Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Zakeri »

Vote: FobiddanLight
for voting for the mod.
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 am

Post by Zakeri »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Vote: FobiddanLight for voting for the mod.
Vote Zakeri
for trying to predict chaos.
Confirm Vote
Breaking her Meta.

And Pesco? Don't be like that~ You should know better than to throw me in a glass house.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Zakeri »

It's only a wild goose chase if someone's dumb enough to pursue it.
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I hate you Zwet.

I hate you so much.

I'm almost tempted to hate you forever.

Deathnote, could you at least try to tell us why you did this? You've only aided Scum if you're not scum yourself.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Is that so~?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Zakeri »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I have a hammer only policy. It's not a scumtell.
The fact that it's not a scumtell is a scumtell itself.

It just means you're volunteering yourself as a justified mislynch because you're willing to unjustifiably mislynch other people. You're basically doing the Mafia's job for them so they don't have to get lynched.

I'm alright with a Vig on Mipe or Zwet. In fact, I'd be happy if both of them died today, so do whichever you want.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by Zakeri »

3: After a hammer has ALREADY OCCURED
You say it like it's my fault I didn't get the chance to check this game between my last post and Zwet being an Idiot.
Yep, policy vote. Wait. No vote... Just policy arguments WITHOUT a vote.
I don't like policy Voting. As much as I enjoy idiots being taken out of the game, I'd still rather lynch scum.

Mipe was a good target because he preemptively tried to net town cred on the DN lynch while still voting for him. This is in reference to the "Brainwashed Townie says "I Win" Every post" thing he brought up.

To answer the other questions, there's not too much to go off of here. I could easily make an argument on any one person that's just as valuable as the next. Right now, I'm having an easier time finding out who can't be scum, but I'd rather not give the mafia a hit list.

Also, KMD, you vote change to Mipe doesn't have anything to do with what Pesco said, did it?
On second thought, maybe voting for Mipe is worth it after this quote.
Help me, EIRINNNN!

To say it bluntly, I'm a moon bunny and your mind will be shattered if you try to kill me.
Whether Mipe was lying or not, I expected mindshattering. Not only was there no mind shattering, but I still don't see how he could possible ask who was killed when apparently he's already warned spyrex against shooting him. A Full claim might be in order here.

Vote: Mipe

Also, Random questions for random people:
Elmo: Who do you think is scum? Besides yourself apparently.
Plum: I miss you! Where have you been since your vote on Deathnote?

The last Vote count I was surprised that Vaya is apparently the name of somebody playing. When I checked for inactivity, I was also surprised to find out Mufasa was playing, too. I have some frowny face stickers for those two.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Zakeri »

I just want to ask Mipe why he said what many people have quoted. Why did he say Spyrex's mind was going to shatter if he was shot when he knew he was "Vanilla Townie"?
Why is Zwet in this game so different? If you are against policy lynches, why support one here?
He's not playing different from what I know. Which is why I want him not to be in this game. Hammer only policy is scummy as all get out.
Zwet is the only Policy lynch I actually do support. Mainly because whenever he's around, any L-1 left open becomes a policy lynch in itself. I'd still rather target scum, which leaves me in an odd position on Zwet.

And think about it. Would you like to let someone who hardwires his playstyle to avoid voting more than once per day and just cruises along without considering other's alignment.
Zak wrote:Mipe was a good target because he preemptively tried to net town cred on the DN lynch while still voting for him. This is in reference to the "Brainwashed Townie says "I Win" Every post" thing he brought up.
Why not say this before?
Because Pesco already brought out that same evidence at the top of the same page as my comment that Mipe was worth killing.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Pesco doesn't have the answer for this either. I do.

Last night, I was given the opportunity to give someone a double vote. There are 14 votes in play right now, which makes the majority eight votes instead of seven. Everyone not on the votecount is at L-8, Vaya is at L-7 because he has one vote, and the other two both have two votes on them.

I didn't expect it to have any affect on the majority, but there you go.

Also, I don't have a reason for why I choose to give it to Pesco. It was very likely a subconscious nod to a previous game where we were a scum pair and he could secretly hammer a wagon in addition to his in thread vote.

