roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

i heard a rumor i'm replacing into this game. i'll be doing some reading now.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

this thread is very fast. keep it up like that and i'll never actually catch up.

i think annachie is town, so that wagon should dissipate asap.

i'm still digesting the miller claim bit. once upon a time i would have defended the claimed miller, but then i played a game where i got very burned for doing just that, so instead i'll just hope someone kills him before too long.

the real action is here though.
vote: benmage

fos: nhammen
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

Benmage wrote:
roflcopter wrote: the real action is here though.
Explain this vote.
you are scum. zing!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

Benmage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Explain this vote.
you are scum. zing!
I hate people....Why can't everyone just be logical...helpful..and answer things when asked.....I just dont get it.

You really not gonna explain your vote??
i believe annachie is town, and i'm putting my faith in sophie and adel. also, gut.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

Bogre wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Benmage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Explain this vote.
you are scum. zing!
I hate people....Why can't everyone just be logical...helpful..and answer things when asked.....I just dont get it.

You really not gonna explain your vote??
i believe annachie is town, and i'm putting my faith in sophie and adel. also, gut.
Doesn't annachie's case assert that Sopianaie is scummy ?

Thus, believing in Annachie's case and having faith in Sopaniae seem to be contradictory.
does it? as you can probably tell i haven't actually finished reading.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Ectomancer wrote:
roflcopter wrote:does it? as you can probably tell i haven't actually finished reading.
This pisses me off. Get the hell out of the thread with the bullshit "This player is town" and "This player is scum" until you've actually read the material that people are voting these players over! Hey, why bother reading the thread at all? You already know the answers!

Turd of Suspicion: roflcopter
get over yourself, scum. there are players who function perfectly well as replacements without ever reading at all, so consider yourself lucky that at some point i will read.

how exactly does not having read the game make me more suspicious?

why didn't you comment on anything else except for this? failure to act is as scummy as any active thing anyone could do.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Benmage wrote:
roflcopter wrote: why didn't you comment on anything else except for this?
failure to act is as scummy as any active thing anyone could do.
huh :? :? :? w.t.f.....there are countless things people choose not to comment on....countless things get ignored by players everygame....imagine if everyone commented on every little thing....scary

Now is there something of importance ecto failed to comment on?
knee-jerk reaction to answer for ectomancer has been noted. after you're lynched and flip scum we can proceed to killing him. thank you for your time.

as for the specifics, ecto felt the need to deride me for something thats not even remotely related to my alignment rather than interact with or comment on anything actually game related. its known in the biz as active lurking, though i can't say if i know how his activity has been for the rest of the game.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

Ectomancer wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
roflcopter wrote:does it? as you can probably tell i haven't actually finished reading.
This pisses me off. Get the hell out of the thread with the bullshit "This player is town" and "This player is scum" until you've actually read the material that people are voting these players over! Hey, why bother reading the thread at all? You already know the answers!

Turd of Suspicion: roflcopter
get over yourself, scum. there are players who function perfectly well as replacements without ever reading at all, so consider yourself lucky that at some point i will read.

how exactly does not having read the game make me more suspicious?

why didn't you comment on anything else except for this? failure to act is as scummy as any active thing anyone could do.
You are fucking insane if you think anyone is going to buy that you can NOT read a game and know what the fuck is going on. READ THE GAME FIRST AND THEN MAKE SOME OPINIONS ABOUT IT. Otherwise STFU.
Still failing to do anything meaningful and instead posting just to yell at me. Its like you want to create a new brand of active lurking.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

just help hang benmage today, pyotr. it's gonna be a good time. we'll bring popcorn.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

Ectomancer wrote:You have no
clue
what you are talking about. Know how I know?
You can't know a damn thing without reading the game and PEOPLE's NAMES DONT REVEAL ALIGNMENT

