farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #100 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 12

Seacore
- 7 - BloodCovenent, Xylthixlm, Pomegranate, elvis_knits, Cobalt, chamber, devotress - (L-5)
FishytheFish
- 2 - Dramonic, budja - (L-10)
elvis_knits
- 1 - Vi - (L-11)
drippinggoofball
- 1 - Farside22 - (L-11)
devotress
- 1 - SerialClergyman - (L-11)
Cobalt
- 1 - Seacore - (L-11)
BloodCovenent
- 1 - StrangerCoug - (L-11)

Players not voting: Vaya, TonyMontana, Plum, FishytheFish, Faraday, drippinggoofball, Cruciare, Benmage

I need to read this thread again. Something just struck me but it's late and I had a long day.
For now
Vote: DGB

You said you were not playing mafia any more. You lied!!! :P

I have a theory and this is help with some fake claim's that could happen in this game, with the possible roles that may be in the game. As we all now everyone picked a role they wanted. I'm expecting some fake claims to come with this game and some people may have picked a role that was already taken. If you see a fake claim and you know that role could not belong to the player based on where you were on the list compared to where they were I hope like hell you vote them and vote them with little doubt that they are trying to out a PR or fake claim and hope for the best.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #172 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:although I imagine it won't hurt to just pick, since there's no communication during this time.
I saw this above quote and started looking like crazy if the mod said anthing about no communication between scums. Then I saw the other post VI pointed out:
Note: Once the order is done you will know your alignment. However, not until after the draft is finished will you know any partners you may possess.
God I want to vote Vi more on this:
There is room for misinterpretation there, though. Based on your reactions up to this point, I think my initial look was wrong. So--
Post 87 give me even more reason to vote Seacore. Yes lets out power roles in the game. Genius (sarcasm)

Post 102 benmage: Oh joy lets just lynch the useless that gives the town no information what's so ever. Advacating a policy lynch is scummy.

Post 111 dramonic: No
Vi:
Seacore's responses (due to that pressure) look Town. With that in mind, I don't want a wagon on someone I presently believe is Town.
Gah thanks to you for helping him find the answer to what looked fishy in the first place!
Vi wrote:Regardless of Goofy's comment about the large scum team, I don't particularly believe she's scum.
TonyMontana's vote is bad.
Xylthixlm would get my vote if he had a larger wagon than e_knits.
Really and why not?

post 154 seacore: blah, blah lets repeat all that everyone said. yeah, yeah. Any comment about the rest of what was said?

Seacore made a comment in the Queue and never answered why he said that comment in thread. He kept asking what he said and even Vi bolded the comment in question.
He never brought to attention that the Mod said in the queue about the scum and Vi gave him the out he needed.

Unvote
Vote: Seacore

FOS: Vi
- I expect you to be stronger and not help people out if they don't look to have an answer
FOS DGB
- large scum group? Rly?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #186 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:farside, I knew what I said in the post, I was asking why it seemed scummy as it seemed innocent to me.
You never pointed to why it wasn't scummy. Vi had to point it out. Why didn't you just say hey this is what the mod said instead of just pussy footing around the statement?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #187 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
farside22 wrote:Advacating a policy lynch is scummy.
Wait, did I miss a policy lynch? Who are we policy lynching?
Look to Benmage for that. Not me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

vi wrote:@farside: So I'm scum for calling Seacore scum for the same thing you saw. Really?
Are you in this game to lynch Seacore, or are you here to parse whether Seacore is scum?
I don't get why you didn't keep the pressure instead of giving him the answer it gives me all sorts of bad vibes on you.

[quote="faraday]Farside's 172 makes me twitch. Scum, probably. Says seacore repeated stuff in 154, which is ironic since she's doing mostly the same here and what 'new stuff' is being brought isn't terribly good. [/quote]

ORLY: Lets compare the 2 post. Oh and lets not forget I only posted one other time and doing more of a catch up post where as Seacore is posted more often going over things just said that page.

farsides post

seacore's post
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #217 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 207 wrote:
vi wrote:@farside: So I'm scum for calling Seacore scum for the same thing you saw. Really?
Are you in this game to lynch Seacore, or are you here to parse whether Seacore is scum?
I don't get why you didn't keep the pressure instead of giving him the answer it gives me all sorts of bad vibes on you.
"You're scum!"

"Why"

"Because of this lol"

"What does that mean"

"You don't know?"

"No lol"

You're saying the next line should have been:
"If you don't know I'm not going to tell you"

That sort of line only works when you already know you're right and/or want to intimidate your husband.~
But I like intimidating the hubby! :lol:

No it was more like to me should be asking How can you say this in the queue line and know this as fact.

Look how hard was that. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

I am way behind in my read for this game. Unfortunetly with X-mas shopping going on I'm a bit busy tonight. I'm hoping for some free time to catch up in this game tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #818 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm really sorry I will do my best to read thru this game today. I hope to be able to keep up. I put too much on my plate but now that I'm dead in one game it should help.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #819 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Warning long post ho~~~~

