DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Vote Fuzzylightning
for excessive lurking policy please k thanks. Gummies please.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Wait.. should I do flavour analysis here? Because that seriously is a giant mod hint if what Slicey said is true.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Possible, large scale theme games (what Tar did anyways) could do that. But something to note for in the future.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Due to the events of KH CoM: Sora the main character lost his memories and had it re pieced back together by Namine, Diz and Riku. Now note though:

Flavour analysis is dangerous based on two games.

In Harry Potter Mafia: Harry, Ron and Hermine were scum.
In Order of Mafia (my wiki) I was one of the townies that got berserked into being mafia.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@DeathNote
I mean we shouldn't just auto clear people based on claims and such. I'm not suggesting Sora/Donald/Goofy are scum. That is total misrepesentation of the point I was making.

@Papa Zito
If Slicey applied that to those people, it either points them to having pro-town flavour. Whether they are pro-town alignment has yet to be determined but that's all I can think off. Cobalt's theory also works: someone has a role to post mod messages.

@Rayfrowst.
Lol. Same to you.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Town

Sorry about the absence, I had a mental block trying to do my study before finals. It was really guming things up.

Dis: 157 You do realize you are pushing towards a claim or die situation. If you are miller, it's fueling unnecessary fires on you because you are acting very anti-town. More 160s, less 157s please.

RF 163: Yoh Gorrad, great guru of all KH, recount the way of twilight for this.

Malt 173: New idea good check. No analysis of Dis until after SSK makes his thoughts bad check.

Covering up mod scenes? I don't see that. I see trying to focus on a mafiascum.net based approach to hunt, not a flavour analysis. Read this full post on how I exploited flavour as scum in Fire Emblem mafia to cause unnecessary confusion.

175: Reads as a player conversing through the mod, especially with I see formatting differences between mod scene and mod babble.

Vaya 178: Do you think Slicey made our roles dependent on our alignment. I have a game where alignment was independent of the character you were. (Mafia of Order, everyone but Tar was a pro-town FE character) and HP mafia which I can link where Harry/Ron/Hermione was scum.

Ace and Gorrad 180/181: Seriously the point of a claim is
to not announce theories to why a person is town and fits that theory. If Dis is scum you just gave him an instant fake claim that fits in the flavour of it all

Gorrad somewhere in Page 9: Um: Riku wasn't possessed by Ansem at the end of KH1. He was during the timeline of KH1 then regained his senses at the end. Hence the chain effect of CoM and 2, and 368/2... etc. etc... Considering the timeline is between the first 3 games you got to think about progressions.

Gorrad 235: Frighting

Actually in terms of flavor analysis over scum analysis I want to point out my game: Mafia of Order (Fire Emblem themed) where Mia-scum (me) got VI status with flavor analysis over scum analysis, forcing scum victory. The insistent that you are the biggest KH is setting off bad vibes here.

Sabre 242: Um in all the games I've played with you.. you bring this up. x.x I'm getting tired of reading this.

K I need a break, but I was working backwards. I'll finish tomorrow but please feel free to comment and tell me what I'm missing.

Also.. since my mind is currently on it , I'm reading too much inacivity but since it's only a day after thanksgiving, I'll wait. It's bad when kdub, fuzzy, (plum but she is v/la so she is excused), malt and joe pass under my radar because half way through writing this post I realize they were playing.

Off topic:
You have a fitting avatar Gorrad ;)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Zwet. I was away. If you want to check my post log do it, but I didn't post until today for a good couple of days.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 am

Post by DTMaster »

Papa 249: Actually if Dis is town miller as he states, the disembodied voice is pushing for his lynch using his very vauge language. You can view it as distracting the town.

Sabre 250: :p.

RF Sabre 251/252: This debate should occur once the disembodied voice's alignment can be determined. Untill then I'll treat it as: let the voice exist and lets analyze his play till then.

Fuzzy 262: Anything in particular that you dislike my posts right now or is this a gut call?

Gorrad 263: Um, generating character list like that and this flavour analysis is very useless. While yes these are the characters that do go to other worlds, analyzing a character list is pointless.

Why? Given that the cast is both Final Fantasy characters, original KH characters and Disney characters for a giant theme game, you can bet there is quite a cast to choose from. Fake claims floating around when you have 27 (?) people out of hundreds of characters.

While yes you are informing the town of flavour, this is just a distracting post. More scum hunting less talking about KH. This is beyond VI status at this point.

Kise 275: Lylo should be an issue right now. It's only day 1.

Sabre 281: I throw 1/4 of a gummie block at you.

Cobalt 296: I'm reading sarcasm here... am i right? Tougher to read sarcasm then to hear it.

Sabre 302: I throw a gummie block at you and a nut on top of that. But that doesn't mean I think you're scum. I just think you are wrong.

@Town
Can someone reevaulate the Discode case for me?

The only main arguments on the case I can remember at this point is:
a. He tried to role fish using mod scenes.
b. He claimed he caused a mod flavour scene.

We went off topic with Riku debate and flavour debate on how it's more likely he's scum falling into darkness rather town converting to miller.

c. He's not claiming.

I have a feeling the town is over agravating the issue based on the mod scene for some reason but I should reread to confirm this. Bad gut vibes from this.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 am

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: I should say is scummy for using vauge language to push for a mislynch. But the only way to confirm this is through alignment flip. :S
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 am

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP Shouldn't be an Issue.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:54 am

Post by DTMaster »

Rayfrost 312: This only makes sense if the case on Foil wasn't valid. Do you belive Foil is pro-town then?

Fuzzy 318: No, that wasn't the point of the meta link to Mafia of Order. The point was, I have de ja vu feelings that the whole Gorrad discussions about Riku and flavour analysis reads as:

Contributing, but not. So many people asked about the flavour when Slicey posted the wiki link for them to read it's drowning out the point of mafiascum: that is to scum hunt and not over analyze flavour. The past pages were a pain to read over at times because of this.

If there are people who aren't reading the wiki links, chances are they aren't really reading ITT for the flavour analysis.

Rayfrost 320: While your reasons on Vaya is getting good discussion out of it I need to throw at you a gummie block. I'm hinting that you are on the wrong track right now. "hint" "hint"

Plum 324: Yes to DN, I sympathize on that since I was in a situation with tubby before. Yes to Dis, but flavour makes sense and if we can, I rather role test this.

Actually in hindsight, where did the godfather speculation come from? Could it be a sign of reveal slip: aka scum gf trying to look townie by speculating the existance of god fathers?

To Vaya though I throw gummy blocks at you. There is a pattern here in my posts if you read through them. But I want to let you know that you are on the wrong track about this.

@Vaya/Wolf Flavour speculation
Acutally I want you two to know that Gorrad first put out that Dis was Riku, not Vaya. Vaya had suspicions about his role, but if you read my previous analysis,
Gorrad went right into Riku speculation
. Now I'm very confused due to his flavour analysis because:

If Gorrad is being the KH guru, why go through the Riku speculation then jump on Dis for being scum.