Just quit bitching about me jumping your ass for not reading the game but talking crap anyhow and read it, then post cases using some of the shit you just read! Right now your case is you apparently have something personal against Ben. I don't know, know why? You havent read the game, so clearly your desire to lynch him comes from outside of it, and I really dont give a rats ass what that reason might be, except it isnt going to fly in this game. Dig it?
i have read enough of the game to have formed an in game opinion about ben, and had by the point that i made the vote.
once again
you have devoted an entire post to bitching me out. since i started posting you have done literally nothing but bitch about how i haven't read the game. THAT is scummy enough for me to have a solid scum read on you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

pyotr, could i bother you to link a couple examples of the scummy-as-hell posts kyle made before he disappeared so i don't have to dig through this massive game to find what you're talking about?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

Benmage wrote:
roflcopter wrote: THAT is scummy enough for me to have a solid scum read on you.
:roll:

Someone calls you out for posting without reading...and thats a
solid
scum read. (
Peoples logic amaze me everygame
Check)
hey there misrepresentation. you imply i have a solid read on him because he called me out. i specifically said i have a solid read on him because since i have joined he has done NOTHING BESIDES calling me out, over and over again. try harder to defend your scumbuddy, thanks.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Sopianae wrote:If Ecto is Benmage's partner, though, I wonder why he only just now started to really defend him.
because i'm obviously dangerous, duh
Adel wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Adel wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Adel wrote:Benmage, what do you make of these two posts?
charter wrote:This game is a disaster. Neopi IS scum, Borge IS NOT scum. Annachie IS scum. Why are people still voting Bogre?

Adel, what scumhunting have you done? I can't find any. What scum have you caught so far?
charter wrote:Yeah, this "case" against Benmage is a combination of reaching to the moon and wild imagination mixed together.

We should be lynching Annachie, for his vote of Tubby, then changing the reasons later to 'tubby's idea was scummy' but never explaining that either. The fact that he then voted Bogre to 'see if the miller claim is true' is just gravy.
As far as post one goes, I would call this game at the moment, quite the disaster. I don't agree with all of his reads. ....I guess what you did can be called scum hunting, but it was real shitty, so other than terrible it was mostly an unnecessary game distraction. I still see zero reasoning for you to claim while i was away. And yeah 'what scum have you caught' its a silly question as noones dead yet.

As for post 2, i agree the case on me was depolarable.
So thats good for him....and as for his points against annachie i dont really know about them out of context, or off the top of my head...i'd have to go back and read/look at them.
was there evidence in this thread that makes it understandable that he, as town, could come to the conclusion that the case on you was deplorable?
That would require me to read where these posts occur and try and guess his mindset. Just because one person reads something and thinks "A" doesn't mean everyone who reads the samething is going to think "A".
Ecto and roflcopter and charter, what do you guys think of this exchange?
it certainly makes it appear charter could be scum with benmage too. this game is big enough for ben/ecto/nhammen/charter all to be scum.
adel wrote:My model for Ecto-scum suggests that he is much more likely to share a scum alignment with Anna than with Ben. If Ecto and Ben are both scum I doubt they are on the same scumteam.
i am confident enough in my town read of anna to tell you that you need to re-evaluate him and reconsider a ecto-ben scumteam. i join the game and set myself against ben, then all of the sudden ecto is up my ass, trying to discredit everything i say. direct chainsaw defense in action, the best example of it possible. if benmage is scum i will basically guarantee ecto flips the same kind of scum.

blah blah blah ecto goes on a tear being an example of what never to say if you're town

i'm gonna side with annachie about kyle, he could easily be newbtown and i'd rather he be replaced than lynched while we have so many more important lynches to take care of, such as benmage and ecto.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

charter is scum with benmage too
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

pyotr, i'd still like to see those links i requested back in this post
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah i read that post two above my own, the fact that it didn't contain links is why i went ahead and reminded you to please post some links
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

i wanted to see how much effort you're willing to put into possibly getting another vote for kyle. now i know, and we can get back to lynching benmage, which is more important.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

are you gonna help me lynch benmage? we can have both if you'll come to my wagon first. we do have the ability to multilynch in a day.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

if we had more time before deadline i'd want to just go ahead and lynch everyone who always ends up being endgame lynchbait today so we can get on with our lives tomorrow. this seems to include at the least ben, kyle, claimed miller bogre and tubby (nothing personal, i liked being your mason buddy but even in that game if you hadn't been able to claim mason you probably would have ended up lynched)

it all starts with lynching ben as quickly as we can, so lets get those votes on
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

alternately, if everyone believes in how awesome i am at finding scum as strongly as i do, we can just lynch all of ben, ecto, nhammen and charter today. that would qualify as the greatest achievement by a town in the game of mafia ever recorded.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

why are you against lynching both benmage and kyle today?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

