ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:21 am

Post by McGriddle »

Oh snap, picked up my prod in wrong place, no WONDER why I was so damn confuwed lmao. Anyways, hey guys, I will post more later, I didn't know we had a game going lol.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 am

Post by McGriddle »

Vote: McZombie
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 am

Post by McGriddle »

bv310 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Vote: McZombie
lolwut? I think we've moved past the voting-without-reasoning stage.
Oh lol. Okay, I just didn't want to get in trouble for not voting anyone lol.

Unvote
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:20 am

Post by McGriddle »

ODDin wrote:Way to go being a nice obedient puppy and doing whatever you're told. "You didn't want to get into trouble"? Seriously?
Lol yes, I am already in hot water, having 5 pages to read and not posting in one of them lol, I don't want not RVing to bite me in the ass later.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by McGriddle »

*Brains*

Hode up, lemme get my shotty...
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:07 am

Post by McGriddle »

Kmd4390 wrote:Starbuck, I voted Reck because he is scummy. Evilsnail is scummy too.

Zazie, Tate isn't scummy.

I'm basically tired and brainfried (no zombie pun intended), but ODDin, CoolDoG, and Bv are pretty town-looking. I feel like iLord needs to be looked at closer because I can get a better read on him from his posts, but right now, I'm just not too sure.

I'm finding more town than scum, which is probably bad.

Reck is scum though, so vote him.
Finding town is never scummy, telling us who you found town IS scummy. You aren't explaining your vote on him, just saying he is scummy.

Unvote, Vote: kmd4390
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:22 am

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:
unvote

I could have been wrong about CD it seems, his last few posts don't look scummy to me, more so on his last one.

McGriddle how is somone saying who they find town scummy?

@Yos
I have never played in a Cult game, how is it possibly more dangerous?
because that leaves a biased opinion on there townie list. It also gives the scum in there town list an incentive to kill him during the night/. It also gives that person a town pass. etc.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 am

Post by McGriddle »

TBH I have only read from when I first posted, so any opinions I have are from the last few pages. He seems to be the scummiest out of all.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:24 am

Post by McGriddle »

Yosarian2 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:TBH I have only read from when I first posted, so any opinions I have are from the last few pages. He seems to be the scummiest out of all.
...so, you're not willing to read the whole game when it's only 8 pages long? Really?
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I was not willing, I just said I haven't.

FoS Yosarian
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 am

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:You have had plenty of time to do so, question is why haven't you?
cuz I am Lazy-Town right now lol.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 am

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:Odd that you didn't just say "Cuz I'm Lazy" you had to through the town part in there. Also I don't buy the lazy part, you aren't lazy enough to respond to questions or put your vote out against people.
but I haven't gotten around to reading 5 pages of crap. That means I am lay. I threw town in there telling you in most my games I am lazy-town and excited-scum.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 am

Post by McGriddle »

Yosarian2 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:TBH I have only read from when I first posted, so any opinions I have are from the last few pages. He seems to be the scummiest out of all.
...so, you're not willing to read the whole game when it's only 8 pages long? Really?
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I was not willing, I just said I haven't.

FoS Yosarian
The game is EIGHT PAGES. And you haven't read it yet? Not only that, you flip and FOS me for asking you why?

Well, I guess you don't have to read the game, since your role PM already told you who the scum are.

Vote:McGriddle
No i obviously FoS'd you because you put words in my mouth that I did not say. I did not flip either I think you just flipped by freaking out that I haven't read through the RVS. You are now taking my FoS out of context, so why do you blatantly grasp at straws that you make yourself?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by McGriddle »

tatetothetot wrote:I am not worried. Four votes and it takes eleven to lynch, not to mention those that voted for me either have no reason or a poor RVS one. You might need more pressure then that to get me to start sweating.

