Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2984 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Snow White »

So hey guys. Quick introduction ive played with four of you so far excluding my predeceessors joe and MME. I hope i wont be lynched again by way of overactive use of smileys. *hint hint!* ;)

Vor now you can consider this post confirmation of me being in the game, ill post my thoughts as soon as possible. If there is something i should answer to then can someone address me please, i cant answer for my predesscors.

On the other hand, someone could try to *unbiasly* summarize whats happened thus far but i doubt ill pay too much heed to that until ive at least skimmed through the pages myself.

To be frank, expect my thoughts in a few days.... i wanna say four tops. If i go 30 30 30 30..... (Man you guys really go at it!) But give or take a social life it might be six til im fully up to scratch. However ill be making regular checks on the continued discussion and posting views on that too.

Everything to be addressed by me, in regard to actions by my predecessors, their views, etc. etc. Good enough post? Happy out.

Status report: reading.
/Snow White.

And FYI. I HATED Ursula! Me and my cousin were shitting bricks with that boss!
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2985 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Snow White »

Iecerint wrote:Welcome, joe 3.0 :P
:shock: Dammit. Missed that. XD

You best be believing. :lol:
Thanks for the welcome Ice! :D
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Snow White »

Okay. Well this shoots Rays fake claim in the ass. lol.

Frankly i think Namine would be a gutsy claim considering the conversation that just closed and i would not be comfortable with ace's lynch unless there was a CC and at that it would depend on who was CCing.

However @Ace.
Ace wrote: Helped me to suspect SSK and joe/MME/Snow White as being the "harder" wagons.
i dont suppose you can clarify for me why my name is beside a flipped scumguy?

Also, why would you not have used your role yet when you could have been NK'd? Now if you are telling the truth you have certifiably just outted yourself and a likely target for tonight if there is no doc. Which considering the deaths of Sora and Roxas seems kinda likely. In which case, i would recomend if there is a *watcher that they watch over you. If they find your claim substantial. Baring in mind i havent even read 10pages yet so ive no real stance on your being but other people will. The above is a general observation i do ordinarily have with claims. Though i dont see myself participating in a lynch today unless i turn into superwoman and read like a buzzilion posts today. /jk

*Watcher = the guy who watches who visits you for the night. I always get mixed up between watcher and tracker but y'know what i mean! :lol:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3058 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Snow White »

Current reading status: Page ten.
Current mental status: mind~boned.
Current predicament: Going to have dinner then wash some floors.

Current game situation: I think this debating over Namine's alignment is fairly pointless. Namine from my experience with KH has been nothing more than a puppet to the organisation and on top of this she rebels against the organisation in order to help Roxas. Roxas being dead scum cop. I will admit im skeptical over the not using her claimed one shot but in such a case its of no harm to let her live today at least. (i best not to be having egg on my face for that) But this is my two cents worth.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3060 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Snow White »

Lots of random voting, no clear BW until page 2 where Vaya and Colbalt both agree to BW Saberwolf. Vaya initially voted PZ and this could be distancing.
Its interrupted by the sudden mod voice. I have to say I agree with Colbalt on the likelihood of it being from a player and as it is not a bastard mod game I would guess it is a pro town player.
ModVoice implicates both Plum, Sora & Gorrad, Nobody. I would guess if this is a player, then they have some experience with both Plum and Gorrad. Although what frightens me is that they are both the two opposite ends of the spectrum. Plum being a Heartless cop. Gorrad being Nobody Godfather. If there is a second message with two alternating players, especially if it is Kdub, I would assume that the other named player would be head of the Heartless mafia. Ray Frost is in obv disagreement to me post 46.
Deathnote is to date as scummy as he has been in the other games I have played with him with the few unhelpful posts he has made thus far, not offering much of a stance in anything, speaking in riddles, I could go on but im not going to waste anyone elses time because it’s a moot point and frankly, he does this scummy attitude well as town and scum so I wouldn’t like to see him make lylo because your going to be up against someones typical meta as town and scum. Its too dangerous.
Discode (who Ice pointed out to be of significance) confuses me post 49. He appears to imply that the ModVoice post is more than random bastard modding. Telling Plum and Gorrad to think upon it in regard to their roles. Questions Vaya as to her vote on Saberwolf. Looking at Discode’s wiki, there are no recorded games, so im unaware if he’s played with them but had I been playing I would assume it was his voice from that post. Though that opinion is subject to change. He votes DeathNote.
Gorrad takes this up as role fishing which was not the impression I got at all but understand how it could be twisted (seriously) that way.
Thus I do not see a Gorrad/DGB corrolation.

I think everyone was in their right to speculate. But hey that could just be me! Lets see what happens. Ooh kay Ray obviously thinks differently joining in on the Colbalt/Gorrad love fest and voting Discode. As I said before, I take Discodes side in this, if its posted publicly, its up for debate, publicly, in fact saying it publicly and saying to “think upon its meaning” is not conclusive to “Consider it and tell us your conclusions” imho its common fucking sense.
Discode confuses me (AGAIN) post 61 where he sez [quote=“Discode”] I have no intention of revealing the second reason but it will be shown someday [/quote] Like I said, I believe it is he who is the ModVoice but contradictory I do not like how he says it will be shown someday. It imo makes no sense, Scenario a) he doesn’t know what will be happening to him and b) its gonna be shown at endgame obv. Lol. Just the way he says it I suppose its ominous and Im more of an open book. I don’t like secrets except when necessary.

(Oh, and a forewarning to people, if you do not appropriately tag your quotes with a player name or even more detrimental still, misquote (and not correct yourself before I see) player names, I will have a BF and eat you. (BF = Bitch Fit)

I like Rays 62 receding to the point that while he understands where Discode is coming from, Ray makes a point of telling him he believes ModVoice is flavour alone.
SirChris(now modkilled o.0) votes Gorrad, sighting the tone, I like this move even though modroadkillpeople suck.
Ray intends to lead a lynch against Colbalt it seems on post 70. This baffles me as they seemed on par with the Discode bonanza.
More friction between Ray and SirChris.
Woah! Dude. SirChris’ post 77 is totally uncalled for.
PZ for some reason says “Good catch Ray, lets see where this rabbit hole goes” votes PZ. Hm. PZ was scum, voting for buddy Colbalt. Bussing. Im going to assume he interacted frequently with his buddies whether through bussing or discussion.
Ooh shoot! There goes my theory of ModVoice wanting to be found. Post 79. It obviously cant be discoed then and this rather leaves me stumped. But yet it provides meagre pieces of information. I mean look! It says Plum is fighting for the light, as Sora cop obviously! Previously it listed Gorrad (Nobody scum) now it lists PapaZito, also nobody scum! :Dthere is more to this voice than meets the eye! But what does this say for Discode? Im torn. It was Plum(good) vs. Gorrad (bad) now it appears to be Discode vs. PapaZito (flipped dead scum). Its everyones choice to believe it or not but I believe this to be more than a coincidence.
Check it out! Post 79

The way I figure it is our good goderator is posting his modly stuff in bold black. While ModVoice is italics.

Post 82 appears to be pure mod flavour but I cant help but fear there is something darker to it. Something that may have happened behind the scenes.
In disagreeance with Shotty, I think the voice does know something. As the reasons ive listed above.
MafiaSSK attempts to convince people to totally ignore the mod scene. Since he flipped scum then I would assume he knew something was afoot. DeathNote agrees saying “if you are town please stop the messages” or something to that effect.
I like Wolf’s post 94. And second his thoughts on Vaya. But Vaya’s been NK’d so that’s fairly irrelevant.
Post 114. Discode claims the mod scene about the sharp passing darkness relates to him. Hm. From what Ice posted about Discode/DGB claiming to have taken off this blindfold from darkness into the light. This could make sense.
MafiaSSK(deadheartlessmafia) sticks up for RECK in the face of Colbalt(deadnobody mafia) for voting reck due to making an RVS vote outside the rvs when there was plenty else to go on.
SirChris(dead) still speculates on the voice implying that it is a scum voice. +scum points.
Colbalt sticking up for joe in the face of XRECKONERX.
Zwet posts! Unfortuantely its only a vote with no reason (hate them and I was ilk to have voted him for that)
Short case on Joe, ill answer to that now then post 140: Having read a game with Joe and Saber, Saber self hammered as town after two pages. He was subsequently blacklisted by the mod and for some reason the game was abandoned, the 12 players who were playing was annoyed esp. PurplePrincess who was tracker, cant remember what Joe was but similarly I guess was unimpressed and I would guess this prompted his RVS vote.
-Although my views differ from Joes, I cant say anything in Joes defence other than he shared his view with other people and I cant argue that point for him because I think the people who outlandishly negate the ModVoice are idiots.
-Undeniably I agree with Joe calling out RF on voting Colbalt and saying he had reasons and did not want to share them. I think if it warrants a vote it warrants an explanation.
-Realistically I share your thought Reck that Joes comment on the whole ModVoice thing was fairly irrelevant too.
-Ongoing with your points number five could be taken up a variety of different ways by Joe although fairly worthless.
-Now if you didn’t get that by post five Reck you should be shot. I will admit though Joe offers little contribution.
-I dislike how snide Joe appears to be in this post. “How so is the mod scene related to you? Or are the details not important” Fluff more or less and blatant role fishing. Scum points admittedly. But so far the only thing actually worth holding against my predecessor.
-More role fishing. ^^ Nothing I can do about it but try to improve the way you seen him through my actions.

Thus id like to think that I am ACTUALLY contributing something now Reck. For what its worth I don’t like how Joe more or less ignored the case Reck had against him, only answering 1 point. Cant say much on that for Joe. Frankly if somethings brought up against me I like to address it asap, gain some views and add my own weight to the situation. Town points to Reck.
Gorrad threaten Discode. Gorrad appears to find Discode a particular threat. Trying to force a claim I don’t think fellow scums push that hard unless sacrificing, but Discode I feel was no where near that possibility.
Discode discloses he is now a miller.
I loathe Ray Frosts backing of Gorrads request for a full claim by Discode. Discode refuses post 155, claims role will not be revealed on death and that he withheld this information to gauge players reactions. Fingering Gorrad and Hayker’s response as the most noticeable for the worst reactions. I think Hayker’s post, ive lost it somewhere stating that the modscene1 is reminiscent of when someone loses their heart to the darkness I found quite the opposite. I felt that it is instead when the darkness fights before disintegrating and all returns to peace. Until the next battle and its like ‘aw man!’ jk. But my point still stands. Ray continues to push for a full claim. Grrr.
RayFrost your interogation of Discode is petty, for one who was moaning about the ModVoice being “flavour” you seem to be taking the ModScene’s quite seriously. Just a note.
@Wolf. I interpreted “releasing the darkness” as releasing the darkness from ones soul. Thereby good. (Post171) but everyone is entitled to an opinion.
I like Mathusis’s 173 voting MafiaSSK.
Okay well my thoughts on the ModVoice have some information was wrong. See “the light is strong within Gorrad. Although the voice was correct in saying Discode was not just a miller…. Just a thought. For the record I like Discode atm. He’s getting way too much heat from players now revealed to be both the HeartlessMafia and NobodyMafia.

Man my brain is numbing again. X(

I don’t like Shotty’s response to why he wagoned. More or less saying “I was gonna vote saber but I feel guilty cause ive helped lynch him day1 in every game” What makes the possibility he is any less scum in this game than the others? Is pressure a bad thing? No. Pressure gets answers and can sometimes result in more information on players and the players who participate. Is that a bad thing for you? Maybe it was a bad thing for Saber? But for me, I don’t not like your post. Not one bit. ++ scum points.
Vaya(dead town bus driver) shared my opinion on the Discode affair.
Ray is still being overtly aggressive without real necessity.
Seeing a potential link between Ray and Shotty post 199. Backs up Rays opinion in the face of Vaya and Plum.
I like Hayker’s helpful attitude to describing KH1.
OH NOES!!!! SPOILERS!!!! But at least I know now why I never liked KH2. I WAS MISSING KH CHAIN OF-FRICKING-MEMORIES DAMMIT. :’(
Oh hai more walls of spoiler text I wont be reading! =D

Well least til after dinner. Would appreciate it if no was actually lynched til im up to speed but if ya cant hold it in your pants ce sera. In short i cant think of a witty way to end this, so lets get serious. If there are any questions or anything your unsure of if you've been bothered to read, shoot.

/Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Snow White »

@DGB. Speed teach me! Im way way too behind and lots to do.

