ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@wolf, are you sure that having few posts is a scum tell? he could be sick, or doesn't have thaat much time on his hands.

vote wolf
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

did I ever imply that you voted for him? no, I only said that you counted only having one post as a scum tell. Which I might add is not. Also to note refering to the role SAMPLE (note in caps) in a closed game is a scum tell. However, I do find it rather hard to think that their could only be one zombie at this time. Think, if we get lucky and lynch the zombie lord then we would not have much of a game going. However, saying that by a sample pm is not as towny (in fact it is slightly scummy) if you go by the logic of the game, or by the flavor text... I have played games (plz, don't push me for links because I don't have them) where the sample pm had to be changed, and the info in it was wrong...

@xRECKONERx, people try to start wagons on me all the time (read my sig...)

@tate, uhhh check your inbox and see if you got a role pm, I am pretty sure it says somthing along the same lines as that. And the point of the RVS is to vote for a player, not for a role, or for a funny sounding name which is not in the game. I think that it is best not to vote at all if you want to do somthing like voteing for zombie lords. Also why do you seem slightly edgey in your last post?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

WRP_Beater wrote:Wow, I didn't even realize the game had starded and there are already 3 pages... Anyway, in the forum where I use to play mafia there are never so many votes... It just isn't a mess... See, we can't have a lynch with spread votes. It's 11 to lynch!
wow, this is scumy. I was making my post before this happened. Did you ever hear of un-voting? and urrrr why is so many votes bad?
fos WRP_Beater
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

bv310 wrote:
Thank you, Farside. That makes a lot more sense

WRP, this is the RVS (Random Vote Stage). People throw votes left, right, and center until someone reacts oddly, then a bandwagon will usually form. From there, people will start to notice inconsistencies or subtle mistakes in a player's posting, and will then act accordingly.

As such, Tate, you seem extremely leery to have pressure on you. Why would that be?
I have noted the exact same thing. He seemed to not like the pressure, even if it was very lite, I mean this is still very early in the game. I think it is worthy of a vote, and that is why I
did
forgot, to vote him in my first post. so here it is
vote tate
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ODDin wrote:
Diamondilium wrote:If you think he waited until the wind was blowing before actually voting, then how come you aren't voting him?
Because I want him to explain himself first.
Are you implying that we would be putting to much pressure on him by you casting a vote to put him at l-8?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@starbuck, refering to the sample pm in a closed game is a scum tell because in a few (again don't ask for a link) the role pm ha changed and it is not acirate. I have also seen some scum refer to it in order to try to shift pressure off of them. And yes I do Know that he whole zom lord thing was a joke. However basing a joke off of a role pm and making that joke imply some other things is not as much a joke any more is it?

@MrSuave, btw Awsome content! I never noted that wolf messed up with farsides gender and name! wow! At this point who looks most scummy to you?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Sorry, you guys post too fast, post coming up reading 3 pages now!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Yes to answe odden, I don't think jokes about sample pms are very funny... Many a time have I seen people make mistakes by relying or useing info in role pms. Also I have seen quite a few scum use role pms.

Also, looking at the vote count we are pretty spread out, usually we have a wagon or two by now, yet the game is moving very fast.

In other news, cooldog has to go out right now and can't post any more. I will be back tomorrow or much latter tonight, mostlikly with three more pages to read. I have to run...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Yay only two posts to read. One is utter crap, the other is asking why the person who posted crap posted it...

@diamond, why is ODDin better then me or tate to wagon on?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Alright, sorry about not answering I am usually good at doing so, but this game moves way to fast for the ammount of time that I have.

ok to ZAZ and to what ODDen is refering too,
first line: (check) re read my last post...
second line: Because I won'ted to see if the wolf wagon would get any where. I like early game wagons, they help the town...
third line: Uhhh because I wasn't supposed to be on a computer at the time... (I am not sure the boss would like that, hehe...) and because I was trying to type and read posts at the same time...

@Diamondilium
try to go back to the old play style for a sec and answer this: what are some of ODDen's scummy posts? would you mind a quote tag? And I get a town vibe, he posts content.

@ODDen what else?
and this, prove that all votes on me are from scum tells, yes I have been called the VI many times (every game...) so you can check the meta on that. How can you prove that they all wan't me lynched on scum tells?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ODDin wrote:cooldog:
1) I specifically said that I'm only speaking for myself, I can't guarantee that others are voting based on scum-tells. I, myself, was voting based on scum-tells (or, at least, things that are scum-tells for people who aren't VIs).

