CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Making these posts as I'm reading through the thread...
If your target is inside the safezone, a random pro-town player will die inside the safezone instead.

What if there is only one player in the safe zone and he's targeted?
He dies -Albert

yabba, there are no power roles.
This is a closed setup. I have provided sample "vanilla" type role PMs.
Do the PR's have a dayvig too? If not, that would throw a wrench into things
ABR, how do we dayvig? bold in-thread or PM, or both?
In-thread. I don't approve of cowardly PMs.
Does the GAT post who he protects publicly or PM you?

Edit: Apparently its a secret

Don't like this post from SoG:
If the Safe Zone is found to be beneficial to town in some way or another later in the game and we haven't been putting anyone in there, then we are behind and disadvantaging ourselves. If it turns out we find reasons to believe that the gated area is most beneficial to scum, then town should have no qualms stepping out of it. As it stands now, I don't see the harm in placing people there who we think are most likely town.

It sounds like a pro-scum thing to say...But I do like his idea about using the safehouse so scum can't control the game

Don't like this post from Chamber:
No need to prod me, I'll vig when ready.

This is his first post. It comes across to me that he has been lurking the entire time, but monitoring the game... :?

Why does Cobalt keep saying that you "can't fake the dice"??? It's very easy to fake the dice by just not using dice at all...glad he was caught scum

Charter comes across as sure town to me
Only to page 12, but thought this post would help now

Nothing I have come across has indicated SoG being sure scum yet and we might be at Lylo (i think...), so for right now,
Unvote

Who hasn't used a dayvig that's still alive?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Anon wrote:We are 6. Assuming worse scenario, 2 scum left. We are effectively in Lylo. This means that we have to pick scum today and go to an awful 3-1 endgame.

As I said in my previous post and as much as I like sog's play during the whole game, I really dont think we can trust him being an unprovable power role in what appears to be a all vanilla game with two dead scum that didnt shoot and an op that says the same thing.

What makes you think dos is obv scum? Im finding myself thinking that dos and ortolan are both in the same level of scumminess.

Hope the replacement gives me a better idea of dos player slot.
Yeah, I thought we might be at lylo
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Sorry for the triple post, but do we have a GAT right now? I doubt it, but just making sure...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but do we have a GAT right now? I doubt it, but just making sure...
Nope
Ok, just throwing a thought out there, but
Could it benefit town in any way to elect one right now? It seems not to have been discussed lately, and I don't entirely understand the Gat, so could it?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

charter wrote:Actually, a GAT
would
benefit us here. What we would need to do is GAT the person we're going to lynch, that way we know they aren't scum (or if they are, they die and it won't matter) and let them to GAT the person they think is most town and two others, that way if scum try and kill someone who is thought to be town, there's a chance they instead kill someone everyone is less sure of. Basically we turn the NK from scum controlled to random, which I think is better for the town.

It would be important for the person GATed to not publicly post who they have GATed.

Ugh, this is, once again, making me pause on SOG, since he brought this up at the beginning of the game and it seemed pretty town then.
Why would we Gat the person we're going to lynch? And why would we lynch someone "we know aren't scum" if we might be at Lylo?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:39 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I repeat: Who hasn't used a dayvig that's still alive?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Please read carefully, alright, this is how I see it...

2 choices

1. SoG is lying scum. He made up all of his investigations to act like town. If this is the case, he is by himself or Ortolan is his partner. Ortolan would be the only scum with a one-shot daykill. This is the case because if you please notice, assuming SoG is lying scum, Ortalon is the only alive person that was defended in his investigations.

2. SoG is telling the truth. He is in fact town and had an investigative power. Since I know I'm not scum (take it for what you will), that leaves Anon, charter, chamber, and Ortolan - I personally believe that charter is town from what I've seen and the fact that both he or The Fonz could have hammered, but didn't makes me think that they are both town...That leaves the two people that were on his bandwagon as the scum team, or individually scum - Ortolan and Anon (I personally think that from the way scum attacked Anon early that he's town an doubt that 2 scum can dayvig)

So, depending on whether or no there are 2 scum or 1, these are the 4 scum scenarios I see:

SoG and Ortolan
SoG
Ortolan and Anon (I think Anon is town and doubt 2 scum would dayvig)
Ortolan
Anon (I think Anon is town)

In 3 of the 5 possible cases that I see, Ortolan is scum...also, I didn't like his latest post at all (lack of interest in the game)

Vote: Ortolan
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

EBWOP: That's supposed to be a 5 scum scenarios...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

charter wrote:Alright, whatever.
GAT SOG

Let's just gat him and get it over with.
where did that come from, did you even read what I posted?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Anon wrote:Crymeariver, as much as I like to be read as town and unless Im missing something I dont remember being attacked by scum early.

Last post from CMAR feel genuine, though, like he is really trying to scumhunt. What does everyone think?

I still think not lynching sog would be a mistake. If there were another claimed power role I would believe it but it simply doesnt make sense in this setup where we also know that at least one scum cant shoot.