Whats DN actually done this game?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Snow White »

And some sort of a defence if your town would be awesome too DN.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Snow White »

EBWOP'S: ^^ >And dammit, correction Vaya's dead start post. I was compiling as i went along.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Snow White »

Lol. I suppose i should have included a

TL;DR

I like: Discode/DGB. Colbalt(deadnobodyscum). KDub(deadnobodycop)
Im wary of: Ray Frost. Gorrad (deadnobodyscum). Shotty. SirChris.(deadhobo)

I think the voice knows some information but its actually reads on people might be a little skewed. First listed: Plum and Gorrad. Town Hearless cop and Nobody Godfather. Discode and PapaZito. (?????) and Nobody scum.

However it considered Gorrad to be aligned with the light and was wrong. Mindless specualtion but i like DGB and i dont like the amount of heat Discode recieved. I dont see him as nobody scum and seeing him as town i would also assume some heartless scum tried to tackle him too.

I think thats more or less it.
More contrinution than you can handle? ;)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3083 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Snow White »

@Ice. Nope im in no state to pursue a lynch on raider, hayker or DN. However if some of the people i feel are town think i should apply my vote, i will do so. Well i was never going to be able to guess it was Sajin! lol. i dont think he even posted in the ten pages i read! XD

@Starbuck, noted. And thank you. =) But frankly everything contributes to an idea of players and i will get through it in due time. Even if it means going back and forth. Its my weekend goal. How very sad. *sniff* And on the issue of the roleblocker i believe DGB listed her targets but was roleblocked N3.

Current status: Reading from Zwets death. Page 39 if there are no objections and no one wants anything overlooking?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Snow White »

Current status: Still reading.
Current excuse: Sister hijacked my laptop for the entire day. So im pulling a night shift.
Current predicament on the latest predicament:
Kise wrote:*insert Kise-rant here*

Anyway, that totally wasn't a rant. Priority should be to take away
possibly the last Nobody to eliminate the number of nightkills.
Firstly Im gonna address attention to the lack of a kill last night. What makes you think there would be another Nobody?

Secondly, possibly the last Nobody? If DN is scum Kise, why couldnt he be Heartless scum?

*Or has someone somehow obliterated that notion. If not then dont mind me! :shock: :lol:

@raider. Hope you dont mind my asking but what exactly are the top leads on players from today?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3121 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Snow White »

Iecerint wrote:There are two types of kill flavor on Kdub's death. It looks like both scumteams targeted the same player.

Kise is talking about raider there if I'm not mistaken. There are connections between raider and Nobodyscum. Check Starbuck's posts on the subject.

Raider said he thought ace, me, and two other players were the scum. You can look a few posts back in his iso to get his list.
^^thank you!
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Snow White »

DN, do you have any sort of defence for yourself? What kind of attitude would that have for town?

"I cba so ill just roll over now and be lynched." ~On an unrelated note, why play mafia in such a case?

Your at L-2 now with the above notes. I hope you dont mind my asking who are your suspects(if your town)? Why? Or you can just tell me you cba.

*Frankly i believe claims are futile, Gorrad certainly implied scum had fakeclaims. (Where? Ill post in analysis) Or maybe towns already come to that conclusion. Wouldnt be the first time ive posted minus knowledge. :roll:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Raider. Im MME's replacement and you've posted nothing on his behaviour, only saying of Joe's
Raider wrote: Joe478, Mainly posted one liners. Hasnt commented on the end of day 2 either though he hasnt posted sense before Christmas like Ace. Voted Hayker in one post then DOS in the next. Lurks alot so I dont get a solid read but I am leaning scum more then not.
How do you feel toward my current input into the game? It has not varied your opinion? You finger Joe for lack of content but hold me accountable when i am producing such. If there is a case on me, bar "lurkering" out with it, ive addressed Reck's annoyance with Joe in the analysis but if one would be so kind to compile a more up to date one ill happily try to answer it.

Everyone else you've listed, i will bare in mind while reading.

Current status: Page 60
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Snow White »

Okay, further mulling over of the situation it says to me: DN would not be a good choice to have in potential lylo, coincidentally he has admitted this. Far more detrimental to have him round then, than having him gone now. Town should fight for themselves. We dont need someone who cant do that as the pot narrows down. In fact its probably more harmful even if he is town...

Vote DeathNote

Yet am still torn... Id like if no one hammered before DN gets his say in.
Hammering imho would be exceedingly anti town.

@Iecerint. I take i DN is the scum? Meh, i dont know why, but Kise still leaves me with an uneasy feeling in my stomach... Maybe its just cause im coming in late.

Current status: still reading.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Snow White »

There is no smiley that is indicative of how i feel right now. *Facepalm*
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Snow White »

Ice claims day vig. Shocked. But from my understanding, I believe Ice to be innocent. Posting the
Iec wrote: ALERT Hammering zwet at this time would be extremely anti-town ALERT

What I loathe now is more or less people who havent posted in ten days posting without seeing their explanations and expecting to be happy with it. Take Saberwolf for example its like “Joke!” and sure I laughed about reloading the game when zwet was at L-1 but I just like seeing the dynamics and relationships between players. Skipping it is like going against my grain. X(
Anyway Saber later gets banned so ill read on.
The prospect of fake claims are brought up, not totally worth disgarding, but I don’t think it was something to shoot zwet on. In fact I think it was the whole reference to the infamous HarryPotter mafia that kinda freaked people out. And yes, im going to assume you freaked out because I havent read pages 11-37!
Plum appears to suspect Kise as he voted Zwet (deadkairi) and gives him the third degree.
DeathNote sticks up for Ice in the face of Gorrad(deadnobodyscum) in regard to what his role may be.
I do not see a Gorrad/Ice corillation

Kise votes Gorrad wordlessly.
I see a potential Kise/DeathNote corrilation as a Heartless Mafia.
especially since I seen kise is online, viewing ThemePark. If he has not commentated on events. ++scum points.
MafiaSSK never one to talk much just quotes the vote. Perplexing.
DGB claims that Gorrad is in need of a docs protection due to his knowledge of flavour.
Hm. Following Gorrad’s 991 post I would safely assume there are fake claims for scum.
Following a Kise vs. PapaZito and Gorrad thong I don’t see Kise as a NobodyMafia.
something about avatars looks like he was right too.
Hm…. Reconsidering Shotty to a point. Frankly post 998 critisizing Gorrad for what Kise too has said. Gorrad more or less supplies people with potential claims favouring bad role claims in comparision to good comparisions. One could argue that point ie. He’s just given information, but rightly he could have provided it after the person claimed. Town points to Shotty, eliminating him from being a nobody, still remotely entertaining him as a heartless nobody.
DGB who has replace Discode at this stage… damn shoulda noticed that sooner. XD finds both Kise and Shotty pro town.
Im very much on par with saberwolf’s defence of Ice.
Saber wrote:1. There is no motivation as scum to waste a daykill when the lynch was going to happen anyways.

2. As town, it makes a lot of sense to avoid a night in which another innocent life is lost.

3. Scum would not start off the game so open. they would most likely save their daykill for cases that had actual merit to them, or after a lot of posting from the person in question that resulted in them looking super scummy. Scum daykilling zwets hoping he's part of another scumteam is about just as good as picking a name at random and daykilling them. Scum will do what they can not to draw attention to themselves, and Iec did the opposite.

I notice some conflict between Raider and DragonsOfSummer. Isoing DOS to get a grip on what he felt, he’s dead and innocent, and frankly one of the only people im willing to trust.
He lists his top five scum as:
SirChris(deadhoboneutralsurvivor) Not worth going into.
Raider (???) adding nothing much to the game (from what I can tell),
DOS iso12 wrote: I am tunneling by defending myself from accusations, or I am just "shrugging" off what my attackers are saying by giving it minimal notice. You can't have both, pick the one you want and stop attacking me for the other.

Cobalt(deadnobodyscum)because at one poin the defended DOS and then BW’d him under sir chris’s instruction. By all means this sounds undeniably opportunistic. But he be dead now so not matter as much.
Hayker (???) for BW jump and other reasons not listed in iso 23.
Joe/MME/Snow White( live and kicking town) For Joe following SirChris’s lead.
Uncomfortable with the way Ray states he has “Reasons” for voting SirPent. If you have reasons let me hear them puh lease!
Raider seems overtly aggressive/ no care attitude to DGB frightens me if he’s town but never the less that is the impression that post1080/1081 gives me. He contests DGB leading the town instead wanting the town to follow him to a DOS lynch.
However noting he has not voted DOS due to “lack of support” Im in favour of Ice’s drunk 1082 post and Raider returns to mutual status.
Throwing it in tune with Colbalt, yes, lurkers. The bane of all mafia games. Bar the scum obv.
DGB makes a case against raider post 1097. Pressure looks like its building.
SirChris is overtly aggressive but seems to make his points clear.
Pointless mundane bickering between
Mufasa
SirPent and SirChris.
@Im taking note that Raider seems to like forward to push through with the day. Is this your meta post1121?
Ah something by Kdub something ACTUALLY trustworthy cause screw you living unconfirmed guys.
Maybe ive fallen prey to DGB however Kdub but I liked his predcessors thoughts and his claim seemed natural.
Kdub takes particular note of DN and MafiaSSK(dead heartless scum)
Tensions between Kdub and Reck.
Joe mindlessly follows SirChris’s lead.
More nothingness posts providing the occasional laugh provided by reck and ice.
LOTSA LAZY SO CALLED SCUMHUNTERS (Ii use the term lightly) WHO CANT BE ARSED TO REITTERATE THEIR CASE WELL
FU
IF ITS THAT IMPORTANT AND YOUR THAT PASSIONATE REPEAT SAID CASE CAUSE IM FED UP OF BACKTRACKING MY ASS!!
-Soz. Had to get that out.
I like Sabers opinion on the DOS lynch. He goes against the general consensus BW. + town points.
Mae replaces in DOS provides scum list.
Kise posts anti prod. Grrrs…. Last time I played with someone who posted anti prod posts and WON DAMMIT by way of newbie time limit.
Wolf appears to scum hunt post 1376
Kdub back checks RECK and finds out his excuse for voting Zwet was a lie. I hope he explains this later cause otherwise its ++scum points. Town + lies = baaaaad consequences. 1400
Im getting tired now so things may get sloppier. Okay, willing to relinquish RECK minus town points if he has voted DN prior to the L-1. He’s played with DN before, certainly replaced in with DN in the game and should have a handling of his meta.
PZ backs up Reck not a good sign but neither is it condemning.
Reading DGB’s scum list, strikes me I havent seen a hair of DTMaster.
Reck gets obnoxious.bottom page 58. Seems overly reactionary.
Colbalt wanted to lynch DN. Hm. I doubt DN would be a nobody scum then… or he could be distancing. Take your pick.
I like DOS vote for SirChris. Again its going against the grain of where town seems to be heading and also attacking the general core however he does not push for a SirChris lynch however since SirChris is now dead and innocent then he could be scum stalling to jump on another wagon should it pick up HOWEVER I like he does not pursue the DOS one.
Le sigh. I feel quite sorry for DOS at this stage, I think id have been boarded on a reck lynch. Though I cant say that opinion isn’t be subject to change.
I like ace’s 1457 though and that renegates him back up to town status considering his later claim. Actual stance taking on SirChris or on any player be good.
People are still arguing about DOS which is going to make my eyes burrrrrrn
If I had day vig I would kill SirChris for that “I meant to say I believe is scum” when he said “I believe I am scum” but id have been wrong. Just letting ye know where I stand in such a scenario.
Lotsa posts by lotsa dead people concerning DOS and SirChris. SKIMMING!
~Taking a break~

~Thought i'd get this in there before the whole DeathScene appears~
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Snow White »

Going to get some chocolate ice cream and willcontinue reading then. Will post complete analysis if im alive tomorrow.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Snow White »

Iecerint wrote: I was going to berate you for making that unreadable, but I actually really like the analysis. Keep it up.
Yay!! Merit for my efforts! :D

Highest scums so far:
Kise. (call it gut, theres something not sitting right with me and that "only threat" post)
Reck. (KDub called it out with lying about zwet, didnt like it a bit)
Raider. (struggling with all the friction between him DOS chris DGB)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Snow White »

^^thanks Ray.

*brainfart* Guess i got lost in the pages of him being alive. Still i'd have went for his lynch after that. But no ones perfect.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3155 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Snow White »

HOLY SHIT! *Correction!!*

Ray faux voted DN. He voted DN when he was already voting him. Thus DN is NOW only at L-1! :D Ah! Sweet relief. :D I'd call for a replacement who can at least try to make up for DN's behaviour.
DGB wrote: Snow White is town
Aw! Shucks!! <3 Im just glad i im having some input into the game(while playing with reputed MSlegends ;) is just plus plus on top of my character being awesome) but i must disagree on the hammering part. (Which i know is lame i only noticed now) Unless DN cant be replaced.

