Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #84 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hi guys, I apologise, I thought for some stupid reason this was a normal game, so when I didnt see the thread... etc. etc. Also I have had a death in the family, so I will be LA for the next few days.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

I dislike Mufasa.

That is all in the first 4 pages.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

Heh. You entered the game in a way I dislike. Sorry.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Whilst I am okay with Mufasa and whoot in the same household and one of them being within this game, I want him to sort it with mith before anything happens and therefore I would like to see a replacement.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

5 pages in, I dont want to vote yet, so I won't.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

AGOTI, why is the Mufasa wagon dumb?

Also what do you feel about having an L-2 on page 5?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hi Iammars.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Your right. I fucked up, again.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Being ill and in mourning, I do not spend 24 hours at my screen.

Otherwise, I do not spend 24 hours at my computer screen.

And Ray, I will tell you once Girl has answered me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I like your analysis. A lot of it was what I was thinking. Except in a more Pheonix Right Ace Attourney kind of way. Disagree on one point. However will not go into that until later.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #154 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

RayFrost wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Your right. I fucked up, again.
while you're here...

opinion on snow_bunny case?
Ok now I am happy to comment on this...

I think its bull shit. The reasoning behind Girls posts doesnt work. Many players dont vote for L-2 page 5, and a neutral reading on Mufasa isnt wishy-washy, she repeated that multiple times, its like me having a neutral read on ray (I havent gone in depth in Green Crayons post yet.) Cryptos vote pings the scumdar as well as the isos dont really add anything new. However its roflcopters vote with no reasons that makes me upset. Whether its a scumtell, meh, but hes been around long enough to know better.

Post 133, is a horrible reply. Dealing in absolutes. Yuk. Also page number specifics, maybe not, but I consider page 5 of a large game still the beginning and whilst I dont have any problem putting someone on L-2 on page 2 or 200 I can understand why some people would. Also it doesnt mean were getting stuff done, there is a variety of reasons why.

AGOTI is going to be my vote, with rofl second however having now read GC's post I want to go through both Ray and Rofls posts seperately.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok so having read over, Ray is looking pretty bad, will wait for his response to GC before I act upon it though, rofl isnt looking so bad anymore, shifting him into the "neutral" zone (heaven forbid) So currently its a toss up between AGOTI and Ray... and Im waiting for Rays response so
vote AGOTI
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Only one of his posts stood out as scummy. When reading over there was not much more I felt needed to be adressed.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Only one of his posts stood out as scummy. When reading over there was not much more I felt needed to be adressed.
1. What needed to be addressed the first time?
Why
did your opinion change?
3. What does the question of whether or not something needs to be addressed have to do with the question of whether or not something is scummy?
1. His vote without no reasoning, especially when there was no good reasoning behind it from anybody else.
2. My opinion didnt change, really. I still think that third/fourth vote on Snow was bad with no reasoning. However I looked at the bigger picture, ie. his posts as a whole and decided that this one post was not worth bothering about when there are more pressing concerns like with AGOTI and Rays soon to be post on Green Crayons post.
3. I answered your question properly. There was nothing else in any of his other posts that needed addressed. The way I saw it was that my thoughts on that post were "thats iffy", my thoughts on his game so far is... not much... there has been one minor blip on the radar, not even worth commenting about. One post does not constitute a case unless its a ridiculous mistake.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

Urgh, I want to put a vote on Ray but wont put him on L-1 until he posts again, his answers werent good enough, I want him to answer GC's questions.
unvote
However this doesnt mean Im letting AGOTI off the hook, I still think she's scummy as hell.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

vote ray
not good enough. L-1, time to claim.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Post by Porochaz »

a girl on the internet wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Oh, one thing I noticed and I don't think anyone has pointed out, is that prozac refused to place a vote right before snow bunny refused to place a vote and everyone jumped on snow bunny, and nobody said anything about prozac. I would like to know what the difference is. I only mentioned snow bunny because I didn't like her third party comment... but on the field of not voting, snow bunny should not be mentioned without mentioning prozac.
you're right, prozac is def scummy too. specially that L-1 vote, it's totally at odds with the whole cautious persona he's been playin most of the way thru.

unvote, vote porochaz
Oh my god, you suck I mean really. Actually you have really annoyed me because you have forced me to reply when I was only taking a quick stop by before uni and I just wanted to lynch ray and be done. I already explained my non vote there. That is perfectly fine and acceptable. It really is, dont let me put you in any doubt here. Not voting on page 5 I think it was, is totally 100% acceptable. Lots of people dont put a vote down straight away as heaven forbid, they dont need to.

Oh and actually, elvis didnt say I was scummy. Dont put words in her mouth. She wondered why there was a difference in me and Snow bunny in regards to voting, and you know something I was wondering that too. Simply because the snow bunny wagon was completely ridiculous.

I would like to know how Snow White is automatically town for that statement in 212?

As for my actions around Ray, I wasn't willing to put a vote on ray until he answered GC's questions, that didnt mean my vote wasn't effectively on him, its just I didnt want any chance of an accidental mislynch. When he failed to live up to expectations I put the vote down. I put my vote down when the discussion is over. Ray failed to convince me even a slightest bit he was town in his responses to GC so thats when the vote came down. But that didnt mean I didnt fully intend to vote for ray, I do make it clear that I was going to vote for him before I actually do.

I dont have a "cautious persona", I have a sensible persona, one in which I like a bit of discussion before we go about lynching people. Hence why I dont mind the unvotes just now because I feel pretty damn confident the ray lynching isnt going to go away. I just dont think you read the game at all, at least not properly. I think if you changed your posting style just slightly you could be Mastin. Non votes doesnt mean cautious, having a neutral stance doesnt mean "being wishy-washy", dealing in absolutes like "Town" or "He is obvtown", is fast becoming my pet hate of this game. No there not. The only way you could possibly know that and say it with such confidence is if you had some additional information and unless you are the mod the only other role I can think of right now would be scum itself. So I am perfectly happy that your my number two lynch and whilst I didnt want to initiallymove my vote Im going to now
vote AGOTI
, for my case please read this and Porochaz iso's 10 and 11, please also note that I still want a Ray lynch but am exploring other options whilst were still discussing.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Clarifying my last line: I am still perfectly happy with a Ray lynch but I want to down my original AGOTI route and would also be happy lynching her at the moment.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Porochaz »

mod, both me and elvis are voting A Girl on the internet
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Porochaz »

SpyreX wrote:Sweet.

Now, I'm gonna be THAT GUY again and say I'm not seein the AGOTI business either.

So, before we start holding hands, thoughts on:

1.) Poro coming in and stating something about the modcount without saying anything with the last few pages?
Im sorry, excuse me? Please reread properly, kthanxbi

Also
myko
you follow one of the pissiest, most annoying rules on site. Remind me that I need to slap you. Consistently.
unvote, vote AGOTI
better now?

I have honestly missed the vote from you. So no, this wasn't the point, and I have usually no problems with people forgetting to unvote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #267 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:I've become a fan of voting/pressuring before revealing most or all of my underlying reasons
and yet half of your case on me is that i've been statin reads without revealing my reasons. who's bein a hypocrite now?
whos not replying to me or elvis now?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #269 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Porochaz »

It starts by you over reacting then it goes into semantics and what appears to be a circle between you and MBF. I see nothing productive in it and I dont particularly get it and would rather focus on AGOTI and cryptos fascination with the language aspect which to me is a null tell. It helps me work out who the alt most likely is. But a null tell non the less.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #274 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

mikeburnfire wrote:I'm not going to waste any more time trying to rebutt Spyrex unless somebody else wants me to clarify something specifically. I'm tired of arguing the same points over and over again.

crypto's case on AGOTI, I gotta say, barely swayed me at all. A lot of the stuff he placed in the category of "substantial issues" seem to be poor playing, but not necessarily scum.

Tajo, I notice that you strongly suggested a wagon on Prochaz without giving any reasoning. Why is that?
Does cryptos case include mine and elvis's points?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #278 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

SpyreX, I read your initial case. So that post really doesnt change things and just to go into this a tiny slight bit... if Mufasa claims jester then I think MBF is entitled to ask for role info.
As for your last point, you quoted it somewhere, as this is a morning before uni and Ive just pulled an allnighter and still have heaps of work to do post, im not going to look it up right now but I remember not seeing much of a point here.

Again your case on MBF is weak at best. AGOTI is a far more interesting prospect just now and Ray does need to be lynched quite soon. 2 candidates who have a lot better cases on them than your MBF one. As with you and AGOTI, I just dont see your MBF case, sorry.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Green Crayons wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Ok so having read over, Ray is looking pretty bad, will wait for his response to GC before I act upon it though, rofl isnt looking so bad anymore, shifting him into the "neutral" zone (heaven forbid) So currently its a toss up between AGOTI and Ray... and Im waiting for Rays response so
vote AGOTI
Poro, what exactly were your reasons for your girl vote in this post?
Replying as I go through,the posts, if you look at my previous posts that will give you the reasoning why Im voting AGOTI at that point in time. I was holding off my vote until I had read rofl and ray more closely.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #335 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Now, I'm gonna be THAT GUY again and say I'm not seein the AGOTI business either.
To be honest, I lost more and more interest in my AGOTI case as I compiled it. It makes some valuable points, but overall I'm rather indifferent toward most of my own case. (I was sort of loath to admit this because I wanted to see how AGOTI replied and because, frankly, I was ticked off about it.) My gut feeling is still there about AGOTI, though – not the "I just know something's wrong about this person" feeling, but the "I don't like how this person's playing overall, even if I can't entirely put my finger on it" feeling.

Oh, and I stumbled across this while rereading: I don't know if I said it before (I know others did) but AGOTI did a really bad OMGUS of Poro. It's incredibly lame to the point where I don't even know why scum – especially experienced scum, assuming AGOTI is an alt of a vet player – would try it.
Firstly, I dont think its an alt of a vet player. Well if you were to look at my list of 5, the person I have at 1, makes it not a vet player, the other 4 yes it technically does. However that isnt the point of this post

My reread since I last posted has brought up something... which is related to what GC is saying in 330, when you wrote up your case, crypto, and became more disenchanted by it, why did you still post it? let alone vote for her? let alone vote... but you keep your vote on AGOTI until page 11, despite saying before that, that you dont particularly like your case... Im smelling serious bullshit here...

