ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Diamondilium »

Vote: iLord
:P
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

xRECKONERx wrote:Only partially.

Wolf posted once after CooLDoG's post and once before his post. It's like he was testing the waters for a CooLDoG wagon, saw that there may be support warming up after I posted, then hopped on the wagon.

Maybe not OMGUSy, just kinda-sorta-maybe scummy and worth pointing out.
Only partially doesn't seem like a valid response to "Was that serious?" especially when you justify your point with some sort of rationale. How was your point "only partially" serious?
ODDin wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:
bv310 wrote:
Thank you, Farside. That makes a lot more sense

WRP, this is the RVS (Random Vote Stage). People throw votes left, right, and center until someone reacts oddly, then a bandwagon will usually form. From there, people will start to notice inconsistencies or subtle mistakes in a player's posting, and will then act accordingly.

As such, Tate, you seem extremely leery to have pressure on you. Why would that be?
I have noted the exact same thing. He seemed to not like the pressure, even if it was very lite, I mean this is still very early in the game. I think it is worthy of a vote, and that is why I
did
forgot, to vote him in my first post. so here it is
vote tate
... but you waited to see how where the wind was blowing before actually casting a vote...
If you think he waited until the wind was blowing before actually voting, then how come you aren't voting him?
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Diamondilium »

ODDin wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:
ODDin wrote:
Diamondilium wrote:If you think he waited until the wind was blowing before actually voting, then how come you aren't voting him?
Because I want him to explain himself first.
Are you implying that we would be putting to much pressure on him by you casting a vote to put him at l-8?
"Him" would be you, you know...

I also said why I behave the way I behave with votes in post 91.

Anyways, now that you seemingly avoid to give an explanation on purpose and just ignore the issue,
unvote, vote: cooldog
This vote seems forced. Also, it isn't very consistent with your playstyle explanation earlier.
Vote: ODDin
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Diamondilium »

EBWOP:
Unvote, Vote ODDin
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Diamondilium »

I understand that you're not going to keep not voting forever, but it seemed like you just took the first chance you saw to place your vote somewhere with little reason. Judging from your last post, it seems you didn't even bother to verify if he was purposefully avoiding the issue.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

Yeah, we should wagon ODDin.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

Why did you choose tate to pressure? Why not ODDin? He doesn't seem to do so hot under pressure.

@iLord & CD: Yeah it was unnatural. Trying out a new play style. More concise. Less blocks of text no one bothers to read. I don't think CD has done anything scummy. Same with Tate. I think ODDin has and thus is the best choice for pressuring.

iLord, why do you think manho is scum?
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

iLord, I intended to change my posting style since the beginning of the game. If you don't believe me that's fine. I certainly did over do it my response being choppy. However, compare my posts in general in this game to my posts in other games, and I think you'll see a big difference. Also what exactly do you think I'm covering up? I already stated that my pushing for his wagon was forced or at least in the way I did. I, however, still advocate for ODDin wagon. Do you think I have some ulterior motive for pushing the wagon?
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

I was tempted to quote each line of your post and respond, but I'm not trying to do that this game.

You can believe me by comparing my first post to my posts from other games. Even if you think there are drastic differences between the first post and the second, you can see the same difference between my posts in this game to those of others. I over did it to emphasize my change in posting style. What ulterior motive did you think I have? And going defensive as a point means you have nothing left. What did you expect me not to defend myself?
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

iLord, providing the first couple of posts of a few games won't really be compelling evidence. If you want to really check to see the difference between posting look at many of my posts in the context of the games. You'll see things like how different my attack on ODDin was compared to my normal attacks (lots of elaborating and explaining). And yes, I've been trying to emulate a "DGB" - like posting style. I don't see why this is scummy.

CD, you asked about explaining my original reasons for voting ODDin. I felt his vote on you was forced and wasn't very consistent with his cautious voting style he claimed to have.

