Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, give me a bit to catch up, I'm still semi-V/LA and am celebrating Christmas with my family today.

But I'm so glad to be playing with you all again!!

<3
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

Just a heads up, today is my last day in Connecticut and I fly back to Sicily tomorrow. I will be back to Sicily sometime in the afternoon on Wednesday and I should have a substantial post at that point.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm on Wifi at Rome International Airport and I just wanted to say slow down you crazy posting people! 10 pages since I checked before I left Connecticut yesterday!

=)

I'll be home sometime tonight and I'll be able to start my catch up on my desktop.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, I just got in from my flight from the States to Sicily. I have a final tonight, but I will be catching up as soon as I can. I apologize for the delay.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, just checking in. I'm still working on catching up. I have a Notepad document and I plan to most my notes every 20-25 pages or so.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

That should say:

"plan to post my notes"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Alright, you guys. I tried to go to the beginning and catch up. It's just a bad idea. For every five or so pages I've been getting through, another like 10 is added on at the end.

So I'm gonna start at the beginning of Day 2 and go from there. Is that an issue with anyone?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by Starbuck »

From the Beginning of Day 2 (Page 71) to Page 76

I see a lot of people voting for Hayker. Can someone give me a rundown of the case on him?

On Sir Chris

You have some great cases on xRx, DrippingGoofball, Cobalt, and RayFrost, but you really don't provide any type of examples of what they said to go along with your cases. You say what they did, but you don't provide the evidence. I see that you are still pretty new to MS, so I'm just trying to give you a little advice. =) Other than that, I have no qualms with you.

On Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body wrote:Catching up bleargh, I'm several pages back, but a quick skim leads me back to the Hayker wagon
vote Hayker
. MSSK wagon is also a decent choice, I'm happy with whichever one is larger.
If you didn't vote Hayker, I'd almost be forced to say that this is fencesitting.

On joe478

So I had to do an iso read of joe after reading how many people said he was useless.

Joe has a grand total of 22 posts in this now 88 page game. Really joe? Way to coast along on a free ride.

His votes after his RVS bother me, so here are his votes in chronological order...

Day 1
RVS on Saberwolf
Vote on Hayker - No reason, just "Okay Vote Hayker". Wtf.
Vote on DoS - "Is that what you want Sir Chris? Or do you hate me for voting in general?"

Day 2
Vote on SSK - No reason

On DeathNote
DeathNote wrote:Quit calling me out. :/

I have no thoughts and probably won't have thoughts today.
You know, as someone who's played with you a lot, I'm getting tired of your "I don't care" attitude in every game you play.

And DeathNote claims out of no where? Why?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Post by Starbuck »

RayFrost wrote:Starbuck ignoring SSK is noted.
Starbuck's not done with catching up.

So before you note anything, let me catch all the way up with the game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:My first question is why are they great cases if you can poke such an easy hole into them, in theory? Great cases should be as you say, more solid. Also I like to be the troublesome type of mafia player that just shoots from the hip most of the time, if I am going to be honest about it. Evidence can be distorted, as day one proved. The evidence supported me directly, but it didn't turn out to be true. Also Cobalt made the classic mistake (and compounded it with his claim, when we would have lynched mssk anyway, he tried to take the time to be like "lol hey guys I am this role", which was just sloppy) of coming after me with a weak willed argument. I'll say it now, and say it again at a later date, if you come at me with nothing but hope and a song in your heart I will beat you down until your brain is leaking out of your skull, so to speak.

It may not be proper or best, but my mafia style is heavily dependent upon acting a certain way and delivering a certain vibe and then having town and scum react to it in a certain way. I am like the blind man that cannot see, but knows where everyone in the room is by the voices I hear calling to me.

I am tired, so this probably doesn't make sense, but my point beyond randomly muttering is your note about me is complete crap and makes no sense whatsoever, shape up or shut up.
I wasn't attacking you. I was giving you a compliment and advice that I've learned since playing on this site.

What's with your overreaction?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:Also geesh why should we wait on your schedule, learn to be faster you silly catching up person you!
Let's see, I was home in Connecticut on emergency leave from the Navy for about 2 weeks because my Great Grandmother passed away. I got back and had to go right back to work, and then I've had the holidays on top of that.

I tried to start from Page 1 and go from there, but I'd never get through it. So I stopped that and just started from the beginning of Day 2. I posted and asked if that was an issue with anyone and only got one response.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:and I don't literally mean shut up, that is to say post better and more clearer thought processes that actually seem to connect logically.
I'm catching up and therefore posting my notes on what I've noticed thus far.

You are still overreacting to me giving you a compliment and a little advice. I don't understand why.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:Why is it an overreaction? Also when did I say you were attacking me? I may have gotten off point in my notes about Cobalt, which may have inferred I thought you were attacking me, but I was in fact attacking you for making no sense. You gave me a compliment and then you said why my arguments weren't good. It makes it seem you are buddying the active guy and then trying to give tips. I may just respect a good slap or two, I am rough like that.
I never said that they weren't good. Did you not read my post? Why are you misrepresenting me?

I just said what you could do to make them even better than what they already are. Someone could easily just say that you just stated that all off the top of your head, where if you had the evidence of links to posts or quotes, you would never have to worry about that.

That's all I was saying.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

From Page 77 to Caught up, YAY!

The main things that bother me are how much xRx and raider try to delay the death of Cobalt.

On MafiaSSK

I left this quote off when I copied and pasted my last catch up post in...
MafiaSSK wrote:
Cobalt wrote:._.
unvote vote MSSK
Bro, you just revealed that you have been bussing me. Fail.
Unvote, vote cobalt
Como say what? Did you really just out yourself and your scum partner? And now that Cobalt flipped scum, this will be an easy vote, but I will catch up before placing it.
MafiaSSK wrote:I wonder what I should fakeclaim. Namine, No. Too obvious. Sora, Way too obvious. A planet? No way too hard to come up with a fakeclaim for. Meh, I guess I'll just claim what I really am.

Claim: Mulan.
Ability: OSV
Kill Flavor: Blasted Away
Fakeclaim? Really?

Also, why would Mulan have a gun?

When asked who MafiaSSK thinks is scum besides Cobalt, he answers with:
MafiaSSK wrote:
RayFrost wrote:EBWOP:

Who do you think is scum
other than cobalt
?
Dunno. Joe maybe?
Joe maybe? Out of 22 people now, the only answer you can give is "Joe maybe?"
MafiaSSK wrote:So uh why not kill Cobalt first? He has the less believable claim.
Why would you say "claim" here and not "role"?

On DTMaster
DTMaster wrote:7. Fuzzy dislikes my play in Mafia of Order and my refrence to the whole flavour thing. Starbuck any ideas since you are the replacement for him? D:
I really don't. I don't know what your play was like in Mafia of Order because I didn't play it.

I am starting the game at Day 2. If I have to do a re-read of someone in iso, I will do so, but I tried to go through the game and take notes and it just wasn't working.
DTMaster wrote:@Town
Like seriously, show me if the above transition of events is wrong because this is how I read cobalt's recent posts.
I think you hit everything right on the nose.

On Sir Chris
Sir Chris wrote:I confess to having no idea where this guy is at in the topic when he makes his comments about me, but calling me out for being anti-town is a pretty big joke, so I am going to take his post as a pretty big joke.
That's all you have to say to DTM after what he said about you? You aren't going to ask him to provide examples or a case?

I really don't like how Sir Chris has handled the situation with MafiaSSK. The more I read of his reactions after it happened, it almost seems to me like he's trying to delay SSK's lynch.
Sir Chris wrote:Also for the record, despite how bad that looks, I can see that meaning something not scummy at all, just a slight misuse of mafia lingo.

And I don't like the people quickvoting him for that.

... OK I'll just be honest and say I don't like goofball.
How can what MafiaSSK said be taken as not scummy? How is it "just a slight misuse of mafia lingo"?

I've been playing with MafiaSSK since I started playing on this site. He knows what the word "bus" means.
MafiaSSK wrote:Oh I am patient. I may vote him depending on how it proceeds, and you may in fact be right, certainly in the realm of all possible thought. It is just a pretty flimsy reason to lynch someone in the long run.
Explain how it is flimsy.

