populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #91 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:16 am

Post by populartajo »

Work. Busy. Shit. V/LA. Tomorrow night.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #220 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by populartajo »

tajo is in da house.

quick reread so Ill just toss whatever catches my attention.
Seraph wrote:BTW, the cop shouldn't investigate me. I'm a miller. Just saying.
First time as a miller? What motivated you for claiming in your first post?

I agree with Crazy in 23 about Seraph claim being null. If he acts scummy, he dies though.
dtmaster wrote:Agreed with the town consensus
Define town consensus.
ben wrote:Vote Gieff
No more comments?

Shanba, what do you think is the optymal play for a miller?
BloodCovenent wrote:
vollkan wrote: Pfft. If I was scum, I would be terrified about drawing attention to myself and would have been too scared to post the obvious wifom you refer to.
The fact you evidently failed to turn you mind to this clearly establishes opportunism.
Unvote, Vote: BloodCovenent
Isn't that more WIFOM there? And it feels like an OMGUS vote too.
-I'm just saying.
First serious accusation. And a terrible one.
BC wrote:now that I think about it, let's not get into a discussion of what scum would do, and when. At least not now. We can later.
Wut?

Shanba, your reaction to the BC hate is interesting. Care to explain?

GIEFF, in post 50 why did you vote CKD when you were waiting for a BC answer?
GIEFF wrote:It's not random, but I'm not going to give my reasons right now.
Any idea when?

DTmaster votes GIEFF and asks for information. DTmaster, why did you vote GIEFF?

Vi, why so "random stage" in 63? What do you think of GIEFF and BC?

GIEFF is very agressive against tubby against something very weak. (joke with Vi)
Ehhhh, something is off here. He seems a lot pushier in this game than in his others.
Unvote. Vote: DTMaster.
Links or it didnt happen. Ask the mod if you can provide links of ongoing games.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
GIEFF wrote:Nope. You have no idea what the mod meant by "first to enter the room?"
most likely it is a randomly generated choice with flavor.
CKD, no more comments of the game?

Nikanor 93. Kay I can understand your reasoning here. Not saying I agree with it but I understand your motivation.
tubby wrote: Now a claimed miller and i really don't want to speak on the implications of of that right now for fear of making myself look completely scummy.
why so worried about making yourself look scummy? You are sounding like a noob, tubby, not the tubby I know.

IH was affected by a slow acting poison. Mod action, day action, delayed night action, etc? Flavor leans mod shenanigans and prob ice breaker since it was so early and with no prob read on IH he is obv going to be saved.
vollkan wrote:
Vote to Save: IH

Haylen wrote:
unvote
Vote to Save: IH

How do we know he isnt mafia though?
Unvote, Vote: Haylen
How do I know you aren't mafia?
What is the reasoning for this vote, Volkan?

Vi keeps being so "random stage" in 118.
Vi wrote:I agree with Shanba to a point, plus E-Badger's blabbering during the poisoning is worth further investigation.
Unvote: Benmage
Vote: ElectricBadger (L-13)
Finally. I want your opinions on BC, kay.

Im getting newbie town vibes from Haylen. She was the only paranoid when voting to save IH. Also the fuck off is a slight towntell.
badger wrote:The only thing I can muster to match that quality is a healthy dose of OMGUS:
Vote Vi
Really? Why havent you commented on anything else, badger?

Vi-badger debate ahead. Something off here. I cant really decide what yet.

Tubby is being very agressive when responding to GIEFF valid points.

BC gets his Zazie costume and starts spamming the thread with weak stuff. Not too fan of it.

WTF is going on with tubby? How is being annoying a reason to vote someone?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #224 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by populartajo »

TL DR,

Conclusion

I like

2. Vollkan
5. Nikanor
6. Shanba
8. Haylen
9. Gieff
12. Cicero

Needs more posting, BM please prod/replace this people.

3. ZazieR
4. RandomLunatic
10. Yosarian2
22. Alkaline
24. Charter

Neutral

7. Mariyta
11. IH
14. Crazy
16. Vi
20. ElectricBadger
19. Seraphim
21. DTMaster
23. SpyreX

I dont like

1. BloodCovenent
13. Tubby216
18. Benmage
15. CuriousKarmaDog

Not liking Blood Covenant being serious in a weak vote in random stage. Not liking his Zazie personification that pretty much is garbage where he agrees, disagrees and notes stuff without even explaining why. I want some top suspects in your next post. And why are you still voting Vollkan?

Deciding if tubby is just being antitown on purpose. Benmage gives me a bad feeling in his answers. And any reason why we dont have a better read from our mayor CKD?

Unvote Vote : Blood.

FOS: Tubby, Ben and CKD.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #225 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by populartajo »

Nikanor wrote:
tajo wrote:Ask the mod if you can provide links of ongoing games.
No point. I don't know DTM's roles in those games, so nothing conclusive can be drawn.
So in which games DTM is town and he is pushy?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #233 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:44 am

Post by populartajo »

GIEFF wrote:
populartajo wrote:GIEFF is very agressive against tubby against something very weak. (joke with Vi)
No, I didn't start getting aggressive until tubby lied about why he unvoted Spyrex, and pretended not to care what anybody thought of him.
Why did you ask tubby (twice) about his joke relationship with Vi?
Nikanor wrote:
tajo wrote:So in which games is DTM
confirmed
town and pushy?
None. In any case, he only has one game in which he is confirmed (as far as his wiki goes, anyway). He wasn't as pushy in that one as he was in the phrase I quoted. That's why I voted him.
Do you think being pushy is a scumtell? Who else do you think is scummy?
ElectricBadger wrote:
populartajo wrote:
badger wrote:The only thing I can muster to match that quality is a healthy dose of OMGUS:
Vote Vi
Really? Why havent you commented on anything else, badger?
...says the guy who hasn't posted any comments at all until page 9. By my count 4/12 of my posts address Vi, and those weren't brief; nor was the one you cited misleadingly above. I've also directed posts at CKD, BC, GIEFF, the random attack, and Tubby. And didn't find the thread "TL DR". What should I be addressing? Please explain why you made a false accusation in the face of facts: I'm not the most chatty player here, but I'm a very long shot from the least.
Why so overdefensive, badger? First I was V/LA until yesterday night so check your facts right. Second, your Vi vote is a lazy OMGUS. Third I dont remember any solid opinions of you, so if you could give a summary of the game so far, what would it be?
ElectricBadger wrote:
populartajo wrote:Vi-badger debate ahead. Something off here. I cant really decide what yet.
I've seen this before from you, and it's no less scummy here. Implying an accusation without evidence or explanation is vile; at the least you're inviting scum to attempt a mislynch, at the worst you're testing the waters for one of your own. If there's something 'off', cite it.
Of course Im going to cite it when I cant really decide yet, captain genius. There is no palpable evidence. Im not even saying you or Vi and scum. Im just pointing things I find off in the hopes I can understand them later. Might be wrong, might be right. Check my other games. I always do this, regardless of alignment.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Pop, so the fact that you dont have a read on me, puts me in the "i dont like catagory"....but charter and others, who have posted in this game about the same as I are in the "needs to post more"....so basically the only thing putting me in the "I dont like catagory" is that I am mayor?
and yes Pop, right now I dont have more thoughts I want to share about the game.
You are a triple voter, so your vote is important, even if you dont think its true. At least I want a summary of the game, what you are thinking. How am I supposed to get a read on you? One paragraph would be enough.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #240 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 am

Post by populartajo »

Gieff : yeah badger and me are in another game together. Ongoing but badger already linked it. What was the motivation for asking if we had played before?

Badger, why are you voting Gieff?