Pyotr C. Romanof wrote:I'm not completely opposed to lynching Benmage, but I don't think you understand just how
scummy and terrible
a player he is, day in and day out.
as i mentioned a few posts ago, that is reason enough to lynch someone on day one when we have the opportunity to lynch as many people as our hearts desire before the deadline. the fact that there are so many people obviously connected to benmage is just gravy for after he flips scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

he's legitimately scummy. you just said he's always scummy. therefore it follows that he must be scummy right now. therefore you should help me lynch him.

i rule at debates.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

if there are multiple scumgroups i'd give great odds pyotr is in one and really thinks kyle is in the other
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

ortolan vote for benmage, thats the wagon on your list you need to join

pyotr stop tiptoeing around benmage and vote for him. you are not doing anything worthwhile. what good is a brand new wagon on buttonmen going to do when deadline is in a week?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

when benmage flips scum somebody shoot pyotr
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

sigh

ok guys, if i help you lynch kyle first, then can we
please
lynch benmage, followed by phate/ecto and nhammen?

unvote, vote: kyle
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

Benmage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:sigh

ok guys, if i help you lynch kyle first, then can we
please
lynch benmage, followed by phate/ecto and nhammen?

unvote, vote: kyle
Your case is going with Adel, cause he's good....and not liking my reaction, is that correct or am I missing something?
you're missing something
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

gut read, various fallacious arguments, copious connections to other scummy players all of whom i would like to lynch after finishing up with you and seeing your scum flip
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

Benmage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:gut read, various fallacious arguments, copious connections to other scummy players all of whom i would like to lynch after finishing up with you and seeing your scum flip
and what will you think if i flip town?
this question gets asked all the time and is always a stupid question

i will think "geez, i got that one wrong, time to go figure out who really is scum"

fortunately i'm not wrong so i won't even have to go through the effort of thinking that.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

ben wrote:And then get ready resharpen those pencils when you hit the books to "figure out who really is scum" (ps re-read your role pm)
i presume this was an attempt to call me scum? :roll:

connections to: ecto, pyotr, charter just to name a few
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

all benmage voters on kyle, after he's dead all kyle voters back on ben. lets do this.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i love adel's theory, and will be making sure the appropriate lynches go through even if he dies.

after kyle is officially deaded we are killing benmage, and if possible also bogre and nhammen. that would be an excellent first day.

post 1017 is hilarious desperation from benmage. adel obviously has him cornered.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

all aboard!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

hey charter, would you rather be lynched today or tomorrow?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tajo, do you want to die next?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tajo wrote:Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:48 pm Post subject: 1070
Im prob going to compile a list of player that are following Adel like sheep since regardless of his alignment, Im pretty sure there are some scum hidden there. These group of people are not even considering Adel as scum here.
its called a town read, tajo.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Phate wrote:There are better lynches than Benmage right now. I'd like to see him live a little longer.

Vote: Annachie

If we can't agree on Anna, I'm also fine with Bogre.
gee, i thought ecto was scum with benmage, and here comes phate to reaffirm my suspicions.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Adel wrote:
Phate wrote:There are better lynches than Benmage right now. I'd like to see him live a little longer.