McGriddle- What is with the "I don't care" attitude? Your blatant admittance that your lazy doesn't seem town to me. Is this some tactic you use in your games?
could be
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by McGriddle »

animorpherv1 wrote:Hi, I'm replacing McZombie.

first
vote:tate
for being in every game I'm in. Clearly stalking.

Third farside game I think.

Futurama -> BB ->ZOMBIES!Re read coming. I'll be quoting and posting as I read.

unvote
lolwut?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:Also McGriddle what is your answer to tate's question?
my answer is no
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Starbuck wrote:

@McGriddle - Why do you feel that you would get in trouble for not voting? Also, you seem to be rather argumentative. Why not just read the game and give some opinions rather than let everyone else do the work for you? If you are town, you could possibly bring something to the table that none of us had thought of yet.
Because it has happened to me before -.-* because I have not had time. I don't like the fact that a specific somebody put words in my mouth, so as far as THAT is concerned I see no reason to look back in the game as I have a good idea already who my 2 scum are.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by McGriddle »

ODDin wrote:Wow.
That's helpful
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, I'm still happy lynching McGriddle.

This comment is especally interesting:
McGriddle wrote: I see no reason to look back in the game as I have a good idea already who my 2 scum are.
So, there are only two scum in the game now, huh?

The thing is, that's not at all intuitive for a game this sized, but for a cult game, that actually sounds like it might be pretty balanced to me. I think that was a slip.

And, of course, the content of his "I don't have to read the game because I already know who the scum are" post is really scummy anyway, but that hardly needs to be mentioned.
A. WTH is a cult game B. I figured there were only 2 scum because every game I have been in has had 2 scum, and C. You think EVERYTHING is a slip.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Kmd4390 wrote:
ODDin wrote:You also equaled him to reck, whom you, supposedly, suspected for active lurking (and his stance on cooldog, but since there's no real explanation to what you didn't like about it, let's leave it be for the moment).
So, there's one player you suspect for active lurking and another on whom you've got nothing but a gut read - and you're equally willing to vote both?
No, I'm more willing to vote Reck. You want me to hold on to my gut read for the entire game though because it came so late in the game.
ODDin wrote:No hate. In post 93, kmd says he's willing to vote for evilsnail as much as he's willing to vote for you (that's the way I understand what he said, anyway)
I was more willing to vote Reck, my top suspect, which is why I did. I said that I was also willing to vote Evilsnail at that time because he was my next suspect.

----------------

Starbuck, I gave my reasons later.

What about 163 confuses you?

----------------

ODDin, I'm not sure where you get "equally willing" from. You said it multiple times, but I don't believe I ever even implied that.

Unvote
because it was obviously a sarcastic vote.

Vote Mcgriddle
because I think Tate is town and I want a good counter wagon.
What? Vote You because I think the other guy is town... makes sense
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:36 am

Post by McGriddle »

I haven't been in any 12+ games and every game I have played (for the most part) is a newbie game, so no, I didn't know that scum increased with number of players. I have been in a 12 person a 9 person and a 7 person game, so I have never had more than 2 scum per game. Besides, how is that scummy? wouldn't that be pro-town that I didn't know how many scum there were in this game?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 am

Post by McGriddle »

I don't think you're dumb :)
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:50 am

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:More then likely, option two is the scenario here, I took his "I have a good idea already who my 2 scum are" as he has two suspects right now.

McGriddle, care to enlighten us?
I meant literally that I knew who my two scum were, meaning I didn't understand the game setup, and was confused about it all.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 am

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:More then likely, option two is the scenario here, I took his "I have a good idea already who my 2 scum are" as he has two suspects right now.

