Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #200) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well I am very interested in seeing Reckoner dead, for I don't like him one bit really. But, first things do come first as they say.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #201) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

This is the logic I am using to some degree, it isn't always right but...

Zwet lynch as an example.

Was zwet acting scummy? Yup.

Did everyone agree? Yup.

Was zwet scum? Nope.

There wasn't any resistance there because zwet didn't have anyone advocating for them. No one at all, really. It was quite the sad and lonely death.

Now almost as soon as zwet dies, Hayker is up to like five or 6 in a heartbeat. In a freaking heartbeat. For a bunch of guys who totally blew it on the last lynch, everyone is happy to move on to that next lynch.

So, then, after tons of arguments, people are like "DoS is scummy, yeah."

But again and again people seem to shift, turn, and try to divert this lynch. Again and again. The fact that DoS has decided to finally post ONLY when the votes back up his death should make everyone's radar go off. He was more than content to stay out of the way until his focus was required to stay alive.

As a townie, vanilla or not, your focus should be on scumhunting REGARDLESS of the pressure on you. I shouldn't need to rub a lamp, make ten votes magically appear on you, for you to start trying.

He does not make content for killing scum.

He makes content to stay alive.

This attitude is clearly not from a town perspective, and thus must die.

It is that simple.

It is why I accept no other lynches.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #202) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

You know, slow night for me so I decided to read over a game where DoS was third party and his posts are reminding me a lot of this game, I am speaking of Legecy of the Ancients mafia. I don't know how anti-town his role was in that game, haven't gotten more than a cursory glance, but man his posts really remind me of this game.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #203) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Yeah Hayker could be scum in that "hey, this guy doesn't look good" sort of way. But eh, case isn't nearly as concrete as it needs to be, as Ray says.

Also the site is hiccuping a lot this morning.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #204) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

By the way, I will laugh if Goofball person is scum with Gorrad and DoS, mostly because that means my scumdar is doing really good, and I remembered that goofball person defended both.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #205) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Always possible, I just don't think all of the evidence I have gathered in my favor points to that.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also maybe it is just DoS being kind in his wording but I find it funny he is telling me my scumdar sucks instead of "You are scum, Chris." I mean, scum can't have scumdars, can they?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #207) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:22 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Didn't he go after me?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I am sure he mourns.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Sir Chris »

No problem, I have plenty more where it came from. By the way I have quite a bad memory Maemuki, can you remind me what your defense of yourself was? You don't appear very memorable to me, I think your posts lack a certain substance to them at times. I am not saying you are scummy as much as you aren't sticking into my mind. I was being sarcastic, but at the same time I feel no... intent from you. I feel if I was scum I could completely dominate you in a way that would make you a joke, and probably make you feel broken and abused. Your posts are light. There is a term in boxing, and I am sure in other sports, where they call punches "Light." In that way, they lack effectiveness. I feel a sort of lightness from your posts, in your diction, and in your mannerisms. I do not suspect a player of RF's personality to feel anything from such light words coming from you. So while I was being a jerk, I had a bit of sincerity mixed in as well.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #210) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Sir Chris »

To be fair, that is a pretty good response. In fact, I am going to demonstrate how light your posts are by ignoring your question, why DON'T you change it? Being ineffective and knowing it is something I could never fathom doing as a player.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #211) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Sir Chris »

edit: question = request.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #212) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I am curious, in what way didn't it work?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #213) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Sir Chris »

It isn't about activity though. You have to give more weight in your posts. If you told RF that his posts was unacceptable and he needs to be held accountable, he might ignore you, but if you keep pointing it out, eventually, people are going to say, 'dude, just respond.' It is how mafia works. You get pressure and weight not only by your own voice, but by your ability to reason with other players for them to lend you their weight to punch someone's lights out. At the start of this game, I had no weight in anyone's mind because I was a completely new player. It showed. I was ignored, brushed off, and moved into a corner while the 'big boys' had their say. Then I got pissed, and suddenly people realized I was making a point. Can't claim it is RIGHT quite yet, but boy do I have a point. Suddenly I am leading a lynch, and my posts get a lot of responses and a lot of heed. Why? Because I forced them to heed me. I just wouldn't shut up until they did. When a person has one out of every seven posts in a game, and is really just posting a metric ton about something, it eventually either going to be noticed directly or people are going to question why it is being shunned to the side.

Something to keep in mind, regardless of your alignment in games: No matter the result and opinions of other players about your posts, you always learn something. You might not get the result you want, and when you don't it sucks, but even if someone ignores you, that might tell you something. Your job as town is to convey that to your town members at key times, your job as scum is just to stabbity stab someone.

Sorry if this sounded like a lecture, you are your own mafia player and you may do as you wish. I just wish people had more fangs.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #214) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Why? We are just discussing mafia philosophy. Why do you feel so spooked by this conversation? Seems kinda weird. You ask me to go back to normal discussion, but you give me nothing else to talk about. It is quite a predicament for me, Maemuki.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #215) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Sir Chris »

The only way to rid yourself of shame is to change how you play. I don't even want to know what my playstyle looked years ago. I do know I have evolved over the past couple of years as I started to play more and more.

