Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Hayker »

We really shouldn't be listening to the voice too much right now, it could easily be a creature from the darkness. As mch as it could be from the light.

The change bothers me though, doesn't seem to be one involving light. Well I have school to get to, see you guys later.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by Hayker »

Slicey wrote:

With 26 votes available, it will take 14 to lynch.

Is this an error mod?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Hayker »

/vote:discode

For light role fishing, then denying it, and then implying that he did still want the information.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Hayker »

joe478 wrote:I think Hayker is talking about how there is only 26 votes available from 27 players
Indeed I was, however, I don't think any more pursuit of this matter is needed for the time being.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Hayker »

DisCode wrote:2. It's not pointless at all. Every post that is not a mod post (Like vote counts and such, so excluding posts with hints if present) can tell us something about a player. And I believe that this is the case with Post 29. It can tell us something about three players, if two of them (Plum and Gorrad) are willing to work with it. Which is why I want them to think about it.
I think this pretty much qualifies as rolefishing
DisCode wrote:Please explain how it's rolefishing when I asked to think about it as you two and most likely an unknown player are the only ones who can possibly figure out what it means right now.
This is you denying rolefishing. I am taking your defense into account, an inconsistant one.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Hayker »

DisCode wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Mod Scene 1:

The remaining people in Hollow Bastion stand in the town square, attempting to figure out who has been influenced by the darkness. All of a sudden, a sharp chill blows through the square. Then everything goes black. A split second later, the darkness is gone, as is the chill. But something has...changed. You just can't figure out what.

Vote Count does not reset.
And as this is important, the above mod scene is connected to me.
Honestly, this mod scene reminds me of someone losing their heart to the darknesss. I can't say I'm correct, but this is what it makes me think. However, just because someone may or may not have lost their heart, it doesn't mean they have become the darkness. Kairi is the example their I'm thinking of.

As for the disembodied voice, two possibilities I think mainly. Riku or Roxas. Roxas because of a direct quote from KH2 "A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's
like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up...", and Riku because he walks the path of Twilight.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Hayker »

foilist13 wrote:Well this took off fast, and I demand the right to my random vote.
vote: MafiaSSK
for being the last person to post.

Now anyways, I have only played Kingdom Hearts once at a friend's house. Can someone throw out a super basic synopsis of the story line/Characters?
Hokay so

Three friends, Sora, Riku and Kairi live on an island, and want to go explore other worlds. This is because Kairi came from somewhere else and peaked Riku and Sora's interest. There plan to go to other worlds? Why build a raft of course!

....yeah, not the greatest of ideas.

They complete the raft, and the night before they planned to set out, the island was attacked by the heartless. (the heartless are people who have lost their heats to the darkness.
Riku would have become the keyblade master at this point, but he accepted the darkness and the keyblade of light wouldn't have someone in the darkness to be it's master, so it went to the next on the list Sora. Sora after watching Riku go into the darkness, and obtaining the keyblade, goes to save Kairi. Of course he's too late and Kairi losses her heart. Sora defeats the heartless on the island, but is too late to prevent the world from being swallowed by darkness.

------
Donald goes to check on King Mickey, and discovers the king is missing. He finds a letter with Pluto, saying that The King went off to search for a key to save to save all the worlds from disapearing. He quickly tells Goofy, and plan to set off to search for the king. Not before Daisy and Queen Minnie find out though.

They go.
-----

Sora wakes up in Traverse town and meets up with Cid(ff7), Leon(ff8, also know as Squall), and Yuffi(ff7). Leon and Yuffie tell Sora about the heartless, and the keyblade and how he is now the hope of everything.

Donald and Goofy also find their way to Traverse town, and meet up with Aeris, who also explains the things about the heartless and the keyblade.

Shortly after this, Goofy and Donald meet Sora by falling on top of him. Literally.

So some fighting happens, and they set off to find King Mickey, Kairi and Riku.
---
A few saved worlds later, they head back to Traverse town to get some help from Leon about their Gummi ship(irrelevent). They learn about how every world also has a heart, and that a keyhole in each world needs to be locked to keep the heat safe.

Sora also meets up with Riku again! But Donald is an ass and says Riku can't come. Jerk.

So Riku vanishes and goes to meet up with his new best friend, Malificent! His new best friend convinces Riku that Sora doesn't care about him anymore.(Can you guess where this is leading?)
------
Now on the evil side(Disney villians), we find out that they are collecting the seven princesses of Heart to open the heart of all worlds. They have hearts that have no darkness at all, which is why they is special n stuffs.

The princesses are as listed
Kairi - Former resident of the Radiant Garden, adopted daughter of the mayor to Destiny Islands
Alice (from "Alice in Wonderland") - Girl who became lost in the world of Wonderland
Snow White (from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs") - Princess of Dwarf Woodlands
Jasmine (from "Aladdin") - Princess of Agrabah
Belle (from "Beauty and the Beast") - Prisoner at Beast's Castle
Cinderella (from "Cinderella") - Maiden of her home in the Castle of Dreams
Aurora (from "Sleeping Beauty") - Princess of the Enchanted Dominion

But wait, Kairi lost her heart? Hmmm this is a problem.

Riku actualy found Kairi, but strangly she isn't a heartless, even with no heart. This is probably because she is a princess of heart.

So more worlds are saved, and eventually, Sora and friends get to Hollow Bastian(formerally known as Radiant Garden.

Sora at this point knows Kairi lost her heart, and is positive that Riku is on the side of darkness.

Not lon after landing, Riku comes and claims he is the true keyblade wielder, which proved true as he manages to take the Keyblade from Sora. Donald and Goofy have to follow the key, so they ditch Sora(Jerks).

Sora makes friends with the Beast, who is looking for Belle. Stuff happens.

So Sora catches up to Riku, and they talk, and Donald and Goofy come bacl to Sora's sde, and Sora's heart strengthens enough to get the Keyblade back. Riku and Sora fight, with Sora being the victor.

Riku runs off, and gets possessed by Ansem, who is the leader of the heartless.

Malificent and Ansem try to open the heart of all worlds, but fail because Kairi lacks her heart.

Sora beets Malificent, and then finds the newly possesed Riku, and realises his friend isn't there anymore.

Ansem also has a keyblade, one with the power to unlock peoples hearts. He reveals that Kairi's heart is in Sora's heart and wants to get it. They fight, and Sora wins.

After the fight, Sora wants to restore Kairi's heart, so he uses the heart unlocking keyblade on his heart, and restores Kairi. Sora loses his heart in the process though and becomes a heartless.

So Sora chases after Kairi with hsi new heartless body, and even though he looks like all the other shadows(basic heartless), Kairi recognizes him, and manages to restore Sora's heart.

The heartless became stronger, and the heroes get out of Hollow Bastian ASAP.

Eventally they come back, clean up the heartless their, and then move on to the heartless world where Ansem resides. Turns out Ansem can still open the heart of all worlds(Kingdom hearts). Sora opens the door to the world of darkness(Kingdom hearts), but manages to find the small light that is always hidden within every heart, and defeats Ansem with it. The Door needs to be closed before the heartless swarm out like mad, and Sora just isn't strong enough. Riku and King Mickey show up to save the day, and while Sora closes the door from the outside, Riku closes it from the inside. It also turns out that Mickey has a keyblade too, thekeyblade of darkness to be percise. Together, The close the door, and Mickey and Sora lock the door together. Mickey and Riku are stuck in the world of darkness unfortunetly, but Sora is sure he will see them again.

Sora also gets seperated from Kairi again, and promises to come back to her.

Worlds in KH1

Awakening
Destiny Islands
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Deep Jungle
100 Acre Wood
Olympus Coliseum
Agrabah
Monstro
Atlantica
Halloween Town
Neverland
Hollow Bastion
End of the World

ff Characters
Square Enix, the makers of the game, inserted several characters from their own popular Final Fantasy game series into the storyline.

Tidus Tidus appears as a young boy on the Destiny Islands. Sora can challenge him to a duel. He can be found on the bridge and balcony. He uses a wooden stick as a weapon.