Rayfrost 331: Um.. it is day one though. Do you think Foil contributed enough in this game to not warrant any pressure right now? I think Foil needs to discuss more.

Cobalt 333: And if DN is scum does it mean he instant-wins? D: /sarcasm. That play style usually results in a lynch unless DN is able to scum hunt while being scummy, effectively. Reminds me of Tubby.

Gorrad 339: Wiki = more consice then posting actually. Yes I agree I probably would have gave some info, but Slicey gave us all the wiki links. :p

@Slicey
I'm at school but can I have Simon glasses? :3 i'll believe in me to believe in me to have the drill to pierce the heavens with them :p

Sir Chris:
357 wrote: I apologize if I appear a bit in and out, I am used to much short day times and it is hard to adjust to such lengthy days, something I am working on.

I also realized that it looked pretty bad for me to come in right as you said that, but sadly it was nothing but coincidence, I just chose a troublesome time to log onto the website.

I'll note all the discussion about the games themselves is kinda making me distance myself from the topic, as I find it boring to see so many posts about the games and less to do with the actual game, I guess I shouldn't do that though.
^^ This. I'm not the only one feeling this way. But I agree with sabre especially with the later posts:
359 wrote:I responded a bit, but I suppose that isn't really content. Well done, that was half correct, but that really wasn't lots, that was more like "Well here is my reason." I mean, by you posting that you didn't really content any yourself, you just pointed out that my particular post was not aimed at content in the game while trying to sound like a big tough person with the false-compliment. Very aggressive post on someone who doesn't really pop in much. So I thank you for your compliment at my great job, and would like to give you one for your great job of underestimating what the word "lots" should mean and not understanding what basic "explaining yourself" is.
Get to the point and say: Oh you meant I didn't respond to the arguments that you used on a guy who's really busy? (ie the lurker arguments).

About Cobalt 300: Cobalt answered so i'll give my take: if the voice is a pro-town PR and DN is town he handed scum a giant red arrow saying
NK this Mofo so town doesn't have an advantage
. Just because scum is an informed minority, doesn't mean they have the role list with them.

Outing a cop, in your example, isn't benifical to the town if he dies tonight without results. You are justifying a mass claim right now, pretty much and you are justifying role fishing. That to me is pretty awful logic to justify scummy actions.

Cobalt 368: Unless the voice is scum. But that is a discussion for another day right now. We need to determine the alignment of the voice once more information is gained.

While this is only slightly related I want to point out Zachtown. I was called anti-town for fishing the mystery double voter (the ???), but after some fail township it was determined that the mystery double voter was scum-Haylen toying with the town. Keep this in mind because it's too soon to jump to the conclusion that the voice is town.

But like I said, save this for later after we have some more information through flips and posts.

Kise 341:

1. I EBWOP in 308 to change should to shouldn't have. Sorry about the confusion but I expect you were being sarcastic about this I hope.

2. The town as in
the players
, not
town-aligned factions
. The point of the game is to determine who's scum and who's town. Repeating the question with "the scum" = asking scum to claim.

If you really, really want me to be more general can everyone whos attacking Dis restate their case on him.

You are deflecting the point of the question Kise. Why? This isn't scum hunting, this is arguing over vocabulary choices.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 am

Post by DTMaster »

Actually I'm going to do this:

Unvote

Vote: Gorrad

Something is slimey here. I need to do a reread about this.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I need to reread in a little bit but I want to remind everyone

Discode hasn't actually claimed yet

Anyone who is using this angle still is officially scummy because they are overworking Gorrad's Riku speculation that he jumped when Vaya hinted there was a character that fits the flavour as a pro-town person. Also anyone using this angle and knows Discode hasn't claimed yet is doubly scummy.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Apologize Slicey, I'm starting my first modded game. (yay!) and have finals (boo!). I'm also currently 20 pages behind where I left off with my Gorrad/Riku/Blah/WTF analysis.

I'll do a proper reread asap: but since I'll be doing it in one sitting in the near future can

the Town who have pending questions repeat them again?
. I'll get back to you asap. Sorry.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Got exams so I'm V/LA till Wednesday. Since I'm free then I can catch upppppppppp. Halting all my activity till then, even modding.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Guys I'm claiming today due to Vaya's death.

I'm Vaya's other half as co-Bus driver. I am Dale.

We are bus driving masons and last night we targeted Icerent and wolf under Vaya's suggestion since I was away for most of day one (around 50 pages worth so I need catch up post).

How does this affect town?

1: As co-busdrivers we need both chipmunks to busdrive. So when one of us dies we lose the ability to busdrive and become as effective as VTs. (We are a team yoh!)

2: I bread crumbed this last day in my posts. If you noticed I threw gummie blocks at people. If you are familiar with the game flavour we help make the gummie ships so :p.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by DTMaster »

OKKKK My SUMMARY CATCH UP POST BEGINS NAO! LOLKKK

Day 1 Thoughts that were unfinished.
1. Did we ever get a full claim from DGB from Dis? For a while there Dis was up there for a policy attack. With the recent posts, why hasn't anyone attacked DGB for a full claim? DGB. Full claim please k thanks. <3

2. Gorrad. Why did you spoon feed a Riku claim for Dis/DGB day 1? Your character speculation was still insanely hurtful for the town in any scenerio because of your KH guruness. Vaya was vauge about her thoughts, you ignited like 20 pages of flavour analysis which was distracting. Why?

3. Kise your 655 has no question. The answer is null.

4. 667. Weee weee a chain lynch idea has been implanted.

5. The start of the DoS attack began with the tunneling argument. But what about other players who tunneled? I don't see this issue being addressed so far. Then this just degenerated into a flame war. For reals I'm calling out on Frost/Chris for being anti-town and derailing from scum hunting right now. The whole this is crap vs this was analysis isn't scum hunting. It's distracting, like Gorrad's flavour analysis. The only good posting in that mess was sabre.

POLICY
Kill
. But I can't lols.

6. Zwet policy is something I see a lot... for good reason... and makes me go meh.

7. Fuzzy dislikes my play in Mafia of Order and my refrence to the whole flavour thing. Starbuck any ideas since you are the replacement for him? D:

8. In hindsight this made me lol in Irony
DoS wrote:Oh no... I <3 you dgb, but this means at some point you are going to call me scum with no reasons to support it for me to defend myself and usually you get the town to lynch me too... I don't know how that works.
9 Ray: Why is Vaya's scumminess argument like: POST STYLE = SCUMMY? And not Vote/Unvote is scummy because of rolefishing? Pre lynch/nk post day kill? It makes more sense to argue that Vaya's unvote/vote was underpressure of DGB to look town, but at the same time doing a slight role fish of Ice. Again this is pre lynch/nk post day kill.

10. Gorrad. You voted the day killer man who
used his kill in a pro town way under flavour analysis.
WTF MATE? Can we have a choo choo train run over this post?
Gorrad wrote: DGB has single-handedly undone about 85% of DisCode's scumminess. Kickass.