Faraday - I don't like when people say I have a town read on someone that has the most votes and finds everyone scummy that voted for that person.
How many scum do you think are in the game and do you honestly believe all scum vote for the same person?
Pomegrante post 199 tries to take herself off the faraday list by mention she unvoted. Not sure how to take that but a quick defense with little said always rings my scumdar.
BloodCovenent post 213: of all the BW votes this by far was the worst.
Seacore post 220: At least someone is making sense on this page
Seacore post 233: I don't like this post. How do you know that scum is jumping on the BW vs town? I will ask the same thing I asked Farady. How many scum are there in the game?
Seacore post 239: Heat on colbat? Where?
cobalt post 252: What do you think of those who use meta to form a case on a player?
budja post 283: Content? none vote and reasoning? None. Person not offering anything remotely helpful in his post Budja
BC post 305: even less content and reasoning found with this guy. Lovely
BC post 312: Aww look someone got his hand caught in the cookie jar and decides to lash out.
xYL POST 318: Xyl becomes the first person I think may be town. (shock)
fishythefish post 342 seriously FOS!! How could you not comment if you know the case to be awful in the first place?!
fishy post 348: FOS and I would vote for you know for blantly lying. I saw your profile and you posted else where but didn't look here? I mean I know I'm busy but don't use the I wasn't here to stop it as an excuse.
Seacore post 357 2 people tell you to ignore the draft and 1 is elvis so you listened?
Benmage post 388: So you have no issue voting for a claimed cop calling EK scum based on a meta reason? FOS!
Cruciare post 401: What about each of those post makes you think scum?
budja post 482: Really Xyl is scummy any paticular reason why?
Benmage post 494: calls out cobalt vote but seriously it's one vote not 5 I don't see this as opportunist at all.. His reasons for voting was wanting to see EK lynched but not why. Meh
Cobalt post 508: Dear god I agree with cobalt.
Devotress post 515: Just went up on my scum list with Budja via this post. Right on girl thanks for that
Budja post 527: Can I just ask how this vote happened? You comment about Ben and Dev but vote for BC with no reason here at all. I mean really? Really?
Faraday: Lets vote the lurker when so much is going on just niggles at me. I understand I'm posting elsewhere but really going for a lurker and not responding to the game as a whole is an opportunist vote with no logic or reasoning IE I see scum motive in that vote.
Post 585 colbat: Where did devotess say such a thing?
Benmage post 594: Seriously you don't want to protect the cop? Are you smoking something and can you share please?
Xyl: post 597 WHAT!!!! WHY AND HOW IS THIS LOGICAL?
Devotress post 702: Why do you think the RB is scum? I mean really why would a town RB stop a cop investigation?
post 778 DBG: I'm surprised at DGB defending devotress just that last post on 702 should have had you questioning his inside info.

In short my scum list is Devotress, Budja and Benmage. I don't really like DGB not noticing the slip from Devtoress on page 702 if she indeed read him in isolation that would be my first question is how do you know if town or scum has the RB ability.
I haven't heard a sound case on EK that didn't have the word meta on it.
I also found fishy trying to get ouf of the I didn't vote for EK but did nothing to stop it defense either.

vote: Devotress
FOS: Budja, Benmage, DBG and Fishy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #821 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:
cobalt post 252: What do you think of those who use meta to form a case on a player?
meta can't be a case, it can only support a case.
Post 585 colbat: Where did devotess say such a thing?
I was joshin'.
I don't believe meta is the end all and be all. That is why I find the EK votes rediculous. I always say if I play with someone I know and they know my town meta then as scum it's easy to act that way so people think I'm town. I don't see why meta is used as a primary case and so far I haven't seen anything to suggest EK as scum that was relavant to her actions in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #829 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
farside wrote:Xyl: post 597 WHAT!!!! WHY AND HOW IS THIS LOGICAL?
Because EK is scum, and it would be really nice if the other scumteam kills her, and really bad if the doc stops the other scumteam from killing her.
Here's my theory on this. I don't see anything but meta as reasoning but I don't know the meta and it's not the end all and be all. But lets say EK is town. Just humor me on this. Then the cop read she had is helpful for the town. Now if she's scum giving us fake claims for others it does the town no good. I would rather have one read fake or real to determine where to go from there.
@Ben: No I don't see it nor agree. All i see is an I agree EK is scum let's lynch. By the way I'm going on V/LA and will place her at l-1, wait never mind approach.
I'm still have the opion that budja, devotress, fishy combo with DGB. scum buddies combo going on. Budja ignoring too much, devotress post 702 is the biggest indicator of scum yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #831 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote: @Ben: No I don't see it nor agree. All i see is an I agree EK is scum let's lynch. By the way I'm going on V/LA and will place her at l-1, wait never mind approach.
Wait, you agree EK is scum?

If she's town why wasn't she NK'd?
Lets see one way bus driver is possible. Or the mafia decided to leave her for WIFOM purposes. Honestly if the mafia doesn't kill her tonight I would be more suprised but considering the push for her lynch based on nothing more then meta reason's and getting a claim just doesn't seem all so town driven to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #832 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Lets not forget the person who said if EK is alive tomorrow she should be lynched comment. :roll:
Looks like an incentative for scum not to killed a claimed cop.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Yes, i agree i am being unreasonable to her. But i'd much rather just lynch her today for being scum.
I have no clue what changed your mind from this post but yes my FOS stands on you for such statements.
As for mafia again it's all WIFOM unless you have insite into their minds please share with the class so we know who you're scum partners are and their plans.
Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #837 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fishythefish wrote:
farside22 wrote: fishythefish post 342 seriously FOS!! How could you not comment if you know the case to be awful in the first place?!
fishy post 348: FOS and I would vote for you [k]now for blantly lying. I saw your profile and you posted else where but didn't look here? I mean I know I'm busy but don't use the I wasn't here to stop it as an excuse.
The second point is a complete nonsense. My posts in the relevant time period (my time zone):
10am, I posted here, before the EK wagon got lynch-threatening.
10:47pm, I posted elsewhere
11:29pm, I posted elsewhere still
12:08am (next day), I posted here, and criticised the EK wagon.
These are clearly consistent with reading the games I am involved in one at a time, starting a while before 10:47pm - which is what, in fact, happened. Please expand.

As for 342, I don't think it's generally helpful to comment on active wagons which aren't threatending lynches and which I completely disagree with. Basically, because wagons are interesting, in the people who join them and the reactions of the wagonee.

Why do you think I should comment on awful cases as a matter of course?
Telling people the case is awful after EK claims and saying you saw it as an awful case but didn't comment looks bad.
It means you didn't want to be known what you thought at the time and then try to hid the fact after you see a cop claim. I see this as someone trying to proclaim innocence on a cop claim after the fact. IE scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #839 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yes, i agree i am being unreasonable to her. But i'd much rather just lynch her today for being scum.
I have no clue what changed your mind from this post but yes my FOS stands on you for such statements.
As for mafia again it's all WIFOM unless you have insite into their minds please share with the class so we know who you're scum partners are and their plans.
Thanks
Well read more cause my statements are pretty obvious.