Wakka Wakka appears as a younger version of himself although he appears to be a bit older than Selphie and Tidus. He can be challenged by Sora and uses his Blitzball as a weapon. He is found on the beach and beside the waterfall.

Selphie Selphie appears as a younger girl on the Destiny Islands. She appears to be a daydreamer although she can be fought optionally by Sora. She uses a jump rope as a weapon. On both days, she can be found on the jetty beside the boats.

Squall Leonheart (Leon) Squall appears in Traverse Town. He calls himself "Leon" in the game, taken from his last name, which he chose because he was angry with himself for not being able to save his world. Along with Yuffie and Aerith, he helps Sora along his journey. He can be fought three times: first in Traverse Town and the second and third times in the Olympus Coliseum in the Pegasus and Hades Cups.

Yuffie Yuffie is found in Traverse Town early in the game. At first, Sora mistakes her for Kairi. She helps him along with Leon and Aerith.

Aerith Aerith first appears in Traverse Town. She informs Donald and Goofy about the Heartless and gives Sora munny. Later after the events in Hollow Bastion, she teaches the Curaga spell.

Cloud Cloud appears in the Olympus Coliseum as a boss, hired by Hades to take out Hercules. He is nearly killed by Cerberus and teaches Sora the Sonic Blade ability. He appears twice later as an opponent in the Hercules Cup and the Hades Cup (alongside Leon).

Cid Cid is encountered by Sora in the Accessory Shop in Traverse Town. He gives Sora the book containing the Hundred Acre Wood world and upgrades the Gummi Ship numerous times. Later, he can be found near the entrance to the Second District and parts for Gummi Ships can be purchased from him.

Sephiroth Sephiroth can be found after the Hollow Bastion keyhole has been sealed. He appears as an optional boss fight in the Platinum Match in the Olympus Coliseum. Select the second option "????" and fight him.

Moogles The Moogles appear in Traverse Town. One can be seen walking around the World Exit and others can be found in the Accessory Shop and the Synthesis Shop where they synthesize materials for items and equipment.

Temperary allies

Tarzan (from "Tarzan")
Tarzan is only available in the Deep Jungle world. He fights using brute "jungle-strength" and his stone-tipped spear. His passive abilities boost his attack power and chance of landing a critical hit.

Aladdin (from "Aladdin")
Aladdin is only available in the Agrabah world. He fights using "street-smart acrobatics" and a saber. His passive abilities boost drops by enemies (HP/MP balls as well as rare items) and also boosts the summon gauge.

Ariel (from "The Little Mermaid")
Ariel is only available in the Atlantica world. She fights using potions with certain effects and swimming skills. Her passive abilities boost her MP recovery as well as raise rare item drops.

Jack Skellington (from "The Nightmare Before Christmas")
Jack is only available in the Halloween Town world. He fights using magic and scare tactics. His passive abilities are the same as Aladdin's.

Peter Pan (from "Peter Pan")
Peter is only available in the Neverland world. He fights using flight and a wooden dagger. His passive abilities are a scattered version of the above four's. He has the critical hit boost of Tarzan, the drop increases of Jack and Aladdin and one of Ariel's MP recovery abilities.

Beast (from "Beauty and the Beast")
Beast is only available in the Hollow Bastion world. He fights using animal senses, claws and brute strength. His passive abilities are the same as Tarzan's, yet he has one of Ariel's MP recovery abilities, but it's boosted even higher than hers, because he has two of the same MP recovery ability

Villians
Ansem
Riku
Maleficent
Hades
Clayton (Tarzan)
Jafar
Ursula
Oogie Boogie
Captain Hook
Chernabog

Lists taken from the Kingdom hearts Wiki. I will continue with Chain of memories when I have the time.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Hayker »

foilist13 wrote:Well this took off fast, and I demand the right to my random vote.
vote: MafiaSSK
for being the last person to post.

Now anyways, I have only played Kingdom Hearts once at a friend's house. Can someone throw out a super basic synopsis of the story line/Characters?

Chain of memories takes place directly after KH. The trio of heros start off chasing after pluto who has a letter from the King. They lose track of pluto, and find a strange person dressed in a black cloack, and a hood covering his face. This person leads them to a castle. At the castle, he gives Sora a card that he says contains Sora's memories. So Sora uses the card on a door, and he ends up in...Traverse town? You quickly meet up with you old friends, who don't remember Sora, but know his name. So you go through Traverse town and lots of questions about memory are brought up.

So Sora gets to the next floor of the castle, and meets the cloaked person again. A second one shows up, and reveals himself to be Axel. Axel makes more cards from Sora's memories, and tells Sora that by going through Castle Oblivion, he will lose memories, but also remember them. To forget is to remember, and to remember is to forget.

So Sora goes through old worlds he has beaten, and he remembers something. When he was a kid, there was Kairi, Riku, himself and a fourth girl. He can't remember her name though, just that she liked drawing. Seems innocent enough right? Ha no.

So you go up another floor, and find another Cloak figure, who reveals themselves as Larxene.

I actuall forgot a small plot point from KH1, Kairi gave Sora a lucky charm and said to bring it back after the events at Hollow Bastion.

Larxene takes this lucky charm, and taunts Sora, saying how he can't even remember who gave it to him. Sora then "remembers" that is was Namine, the fourth friend he mentioned earlier. Larxene laughs at Sora saying it was so important, when he couldn't even remember who gave it to him moments ago. Larxene gives more cards containing Sora's memory.

So soon after, Sora meets up with Riku! Too bad it's not a happy reunion, and Riku says Sora can leave, as he is the one that will protect Namine. The fight, and Riku runs off. Sora also forgets completely about Kairi around this point. Sora fights Riku a few more times, and eventually finds out that Riku was just a replica of the real Riku, created by Vexen, another member of the black robed guys.

We also discover that Namine is the on manipulating Sora's memories, though not by her own will. She is being forced to by the leader of the castle, Marluxia. It's shown that Marluxia, and Larxene intend to overthrow the group they are a part of(revealed to be called Organization IIIX in KH2) Axel was sent to find the traitors, though he also kills Vexen along the line.

Eventually, Sora reaches the top, and kills Marluxia, and saves Namine. Namine tells Sora that she will restore Sora's memories, but that will take time. Sora enters a flower pod and sleeps while his memories are put back to the way they once were.
---------
The real Riku was also in the castle, just in the basement levels. He is being taunted by a strange being that says Riku is still tied to the darkness, which Riku denies completely. Quickly it is revealed to be Ansem. Riku also goes through the worlds he has visted, but only the villians are in each one. He goes through defeating all the villians. King Mickey also assists him throughout, making sure Riku doesn't fall back into darkness, but he is never actually in castle oblivion, he assists with his power and spirit alone.

He is also being watched by members of the organization, Zexion, Laxaeus, and Vexen. Zexion says he smelled the sent of Riku, and someone that smelled exactly like their leader. Riku eventually kills both Zexion and Laxaeus and even fights and defeats his clone as well. Finally Riku gets to Ansem, and defeats him.

Riku also meets a man dressed in a red robe, and refers to himself as Diz. Diz teams up with Riku, and asks Riku what road he will walk down, the one of Light, or the one of darkness. Riku says he will walk the path of Twilight, and the game ends.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Hayker »

I'm not done yet x.x Still have Kingdom hears 2 to cover.

This I think wil be the longest and most tedious, but hopefully it'le be worth it, it works both as a reminder and a help to people unfamiliar with the flavour.

I'm just gonna explain something before I begin. The heartless as those who lost their hearts, but certain people with strong hearts, leave more than a heartless behind, they also leave behind a nobody. A nobody is the body. They (usually) keep all the memories of their lives, but they do not have hearts, and thus have no emotions. Kairi's nobody is namine, and Sora's nobody is Roxas.