Icerint! While I appreciate your destruction of Zwet, your kill flavor leaves a bad taste in my mouth. KH Characters with guns:

Xigbar
Cpt. Jack
Cpt. Hook
Clayton
Cpt. Barbossa
Stitch

Could possibly have a gun:

Pete (has one in Disney)
Leon (Gun/blade/)

Vote: Iecerint
If Gorrad flips scum: DGB is 85% scum with him.

I'd like to remind everyone
we are playing mafia, not Kingdom Hearts. Gorrad is a serious detractor to acutal scum hunting with this post k thanks

11.DGB: His knowledge of flavour is an asset to scum. Scum scum scum scum. If this is scum-Gorrad then he be misleading bro. If this is town-Gorrad he be ballin in the info. Dear DGB why did you auto-clear him in 989 bra?

12. Gorrad: THe point of claims is to
not spoon feed roles for scum.

Gorrad wrote: I will give an adequate amount of time for a counter-claim, as given the large number of people in this game Sparrow probably /is/ either a role or a safeclaim of some sort.

Won't the real Jack Sparrow please stand up?
Someone is doing it wrong. Its like this ^^

13. If Plum flips scum: DGB is most likely town. That is all.

14. 1025 is a reminder that we are playing mafia and not KH.
Gorrad wrote:
saberwolf wrote:1. There is no motivation as scum to waste a daykill when the lynch was going to happen anyways.
This...this is actually a very good point. I can think of reasons why scum would NK, but DK...maybe not so much.

Unvote
unless someone counter-claims.

Shotty: Are you suggesting that I am scumbuddies with both DGB and Iecerint? Because honestly, scum have exactly zero motivation to feed claims to people who aren't their buddies. Also, this is a large theme game. The odds that scum do NOT have safeclaims are utterly ridiculous.

Mod:
Have you SEEN the number of cutscenes in KH2? It's one of my favorite movies.

Fair point. XD Well, I obviously don't want to discuss anything now, but I do want to talk about KHII with you after this is over. Oh, and the two of us are going to mod Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Mafia. ~Slicey~
15. Sir pent reads as newb scum bandwagoning on the easy wagons. I see the train rolling and the ball going after 1025.

16. Sir Chris is either a misguided townie, or a scum buddy. If Sirpent flips scum, I'm leaning the former rather then the latter. If Sir pent flips town, i'm leaning scum for sir chris. My logic stands.

Day 2:
1. SSK Mafia Meta and DTM Mafia Meta in my wiki: Day Night Mafia for refrence, lols, and Kise pwnage.

2. Why does DN's claim look like an attempt to appear townie after my unprovoked Mason partner Claim? Am I the only one that thinks that or does DN have an anti-town meta pass or something? On the otherhand his role makes sense in everyway that is KH.

Ok I'm stuck at page 46 for now. Here be my stream of consciousness while I catch up tomorrow :d
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh whoops other game. Delete please!

Post deleted. ~Slicey~
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:36 am

Post by DTMaster »

FUCKING STOP NOW I"M THE HAMMER VOTE

K. Ice can you kill SSK before a quick hammer ends the day.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 am

Post by DTMaster »

Also anyone who hammers is obv scum. Allow the day killer to work his magic while the town scum hunts. K THANKS .
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 am

Post by DTMaster »

I went by what DGB said: There was 3 votes beginning her train. 3 more added on last page. 3 got added on this page.

Unless I mis read. that is 9 votes. SSK is l-1
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh wait. never mind lol its 13 to lynch. My bad. I thought it was 10
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 am

Post by DTMaster »

We should still let the day killer shoot though.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Wut.. we have 2 day killers Cobalt?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Hey hey, lets hammer and kill SSK. We caught Cobalt scum if hes lying, and we caught SSK scum if hes telling the truth.

Cobalt since you are the lie detector: I have questions.

1. You shot SSK? For reals?
2. Would an Icerent day kill be sufficient against SSK or do you rather have a lynch occur.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:35 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Gorrad

I'll await your responses but the whole point of the posts are your fluff.

You are fluffy. You are a distraction. Your flavour analysis isn't helping. Why?

You attacked Icerient because he used a gun. Not the fact that he used the kill in a protown manner to allow the town to have two town driven kills rather then let scum control the board. Why do we want town driven kills?

Town wants to : eliminate those who are scummy and appear detrimental to the town.

Scum wants to: eliminate those who are detrimental to the success of scum or will put the game in their advantage.

Its a glaring example of fake scum hunting in your posts so you sir set up lots of scum vibes for me.

@DGB
I agree with the cobalt thing. Like seriously, it makes more sense for scum-Cobalt to day shoot scum-SSK. Based on the whole reactions, I wager they are independent scum rather then busin scum, but that's just me.

@Cobalt
You do realize Icerint shot the wagon that was about to be lynch. Zwet was dead. I rather have him shoot Zwet to let the town get a second shot at scum. >>;;

@Shotty
You do realize that Scum always fakeclaims as town. It doesn't do them much benifit if they claim scum unless they are beat and have someone else to kill (Read my Jungle Republic game. The lone wolf claimed wolf to work with the town and hunt down mafia!!!).

In fact that statement makes no sense: It's like saying town who claims scum usually ends up getting lynched. Scum who fakeclaims town usually are lying. Like, the point was?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:42 am

Post by DTMaster »

:p Seery, I forgot you help won that game.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Kdub

You are withholding information that everything, minus the gun, fits with
King Mickey's flavour
. Why?

You also forgot that this is mafia, and not all KH exclusive.

You are also fricking ignoring the scummiest part of Cobalt's claim: SSK was shot. AKA
COBALT SHOT SSK and FAKE CLAIMED LIE DETECTOR. THAT MEANS SSK IS KILL IMMUNE

@TOWN
HAS EVERYONE GONE BLIND OR SOMETHING AND FORGOT ABOUT COBALT'S INITIAL CLAIM? I FEEL LIKE THE FLAVOUR IS GOUGING"S PEOPLE"S BRAINS. UGH!

KILL COBALT FOR PROVING AND FORGETTING THAT HE SHOT SSK MEANING HES KILL IMMUNE AND TRYING TO GET ICE TO SHOOT SSK. FAIL CLAIM IS FAIL. /anger.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Gorrad

You forget about Cobalt's background information on Mickey. He did a follow up explaination on it. HMMMMMZ? Can we focus less on the gun, and more on:

1. Cobalt said he was a lie-detector.
2. Now hes Mickey with a day-kill on SSK
3. Now Cobalt said Ice can kill SSK on the failed kill on SSK.

THE EFF?

Cobalt lied about his claim. He claimed trying to kill SSK. Both players are liars. The correct action:

Day kill Cobalt.
Lynch SSK.
Tomorrow hunt more scum.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by DTMaster »

The order maters. Its basically a trial by blood.

Recall my earlier question about preference to kill SSK or lynch him. Cobalt prefered a lynch but:

He said this
CObalt wrote: As far as I know SSK is not kill-proof.
Now the eff? Hes Mickey with a gun? Who shot SSK. Who said he wasn't kill-immune.

