SWN II: The Curse of the Nekomata (Game over!)

PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:24 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I'd love to have some substantial input on the matter but alas, as of yet i have none.

~Reading.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:54 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

^^same as. Ive seen Starbuck's work elsewhere.

If anyone is wondering where i am, im on page ten. Will post analysis in one giant post. Expect it in two days tops darlings.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:37 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

In case anyone is interested my lovelies. I got held back with my schedule. Im being very very sorry. I am up to page 20. Should be finished reading soon.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Posting like CSL to answer the prod.

*complication IRL meant this was pushed to the back of my mind* ill begin writing up my analysis. Should be up by the end of the day lovelies.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:29 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Pre game faux vote: whoever is posting in another language because its making me do even more work i dont want to do. EVERYONE who has not translated what fishy has wrote gets a
HOS

Parama Lynch
Obviously. Against the Parama lynch. He's ilk to be NK'd anyway unless we have a doctor. (First Bastard mod game so sue me for assumptions).

RayFrost
is town. Controversial but honest. Iso0. Admitting policy lynch on Ace5878. Grudge against kyle99 and DeathNote are also understood. I want these guys NK'd/lynched asap. Kthnxbaii.

Parama
first post sounds genuine.

DocPotter
First post feels forced. "I so wanted to be the first to post. The significance of that is? If Doc is scum, Wolf is not.

Llamafluff
i liked Datadanne in the last game i read of him, i think he was vig. Vigged scum each night. I dont like the vote on him as of yet.

Im intrigued by the way you think "If Kairyuu is scum, Parama is not" etc. but until theres a substantial case on anyone im not particularily interested.

I like the way you are acting pro town in getting MafiaSSK to list any problems with players under set headings.

I do not have a posting restriction at this time.

Kairyuu
policy lynching the likes of JDodge/CJMiller/Deathnote is ever a bad idea? Do tell which one would you be most content with in lylo?
-Then again i did have similar opinions to you in regard to Policy Lynching when i joined however, im more swayed by the fact i do not like people who expect they can lurk their way through the game with as little input as possible because "its the way they play". Its like giving them a free pass if they are scum. If they are players who are CONSISTENT lurkers theen off with their head!! Also, establishing who is pro/anti policy lynching gives town a players stance on the matter.

Thats not to say you cant have your own opinion.

I will however note that while Fishy questioned you you got quite abhrazenly quite offensed.

MafiaSSK
has a post restriction. Well at least its in a language i understand! French. I can live with that. On a secondary note i was considering listing you as a policy lynch. :oops: but i thought three would suffice and i think you have an exemptlary scumdar. Much more useful than mine own when you do take the time to explain your thoughts. Forgive my asking but why did you not immediately disclose your millerness like Tubby?

Tubby216
UUUUGH!!! Portuguese? Your joking me. :/ I hate foreign languages i dont know.

On the miller. Ive played with a post restricted miller before this. He even had a few more add ons. Im not abashed by the theory yet but so long as your play is well founded i have no problem.

Parama
your unvote on kyle99 is subject to skepticalism.
I like your 104. Asking questions is good. Actions without sufficiently explained reasons is being very bad.

Doc
I like his input post 74 on the 2PostRestrictions.

Sanhora
is giving me the heepie jeebies. Cant put my finger on it yet.

MafiaSSK and Tubby. Both of them i would think are innocent more so on gut than much else.

Kaiyruu vs. Fishy. Im leaning to more believing Fishy but as to whether they are just two towns who've locked horns i am for the moment undecided. (Must go back and check links Kai provided)

My problem besides my alcoholic weekend: What the hell is wrong with a No Lynch?

Anon

My other problem: "I has reasons for this vote but to you, i will not disclose them" -Culprits: Anon. Scum rating +5.

Actually i take that back because of post119. Where you explain the crap going through your head however as town and someone finds me town, im always curious as to how one thinks that. Or is it just scum getting their nose a lil brown.