Also, I like your summary but tl/dr. What about if you give/reiterate/point me to opinions on the following situations?

a) Blood Covenant case.

b) Haylen case.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #242 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 am

Post by populartajo »

Nikanor wrote:
tajo wrote:Do you think being pushy is a scumtell?
Not at all. Pushiness is playstyle-based. Again, the reason I voted DTM is becuase I saw a discrepancy in playstyle. It's called a meta-attack. Are you going anywhere with this? I feel like I'm repeating myself over and over.
Kay, I understand your case. The thing is that it was odd that you used "games" to backup your first accusation but now you are using only one game as solid evidence. Its a so-so scumtell and I really want to understand you. Can you quote what gave you the impression that dtmaster is less agressive in his other game?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #243 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 am

Post by populartajo »

charter wrote:My scum sense is tingling.

unvote, vote Mariyta
Explain.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #353 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:40 am

Post by populartajo »

Havent reread all I missed, will post later with more information, but this tubby thing is the hot topic. The scumslip is pretty damning.

I think he is at L-1.

Claim or die.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #504 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 am

Post by populartajo »

Grandpa had car accident. No access until things get better. If I take too long please replace me.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #563 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 am

Post by populartajo »

Im back. Grandpa is still in the hospital but he is well.

Expect a reread from me tonight.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #598 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:21 am

Post by populartajo »

Im in the mood for a reread.
Basic conclusion from gieff, badger and maryita flip is that BC is not mafia. 44 and 45 are scum piling against an easy target. I somehow doubt posterior attacks are from scum, so IH and Spyrex look good in this scenario. Posterior Gieff trap even confirm this reasoning.
Im not liking Vi asking constantly for why benmage voted GIEFF without reason in page 2-3. Now that we know GIEFF is scum this smells like possible rolefishing.
Ok, now why was IH poisoned when it was obvious that he was going to be saved? Something doesnt add up here. Unless its a timed action, but why IH?
GIEFF wrote:
DTMaster wrote:Is it too early to assume that IH struck a nail with his posts on his scum targets? It seems weird that the poison was used already on IH.
I very much doubt scum would use poison for that reason.
It seems to me that a more sensible scum-motivation could be to incriminate those people IH has said he suspected. What do you think?
You know what? I believe GIEFF. More reason to clear BC and prob Spyrex here.
Also based on the tone in why GIEFF talks with DTMaster (what do you think?) Im thinking they are prob not scum together.
Geting the same bad feeling from badger's Vi vote. It feels extremely forced.
badger wrote:Interesting that IH was attacked after voting BC, and now Vi is voting me for expressing the same suspicion, limiting that conversation while also trying to stifle any attempt to find out who did the attack.
Scumbuddies har.
And once again, this attack feels forced. Ironically enough, GIEFF explains it better in 160.
GIEFF wrote:EB, if the poisoner decided to poison somebody who was attacking BC, why would they choose IH? There were many people who expressed suspicion of him. If the poisoner's aim was really to protect BC, then killing IH would do a poor job of it. Or do you feel IH was the ringleader, and his death would destroy BC's wagon?
The tubby wagon is fueled by gieffscum. More badgerbussing, more maryta bussing.
Im not liking Vi unvote for badger and a revote for benmage.
Spyrex keeps pushing the BC case and ignoring pretty much everything else. Dont like it at all.
Kay, I like how GIEFF uses me to bus badger in page 10. And Im starting to understand why gieff asked me if we had played together (a very odd question). Very probable badger told him that we played together in night 0.
GIEFF wrote:
populartajo wrote:Gieff : yeah badger and me are in another game together. Ongoing but badger already linked it. What was the motivation for asking if we had played before?
I meant Badger and Vi, actually. Badger went so quickly to the "huff" defense that I wondered if there was some history there.
BS. And I still dont like why Vi is being mentioned in this scumbag fest. And the folllowing quote doesnt give me pause:
Vi wrote:The pressure on ElectricBadger by tajo and GIEFF is criminally bad. I'm hitting a brick wall as to whether tajo is scummy by intuition, though. I definitely want one or both of them dead by endgame.
So why did Vi start defending badger (after he was one of his suspects) and suspecting GIEFFscum and me? He finally votes GIEFF but why does he prefer him when I was the one starting the attack?
GIEFF wrote:Why did you ask Benmage (twice) why he was voting for me?
Yes, I also want to know why. But wait, why did GIEFF wait 10 pages to come up with this accusation?
Must admit that the posterior Vi-GIEFF debate circa page 14 feels very genuine.
badger wrote:Vi has done an abrupt 180 from being my main accuser to defending me. Not sure yet what to make of it yet.
Me neither.
dtmaster wrote:If tubby flips town (for what ever reason since that possibility might exist) scum would dogpile onto him. With 14 people to sift through it'll be hard to sift through but it gives us a direction to begin. Just something to keep in mind if this goes through lynch.
Kay, this post looks bad now that tubby is town. You dont need to hunt the wagon before the result is known. Why did you think this was a good idea?
Vollkan death is pretty much a daykill rushed by the supposed tubby lynch. I dont think a vig would target volkan so its probable third party or mafia also have a daykill.
ElectricBadger wrote:
Unvote, vote charter,
still waiting for an explanation.
Okay, there is something that doesnt fit here and its bugging me intensively. Badger knew Maryta was scum. Why did he prefer to attack charter (that was obv hinting role info) instead of bussing Mariyta? Only he knows.
Disliking Crazy active lurking and bc pushing.
badger wrote:Re: the kills, the only one that I have a solid read on is vollkan, who was certainly a scum kill. I don't believe he was very scummy and was one of the most active townies, a prime scum target that was probably rushed in the last minute before the lynch ended the day. I suspect the killer lies among one of the posters from CKD on; his triple vote switched the lynch from upcoming to imminent. Still leaves a lot of suspects, unfortunately.
So: Tajo, charter, DT, CKD, and Yos.
From those posts alone, Yos appears the worst:
I think Im going to believe badger here and assume this was a scum daykill. Assuming badger sent the kill, this could prob clear a lot of players here (inc charter, me, DT, CKD and Yos.) Still could be another mafiagroup kill, sk daykill but this could become important as the game progresses.
dtmaster wrote:@Charter
Answer the questions on your case against Mariya. If you are trying to get reactions results in a similar manner like GIEFF then it's really backfiring, just like his attempt to bait BC. If you have a plausible case against her then bring it out now. Have some motivation.
Vote Charter
Terrible vote there, master.
Lol at badger preferring to kill the investigation rather than the investigator. But why?
Vi wrote:On a related note, charter, I would like for you to fullclaim.
Why?
Mariyta wrote:I might as well claim now. I'm a day roleblocker of sorts. I can change or completely cancel any abilities the person has. I have no control over whether it changes/cancels the ability, or how it changes it. I can change who I'm blocking at any point during the day. I blocked CKD to see if it would cancel out his 3 votes, but apparently it didn't because he still had 3 when he voted tubby. Then I switched it to Nikanor.
I think this is was a distorter does, a double day roleblocker.
Nikanor 451 is lulz.
Nikanor wrote:@Everyone: If you are a townie who poisoned IH, please claim now.
DTMaster and Nika are being very anticharter. In fact Im worried a lot about DTmaster since he did vote Maryita and then switched to charter.
Kay wrote:The reason is that, instead of coming up guilty to investigations, an investigation will KILL ME. So don't do it. Rolename is Very Scummy Townie.
Ok, this seems more believable and is kinda easy to verify.
Yos is very likely not mafia.
More fluff and finally Mariyta gets lynched.
Shanba dies. Why?
DTMaster wrote:I'm working on a response for Yos but real life calls since University started for me. Sorry but please bare with me since I'm gathering quotes. To support some of my points. But per requested anti-town play initiated.
Vote: DTMaster
WTF?

I fully support a DTMaster lynch. Im also not liking Nikanor and my paranoid spidey senses are thinking in a Vi-badger-GIEFF megabussing scenario day 1. Spyrex and Crazy also need to make a scumlist in their following posts.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #599 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:22 am

Post by populartajo »

With that said:

Unvote Vote: DTMaster.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #610 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:13 am

Post by populartajo »

charter wrote:
GUYS! NEW PLAN! LYNCH SPYREX NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNVOTE, VOTE SPYREX

DO NOT QUESTION THIS. WE ARE SPEEDLYNCHING SPYREX! GOGOGOGOG

IF ANYONE VOTES FOR DTMASTER FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE SCUMMIER THAN HE IS.
But DTMaster is also very likely scum.