The behaviour I expected town-Cobalt:

I shot SSK. He's kill immune which means he's lying. I think hes GF or SK. We should lynch him. I'm OSV/vig/killer. Shoot me or xxxx scummy person to verify.

So we do this:

Kill cobalt to confirm.
Kill SSK because his play is awful.
Hunt tomorrow.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Ok. Raider

Which is true:

a. Cobalt can lie detect.
b. Cobalt shot to lie detect.
c. All of the above.

Now:
Cobalt claimed two conflicted claims. How are both pro-town actions?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Reck:

Cobalt claimed to be Mickey with a Gun who Shot SSK.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by DTMaster »

So Cobalt.

You are a lie detector that only shoots and kills people when they are telling the truth? Like Wut.

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS EARLIER?

Here was your original Mickey Claim:
Cobalt wrote:
Psh, fine.
I'm King Mickey. I was given a pistol with a single shot by Yen Sid to help defend the light. I'm in search of a key.
Followed by the statement that you full claimed:
Cobalt wrote: No.
Ray, I already fullclaimed.
With the following known with the addressed on:
Cobalt wrote: I'm serious. It's a one-shot lie detector ability that only works on claim posts. That was the only ability I had- I'm vanilla now.
I have strong flavor-based reasons to believe there are other abilities that function based on claims, so I won't fullclaim and I advise nobody else to do so unless at L-1 with someone willing to hammer.
Cobalt wrote: The shooting failed- that means his claim was a lie.
You do realize the other explanation is: SSK is kill-immune no? Like this is a ridclious role:

A lie detector that kills people based on telling the truth. Say what?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by DTMaster »

FYI: Rayfrost is scummy for jumping on this wagon because of gun flavour, not because of the absurdity of the whole role mechanics.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: Er I should say the post is scummy. There are far stronger arguments here then to tack in the gun flavour.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Cobalt

Why didn't you just full claim from the start. You didn't claim right, read my claim. That's a proper claim. What you did was here:

SSK is scum -> SSK claim -> Cobalt shoots but claim lie detection. -> Cobalt accuses that SSK is lying. That being shot is part of the flavour. -> Cobalt hints, but doesn't explain his kill mechanics well enough. It is assumed he is a lie detector from the intial claim. Now he can shoot. Wut? -> I ask if Lynch or Daykill is fine -> You say daykill is ok but lynch prefered -> I asked if you shot -> We dance around until the full explaination -> I attack you for not explaining things earlier and yes I have been reading the game -> You admit this was a day vig power.

Now the eff?

Do you see why you're being thrown to the dogs. DO YOU SEE THE ABOVE! No god for saken town player would direct this.

This is what you should have done:

You claim to shoot SSK, with lie detection mechanic in one post. You say you prefer a lynch. You say you will be open to a day kill if the town doesn't believe you but you rather have XXYY shot because they are scummier. You then procede to scum hunt.

You do not do the whole deflection thing above, nor vauge about your 1-shot lie detecting kill.

Why the eff didn't you do the above. Like seriously?
How am I supposed to read lie detector + shot = vig who only kills if the person is telling the truth. The obvious conclusion is you flubed your claim and now look like floundering scum.
Your hints of "shooting" but at the same time being the lie detector makes no sense.

You are one shot. You are done. You refused to full claim until pressured. You also shifted from lie detector -> killer who cannot kill liars.

@Town
Like seriously, show me if the above transition of events is wrong because this is how I read cobalt's recent posts.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:49 am

Post by DTMaster »

Vote: MafiaSSK

I was just waiting for a Cobalt flip before I voted. L-1 timez. I'll try and post after work right now, if the day lasts that long.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:47 am

Post by DTMaster »

If we are doing NK analysis:

1. Does flavour mean anything? We are missing a kill method if this is true.

2. Yay for cross kills (and self yay for good gut)

@Icerent
That was amazingly specific about DGB. Why did you just say DGB could br Roxas right out of the blue?

@Papa
I believe I said it was more likely that we have scum day crosskilling.

@UK
Wait. Why just nobodies? How do you know the cut to slices flavour is heartless exclusive?

WHUT?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 am

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: @UK. Nevermind I reread and it makes sense now. EDIT STRIKE THROUGH for my question.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Raider

Before you continue your defense of Cobalt at the time of the whole Mickey with a gun fiasco, I think I clearly ranted on how anti-town his play was. Any comment on that?

@DGB

1. In this comment:
DGB wrote: Another thing. Unless the Nobody mafia failed to kill, there may have been 3 of them, and they may be completely decimated. I thought Hayker was the last remaining Nobody, and as such, he'd be forced to do the NK. That's why I chose to keep an eye on him.

I think we need to concentrate on the Heartless Mafia. There are two of them around, if they exist in the same number as the Nobodies.
There is either subtle role fishing going on, or its more likely that we have a Heartless RBer given the amount of nobodies dead.

2. DGB: When did you full claim Tracker again? As far as I know, The roleblocker shouldn't have that information unless he's a role cop or your scum buddy. Explain why a pro-town RBer couldn't RB the unclaimed tracker.

If anything Gorrad's insistence that your scum hunting clears you from claiming ever from Dis' actions (along with the rest of the town) let you coast forward. I'm confused, or maybe because I've been away for a while, but when did you claim before today?

Your claim right now reads: I wanted to claim, but I didn't -> No explanation on why you waited -> I am Riku with flavor -> Scum would only RB the tracker.

You fully claimed, now where are your results?

3. Given Gorrad spoon fed a perfect fake claim, absurdity means nothing in terms of your story.

@Icerent
1. Can you show me Kdub's post on where he found Cobalt? Your statement:
Icerent wrote:EBWOP: Nevermind. I missed the double kill flavor. That converts it to very likely that a Nobody exists. It also makes it slightly more likely that raider is that Nobody, since Kdub's comment definitely would've jumped out to raider. On the other hand, it's not clear why he survived last night.

I suspect that each of the various villains may have their own kill flavor, then. Otherwise there's just way too much to go around.
Makes no sense since Kdub died last night lol. I think you meant last day.

2. Um. A nobody got exploded. Unless I'm remembering it wrong it would have to be:

The heartless is sending in different people to kill.
The nobodies have the same guy killing.

Or we should totally ignore the flavour and just focus on scum hunting. There isn't anything to gain from analyzing this flavour, for reals.

@Ray
1. Why did you delay on your vote on raider, given your theory on Kdub's breadcrumb.

@Starbuck on Papazito
That was also a scum slip of information lol. Maybe it's me but he did mention there was more then him in that line.

@Starbuck on Hayker
Starbuck wrote:
Hayker wrote: There are some nobodies that are not aligned with the others in the games. I'm sorry and I can't remember, are you familiar with the KH plot overall?
Was this a scumslip?
This is directed to Hayker
Why did you say this?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:36 am

Post by DTMaster »

@School, just commenting on the recent stuff and I'm super behind on my reading again. D:

@Kise

If you look at the fake claims, and the fact that there hasn't been a counter claim, we have the following:

a. SSK Captain Hook claimed Mulan OSV
b. Cobalt Xigbar claimed King Mickey with a Gun
c. Papa Zito Xaldin claimed Donald

Unless you think SSK was trying to out Mulan as well, a "strong PR character" "cough" "cough", (read in sarcasm), I don't see how you are assuming scum flubed their fake claim. If anything, it makes more sense to have a list of characters that they know aren't in the game (read Tar's Mindscrew minus the fact that he gives you fake claims or Vi's Mafia of Order with his Tar Role).