You are a player in this game, I always think mafia is a battle of wills to some degree. I just think it is sad that you have opinions but those opinions might as well not even be posted if you are going to be content to not effect another person.

So, Maemuki, since we have the topic to ourselves what have you thought about my play so far? I'll say it outright, this is one of many scum tests that I give people to see how they read to me, so please, be honest. Or lie. Whichever applies.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #216) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, huh. Who knew indeed?

One more vote, come on guys, let's enjoy our christmas break.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #217) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I actually have different reads on those two, town on RF and scum on saber. Not exactly concrete or anything, just general nudges.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #218) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Eh not exactly. You have to adjust play for the player. On some players, my play would be scummy. On me? I am like a tiger stalking its prey, I just look at home.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #219) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Sir Chris »

For the record, I am going to have one of two reactions to this lynch. If DoS flips scum like I think, I am going to be so pleased with myself, I will be over the moon happy. If he does flip town, I am going to be comparing a lot of stuff during the night while cursing at myself for my failure.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #220) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I could link to an archive if thats allowed, lots of games of me as both town and scum.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #221) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Sir Chris »

DoS why did you say my scumdar was broken if you truly believe I am scum.

Also why were you content to let me go when I got active but because I stuck with you decided to believe I am scummy. Just what is it about me that you find scummy? I don't mean that vaguely, I mean what specifically is this scummy? Is it just the appeals and the bullying? Is that all it takes to make you believe someone is scummy? kthnx.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #222) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Ouch, that's cold. I mean, don't get me wrong, if I had far less evidence of your scumminess I'd so be an asshat and bury you with nothing but pure charisma, I've done it a lot, but that isn't the case here, I've given a lot of logic which you have failed to dispute.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #223) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Sir Chris »

By all means, I play pretty similarly actually these days. I used to have a large gap, and then I improved my scumplay.

... Then I had to quit that board because everyone feared me so massively.

That was a sad day for me.

But anyway goofball person how about you vote DoS and I'll give you a "won't hold it against you" card of good and justice. This means I personally won't metagame in any way the end lynch of DoS, purely to let us end the day so we may enjoy our christmas with good cheer. Whatcha say?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #224) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Cheers.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #225) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Sir Chris »

It means I won't metagame the fact that you were the hammer in and of itself. Any previous votes or non-votes etc-

Wait

what's the rule on posting after hammer around here <_<
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #226) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I may be dead too, to be fair.

I don't know, your mannerisms worry me slightly. So does your offhandness. I don't have a meta on you nor a real read, I just feel a real need to know not to trust you automatically.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #227) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I'm really nervous. I feel confident in all of my points and thought my case was very strong, I hope I wasn't manipulated by circumstance and scum here, it'd make me feel bad.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #228) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Sir Chris »

It is called post-lynch jitters, never have had them?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (isolation #229) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Basically I am just posting my deepest fears for this day and hoping it isn't the case, tbqh. I am paranoid in all regards to the game, even when I get the result I want. Until I see the scum being called scum, I am always looking for things I missed.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #230) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Well, not quite biting my nails. More like thinking "Holy crap I just lead this lynch completely, I hope I don't fall flat on my face and just look terrible." I don't find any other lynch acceptable, I stick to that. I know it must be a weird concept, I just really hope my reads were correct, I don't know what to say.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #231) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Sir Chris »

But I understand the disconnect, I am just voicing the whispers in my mind that tell me that I missed something. I don't see it though. I nailed him to the wall so hard, everything he did was scummy.

I have never had the chance to talk post hammer before, so maybe I am doing it wrong.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #232) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I mean, everything fits, don't get me wrong. Don't mistake my nervousness for wanting to lynch someone else, I stand behind this lynch fully. I just wanted to voice my thoughts a bit, I have never had the chance to do it before.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #233) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Sir Chris »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:I mean, everything fits, don't get me wrong. Don't mistake my nervousness for wanting to lynch someone else, I stand behind this lynch fully. I just wanted to voice my thoughts a bit, I have never had the chance to do it before.
You never had the chance to express some doubts about it before I hammered? Erm. Wait. You did.
Well, yeah, but that didn't help my want to get him killed. I think he is scum, shrug.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #234) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Sir Chris »

basically I said earlier I was 85% sure he was scum, I am now 90% sure. The other 10% has feelings too.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #235) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Sir Chris »

So you were truly town?

How troublesome. Although if you are town DGB's behavior makes sense as scum, grilling me so hard on a flip not yet known yet.

I will have to look this day over more, tch.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #236) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I blame me, days with me tend to get lenghtened.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #237) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

copy/paste what I wrote at the end of day one.

Well, that looked promising, guess not. Not the result I wanted, but I think there is a lot to be learned from the flip.