--We let her live, she gets NK'd a lynch is saved.
--We let her live she hands over a scum tomorrow.
--We let her live she declares a town tomorrow, we lynch her tomorrow, she flips town we now have 2 declared town.
Why is she scum in your opinion? What meta do you have that says this is her scum play?
Now it just looks like you want to lynch her and ignore all the possible scum out there and hope for a mislynch if she is town.
First of all we have obvious buddying and comments for Devotress saying that EK should be RB. Why would he think or know that?
We have you using meta and following others with no back up trying to lynch a claimed cop.
We have budja who makes comments like I think det and blah is scum but I'm voted BC for no reason.
I mean really are you so hungry to lynch a cop?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #843 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:
unvote vote devotress

come on xyl, bus your partner.
I'm think XYL is town but I like your vote!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #844 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
farside wrote:I mean really are you so hungry to lynch a
mafia cop
?
Fixed.
I'm just saying focasing on lynching a cop is scummy. I would look at anyone on this vote as there is 2 mafia and a vig.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #848 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Are you really saying that we should never lynch anyone who was high enough in the draft to get a useful power role?
No I'm saying I'm not voting a claim cop based on meta talk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #853 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Faraday wrote:
farside22 wrote:Warning long post ho~~~~

Faraday - I don't like when people say I have a town read on someone that has the most votes and finds everyone scummy that voted for that person.
Not sure on context, but assuming this refers to Seacore? If so, erm so what? I shouldn't say I've a town read on him and just ignore the wagon filled with people I think are scum.

And we know there are 7 scum in the game, well 5 now. And scum don't have any sort of set pattern, they can all be on a wagon (One of the latest in-vitationals comes to mind here)

Faraday: Lets vote the lurker when so much is going on just niggles at me. I understand I'm posting elsewhere but really going for a lurker and not responding to the game as a whole is an opportunist vote with no logic or reasoning IE I see scum motive in that vote.
Erm, you're a lurker who's posting elsewhere. How is that NOT a logical reason to vote someone?

I think Serial is town, idk if I've already said that. I found his day 1 play townie enough.

I could go for a devotress lynch, although happy enough w/ BC atm as I see a connection between him and Plum.
Because there is always more then a person lurkering that has them not posting in other games. I had 2 games full of arguments and this game just took a back burner for me.
I try to priorities but to me pointing out those not posting is just looking to lynch lurkers.
@Xyl: I will look at EK in isolation either today or tomorrow. Depends on how busy I am when I get home tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #873 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Devotress wrote:
Devotress [b]from post 702[/b] wrote:If you were roleblocked that means the roleblocker didn't go for the cop though, which is worrysome because why wouldn't roleblocker want to stop the cop. I'm hoping you were jailed and not roleblocked.
Unless of course someone pro town nabbed the roleblock power.
I said in my own post "oh well I guess the roleblocker could be town.

or in shorter form: what?
Why assume that (1) the RB did target the vig (2) why would it be worrysome that the cop got an investigation result to anyone but scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #910 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Fishythefish wrote:
farside22, bolded mine wrote:Telling people the case is awful after EK claims and saying you saw it as an awful case but didn't comment looks bad.
It means you didn't want to be known what you thought at the time and then try to hid[e] the fact after you see a cop claim.
I see this as someone trying to proclaim innocence on a cop claim after the fact. IE scummy.
I didn't want people to know what I thought at the time, and I don't see any problem with that. I haven't said that I said everything I was thinking about EK - I really don't see how I tried to "hide" what I did.

You don't address your "you posted between those" point - I'd like an explanation for this totally false attack.
Looks at profile during the time. See's post when EK was brought up and 2 other post in other games before coming here. I welcome anyone else to look at your profile during that time period.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #911 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

@EK: Why did you investigate TM instead of players you stated where scum jumping on you looking for a claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #916 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:I investigated TM because I thought he might have been part of a scum-engineered simulpost quicklynch.
The only vote on see TM on was for seacore and then on SC at the end. Please explain a bit further on this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #917 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a point on why I find flaw with EK's investigation reasoning:
elvis_knits wrote:elvis_knits - 8 - Xylthixlm, Pomegranate, Faraday, BloodCovenent, Dramonic, Vi, Cobalt, chamber - (L-4)

If I tried to guess who are the scum on my wagon though, I would say that Faraday, BC, Chamber(?) are more likely scumbags, and that cobalt is obv.
elvis_knits wrote:Hey

Guess what, nimrods? I am the cop.

This entire wagon smells of scum wagoning somebody who was high in the draft pick.

If there was a reason for my wagon, I wouldn't care, and I wouldn't think there was some ulterior motive.

But running me up to claim based on GUT? There is something wrong there.

FFS

elvis_knits wrote:
Seacore wrote:Obviously Cobalt has a role.
It's probably safe to assume that Elvis, Vi and Chamber got one as well, although obviously less than certain.
I'm not going to pick any of them for my RVS because maybe they can be uber helpful town.
Oh what ever happened to this line of thinking which Mr. Seacore defended?

Notice how he put me L-1/L-2 (simulpost madness)

He was clearly mindful of me being high in the draft, clearly against wagoning these early draft pickers in his first post, but he took the chance to make me claim.