On xRx
xRx wrote:...did a bandwagon seriously just form on MSSK because of his blatantly sarcastic post? THAT is the best we have to go on for a lynch today? Fuckin' really?
How do you know it was blatantly sarcastic?
xRECKONERx wrote:
Unvote, Vote: MSSK

Him first.
Why?

On wolframnhart

If you know your vote doesn't count for today, why would you bold a vote and try and make things confusing for everyone else?

On raider8169

Did anyone notice how much raider was trying to save Cobalt?
raider8169 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Or we daykill the confirmed scum MSSK, then re-evaluate my claim in the light of his flip.
I agree with this now. Unsure of where the wagon sits right now but my vote will be added. Just want to make sure I am not going to be the hammer.
I'm not comfortable with raider agreeing with Cobalt here, especially after Cobalt's flip.
raider8169 wrote:I havent a clue how the day-vig works. If it is a pro-town role I assume it would need so many votes on a person before being able to be used.

Either way I do not think a Cobalt lynch or kill is warrented until after the flib of SSK.
Still trying to stall the kill of Cobalt.

Also, Vigilante
raider8169 wrote:Why not use the day kill for SSK first and then decide from there? Is there any real reason why this wouldnt be the wiser move?
Still protecting Cobalt!

Post 2106 - More stalling
Post 2127 - More defense of Cobalt
raider8169 wrote:I just have the preference for MafiaSSK dead first.
This is mafia. Welcome!

You can't "just have the preference". You need to have reasons and explain why. So do that for us.

Post 2155 - Him saying that he's just stubborn doesn't sound at all right to me after so many posts trying to delay Cobalt's death
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

wolframnhart wrote:Hope everyone had a fun holiday!

also

vote MafiaSSK
Wolframnhart, again, if you don't have a vote to use, why are you voting?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:03 am

Post by Starbuck »

After that scum slip and with how silent SSK has gotten and how he hasn't been defending himself, that's normally not like him when he is town.

Vote: MafiaSSK
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

No, I haven't found anything questionable with you.

I normally just answer the questions posed to me, and note what bothers me and what I think is scummy in my catch up posts. Nothing about you popped out at me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I see a lot of people voting for Hayker. Can someone give me a rundown of the case on him?
Well it is possible that hayker is scumhunting like a hungry tiger, but all of us have missed it. Why don't you check his posts in iso, and if you see scumhunting, let us know and we'll gladly lay off him.
I never said lay off him. I asked what the case on him was.

Why are you getting so aggressive? Why can't you just answer a simple question?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Just checked.

This quote:

"Oh I am patient. I may vote him depending on how it proceeds, and you may in fact be right, certainly in the realm of all possible thought. It is just a pretty flimsy reason to lynch someone in the long run."

Is attributable to Sir Chris.
Yeah it's under the Sir Chris subject in my catch up post. I just typed in the wrong name. Thanks for checking that for me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:21 am

Post by Starbuck »

raider8169 wrote:@ Starbuck, let me know where I said I did not want Cobalt dead at all. I just wanted MafiaSSK to flip first before deciding. The only real reason that it didnt happen is because people were thinking MafiaSSK can not be vigged.

Vote MafiaSSK
Please point to where I said that you said that you didn't want him dead at all.

What I said was that you were stalling his eventual death.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Starbuck »

MafiaSSK – DGB, Kdub, Gorrad, RayFrost, Sir Chris, Starbuck, raider8169, Sajin, Sajin

9 votes, 12 to lynch

Wolf’s voting too, but his doesn’t count currently. We are currently at L-3.

If someone wants to, please validate my count.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Starbuck wrote:After that scum slip and with how silent SSK has gotten and how he hasn't been defending himself, that's normally not like him when he is town.

Vote: MafiaSSK
Scum slip? You honestly believe that I would outright say to a scum partner, stop bussing me? I guesss I'm just that much of an idiot.

And gasp! I've been gone for the past two days. Surprise,surprise.
I'm not the only one who believes so, but it's odd that you didn't say anything to others who said so as well.

Gone the last 2 days or not, you never stated you would be gone.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey, is Sir Chris the new ZazieR?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2293 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:Ah, maybe Starbuck just wanted to come here and act as if she was generating content by making that post instead of doing no such thing. It is OK, I forgive you for having a contentless post, you don't have to try to act tough!
Contentless post? I was asking a question because if you are an alt of ZazieR, your actions and gameplay would make a lot of sense.

But I guess having to post 5 times in a row, rather than gather your thoughts into one post is just too difficult?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sir Chris wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Please, kill me, spare me from the fucktarded town in this game. It's like playing with globs of gelatinous ooze that the scum just get to mold however the fuck they want.
You arrogant son of a bitch, don't you dare get righteous with me, I won't stand for it. You, if town, have played a pitiable game that its only worth is an award for most crying by an ultimately useless townie who lacks the ability to sway others because his voice is meek and his presence is nonexistant. Few thigns piss me off faster than some weak-willed player who wishes to blame his fellow cast for whatever woes may have fallen upon his faction. You are responsible for your own self, and this post is just so low that I want to pound your face in right now.
There are rules and guidelines on this site, and this post violates them.

Mod: Personal attacks are against the MS Rules and Guidelines. This is way out of line
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

The reason I didn't bring up xRx's response is because Sir Chris was provoking him.

I hope Slicey handles this matter so we can move on with the game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Before you both ruin this game for everyone else playing, please stop this flame war.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Reck, you hammered bud.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

RayFrost wrote:In case I haven't made it clear yet.

I
want
to die.
Hrm...why?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by Starbuck »

DeathNote wrote:Hmm... so Gorrad was scum. Imagine that.
RayFrost wrote:So Deathnote appears from his lurking stages. Imagine that.
I LOL'd at this.

@Kise - Why should Zito be next?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

DeathNote wrote:Hmm... so Gorrad was scum. Imagine that.
RayFrost wrote:So Deathnote appears from his lurking stages. Imagine that.
I LOL'd at this.

@Kise - Why should Zito be next?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Post by Starbuck »

The irony.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2578 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I wrote the following during the Night...

Wow, that was like the quickest day ever in MS history. I was rather busy and I apologize for not being around.

Here's my thoughts on everything that I missed....

On Papa Zito

Given his flip, ROFL @ Post 2399, especially the following:
Papa Zito wrote:Rereading too. With two Nobodies down finding any remaining ones shouldn't be too hard.

On raider8169

From Post 2416....
raider8169 wrote:
Kdub wrote:Iecerint, now that you are out of shots, would you mind giving a full claim with flavor? I was a bit suspicious that you were able to shoot twice given that the flavor of Jack Sparrow would seem to suggest only one shot, but I didn't think much of it since you were using your ability in a pro-town manner.

Based on yesterday's interactions, I think raider's play is pretty questionable. He seemed to really want MSSK to die first and suggested that Cobalt should be re-evaluated after that. I don't think raider is a heartless because there wouldn't be any benefit to him protecting Cobalt, but he could certainly be a nobody.

Death Note has been pretty useless and claimed for no reason, so I am OK with pressure on him as well.

Vote: raider
Yup, mainly cause I thought MafiaSSK was scum more then Cobalt. I dont see a problem with it and the other way would have worked out just fine.
raider8169 wrote:I was not convinced that Cobalt was scum at the time. I was giving him far more credit then everyone else. My main focus was SSK and while at first I wanted to wait until SSK's flip to figure out Cobalt the more people questioned his claim and I started to catch on. I can see how you think that puts me in league with Cobalt and at no time did I say that I wanted Cobalt dead. I'm just glad there are smarter people in this game then me.
It's very easy for you say this now, but, back when it was happening, you were very much trying to protect Cobalt and delay his potential lynch. I would like to point everyone back to my Post 2201, where I called you out on this, and also to point to others to read you in iso to show that you did not feel so passive about it during that time.

Let me illustrate it again for you, since you are in staunch denial of it....

From Post 2081:
raider8169 wrote:
Either way I do not think a Cobalt lynch or kill is warrented until after the flib of SSK.
From Post 2099:
raider8169 wrote:
Why not use the day kill for SSK first and then decide from there? Is there any real reason why this wouldnt be the wiser move?
The rest can be found in my post that I linked where I called him out on it.

On Hayker

Did anyone notice that we had absolutely no input from Hayker between December 22nd and January 1st? If you don't believe me, read his iso.

