The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (isolation #200) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'd much rather have you touch milk, unless your new ability involves killing him.

@PZ: Im still waiting on that case you know...
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #201) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:07 am

Post by dramonic »

when they are touched, they can do their action. The night after, the touched is blocked. The night after, he can do his thing again.

amiright?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #202) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

1. Tons of useless throw-away posts/one liners.
You're one to talk

2. Lots of rolefishing and speculation.
Erm... no?

3. Consummate bandwagoner.
And that's scummy because...? You know, bandwagons are the main weapon of the town

In addition:

1. Voted Kise (iso 1) for his goofy intro. Backs off when nobody joins. Scum looking for an easy wagon.
Right, next time I claim impossible role I'll make sure to call out whoever votes me because it's scummy =_=

2. Jumped townie DeathNote
Like 6 other players. I'm hardly jumping everyone

3. Pushed a townie to suicide to "confirm he isn't mafia". (Iso 36) Then derided Jordan for lacking patience. (Iso 55)
First, having him suicide confirms he isn't mafia, second it allows us to build extra reads, according to how whoever he kills flip.
You called that pushing for a suicide? He has a killing power, kick-starting the development of the game is town. Also, we told him to wait.

**4. Called DGB (confirmed townie) antitown for voting Kublai Khan (confirmed scum) (Iso 56)**
DGB wrote:vote: Kublai Khan because I'm always happy to help bus'ing scum.
SHe'd have to be scum herself to bus, I called her out on it.

5. Calls Snow_Bunny newb town (Iso 61) after asking the bomb to blow her up (Iso 41) and then wants her dead (Iso 64) and then votes her (iso 145) and still wants her dead (iso 173)
Did I say I wanted her dead in ISO 61? Oh look, I did!

6. Lists Kublai Khan as neutral, the top choice of all scum partners (Iso 61)
Hey look, my read on you is neutral too! You must be scum!

7. Votes chamber for his joke post (iso 113). Backs off when nobody joined. See Kise
I believed he was serious

8. Terribad reason for voting Milkshake (jailkeep = scum since when?); drops not because he's wrong but because "you guys are unwilling to follow through" (iso 170)
I believe he's the strangler, it's a good enough reason for me. Also if nobody is willing to lynch him except me my vote serves no purpose on him. I think it's pretty general knowledge I think he's scum.

Answers are bolded.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #203) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:36 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm confused as to why my 2733 is supposedly lynch worthy. I'm simply nulling his case point by point. <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #204) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:03 am

Post by dramonic »

wouldnt be a big loss XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #205) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:30 am

Post by dramonic »

LlamaFluff wrote: on the merit that he is not dramonic
If that's your reason you should ALL drop dead:lol:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #206) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:31 am

Post by dramonic »

VP Baltar wrote:care to come clean dram? Want to make changes to your claim?
Hmm? My claim is 100% legitimate.

The converters are not responsible for the death of the giver.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #207) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 am

Post by dramonic »

ja
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2792 (isolation #208) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:25 am

Post by dramonic »

We really arent responsible for the giver's death. Heck, my PM really says I'm anti-violence :S

I really DO believe Milk is the strangler. investigate him or rolename him or touch him, but dont leave the villain alive!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #209) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:29 am

Post by dramonic »

hmm, outing buddies
KK, among others.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (isolation #210) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Kise wrote:Awesome game, CKD. Dram being scum means I don't know my meta on him like I thought. Then again, he could have been hunting for rival scum (SK) so that's why I trusted him.
Honestly I REALLY thought I'd caught SKshake. Had he been lynched earlier, I'd have died for sure. However if he'd been the SK this game would've been a whole lot easier for converters ^_^;
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”