2) You've missed quite a lot. Why don't you start by saying why you've ignored things said at you?
a) you voted for wolf for something he quite obviously didn't do - he didn't vote for zazie and didn't say that zazie's actions constituted a scum tell. For that matter, as it later turned out, the "scum-tell" wasn't even about lack of posts to begin with, so you've basically defended zazie against arguments that were never brought up against him (ding ding, didn't notice that earlier, keep in mind for later).
b) I accused you of testing the waters before voting for tate. At first you completely misread what I was saying, and then you answered by repeating your reason for the vote. That's not what I was talking about. I know why you voted, the question is why you first accused him, but only actually voted after other people have expressed similar feelings?
c) You were asked (don't remember by whom) what you meant by forgetting to vote for tate. This basically ties in into the previous point.

P.S. Also, it's ODD
i
n, with an i.
well, why don't you
a)start spelling my name out in full, and why don't you capitalize all of the letter correctly :x

b)lets re-read what I did say before asking other to.... I made all of those things clear in my last post (s), now lets do a bit more re-reading and see what the old VI did say.

c)I don't have very much time on my hands, I really don't have the time to re-read every post three times, I can barly keep up as it is now.

d)to be honest I want to punch your face, however, I get a town vibe from you, and thus I don't want to punch your face out.... now lets re-answer what you asked of me.

1) I understand, still you said all, all means everyone, not you...
2) I have a real life I can't hit the refresh button 50 times hoping a new post pops up
2a) I also got a scummy scent from him early on, I vote him on gut, and because he DID say that zaz was scum baste on him not having many posts
2b)Because I un-like you don't have two hours to randomly hit the re-fresh button, I have to work. And I don't have all the time in the world to write up posts. I was going to put it at the end of my post. I hit submit thinking it was over. I had a litle more time on my hands so I hit the refresh button. I then saw his post and it hit me that I forgot to put that in my post...
2c)above...

Now I must be going, time is short for me as I have stressed.

in other news I don't like how KMD is playing of late.

and I also don't like how this d-1 is going :cry:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

iLord wrote:
Starbuck wrote:1. I don't like ad hom and I don't like insults (especially when they are against the rules of MS). You called CoolDog dumb, that's an insult.
1. Do you think I'm scum for insulting C_D?
2. Why ignore the village idiot comparison?
3. Do you know what ad hom is?
Starbuck wrote:2. Manho voted and didn't give a reason. I asked manho what his reason was and he gave that answer. That had nothing to do with ZazieR.
Fine, you get partial credit for it. But Zazier's still the one that set it up :p.
post comeing, but guys I don't really care, no really I don't care. You could call me a fucking id10t, for all I care. If I act dumb, call it as you see it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:46 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And I don't care.... more coming!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I as I am reading have found some things out. How many times has KMD chainged his vote? Over 4 for sure! I have never seen him so wishy-washy.

Starbuck, here we go....
an insult is only hurtful if the person you call dumb takes it badlly and his hurt by it. I could not care less. I could link you to one or two threads that I was called worse, and guess what I still don't care. Everything in these games has a purpose, every letter means somthing, you just don't understand why iLord might have said that. He was ether A trying to point out that I was the VI, or he might have been wanting to see how I would respond. Just get over it and play the game, plz!

now to read more.
and ODD
I
n, don't spell my name out fully, just a joke...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Back from my weekend shopping spree, which I didn't enjoy. some other people however did, grrrr.... sorry I couldn't post yesterday.

now to my post:

Number one,
I don't think that offence is modkillable myself, never the less don't you think it should be the mod that actually kills someone? And for all of you to note, scum would be elated for a townei to get mod killed. Watch out.

I forgot to unvote, sorry I just now noted that, my vote is now on wolf (sorry it shouldn't be).
unvote, vote: tate

He acted scummy, and has not posted much at all. And because that is who I wanted to vote for before.

McG uhh that sounds omgus, uhhh thats no good. You could say that scum might want to mod kill you, but it seems to me that what you posted is omgus.

ODD
i/b]n Re-read iLord's post, and his new one, thanks.
And on that ODDIN is a bit more figity, he smells slightly scum of his last to posts. He is being a bit to gun-how for a modkill for my taste, however I like my vote where it is for the time being.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Who to vote, who to vote...