Charter or anyone, can you explain me how does picking a new gatekeeper could help? I dont get it.
I was referring to this post by Nachomamma in response to your question:
What exactly are we doing here?
Just vote me for Gatekeeper and stop trying to stall for your scumbuddies.
And then Cobalt's response to your post

Yeah, I think that the gatekeeper being scum is slightly good for town.

First, a gatekeeper being scum means that player is not in the safezone and can be dayvigged.

Second, it brings pressure to the gatekeeper to pick carefully their choices, providing town with information, instead of having a lurkerscum, for example.

I think there should be a way to break the game with the ability to dayvig and to get confirmed with that ability. I think we should have two suspects for day and that instead of a claim, a suspected player should be forced to dayvig the other suspected player. Or something like that, Im still thinking on it.

sounds like bad idea mafia
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Anon wrote:Crymeariver, as much as I like to be read as town and unless Im missing something I dont remember being attacked by scum early.

Last post from CMAR feel genuine, though, like he is really trying to scumhunt. What does everyone think?

I still think not lynching sog would be a mistake. If there were another claimed power role I would believe it but it simply doesnt make sense in this setup where we also know that at least one scum cant shoot.

Charter or anyone, can you explain me how does picking a new gatekeeper could help? I dont get it.
I was referring to this post by Nachomamma in response to your question:
What exactly are we doing here?
And then Cobalt's response to your post

First, a gatekeeper being scum means that player is not in the safezone and can be dayvigged.

Second, it brings pressure to the gatekeeper to pick carefully their choices, providing town with information, instead of having a lurkerscum, for example.

I think there should be a way to break the game with the ability to dayvig and to get confirmed with that ability. I think we should have two suspects for day and that instead of a claim, a suspected player should be forced to dayvig the other suspected player. Or something like that, Im still thinking on it.
Quote error, fixed above
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:Please read carefully, alright, this is how I see it...

2 choices

1. SoG is lying scum. He made up all of his investigations to act like town. If this is the case, he is by himself or Ortolan is his partner. Ortolan would be the only scum with a one-shot daykill. This is the case because if you please notice, assuming SoG is lying scum, Ortalon is the only alive person that was defended in his investigations.

2. SoG is telling the truth. He is in fact town and had an investigative power. Since I know I'm not scum (take it for what you will), that leaves Anon, charter, chamber, and Ortolan - I personally believe that charter is town from what I've seen and the fact that both he or The Fonz could have hammered, but didn't makes me think that they are both town...That leaves the two people that were on his bandwagon as the scum team, or individually scum - Ortolan and Anon (I personally think that from the way scum attacked Anon early that he's town an doubt that 2 scum can dayvig)

So, depending on whether or no there are 2 scum or 1, these are the 4 scum scenarios I see:

SoG and Ortolan
SoG
Ortolan and Anon (I think Anon is town and doubt 2 scum would dayvig)
Ortolan
Anon (I think Anon is town)

In 3 of the 5 possible cases that I see, Ortolan is scum...also, I didn't like his latest post at all (lack of interest in the game)

Any chance of you responding to this since I see you are online now Ortolan? Or do you think its good analysis, but just wrong?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:ok CryMeARiver I'm feeling in a very altruistic and indulgent mood today so I will read your analysis. My conclusion is both that your conclusion is wrong, and therefore horrible, but your analysis and reasoning is extra horrible.
CryMeARiver (510) wrote:1. SoG is lying scum. He made up all of his investigations to act like town. If this is the case, he is by himself or Ortolan is his partner. Ortolan would be the only scum with a one-shot daykill. This is the case because if you please notice, assuming SoG is lying scum, Ortalon is the only alive person that was defended in his investigations.

Scummy to the max. Sorry you don't get it both ways. You don't get to say "if SOG is scum then ortolan is scum with him" then say "if SOG is town then ortolan is attacking him; ergo he's scum". Totally prejudiced argument. Why do I even bother anymore I know not.
CryMeARiver wrote:In 3 of the 5 possible cases that I see, Ortolan is scum...also, I didn't like his latest post at all (lack of interest in the game)
For future reference, don't ever use this as a scumtell. Ever. Especially with me.

SOG said his own lynch was logical, let's do it. If he flips town kill DoS, if he flips scum kill the crap out of CryMeARiver who is currently trying to mislynch me instead of his scumbuddy SOG with some really crap reasoning in order that they can endgame.
I replaced DoS...confused now scum?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Don't see any harm, just think we have the wrong person