Hokay so

The game begins with Roxas having a dream sequence of all the events in KH1 and Chain of memories. He wakes up and wonders what the dream was about, then goes to meet up with his friends, Hayner, Ollete and Pence. They live in Twilight Town(not Traverse Town), and are enjoying the last of their summer vacation. It turns out someone have been stealing pictures of roxas, but not just pictures, they stole the word picture too. No one could say it. So the gang goes to investigate. Eventually, Roxas finds a nobody known as a dusk that stole the pictures. It says "we have come for you master". Roxas tries fighting with his club, but it does nothing. Enter keyblade, and you kick it's ass.

So there is a 5 day period of random mini games, meanwhile inbetween the days, we see Diz talking with a man who wheres the cloak of the organization. He reveals himself to be ansem.

To be continued. Sorry, I have very inconsistant amounts of time with the computer right now. It will be like this for the next couple weeks.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Hayker »

@Gorrad, I do not believe that 358/2 days is being used in this game. Oh well, somewhat useful I suppose.

When Diz hear's the cloaked man calling himself ansem, he laughs.

Axel shows up, and Roxas doesn't remember him on the first encounter, but on the second encounter, Roxas has all his memories, and is seeking out Sora to become one again. Axel, not wanting to lose his friend, is against this. Roxas bests Axel in both encounters.
-----
So Sora wakes up, and meets up with Pence, Hayner and Ollete...for some reason they know nothing of Roxas. Soon after, Sora and friends meet up with Pete, who is Malificents lackey. He also finds Yen Sid who is King Mickey's mentor. Yen Sid brings Sora up to date on Organization IIIX and the nobodies, and Sora is on his way to Hollow Bastion.

Malificent is also revived.

So at Hollow Bastion, Sora sees his old friends, Leon, Cid, Aeriis, Yuffie, Merlin(Merlin helps out Sora with his magic in the first game, he's a side character and I forgotted about him), and King Mickey too(this might have been in Twilight town, irrelevent really).

So you go around to some worlds, savin stuff. You know the usual.

You learn that the heartless known as Ansem, isn't actually Ansem, but the heartless of Xehanort, who was a student of Ansem the wise.

Ansem the wise is actually Diz, and the one who introduced himself as Ansem to Diz is actually Riku, who accepted the darkness within to defeat Roxas. This is damn confusing, and I can't remember how is plays out exactly, so I'm just stating this.

As worlds are saved, you learn that the plan of the Organization is to have the keybearer kill as many heartless as possibile to release the hearts to create Kingdom Hearts, and use its power. Bit of a dilema for Sora, but after Malificent calls him a fool for not attacking the heartless, Sora goes back to his heartless way of killing the heartless.

Kairi is kidnapped by Axel soon after her memories of Sora return(Namine warped other peoples memories too) and is held hostage by a member named Xion.

So eventually, Sora tried to get to the world that never was, but is stopped by craptons of Nobodies, and Axel shows up to help out Sora. In the end, Axel sacrifices himself to save Sora, and gave Sora a portal to get to the nobodies world. So Sora goes to the world, and defeats the rest of the organization. Riku also is in this world, and he saves Kairi. He gains his normal body back, and wields the Keyblade of Twilight. So the heroes move on and find the leader of the Organization, Xemnes, who is the nobody of Xehanort. The three Keyblade wielders face off with Xemnes, but only Riku and Sora fight him in the end. They win and everyone lives happily ever after.

This actuallu would have been way tougher if not for Gorrad's rundown of 358/2 so thanks Gorrad!

I must sleep, hopefully I can get on tomorrow and post my thoughts on players, which have increased a lot in the past day.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Hayker »

saberwolf wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
saberwolf wrote:hayker and sajin are scum team number 1

vaya and ace are scum team number 2

Malthius is the SK

anything else you wanna know?
Oh well done. Which one should we lynch first?
Vaya

vote: vaya
I believe I am entitiled to ask both why I am scum, and how I am connected to Sajin.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Hayker »

prod received, activity should go up as I am no longer disallowed from useing the home comp/ I haven't read since page 28, so I'mm catch up/
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Hayker »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:Also why is DoS doing ever so well, Goofball. or DGB I guess is your real nickname. I think I am going to like you, you and I have the same fun to win ratio beliefs when it comes to mafia.
;-) yes fun is what it's all about.

DoS always sets my scumdar on fire. I recently pushed for his lynch and he flipped town (so was I), so I'm a little singed.
Hi guys,

"Was town" Was being past tense, past tense being a scum slip.

Vote:DrippingGoofball
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Hayker »

xRECKONERx wrote:HOW does his coming after mine make his BETTER? Am I just completely fucking missing something here, or are you just THAT hypocritical?

DGB, I've been asking you to point out specific scum connections since you put like half the players in this game on your original scumlist. I've been wanting more than just "I haz skum reed". When I posted that, THE WHOLE POINT WAS THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE ALL OF US AS SCUM, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT PROPER REASONING.

Then Zito does the same thing, and you're like OH LOL IS JOKE.

Bull. Shit.

And I'll vote whenever I'm damn well ready.
Do you believe that someone can find an action of a player scummy, but find that the player is pro-town overall?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Hayker »

MafiaSSK wrote:So has scumhunting finally began? Or are we still stuck on discussing flavor?
Hey guys let's scum hunt! come on come one yeah scumhunting! Woooooooo. I love scumhunting

vote:MafiaSSK
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Hayker »

K so, here is something that I noticed. When DGB was still Discode, everyone was demanding a full claim. After the switch, the subject was never ever brought up again.

Also, why did youi even feel the need to throw in "(So was I)"? It even had brackets showing it beign a side comment?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Hayker »

Sirpent, how much expierience o you have in mafia. I don't care abotu specifics, jsut anything you know. Have you played before? Done any research on theory etc.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Hayker »

DoS, you never seem to stick to your cases very hard. Generally when someone finds someone suspsicious, they keep going after them. You seem to hop form person to person, and never make more then an indirect reference to that person(specifically) again.

You have shown suspiscion for:Me,SirChris, Zwet and then Joe. You pursued Chris for awhile, but stopped, and went after the Zwet. After Zwet died, you targetted the next lurker, me.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Hayker »

Iecerint wrote:It doesn't excuse Hayker, but it doesn't explain why you would single-out Hayker over the other players, either. Using your barometer alone allows scum to choose whichever of the lurkers isn't scum with minimal blamelessness. My intent was to see if you could communicate why you thought Hayker was a better lynch than (for example) the other players I mentioned.

Hayker's posts this page aren't great, though. The first one almost has to be a joke or error, but he hasn't acknowledged as much. I'll reserve judgment on the others unless it becomes clear he's not going anywhere with his questions.
It's not an error, nor is it a joke. I consider it a scumslip, and I very much suspect DGB. This hasn't lessened from when I pursued Discode.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Hayker »

Hayker wrote:We really shouldn't be listening to the voice too much right now, it could easily be a creature from the darkness. As mch as it could be from the light.

The change bothers me though, doesn't seem to be one involving light. Well I have school to get to, see you guys later.
I said ignore it for now, not simply ignore it. It's not much a difference, but it is one. I said it out of caution. That being said, I'm abotu to contradict what I said before

help:Thevoice

Just in case.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Hayker »

xRECKONERx wrote:Yes, Hayker.

Oh, btw.
Vote: DrippingGoofball
. Blatant hypocrisy, saying it's wrong for me to ask her to come up with actual scumteams instead of blanketing half the roster as just "scum", general vibes, plus DisCode's play. Yup.

And I need to go reread her play pre-zwet-kill. I think I missed something.
Can't DGB actually be pointing out actions he finds scummy then? It's day 1, the only thing we have to go on is the Zwet lynch/kill for actual facts. It's not hard to find any player doing a scummy action or two in a game.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Hayker »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Hayker wrote:Can't DGB actually be pointing out actions he finds scummy then?
You can start referring to me as "she" instead of "he."

I've pointed out PLENTY of actions that I find scummy. Why don't you go find them. There are probably several per page, since I replaced.
Me apologies DFG, I probably should have checked.

