Teleportation Mafia Universe ONE (MAFIA A WINS!)

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Gayle »

/confirm

Hi guys. I heard there would be mafia so I brought these mafia retardant suits for everyone. I only have one color, but they are one size fits all. Please take one. If you have trouble with the zippers let me know and I'll zip you up.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Gayle »

pops wrote:[Boxxy avatar]
Don't ever speak to me again.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Gayle »

popsofctown wrote:if people ever removed avatars when i complained, it would happen.

not happening.
Sometimes if you want change, you have to be the one to start it. If you will change your avatar, I will change mine, and we will bring about a new era where people are willing to change their avatars.

I've already got one picked out for you:

Come, let's change the world.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Gayle »

As I've only recently come to the internet, I had no idea who Snooki was, but a quick GIS revealed this.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Gayle »

Don't worry, you'll be taken advantage of here, too.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Gayle »

Plum wrote:Maybe I'll change my avatar for the occasion . . . hmmm.
You can have my old avatar if you want. It is a little beat up but it still runs.
I join newbie games so that I can feel powerful like her.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Gayle »

*sniff sniff* Something stinks. Smells like Universe 2.
VOTE:farside22

For being a plant from the most hated Universe 2. Can't fool my nose.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Gayle »

evilsnail wrote: The only real question, I think, is whether we direct the teleport or leave it up to teleporter.
Either way it is left up to the teleporter. If we want a person teleported, we just let the teleporter know and they'll do whatever they want. There is no reason to rig up some system to select the teleportee, because in the end it is up to the teleporter no matter what anyone else does.

The strategies have been presented. The dissents have been presented. Can we move on now?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Gayle »

pops wrote:Do you think the strategy discussion is delaying scumhunting? It can be quite the springboard.

Strategy discussion is better than no discussion. What exactly are you advocating here gayle? Because you sure haven't presented an alternate direction for the town.
I think that continuing discussing strategy is pointless. Seems to me that the teleporters will decide for themselves on what to do. You are right in that it is better than discussing nothing, but it feels like the game still hasn't begun because we haven't decided on a strategy. You say that it can be quite the springboard, but I think it will just lead to someone being accused as scum for liking one strategy over another. I'm sure someone with say that is fine, but I'd rather not go down that route.

As for an alternative direction, I'd prefer if the strategy discussion hadn't interrupted the rvs.
myko wrote:what are your scumtells when you are scum?
I've never been scum, so I wouldn't know.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Gayle »

pops wrote: Without reading the thread? They can see every point that is brought up and make a better decision
Notice the word 'continuing'. My point was that the strategies have already been presented, people have already pointed out the problems with each strategy, now it is up to the teleporters to decide which one they want to use.
pops wrote: ......this is a joke right? This has to be a joke. As if the strategy discussion created a post restriction that cut off random vote posts anyway.
Notice the word 'interrupted'. No, it does not restrict people from participating in the RVS, but people aren't going to bother with the RVS when there is a strategy discussion going on.

Slippery slope, fallacy, whatever. I just gave my opinion. I realize that there is no way I'm putting an end to the strategy discussion, and you are right that it will lead somewhere eventually, so I'll just be here hitting F5 until then.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Gayle »

There is really nothing I can say to defend myself from "Finding the strategy discussion irritating is scummy". I maintain that it is pointless to continue the strategy discussion.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Gayle »

Raskol wrote:You would prefer maybe random voting? Jokes about avatars?
Random voting would have at least lead somewhere.
Ras wrote: Strategy discussion is necessary because what strategy we follow later, if any, will determine how likely it is that we'll reach our win conditions. For that reason, it's kinda important, you know?
But the strategies have
already been laid out
. What good is it to keep discussing them? It doesn't matter what
town
decides. All that matters is what the
teleporter
decides.
Ras wrote:In any case, you don't seem to be trying very hard to bring up something different to talk about.
This is true. I used to whine about RVS too, until people started telling me to come up with an alternative. I honestly have no idea what else to do, which is why I said I was going to shut up and wait for the strategy discussion to go somewhere.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Gayle »

Kairyu wrote:@all (Both towns, so someone please quote): If we decide to go with fishy's plan, 5th Day will probably be the most important Day to have the confirmed townie, so I propose a P:T:T sequence for both towns. It means we essentially waste our first pull on the first Night so as to not narrow it down by much, but in all likelyhood D5 will be endgame or close to it, so a pull at that point may mean the difference between winning and losing (also, waiting any longer to use the first pull and we might not even get to USE our second).
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Gayle »

Sorry, my obvious active lurking strategy beat you two.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Gayle »

