Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:31 am

Post by Pomegranate »

/hi
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Bandwagon!

Vote: Mufasa
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

mikeburnfire wrote:Well, this is certainly stupid. Mufasa is at lynch-2 and it's not even page 3. I mean, I suppose I should be happier that stuff is happening, but this is just silly.

vote: RayFrost
for putting the fifth vote on and
Suspect: spyrex and pomegranate
for similar opportunism.

Yes it's stupid. But I thought my vote was only the second; look at the timestamps. Following that, my vote wasn't opportunistic.

Mufasa certainly acted strange, but not necessarily scummy. Generally, scum try to avoid making commotion, especially at the beginning of the game. Obviously that's an assumption based off of Wifom, so it can't be counted for much.

MBF is leaning town in my books.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

mikeburnfire wrote:Well, this is certainly stupid. Mufasa is at lynch-2 and it's not even page 3. I mean, I suppose I should be happier that stuff is happening, but this is just silly.

vote: RayFrost
for putting the fifth vote on and
Suspect: spyrex and pomegranate
for similar opportunism.

Yes it's stupid. But I thought my vote was only the second; look at the timestamps. Following that, my vote wasn't opportunistic.

Mufasa certainly acted strange, but not necessarily scummy. Generally, scum try to avoid making commotion, especially at the beginning of the game. Obviously that's an assumption based off of Wifom, so it can't be counted for much.

Also, MBF=Town.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Argh.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

What ever happened to spamming? :?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

RayFrost wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:What ever happened to spamming? :?
I'm covering for him.

duh
See, he spams, but he makes more sense. :P
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Pomegranate »

a girl on the internet wrote:
tajo wrote: Pome, at first I thought posts 63 and 64 were a doublepost but why did you change this between these two posts?
good catch, that is weird.
I just likes the wording of the second slightly better than the first. I thought the first one hadn't gone up.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I see that there has been a lot of good content during my absence. I read it all, and hopefully there will be a nice, long post tonight or tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

a girl on the internet wrote:
snow white wrote: @AGOI why is the Ray wagon stupid?
cuz he's obv town.
Would you like to explain why?
MBF wrote:Pomegranate's double post is suspicious. Pom felt it was necessary to change "MBF is leaning town" to the more assertive "MBF=town". This lets me know that he's previewing his messages, then altering them slightly before he posts, perhaps in an effort to prevent giving away any scumtells. Or in this case, to try and establish a stong connection between me so that I'd be more trusting of him, or that when I die he looks better/can claim cop.
I always preview my posts, and often alter them slightly. I hope you have no problem with that, as I always do it.

How would I be setting up for a cop claim? There hasn't been night yet.

EK wrote:No, this does not make sense. Third party, SK, is a type of scum. So a person should be reading scummy to you in order for you to start contemplating what type of scum. Neutral is not a deisgnation for scum.
QFT
snow bunny wrote:I say that I'm not getting either a town or scum feeling from mufasa. Is that that hard to understand? It means I'm getting a neutral reading. Which means that I could lean towards third party. Hard?
Yes, hard. Or better yet, not hard, but not making much sense.
GC wrote:It looks like Ray "knows" why rofl voted for bunny. At post 108 - and, indeed, at post 114 - nobody knows why rofl voted for bunny except rofl. It's a horrible move to make: "I agree with this vote based off of reasons that I don't know!" Second: It looks like Ray is trying to hide behind rofl's status as an "awesome" player. We've already seen how easily Ray attached himself to an aspect of rofl's play style (per point two). Now we see him blindly following that very same player. It's reckless and, more importantly, a good scum-excuse to vote for another player; after all, nothing's better than an authority appeal when you're questioned why you wanted to vote for another player. His hesitation looks like he's trying to place himself for the hammer.
crypto wrote:I didn't mean to spit in the face of Green Crayons' post, though; it's a fab addition to the RF case. RF can be one of AGOTI's scum buddies.
I could see a RF, rofl, AGOTI scumteam.
roflcopter wrote:i'm torn about ray, what he did that i originally voted him for was scummy but i'm being swayed by how much he's flattering me. (i know, i know, all the flattery is actually scummy too, but i'm egotistical and want it to continue.)

green crayons' whole case is very solid though.
roflcopter wrote:it seemed sincere, which is a good sign someone is town, as compared to manufactured. its mostly a gut feeling thing.
These two posts seem contradictory to me. The part about flattery is refreshingly honest, but look at it this way:

"I know he's scummy but I don't want to vote for him. But there is a really good case on him."