SCUM.

vote seacore
elvis_knits wrote:benmage's explanation is idiotic and devotress goes "fair enough"

which one are we lynching first here?
In all these quote she had more comments on BC, Faraday, Seacore, Ben and devotress but picks TM based on his vote on who exactly? Seacore or SC?
I think there was better people to chose that she brought up before and not investigating anyone that was on her wagon who she stated herself from the start was "monkey BS" and mafia looking to get a cop out.
FOS: EK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #919 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:farside, it's pretty clear elvis means TM's vote on the StrangerCoug (not "SC" please) lynch.
TonyMontana wrote:
Unvote
Vote StrangerCoug (L-1)

Claim time.
StrangerCoug - 12 - Xylthixlm, Vi, elvis_knits, devotress, drippinggoofball, BloodCovenent, Cobalt, Benmage, Seacore, Faraday, TonyMontana, Dramonic - (L-0)
I'm not sure why that vote inpaticular. Sure it takes an SK out of the game. But he wasn't pushing for her lynch I want a better understanding between her one comment earlier about scum being on her wagon vs. the SC wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #922 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:farside:
elvis_knits wrote:I investigated TM because I thought he might have been part of a scum-engineered simulpost quicklynch.
TM was one of the people who L-1/hammered StrangerCoug before he claimed.
This assume's that mafia day talks???
L-1 to me is not scummy
hammer can be scummy. I think a time stamp on that would make me pause but as a cop that just had to claim do to an eager lets lynch EK based on meta with I agree's looks more suspect to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #924 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Also note after SC's lynch EK made the following statement:
elvis_knits wrote:SO I guess now that benmage is done coordinating my NK, we can lynch SC.
So I think asking for more explaintation is not unheard of.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #935 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:with my own experience as scum quicklynching, it does not take daytalk. it only requires a pair of scum knowing each other is online, which can be easily done in-thread.
^ this
Also since I keep myself hidden it's not something I noticed before as scum but I would type something as a like I notice X so my scum partner would see it but not on day 1 and so bold.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #959 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:
chamber wrote:
unvote vote devotress
more posts like this
Cheers in delight!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #961 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Reading vaya in alone I have no sense of her or her reasoning thus far in the game.

Just so you see:
Vaya:

I still think devotress and BC are scum, BTW, and would be happy lynching either.

Vote: devotress
vaya:

I disagree with about half of Vi's list there(Budja, Vaya, SC, maybe Coug), though I really agree with the other few. And of those, and all the players here, Devotress is the scummiest in my eyes. I'd also support a Blood, Xyl, or Cobalt wagon if they start to grow.

Vote: Devotress
I don't ask about meta on others but to me this just reads either lazy or scummy. Voting without reason. Calling a person scum with no reason and following others logic without cause.
Does make me consider more on lynching vaya with all this right about now
but damn I get nothing but scum vibes from devotress. Choices, choices.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #967 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Devotress wrote:I'm at L-1, since Xyl didn't bother to call it out.

Also what's the matter BC, wasn't chambers case against me so clear it convinced you? :P

@farside regarding choices. Look at the entirety of my wagon and decide who looks scummier myself or Vaya. As scummy as you might think I am, what's your opinion on the people hopping on my wagon?
*mutters*
*mutters*
*mutters*
*mutters*
*mutters*
*mutters*
*mutters*
*mutters*

I have too many things I have in my head now. I can almost see what dgb is saying about XYL with vaya now.
*feels head starting to hurt*
But then there is budja, you, fishy and BC on the other end.
Damn there is 2 scum teams.
*points to vaya*
please say something that gives me a sign to your thought process
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #984 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah. I gave the timestamps of the posts concerned. Are you seriously saying it’s a scumtell that, when looking at my mafia games, I looked at this one third?
This is my thought on what scum would do seeing a cop claim.

Dudes I so thought that push on EK was scummy and I would have said something had i realized things would go this far.
IE: I'm hiding, lurking, don't want to vote, reply or comment on the EK wagon but hey she claimed cop so I'm going to say I thought it was a BS case even though I never said anything before and cover my tracks by saving I wasn't around for the case even though I posted else where during said time.

Let me know if you missed my thought process.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #988 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

As scum, why would I want to paint the EK wagon as BS, or to be seen to do so? This is the point that remains when you discard the ludicrous point about post times - that I criticised a wagon in retrospect.
:roll:
Why would a town player not respond about a BS case when he see's it in the first place?
Scum on the other hand can use it as a ploy saying how dare you use a BS case on EK. And yes hammering a claimed cop is a scum action but it's obvious. Coming out right after the claim without saying anything prior looks opportunist as hell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: DrippingGoofball

FOS: budja, fishy

Any questions read my comments when I started seeing suspicion on budja and fishy.
DGB looks to be scum with EK from the day 1 interaction the Xyl pointed out about the "day talk" that DGB let slip and EK came in saying it was nothing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote, vote: Xylthixlm

diescum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:HAY DGB LISTEN TO THIS
chamber is bulletproof. He is also very scummy. he needs to be lynched today.
BloodCov is very scummy. Farside is scummy and implicated by voting. BUT BC is higher on the draft, therefore he is a better target. We can lynch farside tomorrow, hun.
You can shot me tonight if you feel I'm really scum. I'm leaning on budja and DGB

DGB was so focused on the vaya lynch she ignored both the detress and EK wagon day 2.
More to follow......
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Budja has been giving me scum vibes just all game long. Part meta but avoiding talking directing to or voting for anyone scum but XYL

Does a bit of protecting here
Budja wrote:Yeah, I can see anything vote-worthy with Elvis TBH.

FoS Dram, BC
, seriously guys, that's ok in the RVS but not now.

to
Budja wrote:Cobalt isn't scum.

unvote

vote Dramonic

EK, BC are a rung below.

wow you don't say!
Budja wrote:I'm not absent, just a little overwhelmed.

---

Xyl is a bit scummy (I dislike the word choice thing with DGB) but Dramonic/BC are both a lot better choices.

yawn
Budja wrote:I agree with all who say Benmage's answer sucks and Devotress's unvote sucks.

I dislike Cobalt's vote for Deathnote. Any reason for that vote at all?

unvote, vote BC
, noone else seems that interested in voting dram.
Scum helping scum. You don't say....really?!
Budja wrote:I see no advantage in lynching EK regardless of alignment. We have a resource here who is extremely unlikely to make near endgame and can help us. We lose nothing by keeping her around.
---
Ironically, Devotress makes the most compelling case against EK no far. I like your analysis there.
---
BC fails to convince me at all.
This man is missing it all and just sliding by. He's not once voted for detrovess (seeing a connection there)

Also note when/if the vig kills me tonight and when I flip town will you please for the love of god read my points and stop listening to the person who tried to lynch a townie over detross day 2.