Sykedoc
im 100% with llama on this. Day1 is as important as any other day. It should not be ignored.

I also find the note of your post
It will not end well if you crusade against me.
is ominous, malicious and threatening. +5 scum points.

Crusade: A viggourous attack for the defence or advancement of an idea.

You insinuate that you are the game and your demise will bring untold disaster. Or result in your attackers demise. Im on the fence as to the numerous ways i can take that up. Llama refuses to revoke the vote and your next post is sulky... word i cant think of... alcholi block.... A weak attack on something that is perfectly valid. Thats the best i can do.

Furthermore you continue to insist you have no reads yet Llama appears to be tunneling you quite ferociously. You have no opinion? I must read over HipHopMafia when i get the time.

Oh head desk. So you do have reads. Awesome sauce! I do however have an unbridled fear of you not being scum atm.

In regard to Kairyuu. It must have crossed your mind at some point that if you could think of how Kairyuu played in your last game together, you cant have forgotten he was GF then.

I do however fear your the easy lynch here. Too many people are getting on board for my liking. Dont make me regret this.
Show me something else that proves I am scum.

You have N-o-t-h-i-n-g.
This is just bad on all accounts. Something ELSE that PROVES your scum indicates that there is already something there that proves your scum. No?

Hypothetical scenarios with absolutely no relevance to the game. FYI. I am one of these people who is always late. I was always late for class, i am always late for the bus (hell one day i even managed to miss TWO buses) im late for going out, im late on my period, im late! Does this mean that i cant ever be early for something? No. If i put the effort in.

Pome
i like your questioning on Sykedoc.
Pomegranate wrote:
sykedoc wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:Syke:
That fencesitting got you to endgame doesn't mean fencesitting is is a pro-town thing. I'm betting you got to endgame because scum didn't think that you looked obvtown enough to kill (and that you could be a potential mislynch).
Completely missing what I was trying to say. I'm saying I got endgamed (lose because the game ENDED) because I was fencesitting.
I'm not saying its *fence sitting* a pro-town thing.
I'm giving you an example of when it was done in a non-scum situation.

Also how do you not understand my first point? If I am late to class once, does this mean I'm a late person and clearly will always be late?
1. But that doesn't make fencesitting pro-town.

2. It means that I'm more likely to expect that you will be late than if you never were.
Restating what he has clarified looks like your trying to dip him into the scum sauce. 2nd statements fine and dandy. Ah. MME called you out on it too. Im reassured.

MME
I LOVE meta. :D But as Llama stated its an attributry to a case not the basis for one.
Liked how you called out Pome. If you get a chance, could you tell me what you think of the Pome/Sykedoc interaction 246,247&248. (Page ten)

Scummiest:
Pomegranite. Sketchy posts 246 vs. 248. Baffling. Weak reasoning for wanting further explanation from Sykedoc and unvoting upon recieving none.
Sykedoc. Ominous to sulky in zero point five of a second. Said he had no reads but then continued to list several reads. Wagon felt scum driven though from Kairyuu/DeathNote/Pome vote all on the one page (page9). I could go either way.

Towniest:
RayFrost. Talk of Policy Lynching.
Llamafluff. Appears to be inquizitive and asking alot of questions.
MME. Just a vibe.

In a late effort to keep up to date with whats happening, what reasons is it that RBT is looking at the noose? Because deadlines crushing toward us? We got a (very leniant) extenstion unless i am wrong.

Anyway. 2nd and 3rd posts by lets say tuesday. Im going to a (platonic) friends this evening. No seriously! So i wont have time. But hoping this will show im somewhat involved in the game.

Avec l'amour.
Ivy.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:31 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Ah. Fishy ninja'd. Will review the past few pages in time and no doubt find the contradiction ratio there.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:57 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

[quote="Mae"]Nah. I just have no love for the language. Dont get me wrong its nothing about the country.