Cut: I really shouldn't start browsing other websites in the middle of posting here.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Vote: Xylthixlm

Why is lynching a lurker and viable alternative to lynching someone you think is scum?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Zakeri »

I'm tempted to just give up this topic, what with having argued over this same thing at least a hundred times before, but I still find it uneasy that someone would rather go for someone who can't defend themself over someone who one could easily make a case against.

Speaking of which, I'd like to know what exactly the case against me was, since I saw no merit to it beyond "Zakeri had a night action! GET HIM!"
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 am

Post by Zakeri »

okay, so instead of summerizing what the case against me was, people threw suspicion on me for "misrepresenting" and telling me to go back and read. You guys are soooooo friendly! :roll:
Actually there's just one:

(1) Antitown play (including lurking, lying, being zwet, etc., etc.)
You do realize what you basically said in this was "I just policy lynch."
the point Hulk is trying to make is that you're ignoring an important factor in your reasoning to vote: "Pro-Scum" Play.
Filter to just my posts, scroll down to post 20 or so, and start reading. Then come back and explain why you think I'm not scumhunting.
Wait, you can filter out other user's posts in a thread?
Holy crap, Iso reads are now a thousand times easier.

Zwet -
Every post contains only one of the following, mutually exclusive except for when he votes Hulk.
A Vote.
A single reason to Vote.
A plea not to vote him.
All in all, he makes the case for most legitimate policy lynch in my mind. It's really a shame that I don't think we can afford another policy lynch.

Mufasa -
misses day one. Avoids voting day two. Says he could easily vote to lynch Pesco but neither provides reasoning nor an actual vote.
day three main targets Vaya, who is inactive and being replaced, and Zwet, typical mislynch material assuming he's town. Switches to Zwet once Vaya is replaced.

What's your read on Pesco now? Would you still be willing to Off him? I'm curious since you never mentioned him again.

Plum - Vote for Deathnote. Then a short rant on Deathnote's behavior. Then a large wall of text exposing Mipe's lie for everything it is. Then activity drops off a cliff. She was on both wagons, though I'm not certain that says a whole lot, and her activity is at this point just as bad as Vaya's.

KMD - I found you case on me you mentioned was the one you made on day two. My defense against that case hasn't changed - Zwet needs to be removed, but I'm not sure we should risk the loss of more townie barrier. I visit this site once every other day usually, since I never expect games on here to move faster than that anyway, so not posting day one was just me being caught off guard.

Elmo - same as plum mostly. Votes himself day one, basic anti-town but everyone's ignored it for some reason. followed by throw away one-liners, followed by a wall of text on Mipe's behavior day 2. Mipe gave way too much potential for Scum to give themselves a townie look, so Plum and Elmo are both more suspicious to me because of the drastic change in the size of their posts. Also noted is that neither of them actually voted for Mipe. Though to Elmo's credit, he was against a quicklynch that day.

I'm getting tired again. I'll continue next time.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Zakeri »

is there any reason you picked the people you did to ISO?
Yes. They were all either Scummy at first glance or inactive, with the exception of KMD.
Zakeri, what's your opinion on everyone you didn't ISO? Gimme a town/scum/neutral list.
I dunno. I'd have to reread you guys first :P
On top of my itch going back and forth the fact that if Zak flips scum Pesco is dead to rights it pretty awesome.
Well, that's good news for Pesco at least.

Xyl -
Starts out by constantly putting pressure on people to vote deathnote in an indirect manor. Says and Agrees with me that Mipe and Zwet should both be dead before day 3, which begs the question of why I'm the only one scummy for that. General proding questions which don't mean anything in regards to his alignment, and labels Mufasa scum with no explanation other than quoting his posts.

No wonder you wanted rereaders to skip the first 20 posts.
Why did you press for Deathnotes lynch?
Did you have a reason for agreeing with the Vig on Mipe?
Do you have a case on Mufasa? I noticed later you completely forgot about him.

Advocates Policy lynch on Vaya
Zakeri, one question, which you may answer if you think it is beneficial. By "I was given the opportunity to give someone a double vote" do you mean this was not a normal part of your role?
Rolefishing, though I let it slide at the time because I was a vanilla townie. I'll still leave it up to the mafia if I'm telling the truth on that or not. Suddenly remembers about mufasa then makes a guess on the scumteam with no hard evidence behind it (Scum teams called before a scum flip almost never work).