In which case i see it as either:
a) scum gambit, which ive known DN to pull when i was opposing scum or
b) he's really town but not interested and with no way to verify that, DN's scummy like behaviour cant be accepted to make it to lylo.

*And yes i think that people who faux hammer themselves is scumly.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3185 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Raider. I understand where you would be coming from as it is, im adjusting to you guys too. With reads on very few players.

Its reasonable though that should you survive today that a cop could be able to verify you innocent or guilty depending on their investigation, mind you, the RB and NK's non impending. And you never know how they will react. Like Iec said, optimism.
Iecerint wrote: Get anoter SW, please :P
Lol. there's my ego stroke for the day. :D But another Iecerint or DGB i believe would be more beneficial. ;)

On DGB's 3173.
-DTMaster as far as im concerned is in the clear. His claim fits logically. And furthermore Vaya flipped Co Busdriver. Indicating she had a partner. Since there was no counterclaim im assuming twas he.
-DeathNote. (Undecided, ive seen no other reason to vote him than incessant lurking and failure to fight but he states its because of boredom and has thus been replaced, i want to give said replacement a chance so on that im unvoting at the end of this post)
-Starbuck. (Undecided, would need to see some sort of case)
-Sajin. Im not sure, being the ModVoice i thought would be percieved as exceedingly pro town but i guess you cant be too sure. I have to read if he claimed anything (and please dont interpret that as rolefishing! Im not looking for a claim from anyone atm)

Current Status: Page 85
Current Condition: Lol. Online most of the day! Taking some momentary Respite.
Scumlist will be pending Following the Finshed analysis.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3186 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Snow White »

Omgosh! :shock: Ninja'd... alot! :lol:

And yay! Insta-replacement!

Welcome Flareonage!
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3193 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Snow White »

1. Explanations help. I cant remember the post specifically, (ill look over it, i give post numbers at intervals near enough for this kinda stuff), i think your wordless vote was even more scummy in my eyes. If your gonna vote someone, give reasons dammit. I wanna know why you feel PlayerX is scummy, are you commited to it or are you using the vote as a place holder and most of all i want to know your stance on the matter. What ticked you about it.
2. That was a progressional post. I finished at 5am in the morning Irish time. So if you've posted before i posted that then you've nothing to worry about. No?
3. 5am. I fuckk up a little.

Ill be isoing you after im finished Kise. I get a bad feeling off you of all people atm. Just putting that out there on the record.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Snow White »

Flareonage, i believe you have 4 votes after Iecerint, Kise and I unvoted you.

8votes are required for a lynch.

Also you are currently voting yourself. You might want to change that.

^^What DGB said.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3217 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Snow White »

^^ DTM is vanilla now Hayker.

He was a Co Busdriver. He needed Vaya, the other co-bus driver to live were they to be able to bus someone. Vaya being NK'd means he is regular aul vanilla.
Like I said I was watching the new episode of Heroes.

I really don't see why I should roleclaim when I'm at L-5

Unvote

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

OMGUS! lol
BUZZZZT!!

Wrong answer.

You were aware of DGB's question post 3196, and that people wanted answers since you were at L-1. It would take less than three minutes to provide a name at the least and furthermore to say you would be back. Its common courtesy. Now, you look like you are stalling while attempting to regress to a joking atmosphere with the OMGUS.

Also, Flareonage is L-1 now. (Btw. i forgot to unvote at the end of my last post as promised, just thought id out that)

Flareonage please claim NOW.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3238 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Snow White »

Postition on recent events: already stated.
Have taken a lax day today.

But this is what i had up till last night.

Maemuki and Ace get in a fight about her telling him to quit. Rightly I suppose(that they got in a fight) but it is unpleasant to read.
In regard to the chainsaw defence, with DOS flipping town then that cannot be held against ace.
But DOS doesn’t appear to trust Ace by post 1499 saying that scum is attacking scum who is attack town. It looks like he thinks it could be buddying with the mislynch. Im inclined to disgard that due to it being easier to jump on DOS wagon than rebel against it.
1503 echoes DOS’s suspicion that both Ace and SirChirs are scum. SirChris has flipped dead hobo town so DOS’s only potentially correct scum lead is Ace. But we’ll see how that unfolds tomorrow.
I like Mae’s question to chris how he would know if there were two scum teams. That’d be a nail in the coffin for me. Hell I’d have done so much vote hopping this game you’d think I had a vote for every single player! Jk.
I like Ace1506 explanation that he is using DOS lynch as a catalyst to attack chris who he has a scummy reading on. Its working.
DOS claims when he flips he wants Ace hung tomorrow. I look forward to seeing the repercussions of DOS’s death
Mae attempts to make peace with Ace.
Ace explains his thoughts on the two separate scum teams. Ugh. Tbh I didn’t get around to reading it too much ive been busier trying to catch up with the rest of the game and got the basic gyst anyway.
Lol. Ace makes a joke about eating a teabag if he’s wrong about the set up but so far, it looks as though he has been right!
Confusion over whose addressing who (unimportant)
SirChris makes an interesting list of thoughts on players.
The Harry Potter Mafia again comes into dispute. ZAWNZZZZ.
~Lol. Aw! My doggies fallen asleep. Lol. The rat.~
DOS seems to be giving SirChris the benefit of doubt.
Iec asks goderator to prod Vaya.
LMFAO. Ace’s 1538. Someone hand that man a teabag! Jks.
The jab at the DGB slash sirchris fight makes me feel ill slightly but nothing rash. It feels like a joke. Im letting it slide.
Why does Reck seem EXCEEDINGLY scummy to me? I mean I know he’s dead but srsly!! Guys shoulda pressured him for 1557. Iec did kinda but still! =/
Shotty 1562 seems pro town. Wants people taking stances. Good thing.
Recks scum list sucks. I mean he’s got Gorrad as town and Kdub as scum. Just pointing out the obvious.
Lol. Iecerint throws a temper tantrum cause no one knows how to properly spell his name. :P lol. Admittedly I was shocked when I found out your name wasn’t icerint. My bad! I blame KMD’s twilight mafia. Read it. Good read.
Iecerint cuts Reck some slack saying scum reck would most likely have left his suspicion of Colbalt unless he was town. Townie stance I believe +town points.
DGB shares my view Reck needed to be French fried.
(More worthless comments about Reck bitten back)
DGB makes frequent calls as to who is town or anti town. +points. Stances are good even though I would have disagreed with Recks innocence at that point.
Saber agrees.
Ray attempts to start a wagon on Mae. Now if DOS flipped scum id say he was distracting attention but im more inclined to call Ray town. He doesn’t seem as abrasive as he did in the last game I had with him as scum. Willing to be proved wrong BTW.
I dislike however he tries to get saber to align his vote with him. If it was for doing it’d be done.
ModVoice posts, apparently its Sajin.
Saberwolf gets banned.
Im intrigued by Iecerint’s theory that Riku could go town -> miller -> traitor but like I said, I find her townie enough. And if such is the case of it happening one would think we would bare privy to a fairly destructive slash and or disturbing modscene.
Dang, I gotta admit im a fan of no lynches D1. Any other day and im hesitant. But day one unsure as hell no lynch can be a good thing. Just what I think its irrelevant now however.
Wolf stands up for DOS and presents a case on Hayker for: Rolefishing, opportunistic voting and being a chronic lurker.
Potential Ray Frost / Hayker Bad Romance going on
spotted by Iecerint. 1652.
Sir Chirs points out another
Hayker slash Wolf love fest
post1656.
I feel that Wolf or ray maybe scum buddying someone who frankly I think should have been long lynched by now or at least NK’d in the fray
Hayker typically, would be your easy lynch. I say this having witnessed his play in another game with him. He gets a lot of slack and is as detrimental as a lurker.
Man though this DOS wagon is going on FUREVAH!!! Imma guess most scum will be in the middle slash end, it looked like it could have went any number of ways for a lynch, otherwise I believe scum may have resoluted not to vote him.
Im torn, Wolf puts together a seemingly iron clad defence of DOS. Hm. If he uses this to throw back in someones face, then ill be suspicious. Right now im leaning town because he does not use the defence to mount a case against SirChris.
Oh. SirChris has gone and ruined my supposedly intellectual opinion on Hayker. He stuck up for him which means, Hayker was being an easy lynch until SirChris stepped in. Hm. Im still up in the air about him tbh.
Alarm bells are ringing in my head. Last time I played with Ray he claimed he “didn’t know what the vote count was” and now he is saying he doesn’t know where his vote actually is? Hm. + scum points ray. A good townie checks. (Irony I know what with me forgetting Reck is dead and the vote count that made your vote not count but I was up til 6am and my eyes were bleeding.)
Mae agreed post1690.
Bickering between mae and sirchris. You know at times like this I wish people would just stay out of other peoples crap and actually try to build cases.
Rays pinging my scudder pretty loudly atm. Im glad Mae seen it too.
Actually I take back the part about them bickering seems their trying to grasp hold of each others stances. :oops: my bad.
Mod VC: RayFrost is making it L-1. +++ scum points.
I want to recheck if RF had a case against someone else other than DOS. Frankly, when Ray town thinks he’s got scum he gets a vicious grip on them and refuses to let go. (Even if they were town! >( ) *is still a lil bitter.
Mae clears SirChirs. Points out the companionship of Ray and Saber promises to return to the point.post1707

DGB finally hammers DOS and I can relate to what she may have been thinking, town who are fed up or annoyed and will not restate arguments, fight, leech off my happy.
Im satisfied with the interaction with DGB and SirChris. Actually, weird im kinda getting to respect SirChris atm. Odd.
Post 1729 DGB proves to me protown ill restate it here “No one should ever trust anyone automatically or indefinitely” a forewarning to all, I fall heavily into this category. ie. Im hesitant to lynch someone I once found pro town unless two people I found pro town are seriously going at it in such a way that I have to pick. Lol. But hey I could be worse at it.

~END DAY ONE~
Maemuki is killed.
Vaya is killed

Ah and so the shiny is taken. It seems the consensus that no one should claim it nor speculate on it and I for the minute am at ease with that.
Holy crap! Okaies. Well that sucked for DTMaster and blows my OMGOSH WUT A SCUM slash LAZY LURKER to dust.
Im inclined to believe more or less that DTMaster is as good as a confirmed innocent. (IDONTWANNAHEARABOUTHARRYPOTTERMAFIAONEMORETIME!!). From deaths of the mafias it seems to be fairly straight forward and if DTMaster was lying then he will be soon CC’d..
@Iecerint post 1776
you ask if Joe is a useless player. If you want a fairly accurate town meta on him, check out Prof Guppy’s Return to Y town. I played in that *finished* game with him. From memory we never got more than 1 liners for him, people always complained but he was actually town with the rest of us.
Sajin leads a lynch on Hayker. Siting suspecting iecerint yet wagoning DOS with iecerint. I get this.
UncertainKitten replaces Saberwolf.
Iecerint you surprize me by with holding the raider lynch you seem eager for for the Hayker wagon which seems it will catch on like fire.
LMFAO @ UK’s first post.
Im struck by SirChris’s 1797 post against DGB but like I said im reluctant to really believe much in the way that she was trying to gauge a reaction and scum hunt. As it is possible for scum to feign regret.

^^Plan to iso Ray. Found it strange Mae's death did not prompt someone to cast light on either, even though NK speculation is dangerous its worth baring in mind considering Saberwolf slash saberwolf replacement (cant remember IM SORRIE!) and Ray are both still alive today. I think im okay to say i think at least one of them is scum.

Top suspects: Ray/Saber
Kise.

Town(no order): DGB
Iecerint
Sajin
Ace

People i kinda liked: Shotty.

Im going to say i think Raiders posts lately have seemed natural. Pro town points. He may live through tonight if this lynch plays out and if im still alive tomorrow i will give my *up to date thoughts on him.

Everyone else is either dead or im forming an opinion on.

If im NK'd after tonight, apart from being uberly pissed, lynch Kise next plz. Im 99.998% sure to a point he is not good for town. Although that cat gif was orly orly cute he is bad man.

If me and Kise are both alive tomorrow, then i be making big big case to be getting point across.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Snow White »

Sajin wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:
I will elaborate when it is no longer anti-town to do so.
I think it's rather anti town to hold back now. But, whatever. I know you're wrong :P.
Iec is correct in his reasoning but I do not think UK as scum would make the play that Iec is insinuating here.
I feel like im 4 queens short of a
cabaret
full deck. :shock:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3246 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Snow White »

@UK ive only got you down as scummy by association. Late Day1 Ray requested SW wagon hop with him. I didnt like that. But equally Saber refused to do so, but this could have been distancing. I just found it strange if Mae was killed that both of you have remained alive when she pointed out issue with you both. I would however pick Ray up faster than you on that UK. I only meant to put in your name there to say i believe that one of you is likely to be scum. However i could always be totally wrong.