Thats my error. It should say Tubby. ie. you. I neglected MafiaSSK because i can understand french. And at that it was a faux vote.

As regard your "contradiction" i said i liked the way Llama posted but noted it but didnt see it as a basis for a potential witch hunt. Try not to twist my words.

Lastly i suppose i could have elaborated that, basically i dont think Doc and Wolf would be scum mates together and joke around so publically.

Sated?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mae wrote:Hey! D: I did nothing, and I think the Portuguese did not! >:

Well it was only this that you told about me, bye.

Quote:
Pre game faux vote: whoever is posting in another language because its making me even more of the work i dont want to do. EVERYONE who has translated what gets fishy has wrote the HOS

lolrosaéumalíngua? * arranges dictionary color pink - Portuguese *

Quote:
'm Intrigued by the way you think "If Kairyuu is scum, Parama is not" etc.. but until theres a substantial case on anyone Particularly im not interested.

Quote:
First post DocPotter feels forced. "I so wanted to be the first to post. The significance of that is? If Doc is scum, Wolf is not.

Ui love contradictions. Why is the Doc is scum, the wolf is not it? (Just because you do not like the Portuguese does not mean you did not respond.)
Gah i messed that up the first time. Lets try again.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:02 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mae wrote:
Ivy wrote: Nah. I just have no love for the language. Dont get me wrong its nothing about the country.
Do not worry, we (or at least I) do not like the Portuguese when we have to study for tests. Grammar complicates everything! >. < '
Ivy wrote:Thats my error. It should say Tubby. ie. you. I neglected MafiaSSK because i can understand French. And at that it was a faux vote.
The last part had already noticed ... but also the SSK was replaced, right?
Ivy wrote:As regard your "contradiction" i said i liked the way Llama posted but noted it but didn't see it as a basis for a potential witch hunt. Try not to twist my words.
Oh, is that the way I understand it, were doing the same thing were to blame. Sorry!
Ivy wrote:Lastly i suppose i could have elaborated that, basically i dont think Doc and Wolf would be scum mates together and joke around so publically.
Mmmm, I agree with that, but there is a chance of even getting to know before the game starts. I lost a game because of it. >. <'
-Lol. Portuguesse should come with a warning. Men and language alike. Though i do think it a bit like Italian. Dang i wish i knew some Italian. :D
-Yes. SSK has been replaced with FiFeFoFum.
-I like you Mae. You seem rather sincere and honest in your thoughts.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:34 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

This is sadly reminescent of my last game with RBT. Still dont get why she was killed nor why she apparently didnt claim.

RayFrost
Are you trying to get all the roleclaims out in the open before Day2? Parama. RBT. All PR's are supposedly out. And we've gotta dayvig. It all seems rather excessive for Day1.

*still writing
Maemuki wrote:The animals can not kill a person with a restriction, or loses the ability.

Also not you been reading the topic, do you?
@Mae. Couldnt it be possible that scum could be fake pr'ing or be post restricted scum?

IM PROPOSING THAT ANYONE WHO POSTS UNDER A LANGUAGE POST RESTRICTED PERSON POSTS THE TRANSLATIONS.
KTNXBAII LOVES.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Fail tags.

MOD. CAN YOU FIX THAT FOR ME? :(
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:37 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

FFFF wrote:rbt my vote was only for him to consemrver L-1. I believe in lynch of csl. unvote vote csl
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:10 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Dakka wakka VOKKA VOKKA SJHFEUHFCMIEH!!

*Annoyed* Posting to acknowledge my existence in the game. Have to read last few pages. Will post when i get my hands back on my own lappie.

Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Kay so... as beens stated looks like fishy was a popular choice last night. Chances are he may have been onto someonE BENT or he just seemed too intelligent and some bad people decided to off him. I'd personally go with the first.

I dislike Kairyuu stating the obvious, outted power roles being left alive can be the work of scum, leaving the town incredulous over to the WIFOM involved. I find it perfectly plausible for the same to be happening today. For now I like Parama. He seems accute. I also am in like of Maemuki, stated this yesterday.