GAT: Ortolan
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Truly, I would Gat whoever we are about to lynch, I just think that you're the best lynch...I think there is sufficent proof that if SoG is scum (and there are 2 scum) then you would be the most likely candidate...the second part is based mostly off opinion...If SoG is telling the truth, I am town, I think that charter and The Fonz are town (for not hammering)...that leaves you or Anon IMO, and I think you would be the better lynch...I believe SoG's claim actually, his play since the beg. of the game favors his claim (arguing about your polls that could be potentially fishing for PR's, not being surprised about a closed/semi-open setup, etc...)...I also think there is only 1 scum left, but that's just gut telling me everyone else is town...I think you are the best lynch...take it for "bad play" if you will (as any accused scum would call it), but its not bad logic cuz I'm not scum...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

charter wrote:We're not lynching ortolan, just GAT SOG.
Fine,
GAT: SoG
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Could use stuff from the Fonz
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

charter wrote:I'd still lynch Dragons if you can convince two others to vote him as well.
I don't know what else I can do to convince you that I'm not scum...I really just hope that this decision doesn't hurt us in the end...if you go back and read through SoG's posts, it makes sense that he's a power role...but it also makes sense to vote him since he's the only one without a dayvig...I know I'm regret this (and Ortolan will love it) but,

Vote: SoG
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

charter wrote:Well, I'm not a fan of no lynching in MYLO, but in this situation I'd give it a go, everyone else's thoughts?
Thoughts about the night...TheFonz being lynched is rather strange...he hadn't posted for a while, so he must have been on to something, or the killer wanted to make it look like (frame) a specific person...not sure, have to look through his posts again...This is of course assuming that SoG did not indeed put anybody in the safe zone so his scumbuddy wouldn't have to randomize the kill

Thoughts about what happened with SoG...so my thoughts were wrong, but I did include this situation in my little analysis:

If you will remember, SoG's famous claim...
I am not able to shoot.

I can investigate someone each night and find out whether or not they have a shot to make a day kill.

Night One: I investigated malpascp. He could shoot. He was a major lurker and I thought it was an easy way for scum to ride through several days in games like these, so I checked him because of that.

Night Two: I investigated Ortolan. I re-evaluated my investigating strategy after Albert's mod-kill and didn't want the chance of that happening again so I thought to start checking some of my suspects, which led me to Ortolan as he was one of my suspects and he hadn't shot. Ortolan could shoot.

Night Three: I checked Bogre, as he was the only player left aside from myself not to have taken a shot. He had a shot.

At this point, as far as I can tell, my ability has no further use. My role is now essentially the same as what the rest of the town's is currently.

Lynching me may be the best option numbers-wise, as my ability gains us no further information, it ensures that I don't actually have a shot and that I am not scum. I doubt lynching me would end in scum victory today, because I don't think the scum team had multiple players with day kills for reasons already explained.

If there were still two scum left it would have to be me and one of you guys (due to the no two scum both with day shooting hypothesis), so lynching me would still be the best option by the numbers.

Remembering that all those investigations are fake and he's scum, Ortolan is the only person alive that he defended...while this is a red flag in my head, I also remember Ortolan and SoG arguing about the whole poll thing at the beg. of the game...Bussing? not sure...I'm gonna read The Fonz's posts and see if anything comes up
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

charter wrote:I think it's safe to say SOG didn't GAT anyone, that would just be idiotic on his part.

Need to reread the game again, but I want to go and look at how SOG started the last day, he must have known he was going to be lynched since he couldn't shoot, so I want to see what changed from day three I think to day four. Another thing to look at is whose kill makes the most sense for scum to make.
So we don't make a mistake and lynch me, what about DoS did you find scummy (besides his few posts)...anything I can try to explain?...while we're on the subject of accidentally lynching a townie, I'm rather new to the game and was wondering what happens if we do accidentally lynch a townie...that would mean tomorrow there is 1 town and 1 scum...as far as I know, scum needs to have a majority to win...so what would happen?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:I swear I posted in this game before
CryMeARiver (541) wrote:Remembering that all those investigations are fake and he's scum, Ortolan is the only person alive that he defended...while this is a red flag in my head
If you're town (which I doubt), then this is bad reasoning. Scum can put whatever they like in their posts, including trying to create false links to townies after they die. In fact they do so very consciously a lot of the time. In the case I am town, SOG can have put whatever he liked in his posts in a false attempt to link himself to me (although I disagree that merely claiming he investigated me was indeed an attempt to clear me. What was notable about his claimed targets and why he continued to be scummy is that all he claimed was information which was already available in the thread and thus his ability was unconfirmable. Merely claiming that he investigated me and that I had a shot, after I had already in fact demonstrated that I had a shot; was not "clearing" me at all.)

Anyway, I'm waiting on who you think is most scummy CryMeARiver.
Oh, I just reread this and understood the last part...I thought you were saying, "I'm waiting on who you think is most scummy - CryMeARiver" at first...I probably read it this way because I felt it was evident that you are my number 1 scumspect
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:I fail to see how SOG putting people in the safezone is relevant. If he did put someone he would have put scum in the safezone; but it's not going to do anything anyway as the only remaining ways of dying are lynching and nightkilling (barring some stupid situation like the remaining scum player somehow having multiple daykills, which is just stupid. Even then, again, SOG would have told his scumbuddy who he put in the safezone- and he would have no reason to have put townies in there in the first place).
Yeah, I didn't really get that post by Anon either...it was kind of random and out of place
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Anon wrote:I missed a "dont" in the last sentence. I think that the previous sentence is clear enough to express my opinion regarding what SOG said in his claim. (re: ortolan link). Anyways here is how the post should have been:
Anon wrote:
charter wrote:I think it's safe to say SOG didn't GAT anyone, that would just be idiotic on his part.