Three posts later-
"But my gut says he's town.

Scum trying not to vote for a buddy?

Vote: roflcopter
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Yes, there is a convenient wagon on RF already. Makes sense, but I still don't like rofl.

Unvote; Vote RayFrost
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Pomegranate »

mikeburnfire wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I always preview my posts, and often alter them slightly. I hope you have no problem with that, as I always do it.
No, no problem here. I do the same. But why did you choose a more assertive tone when declaring me to be town?
Actually, I meant it to be a more casual view of you being town. I didn't like the wording of my first post, and the first one hadn't shown up under the "Topic Review", so I assumed it hadn't gone up.
How would I be setting up for a cop claim? There hasn't been night yet.
I was implying that you would make a future cop claim once I'm killed and revealed to be town.
But even if I was a cop I couldn't know that you are definitely town, because we haven't had night yet, so there wouldn't have been an investigation yet.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Did you mean to vote SB? Because you probably shouldn't do it in a quote, and the tags were messed up anyway.

Is your (would-be) vote on her meant to be pressure?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

RF, you're at L-1. I think you ought to claim.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

RayFrost wrote:
crypto wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Snow White wrote:Lastly, and i really hope i dont end up with egg on my face with this, if RayFrost is ScumRayFrost, VT is a really shitty fakeclaim.
Would you prefer that I lied about my role? :?
Yeah, what?
You saying that to me or SW?
Probably SW.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, I don't think he's at L-1 anymore.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Post 143, explained by Green Crayons. Plus that fact that his defense was terrible.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

^^^ @ Spyrex.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SpyreX wrote:Pom's interaction on the RF wagon and the votejump bother me. More than a little. Especially the use of the word convenient to describe the RF wagon.
I don't see why. I was voting rofl, having a lot to do with his strange interactions with RF. My view was that they were scumbuddies. Switching mu vote to RF was only me trying to get a lynch on one of my two top scum picks.
SpyreX wrote:This. You're not DOING anything. You're coasting and I don't like it.
This argument holds very little water coming from Spyre, who wasn't DOING anything until he went after MBF. I see crypto as neutral, but that argument became slightly less convincing when it came from Spyre.
SpyreX wrote:
You're attacking me for rolecalling Mufasa, which I did not. Attacking somebody for something they did not do is a strawman argument.
Ohh this is gonna be fun
Spyrex wrote:
Now you're accusing me for something I haven't even done. What a nice change of pace.
I know RITE!
Unvote.

Hos: Spyrex.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SpyreX wrote:@Pom:

Notice that I made reference to my own absence of play when I said that to Crypto. Further, notice that it and of itself doesn't change anything about it.

Further, you've given quotes with my interaction with MBF (non-contextually) without reasons for said quotes in the first place (unless that is your looking for examples of my "not doing anything" in which case go ahead and say and MBF can take a back burner to the furious lynching)
I didn't understand the reference until you pointed it out, I'm sorry.

The reason I put in those quotes was because I didn't understand what you meant by them, and they obviously didn't contain any answers to MBF's points, so I put them in. Could you explain?

(Yeah, I know I'm slow sometimes; bear with me.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

crypto wrote:That aside, her language really rubs me wrong. (And no, it isn't that it's childish. It's that her posting style looks ferociously contrived.)
Yeah, I also feel this. But she's obviously an alt, so I don't let it bother me too much.

I like your case, but not enough for a vote ATM.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SpyreX wrote:The lines below them did. :P Those were setups (sarcastic ones) due to the tone of the interaction.