McGriddle, care to enlighten us?
I meant literally that I knew who my two scum were, meaning I didn't understand the game setup, and was confused about it all.
Uhh I still don't get it then. Perhaps it is the way I am taking your words, but to say you knew who your two scum were means to me:
a)you have two people that you believe to be scum
b)you are a GF or leader type role who has two scum members underneath him because you are using the word "my" as in ownership. In no way to i take your words here as you not understanding the game setup.
I mean A.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:16 am

Post by McGriddle »

KMD and morph
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by McGriddle »

iLord wrote:
McG wrote:I haven't been in any 12+ games and every game I have played (for the most part) is a newbie game, so no, I didn't know that scum increased with number of players. I have been in a 12 person a 9 person and a 7 person game, so I have never had more than 2 scum per game. Besides, how is that scummy? wouldn't that be pro-town that I didn't know how many scum there were in this game?
If you'd please provide the link to the 12-player game (Or the name or something), that'd be great.

Cause right now, something with McG's not making sense. I can't tell if he's pretending to not know what a Cult is - I wouldn't put it past him to have not read the signup thread, but I see that as just as likely.
ODDin wrote:And what is being said is not that you didn't know how much scum existed the game. On the contrary, what is being said is that you did know how much scum existed in the game, namely 2, and you could only know so by being one of them.
That's another thing - this type of attack, although frequently used, is seldom accurately pegging a scum. It makes scum inherently uncomfortable to be blabbing about any type of information on themselves.
manho wrote:i will give McGriddle a newbie pass for now, as he really seems to be new to everything.

unvote, vote: tate
Hello, Mr. Zombie Lord! Why are you voting Tate?

Unvote, Vote: Manho

RECK wrote:He's floating by. Under the radar. Like scum do.
Town does this just as often, unfortunately. Some people just don't care.
McG wrote:I meant literally that I knew who my two scum were, meaning I didn't understand the game setup, and was confused about it all.
You know what, this actually makes sense if you look at it. McG says he has two players as scum. People then attack him for knowing how many scum there are and then he gets all defensive about how he's right (Not a scum action here). The argument then devolves into about the likelihood of McG realizing how stupid assuming 2 scum would be, but actually McG has no idea (Which would explain his "wouldn't town not know how many scum there are?")
WRP wrote:I am not voting cause I don't feel I found anyone scummy. Happy?
Why so snappy?

NO TALKING ABOUT ON GOING GAMES
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by McGriddle »

You asked me to link you to a 12 player game that wasn't a cult game. I don't know that is telling you anything about the game or anything for that matter.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:I didn't ask you, iLord did. and in all games this rule is usually present:
Farside wrote:You may not talk about this game outside the thread unless your role allows, whether you’re dead or not.
I do not know is linking an on going game counts as that or not, i really hope it doesn't because I don't like seeing players mod killed, but if it is against that rule maybe you can just get a warning.

Also it isn't that iLord wanted just a game that is not a cult game, he wanted a 12 player game that had only 2 scum in it since that is what everyone is talking about with you. I really don't want to say anything else on the matter though because it is going to be up to Farside if it is a violation or not.
Im not talking about an ongoing game, I linked to a game setup. Stop trying to get me mod killed.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:My misunderstanding then, i thought because he was saying in the his quote that he has only been in games with 2 scum, and you asked him for the link, which ended up being an ongoing game with 1 scum dead, to me that would make him the other scum in that game if there really only was 2. But if that is not the case as you have pointed out then I was wrong, i just don't like seeing people mod killed and when it comes to ongoing games and the rule about not talking about them outside of thread it makes me nervous.

Sorry if i got you worried there McGriddle ^_^
You did :(
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:I didn't ask you, iLord did. and in all games this rule is usually present:
Farside wrote:You may not talk about this game outside the thread unless your role allows, whether you’re dead or not.
I do not know is linking an on going game counts as that or not, i really hope it doesn't because I don't like seeing players mod killed, but if it is against that rule maybe you can just get a warning.

Also it isn't that iLord wanted just a game that is not a cult game, he wanted a 12 player game that had only 2 scum in it since that is what everyone is talking about with you. I really don't want to say anything else on the matter though because it is going to be up to Farside if it is a violation or not.
Im not talking about an ongoing game, I linked to a game setup. Stop trying to get me mod killed.
Like i said, my mistake. I wasn't trying to get you mod killed i thought you might, I am never extremely clear on what does and doesn't get you a mod kill when it comes to on going games.