Day 1 Vote Count
ace5993 ( 0 )
DrippingGoofball ( 0 )
elvis_knits ( 0 )
evilsnail ( 0 )
farside22 ( 2 ) gayle evilsnail
fishythefish ( 1 ) flareonage
flareonage ( 0 )
gayle ( 3 ) fishythefish farside22 popsofctown
infinis ( 0 )
mykonian ( 0 )
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 0 )
Raskol ( 0 )
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 9 ) ace5993 DrippingGoofball elvis_knits infinis mykonian ojanen plum Raskol Rhinox
Total Votes ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am

pops wrote:Hay, Gayle, want to discuss the teleporting stuff?
NO
pops wrote: I hear it has to do with your supposed win condition.
My win condition is ending strategy discussion.
pops wrote:Should teleporter claim now, Gayle?
I've not been following the strategy discussion, so I don't know in relation to that. But in general, if you they claim early in the day, no one is going to bother attacking them and one avenue of finding scum is made useless.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Gayle »

I missed these first two
pops wrote: @Gayle: Why the sam hill do you think people would ignore RVS for a strategy discussion? I'll give you a hint, it's not because RVS is useful.
I happen to find RVS very useful. It gets the game started, it gives you questions to ask, votes and bandwagons to question, etc. With the strategy discussion you
might
find a basis on which to begin scum hunting (as is the case in universe 2), or you might finish the discussion and gain absolutely no insight as to who is scum (as is the case in this universe).
farside22 wrote: Why is RVS important? Isn't it better to have some communication between players and judge players on what they said and vote for them based on that then RVS?
The point of RVS is to start discussion, and bring out some things to actually start pursuing. A random vote leads to discussion leads to a serious vote. Whereas with this strategy discussion, when it ends you end up with a situation where you have nothing to go on.
myko wrote: While it is indeed not very usefull to find scum, since they can talk with it just as easily, it is important to think about the setup you are playing in. I hope we agree that it is important to find the best strategy for the town first, and then lynch?
I wasn't saying that we should have never discussed strategy, I was arguing that
1, we had already laid out the strategies
2, we had already laid out the flaws with each strategy
3, town's decision has no bearing on what the teleporter will do.

Now, I do realize that the strategy we have settled on wasn't proposed until sometime after I called for an end to the discussion.
myko wrote: By post 147, Flareonage is seriously looking scummy
Why is Flareonage looking scummy? I've had some games with him and this is nothing out of character for him or his fellow Onage Clan members.
Fishy wrote:@Gayle: the strategy discussion has wound down, and people have reads and stuff like that. Any comments on the game, now your easy excuse for active lurking has gone?
Ugh, I like how I've been accused of actively lurking twice when I haven't even had a chance to do so. I'm sorry I went to sleep last night and didn't participate in your strategy back and forth that lead to absolutely zero scum hunting.

What am I supposed comment on? The strategy discussion? 'Cause aside from a question from Myko and attacks on myself, that is all that has happened. I don't find farside22's or DGB's replies to Myko's question scummy at all. I would probably have given the same type of answer. I think pop's attack on Flareonage was silly, but that is probably because I've played games with Flareonage before.

</bitterness>
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Gayle »

farside22 wrote:What? How the planet of fark to you come to the conclusion that it lead no where?
Where has it lead in relation to scum hunting? I don't mean to say that it lead nowhere in deciding on a strategy that the teleporter may or may not even follow.
farside22 wrote:Really? I happen to be using the info greatly to scum hunt I see others posting points on what others say (points to myko) and yet we havent' gone anywhere.
'kay, if you say so. It doesn't seem like you are pursuing anything that came out of the strategy discussion to me.

To clarify, I'm not saying that the game as gone absolutely nowhere. I'm saying that the strategy discussion lead nowhere in relation to scumhunting.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Gayle »

popsofctown wrote:And the eventual strategy we got came after both you and flareon called for discussion to cease.
Yes, as I have already stated, I realize this.
pops wrote:Do you see how you might look bad right now?
Do you expect me to say "Yes, I realize the error of my ways!"? I am much to stubborn for that. I maintain that town has not benefited in any way in regards to scum hunting by the strategy discussion. I maintain that the teleporter will do what they please regardless of what strategy town decides to follow. I don't think I was wrong for wanting an end to the strategy discussion one bit.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Gayle »

popsofctown wrote:You're not even making sense anymore. You conceded we needed that time to make a better strategy.
No I didn't.
pops wrote:[The teleporter will follow our strategy]
Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not saying the teleporter's behavior is " erratic, unalterable wild". I'm saying that the decision is up to the teleporter in the end.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Gayle »

elvis_knits wrote:Can someone please tell me what has happened so I don't have to read?
We settled on a strategy. That is about it.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Gayle »

Yesterday I meant to post a message saying I would be busy, but apparently it didn't post. You all are to blame because you haven't been using your hard earned money to buy mith some ramsticks. I'll be back later tonight to make a proper post.