@Iecerint. OUCH! Yah that was a horrible lynch. :( But ack... iunno. I felt that it was obv. Carlise would doc if no one CC'd but in your defence you had asked for the flavour claim instead of the role. But i did lol when KMD found out about Jacob. Anywho! On with this game! :D

My two cent on UK's avie. lol. well i thought you and FL were both guys. Before realising i was wrong on both accounts. XD
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3247 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Snow White »

^SW. SaberWolf. Dammit. :lol:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3249 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Snow White »

1. The very same. ;) We were briefly in Gorrad's FF mafia.
2. lol. its alright. Its not much *admittedly, its the only thing (i think) i have on you that remotely stood out.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3251 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Snow White »

0.o im getting through the game first! 3/4's way there. But still, break time! =r
Ah im just winding you up. Oh and I agree there is nothing more frustrating than lurkers at lylo. Even if they are town. *censored text*

Anyway im fed up of talking about old games now. Just waiting on Flareonage.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Snow White »

Lol. yep. =) But the bigger hint is the pink thing above your join date. ;)
Kitten wrote: Weeeeeelp, apparently you're as useful as DN right now.
OMGOZONOES!!!

@Flareonage. Why will you not claim? :? >>> *confused face*
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3272 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Flareonage. You are now being stubborn. Your claim would ordinarily be considered but you have stalled and stalled and stalled without providing much reason other than "its gonna happen anyway". Why bother replaceing in? *sigh*

Also "i cant say the rest" implies you do have information... and you cant base all your actions on a single scum game, different players, different opinions but thus far you have the majority frustrated as to not fulfilling what is asked of you by the general consensus.

Your not claiming will contribute even harder to a lynch. This will not go away.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3281 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Snow White »

^^As above, so below please Flareonage.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3330 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Snow White »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Why is Donald Duck VT a reason to hold a lynch on a player so tied in to Cobalt? Couldn't the scum have safe NAME claims?
DGB i have come to the same conclusion. Iso Gorrad and you will see he makes
several
references to scum having safeclaims.

Frankly what i dont like is how Flareonage stalled for so long. Claiming he was wouldnt claim till after watching hero's after just replacing /in. Acknowledging DGB's question after about what exactly did she want to know (to me and this just might be me, the post sounded as if one is willing to share once said request was understood.) Leaving and returning the next day to refuse to claim. Implying he had information and then turning round and saying this was said intended plan and that he does not have information sounds unsure. It seems rather backward to me and considering Gorrad's insinuations i will be taking no claim at face value unless i find the appropriate behaviour that imo backs it up. While people might be willing to let go of you Flareonage,
IGMEOY
(ive got my eye on you) Ive seen your wiki'd games and if i have time i will root through them too, to see if your claim of not understanding iso really applies. But this is one of the latter things to do on my list.

But ill put my vote where my mouth is, in regard to danger man, and
Unvote, Vote Kise
until further notice. Aka. Until sucha time as i can gather all his posts and go on a giant tirade of my thoughts and why i believe him anti town.

Last note: I do not like the raider lynch. I will not be contributing my vote to it.

Questions? Shoot.

Current status: Reading (again)
Current state: Awake +24hours so i may take a nap in between. :D
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Snow White »

Slicey wrote:
Iecerint wrote:
SW wrote:I blame KMD’s twilight mafia. Read it. Good read.
I was so sad when Katy died. Ah well. I'll tell the Mod if I pull that again. :(
That was a good read! Y'know, because of all the attacks and attention I get and I still don't get lynched. XD

Auron: I lived my life defending others. But now... there's no one left to protect. Maybe... it's time I shaped my own story.

^^ Lol. *bows to the Almighty Ingenius Goderator.* Haha! I kinda thought Wicked was the scum for a while. :( I felt so blindsighted. XD ce sera! :lol:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Snow White »

*Gosh dammit fugging internet computer log out problems!!* XD lol,. in other news.
DTM wrote: @Ice
The stabbing result cannot be part of the Nobodies because:
a. The consistent flavor is cut to pieces. The one that changes is the one that also killed the Nobody godfather. This means that Heartless scum is switching members. If you want to do the flavor argument, its more likely that the uncaught nobody is cutting people up.
Actually DTM. My mind may have gne into overdrive but Ive been entertaining the idea of a SK. Re. Kise.

The Heatless mafia all seem to have different methods of killing. Not to outguess the mod but i would likely guess the nobodies do too. Ordinarily i could have bought your idea of an uncaught nobody running loose but considering that 3 nights is quite a long time to go without being caught in the misfire.(not impossible but difficult) I put that as a strike 1.
Strike 2 is that the nobody scum would have the sheer luck to have submitted the past 3 NK's by the same person. However dont get me wrong. Something Colbalt said when his lynch became inevitable is now making me think that there is indeed a remaining nobody by
Colbalt wrote:YOU WILL ALL DISSOLVE IN THE VOID
Now to me that sounds like another method of killing. Amiright?

However, none of the above was triggered until:
Kiseiso100 wrote:expecting scum to call my bluff since
they would know they're the
only threat to town left
Considering SKKise would know that there were two kills last night, im wondering if this was a slip on his side ie. Scum are the only threat left to town bar "myself". Going by nightkills, a potential SK would probably think "its just me vs. them". Strike 3. You win Kise! i now think your a potential serial killer! :D do you want to claim your prize or will we be finding out on death?

I do however realise im at a disadvantage to pursue such leads as ive returned to college and it is a stretch but these are my thoughts so far. As said, i intend to iso and reveiw Kise upon reading the whole thread and seeing if there is any correalation between NK's. I might be wrong about Kise, but i think Colbalt's declaration is cause enough for me to wonder about the presence at least of an SK and a remaining nobody heartless.

Btw. I havent played anything other than KH and KH2(and at that this was years ago) so speculation to whichever character from the nobodies can suck people into a void(if there is such) can be done either later or by someone else. Of course COlbalt could have just as easily been jerking us about but it is something i feel worth pursuing. So realistically, we could be dealing with three killers instead of two.

Although i will admit it strikes me odd that if im right, the nobody scum team have killed no one. This being from the fact Gorrad was "exploded". Since there appears to be no doctor or other form of protection, one could assume (slash i have assumed) there is a post restriction requirement to be met by the scum team, the thought that Gorrad,PapaZito and Colbalt all concluded to NoKill and chatter through the game and try their besest to look like townies doesnt sit especially right with me unless they didnt have much of a choice in the matter... See i obviously need to think this out a bit more but i think town should go ahead and lynch Kise anyway if he's not lynched and im dead and he's alive by morning. Now im off to straighten my hair and put on my face for college. Will look over more recent events and continue reading when i return. These are only the scapings on an idea.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, and would like to reassure me of my sanity than that would be awesome, if im deemed clinically insane in the membrane then... then.... *sad face*

Also <3 Iecerint for the Kise vote. Lol. i hope the above doesnt make me look like a nut-job. :lol: :shock: anyway if you think this idea is somewhat plausible or your entertaining it, moar Kise votes plz. And if your feeling orly energetic, i dont suppose you'd save me the time of making a Kisecase when im finished? Ugh....
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3357 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Snow White »

Snow White wrote: nobody heartless
oh ffs.

*nobody.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3359 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Snow White »

Did you read my post or just skim it Iec?

TL;DR
I think that either the nobody mafia havent been submitting their kill(Unlikely seeing those who've flipped already) or they havent been able to make a kill for whatever reason. Can you see Gorrad as a non - participating scum? Or PZ? Colbalt? (i site Gorrad in particular cause i havent played with the rest of 'em)

Reasoning: Chances of having selected a mafia player to make N1 kill, N2 kill, N3 kill is slim that:
a) he's lasted so far withouth being caught in the crossfire and that
b) last scum was selected to make every kill in the first place seems like dumb luck when there's chance of any number of PR's

Further reasoning: Colbalt on his deathbed insinuated that after today we would know the flavour of both kills. iso 187.
Iso Colbalt 189 and he sez wrote:KING MICKEY WITH A GUN
BRILLIANT
YOU WILL ALL DISOLVE IN THE VOID
-Disolve? Void? Hm... iunno bout you, but that just sounds like something that could get me dead. :shock:

And SK's, unless im mistaken have only one flavour of kills they do not get the choice, for someone else to submit a kill. And the consistency of the kill flavour "cut in pieces" scares me along with Colbalts last statement.

Of course i have listed that i Colbalt could be jerking us about. But thats all subject to what you may believe as WIFOM.

I just think there's more to this. Kise just happens to have made a statement i felt uneasy about in comparitive to the above.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3361 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Snow White »

Frankly as i said this is a work in progress. Im suggesting theres more to this than meets the eye. I know i could be wrong. But these are my thoughts.

Imho it doesnt fit and im exploring everything i can before day ends.

Also: College shit. Will continue reading when i get the chance.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3417 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Snow White »

@everyone. When im right, which i feel i've got a damn good chance at being. I expect you all to go eat a teabag. Next. Youtube.

For what its worth i believe there was a certain number of leaders in the Heartless:
-Malificent. (Obv.)
-Hades/Jafar
I believe that in the above there are two to definately be involved in this game. I dont see Clayton as a Heartless scum because he struck me as more of a toy than a leader. And Ursula appears to be less of a serious threat than the above.

I agree with Iec that outguessing the mod may be fruitless to a point but still im willing to discuss most things if simply we are getting peoples opinions and then can contrast and compare to someones actions.

Im against Ray's vote on ace but he later remembers ace's claim.

Like i said, if my prediction be proved right then "let there be teabags". No one is listening Iec has more or less asked WTF, then gone on to mis rep btw i want clarification on that
Iecerint wrote: SW's SK idea is very silly. It is also a little weird that she jumped onto a lame idea someone else had as soon as I supported her bandwagon, and then backed off of her idea, saying that it didn't really fit, as soon as I mentioned it to her. O_o
I said that to me the sequence of events Colbalt's death theroes dont fit. I think my idea is possible in regard to kise's "since scum know they're the only threat left to town" This sounds like he does not believe there is a nobdy left. Why would one think this? Well if im a SK and ive been making kills i would say after 3nobody deaths i would consider them wiped out. >This being main point< Where did i jump onto someone elses lame idea? I believe i have stated i dont want a raider lynch and that im still skeptical of Flareonage. Unless i am mistaken?

But im tired of trying to re-explain myself when frankly no one appears as bothered as me.

@Iecerint. He was insinuating being a cop? Has he answered to it? And yah... you know what i think of "the only threat left to town" thing. =/

Shotty raises a good enough point that Scar was a boss but im still favouring the council. Moreorless what im saying is while i expect the heartless coucil to make up scumteam i wouldnt be surprised if Scar too was there.

@Shotty. You are aware your the first person to say that? =) But in regard to ace i think his claim is enough for him not be a lynch target. Its likely, he'll either be roleblocked or killed. If he is scum its a very gutsy claim and one im inclined to dismiss.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3420 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Snow White »

WHAT>?!?! Where did i even remotely imply you were Clayton? 0.o Let me clarify this, i do not believe you to be Clayton. I had found your day vigs to be quite pro town, i dont believe scum would have made a day vig so early and in the pro town way that you did. I stated this in one of my partial anaylsis.

I know what Ace has claimed but i had meant what i said about insinuating cop in relation to
Case on Kise is "I had a good feeling!"/attempted policy lynch on DN based on admitted lie coupled with PR-insinuating "I'll take responsibility for his flip tomorrow if necessary"/potential slip with "scum would know they are the only threats to the town left," which he retracted, saying that it was an error on his part.
YAY!! Some credit! :DI know i can f*** up my thought process sometimes and not everyone gets it but still i try. :oops: Although im outright ilk to dismiss the idea of a doctor in the house. The Kdub kill should have been pre-emptitive slash foreseen.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Snow White »

Ok. sorry i made a brute mistake of logging into msn and now am being bombed with "talktome's!!"

Ill be brief. I like the Kise case more than raider case and far more than i like ace "case" Furthermore scum appear to have safe claims in their pockets. I dont see why one should get uppity about someone speculating someones role. Iec already said he's been proved infallible on this and the fact Sajin was ModVoice for a while would have left me to believe anyway he was of some significance. But this is still only speculation.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3442 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Snow White »

^^le sigh. I need to reacquaint myself with Kingdom Hearts1 and 2 and buy that other one i need. :(

@Flareonage. I think its incorperated characters and slash or storylines from all games. KH1, KH2 and KH Chain of Memories.