Either way, moving on.
Lol okay, all is forgiven (well from the past 8 posts lol)
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by McGriddle »

xRECKONERx wrote:Wow.

That's pretty blatantly modkillable.
How? I linked to the setup, it didn't give anything away about either game. Nor was I refering to anything that was happening in that game.

Unvote, Vote:Reckoner

It seems like you WANT the mod to kill me, despite there being no reson to do it. Scum benefit by that.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by McGriddle »

OMG for the last time. It was a mistake.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 am

Post by McGriddle »

xRECKONERx wrote:Really? I don't want a modkill - I"m just saying it's blatantly a modkillable offense. OH NO I'M FOLLOWING RULES AHHHH I'M SCUM
Are you kidding? You friggin hopped on the chance to get me modkilled as SOON as it was brought to attention, then when faside gave out a warning you come back with less activity and try to defend yourself against what you did while making it look like you did nothing at all. If you were town why would you want there to be less town? that is ridiculous. Furthermore, you could have dropped it like everyone else did, but no, you wanted to HxC follow the rules despite the fact that if I had broken any rules it would have hurt my other game not this one. You were looking for the easy kill and you know it. It just pisses me off that not a lot of activity is stirring up on you after you did that and people are accusing me of being scum because of a damn mistake in setup on my part.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:40 am

Post by McGriddle »

xRECKONERx wrote:FUCK YOU WOLF.

YOU
LINKED
TO A FUCKING ONGOING GAME. DON'T BE SO FUCKING RETARDED NEXT TIME AND IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM.

/rage
Wow personal attacks?

It's not my fault you harped on a "modkillable" offense with now grounds for you to be worried about it. Way to flip out.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 am

Post by McGriddle »

Diamondilium wrote:You know, typically scumhunting involves finding reasons and then thinking some one is scum, not vice - versa.

Anyways, if McGriddle actually did make a slip, what he did was scummier than what ODDin did. My vote on ODDin wasn't useful and he wasn't acting scummy any longer. Reason for voting McGriddle (now that I'm saying it it's useless) was pressure/ wagoning. Seeing McGriddle's reaction could have been helpful.

McGriddle wrote: OMG for the last time. It was a mistake.
When you said this, were you referring to the modkillable offence or the 2 scum thing?
Sorry, guess I missed this, I was reffering to the 2 scum thing.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Diamondilium wrote:
McGriddle wrote:Sorry, guess I missed this, I was reffering to the 2 scum thing.
Why do
you
feel like that was a mistake?
iLord wrote:So you intended for your vote to cause McG to panic (In a townie/scummy fashion?)

It's apparent now that you believe ODDin is scummier than McG. Where's your vote?
I intended for McG to react whether it was townie, scummy, or panicky. Eh, my vote is pretty much useless on both of those players.
Like I said, I just assumed there were 2 scum. It was a mistake.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am

Post by McGriddle »

xRECKONERx wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:Just settle down and post content, and scum hunt (sorry that this sounds bad comeing from me).
-_-
Yes. Yes, it does.

Unvote; Vote: CooLDoG
Dude, is everything you do OMGUS?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:36 am

Post by McGriddle »

xRECKONERx wrote:NOTE TO COOLDOG AND EVERYONE:

I NEVER ASKED THE MOD TO MODKILL HIM.

I SIMPLY STATED THAT IT WAS A BLATANTLY MODKILLABLE OFFENSE BECAUSE THERE SEEMED TO BE DISCUSSION ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS.

HOLY SHIT, EVERYONE GET OFF MY FUCKING BALLS ABOUT IT.
It's called pressure, and you obviously can't take it. ie. freaking out, and personal attacks
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 am

Post by McGriddle »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:ITT we talk in caps like we're 5 years old.
WAT
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:08 am

Post by McGriddle »

xRECKONERx wrote:Wow.