DN is an enigma to me. Its a coin flip as to his alignment.

Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:33 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I fear the lynch is misguided. I take cop claims in any shape or form. Very seriously. I vill not participate in this lynch until i see a well structured case.

If DN wanted to stay alive he could have easily claimed "greek back up cop" or "american back up cop". Instead he takes a shot in the dark? LOL. Someone explain this to me? Logic it does not make.

Parama lies.

Ivy.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

*facepalm*

Vote Parama
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mafia is a game of paranoia unless the rules changed.

@Parama. You are now against the vig of DN? Yes?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

@SpyreX. Do you really want me to expand?

I agree 100% with you. Mae is obv. town. Ive been singing that tune since yesterday and nothing thus far has made me think otherwise.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:50 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

LMAO. Yes. I am familliar with you being the most notorious would be vig ever! :D However im yet to witness it.

Okay well Im the
Anti Russian Insane Cop.

N1:Maemuki(claimed miller). Innocent.

Investigated Maemuki because im always wary of my sanity of when im a cop. And i liked her enough to base my results on her believing her to be an innocent post restricted miller. And by the looks of it, im insane. Re: Breadcrumbs include rambling at the start of today.
iso 12 "Dakka Vokka" - VoDka. Synomous with Russians.
iso 13. I restated my like of Maemuki.
iso 13. E BENT. - Im crooked. Oh hey im insane!

Why didnt i come out earlier? Cause frankly its a bastard game and i was planning to investigate Parama tonight and potentially having something substantial until the whole back up anti russian cop thing came out.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I am the Anti Russian Mafia Cop.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

@Amished. Eh... What else is it you would like me to expand upon? Ive blown all subtly to the wind at this stage is there any need for more explanation?> I thought it would be obvious why i'd prefer to keep DN alive than Parama. Though i wouldnt rule Parama out as maybe being town... This is a bastard game unless im mistaken. But the DN lynch is wrong imho. Were he scum why wouldnt he claim american back up cop or greek back up cop? Something that had already flipped. Alerting the town to a third scumparty is logical? (WIFOMie i know but were i Russian scumDN i wouldnt)
Maemuki wrote:This. The DN, the principle is telling the truth (or that or is your partner, Ivy, and I doubt it, it was stupid doings when you will probably die at the hands of Russian Mafia tonight).

It is normal they had three gangs in one game?
Lol. Yeah SypreX i was trying to make that subtle hint but if you hadnt caught on i dont think many other people would have and it woulda been coaxed out eventually. Im just hoping there is a doctor and far be it for me to be considered greedy but that they protect me.

Parama is lying may have been spoken too soon. That i can relent on. But I dont see DN as lying. The only possiblity is that he is Russian scum but i dont see why he would claim that. But im always willing to be proved wrong.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:05 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

@Llama. I agree a Pom lynch maybe is called for.
Pomegranate wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Sykedoc
So you still want to cling on onto a bad case?
For right now, yes. I want to get a good explanation out of him first.
Sykedoc wrote:There's nothing to explain
I behaved one way in one particular game. What do you need an explanation for?
Pom wrote:Aaahh... I'm convinced enough for now. Unvote.
I dont like the above. Im kinda disbelieving of it.

Also her arguement with sykedoc over "fencesitting" when he had already clarified the matter did not appear pro town. Just my thoughts. No one has to take them.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:46 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I would most definately not support an attack of SpyreX. Although i do disagree with him about DN. Nor would i support an attack on MME.

Vote Pom
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:41 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I could live with the FFFF lynch but i would definately like Pom to hammer just in case FFFF is telling the truth.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

In case anyone would like to know my investigation results are totally worthless.
N1- Maemuki(miller) - innocent
N2- DocPotter(townie) - innocent

Sense it does not make.
Im naive.