It almost feels like Hayker was trying to bus, but failed doing so.
Hayker wrote:The act of beign confused is a scumtell. I learned this on epic mafia, and this will be the first time it has failed me if it does.
Did you really just try to compare MS with EpicMafia? /sigh
Hayker wrote:There is no way for me to prove this, but I was basically ignoring Zito until the directing of the vig thing.
Nice backpedaling/distancing
Hayker wrote:
There are some nobodies that are not aligned with the others in the games.
I'm sorry and I can't remember, are you familiar with the KH plot overall?
Was this a scumslip?

I find it to be rather strange that Hayker unvotes Papa Zito to wait for a counterclaim. RF gave role based info on Papa Zito, why would he unvote, especially when he said the following just two posts prior...
Hayker wrote:Well I think he's scum beyond your role power, so I hope your right.

On DGB
DrippingGoofball wrote:
RAIDER8169 - selected quotes:

Actually, I get an honest scumhunting vibe here. Yeah. Not feeling scum here, and I've been scum with raider before. He doesn't know who the scum is.
How so? Can you elaborate where you feel this honest scumhunting vibe?

What about how he was trying to protect Cobalt? What are your thoughts on that?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: Raider

For reasons stated above and my previous posts.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2589 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

And btw, welcome MME!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

MME, UK and I just started at the beginning of Day 2 when we replaced in. It makes for a shorter read.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2610 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

Holy fuck with all the spam! Honestly, was all of that needed?

Also, I'm Starbuck. I had a hydra for one game with Kise and dramonic called StarKiss, but this is my main account. So please refer to me as Starbuck.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Starbuck »

Also, DGB, you state who was on the Zwet wagon...
DGB wrote:Look here:zwetschenwasser (11): wolframnhart, DisCode/DGB, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Papa Zito, Kise, saberwolf/UKitten, Gorrad, MafiaSSK, Shotty to the Body
And then you list fuzzylightning/myself as scum on the Zwet wagon, which according to your list above that, fuzzy was never on.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

raider8169 wrote:You called me out on crap. I wanted MafiaSSK dead. I was unsure of Cobalt. So using that information please restate your case. I did what a reasonable townie in that situation would have done. I never said do not kill Cobalt only to wait on killing him until we kill MafiaSSK.
Can you point me to one post during that time when you say that you were unsure of Cobalt?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

@DGB -
DGB wrote:Uh? Where did I make a mistake?
You made the mistake right =http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtop ... 45234]here. Second line, first two words: "To StarKiss".

As I said before, StarKiss = Starbuck/Kise/dramonic hydra. Starbuck is my main account. If you want me to notice something or reply to something, refer to me as Starbuck, not to a hydra I was apart of for one game and that's not even in this game. Don't see what is so hard about that.
DGB wrote:I'm joining you up with fuzzylightning because that's who you replaced and I don't want to split you in different players.
Well duh, but you listed fuzzy/me as scum on zwet's train when fuzzy was never on that train.
DGB wrote:If you read, I put you as scum on the zwet wagon because Shotty UNVOTED in that late wagon to vote for you. Read the details. I think there exists a possibility that he realized he was voting late on zwet right after his buddy SSK, then switched to another player. But which one? Possibly one he would distance with. That would be YOU.
So how does Shotty unvoting = fuzzy/me on Zwet's train? I still don't understand.

You also seem to be reaching with a little bit of WIFOM with that accusation.
DGB wrote:Defensive much?
Not at all. You just seem to be going purposely out of your way to make things uber confusing.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Starbuck »

EDBWOP: fixing link

here
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Starbuck »

raider8169 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
raider8169 wrote:You called me out on crap. I wanted MafiaSSK dead. I was unsure of Cobalt. So using that information please restate your case. I did what a reasonable townie in that situation would have done. I never said do not kill Cobalt only to wait on killing him until we kill MafiaSSK.
Can you point me to one post during that time when you say that you were unsure of Cobalt?
I would think not voting for him or not saying I want him dead would be just that. Besides...
raider8169 said 10 plus pages ago wrote:@ Starbuck, let me know where I said I did not want Cobalt dead at all. I just wanted MafiaSSK to flip first before deciding. The only real reason that it didnt happen is because people were thinking MafiaSSK can not be vigged.

Vote MafiaSSK
You are trying to have me prove a negative for a case you submitted as a negative. It doesnt work like that. Show me where I said Cobalt wasnt scum or that he should live. Then you would have something to go off from. Until then at least come up with something real instead of trying to push this off as an easy lynch.
That still does not say that you were unsure.

You just proved again that you were delaying Cobalt's death.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

RayFrost wrote:Starbuck, thank me for the links.
Most of them are in my posts with my cases on him. :lol:
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2706 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Starbuck »

raider8169 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:That still does not say that you were unsure.

You just proved again that you were delaying Cobalt's death.
YES! I was trying to delay it at least until Mafia flipped. I wanted to see what Mafia flipped then discuss it from there. I have already said that many times.

I tunneled in on Mafia and that was all I cared about at the time.
So you were protecting Cobalt, your scumbuddy, by tunneling on SSK?

AmIrite?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Iecerint wrote:So...your information on DN isn't 100% fullproof, after all? :?
He never said it was.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

Shotty, can you please take a look at my case as well as Ray's case on Raider? It's mostly based during Day 2 which you never got to.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Lots to read after my overnight!

On Kise
Kise wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Read Zito 82 to know what I mean as well as the number of times Zito and Raider clashed on
D1
further solidifies the point.
Lol. Sounds like a perfect day for distancing.
Agreed.

On raider
raider8169 wrote:
RayFrost wrote:And Raider lacks any credibility, so who he attacks isn't really important.
How do I lack credibility any more then anyone else in this game. Once you see that I am town you can not dispute that? That is something scum would say to derail that they pushed a townie lynch and you are already working on your escape plan. I hope everyone else caught on to this once I flip town.
Wow, what a load of AtE.

How do you lack credibility? Go back and read my case on you.
raider8169 wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Hayker and DeathNote are inveterate lurkers that provide very little to no content regardless of alignment.

I request either modkills or forced replacement.
These are requests that the mod can not honor and if you have been around long enough you should know that. If they do not break one of the mods rules then they are part of the game and we have to deal with that.

I used this a lot as scum just to make it seem like I was town, as town I just work with what I have in hopes that they either contribute or request replacements.
You asked earlier what others were smoking, so I will in turn ask what you are smoking with this comment and ask for you to share whatever it is you are smoking.

DeathNote has not posted since Post 2741 on January 5th, and prior to that his last post was Post 2417 on December 31st

and

Hayker's last post prior to last night was Post 2257 on January 1st, which was prior to nightfall

On Hayker

Your answer to Iecerint's question of
Iecerint wrote:Who do you *actually* think is scum? Bonus points if you allude to events that happened today.
is really...
Hayker wrote:Anyone who has said that I have acted towny.
???

Holy hell, my head hurts.

Hayker wrote:Woops, somehow read MME's initials being Mae, that's rather embarresing.
I don't know if I believe this or not.

Hayker wrote:Well then, I'm done reading your iso finally.

It's not an existing role, but it wouldn't be hard at all to modify the usurper to be that.
I've pinpointed your character to two possibilities, of course I'll say nothing else on that matter as there is no need to say anything.

I do not think you are mafia, but pose to you one question:
Why did you stop going after for the lynch of Joe(now MME)
Parroting off the people before you much?

So Hayker, you took alllllllll that time to sit and read RF in iso, but you had no comments about anything else going on in the game?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Mod - My computer flipped out can you please delete posts 2812 and 2813, so we don't have so much spam?

Done and done. And done. ~Slicey~
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

RayFrost wrote:Loltriplepost.
Triple and a double. /sigh
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2816 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:13 am

Post by Starbuck »

RayFrost wrote:Want a medal since you went triple-double-single? :P
Fucking-A right!

:D
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Starbuck »

raider8169 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:How do you lack credibility? Go back and read my case on you.
You have no credibility so your case is meaningless :roll:

Seriously, can you guys stop the childness and get back to the game?
Beautiful AtE, here bud!

How do I lack credibility then?