Explain why you're voting for me, McGriddle.
Not again.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 am

Post by McGriddle »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote RECKONER

Meta reasons.
My I have the reason, and the game link (unless its an ongoing game )
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:
unvote

Finally back and after a curse filled thread read through (seriously Reck language! :P) I don't see tate as scummy necessarily, but I am not seeing town in posts either, more so since he admits his vote on manho is for active lurking and for voting him (tate).

Reck's anger to me is genuine. Really i don't find him pushing for a mod kill anymore then I did, more of he was stating his opinion on the matter. Do i think it was unnecessary? Yes, Farside had already commented on it and so it was not needed to say anything further on it, however just because he did doesn't scream scum to me.

As angry and curse filled as his posts have been, he has been defending himself, compared to McGriddle, who is not defending anything, in fact he has really only posted a few one liners aside from his 409 which to me shows more scum laying low while another person brings attention to themselves.

vote McGriddle
So defending myself is town. Great. I never knew that.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by McGriddle »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Tate isn't scum. Vote Reck please people.
I am glad you agree with this, just for reference, I am going to
Unvote, Vote: xRECKONERx
just in case I got the crazy idea that he wasn't scum and forgot about it.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:Wait.. what?

Why does that post make no sense to me.
If you forgot you were already voting Reck that makes no sense since farside has the vote count on the top of the page....
I didn't really forget (/Sarcasm) I was reiterating how scummy I think he is.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:Ohhhh i get it, in other words it was a completely pointless post. Gotcha.
kinda, just wanted to reiterate how scummy I think he is.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:59 am

Post by McGriddle »

manho wrote:
unvote, vote: McGriddle
for a lynch.
Okay cool
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 am

Post by McGriddle »

CryMeARiver wrote:McGriddle = quite scummy

ISO 1 and 2:
votes without a reason just to blend in so he didn't get in any trouble for not voting anyone...Blending with town
ISO 7 and 8:
Admits only reading a few of the pages and FoS's the person (yos) who calls him out on it and asks him why he hasn't been reading
ISO 9:
Admits to be lazy town (which I haven't been lazy, I just haven't been on the site as a whole due to real life) - He's had about a day and a half with 10 posts yet he isn't reading the pages?
ISO 12, 13, 14, 16:
Posts without content and containing few words-asked if his laziness is a tactic and responds "could be" etc...
ISO 15:
This post is very revealing: "I see no reason to look back in the game as I have a good idea already who my 2 scum are." hmm...So you don't use the info given 2 you because you already know who the scum is? through your role pm? why don't u just out your buddies now...at least we know there are two of them
ISO 17 and 20:
9 completed games, 18 total, and "every game you've been in has had 2 scum"...find that hard to believe...did you not even read the rules? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A CULT GAME IS? Your in the game and you don't know the setup?
ISO 19
"wouldn't that be pro-town that I didn't know how many scum there were in this game?"...fishing for how to be pro-town...HINT: you don't need to ACT protown if you are indeed town...nor should you have to ask "wasn't that post I made protown?"...Hate this post
ISO 23
Says his top 2 scum candidates: kmd and morph...up to this point, the only person he has even ATTEMPTED to scumhunt at was Yos for "putting words in his mouth"...this comes out of nowhere with no reasoning at all
ISO 29
Votes Rex for saying his post was "modkillable"...Rex wasn't even on his "definite 2 scum" list and said nothing unwarranted...No it doesn't seem like he WANTS you modkilled, he is just saying that it is modkillable when based on the rules, it is

Then like sevenish more posts with no content and few words...also tried to attempt to play noob card earlier...
Vote: McGriddle
there's nothing on here that merits a response as it is all horse shit :D
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:05 am

Post by McGriddle »

iLord wrote:
McG wrote:there's nothing on here that merits a response as it is all horse shit
You're not helping.
I'm sorry :(
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:12 am

Post by McGriddle »

I have nothing to say aboot it :) there's no question, only opinionated crap :)
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 am

Post by McGriddle »

ODDin wrote:After I look an CMAR's ISO, I actually have a few questions of my own to McG.

