SWN II: The Curse of the Nekomata (Game over!)

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Anon »

Vote: Parama.

Not random.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Anon »

If Im voting someone and I say its not random its obv I have reasons to vote that person over anyone else.

I wanted to find out who would at least try to isolate him and tell me their impressions but since 4 people are already asking without even doing the effort, I guess some explanation and igmeoys are guaranteed.

Basically the only one who has given me bad vibes after these 5 pages. Iso 0 is a policy lynch vote which I think is a slight scumtell but thats debatable. Iso 2 is however a weird unvote for a weak reason (kyle provided a translate add-on).

My question is: why would someone unvote a policy lynch for a null-tell?

Then in iso 3, Parama asks Rayfrost why is he obvtown. I think this question is more likely to be asked from a scum perspective. Townies are not worried when someone reads them as town. As scum however, you can see the motivation of trying to reinforce this wrong perspective. Bonus: Its obvious that if Parama is scum then Ray is less likely scum with him.

Also I have some town reads based on gut: fishy, fluff, tubby.

If there is a miller lying then its ssk, but still nothing scummy from him. I am a firm proponent of lynch only if scummy, so ssk and tubby are forced to play the best protown game of their lives if they want to survive.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Anon »

Sykedoc can you link me to some games you've played as town? I'll let you choose the ones that express similar behavior to the way you are playing here.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Anon »

From sykedoc's last game. He was a SK.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=
sykedoc wrote:I'm not voting anyone yet. I like to wait around and see talking first.
sykedoc wrote:Also, I wasn't trying to say I lurk. I was trying to say I wait around to VOTE until people talk a bit. Of course I'm perfectly able to engage in the conversation. I just choose to keep my votes to myself until a time I deem have enough of a read on people.
sykedoc wrote:I don't wish to provide too much because I haven't gotten a good read. I don't do rapid scumhunting. Some people do. Fonz seems to be into that type of thing, but personally, I think it takes reactions to events occurring for me to get a good read on someone.

As for your quesiton... I believe while the Fonz is aggressive and could end up "white knighting" to cover himself as similar to the theory stated by Rogue, I don't think he is at the moment. Again, I'm not fully sure about anyone at the moment, I don't have good reads on Day 1. Essentially, I feel Fonz is town at the moment. Rogue... I have no opinion on yet.
Basically the typical scumbag that is TOO careful to generate hate by not having reads or sitting on the fence about pretty much everything else.

Sykedoc's this game.
sykedoc wrote:What gives you the impression I'm not going to do anything? I'll converse and dig for information when I think of a good way to do so but most first day votes are baseless or based on something small and insignificant.
sykedoc wrote:And yeah, I can have zero reads. It depends on your definition of a read.
I believe a read is a valid suspicion. I have none to this point. Anything I do have is based off something i do not consider substantial.
sykedoc wrote:One of the reasons I don't like to post my suspicions until they're completely substantial is I don't like to be questioned about things I'm not yet ready to respond to.

Coincidence? I dont think so.

Unvote Vote: Sykedoc.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Anon »

Wait, wait, wait.

I want the people who are saying sykedoc's case is crap and such, to explain why you dont think he is scummy after:

- Blatant fence-sitting. Typical scum behavior trying to survive only pushing when necessary. (Sykedoc has already behaved like this as scum).

- Refusing to give opinions but when pressured by Llama, ta-dá, a full list of opinions magically emerge of notepad. Guess you didnt want to get fluff angry.

- Overreacting to 5 votes. Really?

- Also, I dont buy the softclaim OH YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO WRONG WHEN YOU LYNCH A POWER ROLE.

Power roles that are at 5 votes and are not even threatened to lynch DONT start screaming they are power roles because that paints a huge target on their asses. Most likely this is a scum appeal to emotion that its even terribly implemented.

The meta case I found is just confirmation of something sykedoc has already done as scum.

We have scum here people.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Anon »

Right, we can add OMGUS to the scumtells listed in my last post.

Sykedoc, then why in HELL didnt you link me to these games where you exhibit this "bad habit"?
Anon wrote:Sykedoc can you link me to some games you've played as town? I'll let you choose the ones that express similar behavior to the way you are playing here.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Anon »

llama wrote:Apeasing a dominant force is a smart tell.
Scumbags are more likely to appease someone that is suspecting him, while townies are more likely to reinforce their position. So yeah, its a scumtell.
llama wrote:Overreacting is not a scumtell. Saying someone is overreacting is a scumtell.
Scumbags are more likely to overreact to a nonexistent pressure because they are paranoid of being supected/lynched. So yeah, its a scumtell.

The "youll be sah sorry when you lynch mah!!"" is another thing that bothers me and that I think is more likely to come from scum than from a real power role. Do you agree?
eek wrote:I feel you started with a meta case and then went from there, picking up what seemed like some scumtells when you squint your eyes a bit.
Nah, the case started when sykedoc started saying that he didnt have any reads, which is a slight scumtell in my book. I asked in my next post if he had any town games where he had played like that. He didnt give any. Then I reread the serial killer game and found notable similarities with this stance. So yeah, I pushed there and then yeah, the case picked up from there.
fishy wrote:@Anon: why did you only look at that game in constructing your case? If you didn't, how do skye's other games fit with your case?
The serial killer game was the last one he played and the first I found when doing my research. I did read some other games, the thing is that as sykedoc says the majority are all replacements games where he is forced to have a read already. Search is down now but if you can check his newbie where he IS definitely more liberal with his voting. He was town.

