ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:20 am

Post by ace5993 »

Vote: foilist13

I'm not seeing anything to the cobalt bandwagon right now. The voice I would say is coming from the voteless townie (which may be Sora), who could possibly gain the ability to vote (and probably some more powers), once a certain condition is met (i.e. his memory is restored). Not sure what I think about the mod scene being connected to DisCode, I'll wait for some more info there.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:56 am

Post by ace5993 »

Something isn't right with this whole thing DisCode. I'm going to assume the darkness and chill wind to be a bad thing, unless anyone else can thing of a reason that they could possibly help the town. So either:

A. You are a townie who used an action causing this to happen, after which you turned into a miller. Hmm, that seems like a very dumb move, wouldn't ya say?

B. You are scum who used an action causing this to happen, after which you claimed miller to try and save yourself. If this is true, I don't know why on earth you would even say you were the cause of it.

Neither of these options add up at all, which could perhaps mean that you didn't know this would happen when you used your action. I'd also really like a full claim from you, and also details on exactly how you brought this darkness upon us. I'll wait to give you one more chance to explain all this, but for now
FoS: DisCode

@Vaya: Care to share who you think DisCode is?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Okay, so expanding on the Riku/Ansem theory - I'm assuming that changing into Ansem-possessed Riku would give him extra powers/change his powers, which was the reason for him causing the darkness, but I'm still not sure why he would want to associate himself with that so early. I mean, role-claiming on D1 when we were BARELY past the RVS is kind of scummy to me, especially if he is Riku/Ansem, which is presumably a very important power role. I'd still love a bit more of an explanation from DisCode.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by ace5993 »

DeathNote wrote:my character is so basic.... oops. Hope I didn't give anything away.
Did you just claim VT? I don't get it :?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:52 am

Post by ace5993 »

Cobalt wrote:Look at DN. Aside from the fact that his posts are nearly all fluff, this bit
my character is so basic.... oops. Hope I didn't give anything away.
is absolutely awful, and he also told the modvoice to stop talking. die scum die
That is quite true actually.
Unvote, Vote: DeathNote
. Still waiting on an explanation from DisCode.

PapaZito - Since you said you would be satisfied for a DeathNote or zwet lynch, could you give a reason for voting foilist over those two?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 am

Post by ace5993 »

saberwolf wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
saberwolf wrote:hayker and sajin are scum team number 1

vaya and ace are scum team number 2

Malthius is the SK

anything else you wanna know?
Oh well done. Which one should we lynch first?
Vaya

vote: vaya
Noooo, don't vote for my scumbuddy :( And yeah, some explanations about all the people on your list would be appreciated.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 am

Post by ace5993 »

saberwolf wrote:I shouldn't have to really explain my recent posts. Anyone who can read should be able to see that I pulled names out of my ass to give a smartass answer to Kise's lame question. :P
I figured, but then why vote for Vaya? You might have a different policy, but I think any vote past the random voting stage should have some sort of an explanation, even if it's just a "I agree with such and such".
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:58 am

Post by ace5993 »

@mod: I am only voting for DeathNote, you have me voting for foilist13 as well. Thanks.

Also, if DisCode has not picked up his prod yet, could we look into a replacement?

I'm not as familiar with zwet's playstyle as you guys are so I'll wait for a proper long post from him before making an opinion.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by ace5993 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Might be an honest mistake.
Wait, what? Are you going to completely ignore the small bandwagon that's formed against you in the last couple pages?

Unvote: DeathNote, Vote: zwetschenwasser

This thread needs more full claim from DisCode IMO.

Also @Modvoice - Descend Heartless Angel!!! :lol:
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 am

Post by ace5993 »

raider8169 wrote:stuff followed by On my note this is why someone who has been a little more action should be lynched, say like DoS.
I would agree with this in smaller games, but in larger games it is VERY easy to semi-lurk without anyone noticing, so at this stage of the game, lurking may be the biggest scumtell we have. Especially when that lurker has a very non-lurkish meta.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:37 am

Post by ace5993 »

Yes I'm sorry, I've been sick the past few days so I haven't posted. I haven't been active lurking, I just... haven't been on :/
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:40 am

Post by ace5993 »

And yes, from what I gathered zwet usually posts a ton, is this not correct? (Sorry, I'm not familiar with everyone's playstyles, considering my join date :p).
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:54 am

Post by ace5993 »

Iecerint wrote:My experience is that zwet rarely posts and, when he does post, he posts little-to-nothing of substance (except votes). The result is that he looks scummy and is an easy D1 mislynch for scum; moreover, he's not much fun to play with, so town is usually indifferent to his survival. It's true that keeping him around is a liability (unless scum find him annoying or he claims a PR, they're unlikely to kill him), but the blamelessness of wanting to lynch him is what makes him such a compelling scum mislynch target.