I know you have pointed things like that out, you're not the target of that question.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Hayker »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
Hayker wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
You can start referring to me as "she" instead of "he."

I've pointed out PLENTY of actions that I find scummy. Why don't you go find them. There are probably several per page, since I replaced.
Me apologies DFG, I probably should have checked.

I know you have pointed things like that out, you're not the target of that question.
Why did you flip-flop on DGB, Hayker? You called her scum for a world-slip on the last page and on thus page you're defending her from Reckoner?
I'm not defending DGB, I'm going after what looks like an inconsistancy.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Hayker »

So do you believe this or are you playing devil's advocate? If you do believe that, you still think she's scum over syntax?
It's not quiote playing devil's advocate, but's about as close as you could describe that.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Hayker »

DragonsofSummer wrote:
Hayker wrote:DoS, you never seem to stick to your cases very hard. Generally when someone finds someone suspsicious, they keep going after them. You seem to hop form person to person, and never make more then an indirect reference to that person(specifically) again.

You have shown suspiscion for:Me,SirChris, Zwet and then Joe. You pursued Chris for awhile, but stopped, and went after the Zwet. After Zwet died, you targetted the next lurker, me.
You are right, I stopped attacking chris when he changed the behavior I was attacking him for. Zwet is dead, that ended that attack. I'm not attacking Joe for lurking but nice effort at that. Neither am I attacking you for lurking. I am attacking you because up until the last page where you had a ton of completely ludicrous statements you have done no scum hunting and tried to make it look like you were contributing with huge block posts explaining what happened in the KH games. Saying a lot, while saying nothing.

@Raider: I attacked Chris first, and just because I gave my thoughts after you gave yours on me doesn't make them any less valid.

On a related note, did anyone else notice, that in all of chris's posts on the last couple pages only 1 (thats all I can remember but it might have been 2) didn't include an urgent call for my lynch? Anybody else wanna say he isn't tunneling now?
You're right, you never accued me of lurking, however, I was lurking, to deny that would be silly. Your vote was placed on the next lurker banwagon.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Hayker »

Papa Zito wrote:
Hayker you're spamming the thread and still not posting anything. Scumlist plz. Same qualities as SirPent.

I don't consider it spamming, I have given opinions, asked players questions(scumhunted). I don't consider that nothing.

All you want from me is a list of my opinions of every player(or that's what I'm assuming it means)
I refuse to post a full list,and I lack the time to do a partial list.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Hayker »

Scum list eh?/ There are a few names roaming around my mind From greatest to least:

DoS
He's pretty much rubbed me the wrong way the whole game, on top of the inconsistancy with suspecting Chris
/vote:DragonsofSummer

MafiaSSK
I LOVE SCUMHUNTING LETS SCUMHUNTGUYS COME ON SCUMHUNTING WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gorrad
This is mostly because he keeps on giving every damn person a reasonable claim, stop doing this please and thanks

DGB
The scumslip, and the mess that her previous one left her in. I dislike how he wanted to ignore Iec's warning about hammering Zwet. However, DGB's play has been much better than Discodes, which is why she's on the bottom

This is all that really stands out to me at the moment.

Also, I merely asked Pent about his expierience because I wanted to see if it lined up with Mufasa's expierience.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

Gorrad wrote:
Hayker wrote:Gorrad
This is mostly because he keeps on giving every damn person a reasonable claim, stop doing this please and thanks
Hayker, you do not understand. This is a large theme, there is not a CHANCE that scum do not have safeclaims of some sort. By narrowing down flavor in-thread, I can attempt to force them to claim something that is NOT their safeclaim, making them risk counter-claim.

Besides, I've only done it, like, twice. If that. Hardly for 'every damn person'.
Thrice actually. You throw out a bunch of things, and you even admitted to saying that you're trying to force people to make a particular claim. I just don't see how that is helping. You may as well leave the mafia to make their own safeclaim, because then they might make some fatal error that only someone with knowledge of the game could know.
Hell, their safeclaim can still EASILY be counterclaimed, it's not as if the mafia would know every single role and character in this game.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by Hayker »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Omgus noted Hayker.

Also for those asking, that list isn't in any particular order, those are just my top five suspects, and as for chris. Lets see. His period of ranting at me, contains a blatant statement of tunneling, various AtE's and overall bullying of the rest of the town. What is there to like about him?
Because every single time anyone ever votes you after you vote them it's an omgus, right?/sarcasm
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Hayker »

Iecerint wrote:lol. hayker is scumlord.

So which one should I shoot? I wish the townies would play better. <_<
Well, well, well, "Captain Jack Sparrow"

I remember something being brought up about a single shot, but you yourself never did say you only had one did you. Why is it, that you, the man with a single shot, and no additional powder, bring up having another bullet to let loose?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

Gorrad wrote:
Hayker wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
Hayker wrote:Gorrad
Hayker, you do not understand. This is a large theme, there is not a CHANCE that scum do not have safeclaims of some sort. By narrowing down flavor in-thread, I can attempt to force them to claim something that is NOT their safeclaim, making them risk counter-claim.

Besides, I've only done it, like, twice. If that. Hardly for 'every damn person'.
Thrice actually. You throw out a bunch of things, and you even admitted to saying that you're trying to force people to make a particular claim. I just don't see how that is helping. You may as well leave the mafia to make their own safeclaim, because then they might make some fatal error that only someone with knowledge of the game could know.
Hell, their safeclaim can still EASILY be counterclaimed, it's not as if the mafia would know every single role and character in this game.
Hayker, do you know what a safeclaim is? It's a name the mod gives the scum that's GUARANTEED to not be in the game.
You're assuming the mod is giving safeclaims? I dunno...seems like an assumption that shouldn't be made.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by Hayker »

xRECKONERx wrote:
DeathNote wrote:I don't think it was ever confirmed he only had one shot. If he is Capt. Sparrow, then the odds are he would only have one bullet.
Uhh... why would Sparrow only have one bullet? POTC flavor =/= KH flavor.
He has only 1 shot in both you know.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Hayker »

Woo, looks like a bandwagon has started on me. Would someone be kind enough to lay out the case against me please and thanks?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Hayker »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Hayker wrote:Woo, looks like a bandwagon has started on me. Would someone be kind enough to lay out the case against me please and thanks?
I get scum vibes from this. I know with my personal meta, I feel like I tend to ask nicely for a point-by-point case whenever I'm feeling pressure instead of just going back and finding it myself. When I'm town, I tend to either A) disregard any suspicion thrown my way or B) get all tooth-and-nail defending it.
You are welcome to think what you will, but surely you know by now that everyone does things for different reasons in mafia. Applying your personal meta to someone else can be very very risky.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Hayker »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Cobalt wrote:MSSK wagon is more fun.
For sure.
You said you wanted scumhunting to start, but you yourself haven't done any, really. All you're doing is trying to get the wagon onto yourself(jokingly or not). Why?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Hayker »

I must say, that is exelent directing of the vig papa zito. I wonder what other fun things you've said this game...
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Hayker »

Papa Zito wrote:Oh BTW, wouldn't mind a Sajin lynch. I mean, look at this.
Hollow Bastion wrote:Thank you for being willing to help me, all.
No. You whine and cry for people to help you, the whole freaking town rallies with all kind of bolded nonsense, and.... that's it? "Thanks?" What kind of BS is this. First it's the "I have info no wait opinions no wait INFO AND OPINIONS BUT I CAN'T SHARE NYAH" and now it's this. You're a big huge scummy distraction.

If you can't tell I'm irritated that our first viable wagon in 30+ pages is being torn down for no raisin. If this town refuses to get its act together we're doomed.
I just read your iso and found a bunch of juicy goodness, and am now pointing out everything. This actually isn't one of my points, but I just noticed that you mentioned Sajin, and proceeded to talk about the Ghost. Might be some context I'm missing. Please clarify what was happening here if you can.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Hayker »

Papa Zito wrote:
SirPent wrote:Third is plum.. his actions in the last 10 posts.. wait all of his posts I just can't see as being in the town's best interests. His consistency to bring up notells is just fluff to make look like work
Her. Plum is female and adorable.