Vote: Annachie

If we can't agree on Anna, I'm also fine with Bogre.
I was just starting to think that we were doing this in the wrong order.

unvote:Benmage, vote:Annachie
don't overthink it. annachie is 1) my neighbor and 2) my most confident town read
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

adel wrote:Before we lynch Benmage I want Annachie to explain the information leak think he says that he has, and I want one of his neighbors to confirm that information leak.
i didn't really understand the information leak thing entirely, as i haven't carefully read anything before 5 or so pages after my replacement in was announced. but i very strongly believe that anna is town and if there is scum in my neighborhood (by no means a guarantee) it would be buttonmen.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

adel, switch your vote back to ben
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

nuwen, you should vote for ben
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by roflcopter »

socrates wrote:I am willing to move onto Benmage just to put this clusterfuck out of its misery. Then we can lynch Charter, maybe?
yes, and also bogre, nhammen and possibly tajo.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Adel wrote:sorry guys, we should've lynched him several pages ago. I kept hoping that he would go full retard or something and out his entire team.
indeed, sometimes you really don't need to add that one extra layer to the master plan when just killing benmage dead immediately would have done much better.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Adel wrote:
Adel wrote:sorry guys, we should've lynched him several pages ago. I kept hoping that he would go full retard or something and out his entire team.
damnit, that post might be offensive to some people. I apologize.
i assumed it was a tropic thunder reference. if so, well done sir. if not, tsk tsk political correctness etc etc.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i don't want to lynch buttonmen before ben's flip, as the whole leak thing is only legit once we get confirmation of ben's alignment.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i worry that we will not have time to get two more lynches through because the ben lynch took longer than it should have. i think we should focus on bogre first, then charter if we can pull it off.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: bogre
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i really prefer charter first

vote: charter

nuwen, why not tajo?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tate seems like a lock to get replaced, which is preferable to policy lynching. charter is just sitting around daring people to notice how obviously scummy he is.

nuwen, you seem to have tajo's place on the spectrum confused. he's scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

fucking fine

unvote, vote: tate

you guys are all assholes and we are lynching charter next

i will be the first one saying i fucking told you so if he flips power role and we were the bunch of assholes who insisted on lynching him instead of letting him get replaced. if any of you will get it through your head that there is NO WAY TO GET A CLAIM OUT OF HIM and switch to the charter wagon i will go straight back

yes, i'm already hammered and angry, happy new year
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: charter

did you read the part of this game where it was revealed that annachie and i are neighbors?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

look how active charter gets when threatened. see scum dance. dance, scum, dance!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

the point is not meta, the point is that charter has not interacted with anything of consequence and hidden behind his angry annachie vote and "ur all stupid" bullshit all day, and that is scummy by itself.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

charter is also solely defending against a meta-case, which is a giant strawman
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

pretty obvious if charter doesn't get lynched today someone needs to put a bullet in his brain tonight
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ortolan just got
so much
scummier. that was a too scummy to be scum fallacy he just dropped on charter's behalf.

i'm in the midst of a forty eight hour drunk, so i can't guarantee i'll be around again before deadline. charter needs to die. my vote is already in place, its time everyone else got on board.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

kill charter. kill him dead.

neopi, do the self-preservation thing and vote for charter

sophie and buttonmen, be a pal and vote for charter

pyotr, stop waffling like john kerry and get your vote back on charter

cobalt, stop pretending like you don't know how scummy charter is and vote for charter

that is all
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: neopi

Adel wrote:who has a strong enough stomach for a 7th lynch?
i would consider nhammen or tubby, not really anyone else before we get our impending metric fuckton of reveals
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Socrates wrote:I need this answered before I support a tubby lynch:

What is Tubby's Scum motivation for claiming when he did? ESPECIALLY a coached Tubby. (remember that Scum can daytalk.)
this way he will not draw nightkill fire from opposing scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by roflcopter »

so that other lynch happened? cool

vote: tubby
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

i know who annachie bodyguarded and its a good bet he died because of a successful protect. i would like to see nhammen and cobalt claim very much first if we have a massclaim.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm still thinking about it. do you want just individual abilities claimed, or group abilities as well? i can certainly see the usefulness of claiming all group memberships, but massclaiming altogether with only one dead scum seems hella premature.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

cobalt, did you have anything unexpected happen with the resolution of actions?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