What childishness? I am hunting scum, what are you doing?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Starbuck »

On Raider
raider8169 wrote:This was a mass claim name only, I do not agree with saying flavor at this time as that will reveal powerroles if role names alone do not do it. When/If I get to L-2 or so I will reveal more but TBH there is nothing really important left to reveal.
Funny, how you say this AFTER you reveal your character.
raider8169 wrote:I'm Simba, king of my homelands which is the Pride Lands. Scar so killed my father, the bastard. I was so trying to kill him so the only real help I have is that someone named scar is in this game and is scum. Yeah I know not of much help and of course you guys think its something off the wiki or some crap like that.
All you did here was give us the plot of "The Lion King".
raider8169 wrote:In either case having Ice, StarBuck, DGB, or Ray in endgame would be very bad for town. DGB mainly because I like her as a player and she could easily be scum and plays a great townie. She likes to lead her side by giving them information to use agianst someone else. She did that in another game we were scum together. I though I saw signs of this in Hayker as he was gone and then came back with a case and started pushing it. The rest of them are just bad townies and I think Ice is lying about his claim. Jack only had one bullet and never killed anyone in the movies...
So why am I a bad townie again? Because I have a good case on you?

So here, you say:
raider8169 wrote:It would be stupid to keep me alive at this point simply because when I die I hope someone takes what I say seriously. Good luck town!
But then here you say:
raider8169 wrote:Guess I cant complain too much, I am alive for another couple of days or so..
Why the assumption?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

Are you, of all people, accusing me of skimming? Really?

Where do I not have a case? You set yourself up, not me. I just pointed out the scummy things you did.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

So you are gonna use baseless accusations and not back them up? Nice...

Hammer plx.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2948 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Starbuck »

So DGB, how is holding up the lynch of someone that almost everyone find scummy a pro-town thing to do?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2963 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

Why are you pushing this so hard DGB? What's your agenda?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

On raider8169
raider8169 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:So you are gonna use baseless accusations and not back them up? Nice...

Hammer plx.
raider8169 wrote:I have pointed them out before, so if you really care go find it.
Raider, you obviously don't care about whatever case you think you have on me or you'd bring those points back up. Now, you just make yourself look lazy.

On Hayker

Did he really cite "good information" from Gorradscum? ROFL.

Also, he still "intends to post why he voted for Ace", but went on a whole tangent about Iec?

What's with all the speculation?

Hayker wrote:@Rayfrost: Holy crap!You're trying to tell me that Gorrad fliped as godfather of the nobody mafia? What is this madness? Regardless, he mentioned all the gun users and pointed out another potential person that Iec could be. Of course, under the assumption that Iec is Clayton, he could not have been shoveling the information to him on purpose.
You aren't actually being serious with this statement, are you? Have you NOT been following the game? Have you NOT checked the front page and see what roles people have been when they have died?

And are you really defending what a KNOWN SCUM said? Really?

FOS: Hayker

RayFrost wrote:When you use yourself as a reference to compare how much people lurk, you know you aren't doing well.
QFT

Hayker wrote:
ace5993 wrote:Mae - Haha, just don't underestimate me please. I'm not the best, but I'm probably better than you think :wink: I'm not defending DoS as much as that I am attacking Chris, DoS is a null read for me, but if Chris is scum, then I can hardly imagine DoS as scum, unless they are on different teams. I just don't like the way Chris is zeroing in on DoS when I see a lot of players as just as scummy or scummier.
I missed this the cfirst time I read him iso, but this is an interesting comment. Specifically about the part of two scum teams. Now, I'm aware I made this guess in the sign up topic, but I can't remember if it was said before Ace said it here.

Ace has openly admitted to knowing little about both mafia and Kingdom Hearts before this post. Peculiar
Where, EXACTLY, do you get that?

And OMG Hayker, holy hell spam, can you NOT be ZazieR? Kthnx.

On Snow White
Snow White wrote:I hope i wont be lynched again by way of overactive use of smileys.
That wasn't my reasoning. I thought you were scum. But that game's over, on with this one. :D

I replaced in and just started with Day 2. It's actually an easier read if you do it that way.

On Iecerint

What does AFAIK mean? I've never seen that.

On Ace

Snow White said it already, but if you have a one shot ability and we are going on Night 4. Why haven't you used it yet?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3032 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

DGB is also saying she is cleared.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3074 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

Snow White, seriously, Day 1 is the longest day and to have to wait for you to get through all of Day 1 will be rather long. It's better if you just go with Day 2 and go from there.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Starbuck »

raider8169 wrote:
Sajin wrote:Excellent.

Unvote Ace right now. His claim is provable as he claimed to get the role details of whoever he targets as well as alignment.

If he is legit, he will have to be nightkilled or it will increase confirms/out scum. If he is not legit he will have difficulty faking.

I propose a Raider or deathnote lynch at this point.
You are aware there is a role blocker out there...
Is this a slip?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

Iecerint wrote:No. Or, at least, I don't understand why it's a slip. DGB claimed she was RB'd N3.
I knew she was blocked. I read what he said wrong.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

And raider, just because I took what you said in the wrong context doesn't mean I'm skimming.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3152 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 am

Post by Starbuck »

Checking in, I have a hectic day that I'm dealing with at work. I get out in about 2 hrs and I'll be catching up, please don't hammer until then.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3468 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

This week has sucked 12+ hr work days and all sorts of bad ju ju. At least there's a 3 day weekend.

I have about 15 pages to catch up on so bear with me guys.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3731 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, I'm working on catching up. I'm rather behind (pg 128ish or so), but I have a running Notepad document.

Does anyone care to catch me up please?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3767 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm currently working on catch up posts and want to be completely caught up with everything that's going on.

Can I have that courtesy please or is that too much to ask?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3769 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Starbuck »

See, that's all someone needed to say.

I don't really care for overstated size 18, bolded "you must do it nao posts".

I am Cloud.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3857 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

Still in work on catching up. You guys are gonna have one heck of a post here in a bit.

Please remember my first one will be about the rest of Day 4 and the next will be Day 5.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3865 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Rest of Day 4

On myself
Iecerint wrote:If blue scum is on your list, it is most likely Starbuck.
Why?

On DGB

@DGB, what is your case on me? I see you list me more than once as scum.

Also, what was with your push on Flare?
DTMaster wrote:@DGB
1. That was unfruitful as anything. Though what bothers me is that you didn't request this information until I noticed that you forgot the important part of your tracker claim:

aka Who the people targeted.
DTMaster wrote:b. The concern was: When DGB full claimed,
she didn't full claim her results accurately

If you consider that Mae was the town jail keeper, and the point of the tracker to is confirm people's actions, Mae's part was missing. If Mae targeted someone that was alive, the tracking result may have confirmed someone else's role. But that was unfruitful.
Was this ever resolved?

DGB also vote hops quite a bit.

On Snow White
DrippingGoofball wrote:Snow White is town.
Why?

Her switch to Kise in Post 3330 is rather odd.

On Flareonage/DeathNote

Iecerint! I like your move to get Flare to claim. We still don't know if he read DeathNote in iso prior to this point, but it was a good thinking. I had actually forgotten that DN had claimed.

But Flare's near constant use of AtE prior to claiming is rather questionable, and I'm not quite sure of the following quote
Flareonage wrote:DN already claimed????? WTF?
which is stated after Flare claims.

Does anyone else find it odd that wolf thinks that Flare is town in Post 3326?

On UncertainKitten
Iecerint wrote:If blue scum is on your list, it is most likely Starbuck.
Why?
Iecerint wrote:If DN is Heartless, I think UK may be his scumfriend. This is not a very well-researched position.
Iecerint wrote:I will elaborate when it is no longer anti-town to do so.
Iecerint wrote:This is also why I speculated that UK could be DN's scumfriend. Whereas the entire town was actively pretending that DN had not already claimed, UK instead encouraged Flare (well, scumUK encouraged; townUK just hadn't caught on or something) to read DN's iso.
Do you still feel this way about UK?

Her reaction to your 3rd quote in Post 3293 almost seems a bit too over the top as well as her reply to you in Post 3295.

On ace5993
ace5993 wrote:HOWEVER, there is nothing stopping me from
Vote: Kise
, because I still do believe he is scum. I'm thinking Heartless at this point, but then I'm not sure who the last nobody is because my other top scum read (raider) is also probably Heartless.

I am perfectly happy with either a Kise or a raider lynch today. Raider is still obvscum I think for the bogus claim. I find it highly unlikely that Scar is scum with so many better choices for Heartless villains. Scar wasn't really directly involved with the Heartless at any point.
It is bothersome that both of ace's suspicions flipped town. It's not a tell to me, but it perks my interest and I want to investigate further. I need to do an iso read of him once I am done catching up.