Not to say that he's not scum sometimes. And some people say they can tell the difference between scumzwet and townzwet. Reckoner claims to be one of those people. I personally can't, though.

DeathNote's meta is somewhat similar to zwet's, except that DN is openly scummy rather than lurkerscum.
Ah I see. I must have misgathered information somehow. I could have sworn someone said zwet usually posts a lot though. :? I have read through a couple games DeathNote has been in so I'm well aware of his "playstyle" :roll:
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:47 am

Post by ace5993 »

Iecerint wrote:I used my ability the way that I did because I think giving the town a functional free lynch is as good a use of a DK as can be hoped for. I don't want to claim my flavor or abilities because that information is not information that town needs to know, but it may help scum manufacture fakeclaims and/or determine their N1 target.
But why would you target someone who was going to be lynched anyway? That's basically a complete waste of a DK. You should have killed someone who didn't have as many votes, and preferably in a later round, where there is more to go on. I do believe your claim though, as I see no reason at all for scum to DK zwet.

I'm quite annoyed with the number of people making joke posts (looking at you RayFrost, DGB, saber, and cobalt). It makes it hard to understand your actual positions on people.

That being said, at least now we have another chance for a correct lynch. I don't want to rush into another bandwagon so quickly, so I'll hold off from voting for now. Also, can someone please tell me how to iso someone? I know what it is, just don't know how :oops:
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:50 am

Post by ace5993 »

Argh, like 5 people posted in the time I did :p

My post was after Cobalt on the last page. Nothing has changed though.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:11 am

Post by ace5993 »

I am V/LA until Tuesday, please don't replace me. Thanks :)
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:03 am

Post by ace5993 »

Okay, I'm back. Opinions time. On my first read-through of the stuff I missed, Hayker seemed incredibly scummy, but reading him in iso he just seems like bad-town, so idk. Wouldn't mind a lynch of him either way.

I'm going to agree with RECKONER, most of your "reasons" are utter crap DGB. That is the problem with spamming too many nonsense posts, people can use them as "scumtells".

I'm not liking the bandwagon on DoS at all - SirChris, first you reprimand us for starting quick bandwagons on zwet and hayker, yet are perfectly fine to start one on DoS. Your posts LOOK like they have a lot of content, but your argument basically boils down to: DoS played different in this game where he was town, DoS hasn't posted enough, and DoS was voting for me for bad reasons. Yes DoS played different in the other game, but many things could explain that. People play differently in different roles, it's not as clear cut as you seem to think. Lurking is always a great scumtell, but MANY other players are also lurking (DeathNote, MafiaSSK, Hayker before he was called out, and DTMAster just to name a few). It seems the only thing you find more scummy about DoS is that he voted for you.

Along with this you basically have been bullying the town to get them to vote with you (appeals to emotion are bullying in this game), have completely ignored scumtells on any other player, and have generally been very argumentative.

I'll
Vote: SirChris
for now, but I'll switch my vote to Hayker if it is necessary to get a lynch. The DoS wagon gets the official "ace seal of disapproval."
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:05 am

Post by ace5993 »

I would like to note that my post was supposed to be after SirChris at 1440. This site is too active, I need to learn to check for more posts before I hit submit :p
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:12 am

Post by ace5993 »

Maemuki wrote:
He has blatantly claimed to be tunneling on me, He has used numerous AtE's, and bullying of the town till he gets his way.
I'LL ASK ONE MORE TIME: QUOTES. NOW.

I've seen townies do all three btw.

Ace, are you experienced with Mafia?
Quotes are unnecessary, SirChris has openly admitted to AtE, which is bullying imo.

I am not experienced with mafia, but I have read most all of the theory pages on the site and a couple full games. I'm pretty much as knowledgeable about the game as you can get without actually having played :roll:

SirChris - So you are basically saying that your general playstyle is scummy? You are saying that "Oh hi, yeah I'm usually pretty scummy in my games, so if I make a scumtell, just ignore it." THAT is scummy.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:28 am

Post by ace5993 »

Alright, lets look at your recent posts.

#146 - OMGUS on DoS (yes, from "50 pages ago")
#147 - Let's lynch DoS!!!
#148-152 - Going from not knowing what appeals to emotions are, to saying that you do it all the time, you also deny bullying.
#153-154 - Let's lynch DoS!!!
#155 - Sarcasm is FTL.