Why dont we let Spyrex to our lovely vig?

Also, why did you target Spyrex?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #612 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 am

Post by populartajo »

You are far from being confirmed town, charter. Remember Rocissi? Yeah, you are very likely an investigative (or something like that) role and I feel you are prob town but everybody is free to question why you did what you did.

I still say that Spyrex should be a vig target (yeah, Im talking to you badger killer). I would also like a claim in his next post.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #616 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:56 am

Post by populartajo »

charter wrote:tajo looks a LOT like SpyreX's buddy who knows he is bulletproof or something. Yes, I remember Rocossi, and what I learned from it is, if you're a scum cop KEEP IT TO YOURSELF and just build cases on your targets to confirm yourself like that. For all I care you guys can lynch me as soon as I tell you to lynch someone and they aren't scum. Until then, lynch who I say unless someone has concrete information otherwise, and they are free to out themselves as scum as well.
But charter there could be a lot of things that could go wrong, specially in a bm game and where we also have no idea how are you getting your results. Games are lost that way. As I said, we dont win anything by speeding things. The optymal play is to vig him and dont speedlynch him specially when we know someone killed badger yesterday and we have a very likely scum in our current wagon. If that doesnt work, and I somehow am terrible unlucky and Spyrex is indeed a bulletprof or something like that, then we lynch him.

Dont get me wrong. I think you are prob town and I think Spyrex has played a very meh game for a player of his level. But we still should evaluate every piece of information.

I repeat, Spyrex next post should be a claim.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #617 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 am

Post by populartajo »

charter wrote:I'd like to make this perfectly clear.
IF YOU ARE A VIG, DO NOT SHOOT SPYREX!
Clearly something bad will happen to you if you do.
You are not making any sense here and you are doing baseless assumptions.

Ill tell you something, I dont care about the order since I know that I dont have any information about Spyrex or whatsoever. I have no idea of the votes on each wagon but the vig can kill dtmaster and only after that we can proceed with our spyrex lynch. Deal? Or are you going to say that omg, tajo is also scum with dtmaster?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #619 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 am

Post by populartajo »

charter wrote:Well, judging by how SpyreX immediately jumped on to DTMaster, and despite atrocious play by DTMaster, I don't see how he is scum. I certainly wouldn't mind him getting vigged, but we are not lynching him. I don't think scum can afford to bus anymore, because I think their numbers must be dwindling.
I can see a lot of ways in why dtmaster and spyrex can be both scum after that vote. This is the kind of assumptions you should stop making.
charter wrote:I'm pretty sure one of the lurkers/flakers is scum (just probabilities) but you've stepped up in to that role nicely. If we lynch someone besides SpyreX (which we're not going to do, but hypothetical) it would be you.
Yey, I think in optymal play that must mean I am scum. Or there is something else?
charter wrote:None of what I have said this game is a "baseless assumption". I'm not explaining anything, but there is plenty to back it up.
Lets try something nice here. Assume you are tajotown, what would be your reaction to a claim like yours?. Just try to be in my shoes for a second. You really cant blame me for being paranoid about you or try to find the best play, can you?

Charter, relax a little.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #632 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:00 am

Post by populartajo »

Yeah, charter flip shows once again that nothing can be taken at face value here. Good luck Maryita was scum there. Spyrex very obvious guilty result should be treated as null. And charter kill was obv not made by Spyrex. Im very sure that it was made for someone that wanted charter death to pursue Spyrex lynch.

I really dont see any reason to keep DTMaster alive. His last Crazy attack is total BS.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #634 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:I have a hunch that charter wasn't a normal "paranoid cop". If he was, then what was all that stuff about how Marytia poisoned someone? He wouldn't have gotten information that specific from a normal cop investigation. Plus, his turn on SpyreX was really, really sudden; if it was based on an investigation, it would have had to be a day investigation. Plus, I don't really think charter-cop would investigate SpyreX there, he had several bigger suspectects.

This being a bastard mod game and all, I think charter was very likely some other kind of information role that just happened to have the role name "paranoid cop".

Unvote
Vote:SpyreX

Although I still wouldn't mind a DT lynch today either.
Im thinking that charter got a guilty result on Maryita and used the poisoning as a way to not show that he was a cop. Which also would explain why Maryita was very confused in why charter was accusing her of poisoning IH. In some posts, it seems that she is not fighting that she is scum, she is fighting that she didnt poison IH.

Day investigations are also possible considering that this game has a lot of interactions during day and the fact that charter attaked Maryita in the middle of the day. Your "only a role name" hypothesis might have a point, basically for the fact that charter did target Spyrex when some better suspects were still alive. But I think its more likely that charter is only a day paranoid cop, got a guilty on Maryta (faked the poisoning thing so that people didnt think he was a cop) then got a guilty on Spyrex and started going crazy for the fact that he thought he got two guilty on a row. And I dont even need to explain that Spyrex killing charter without knowing he was a paranoid cop would have been pretty much suicide.

That said, I think some Spyrex hate is deserved. His last post doesnt give me pause either and Im very intrigued in why I dont get the Spyrex obvtown read I always get from him. I asked for a scumlist, also.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #635 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:
populartajo wrote:Yeah, charter flip shows once again that nothing can be taken at face value here. Good luck Maryita was scum there. Spyrex very obvious guilty result should be treated as null. And charter kill was obv not made by Spyrex. Im very sure that it was made for someone that wanted charter death to pursue Spyrex lynch.
Or by a scum that thought charter was a confirmed innocent pro-town information power role who needed to die ASAP.
In that case, I think he should have been killed at night or very early at the day.

But yeah, thats also a probability. I think my idea is slightly more likely.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #636 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:I have a hunch that charter wasn't a normal "paranoid cop". If he was, then what was all that stuff about how Marytia poisoned someone? He wouldn't have gotten information that specific from a normal cop investigation. Plus, his turn on SpyreX was really, really sudden; if it was based on an investigation, it would have had to be a day investigation. Plus, I don't really think charter-cop would investigate SpyreX there, he had several bigger suspectects.

This being a bastard mod game and all, I think charter was very likely some other kind of information role that just happened to have the role name "paranoid cop".

Unvote
Vote:SpyreX

Although I still wouldn't mind a DT lynch today either.
Also Yos, is that the only reason why are voting Spyrex?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #639 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:
@Tajo:
- Why did you opt to lynch DTM instead of SpyreX before charter's death? The guy had just lynched a scum; I don't see any real reason to question him at that point.
Who is the guy that lynched a scum? DTM?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #641 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by populartajo »

Well, I never wanted to lynch charter. I dont understand your question.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #643 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:
populartajo wrote:Well, I never wanted to lynch charter. I dont understand your question.
Sorry. Why did you want to lynch DTM instead of SpyreX even though Charter got a guilty result on SpyreX? Charter had already led the wagon on Mariyta-scum, so why not trust Charter again? This is in reference to before Charter's death.
My DTmaster scumread is stronger than my gutsy Spyrex read.

And this being a bm game, I still think not all things should be taken at face value. Yes, the guy had a guilty result and he was proven information role but first he was not confirmed town and second there could have happened a lot of things that you should always take into account. His flip is the best proof.

How is that scumlist going, Crazy?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #653 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by populartajo »

L-1. Spyrex should claim in his following post.

I agree with the wagon but there is something that is bugging me intensively. Why are people exactly prefering Spyrex over obvscum DTMaster?

Based on a guilty result of a paranoid cop? Where did Occam razor go?
Nikanor wrote:About charter's death, I cannot think of anyone else who had anything at all to gain from it than SpyreX. Non-SpyreX scum? Possible, but it would make more sense for them to wait for SpyreX's lynch before killing charter. Pro-town killing roles? Again, possible, but severely unlikely, considering we lynched scum yesterday with his investigation. The only conclusion I can come up with is that SpyreX is scum. Vote: SpyreX.