Need to reread the game again, but I want to go and look at how SOG started the last day, he must have known he was going to be lynched since he couldn't shoot, so I want to see what changed from day three I think to day four. Another thing to look at is whose kill makes the most sense for scum to make.
This is a good start.

@Crymeariver: I wouldnt believe a single thing scum said about something, so ortolan is right there. Also, I think its very unlikely, if not impossible, that SoG did indeed put somebody in the safezone. So I
dont
think something should come up of analyzing what he said.
that makes more sense...but why is the post by charter saying "SoG didn't GAT anyone..." a "good start"...Also, what Ortolan link?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:08 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Oh, ok Anon...I guess I'll answer that last question, even though it seems rather scummy to ask...

I'm guessing your referring to if we vote a no lynch...That depends who the scum is...if its Ortolan (which I think it is), he would probably vote Charter just because Anon and I are the ones who have thought he was scum and he wouldn't want to make it obvious...

If you or Anon was scum, you'd probably leave me alive since I have town reads on both of you as of now...You'd probably leave Ortolan alive since he would attack me right away...so you'd probably kill each other...

Also, what was with that last post Orto?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:41 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I've hereby eliminated Anon from my possible scumlist due to these posts...
Nachomama wrote:
Anon wrote:What exactly are we doing here?
Cobalt wrote:
Anon wrote:
bird1111 wrote:
Anon wrote:
nachomama wrote:
Anon wrote:What exactly are we doing here?
Im not stalling anything, Im analyzing the possible outcomes of this election.

Did you find anything of interest?
Two confirmed mafia (nacho and Cobalt) were accusing Anon on Day 1 (Page 2 and 4)...Mafia has no reason to bus this early and this in my mind clears Anon...now there are 2 left
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Alright, Charter is now cleared as well in my mind...
charter wrote:
I think Cobalt
and Ellibereth and HH
are scum.

I think bird and
SOG are town.

Cobalt because there is no scumhunting, just drivel about the GAT.
Again, he would have no reason to bus this early...but the killer...
charter wrote:DAYKILL COBALT
Cobalt didn't have that much suspicion on him at this point and it was only DAY 1! This by itself pretty much clears Charter as he would have no reason to decrease his scum numbers on day 1...bussing is one thing, but an outright daykill is totally different...

Found this and thought it was humorous:
Ortolan wrote:
charter is certainly town
, chamber is pretty much certainly town also

If Anon is scum then semioldguy isn't
So if SoG is scum then Anon isn't??? Ok, that leaves you...

Also, from Anon:
Anon wrote:i like
4) chamber
8) charter
12) semioldguy

meh
1) Ortolan
6) yabbaguy
So the consensus seems to be clear that Charter is town, I've explained why Anon is town in my mind...that leaves Ortolan

Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:don't you think it might be preferable to nolynch?
I would be willing to either do that or lynch you...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:16 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:

Oh, ok Anon...I guess I'll answer that last question, even though it seems rather scummy to ask...

I'm guessing your referring to if we vote a no lynch...That depends who the scum is...if its Ortolan (which I think it is), he would probably vote
Anon just because if it was down to 3 left, Charter would have a better chance of voting me off than Anon as Anon is starting to like my posts...he would obviously leave me since I'm his #1 scumspect and if he killed me it would be too obvious since I'm driving to kill him

If you or Anon was scum, you'd probably leave me alive since I have town reads on both of you as of now...You'd probably leave Ortolan alive since he would attack me right away...so you'd probably kill each other...

Also, what was with that last post Orto?
I'd like to edit this...bolded
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:you have done a decent job at arguing for Anon/charter being town. Now you just need to convince me/everyone else why you aren't scum yourself. Do you think you can defend DoS' day one play?
Do you agree that Anon and Charter are most likely town?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:33 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:The other thing is that you went to the effort of rereading the other players, you haven't really reread me. I would find it hard calling myself scum after reading page 12 of this game personally.
You are next...
But I did notice how you failed to answer my question Bill Belichick...do you agree that charter and Anon are most likely town?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:Anon you should definitely read page 12 of the game if you have any intention of voting me. I don't want to wake up and find the game lost tomorrow by abject town incompetence. Night.
Whoa...you are completely right...page 12 is important as it indicates Charter possibly being scum...

Charter is now off my town list and back into uncertainty

Unvote
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:51 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:I can see this endgame is going to be painful
Indeed...that page just really opened my eyes and now my gut is screaming that you're are town and Charter is scum...I'm thinking No Lynch would be best as night would reveal something and we're just in the same situation as now...