What do you think of her early Vaya (#5) vote? Or her fuzzylightning (#4) vote?
Blatent buddying
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Hayker »

Papa Zito wrote:This is me scratching my head in confusion.
Scumtell

/vote:Papa Zito
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2457 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Hayker »

wolframnhart wrote:
Hayker wrote:I must say, that is exelent directing of the vig papa zito. I wonder what other fun things you've said this game...
Umm Hayker if you are talking about Iecerint, a read of the past few posts would show you Iecerint already explained he can't do another vig...
I am aware of this, however, he still is directing a vig, if a non-existant one. What is weird is that he isn't directing the vig at me, even though I am his highest suspect as far as I can tell.
Hayker wrote:I just read your iso and found a bunch of juicy goodness, and am now pointing out everything.
So three small, basically meaningless posts are all you could find in your ISO of Papa Zito and those are the "juicy goodness"? Sad.
Small doesn't mean meaningless. In fact, usually it's the small things that allow you to catch scum.
Hayker wrote:
Scumtell

/vote:Papa Zito
Are you even trying? Or are you just posting for the sake of posting? Someone saying they are scratching their head in confusion is a scumtell? And you vote them over it?
The act of beign confused is a scumtell. I learned this on epic mafia, and this will be the first time it has failed me if it does.
Really this looks like a reaction to Zito's post about you.
There is no way for me to prove this, but I was basically ignoring Zito until the directing of the vig thing.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Hayker »

Papa Zito wrote:
Hayker wrote:This actually isn't one of my points, but I just noticed that you mentioned Sajin, and proceeded to talk about the Ghost. Might be some context I'm missing. Please clarify what was happening here if you can.
You somehow missed that Sajin was the one speaking through the mod? lol?
Yup
Hayker wrote:Blatent buddying
That's called scumhunting. I appreciate you don't know the difference.

Unless you meant the adorable part. That's just trufax.
....Why would you even think that I was refering to the other potion of the post?

Fact or not, buddying is buddying
Hayker wrote:
Scumtell
I shouldn't be confused by the player who announces that he's not going to play for an entire gameday?

On second thought, maybe you should go back to lurking.
Things happen. nothing to be confused by. A scumtell is a scumtell.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Hayker »

Erm....Actually Rayfrost, I know you clarified already, thios is a jsut making sure thing.

There are some nobodies that are not aligned with the others in the games. I'm sorry and I can't remember, are you familiar with the KH plot overall?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Hayker »

RayFrost wrote:
Hayker wrote:Erm....Actually Rayfrost, I know you clarified already, thios is a jsut making sure thing.

There are some nobodies that are not aligned with the others in the games. I'm sorry and I can't remember, are you familiar with the KH plot overall?
I've played the first game only. (beaten it)

Despite this, in case what I said wasn't clear, ZITO IS PART OF THE NOBODY MAFIA.

He is nobody scum, so we must lynch him in order to make him a somebody!
Well I think he's scum beyond your role power, so I hope your right.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Hayker »

wolframnhart wrote:
Hayker wrote:There are some nobodies that are not aligned with the others in the games.
You just made this whole big case against Zito, now you're suggesting he might be a Nobody, but not be scum???
Bah, beat me to what I was going to ask.[/quote]

To answer you and the one above, I like making sure that info is correct. I never asume that I cannot be wrong, and look into every tiny possibility there is
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Hayker »

unvote

This is where we wait for a counterclaim.

However, I'm curious as to what role Donald Duck is?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

Sajin wrote:I have now lost my post restriction. (As incredibly obvious that it was me yesterday and I could not confirm it, now I can)

Instead we should vote scum. I can bold now! My case was made in part yesterday. Unfortunately, I must be obvious with this:

Vote: Hayker

Vote: Hayker

@Hayker-Explain why you suspected Iec and yet wagoned with him as the very next vote on DoS. That made little sense from a town scum-hunting standpoint with no reasoning for the switch.

@all-Speculation is scummy, it just gives more information to scum. Speculate AFTER someone claims information....not before. Speculation on the shiny is pointless. I may have it, I may not and I would encourage anyone else to have the same attitude.

@Rayfrost- bus drivers usually redirect actions done ON them....not done BY them. There is a large difference there.

I believe DTM's claim.
That would be me only partially paying attention to the game. Besides, Scum in this game should be scumhunting for other scum.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2778 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Hayker »

Heyo,

I'm too lazy to go find it right now, but someone asked me why I was double checking with Rayfrost's investigation.

There are three nobodies in particular that have a very high chance of not being aligned with the nobody mafia. Roxas, Namine and Axel.

Roxas is Sora's nobody, Namine is Kairi's and Axel betrayed the organization.

I'mma go look at Rayfrost now actually...
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Hayker »

Iecerint wrote:He's saying that Roxas, Axel, and Namine are likely town-aligned Nobodies, if they exist. He presumably thinks that you're one of those and a Nobody Cop, by analogy with Roxas being one. Why he thought this was useful information to share or to pour over is anyone's guess. And yeah, he missed that Roxas has already been found.
Actually, I said Axel
betrayed
the organization.

Yes Frost, I am very aware of this fact. I read the thread far more than I post I'll admit. However, at the time of your investigation, he was still quite alive and well.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2786 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Hayker »

RayFrost wrote:Yes, yes he was.

Will you get to the point of everything you are talking about?

You aren't being very useful, atm.
You have 308 posts to read iso, give me a minute or two.(underexaduration)

If it's my answering of a question that was aked to me. The point was to answer a question.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2788 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Hayker »

Anyone who has said that I have acted towny.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2790 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Hayker »

There are a few that said I look town in the past few pages. I'm readinf Rayfrost in iso still, so I will check in a bit.

BTW, I'm not remotly joking.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2792 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Hayker »

Iecerint wrote:OK, I looked back and all I see is Ace (calls you town on the basis of your voting record). DGB puts you on the bottom of her town list, too, but she says that it's only she's ruled out that you're Heartless and Nobody.

I am excited to learn why you think that reading RF (whom you implicitly believe to be town) in iso is more important than looking for scum (e.g. by reading Ace in iso).
Sigh, guess I wasn't obvious enough. I'm reading into the possibility that Rayfrost is a Nobody mafia traitor known as Axel. I thought of this because he was all for lynching 2 of the 3 dead nobodies. To be honest, it was just a random hunch of an idea, and so far, I haven't found any reason to back it up beyond Colbalt being his first lynch target of the game.

I do note that he comepletely droped going after Mae as far as I can remember after day 2 or so.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Hayker »

Mafia usurper, not traitor, sorry.

Woops, somehow read MME's initials being Mae, that's rather embarresing.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Hayker »

Iecerint wrote:Like I said. Makes no sense.

Please clarify.
A member of the mafia that wishes to take down the other mafia members and win condition that revolves around killing off the rest of the mafia. It was a hunch, and I do not regret going at this hunch. It been quite useful.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Hayker »

Well then, I'm done reading your iso finally.

It's not an existing role, but it wouldn't be hard at all to modify the usurper to be that.
I've pinpointed your character to two possibilities, of course I'll say nothing else on that matter as there is no need to say anything.

I do not think you are mafia, but pose to you one question:
Why did you stop going after for the lynch of Joe(now MME)
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Hayker »

vote:ace5993

I lack the time to say why for now as lunch is about to end. When I get home I'll make the case.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2971 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Hayker »

I still intend to post why I voted for Ace, but that will take a few mins. For now I'm gonna post a little flavour analysis.

A claim that has bothered me since day 2, or whenever the second shot was fired, was Jack Sparrow. Why does he have two bullets, why? Now I got a couple things I thought up.

First I will state why it could be Jack Sparrow:
You visit most worlds twice in Kingdom Hearts 2, including Port Royal.(While I'm at it, someone asked the villian of Port Royal, and that'd be Barbossa of course)

While it could make sense, I dunno.