Lol WTF? So do you think Spyrex killed charter who claimed a "guilty" on him?

I think the most likely explanation is a sk/other scumgroup that didnt think things very well and rushed the kill. I dont see Spyrex or Spyrex scumbuddies (if he has them) killing charter, who would flip cop, to painfully prove that Spyrex was indeed scum and accelerate the process. What was the benefit here?

And how in hell do you get to the conclusion that the only valid possibility is that Spyrex killed charter?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #654 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by populartajo »

curiouskarmadog wrote:nope, given this wagon, i dont think Spy is scum

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT A DISTORTER DOES? If you dont can you please say you dont.
Im not sure but I think what Maryita finally claimed can be a possibility. She claimed that she could roleblock people. If my theory is correct, I think that she could pick two people and dayroleblock them. That way her claim could be believable in case you and nikanor were indeed roleblocked.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #655 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:...Wait, now it all makes sense!
Paranoid wasn't necessarily his sanity, it was a post restriction!
i doubt it but please explain.

Also Vi, any comments on my post where I theorize about you being in a group with gieff, maryita and badger?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #657 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by populartajo »

Dtmaster wrote:@Tajo
What is so BSy about my attack?
You are FOSing Crazy for a very normal reaction. Treating the paranoid cop result as a null result. Why did you FOS Crazy?
Dtmaster wrote:You agree that charter's flip means we shouldn't consider him a normal paranoid cop.
When did I say that?
Dtmaster wrote:Makes no sense because if Maryita flipped town charter a pro-town PR (who shouldn't know his sanity) would get lynched as well for lying. He was very insistent on his info claim, see above in my response to crazy.
You are missing the point. Im saying that Maryya was indeed scum but she didnt poison IH. Thats the feeling I get from her posts. Its almost like, "damn, charter you caught me, but I really wasnt the one poisoning IH". I mean look at her role, she is a mafia distorter, not a mafia poisoner or something like that.

This is what happened:
I definitely think charter was a paranoid cop. Occam razon, here. He got a guilty on Maryita and came up with the poison stuff so that he wouldnt be considered as a cop. Then he got a guilty on Spyrex and went crazy about it. Then someone not very clever (not Spyrex or Spyrex associated) killed him in the hopes of accelerating the process winning a Spyrex lynch in the meantime. But he didnt take into account that charter would flip paranoid.

So I dont like you and others using charter paranoid result as a way to suspect Spyrex. Its not why he should be suspected.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #658 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by populartajo »

Nika wrote:Well, I assume people think things through before doing them; everyone here seems intelligent enough to do that, at least.
Kay, then tell me why why do you think Spyrex would be so dumb to kill the player that had a guilty result on him and that would flip cop?
Nika wrote:I have no idea. But then again, the other explaination (different scumteam) doesn't make much sense either.
Yes it does. Why not?
Nika wrote:Maybe the SpyreX scumteam has a rolecop who saw charter as paranoid, so they killed him to make SpyreX look town? /wild speculation.
Why would a rolecop target charter who was obviously a cop?

Are you even trying?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #662 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by populartajo »

Regardless of Spyrex being town or scum, this wagon is fueled by some kind of scum. Im pretty sure here. All that crap about Spyrex being scum because charter the paranoid cop got a guilty result on him doesnt make sense at all. Thats not why Spyrex should be suspected.

SpyreX 7 (BloodCovenent, Kairyuu, Yos2, Vi, DTMaster, Crazy, Nikanor)

At this point anyone can be scum. BC possibilities diminish with how he was treated by confirmed scum day 1. Kay is null, his improved miller claim is easy to test. I get a townie vibe from Yos2. I think that at least one of DTMaster, Crazy, Vi and Nikanor are scum.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #663 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by populartajo »

SpyreX wrote:You know whats awesome?

Coming back after saying don't hang me in the interm and being at L-1 based on a paranoid cop's claim that
does not make sense

I am a Psychic Townie.

Each night I send in a player and a role (role AND alignment). If I am right I get "powers" for the next night.

Now, I
assumed
that this meant something only if I got it "totally" right but that isn't true.

N0 - I picked Volkan, Vanilla Townie. I got the ability yesterday to hide last night.
This means either charter didn't target me last night or I got a fake power.

N1 - I himmed and hawed between going for an easy mark (Kai / Miller Townie), justifying a read (Vi / Vanilla Townie) or being helpful ( DTM / Mafia Goon). I opted with the latterest. I, again, got a power - this time I can watch someone and see if they are targeted.

Now, since that seems more useful I am assuming that this time I got it all right. However, if Goon = Vanilla then I hit half of it hence my power.

I have no idea if, at this point, this means I'm useful OR if it means that I'm getting "bad" gifts.

However, none of this lends to "mysterious powers" or anything that happens if I were to be shot.

However, I am now going to dissect what the hell is going on with this wagon and give you some actual for reallies reads. Maybe, just maybe, you guys can manage to NOT LYNCH me until that happens?
I dont know if I get it but are you claiming a guilty result on DTMaster?

Also, I dont understand. You get the power the same night or you get the power the next night?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #673 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Kairyuu - Cult Recruiter, Killed Day 2

[/color]
Freaking Seraphim. That was a very risky move, Kay.
Vi wrote:'Ever wonder why charter so fervently believed things that he didn't have any information about and why he refused to claim so often?
Because he was a cop and didnt want to be seen as one? Yes, he did have information about Mayita and Spyrex. They are pretty obvious day investigations.

Vi, so do you think charter is more likely a cop with a paranoid post restricion than a paranoid cop? Do you think his vote for tubby, that obviously was not a result, makes sense in that post restricted scenario.
Vi wrote:You're both wrong and reaching. Which kind of summarizes how I feel about your play throughout and how you're pushing this wagon off SpyreX.
Not reaching here. Any explanation of why after suspecting badger you become his top defender and start attacking me and GIEFF? What are your thoughts of chainsaw defense? Any explanation of why you preferred GIEFF over me when we both attacked Badger? Any explanation of why you asked benmage twice for why he voted GIEFF?
charter wrote:I disagree that killing charter would have been a death wish for scum and/or you. They couldn't do it any other time once he became a demonstrated information role and therefore warranted protection. Killing charter was effectively scum's only recourse.
And why do you think scum left him to do one investigation more. Pretty interesting timing, dont you think?

Please order the possibilities on what happened with charter kill. We are going to assume Spyrex is scum here.

1. Spyrex killed him and sealed his fate with it.

2. Someone other than Spyrex killed him and sealed Spyrex fate with it. Too bad charter was paranoid.

Dont get me wrong. Spyrex could be scum. Im still analysing his claim. My problem is that people are using a guilty result of a paranoid cop to vote him. How the fuck does that make sense? Which makes me think that behind his wagon there are some pesky scumbags.

Thoughts of DTMaster, also, please.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #686 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:56 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:Not me. Tajo. I resumed my vote on SpyreX before his claim, and Tajo was fighting against SpyreX's lynch before charter's death when there was no real reason to do so.
Wut?

Am I the only one here that thinks charter was indeed a paranoid cop and not some crap about postrestricted cop or cop with another approach? How do you explain his result on Spyrex? Did he catch him poisoning someone? How do you explain Maryita flipping distorter (possible roleblocker) and not poisoner, and she defending against she wasnt the one poisoning IH but not defending she wasnt scum?

Its pretty obvious that charter didnt catch people poisoning so he made up that to pressure Maryita and to not be so obvious cop.

Its not about assuming the worst scenario. Its about assuming the most likely scenario. Charter is a paranoid cop that got both guilty results. A guilty result on Spyrex prob doesnt mean anything more than a paranoid result. That shouldnt be a valid reason to suspect Spyrex.