Vote Wolframnhart
did anyone see this? Plz NO MORE RV's for the rest of the game. Why are you voting wolf, and why did you not give any reasons?
xRECKONERx wrote: Really? I don't want a modkill - I"m just saying it's blatantly a modkillable offense. OH NO I'M FOLLOWING RULES AHHHH I'M SCUM
Yes, scum do seem to want to follow the rules to te T. Here is why:

I link and talk about an on-going game I happen to be a town player, you as scum know that correct? Yes. So if I do link to an ongoing game then you come around and say MAN he should be mod-killed (you may not have said that, lets just think this as a hypo-stuation). The Mod rerads your post, and then mod ills the player. Now you just got rid of one more town player and you didn't use a night kill. Yes Scum Like to Folow The Rules. I never said that you did want a mod-kill just pointing somthing out.
farside wrote: On a side note: If I have to modkill a player during the day no matter the alignment the game will automatically go to night.
no I do not want a modkill...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

xRECKONERx wrote:FUCK YOU WOLF.

YOU
LINKED
TO A FUCKING ONGOING GAME. DON'T BE SO FUCKING RETARDED NEXT TIME AND IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM.

/rage
wow man cool it!
You and your buddy can night kill him any day.
Just settle down and post content, and scum hunt (sorry that this sounds bad comeing from me). Why do you want a mod kill so bad?
fos: recl
. Just let it go.

Also when did KMD attack 3 people?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ebwop: should read
fos reck
and day should have been night. soz.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

post comeing, gotta catch up here is a part.

Starbuck, the only reason I talked down to you was because I didn't want you making up my mind if he offended me or not. And also Some people like to "insight" other to maybe get a scum slip thats all. You seem pro-town to me btw...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

xRECKONERx wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:Just settle down and post content, and scum hunt (sorry that this sounds bad comeing from me).
-_-
Yes. Yes, it does.

Unvote; Vote: CooLDoG
Is this anything other then an omgus?
And lets see where my vote is? NOT ON YOU. Wooops looks like theirs some tyupe of hole in your plan. anyway I don't feel like your vote can be anything other then an omgus. And why did you want a mod kill soooo bad? "because it was modkillable :cry: :cry: :cry: , plz kill him :cry: :cry: :cry: " next we say "KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER> HE SHOULD BE MODKILLED!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !!!! IT WAS DESERVED!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:" Why did you want a mod kill so bad? And is their anything that I must answer to other then an omgus. And look up how many other people said that you seemed over zelous for a mod kill. Again I'm not voteing you. I want my vote on the scummy/lurking tate for the moment.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

tatetothetot wrote:
CooLDog wrote:unvote, vote: tate
He acted scummy, and has not posted much at all. And because that is who I wanted to vote for before.
I had some issues to take care of. I have not posted in any other game I am in, so does that make me scum there too? I am sorry for being absent but life called for a bit.
fine... You have answered to my lurking. I like the wagon, but I'm not sure if its on the right person.
unvote

@reck, why the caps lock rant? why do you still want a mod kill, honestly, don't bullshit me. Say that it desurves a mod kill in all caps, after already saying it once, and after the mod says she won't is not
I just thought.... it was modkillable....
it is wanting a mod kill. You also act like a four-year old under pressure. And I love your reason to vote me btw
Yes it does [after I saying that you should scum hunt and post content after you caps rant]
is pure OMGUS. Add in no content what so ever after I fosed you and now we have a scummy player.
vote reck
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

xRECKONERx wrote:FUCK YOU WOLF[should be mcg].

YOU
LINKED
TO A FUCKING ONGOING GAME. DON'T BE SO FUCKING RETARDED NEXT TIME AND IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM.

/rage
and lets see you get mad at the mod, mad at mcg... and yes I still think you want a modkill. I why should I care about you voteing me? The last time was pure omgus, and notheing less. And are lurkers always scum? Most of the time yes but not always. Town hunting is great, as a matter of fact useful, but why don't mwe try to scum hunt, remeber this is a cult game after all. Town players today may not be town after the night. So lets try to scum hunt. And going back to your modkill post. I don't see any problem. The mod said no mod kill and it is over. Not for reck, he has to come and post this all-caped rant about how he should have been modkilled. Also insulting people is not good play, it gets a little old after a bit, this is not to say that it contributes at all to my vote, its just that I cinda get tired of you always pointing your face at people and calling them fucking idtots all the time. I am keeping my vote untiul you prove that

A) it was not omgus
B) you have scumhunted (links plz)
C) You stop POSTING ABOUT FUCKING LURKERS
D) Play nice.....(not major, just a,b, and c should do it.)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

xRECKONERx wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:Just settle down and post content, and scum hunt (sorry that this sounds bad comeing from me).
-_-
Yes. Yes, it does.

cotcha. sorry I hate to have to do this. No reasons, right after I fosed you. Sozz, but you did omgus. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CULT IS? I RLLY WANT TO KNOW THIS. Town hunting in a normal game is fine, yet in a cult game town hunting is a bit less worth its while. Shall I explain.