Now Gorrad, I have to thank you for pointing out all the gun users, as I had compeltly forgotten about Clayton.

Clayton fires his gun exactly twice within cutscenes. Coincidence? I wonder

Another one is the Riku appearing as Ansem claim.The role with this claim was aparently called "Not Quite Vanilla Townie", which baffles me as how it is a tracker. Though it is mentioned that the releasing of the blindfold did activate a power. Tracking is quite a powerful power, not a lame one like was mentioned.

Anyways, Riku looks like Ansem(Xehanort's heartless) in two situations, one where he is fully possesed by Ansem and is essentially him, and one time where he is Riku, but somehow considers himself to be Ansem.

Niether of these people should be treated as clear as they have been, and DGB's behavior should be defenetly be noted.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Hayker »

wolframnhart wrote:
Hayker wrote:I still intend to post why I voted for Ace, but that will take a few mins. For now I'm gonna post a little flavour analysis.

A claim that has bothered me since day 2, or whenever the second shot was fired, was Jack Sparrow. Why does he have two bullets, why? Now I got a couple things I thought up.

You visit most worlds twice in Kingdom Hearts 2, including Port Royal.(While I'm at it, someone asked the villian of Port Royal, and that'd be Barbossa of course)

Now Gorrad, I have to thank you for pointing out all the gun users, as I had compeltly forgotten about Clayton.

Another one is the Riku appearing as Ansem claim.The role with this claim was aparently called "Not Quite Vanilla Townie", which baffles me as how it is a tracker. Though it is mentioned that the releasing of the blindfold did activate a power. Tracking is quite a powerful power, not a lame one like was mentioned.

Anyways, Riku looks like Ansem(Xehanort's heartless) in two situations, one where he is fully possesed by Ansem and is essentially him, and one time where he is Riku, but somehow considers himself to be Ansem.

Niether of these people should be treated as clear as they have been, and DGB's behavior should be defenetly be noted.
So lots of speculation and flavor for other people, pointing fingers and saying "look over here!"

it probably took you awhile to type all that up and look up any info you needed off KH wiki, yet you didn't have time to also state the most important part, why you voted ace? Oi....
I don't need no stinking wiki to post information related to Kingdom hearts.

@Rayfrost: Holy crap!You're trying to tell me that Gorrad fliped as godfather of the nobody mafia? What is this madness? Regardless, he mentioned all the gun users and pointed out another potential person that Iec could be. Of course, under the assumption that Iec is Clayton, he could not have been shoveling the information to him on purpose.

You are correct Iec when it comes to the order of events. However, I may point out we have no idea how much role information was given. We also have a very, very large gap inbetween the partial claim and the almost full claim. Gives someone enough time to actually make a good fake claim, no?

The point of my post was not so much as to make them look like scum, as much as it was to remind you all that the only person who is clear is someone who is name DTMaster, and I'm only roughly 95% certain of him.
Of the two ideas I threw onto the table, the Clayton one is far more likely.

[/b]
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3001 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Hayker »

wolframnhart wrote:
Hayker wrote:I still intend to post why I voted for Ace, but that will take a few mins. For now I'm gonna post a little flavour analysis.

So lots of speculation and flavor for other people, pointing fingers and saying "look over here!"

it probably took you awhile to type all that up and look up any info you needed off KH wiki, yet you didn't have time to also state the most important part, why you voted ace? Oi....
I don't need no stinking wiki to post information related to Kingdom hearts.

@Rayfrost: Holy crap!You're trying to tell me that Gorrad fliped as godfather of the nobody mafia? What is this madness? Regardless, he mentioned all the gun users and pointed out another potential person that Iec could be. Of course, under the assumption that Iec is Clayton, he could not have been shoveling the information to him on purpose.

You are correct Iec when it comes to the order of events. However, I may point out we have no idea how much role information was given. We also have a very, very large gap inbetween the partial claim and the almost full claim. Gives someone enough time to actually make a good fake claim, no?

The point of my post was not so much as to make them look like scum, as much as it was to remind you all that the only person who is clear is someone who is name DTMaster, and I'm only roughly 95% certain of him.
Of the two ideas I threw onto the table, the Clayton one is far more likely.

[/b]
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3002 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Hayker »

ace5993 wrote:
raider8169 wrote:stuff followed by On my note this is why someone who has been a little more action should be lynched, say like DoS.
I would agree with this in smaller games, but in larger games it is VERY easy to semi-lurk without anyone noticing, so at this stage of the game, lurking may be the biggest scumtell we have. Especially when that lurker has a very non-lurkish meta.
'

Says the one who posts less then I..
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3004 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Hayker »

Thanks for ignoring the point Ray, much appreciated.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3006 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by Hayker »

ace5993 wrote:Mae - Haha, just don't underestimate me please. I'm not the best, but I'm probably better than you think :wink: I'm not defending DoS as much as that I am attacking Chris, DoS is a null read for me, but if Chris is scum, then I can hardly imagine DoS as scum, unless they are on different teams. I just don't like the way Chris is zeroing in on DoS when I see a lot of players as just as scummy or scummier.
I missed this the cfirst time I read him iso, but this is an interesting comment. Specifically about the part of two scum teams. Now, I'm aware I made this guess in the sign up topic, but I can't remember if it was said before Ace said it here.

Ace has openly admitted to knowing little about both mafia and Kingdom Hearts before this post. Peculiar
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Hayker »

ace5993 wrote:Okay, I'm back. Opinions time. On my first read-through of the stuff I missed, Hayker seemed incredibly scummy, but reading him in iso he just seems like bad-town, so idk. Wouldn't mind a lynch of him either way.

I'm going to agree with RECKONER, most of your "reasons" are utter crap DGB. That is the problem with spamming too many nonsense posts, people can use them as "scumtells".

I'm not liking the bandwagon on DoS at all - SirChris, first you reprimand us for starting quick bandwagons on zwet and hayker, yet are perfectly fine to start one on DoS. Your posts LOOK like they have a lot of content, but your argument basically boils down to: DoS played different in this game where he was town, DoS hasn't posted enough, and DoS was voting for me for bad reasons. Yes DoS played different in the other game, but many things could explain that. People play differently in different roles, it's not as clear cut as you seem to think. Lurking is always a great scumtell, but MANY other players are also lurking (DeathNote, MafiaSSK, Hayker before he was called out, and DTMAster just to name a few). It seems the only thing you find more scummy about DoS is that he voted for you.

Along with this you basically have been bullying the town to get them to vote with you (appeals to emotion are bullying in this game), have completely ignored scumtells on any other player, and have generally been very argumentative.

I'll
Vote: SirChris
for now, but I'll switch my vote to Hayker if it is necessary to get a lynch. The DoS wagon gets the official "ace seal of disapproval."
This begins Ace's long line of fence sitting about my scumminess.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3008 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Hayker »

RayFrost wrote:You are very welcome.

Besides, your point is poor.
I believe the same was said about every single one of my points against Zito, no?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3010 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Hayker »

ace5993 wrote:I'm 95% sure that DoS is town, especially as he claimed that POST-lynch, but still... *eagerly awaits Slicey*
Scum often are very sure of when one is town. Though it's less likely in this game. Interesting word choice, eager?

@Ray:We have hammered raider already? Thought he had 1-2 more votes before he was.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3012 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Hayker »

ace5993 wrote:Okay, interesting day so far. The Hayker wagon I can certainly sympathize with, I'm in between a bad player read and a scum read.

Cobalt annoys me, but I don't see him as scum. Just a gut read on this one though.
More fence sitting.

Could be distancing himself, and making it look like suspision when really he'd only vote if he had to.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by Hayker »

ace5993 wrote:There is no reason to hold back on your kill now Iec.

1. SSK is town. We lynch Cobalt scum, end the day with one scum less.

2. SSK is mafia. We are guaranteed to end the day with one scum less, and possibly two. Even if SSK flips scum (very likely), I still wouldn't rule out Cobalt scum btw.