I mean your gonna have reoccuring characters from KH1 in KH2 for example. Im dithering on raider, he appears to have lost much hope much like a defeated townie whether he is lynched or not, i could be wrong but thats my weighing on the matter.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3445 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Kise. Nah. i dont think i need to hear you name claim. Im happy with you just as you are. <3

@Flareonage. Dont be so down on yourself. It takes a bit to catch up. +town points. Sounded genuine. *i hope you dont land me with egg on my face for that*
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3522 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Snow White »

Current status: Reading. And if anyone even thinks about saying "But you should have it done over... days ago!"? Yah well things get in the way.
Current excuse: Laptop trouble. I typed this out earlier, five seconds from submit and CRRRRRASH!!!

@Everyone. I can verify that Sajin slash Kise John Maclaine thing happened in another game. I just write it off as pet names slash respectful appreciation slash pillow talk. jk. But you expected me to know that its from Die Hard? *snort* Im a girl. Explosions dont interest me enough if theres no eye candy dammit.
@DTM. I could entertain the idea that the nobody mafia are not using NK's in favour of any abilities they may have but then in Colbalts case he had a day action. Eh... point taken on the Gorradisms. But i kinda have to admit im prone to speculating, alot. But i guess ill restrain myself in most regards y'know? Until my thoughts may actually have purpose for saying. But you are aware scum have appeared to have already recieved fake claims re:gorrad iso. re: PZ claiming a protagonist, someone people would normally be hesitant to lynch were there no CC(i would be) and flipping scum.
@Kise. I could was entertaining the idea of crushed coming from a rather large lion re: Scar but now i am thinking something else altogether again.
@RayFrost. While i be liking the new avie you are aware the Jack Sparrows been claimed?
RayFrost wrote: Dont we generally lynch VT claims as a general rule?
O hai there! *facepalm*

@Raider. This is VERY important. Did your PM say Scar was explicitly scum? Or did it only say he was in the game? Cut to pieces sounds as though it could fit. Furthermore ive got further thought to your alignment but i want to hear the answer to the above and why you appear to doubt yourself and the information you have claimed in your pm. It does not read well even i read that wrong. Why are you now doubting yourself?

a) My thoughts on raider as Heartless scum: Frankly, i dont see it. I mean i did not like the interactions you took on Day1 but what i have read of you today seems genuine and sincere. Following this your claim of Simba claims there is a Scar in this game. Now were you Heartless scum you are either Scar or one of your scum mates are. This would be stupid as anyone with a hint of knowledge of KH knows that Scar is not a serious threat but just another pawn. (Well this is what it seemed to me from memory). Secondly. No heartless mafia kill matches with Scar. Except perhaps Crushed. Which seems a stretch at best lions have better ways to kill. Especially evil lions. Now if Raider was Scar scum or was scum with Scar then Heartless scum would have likely submitted a kill with him. So one would wake up with slashed. ***i have more to add to this but i want Raider's answer to my question first plz. Or
b) If Raider is nobody scum: Claiming he was Simba and KNEW Scar was in the game would just be stupid. Something i dont see any scum with half a brain of claiming. Or
c) He is actually telling the god fore fecking truth. Thereby being innocent.

@Hayker
The fact that my role pm says nothing about why I help the town.
Now if i hadnt played in a game with you before i'd be crawling all over that statement like a rash.

I am given flavour reasons as to why i am helping the town.

And "incredulously"
Ace3507 wrote: I get told whether the player is town, Heartless, Nobody, or
unspecified third party
this quote just sent alarm bells ringing.

@Raider. I dont see Ace being scum. He's been saying for a long time he's happy with either.

I agree with DGB for the minute. Raiders not our man.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3524 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Snow White »

Iecerint wrote:Here's a couple Kise quotes that tell a story:
Kise wrote:Vote: Deathnote

He knows why.
Outside the rvs. Day 2 if im not mistaken, implies he knows something the general public are not aware of
Kise, after DGB asks what was up, wrote:If he flips town (lol, he won't) then I'm held accountable tomorrow. Until then, I reject your fishing rod.
Says he knows DN is guilty
Kise, elaborating, wrote:If he flips town, I'm held accountable tomorrow. Me and me only. And maybe the bus driver.
Im not feeling the funnies. Busdriver is dead. There's no way of knowing who she targeted as DGB targetted Vaya, a dead busdriver and implied role seems like a flawless excuse for an easy lynch
Kise, when I asked what the secret scumtell was after he kinda dropped his case for raider in spite of his PR implication wrote:It was non-existent.
Non existant my ass. "Saying DN wouldnt flip town, followed by a pretence claim of taking responsiblity if DN does flip town except that coincidentally the busdriver had something to do with it too and then denying he had ever implied such a power is a bad bad sign."
:?
Kise, when I said lolwat, wrote:
Iec wrote:Are you saying that -- in spite of the presence of reasonable suspicion of other players -- you were pushing a clandestine policy lynch on DN?

Yes, YES MOTHERF**KERS, I wanted to teach him a lesson and manipulate everyone into lynching his skulking ass. He's dead already to this game.

There I said it!

GAAAAAAAAAHAHHHUKUJHAKSJDHJKSDABNJK@#!IIUQ!@)(LKAN

There are leads suggesting raider could be a Nobody. I'd rather get to the bottom of that instead of carry out my dickheaded plan.

And yes, I would have still accounted for DN if he flipped town.
In what way is manipulation good to the town? And if DN was a townie he was still going to flip dead townie. Not good for town. And wait a minute! I thought you were blaming the busdriver for if DN/Flareon flipped town?
Kise, later explaining the feelings in his heart, wrote:Policy lynching before lylo is a damn good reason. Take tubby in the Webcomic theme game for example (which I'd consider gameover via the hints posted). I haven't updated my wiki in a very long time, but that game was one of my earliest on site. I'm pretty sure I [town] just lost that game because there wasn't enough focus of ridding the lurkers early. All that damn work over months of playing and stalling and the scum win in 3-player lylo because town didn't deal with a "question mark."
Anyway, that totally wasn't a rant. Priority should be to take away possibly the last Nobody to eliminate the number of nightkills. I'm still looking at raider. How 'bout you?
Well now that DN has been replace with Flareonage who is by all accounts alot more active and participating than DN, what do you make of him? You still planning this candelstine lynch?

So, that should give you an idea of what my case is based on. It may or may not be better than raider. But I think it's better than ace.

Questions slash thoughts in the bolded.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3525 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Snow White »

I dont believe there is any way to get Jiminy's notes back. My role says why i aim to help but there is nothing i am seeking.

I had been thinking that were you to say indefinately Scar was in this game, i was going to allude he was the SK more so than heartless scum, which i cant see Scar being. Cut into pieces, sounds like something a lion is capable of and i cant think of another KH character right now who is capable of it.... but this is speculation. And likely to be classed as more Goraddism so ill *try* stop now.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3527 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Snow White »

Raider is not our guy because of the reasons i put on 3524. More or less because i assumed Raider had said Scar was in this game. Had that been true and if raider was Scar heartless scum, then i thought it logical heartless scum would submit a RaiderScarScum night kill to make his Simba claim more viable if that makes sense?

Since no such kill has really been made (Crushed being the closest thing to a heartless lion flavour kill) i thought this might give some credit to Raider as scum would want to verify another scums innocence. However i suppose that is subject to WIFOM.

Re. Kise. There have been times ive liked him and loathed him. I have not liked his actions thus far and i believe he has a high chance of being anti town. If not scum.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3532 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Snow White »

Lol. thankies the bimbo jones remixes are gobsmacking hot. :D <3

On reflection i could be alternatively letting my mind run circles, i cant verifiably say Raider is in the clear. Im no cop here, his alignment is up to everybodies interpretation but i feel Kise is the better lynch. And if i am wrong i will take the heat people will give me. Ill just say people implying roles and not being able to sufficiently back them up has been a bane of mine.

WFH? man i feel like a newb. XD
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3563 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Wolf and Ray. Kise has:
1.Breadcrumbed cop with a guilty on DN.
2.Backtracked and said that if he was wrong it was the bus drivers fault.
3.Claimed he implied nothing.
4.Admitted he wanted a policy lynch on DN.
5.Re-claims that if DN was lynched he would take responsibility.
6.But when Raider looked like the one for the noose, he jumps ships because he admits, only after Iec called him out that his plan was "dickheaded"

As has already been stated. DN is an easy lynch one scum can go for under a pretence of policy lynching. Having played together with Kise and DN in the same game, i cannot recall an attempt on Kise's part to policy lynch DN. Thereby: Does not compute.

Next i dont like the haste for hammers Kise has displayed and hope to get a chance to examine the VC's to see how many of the lynches has Kise been on. Im not infallible so i like to tick as many bases as i can. But in all other cases i consider the above anti town to anyone.

*Sigh* in regard to the Scar thing its just speculation on my behalf. I think theres an SK in our midst. I know some of you think ive gone off the deep end but if what i think is true then i suspect Kise is a SK.
1. Cobalt in his death fit claimed with his death we would know the last flavour kill of the nobodies. His last words being "YOU WILL ALL DISOLVE IN THE VOID" Sound good to you? He did not call out "YOU WILL ALL BE CUT INTO PIECES"
2. We've had a
heartless cop
, we've had a
nobody cop
stablity wise i believe
Ace's claim
that he has a shot ability to a players alignment and can see the alignment of an
unspecified third party
Ive been right on things like this before. My only potential question mark is over who maybe the SK but my gut is screaming Kise.
3. Kise claimed that "i would expect scum to call my bluff since they would know they're the
only threat to town left
" This translates to me as:
a) The "
only
threat to town
left
" implies that one threat has died off. Admittedly having 3nobody scum dead seems like a total wipeout? An SK wouldnt know.
b) If Kise was talking about both scum, it doesnt explain why he used the words "only. threat. left". As only is singular. Left insinuates something has been taken away from the mafia equation. And with 2NK's why would he think there is only one scumgroup left?

But thats as far as the KiseSK goes. However the below tied into my thoughts to an extent.

In regards to Raiders innocence (imo) as to Scar:
a) If we go with Colbalts word that the last nobody's flavourkill is "disolved in the void" the cut in pieces makes no sense.
b) The re-occuring deathflavour is "cut into pieces" something that could pass for a lion. Scar? So if Colbalt was telling the truth then killflavour "cut into pieces" is SK. And if Scar is in the game then Raider was telling the truth.
c) I tried clarifying whether or not Scar was actually indefinately in the game. Because until Raider's self doubt i felt positive the SK was Scar. Scar was in the game and airgo Raider was innocent. But this seems to have back fired on me.
d) I dont see raider as heartless scum claiming Scar is in game, unless he knew Scar was actually in the game. And at that if theres someone who likes KH on their scumteam then they are going to cross out any mention of Scar and just go ahead with the fake claim.
e) Because raiders been to L-1 numerous times, mafia, would be inclined to point out how the NK's could match up and i dont believe this was done until i pointed it out and furthermore, i think its the work of an SK. Not scum.
f) No heartless mafia kill appears to match the work of Scar. If i were scum mate to Raider and he claimed Scar was in the game, i'd want to give some weight to his claim, verifying his towniness and send in a ScarKill. Has this happened? No. Do i think raider is heartless scum? No.
g) I dont see him as being nobody scum because one can assume the nobodies know nothing about the heartless and Scar would be an ill fated excuse to include imho. on top of this, Colbalts death throes.
h) I can only conclude Raider as being innocent.

Do i think, you think, im insane? Yes.
Will i retract what i think? No. Because these are my thoughts, if you expect me to say otherwise you may go and gorge teabags. I hope this clarified things but if i havent well there's no other way i believe i can phrase things to make it any simpler. :(

@Kise: if someone inactive replacements are not unheard of. Id rather replacement over potential townie.

@DTM: LOL. i was in the DayNight mafia with you! You have me totally blinded i might add rat scallion! I felt so betrayed! :lol: But the problem there is that there have been no end day kills.
Furthermore, Iecerint is one of the only people who has not wrote me off as clinicly insane although he does seem slightly skeptical. Correct me fi im wrong on that but thats probably listed as a good thing that one doesnt immediately trust, why would i want to lynch him? He's been nothing but helpful. And i found his day vigs exceedingly pro town. At present he is one of the furthest away from my mind as scum. Others being you, ace, raider and DGB.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3591 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Snow White »

lol @Iecerint. ;) contrary to you i kinda like DGB's vote count posts. It give us an idea who was supporting the lynches and who was on the wagon cause it was a "hip" one.

Secondly. Dang! My Kise reading was way off. :( Sorry bout that. I can never tell with you and i genuinely did think you were scum.

Third. However i was right in my hysterics being three killers than two.

Fouth:
Vote Starbuck
Content please.