This was pretty evident from Zito's fail role claim.

If you compaired my claim, its much more detailed. Cobalt and Zito suffered from vauge details. SSK had a self explainatory claim.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry trying to catch up.

@Hayker
I cannot busdrive n2 because Vaya is dead. As said in my claim. I am "just as effective as a VT".

@Flareon
Your recent posts are:

a. Complaining that the town is on the wrong track because of your delayed claim.
b. Complaining about the past 100 pages of being useless.
c. Someone mentioned Jimmy Cricket before.

You do not.

a. Show how we are on the wrong track,
b. Show how we should use your replacement as being useful.
c. I remember someone mentioned Jimmy in this game before this claim, which bugs me.

@DGB
HAY GAIS I THINK WE HAVE A FAKE TRACKER IN THE TOWN
DGB wrote:I tracked Maemuki Night 1, UKitten Night 2, and Hayker Night 3 (roleblocked). I'm going by memory because I recently cleared my Inbox, but I'm prettye sure.
Question: Who did Mae target again DGB?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

DGB If you lost the actions: Can you mod request it. This
is very important
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@DGB
1. That was unfruitful as anything. Though what bothers me is that you didn't request this information until I noticed that you forgot the important part of your tracker claim:

aka Who the people targeted.

@Ice
The stabbing result cannot be part of the Nobodies because:
a. The consistent flavor is cut to pieces. The one that changes is the one that also killed the Nobody godfather. This means that Heartless scum is switching members. If you want to do the flavor argument, its more likely that the uncaught nobody is cutting people up.

b. The concern was: When DGB full claimed,
she didn't full claim her results accurately

If you consider that Mae was the town jail keeper, and the point of the tracker to is confirm people's actions, Mae's part was missing. If Mae targeted someone that was alive, the tracking result may have confirmed someone else's role. But that was unfruitful.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Snow White
1. If we entertain your SK theory, that means one mafia faction cannot kill because we would have 3 kills or the other explanation is that one mafia faction is not killing.

1a. The more likely reasoning is that scum has a better secondary ability which they would choose over NKing.

2. Actually, I don't have time now, but Heartless scum would tunnel hard on finding the last nobody scum to reduce the chance of (two cross kills if we count Gorrad and SSK/Cobalt :3) crosskilling. Plus it gives them a chance on

@Icerent/Kise/Raider/Ace/RayFrost/Wolf

"cough" You are suffering from Gorradism. Are you seriously doing this? like for reals? The point is to catch scum. Their roles are irrelevant. Their role names, are irrelevant. Why?

They are just going to fake claim a safe claim anyways. Unless all 6 of you are role cops, this speculation is deemed as fluff.

@DGB
You are scummy for fanning the flames for this "flavour scum hunting"

@Ice
So specific, and so anti-town. Why are you role speculating Sajin? You are Gorrad 2.0. Giving DGB/Diz a Riku claim. Giving you a Captian Jack claim. Spoon feeding KH flavour in the most anti-town nature. Your recent posts = scummy.

@Ice/Flare

You do realize that Beast got lynched and Aladdin got mod killed. Again, if they weren't flipped already, why are you literally, discussing townie people and scummy roles again? Especially given that we still killed SSK for claiming Mulan, killed Cobalt for claiming Mickey, and lynched Zito for claiming Donald. 2/3 characters showing more significance then Beast/Aladdin and Mulan being on par as a party member.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:29 am

Post by DTMaster »

Missed the last page.

@Kise

Dude. The only way we could speculate night actions if
we full claim all actions.
We are missing half the equation: like who else did the RBer block, etc....

Hence why I asked DGB. If she is the town tracker, Mae blocked Papa Zito.

That means Papa didn't kill n1, and couldn't steal. If he didn't kill he tried to steal to get role information based on the 2 kills. Based on the flavour.... blah blah blah.

What we know: Mae jailkept someone.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:16 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Kise
Or we can assume Raider is part of the cut to pieces, though tbh I feel that only a nobody can cause that flavour.

The best explaination that would cause Gorrad's death if Raider is Heartless aligned Scar who caused the cut to pieces is that there is another busser/redirector out there.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3551 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Hayker
My Role PM does not tell me why I am fighting with the town, just that I win when all threats are eliminated to the town. I get some normal flavour information that I already know, but that is it.

If you must know: Both Chip and Dale are the builders of the gummi ships. Hence why I bread crumbed my flavour and mason role by throwing gummi blocks.

@Wolf
Wait, in that claim, did Raider just claimed lyncher? Is that the angle you are aiming at?

@SW
It can be possible to have a night/day system. I refrence Battle Mafia and Night Day Mafia where one faction had exclusive day kills and the other had exclusive night kills.

Actually if you run with that theory, that can explain the 3 scum scenario. If Kise flips scum (especially SK) or we get an SK flip
we need to lynch Ice

@Kise
I answered your flavour questions with a thought. No answer?

@Ice
DN/Flare is auto townie now? That reads as a slip of alignment knowledge right there. How do you know this?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Ice Again
DN has a record for being a policy lynch for a reason like Zwet did. DGB's town cred argument fits well here because most townies would like to get rid of those people who appear scummy.

Lurking town's anti-town argument runs thin after a while.

Your defense of DN is scummy. The lack of reference to Flare is troubling me. The right argument is: Flareon appears more townie after replacing for DN, not that DN appears to be scum tunnel magnet.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3655 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Ace/SW/ETC
That confirms the whole cut to pieces thing I've been going on about. /gloating. I've been droning on about this for a long time now.

@Town
Given that we have some claimed people out already

@Ray's flip
I'm confused. Why did Ray die when he hasn't been revived yet? Or did he get shot along the way that I'm missing.

@Ace
DGB gave us her results:

Mae Jailkept Zito
UK did nothing
N3 She was blocked.
N4 Was RBed

2. The claimed cop was one shot.

3. DGB claimed she was RB before you accused her of this:
Ace wrote:DGB, your plan was fail. Absolute fail. So you think a "clever townie" would just follow your lead blindly? I thought it was weird that neither of us were roleblocked. Who wouldn't have? Your other explanations were just plain dumb. A town roleblocker would have almost certainly been discovered by now. Why the hell would a scum roleblocker choose not to target a claimed tracker or a claimed cop? That also makes absolutely no sense. I never claimed to get role information, because that would have been a lie. I claimed to get two things: Alignment and Abilities (any actions).
The eff?