Then, we get to #156
Sir Chris wrote:
I, as town, on the other hand, did my best to discuss other players and make motes on them.
If I am not supposed to try with every inch of my soul to get you lynched when I find you absolutely scummy, sorry. Not how I am programmed. I feel I would be doing a disservice to town if I did not fight with every bit of effort I have to nail you to the wall. As the day wore on, I grew bolder by your responses. Finally my first gut was revealed to be accurate, and it also proved that this town was not heading in the right direction. Where I come from, I am a game changer. My very presence shifts the foundation of games, I am used to it. So when my scumdar is so brightly lit to a single person, I have to push them. I don't know anyone's alignment here, people who I could trust could be scum, people who I think are scummy could be the town's savior one day. So, with that in mind, I push hard.
Tunneling I admit is one phrase for what I do.
Another is trying.
Compare the bolded part with the italicized part.

As to my accusation of your main reason for you voting DoS just because of OMGUS, I didn't phrase that well. As you state in #158, this was your main argument (according to you) - "He votes for lurkers, then lurks, then comes off totally defensive,and then goes back away again." Fine, but what I meant was that there were at least 2-3 people at that point who did the same thing, and I believe you singled out DoS because he voted for you.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 am

Post by ace5993 »

Maemuki wrote:
SirChris - So you are basically saying that your general playstyle is scummy? You are saying that "Oh hi, yeah I'm usually pretty scummy in my games, so if I make a scumtell, just ignore it." THAT is scummy.
You just resumed DeathNote and Zwet. Are they scum?
No, the thing is I believe SirChris to be a better player than either one of those, so him using the same strategy is much more scummy. Zwet and DeathNote are, from the look of it, just plain bad.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:38 am

Post by ace5993 »

I do know what the chainsaw defense is...

Sir Chris, you did indeed spend some time focusing on players other than DoS. 10 posts to be exact, half of which had no content. I don't like how Mae is basically disregarding my opinion simply because I haven't played before. As Sir Chris said, ignoring anyone's opinion is scummy, whether you agree or disagree. If you think I'm a bad player, that's fine, YOU can ignore me, but you can't tell me to "just quit".
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:46 am

Post by ace5993 »

Mae - Haha, just don't underestimate me please. I'm not the best, but I'm probably better than you think :wink: I'm not defending DoS as much as that I am attacking Chris, DoS is a null read for me, but if Chris is scum, then I can hardly imagine DoS as scum, unless they are on different teams. I just don't like the way Chris is zeroing in on DoS when I see a lot of players as just as scummy or scummier.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:47 am

Post by ace5993 »

Maemuki wrote:
My real guess is that if chris and ace are both scum they are on different scum teams!
I wonder if there are two scum teams.
I would say almost certainly that there is a Heartless scum team and a Nobody scum team.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:50 am

Post by ace5993 »

DoS - What? Do you know the flavor at all? I was pretty much stating the obvious, as I assumed Mae didn't have any knowledge of the flavor. Unless you want to come up with a different scenario? Although I don't want to get into setup speculation, I was just stating what was (in my mind) the obvious setup.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 am

Post by ace5993 »

Sir Chris - Okay then, aside from DoS, who are your top 5 scum at the moment. (Doesn't have to be in order). It's not that you have been pushing for a DoS lynch that troubles me so much, it's that you used (what appears to me as) OMGUS to determine the lynch, and that you aren't even offering opinions on other players.

Also, I will eat a teabag on video if there is not a Heartless scum team and a Nobody scum team. And that's the last of my setup "speculation" for now.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:01 am

Post by ace5993 »

Okay - Iec and Mae - I can't believe this has come to actual discussion, but if you can think of any scenario where there isn't a Heartless mafia and a Nobody mafia please tell me. I really can't see a combined Heartless and Nobody mafia, or either one of those groups as town. It just doesn't fit the flavor at all.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:09 am

Post by ace5993 »

Maemuki wrote:
Okay - Iec and Mae - I can't believe this has come to actual discussion, but if you can think of any scenario where there isn't a Heartless mafia and a Nobody mafia please tell me. I really can't see a combined Heartless and Nobody mafia, or either one of those groups as town. It just doesn't fit the flavor at all.
After I've seen a Harry Potter Mafia with Ron, Hermione and Harry as scum I believe everything.
No way :shock: Oh man, I might need a teabag after all :?