Fifth: DGB's good news?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3594 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Snow White »

As regards a mass name claim, i see no issue with it.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3599 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Snow White »

Sucked into a void was the kill flavour Colbalt spat out on his death bed as the last nobody kill. I find it hard to imagine that he could have guessed a vig kill flavour. But regarding yesterdays train of discussion and where it seemed to be going, imho it seems like a nobody trying to off a suspected heartless.

How do we go about picking who claims first? Will i go? Since im online and all.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3605 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Snow White »

Well now there is no real relevance now. Yesterday, i was convinced there was a potential kill missing. I didnt see "cut into pieces" as the last nobody kill and therefore i concluded there was an SK.

As it stands now town has two options. Hit the SK or the last nobody to prevent any more loss of life than what is necessary. Its not crucial that the town hits them i believe but it is important that it doesnt become crucial.

TL;DR
We need to lynch as much scums or SK as possible.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3609 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Snow White »

ace5993 wrote:I investigated wolf after finding out he was the hammer :/ No point in claiming results now...

FLAVOR ANALYSIS - Okay, so now that wolf was "cut into pieces" we know that that flavor is Nobody. I would imagine RayFrost was killed by the heartless, "crushed" fits with Ursula. But then what on earth is "sucked into a black void"? Was that a vig?
See post 3599. Sucked into a void was the kill flavour Colbalt spat out on his death bed as the last nobody kill. I find it hard to imagine that he could have guessed a vig kill flavour. But regarding yesterdays train of discussion and where it seemed to be going, imho it seems like a nobody trying to off a suspected heartless.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3619 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Snow White »

Unvote, Vote Shotty to the Body
Needless to say i believe DGB is innocent and i hope her results last night get us some scum.

@Iecerint. Its addressed to no one in particular I was voicing my thoughts out loud. Kinda have a tendancy to do that. lol.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3625 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Snow White »

Kise wrote:Gawrsh.. I was hoping someone [living] could throw me a phoenix down..
Aw! If i had one, i would give it to you Kise. But im pretty sure that would have been RayFrost's job. :(

@Iecerint. Oh! I see what you are saying. No thats my mistake. I meant SK there. My bad Iec.

@Ace. Whoever claims to be roleblocked consequently outs themselves. I dont think anyone should claim roleblocked because we are potentially outting a PR and he cant rule out the possibility that scum will claim they were roleblocked which imho would ordinarily give a pro town vibe. Maybe thats just me?

I agree with DGB. Starbuck scares me a little. I would like to see more content from her if she has any desire to put these fears to rest.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3633 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Snow White »

Eh.... Ace its already established that DGB is good town. Voting her is bad and will not have my support.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3650 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Snow White »

lol. DGB you evil genius. :lol:

Dang it im blonde i was not at all getting what either one of you were saying. XD Thanks for spelling it out.

I suppose more discussion may be called for? But if not, well Ace has more or less sealed his fate.

Unvote, Vote Ace5993

You were quite clearly trying to push a lynch for DGB imo by the below post.
Ace5993 wrote: Then why not claim it? I can understand wanting more discussion during the day, but honestly the fact that you apparently weren't roleblocked... I find extremely unlikely. Come to think of it, has anyone else even been "roleblocked" the entire game? Perhaps this "roleblocker" is an excuse for you not to give results? Why? Because you don't have any.

Vote: DrippingGoofball
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3654 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Snow White »

What? No i wasnt by any means implying DGB is scum. 0.o

Here, evil genius kinda like saying someone is sly or clever. I dont know if that phrase has taken off where you live but ftr im irish and we have it here. I was just flabbergasted in shock that someone i consider town would pull such a gambit. Dont get me wrong however ive seen gambits before but i was just surprised cause i didnt see it coming.

@Iec. I dont know what else you can expect me to say im generally a bit confused as to todays happenings. How am i undermining whose reputation?

Yes, I am blonde at times, mind you being up at 5am doesnt help matters. But If you want to hold it against me, fine.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3657 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:21 am

Post by Snow White »

@DTM. I would assume that RayFrost had the ability to revive someone....
What wiki told me wrote: A reviver can bring players back from death.

Variations include:

A One-Shot limiter, due to its power
The reviver must perish for the power to be used.
The mechanics however for me are up in the air as to whether Ray had to pick at night who was revived if he died or... something else. Who knows someone may be revived later today or tomorrow. Anyway. Im always willing to be proved wrong but there's my two cents on the matter.

Mid computer exam. Gah!

Well since no one is willing to get the ball rolling...

My name is Auron. Im indebited to Sora for releasing my freewill in the Coliseum. He however declined my guardianship.

And that's all the flavour i'd like to go into right now unless others i think town are of a different opinion. Ive left breadcrumbs etc. etc. If i find it requisite ill dig them up.

@DTM. Someone claimed Roleblocker? :shock: I guess i missed that...? Ill wait for someone with a better memory to confirm it.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3658 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 am

Post by Snow White »

EBWOP: dammit "if they find it requisite" etc. etc.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3726 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Snow White »

Just a quick word to say ill be posting actual content tomorrow. Ive got exam crap and work experience crap to sort out combined with pulling an all nighter doing a favour for a friend.

I have however made a skim of the posts am aware that everyone bar Starbuck has claimed and looking forward to hearing from her shortly.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3727 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Snow White »

Ooh look at me! Ive gotta spare few minutes. Huzzah.

@Ace. Ive already stated my belief in DGB's innocence. I have previously stated i will not support any lynch on her since she apparently is our only functioning role and Discode's behaviour was very pro town even though she recieved an awful lot of heat for it.

At the end of D4 i was convinced one of the two of you would die. Frankly id be more worried if i were scum about a one shot cop than a tracker. And i cannot fathom why you werent killed last night if DGB was roleblocked but again, this is subject to WIFOM and scum could be trying to set us up. If that makes sense?

Next wolf's hammer, explained why he thought Raider was lying and at no point did he say "oh tee hee hee HAMMAH! :twisted: ", his hammer did not sound intentional and at a time where Kise was getting more votes(and you stated you'd like a Kise or raider lynch prior to anyone being lynched) im just surprised that you would choose Wolf instead of Kise and want to rationalize it as much as possible although, if your revealed as town i will very sorrowfully eat my words.

@Iec. In regards to DGB's gambit, i thought she'd caught scum, firstly i thought it was Shotty and then it was Ace. I can see i was wrong and got jumbled up or whatever and it probably serves me right. But to an extent i still do believe she may have caught scum. Because its just not adding up for me. But im willing to hear Ace out.

@Ace. Also might i ask why you find Hayker town? Also Hayker. Getting your role wrong is just *facepalm*

Actually i know its been said but the site problems makes me brick it everytime i post. *Bricks!* XD

I (too!) confirm Aerith is in both games. Personally however i prefer Yuffie.

@Sajin. Im really quite lost as to your claim but im guessing you will explain it when you full claim.

Hm. Well seeing as some people want more time and there's no rush for anyone to get lynched because its still a very open pot im going to go back to basics and
Unvote, Vote Starbuck
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3839 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Snow White »

FFS. Am sorry bout the abysmal delay of posting up to date thoughts. I'd spent the guts of an hour writing and researching the whole Ansem/Xehanort/Riku - DGB thing (technically i think it checks out, i can always be proved wrong and if this has already been laid to rest then thats great cause i didnt get that far) before going for a slash only to discover my sister having shut off the laptop (the bad way! :evil: ) and restarting it so she could play yoville so ive lost everything. *Facepalm*

TL;DR
Obstructions in daily life, Ill try to get back onto writing up to date thoughts in the next few hours.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3843 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Snow White »

Right back onto this.

General questions:
Has anyone iso'd Wolf yet?
Do American's seriously call Aerith, Aeris?

There was 7 hours between when Starbuck was first called out and when she claimed. In that time if im not mistaken she gained 3more votes. Furthermore it was a brief 15minutes until Shotty replied when she first posted to ask what she should be informed of. Starbuck has been lurking. I can recall seeing her online and participating in other games prior to yesterdays lynch.

RE: Ansem/Xehanort/Riku i looked up Wiki and ill clarify what i understood by it. If you want to cross reference put Ansem/Xehanort/Riku into Wikipedia.
1. Xehanort was once a keyblade master who succumbed to darkness.
2. He was defeated by people with no relevance to this game. And awoke in Radiant Gardens with no memory.
3. He became a student of Ansem the Wise.
4. However while studying the darkness within hearts Xehanort became increasingly obsessed with it.
5. He sacrafices himself to the darkness and creates his heartless and his nobody.
6. Xehanort's Heartless assumed the form of Ansem.
7. Xehanort's Nobody assumed the form of Xemnas.
8. Xehanort's Heartless Ansem, takes possession of Riku's body.
9. At the end of KH1 the light behind the door of Kingdom Hearts rips Xehanort/Ansem from Riku's body.
10. Riku's heart is sent to the realm of darkness where he meets King Mickey. Where together they shut the door to the realm of darkness.
11. In KH:COM (the game i have no familliarity with) Xehanort/Ansem is revealed to still exist and attempts to take over Riku's body again after Naminé asks if he wants her to erase his memories.
12. Riku turns Naminé down. But struggles to attain homoestatis. (Balance. I just like showing off:D)
13. He defeats Xehanort/Ansem.
14. He joins DiZ donning a black coat and blindfold to ensure Sora is restored in peace.
15. While capturing Roxas in order to complete Sora again, Riku uses the power of darkness at the cost of becoming a physical manifestation of Ansem/Xehanort.
16. Trapped in this form, even after leaving DiZ.
17. Riku helps Sora in secret ashamed of his appearence.
18. Riku returns to his original form after Ansem the Wise's machine is destroyed.
~~This is all~~

@Sajin. I couldnt imagine who is potentially linked to who im afraid. :(
@Shotty. Id be intrigued to know how you thought Sajin became aligned.

@Hayker.
Hayker wrote: My role quite distinctly says Aeris. I know it was Aerith in KH, but this is what My role PM says.
Okay. So you say you knew it was Aerith, you know Aeris, is not a character in KH? Then why not just assume the mod made a mistake, pm him when you got your role and correct the matter?

Then 13mintes later it appears you try to regress back into the ace torching with
Hayker wrote: @Ace:Why did you investigate Wolframheart? I would have understood Kise, but wolf? Your reads clearly said neutral, while you made no effort to hide that you believed Kise was scum.
@UK. What exactly about DGB's case is compelling to you?

@DGB. I did consider when writing this up the first time that the "sucked into the black void" was because Kise had protected scum. And then i thought, what if it's some sort of punishment instead? And then i ruled that out because if you know of the "Werewolves of Miller's Hollow" then the idea of a player or players being barred for the day is disasterous. So then i was left with the only option that Kise was dead and that brought me back to Colbalt's death fit. There is next to nil of a chance he would have called out "YOU WILL ALL DISOLVE IN THE VOID" and coincidentally know the mod would use this if Kise had a role restriction/consequence.

I agreed above Starbuck was lurking. And there is something unsettling about her. But equally it may be nothing. I however miss what you are saying about Sajin.

@DTM. Not to sound as though i am defending Ace. But i am troubled by the doubt atm.
On one hand, im thinking, Kise got killed at night anyway. Couldnt ScumAce have claimed to investigate him were he lying scum, i mean Ace was all for a lynch on Kise and in this regard it would make sense. In other words, why would he say he investigated wolf unless he did.
On the other hand ScumAce could just have tried to buy some town cred and had it back fire on him. Or is this all subject to WIFOM?

@General Public. I highly doubt Kise was put into the void because
Colbalt NOBODYSCUMTEAM wrote: YOU WILL ALL DISOLVE IN THE VOID
From this, it can be assumed we are dealing with another nobody. WAKE UP! Following this, it can be assumed we also have an SK who is cutting people into pieces as SK's dont normally have a change of flavour kill.
Hayker wrote:Also, I don't think Starbuck has even been on recently DGB.
Liar. If i havent stated this before, if Starbuck flips scum, Haykers one to go for imho.

I like Flareonage's input to the game, looking up characters, weapons, however he is beginning to act empowered, kinda like he's an authoritized town, bossy and i find this peculiar.

@Flareonage. Re: Character list. Auron also fits into Final Fantasy. He was in Final Fantasy X.

Starbuck claims Cloud, only after everyone else has claimed.

Im confused about the discussion over Shotty. If someone can clarify ill give my weighing on the matter otherwise im dismissing it cause if i dont know then i cant take a stance. :D

Flareonage is coming under fire for specifically pointing out Riku. Clarifies that it was only because Riku is one of the only main characters left.

Oh, Flareonage also clarifies the case on Shotty. Its avatar related? Is this the only offense? Well im a little cautious if only because i was given a photograph of my character so i knew what he looked like. lol. Although i already knew. But just for funsies, i searched google images for DiZ and i got a number of images minus Ansem/Xehanort/Riku. Minus Minus points. Im on the same page as Hayker here.