Also I am going to guess that a few people are going to call for my head, unsure if this is more of a scum reaction to try to follow up the mislynch with an easy carry over lynch or a town tendency to assign blame. Even though it was obviously the wrong result, I stand by the fact that DoS did himself no favors day one and his play really was jarring. I mean argue with me all you want, but to say that his movie madness play mirrored his play here is just not true. That’s going to be the basis of my opening post, is that the way which people defended DoS was simply not genuine.

I think I am going to point to Post 26 by Saberwolf now as a big “Holy crap this person knows too much.” Type of deal where when I asked saber to comment, he replied with we were both town. Furthermore, looking through the topic now knowing the two town members who are dead, saber’s posts are interesting. He goes from shooting my case down for lacking punch to saying BWs are fun and hopping on zwet. Just seems like a very weird double standard to me.

Then at post 50 for saber in this topic he gets hyper defensive against me, telling me to get my facts straight about the content he has provided. So saber looks awful to me.

Now, I was pretty OK with Goofball person lady until after the lynch. You may view my own posts however you like, but goofball’s responses to me were weird.
You just hammered someone, which usually means you think they are scummy. Now Goofball has been back and forth on the lynch, sure, but a DoS post in theory convinced goofball that it was the last straw. So we are to assume for a moment that Goofball has a pretty good faith belief, or at the very least a bit of a scum feeling, for DoS. I am sure a lot of people did, he looked bad.

But then I did my thing where I showed my nervousness and Goofball jumps down my throat. Basically in post 94 from Goofball she is all but calling me scum, noting that “But if I were scum, I might fake it exactly like you just did.” I find that interesting because that seems to be implying she knows that DoS is going to flip town. Unless she thought that I had just spent the entire day bussing my own scumbuddy for cred. I don’t like that at all. I just think that if you thought I had lead a lynch on a scum member you wouldn’t take such a perspective from my honest comments.

So those two look awful to me right from the get go.
I still think that Ace looks pretty good, if anyone is curious. I can’t see scum striking out at me right then and right there, if it means anything to anyone.

reading stuff now.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #238) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Cobalt wrote:oh hey chris what's up
vote sir chris
Any reason you vote for the guy who you followed onto a lynch, or do you have other reasons aside from my mislynch of DoS to think I am scummy?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #239) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well I think hayker would be an interesting vote, now that DoS has proven himself to be on town's side of things. On the other hand I still find it very weird how some people were saying that DoS' play was reminding them of his movie madness play when, honestly, the play was totally different, even if it ended up being town both ways.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #240) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Hayker looks like a complete idiot which is why his vote on DoS worries me. That vote was... very on point with my beliefs of DoS at the time. Yet in general his posting is pretty bad.

I am going to be busy for a little bit but then I'll be able to post more.

I still think Goofball attacking me about my nervousness before the flip is such a bad tell, but we'll see.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #241) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Ouch, Sora RPing?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #242) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Did you just claim third party then? =P
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #243) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also if you don't mind, what meta have I built for myself? Basically if it is "I try my best to kill scum." then that's right
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #244) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Joe I swear to god if you pull this "Look at me I am content to let other people call me useless isn't that just great" I am going to shove a foot so far up your ass that your vocal chords will not even be able to yell out in protest.

Seriously, you don't post in this topic with a single response to one thing and be a smartass like that. That's, like, not how you play mafia and stuff. That's a total disgrace.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #245) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

People who were on both of lynches: Reckoner, Goofball, Cobalt, Gorrad.

Saberwolf ended the day on a confirmed town, RayFrost's final two votes were on two town.

Part of the problem here is I have to face the reality as a town member people I "convinced" could be scum and people who disagreed with me could be scum too. It is a big explosion of possibility. So kind of jotted down these names just that they seem like a good starting place to check their logic. I was pretty clear in asking everyone to explain themselves and to discuss openly the lynch. So there should be a fair bit of information out there today for all of us to go back and look at.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (isolation #246) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

edit: as DoS was a town member*
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #247) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Reckoner, Goofball, Cobalt, Gorrad.

Reckoner post:
Maybe I am just being super overly paranoid here, I tend to get there quickly, but Reckoner going along (even if he claimed to be kicking and screaming) with two lynche and then saying ace is a potential lynch is just something I don’t get. It is possible I have a misread on ace, but what does he gain from going after me that late, it doesn’t make sense. And did he seriously thank someone for killing town? Oh my god… what’s wrong with him? That’s just… ergh. (By the way, reading this from the most recent back, so I am talking about day two.)
Also while my appeals to emotion are genuine reckoner’s seem really forced and stuff. I don’t know, they just seem phrased oddly. OK so he hopped on the DoS lynch screaming about how it wouldn’t shift, got it.
As for his zwet vote… Actually, one last thing. He said he has his eye on DoS and then cried a river about voting for him, that just seems so damn forced now. Interestingly though, Reckoner attacks one of the other three people who both ended their votes on both town members, Cobalt. Not sure what to think of that at this juncture, really.
And the zwet thing was kind of standard meta stuff, which seemed OK at the time.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #248) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Goofball Post:

Maybe it is simpler than I think. Maybe the obvious guy really is scum, but damn I hate to lynch just obviously bad players. Because the reason to lynch them is usually "they are bad" and not "they are scum." I know that does overlap at times but, meh. So Goofball voting joe gets to me. But at the same time I am obviously not perfect and don't nail scum 100% of the the time so I don't have super scum tells for dummies memorized or anything.
DrippingGoofball wrote:EBWOP QUOTE TAGS
Sir Chris wrote:How troublesome. Although if you are town DGB's behavior makes sense as scum, grilling me so hard on a flip not yet known yet.
Nice try but no score, Sir Chris.
Like this response here. Before any of us knew what DoS flipped, Goofball's tone made it out like I was scum trying to build a case against her. "Nice try" instead of an attempt to reason with me. My mistake with DoS was that I just expected him to play better from his meta, and since his meta contrasted so differently and until he had 10 or so votes he couldn't be bothered to give us the time of day, I just assumed he was being scummy. In other words the only problem with my case is that DoS wasn't scum. Yet she shouldn't have known that. So why so cold towards me in the after-lynch. It just felt like the room had frozen and Goofball wanted to cut my neck off and smile as I died helplessly, her tone was absolutely frigid, automatically assuming the worst. I haven't had a chance to meta Goofball yet, but it'd be great if anyone can tell me such leaps of logic are town meta for her.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #249) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Cobalt is the player that reminds me most of me as scum, but that doesn't mean he is scum. I can just see his posts and they are so smooth talking in a very subtle way. Like, nothing smooth about them overtly but he sheds pressure inanely well. This can mean he is either a really awesome town player or a really awesome scum player, so what I just said is that cobalt is an awesome player who if town let a mistake cow him in terms of scumhunting. That's odd. Now sure he was horribly wrong about zwet, like I was horribly wrong about DoS, but mistakes happen, and short of knowing I am not perfect or thinking it makes me scummy, it shouldn't really hinder when I present logic on people to get lynched today or any other day. If the logic is there, if you think I am making sense, you vote with me. That's how mafia works a lot of the times. Scum's job is to lie well enough to make their logic seem genuine and to avoid dying. So Cobalt going all like "Man, Chris' logic is right and I was wrong on zwet, let's go with Chris!" seems just weird to do if he is good, which I think he is. Because that's not the move I am making nor would ever make. Then, after admitting that he more or less released control to my awesome logic here:
Cobalt wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Ew, vanilla claim. kill da scumbag plz
Just like zwet amirite?

@Dragons: Actually I'm kinda confused, why are you claiming anyway?
chris says he's scum, he has a good case, I was horribly wrong on zwets, so...
also, there's STILL no support for a DN wagon.
Then kinda forgets that and decides that clearly I am scum here:
Cobalt wrote:oh hey chris what's up
vote sir chris
Now sure he does back off really fast without prodding saying it was a dumb emotional play, but what I would like to know, Cobalt, is what was there to be emotional about? Sure, I appear to have appealed to emotion in some form or whatever but yourself said my case was good. So why so upset? I would like this answered.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #250) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

And last but not least, RayFrost

It is troubling to me that many of these player seem to have the line of thinking that killing joe is really just a pro idea on all accounts. It could be a pro idea, but the fact that two or three of these players are going 'Man, let's do this!' just makes me nervous, as I have great distrust of the first three looking back at them.

Well, I actually like RayFrost. Honestly I just read his posts and aside from being troublesome on personal level, he looks good. His posts are to the point, blunt, and lack a feel that he is holding ANYTHING back whatsoever. I feel like every point he makes is going for a deathblow and he has the potential to just snap on a player in an instant and try to spell their doom. I have a really positive read on RayFrost's play so far, but if he is very good he could be scum still, but he is by far, in my eyes, the best looking of that fourpack.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #251) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I cannot imagine for the life of me why in the nine circles of hell that a scum team would kill Maemuki, talk about a player that, as scum, I would have used and abused while laughing. I would be shocked if that wasn't a town kill, or maybe an independent that thought she was a good suspect for being scum.

No offense, of course.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #252) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Hey KDub while you are around could you be so kind as to give a cursory look over my posts today and tell me what you think of them? That'd be fantastic.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #253) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Shouldn't need to be said, but while i only named Kdub there that applies to anyone who reads that post. If I have a logical fallacy or a problem with my train of thought it is most pro town to point it out to me and try to reason with me so that we can have more productive combined logical output.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #254) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Can we have him replaced then?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #255) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well, if he is scum sure that'd work for me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #256) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:13 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I confess to having no idea where this guy is at in the topic when he makes his comments about me, but calling me out for being anti-town is a pretty big joke, so I am going to take his post as a pretty big joke.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #257) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:13 am

Post by Sir Chris »

At least his silly parts about me, the gorrad stuff seems good!
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (isolation #258) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Actually, reading everything else I agree with a lot of what he said, I just think he is a silly little guy for suspecting me, but then again town has to be paranoid so that's not very silly.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #259) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Sir Chris »

.... wait, is that SERIOUSLY what I think it is?