Also why is the excuse of being "a veteran" player being used to dismiss theories, especially one against an alt who we dont know who it is? Thats really stupid. Veteran players make mistakes too and to go "Oh, they meant to do that, they are a veteran player" is so incredibly dumb. Stop doing it.

In other news, vigging GC would be incredibly stupid. Vigging MBF would be a waste but not as stupid. Try AGOTI, Ray, someone whos currently in the background - ie tajo rofl etc, crypto (who apart from anything else I have a lost a lot of respect for, for the multi one word posts)

Im happy with Poms reply to tajos case, notice not many have commented on it so far. However in regards to her

@Pom,
did you read other peoples beyond cryptos case on AGOTI? I made a couple of posts and I believe elvis did also.

Im happy with the Ray wagon, am happy to go back to it. Im also interested in AGOTI actually posting, same with rofl who has disappeared. Most interested in crypto coming in answering to GC and explaining about his wishy-washy-ness regarding AGOTI and why he continued to vote her despite not believing his own case and by his own admission called out a list of people... Im also interested as to why he feels that scummy behavour can be let off if your a vet:
Oh, and I stumbled across this while rereading: I don't know if I said it before (I know others did) but AGOTI did a really bad OMGUS of Poro. It's incredibly lame to the point where I don't even know why scum – especially experienced scum, assuming AGOTI is an alt of a vet player – would try it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #402 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Did I reply to thisx today, I meant to, fuck shit up or vice versa, vote ray, hes scum, as is AGOTI.
UNVOTE VOTE RAY GODDAMNIT
Does that count mod? I want a ray or agoti lynch, they are scum. But I do not deal in absolutes so I will make a diclaimer and say everything in this post is my opinion.
vote ray vote ray vote ray etc

Poro, honestly I had missed your vote in that case. Such things happen to me. If I really wanted to make a point of an unvote, I would have said that.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #404 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Should I reply to this.

Do you mind waiting till I am sober.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #408 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:Poro, you need to use Ray's full name.
really? I used agoti and that got counted...
vote rayfrost
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #410 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I unvoted previously. And I didnt spell it wrong. Plus I dont want to put myko on any more of a mindfuck. Myko I love you. Ok maybe I do.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #431 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

a girl on the internet wrote:hmm. after reading her iso, i got two main issues with pom:

- poms' first post, votes mufasa, states "bandwagon!" as her reason
- mbf attacks her for being "opportunistic" by putting a third vote on mufasa
- pom's second post, defends herself by saying she thought it was only the second vote and so it wasn't opportunistic. it wouldn've been opportunistic anyway! and also THE REASON SHE SAID SHE VOTED MUFASA WAS TO START A BANDWAGON!! so she wanted to start a wagon, but she agrees that more than two votes is opportunistic?? that don't add up.

also, ray vote. the only reason for it appears to be "rofl is acting like ray is his scumbuddy". i mean, even turning off my 'ray is obvtown' blinders, i don't see how that is enough of a case that she would be happy to push him to L-1 and demand a claim, and geez guys, you've seen how wagon-happy i am, rite?

eh, i guess i'll see how this one goes. rly hoping the merry go round of rotating wagons lands on prozac next tho.

unvote, vote pomegranate
Another awesome post. Really, next time try and post like your town... just a little.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #432 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh and Ill reply to the rest once Ive done some revision.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #437 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Porochaz »

elvis_knits wrote: I don't really like AGOTI referring to the merry go round of bandwagons though.

a girl on the internet wrote: and geez guys, you've seen how wagon-happy i am, rite?

eh, i guess i'll see how this one goes. rly hoping the merry go round of rotating wagons lands on prozac next tho.

unvote, vote pomegranate
Yeah one shes completely a part of. Not entirely a good thing. Has she given a decent account of her votes... not really.

Answering GC's post now.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #439 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Digressing from my GC post which is almost done to answer elvis, I didnt suggest for a moment that any of what I said was your opinion. Also her case is quite weak. I pulled out a point that I thought was worth making, which Ill go into slightly more in the GC post. But going into her case...
a girl on the internet wrote:hmm. after reading her iso, i got two main issues with pom:

- poms' first post, votes mufasa, states "bandwagon!" as her reason
- mbf attacks her for being "opportunistic" by putting a third vote on mufasa
- pom's second post, defends herself by saying she thought it was only the second vote and so it wasn't opportunistic. it wouldn've been opportunistic anyway! and also THE REASON SHE SAID SHE VOTED MUFASA WAS TO START A BANDWAGON!! so she wanted to start a wagon, but she agrees that more than two votes is opportunistic?? that don't add up.

also, ray vote. the only reason for it appears to be "rofl is acting like ray is his scumbuddy". i mean, even turning off my 'ray is obvtown' blinders, i don't see how that is enough of a case that she would be happy to push him to L-1 and demand a claim, and geez guys, you've seen how wagon-happy i am, rite?

unvote, vote pomegranate
Reason 1 happened in the rvs, it interesting but I see it as more likely that she saw the vote, randomly bandwagoned without the reasoning. Looking at the time stamps, like Pom suggested in said post it is likely she did think it was the second vote. Her play here looks consistent with the rvs. Looking and questioning it is fair enough though, I guess, but your digging fairly deep if you use it as a one of two reason basis for a vote, especially in this stage of the game

Point 2 stands but not on its own in this stage of the game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #440 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

- putting words into elvis's mouth
- being generally naive about voting habits in regards to mufasa early on
- using absolutes to describe ray
- her general posting style
- lack of any serious reasoning "thats a dumb wagon"
- reasons for joining the snow bunny wagon were utter crap
- the omgus against me (which I did mention before)
- iso 5 with past posts having been mentioned
- pretty much what she says in iso 7

@AGOTI, why are you suprised that Im annoyed at you "being sure" someone is town? Surely you know its terrible play.

- calls mbf scummy in iso 8 purely because she doesnt understand what he is saying but doesnt ask for it to be explained, and her first reason is utter bullshit (slowing down the progression of RVS) in fact her only reason that could possibly hold up isnt hers.
- at the end of iso 8 she states
"you gotta find some sorta scummy point to decide who to pressure, but that's mostly just cuz no one feels any pressure from totally random votes."
Yet she hasnt really found any scummy points about anyone prefering to latch onto others points mostly. She hasn put any pressure on anyone or followed it up beyond mindlessly bandwagoning. She calls herself "wagon-happy" and what we are doing is a "merry go round of rotating wagons" suggestion that it is random and shes not particularly wanting it to change. Fact is, here she is talking about early game, yet as far as Im aware she hasnt been putting down ANY votes on who she thinks is scum rather to pressure them but never taking it any further (ie.questioning, stating a case of her own) so she is quite hypocritical here.

And yeah ive mentioned it fairly heavily but there is a lack of content in any of her posts. There is a lot of "crap fluff", there is a lot of pinching other peoples reasoning to vote but there is no questioning, there is no actual scum hunting. The game is moving on and she is not. She doesnt post enough to be consistent yet posts just enough not to be called lurking...

Also GC beforehand I also made a post in 229 giving further reasons about why I disliked AGOTI.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #441 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Also apologies for the triple post but why do you care what rofl thinks?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

crypto please dont ignore snow bunnys question.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #463 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Why arent we lynching ray like we said we would?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #468 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

mykonian wrote:
Vote count

Rayfrost(4): Mikeburnfire, Snow white, Elvis_knits, Green Crayons

Pom and Myself voted later on.

Snow White unvoted temporarily and MBF unvoted so he could hammer. Crypto has since expressed interest in voting ray.

And out of interst what HAS ray done recently?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #485 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hi guys

vote ray

Can we continue with what was the better plan now?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #491 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 am

Post by Porochaz »

Snow White wrote:Hm. If i have not yet been replaced i will be reading up on things shortly. If i have. Oh well and good luck. I am humbly sorry about my unexplained absence things were hectic with family and access was severely restricted. Anyway, enough excuses.

Vote MikeBurnFire
Talk is good.

*if ive been replaced that vote obviously doesnt count and someone pm me so im not reading over pages for nothing.
Hi - read before talk/vote is good.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #507 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

Crypto please hammer.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #539 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto please lynch and stop stalling.

Rofl I have made a post explicitely stating why I think AGOTI is scum and is largely seperate from Ray. Whether Ray flips scum or town I will be looking at her as my prime suspect. Otherwise I will be digging into the people who havent really held a spotlight in the game thus far.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #543 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Porochaz »

roflcopter wrote:
vote: porochaz

this is the right lynch
That is a retarded lynch. Especially from someone who Im pretty sure hasnt even read most of the game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #563 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

hey rofl, before ray gets hammered by tajo, do you think you could give a reason, maybe just one, about why Im more likely to be scum than ray?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #568 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well taking the results from the ray lynch goes without saying however its not going to change my opinion on AGOTI whom I think is scum and have made a case for seperate of Ray. Whilst I can see my opinions such as MBF and Rofl changing with Ray's flip, AGOTI not so much and since I think she is scum in the first place I am going to go with my convictions.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #569 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

mikeburnfire wrote:
RayFrost wrote:I was thinking the "have to unvote" rule would mean your vote (and mine) wouldn't count, rofl.
YOU LIE
Tajo, yesterday wrote: ebwop, i remembered that rule about the obligatory unvote, so pom isnt lynched.