People voting Spyrex. Is the guilty result the only reason why you are willing to lynch Spyrex?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #689 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:59 am

Post by populartajo »

So you are not happy with this answer.
populartajo wrote:
Crazy wrote:
populartajo wrote:Well, I never wanted to lynch charter. I dont understand your question.
Sorry. Why did you want to lynch DTM instead of SpyreX even though Charter got a guilty result on SpyreX? Charter had already led the wagon on Mariyta-scum, so why not trust Charter again? This is in reference to before Charter's death.
My DTmaster scumread is stronger than my gutsy Spyrex read.

And this being a bm game, I still think not all things should be taken at face value. Yes, the guy had a guilty result and he was proven information role but first he was not confirmed town and second there could have happened a lot of things that you should always take into account. His flip is the best proof.

How is that scumlist going, Crazy?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #691 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:11 am

Post by populartajo »

Uh yeah, Maryita flipped distorter and not poisoner. Also charter came up with this:
charter wrote:Holy shit. This is bar none the absolute biggest implosion in the history of mafia. I wasn't serious with all my quicklynch and confirmed scum stuff from yesterday, but holy cal.

vote DTMaster
And this:

I might also point you to Rocissi Mafia where Caboose claimed cop and survived 4 days after giving two guilty results on the other family group. I was tne only one that suspected him while the rest thought he was confirmed town. But hey, getting hate for that its normal.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #692 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 am

Post by populartajo »

Also, you are misrepresenting the fact that I was defending Spyrex.

Im not at all defending Spyrex. Im going against the idea that charter paranoid cop guilty result IS NOT a valid reason to suspect Spyrex.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #693 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 am

Post by populartajo »

For reference:
populartajo wrote:
charter wrote:
GUYS! NEW PLAN! LYNCH SPYREX NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNVOTE, VOTE SPYREX

DO NOT QUESTION THIS. WE ARE SPEEDLYNCHING SPYREX! GOGOGOGOG

IF ANYONE VOTES FOR DTMASTER FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE SCUMMIER THAN HE IS.
But DTMaster is also very likely scum.

Why dont we let Spyrex to our lovely vig?

Also, why did you target Spyrex?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #824 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 am

Post by populartajo »

Im back. Sorry, I was, as usual, away on weekends.

Will reread all I missed at night.

See ya there.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1002 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Sorry for my absence last week. Ive been terribly busy. Im posting tonight
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1012 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by populartajo »

Havent read as deep as I would have liked, but I can comment on some things.

People voting Spyrex, what is your current opinion on dtmaster?

People voting Dtmaster, what is your current opinion on spyrex?

Willing to vote both, anyways and Im willing to hammer whoever is at l-1 some time before deadline. Spyrex claim is a big mess. I extremely dislike the "lynch me tomorrow" line based in his read (that for obvious reasons can be wrong) and in his admitted not accurate result. And his day 1 play has been terrible, something that is a big case against someone like him. Dtmaster has somehow improved quite a bit (some of his posts dont show the typical stress of being the only other competing wagon) but some of his posts really dont make any sense (re: case against me for taking into account Maryita's posts, lolwtf?).

Still some time to deadline. Id like answers to my questions, kaythx.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1016 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:44 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy and Vi, did you think at some point that dtmaster was scum? If so what made you change your mind about him?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1017 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:44 am

Post by populartajo »

Cass wrote:I think Spyrex is scum. But I want to lynch DTM-scum first. I've explained my reasons already.
Can you point me to them?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1019 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:
populartajo wrote:Crazy and Vi, did you think at some point that dtmaster was scum? If so what made you change your mind about him?
I thought he was scum near the beginning of today, mainly for his reactions to the Mariyta-wagon.

However, I find it pro-town that he's against the SpyreX wagon. I don't agree with him, but I find that pro-town.
He's against the Spyrex wagon? Where?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1022 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:32 am

Post by populartajo »

What the hell is a Town Batmobile?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1072 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by populartajo »

Yep, Spyrex was not playing his town meta.

1. BloodCovenent
3. Sajin (Rep. ZazieR)
4. RandomLunatic
5. Nikanor
10. Yosarian2
11. Maemuki (Rep. IH)
14. Crazy
15. CuriousKarmaDog
16. Vi
17. Populartajo
18. Benmage
21. DTMaster
22. Cass (Rep. Alkaline)

List of players alive. I need to reread but as far as I remember I like BC, Yos, CKD, Vi, benmage and Cass.

Neutral about RL, Sajin, Maemuki. They need to post more.

I dislike a little about Crazy, more about Nika and still Master.

The bad thing is that no kill yesterday increases the odds of no mafiates left and only third parties alive. But we are still in a very good position.

Liking for now the Nika pressure.
Vote: Nika.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1074 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by populartajo »

Sure.

Vote: Nikanor

Who do you think is scum?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1092 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:37 am

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:ITT we worship the dayvig~
Also, now I really like my vote.

I'm not sure quite how much we can trust what Nikanor said for a couple of reasons, but I'm disappointed that he was killed before he pushed toward whoever he Jailed N2. I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth about the scumkills occurring during the Day.
Cass 1086 wrote:If it's true that all the day- and nightkills come from scum, it seems we can't count on a vig to do it.
We've been doing pretty well so far :roll:

tajo, a question out of left field but do you have any bonus abilities?
Whats the point of this question?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1093 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:39 am

Post by populartajo »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Nikanor - Mafia JailKeeper, Shot, Day 3

BM
Nice, that's a good role to get rid of.
populartajo wrote:
List of players alive. I need to reread but as far as I remember I like BC, Yos, CKD, Vi, benmage and Cass.
Also, Tajo. What good have I done at all in this game? If I were to compare myself to this game, as I did in BM B-mod game 1, I would look a lot scummier in this game. In this game, I have lurked and fence sittted most of the game, because I was lazy, and didn't want to catch up. What good have I possibly done in this game? Also, in BM game 1, you were town correct, and you put a lot of heat on me for being scum, but I flipped town. Just, for some reason, this doesn't feel like your town meta in a B-mod game. You feel more conservative, and less reckless. Not sure that I like that.
If you recall correctly I started the day hating your play but I changed my mind about you when Mafiates piled against you early d1.

Now you can still be some kind of third party but this last post of yours makes me think you are prob townie.

Who do you think is scum, BC?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1094 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:45 am

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:Yep, Spyrex was not playing his town meta.

1. BloodCovenent
3. Sajin (Rep. ZazieR)
4. RandomLunatic
5. Nikanor
10. Yosarian2
11. Maemuki (Rep. IH)
14. Crazy
15. CuriousKarmaDog
16. Vi
17. Populartajo
18. Benmage
21. DTMaster
22. Cass (Rep. Alkaline)

Neutral about RL, Sajin, Maemuki. They need to post more.

I dislike a little about Crazy, more about Nika and still Master.

The bad thing is that no kill yesterday increases the odds of no mafiates left and only third parties alive. But we are still in a very good position.

Liking for now the Nika pressure.
Vote: Nika.
This is still accurate.

Vote: DTMaster.

Neutrals should start playing. And Crazy, can you share a scumnlist with us?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1096 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 am

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
populartajo 1092 wrote:
Vi wrote:tajo, a question out of left field but do you have any bonus abilities?
Whats the point of this question?
Think about why I would ask, and answer again.
I can think in many scenarios so thats what I asked.

My point is what benefit do you get with knowing if I do or I dont have a bonus abillity?

What about if I ask that question to you?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1100 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:25 am

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:Okay, taco, you win. Or lose.

In case my power-role-ness wasn't already obvious, I'm an Enhancer. Each Night I can give someone a neat bonus ability -
if
they're Town. N0 I chose ckd, and he got a triplevote (
and
he's confirmed Town). N1 I chose cicero, and... well, :? N2 I chose you.

Now consider that I was specifically asking if you had any bonus abilities. There's no reason for me to do that unless
1) I knew something about them, and
2) I knew enough to tie you to them
thus your hostile response was unwarranted.

So you have five posts to make something up that you think I'll believe.
My response wasnt unwarranted if I took into account the possibility of you being scum.

Yes, I got an ability. I can end the day with a simple PM to BM.