It's a win-win. I highly doubt we'll get anything else out of SSK anyway.
Having some issues keeping your story strait Ace? Before you were saying that you gut read colbalt as town, not scum.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3014 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Hayker »

ace5993 wrote:Well if RayFrost was being serious about knowing Papa Zito was a Nobody from role information I'll have to
Vote: Papa Zito

Re: case against me - I'll just be blunt. I indeed did not want Cobalt killed yesterday, but only because I thought he was a townie and also I thought the case against him was weak, which made me think one of those bandwagoners were scum. That theory has less merit now that he flipped scum. The quote that Papa Zito posted where I had voted for joe rather than MafiaSSK should have been accompanied by the fact that shortly after I switched my vote to MSSK and was pushing for his death the rest of the day. I have not mentioned Gorrad, because I thought he seemed pro-town, just as I have not mentioned half the people in this game who I think are town/not scummy enough to be mentioned. I don't know what else to say :?

Oh and joe lynch is still better than Hayker lynch. Although Hayker is looking scummier today than yesterday.
Either way Ace, you distanced from colbalt quite a bit.

Ah, finally you start making an opinion on me.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Hayker »

ace5993 wrote:Okay first things first: DrippingGoofball's case against me is garbage honestly. Analyzing the MSSK wagon based on votes is a terrible idea, because if you'll remember, Iec had a kill left. I was one of the first people pushing for an immediate MSSK day kill. The zwet wagon is hardly informative, except for Shotty's unvote at the end, good catch there.

If joe were still around, I would definitely vote for him, but I'll wait a bit for MME to have a chance at changing my opinion.

Anyway, I guess it's time for a list from me:

Town

RayFrost
Hayker - I'm sorry, I just don't see him as scum, especially looking at the voting patterns
Iecrint
DTMaster
Starbuck
UncertainKitten

Neutral

Sajin - Good chance of third party
Shotty - Possible slip at the end of zwet wagon.
wolframhart
DeathNote - Just too hard to read
DrippingGoofball - Would be scum, if not for the semi-believable claim

DIE SCUM DIE

raider1618 - He has really appeared to be fake-scumhunting for a while, and I do think that that was a possible breadcrumb from Kdub
MyMilkedEek
Kise - Notice how there was no effort at all to get MSSK killed. AT ALL. Not even a vote when MSSK was obvscum.

I'll
Vote: raider1618
for now.
Two posts later, I'm town? Funny how that works. Keep your story strait for one. Also you said I was probably town.

That has to be the most insane, illogical, crazy, idiotic scumtells I've ever seen. Figured I'd be the one to use "you think I'm town, therefore you are scum" as a tell. Still, I stand by it.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3017 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by Hayker »

RayFrost wrote:
vote: ace

I think raider can live another day or so.
While I support the vote, I would like to ask what persuaded you to vote ace?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3075 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Hayker »

Iec, my post was made to remind everyone that niether of you are clear. That being said, I think it is far more likely that DGB is town. I still will not let up attacking her. I will provide some explanation for this as it is needed.

Khublai Khan claims miller day 1. This is debated, and he is ignored by several townies because of this, saying his claim will be sorted out by the end of the game. First mistake

In this game two mafias existed, and a member from each mafia group attacked KK hardcore, nonstopped convinced this guy was scum. One sum member(Mastin), was correct, while the other(ZazieR) was bussing. Everyone, cept for 1 person, cleared Khan because of this. I am not letting a miller claim slide so easily, even if I am convinced they are town.

@Snow White:You may be right in him not giving his heart to the darkness, and there is the undertone. Riku did indeed give himself to the darkness to give himself the ability to defeat Roxas. The darkness with the claim makes him all the more likely to be town, truthfully. Town that I do not trust, and never will.

Starbuck:Defending flavour information that a scum person gave? It's hardly defending as much as it is useing. There are two prominent gun users left, Clayton is one, while Jack Sparrow is the other. What would you claim as mafia? I for one would pick Jack Sparrow
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Hayker »

Also

unvote
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Hayker »

Gorrad wrote:
Organization members:
I. Xemnas, the Superior, power over Nothingness, uses Beam Swords*dead nobody godfather*
II. Xigbar, the Freeshooter, power over Space, uses Arrowguns*dead nobody claim killer*
III. Xaldin, the Whirlwind Lancer, power over Air, uses Six Lances*dead nobody thief*
IV. Vexen, the Chilly Academic, power over Ice, uses a Shield
V. Lexaeus, the Silent Hero, power over Earth, uses Twin Tomahawks
VI. Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer, power over Illusion, uses a Lexicon
VII. Saïx, the Lunar Diviner, power over the Moon, uses a Claymore (Note: Second in Command to Xemnas)
VIII. Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, power over Fire, uses Two Chakrams
IX. Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne, power over Water, uses a Sitar
X. Luxord, the Gambler of Fate, power over Time, uses Cards and Dice
XI. Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin, power over Flowers, uses a Scythe
XII. Larxene, the Savage Nymph, power over Electricity, uses Kunai
XIII. Roxas, the Key of Destiny, power over Light, uses a Keyblade *dead nobody cop*

What does a Thief do anyways?

Only doing since I have been requested.

Actually, no. The most likely remaining Nobody is either Saix or Vexen, and of the two I think Vexen most likely by looking at the numbers. If it is Vexen, I can stretch the cloaked schemer bit(note:Gorrad didn't just add that, this is on Vexens....tomb thingy in the game), and well...he was kinda cloaked, and you could view it as scheming. A stretch though, a rather large one.

I can think of two characters that Sajin might be, but I do not wish to say either of them or even hint on my thoughts on why. I doubt he is the last nobody.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by Hayker »

Hayker wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
Organization members:
I. Xemnas, the Superior, power over Nothingness, uses Beam Swords*dead nobody godfather*
II. Xigbar, the Freeshooter, power over Space, uses Arrowguns*dead nobody claim killer*
III. Xaldin, the Whirlwind Lancer, power over Air, uses Six Lances*dead nobody thief*
IV. Vexen, the Chilly Academic, power over Ice, uses a Shield
V. Lexaeus, the Silent Hero, power over Earth, uses Twin Tomahawks
VI. Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer, power over Illusion, uses a Lexicon
VII. Saïx, the Lunar Diviner, power over the Moon, uses a Claymore (Note: Second in Command to Xemnas)
VIII. Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, power over Fire, uses Two Chakrams
IX. Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne, power over Water, uses a Sitar
X. Luxord, the Gambler of Fate, power over Time, uses Cards and Dice
XI. Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin, power over Flowers, uses a Scythe
XII. Larxene, the Savage Nymph, power over Electricity, uses Kunai
XIII. Roxas, the Key of Destiny, power over Light, uses a Keyblade *dead nobody cop*

What does a Thief do anyways?

Only doing since I have been requested.

Actually, no. The most likely remaining Nobody is either Saix or Vexen, and of the two I think Vexen most likely by looking at the numbers. If it is Vexen, I can stretch the cloaked schemer bit(note:Gorrad didn't just add that, this is on Vexens....tomb thingy in the game), and well...he was kinda cloaked, and you could view it as scheming. A stretch though, a rather large one.