Still, I dont think rolf and frost knew this, so my accusation still applies.
Ray, yesterday wrote:I did remember it
um, what? this is not a contradiction. this is the opposite of a contradiction.

lern2read.
Please. Learn to write.
posts like this and especially this show a particular cluelessness that is emblematic of newbtown, and way harder to fake than ppl give credit for. yeah, i know ray's played a gazillion games even though he's only been here for like a month. he's still a newb.
4 months actually. I think I worked it out a wee while back 16 games? Not particularly newbie.
another town post. for one, he's basically daring bunny to vote him to L-2, and i think he'd be tryin to avoid that kind of attention if he was scum, or at least not brazenly trying to attract it. and also, "where's the vote" was an excellent question to be asking there, cuz bunny (and prozac) not voting was totally scummy.
Ya, it totally was, wasnt it, lulz!!![/sarcasm]
those were the main reasons for my original read on him, and since then, the way he has been constantly coming under attack from scummy players in such a relentless way is just screamin out to me that my initial feeling was totally on the money. ray is rly bad at this game, and hammering pom without a claim was the biggest example of that, but he's still town, and policy lynches for bad play are for suckers.
So the reasons he is town is essentially he's new, hes acting scummy and is really bad at the game. Oh and also there isnt a policy lynch here.
roflcopter wrote:
vote: porochaz

this is the right lynch
glad to see rofl is town after all. i was havin some doubts.

unvote, vote: porochaz

plz tell me this will actually happen today. it would make me so happy.
Nice vote. Still totally OMGUS.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #573 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

loving how AGOTI hasnt actually made a case against me without making it OMGUS as if she alone can get a free pass making votes without proper cases.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #580 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

elvis_knits wrote:
roflcopter wrote:guys, seriously, porochaz is obv scum, its burning my eyes.
I need moar explaining on this.
Yeah, me to.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #606 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:You know what, no. F this. Ray hasn't posted in this thread since Friday. He's given up. His list of suspects was going-down-in-lols WIFOM. His apparent town read on Tajo, which he proceeded to forget, was going-down-in-lols WIFOM. Anyone opposed to me hammering Ray tonight or tomorrow morning needs to speak up NOW. I'm not waiting.
Im sure tajo has already done this. We have been waiting days, if anyone were to object they would have done it by now.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #625 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Thank you.

Twilight/Tomorrow I am interested to know what happened with tajo and I want AGOTI to respond to my case. I also want to here rofl's case against me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #627 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Oh yes, I do want Bunny to show evidence of your tunneling as I have thought in the past you have been firing bullets everywhere.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #630 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:- putting words into elvis's mouth

@AGOTI, why are you suprised that Im annoyed at you "being sure" someone is town? Surely you know its terrible play.

- calls mbf scummy in iso 8 purely because she doesnt understand what he is saying but doesnt ask for it to be explained, and her first reason is utter bullshit (slowing down the progression of RVS) in fact her only reason that could possibly hold up isnt hers.
"you gotta find some sorta scummy point to decide who to pressure, but that's mostly just cuz no one feels any pressure from totally random votes."
Yet she hasnt really found any scummy points about anyone prefering to latch onto others points mostly. She hasn put any pressure on anyone or followed it up beyond mindlessly bandwagoning. She calls herself "wagon-happy" and what we are doing is a "merry go round of rotating wagons" suggestion that it is random and shes not particularly wanting it to change. Fact is, here she is talking about early game, yet as far as Im aware she hasnt been putting down ANY votes on who she thinks is scum rather to pressure them but never taking it any further (ie.questioning, stating a case of her own) so she is quite hypocritical here.

And yeah ive mentioned it fairly heavily but there is a lack of content in any of her posts. There is a lot of "crap fluff", there is a lot of pinching other peoples reasoning to vote but there is no questioning, there is no actual scum hunting. The game is moving on and she is not. She doesnt post enough to be consistent yet posts just enough not to be called lurking...

Also GC beforehand I also made a post in 229 giving further reasons about why I disliked AGOTI.
Hi. Heres the list to help you. Im also adding another that I missed out earlier

-misrepresented me about my action around ray. See e_k iso 8.

Also reading over this post:
Oh, one thing I noticed and I don't think anyone has pointed out, is that prozac refused to place a vote right before snow bunny refused to place a vote and everyone jumped on snow bunny, and nobody said anything about prozac. I would like to know what the difference is. I only mentioned snow bunny because I didn't like her third party comment... but on the field of not voting, snow bunny should not be mentioned without mentioning prozac.
No where did e_k say that either of us were scummy in this post for that. Just it was interesting and that she didnt like snow_bunnys third party comment. Later on she did say that she didnt like the refusal to vote either but specifically states that she doesnt find that scummy.

Also your reasoning for voting Snow Bunny was:
cheering the ray wagon from the sidelines + srs wishy-washyness on mufasa = scummy.
Yet look at my posts... no where within my refusal to vote do I say anything about cheering any wagon on. I make a post detailing my initial case on you which could be described as cheering on your lynch without voting but considering there is only 14 minutes between that post and the one where I actually vote you and there is only a post by elvis in between I think thats a null tell.

So actually since I never pushed a wagon, (please go check...) you were really only voting for me because I wasnt.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #634 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Porochaz »

Drinking.

Will probably be drunk next post.

vote AGOTI

I think it is obvious why. Im waiting for the response on my case.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #640 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

wabba wabba wabba woo! WOOOOOOOOO!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #652 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:00 am

Post by Porochaz »

Snow White and Rofl have things to account for.

However AGOTI needs to answer my case and is my prime suspect still.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #664 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

a girl on the internet wrote:k, i'm prob getting lynched today. i can live with that. not gonna waste time defendin myself against prozac's lame case that i could be using to find scum instead.
BUZZZZZZZZZ!!!

WRONG ANSWER

Answer the case, now!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #668 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Post may be good. Person its from, not so good. The bit quoted in the last post, terrible. She has things to answer for and she shouldnt be allowed to ignore it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #670 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

elvis_knits wrote:Let's lynch tajo instead. I really liked that part of AGOTI's post and analysis.

vote populartajo
Please do not give her a free pass. I do not mind looking at others but Im not letting someone who has totally inadequetly explained herself get off scot free.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #687 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

So AGOTI hasnt posted yet?

Anyway Im aware that Im like a dog with a bone here on AGOTI so Im going through the players as well. This is to A. to show that Im not tunnelvisioned and am aware of the other wagons and suspicions, B. so that I personally dont get tunnelvisioned and C. to make my suspicions known and to act upon them later (I need to go buy christmas pressies.

Scummiest to towniest

Scum
1. AGOTI, I am quite sure she is scum. She fails to answer a case against her and whilst she has made 1 or 2 ok points, in general she fails to make a town impression ever.
2. Rofl, I dislike how he attacked me day 2 especially with no reasons and in particularly now that Ray is scum. He also has a lot of stuff to answer for and hasnt been here yet to answer anything

Nuetral Leaning Scum
3. crypto, I should point out recently I have no problem with him. However I felt he was very "free-fire" (cant remember the word), I also dislike the way he decides he hates his AGOTI case as hes posting it. In that case you dont post it. However hes moving into the town section, the scum label is very marginal.

Neutral
4.Snow White, I dont have anything on her that I can remember which is worrying considering this is my number 1 game.
Note to self: I need to iso her

5.Poptajo, I notice he has been away for valid reasons. It makes me smile a bit due to the problems hes had with me before. I dont necasserily have a problem with him but again he hasnt done overtly much.

Neutral leaning Town
6. Elvis Knits, has made good posts, if I had a critisism I dont know if she has been as out there as some of the other players but thats also negligible and I dont really have any problem with her.

Town
7. MBF, town. Its already been said. I dont have/remember any problems I have had with MBF.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #690 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Crap I knew I missed someone. Give me a sec and let me work out which snow I meant and where that person fits in.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #692 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:So AGOTI hasnt posted yet?

Anyway Im aware that Im like a dog with a bone here on AGOTI so Im going through the players as well. This is to A. to show that Im not tunnelvisioned and am aware of the other wagons and suspicions, B. so that I personally dont get tunnelvisioned and C. to make my suspicions known and to act upon them later (I need to go buy christmas pressies.

Scummiest to towniest

Scum
1. AGOTI, I am quite sure she is scum. She fails to answer a case against her and whilst she has made 1 or 2 ok points, in general she fails to make a town impression ever.
2. Rofl, I dislike how he attacked me day 2 especially with no reasons and in particularly now that Ray is scum. He also has a lot of stuff to answer for and hasnt been here yet to answer anything

Nuetral Leaning Scum
3. crypto, I should point out recently I have no problem with him. However I felt he was very "free-fire" (cant remember the word), I also dislike the way he decides he hates his AGOTI case as hes posting it. In that case you dont post it. However hes moving into the town section, the scum label is very marginal.

Neutral
4.Snow Bunny, I dont have anything on her that I can remember which is worrying considering this is my number 1 game.

5.Poptajo, I notice he has been away for valid reasons. It makes me smile a bit due to the problems hes had with me before. I dont necasserily have a problem with him but again he hasnt done overtly much.

Neutral leaning Town
6.Snow White - Snow White is neutral, she has had some iffy moments and has kept in the background for ages. Two long analysis posts dont make up for being actively in the game. However her last post left me with warm feelings inside. She needs to keep active now or risk sliding down my scale fast.

7. Elvis Knits, has made good posts, if I had a critisism I dont know if she has been as out there as some of the other players but thats also negligible and I dont really have any problem with her.

Town
8. MBF, town. Its already been said. I dont have/remember any problems I have had with MBF.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #693 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Yeah I meant Snow Bunny there, Snow White I missed out, she has been put back in. Really having two lurkers with similar names is a pain in the ass though.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #698 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

What is with all these players who I thought to be decent turning out to be utter crap? Jesus, rofl, grow some balls, and be a man about the game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #700 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Nope.

Beyond I was harsh with the quote you quoted in 695 so apologies there. I also dislike your unvote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #701 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Oh also AGOTI is still to post. Forgot to say that.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #705 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Snow White wrote:Well with Rofl's self vote, which was not really anticipated on my behalf that brought him to 4votes giving anyone the opportunity to hammer. I dont want a lynch while im unsure whose most likely scum, i clearly stated my vote was for pressure so i unvoted.
That s fine then.
You however Poro are voting AGOTI while simultaniously discrediting my unvote on Rofl. Why would you perfer my vote to stay on and rofl to be potentially quicklynched before we can get any thoughts from him?
I am also voting AGOTI for pressure however I have no qualms about lynching her. However Rofl I also think is scum I thought your unvote was more due to you thinking scumrofl wouldnt vote himself and essentially whole lot of wifom which risks negating his scumminess. As Im okay with your unvote now though, its a moot point.

iamausername watch: 4 posts yesterday
2 posts today

AGOTI NEEDS TO POST.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #729 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Actually, I find it interesting that rofl is making such a big deal out of this.