If I am for sure and most of the town is sure that player X is town. Lets go farther and say that player X is town and everybody knows it. Thus we don't lynch player X that day. We all are almost for sure that he is town. We lynch some dude and he flips vanilla... you know all that jazz. Now during the night the cult does NOT NORMALLY kill a player. They take them into the cult. Thus once they see that player X has good standing with the town, and he mostlikly won't get lynched they will convert him into the cult. Thus the next day player X turns into the :twisted: and guess what. We won't lynch him because he still acts town, and for all we know he might still be town. Thus if we town hunt it could even back-fire on us in latter days. This is why a cop isn't as useful in a cult game (he is still very useful don't get me wrong!) and so is town hunting. Now do you know what a cult is?

Now lets get at your def post:

1,2) why the caps rant then? you must be mad at somthing related to the mod kill, and at that time the mod did post that their would be no kill. Thus you must have been mad over those results...

3) no... you acted like a should

4)above... I love your quote...

5) sounds like your are taking up acting classes nice job acting like me... Whats your point?

6) cult has every sin gle thing to do with it... sorry but this is about zombies if I read the title of the game correctly

7) I see nothing wrong with what I said. Plus would you mind showing me how those posts make me look scummy?

8) well thats too bad that we don't like to read the posts above us... We did the first time. I don't even think you needed to post about it at all more then two other people already said that it was modkillable

9) me too, just try to tone it down, sorry but I don't like to see someone yelling fucking idiot to every single person.

10a) already did, and I don't think you can pass that off as I didn't read your post sorry.

10b) right here... how bout that? and btw that is not a valid argument what you posted is called: tu quoque, or you too, meanig that you still have to answer to your self. the planks in ur eye chap...

10c) places, I am to lazy to link, btw lurkers an't the deal here... not the real deal over my vote.

10d) couldn't we all just like see rainbows all over the place and speek in whispers for a change... really This doesn't matter.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@starbuck, if you are looking at whom is playing nicest and so forth, and finding that a person who plays the meanest is scum why is your vote not one reck? BTW that whole issue is over I don't really care about people calling me a VI is that a scum tell?

@reck, Why were you so angry at the mod right after (I AM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOUR GODAMN FUCKING POST WAY BACK WHEN THE MOD FUCKING SAID THE MOD KILL WAS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! I like to act like reck btw...)the mod says that the mod kill is not valid. am I going to have to show you your own post? And so you say that this:
-_-
Yes. Yes, it does.

is not omgus? no really. don't bullshit me I might now play like the smartest, but an't as stupid as you think

meanwhile: starbuck: waaaa, he called himself stupid, vote cooldog! waaa....

and btw I hit the submit button so mod, could you delete last post? Because I made it is the quick reply, but I switched over to the full editor (post reply) and I hit submit... thanks
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@tate 1 of 3 things.

1) yes I find reck scummy. And yes I have not played like this before. Most of the time I am "off the wall" and really ideotic. I have tried to tone down the antics for this game.

2) wtf-WHAT THE FUCK (as reck would say, srry reck....). its just a simple question. All it would take is a three word response!

3) look at reck, he was pretty mean too.
@mcg,
I am not on your wagon (but that could change depending on deadline, and how you respond to this.) but I would like you to directly respond to what crymeariver posted. This meaning I want an answer to every line that he posted, not just a catchall that says omg, thats not true that's well, not true!.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

alright, after catching up over the weekend... (I am really sorry that I could not post.) I have a few things to say.

1) we need a lynch, from the rules it looks like if it is at deadline the person with the most gets the lynch, correct me if I am wrong....
2) the reck wagon built up over night and has now fell to nothing
3)McG looks alot worse, does not answer anything, even the easy shit.
4) he is lurking... who would have known?
5)hello E_K...

After reading what happened over the weekend and seeing how mcg played... I think he is now worth my vote. Next on my scummy list is reck, and then in 3rd on the list is tate...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

wooooops. forgot again....
unvote, vote McG
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

no, it does make you scum. LURKING and NOT ANSWER is a scum tell. Sorry if this bursts your bubble. you have had a few hours (more then that) between your posts to think over two questions which should not require any getting back on. Answer the damn questions and stop active lurking. And yes that does make you scummy. I am becoming more and more secure with my vote on you. So my main beef is why didn't you answer?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@reck, yes your omgus, and my guts say you are scummy. as well as your play.
@starbuck going to re-read all the stuff that you say. Still why don't you think reck is mean.