On Hayker

He still makes me uncomfortable.

Post 3477, Post 3479 just rub me the wrong way. His question in 3477 definitely feels like fishing.

His unvote of raider is rather strange. It seems as though he is following wolf's lead.
Hayker wrote:Now that I think of it, Sora, Donald Goofy and Jiminy know nothing of Castle Oblivion after the events take place. It's weird that he would know it's name.

/vote:Flareonage
It's a part of the video game, is it not? So how would it be weird that he would know the name?

This is one of the weakest votes I've seen.

He then quickly unvotes because
Hayker wrote:Since my point is a lot less valid due to reading badly

On Iecerint
Iecerint wrote:I'm trying to decide whether we should claim whether helps-town is in our PMs. On the one hand, it will help us determine whether this is null. On the other hand, we need to make sure players don't weasel out of it.
I know claiming is over, but I have played a game that became centered around a certain phrase in the PMs, and it's just completely against the spirit of the game. It's one thing to massclaim. It's another to base it on wording inside the PMs.

I can link to the game if need be to prove just how much an idea like this can derail the fun of a mafia game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3877 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Starbuck »

On UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten wrote:Last to claim, lack of presence, overall you've been completely not here and when you have been you haven't given us anything to work with. Even now this post seems to be a bunch of "why" "why". Rather than actual stances.
Me asking why = me asking for elaboration so I can understand better. Why would you not want to me to understand someone's point of view?

I have had actual stances. I've been suspicious of Hayker for a long while. I was completely wrong about raider, but I wasn't the only one.

You are completely right. This game is what's taken me the longest to catch up on. I've had military stuff as well as personal stuff that's kept me from MS, and I caught up on my easier/shorter number of pages games first.

I had no idea we were claiming. Had I been caught up, I would have known. Me being last to claim is now a factor that people will find me suspicious for and I can't control that.

By the way, I really didn't base a question towards you, so I have no idea where this came from.

On DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball wrote:It's also a lot of spreading out suspicion without taking a stance.
Care to elaborate? Or are you going to keep ignoring my questions of you?

On Snow White
Snow White wrote:Its funny how you address said issue to DGB and not myself. Why is this?

Provide moar please. It looks like your threading water.
Only that first quote "Snow White is town" is addressed to DGB, not your post about Kise.

And the word you are looking for is "treading", not threading.

I am trying to be caught up with the game. Why is this such an issue? I don't understand.

On Iecerint
Iecerint wrote: Starbuck, I think I specified why you beat DGB's other 4 suspects in the same post, or else in the neighboring one. It was mostly PoE, since your character slot has kinda been a non-entity all game, save the occasional not-entirely-content-less wallpost. Also, your slot being scum explains the Plum kill; she was under a lot of scrutiny prior to her flip.

UK's behavior in that instance was highly annoying, and she's sort of not very friendly from time to time, but she's on the backburner for me. I think Ace is a good lynch, even if we shouldn't lynch him prematurely.
Thank you for answering. I think, so far, you are the only one to do so.

Why would my slot explain her kill? I'm not following.

I can understand how you feel about UK. Her and I can get pretty heated in game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3883 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Starbuck »

@Snow White and UK - Other people had said things about you. That's how I organize.

For example, Iec said whatever about UK, it went under the title of "On UncertainKitten" (meaning "about") since it was about her.

I was going anywhere with anything as you are trying to allude, UK. I was confused because I asked why about certain quotes to people that weren't you. I didn't even address you.
Snow White wrote: And instead of addressing me you sounded as though you were tentitively trying to put a noose round my neck to see how well it fit if others had reasons to find the post "odd". Am i wrong? What about my post was "odd" and why not address me for any necessarily clarification instead of the town? Or can you explain in your own words why my stance on Kise was "odd"? This is one of my issues.
This is quite a bit of grasping imho. I found the post to be odd. I wanted to note it because I felt that way. I didn't feel that you needed to be addressed about it.

Why are you getting so defensive?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3902 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Day 5 - Beginning to Page 147

On UncertainKitten

I understood the need for a massclaim. I just find it odd that you were the first person to bring it up at the start of Day 5 via

Post 3586.

On DGB
DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, I wasn't roleblocked and I have some awesome good news.
DrippingGoofball wrote:But then again I caught scum with my tracking. I guess I like the hunt.
Whatever became of this?

Was it:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Shotty needs to die.

Just sayin'
ace5993 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Shotty needs to die.

Just sayin'
Is this an investigative result or just based on the votals/other? And why are you not voting him :roll:
Why do you ignore the above DGB?

You string along for quite a bit that you have an investigative result on someone and claim that you caught scum. If you caught scum, why haven't you revealed it and why isn't that person being voted for?

The way you are playing this situation definitely feels like a gambit.

But then you finally say...
DrippingGoofball wrote:Guess why he's trying to hard.

Ace is scum. He's lying about his role.
Why did you drag this out for so long and why did you keep saying that Shotty needs to die?

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Iecerint wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Now the scum is probably up to what I'm doing, too.

Why did you make this statement?
They probably know what I look for and trying to avoid getting caught. What's wrong with this statement?
That's quite WIFOMish, don't cha think?

DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, Starbuck is unlikely to be town.
Why?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Well as it turns out, I was roleblocked. I thought it would be a long shot, but I pretended I was not roleblocked, and that I had a result. I figured, someone may either come out and say I'm lying, but more likely, they'd keep their mouth shut, because only the roleblocker would know that I'm lying. I thought there was a fair chance that someone would DISCRETELY try to cast doubt on my story.
So I was right, it was a gambit.

You dragged out this long lie that you had some kind of result for 2 pages, thus distracting from anything else going on. This is not feel pro-town to me.

Also, it's way TOO convienient for me to believe that you to be roleblocked every single night.

It seems as though DGB is just setting up ace.
DrippingGoofball wrote:You cannot imagine my surprise that ace fell for it within MINUTES of the thread opening, like a mouse in an elephant trap. Actually coming out and saying I'm lying, plus, voting for me!
But you WERE lying. So how does this play any effect into it?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Interestingly, you guys can look at the timing, but I had sorta hinted something about Shotty. So. Maybe they're buddies. I dunno.
Hinted? You just said he needed to die.

For someone who's been roleblocked EVERY NIGHT, you seem to have a lot of information.

On Snow White
Snow White wrote:Secondly. Dang! My Kise reading was way off. Sorry bout that. I can never tell with you and i genuinely did think

you were scum.
I've been wrong before but this almost feels like an overreaction or an overdoing, per se, of apologizing. I see it here as well.

Snow White wrote:See post 3599.
Sucked into a void was the kill flavour Colbalt spat out on his death bed as the last nobody

kill.
I find it hard to imagine that he could have guessed a vig kill flavour. But regarding yesterdays train of discussion and

where it seemed to be going, imho it seems like a nobody trying to off a suspected heartless.

This is the post where Cobalt died.

I don't see the bolded at all. Can you please provide where you got this from?
Snow White wrote:
Unvote, Vote Shotty to the Body
Needless to say i believe DGB is innocent and i hope her results last night get us some scum.
Why do you believe that DGB is innocent?

Right now (at the point I'm reading this post), DGB hasn't elaborated on anything except saying that people should be voting for Shotty. You are rather quick to catch a ride on DGB's coattails.
Snow White wrote:I agree with DGB. Starbuck scares me a little. I would like to see more content from her if she has any desire to put these fears to rest.
Scare is VERY strong word, as is fear.

What about me SCARES you? Oogity Boogity.
Snow White wrote:Ace its already established that DGB is good town. Voting her is bad and will not have my support.
Where, exactly, is this established?

Why are you so confident on this fact?

Is she cleared in some way?

On ace5993
ace5993 wrote:I investigated wolf after finding out he was the hammer :/ No point in claiming results now...
I think that's a fair reason to investigate wolf.

It's been awhile, and your posting has been sparse for me. It just seems odd that you wouldn't investigate someone who you suspect or have suspected all game vice the guy who placed the hammer vote.