Vote: No Lynch
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:58 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:I agree, I don't really have a problem with a no lynch but I'd like to see what the others have to say.
It really only benefits us at no cost...And I think Charter already mentioned it
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

@Ortolan...Do you see what I mean when I say how scummy charter looks on page 12???
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:Actually, I don't see that much benefit in further discussion if we're going to nolynch.
Figured we might as well discuss something till then, and I really don't like the whole Charter page 12 thing...Analysis should come late, just in case I die tonight...if you support No Lynch, why isn't ur vote there...something in particular holding you back
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

While I find it hard, and you probably do to, to believe that Charter could be scum after he dayvigged Cobalt, I'm gonna make an analysis gathering all the scummy things on him...PLEASE remember that he dayvigged Cobalt for no reason and no one understands what tipped him off...possibly cuz he knew he was scum and wanted to make the most of his scum dayvig that makes him look like town? Seems like he wanted to establish he was town early...Starting at Page 11...
Charter wrote:[quote="Ortolan]charter how were you able to read Cobalt?
Because I use my brain.[/quote]
This is the only reason he gives for vigging Cobalt...wow...bussing is a very viable possibility
Charter wrote:[quote="HackerHuck]Charter - what tipped the scales for you on Cobalt?
His next post was a useless PBPA on a townie. I didn't even read what he said. Didn't use it wisely at all. [/quote]
WAIT, WHAT!???!! 1. How did you know he was a townie at the time since he only had 10 posts at the time 2. You didn't even read what Cobalt said, but just lynched him for no reason!? 3. You agree that you didn't use your dayvig wisely, even though you lynched scum?! Oh I get it, it wasn't wise to dayvig 1 of your 3 scumbuddies...
Charter wrote:I don't know what you want me to tell you, I pretty much summed it up yesterday, all he was doing was talking about the GAT. Was pretty textbook scum play.

I didn't know Cobalt was scum, I made an educated guess, which is what I said before.
1. How is it textbook? This is the first setup I've seen with a GAT
2. Talking about a gat is scummy? Wow, then everyone should be vigged
3. No one ever accused you of knowing Cobalt was mafia, you paranoid scum...Moving on...
Charter wrote:Why do people want to vig Nacho?

He buddies with a now-confirmed scum member...Ok, so maybe misguided town...but then,
Charter wrote:I don't think we should vig straightaway today. I think we can easily kill/out two scum today, but it will require a bit of patience.
Especially wait until malpascp posts/is replaced.
MOD, can you prod/replace malpascp

Ortolan, you think that Nacho is the scummiest because everyone else is not scummy? That seems really tough to swallow. What do you think of Dragons, Hackerhuck, Ellibereth, dramonic, and Bogre?

Clearly defends Nacho as much as he can without saying DONT LYNCH NACHO...Then he tries to cast scum suspicion on 5 now-confirmed townies? The fact that this got by without discussion is "tough to swallow"...Moving on...
SoG wrote:
Before any killing is done, I think that charter and chamber could be placed into the safe zone.
The Gatekeeper can do so publicly so that we all know it actually has been done. If they don't want to b in the safe zone I suppose they could speak up or ask not to be placed into the safe zone, no reason need be given. (or just secretly choose to leave the safe zone I suppose)

I didn't like ortolan at the end of yesterday, and today hasn't done much to change that perception.

Vote: ortolan
Ok, now-confirmed scum suggests putting Charter, possible scumbuddy, in safezone while at the same time voting for Ortolan...SoG argued with Ortolan the entire game pretty much, so I highly doubt this is friendly bussing...Please remember this later...
Nachomama wrote:As to the whole case about lurkers, I think that activity will pick up soon. And if it doesn't, then we can make an example of those who have posted the least. Otherwise, I agree with semioldguy in that there really isn't any way to get a good read on the lurkers; before we begin the hunt on them, I suggest we wait until the pool becomes a little... smaller.

I don't think that chamber and charter should be gatekeeped immediately. I don't think that anyone would be stupid enough to vig two practically confirmed town without at least posting an excellent case first and waiting for feedback; if someone DOES suddenly vig charter or chamber, they should be shot right back or lynched. I just don't want to use 2/3 of my safe zone moves for the day just yet.
Ok, so he agrees with his scumbuddy SoG...then goes on to refer to Charter as confirmed town and defend Charter saying anyone that shoots him should be shot...Wow, scum is loving Charter...

Charter wrote:My two cents on why bird was killed was he was really obviously town.

Speculating on a NK...bad idea...but it makes a good scumslip
SoG wrote:
Charter wrote:Why is nobody voting?
Because people are cowards.

Seriously. People should be voting, especially if you are voicing suspicions.
Scumbuddies trying to hurry a lynch (I feel like I'm writing captions to photos)
Charter wrote:I believe Charter is a very likely night target so don't want to be in the safe zone with him. Charter definitely has better survival odds in the safe zone than out (assuming someone else is in there with him).