Ill tell you my position, at the time, you and crypto moved up to neutral and elvis remained unchanged in neutral to town (albeit a bit more town than before). The thing is your protests to mbf are coming off really badly. There is a number of reasons why this could be wrong and I am more confident that its a cop with screwy results than mbf being scum. However this is ridiculous, rofl shouldnt be lynched until we get more information from elvis. MBF is quite obviously town so shouldnt be lynched. Elvis, Crypto etc. so 5 left, AGOTI would be a good call, Tajo wouldnt be terrible considering he isnt playing the game, the two snows, myself.

I would like to here A. why elvis thinks she isnt naive and B. what myko said to her about sanity reveal?

Otherwise, lets get a claim and a defence from the now absent AGOTI.
iamusername watch: 7/8 posts dince last post.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #734 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

I am glad we are that obvious. Looking at other options, you know, like the cop claim not being the best or AGOTI being scum. I mean it just brethes scumminess.

Unlike yourself Your Royal Highness Sir Townie, who has lurked a lot started a wagon on me with no case, tajos iso 27, the self vote and then the vote on the one who led the ray wagon. So forgive me when I say that your scummy, your obviously the most townie person in the game.

[/sarcasm]
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #738 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok. Thinking rationally, AGOTI should be the lynch today. Depending on what happens next we should then decide what to do next. I think going after a cop "confirmed" or someone who was the main driving force in yesterdays lynch is not good and we need to get rid the people who are scummy and not "confirmed" before looking elsewhere.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #744 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Porochaz »

a girl on the internet wrote:geez, elvis, couldn't you have claimed before i started analyzin everything thinkin rofl was scum? now all my reads have been all thrown off again!

snow white's still town though. that is the unmoving eye of the storm. scum would never get so bugged about people callin them town.
Porochaz wrote: iamausername watch: 4 posts yesterday
2 posts today
Porochaz wrote:iamusername watch: 7/8 posts dince last post.
hey everybody, check the timestamps, i (or my alter ego) did not make a single post in between these two counts. prozac is pretty much resorting to lying about my activity to try to rush through this lynch. like, technically, both posts are true, but the way he phrased them totally makes it look like i've made more posts from one to the next, and no way is that accidental.

merry xmas, one and all!

unvote, vote prozac
like technically both posts are true if you presume in my second post Im talking about you rather than me.

Also by the way how can I be "resorting to lying" if "like, technically, both posts are true".

Also

BZZZZT WRONG ANSWER!!!

Claim or defence or both even. kthanksbai.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #745 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

However you have 1 point, however small. You did not have any more posts between those two posts and that I added 2. This was a mistake on my part, I took all your 21st posts the second time when you posted those before the timestamp. However having said that you made more posts the day after and the day after that despite there being a case and a building wagon on you. You refuse to answer my case. You havent claimed and your at L-1 and your voting for me in yet another mix of OMGUS and 1 small point that really doesnt stand especially in this stage of the game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #747 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Porochaz »

MBF lynch is ridiculous. Stop pushing it. There is 4 players in the game who are not cop confirmed and are scummier than he is. Lynching one of them is the optimal play. Lynching the person who led the ray wagon is really really stupid at this time when we have other options.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #750 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
Porochaz wrote:So AGOTI hasnt posted yet?

Scummiest to towniest

Scum

Neutral leaning scum
2. Snow Bunny, I dont have anything on her that I can remember which is worrying considering this is my number 1 game.

3. Poptajo, I notice he has been away for valid reasons. It makes me smile a bit due to the problems hes had with me before. I dont necasserily have a problem with him but again he hasnt done overtly much.

Neutral
4. Rofl, I dislike how he attacked me day 2 especially with no reasons and in particularly now that Ray is scum. He also has a lot of stuff to answer for and hasnt been here yet to answer anything

5. crypto, I should point out recently I have no problem with him. However I felt he was very "free-fire" (cant remember the word), I also dislike the way he decides he hates his AGOTI case as hes posting it. In that case you dont post it. However hes moving into the town section, the scum label is very marginal.

Neutral leaning Town
6.Snow White - Snow White is neutral, she has had some iffy moments and has kept in the background for ages. Two long analysis posts dont make up for being actively in the game. However her last post left me with warm feelings inside. She needs to keep active now or risk sliding down my scale fast.

7. Elvis Knits, has made good posts, if I had a critisism I dont know if she has been as out there as some of the other players but thats also negligible and I dont really have any problem with her.

Town
8. MBF, town. Its already been said. I dont have/remember any problems I have had with MBF.
Posted this one before excpet I updated it slightly in regards to the list not the comments. Check any of my other posts for backup on AGOTI, particularly the one where I make a bulletpointed list of the case on her. That she still hasnt responded to. Please note, I dont think Snow White should be lynched either at this moment but it would be a better lynch than MBF.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #751 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

roflcopter wrote:prozac, why is what i have said about mbf's actions re: cop not applicable? why are the four other players scummier than he is? you are making statements without any sort of backup.
I wanted to quote your post as well, its not applicable because in essence he's right, to say that elvis's claim clears any of you is wrong. There is other reasons that could make any one of the three of you scum. Neither he or I think any of you should be the lynch today as we both want more information. As it has something related to this game, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13014

You are pushing someone who led the Ray wagon almost single handedly. Its a major bus if he is scum, one I think which would be too high a risk.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #755 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

MBF why did you unvote AGOTI?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #762 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

roflcopter wrote:(pssst... vote for mbf)
Why are you against the AGOTI lynch?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #764 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

However your case is crap.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #766 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Porochaz »

I dont get why claiming cop is an auto free pass along with the players who are then confirmed innocent. Remember we're saying claimed cop, not confirmed cop. I definitely dont want to lynch elvis but I need something more to make me believe she is confirmed. Which I believe is what MBF is saying and what you and elvis are exaggurating. Which is my problem, that, the fact you are ignoring AGOTI's clear scumminess which is exacerbated by her refusing to answer the case and your general behavour throughout the game. So yes, I want to think elvis is town, as she says neither of us have had a problem with her before, I want to believe she is a cop but the reason why I have doubt on her is you! I am having such a hard time believing your town for the reasons stated above. You have failed to make any real post which would make me go "hmm that has town vibes coming from it" so in regards to my doubts that is why.

Now why do I believe the mbf wagon is stupid. Well beyond my always building AGOTI case and the initial support today (hence the question about his unvote) and the fact he lead singlehandedly the case against Ray makes me think he is town. Especially when the rest of town excluding, the cop/innocents. Make him look like Townie of the Year (TM).

So in short, I dont believe a lynch of you, crypto, mbf or elvis is a good idea at the moment, not until we have more information. I think AGOTI should be the lynch, obviously, but I would listen to a case on any of the others.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #769 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Rofl could you comment on post 766 for me? Thanks.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #779 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hey AGOTI...

BZZZZZZT!!! WRONG ANSWER

God I know I must be annoying but how hard is it to get one simple post about my case. You make me cry iam, you really do.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #780 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

populartajo wrote:Hi guys.

Should have let you and mod know that I was away for Christmas. So Merry Christmas and such!

So back into the game, reread this, reread that, Elvis claims cop in 710 and here is a dandy analysis of what Ill call the breaking point:

First, worst scenario: Elvisscum claiming cop when rolf is at L-1.

-First idea coming to my mind is elvis-rolf scumteam with carrie preventing rabbit lynch which pretty much was inevitable. Can it happen? Definitely. I tried (and failed) at this in invi4 to save rolf himself for a lynch that interestingly enough ended in mine and in the loss of the whole scumteam.

Balance tells me that there is max 3 scum left here, leaning to 2, so a gambit like this definitely is a high risk-low reward scenario with pretty much the loss for the scumteam most of the times. Simply for the fact that all the chain explodes when only one of the links fails. So I dont see elvisscum saving rolfscum at l-1, and if this is the case, then when all the lynches keep popping out townies and all the nightkills keep popping out more townies and elvis and their investigations miraculously dont die, then voila, we have the scum here.

-Second idea is elvis scum-rolf town interaction that definitely is something to notice if elvis doesnt die near lylo. If elvis is scum, then claiming cop is pretty much suicide as long as people keep dying while she constantly keeps popping out investigations, which, we know, is something scum totally hate.

So tl/dr, elvis is prob town. If she stays alive for 2-3 more days, then she is prob scum.

Second, best scenario: Elvistown claiming cop when rolf is at L-1.

-Elvis cop for some strange reason gets a town result on rolf scum. This scenario is less likely with godfather frost dead, but still plausible with the paraphernalia of roles in flashy arsenal. We could still apply the logic above with rolf. If elvis dies and is indeed a cop, then rolf prob becomes confirmed town. Confirmed townies are pain in scumbags ass. So, if he stays alive for more than he should, then analyse voting patterns, interactions with mafiosos, etc.

Elvis, did the mod tell you what happens in your reveal?

-Elvis and rolf are both town. Pretty much the scenario Im going to work with here (at the moment).

tl/dr, at this moment, the best thing is to assume that elvis is indeed a town cop for the simple fact that trying this gambit as scum is pretty much suicided and loss for the scumteam. Im also going to assume rolf is town, applying pretty much the same logic and the likeliness of having another messup with the investigations that are reduced with a godfather already dead.
This is true and a good post by tajo whilst I had thought briefly about that, I didnt actually add it up long enough to go well, waitasec, if they are scum they have shot themselves in the foot here. Or if Rofl, Rofl/crypto are scum then elvis has screwed them over. My opinion was always "believable, but need more time to say they are confirmed". However time will dictate that anyway. As I was never intending on voting any of the 3 of them(and hopefully made that clear), it doesn't change much for me. AGOTI is the way to go, Im voting her, 2 others are also. Shes ignoring my case and the fact that there is a lot of suspicion surrounding her, please can we do something about it?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #785 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im seeing an AGOTI and Snow Bunny/Tajo as the scum pair. Unfortunetly I havent seen enough of White to pass judgement. However I am interested in the interaction between them both at the moment. I would like White to post more. I would like AGOTI to stop ignoring me and answer the case against her or claim.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #789 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

Heh and if you were luckier you would have been in the game where I ranted about that but really at the moment Im waiting for tajo to respond to you and once again I got you and Bunny mixed up... which makes a lot more sense. But you knew that, right?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #803 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Porochaz »

Tarballs wrote:
Vote count

Pomegranate(5): populartajo, crypto, elvis_knits, SpyreX, a girl on the internet
Rayfrost(3): Green Crayons, mikeburnfire, Porochaz
Snow_bunny(2): roflcopter, Rayfrost
mikeburnfire(1): Pomegranate
a girl on the internet(1): Snow_Bunny

Not voting (1): Snow White.

with 13 players, it is 7 to lynch

Prodding Snow White.
mykonian wrote:
Day one final vote count

Pomegranate(7): populartajo, crypto, elvis_knits, SpyreX, a girl on the internet, Roflcopter, Rayfrost.
Rayfrost(3): Green Crayons, mikeburnfire, Porochaz
mikeburnfire(1): Pomegranate
a girl on the internet(1): Snow_Bunny

Not voting (1): Snow White.

with 13 players, it is 7 to lynch

Pomegranate was lynched. She was a vanilla townie.