Vote Pom
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:03 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mae. I think SpyreX is looking for an opinion, which he's entitled to do. But first and foremost i think restating your millership would help.

DocPot is dead so my investigation was wrong there considering i investigated you and got innocent (WRONG) and i investigated DocPot and got innocent. (RIGHT).

I fear that while im the naive cop, DN would have inherited sane or insane cop abilites after my death but while recieving my innocents results which would be very very bad.

Lynching UK is bad. I like SpyreX/Frost's deal. Third non killing party is more or less a good thing to have to keeps the numbers up for as long as possible. But im wholly behind eventually lynching UK provided we hit some scum with her help.

Vote Pom
i already stated my reasoning why yesterday i believe. Llama's wrote more than enough reasons. Way more substantial evidence than I. Why is this stalling?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:48 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

UK's case against Amished looks bad. I say this mainly because of DN's death. The disclosure of DN being a Russian cop was like a shot in the dark and even if i hadnt revealed myself if it had gone a few days without a Ruskie flipping, then his death imo was to be considered.
Combined with the FFFF stalling and eventual vote because of his "bitching" and cause SpyreX is "100% town" gives me the bad vibes.

Rereading Ani is giving me the bad vibes too.
Page57 synopsis.

Rifka Viveka:
wants more FFFF votes. States ani is town.
PoisonIvy:
states she wants to see a Pom lynch.
Kai(scum):
states to ani do not shoot unless given clear direction to.
"you are a member of the alliance so at the very least wait until a majority of the members of said alliance point you towards a target. "
(Big issue for me right there.)
SpyreX
states he wants to see DN, FFFF, Pom or Dramonic take a bullet. I like SpyreX so i dont feel the need to subject him to any questioning as of this point.
Dramonic, Amished & SpyreX
engage in banter.
Ani
posts addressing Kai, so he's obv. seen that the only person thus far to suggest a vig of DN is SpyreX. However he does not yet act on it.
Llama
states that he believe RV to be innocent. Mae is on the verge of being stamped with the innocent stamp.
Jai
Gives status update on his reading.
Goderator SC posts vote count
DeathNote (5): sykedoc,
FeFiFoFum,
Amished, dramonic,
DocPotter

SpyreX
states Mae is obv town.
Jai
posts his analysis and a case on one FFFF. Who does flip scum.
SpyreX
praises Jai and notes Starbucks absence.
Dramonic
votes FFFF.
QUITE CLEARLY THE FFFF(scum) WAGON IS TAKING OFF.

Page 58 synopsis.

UK
replaces in states she wants DN policy lynched.
Kai
Welcomes UK, tells ani he has enough support now and to shoot DN.
NEXT POST DN IS SHOT.

The whole point of this rant could be me being pissed off im naive and trying to participate now im of no real use to town and lurking in shadows is really of no benefit to town. But i think the way ani took direction from Kai can be concieved as scummy its like an in-communication. So i believe Ray Frost had the same idea post 1456. And like SpyreX later states:
Multiple people go: SHOOT X
Nothing happens.
Kai posts: SHOOT X
X gets shot.
Oh bother. I see Frost and asked me a question. Apologies there Frost.
Ivy, do you get guilty on those that are not russian due to your insanity?
I have no idea how this role works. Having got innocent on MillerMae. I assumed that i was insane. Now ive got an innocent on dead InnocentPotter. So i assume im naive. I recieve innocent on everyone. So the term "cop" for me is redundant. I may as well be nilla.

Anyway back to Ani. His sudden hesitation to not shoot because he "thinks Pom" is vanilla? LOL.
@Jahundo. Ani takes Kai's word as peer pressure. Now Kai is dead he's happy not to shooot under direction? Llama has been hunting Pom for days now. Im prepared to back it too.

Oh bother. Amished claims VT.