I don't have a problem with how ace questioned DGB especially with the fact that DGB was LYING, and admitted to such.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3903 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:03 am

Post by Starbuck »

Day 5 - Page 147 to Page 150

On Snow White

She still shadowing DGB in Post 3650 with her vote on Ace.
Snow White wrote:I suppose more discussion may be called for? But if not, well Ace has more or less sealed his fate.
So what happened with this?

From Post 3654:
Snow White wrote:What? No i wasnt by any means implying DGB is scum.
Where was this said? No one said that you were implying DGB is scum. I'm curious as to why you thought this when no one said anything like this.
Snow White wrote:Here, evil genius kinda like saying someone is sly or clever. I dont know if that phrase has taken off where you live but ftr im irish and we have it here. I was just flabbergasted in shock that someone i consider town would pull such a gambit. Dont get me wrong however ive seen gambits before but i was just surprised cause i didnt see it coming.
This feels overdefensive and like she's backpedaling.
Snow White wrote: How am i undermining whose reputation?
Slow down, and read. He was referring to DGB, not you.

On Iecerint
Iecerint wrote:If anything, I think SW looks worst of the players who have posted so far. Calling DGB an "evil genius" and playing the "dumb blonde" card in this scenario looks bad IMO. But some players have yet to post.
QFT

On DTMaster

Completely off subject, I'm a huge Sheldon fan too.

So why is it being said that DGB has been roleblocked every night when she has the following results as stated by you?
DTMaster wrote:@Ace
DGB gave us her results:

Mae Jailkept Zito
UK did nothing
N3 She was blocked.
N4 Was RBed

On DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball wrote:My "plan" was improvised on the spot and though it's not the cleverest thing in the world, the fact is, ace voted me despite the fact that there could be a variety of very reasonable explanations for my not being roleblocked (the scum might have forgotten, or believed that I'd investigate someone other than themselves comes to mind, but there are literally dozens of possibilities), and more importantly, BEFORE I announced a result.

How can he vote me before I announced a result??? And not even consider for an instant that the reasons I proposed for not being roleblocked might be true?

Answer: Ace KNEW I was lying. Either he's the roleblocker, or his buddy is the roleblocker. He was really, really, really sure. Maybe he thought that I am scum from the opposite scum group, and could push for my lynch and get credit for what he suspected may be a scum lynch, or at worst, a lying townie lynch.
This is just grasping now and chock full of WIFOM.
DrippingGoofball wrote:The above, in conjunction with ace delaying using his one-shot power, and having used it on a player like wolframnhart that is dead (and hasn't been wagoned once the whole game!!!), is sketchy enough for me to call ace scum.
I can see this though. When he used it, wolf wasn't dead though, but he waited quite a bit to claim it.

DrippingGoofball wrote:I
heavily
breadcrumbed my Maemuki result Day 2 (after Night 1). So I did NOT fail to mention it. I did mention it
immediately
, to help the town after I'm dead.
This is a lie.
You didn't do anything HEAVILY or IMMEDIATELY.

Here is the opening post to Day 2.

You posted 17 posts after that with a vote on joe in Post 1772 on page 71. After this, we don't hear from you again until 61 posts (almost 2 1/2 pages) later.

Continuing reading, you say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Mae until Post 1875 at the very top of page 76. This is 5 PAGES AFTER THE START OF DAY 2.

Mentioning your breadcrumb 5 pages after the start of the day does not equal mentioning it IMMEDIATELY and mentioning your breadcrumb ONCE out of the entire day does not equal mentioning it HEAVILY.

I'd also like to mention this tidbit that I found as I was re-reading Day 2...

From Post 2215:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, Starbuck is town. You can take it to the bank.

On UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten wrote:Point 1 is even stronger since we know scum lack fakeclaims.
Is this stated somewhere in the rules?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3904 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

Day 5 - Page 150 to Caught up, YAY!

On UncertainKitten

I find it hypocritical of her to be so aggressive towards me about my absence when she's been equally as absent.

On Snow White

You voted for me for pressure at the beginning of the day switched to Ace and jumped back on me in Post 3727. Do you have an actual case now?
Snow White wrote:And there is something unsettling about her. But equally it may be nothing.
Been saying this for quite awhile now. Still no elaboration...

Was the Cobalt reference of the void you were referring to an actual quote from him as referenced here...
Snow White wrote:@General Public. I highly doubt Kise was put into the void because
Colbalt NOBODYSCUMTEAM wrote:YOU WILL ALL DISOLVE IN THE VOID

From this, it can be assumed we are dealing with another nobody. WAKE UP! Following this, it can be assumed we also have an SK who is cutting people into pieces as SK's dont normally have a change of flavour kill.
If so, I understand now. I thought you were referring to something in mod flavor.
Snow White wrote:Starbuck claims Cloud, only after everyone else has claimed.
Still parroting DGB I see.
Snow White wrote:@Starbuck. The way you addressed the town about me, under the heading Snow White, saying my stance on Kise was odd, without saying why you found it odd, is odd slash bad in my book. Odd is an acceptable word. Its neither good or bad, its safe unless one specifies what kind of odd you mean. I took that up as bad odd and am i correct?
I felt it was odd because of not having a reason. You really didn't mention Kise much until that point.

But I missed the second half of the statement which stated the following:
Snow White wrote:Until sucha time as i can gather all his posts and go on a giant tirade of my thoughts and why i believe him anti town.
It's not so odd anymore. I just can't read. I also was trying to get through the thread to be caught up and it felt odd to me (because I didn't read the very next sentence) which is why I noted it. I note things so I can go back and re-read on them more after I'm done catching up.

Apologies there.

On Shotty
Shotty to the Body wrote:Actually scratch DGB as blue, she claimed heartless miller yes?
Where did you get this?

On Flareonage

I'm a SHE. You have your gender marker under your name as well as I do. Take a care and use the correct pronoun.
Flareonage wrote:I really thought Starbuck was going to claim Donald. That would've helped us
Why did you think this?
Flareonage wrote:You are our only confirmation that there is a role blocker. If someone else confirms being roleblocked then I'll gladly change to Ace. I'd rather lynch the less obvious scum first
Flare makes a very good point on DGB here.

On DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball wrote:Yes, but only after my predecessor "removed his blindfold." It explains the Heartless millerness, and also, that I will be revealed as Ansem, town, after I'm dead.
Flare says this right afterwards, and I'm going to ask it again, was this proven?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Maybe you should verity the information that Flareonage is feeding. It's either innocently wrong, or misleading.
Why is his information innocently wrong or misleading?

Elaborate please.
DrippingGoofball wrote:It's possible that you may be able to snow the other players over. You seem to be making some inroads with Icerink at the very least.
This isn't necessary.

Don't knock him because he may have more experience with the source material than yourself.

It's not his fault if you refuse to read anything but your role PM.
DrippingGoofball wrote:We'll have to wait until tomorrow to kill Starbuck.
This is a quick switch from you wanting to kill Flare tomorrow.

I will also take this time to remind you that I have questions for you in my "Rest of Day 4" catch up post that you've blatantly ignored.

On Iecerint

What's PoE?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3905 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

Sorry for the walls, I'm finally caught up though.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3906 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

Now for my reads,

I rather feel that DGB is going out of her way to frame ace. I have caught her in a lie and she is still ignoring my questions to her. Her gambit distracted from anything else potentially going on at that time and I don't feel that ace's reaction is as scummy as she's dramatically playing it out to be.

I feel that Snow White is pro-town, but her misplaced trust (from my POV) in DGB is the only thing that holds me back on her. She has been scumhunting and providing all sorts of substance. I have no issues with her other than my previous holdback.

Hayker and UncertainKitten have both been rather silent and not producing substance. The only time you see UK show up is if she's addressed. The last time I played with her was Legacy of the Ancients as town and you couldn't get her to shut up.

I'm null on Flare due to not having experience with him before, and it sucks having the black cloud of DeathNote flying over his head.

Shotty and Sajin are two people that I need to go read in iso.

DT and Iec are just straight town for me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3908 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

Iecerint wrote:PoE = Process of Elimination. DGB listed 4 scums d. I listed why 3 of them were likely town earlier, which left you as the remainder scum.
Sorry, I've never seen that acronym'd.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3911 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Now for my reads,

I rather feel that DGB is going out of her way to frame ace. I have caught her in a lie
What lie

You haven't caught me in any lie - save my short-lived gambit. I haven't lied. How can you catch me in a lie?