@Claim Chart:

We need one. I'm lost. I could have sworn someone claimed RB after everyone jumped on Kise for potentially being one.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3656 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by DTMaster »

4. Shotty to the Body - Name?
5. Hayker - Name?
7. DTMaster - Dale - Co Busdriver - Essentially VT Now
8. Flareonage - Jimmy the Cricket - VT
9. Starbuck - Name?
14. Sajin - Name?
16. DrippingGoofball - Name? - Tracker
20. UncertainKitten - Name?
21. Iecerint - Captain Jack Sparrow - 2 Shot Day Vig
25. Snow White - Name?
26. ace5993 - Name? - Modified Role/Alignment Cop

Off the top of my head.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 am

Post by DTMaster »

4. Shotty to the Body - Diz
5. Hayker - Name?
7. DTMaster - Dale - Co Busdriver - Essentially VT Now
8. Flareonage - Jimmy the Cricket - VT
9. Starbuck - Name?
14. Sajin - Genie (Note we know he was the Mod voice on Day 1)
16. DrippingGoofball - Riku - Tracker
20. UncertainKitten - Name?
21. Iecerint - Captain Jack Sparrow - 2 Shot Day Vig
25. Snow White - Auron
26. ace5993 - Namine - Modified Role/Alignment Cop (1-shot if I'm correct)

@Ace
Actually I have a question: is there any flavor regarding on how your cop powers work?

@DGB
Abeit: But in terms of Mirroring Ray had a 1-shot scum detecting power. It makes sense for Ace to have that ability. What confuses me is:

a. Due to the flavour reasons: King Mickey had the Flavour instead of Kairi

b. Ace full claimed just a 1-shot cop role. Ray, from his flip and information was obviously a multi-role. Mirroring has been broken

@Shotty
I remember DGB claiming Riku: The Tracker. Though it wasn't a clear claim and she only claimed tracker after some attack. She didn't claim her initial results properly until I attacked her (recall the debate on Mae's role).

In terms of Scum-DGB claiming: It seems too easy to say Mae jailkept Zito because he was dead at the time of the claim (and Mae died N1). The fact that DGB failed to mention this, but was able to clear UK through her track is suspicious. It doesn't help because DGB replaced in D1, so she had to have submitted this.

In terms of Town-DGB: She could be telling the truth and deleted her PMs.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3678 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:15 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Ace

This bugs me.
If you did this:

Ace wrote: I investigated wolf based on a hunch. He was the hammer vote on raider. I figured he had intentionally hammered, and then backed off later once he realized nobody noticed that raider had been lynched. Apparently I was correct.
Why were you calling for a Kise or Raider Lynch, despite the hammer? The fact that you withheld that you knew Raider was lynched prior to this seems
super suspicious
. Especially since this is the first time you make mention of this.

This bugs me: because you did not make mention of Wolf hammering prior to this and only
after he hammered when the mod released his results

Which brings me a question: Why didn't you investigate Kise?

^^ At the above, this reads as extremely scummy.

@Town
If you noticed something when you reread Ace in Iso and the vote count:

Ace voted for Kise, which was his official vote. But since Slicey was behind on the vote count, you notice that Ace went back on the raider wagon
after his Kise vote
. If you think about this, the above post made by ace makes no sense.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3753 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 am

Post by DTMaster »

@DGB
Actually, when I reread your "crumb" it was a loaf with cheese, and butter in it.

@Ace
How can you speculate that given that Slicey announced the hammer
after the Kise wagon got going
. Given the time at the lynch, when I reread wolf, he was heavily tunneling on raider. From what I read, he made no indication to know he was the hammer.

Given the delayed vote count, I don't think any one knew we hammered. The only reason you would suspect Wolf for this is if either knew about the hammer, or suspected wolf hammered Raider pre lynch announcement. (Even found something that might relate to it after the lynch.)

I don't understand your reasoning on your investigation: when it looked like no one knew a hammer had occured.

@Wolf's actions
His logic on Flare is troubling. Based on the flip and his reasoning to vote Raider for the lynch, it makes more sense to have Flare scum now. But that is based on Role PM analysis (which sucks) so blah wifom.

@Hayker
Explain the 3 kills and or the persistant 2 kills a night. You would need to supliment SKs for the extra kills or an unclaimed Vig. If you look at the nature of the targets, they were on all protown players. It's very doubtful a vig is shooting.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 am

Post by DTMaster »

Possible. Tomorrow will determine this.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3816 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Town
Any counter claims (say like Ray Frost) should announce themselves now.

@Ice
I can confirm Flare's information, though it was known much before hand by Mickey that Riku turns into heartless Ansem.

To make things easier for everyone Ansem exists in 3 forms in KH

1. Heartless Ansem which was the main villain in KH1. Riku takes on this appearance as a sign of the darkness that he has in his hearts, but Riku is a hero.

2. Nobody - which is Xehanort. The main villain of KH2 and the leader of the organization.

3. DiZ - Ansem the Wise who helps the main party. The real Ansem, etc, etc.

@Flare
Gorrad discredits the Riku claim. The fact that he did this makes me suspicious, especially since he did a 180 and stopped pushing for a Dis lynch and went the other way when DGB came in. Though I get vibes that Gorrad was buddying DGB based on reputation then, throwing a scum buddy under the bus.

If you read the conversation waaay back in day 1. My partner Vaya suspected the role, but didn't announce it. Then Gorrad came in and derailed the day 1 into: OMG RIKU HE BE BAD AND GOOD BUT MAINLY BAD RAWR RAWR RAWR DERAIL BY FLAVOUR. :p

@NK
Actually something bugs me. Why was the claimed 1-shot cop who used his powers *RayFrost and the iffy*Wolf killed over the claimed Cop and Tracker?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Flare

You reread already?

And you find DGB > Then Ace in terms of scuminess.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Aren't you just accusing both players as scum? I don't see why you need to be that selective if you think Ace is scummier then DGB, but argue that DGB is manipulative scum.

The only thing scummier then scum is more scum.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3829 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Flare wrote: I'd rather lynch less obvious scum because we pretty much know not to listen to anything Ace tells us. The less obvious scum will continue to deceive us and feed us wrong information and false suspicions. We won't be fulled by Ace but we can easily be fooled by DGB
Flare wrote: You're right. I really don't care which one we lynch. I just want DGB to know that I'm on to her
That was a quick change.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3849 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 am

Post by DTMaster »

Hold on.

@Sajin
Claim actions. Now. You claimed Recruitable Mason Joat with Ray, which makes sense in terms of what occurred.

@Snow White
You are missing the point. Ace claims to investigate Wolf based on the hammer. But
no one knew about the hammer
until a delayed Slicey did a vote count and a hammer was done without us knowing. Ace tunneled heavily on a Kise and Radier for their scuminess, but he didn't investigate Kise?

How does one go ITT Raider and/or Kise scum => Wolf scum on some weak reasoning.

If Ace is justfying that Wolf is scummy for the hammer
he had to have known that wolf hammered before
. If he doesn't that means
He can prove the wolf knew he hammered in a reread

When I reread Wolf and the end game: it read has a competing hammer between Kise and Raider. Not Wolf knowing that he hammered.

@Ace
Explain in more detail your wolf investigation and my above accusation. you are side stepping this.