Also, I'm very eagerly anticipating the Sir Chris/DrippingGoofball fight 8-)

Thank you for that list Sir Chris, quite interesting, I'll have to iso some people before I can have an opinion on your opinions though.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:13 am

Post by ace5993 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Posting thoughts you have on almost every player in the game in one big post? Seems dangerous on day 1 to me.
Not really, they weren't really well-formed and detailed opinions, as Sir Chris said, it was just what was in his mind at the time. Would you also call out DrippingGoofball on this? This has weakened my null read on you somewhat :?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:15 am

Post by ace5993 »

It seemed like a cheap last ditch shot at Sir Chris, which had no justification whatsoever. Of course, it might also be frustrated townie who has already given up.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:19 am

Post by ace5993 »

I mean that DrippingGoofball has done the same thing, do you also see that as a scum tell?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:00 am

Post by ace5993 »

I'm 95% sure that DoS is town, especially as he claimed that POST-lynch, but still... *eagerly awaits Slicey*
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:56 am

Post by ace5993 »

Okay, interesting day so far. The Hayker wagon I can certainly sympathize with, I'm in between a bad player read and a scum read. However, the quick formation of the wagon reminds me of the wagon on zwet yesterday (which admittedly I was a part of), so I am reluctant to jump on so soon, especially when there is nothing that is glaringly scummy. The MafiaSSK wagon is much better imo, but the last currently viable option is better still:

Vote: joe478

Completely agree with RayFrost on this one. That meta sealed the deal. He's done nothing this game but ask for explanations, yet given none for his own wagon votes.

I am getting the same read on Sir Chris as I was yesterday, as I thought DoS would flip town anyway. His posts today have been pretty much exactly as I would expect.

DrippingGoofball I see as very scummy, but then it could just be that she has a very odd (and not particularly good imo) playstyle.

Reckoner is very hard to read. Seems very pouty when his suggestions go unnoticed, which is more townish than scum.

Cobalt annoys me, but I don't see him as scum. Just a gut read on this one though.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:23 am

Post by ace5993 »

It may have been sarcastic Reckoner, but could you ever imagine saying something like that as town? Ever? It was a blatant scum slip. Also, find one thing he has said that is pro-town. No, the MOAR SCUMHUNTING doesn't count, since I didn't seem him doing much.

Unvote, Vote: MafiaSSK
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by ace5993 »

There is no reason to hold back on your kill now Iec.

1. SSK is town. We lynch Cobalt scum, end the day with one scum less.

2. SSK is mafia. We are guaranteed to end the day with one scum less, and possibly two. Even if SSK flips scum (very likely), I still wouldn't rule out Cobalt scum btw.

It's a win-win. I highly doubt we'll get anything else out of SSK anyway.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Lol, 2 people posted the same thing as me. Serves me right for leaving it on the post reply page for so long :p
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Who do you feel would be a better kill than one which guarantees a scum death?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2472 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Well if RayFrost was being serious about knowing Papa Zito was a Nobody from role information I'll have to
Vote: Papa Zito

Re: case against me - I'll just be blunt. I indeed did not want Cobalt killed yesterday, but only because I thought he was a townie and also I thought the case against him was weak, which made me think one of those bandwagoners were scum. That theory has less merit now that he flipped scum. The quote that Papa Zito posted where I had voted for joe rather than MafiaSSK should have been accompanied by the fact that shortly after I switched my vote to MSSK and was pushing for his death the rest of the day. I have not mentioned Gorrad, because I thought he seemed pro-town, just as I have not mentioned half the people in this game who I think are town/not scummy enough to be mentioned. I don't know what else to say :?

Oh and joe lynch is still better than Hayker lynch. Although Hayker is looking scummier today than yesterday.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by ace5993 »

It seems he was serious. My vote stands then.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2632 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 am

Post by ace5993 »

Okay first things first: DrippingGoofball's case against me is garbage honestly. Analyzing the MSSK wagon based on votes is a terrible idea, because if you'll remember, Iec had a kill left. I was one of the first people pushing for an immediate MSSK day kill. The zwet wagon is hardly informative, except for Shotty's unvote at the end, good catch there.

If joe were still around, I would definitely vote for him, but I'll wait a bit for MME to have a chance at changing my opinion.