DGB is next:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:hey farside stop deflecting and start bussing
I read there is 3 of only each scum team so tell me oh wise one who I'm scum with?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

[quote="mod]This game is an open setup. You KNOW that the following and only the following are in the game:
15 Townies
3 Mafia A
3 Mafia B
1 SK [/quote]

*mutters about people not listening*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 12

BloodCovenent
- 2 - Cruciare, FishytheFish - (L-10)
chamber
- 1 - Benmage - (L-11)
Cobalt
- 2 - elvis_knits, drippinggoofball - (L-10)
devotress
- 1 - SerialClergyman - (L-11)
Dramonic
- 2 - devotress, Seacore - (L-10)
drippinggoofball
- 1 - budja - (L-11)
elvis_knits
- 8 - Xylthixlm, Pomegranate, Faraday, BloodCovenent, Dramonic, Vi, Cobalt, chamber - (L-4)
Seacore
- 3 - TonyMontana, Farside22, StrangerCoug - (L-9)

Players not voting: Plum, Vaya

@ Elvis

Who is bus'ing you and why?
I wanted this as a reminder......

DrippingGoofball wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:This entire wagon smells of scum wagoning somebody who was high in the draft pick.
QFT

Can I make you eat your words here:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Vi wrote:...there's nothing that says the Cop must be Town, the outburst seemed Townish enough for me to not call fake.
That is true.

However.

There are strategic reasons for the scum to pressure the players at the top of the order, first.

Furthermore if I was buddies with elvis, I sure wouldn't bus her, because that would bring our wild pyjama party in the QT to a sad and premature close. Some of you may interpret this as WIFOM, and that I might have been in fact bus'ing elvis, so be it.

The reality is that elvis would not be a top choice of her buddies to bus. ESPECIALLY if scum, at the top of the order. She'd be way too useful. Yeah, WIFOM. But I doubt it in this instance.

However a townie at the top of the order is an excellent wagon to pursue and get a free claim from.

Thus I think this wagon had lots of scum on it. They had to figure that a player at the top of the order would have a claim they could extract, escape a lynch, without getting their hands dirty in an actual lynch.
Fickle mind of fate per chance?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Vi wrote:Okay, derail over, commence lynching Budja/Coug/Xylthixlm/Devotress/Vaya/maybe SerialClergyman and BloodCovenant/etc.

That is a most excellent list. I'm not seeing Vaya-scum here, but I am not getting townie vibes from anyone else in that accursed group.
to:
dgb wrote: Xylthixlm wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
No, I meant that for the rest of them, I wasn't getting any townie vibes.

Exactly. I got nothing from Vaya, and from the rest, I am not getting townie vibes.

I know you're not dense, so I'm going to go for 5kuM.
Lets not forget this little gem
DGB wrote: OK Plum is town.
In regards to the debotress vote:
dgb wrote: Cobalt wrote:
I need a less useless vote.
unvote vote devotress

That's a marginally less useless vote, on a non-wagon. What's the matter Cobalt? Afraid to leave paw prints in the butter?
Detects a bit of defending
dgb wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
Devotress is scum. Hop on the wagon.

How is Devotress more scum than BloodConvenient or StrangeCougar?

cool story here bro
It seems increasingly likely, to me at least, that Vaya will flip scum.

In case I die later I want the information out there.

Keeps changing the list of suspects of scum
DrippingGoofball wrote:
LAST 3 on Devotress' wagon:

chamber
Xyl
BenMage

AT LEAST ONE of the above is scum - regardless of Devotress' alignment.

Also, Vaya is still scum.

Looks at the long post with the chart looks great except the fact that I'm blue in this chart barely and now to making a another big tado and raised everyone up and now I'm either red or blue with no reason

Next post of list:

I'm 100% certain that the 3rd blue scum was NOT on the Seacore wagon. So Blue scum is among (I'm removing Budja here on purpose) :
Dramonic
Farside22
SerialClergyman
Faraday
TonyMontana
Vaya

vaya - flip town
SC - fliped town
faraday - flipped town
farside - town
DGB's post so far under crap.

One I noted is that Vaya, SerialClergyman, or FARSIDE were scum. With Vaya and SerialClergyman out of the way, this leaves only Farside.

I just looked at the post look at the other 2 you "seem to forgot"

I have never seen DGB town be this scattered before and desperate.

@DGB I already invited the vig to shot me if he see's fit with the hope that all my post will have people looking at you tomorrow (if he does kill me) when I flip town.

Next charter:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

er I meant chamber I dont' know why I said charter
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:hey farside stop deflecting and start bussing
I read there is 3 of only each scum team so tell me oh wise one who I'm scum with?
*raises hand*

Mafia A! Mafia A! The blue guys in my color scheme! Xyl and devotress are your buddies!!!
I had a chase on devotress and was 3rd on that wagon for valid reason.s all your charts do is soley anything people say without real scum hunting and DGB town is more then a voting chart
Yay I called meta on you.
As for Xyl I was fooled by him it can happen but as someone asked me once and I like a bit of WIFOM every so often you really think scum vote back to back like that?
Come girl I would think even you would respect any of my scum play you had to face to know better and Xyl to know better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:I had a chase on devotress and was 3rd on that wagon for valid reason.s all your charts do is soley anything people say
People can lie, but voting records do not. They can only be wrong. ;-)
farside22 wrote:As for Xyl I was fooled by him it can happen but as someone asked me once and I like a bit of WIFOM every so often you really think scum vote back to back like that?
Where do you vote Xyl back to back?