Why would I frame what might essentially be a vanilla townie (which I would KNOW if I'm scum?). There is only one possible explanation for my going after ace. I'm town and I think he's scum.
Have you not read anything that I have posted?

It wasn't even about your gambit.

Try re-reading, and answering all of my questions instead of ignoring them.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3918 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

Wow, overreactions much?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3920 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Starbuck »

Since we have people who refuse or are selective with their reading, I will restate the lie I caught DGB in.
Starbuck wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I
heavily
breadcrumbed my Maemuki result Day 2 (after Night 1). So I did NOT fail to mention it. I did mention it
immediately
, to help the town after I'm dead.
This is a lie.
You didn't do anything HEAVILY or IMMEDIATELY.

Here is the opening post to Day 2.

You posted 17 posts after that with a vote on joe in Post 1772 on page 71. After this, we don't hear from you again until 61 posts (almost 2 1/2 pages) later.

Continuing reading, you say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Mae until Post 1875 at the very top of page 76. This is 5 PAGES AFTER THE START OF DAY 2.

Mentioning your breadcrumb 5 pages after the start of the day does not equal mentioning it IMMEDIATELY and mentioning your breadcrumb ONCE out of the entire day does not equal mentioning it HEAVILY.

I'd also like to mention this tidbit that I found as I was re-reading Day 2...

From Post 2215:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, Starbuck is town. You can take it to the bank.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3921 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

A double voter? I was a double voter in Legacy of the Ancients and was scum. All the double voter roles I've seen in the mafia games I've played (on and off this site) have all been scum or third party.

I am very, very wary of double voter claims.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3923 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

How is it nit pickery when DGB stated she CLAIMED EARLY/IMMEDIATELY when she didn't and HEAVILY/A LOT when she didn't?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3927 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

Snow White wrote:Starbuck ive seen how lax you appear to be in regard to what quotes you pick out. Im not liable to take your word for it.
Just how exactly am I lax?

I quote things that stick out to me, things I want clarified, or things that I want to note and go back later to investigate further.

You are grasping here my dear. You have only played in one other game with me. I'd greatly appreciate if you have more experience with me and my play before you go out of your way to misrepresent me.

Snow White wrote:Also, instead of answering you have just tried to throw dirt on my claim which incriminates you.
How exactly did I throw dirt on it? I gave my opinion on how I FEEL about double voters, especially having had experience as one.

In my EXPERIENCE, I have come across more scum double voters than town. I never said town double voters didn't exist. Actually if you look it up on the Wiki, a double voter is listed as a pro-town role.

Please stop stretching my words and stop trying to put words into my mouth.

You have purposely misrepresented what I said.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3928 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

UncertainKitten wrote:You're looking for SCUMTELLS, not inconsistency.
Inconsistency IS a scumtell, my dear.

I can't believe you of all people are trying to say that it's not.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3930 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

DGB, are you ever going to answer the questions I have towards you or are you going to continue to ignore them?

A simple yes or no to this question will suffice and I will drop the issue if you say no, but I can't guarantee that it won't pop up later on.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3935 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

DGB, they are all in my catch up posts on the last page as well as my intial catch up from the rest of Day 4.

I have told you where they are and have asked for your answers multiple times.

I'm not going to hand hold you through this because I know that you wouldn't do it for anyone else.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3937 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

Re-format?

It's called look under the underlined that says "
On DrippingGoofball
".

This is just being lazy imho.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3938 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

Is it really that hard to iso me?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3940 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

I asked you why about a few things. I've asked you to elaborate on other things as well.

Why are you ignoring this and misrepresenting me?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3959 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Iecerint wrote:Starbuck wallposts too much for me to read the thread too religiously.
Those are over, btw.

I was just catching up.

Apparently, many people are ignoring them and I really wish that they wouldn't.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3960 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

DTMaster wrote:@Flare

Snow White has role information that I kept hidden from the town. The fact that she tried to give Starbuck's vote to me and it failed means:

She legit targeted me and was not one of the people who killed last night

@Ice
In this case, it's better for me to full claim because there is no basis for how I can confirm SW's actions. I claimed essentially like a VT. I'm still a PR here.
It would fail because you left town.

What I'm currently trying to figure out why Snow White and DGB are attached at the hip with everything that they are currently doing.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3983 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Snow White wrote:Ive told you what i feared about you and ordinarily if a player was not as over reactionary as you are i would let this go but you havent and so i continue to ponder.
You keep alluding that I'm overreacting when I really haven't been.

It's actually been reverse imho, with you overreacting more.

Snow White wrote:Ill outline some brief issues with you Starbuck. But as to how ill find you ill re evaluate at the end of the page.
-Inactivity. But there's not much you can do about that if you dont have the time.
-Your quote on my kise stance being odd but not saying why you found it odd. Then claiming you didnt read it right.
-When I disclosed my role you immediately implied that it was scummy. "All games ive played (this site and off) doublevoters have been scum" It wasnt directed at me, it was directed to the town.
-There's too much IIOA(information instead of analysis. And the information quote wise can be faulty re:quotes. The questions not even to me but to others are fairly pointless but i can understand how you may be trying to get reads off people from gauging their reactions. However you could do with cooling your jets in responses to other people.
-I dont understand why you immensely seem to dslike DGB and are offended why i consider her one of the towniest people or have i missed something on this?
I didn't read it right. As I said, I note things I find odd when I'm catching up so that I can go back and re-read it later, and when I went back to re-read I saw the second half of your statement. Is someone admitting to their faults or misunderstandings a scumtell for you?

I don't like how you discredit my analysis as IIOA, and I also dislike that you think my questions are pointless. Why do you not like the fact that I'd like someone to elaborate on their statement?

Cooling my jets? In what fashion? I'm trying to scumhunt. What exactly about my responses makes you feel that I need to cool my jets?

I think you are misrepresenting me when you say that I immensely dislike DGB. I have found quite a few questionable things with her that at this point she still hasn't answered to and has completely ignored.

She jumped all over Ace, you jumped all over Ace.
She jumped all over me, you jumped all over me.

You are riding her coattails.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3984 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Starbuck »

DTMaster wrote:3. I just noticed: Can you point out how DGB said or it is being said that DGB was role blocked every night? I recall someone saying that DGB could claim RB every night from now till the end game if DGB was fake claiming scum. That was part of the case that Ace did.
I had seen it during my catch up and I don't remember where it was. I can try and go back and find it, but it would take awhile. I just remember someone saying that she was claiming roleblocked every night or she was claiming things on dead people that couldn't confirm what she said. Basically, to me, it was seeming way too convenient.
DTMaster wrote:@Ace
DGB gave us her results:

Mae Jailkept Zito
UK did nothing
N3 She was blocked.
N4 Was RBed
This is what you said her actions were. When did she claim them?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3989 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm not tunneling. I'm trying to gather information together, just as you have prior to me.

I want to make sure that I'm not in the wrong or misrepresenting anything that has happened.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3995 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Watched Topics ftw, UK?

When you were town in Tar's Legacy of the Ancients game, you were very active and very full of substance. In this game, you are the complete opposite.

Vote: UncertainKitten
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4031 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

DT, I was going to go back. I just wanted to see how convenient each of DGB's claims was.

PZ was scum and she claims that AFTER Mae DIED that she jailkept PZ (who was a Nobody). UK has had DGB as town for awhile now, and vice versa. Then the last 2 nights she was RB'd.

It's all convenient and it leads me to believe that UK and DGB are scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4033 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I can see the failures in it, but there's still possibility of one or the other.

For me, UK isn't playing as she normally does as town. Her sheer lack of substance and general complaints about large games do not sit well with me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4037 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

UncertainKitten wrote:I've posted my substance. I've posted a LOT of substance. Unless you can PROVE I have a lack of substance, claiming as such makes you scummy for misrepping me. As for complaining about large games, I'm merely trying to show you the differences that would cause my meta to switch.

You really can't compare my performance between LotA and this game.
And why not?

As of late, all you have posted are complaints and things that aren't adding to the game. The difference between how you played as town in LotA and how you are playing here is extremely apparent.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4044 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

UncertainKitten wrote:Starbuck has spent most of the game making placeholder posts. When she finally DOES get around to posting substance it's...not. A lot of summary and IIoA with some fake questions thrown in to give the appearance of scumhunting.
This is misrepresentation at it's best.