Anyway, I guess it's time for a list from me:

Town

RayFrost
Hayker - I'm sorry, I just don't see him as scum, especially looking at the voting patterns
Iecrint
DTMaster
Starbuck
UncertainKitten

Neutral

Sajin - Good chance of third party
Shotty - Possible slip at the end of zwet wagon.
wolframhart
DeathNote - Just too hard to read
DrippingGoofball - Would be scum, if not for the semi-believable claim

DIE SCUM DIE

raider1618 - He has really appeared to be fake-scumhunting for a while, and I do think that that was a possible breadcrumb from Kdub
MyMilkedEek
Kise - Notice how there was no effort at all to get MSSK killed. AT ALL. Not even a vote when MSSK was obvscum.

I'll
Vote: raider1618
for now.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:51 am

Post by ace5993 »

WOAH WOAH WOAH missed the wall of text from Kise.
Unvote, Vote: Kise
. That was one of the most absurd cases I have ever seen.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Very well Kise.
Unvote, Vote Deathnote
. Also, I'm going to give my reasoning behind why killing Cobalt before SSK was faulty logic.

1. MSSK dies first and flips town. Cobalt is lynched immediately. 1-1.

2. MSSK dies first and flips scum. Cobalt may or may not be scum. 1-1 in the worst case scenario.

3. Cobalt dies first and flips town. MSSK is lynched immediately. 1-1.

4. Cobalt dies first and flips scum. MSSK may or may not be scum. 1-1 in the worst case scenario.

Even so far right? BUT now look at this.

5. MSSK death fails due to bulletproofness - We have two confirmed scums. This was the best of the "worst case scenarios", which is what you should be thinking of.

Therefore, I am willing to say that anyone who was calling for a Cobalt daykill/MSSK lynch is scummy. Certainly not obvscum; but it was the wrong choice. Thankfully, it worked out the best we could have hoped for.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2934 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Firstly,
Unvote, Vote:raider[/k] obviously.

Secondly, Kise - what makes raider a better lynch than DN? You led us to believe you had secret information on DN, but then switched almost immediately. Would you still want to lynch DN tommorow?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Unvote, Vote: raider
:oops:
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by ace5993 »

LOL
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:40 am

Post by ace5993 »

Um, okay? I have NO idea what was scummy about what I did. An explanation of my votes today: I vote for Kise due to the ridiculous case + him being on my scum list already. Then Kise claims to have secret info on DN. Since he seems so certain, I switch to DN; if DN flips town, we can lynch Kise tommorow. Next time I see this thread, I find, to my surprise, not only has Kise switched his vote, but a nice wagon has formed on raider, another person on my scumlist. Naturally I switch to him.

PSP limit..
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2952 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 am

Post by ace5993 »

Could someone actually outline the case on me? Perhaps I can defend myself better if I know what I am supposed to be defending against.

Re: question to me - I thought my question tn DN would answer that, but if not, I think my last post has.

I am not claiming at this point.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2955 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:17 am

Post by ace5993 »

#1 was obviously a joke.
#2 I had been very sick, as I believe I explained.
#3 Great, so I'm scummy for defending town. Informed minority doesn't work as well with two mafias.
#4 I don't understand
#5 is taken out of context, quote my whole post for this and it is no longer scummy.

I do not want to claim at this point. Also, what I meant was could you explain the RECENT case on me.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2957 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 am

Post by ace5993 »

I am still waiting for you to say exactly what makes me "caught scum". Please do.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:41 am

Post by ace5993 »

:sigh: 1 vote and a case you won't even tell me is not a reason to claim. Mass claiming so early is scummy.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2962 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:52 am

Post by ace5993 »

Or because mass-claiming as a PR, you will have to either make up a role, or hope there are a hell of a lot of doctors, who would also probably want to make up a role. In general it is a terrible idea, especially in themed games, where fake claims can be shot to pieces. It is better if the scum do not know who is PR and who is vanilla.

Since you are unwilling to tell me what the case against me is, I shall assume that there was actually no case, and that you just want me to claim, which I am not doing. This will be my last post on the subject unless you can come up with something I haven't heard before.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2965 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:11 am

Post by ace5993 »

I do not know of other peoples opinions, except which they have stated in the thread. You could learn just as much information as me by reading the thread.

I will ask you one more time for a case. Could you please give an analysis of the entire day's events, in relation to me, and how this makes me scum? Asking stupid questions and telling me to claim is not my idea of a case.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:13 am

Post by ace5993 »

DAMMIT I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED HOW THE SSK ARGUMENT IS WEAK. Read me in iso. I didn't vote for SSK BECAUSE I WAS PUSHING FOR HIS IMMEDIATE DAYKILL. SSK and Cobalt vote records are completely useless. You keep repeating the same crap over and over yet offer no response to my explanations.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3020 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:34 am

Post by ace5993 »

Well I'm glad SOMEONE finally posted a case on me, although it was probably the last person I would expect :p

3002 - I have already explained I was sick. The thing about lurking is that you try to avoid the events of play. I do find that I post less than almost all the players here, but I also try to offer opinions on everything that has gone on. I also do post almost every time I come to this site.