Also, I called Xyl as scum for making crap cases early on, and it's not like Vaya/Faraday and SC were particularly townie if you get my drift.
farside22 wrote:Come girl I would think even you would respect any of my scum play you had to face to know better and Xyl to know better.
I don't understand this sentence.
1. vote counts can be misleading and are not the end all of scum hunting
2. my mistake I thought xyl voted after I did on the devotress wagon.
3. well since I was wrong about my thought on the vote 3 doesnt' matter now.
:lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

I bet I know who the bomb is.....looks pointedly up the list.
I think we can be assured there is a JK or RB that is scum based on the fact that 2 times the vig did not have a shot that went off.
Anyone what to say this as false?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:Could the doctor have blocked Cobalt's vig kill twice in a row?
How could a doctor be a blocker?
never heard of that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

chamber wrote:
farside22 wrote:I bet I know who the bomb is.....looks pointedly up the list.
I think we can be assured there is a JK or RB that is scum based on the fact that 2 times the vig did not have a shot that went off.
Although possible I think this is a bad assumption. A town rb has a lot of reasons to block a killing role they don't know the alignment of.
please list a game where a town RB/JK went for the vig
Only if cobalt was scum to someone would a town RB have a just cause in wanting to stop a vig.
Obviously he wasn't stopped last night I can bet why too would you care to make that guess to as to why a town RB would stop a vig N1, N2 but not N3 with a cop dead?
Give me a break.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote: d) I agree with chamber, muzzling Cobalt does not equal scum, cobalt could be scum.
This is the only possiblity that is an option, but I don't see cobalt scum frankly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

chamber wrote:
farside22 wrote:
chamber wrote:
farside22 wrote:I bet I know who the bomb is.....looks pointedly up the list.
Although possible I think this is a bad assumption. A town rb has a lot of reasons to block a killing role they don't know the alignment of.
please list a game where a town RB/JK went for the vig
Only if cobalt was scum to someone would a town RB have a just cause in wanting to stop a vig.
Obviously he wasn't stopped last night I can bet why too would you care to make that guess to as to why a town RB would stop a vig N1, N2 but not N3 with a cop dead?
Give me a break.
I'd rather muzzle an uncertain source of kills, therefore my thought, if the rb is town, would be that come day3 the rb responsible decided that cobalt was town.

vote: chamber

please try again. This is horrible logic even for you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

I disagree with seacore on one statment. I don't see scum trying to look for each other right now.
The numbers are
1 scum A
1 scum B
11 town

If I was scum up against 11 townies I would be happy for a mislynch now and worry about scum hunting tomorrow with the hopes I don't get killed during the night.

mislynch today
possible 2 townies killed tomorrow
1 scum A
1 Scum B
8 townies

the scum are in a uphill battle and the more kills that go off right now the more they can wade thru to hope for a win at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:I think Chamber is scummy for other reasons, but not this one.
I know there is a case (there is?) but I think he's comment was completely wrong. There is no reason for an RB to switch from N1, N2 block to a no block N3.
More likely there was no block on the vig because the scum feared the watcher looking in on the vig to see who was blocking him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

chamber you have done next to nothing this game but constantly vote on BC for absolutely no reason I can find except saying he smells like scum.
What on earth is the point of being BP "townie" if your not going to expose yourself and actually, you know scum hunt?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:quote]
More likely there was no block on the vig because the scum feared the watcher looking in on the vig to see who was blocking him
I did consider doing that, but thought that if he was being Jailed, it wouldn't work.
Which, if you're correct, suggests we have an RB, not a JK[/quote]

jailing someone stops them from proforming actions too. It could be either an RB or a JK.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:
farside22 wrote:
jailing someone stops them from proforming actions too. It could be either an RB or a JK.
You've missed my point.

A jailer would not be concerned about a watcher, since jailing makes Cobalt immune to a watcher's ability.

Only a Roleblocker would be concerned about a watcher
it does? I always assumed at least when I mod the watcher see's who targeted a player unless he was RB or jailed himself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:I doubt a Town Jailer is going to protect Cobalt or Myself tonight, so I assume at least one of us will die (I think best case scenario is that both scum target the same one).
mmmm since the doc is dead even though jailing you would me no info for the town I would support a jailer doing this just to have you around a bit longer
Or use this post as WIFOM if there is a townie jailer and let the scum rethink themselves over and over again.

I love giving the mafia WIFOM on night kills.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:Um, I have some info now that I didn't have before and I'm not sure how to use it. I'll probably get blasted for this, but I'll do it anyway.

There are two possibilities

1) We have a tracker (and I know who it is)
or
2) I have found a scum
What makes you think tracker over rb/jk?
curious to know more on your thought process
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all I'm calling DBG claim Bullshit! Her claim had nothing about what role she picked and I know for fact one unclaimed role is out there right now and if it's her and the vig targets her the Vig is dead too if I'm correct.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Budja wrote:DGB targeted SC last night.
*chuckle chuckle*

Wrrrroooong!!!!

I'm vanilla, I've been trying to bluff being bulletproof since the dawn of time!

Good catch guys,

unvote, vote: Budja
Now that I have you thinking yes I'm a VT i picked boom and so far no one has claimed it and I feel scum DGB would pick a role.
I thinking if budja is scum what stops him from being wrong or lying about DBG?
This also explains why there is no second action from DGB as a boom doesnt' need a second action.
I'm also of the firm belief based on the vig being RB N1, N2 and not on N3 that the RB/JK is scum.

unvote:
vote: DGB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

*sorry Bomb not boom. I'm still waking up this morning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Farside, if I were the Bomb, don`t you think that Budja would have exploded - question mark.

Feel free to vote Budja when you come to your senses.
Bomb wrote:
You are the bomb. If you are successfully killed at night you will explode killing all players that targeted you.
No!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Farside, if I were the Bomb, don`t you think that Budja would have exploded - question mark.

Feel free to vote Budja when you come to your senses.
the bomb only triggers on kills, dear.

Still think budja lynch is best. We lynch DGB if he's town. Either way we caught a scum.

edit: ninja'd by farside
I think DGB is full of BS but I figure you should be an informed vig since I seriously think she just blantly lied about her role.

unvote:
vote: Budja

*notes to players if I day: If budja is not scum look at fishy, DGB or Ben
Those are my top 3 scum picks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Farside is the only player that didn't join a wagon where BOTH her buddies were voting. Scum doesn't like to put all its eggs in the same basket. If both your buddies are on a wagon, you find some room off wagon to spread the risk.