Some quick comments though:

-The whole argument about EK claiming town is ridiculous. That is, it is not scummy in the least.
-Myko's vote seems opportunistic.
-Disagree about pops being 'so towny in hurts'

Also, zoraster has been accused of being a disappointing mod and his posts are apparently intrusions. Loving it. Keep up the abuse guys!
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Gayle »

I think I've mentioned this before, but my mother is a psychic (or so she claims) and she says that if you flip a coin and a side comes up, pops is scum.

VOTE:popsofctown

Reasons for my vote[ISO7]
"Do you think we are in a prisoner's dilemma?"
On topic but pointless. Discussion without actually helping the discussion.

[ISO16]
Votes me. He had questioned me previously, but he apparently didn't think my answers scummy enough to vote. What changed his mind? Kairyuu, the strategician and most towny player, called for a vote.

[ISO21]
He attacks Flareonage. Some of you seem to think this was a good post, but I think it was a complete and utter over reaction over very little.

Note the people he has attacked so far, the two newest players. That is, the path of least resistance. And entirely because they didn't like the strategy discussion.

[ISO27]
He hones in on me again and asks me a question. Notice that when I answer it, he never responds. Meaning, he didn't actually care about the answer. Probably too busy latching on to some bandwagon or other.

[ISO29,31,32]
Innocent strategy discussion, right? Except the essence of his strategy is "Let's repeatedly quick lynch!". I believe someone (I don't remember who) had already suggested a similar strategy and the problems with it had already been explained.

In PS31 he pushes his strategy, but withdraws it in his very next post.

[ISO33-37]
Now that his strategy has been denied, he returns focus to me along with other minor points. He votes Flareonage. Again, path of least resistance.

[ISO44]
[I'm not defending DGB! Look, I'll vote her to prove it!]
The reasons given for his vote seem more like excuses to me.

If anybody says pops is 'so towny it hurts', I will instigate a fist fight with them and show them why I am called the "Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot".

Some other thoughts:
-I don't understand what the problem is with EK. The thing about her claiming town is utterly ridiculous. I'm much too lazy to read meta, but is her playstyle so different as to warrant a lynch? I'll take a look at those on her bandwagon later.

-I need to re-read Raskol, but I think some good points have been brought up against him.

-Myko's "I agree!"+vote. This is always suspicious. Myko did a little questioning of Raskol earlier, but didn't vote him until the bandwagon picked up some steam.

@Albert
: What was your reason for voting EK?

@Pops: It seems alot of people don't even understand the strategy. BRB, faxing you a picture of myself with an irritatingly smug look on my face.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Gayle »

EK wrote:I post my reads, and I am not helping?
Er.. how exactly is it supposed to help anything?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Gayle »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 0 )
DrippingGoofball ( 1 ) popsofctown
elvis_knits ( 3 ) Raskol Albert B. Rampage farside22
evilsnail ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
flareonage ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 0 )
mykonian ( 5 ) Rhinox flareonage plum DrippingGoofball CSL
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 1 ) gayle
Raskol ( 5 ) evilsnail ojanen elvis_knits mykonian fishythefish
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 15 )

Excuse me, why the fuck does myko's "scumslip" make Plum town? Also, I disagree that Myko's slip was "SCUMTELL OF THE CENTURY", though some of the comments in his follow up posts are a bit more suspect. CSL, might I ask if his slip is your sole reason for voting him?

@Albert: In another game I have been accused of trying to imitate you and failing at it horribly. This accusation has raised such ire in me that I have no choice but to hate you bitterly and shout vulgarities at my screen every time I see your name. Do not be alarmed if you receive threatening messages in your inbox. Thanks for understanding.

Also, anyone keep getting the "No posts exist for this topic" error?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Gayle »

I don't mean to say that Plum is scummy, I just don't understand what the point of DGB's comment was. Plum is town... because she made a case against someone?

Also, Plum's vote is very different from DGB and CSL's votes. I really don't like the "I concur! Here's my vote!" type of stuff.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Gayle »

It is difficult keeping up with you guys. Joining a large theme game with most players entirely more experienced than me and with
two
universes probably wasn't the brightest idea. But let me see if I understand the cases:

Raskol is scum because he questioned me but did not vote for me.
DGB is scum because her play and votes are erratic, and she constantly refers to other players as town.
CSL is scum because he hasn't been around, appeared suddenly to vote, and then quickly unvoted.
EK is scum because ... I don't know, why is EK scum?
Myko is scum because he said "town" instead of "scum" and made a suggestion of using teleports to keep the peace.
ABR is scum because he hasn't really done anything at all.