nhammen, what is your opinion of cobalt?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Adel wrote:is anyone else starting to suspect that Annachie was a vig kill, and not a scum kill?
i suspect that annachie died as a result of successfully protecting someone else with the bodyguard ability
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

this is true. but i seriously doubt scum would shoot annachie, and i strongly believe scum would shoot the person annachie was protecting. as i said earlier, i know the identity of this person, thanks to the fact that up until his untimely demise i shared a qt with him.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm exceedingly confident that annachie's bodyguard target is town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok, i think nhammen is scum and cobalt is town

vote: nhammen
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

nhammen wrote:
roflcopter wrote:nhammen, what is your opinion of cobalt?
Well, his actions yesterday did not fit what I would call town. But, during the charter wagon, he was pushing the wagon away from charter and towards neopi, which I don't see a scum doing. Unless there are two scum teams. But for now, it looks like a pretty sure thing he isn't scum with neopi, so that reduces his possibility of being scum. So that leaves him slightly town.
thats answer has much more waffling in it than i expected.

you should claim.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

adel, annachie actually names his bodyguard target between post 1705 and 1706, along with stating the belief that he won't survive the day. before that post (his last in the qt) he hadn't shared the fact that he had any ability with us.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i received an amnesiac tracker result showing nhammen target cobalt. so nhammen is full of it and is a mafia power role (most likely roleblocker), cobalt is town and his neighbor is very probably town too after that spiel.

lynch nhammen now plox
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by roflcopter »

nhammen already pretended he asked.

ps, i told buttonmen about my amnesiac tracker reception in our qt when i had him vote for nhammen and suddenly nhammen has magically figured out he must have been tracked and come up with this crazy claim. buttonman dies next.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

funny i can't remember you raising a stink about it last time, when it turned out annachie was just totally off base and the person she thought a leak had gone to was town. seems like the reaction is only elicited when i pin you to your real partner.

fearmongering about the neighborhood ability is worthless, i'm sure you already told your scumteam what to expect anyway and its practically guaranteed i'll get killed after getting nhammen and you lynched today.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

wow nhammen got so much more active now that he's about to be lynched
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: buttonmen

btw, amnesiac tracker whoever you are, send your results to someone else tonight because i'm most likely going to get killed. nhammen and buttonmen flipping scum will basically prove i'm town and the scum can't have me wandering around blowing up their spot like that for the rest of the game.

here's how today went

i asked questions of cobalt and nhammen, trying to figure out whether nhammen could really be a town power role or if he targeted cobalt with something anti town. at some point i tell buttonmen in our neighborhood qt that i had a track result of nhammen to cobalt, and that he should vote nhammen but not say why so we can pressure him. shortly thereafter nhammen magically figures out not just that i must have
something
on him, but that i must have TRACKED him TO COBALT.

then comes nhammen's ridiculous "ort told rofl my secrets" schtick and buttonmen blows up in a pile of scumminess. its lynch time.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

i would be satisfied with buttonmen and richard dying
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

RichardGHP wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Richard is next, though, Mr Lurking Is A Strategic Choice.
This is my third game and I am still confused as to why lurking is a definite scum-tell.
As lurking scum, you should be exquisitely aware of all the advantages you are deriving from keeping a low profile. Unfortunately, we're on to that strategy of not implicating oneself while letting other players take the risks, and associated flak for wrong decisions.

For this you will die today.

I hope you understand now.
That's assuming that I am actually scum, and you are assuming the worst. The strategy I use (lurking) is not exclusively to let others take the risks, but to allow me to look things over in my head and in RL days to come, offer my thoughts. Yes, in part, I lurk to avoid suspicion - because I want to stay in the game, even though I win with whatever team I'm on, even if I die. It's a habit I've picked up over my few games.
kick the habit, or you will get policy lynched in every single game i ever see you in
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

now my fate is sealed, so definitely don't send me another amnesia result because i'm gonna get whacked asap
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by roflcopter »