Night 1 has started, and will end in 3 days.
The one before had ray and Mike on 4 votes apiece... I think it more likely that Ray was just trying to save his own skin with Pom wavering and the mbf wagon gone.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #804 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

Incidentally, if you can remember back rofl, AGOTI why did you put votes 5 and 6 on Pom?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #813 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hi Rofl, I don't believe you've commented on 766 yet or answered my question in 804.

Just letting you know.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #816 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hi, Im on holiday until the 31st and then LA until the 1st. Will post after then. Have a good new year.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #851 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

goof year oh 10 oike q bat io5ut og hel.l/
yeah
AGOTI vote NOEW YRSH
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #864 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

The SK comment is ridiculous
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #869 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Em crypto are you in the right game here or are you still drunk from the night before? Its a shame for elvis because both the players she is saying are innocent are suddenly playing terribly. AGOTI is obviously scum. I really dont understand the vote. Not only have I taken an active stance in the game I am leading the charge against AGOTI as well. More than you have done. What are you doing? Making up shit like SK's when there is absolutely no evidence for it. I dont get it. I dont understand why its even crossed your mind. So really I have to ask you "To Get Off Your Lazy Ass And Do Something For Once". It really is pot calling the kettle black not just for me but to elvis as well.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #870 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:
AGOTI wrote:if it's not prozac/mbf, i'd put rofl/crypto + elvis as insane cop as most likely.
but that scum team would already be screwed, so lol.
This snippet REALLY rubs me wrong, especially the boldface. *shrug* The rest of her post is unbearably shitty, to the point where I want to take the Too Scummy route, fallacy be damned. But AGOTI's bumped his/her/its way up to second place on my lynch list.

Some of Tajo's actions seem scummy to me, but Ray's convo with him day 1 struck me as Ray-scum and Tajo-town, not Ray-scum and Tajo-scum. Iunno.

Rofl's theory in post 798 is actually pretty good. I like it. Maybe mike is still ahead of AGOTI in the must-lynch department. Post 801 (mike) is a laaame response. "Well, to my credit, I . . ." a.k.a. "Yeah, I gotta admit I'm scum, but still . . ."

Snow_Bunny's 820 is lol in every way imaginable. I won't even bother to go into detail. Why has she not been lynched yet?
  1. SB
  2. mike
  3. AGOTI
  4. Tajo
  5. SW
  6. rofl
  7. EK
  8. Prozac
What happened from this post last page?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #871 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Snow White wrote:The whole rofl vs. mike thing bores me. But at least it seems to be cooling off to be someway pleasant.

@Poro. We're all lucky ;) But humour me.
Porochaz post 785 wrote: Im seeing an AGOTI and Snow Bunny/Tajo as the scum pair. Unfortunetly I havent seen enough of White to pass judgement. However I am interested in the interaction between them both at the moment.
Porochaz wrote:really at the moment Im waiting for tajo to respond to you and once again I got you and Bunny mixed up... which makes a lot more sense
so is SB the person you need to see more, or is it me and my interaction with tajo? Who you think maybe my scum buddy or is it Snow Bunny? Those two texts have just utterly bent me over a barrel.
That is correct. Yours and Tajos interaction interested me and I want to see more from Bunny.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #872 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Porochaz »

cryptos snow bunny iso tomorrow.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #875 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Porochaz »

rofl answer my question.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #897 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:Em crypto are you in the right game here or are you still drunk from the night before? Its a shame for elvis because both the players she is saying are innocent are suddenly playing terribly. AGOTI is obviously scum. I really dont understand the vote. Not only have I taken an active stance in the game I am leading the charge against AGOTI as well. More than you have done. What are you doing? Making up shit like SK's when there is absolutely no evidence for it. I dont get it. I dont understand why its even crossed your mind. So really I have to ask you "To Get Off Your Lazy Ass And Do Something For Once". It really is pot calling the kettle black not just for me but to elvis as well.
My response to your case crypto. Just for reference.
crypto wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Em crypto are you in the right game here or are you still drunk from the night before?
Do not attribute your own embarrassing faults to me, whelp.
Heh, 20 years old, this site is not my life. I like getting drunk and yes, whilst that does lead to the scottish binge drinking culture and the behavour we are desperately trying to stamp out I do manage to post some sense from time to time unlike you who bounces round wagons like a shit ping pong ball and makes absolutely statements about SK's when there are absolutely no NK's to suggest otherwise. I think that vote was less to do with you finding me scum and more to do with me shitting over your retarded suggestion.
Its a shame for elvis because both the players she is saying are innocent are suddenly playing terribly.
I'm really amused by how your judgment of my play is directly affected by where my vote is. "Suddenly"? So when I was sitting on my SB soapbox I was doing just fine? That's cute, because you clearly don't give a flying fuck about it. You had little/no reason to think I was playing any better than I am now.
Maybe because when you were sitting on your SB soapbox, it was making general sense and I was interested in it. I also never said you were town. I just said you weren't playing terribly. However as I said I was paying attention to it, it wasnt like the horrible rofl-mbf case and I was interested to see how it played out. Having said that, you disappeared, SB never came back - my interest waned
But when I vote for you, oh, man. Shit just got real. Your change of opinion with regard to the quality of my play sheds light on your interests:
Yeah and I didnt see the reasons for it beyond you throwing a tantrum.
You're not scum-hunting, you're just bitching out whoever expresses suspicion of you. And, yes, you're sitting very lazily on your vote for AGOTI, as I was sitting lazily on my vote for SB.
Actually no. Im asking questions that keep being ignored.

I
want
rofl to answer the questions I asked a few pages back.
I
want
AGOTI to answer the case against her. My vote is not lazily on her. I am actively pushing it and everytime she posts and ignores it I am making the game aware of it. I already said that I was watching the SW/Tajo interaction with interest. I dont often get angry in mafia games but the one thing that annoys me more than anything is being ignored/having to repeat myself...
cryptos snow bunny iso tomorrow.
The hell with that. You will not refuse my demand and then request the same thing from me.
This you misunderstood. I meant I will answer your snow bunny iso, today now. However Im glad your being so rude about it.
What happened from this post last page?
You are sitting on your pathetic FOSes. Sitting on your pathetic FOSes while flaunting the idiotic bad-ass faux pro-town badge gets you a vote.
I dont have any FoS's I very rarely do. I have a vote which noone has convinced me that A. she doesnt deserve it (ie, going "look at that post, she's town, hur hur" DOES NOT COUNT) or B. that she has done anything in anyway to convince me otherwise. What the hell is the point in me changing my vote to a second wagon when there has been no evidence to the contrary to say my vote is wrong.

The problem Im having is that with everyone Im trying to question are fucking ignoring me. So people are saying Im lurking etc. etc. when I have fucking been here all along. I think I must have posted every single day and not "post later" posts. I went on holiday just before new year thats it. Please check my post history.

So if Im get a little angry by a vote and telling me Im not doing anything forgive me because Ive invested more fucking time into this game than most others Ive been in recently and up until recently I was enjoying it. The fact that rofl and iam are ignoring my posts and now you, the person who has lurked a fair amount is now telling me that Im lurking and only comes in when someone attacks me is not just unfair, it is wrong and extremely hypocritical.

It was partly a frustration vote and partly a reaction test. I think it's great how Poro shits out some ridiculous bloodthirsty attack, then lurks, then pops back in when someone fires back just a little.
Seriously, I am confused. Frustration vote and reaction test is fine, however I havent attacked you for being town or scum, Im angry at you because I think your being grossly unfair. I havent lurked at all this game and I went out of my way to make a clear case against AGOTI which I am trying desperately to get some sort of defence against.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #898 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Porochaz »

populartajo wrote:Still kinda drnk but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVYERONE!

@Snowwhite: okay, so basically your case reduces to he took a million of million ages to hammer frost so that he could draw the cop. For starters, why are you blaming this failure only on me? Can you come back to the situation and find out who else could have hammered?

Check out these additional reasons that explain this:

a)Go check back to the situation again and find out that there were people that had finished talking and asking questions, scumhunting, faking to do it, etc etc.

b)Im pretty sure that there was no apparent benefit of hammering ray after 2-3 pages of discussion. Ray was going to be lynched anyways and a hypothetical cop would have claimed as soon as ray hit l-1, kinda like elvis here. So your theory fails here. In the other hand, having at least one or two pages of reactions to the l-1 would probably give more information, cough, agoti, cough.
Actually by this stage we were pretty much done. It was either you or crypto who were to hammer and crypto finally did it. Besides didnt we say that the day before and he didnt get lynched?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #900 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
Porochaz wrote:- putting words into elvis's mouth

Hi. Heres the list to help you. Im also adding another that I missed out earlier

-misrepresented me about my action around ray. See e_k iso 8.
My AGOTI case.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #903 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Heh see post 900 SW.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #904 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

The Tajo lynch is a one I would be okay with but not before Ive heard from crypto again, as I kinda want to sort this out because his actions confuse me, I would also like to hear from tajo again along with my ROFL, Iam/AGOTI staples.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #912 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Heh, 20 years old, this site is not my life. I like getting drunk and yes, whilst that does lead to the scottish binge drinking culture and the behavour we are desperately trying to stamp out I do manage to post some sense from time to time unlike you who bounces round wagons like a shit ping pong ball and makes absolutely statements about SK's when there are absolutely no NK's to suggest otherwise. I think that vote was less to do with you finding me scum and more to do with me shitting over your retarded suggestion.
Characteristically, you missed the point. Don't come in here drunk every third post. Better yet, don't get drunk.
Dont tell me what to do. I think Ive made 3 drunk posts out of my 100. New Year/Christmas, my time off from university forgive me if I get drunk once in a while...
Maybe because when you were sitting on your SB soapbox, it was making general sense and I was interested in it. I also never said you were town. I just said you weren't playing terribly. However as I said I was paying attention to it, it wasnt like the horrible rofl-mbf case and I was interested to see how it played out. Having said that, you disappeared, SB never came back - my interest waned
Oh, this is cute. My SB case hasn't changed, and yet you're still accusing me of bad play. The fact that I went MIA for a day and a half and SB actually showed up for once changed your opinion is indicative of bad and lazy scum hunting on your part.
My opinion of SB hasnt changed all that much considering she hasnt been there. Also fair enough on your postings but you do go through random periods of posting nothing for a day or two and then even when you do post how much of it is actually useful?
Yeah and I didnt see the reasons for it beyond you throwing a tantrum.
Are you serious, Porochaz? You throw a tantrum almost every post. Hell, you threw a tantrum at the mod, then went and made an MD discussion thread about it.
Once again, seriously unfair. The unvote thing is something thats bugged me for a while but I am allowed to get upset at the mod. However I dont throw tantrums all the time. I get annoyed with pointless rules, when people are ignoring me or when say, crypto is being an absolute jerk...