I don't know what to think about DGB. Myko is constantly kicking himself in the mouth and I can't decide whether that is scummy or not. I would probably be willing to vote ABR, but really I think he can be given a bit more time to start playing seriously. Until then...
pops wrote:I think CSL might require a policy lynch. He posts very briefly for the entirety of any games he plays.
pops wrote:Though I'm up for a CSL policy lynch when anyone else is.
...I think I'll stick with the tried and true scumtells.

@DGB: You said scum is "less likely to take a stance and more likely to spread the suspicion thinly". Is Farside's last post guilty of this?

Also, Rhinox, I am deeply offended that of all those quotes in your post, mine was the only one you declined to attach a name to. As is common knowledge, this is a very terrible and dire insult, and I assure you that I will have my vengeance some day soon. I would sleep with the lights on if I were you.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Gayle »

@Farside:
Gayle wrote:I happen to find RVS very useful. It gets the game started, it gives you questions to ask, votes and bandwagons to question, etc.
Gayle wrote:This is true. I used to whine about RVS too, until people started telling me to come up with an alternative. I honestly have no idea what else to do, which is why I said I was going to shut up and wait for the strategy discussion to go somewhere.
This is not really a contradiction. In my earlier games I did not like RVS, because I felt it led to mislynches. I would complain, and then the other players would tell me to come with an alternative. I didn't have an alternative (sometimes I suggested RQS, but could never come up with questions), so I stopped whining about it. After a few more games, I now think that RVS is the best way to start the game.

Also, I wasn't saying I have no idea how to carry on after a RVS. I was saying that I didn't know how to carry on
in place
of a RVS.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Gayle »

Taking a look at the DGB Wagon.
-Myko votes DGB for "fabricating evidence", after DGB attacks him.
-ABR votes DGB for meta reasons and then comes up with more reasons later.
-pops votes DGB for meta, after saying he prefers an Elvis lynch.

I can understand farside and fishy's votes, but not these three.

As annoying as DGB's play might be, I think she is town, as evidenced by her outright refusal to change the way she plays no matter how scummy anyone might find it.

I think we should lynch pops or abr. Pops because of this and this, and ABR because he is not doing anything but tunneling DGB. I have consulted my magic eight ball, and it confirms that I am right on both counts.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Gayle »

pops wrote:"not offering much in convo" is just wrong. I've posted plenty of content in this game.
You have a lot of posts, yes. But not a lot of useful content. You will comment on a case, you will elaborate on a point (whether or not the point is yours), you will respond to questions, you will argue over what is or is not a scumtell, but you've not actually added anything. Of all the people you voted, you have only
really
attacked DGB and EK. I would argue that this is because everyone else was attacking them as well. You vote goes from DGB to EK to DGB as town's focus changes. Same with your vote on me. Whenever there is a bandwagon, you are on it.

Hopping Wagons + Advocating A Policy Lynch + Adding Little = Scum
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Gayle »

@MOD, prod Flareonage please.

This is not the only game he is MIA in, and I would rather have him replaced sooner than later.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Gayle »

@DGB
: You are still suspecting evilsnail and fishy just because they answered a question? That is enough to put them down there with Myko and ABR? Why are they worse than pops? And speaking of pops, he is up there with Flareonage, Plum, and CSL who are there essentially for lurking. He is no worse than a lurker? How does
when
he suggested CSL's lynch change the fact that he called for the policy lynch of a replacement because of
meta
?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Gayle »

CSL, which one of those people do you want to lynch?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Gayle »

And what makes him the best lynch?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Gayle »

Gayle wrote:And what makes him the best lynch?
This was addressed to CSL.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Gayle »

DrippingGoofball wrote:CSL is town.

I asked for 5 townies and he only gave me 3.

Q.E.D.
I still want him to actually give a solid reason for his vote.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and ask what makes you think he is town?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Gayle »

CSL wrote:@ Gayle: Lot of his posts were scummy.
A lot of your posts are scummy.

Vote: CSL
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Gayle »

Don't be fooled! Pops is scum! Quick, vote him!
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Gayle »

Rhinox wrote:Why is everyone talking about CSL like his lynch would be a pure policy lynch? I've never played a mafia game with CSL before, but in this games his few actions have seemed scummy. There's nothing policy about his hypo lynch except the policy of lynching scum.
That is a bit disingenuous. No one said that CSL's lynch would be only a policy lynch. The policy lynch came from the fact that pops specifically said he wanted to policy lynch CSL.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Gayle »

@DGB:
Every time you post that list it becomes more ridiculous. Now Plum is scum because of meta you don't even bother to verify?