@MCG, good answers just too late. I like my vote on you for now.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@starbuck... I really have to ask you this, I am sorry if this might seem mean and all, but I need to ask this. How many game on this site have you played? I am sorry but I see nothing in the linked posts that is not normal play. Have you ever heard of someone playing up an issue to put someone under press? Are you here to play the game and hunt scum, or are you here to be the fuzz? Lets play the game and hunt scum. Look what happened after that post, he omgused me and reacted poorly, leading me and other to think he was scummy! I don't see anything wrong with that and I don't think that I did anything wrong at all. If however, I called out people and for no reason brutally tore them down, then it would be a little different. I however just played the game.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

posted right before me. Well his case was not really to be answered too, but I think he defed well. I was more trying to say, good that you answered, but you are too late. Not answering is a scum tell. he did that for a long time, thus even if he did answer it still holds onto his record (scum points...).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

McG. Because I wanted to know how you would have responded. And Because you always want people to answer. This is basic, for a player to answer what other people ask him too. It is good town play and I wanted to know how you would answer those. Hoever, you did take your time about doing it (for good reasons as you latter told us). However two asked by ODD
I
n (sorry man I just had to do it :)) were so easy even if you had small time on your hands you still could have at least given a 2-3 line answer.

@starbuck, I always play like this, sorry if you don't like it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't like it when town give up on themselves like you just did. I am not for sure if you are town or not and I think that this is the wagon I will stay on till the end of the day. (more latter I have to get going now...)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

post is comeing... reading game!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Site ate me post. (can I say shit now?) I don't think you can mix up between games your roles. And even if you did mix up you should not have had such a lame claim. Before you even claimed you were asking people to lynch you, and after it you asked people to lynch you. I am now fine with an McG lynch even if he is town, he (respectfully) will not be good to have around in the late game.

well thats all I can post. In other news we got a few lurkers around here (sorry I can't post much I did however, have a post that the site ate. sorry bout that). Well at least we got a full days worth of talk to go over for d-2.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Nice lets shift the blame to the guy who wanted to lynch to other guys over you. I really would want a reck or tate lynch today, don't get me wrong you however, are what I've got to settle for. You were 3rd on my list and I think thats pretty good for day one.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

also nice job lurking manho. Would you mind to post something of meaning instead of lurking (thanks...).

@all
What do you think of lurkers in the context of this game? Would you lynch on it or not? Sorry that I am asking this late in d-1 I meant to ask it earlier but...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Alright...

I really think we need to start talking about what happened in the night for one second.

Cult actions: They tried to ether convert KMD and failed or they got someone else.

Other actions: doc tried to protect. Cop got some type of role . Vig killed KMD...
If we do have a vig he might have killed KMD instead of a cult missfire, that is the only real posibility other then the simple fact that the cult missfired and killed because of it.

I don't like tate very much at all, he is now a lurking too. I don't get the iLord case it doesn't really make any thing chage in my mind. I think iLord is town (not the most townei but still town.) Albert for me is always in the gray, can't pen town or scum. Evil snail (with respect) pisses me off a little. I say this because he wants to lynch iLord, he wants to lynch albert, and he makes cases that seem a bit to stretched for me...

I don't like tate, lurking not answering all that
good
sorry bad stuff. He is top on my scummy radar with reck and that bv dude creaping up. I would like a tate lynch today...
vote: tate
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ebwop:

@evil, is not answering a scum tell, is lurking a scum tell? because not answering is major in my book.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@yos, no one else seems to be looking at the night and what happened. Most of the time (at least in mininormlas, what I play most...) I like to understand what happened at night...

The whole iLord v Evil thing is somthing which I'm not sure I want to take a part in... evil doesn't seem to understand some basic things and iLord has a bad case of TV which seems to be going around. I really want to ask a few things to tate, and I would like more energy in his direction.

@evil do you think that my reasons for voting tate (2 parts not answering, 4 parts lurkinh, and 1 part gut...) are ligit?

@iLord why don't you have your vote on evil? You seem to talk alot about his scummyness... Why do you vote tate?

@reck epic post... what do you think of tate, and the the whole iLord Evil thing? And do you have any content on anything to post?