Ray. Am i missing the grand misread point of your quoting me?
Okay so you havee a problem with me saying my thoughts as i please.
Explanation being that i thought i was insane. Mae claimed miller. I like Mae. Want to ascertain sanity. Innocent on Mae. =Insane.
Comfortable being insane. Woke up this morning. Innocent on Dead innocent potter. Investigated him because i didnt like him. And Parama had an innocent on him. So while he might not have been greek mafia he could have been russian and i it would be easier totally verifying someone than letting potential russian mafia live. But innocent? Does not compute therefore i can only conclude im naive.
My status in my opinion changed. Is this too hard to comprehend? Bad idiot vibes from Frost but not the bad scum vibes.

RECALL. Llama asked me the actual name of my role. iso 19 Ray and you will find it. Bad points, bad points.

WTF. Myocardial infraction!! Ffs. Llama your taking this seriously after already clarifying it when i came out?! Anyone who's voted me is clearly dense. I wouldnt have even claimed if DN hadnt outted himself as my now dead back up.
Oh right, Llama remembers. Well i suppose thats a good thing. But im at lenght to explain how he actually forgot that he was the one to clrify my role.

@Ani. Your willing to take Llama and RayFrost's direction to kill me but not MaybeVTPom? So you think im
actually a cop
in which case killing me is not pro town.

UK. *facepalm* i thought my disclosing i am a Russian cop would prevent his lynch. However i was not exempt from the paranoia he could be russian scum weasling out of a potential lynch.

lol. DN was shot by Ani under Kai's instruction when the FFFF wagon was kicking off. However it was only postponing the inevitable ie. FFFF's lynch. So its all just wifom of offing the back up russian cop.

<3's go to:
Mae. (She's given me good vibes constantly and consistently. I would not be in support of her lynch in any shape way or form)
SpyreX. (He is but one of those smart smart people made of awesomeness and intelligence)
RayFrost. (his play does not remind me of scum)
UK. (i know she is third party but im willing to contribute to her win con provided she helps us and as third party who wants to be lynched she's the most impartial to threading on anyones toes. See:Amished)

--Llama was getting one too but that is being reviewed--
--Amished-- DN hunt and FFFF stall. I could live with your death.
--Jahundo-- I think the drunken text might be offsetting me slightly but i like your spearheading of FFFF much much. There is something however holding me back.
--Dramonic-- i always have such a bad read on. :(

</3's go to:
Ani (i dont expect many people to like that but its my opinion i dont believe how willing he is to shoot me AT ALL)
Pomegranite. (We should most definately save SC from having to replace someone i fully intend to see that we kill)

Would be liking to be seeing more from those not participating and fyi. Outted and useless. I should be posting a lot more except around 17march. College crap.

Clarification? Shoot. Unless your ani. :shock:

~Ivy.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Irrelevant.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

I would still like to see Pom lynched at the end of today. If she is not shot. In retrospect, i understand a bit more why Ani is hesitant to do so but it does not mean i like it any more.

Mae. Lol. nice pic.

Frost. You are right. It is unimportant. But perhaps you should consider an investigative role irl. And yes. I will stick by the conviction of your voting me being very very stupid. But not necessarily scummy.

Jahundo. DN = easy lynch. And any lynch is as good to mafia. No? Russian or greek or american.

I assumed that miller encompassed all nationalities. But it is only for specualtion. I will still submit my choices per night im alive but we shall see how things turn out then.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:05 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Frost. Im not having this arguement. In the most loveable sense possible, vote inclusive or not, the two quotes you picked were head deask worthy. This is all i have to say. But i do want to ask you if you find the repercussions of vodka to be bad news? lool.

Llama. I want Pom dead but waiting till a replacement can claim other than VT. Even then i'd prefer her lynched in fear Ani is town vig. Not sure in regard to Amished.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

It is confirmed. SpyreX is the made of awesome what with coaxing Ani to shoot and hitting the Nekowhatsit.

Amished. I dont know how you could blame it all on SpyreX if we lose considering what happened less than three pages ago.