Why did you choose who you choose?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1104 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:34 am

Post by populartajo »

curiouskarmadog wrote:well that will be easily tested.

I assume who ever is in the lead (vote wise) will be lynched at that time?
BM hasnt still answered my PM with this question.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1105 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:Yeah, I missed Vi's post.

Which means that unless Vi is scum (which is very, very, unlikely), then ckd is confirmed town.

I think Tajo's response was a bit off. Tajo, how would scum know about any "bonus abilities?"
Why it was off? Why couldnt scum know about these abilities?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1106 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 am

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:I chose ckd because I know he's a skilled player and I wanted to get a tough read out of the way early.

I chose cicero because he was close to GIEFF and you and so forth.

I chose you because I haven't been confident that you were Town throughout.
I thought about choosing Yos2 though.
Kay, Vi. I assume BM gets to pick the ability, right?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1108 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 am

Post by populartajo »

Kay, I just got informed that who ever is in the lead (vote wise) will be lynched at the time I PM BM with my choice of ending the day.

So who do we lynch now?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1174 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by populartajo »

Okay. Randomlunatic is at l-1,

Nobody should hammer. Anyone that hammers dies tomorrow.

Id like a claim. If it makes sense we need a better wagon. If it doesnt, Ill end the day.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1176 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by populartajo »

I just noticed that randomlunatic's last post was 10 days ago.

Mod, please prod/replace.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1178 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by populartajo »

Hey Benmage or anyone voting random, unvote, I dont want any dumb thing happening.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1185 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 am

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
DTMaster 1165 wrote:@Vi

Two questions for you:

Why am I counted in your vote?
Is the Viera Summoner your favorite class?
1) Comic relief.
2) One of my favorite-looking classes for the stern facial expression. I change my avatar every time I die in a game; if you saw the game I most recently got out of you would know why I wanted someone who didn't look amused. As far as utility, the Summoner wasn't really that great compared to the more broken classes tbh.

-----

There appear to be a few people who don't seem to fully realize the meaning of "let tajo use his bonus ability to finish the day", so I'll help the cause out a little.
Unvote: randomlunatic

randomlunatic has 3 votes compared to DTMaster's 2 and Sajin's 1, so he's still the leading wagon.

Not sure what a claim's going to do here considering most of our scum have flipped without claiming, and the two who
did
claim just muddied the waters for pages.
A weak claim like Spyrex's can seal her fate.

A good claim, benmagish level, could save her.

A so-so claim, that can be confirmed with a lynch, could explain many things when trying to bring sense to role actions near massclaim.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1202 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:Great. So now even though I've caught pretty much the entire mafia team this game, the daykiller now thinks I'm scum, and apparently can't even explain why in a way that makes sense to me because of his post restriction.

This is going to end well. :roll:

Well, whatever.
How is this a reason not to think you are some kind of third party?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1226 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 am

Post by populartajo »

What's up with people ending the day with no claim?
populartajo wrote: A weak claim like Spyrex's can seal her fate.

A so-so claim, that can be confirmed with a lynch, could explain many things when trying to bring sense to role actions near massclaim.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1227 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Great. So now even though I've caught pretty much the entire mafia team this game, the daykiller now thinks I'm scum, and apparently can't even explain why in a way that makes sense to me because of his post restriction.

This is going to end well. :roll:

Well, whatever.
How is this a reason not to think you are some kind of third party?
It's not. Of course, there is also no reason TO think I am some kind of third party, other then the fact that a scum tried to plant the idea yesterday.
And the fact that you are usually a difficult to lynch player, making you a good target for cult, which I think its where some possible paranoid could come from.

Spyrex being scum doesnt strictly mean he was lying about it. How would he know you weren't targetted for cult?

Anyways, I dont think you should be lynched. Your odds of being mafiate are near 0. Third party, not so low. But I have a solid town read on you so I much prefer a random lynch, tbh.

But first a claim.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1229 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:16 am

Post by populartajo »

Do I write in another language?

Is there a deadline Im missing?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1233 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by populartajo »

Hola, mis amigos!

Is there a harm on waiting a not that impossible scenario? Not that I expect it, but hey, anything can happen.

Even if random gets lynched at the end and she has some kind of actions, then the best play is to also try to know them, to prevent someone from claiming them or to find posterior inconsistencies and such.

I ask again, is there a deadline Im missing or something?

BM, please replace random, she has flaked from the site
. We only need a claim.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1235 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by populartajo »

Vi, I dont know if you get the analogy. You are asking me to hammer someone at L-1 with no claim. I think you are good enough to know how bad is that, arent you?

This is an example.

Possible scenario 1: random claims that he is an investigative role.

What are the advantages of lynching her without her claim?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1242 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:19 am

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
populartajo 1235 wrote:Vi, I dont know if you get the analogy. You are asking me to hammer someone at L-1 with no claim. I think you are good enough to know how bad is that, arent you?
How bad it could potentially be, sure.
But we already have one person who can dayvig people, one person who is effectively a Cop, and two other proven innocents with more on the way even if I die. How much more do we need?
tajo 1235 wrote:This is an example.

Possible scenario 1: random claims that he is an investigative role.

What are the advantages of lynching her without her claim?
That depends somewhat on whether the claim is false.
If it is, holding off on killing rl would be fairly terrible.
If it isn't, there's a decent chance that the information will be useless or irrelevant at this point.
Even if neither of the above is the case, we have enough cool roles right now that we can lock the game down without.
Overconfidence is a bad quality, Vi.

Anyways, I dont think you can win a debate about optymal play, so Id suggest another avenue of debate. Who else do you think is scum?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1243 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:20 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:
DTMaster wrote:@Yos
You're worried that the lynch is going your way. Who is(are) your preferred lynches? Just to be clear here.
I'm not really worried, since there's absolutly no case on me at all, so I highly doubt I am going to get lynched. I'm a little more worried Ben might kill me tommorow, but nothing I can do about that.

As for why my prefered lynch is, it's still Ranomlunitic, he's quite likely mafia.
For the record, all cases that start with "omg, you are scum because you are worried on being lynched" are senseless crap.

Of course you dont want to be lynched in a game, regardless of alignment.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1268 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Oh nice.

Porochaz, dont even read. Claim or die.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1271 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by populartajo »

BM, Prod Porochaz.

This is ridiculous.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1273 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:43 am

Post by populartajo »

Oh and he did it again.

Porochazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

BMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1335 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 am

Post by populartajo »

Why exactly hasn't Porochaz full claimed yet?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1352 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:42 am

Post by populartajo »

I am protown.

Thoughts of what to do. Im all in for using Prozac until he if scum is forced to lie.

Any other ideas?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1357 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:16 am

Post by populartajo »

Benmage wrote:
populartajo wrote:I am protown.
Yeah, Benmage please dont quote.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1359 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:27 am

Post by populartajo »

He always has to quote?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1361 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:33 am

Post by populartajo »

DTMaster wrote:He always has to speak in Shakesperian lines... have you not read his posts?
Duh, yeah

He can still post that he is town in Shakespoerian, right?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1363 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:51 am

Post by populartajo »

Yes you can. You can post anything you want in Shakesperian.
Benmage wrote:o
unvote vote Maryita

My reasons are most strong...and you shall know them
Benmage, dont waste my time.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1365 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:01 am

Post by populartajo »

English is not my first language and for obvious reasons Shakespeare is not my obliged school author.

Isnt there a single quote about being a good guy or citizen?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1382 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:50 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:You shouldn't investigate Vi, ckd, Tajo, or Benmage, since they're basically confirmed. (Tajo's not, but we'll be able to tell as soon as he tests his ability.)

Or Vi or Benmage could be 3rd party, but that's rather unlikely.
This.

BTW, I am town.

My preferences are as follows:

11. Maemuki
22. Cass
21. DTMaster
3. Sajin
10. Yosarian2
1. BloodCovenent
14. Crazy
16. Vi
18. Benmage
15. CuriousKarmaDog
17. Populartajo

Battle Mage, Yaemuki and cass need massive prodding and/or replacing.