You are absolutely correct Chamber...funny how Charter has lasted this long...
Ortolan wrote:charter I would still like to know what your "educated guess" on Cobalt was based upon.
So would I, but he must have conveniently missed this...
Charter wrote: I think the next person that posts without some attempt at scumhunting should be shot. It's becoming impossible to sort out the active town lurkers from active scum lurkers.
Again with the trying to hurry a kill...calm down scum...also like the "next post" disclaimer for your scumbuddies...and it just so happens that Nacho posts right after there is a non scumhunting post from a townie...
Charter wrote: Well, I still want a dragons death of some form at some point. Scummy as hell.
unvote, vote Ellibereth
Back to this plan.
Charter wrote:unvote, vote Dragons
Scummiest person alive.
Charter wrote:Someone shoot dragons or let's lynch him. If scum have a shot, he's the one.

This triple post happens within 4 minutes of each other...waffling on two now-confirmed townies
SoG wrote:Vote: DragonsofSummer

I disagree that dramonic was more useless than you are. Also, if you had a problem with him and thought of his posts as not giving any information on anything, then why didn't you at least ask him for it or ask him any questions rather than just shooting? If you don't think his posts gave any information, then his death wouldn't give any information either.

Also I think we should elect a new Gatekeeper. Even if we don't want to use one now, which I still think we should. If we ever need the use of one, if we've already got one then we don't have to waste time electing a new one.

GAT: charter
Agreeing with likely scumbuddy charter on voting a now-confrimed townie...then electing said scumbuddy as GAT...hmmm...
Charter wrote:I think that our last scum/s is between Dragons, Bogre, HH, Anon.
Of course you think that the last scum is between three now-confirmed townies and one that i think is town
SoG wrote:DragonsofSummer and Anon are both much more scummy.
Hey, way to agree with your scumbuddy!
Charter wrote:Plus, scum killing a lurker first thing day one doesn't seem like that great of use of their day kill if they had one.
You're right, but scum killing a scumbuddy on day one does seem like a great idea...
Charter wrote:Something I just thought of, might be worth thinking about, is getting those that haven't shot to shoot others that haven't shot. That way we eliminate this 'scum might have shots' paranoia. Just a thought, more from me later.
Oh, so no one shoots you and you get rid of everyone with a shot so town's only power is a lynch? oh, that makes sense...
The Fonz wrote:
Charter wrote:MOD, request modkill on Dragons for not posting in over a week
If I didn't already think charter town, that last post would be very revealing.
I completely agree...wanting a modkill with this many people in the game is SOOOOOO scummy...possibly the reason he NKed Fonz? He didn't want him to bring it up again?

Also, at the end...Charter keeps saying that he wants to lynch SoG, but he keeps saying he finds Ortolan and Dragons scummier...last attempt at protecting his scumbuddy?
Charter wrote:Actually, a GAT would benefit us here.
[/quote][/quote]
Of course it would, electing your scumbuddy for GAT would benefit YOU because he would place you in the safezone

While I'm now almost sure that Charter is the remaining scum, a no lynch would only give us more info and couldn't hurt us since it would put us in the same situation...

P.S. I'm gonna be SOOOO pissed if Anon is the remaining scum
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:While I find it hard, and you probably do to, to believe that Charter could be scum after he dayvigged Cobalt, I'm gonna make an analysis gathering all the scummy things on him...PLEASE remember that he dayvigged Cobalt for no reason and no one understands what tipped him off...possibly cuz he knew he was scum and wanted to make the most of his scum dayvig that makes him look like town? Seems like he wanted to establish he was town early...Starting at Page 11...
Charter wrote:[quote="Ortolan]charter how were you able to read Cobalt?
Because I use my brain.

This is the only reason he gives for vigging Cobalt...wow...bussing is a very viable possibility
Charter wrote:[quote="HackerHuck]Charter - what tipped the scales for you on Cobalt?
His next post was a useless PBPA on a townie. I didn't even read what he said. Didn't use it wisely at all. [/quote]

WAIT, WHAT!???!! 1. How did you know he was a townie at the time since he only had 10 posts at the time 2. You didn't even read what Cobalt said, but just lynched him for no reason!? 3. You agree that you didn't use your dayvig wisely, even though you lynched scum?! Oh I get it, it wasn't wise to dayvig 1 of your 3 scumbuddies...
Charter wrote:I don't know what you want me to tell you, I pretty much summed it up yesterday, all he was doing was talking about the GAT. Was pretty textbook scum play.

I didn't know Cobalt was scum, I made an educated guess, which is what I said before.
1. How is it textbook? This is the first setup I've seen with a GAT
2. Talking about a gat is scummy? Wow, then everyone should be vigged
3. No one ever accused you of knowing Cobalt was mafia, you paranoid scum...Moving on...
Charter wrote:Why do people want to vig Nacho?

He buddies with a now-confirmed scum member...Ok, so maybe misguided town...but then,
Charter wrote:I don't think we should vig straightaway today. I think we can easily kill/out two scum today, but it will require a bit of patience.
Especially wait until malpascp posts/is replaced.
MOD, can you prod/replace malpascp

Ortolan, you think that Nacho is the scummiest because everyone else is not scummy? That seems really tough to swallow. What do you think of Dragons, Hackerhuck, Ellibereth, dramonic, and Bogre?