My vote still lies with Pom atm
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

OMFG.... that mod scene had me bricking it! Seriously !Im shaking!!! But high fives on the being right!!! :D

I grow evermore unsure about Amished. But he does seem rather coniving and persuasive. But then again townies can be that way too. I still get the bad vibes from him though from DN push. But on a farrrrr inferior level.

Re:Massclaim. Im out. I dont mind what ye decide to do.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

A Jager for me purrrrlease Jahundo.
UK wrote:Yeah, Spy and PI, you should unvote. And vote me, preferably.
lol. Well. I said i would vote you after we caught two more scums. And you really did help and i am a woman of my word. I cannot however direct where the conversation will go, i dont have that power but hopefully my vote will see you a little closer to your win con. My vote, when not in action will lie with you. <3

Unvote, Vote UncertainKitten

Yes. Lets not have ani hammer. I do like him now.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mae wrote:Este post é terrível. Parece que está cheio de mentiras. E se calhar está me
This post is terrible. It seems that it is full of lies. And maybe it is..

I do not like Rifka. But she is right. Scum could take the opportunity to set her up for a lynch now. However i would not be beyond living with her lynch.
I am wary of sykedoc's claim. Reading Day1 i thought he was heavily claiming something highly disasterous for town if you reached L-2. I was thinking bomb far more than jailkeeper. But ill have to double check that.

Unvote, Vote Starbuck/Faraday
Sorry i cant ignore the conversation between Faraday and Starbuck. I dont believe that you'd still be eager beaver to play as simple town vanilla with such force and conviction when you've fallen so far behind combined with the excessive lurking. This is just first impressions however and i may return the vote to the original owner. AKA UK. Depending on your iso.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

I would be much dismayed if i did not keep up the end of my bargain.

Unvote, Vote UK

Happy ScumDay sykedoc.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:21 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

No Ani roulette til i come back please.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

No. We are lynching Jahundo today. (maybe)
I have been told he is guilty.

However i want to point out that a Jahundo lynch is not without its risk. See: only one kill last night.

Firstly. I investigated Jahundo because russians are synomonis with drinking and he wrecks havoc and makes SC do the drunken dance. Hence the asking RayFrost about "did vodka do the bad things" (WHICH HE IGNORED!!! :@ )
But this, maybe the mod fucking with us. But i dont think so cause drink is actually really bad depending on how much you've drank. XD

The Mae result still baffles me.
Thoughts?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mae. Four words. Wine in front of me.

Ani. I share you confusion as to why RF or syke were not killed. Although i dont have much insight into it. I like Frost this game so i find it hard to imagine him as scum this game.

Sykedoc im a more skeptical of but that can be seen to.

Also. Llama was a very strong player. It was likely in scums interests to off him with SpyreX covered in front to back padding. :lol:
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:45 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mae wrote: Hey, me too. >. < '
But we have to lynch the Jahudo. We still have ani ~
Hm. Id rather hear from Jahudo first to see if he has any insight deciding from that we can have a nice game of ani roulette followed by the potential offing of Jahudo's head. The lovable drunk. ;)

Rifka. Im willing to entertain a few ideas but Jahudo needs to speak and others need to weight in. Ive nothing else to say for now. :(
Whats your case on Amished? My memory is shot. :(
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mae sez "And me and never say anything. By the way, and because they are not they here to do anything?"
Are you saying you dont contribute mae? :s Ive actually found you quite the opposite.

What frightens me about this whole scenario is that me investigating Jah was a bit too obvious that i would investigate him. Previously i was going to investigate the drunk talking guy Richard but when Mae came out as miller i thought i'd check my sanity. Trusting her to get guity i got innocent. o.0 one would think im insane and then i get innocent on docpotter who flips innocent. -.-' Now i get guilty on Jah and its all rather frustrating.