I... am not going vote that, just because it is december 23rd and I am wanting to hear what he is going to say.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #260) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also for the record, despite how bad that looks, I can see that meaning something not scummy at all, just a slight misuse of mafia lingo.

And I don't like the people quickvoting him for that.

... OK I'll just be honest and say I don't like goofball.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #261) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh I am patient. I may vote him depending on how it proceeds, and you may in fact be right, certainly in the realm of all possible thought. It is just a pretty flimsy reason to lynch someone in the long run.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #262) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Sir Chris »

We'll see. Seems pretty flimsy to me though, although it did look good at first glance.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #263) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Sir Chris »

<b>Vote: MSSK</b>

OK Reckoner calling that sarcastic just made me not care about my previous objections. That's, like, not sarcastic at all.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #264) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Sir Chris »

... I have played in html based sites far too long.

Vote: MSSK
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #265) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I would like to know what pro-town role shoots someone for being truthful.

Also Kitten person I totally forget what I was accusing you of, honestly.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #266) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

"Guys I claim cop."

*Uses role*

*Cop dies*

So basically ... the risk was a dead town vs a ...

Ya know, I think they ARE scumbuddies.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #267) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Iec I'd give you all of the gold in the world to just shoot Cobalt right here and right now. Seriously, that was, like, what.

Think about it.

Its a role, right?

OK.

If someone is lying, they LIVE.

following me?

If someone is telling the truth, and therefore town, they aren't.

So.

The only way for that person to die is for them to be town.

... Why wouldn't you just lynch them.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (isolation #268) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

My mind is frying here trying to think of any way that makes sense as a town role.

I would like a full claim from Cobalt if we didn't have it yet, I really would like to know the flavor and role name for that insanely bad role.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #269) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well there are a few options that are possible.

1. He could be making up that specific power but has the ability to make the mod say something, which means he is scumbuddies with him, thus the slip
2. If that is his power, which it could possibly be, any time "telling the truth" = "dead" does not make the slightest bit of sense to me as a town role. I know there are anti-town roles out there, but that's just... well, insane.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #270) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

...and why would you ever even use that role. I mean, what?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #271) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Although I guess the play of the day is to lynch MSSK and if he is his role cobalt auto dies and if he is scum and thus lying we examine cobalt for BS or not.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #272) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Edit: Shoot MSSK*
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (isolation #273) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Fakeclaiming as town is a cardinal sin, and if he is doing such that is beyond fail.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (isolation #274) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Sir Chris »

[quote="raider8169"]Cobalt's abiliy seems shady to me but it would result in a one for one trade. To me I would think it would work the opposite as that would make sense.

@Sir Chris, what more do you need to use your ability?[/quote

I have a passive of some sort, and it is confusing. I'll let you guys know if it actually, like, gives me anything.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (isolation #275) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:Fakeclaiming as town is a cardinal sin, and if he is doing such that is beyond fail.
Fakeclaiming as town is a rare gamble and in this case he definitely lost.
Is it just me or did you just call him town there.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (isolation #276) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I have to say the thing that worries me most about day one, or rather the people that worry me the most from day one given the circumstances, are the people that brushed me and DoS to the side specifically stating we both looked fine. Saber did it, I just checked and Kise did it.

Ergh, its annoying. Because it is very possible they were just plain right as town, but damnit I don't like it. My case on DoS was good, people should have been like "this guy is scummy" not "shoo, he is town" as town. But yet, the fallacy in that is he wasn't scum, so...

WIFOM gives my head an explosion.

Merry Christmas, shoot Cobalt sure why not.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #277) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Rayfrost, you do not have a soul of a poet.

Allow me.

Cobalt's Christmas present this year is not having to deal with the tremendous pressure of having to be in the same game as the newly minted mafia prodigy Sir Chris. The relief I am sure will give him great joy.

SSK's Christmas present is the grateful thanks of an amused town that it did not have to try overly hard to find a scum to lynch on day two. This thanks will lighten his heart.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (isolation #278) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

"Sir Chris, you do not have the soul of a blunt individual. "

You poor, poor bastard.

You really have no idea who the hell I am <_<.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (isolation #279) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh hey, two mafia special after a two town special? This is promising.

MafiaSSK

Works for me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (isolation #280) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

err

Vote: MafiaSSK
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (isolation #281) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also, Cobalt's flip at least tells me that my scumgut is not completely off the mark, glad to see it.

(Also Gorrad could care less what you think is a scum tell if you aren't going to call me scummy for it, have an odd feeling you'd do it again there.)

So, yeah, awesome. Totally called Cobalt there given his "lol emotion" and "hey I sound smart but I mislynched okie dokie let's try chris' lynch."

So Reckoner would look better if not the obvious two teams, so I'll just slot him in "hey guys, other mafia."

Weird Frost meta at the end there, I suspect frost to be dead sooner or later with all the attention he is getting.