McG:
1) Have you actually read the thread from its beginning?
2) You were certain that kmd and ani are scum. However, your vote is on reck. Do you think he is scummier than kmd and ani? Why? What do you think of kmd's case on reck? What part does it play in your vote on him?
Thanks you :) Now I will respond to these questions later in the day when I have some free time :D
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:12 am

Post by McGriddle »

CooLDoG wrote:alright, after catching up over the weekend... (I am really sorry that I could not post.) I have a few things to say.

1) we need a lynch, from the rules it looks like if it is at deadline the person with the most gets the lynch, correct me if I am wrong....
2) the reck wagon built up over night and has now fell to nothing
3)McG looks alot worse, does not answer anything, even the easy shit.

4) he is lurking... who would have known?
5)hello E_K...

After reading what happened over the weekend and seeing how mcg played... I think he is now worth my vote. Next on my scummy list is reck, and then in 3rd on the list is tate...
wouldn't that mean that I am lazy rather than scum?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 am

Post by McGriddle »

CooLDoG wrote:no, it does make you scum. LURKING and NOT ANSWER is a scum tell. Sorry if this bursts your bubble. you have had a few hours (more then that) between your posts to think over two questions which should not require any getting back on. Answer the damn questions and stop active lurking. And yes that does make you scummy. I am becoming more and more secure with my vote on you. So my main beef is why didn't you answer?
I am working on it got a lot of RL problems so please lay off a little.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Alright guys I ave some time tonight to post a good post. Could whoever wants me to answer their questions post them or the post # to make my life a little easier. If not don't worry about it, it will just take me a little longer to scope out all the questions from the start of my RL problems.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by McGriddle »

I am going to start here because this is the post everyone seems to be complaining about me not answering.
CryMeARiver wrote:McGriddle = quite scummy

ISO 1 and 2:
votes without a reason just to blend in so he didn't get in any trouble for not voting anyone...Blending with town
I don't really see how that is scummy. I am just trying not to get a vote on me for NOT RVing. It has happened before and I figured I would cross that bridge before someone brought it up. If that was wrong of me to RV I apologize, but I don't really think I did anything wrong there.
ISO 7 and 8:
Admits only reading a few of the pages and FoS's the person (yos) who calls him out on it and asks him why he hasn't been reading
I FoS'd him for a VERY legit reason. He lied and put words in my mouth. That, IMO, merits an FoS at the very least.
ISO 9:
Admits to be lazy town (which I haven't been lazy, I just haven't been on the site as a whole due to real life) - He's had about a day and a half with 10 posts yet he isn't reading the pages?
Yeah I don't really have an excuse there. I have been dealing with RL problems all semester, and I have been really short with people and have been rather lazy, so I apologize again. But that being said, if I were scum, why would I tell everyone that I am lazy and draw suspicion and angry feelings to me?
ISO 12, 13, 14, 16:
Posts without content and containing few words-asked if his laziness is a tactic and responds "could be" etc...
Again, I was a bit pissy when writing all of this, going through heart-break, financial issues, blah blah blah. Apologies to anyone I have offended :/
ISO 15:
This post is very revealing: "I see no reason to look back in the game as I have a good idea already who my 2 scum are." hmm...So you don't use the info given 2 you because you already know who the scum is? through your role pm? why don't u just out your buddies now...at least we know there are two of them
Misrep. If you would have read what was going on after that you would have seen that it was an accident and that I have never played in a game with more than 2 scum, so I assumed there were only 2.
ISO 17 and 20:
9 completed games, 18 total, and "every game you've been in has had 2 scum"...find that hard to believe...did you not even read the rules? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A CULT GAME IS? Your in the game and you don't know the setup?
I'm sorry you find that hard to believe, and I hadn't read the rules then, I now know what a cult game is. I didn't know the setup, no, but I still don't see how any of this means I am scum. It is all incompetence and boredom, and RL probs and everything. Not knowing the setup is not scummy. If anything it's the farthest thing from scummy.
ISO 19
"wouldn't that be pro-town that I didn't know how many scum there were in this game?"...fishing for how to be pro-town...HINT: you don't need to ACT protown if you are indeed town...nor should you have to ask "wasn't that post I made protown?"...Hate this post
I didn't ask, I was merely stating that if ANYTHING not knowing the scum setup is pro-town. I am not fishing, I am rhetorically asking a question. I already know the answer to the question.
ISO 23
Says his top 2 scum candidates: kmd and morph...up to this point, the only person he has even ATTEMPTED to scumhunt at was Yos for "putting words in his mouth"...this comes out of nowhere with no reasoning at all
That was a while ago I was worried about Yos. Go read my cases then you can complain about my suspicions because obviously, you haven't.
ISO 29
Votes Rex for saying his post was "modkillable"...Rex wasn't even on his "definite 2 scum" list and said nothing unwarranted...No it doesn't seem like he WANTS you modkilled, he is just saying that it is modkillable when based on the rules, it is
You are defending him pretty hard when clearly he wanted a modkill on me. And that being said, just because I have suspicions on people doesn't mean my attitude can't be swayed when new evidence comes about.
Then like sevenish more posts with no content and few words...also tried to attempt to play noob card earlier...
Vote: McGriddle
I am still kind of a noob. I joined like 5 months ago.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by McGriddle »