Im fine with us "lynching some of Maemuki/Cass/DTMaster" and investigating one of them or Sajin. I have town reads on the rest of players.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1384 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:12 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki wrote:...Uh...okay, I can explain...Ok, that's a lie, I can't. Fortunatly, I have found a better balance between MS and real life, and can participate actively on the game now. Or, at least, not chronic lurk.

I am town and do not have any other win condition.
Why are you lurking?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1386 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:21 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki wrote:I felt a bit intimidated. Isn't it obvious?
Why are you intimidated?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1390 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:24 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki claim please.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1392 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:28 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki wrote:Really, you want me to claim?
Nice.
Sure go ahead.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1402 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by populartajo »

DTMaster wrote:@Mae

I don't get what's intimidating about playing a game. :< My join date is only a month earlier then you so using this as an exucse is pretty weak.

@Tajo

Ehhhh? Why did you leave out Porochaz on that list?
Because he cant investigate himself?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1403 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
Porochaz 1379 wrote:
Vi wrote:So chaz, who do you plan on investigating with this?
I thought I was investigating someone randomly
So you mean to tell me you read the game before claiming, and then decided that
nobody
stood out as worth investigating?

I'm definitely not apologizing for wanting randomlunatic autokilled
and still want it to happen
I wouldn't mind if Sajin was offed though.
I'm kind of iffy about Maemuki, but her posts aren't winning her any bonus points.
Yeah, I was thinking in an scenario where we can use Poro until he has to lie but he isn't doing himself any favors.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1411 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:36 am

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
Porochaz 1407 wrote:Ok I know who Id go for if your going to let me see the day out? I will tell you guys if you want.
Chaz is stalling (again); lynch plz

tajo, would you mind using your ability the day
before
deadline so there's no confusion as to whether you did it?
Sure.

When is deadline anyways?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1425 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by populartajo »

Yeah I approve the maemuki hate since she has posted on the site in other games. Please make sure you dont hammer her. I think one more vote will be enough to make her claim.

And yes, maemuki, claim or die.

Mod, votecount plz.

I think that we can optimize our night outcome if we coordinate night actions since it seems we have lots of them and I dont want that all the claimed power roles target only one player. Thoughts of this?

Also DTMaster, my power to end to the day is an obvious day action.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1438 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:07 am

Post by populartajo »

Dear Maemuki.

Claim or die.

Love.
XOXO, Tajo.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1442 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by populartajo »

Sajin wrote:I am still waiting for BC to answer my questions.
Sajin, BC is prob town, so I dont know what you are trying to accomplish there.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1451 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by populartajo »

Sajin claim please.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1452 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by populartajo »

Meh, lets just do it again since I wont have time tomorrow.

Vote : Sajin.

Sending BM the PM now.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1470 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by populartajo »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Vi wrote:
BloodCovenent 1464 wrote:I'm obviously speculating here. But in BM bastard Mod game 1, there were three cop type roles. do you think we could have more than 1 doctor?
*Claim
*Stop speculating (aloud, at least)

^^pick one
I'll claim if you really want. I'm a 1 shot NK immune Vanilla townie. And I did some research. There was only 1 doc in B-mod game 1. I wonder if we have an over dose of doc's this game, and maybe only 1 cop. Another obvious speculation. I almost claimed yesterday, in hopes that you would believe me and give me an ability. That way, the town for sure would get it. But I felt that would be extremely bad after I called Sajin out for doing that.

But, Since there were not any night kills on night 2, I was obviously curious, could the mafia/cult have targeted me. And yet again, I asked that question at the start of this day. No, i couldn't have been targeted twice. So either there is another doc out there, or there is only cult with no ability to NK. That's just my thoughts.

What I haven't done yet, is see who had much beef with me, per-say. I haven't found anyone that would have wanted me gone, mostly because I haven't looked. That would be a newb scum mistake to do thought (something that happened in a newbie game I was in.)
wtf is this?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1471 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by populartajo »

Things to do today:

1. Porochaz claims his results.

2. Vi's target claims his new ability or gets scum status.

3. Vi confirms the target.

4. Maemuk claims.

5. Benmage kills.

BM, please prod Porochaz. Please do it today, youll thank me later.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1491 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:28 am

Post by populartajo »

I have good and bad news for you.

Good news is that Porochaz is scum.

Bad news is that I dont know if this clears maemuki or not.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1492 (isolation #94) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 am

Post by populartajo »

And yes Benmage, please kill Yosa.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1493 (isolation #95) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Vote: Porochaz.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1495 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:37 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki wrote:
Good news is that Porochaz is scum.
Why?
Trust me.

Have you claimed?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1498 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:58 am

Post by populartajo »

Id like to have confirmation from Benmage's vigging before we proceed with the lynching wagon pluz.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1500 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:06 am

Post by populartajo »

YES CLAIM PLEASE MAEMUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII /DIES
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1518 (isolation #99) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Crazy wrote:As for me, I'd prefer that Yos was just vigged, rather than go through this roleblocking speculation.
You paying attention? I'm already dead. I'm trying to figure out what's going on so the town will be able to evaluate Vi's alignment after I'm gone.
lol, why so sure you are dead yosa?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1522 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:48 am

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
Maemuki 1519 wrote:
Further bonus question for Maemuki: What is your post restriction?
I don't have one. >.< *double checks* No, I don't have one. Why?
Vi - Town power role - has post restriction
charter - Town power role - has post restriction
Benmage - Town(?) power role - has post restriction
vollkan - Town power role - unknown
SpyreX - not a Town power role - does not have post restriction
You - ______ - does not have post restriction
Nyeh, doesnt work like that.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1527 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki, investigate Porochaz.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1532 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 am

Post by populartajo »

Im trying to find his sanity since Poro is scum.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1535 (isolation #103) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:29 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki wrote:You mean her.
Sure.

Maybe there is another better idea but investigating Poro is the best I could come up with.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1555 (isolation #104) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:48 am

Post by populartajo »

I dont think Vi was roleblocked.

It's more likely that Yos got vengeful powers but he didnt know until he got lynched.

Bad, BM, bad.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1556 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:49 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki wrote:Bad news guys, I'm naive.

Poro showed as innocent to me. :<
I suspected this.

Just to be sure, when did you send your action?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1559 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:56 am

Post by populartajo »

Let's win this game, yah? Massclaim?

1. BloodCovenent -->
11. Maemuki (Rep. IH) --> naive cop.
14. Crazy -->
15. CuriousKarmaDog -->
16. Vi --> enhancer.
17. Populartajo --> town
18. Benmage --> dayvig
21. DTMaster --> vanilla townie.
22. Cass (Rep. Alkaline) --> ???

I guess our options for cultists are BC, CKD or Cass.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1561 (isolation #107) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:14 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki wrote:
populartajo wrote:Just to be sure, when did you send your action?
About 10 minutes after 1527.
So why didnt you report your result in thread?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1562 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:15 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:I'm vanilla.

And BC already claimed to be a 1-shot NK Immune Townie.

And since it seems the only faction left is a cult that can't recruit, why don't we just No Lynch until Vi confirms a scum or a whole bunch of town?
That could work too.

Benmage could kill some unconfirmed guys to accelerate the process, dont you think?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1570 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 am

Post by populartajo »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
populartajo wrote:Let's win this game, yah? Massclaim?

1. BloodCovenent -->
11. Maemuki (Rep. IH) --> naive cop.
14. Crazy -->
15. CuriousKarmaDog -->
16. Vi --> enhancer.
17. Populartajo --> town
18. Benmage --> dayvig
21. DTMaster --> vanilla townie.
22. Cass (Rep. Alkaline) --> ???

I guess our options for cultists are BC, CKD or Cass.
why is crazy, DTM, and mae not on your "cultist" list? how do you know the rules behind who can and cant be recruited?
I have a town read on Crazy.

DTM just got Viconfirmed.

And I believe Mae's claim.