Clearly defends Nacho as much as he can without saying DONT LYNCH NACHO...Then he tries to cast scum suspicion on 5 now-confirmed townies? The fact that this got by without discussion is "tough to swallow"...Moving on...
SoG wrote:
Before any killing is done, I think that charter and chamber could be placed into the safe zone.
The Gatekeeper can do so publicly so that we all know it actually has been done. If they don't want to b in the safe zone I suppose they could speak up or ask not to be placed into the safe zone, no reason need be given. (or just secretly choose to leave the safe zone I suppose)

I didn't like ortolan at the end of yesterday, and today hasn't done much to change that perception.

Vote: ortolan
Ok, now-confirmed scum suggests putting Charter, possible scumbuddy, in safezone while at the same time voting for Ortolan...SoG argued with Ortolan the entire game pretty much, so I highly doubt this is friendly bussing...Please remember this later...
Nachomama wrote:As to the whole case about lurkers, I think that activity will pick up soon. And if it doesn't, then we can make an example of those who have posted the least. Otherwise, I agree with semioldguy in that there really isn't any way to get a good read on the lurkers; before we begin the hunt on them, I suggest we wait until the pool becomes a little... smaller.

I don't think that chamber and charter should be gatekeeped immediately. I don't think that anyone would be stupid enough to vig two practically confirmed town without at least posting an excellent case first and waiting for feedback; if someone DOES suddenly vig charter or chamber, they should be shot right back or lynched. I just don't want to use 2/3 of my safe zone moves for the day just yet.
Ok, so he agrees with his scumbuddy SoG...then goes on to refer to Charter as confirmed town and defend Charter saying anyone that shoots him should be shot...Wow, scum is loving Charter...

Charter wrote:My two cents on why bird was killed was he was really obviously town.

Speculating on a NK...bad idea...but it makes a good scumslip
SoG wrote:
Charter wrote:Why is nobody voting?
Because people are cowards.

Seriously. People should be voting, especially if you are voicing suspicions.
Scumbuddies trying to hurry a lynch (I feel like I'm writing captions to photos)
Chamber wrote:I believe Charter is a very likely night target so don't want to be in the safe zone with him. Charter definitely has better survival odds in the safe zone than out (assuming someone else is in there with him).

You are absolutely correct Chamber...funny how Charter has lasted this long...
Ortolan wrote:charter I would still like to know what your "educated guess" on Cobalt was based upon.
So would I, but he must have conveniently missed this...
Charter wrote: I think the next person that posts without some attempt at scumhunting should be shot. It's becoming impossible to sort out the active town lurkers from active scum lurkers.
Again with the trying to hurry a kill...calm down scum...also like the "next post" disclaimer for your scumbuddies...and it just so happens that Nacho posts right after there is a non scumhunting post from a townie...
Charter wrote: Well, I still want a dragons death of some form at some point. Scummy as hell.
unvote, vote Ellibereth
Back to this plan.
Charter wrote:unvote, vote Dragons
Scummiest person alive.
Charter wrote:Someone shoot dragons or let's lynch him. If scum have a shot, he's the one.

This triple post happens within 4 minutes of each other...waffling on two now-confirmed townies
SoG wrote:Vote: DragonsofSummer

I disagree that dramonic was more useless than you are. Also, if you had a problem with him and thought of his posts as not giving any information on anything, then why didn't you at least ask him for it or ask him any questions rather than just shooting? If you don't think his posts gave any information, then his death wouldn't give any information either.

Also I think we should elect a new Gatekeeper. Even if we don't want to use one now, which I still think we should. If we ever need the use of one, if we've already got one then we don't have to waste time electing a new one.

GAT: charter
Agreeing with likely scumbuddy charter on voting a now-confrimed townie...then electing said scumbuddy as GAT...hmmm...
Charter wrote:I think that our last scum/s is between Dragons, Bogre, HH, Anon.
Of course you think that the last scum is between three now-confirmed townies and one that i think is town
SoG wrote:DragonsofSummer and Anon are both much more scummy.
Hey, way to agree with your scumbuddy!
Charter wrote:Plus, scum killing a lurker first thing day one doesn't seem like that great of use of their day kill if they had one.
You're right, but scum killing a scumbuddy on day one does seem like a great idea...
Charter wrote:Something I just thought of, might be worth thinking about, is getting those that haven't shot to shoot others that haven't shot. That way we eliminate this 'scum might have shots' paranoia. Just a thought, more from me later.
Oh, so no one shoots you and you get rid of everyone with a shot so town's only power is a lynch? oh, that makes sense...
The Fonz wrote:
Charter wrote:MOD, request modkill on Dragons for not posting in over a week
If I didn't already think charter town, that last post would be very revealing.
I completely agree...wanting a modkill with this many people in the game is SOOOOOO scummy...possibly the reason he NKed Fonz? He didn't want him to bring it up again?