TheButtonmen wrote:I love this wagon on me for trying to advert a mislynch. Torino street, mine and ROFL's hood has the ability Soloist Vig; So when you were wondering why Annachie was shot last night there's a piece of the puzzle, now ROFL is trying to get me lynched off of his claims of what happned in the QT. So please direct your attention to the people who are pushing this wagon (which is based on me trying to stop a mislynch), as Scum getting another NK is a bad thing.
1) nhammen's role/faction hasn't been revealed yet, so labeling it a mislynch is false, and trying to give yourself town cred for attempting to prevent it doubly so
2) appeal to fear
3) omgus
4) appeal to emotion
5) why don't you do like ortolan asked and describe what happened in our qt?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

if they're really masons then i was just wrong. i'm willing to let that one work itself out.

unvote

tajo seems shady, phate is very shady, tubby needs to remember than nhammen targeted cobalt with something last night and cobalt is only scum if nhammen flips mafia doctor or the like and until that time he needs to get better suspects. tubby also needs to quantify he reads no that pile of people he labeled "unsure on" because that shit is not gonna fly.

vote: phate
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

Sopianae wrote:
Sopianae wrote:I don't understand how rofl's track results on nhammen implicated him as scum. If he claims to have investigated Cobalt, it's not unlikely that he'd show up having targeted Cobalt even though he was blocked. Has anyone brought up this argument?
Never mind, I consulted TDC, target doesn't show up if blocked. Who else had consulted TDC about this?
nhammen said he had consulted the mod as well, and got the same response. this is why my result was in direct contradiction to what he claimed happened.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb/adel is the most obviously town player in this game, even more than the claimed masons. i will not tolerate suggestions that she be lynched. sophie just went waaaay up my scumdar for bringing up adel's absurd "lynch me to prove i'm town then do what i said" shenanigans again.

unvote, vote: tajo

i still expect i'll be targeted for death thanks to the either/or scenario with nhammen's claim vs my info, but i think we should not lynch more than two people today.

people who need to be vigged:
phate/ecto
howard
tubby
sophie
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

Sopianae wrote:Excuse me, but one virtually unreadable player replacing another doesn't help my stance on the game at all. I need a clear perspective, and while both Adel's and DGB's analyses have been relatively insightful, I don't want to see that player slot anywhere near endgame.
She's town. Stop that.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

Sophie is scum. Bump her up to the top of the vig list. Or we can just lynch her after Tajo.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2275 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm leery of lynching more than two more people today, and i think socrates is town, but otherwise i like your plan
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm standing fast on no more than two more lynches today
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: tajo

someone shoot ecto

dgb is town

hi elvis! (i will probably have to lynch you tomorrow)

i don't want any lynches today beyond tajo

that is all
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2478 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

annachie bodyguarded adel/dgb, therefore dgb is town

i can't explain how nhammen ended up being town except that the mod must have made a mistake somewhere between his results and mine, which is shitty. i die today. thats just what has to happen.

no one else should be lynched today, period. then tomorrow kill everyone who is frothing at the mouth for mine and ortolan's blood. this group includes but is not limited to socrates.

i am a vanilla townie. my neighborhood has the soloist vigilante ability. because i will die today, any shot i would attempt to make won't go through anyway. that is all.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ecto, elvis, socrates - these people are scum. kill them tomorrow.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

oh and tajo. there is absolutely zero chance the scum would not have taken the opportunity for another mislynch yesterday with him a step from being hung.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2489 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

do not fucking lynch anyone but me today
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Ellibereth wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
do not fucking lynch anyone but me today
I HAVE ROLE INFO ON PLUM
k fine just her and me then, no one else. don't let socrates or wheover get their four lynches in
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Ectomancer wrote:
roflcopter wrote:annachie bodyguarded adel/dgb, therefore dgb is town
Anna may have bodyguarded Adel, but Anna didn't die from it.
yes it does, what scum with half a brain is really going to shoot the person they are sure they can mislynch the next day?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

the town won't be able to get its act together. i hope the scum feel empty inside because they're going to get a win out of a mod mistake.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

its fine. lynch me. lynch plum. don't lynch anyone else today. if the game isn't already over, good luck town.

vote: roflcopter
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”