I could actually see this being a mod trick. But then i think about reverse reverse psychology but i genuinely dont see Jah being scum atm. And i dont think, i will be supporting his demise. I believe now, that i am a random cop who was meant to give her random investigation results to her back up DN. Who would potentially be hung for my wrong results. I like Jah, i even like how he responded to my accusation and thats not something i have seen too often *Jah if you are mafia i will hate you forever!!* but another investigation shouldnt hurt matters? We dont even know if the russian mafia exist. They've made no kills and the kills that have been made have correlated to the american and greek mafia.

Furthermore im abroad in Scotland for the moment. Ill catch up when i get home or i have a spare minute. I fully intend to keep playing in this game.

Im pro and A.okay with being shot but will that reveal my sanity? the thought of being andom petrifies me.

V/LA

In regard to Llama death wasnt he targetting Amished to be lynched? Either Amished is being set up or commited the deed. If im right (cause i dont have much time left)why hasnt this point been pointed out?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Actually done a quick iso. Llama never found Amished suspicious. Sorry Amished. That was totally wrong.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:22 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Frost. Not the point i was making. But not applicable in any case.

Im good with leaving Jahundo alive. More than comfortable. But if Jahundo and i are left at lylo. I will being significantly unimpressed.

I could entertain the idea of a framer but im totally unacquainted with set ups and sucjh. So someone with more xperience can give their weight to that.

I go moar drink. I love being away sometimes. It just an all out excuss. <3
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2387 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:22 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

SpyreX. Frankly i think that both myself and DeathNote were ilk to be red herrings designated to find Jahundo and get a guilty result on him.

I have the most solid town read on Jahundo and personally, considering my fucked up readings, Innocent on Miller Mae and guilty on an innocent DocPot. I am bollixed over iwhat it is i actually have purpose for.

My guess?
Nothing. Im just as plain as vanilla who gets a guilty on Jah because he talks the drunk and the drink monsters make SC do the bad things. However come lylo, if Jah makes it and people are genuinely stumpted then perhaps he needs to be hanged but until then i would not consider it. This is just my personal choice.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Because Jah would be the obvious person to investigate. I only operate to find the drunken souls from SC's life. Jahundo speaks the drunk. Why wouldnt i be tempted to investigate him? However i do not get the bad vibe from him.

Hell i investigaed Mae Day1 to clarify my sanity. (First ever game sanity issues scarred me for life)
Day2 tried to clarify DocPot. Didnt work. Established i was neither sane nor insane.
Day3. Investigated Jahundo because the curiousity got the better of me. I get guilty. Either im a red herring or a random cop. I cannot be sane or insane. I make no sense. So i am happy to believe Jah is innocent and being set up at least until lylo.

It is bastardly because a) it does not match with the killings per night and b) because i was instinctively triggered to search the drunk post restricted guy and get guilty. How tempted would you be SpyreX? To investigate Jah? And.... as ani said. I felt it. I was like "OMG guilty! I have purpose, i can help town! *Bullcrap*." lol. simply. I felt confident i had at least one guilty. I had helped. But i am most certainly not secure in my result last night in contrast as if day1 had i investigated Richardwhatsisface and gotten guilty id have been screaming to hang him.

Not the case. I believe me and DN were both red herrings for town. I believe there to be no russian mafia for now. There are neither enough deaths to maintain the idea nor is there a good scummy candidate to entertain the notion. Jah has been outstanding thus far and i admire that.

Bit drunk and by that im falling out of my tree. If theres clarification needed shout. Im a red herring. To me this is case closed and Jah is being set up. I will not advocate his lynch.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:56 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Pom was obv scum.
sykedoc baffles me because the way he was talking when he was approaching L-2 had me thinking "omghe'sabomb,omghe'sabomb" instead a jailkeeper!?! Meh.
It will not surprise me if either Amished or Starbuck is scum. For reasons that have already been stated by others.

Ani shoot me. You will not lose your powers. I understand the decision that has been reached and compliant with the fact this needs to be done.
It has been a pleasure playing with you all.

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”