ODDin wrote:After I look an CMAR's ISO, I actually have a few questions of my own to McG.

McG:
1) Have you actually read the thread from its beginning?
2) You were certain that kmd and ani are scum. However, your vote is on reck. Do you think he is scummier than kmd and ani? Why? What do you think of kmd's case on reck? What part does it play in your vote on him?
1. To this day pretty much (from page 5, the first 4 struck no true interest in me sorry) but if you wish I could read them if you want.

2. Yes I do think he is scummier than the 2 of them. Mainly for the original reason I voted him, he was pushing really hard for a modkill, and was overly eager about the fact that it had been brought up and didn't drop it. I think his case on Reck is very good. It has no weight on my vote though.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by McGriddle »

ODDin wrote: Let's put it like that: if you're town and intend to continue playing the way you do, then the only way in which you can play to win is replace out.
Is this better play?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:43 am

Post by McGriddle »

CooLDoG wrote:posted right before me. Well his case was not really to be answered too, but I think he defed well. I was more trying to say, good that you answered, but you are too late. Not answering is a scum tell. he did that for a long time, thus even if he did answer it still holds onto his record (scum points...).
Well why did you push so hard for me to answer them then? :roll:
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:28 am

Post by McGriddle »

CooLDoG wrote:McG. Because I wanted to know how you would have responded. And Because you always want people to answer. This is basic, for a player to answer what other people ask him too. It is good town play and I wanted to know how you would answer those. Hoever, you did take your time about doing it (for good reasons as you latter told us). However two asked by ODD
I
n (sorry man I just had to do it :)) were so easy even if you had small time on your hands you still could have at least given a 2-3 line answer.