@DGB. Im not sure i can determine whether Flareonage was being purposely misleading or innocently wrong yet.

@Flareonage. Minus points for trying to scrap up evidence against DGB. Iso Discode and mod for that modscene and you'll figure out why.
Minus minus points for your next post. 3796.

Frankly, trying to figure out that whole Ansem/Xehanort/Xemnas/Riku thing gave me a
headache.
worse headache.

Next, someone could have CC'd the Modscene. The only question mark that could potentially hanging over Discode/DGB would be whether or not they took off the blindfold.

Lol. im sorry but the Gorrad DGB thing DTM listed just made me lol. XD

Flareonage backtracks in the face of DTM.

Ah bah! I see more people have posted since i began writing. So on we go!

@Ace. The case against me please. And why would you vote Sajin when he has not yet isclosed his full claim yet?

Actually im inclined to believe Sajin. Lol. I remember i was stalking this game at periods at a time while another game of mine had stalled. Day2 had just opened past 2am here and i believe RayFrost was one of the people online when the Shiny was first announced. If Sajin is fakeclaiming then it is nothing short of luck. I think he's town. Of course i will iso what Slicey said but listing the person i distinctively remember online at the time of the shinny's introduction can only force me to say i believe Sajin is town. However Sajin... what do you mean by the votes in play if you dont mind my asking?

Other than that really ive the same questions as Iecerint. But like i said, im in high belief Sajin is now town.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3844 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Snow White »

Goderator Slicey wrote: NOTE: There is a shiny object. To take it, you must PM me saying Grab: Shiny Object. It will not count if you say it in the topic. The first person to PM me will get it, and if they fail it will go down the line in order of when the PM was sent. A notice will occur when the object is taken.
Im confused, can you clarify if this mean that you are being continually passed to people when your "master" is killed slash and or lynched? If you'd rather not say then i think i could live with that then its your choice and ill respect that.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3848 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Post by Snow White »

^^What Iec said.

@Iec. I think he made some mention of the doublevote post 3841 but i couldnt distinguish what he meant exactly... That said its all well and good trying to get our heads around it but i think Sajin has enough to clarify for when he gets back. Though twas mighty good of ya to dredge up that quote it rather speaks for itself.

My only concern atm is for how the mechanics would work when RF died. (if indeed there are mechanics to it)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3854 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Snow White »

@DTM. Re: Wolf potentially unwittingly hammering, i said the same that in an earlier post. But then i got rethinking again that he could have bullshitted us and said he investigated Kise, its much more viable... but like i said, hopefully, its just a nasty case of the doubt.

Re: Starbuck and UK activity.
Ive counted Starbuck online 3 seperate times today within one hour after i made post 3848. And twice again after that. She's posting in her other game(s). I dont understand why she is not posting here.

Nothing to say about UK's activity. I havent spotted him online yet.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Snow White »

You seem overtly defensive UK id pick at it but i fear atm all i would be doing is knit picking. So ill make this brief generally people participate in the games they are in. You have nothing to say re: wolf/ace. Or Sajin's claim? Or anyones claim?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3861 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Snow White »

@Iec. Oopsies! XD But that doesnt necessarily mean she's cleared though her chances are up. *No offense UK.

But still, that sounds over reactionary with the "im ALWAYS hidden" jizz. Sorry if i took it up wrong UK. Still, would be good to hear your opinion.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3869 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Snow White »

AHEM!! My thoughts on the Kise switch was explained on the next page that you linked to Starbuck. Post 3356.

Its funny how you address said issue to DGB and not myself. Why is this?

Provide moar please. It looks like your threading water.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3870 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Snow White »

Also. Re: the person who just voted. We're not lynching anyone until Sajin gets back sp he can clarify the questions addressed to him and disclose the information he said he had. (i think he said he intended to do this)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3872 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Snow White »

OMGOSH IEC!! Dont fugging scare me like that! Ive only counted 4votes. Its 6 for the lynch. :D

Anyone who votes or even more diobolically hammers
anyone
(from names begining with A-Z) is anti town.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3882 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Snow White »

Ugh. Bad connections and first day of work experiennce has me draind.

@Iec. I forgive you. ;) Besides chances are i might have miscalculated but hence the "no one vote" thing.

@Starbuck. The way you addressed the town about me, under the heading Snow White, saying my stance on Kise was odd, without saying why you found it odd, is odd slash bad in my book. Odd is an acceptable word. Its neither good or bad, its safe unless one specifies what kind of odd you mean. I took that up as bad odd and am i correct?

And instead of addressing me you sounded as though you were tentitively trying to put a noose round my neck to see how well it fit if others had reasons to find the post "odd". Am i wrong? What about my post was "odd" and why not address me for any necessarily clarification instead of the town? Or can you explain in your own words why my stance on Kise was "odd"? This is one of my issues.

Also you linked to a post in which i specified finding Kise suspect but i did not provide a case and take a stance on Kise until a later post which you failed to mention in any way, shape or form. So Im clarifying i do not want to hinder your reading but i have found something that i do not like and now i want clarification.

Anyway, still waiting for Sajin.

Dang nabit!! I'd intended to post this like an hour ago but its not working.

@Shotty. That sounds fair. Though i gotta admit i missed it altogether, i can understand how someone would catch it.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3884 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Snow White »

I just want to know where exactly you found my post odd and why. I found the circumstances in which you addressed your post odd slash bad and i want to know what you thought about my post was weird and why? Im entitled to know that right? Considering m elaboration on my Kise stance was on the next page.

Maybe im a little defensive. Im trying to come to a conclusion on you.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3901 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by Snow White »

Nobody please end day before i get back in like 7-8 hours please!!!!

I kinda have something to say but right now i dont have the time.

BE BACK SOON.

NO HAMMERS!
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3919 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Snow White »

@Starbuck. My faith in DGB stems from her predecessor. Discode recieved way too much heat from all angles from something she didnt even have to own up to. Also DGB's claim of Riku imho fits perfectly.

Secondly, Sajin is even being more truthful in regards his doublevote day2. I know because i gave it to him. He did not get an extra vote because he became active Day2 he got it because Joe gave it to him.

Im Auron, doublevoter. Indebited to Sora i am able to visit someone of my choice each night and "as the mother of all bad guys" subtly convince them (slash threaten them i assume <3) to align their vote with someone i find pro town.

Night 1. Joe aligned Iecerint's vote with Sajin.
Night 2. Joe took no action.
Night 3. MyMilked Eek attempted to align Starbucks vote to KDub. FAILED. But not roleblocked. (So i assumed this was from KDub's death)
Night 4. I attempted to align Starbuck's vote with DTMaster. FAILED. But not roleblocked.

???
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3924 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Snow White »

Starbuck ive seen how lax you appear to be in regard to what quotes you pick out. Im not liable to take your word for it.

Also, instead of answering you have just tried to throw dirt on my claim which incriminates you.

You just referring to your own game in another game which i know has been reputed but is on my list of games to read.

If we are talking with games and doublevoters, Ihatevanilla had a double voting post restricted less one to lynch townie. The only time when a double voter is hazardous to town is when town need to know something and the information is witheld. I thought this information would be relevant to town so i outputted it. I will not directly ask you to claim, but i wanted the information i had out before day ended. You also requested why i am more skeptical of you, and this has been the foundation. How you have reacted has not helped your cause.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3962 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Snow White »

@Starbuck. My over-reaction or overdoing of players deaths is something that i will sometimes do, if i feel so inclined. Scum and town but im more inclined to do it when i play themed games re:Prof Guppy's Return to Y town. It depends on if i have hunted for a players lynch or how i felt toward that player. Re: the same game, TonyMontana.

Although i will admit i left an Auron breadcrumb in Kise's farewell since he had mentioned a pheonix down. Which are used in Aurons FinalFantasyX.

It feels like you are scratching a barrell looking for dirt on me Starbuck combined with questioning town on my odd stance on Kise. Although claiming you hadnt read that right now you get offended when i say you are lax with quotes like even right now!

Look at the quote you provided for Colbalts death. Look 2 posts above the quote linked.
At least after today you'll know the flavor of both mafias.
and two FOUR posts below THAT. Aka Colbalts "Bah" post.
KING MICKEY WITH A GUN
BRILLIANT
YOU WILL ALL DISOLVE IN THE VOID
And ive stated repeatedly i trust DGB because her predecessor to me appeared town because upon revealing she was a heartless miller she recieved too much heat to be scum. Also, the Riku claim inho fits plausibly therefore i am happy.

Ive told you what i feared about you and ordinarily if a player was not as over reactionary as you are i would let this go but you havent and so i continue to ponder.

Re: Ace. Im not voting him anymore. Im unsure where he stands atm. I think if he were heartless scum he could have bussed his partner last night but that doesnt rule out the possiblity he's nobody scum equally i do not understand why he investigated Wolframnhart. But i cant see why he would lie either considering Kise died too in the night and he would have been far more well percieved. So i will do what DGB/Iecerint/DTM/Sajin conclude on what i should do.

That quote i believe was a misunderstanding between Iecerint and myself. Re. Iec thinking i said DGB was scummy.

Well no, there was no elaboration until recently about my fears about you because i didnt have a chance to sit down and outpour my thoughts until yesterday.

Okay you clear up the misunderstanding as you go along re: Colbalts death flavour of the last nobody.

I find in the talk of scum consistency vs. inconsistency. I think scum are more consistent, they know nearly everything that is happening and are aware of the best side to be on. How this would work in a game with two scum however is up in air.
However i think UK is righ ton the money with her explanation of consistency vs. inconsistency in fact her version is probably better.

Ill outline some brief issues with you Starbuck. But as to how ill find you ill re evaluate at the end of the page.
-Inactivity. But there's not much you can do about that if you dont have the time.
-Your quote on my kise stance being odd but not saying why you found it odd. Then claiming you didnt read it right.
-When I disclosed my role you immediately implied that it was scummy. "All games ive played (this site and off) doublevoters have been scum" It wasnt directed at me, it was directed to the town.
-There's too much IIOA(information instead of analysis. And the information quote wise can be faulty re:quotes. The questions not even to me but to others are fairly pointless but i can understand how you may be trying to get reads off people from gauging their reactions. However you could do with cooling your jets in responses to other people.
-I dont understand why you immensely seem to dslike DGB and are offended why i consider her one of the towniest people or have i missed something on this?

I think ive clarified everything? Or is there anything left you would like me to answer to Starbuck?

@Iecerint. I claimed because i cannot(for whatever reason) target Starbuck. She
constantly
elludes me, i do not know why and this is something i felt town needed to know in case i do not wake tomorrow.

And you were definately the name on my pm for my night 1 actions. lol. and i cant talk for why Joe targetted you. Maybe he thought you were too townie to be town. :lol: though in this regard i would have to disagree.

@DTM. Sorry for having outted you like that, i genuinely did think that my information was relevant. Oh! It took me a few times to read and understand why im innocent. XD Damn slang words. Should i just make my own decision on who to target? If either of my two targets die, my night action will fail. And i assume if i die, my night action will fail also. Needless to say. Im kind of curious however, and i hope you dont mind my asking, and if you want to keep it to yourself for now its okay but who did you hide with Night 2 and Night 4?

I support Sajins pressure vote on Hayker. I dont like quiet people.

How i find Starbuck. I can understand how my information was now irrelevant, but i do not like the way in which she has reacted to questions and observations by me and UK. Equally i am not a fan of her doubt over DGB someone who i consider town along with Iec, DTM, Sajin. I want to hear out why she thinks DGB is scum but i dont know if she can clarify this and i am unsure if my doubt over her will go away but im leaning toward scum atm.

The last scums i consider are between:
Starbuck/Hayker/Flareonage/Shotty/Ace

I think we've got enough days left in us to eventually nail the scum to the wall.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4011 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Snow White »

Hey amhere just need toread over a few things. Will give thoughts etc. as soon as my hands unfreeze and getsomething to eat.

Noone please voteunvote yadda yadda. lol.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4047 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Snow White »

Okay. I know i got held up or whatever. But blame a nine year old thats knee high to a grasshopper ruling the house and inconclusively my laptop.

I like Sajins post where he votes Hayker. We've seen far to little of him for me to be comfortable with.

@Iec re the Ansem issue. The only doubt that should be in your mind, was whether or not Discode/DGB would have taken the blindfold off. Everything else is plausible. Put yourself in her shoes. Its what ive doen and i will admit i think the curiousity would in effect entice one to remove the blindfold for a greater power. Even at such a price of becoming a miller. Much like Riku did in KH.