Goofball is making me feel a little better today, but she still has not, to my satisfaction, explained her sharp tone with me at post lynch yesterday.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #282) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Why would anyone kill me I am pretty much a townie who can be wildly mislead if you are clever enough!
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #283) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Is it OK if I count Cobalt under my "caught scum" file? It is hard to say. I didn't vote him right away and point my finger like I did with DoS but my initial post on him was pretty damning I'd say.

I want to know so I can keep score, I have a point system. Catching a scum is worth 100 points!
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (isolation #284) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Cool story.

So Rayfrost have you commented on my posts of Goofball and Reckoner to go along with Cobalt? Those trio of posts (+ yours which you commented on) are 1/1 in catching scum so far, I'd like to hear your perspective. If you have just say so; I'll ISO you.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (isolation #285) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I didn't make a Gorrad post because I have faint reads on him, nothing to slam him on.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #286) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

My first question is why are they great cases if you can poke such an easy hole into them, in theory? Great cases should be as you say, more solid. Also I like to be the troublesome type of mafia player that just shoots from the hip most of the time, if I am going to be honest about it. Evidence can be distorted, as day one proved. The evidence supported me directly, but it didn't turn out to be true. Also Cobalt made the classic mistake (and compounded it with his claim, when we would have lynched mssk anyway, he tried to take the time to be like "lol hey guys I am this role", which was just sloppy) of coming after me with a weak willed argument. I'll say it now, and say it again at a later date, if you come at me with nothing but hope and a song in your heart I will beat you down until your brain is leaking out of your skull, so to speak.

It may not be proper or best, but my mafia style is heavily dependent upon acting a certain way and delivering a certain vibe and then having town and scum react to it in a certain way. I am like the blind man that cannot see, but knows where everyone in the room is by the voices I hear calling to me.

I am tired, so this probably doesn't make sense, but my point beyond randomly muttering is your note about me is complete crap and makes no sense whatsoever, shape up or shut up.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #287) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also geesh why should we wait on your schedule, learn to be faster you silly catching up person you!
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #288) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

and I don't literally mean shut up, that is to say post better and more clearer thought processes that actually seem to connect logically.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #289) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Why is it an overreaction? Also when did I say you were attacking me? I may have gotten off point in my notes about Cobalt, which may have inferred I thought you were attacking me, but I was in fact attacking you for making no sense. You gave me a compliment and then you said why my arguments weren't good. It makes it seem you are buddying the active guy and then trying to give tips. I may just respect a good slap or two, I am rough like that.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #290) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

You should just skip and go "hey guys I doubt you said anything TOO important, let's lynch some scum!"

It worked for me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #291) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Anyway you have responded with consistent diction when I attacked you bluntly and quite oddly, you are probably a town role of some kind.

Cool story.

Back to sleep for me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (isolation #292) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

By the way I have a feeling Hercules or Hades targeted me last night.

Well, more than a feeling.

It doesn't mean anything right now, just something to keep in mind.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (isolation #293) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 am

Post by Sir Chris »

RayFrost wrote:1) How do you know they are roles?

2) how do you know they have actions?

3) how do you know they'll target you?
I don't know for sure that one of them is a role, as I said, it is a feeling to do with my role.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (isolation #294) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:54 am

Post by Sir Chris »

post 88 of yours is what that's a reference to, btw.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (isolation #295) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Eh, Ipost what I feel like also I claimed a town role a long time ago, Kittan person. Like, ISO me and you'll see I said I had some weird info awhile back, that wasn't too out of nowhere.

Also would be very surprised if RF is a scumbuddy of cobalt just because wifom dictates that you don't know what it dictates, thats the point of wifom.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (isolation #296) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Sir Chris »

also oh geesh why would I be anyone's scumbuddy. Yeah take a close look at me and see that I am pretty town I guess.Your argument against me "MY GOD HE IS PLAYING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT THE MAFIA PLAYBOOK SAYS, IT CANNOT BE!!!!!"]

seriously tomorrow we are going to shove a lump of coal down reckoner's throat and make him choke on it.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #297) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Sir Chris »

(or possibly someone else if goofball's big post of CONNECTIONS makes sense to me when I examine it shortly)
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (isolation #298) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Let's see, saw your chris scum points wowmg.

Chris 1917: +5 scumbuddy points with SSK

Chris 1919: +5 scumbuddy points with SSK. Oh, at least you were honest.

Chris 1921: +5 scumbuddy points with SSK. Rackin em up pretty fast aren't we? Why is it flimsy to vote someone who JUST CLAIMED SCUM?

Chris 1923: +5..ok, I'll stop. But why is it flimsy. Elaborate.

1917: I hold off on voting out of a bit of disbelief and saying it is nearing the holidays, your point system is pretty bad.
1919: Yet my honesty is rewarded with scum points, very sad.
1921: Because in an ironic plot twist (unless cobalt tried to shoot his own scumbuddy in some weird fun mindscrew) SSK's slip of bussing was just that, a misuse of mafia lingo that happened to net us two scum.
1923: A single post can be twisted to lynch a town, so even though it seems he is scum building a lynch based off one word in one post is extremely flimsy. Flimsy isn't always wrong though, and sturdy isn't always right.