Wolfram, can you post your scum list?
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Diamondilium »

At first, I was inclined to agree with Yossarian's catch of McGriddle's slip. Now its becoming hard to tell if he's playing dumb or actually thinks there's 2 scum in each game regardless of size. For the moment,
Unvote, Vote: McGriddle

Despite the fact that wolframhart posts quite often, I get the impression that he isn't really scumhunting. His entire basis (for what I take it) for voting Tate was pressure and his scum list is almost entirely comprised of lurkers. He also appears to ask a lot of questions, but it seems that he doesn't really follow up and analyze responses.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

iLord wrote:
Diamond wrote:At first, I was inclined to agree with Yossarian's catch of McGriddle's slip. Now its becoming hard to tell if he's playing dumb or actually thinks there's 2 scum in each game regardless of size. For the moment, Unvote, Vote: McGriddle.
This makes it sound like you can't tell whether or not he's playing dumb. Why vote over ODDin?
ODDin hasn't been scummy lately.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

ODDin- neutral leaning scum. The only notable thing about him is what I voted him earlier for.
McGriddle wrote:OMG for the last time. It was a mistake.
I wasn't referring to your linking to an ongoing game.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

iLord wrote:
iLord wrote:ODDin- neutral leaning scum. The only notable thing about him is what I voted him earlier for.
That's what I thought - what's your read of McG, then?
Possibly neutral, or possibly scummy.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

iLord wrote:
Diamondilium wrote:Possibly neutral, or possibly scummy.
What the heck is that supposed to mean? Why is McG "possibly" and ODDin not?
Depends on if he's playing dumb or not.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

You know, typically scumhunting involves finding reasons and then thinking some one is scum, not vice - versa.

Anyways, if McGriddle actually did make a slip, what he did was scummier than what ODDin did. My vote on ODDin wasn't useful and he wasn't acting scummy any longer. Reason for voting McGriddle (now that I'm saying it it's useless) was pressure/ wagoning. Seeing McGriddle's reaction could have been helpful.

McGriddle wrote: OMG for the last time. It was a mistake.
When you said this, were you referring to the modkillable offence or the 2 scum thing?
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Diamondilium »

iLord wrote:
Diamond wrote:You know, typically scumhunting involves finding reasons and then thinking some one is scum, not vice - versa.
I don't get what you're saying here.
Wasn't directed at you

Diamond wrote:Anyways, if McGriddle actually did make a slip, what he did was scummier than what ODDin did. My vote on ODDin wasn't useful and he wasn't acting scummy any longer. Reason for voting McGriddle (now that I'm saying it it's useless) was pressure/ wagoning. Seeing McGriddle's reaction could have been helpful.

If you were going for pressure, why put "for now" in your post? - that weakens the effect of your vote drastically. Why did you feel McGriddle's reaction would be helpful specifically in regards to your vote - you were definitely not the first player to vote on this and you didn't bring any new arguments to the table. How did you feel that your vote could generate unique reactions?
Regardless of whether or not "for now" took away from the pressure, it wasn't my intention for it to. I didn't think there was anything special about my vote, but adding pressure tends to produce reactions.

You also didn't either of the other parts of the post:
iLord wrote:
Diamondillium wrote:Depends on if he's playing dumb or not.
That's the same thing as saying ODDin's scum depending on whether or not he's actually scumhunting.
No it's not. I'm more sure for one (ODDin in case that isn't clear) than I am for the other(McGriddle).

Your designation "possibly" does not differentiate your McG read from your ODDin read?
Well assuming I'm reading this question right, the answer is yes, it does differentiate. Possibly for McGriddle means that I'm putting considerable thought to both possibilities. Whereas for ODDin, I wasn't as unsure and was able to determine which was more likely.
iLord wrote:Also what do you make of this post:
Diamond, Post 154 wrote:Yeah, we should wagon ODDin.
What to make of my own post ... Clearly I wanted a wagon on ODDin. Unfortunately, that never happened.
ODDin wrote:So let me get it. At first, you believed that yos was correct and that what McG did was a slip. But then you didn't vote. Then, you started to think it's possibly not a scumtell and just a mistake on McG's part. And then you vote. Interesting timing.
You make this sound as if I posted right after Yos caught McG and said I agreed but didn't vote. That was never the case. Yos's catch was a few pages earlier than my post and in my post I explained what my initial reaction was and how it developed over the posts in between his catch and my post.