And DAMMIT I WATCHED THE VIDEO. :lol:

@Sajin. Starbuck being investigated.... and turning up innocent. Well its a bit of bad news and good news for me. I dont know if its her playstyle or attitude or her generally being scummy thats throwing me off. I dislike how the only real effort i seen from her before the day 4 and 5 catch up was the day i replaced in thats the 9th January to the 24th. Looking at her in iso the only noteworthy effort she really made toward a lynch was raider. But the day Raider was actually lynched she was making place holders. Today. She has been making an effort. Looking at everyone, examining them. In this light i would have previously liked her.
But it seems unfortunate the Mafia doctor died last night. Thus it can be percieved that the doctor could have protected Starbuck GF until such a time an investigation was carried out on her, and an innocent obtained in case of a potential lynch due to lurking but then again town wasnt really short of them anyway. We're short some kills and ive also made note of this at the bottom of this post. It may have been possible the lack of kills were directed at Stabuck protected GF scum. But what doubts me is that every mafia role revealed to date has been different. We've had Janitor, Claim Killer, Godfather, Theif and Doctor. Bring it down to the crunch though and i would say in light of Starbucks recent behaviour and the coincidentalness of her timing to actively participate, i'd be okay with her lynch as im starting to have a bit of doubt on the Ace wagon going.

@Flareonage. Where has Starbuck's claim "already" logical and believable? She's only claimed to be Cloud.

Id rather not assume we are lynching anyone just yet with plenty left to discuss.

@Sajin. Im out now so ive got no qualms about a Mass Claim.

@Starbuck. You are fighting a losing battle in the quote wars.
Starbuck wrote: You keep alluding that I'm overreacting when I really haven't been.
StarbuckIso79 wrote: Since we have people who refuse or are selective with their reading, I will restate the lie I caught DGB in.
Here you do not ask for any clarification. Only town acceptance.
StarbuckIso80 wrote: All the double voter roles I've seen in the mafia games I've played (on and off this site) have all been scum or third party.

I am very, very wary of double voter claims.
Pre cluding to the town that town double voters do not exist.
StarbuckIso81 wrote:How is it nit pickery when DGB stated she CLAIMED EARLY/IMMEDIATELY when she didn't and HEAVILY/A LOT when she didn't?
Were the caps really that necessary?
StarbuckIso82 wrote:(regarding her being lax with quotes) You have only played in one other game with me. I'd greatly appreciate if you have more experience with me and my play before you go out of your way to misrepresent me.
Im judging you based on this game Starbuck. Imo you have been lax with quotes this game and i have formed an opinion on that. I am not misrepersenting you, to me this is what you have been and i will not hide what i believe to be true. Look toward Oman's Utopia mafia. I tried to hang another player because she made a mistake with quote tags. Its something i do. And in fact when replacing into games i usually forewarn players of this. Quotes are something i take very seriously.
StarbuckIso82 wrote: How exactly did I throw dirt on it? I gave my opinion on how I FEEL about double voters, especially having had experience as one.

In my EXPERIENCE, I have come across more scum double voters than town. I never said town double voters didn't exist.
Actually if you look it up on the Wiki, a double voter is listed as a pro-town role.
Now this you failed to mention in your OP which imo means you were waiting to see would anyone agree with you. Again Caps are unnecessary.
StarbuckSamePost wrote:Please stop stretching my words and stop trying to put words into my mouth.

You have purposely misrepresented what I said.
I have given my opinion on the matter. I am not allowed to have an opinion? The difference is i address my thoughts to you and allow room for clarification if any. You to my recollection have not given me the same courtesy.
StarbuckIso84 wrote:DGB, are you ever going to answer the questions I have towards you or are you going to continue to ignore them?
Starbuck85 wrote:DGB, they are all in my catch up posts on the last page as well as my intial catch up from the rest of Day 4.

I have told you where they are and have asked for your answers multiple times.

I'm not going to hand hold you through this because I know that you wouldn't do it for anyone else.
Starbuck86 wrote:Re-format?

It's called look under the underlined that says "On DrippingGoofball".

This is just being lazy imho.
If you'd both just done what the other had asked instead of bickering this wouldnt even be an issue. And if you were seriously considering a case then i am at loss to think you wouldnt restate the case in question.
Starbuck87 wrote:Is it really that hard to iso me?
*facepalm*
Starbuck88 wrote: I asked you why about a few things. I've asked you to elaborate on other things as well.

Why are you ignoring this and misrepresenting me?
You've got her attention, all you have to do is restate your case, if your talking about what a short time it is go get it!!
Starbuck91 wrote:Why do you not like the fact that I'd like someone to elaborate on their statement?
Sorry. It was to town you were addressing that "Her kise stance is odd" Not me. You asked no elaboration but when i called you out on my so called stance you claimed not to have read my whole quote right.
Starbuck wrote:Cooling my jets? In what fashion? I'm trying to scumhunt.
While not fully reading quotes and linking to the wrong quotes.
Starbuck wrote:What exactly about my responses makes you feel that I need to cool my jets?
The way in which you ascertain you are right when you are wrong by not address the person who you are talking about. The way you called me out for my odd stance on Kise seeing if someone would agree with you, maybe give you a bit more leverage. The way you find it skeptical that i find one person to be more likely to be innocent than the rest.
Starbuck wrote:I have found quite a few questionable things with her that at this point she still hasn't answered to and has completely ignored.
You were both having a war about this and if you were this passionate about it i would assume you to post a mega wall of questions directly for DGB for her to answer but you have not done so, so i must conclude that your "case" is one that she could potentially tear apart and turn back on you. I believe her more innocent than you so i take her word a lot faster than yours and i have seen little to convince me to do otherwise.
^^ This is just me trying to make me post look a little neater. :(

I dislike anti prod posters. Its how i lost my newbie game. He was waiting for the time limit to run out. Very bitter over that loss. :@ But back on point! There's no point in hiding shit Hayker. Thats just an easy pass for scum to go "oh but i was only joking about where i put them on my list" when they want to flip sides. *Sigh* do you not think?

Iso Starbuck theres about 9content posts or less or else she's agreeing with someone. The only person she made an attempt to hang was Raider and even at that she was riding the wave so as to speak.

@Flareonage. You have forgot that Starbuck claimed Cloud.

@UK. =r I like this game! :(
Re: Starbuck/UK dispute. I think meta voting is bullshit. Im unfamilliar with the site and even i was made aware of Tar's amazing game. Although i do not like how Ace is presumed obvious scum. Im beginning to doubt it severely.

Actually. Does anyone else find it strange the only person not to have acknowledges Sajin's innocent on Starbuck is Satrbuck? Unless ive missed something Starbuck? No "Omg obviously!" or asking "What made you investigate me? :S"

@Iec. :( Dont scare me with talk of DGB being bad. Because thats a good enough theory to entertain. *gets nervous* But the main heartless baddie is malificent inho. She could have passed for a doctor. But now the doctor is dead i believe that if the heartless have a GF it is her. LMFAO. No! Im rebelling from the Ace lynch. Its not sitting right. He mentioned his alignment role could specify a third party. Before anyone was entertaining the idea of a third party. Im seeing him as less likely scum by the day or else im just getting cold feet.

Sajins word is good. He and Kise have history. lol. I agree with DGB being town, though im not seeing UK as scum though. Is this just a hunch or is there some substance involved? Sajin, if you dont mind my asking, why did you investigate Starbuck?

Re:Namine as a roleblocker she's aligned with good. Yes she wipes memories clean but she works for the greater good. The only qualm i would have is if she is in the game. We've already seen that Donald duck does not appear to be so therefore we can not be sure who else is not here either.

@DTM i think Uk actually pointed out Starbuck asks questions to take the onus off herself. Anything ive mentioned to her has got me OMGUS'd. And iunno. It seems rather weak. The friction between Starbuck and UK does not seem forced so i would guess that if one of them is lynched scum, the other one is slightly more in the clear. Also. On reflection on my own being cleared, if there are four heartless you cannot rule out the possibility that i used my ability last night and partnerA killed.

If PZ was the nobody who tried to kill N1. That may explain the lack of a nobody kill N1? Or will i be going back to mafia for dummies 101? JK.

Unvote, Vote Flareonage
ReReading my previous posts I think the most interesting thing is that he has more or less backed Starbuck up in regard to the DGB hunt and i dont like it. He backtracked his thoughts regarding DGB in the face of DTM and claimed Starbucks claim was "already" logical and believable without anything other than a name to go on. Sajin in his opinion only confirmed this.
Flare3978 wrote:Starbuck was already logical and believable and now confirmed by you
Come tomorrow and if i am dead out of Starbuck and Flareonage, one of these is certified scum. Maybe even both.

So tell me Flareonage, i wish to understand, what do you think of Cloud?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4048 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Snow White »

"Cloud" lol.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4050 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Snow White »

But Namine is good. While she may have been forced to work for the organisation she is essentially a good person who does her best to restore Sora's memory. I know she erases memories too but Ace's claim about the third party too when there was little evidence to suggest to without doing a reread to me is pretty viable. Although i have not liked his actions re DGB nor do i like how he claims to have investigated Wolf when there was little next to no reason for him to do so. But, Sajin had a point. Ace is looking like the easy lynch. Granted he may have landed himself there, but if he's town he's town none the less.

RE: the nobodies. The thought was established "Sucked into the black void" was the last nobody kill. If Namine was scum Namine wouldnt she have to forfeit her RB for a kill? In which case im not cleared at all. I see the roleblock coming from a Heartless and the Heartless i would find most accredited would be Jafar and Malificent. (either one for exploded) But Jafar as a RB and Malificent maybe as a GF. Or maybe something more deadly in place instead of a GF.

Yah i know it was kinda a catch up post. But its what the blindfold represents when you said DGB scared you a little with her Riku/Ansem claim, so long as Discode removed the blindfold, i can see DGB as town even if she is a miller.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4052 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Snow White »

I guess....

But the idea that the Void is not a nobody kill is laughable when you look at Colbalts last words imo.

And yes, from what i understand both heartless and nobodies have access to the corridors of darkness.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4057 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Snow White »

@DGB i really dont believe that it was.

WIFOM is always baring in my mind but i am happy so long as the idea is out there.
Extra kills in regard as to the "last nobody flavour kill = void" and crushed and cut to pieces remaining in play this morning.
AtE noted.
I dont see how you can measure those sort of things. To me she came in gave her results, i dont see much more necessity than that. I think DGB is town and there is nothing anyone could really do to change that. I will follow her lead and do what she assumes to be best. Equate the same measurement of trust with DTM. Maybe Sajin and Iec.
Not everyone has experience with DoubleVoters and you saying that to me, was like "this person is anti town" when im not. It felt like you were fishing to see if anyone else felt that way and could it be cause for a wagon. Im the doublevoter anyway and whatever way you wish to judge me for it is your deciding i can only state i do not like the way in which you have insinuated things, looking for the towns agreement before backpedalling saying you have done no such thing when in my opinion you have.
Because imo you did not apologise for it. All i recall was "this is my excuse" now i think your a bit more genuine.
In regards to Ace. Ive had more time to think things through. If you've ever stayed up until 5am you'll easily be confused as to the happenings too.
Im saying normally some recognition is made when one learns you've been investigated. You've been singled out. You've been chosen for one reason or another. I know i'd be curious as to why i was investigated. Or at least said something indignant.

@Iec. Lol. the only thing that piqued my interest was Colbalts "with my death you'll know the last flavour kill of the nobodies" when something capping you in the face you dont tend to miss it. And in no way did "disolve" sound user friendly. I thought it was more significant and if it gave town insight into who or what could be approaching them i thought it best to outit even if i did sound nutty. And i will admit again on that note i was horrifically wrong on the SKise. Although admittedly i have lost interest in catching up the remainder 40pages.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4062 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Snow White »

Flareonage wrote:@Snow white: I said it was logical and believable because it fits in with th leon role
Elaborate please.

I must have missed what significance the leon role was in comparision to Cloud.

We've seen already that main protaginists such as Donald Duck are not in this game. I dont see why a simple name claim of Cloud verifies one of being "logical and believable".
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4067 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by Snow White »

Flareonage wrote:Sajin confirmed starbuck. That's good enough for me unless you can find a reason why we shouldn't trust sajin
You claimed Starbuck's claim was "already logical and believable BEFORE Sajin's verification.
FlareonageIso114 wrote:Starbuck was
already
logical and believable and
now
confirmed by you
bar one name claim Starbuck gave i dont see how believable and logical her claim was.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4083 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Snow White »

I would have hammered if it was requisite. But i believed we were waiting for mass claims and was not overally happy with the Ace case. Flareonage is a much stronger lead. Lynching Hayker is like walking a tight rope. You never know what way your going to fall, but fall you do.

However we shall see where it goes and deal with whatever the consequences are of his flUp i will deal with tomorrow if the time comes.

Anyway. Now, it looks like we wait.
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”