This you misunderstood. I meant I will answer your snow bunny iso, today now. However Im glad your being so rude about it.
I'm glad you're being stubborn enough not to do it now, when you aren't doing anything else.
Im not, but again I have a life, I still plan on doing it but I have 5 hours left to do it. Also Im away out and am already late so wont be doing it within the next 2 hours. Please complain about it.
I dont have any FoS's I very rarely do. I have a vote which noone has convinced me that A. she doesnt deserve it (ie, going "look at that post, she's town, hur hur" DOES NOT COUNT) or B. that she has done anything in anyway to convince me otherwise. What the hell is the point in me changing my vote to a second wagon when there has been no evidence to the contrary to say my vote is wrong.
Whatever, I consider a vote an FOS. But, sheesh, this sounds like me.
Well I voted AGOTI ages ago and well I havent voted anyone else for a while...
So if Im get a little angry by a vote and telling me Im not doing anything forgive me because Ive invested more fucking time into this game than most others Ive been in recently and up until recently I was enjoying it. The fact that rofl and iam are ignoring my posts and now you, the person who has lurked a fair amount is now telling me that Im lurking and only comes in when someone attacks me is not just unfair, it is wrong and extremely hypocritical.

. . .

Please check my post history.
Denied, all of the above. I have posted 166 times. You have posted 100 times. Calling me a lurker is hysterical to the point where it just makes you look bad. Maybe if you weren't so fabulously drunk all the time you would get the basic numbers straight.
You havent posted that much decent stuff. You make cases and dislike them. You make stupid suggestion, what the hell have you done this game?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #929 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:It is a personal flame war. That's why I'm not responding anymore.
Ok, well I wont make anymore comment to it beyond saying sorry if my comments were "jerk-y" and hope that after this game there are no ill feelings between us.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #930 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:Incidentally, if you can remember back rofl, AGOTI why did you put votes 5 and 6 on Pom?
I also asked about post 766 but I dont particularly care about that anymore.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #934 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

Surely its time to start the new cycle of:
Myko prods AGOTI
AGOTI makes one fairly shitty post
AGOTI goes lurky again
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #964 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

Populartajo (3): Snow White, roflcopter, AGOTI
A girl on the internet (3): Porochaz, Snow_Bunny, Populartajo,
Snow Bunny (3): elvis_knits, mikeburnfire, crypto

with 9 players, it is 5 to lynch
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #965 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

Where Im currently at 80% AGOTI lynch 15 % SB 5% Tajo.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #967 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

and yourself?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #969 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Porochaz »

No need to apologise. Thought Id do it for speediness.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #971 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

Its a good question, however I am positive, no matter what the company... tajo I didnt lynch because I wasnt sure and feel out of our lynch candidates and the possibilities afterwards Tajo was definetly not the best choice if he flips town. Snow white the jury is still out on but Im about to look deeper into that once Ive done a pee. The higher percentage is due to me seeing more useful info in a SW lynch than Tajo... that being said. AGOTI is still the optimal play here and am not sure why we are holding off on it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #973 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Damn it, I hate all of you saying things like "SB is not here" or "SB doesn't give her opinions" and that stuff. I might not post as much as you, but I try to post in a regular basis while giving my opinions. Maybe it's not enough for some of you, but I have given my thoughts. I don't like to be the type of player like crypto who seems to post much but in the end doesn't add anything new. I don't like to post just for the sake of posting.
But you see, you havent added anything. Really my read of you has come up with nothing. You have fence sitted most of the day, you only give opinions on the easy stuff (ie. Ray lynching), you recently failed to read a conversation that had just been given (a la the rest of the game on the rofl/elvis stuff) you do not formulate any new opinions or ideas, instead most of your posts rely on fluff or something that has been posted before and the thing is despite it all crypto has been playing an active part in this game and has on occasion had something useful to say. You have not, which makes this post and at least another instance (voting without reasoning I think it was) hypocritical and if cryptos numbers are correct... elvis 97, (because I clicked on her rather than crypto) crypto 191 myself 108 you 35... something is wrong when everyone else has 3 times the posts you do.

A Snow Bunny lynch would not be preferrable but still an ok one. However that wasnt the question directed at me. I am not happy that the other 2 scum candidates are on the AGOTI lynch with me, however in regards to my opinion on tajo, Im not convinced. If Snow Bunny came up scum, I would have to reassess my AGOTI stance. Which is the only thing blocking me from being full on SB lynch. Its seriously troubling me as on the reread Snow Bunny doesn't read well.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #976 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hi I posted as well
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #978 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

her
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #982 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

I dont have anything else to say in regards to this game atm. AGOTI is very likely scum but I can go for a Snow Bunny lynch.

unvote vote Snow Bunny

I believe you have done so already but if you havent, its time to claim.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #984 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

Whats the point in the godfather in that kind of setup though?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #995 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I am.
Now Im hoping you have one of these on me. I look forward to it.
You should know Im going to be looking into these cases against all players deeply though.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1008 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Porochaz »

unvote
for now. More later.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1018 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

a girl on the internet wrote:hey tajo, remember how iamausername lurked through the first half of that game, and then made a massive post summarizing his reads, in which he named four players as scum, and all of them were scum?

obviously, since situations in that game and situations in this game are one and the same, this proves that i am right about tajo and prozac. QED, bitchez.

(starting work on part 2 now)
Yeah exactly right. Good Logic there.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1021 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

yeah because both games are exactly the same...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1023 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

populartajo wrote:
poro wrote:unvote for now. More later.
why.are.you.unvoting?
3 reasons.
1. I still cant help but feel AGOTI is the superior lynch and by going down the SB route we are risking a townie lynch
2. AGOTI has a decent post in regards to me and I want to hear it before the days out
3. Snow Bunnys response to you reeked of town.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1030 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz

post 85: an auspicious start. there's plenty of significant stuff gone on that prozac could be commenting on, not least of which is ray attracting a somewhat serious wagon. lack of comment on this = prozac hoping it will blow over soon, as early wagons tend to.
Wow 4 pages in... considering the game started post 26... thats some 60 posts I have to form an opinion on all 12 players. But yes your correct Ray did have a building wagon on it, he did something that really I didnt care much about. Something so banal that wasnt even worth commenting on.
post 103: i accept that some people disagree with the line of thought that says you should have a vote down at all times on at least d1, and not doing so is anti-town. (i don't accept that they're right, just that they exist). but i don't think anyone will argue with the fact that refusing to vote
or do anything else
is anti-town.
As Im not writing in iso but I think this is iso 1 and 3. It is page 5, post 103 as I said in the post. Its interesting that in post 105 that you dont mention this or that in your case that I started asking you a question in post 109. So yeah that post I didnt do much but 6 posts later I asked a couple of questions etc. However Im sure you understand that as I already said during the time I was in mourning at that point so I wasnt exactly to get into a big thing...
post 154: the first time that prozac makes a post that one might actually be able to construe as helpful.
As I said mourning for my grandpa who died November 26th. So if I wasnt posting much Im sure you would understand and be oh I dont know, slightly sympathetic...
the thing that sticks out to me most about this is the "it's like me having a neutral read on ray" that seems to be apropos of nothing. it gives the impression that he had "need to comment on ray" at the forefront of his brain in writing that and jammed it in there any old way, despite how badly it fit.
Well that was quoted out of context. I was giving an example of why Snow Bunnys neutral reading was similar to my own feelings at that point of ray.
also, attacking every single person on the snow bunny wagon is most definitely a
prozac/bunny ++
What the two of you. You and a reasonless vote from Rofl?
post 156: "i'm waiting for ray's response" is a really bad reason not to vote him.
Also there was 2 options in that posts. Vote for Ray, put him at L-2 before hearing his side or I vote for the scummier one. Who made a horrible reply to me. It might not be a great reason not to vote for him but in the end when I have a better person to vote for Im going to put my vote on them instead. Really Im starting to think that your hoping people dont click on your links to find out how tenuous your points are...
post 170: i simply cannot comprehend why prozac unvotes me. there is zero reason for it. no one else was voting me at the time, so there was no danger of an accidental lynch, he says himself that he isn't feeling any better about me, so why????????
I unvoted you as I wanted to make clear that I was about to vote ray. There wasnt much need to, Ill admit.
post 179: the fabled L-1 vote that apparently clears prozac. the thing is, from my point of view, it's virtually guaranteed that
somebody
bussed ray, and i'll take the guy who went from refraining from commenting on ray -> claiming a neutral read on him -> saying "oh yeah that's a good case but i'm waiting for his reply" and trying to get a wagon going on someone else -> voting him to L-1 over someone who was on ray from the start and actually made significant contributions to the case instead of just agreeing with others' reasoning any day.
Not much I can say that I havent said above. However up until the point I voted I needed more to convince me that I should vote for him and I felt that he should have a chance to speak and answer GC's questions beforehand. His answers werent good enough. This is clear if you look at the posts. I make it clear by saying "that isnt good enough" I did exactly what I said I would do there.