I still think you are town and it frustrates me because it seems like you are annoying people into voting you.

@ABR
: I think you can spare the time to answer questions in between your tunneling sessions. I'm sure you've given reasons before, but can you sum up for me why DGB is absolutely 100% union certified scum?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Gayle »

@pops:
ABR is scum if none of
your
targets flip scum?

Also, changing my vote to
Vote: Albert B. Rampage

He is accusing DGB of a lack of scumhunting, when he is just as guilty. Worse, attacking her has been the only thing he has done the entire game. Adding to that, he now refuses to answer questions because "priority goes to lynching scum". Myko was right. One of them has got to go. I'd wager ABR is the scum.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Gayle »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Gayle wrote:He is accusing DGB of a lack of scumhunting, when he is just as guilty.
This is wrong. She accused me first, and then I pointed out that she was doing the same thing. You got your chronology misplaced, mister.
Let's fix that sentence then:

ABR isn't scumhunting.
ABR wrote:I don't want to scumhunt when I've already found the head scum.
Except by refusing to scum hunt you could be missing
actual
scum. You've been tunneling DGB so much that I doubt you've actually given much consideration to anyone else.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Gayle »

@EK:
I don't think plum is scum. Her switching of votes mid post was likely because she was making the post as she read along. As for myko, as the game moves along old reasons for suspicions often become less important. In short, opinions change.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Gayle »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:She
is
actual scum, Gayle. What can I do to prove it to you?
Earlier I asked you to summarize why DGB is absolutely scum. Add to that, why is she so scummy that it was not worth your time to pay attention to anyone else?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Gayle »

ABR is going to ignore my request, apparently.

I'm good with a lynch of ABR, CSL, or Pops.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Gayle »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 3 ) Rhinox ojanen elvis_knits
DrippingGoofball ( 5 ) mykonian Albert B. Rampage popsofctown fishythefish plum
elvis_knits ( 0 )
evilsnail ( 2 ) CSL Raskol
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
Hoopla ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 2 ) gayle DrippingGoofball
mykonian ( 0 )
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 2 ) farside22 Hoopla
Raskol ( 1 ) evilsnail
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 15 )

Albert B. Rampage wrote:DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT IF SHE WAS TOWN IT WOULD BE THIS DIFFICULT TO LYNCH HER??? I think NOT.
What? This does not make any sense at all. Surely you are not saying that the fact that she is difficult to lynch makes her even more scummy?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Gayle »

ABR wrote:That's exactly what I'm saying. There is an organized force working against this town to stop us from lynching their headmaster DGB.
So essentially, DGB is scum and anyone who disagrees is scum.

This is the summary you were refering to, correct?
ABR wrote:-her touchiness in this game that is inexistant when she is town
-her attacking whoever is convenient for her
-her false representations
-lack of any real content or scumhunting, but then attacks other players for things she isn't doing
-attacking players who she thinks have something personal against her to "preemptive" them so to speak
-making the same bullshit accusations that she does as scum
Alot of those reasons seem rather speculative. They are not so solid that DGB
must
be scum and anyone who doesn't see that her scumbuddies.

@EK:
Your last post about guaranteeing town based on CSL's flip is completely and utterly ridiculous.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Gayle »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:This in NO WAY represents my views. This seems to be more like something DGB would cook up as a stratagem to defend herself.

-DGB is scum
-You can't get DGB lynched, because "There is an organized force working against this town to stop us from lynching their headmaster DGB".
-Therefore, those working against you are scum

Clarify for me how your view differs from this.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Gayle »

A vote count since the mod is so terribly overworked.

If you have a problem with my level of activity, including vote counts, don't hesitate to PM me, but avoid in-thread sarcasm. For what it's worth, my previous vote count had come less than six hours before Rhinox made his post.

My Count wrote:CSL (2) - OJ EK
DGB (6) - Myko ABR pops fishy Plum Rhinox
evilsnail (2) - CSL Raskol
ABR (2) - Gayle DGB
Pops (2) - Farside Hoopla
Raskol (1) - evilsnail
My instructor informs me that math is not my strongest subject, so this may not be accurate.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Gayle »

Clearly this claim is a fabrication of the organized force working against town.