3006 - LIES. Read me in iso again. Post #19 - I said that I was as knowledgeable about mafia as you can be without playing the game. Which is pretty high. I am very knowledgeable about Kingdom Hearts, not to the extent of Gorrad or Slicey, but certainly more than most players here. Please link me to where I said otherwise.

3010 - Yes, I was "eagerly" awaiting the flip. Whoop-de-do.

I never distanced from Cobalt. Notice how that between the time of my post saying "gut read as town" and my post saying that cobalt "still could be scum", he made the most ridiculous claim ever, although it was still (barely) within the realm of possibility. I still didn't really want him dead, because I thought there were scummier people.

As for you, I just don't think you're scum. I was undecided until DGB's analysis of the voting records pushed me to town. To put it in the words of DGB "Not Heartless according to dead-Plum, not Nobody for simulvote, but scummy as hell". The original reason I found you not as suspicious as other people was because there was a bandwagon around you REALLY fast, when there were other scummy players as well. Which helped me to suspect SSK and joe/MME/Snow White as being the "harder" wagons.

Since this wagon looks like it could be going somewhere - I am Namine, a one time cop (both for Heartless and Nobody, and I also find out role). I can tap into someone's memory to find out exactly what they do. I have not used my ability yet.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3037 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:11 am

Post by ace5993 »

It is a night ability. I have not used it yet because I did not want to waste it before I had a good idea of who I found scummy. Dangerous yes, but with some suspicion being on me the whole game, I figured I probably would not get night killed. Do you guys think it's a good idea to use the ability tonight? I was going to, but now if I do, there is a good chance I will be role-blocked, hence my reluctance to claim.

Re: flavor - Namine was indeed a Nobody, but she defected from the organization and began helping Sora and Co. Although according to Ansem the Wise, she is not a true nobody.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3042 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:48 am

Post by ace5993 »

Yes that is a full claim. I have no other abilities. As I said, withholding my investigation would have worked better had I not been forced to claim.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3043 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by ace5993 »

Oh and I don't make anything of Ray's fake claim btw. He has been making various fake claims throughout the game, I don't think they mean anything :p
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3048 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 am

Post by ace5993 »

I do not believe anybody is lying. I find it likely that there is one more cop, the RapidHeartless1-shotCop, which would create symmetry. Which IS a large amount of cops for a game however. I never suspected any of these people, I had slight suspicions on RayFrost after he claimed, but his Papa Zito Nobody claim checked out. Unless of course that was a back stab.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3362 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 am

Post by ace5993 »

Hmm, it would appear I'm back. Some interesting proceedings, I don't buy that Kise is SK at all, I don't think there is a SK in this game. With two scum groups, one or the other or the SK would have to be withholding the kill every night, some have a kill restriction, or doctor(s) are successfully protecting people each night. That being said, I just don't see it.

HOWEVER, there is nothing stopping me from
Vote: Kise
, because I still do believe he is scum. I'm thinking Heartless at this point, but then I'm not sure who the last nobody is because my other top scum read (raider) is also probably Heartless.

I am perfectly happy with either a Kise or a raider lynch today. Raider is still obvscum I think for the bogus claim. I find it highly unlikely that Scar is scum with so many better choices for Heartless villains. Scar wasn't really directly involved with the Heartless at any point.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Someone asked for details of what I receive upon investigating a player. I receive two things:

1. Alignment - This is the same as any normal cop. I get told whether the player is town, Heartless, Nobody, or unspecified third party (I was not told whether or not there is a third party, only that there may be). I get fooled the same as any other cop by godfatherness/millerness.

2. Ability - This only gives me what action(s) the player has. Millerness/godfatherness is not considered an ability for the purposes of my role. A regular mafia night kill is not considered an ability either.

Example - I investigate player X who is a mafia godfather with one day kill and also 2 night flavor investigations (to find out name only). I will find out - player X is town with the ability to kill and flavor investigate (to find out name only). Absolute specifics are not given.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3517 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:24 am

Post by ace5993 »

Well if the raider wagon is bigger I guess I'll hop on.
. I've said many times I'm happy with either a Kise lynch or a raider lynch today.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by ace5993 »

I investigated wolf after finding out he was the hammer :/ No point in claiming results now...

