saw in passing.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Lowell »

^^^ this looks like a potential scum setup. Next comes a vote "granting VPs dying request" and--oops-- stringing up more town.

unvote, vote ani

Following DRKs lead here. Not forgetting about elmo, but if we can draw out someone who should be doing more, I'm for it.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Lowell »

I could switch to randomstringofconsonants after post 513, which still bugs me. I'm also not overwhelmed by his response in 519. It seems more vitriolic than is necessary. Sometimes this happens when scum get "caught" for something admittedly minor (and perhaps not even important, really) and the frustration sort of sets in.

fos fhqw

I'd like the idea of an ani wagon though so I'll stick with the vote I have. Overall the lack of action lately is annoying.

@Universe 1
- Okay, last time trying to explain, then I'm giving up.

-someone says "hey pops I only know you from 105 (scum, I'm assuming), do you have any town games?
-pops lists town games
-someone says "you seem to play different as town, n'est-ce pas?"
-pops says "you mean in scum game 105 or in
this
game?" (aforementioned 1224)

Basically I read this as pops inadvertantly including this game in his scum games.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Lowell »

Plum wrote:Lowell, are you willing to answer any of my questions or what?
Sure. What are you referring to?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Lowell »

Day 3 Vote Count
animorpherv1 ( 3 ) DeathRowKitty Lowell Anon
Anon ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Starbuck ( 0 )
Plum ( 0 )
Elmo ( 0 )
fhqwhads ( 1 ) Nicodemus
Kise ( 0 )
Lowell ( 1 ) Plum
Nicodemus ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 5 ) animorpherv1 Elmo Starbuck Kise fhqwhads
Total ( 10 )

With 10 alive, 6 needed to lynch.
Deadline: Feb 28th 5:00 EST

@Plum-

My problem with fhq's 513 was pretty well explained by nico's 516. Basically I think he's trying to set up mislynches while cloaking himself with the "I'm following a dead townie's lead" defense.

Why it pays to keep you alive has also been explained by others, but I think I hit on it too. Scum or town, you're against the scum in THIS universe, so either way there's no reason to want to get rid of you. This is, btw, the same reason I thought scum would kill you.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Lowell »

Eh, ani gets points for showing up. I don't have much of a scumread, or something something.

All of which is just an excuse to
unvote, vote fhqw
, which I've felt the urge to do for awhile now. His condescending defense posts are weak, he's put nothing into any of his attacks (all against basically easy or lurking targets), and in ISO he reads even worse.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Lowell »

fhqwhgads wrote:Woah. Love how town's top suspects are teaming up on me.
Um, okay. Whatever that meant. See, if we all team up, then
you'll
be the top suspect. Cool, right?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Lowell »

Nicodemus wrote:Thank you very much.

Well, with that in mind I think it would be best for us to sit tight until the other universe has submitted their night actions, and see what transpires over there. Still working on that reread, but the lurking going on in this universe is really sapping my energy for the game.
I agree the lurking is annoying. I disagree about waiting until U1 day to do anything.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Lowell »

Haha also I was right about pops in U1. If only I was that good here.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Lowell »

Does 565 really not do anything for anyone? This guy is begging to be lynched.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Lowell »

^^^^ good. more please. the way everyone is avoiding confronting the fhqw issue like the plague makes me think I'm on the right track.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Lowell »

My vote is good. fhqw is the most viable wagon here. Let's get this done please.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Lowell »

Ugh don't ask, just do.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Lowell »

Rhinox wrote:
Plum wrote:Oh, hi Rhinox. I'm betting you're scum from my old Uni, but that's not my problem right now.
Hello! You better have a talk with this uni's teleporter then since aparently they think I'm town enough to pull me over here. :wink:
Or we need someone to kill
our
scum because we're useless at it.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Lowell »

Also wifom maybe, but this fefifofum guy seems way too ballsy to be scum. The "I'll catch up" posts maybe, but the votes at the end of yesterday and the opening vote today, I don't see as scum moves.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Lowell »

Anon wrote:What is your opinion of starbucj, lowell?
Haha I just signed on to complete this task. Screw it.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Lowell »

It really doesn't look like spring did anything other than pick a lynch target and iso him. I'm not that impressed. Probably too soon for L-1, but for now I'll
fos spring
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Lowell »

Plum wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Lowell

Forget it, I'm not letting scum worm his way out of my grasp again. That last post reeked of scum caution, scum trying hard to look good and Townie without actually being good and Townie.
I just didnt' want to take the chance of a absentminded hammer, or someone gets moved and it becomes a hammer.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Lowell »

vote spring
. The case is good, and I'm still unsettled by the way he entered. Plum, diversion much?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Lowell »

The fact that spring is just sitting on L-1 not only without a hammer vote but alos without
comment
from anyone makes me think we're on the right wagon, and scum are tryign to stall.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Lowell »

Maybe I'm crazy, but a three-person scumteam would have hammered a town-spring in this situation, right? Isn't this a good indication we're on the right track?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Lowell »

Kise wrote: Lowell, was there anything in particular that made you check out Uni-1 during the time of pops 1224? I ask because Elli (was I read as scum) had pops as town the day before, then after 1224 he drops pops down while others weren't minding pops' comments as much..
I dont' actually remember. Yeah it's strange how awesome I was on that one. If I remember I was searching for leads on a new player who entered, but it's possible I was just bored and surfing through. I think truthfully had pop's comment not just happened right before I checked Uni-1 I wouldn't have caught it.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Lowell »

Wow that's dumb. We could have had spring here, folks. Now we're nowhere.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote FFFF

BUSSING!!

(right?)
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Lowell »

I'm saying we should lynch FFFF instead of me. It's like no one listens.

Anytime someone has something for me to defend I'm all ears.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Lowell »

spring is right. Still waiting for someone to give me a non-retard reason for voting me so that I can slap it down mercilessly.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Lowell »

OMG this is exactly what I was saying. No one listens to me. Wagons just stalls like all hell on spring for days... then someone says "Lowell" and everyone jumps. Really, no one finds that weird?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Lowell »

so, this ^^^^ seems like exactly the strangest thing to say
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm having trouble letting 702 go. What did you mean by that, FFFF?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”