Farside is the last scum, with Xyl and devotress.
I voted for both players.
I was 4th on the devotress wagon and the hammer on Xyl.
Where were you on the devotress wagon......oh that's right trying to create a mislynch with vaya.

vote: DGB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

BloodCovenent - 1 - chamber - (L-8)
budja - 1 - BloodCovenent - (L-8)
drippinggoofball - 1 - Xylthixlm - (L-8)
Xylthixlm - 9 - Cobalt, Seacore, Benmage, FishytheFish, Faraday, drippinggoofball, TonyMontana, budja, Farside22 - (L-0)
BloodCovenent - 1 - budja - (L-9)
budja - 1 - BloodCovenent - (L-9)
devotress - 10 - SerialClergyman, DeathNote, Farside22, Cobalt, TonyMontana, Vaya, chamber, Xylthixlm, Benmage - (L-0)
drippinggoofball - 1 - Faraday - (L-9)
elvis_knits - 1 - Seacore - (L-9)
Faraday - 1 - FishytheFish - (L-9)
Vaya - 3 - elvis_knits, drippinggoofball, devotress - (L-7)
players on neither wagon: BC (town)
players on the devotress wagon not on the Xyl wagon: fishy (town)
players on the Xyl wagon but no on devotress: DeathNote and chamber and DGB and secore
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

sorry DN was on the devotress wagon but not on the Xyl lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cobalt wrote:I'm not saying it's not likely, but chamber is bulletproof and farside is not.
I'd rather lynch scum than bulletproof... we lynch Farside, the game is over and we win.

Look at her PERFECT scum voting record. I know Farside looooves to bus. She hammered Xyl... just in the nick of time to get town cred. And I'm not surprised she was on the Devotress wagon... Farside never looked for scum, never read the thread... but she did know who her buddies were, and she tried to get town cred bus'ing them.

Look who else she voted (while not scum hunting at all):
-
DGB

-
Seacore
when both the
devotress
and
Seacore
had 4 votes, she added a 5th on Seacore.
Nice try I was 3rd on the devotress wagon. Scum!
I even caught on to budja early on as scum but I thought he was scum with devotress. Oh well scum is scum.
I don't believe your claim and if my lynch as people look at you and realize you have no where left to turn in your trumped up BS. I look forward to being part of the town win.

my top 3 scum pick
DGB (duh)
chamber
deathnote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:Seacore, is your willingness to vote me tomorrow based on my still being alive? My success rate? What?
I note farside's weak attack on DGB. I think the fact that she's been attacked so often by scum (xyl, budja, and possibly farside) is strong evidence of her being town.
pfft whatever you can shoot me tonight for all I care. I know I'm town and I'm pretty certain DGB is just attacking me because I have been onto her for 3 game days.

Also noted: Dramonic was not on either wagon for scum. He's the next possible suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

another MIA: Cruciare
Where the hell is this guy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why is dramonic not scum based on the SC wagon?

I think one of cruciare or Dramonic maybe likely but I still think you lied about your role girl.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

mmmm seacore where you RB last night by chance or rb at all?
I ask only because of the fact the vig didn't have action on n1, n2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Cruciare

If you feel the need to shoot tonight and we are wrong cobalt I don't fault you for shoting me.
I think if this is wrong I would go back to my list of suspects and why and still look at DGB.
Gut feeling and all is hard to ignore.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:let me put it this way. As I see it, based on my own reads and DGB's voting analysis, the last scum has to be among these players:
farside
benmage
cruciare
chamber
So in two days we can lynch and vig all four, and that's gg.
unvote vote cruciare
I don't think DGB should be ignored at all but I'm sure my voice will be ignored if at all.
Thankfully there is only 1 scum left in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Also yesterday, farside seemed to be fishing for the Bomb.

I would have expected Cobalt to be more keenly interested in the Bomb. I'm surprised that Farside was so curious about it, and even accused me of lying about it, and accused me of lying about my role. I mean, who would be interested in the Bomb unless they had a killing role?
It explains why scum tracker only saw you going one place.

As I said I'm a vt and picked bomb. So far no one seems to be saying oh farside your so silly I picked that role not DGB. Therefore I see your claim as a lie.
I'm willing to let the vig kill me with the reminder that the bomb is in play and that you are blatantly lying about your role.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Cruciare wrote:I'll claim now. Vanilla, picked bulletproof. Will post properly tomorrow.
I doubt this claim even more.
someone picked RB/JK and has yet to say.
Damn people. I don't know whether DGB is lying as scum or town.
I don't know if the vig is lying about being blocked but as scum why the hell wouldn't you use 2 kills so that makes no sense.

I think a mass claim would/should be in order
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:28 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:So you believe the dead scum that I was tracked going some place, and you think I'm a bomb? Doesn't this theory consist of two mutually incompatible premises, based on (from your point of view) what could very well be a scum lie?
Think of it this way. What did budja have to lose by claiming? He can get rid of a scum and look town.
All that lying does is get him nk by the vig.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

TonyMontana wrote:
farside22 wrote:As I said I'm a vt and picked bomb. So far no one seems to be saying oh farside your so silly I picked that role not DGB. Therefore I see your claim as a lie.
Oh, Farside, you're so silly.
Damn. I figured DGB did because I can see her picking that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

TonyMontana wrote:Also, I think benmage is the only one left, who hasn't claimed.
Do you remember what dramanic stated he picked?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'll let Seacore explain it to you, farside. I think you're just not getting it. When Budja voted, he voted for a player he knew did not have a night action at all. So the truth is that I have no night action. He pretty much confirmed me as not having a night action. Read Seacore's posts. He explains it better than me.
Secore watches a player. I assumed he watched you?
If he watched you then he see's budja targeting you. Did I miss something in that? How does that clear you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Yup basically budja votes for you before this then claims he saw you target another player that is dead.
Seacore wrote:Okay, that's enough interest on my part.

I watched you through the windows last night DGB, nice PJs.