@starbuck, I always play like this, sorry if you don't like it.
Fair enough, I wouldn't mind being the lynch today, I know I have bad play in this game, and if it came to a lylo situation and I was still alive I know I would be the killed person. So if you guys decide to lynch me I am with it. I'm not being anti-town, and I am not giving up scum hunting. I am town, and I want to town to win so if it helps town by getting my once-lazy turned-active patooty out of here than by all means do it.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 am

Post by McGriddle »

CooLDoG wrote:I don't like it when town give up on themselves like you just did. I am not for sure if you are town or not and I think that this is the wagon I will stay on till the end of the day. (more latter I have to get going now...)
I literally just said I am not giving up, but it looks like there is no exit plan for me so I am accepting my fate. And as tate said, it sucks to get pressure on things I don't even find myself to be scummy.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:09 am

Post by McGriddle »

wolframnhart wrote:KK so after reading I still see McGriddle as the best lynch today. First if he had so much going on in RL (and if so sorry to hear that Mc) an easy thing to do would be to request replacement to deal with whatever is going on. Instead he goofed around refusing to answer questions (much like tate did). Could be that he thought if tate got away with it he could too, either way I do not see how he could have no time to answer questions but he could answer people calling him out on it. I see it more as a scum trying to buy time.

The fact we still have two people not voting when the deadline has been extended is crap. Dr. Cyanide i understand, he needs to read and catch up before making a decision, but Suave at this point is being plan lurker and unhelpful.
I had a big wall of text to respond to. I didn't have a lot of time to do much, I wanted to play this game, I tryed so hard to get in this game, I am not going replace out due to RL problems, I am going to pull myself up from my boot straps, and get on with this game.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 am

Post by McGriddle »

Okay we don't have a lot of time, and it looks like I will be the lynch so claim time for me, I am the cop. I was hoping to not put this out there, but meh, what are you gunna do?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:12 am

Post by McGriddle »

I'm going to get killed tonight anyways, if I don't get lynched. And if I don't get lynched or killed I will be RB'd (if we have RB but if I dont die then theres obviously a RB.) and people will certainly not believe me tomorrow. We could have dual mislynches if I don't get lynched today, so I don't want that to happen, so I am sacrificing myself for town. If you don't believe my claim I am sorry, but I really am. There is no part of me that would lie about this right now. I claimed so people would see that I am cop. If I get lynched that's fine with me, but if I don't get lynched and NK'd I think you guys should lay off me for tomorrow.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 am

Post by McGriddle »

bv310 wrote:So you're a martyr now too? Fun time.
This is a worthless post. Congratulations.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:43 am

Post by McGriddle »

elvis_knits wrote:Hey McGriddle, have you ever heard of a doctor? A cop usually gets a doc protect and thus doesn't die until the doc has been killed.
I dont know that there IS a doctor. And if there is, and he protects me, do you think that will be enough to keep me from being lynched the next day?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 am

Post by McGriddle »

xRECKONERx wrote:McG, what kind of investigation results will you get?
What do you mean?

and @ iLord - you want me to lie about myself being a cop? I am not going to do it. I am the damn cop. Lynch me if you don't believe but i am telling you it's a mistake.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by McGriddle »

elvis_knits wrote:I mean, I will feel like a dumbass if McGriddle really is a cop... but I really think his behavior does not fit.

Also, it sounds like we think there is Cult, but also a SK or a mafia? In that case, mafia might have a cop or rolecop to help them find the cult. In which case, McGriddle could really be a cop and also be scum.
Personal attacks are modkillable.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by McGriddle »

@ E_K sorry, I misread that.

It's Day 1 I haven't had the chance to investigate anyone yet. If you are asking me what I will get back from an investigation, it will probably be somewhere along the lines of "This player is from _____ faction" ____ being town or not town.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:27 am

Post by McGriddle »

Oh shi, I did this a 2nd time. I am a townie not a cop, I messed up this game with another. I got lynched for the exact same reason last time. Whatever, kill me, I am a liability to town being alive.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 am

Post by McGriddle »

I think CD should be the target tomorrow guys. He is pushing awfully hard for my lynch when he knows I am telling the truth, then he's going to play it off as "well he certainly looked the most scummy oujt of everyone, not my fault, blah blah blah"
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:08 am

Post by McGriddle »

It was an honest mistake. Get over it. There is a VERY big difference between a lie and a mistake. Lynch. I obviously don't give a crap :D
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”