Also, at the end...Charter keeps saying that he wants to lynch SoG, but he keeps saying he finds Ortolan and Dragons scummier...last attempt at protecting his scumbuddy?
Charter wrote:Actually, a GAT would benefit us here.
Of course it would, electing your scumbuddy for GAT would benefit YOU because he would place you in the safezone

While I'm now almost sure that Charter is the remaining scum, a no lynch would only give us more info and couldn't hurt us since it would put us in the same situation...

P.S. I'm gonna be SOOOO pissed if Anon is the remaining scum[/quote][/quote][/quote]

A FEW TAG FAILS, BUT FIXED
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I can't believe I hate the whole thing...no but seriously, I can't believe I'm creating suspicions on myself for trying to actively scumhunt...It's either Orto or Charter, I just can't decide...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bastard scum
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I think my reasons for the Charter scum were good enough...and of course I refer to myself as confirmed town...based on the pm I received I am confirmed town
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Sorry for the triple post, but can you guys post links to active games you are in please?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Well, apparently I win when all anti-town forces are eliminated and according to you guys I'm anti-town...so lets just kill myself and get it over with? What's stopping you?

I find it ironic how Charter left himself out of his No Lynch last night situation though...He would benefit as well because no one but me thinks he's scum so there is no reason to lynch anyone...also love how he left out a vote out of his huge analysis that says I am scum...probably so he can convince you guys first and then, but whatever...nothing else I can do but say I AM TOWN MAJORITY
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I be here, this game is just dead
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Though I already feel I provided my point in this game, still not sure on charter or Orto

Friday is my mafiascum day this week, expect much then
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:
CMAR wrote:still not sure on charter or Orto
That's not what you said yesterday, you were happy to vote me then swiftly switch your vote to charter when you saw some potential for fuel for charter's wagon.
Yeah, I was happy to vote you...but when I reread, I saw the possibility of Charter being scum...its not like I'm bandwagoning on people, I'm just stating who I think could be scum
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I'm here
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:I'm still rereading. I'll answer those in a bit. I did some meta on DoS. I read 4 scum games of his (board game mafia, empire records, big brother mafia, and LOTA where he was SK). Compared to popcorn, diablo, clue and smalltown 2).

The overall vibe I get from him as town is that he is far less interested/bothered in defending himself. When he gets attacked as scum he tends to take on a more pronounced defensive/aggressive tone and gets what you might call flustered. I also think this posts from a pro-town defence are more sincere and generally try to point to reasons for him being town/reason with those attacking him.

Honestly my gut is screaming DoS was town right now. It's unfortunate that CMAR has acted so incredibly scummy since (e.g. trying to lynch me instead of SOG and after SOG flipped scum still trying to lynch me). If it was Anon versus DoS I'd definitely lynch Anon. By the way charter is obv-town, I don't know where I was going with that.
Anon, at the start of the game what strategy did you think scum would use for the game? Did you think there might be scum with special powers?
No, as evidenced by the fact I thought the game was completely open. That's probably the main reason I found yabbaguy scummy- the way he knew despite there being no indication that those were only "sample" role PMs.
charter wrote:Same questions but now. What strategy do you think they used? What about the scum that could shoot?
I was thinking about this looking back at Anon. That's part of the reason why I turned on him. He was calling SOG obv-town (which I guess is forgivable if he's noob-town and doesn't realise any scumbag can write essay length pieces on setup speculation) for most of the game. This seems like viable scum behaviour- trying to take attention away from your buddy who you know cannot shoot. I also didn't like the way he said when the SoG wagon grew "I looked at my posts and I called him obv-town...but actually...no". In contrast DoS was the first to lay down a vote on SOG from memory. On previous days he'd been calling me scummy, and if he was scum aiming to endgame you would think he would persist in that rather than totally dropping the attack on me and turning to his scumbuddy. The only thing that gives me pause on this train of thought is that you were calling DoS scummy at that point, so it may have been an attempt to inject WIFOM into the game by attacking his scumbuddy in the hopes it would make SOG look good when he himself was lynched. However he provided substantial reasoning at the time. It would be bold scum play on his part, especially considering it's possible after he got his scumbuddy lynched you, charter, might have simply turned your attention back to him.
I am town and I also defended SoG, but I would not stick my neck out for a hypothetical scumbuddy this late in the game: so I guess you can call me noobtown
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:I don't quite understand the point you are making CMAR
Just trying to convince you people That I am town...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Wow...desperate to hammer scum? (charter)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:Wow...desperate to hammer scum? (charter)
LOL, reread it and it sounds wrong...that should of read: "Wow...desperate to hammer, scum(charter)?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:CMAR what do you think of Anon? I will vote after this question is answered.
1. Right when I started to read this game I got the feeling that he was a noob town, and if he is scum, he's doing it very well
2. From a town perspective, I obviously thought the NK was lame cuz it framed me...but if I had been scum I'd have probably done the same thing, why give more info to the town when they already suspect town?

And I'm still pretty sure that Charter is scum...so
Vote: Charter

See ya after the game!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

nice...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mod notes: this game was conceived after I had a dream. note to self: do not base games on your dreams, ever again.
agreed...it just became inactive and replacing into that situation wasn't the smartest thing
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”