@Flare
You have yet to comment on the three kills. Do you assume DGB is correct that Kise protected a scum person (aka someone he thought who was town), or do we have 3 killing factions here.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 am

Post by DTMaster »

@SW

Translation error. From FF7 Aerith was Aeris. The name is interchangeable.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:06 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Sajin
Actually, I should clarify. If you claimed JOAT, you are good as dead and/or blocked. I recommend you claim your actions. You pretty much one step away from a full claim.

With the pool narrowing down quickly, I would rather have a potential confirmed townie and lynch some unconfirmed people then to end in night with a dead JOAT.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Ice

The name seems insignificant. The role is plausable, and there has been no CC.

@Town
ITT Starbuck and UK are invisible. I dislike this.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Sajin
1.I'm under the impression you are a Joat: So Protects, Blocks, Kills and Investigate is the traditional sense of Joat. If you are modified reflector/bullet proof, of course you don't claim that. If you are a modified Joat, just claim modified Joat with wishes.

The fact that you claim Joat means I hope you used other actions mmkay? Or do you want to just say: I just investigated, is good enough.

Note to self: Sajin is drawing unnecessary attention about his other abilities by pulling out his WIFOM, when the easiest way is: I just investigated but got an innocent. He did not need to mention anything about bulletproof/reflection at all. Even a mention that he only investigated is sufficient to claim. Sajin is most likely a role cop. If he is a role cop, it's most likely that Sajin is heartless scum.

2. My case against Ace isn't about his role, its about his logic when he investigated Wolf. How does that make any sense when Ace has yet to prove that Wolf intentionally hammered?

We have a delayed lynch due to the mod being away. We have a developing wagon on Kise after Raider's wagon "fell". We have Wolf heavily tunneling on Raider (read in ISO). But I can't find a mention where Wolf hammered, knowing that he did, whcih is the base of Ace's case.

Since Ace is not answering, explain how Ace's reasoning is pro town when I see
no indication that anyone knew about the hammer
. It makes more sense to investigate Kise rather then to investigate wolf if no one knew about the hammer.

Even Slicey mentioned the hammer vote was many pages before the official vote count.

3. Can you quote the system to bread crumb your mason claim?

4. Shouldn't you post yours as well? I don't understand why yours is last when mine is obvious.

I have Ace as my top scum. Flare for back tracking. DGB for anti-town claiming style.

@Star
DGB claimed her Mae result which was supported by the fact it was metioned day 2.

@Flare
Scum list.

@UK
You dissapear off the radar: reminds me of scum lying low as town and (other scum) fight each other to the death.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Town

Snow White is Confirmed Double Voter Townie

I have to reveal a second part of my co-mason claim due to her actions. I have a second power of hide. I gain the hiding powers when my partner dies because I'm too slow to operate my ships to bus properly, so I can fly away at night. If I use this at night, I cannot use it the next night (so an every other day I can hide).

I've used it on night 2, and night 4 since I felt that I was an obvious target based on my claim. I cannot hide tonight.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Starbuck

N1 - Mae Jailed Zito. Wait. If a jail keeper jails sucm do they die? If a body guard protects scum, do they die? I'm used to IRC where the body guard kills the attacker.

If the role is different in the fourm game, Kise could clear someone if he was able to block a kill with his body (like a human shield).

N2 - UK did nothing.

N3 and N4 were blocked events.

@Ace

Here is your case for your night action choice which you are still ignoring me about:
Ace wrote:I investigated wolf based on a hunch. He was the hammer vote on raider. I figured he had intentionally hammered, and then backed off later once he realized nobody noticed that raider had been lynched. Apparently I was correct.
Ace wrote:I meant that AFTER I FOUND OUT wolf was the hammer, I became suspicious. I did not know he was the hammer at the time. I have already explained why I investigated wolf. Honestly if you guys are going to go along with DGB's ridiculous theory there's not much I can do anymore to defend myself. I have already tried to explain my actions during the night and the day so far to the best of my ability. DGB keeps coming up with case after case on me that makes absolutely no sense. I don't know who to vote for right now. Snow Wite is still one of my top suspects. I would LOVE to lynch DGB but unfortunately I think she is town. Iec and Hayker are also town. Not sure what to think of the rest yet, although I will be re-reading the whole thread so I should have more opinions later today.
I asked you to prove this
You haven't.

When I reread Wolf (Yes I reread wolf) on his last post when he voted raider
he showed no indication that wolf knew he had the hammer
he did not back off the raider train. Here are his posts vote and post vote.
wolframnhart wrote:Site might be lagging for some people, I know it is for me.

I am not completely sold on Simba being in the game. I don't feel Scar is here because I agree with Kise, the flavor of the kills doesn't seem to fit, and if I had to make an educated guess I would think the actual council would be the Heartless scum, and the more popular Nobodies making up the Nobody scum team.

However the flavor doesn't seem to be mod flavor, just made up flavor.

Example:

Flare said his character is Jiminey Cricket, and
flare wrote:My journal is erased and I'm working with the town to get rid of all threats and hopefully get my notes back.
while raider said:
Raider wrote:I'm Simba, king of my homelands which is the Pride Lands. Scar so killed my father, the bastard. I was so trying to kill him so the only real help I have is that someone named scar is in this game and is scum. Yeah I know not of much help and of course you guys think its something off the wiki or some crap like that.
Flare's flavor explained why he was helping the town, where as raider just tells us in not mod sounding words a simple recap of The Lion King, without any reason he is helping the town. And why would he be given information on what villan is in this game? That doesn't sound like something Slicey would give away.

vote raider
wolframnhart wrote:
Iecerint wrote:I'm trying to decide whether we should claim whether helps-town is in our PMs. On the one hand, it will help us determine whether this is null. On the other hand, we need to make sure players don't weasel out of it.
True Iecerint, it's an iffy situation. I still say though why would Slicey tell Raider a villain that is in the game? Even if Slicey didn't tell him who Scar was, it is still information that I don't see Slicey giving out.
wolframnhart wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
Iecerint wrote:I'm trying to decide whether we should claim whether helps-town is in our PMs. On the one hand, it will help us determine whether this is null. On the other hand, we need to make sure players don't weasel out of it.
True Iecerint, it's an iffy situation. I still say though why would Slicey tell Raider a villain that is in the game? Even if Slicey didn't tell him who Scar was, it is still information that I don't see Slicey giving out.
I have said this before but who cares if there is a role of scar in the game or not. I am not even positive there is someone with that role name. No one is going to claim it so speculating on a possibility that the role could be in this game is just a waste of time. At best it is nothing to be concerned about as we can also just name every evil character in the game and say these roles could be in this game.
you are not positive there is a role of scar in this game? You said:
Raider wrote:I'm Simba, king of my homelands which is the Pride Lands. Scar so killed my father, the bastard. I was so trying to kill him so
the only real help I have is that someone named scar is in this game and is scum.
Yeah I know not of much help and of course you guys think its something off the wiki or some crap like that.
Bolded I did. Sounds like you are positive there raider, and now you say you aren't?
wolframnhart wrote:A)Why is Kise being hard to lynch a good omen?