Illogical Rampage. I think I get it now.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Gayle »

Pops wrote:Why are you italicizing a word that word that wasn't in my post? this is a blatant misrep, what the milk truck
Wasn't a quote.
Pops wrote:ABR is willing to hit a lot of the same targets as me, which is convenient for now. But if none of these targets flip scum, his level of contribution is a problem like people have said
You are saying that if ABR's targets, which are mostly the same as yours, flip town then he is suspect. What about you?

Also, I like how your vote immediately went to the easiest lynch.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Gayle »

Read the last two pages Hoopla. DGB just claimed universe mason.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Gayle »

@Pops:
So then we agree that in the situation both you and ABR would become more suspect?
farside wrote:pst pops you should be voting for ABR or myko.
'cept he won't, 'cause he's scum. Why would he go for ABR or Myko when he can vote CSL and go "lol policy lynch" when CSL flips town?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Gayle »

Pops wrote:unvote, vote ABR
Curses!
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Gayle »

popsofctown wrote:
Plum wrote:How so? I'm interested in your interest. [/avatar conversation]
The girl in the picture looks very mysterious.
Also I have a crush on Plum but shhhhh.
Japan doesn't draw women that way.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Gayle »

Eh? They hammered? Wait wait wait! DGB, before you go, take this letter. Give it to Maelyn. Don't read it. It is none of your business.

LetterDear Maelyn,
It has been so long since we have last spoken. I realize that you have moved on since then, but sometimes I'll see something that reminds me of you and my heart will begin to ache. Even though our relationship has been over for some time and I don't expect you to take me back, I want you to know that my feelings have never changed. We are so far apart now, and I don't know how I can mail this letter to another universe, but I hope that at least my feelings will reach you. After all, it is said that "Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no river wide enough", and I am inclined to believe that this can be applied to the space between universes as well. I truly hope we will meet again someday, even if it is just for a moment.
XOXO,
Gayle

PS. Why did you shoot me in the face?

Also, have we decided who we are lynching yet?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Gayle »

Does... does that even count?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Gayle »

@MOD: It still says Night in the thread title
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Gayle »

I care! This is
far
more important than CSL.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Gayle »

elvis_knits wrote:Now the thread title says Day
thanks to your valorous efforts
. You are free to scumhunt.
Fix'd that for you.

My suspects remain the same: CSL & Pops.

CSL's reason for voting ABR:
CSL wrote:Well, it seems that ABR is going to get lynched.
Pops' reason for voting ABR:
Pops wrote:ABR is closer to L-0, and we need to make a lynch here.
Also
DGB L-2 wrote:DrippingGoofball ( 6 ) mykonian Albert B. Rampage
popsofctown
fishythefish plum Rhinox
Vote: popsofctown

Because he is so towny it hurts.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Gayle »

The most suspect votes on the wagon were Pops, CSL, Myko, Fishy. These four pretty much voted ABR for no reason other than he was already going down. All of them except CSL were also on the DGB wagon. All of them also made other questionable votes day 1 (Fishy to a lesser extent).

My thoughts on who is scum, from most likely to least: Pops > CSL > Myko > Fishy.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Gayle »

Hoopla wrote:
elvis_knits wrote: GHOSTSLAY
sorry, i'm confused. but what is this?
It is to prevent the voodoo curse.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Gayle »

Hoopla wrote:is it working?
When we reach the last post of the page, the next page appears but if you try to look at it you get a "No posts exist for this topic" error because there is no post on that page. To prevent this, someone adds a post to the page.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Gayle »

mykonian wrote:@Elli: why did they send you?
Look at his posts in iso. He has added very little and is likely scum.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Gayle »

elvis_knits wrote:Rhinox going after elli was kinda scummy. If we lynch the OU's scum for them, we are not lynching our own.
I don't see any reason why we should not question Elli.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by Gayle »

@Fishy:
I always black out in the middle of your posts. Can I get a TL;DR version? I don't understand why we shouldn't just lynch the scummiest player, regardless of what universe they are from.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Gayle »

Pretend that I have "real life time constraints" until I bother to catchup tonight.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Gayle »

mykonian wrote:Good point!

Elli gets towny points!
Wat
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Gayle »

Ellibereth wrote:Has noone there noticed...
Maybe they realize it isn't all that big a deal?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Gayle »

I lied about catching up last night. I'll definitely catch up in a few hours though.

Also,
@U2:
What the fuck?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Gayle »

Too bad Fishy and Evilsnail didn't use all that time they spent arguing to hunt far more obvious scum: "Lurk and Lie" CSL,"Wagon Hop" Pops, and "Respond to everything with a flurry of misleading arguments" Myko.