Are you scum, CKD?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1573 (isolation #110) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:45 am

Post by populartajo »

curiouskarmadog wrote:you said "our" options....so you mean "your" options.
Yeah. What are your options for cultists?
curiouskarmadog wrote: why do you believe Mae's claim, she has not presented any results.
Gut.
curiouskarmadog wrote:and no, I am not scum.
Kay.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1579 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:32 am

Post by populartajo »

BloodCovenent wrote:Pop Taj, you forgot that Vi targeted CKD night 0, so that leaves Cass, Crazy, and I as Cultist options. I would prefer to lynch Crazy or Cass. Obviously I don't want to get lynched, however Cass hasn't done anything this game, so it would be a lurker lynch.

Happy with my vote on Cass.

Her ISO 1 is IIoA.

Yea, Cass is scummy. She voted Spyre, said he was so scummy, then changed her vote to the DTM lynch, and demanded that he was lynched instead of Spyre. But when it came time to hammer, Cass acted all innocent with the hammer.
The problem here is that we are looking for a cultist.

CKD could have been targeted night 1 by Cult leader Seraphim.

But I just received confirmation that CKD is town, so our pool is reduced.

Yep, Cass is a good vig target.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1580 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 am

Post by populartajo »

And since I think its better that everyone knows this, Ill claim.

Sane Daycop:

Day 1: GIEFF. SCUM.

Day 2: Vi. TOWN.

Day 3: Crazy: TOWN.

Day 4: Porochaz : SCUM.

Day 5 : CKD : TOWN.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1581 (isolation #113) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 am

Post by populartajo »

So, lets see:

1. BloodCovenent -> one shot resistant
11. Maemuki (Rep. IH) -> paranoid cop prob town
14. Crazy -> vanilla town
15. CuriousKarmaDog -> town
16. Vi -> enhancer prob town
17. Populartajo -> sane cop town
18. Benmage ->vig prob town
21. DTMaster -> vanilla town
22. Cass (Rep. Alkaline) -> ??

Im thinking Cass here. But does she seem a good target for a cult? Alkaline lurked whole day 1. Shrug.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1602 (isolation #114) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by populartajo »

Ive been busy, kinda sick and such. Will post tomorrow.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1607 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:17 am

Post by populartajo »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Vi wrote:ITT,
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1608 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Vi wrote:ITT,
Also, ckd, is there something you want to tell us?

aka your results?

Also,
V/LA until Saturday. Or Wednesday. Or whenever the exams stop ganging up on me.
He already said he gets his results on night.

So basically we are waiting for Benmage to kill Cass or do we want a Cass replacement?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1616 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:Cass has flaked off the site.
Benmage is
Battle Mage is a HoSer. Hopefully that deadline isn't to be taken too seriously.

bonus bonus bo-nus ♪
Someone is stealing Vi's words and making him post silly songs.

Also Benmage is back, btw.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1621 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mmm, bad news.

Update:

So, lets see:

1. BloodCovenent -> one shot resistant
11. Maemuki (Rep. IH) -> paranoid cop prob town
14. Crazy -> vanilla town
15. CuriousKarmaDog -> tracker town
16. Vi -> enhancer prob town
17. Populartajo -> sane cop town
18. Benmage ->vig prob town
21. DTMaster -> vanilla town

I guess we no lynch now. Vi confirms someone else tomorrow. I investigate someone else tomorrow. Deal?

Fun fact:
Seems we are missing some kills from day 1.

2. Vollkan - Doctor, Killed Day 1
8. Haylen - Protown Neighbour, Killed Day 1
9. Gieff - Mafia Neighbour, Killed Day 1
20. ElectricBadger - Mafia Doctor, Killed Day 1

And one from dat 2.

24. Charter - Paranoid Cop, Killed Day 2
19. Kairyuu (Rep. Seraphim) - Cult Recruiter, Killed Day 2

Benmage, who did you kill?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1624 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by populartajo »

I really want to sort this kill mess, Vi and Crazy.

Any ideas?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1657 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 am

Post by populartajo »

Waiting for Vi's target to come up with his bonus and for Vi to confirm before deciding my investigation.

List of players:

1. BloodCovenent -> not confirmed. (prob town though for this win condition talk)
11. Maemuki (Rep. IH) -> not confirmed. (prob town though for symmetric reasons, charter paranoid, naive)
15. CuriousKarmaDog -> confirmed
16. Vi -> confirmed.
17. Populartajo -> confirmed.
18. Benmage -> not confirmed. (kills are protown, but I guess he could be a sk.)
21. DTMaster -> confirmed.

What happens if cult recruiter targeted mafia?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1659 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:40 am

Post by populartajo »

I think unconfirmed people should go first.

Ironically enough, I don think Benmage can answer this.

Maemuki?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1676 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by populartajo »

/facepalm
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1677 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by populartajo »

Seriously considering Benmage as last sk scum.

Vi, come on. Where arth thou?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1701 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am

Post by populartajo »

Benmage wrote:There...you rushed my grand exit :x

Good game guys

or is it?!?!? :shock:
Battle Mage wrote: [9] Expect some degree of Bastard-Moddery.
I read this as a win.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1704 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 am

Post by populartajo »

Dudes, wtf, I investigated ckd and he was innocent. Pay attention.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1705 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 am

Post by populartajo »

This.
populartajo wrote:And since I think its better that everyone knows this, Ill claim.

Sane Daycop:

Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1707 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 am

Post by populartajo »

DTMaster wrote:Then it's BC
If the game doesnt end there, then Ill agree with you.

I doubt it, though. I have a very strong town read from him.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1711 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
DTMaster 1703 wrote:@BC
1. You don't have a win con? o-o.
ITT, DTMaster scumslips.

Also bonus, for what good it was for Benmage.
I missed that. Will like to hear an explanation for that, DT.

Anyways, BM is again a terrible mod. He has been posting on the site.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1781 (isolation #129) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:41 am

Post by populartajo »

Announcing semi V/LA. I got drunk in the weekend and Im going to be busy for job motives until Wednesday. Sorry about this. Will probably post on Thursday or if I have some free time during meetings.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1792 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by populartajo »

BM's modding : No comments. Just an advice, dont manipulate games so they "look" more interesting. If one side deserves to win, it wins, even if the game ends in day 1.

MVPs are definitely Vi in the
I was a broken power role and survived to endgame
department, while Yosa and charter were awesome in the scumcatching, even if they didn't technically
catch
scum.

Also lol at badger being town.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1793 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by populartajo »

Maemuki wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Announcing semi V/LA. I got drunk in the weekend and Im going to be busy for job motives until Wednesday. Sorry about this. Will probably post on Thursday or if I have some free time during meetings.
...lol. You really are drunk.
hehehe, i just posted this in all my games without noticing it was over. lol
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1801 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by populartajo »

DTMaster wrote:You died Tajo though. D:.....

Here was my role. I pretty much was the boring one. Siiiiggh. I read the QT. I also noted that the plan was to lynch me. Somehow that didn't go through D:.
Battle Mage wrote:
Vanilla Townie

Each day you may use your vote to try and hunt those who are attempting to break the system.
Where is the win condition in this PM?

Why are you so scummy?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1836 (isolation #133) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 am

Post by populartajo »

Im finally doing my thesis, so these days Ill post once a day or two. If things get hard, Ill prob ask for a replacement in a couple games. Just letting you all and mod know this.

Bigger post tonight.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1841 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Post by populartajo »

I was a "sane" day cop. In quotes because this information wasnt given to me.

Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1842 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Post by populartajo »

I was very tempted to investigate badger day 1. Oh man, that would have been terrible.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1844 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by populartajo »

So I was actually right that the mafia didnt kill charter?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1845 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by populartajo »

wait, there isnt a killing role after charter died. WTF, did BM kill him?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1846 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by populartajo »

oh i fail, two scumgroups...
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1850 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by populartajo »

So that means nikanor is the friend you are looking for. Oh, I love when mafia families start messing with each other.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”