So I got 19 scum points for you being a silly goose is what it looks like to me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #299) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I like how this joker is like "Oh Chris decides to vote for him very shortly after, okay -1 lolol"

What a bad mafia player you are.

Goodness.

I don't like being attacked and I don't like being attacked with crappy logic and piss poor posts.

Seriously, bring better than that or just accept that I am town, pick one.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #300) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Why am I worried about that comparison despite having no idea who this person is?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #301) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Ah, maybe Starbuck just wanted to come here and act as if she was generating content by making that post instead of doing no such thing. It is OK, I forgive you for having a contentless post, you don't have to try to act tough!
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #302) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I confess you seeming praise of me (saying it would be difficult to hide from me as scum) worries me, just because you seem to have a hard to please attitude, and it seems foreign to the image I have of you.

But maybe that's the point.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #303) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

RayFrost wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: SSK

I'm also gonna assume that XII/Nobodys aren't necessarily an anti-town wincon.
lolfail.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (isolation #304) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Not gonna lie, wouldn't have a heart attack if it turned out Iece is day SK <_<
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #305) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Sir Chris »

(and it will linger in my mind until we have a day where he doesnt bust someone in the head.)

also is Goofball really renowned? Geesh look at me a newbie to the site acting all in her face, that's just not proper at all.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #306) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Conflict is fun because you can get evidence she is scum from it! I have quite the reckless attitude. A bit of a fun fact about me: In all of my time of playing board mafia, all of my time, I have never in all my days been lynched as town. I don't know if that's all skill or not, but I have a certain spirit about me that just makes me a hard son of a bitch to kill when I have the righteous fury of a townie scorned flowing through my veins.

... Also Goofball is weird, and her simple saying she is confused about my alignment would explain her coldness to me at the end of day 1 and her friendly nature to me today. Although her being scum works too.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #307) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh geesh and then goofy (it fits the theme!) is all like "man the guy sir chris wants dead tomorrow is the guy I want dead too."

She just has a way of stealing your heart.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (isolation #308) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Sir Chris »

note 2250, goofball the great ~
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #309) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Sir Chris »

muck up in what way.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #310) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Goofball, while it ended badly, do I seem like the type to get distracted after DoS? I am the most viciously tunneling player know <_<.

and I say that with pride when I am on scum catching streaks.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #311) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I'd rather we not daykill anyone tomorrow just so I can confirm Iece town, if that's OK.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (isolation #312) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I have a terrible feeling that Reckoner is just dumb.

Then again, would have said the same about SSK so.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (isolation #313) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Basically I view mafia as a game of data vs data concealment. More data you gain the more you can do. Like I read over Cobalt's posts and I got a very "me as scum vibe." He was very clever, and he did something I'd try to do: Power play. I think if he was on the same scum team he'd have planned his claim a lot better than that and it is why I was initially confused by the bussing comment when reviewed, but it jut seems we got a bit lucky. Cobalt's actions were choppy in a spur of the moment way, but were clever because he was an active, slick person who could have been confirmed town if it had happened smoother. It was a pretty big power play, and it'd be weird to do it just then.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (isolation #314) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

By the way, if I live to see another day I am going to start doing one of my favorite activities in board mafia and chain together scum and shredding the scum teams, which I think I will be able to do with just a bit more information.

Or maybe not.

We'll see, I suppose. I think scum is playing a very bad game, the more I see.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (isolation #315) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

If he had the foresight to bus his buddy why didn't he have the foresight for a better fake claim?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #316) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

xRECKONERx wrote:Please, kill me, spare me from the fucktarded town in this game. It's like playing with globs of gelatinous ooze that the scum just get to mold however the fuck they want.
You arrogant son of a bitch, don't you dare get righteous with me, I won't stand for it. You, if town, have played a pitiable game that its only worth is an award for most crying by an ultimately useless townie who lacks the ability to sway others because his voice is meek and his presence is nonexistant. Few thigns piss me off faster than some weak-willed player who wishes to blame his fellow cast for whatever woes may have fallen upon his faction. You are responsible for your own self, and this post is just so low that I want to pound your face in right now.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (isolation #317) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

xRECKONERx wrote:THIRD SCUM? THIRD SCUM? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

I'm sorry, at best, we've strung up one scum. And to be completely honest, I read the grey text and assumed third-party. Maybe there's a heartless scum team and a nobody scum team, I don't fucking know. What I do know, is that I am the one that called for a Cobalt lynch awhile ago. What I also know is that Sir Chris makes me LO-FUCKING-L.

Chris, go fuck yourself, cut yourself, jump off a bridge, I don't care. Talking about arrogance... my voice isn't "meek" or "nonexistant". It's called, I don't care to fucking try in a game where the town is so goddamn weak it's like screaming at a brick wall.
Cry more.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #318) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also usually when I am laughing out loud I do not tell the person who is making me laugh to go jump off a bridge, you are weird.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (isolation #319) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Starbuck wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:Ah, maybe Starbuck just wanted to come here and act as if she was generating content by making that post instead of doing no such thing. It is OK, I forgive you for having a contentless post, you don't have to try to act tough!
Contentless post? I was asking a question because if you are an alt of ZazieR, your actions and gameplay would make a lot of sense.