The people voting evilsnail for Elli's point are being ridiculous. Why do you guys keep going for this "scumslip" nonsense? Elli made a similar point about Jack, and look what happened. Please don't lynch over such a stupid reason.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Gayle »

You gave up the fight, EK? I'll reinforce the Myko Attack Squad later tonight, since Myko gave me a letter of challenge in this post.

Until then, you must remain vigilant.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Gayle »

My impression of Myko being misleading comes from his arguments with DGB and EK where it seemed like he was twisting their words.

My problems with Myko are as follows.

His arguments are scummy

-He claims that DGB has a mindset inwhich catching scum is pointless, and that that is a major scum slip.
-He claims that finding his question antitown is scummy
-He makes the claim that attacking farside is something only town would do
-When EK changes her vote to pops and explains why she did so, Myko claims that she is attempting to look town.
His Hammer on ABR was scummy

-When it looks like town is going to turn on ABR,he suddenly finds ABR scummy,whereas previously he only commented that ABR and DGB's feud was personal. He makes no other mention of ABR until he hammers him.
His Day Two Actions are scummy

-His vote goes from elvis for a point "I'll try to find it later, but then you know what I think.", to evilsnail because of a "scumslip", to Rhinox because "[OJ's case] looks promising", to Raskol for "conveniently disappearing".
-He tries to rush the lynch while town is still looking at five or six different players.
His Teleportation Strategy is scummy

Despite Myko's claims to the contrary,his anti-teleportation stance
is
scummy. Especially when you consider that following.

-He wanted to use the teleport to keep the peace between DGB and ABR
-He wanted to teleport the people having trouble keeping up to the other universe
-He claimed that the mod designed the teleporter to work against town and that teleporting is outright antitown
-He contradicted himself on crosskills.

TL;DR: Everything Myko does is scummy. No exceptions.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Gayle »

popsofctown wrote:your case was too long, I just read the last line. Makes it sound like I should vote Mykonian.
You should vote Pops. That dude is just blatantly scummy.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Gayle »

mykonian wrote:I have no idea what is scummy about those arguments.
Because they are complete nonsense.
Myko wrote:I found ABR scummy for his anti counterclaim strategy, which could only have been protown in case he was the mason.
The reason you gave for voting ABR was "yep, I see no counterclaim from ABR: he is likely scum.". That is not "his anti-counter claim strategy is scummy".
Myko wrote:I voted multiple people. Why am I scummy? What is the scum benefit, or why am I antitown for that? On both there is no answer: the answer it is my playstyle.
What makes it scummy are your reasons for voting.
Myko wrote:mhmm. I like to work on the lynch quite early in the day, since serious wagons give me most information vote-wise. Hoopla's try with bandwagons that are just 3 members long are not very effective.
Are you saying that less discussion gives you more information?
Myko wrote:I'll quote my answer to the crosskill "contradiction" tomorrow, as I really have no time no to search for the quote. Further, the theory points are not tells. It is your job to show why I'm scum, not just linking every post I proposed something new.
odd =/= scummy
It is a blatant contradiction. First you say that you doubt scum would crosskill, then you suggest leaving Elli for a scum crosskill. Any explanation you have is bullshit.
Myko wrote:The only mistake I can have made is if Elvis is correct, and scum wants to stay together. I hadn't thought of that.
Myko wrote:I'll try to get the scum doesn't want to be teleported in my mind.
Myko wrote:oh, ok. Didn't think of it that way. That could make sense (if your suspicion is correct)
Why would you think that scum wanted to be seperated?
Pops wrote:orly?
?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Gayle »

Hoopla wrote:[Lynch Quickly]
If the thread is growing quickly it is because there is a lot of discussion. You are suggesting quick lynching in order to purposely stifle discussion. That is an awfully scummy suggestion.

Also, pops and Elli agree with your strategy, and they are both scum.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Gayle »

Ellibereth wrote:
Gayle wrote:
Hoopla wrote:[Lynch Quickly]
If the thread is growing quickly it is because there is a lot of discussion. You are suggesting quick lynching in order to purposely stifle discussion. That is an awfully scummy suggestion.