post 239: ...especially when he hops straight away from the wagon again one post later.
As did most others... we discussed this at length already. Actually all my actions were explained consisely in this post the first time you voted me and I explained why it was crap, even the last line in that post... "please also note that I still want a Ray lynch but am exploring other options whilst were still discussing" I then went further and clarified further in the
very next post
. Next time you make a case, please dont rehash ones Ive already discredited.
post 278: prozac is highly dismissive of spyrex's mbf case.
prozac/mbf +
Yes I was. There was nothing there that interested me. I explained this in the post.
post 335: prozac is the only person who seems to spend any significant headsapce on figuring out my secret identity before i outed myself. that, to me, seems like an unnecessary distraction from actual scumhunting. i mean, you could probably make a case that figuring out the identity of an alt could help you get a better read on them through meta, but... prozac clearly isn't interested in that; his whole argument here goes against that. scummy behaviour is scummy behaviour, whether it's a vet or a newb making it, that's what he's saying. so why does it matter if i'm a vet or not? why devote so much time to thinking about it?
Yeah I was interested at who you were... honestly I thought you were Haylen... you play almost practically identically or you were just shea/quag joking around. So in that regard it was slight meta but mostly it was curiosity. But I stand my opinion in that post, I couldnt have cared less who you were in the context of the game your behaviour was and still is scummy. The only reason why I cared was because I thought that your play was so bad that you must be joking around.
also, this is the one and only post where prozac makes any mention of tajo on d1. "someone whos currently in the background - ie tajo rofl etc, crypto", it's an offhand comment buried in the middle there. tajo is the very first person he thinks of when bringing up lurkers, and prozac is completely happy to let tajo get by with that, since everyone else is. that's like a
prozac/tajo +++++
or something, seriously.
At this point, and I know this isnt the greatest rebuttal in the world but did I go after rofl either. Lurkers as scum doesnt interest me at all, very weak reasoning. I dont like it, I think lurkers should be removed from games and if the option was to vig someone like MBF or GC or to vig a lurker or one of the other 3 options I gave (crypto, yourself, ray) I know which one was a better choice.
post 402: "But I do not deal in absolutes so I will make a diclaimer and say everything in this post is my opinion."

<snip> nice image

this is just exposing the abject stupidity of the whole "dealing in absolutes" argument. of course it's your own opinion! you know how i can tell? because you are the one posting it! why why why would you need to state this explicitly? do you think people are going to be confused if you don't? are they going to think you are stating someone else's opinion? COME ON.
Its just really annoying.
post 440: haha, no, i'm still not responding. and there's nothing you can do about it. booyah.
Ok, letting you know Im quoting this after this monster. Also a simple question... why not?
and d1 out. here is the thing with prozac's d1 - he settles pretty early in the day on "agoti is scum, ray is scum", and never deviates, or does any kind of scumhunting elsewhere, just coasts on through, taking potshots at me every so often and insisting that he is totally happy to lynch ray, honestly. what part of that is pro-town play, seriously?
That i kept on at ray who look! Turned out to be the godfather... or the person Im still convinced is scum because she hasnt ever convinced me otherwise even though she has had ample chance with my case out there. But yeah I focused on two of the players I was (and am) sure are scum. You should know Im a dog with a bone and I generally dont let go. I did comment elsewhere for instance on the spyrex/mbf case but in the end there was nothing there that struck me anywhere near as scummy as you both. Also potshots is the wrong term. Almost every post I made in day 1 about you added to my case which I summarised in my iso 34. The one you wont comment on. Which really when you boil it down... is the scummiest thing of all...
post 539: again, "whether x flips scum or town, y is scum" is just a terrible thing to be saying.
True though. My case on ray didnt really effect my case on you. Would effect my opinion on other players not you though.
post 630: this is where i did reply to one point in his case against me, and prozac... completely fails to even read my response.
Oh, I read it. In fact the latter half of 630 is a direct reply to that single point you answered in 628. Maybe it was you who didnt read. You are right in that you never said elvis said I was scummy (or SB for that matter) however if you go down further 630 I explain how the situation between me and SB was different.
like, i'd already figured that responding to this case would be a huge waste of my time, but that is some pretty strong confirmation right there.
Oh im so glad for this line... you decided, on the basis of 1 point that you actually answered but failed to read the response to properly not to answer anything. Even though most of it had nothing to do with that single point. Its like looking at the very corner of the Mona Lisa and going "That paintings rubbish, lulz". I think this case is going unanswered purely because you cant explain your reasoning for any of it, unlike myself and the others who have managed to answer your cases on them as soon as they saw it. Your not reading, your posting terribly and your lurking to hell. Your not playing mafia, your just being an absolute joke/jerk.
and yeah, d2 is even more so with the complete lack of interest in anyone besides me and ray.
The two people who need to be lynched. Ray quite obviously and you for... wait for it... not answering the case against you...
post 664: let me ask you this, prozac. why do you care if i answer your case? why is it so important? this case i am making right now, against you, i give no crap if you want to respond to it or not. it's not for you. i think you are scum, and i am explaining to the rest of the town why i think that. but you, on the other hand, you don't seem to care what the people you supposedly think are town think of your case, you are just obsessed with getting into a quote war with me. that's phenomenally unhelpful.
No its not.

I want a defence for your actions, believe it or not, I was actually giving you a chance to explain yourself. When I wrote that case I wrote it for crypto I think to summarise. It was important you answer it so my and the towns opinions could evolve on you. Its essentially what your meant to do. Prove me wrong. I really dont want to get into a "quote war" with you. That is phenomenally unhelpful. But giving your point of view and defence is totally the opposite. Its why Im replying to this case on you. The first thing rofl said when he saw this case was "sweet post". No its not. Its far from it and by posting my defence I can and am proving why its not.
post 687: prozac finally acknowledges the existence of other players in the game. well, except for snow bunny. clearly he genuinely forgot she existed, and i can't see scum forgetting about their partner entirely, so
prozac/bunny --
Now the case has turned from why I could be scum to Porochaz is scum, lets work around that. However the point is, I always had opinions of other players, but it had no basis in the game up until that point. There was no need for me to say so I didnt.

post 705 and post 729: here is where prozac clearly misrepresents iamausername's postings to give the impression that i was specifically avoiding this game when taking even a meager glance at post histories would show that i was pretty much absent across the board. really struggling to see how the change from "6 posts" to "7/8 posts" when no new posts had been made was not malicious.
This was a mistake on my part. I already explained how that happened. Fact is though, its still 6 posts.
post 869: "Not only have I taken an active stance in the game I am leading the charge against AGOTI as well."

i like how these are listed as two separate points, when they are in fact one and the same - the only active stance prozac has taken is leading the charge against me. that is the only thing he has done for like the entire game.
Not entirely true but has a basis of truth to it. A large proportion of my game has been taken up by you. Usually by now I would have decided people arent going for it, its time to look at new options. Although beyond Mastin, in a recent game, (where I was scum with him) you have been the most scummy player I have met in my duration on site. I play to win this game, I win when only the good guys remain. You are not a good guy.
post 971: ridiculous claims about how the tajo lynch is bad because "if he is town, it will give us less information", like that doesn't apply to
any
lynch that turns up town.
prozac/tajo ++
I thought about this a lot before I posted. Between tajo and sb, I think the links with snow bunny are more easily identifiable than they are with tajo. Both have a non active stance in the game but tajo has been more removed than SB. Hence why I think a tajo lynch would give us less info.
post 1021: THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN.
I was being sarcastic.
in summary: prozac decided pretty early on to go after me, and has done virtually nothing else for the entire game. i encourage everyone to isoread him and see this for yourself. he gradually shifted his d1 stance on ray from no comment -> neutral -> oh yeah scummy as the wagon developed, and pushed for my lynch ahead of ray's any chance he could get. prozac and tajo's interactions with each other (or lack thereof) are seriously screaming scum team. that is all i have to say.
I dont particularly understand the interactions but meh. I totally disagree with the ray lynch. However I totally 100% agree with your point on yourself. I have gone after you pretty much the whole of the game, when I wasnt going after ray. Thing is though, what have you done that would cause me to change my opinion or go after someone else... oh thats right. FUCK ALL.

in order of likelihood:

tajo/prozac
tajo/bunny
prozac/mbf

definitely think it's one of those three. so, lynch me, lynch tajo, lynch prozac. if tajo flips scum and prozac doesn't, lynch bunny. if prozac flips scum and tajo doesn't, lynch mbf.

(we can skip the 'lynch me' step if you want, i don't mind.)

done.
Im glad your deciding on the next few days...

So unlike you, I have now responded and whats more Ive explained why Ive responded. Yes it took me more than 2 hours and I did watch 2 episodes of dollhouse whilst doing it. But in the end, your case, comes down to me paying too much attention to you. However since you fail to interact properly, I think the problem is yours.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1031 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

mikeburnfire wrote:Uh, I don't know how to feel about this. These posts are really good, but why did it take so long for you to get involved with the game?

I suppose I have been giving Prozac a free pass on some stuff because of the Lynch-1 vote, which, as pointed out by AGOTI, doesn't hold much water when placed into the context of initially being against it, and the rapid unvote afterwards. Snow Bunny still looks terrible, but it looks like there's more support to lynch Tajo today.
I was never against it. I was neutral initially and wasnt going to go for it until he had sufficient chance to answer.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1032 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

post 440: haha, no, i'm still not responding. and there's nothing you can do about it. booyah.
Ok, letting you know Im quoting this after this monster. Also a simple question... why not?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1038 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Porochaz »

vote AGOTI

I didnt realise I wasnt voting. Still think this is the best. To me, her case whilst was finally some much needed content, it wasnt stuff that I hadnt responded to before and even going beyond that, her case consists of her being slightly upset that I havent really gone after other people.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1040 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Yeah Im getting to them when I have more time, I promise, especially since I think the case against them will be about the same level as the one on me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1077 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Porochaz »

Snow_Bunny wrote:If you lynch me, all you going to get is a dead VT. Probably one that hasn't played too well, but a town member in the end. If you lynch AGOTI, chances are that you'll end with a scum dead.