The pressure on Deathnote, on Mipe, on Me (i realize this is up for debate), and on Policy lynching in general leads me to believe that Xyl Seems to be just about happy on with lynching anyone who isn't scum. I'm still sticking with my vote. I'm certain there's little to no bussing coming from him, which would go a long way considering he wants to kill five different people (mufasa on unclear reasoning, Pesco and Me, then Tubby and Zwet on policy lynch).

He said himself that he knew the secret to town winning was ignoring the village idiots, yet he still solidly advocated lynching them.
Confirm Vote: Xyl
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Zakeri »

Your definition of "Obviously town" appears to be "not acting stupid." All the mafia has to do to win against a mindset like that is to not act stupid.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Zakeri »

The point stands that your theory seems to be that we can't do any scumhunting until we kill all of the townies that don't post, or say "I win" or some such like thing.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Zakeri »

alright then, let's take a closer look.

Ignoring your policy lynches, you've got down Mufasa, Pesco, and me.

You read on Musafa seems based on gut reaction to a single post he made.
You also never bothered to make a case on me or Pesco, yet you arbitrairy listed us.
Xylthixlm wrote:IIRC my "Zakeri is town" assessment was based on this:
Zakeri wrote:I'm alright with a Vig on Mipe or Zwet. In fact, I'd be happy if both of them died today, so do whichever you want.
Let's just say that's no longer convincing in light of Zakeri's claim to have randomly fired off a double vote.
From this it's implied that you think Pesco and I are a scum team just from the fact that I was given the ability to give a doublevote.

The only other thing you even mention about your scumlist is this:
That is... I don't know how to describe it, maybe "weak" or "tenative". It certainly doesn't give me a strong town feeling. As this point mipe was caught in a lie; wanting to not believe mipe actually lied strikes me as likely cognitive dissonance caused by knowing that mipe is town.
This isn't a very strong point, and it seems to me like this is just an afterthought as well.

You've made no direct mention of why you think Mufasa and Pesco are Scum.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Zakeri »

No, it's from the fact that you claimed you had no good reason for picking Pesco. Either you are telling the truth, and
therefore made no effort to help the town with your ability
, or you are lying and you have a reason you're not telling us. Neither possibility makes you look good.
Emphasis mine
So this is a policy lynch.

You know, if I wanted to lie about the reason I gave a doublevote to someone, there are much better lies I could make up. The reason I gave everyone in thread is the exact same reason I gave to the mod.

If you want further explanation, when given an ability I usually rate in my mind how powerful the ability would be for scum and for town. We're far from Lylo, so if I give a double vote to the wrong person, virtually no harm is done since town can take precautions against that person if they think he's not voting in the interest of town. Likewise, if he's town, it's still uncertain if he's going to vote for the mafia. If I really had done the responsible thing last night, the end result would be no one would even hear about the double vote since I wouldn't have given to to anyone, but that would have been a waste.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Zakeri »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Zakeri wrote:
No, it's from the fact that you claimed you had no good reason for picking Pesco. Either you are telling the truth, and
therefore made no effort to help the town with your ability
, or you are lying and you have a reason you're not telling us. Neither possibility makes you look good.
Emphasis mine
So this is a policy lynch.
Am I voting you?
No. In fact, you're voting for someone who isn't on your list of scum.

I guess we do have wildly different definitions of scumhunting.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Zakeri, let's get that list. You don't need to reread, I just want to know what your current opinion on everyone is. Everyone.
But I do need to reread everyone, or else my opinion will be less informed on some people than others. Besides, big picture posts like you're calling for always annoy me because people are generally more wrong than not due to not having the big picture unless they're scum.

2. dramonic - jumped from me to sotty to vaya to hulk. You can sure find a reason to jump on someone, but you can't seem to find a reason to stay or go back. Also note your vote on me was after Spy's vote on me. On Sotty you jumped on onto Spy's case along with Hulk, even though Spy didn't switch votes then. The vote for Vaya seems to be based on that your vote for Sotty is useless now that Sotty posted, even though you were supposedly voting to lynch scum, not to inactive prod. Finally, your reason for the leap on Hulk is almost literally "Who besides Xyl has the most votes on them?" - Definately Scum, probably with Xyl.