FLAVOR ANALYSIS - Okay, so now that wolf was "cut into pieces" we know that that flavor is Nobody. I would imagine RayFrost was killed by the heartless, "crushed" fits with Ursula. But then what on earth is "sucked into a black void"? Was that a vig?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3606 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Post 2 after actually reading other people's posts - I am in favor of a mass name claim at this point. Since we have determined that there are in fact no safeclaims, this is now a good way to possibly root out the last few scums. I am still against claiming any powers, and also DGB should out her results as soon as possible. Another question - if she wasn't roleblocked, and I didn't get roleblocked either, who did? I find it highly unusual that neither of us would be the target of any RB's or NK's.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3608 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Why are you so convinced there is a SK Snow White? The extra kill tonight doesn't have to be from an SK. Since "cut to pieces" was the Nobodies kill flavor, the changing ones I would assume are the Heartless. Unless you think the doctor(s) have been protecting a person EVERY single night except this one.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3613 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by ace5993 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Shotty needs to die.

Just sayin'
Is this an investigative result or just based on the votals/other? And why are you not voting him :roll:
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3614 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Iecerint wrote:
ace5993 wrote:Another question - if she wasn't roleblocked, and I didn't get roleblocked either, who did? I find it highly unusual that neither of us would be the target of any RB's or NK's.
Ow.
You got RB'd?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3622 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by ace5993 »

I would like someone to claim roleblocked please.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3629 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by ace5993 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:]But then again I caught scum with my tracking.
Then why not claim it? I can understand wanting more discussion during the day, but honestly the fact that you apparently weren't roleblocked... I find extremely unlikely. Come to think of it, has anyone else even been "roleblocked" the entire game? Perhaps this "roleblocker" is an excuse for you not to give results? Why? Because you don't have any.

Vote: DrippingGoofball
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3634 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by ace5993 »

It is a valid case. If she claims roleblocked every day, it gives her a ready excuse not to claim anything, and when she dies, she flips scum anyway, so no-one can counter claim. Of course, the obvious flaw to this theory is that there is a good chance of there being a scum roleblocker with (presumably) 8 mafia total. I'm not sure. I just really can't believe that neither me nor DGB would be targeted for either a RB or a NK. It doesn't make sense.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3641 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by ace5993 »

I investigated wolf based on a hunch. He was the hammer vote on raider. I figured he had intentionally hammered, and then backed off later once he realized nobody noticed that raider had been lynched. Apparently I was correct.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3644 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by ace5993 »

DGB, your plan was fail. Absolute fail. So you think a "clever townie" would just follow your lead blindly? I thought it was weird that neither of us were roleblocked. Who wouldn't have? Your other explanations were just plain dumb. A town roleblocker would have almost certainly been discovered by now. Why the hell would a scum roleblocker choose not to target a claimed tracker or a claimed cop? That also makes absolutely no sense. I never claimed to get role information, because that would have been a lie. I claimed to get two things: Alignment and Abilities (any actions).
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Also I will
Unvote:DGB
, because apparently you are just making STUPID decisions and are not actually scum.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3648 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Also,
Someone asked for details of what I receive upon investigating a player. I receive two things:

1. Alignment - This is the same as any normal cop. I get told whether the player is town, Heartless, Nobody, or unspecified third party (I was not told whether or not there is a third party, only that there may be). I get fooled the same as any other cop by godfatherness/millerness.

2. Ability - This only gives me what action(s) the player has. Millerness/godfatherness is not considered an ability for the purposes of my role. A regular mafia night kill is not considered an ability either.

Example - I investigate player X who is a mafia godfather with one day kill and also 2 night flavor investigations (to find out name only). I will find out - player X is town with the ability to kill and flavor investigate (to find out name only). Absolute specifics are not given.
My full claim. Get your facts straight before making baseless accusations.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3649 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by ace5993 »

A town roleblocker would have been discovered because I believe that at some point someone would have claimed roleblocked aside from DGB (the apparent target of the mafia RB'er), or there would have been only 1 kill at least one night. I highly doubt that there is a town roleblocker.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3651 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Indeed I was pushing for a DBG lynch. That was at the point where she was still claiming that she wasn't roleblocked. The best explanation for neither me nor DGB being roleblocked or night killed was that DGB was scum. I now don't believe she is scum since apparently it was just a gambit.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3702 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Firstly, there was no flavor in my ability. Secondly, you misunderstood my post. I meant that AFTER I FOUND OUT wolf was the hammer, I became suspicious. I did not know he was the hammer at the time. I have already explained why I investigated wolf. Honestly if you guys are going to go along with DGB's ridiculous theory there's not much I can do anymore to defend myself. I have already tried to explain my actions during the night and the day so far to the best of my ability. DGB keeps coming up with case after case on me that makes absolutely no sense. I don't know who to vote for right now. Snow Wite is still one of my top suspects. I would LOVE to lynch DGB but unfortunately I think she is town. Iec and Hayker are also town. Not sure what to think of the rest yet, although I will be re-reading the whole thread so I should have more opinions later today.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3704 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by ace5993 »