Definitely not the important part of those discussions.
I understood that it was sarcasm, but I didn't see all of the questions answered. Looking back, it's slightly clearer.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

crypto wrote:I don't know, Pom. I think the ickiness of AGOTI's language transcends the inherent weirdness of adopting an alt style. I understand that AGOTI is contriving a style, but you should be able to do so without being
this
scummy about it. It's hard to describe, but there's a difference between
contrived alt style
and
contrived alt style that's scummy
. Maybe it's just me.
I could see it as a contrived alt style that's scummy because the poster doesn't really know how to play a game while posting like that, and is therefore scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I will get to this game later tonight or tomorrow. My head is full right now, so it's hard to soak up this jumble of posts.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

populartajo wrote:Sigh, me no likes being ignored.

Case on Plum.[/qoute]

Pom.
iso 2 and iso 3: after mbd attacks frost, spyrex and pom, she defends weakly with a)I didnt know my vote was the third and b)yeah mufasa acted strange but not scummy, but scum also try to avoid conmotion, but this its wifom, so yeah, not a solid stance. Also, yeah, that change of intensity regarding mbf's towniness is still weird.

iso 4 through 8 are total active lurking.
Check the timestamp of my vote on Mufasa. Also, he acted strange, but I don't have a meta on him- I don't know how normal it is.

One was about meta, one was answering a question of yours, and some others. It wasn't can o' content, but it was relevant (enough).
iso 9 is the "I think ray is scum and rolf is his scumpartner, so I guess Ill vote rolf" wtfpost. Pom is definitely not thinking very much in who she is voting.
Actually, I thought about that vote more than usual. I always get attacked for jumping on BWs(, in fact, look at an earlier attack of yours on me). I decided to vote who thought his buddy was.Then I reread, and someone pointed out how useless my vote was, so I thought more, and voted Ray.
iso 10 is a quick response due to elvis and rolf pressure. Pom unvotes rolf and votes ray. I mean, why would I trust someone I just called scum?
Who says I trust him?
iso 13 is a yeah, ray claim. Pom definitely adds some pressure to the wagon. Why is this important? See below.

iso 16 is still Pom supporting the wagon supporting the green crayons case and the terrible defense point.

But iso 18 is bye ray, hi spyrex. Notice the unvote and the posterior HoS. Why the unvote? Did Ray convince you he was town? Why the Spyrex HoS? Those posts were not even scummy...

iso 19 through 23. No more mention of ray. Not even a why. So what do I think? Pom pushed hard for a Ray wagon until it dissolved. Does she seem like a player that really thought ray was scum? Definitely not.
I got suspicious of Spyre. (I think it could be that I'm not used to his playstyle.) I was confused by his posts and attacks. I thought an HoS was in order.I decided to unvote Ray for the moment, and see how he acts now. I think his lynch me attitude is strange.

Also, Ray, where do the rest of us fall? Why did you leave us out?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

My opinion on the AGOTI wagon: I saw crypto's case, and it didn't convince me. I'd call her neutral.

We need to see more of: Rofl, AGOTI, Snow White.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Porochaz wrote:
@Pom,
did you read other peoples beyond cryptos case on AGOTI? I made a couple of posts and I believe elvis did also.
[/quote]

No, I must have missed them (which I may have if they were in WoTs). I'll go check back up on them soon, but if someone could direct me to them it would be much appreciated.
elvis_knits wrote:MBF hasn't said anything about my post 282, or tried to explain his obvious OMGUS reaction.

Also, and someone might have said this already, his play re: mufasa was pretty scummy.
mbf wrote:Well, this is certainly stupid. Mufasa is at lynch-2 and it's not even page 3. I mean, I suppose I should be happier that stuff is happening, but this is just silly.
mbf wrote:Mufasa, were you being serious when you claimed to be vanilla townie? Or were you just trying to start the pot?
Notice how he says the wagon is horrible, but he's more than happy to get a claim, and wants to make sure the claim wasn't just a joke. So he is simultaneously derailing the wagon, and fishing for role information on the same person. There is literally no reason you should be fishing for role information on someone when you think the wagon on them is crap. Oh, unless you're scum.

unvote; vote mikeburnfire
Is there any reason you're only taking interest in the wagon now, not earlier when Spyre mentioned it (continuously).