3. Elmo - seems to be hanging under the radar, but still contributes worthy enough stuff. Mostly neutral

5. Kmd4390 - tries his hardest bless his heart. Town read.

7. Mufasa - Doesn't seem to be putting any thought into his lynches. could be scum with or independant of Xyl. Will to change my vote to Mufasa in interest of keeping the Nuclear Fusion reactor (read: battery) going.

8. Pepsico47 - All of his attacks have been votes with cases attached to them. I don't see anything that I recognize as "ScumPesco" and judging based on the standard provided in most of the games we've played together, I have a stronger town read on him than anyone else this game.

9. Plum - See Elmo. Made a good case on Dramonic, so slightly more town than Elmo.

11. Sotty7 - I don't buy that Sotty is scummy for avoiding the DN wagon. I seen plenty of times where a person on day one would actually pick up on what a bandwagon on a townie feels like and knows to avoid it even as town. It would have been nice if Sotty gave a reason around that time, but the days moved too quickly. Sotty's contribution since the case made on her has given me a townie feel

12. SpyreX - I'm ignoring the vig. I don't like the UNBREAKABLE ALLIANCE, although I have seen you bring it up in other games. It generally annoys me, since is muddles up one of my scumtells. Other then that, you've been making good cases on quite a few people, and sticking with your convictions. I feel this is the key difference between your and Xyl's play.

13. The Incredible Hulk - Doesn't get the ball rolling until post 19. Leans town reading his laters posts. Would definately have more info on Hulk from a Xyl Lynch.

14. tubby216 - Absolutely no posts. How long until we get new replacement for him?

15. Xylthixlm - I feel is purposely trying to mislead the town into lynchs the town shouldn't be falling for. Mostly Scummy.

16. Zakeri - Hello~

17. zwetschenwasser - Hammer only policy makes it impossible to read. Never saying anything also make it impossible to read. Definitely Anti-town.

Ergo, Scum are likely to be found in Dramonic, Xyl, and Mufasa, with one scum hiding between the policy lynches.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Zakeri »

SpyreX wrote:Although: How Hulk make game move.

What Hulk do besides dance with Zwet?
Did you miss post 367?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I believe Pesco47 has played with me before in UT mafia and Mind Screw 3, where I was scum both times. Interestingly, he seems to have forgotten that at the end of UT3 I pointed out that one of the clues that I was scum was that I wasn't pushing lurkers very hard that game, because one of my scumbuddies was lurking.
Just caught this.

All this means is that you don't have scumbuddies that are lurking. Least not as bad as Zwet and Vaya/Tubby.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Zakeri »

First, I'm having a hard time spotting the scum in this game due to the sheer amount of lurkers and an easier one spotting town. I am aware of my following along a player I deem trustworthy (in this case SpyreX) on his cases. When in doubt, I refer to a more experienced scummer, especially if I believe them town.
This basically admits to two different scumtells with the lame excuse that "It's just my playstyle". Those two being "Scum can't find scum because their main targets are town" and Buddying up to someone who is town.
I honestly didn't expect Sotty to react to the votes on him and start posting again. When he did, I decided it was worth doing on Vaya too. The less lurkers, the better the state of the game, ja?
That still doesn't change the fact that you dropped the case on Sotty for no reason.
Last, I have a town read on Xyl. Hulk I have a neutral-leaning scum read. His play is somewhat reminiscent of Zwet's, but I haven't played in enough games with Hulk to see if it's abnormal of him. I could try to get other players lynched than him, but he's not on my town list, and this town is so lethargic and the deadline unpredictable enough that I prefer going for the lynch with the higher odds of keeping my town reads alive.
Fair enough.
What lynch has Xyl been a part of that I haven't that ALSO qualifies as "the town shouldn't have fallen for"

Was it:

1.) The "I win" that just exploded all overhimself in a :headdesk:
2.) The "I HAVE POWERS" "OHH WAIT I WAS LYING TO TRY AND SURVIVE" lynch yesterday?
I haven't really be counting those two lynches when I reread everyone, just because they were so fast and everyone was on them with one exception which I noted. I've already detailed all of this a few pages back if you would like to go look, what I just posted is the shorthand version.
Vote 2: KMD. Reason: Voting YOU over other players.
If you ignore the idea that Pesco and I are scumbuddies, and actually read his reasoning, it makes a lot of sense.
Vote 3: Xyl. Reason: Lynch cheering. :headdesk:
Basically this is similar reasoning to what I caught, and I agree with it, so yes it seems solid to me. I know you're in an UNBREAKABLE ALLIANCE but bear with us here, please.
I... can't... head... broken.
You shouldn't have slammed it into the desk so hard.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I'm also annoyed that people keep listing Pesco and I as a scumpair even though I know enough about Pesco's playstyle to bus him as much as possible if we were both scum.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Yea, I can't see how anyone could think anything like that when you throw out a doublevote on :shrug: and THEN NOW he's your #1 town read.

Show me the reasoning.
I'm not allowed to buddy up with Pesco like you do with Xyl? You should have told me before I done it.
And you're calling Xyl out on lynch cheering...but not counting the lynches we've had?
Everyone is equally scummy for those lynches. Xyl is scummy for wanting to continue lynching just like we've done for those two lynches - likely to the same fault as those two lynches. All of the people I've labeled town at least have tried to provide reasoning other than "X should die just because."
I sure missed it for his KMD business.
Alright, all things concidered, I might as well go ahead and tell everyone this. I don't like giving the mafia a list of people they should kill, but seeing as how I've already given my list of town people, there no excuse for holding this back anymore.

Night one, I was given the ability to busdrive. Knowing I could only use this ability for that night, I wanted to make it a good one, since it could potentially kill a mafioso in my hands. I reread the Game during the night, and I picked KMD out as scum for this post:
Vote DeathNote

Not random. Charter's scumtell. Only scum mention a personal win in the first few pages.
Thinking he was scum trying to get a bandwagon going by monopolizing a newbie-saying-something-stupid post.

Then I decided that the mafia would want to kill someone who hasn't had any voting interaction with the town to keep us in the dark. Ultimately, the choice was mainly between Elmo and Riceballtail. I Choose Riceballtail.

I was surprised at the result, which is why my first post for day two is Rumia's Catchphrase. ("Is that So?") But in the end, it means that KMD was that mafia's kill target.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Zakeri »

The inconsistency between zwet, who gets "anti-town" for being unreadable, and tubby who gets no such note despite being even more unreadable, bothers me... could be explained by Zakeri expecting tubby to be replaced.
The difference for me is that Tubby at least has the potential to get a read on at a later time.

Also, now that I've revealed my nightactions, it should be obvious that Pesco moves down a slot in my list.
She's too experienced for the noob-card too.

I call BS
Who said I was going to play the newb card?

Seriously, who's up for a Dram lynch?

Also, I'm really loving how people seem to be taking sides between the me/pesco/hulk thing and the Xyl/Spy/Dramonic thing. This will be good information for the townies out there.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Zakeri »

You would think that not only would KMD be the highest BUT Pesco would have at least SOME neg vibes for the vote on KMD on light grounds.
You put too much emphasis on voting targets.
Pesco wrote:KMD's vote on Zak looks bad. There are far worse offenders for the points listed.
Pesco wrote:Myself, zwet, Xyl (to an extent), FL, dramonic. The points KMD listed apply to all of us, maybe more people too if you want to count the lurkers.
Yes, he was wrong, and I knew it at the time, but I don't see how the reasoning for the vote is faulty at the time he voted for him.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Zakeri »

And.. NOW he moves down? Why wouldn't you have said that when you made your night action claim (which, for the record I never asked for).
Because I forgot to say that last night. It didn't occur to me to have mentioned that until this morning. Sorry.
When did Dramonic become part of this tryst
Dramonic wrote:First, I'm having a hard time spotting the scum in this game due to the sheer amount of lurkers and an easier one spotting town. I am aware of my following along a player I deem trustworthy (in this case SpyreX) on his cases. When in doubt, I refer to a more experienced scummer, especially if I believe them town.
Fixed. ~Vi
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Zakeri »

KMD, does your ability list everyone that targeted Spyrex? If you two were the only ones, then Dramonic is definitely Scum, since I know for a fact that you were the target for the night one kill.