Where in such did I do this?

You accuse me, but provide no evidence.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4055 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

For the record, I emphasize in caps rather than bolding as to not to inadvertently piss of my mods.

Snow White wrote:But it seems unfortunate the Mafia doctor died last night. Thus it can be percieved that the doctor could have protected Starbuck GF until such a time an investigation was carried out on her, and an innocent obtained in case of a potential lynch due to lurking but then again town wasnt really short of them anyway. We're short some kills and ive also made note of this at the bottom of this post. It may have been possible the lack of kills were directed at Stabuck protected GF scum. But what doubts me is that every mafia role revealed to date has been different. We've had Janitor, Claim Killer, Godfather, Theif and Doctor. Bring it down to the crunch though and i would say in light of Starbucks recent behaviour and the coincidentalness of her timing to actively participate, i'd be okay with her lynch as im starting to have a bit of doubt on the Ace wagon going.
This is all serious WIFOM here.

I'm wondering where you got the idea that we were short some kills?

I did have actual real life stuff going on and this was not the only game that I was getting attacked for not being around. Unfortunately, I had quite a bit of stuff go on military wise and other wise.

Snow White wrote:
StarbuckIso79 wrote:Since we have people who refuse or are selective with their reading, I will restate the lie I caught DGB in.
Here you do not ask for any clarification. Only town acceptance.
And what clarification would that be? I went back and found exactly where she had said what she said. DGB said she did two things. She claimed early, which she did not and I proved, and that she claimed heavily, which she did not and I proved.

Snow White wrote:
StarbuckIso80 wrote:All the double voter roles I've seen in the mafia games I've played (on and off this site) have all been scum or third party.

I am very, very wary of double voter claims.
Pre cluding to the town that town double voters do not exist.
Where EXACTLY did I say that town double voters DO NOT exist?

Re-read what I said here. I said that "All the double voter roles I'VE seen in mafia games...".
I
meaning
ME
and what
I
have seen. Thus stating
MY
experience and why I am wary of double voter claims.

If you read farther down, I do mention the wiki page which does state that a double voter is a protown role.

Snow White wrote:The way in which you ascertain you are right when you are wrong by not address the person who you are talking about. The way you called me out for my odd stance on Kise seeing if someone would agree with you, maybe give you a bit more leverage. The way you find it skeptical that i find one person to be more likely to be innocent than the rest.
This is a misrepresentation. I never was trying to see if anyone would agree with me about your stance on Kise. I noted it for myself (which I've already explained multiple times) so I could go back and re-read it, which I did and realized that I didn't read it fully and apologized for my mistake. Why can't you let this go?

Snow White wrote: Although i do not like how Ace is presumed obvious scum. Im beginning to doubt it severely.
You were so quick to jump on that bandwagon with DGB earlier, why the sudden change of heart?

Snow White wrote:Actually. Does anyone else find it strange the only person not to have acknowledges Sajin's innocent on Starbuck is Satrbuck? Unless ive missed something Starbuck? No "Omg obviously!" or asking "What made you investigate me? :S"
I know that I'm innocent. What do I need to question him about? I don't understand your push on this.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4066 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Starbuck »

So DGB, you are claiming that you believe ace to be your RB'er and that's why you want him lynched right?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4069 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

Iecerint wrote:
Starbuck wrote:So DGB, you are claiming that you believe ace to be your RB'er and that's why you want him lynched right?
That is in no shape or for the extent of the case against Ace.
Well that's why I am asking.

What is the concise case on Ace?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4074 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mod: Can we have a current vote count please?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4076 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Starbuck »

Unvote, Vote: ace5993
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4087 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Town Bulletproof.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4088 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Snow White's flip now explains her obsession with the Nobody kill flavor and what Cobalt said before he died.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4105 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

@DGB - Why did you ask for my flavor and not Shotty's or UK's?

Also, this:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Nice try, you can only play that card so many times DGB. When I flip town who will be your roleblocker next?

UncertainKitten wrote:
And I claimed on D2
, Sajin. Pay attention

I'm a vanilla townie. I name claimed whenever I called for it, as Jack Skellington.

Got all that?

You said you claimed on D2, and I've been reading through you in iso and I can't find it.

Day 2 Started on December 20th and Day 2 ended on December 26th. No where in your iso between those dates is a claim.

So your snarkiness towards Sajin is unwarranted here due to the fact that you DID NOT claim on Day 2. Why are you lying?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4111 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

UncertainKitten wrote:EBWOP: Derp! It would have been Day
three
I claimed. I apologize for my confusion.

I also love how you IMMEDIATELY assume I'm lying :P.
Not really an assumption when you said that you claimed on Day 2 and you didn't.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4113 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

I love your assumptions in return. You said to Sajin in a rather snarky tone that he better pay attention because you claimed on Day 2.

And as a huge Jack Skellington and NBC fan, this is just plot summary from the movie...
UncertainKitten wrote:But, I'm involved in both Halloween and Christmas towns
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4116 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

Flare and Iec haven't even posted.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4135 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mod: is it too early to call for a prod on Flare?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4147 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I apologize for being quiet. I played the first Kingdom Hearts ages ago and I'm a little lost on the flavor that you all are discussing.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4161 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'd like to do an iso of Shotty if I may.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4183 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Starbuck »

But I am a bulletproof.

And let's not mention that Flare never showed up yesterday. He was avoiding the thread.

Vote: Flare
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4196 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

Iecerint wrote:DGB's result on UK shows that it can't be UK, since someone was cut to pieces N2, unless UK is track-proofSK (remote).
Can someone explain to me what a "Not So Vanilla Townie" is and just how that person could have results of any kind?

Iecerint wrote:Starbuck, please claim the name of your bulletproof ability. Also, please provide a bit of flavor for your role and/or ability(ies).

I've already claimed it, but I am a Town Bulletproof. I am immune to gunshots.

And while I did leave out "Town" in my last post, I was stopping in quickly during my holiday weekend. I'm not suprised though, that my signature went by unread, which stated my V/LA over the weekend, or that UK was trying to cast suspicion on me due to that fact.

As for flavor, I am loyal to those I care about, and am driven to protect them.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

Sajin wrote:If you are actually a bulletproof, you were investigated innocent.

Why the hell would you claim bulletproof then? I would of actually believed you more if you said today that 'hey I am actually a vanilla, I claimed BP to try and avoid being killed because I was investigated innocent'....but no. Your motivation for claiming BP is flawed. Its more likely to be an excuse of why you still remain alive or a fake claim then it is town play.
This is because I am a town bulletproof.

With all those bullets and such that were flying at the beginning of the game, I don't see why it's so hard to fathom that a Town BP is in the game.
Sajin wrote:Could you respond to this (as well as all the questions of you yesterday)?
Which questions from yesterday? Can you link me to the post(s)?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4216 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Iecerint wrote: Starbuck, does your bulletproof ability have a flavored name?
It just says "Town Bulletproof" with the description after it. Obviously, I had to paraphrase it here.

Iecerint wrote:Also, I don't know what your point is there. Do you think she's a reverse-death miller?
I'm not really sure what a reverse-death miller is. I was just having a hard time understanding why she kept saying she was a miller and flipped "Not So Vanilla Townie".
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4217 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Welcome CryMeARiver!

This game is one hell of an undertaking at page 169. UK and I replaced in around Day 2. For reading purposes, I suggest you start there.

I find it a little mean that you guys aren't letting this guy get his bearings especially with the immense amount of time that he now has to spend reading.

Sajin wrote:You did not address the main point of my question.
What did I not address?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4218 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I will also
Unvote
for now.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4222 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

Start at the beginning of Day, Slicey should have the links on the front. If not, it's easy to find it if you iso Slicey from oldest first.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4276 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Dying or not, I had a blast during this game.

Ty, Slicey.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4278 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Mae, before you get nasty, I didn't read any of Day 1, and random rolled a name for the kill Night 1.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4306 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Starbuck »

Slicey, I know you and I talked about it when the Twilight mini was going on and my modding requirements weren't fulfilled. They are now and I would love to help you with a Twilight large game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4330 (isolation #123) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

Slicey wrote:Also, in hindsight, I did give Starbuck a very bad claim. Apologies.
I saw that claim and figured I was done for from the beginning.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4332 (isolation #124) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

All I knew was Cloud.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”