DGB was paid a visit by Budja.

Budja has since voted for DGB.

Budja must be Tracker, Roleblocker or Jailer.

However, there were three kills last night. If Budja is town RB or town Jailer, then he would know that DGB cannot be scum (or Vig for that matter). So therefore, the only role town-Budja can be is Tracker.

If Budja is not town, this opens up all three possibilties.

ACTUALLY, hold on a second... If Budja is town, he must be Tracker. If Budja is Tracker then he must have seen DGB Nightkill.

Why didn't he claim this?

Did I just prove Budja is scum?
This just shows that secore watched you and saw budja target you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Budja is a terrible scum player and I can't believe you are trying to clear yourself off his scum flip.
Again he could have been telling the truth to look more town. If he lied he was dying during the Nk what did he have to gain by lying?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:10 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:That's right, farside. Seacore watched Budja track me. And yet, Seacore might be the player that believed Budja the least.

I'll let you figure it out, it's a great exercize. You have to think one layer deeper than you are doing now.

WHAT DOES SCUM HAVE TO GAIN FAKE CLAIMING A RESULT WHEN THEY WILL BE NK BY THE VIG IF YOU ARE TRUELY TOWN?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:even if I were scum, which I am not, I am vanilla, so he'd be dead for lying about my role no matter what, and certainly because of my alignment.
What lie would that be? He only claimed to have tracked you to SC
People!!! Start thinking... please.

Upon my death, you would know that I'm vanilla, so he couldn't have tracked me to anybody at all. So he'd be dead.

Upon my death, you would know that I'm town, and he'd be dead X 2.

As the last remaining scum he has nothing to gain from his lie. He gets you lynched and you flip town he's dead. You flip scum he gets town points and possibility to live longer.

Still waiting on Benmage, dramonic and deathnote to role claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I REPEAT:

If he was scum having caught a scum from the other team, he would have been crazy vocal about it and would have done everything in his power to have me lynched from the get go and be a hero.

BUT we had to beg him to claim.

Does that make sense?
This doesn't clear you as town. Budja is terrible as scum if you want a link to a recent game where he is scum I would be happy to show you how poorly he played. It was one of the reasons I started to suspect he was scum in the first place
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone else explain it please... I can't take it anymore.

That's why I'm not a kindergarten teacher.
You using this theory to proclaim this makes you town is what I don't get.
It's ridiculous. You still think I'm scum bussing my own scum partners and the fact people believe that drivel is sad. I sure as heck wasn't trying to get vaya lynched during the devotress lynch.
The only 2 players not on either wagon was dramonic and cruc. Its the only reason I haven't changed my vote.
If cruc flips scum, gg, I shake budja and asked what the hell was he thinking with that weak claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 am

Post by farside22 »

TonyMontana wrote:Look, your argument that you're town because you're town, DGB.

I'm not saying I believe budja, but you're certainly not cleared.
Thank god it's not just me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 6

chamber
- 1 - Seacore - (L-5)
Cruciare
- 2 - Farside22, Cobalt - (L-4)

Players not voting: Benmage, chamber, Cruciare, DeathNote, Dramonic, drippinggoofball, TonyMontana

TonyMontana wrote:NO

But there *are* three options.

You are town, budja lied

You are scum, budja lied

You are scum, budja truth'd
this^

We don't know who shot who except we know who the vig shot that night.
It's either Scum A that killed SC or Scum B.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I think the lynch should be either cruc or dramonic. His pick choice as deadlast makes no sense.
DN is the only one to not claim and unless he claims RB someone obviously lied and that person is scum.
I'm going to wait for DN before I go further in my thought.

mod: please prod Death Note:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Hold that thought Farside; let's not speculate on the choices until we get news from DeathNote. I think we're having the same idea.
yeah it's why I stopped my thought process.
Would you disagree with the theory?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

chamber wrote:Im pretty sure no one claiming RB makes me confirmed town *so happy*.
That pretty much settles it. The only way that there is no RB is if the vig is lying. But he went after devross as soon as the kill didn't go thru and with devtross's little slip I figure there is a scum RB.
DGB is pretty much cleared too on this since scum Budja said he tracked her and she only went one place.
Yes it's possible she didn't do a RB ability but I will leave that WIFOM for another day.

cruc is my confirm vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:FishytheFish - 2 - Dramonic, budja - (L-10)

I doubt these two are buddies for the same reason.
Umm we are looking for the Devotress, Xyl scum group. Budja group is all dead already.

I say vig either benmage or dramonic if cruc flips town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Dramonic - 1 - devotress - (L-11)

However Dev did vote Dramonic...
bussing????
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
chamber wrote:Someone has lied. Either cobalt was never roleblocked, or one of the vanillas is a roleblocker. Thus unless a town member has lied, Tony, Sea, and I are all confirmed town.
Ah right, right right...go after someone whose claimed a replicate role....well than farside/DN would've been better imo than crucicare.
I was the first VT to claim picking the bomb before tony claimed the role. If I was the RB how did I know bomb was in play?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

chamber wrote:I'm going to suggest that cobalt not announce his target. If it's on town the rb doesn't block, if its on him he blocks cobalt and kills you. This assumes town cobalt of course, but we can deal with scum cobalt after a couple nights/lynchs have eliminated the less obvious town players. Me and Tony are both basically confirmed town at this point, and scum can't kill either of us, so I think they are super screwed.
I really hate you for saying this. As town you should not be bringing things up that help scum.

IE: YOU SUCK!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

What happened with the Blocks on the vig the first 2 nights?

Also we rock!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:What happened with the Blocks on the vig the first 2 nights?

Also we rock!

Ah never mind there was no RB.
farady saved the scum. Damn girl!. LOL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

mod wrote:That said... my personal kudos go out to Cobalt the power vig and DGB. Bravo to both!
ah I feel like chopped liver. I called devtross and budja as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

I think the only thing that surprised me was that no one picked RB or JK when picking roles. I thought for sure since I was so low on the pick that one scum would pick RB at least

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”