I can think of two characters that Sajin might be, but I do not wish to say either of them or even hint on my thoughts on why. I doubt he is the last nobody.
Wow I'm retartedd nevermind on the cloaked schemer bit, that's Zexion. Nope. not bloody likely a nobody. Of course, this is flavour speculation and I must say, until I know what a thief is, I have no reason to believe that this speculation is worth anything.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3205 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Hayker »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Sajin wrote:DGB- I just thought of something. You claimed miller with no flavor and we have a dead flavor cop (heartless specific). It seems odd to have a generic miller rather than an appears as a heartless/nobody to investigations, no?
I'm only a miller of the Heartless variety. I should scan clean to a Nobody cop. When I read the PM I didn't even realize the significance of "Heartless" because I don't know the first thing about KH.
Why did it not occur to you that heartless could indeed be very signifigant earlier? I can understand not at first, but it was the first day when speculation about a nobody mafia and heatless mafia happened.
Did it continue to not trigger any thoughts about the word heartless?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3208 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by Hayker »

I have to p[artially agree with the others, there has been numerous things. All I ask for though, is a name, no more no less. Who are you?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3209 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Hayker »

Oh, and the longer you delay, the less I will like you.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3210 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Hayker »

ace5993 wrote: Since this wagon looks like it could be going somewhere - I am Namine, a one time cop (both for Heartless and Nobody, and I also find out role). I can tap into someone's memory to find out exactly what they do. I have not used my ability yet.
Oh yeah, Ace. Just thought I'd let you know, that just because I am not voting you, does not mean I've crossed you off my list. Nobody Of Kairi.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Hayker »

Mod:Please prod DTM

DTM, who did you busdrive n2?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3219 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Hayker »

Snow White wrote:^^ DTM is vanilla now Hayker.

He was a Co Busdriver. He needed Vaya, the other co-bus driver to live were they to be able to bus someone. Vaya being NK'd means he is regular aul vanilla.
I know this, but my question still stands. Note that I asked night 2, and certain events happened that day and this question directly relates to me highly suspecting scum or not.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3221 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Hayker »

My bad, thought n1 started before day 1 for some reason.

Still, my question kinda stands, Whom did you bus night 1 DTM?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3223 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Hayker »

Skimming through DTM's iso, I don't think he directly said that.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Hayker »

Flareonage wrote:Xigbar would've been perfect but he's dead. You've earned my trust until I can find another explanation for 2 shot day killer
Clayton Could be heartless. And ever so loosly fits what Iec said
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3477 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Hayker »

Kise wrote:So what's the hold up with the raider lynch again? I see stabbed, exploded and crushed as kill flavors. Do you really think Scar would do any of those with his claws?

My guess would be stabbed = Hook; exploded = Genie Jafar, Hades or Maleficent; crushed = Oogie Boogie or Ursula.

Point in case is that these are KH1 villains, not a KH2 villain [Scar].
I don't think it matters whatever game they are from. Any and ever character in the KH universe may or may not be in this game. Or are you acting on information that others do not have?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

raider8169 wrote:What is it with double posts today. Either way this day is stalling and I would like to know if I am today's lynch or if you guys believe my claim and realize I am a townie.
/vote:raider

This seems kind of like rushing the game to me. You claim a Vanilla Townie, so we have little to lose. "Yes, yes you are right. You caught me" is a bit too wifomy, cleared Iec really fast. You said you were ok with my lynch, but also said you needed to look into it. We have a potential breadcrumb report on you. OOOo, later you think I'm town(a personal tell of mine). Your VT claim said something of another role name out there, which is kind of....weird. To say the least.

If you are town, please do us all a favor and posts your last thoughts when you get to L-1, might not even be a bad idea to get a head start on that.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3481 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Hayker »

Well then.....

/unvote

Interesting find wolf, interesting find.

(goes to iso some dead people)
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3483 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Hayker »

DTMaster wrote:Guys I'm claiming today due to Vaya's death.

I'm Vaya's other half as co-Bus driver. I am Dale.

We are bus driving masons and last night we targeted Icerent and wolf under Vaya's suggestion since I was away for most of day one (around 50 pages worth so I need catch up post).

How does this affect town?

1: As co-busdrivers we need both chipmunks to busdrive. So when one of us dies we lose the ability to busdrive and become as effective as VTs. (We are a team yoh!)

2: I bread crumbed this last day in my posts. If you noticed I threw gummie blocks at people. If you are familiar with the game flavour we help make the gummie ships so :p.
Does your role pm say why you're helping the town?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Hayker »

raider8169 wrote:
Hayker wrote:Well then.....

/unvote

Interesting find wolf, interesting find.

(goes to iso some dead people)

Care to explain why his post made you unvote when what he said only made me look bad?
The fact that my role pm says nothing about why I help the town.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3487 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Hayker »

The sample role pm doesn't even say anything about why scrooge helps town, only that he is.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Hayker »

Now that I think of it, Sora, Donald Goofy and Jiminy know nothing of Castle Oblivion after the events take place. It's weird that he would know it's name.

/vote:Flareonage
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3491 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Hayker »

raider8169 wrote:
Sample Town PM Post 1 wrote:You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Hayker wrote: The fact that my role pm says nothing about why I help the town.
This

Unvote, Vote Hayker
I wasn't including the last bit as it is not flavour, merely something any town pm has in any game.
flare wrote:My journal is erased and I'm working with the town to get rid of all threats and hopefully get my notes back
It occurs to me that I read that as "I'm workign with the town to get the notes back" or something along those lines. More specifically, I missed the get rid of all threats bit.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

Since my point is a lot less valid due to reading badly
unvote

@Flare:Does your pm say that your journal got erased at Castle Oblivion, or did you just add that in when you posted? If the second option, why did you feel the need to add the flavor?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Hayker »

raider8169 wrote:Eh whatever.

I'm Simba, king of my homelands which is the Pride Lands. Scar so killed my father, the bastard. I was so trying to kill him so the only real help I have is that someone named scar is in this game and is scum. Yeah I know not of much help and of course you guys think its something off the wiki or some crap like that.

!
Explain.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3572 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Hayker »

Mod:Could you give us a vote count please?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3598 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Hayker »

I'd be ok with a mass claim now.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3694 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Hayker »

Aeris is my role.

Slicey, you have earned my RV in every game I ever play with you.

Good thing I'm retired. ~Slicey~
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3738 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Hayker »

My role quite distinctly says Aeris. I know it was Aerith in KH, but this is what My role PM says. I cannot change that, yell at Slicey.

I'm curious as to why you think I'm blue scum specifically?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3739 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Hayker »

@Ace:Why did you investigate Wolframheart? I would have understood Kise, but wolf? Your reads clearly said neutral, while you made no effort to hide that you believed Kise was scum.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3742 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Hayker »

DrippingGoofball wrote:The dead scum:

11. MafiaSSK, Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor, lynched Day 2.
3. wolframnhart, Ursula, Heartless Doctor, cut into pieces Night 4.

18. Cobalt, Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer, shot Day 2.
1. Gorrad, Xemnas, Nobody Godfather, exploded Night 2.
17. Papa Zito, Xaldin, Nobody Thief, lynched Day 3.

Look.

Red scum has a player that prevents reveals from a death. Obviously, his target was never the target of a kill. They also have a doctor to protect their own. Conclusion: if a vig kill failed, it was on a scumbag.

Blue scum as the Claim Killer, a Godfather, and a Thief (investigative role).

It makes sense that the red scum would have an investigative role too, like, say, ace3218. I really want ace5478 dead.

Also. I bet that the last blue scum is VANILLA scum. And that the remaining red scum is also VANILLA scum.

Starbuck is surely one. Hayker, with his obscure character that no one remembers being in the game without double-checking the wiki, is the other.

The game is cracked, let's get this thing rolling and win it.
You realise there is 0 evidence for 4-4 scum teams.

Also, this just occured to me. Does "being sucked into a black void", ever result in the death of anyone in KH? I do not recall any scenario where one died because of this.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3764 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Hayker »

Actually, I was thinking of unever scumteams, 4-5. There are 27 players after all.

Also, I don't think Starbuck has even been on recently DGB.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3815 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Hayker »

Flareonage wrote:That is because the guy in your avatar pretended to be ansem in kingdom hearts 1.

Google Kingdom Hearts 2 Ansem and you'll begin to get a mix of that guy and the real Ansem
Well if I knew the difference in the first place we wouldn't have this issue. I typed in Ansem and took the first decent looking picture I saw.
Your role says you are Diz, correct? Why type in ansem?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3985 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Hayker »

Anti-prod. I have been keeping up with the game. currently I am doing massive iso reads on several plays. Next post will have a full scum-town list, except that I will lie twice. That means two players will be in a section I don't think they are in.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”