And I will tell all of you "I told you so" when the setup is shown at the end.
Its time you posted us a case on why then.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1078 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 am

Post by Porochaz »

Mod Please can you delete at least 2 or 3 of those...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1079 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 am

Post by Porochaz »

Mod Please can you delete at least 2 or 3 of those...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1095 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

elvis is not scum with crypto, you can take that to the bank.
How can you be so sure?

In regards to AGOTI's case on bunny (I said I would look over it) the posts in the 600's are good points and in retrospect are very interesting. Would quite like a response from SB on them. I disagree with agotis next point 820 but I more dont understand the point in saying it and it really rubs me the wrong. The other 3 points arent really that interesting to me, in that I dont find them particularly telling.

I would like a proper response in regards to those points.

Tajo has been officially lynched, so you can stop your useless posturing elvis. If you want something productive to come from Snow Bunny try saying something productive.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1101 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok, AGOTI, I have severely disliked your play, obviously, and have thought you were scum throughout the day, tajos flip however has forced me to rexamine that stance. I still want SB to answer AGOTI's points
vote Snow Bunny
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1103 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Snow White wrote:Hm. One scum left. I like this scenario. However something that is offputting imho is why mike hasnt been killed yet. Im just saying for the benefit of free thought. I dislike the way you have said
mikeburnfire wrote:I might consider a Prozac lynch, but not until we kill Bunny.
it sounds like your up fot any lynch.

But what i dislike even more is Porochaz's second vote on SnowBunny. Is it really necessary? She knows what she's up against.

Sadly to say there is nothing with holding me from a Snow Bunny lynch. There's not alot i can remember about her, there's no way of ascertaining any sort of vibe from her and her play appears much different than in the last game we had together. If required ill hammer.

Oh, and needless to say i think AGOTI is pretty much sorted as town.
I dont like this post at all so Im going to go through this first then move onto why I voted.

It was almost a certainty that elvis would be killed tonight if she wasnt scum. Scum wouldnt leave a cop even at the very least to make another confirmed townie.

Also there is no "needless to say" she is not "pretty much sorted". She still could easily be scum. Elvis did not confirm her. Yes, the tajo flip makes it more unlikely but it still certainly possible.

Now my vote is based on the fact that people in this game A. pretty much ignore me most of the time and B. dont react to anything without a little bit of pressure 7 alive, 4 to lynch. Me placing a second vote down isnt going to cause anyone to go thin in fat camp. She knows what she's up against but what will happen is she will decrease activity for a week or so until the wagon moves on. I want her to respond to AGOTI's points against her, therefore a vote is the best way in doing so, not only to keep this game moving but to show my intention that I am happy to vote for her in these present circumstances.

In saying that I want you to know that your not off the hook either. Your stance against tajo does make you look townie but Im not sure about your actions around rayfrost. That being said, I dont think its worth looking into too deeply. Would be interested in seeing an AGOTI post on you though considering that she did one on 3 of us, we have 2 practically confirmed and herself. Your being ignored at the moment and whilst I dont see it as bad news at the moment, I dont like it either.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1116 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Porochaz »

Snow White wrote:-First things first, so in other words, they would outrightly dismiss there being a doctor and risk having no kill?
There is no evidence of there being a doctor and besides as has been discussed to death, its a broken setup, myko would not be smart having it there.
-So your throwing a temper tantrum? Well thats just dandy. Glad we cleared that up. Why so overtly defensive or have i just taken that up wrong? All i did was say i didnt like your second vote.
I didnt give much explanation for my vote, thought you would like one. There is no temper tantrum there... I use similies all the time in conversation like my conversation with my flatmate:

(14:21) Paul: http://weirdpicturearchive.com/pics/underwarebreath.php
(14:22) Paul: also typing "why do wal" into google made me laugh like a child eating playdoh
Hell Porochaz i was the first one to vehemently attack tajo. My stance looks hella good imo but since there is no way to verify my innocence ill stick with being smug.
Be smug all you like, however the fact remains that your not confirmed as town. The fact that your publicly announcing you look good either, makes you look the opposite.
@Porochaz. Why arent my actions worth looking into? If theres something on your mind then out with it.
See your quote above. You were one of the first to attack tajo and you maintained your vote on the wagon...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1123 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Porochaz »

roflcopter wrote:
da mod wrote:final vote count day 3

A girl on the internet (4): Snow_Bunny, Populartajo, Porochaz
Populartajo (5): Snow White, Roflcopter, a girl on the internet, elvis_knits , mikeburnfire

Not voting (1): Rhinox.

with 9 players, it was 5 to lynch
the agoti wagon developed by the end of yesterday into an obv desperation counterwagon to save tajo. everyone should note how much effort prozac put into trying to shift votes from tajo to agoti. this is why i'm voting prozac right now and not snow bunny (but given where her vote was sitting its almost just as good, my gut just says its prozac)
You realise right that I have been voting AGOTI pretty much all the time havent been voting Ray? Its not really a desperate counterwagon in that regard if I have A. made a case which I have been pushing hard for a long time and B. been voting her from early day 2 if not day 1. (the site is going so slow Im not going to check)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1124 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

This is post 2 out of a series of 3. If its not posting its the sites fault and Ill get the missing parts up later. Likewise if there is more than 1 copy of it.
roflcopter wrote:
Porochaz wrote:I dont have anything else to say in regards to this game atm. AGOTI is very likely scum but I can go for a Snow Bunny lynch.

unvote vote Snow Bunny

I believe you have done so already but if you havent, its time to claim.
this is at the point when action very suddenly shifted yesterday from tajo to snow bunny. all of the sudden prozac is willing to entertain a non agoti lynch? yeah, thats because its all anyone but tajo and he just wants to get through the day with a mislynch.
Thats jumping the gun just a little. With what was 2 scum out there and the fact my case on AGOTI was going pretty much nowhere, I decided to look elsewhere. Tajo made little sense to me. Yes, he was very lurky and he delayed the Ray lynch by a hell of a lot but really they were the only 2 points against him and whatsmore in regards to information, (I believe I tried to explain this already I assumed we would get more information from Bunny's flip than we would from tajo. In the end, however, Tajo was lynched based on the fact he needed to be replaced. Yes there was some backing behind it but really the last two votes were just not to have the hassle of waiting for a replacement to read up.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1125 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok quick one.

rofl and RhinoX
I replied to AGOTI's case. I would appreciate if you read that along with the case. If you need me to Ill find the post but I cant really just now as the site still hasnt posted the 2nd of 3 posts.

Snow White
99% of the links I post are generally safe for work. That link or the auto complete thing for google dont lead to anything NSFW.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1132 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well that wasnt obvious...

As Im no doubt going to be lynched today, its out of AGOTI, Snow White and MBF to decide on the last scum. Im going to assume RhinoX gets NKed.

If Im going with what my head saysits AGOTI as its what Ive believed throughout the whole game, but my current hunch, the worrying one Ive had since the close of yesterday is that its MBF.

Anyway Im spitballing here, I dont think I will be able to dissuade you from my lynch, as I understand why you would lynch me at this point. However you do need to decide what you do afterwards.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1133 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Porochaz »

Also as I dont actually want to be lynched Im still happy to answer questions or a case against me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1137 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

Thanks.

Can we get a prod on players who haven't posted yet
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1144 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Quickly and Ill try to expand on it when I have more time... your actions yesterday in retrospect werent suspicous but its what I could see a scum MBF doing. Granted its what I could see a town MBF as doing as well... You have had what has been a fairly easy ride in this game (I know I havent really questioned you that much) and when I briefly looked through your posts what I saw was either just a simple town read or what is a proffesional scum read. Im explaining it badly, I dont mean a townie so must be scum thing. I mean there are points throughout where I have gone "if he is scum, thats a smart move as it distances himself away from Ray" and things like that. Cutting your losses and playing your own game to win for the team rather than playing a team game. Whilst Im typing this it seems like less of a good idea. However I still think its worth a look when I have more time (and its not 5.30am)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1147 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Porochaz »

Vanilla Townie as well
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1154 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im not happy but I will admit to be a bit too focused (tunnelvisioned if you like) on AGOTI, whilst I like to think I did go after other people, like Ray for instance, I cant deny that for most of the game i have had my vote and have actively pushed the AGOTI lynch. When Tajo flipped scum, there was a lot of pressure on me. My stance on tajo was not one of town but one of townier than the alternatives. The people left unconfirmed, me, Snow bunny, MBF - who is widely considered to be town, Snow White - led the tajo wagon pretty much and AGOTI, who is considered town due to her cases earlier. It left me and Snow, with rofl dead against me... Snow is gone and town and rofl is gone. It seemed like that lead directly you to me.

I should point out I dont have a case against MBF, I have worries that I and some others have let him pass under the radar for a while. He is someone Ive known about (if not played with) for a long time. Which usually means they are good at the game. Or are Mastin. I just dont think its wise to take his hat out of the ring just yet, as some of you are doing...

Which leads onto your plan which I dont like because your discounting and setting up a lynch for today and tomorrow and automatically discounting half the suspects.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1156 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

And Ive replied to pretty much all of them. Where is your response to my case?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1166 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Id like to post again today but I need sleep and I have a hugely busy day tomorrow. So it would be Wednesday, (which I have totally free) however if that not good I could get to this tomorrow evening although I wouldnt know for how long.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1172 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Nope. Your still playing. Thanks for letting me post my points though.

Please PLEASE!!! Dont let AGOTI get away with not answering the case I made against her. Im not saying you should vote for her, I think her the likeliest candidate, but she should be made to answer for her failure in this game. Also this game was quite enjoyable especially when mafia started to bore me, so thanks all the players. Will be around at the end.

Town, PLEASE dont lose this...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1173 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Also Snow White has been getting worse and worse... so I wouldnt rule her out of the picture yet. This page has been terrible in regards to her posts.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1262 (isolation #144) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

Disappointed.

Well done MBF!

I hated this last bit, because as it went on I was sure I was wrong that AGOTI was scum and was getting more and more sure about Snow White being scum. I dont think I would have lynched MBF either. Probably deserves a scummy nom for that.

Rofl/Agoti, you were infuriating because you suddenly started playing a hell of a lot better half way through the game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1273 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

Myko it was a good game the only real critisism is that votecounts should be made regularly regardless of whether anyone has voted or not.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1276 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

It was really more towards the end, at the start it was fine as far as I can recall
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1283 (isolation #147) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Yeah myko can you explain why it was themed?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”