But I guess having to post 5 times in a row, rather than gather your thoughts into one post is just too difficult?
It is, it is true. Doing such a thing would hurt my head too much. I thank you for your genuine concern though, it is nice to see that people really do care about my mental well being on a mafia forum, you are truly a kind and caring person. I bet you are revered in your local community for your gentle nature.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #320) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

xRECKONERx wrote:HEY GUYS, I'M SCUM, DGB CALLED IT, I COMPLETELY MELTED DOWN FOR NO FUCKING REASON BECAUSE I'M SCUM, DURR DURR DURR

Actually, I'm a VT. OMG, OUT OF NOWHERE CLAIM, I MUST BE SCUM!

I'm a VT, and usually, I don't give a *fuck* in games where I'm a VT. I actually tried to give half-a-damn in this one because I thought "Hey! What if I try playing one as VT just to get the full experience!" and even when I actually try to give-a-fuck, goddamn piece of fucking shit elitist players ruin the experience.

I realize I may be blowing up right now, I don't care. I'm tired, I just spent two days with family who I hate, DGB and Sir Chris are pissing me off beyond belief, I'm not getting any fucking credit for anything, so FUCK IT. Modkill ahoy? Or just a warning?

Whatever. I'm going to get more booze.

It is nice to know, if you are telling the truth, that you are such a low class player that you need a fancy role to be stimulated by a game.

Maybe I had it pegged at dumb after all.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (isolation #321) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

But like I said before your outbursts just seem very forced and this is all just quite pathetic over all.Your caps lock button does not move my heart, Reckoner.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (isolation #322) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

RayFrost wrote:
Sir Chris wrote: It is, it is true. Doing such a thing would hurt my head too much. I thank you for your genuine concern though, it is nice to see that people really do care about my mental well being on a mafia forum, you are truly a kind and caring person. I bet you are revered in your local community for your gentle nature.
Did SC just admit to being a ZaZ alt? O.o

Also, Starbuck is a kind and caring individual that nurtures all.

DGB:

he can't be your alt since you are in the game
It is, it is true was in direct response to "is it too hard to post in a single post?' or something. Seriously, I can, like, link games and stuff where people know me as sir chris on other forums, totally new here!

Also Reckoner a low class player such as yourself could not hope to sink his brittle fangs into me to take me down, so sit down and shut up.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (isolation #323) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I mean, why would I be modkilled? I have been perfectly reasonable!
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #324) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also if it means anything to anyone the times on other sites I've seen such a complete meltdown it is usually from town players <_<.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #325) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, poor guy thinks I have been personally attacking him. I am sure you are quite the charming lad when you aren'y wanting the flesh off my bones, but your mafia play has been very dumb and I don't believe I am disallowed from saying such. Geesh, you are such a whiny player.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #326) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

So basically you are reduced to wanting a modkill?

Also if that is modkillable I guess that's fine, you just made me really super mad with your post previous to that in which you insulted all of town gravely. I must confess this is quite ... well, sad. I mean I was laughing and now I have just stopped. You seem to lack an understanding about what mafia is about, and that's a pity.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #327) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also there should be rules about upholding the honor and dignity of the great game of mafia, and if I offended this man's person, than he offended my sense of duty to a game I love dearly, that's all I can say I guess.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #328) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Actually you provoked me which then provoked you again, I guess. I just think none of us should be modkilled because tempers fly all the time in mafia but hey that's cool I guess, rules are rules, and if I stepped over the line I guess that's that.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #329) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Yeah, my last ten posts have really been flaming. As if, seriously.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (isolation #330) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I am perfectly calm.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #331) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Reckoner this will be my last post addressed to, I'll just say I am sorry. I can be a high strung mafia player and you offended me, but that didn't give me the right to personally attack you, so I apologize. After the post I responded to, nothing you said offended me in the slightest, if it means anything.

Anyway I thought SSK was, like, already dead or something.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #332) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Papa Zito kind of felt off the map today, I know it is the right time of the year for it to make sense, but I think he had like five posts and they didn't really offer up much.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #333) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Geesh I just wanted to make a note before I crawled into bed, working retail for 8 hours today was brutal.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4341 (isolation #334) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Hey everyone, wanted to again apologize for my temper early in the game. It was really a blast playing with all of you, and it was a nice surprise to see many of my suspicions turned out to be correct, if not all of them. It was a good game to follow, too.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4342 (isolation #335) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, I just read the note about the decision to modkill me being a toughie. I thank you for the consideration, I shouldn't have said the things I said and felt I kinda got provoked into it, but meh, as I said, I shouldn't have said the things I said either. It was a troublesome situation, as I had really invested a lot into the game and had wanted to continue to pursue scum. I am very glad town won.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”