This was you're response:
elvis_knits wrote:Sorry, Spyrex, your point was burried in lots of other stuff!
Spyre had many posts
exclusively
about MBF in the past few pages., and repeated the point you brought up
multiple
times. I don't see how you could've missed it.
MBF wrote: If he confirmed his claim of vanilla townie, then that would restrict his ability to fake claim later, which is particularly handy if a cop investigates him. Also, a doctor wouldn't waste his protection ability on him, because he's either a 'powerless' townie or mafia.
MBF wrote:
I don't see how a vanilla claim is handy for a cop
Because if a cop investigates RayFrost and gets a guilty result, there is no way for him to counterclaim cop, miller, or some other bullshit.
Reading this, I thought it was a really stupid answer. I had a town read on MBF earler, so I'll wait a bit and see. I have definitely unHOSed Spyre.

That's what I typed up after the first paragraph above. After the second I decided on the vote. (If Mufasa claimed miller after a guilty cop investigation, I probably would've gone for his lynch.)

Vote: MBF
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

crypto wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Pomegranate.
This is a huge bucket of fail. Pomegranate spends a whole post going after elvis ... and then wagons on MBF, while admitting she had a town read on MBF.
The elvis stuff was that elvis came out of nowhere.

I
had
a town read on MBF, until he made two stupid defense posts.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

mikeburnfire wrote:Image
"FIVE! FIVE sudden votes on Pomegranite! Ah! Ah! Ah!"
Seriously, <3 the count.
elvis_knits wrote:So reading this post again, I think AGOTI's vote isn't bad like prozac and mbf are implying. Her point about Pom's mufasa vote is a good point. If she was trying to start a bandwagon, why would she back off the vote when she realized her vote was third instead of second?

I don't really like AGOTI referring to the merry go round of bandwagons though.

But overall, she has good reason for voting Pom, shows that she is thinking for herself and using her own reasoning.
a girl on the internet wrote:hmm. after reading her iso, i got two main issues with pom:

- poms' first post, votes mufasa, states "bandwagon!" as her reason
- mbf attacks her for being "opportunistic" by putting a third vote on mufasa
- pom's second post, defends herself by saying she thought it was only the second vote and so it wasn't opportunistic. it wouldn've been opportunistic anyway! and also THE REASON SHE SAID SHE VOTED MUFASA WAS TO START A BANDWAGON!! so she wanted to start a wagon, but she agrees that more than two votes is opportunistic?? that don't add up.

also, ray vote. the only reason for it appears to be "rofl is acting like ray is his scumbuddy". i mean, even turning off my 'ray is obvtown' blinders, i don't see how that is enough of a case that she would be happy to push him to L-1 and demand a claim, and geez guys, you've seen how wagon-happy i am, rite?

eh, i guess i'll see how this one goes. rly hoping the merry go round of rotating wagons lands on prozac next tho.

unvote, vote pomegranate
Huh? I don't understand these points against me.

What happened: Tajo voted Mufasa, and mentioned a bandwagon. I placed what I thought was the second vote, but was really the third. Later MBF said I was seemingly opportunistic. I explained that I had thought my vote was second, and when I saw that it was third I was fine with it, because it was RVS.

Also EK is acting strange, switching from BWing MBF to ignoring his wagon in a matter of minutes.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Tarballs = Mykonian? I'll assume yes.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Pomegranate »

mikeburnfire wrote:
mykonian wrote:just to let you know, between friday and monday I'll be gone. I'll try to make a last votecount friday, when I can, but I'll probably don't do a thing sunday's. Between that, the awesome backup mod Tarballs will look after you. Be nice to him.
Reading is tech.
Yay!
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Pomegranate »

populartajo wrote:@Pome, is yay going to be your only reaction to the wagon against you? I want a scumlist nao.
Coming soon to a gamethread near you! (Specifically, this one.)

I'll do it soon, but I may have to get off the computer I'm using now. Will see.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Scumlist:

Snow_Bunny
Mikeburnfire
Rayfrost
Roflcopter- LURKER BIGTIME!
A girl on the internet
Elvis_knits
Porochaz
Populartajo
Spyrex
Snow white
Crypto
Green Crayons

Unvote;, Vote: Snow_Bunny
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Oh hi, the game's over I see. GG all, 'specially MBF.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”