@DTM: Firstly, there is no flavor in my ability. Secondly, you misunderstood my post. I did not know wolf was the hammer at the time, I thought it was suspicious after I did find out (at day's end). I have already explained why I investigated wolf.

I don't know how to defend myself against this constant onslaught of completely random crap DGB keeps throwing at me. None of her cases against me make any sense whatsoever. If you guys are going to believe this latest theory, I don't know what to say. I would LOVE to lynch DGB today but unfortunately I think she is town. As for who I DO think is scum, Snow White is still one of my top suspects. Hayker/DTM/DGB/Iec are probably town. Re-reading the thread today so I should be able to re analyze the rest today.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3705 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Wow wtf. I posted that, then I thought it failed so I had to re-write it >_> Although DTM was added to town cause I forgot the first time :p
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:22 am

Post by ace5993 »

I
highly
doubt DGB is scum. The only reason I was suspecting her was because of the gambit, which I then found out was just that, a gambit. Red scum is most likely two out of Hayker (his posts from today are just awful, enough to reverse my opinion completely)/Shotty/Snow White and blue scum is Flare/Sajin. Sajin is almost certainly blue though, so
Vote: Sajin
. Don't see how he could have been converted to anything other than the Nobodies.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3910 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 am

Post by ace5993 »

Someone asked me why I would investigate wolf over Kise. I have already given my reasoning. However, and this is treading into WIFOM unfortunately, but it's the only way I can really put it - if I were scum, why would I not claim to have investigated Kise?

I believe Sajin's posts (forgot about the shiny, and that's a good explanation for it), so
Unvote: Sajin
. In that case, there is only one blue scum left presumably. I think we should try to eliminate the last Nobody today rather than attempt to lynch a red scum. Then pretty much by using the vote counts and process of elimination I arrive at
Vote: Flareonage
. It's an iffy vote from me just because I haven't really been getting a scummy read on him but he fits the best imo. Large analysis coming up from me in the next few days, going to read everyone in iso and probably re-read the entire thread.

Also, thank you Starbuck, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks DGB is making ridiculous cases on me...
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3914 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 am

Post by ace5993 »

Oh and @Iec regarding your flavor stuff, I think I misunderstood your question. The
title
of my ability has a little flavor, but certainly not as much as yours. The description of the ability itself has no flavor. Although I really don't see how you could consider that a tell at all because if I were scum, I would have abilities too, and if not, then my scumbuddies certainly would.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3915 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:09 am

Post by ace5993 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Here's a theory:

You didn't know enough details about Kise's role PM. But you had all of wolframnhart's role info in case you were questions.

How's that?
Wow are you serious? Here's the things I obtain from an investigation. Alignment and abilities. Abilities refers to any day or night actions that player has. Since wolf and Kise are both DEAD ANYWAY, the alignment and ability have ALREADY BEEN REVEALED. I don't get any "details".
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3998 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:22 am

Post by ace5993 »

Argh, finally get back (the site hasn't been working for me the last week or so, caused me to replace out of my other just started games :(), and I see that nothing has happened really. Damn. I guess others have been having the same sort of problems though, nice to know it wasn't just my computer.

DTM - I have already explained why I investigated wolf. Looking back it was probably not the smartest choice, but alas I chose him. I thought perhaps he was hammering without making it look like he was the hammer, which doesn't really make sense looking back at it but what's done is done. I can't change my investigation. And.... I try to look back a page to check the vote counts again and it won't load. Ugh... I really hope this posts.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4338 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Well, it's a pity wolf died. I'm pretty sure if he had stayed alive that night and we had used my original plan we would have won the game :/ We decided to abandon the plan anyway though so it wouldn't have mattered. I don't know what the protocol is on posting QT's here so I'll let someone else do that but I'm fine with it going up.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4340 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Truth is, I didn't even notice Ray's joke claim before I claimed that >___> I kind of figured it was the beginning of the end when I saw it :p

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”