Now sorry if I ask alot... (better answer or scum tells to all! lol :))
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@iLord, tv= tunnel vision... But your answers were good.

@tate, ask away I don't care if you ask me or anyone else stuff just answer all of the other questions directed at you.

@manho.... *sigh* really, are you voteing him for that? really?
fos manho
. I found it hard to think that MCG could have been a doc, he played so scummy/weird. Also what is scummy about iLord other then the fact that he said that he might be fake claiming (not scummy btw!)? To make this very clear to you... if tate did answer some of the questions, and reck wasn't lurking now... I would be voteing you. You have just risen to 3rd or 2nd on my scummy list.

@starbuck... Would you rather not know if someone flips scum or town at the end of the night? or would you rather not know if anyone was killed?

@tate what do you think of:

ABM?
Manho's last post?
the iLord v evil thing?
why did you not answer before?
spring break...lucky, can you post more now?
my post about the day night.
your top 4 (if you have them) scummy players
have you re-read the thread yet?
And lastly, how many games hve you played in?

that covers it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

woops,

line two of MCG line should say what is scummy about iLORD other then the fact that he said McG was fake claiming...

sorry...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

well a weird turn of events, not that that doesn't surve tate. I do however find his asking for a replacement weird. We had a very big wagon on him, and going full-steam ahead. I am wondering about the implications of replacing out to detract attention from his avatar (now being taken up by pie) never the less I feel that pie should be given a shot...
unvote
... more latter...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ohh and I forgot...
@animorpherv1
I found nothing in this games rules restricting the posting about Almost no rules mafia... Just so you know we are both in the game and we could talk about it here, that is if you wanted to.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

alrighty then..... I don't see much to post about, I don't buy the case on iLord or on evil (sorry)I am however ready to vote...

lets talk about our friend reck.... when is the last time he has posted?
mod: would you mind to prod him?
When is the last time he has posted content? (I would say never.... but....) And he is also the king of wishy washy. Whenever we start a wagon he votes for the wagon. (he is not on a big wagon now... is there a big wagon...) He is also second on me scummy list to boot.
vote reck
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@pie is good... just so you do know I play like this in almost every game...

@ODD
I
n keep up the scum hunting, I don't buy the case but keep it up...

@Albert... I still see you as town, however you don't seem to respond under pressure very well.

@starbuck, did you go and look at every post to find out how much people have posted? And what do you think of lynching lurkers because we do have a few...

I like my vote on reck for now, he is lurking and does not respond well under pressure...

@pie, if you did not replace in and you were in the game from the start, would you have lynched tate? Why or why not?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@starbuck, I didn't attack you and don't need post info. Also my vote is not on personal attacks or anything of that nature. My vote is on responding bad under press, and lurking. I don't count lurking by it self as a scum tell, however lurking right after a wagon starts is a bit scummy to me.

@yos, I miss-spoke, does that make what I said less scumy?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@ starbuck viewtopic.php?t=13512&postdays=0&postor ... &start=475 And go to the next page as well. Also I did say that lurking alone was not a scum tell alone for me... I consider it to be an additive to already scummy posting. I would also support a manho lynch becuase of the fact that he doesn't post content and his posts are scummy. I however think a reck lynch would be better. BUT if we are pushed by a close deadline I would not hesitate to vote for manho... [joke] Also Battle Star Galatica is my fav TV show.... You wouldn't lynch another fan wouldya?[/joke] Joke tags are a new req for posting in this thread [joke](sory yos.)[/joke]
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ohhh and I forgot...
@ani about almost no rules mafia, who are you top scummeis? And do you support the UK lynch?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

sorry for no post, one is comeing, I will catch up.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

okay, after reading up a few long pages... I have come to a new rea;ization. From everyones posts, I have found someone else I wish to vote for...
unvote
. He keeps digging himself into a ditch and once he reaches bed-rock, he keeps digging. His posts are scummy, he only talks about one thing. He lurked away more the half the day, and I don't think has posted any content. I also have trouble understanding his meaning and what he is posting aout

[drum-roll plz]
vote: manho
[/end-drum-role]

I don't like him very much, all he talks about is day-1. His defence is very week, he defends by talking about games on another site. He agrivates me, and is far more scummy then reck.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@starbuck about manho, uh... it pure omgus, sorry I hat to call it.

more latter, really sorry. It is my fault I will post more.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

lets add not answerng things to manho. He posted and didn't even try to answer starbuck. I like his lynch. I think he should claim now, as pie just said. I can't really say much now... sorry.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”