Llama, can you concise your case on docpotter? What are the scumtells you are using to suspect him? What do you think of the bandwagon formed against him?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Anon »

Sykedoc, why am I scum again?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Anon »

sykedoc wrote:
Anon wrote:Sykedoc, why am I scum again?
I've already stated my reasons in many previous posts. Please go look for it as I shouldn't need to restate my reasons.
No, I really want you to restate them or add another reasons or quote them from me in case I miss them, because I reread and found out that you think I am scum because I only checked only one game of yours which as I explained in:
Anon wrote:The serial killer game was the last one he played and the first I found when doing my research. I did read some other games, the thing is that as sykedoc says the majority are all replacements games where he is forced to have a read already. Search is down now but if you can check his newbie where he IS definitely more liberal with his voting. He was town.
is not true. So?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Anon »

Sykedoc, did you even read what I posted?

Specially the part where I said I DID read more than your serial killer game?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Anon »

Posting to avoid prod.

Really busy. Posting tomorrow

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Anon »

Just got back from a trip.

I just want EVERYONE to answer this:

Why do you think sykedoc is town?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Anon »

Rifka Viveka wrote:Offhand i would say leave him cause if he is telling the truth the scum have no choice but to kill him and even if he is scum cop his own scum have to act on his info at some point. Therefore he is dead no matter what now.
This. Totally this.

Can we lynch sykedoc now please?

Or at least someone tell me why I shouldnt cry everytime I see this thead and he isnt dead?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Anon »

I dont get what you are saying or trying to say. Rephrase?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Anon »

Dear Llamafluff:

A sk meta is very similar to a mafia meta in what reluctance to express opinions/reads/suspicions relate. It IS a scumtell, Period. Second, I thought Id let you know that not every person in this site plays as you, so you definitely cant apply how you play to how others play. And for the 1000000000000th time in a row, I think sykedoc is scum not ONLY for his meta, which is just a small part of the case brought against him.

Also, would like to let you know that its a TOTAL LIE that I havent done anything in the game. Yeah, basically Im pushing the case I think gives more likeliness of finding scum, but I also have expressed opinions of Parama, fishy, tubby and you. So check again that isolation powers of yours.

Sincerely yours,

Anon.

P.D: People should get out of the Parama, A CLAIMED COP, wagon. If you dont, tell me why do you disagree with this:
Offhand i would say leave him cause if he is telling the truth the scum have no choice but to kill him and even if he is scum cop his own scum have to act on his info at some point. Therefore he is dead no matter what now.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Anon »

Even in a bastard mod game, Ill let scum fight the likeliness of having a sane cop in the game.

Even if he is paranoid/naive or whatever, he is a source of information and lynching him totally neglects that.

Just GET OUT of that wagon, ffs.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Anon »

Spyrex, I like the idea of an unbreakable alliance. I agree with most of you reads, even though I cant stop getting paranoid of a fishyscum, fluffscum excellent play but thats something for later, anyways. But I am not sure with some of the players included. Cough, sykedoc, cough. Once again, the case started with meta and then developed to a healthy case that included some valid scumtells in my book. What do you think of them? Do you agree with fishy-fluff that these are nulltells?

Now, basically Ive seen CSL behave like this in practically all the games he has been in. Ive read that he has lied as town before, has pushed multiple wagons with no sense. He is basically scum even when he is town.

I wont fight a CSL lynch but I really think he is more vig/night choice material.

What are your thoughts of RBT?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Anon »

Why, Mr. Fishy?

I dont remember you even directing a single piece of suspicion to me before.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Anon »

Fishythefish wrote:
Oh, you're not one of my major scumreads. But you don't belong in The Unbreakable Alliance.

I'll say more if and when becomes time to lynch you.
Make sure your case is a little better than the Fluff one.

In other news, someone unvote RBT so that nobody does something stupid and he can claim.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Anon »

RayFrost wrote:^---- scummy/bad
I think that was a bad post but its not scummy.

In fact, being paranoid about a player suggesting an alliance and voting him is a strong towntell. Paranoia is difficult to fake and I dont think Docpotter is able to do that yet.

Unless these guys are all town, which I doubt. No offense, Spyrex.

Since you all seem to be doing well in the CSL department. /Hint: He should claim, I isolated once again my top scum read and realized something interesting:
sykedoc wrote:You know what, I'm stupid. Deadline coming fast.

Vote Parama
sykedoc wrote:Unvote
Vote DocPotter
(......)
I can't help but feel like you're just trying to follow the tide.
sykedoc wrote:Day won't end.
In interest of progress/time, again:
unvote
vote RBT
sykedoc wrote:
unvote
Vote CSL

Interesting turn.
So basically Sykedoc has voted for every wagon providing deadline reasoning, weak reasoning, deadline reasoning again and zero reasoning respectively. This ISNT scumhunting. This is SCUMBAG trying to prevent his lynch.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Anon »

Claim now. You dont need to get to L-1. You are pretty much the viable wagon atm.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Anon »

Okay. Should we test ani powers?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Anon »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Anon wrote:Okay. Should we test ani powers?
lol no

we can test him tomorrow though
What do you think of sykedoc's voting habits?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Anon »

Unvote Vote: CSL.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by Anon »

yey i win.

also sykedoc total scumbaggo, just got a town win condition.

who the hell thought it was a good idea to kill me n1?

and finally im so glad this game is over. Nicely played, Spyrex.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”