Also, pops and Elli agree with your strategy, and they are both scum.
Too much discussion sucks.
We already have too much discussion.
Go back to your universe then.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Gayle »

Hoopla wrote:There's only so much 'discussion' the human mind has the ability to critically analyse. Once there is too much, people resort to out-of-context isoreads and summaries of previous events to base their reads on. I'm not saying lynch quickly. I'm saying don't waste 20+ pages per lynch, because every day we get someone new who has to read it all, and won't be able to use the information effectively anyway.
The post count is growing so fast because
other people
are scum hunting. You are telling everyone else to slow down in order to benefit you. When you replaced into the game it became
your
responsibility to keep up, not everyone else's responsibility to slow down.
Elli wrote:If hanging evil isn't getting enough support let's quicklynch CSL.
Unvote, Vote CSL
Further evidence that Fishy's plan to keep Elli around is a bad idea.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Gayle »

Hoopla wrote:I'll laugh if we get to page 60 and we're still on day 2.
Myko has already predicted that we will reach 100 pages by day 3. We still have around 49 pages to go. We can't end the day yet.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Gayle »

mykonian wrote:Gayle used this straigt from Rhinox.
That only means that Rhinox was onto something. The fact that someone brought it up before me does not make it any less scummy.
Myko wrote:Gayle, I understand this can go wrong, but a little theory here:

Contradictions are a special case of the LAL-arguments. They are arguments in this game because they seem pretty convincing, as there
seem
to be 2 or more statements from a player that say something entirely different.

However, these tells are quite ineffective, as both scum and town have totally nothing to gain with it (so it will be a mistake anyway). Then, very few contradictions actually exist. All these arguments usually are started because people don't understand each other good enough.
tl;dr, be a little bit careful with arguments like this.
tl;dr Even though I blatantly contradicted myself, you shouldn't find that scummy.
Fix'd.
Myko wrote:That means you don't understand them. What is scummy about those arguments?
You don't believe there is anything wrong with claiming that you are town just because you attacked a specific player? Or immediately claiming that a player is trying to look town by voting and posting reasons for said vote?
Myko wrote:it is implied. I can't argue that you should be lynched because you didn't counterclaim.
You first have to do something that makes the counterclaim expected.
You previously argued that the problems between DGB and ABR were personal. You argued multiple times that this should be obvious to anyone. You even suggested using our teleporter to alleviate the problem. When the town turned against ABR, you no longer found it personal?
Myko wrote: Are you going to argue that saying "I agree, good case, vote" is bad?
Yes.
Myko wrote: You probably can make something nice out of that, but it is what I thought then, so it is what I do.
It is still scummy.
Myko wrote:stereotype. I believe that more discussion makes useful information harder to find, and that information without pressure from the lynch is less interesting then information close to a lynch.
Do you disagree that the more discussion there is, the more useful information there is to find?
Myko wrote:I never thought they would care. Where did I say they liked to be separated?
The point isn't that you said "Scum want to be separated", the point is that you are claiming that it never occurred to you that scum would not want to be separated.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Gayle »

mykonian wrote:Further, I see very little "misleading" here. You simply did it off as "I saw that happening in his discussions/debates". Now you did have to come up with something, and this is the mess it gives.
Look at those points under arguments. They are misleading. You mislead whenever someone attacks you. You flip attacks into your attacker being scummy or you respond to attacks with a flurry of posts or you try to discredit an attack with theory discussion. Even in this back and forth between me and you have been misleading. When I say "It is strange that the thought that scum don't want to be teleported didn't occur to you", you respond with "I never said scum wanted to be teleported".
Myko wrote:your interpretation. I never said, nor meant that. [...] Never I claim to be town.
Myko wrote: I
don't think I would do that as scum
, aggressively investigating Farside, as I know her a bit. It is kind of foolish to attack farside, since you will get a response. It is her nature.
Wat.
Myko wrote:your problem, not mine. The only way you can argue for that is in case someone doesn't bring anything new: I did. You act like I have to prove myself
You
do
have to prove that you are scum hunting and not just latching onto someone else's case.
Myko wrote:Exactly. It never did.
I find that hard to believe. Especially since you keep mentioning how you didn't think of it.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Gayle »

@Myko: VP was shot in the face repeatedly and is no longer available.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Gayle »

CSL should replace out. If we send CSL to U2, he will only waste their time instead of ours. If he doesn't care about the game, then we should just get a player who does, rather than risk sending away a townie.

As with following my usual pattern of every other post essentially being "I'll post later", I will try to post actual content later.

Also
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Gayle »

Damned Haylen, always making me look stupid.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Gayle »

...By the speed of this thread, I can tell that I am not the only one that finds this game rather tedious.

I don't like how you all are acting like Hoopla is confirmed scum. Especially evilsnail, who just tacks a vote for Hoopla onto the bottom of an otherwise unrelated post.

Disregard Myko's Flareonage/Hoopla/Pops connection. Flareonage is
always
like that, and I think pops was just taking advantage of that. Seriously, go and read any one of Flareonage's games.

Needless to say, I don't think Hoopla is scum.

I still feel the same about Myko. The player I am going to look into is evilsnail. Fishy's clever plan doesn't seem to be working.

Also, even though Elli feels the same way as I do about Hoopla, I am going to disagree with him anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”