Also McGriddle can you answer my question?
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

McGriddle wrote:Sorry, guess I missed this, I was reffering to the 2 scum thing.
Why do
you
feel like that was a mistake?
iLord wrote:So you intended for your vote to cause McG to panic (In a townie/scummy fashion?)

It's apparent now that you believe ODDin is scummier than McG. Where's your vote?
I intended for McG to react whether it was townie, scummy, or panicky. Eh, my vote is pretty much useless on both of those players.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

iLord wrote:Not surprisingly, votes a lot of the time don't have much mechanical point. What you can do is pressure people with them, something that you believe at this point neither your ODDin nor McG vote accomplishes.

Do you feel no other player merits your vote?
I don't know. I'll have to think about it.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

Tate, I'm not voting iLord because I don't think he's scum.

Reck, just seems to be an angry person. The whole "he wants a modkill" argument seems like crap IMO.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:05 am

Post by Diamondilium »

Unvote, Vote: tatethetot
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Diamondilium »

LOL. McGriddle, just answer the questions.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

McGriddle wrote:Alright guys I ave some time tonight to post a good post. Could whoever wants me to answer their questions post them or the post # to make my life a little easier. If not don't worry about it, it will just take me a little longer to scope out all the questions from the start of my RL problems.
I'm proud of you. :D
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote kmd

1) Relying on meta where he mislynched town is extremely scummy. Why would he keep making bad plays that lead to mislynched townies unless he was scum?

2) Setting himself up to be wrong with "we're all wrong sometimes" when almost 99% of his posts say that Reck is scum.

3) This was a Day start. Kmd, if you're a daycop, you cannot be more obvious than this without claiming. I think Kmd is instead trying to pass as a daycop of some kind. Or are you bussing your scumpartner Reckoner? The fact that this is a cult game does not slip me by. Even if you bus and lynch your partners, you can still just bite an innocent every night, bus them during the day, and win the game.

2 days til deadline? I think we can make a kmd lynch in time. I don't buy bv30's reads either.
I don't like this post at all. The scum hunting does appear to be genuine especially on point #3. If you think he's day cop then why call him out on it? You'd only be exposing a power role. The scenarios you presented also are questionable: one effectively assumes he's town, while the other assumes he's scum. Instead of debating which one's true as I would have expected from a scum hunting townie, you try to construe the former as scummy.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I want it to be in the open. No surprises. No lack of surprises.

I want to see him say WHY he thinks people are scum. He's just tunnelling all day on 3-4 players for absolutely zero reason that I can see. It's unsettling. It's been unsettling all day.
So it was your goal to have KMD claim or reveal his role?
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

I agree with elvis_knits; McG's previous behavior does not coincide with his claim.

iLord, what made you think that McG is lying as
town
?
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Diamondilium »

Vote: Albert B. Rampage
, for blatant role fishing yesterday, that *ahem* specifically speculated on KMD's role as cop, who oddly enough JUST DIED LAST NIGHT.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

The fact that he turned up deputy doesn't change the fact that you were intentionally role-fishing.

If you were so intent on helping the town by exposing KMD's role, why exactly did you back off of him during day 1? All I can see is you being pressured and then retracting your vote.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

Unvote

I find ABR's explanations satisfactory.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Diamondilium »

Still here. I'll get a post in a few hours, don't have enough time to read through everything atm.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

Hey, sorry for not posting for a while. I'm ok with a lurker lynch.
Unvote, Vote: Manho

Starbuck raised the accusation that I was attacked ABR but didn't really pursue the accusation like 8 pages ago. This was inaccurate because I did ask follow up questions, and ABR's answers weren't scummy and were plausible.

Going back to the iLord wagon that started to form over him accurately reading McGriddle: it was crap. iLord comes across as a tad conceited but not scummy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”