B)I am lost on the Kise case i admit...
wolframnhart wrote:Yes I am making a big deal out of it Raider. You
claimed
you knew Scar was in the game. You basically said you were privy to information. Then you went back and said you didn't know, when you said you knew the first time around. DN (nor Flare) was not lynched. Kise lied. []bYou[/b] lied and I believe you lied about your role entirely. I don't care which villains are in the game, scum is scum.

Both lies are bad either way, i am just saying that you lied to try and protect yourself, which means you lied about your role, in other words you are scum.
wolframnhart wrote:I don't care if Scar is or is not in this game, what I care about is that you said (once again) you
knew
Scar was in this game, then you said you didn't know if he was or wsn't, you lied about the fact that he was or wasn't in this game, which to me means you lied about your role pm, I won't say this again raider.
You claimed Wolf intentionally hammered then backed off
I don't see this. I see someone bullshitting their investigation choices when I clearly see Wolf tunneling on raider till the end. He showed no indication that he was aware of the hammer and
he did not back off
. Had wolf voted Kise, or DGB or someone after his Raider vote I would agree with your choice.

Ace prove why you did your investigation. You are side stepping my posts. I will hammer you to death if this keeps up.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I would like to add, his latest vote was the one I quoted was the hammering vote.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3954 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Flare

Snow White has role information that I kept hidden from the town. The fact that she tried to give Starbuck's vote to me and it failed means:

She legit targeted me and was not one of the people who killed last night

@Ice
In this case, it's better for me to full claim because there is no basis for how I can confirm SW's actions. I claimed essentially like a VT. I'm still a PR here.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Ace
Waiting for you.

@Starbuck
1. If SW flips scum, DGB is auto scum.

2. If SW is a double voting Scum, she tried to buff the mason claimed chipmunk and got role information out of it in one night.

3. I just noticed: Can you point out how DGB said or it is being said that DGB was role blocked every night? I recall someone saying that DGB could claim RB every night from now till the end game if DGB was fake claiming scum. That was part of the case that Ace did.

@SW
1. I'm a Coward, not a Town Hider. So my hide is a self protect. If I hide with someone, and was still alive, I would have claimed my targets since I would have potentially cleared 2 people.

@Mod
Prod Hayker
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3991 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by DTMaster »

On iPhone and I will quote my response starbuck, but it's more appropreate that DGB answers it.infact an Iso reread would show when DGB claimed her actiOns. Why are you asking me this again?

Also ITT flareon is being scummy and antitown in the above post. The number of VTs is unimportant, scumhunting and role information to clear someone is what matters. Usless post is useless. Unless you flareon are going to use game balancing and role analysis based on the current flips, your worries are unfounded.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4028 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Wait

@Sajin
1. Did Ray try to give Zito an extra life before? This is important, do you know how Ray caught Zito scum as a Reviver?

2. I assume Hayker is scummier then UK?

@Hayker
Where are you?

@Starbuck
I still don't understand why you are asking me to sift through DGB's posts to find her claims when you can. It just is... unproductive.

But anyways

DGB - N1 Result Mae Targeted Zito
DGB wrote:I'll say this though. If Papa Zito has a power, and used it last night, it failed. Lame, eh? I'm guessing that Maemuki jailed him, but. Who knows? Papa Zito was very pro-town, he'd be a choice jailkeep target.
DGB wrote: I tracked Maemuki Night 1, UKitten Night 2, and Hayker Night 3 (roleblocked). I'm going by memory because I recently cleared my Inbox, but I'm prettye sure.
DGB wrote:Maemuki had targetted Zito.
N2 - UK did nothing
DGB wrote:Speaking of which, UncertainKitten slept all night.
DGB wrote: I tracked Maemuki Night 1, UKitten Night 2, and Hayker Night 3 (roleblocked). I'm going by memory because I recently cleared my Inbox, but I'm prettye sure.
DGB wrote:But then UKitten didn't do the NK
N3 - RB
N4 - RB
DGB wrote: Well as it turns out, I was roleblocked. I thought it would be a long shot, but I pretended I was not roleblocked, and that I had a result. I figured, someone may either come out and say I'm lying, but more likely, they'd keep their mouth shut, because only the roleblocker would know that I'm lying. I thought there was a fair chance that someone would DISCRETELY try to cast doubt on my story.
DGB wrote:Yes, I confirm the roleblock.
@UK
Why did you post saying: I hate large games, this is why, blah blah?

@Flare
You forgot about the fact that Namine is a good girl. She turned to Sora's side at the end of KH:COM.

Can we kill Hayker who seems to be invisible, or can we kill Starbuck actually. Her question to make me look up DGB's actions is scummy because it looks like she is trying to participate in conversation with me, but isn't. However, Starbuck has been pressuring DGB which is a good sign of skepticism.

Vote: Hayker

PS: We should MC given that half the town is out with their roles. I suggest Starbuck or Hayker to claim next.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by DTMaster »

!! But WAIT
Sajin wrote:The fact that rayfrost picked me up sortof neutered his role, his masonship with me was more useful, otherwise he would of brought plum back. Why? Because of my Wish ability.

Want to know how Rayfrost knew Zito was a nobody? That was me. (the info went to me, we established a code to communicate the info in the day time and Rayfrost called zito out. Notice how I did not post for a while that day and then when I did, Rayfrost immediately calls Zito out with secret one shot info? Yep.

Btw, my wishes work functionally as: is this person town, heartless, nobody or other. GF investigation immunity and millers still apply. (and this is another reason I asked DGB about the miller ability, that would not make sense to show up as heartless and nobody to me).

My wishes can actually do more things then just investigate but I really do not find that particularly good to discuss at this time.

And lastly my role name: Genie, Town (formerly Unaligned) Jack of ALL Trades.
Multiuse Joat?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:05 am

Post by DTMaster »

I'm a willing hammer. I'm going to see if ace posts anything by this evening (in my time in MST).

Though I'd much prefer a Hayker lynch which in comparison to Ace, quite horrible in terms of content.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:13 am

Post by DTMaster »

Actually I changed my mind. Though we have Sotty scum stalling, and Hayker scum lurking and I see Flareon being scum's best friend as VI.

@Flareon
You've been ignoring the fact that we had a godfather flip
who is immune to investigation and shows up as townie to a sane-cop investigation
. The only useful results are guilties.

The diffrence between my clearing SW and Sajin clearing Starbuck is: I proved that SW didn't kill last night, but Sajin can't prove that Starbuck didn't kill last night.

Vote: Ace
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 am

Post by DTMaster »

I believe Sotty and Hayker stalled that. You think they would come within a day to post their claims before the deadline?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I'll post the the Busdriver QT but since Vaya died N1 it's pretty short:

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/bQ69jnVuiHhn
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by DTMaster »

In hindsight I should have pushed harder on a wolf case. Vaya's early game suspicions were spot on.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4354 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by DTMaster »

It was the cupcake avatar, not your words dear.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”