Not that There isn't a decent enough case between Dram's willingness to jump on everything Spyrex even mentioned in passing that there was a scumtell on and the flipflopping on whether Spy's Daykill was real or fake, which implies he knew it was fake and therefore had a relationship with Hulk.

Then there's this:
Dramonic wrote:First, I'm having a hard time spotting the scum in this game due to the sheer amount of lurkers and an easier one spotting town. I am aware of my following along a player
I deem trustworthy (in this case SpyreX)
on his cases.
Dramoic wrote:I expect KMD,
SpyreX
and Xyl
to be the most prone to fool me
because they have much more experience than the others from what I've seen/read.
What happened between yesterday and last night to cause such a drastic change?

Dramonic, would you please go ahead and give a list like I, Hulk, and a few other's did yesterday?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I've established someone who is scummy won't do the kill if they can avoid it. Therefore I dont see that much of a use to protecting myself agaisnt my scumreads. Additionally, Zak (whom I have a scumread on) claimed things like DV gifts and busdrives. If she isn't lying, Nexusing both these powers could have deadly effects for the town.
I guess I'm having a really hard time following this thought process. You basically are avoiding using your reflect abilities used against you on people you have a town read on. Why exactly are you worried about town roles targeting you? And what if one of those roles is a cop who's ability randomly gets tossed onto a person who is scum? I don't really see how there's any townie intent behind what you claimed you did.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Kmd, why'd you target dramonic?
Can't be right. You and I targeted Spy. No one else did.
Consequentially, this answers my question as well.

Why do you want to think Dramonic is town, Xyl?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by Zakeri »

What exactly counts as "Town Opinion" Other than agreeing with you or Spyrex?

Why does buddying up with you not ring alarmbells? It's a very appealing thing to do when you're scum to buddy up with people who are town - If the townie dies, you look good being related to him. If you die, he looks bad being related to you.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Nope, I think you got it. Although really it's only agreeing with me.
List of things that are Wrong with this:
  • Assuming you are right.
    Assuming scum would never bus each other.
    Assuming you yourself are not scum.
If pressed, I'll give you the last one, but there's no excuse for the first two.

Also, there's a key difference in town buddying up to town and scum buddying up to town in that in the second hypothetical, the scum is scum. Dram has a list of other scumtells that go hand in hand buddying up to someone else, while spyrex had a pretty good track record this game. And even then, my read on him was neutral because he choose to blantantly buddy up to you.
Also, I am being manipulated by Zakeri here. Bad Zakeri.
Care to explain your reasoning for this besides "Zak is scum and is asking you a lot of questions?"
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Zakeri »

Dramonic, would you please go ahead and give a list like I, Hulk, and a few other's did yesterday?
hm hm hmm~
No, I'm aware, I'm saying the two on a scumteam is balance-breaking, not that they cant exist.
Oh, oh, pick me, I know this one!

The Lighting Rod targets the Nexus. Then, whoever the Nexus picked will have their ability flung around to a random person while every other single ability used that day including cop investigation and vigs and whatnot will hit the Nexus.

All this point has given us is that this set-up is swingy, and whether it is or not is not really our problem (Well, it is, but whining about it now does nothing other than piss off the mod and ruin an otherwise playable game). And I'm not complaining since last night, it swung to the town.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Zakeri »

Also, your list will come after school. I am at school, I dont have elongated periods of time to type.
Oh, alright. :/
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 pm

Post by Zakeri »

The Two Scumteams theory makes sense to me, now that I think about it.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Zakeri »

That is alarming. Why would you choose to shoot to confirm you're town over shooting to hit scum and possibly end the game.

Well, I'm certain Dramonic is scum, and I have no more reason to delay ending the day, so
Vote: Dramonic
. Seriously, if you've been paying attention to this day and don't want to lynch Dramonic, you're either scum, or incredulously self-centered.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Zakeri »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Zakeri wrote:Well, I'm certain Dramonic is scum, and I have no more reason to delay ending the day, so
Vote: Dramonic
. Seriously, if you've been paying attention to this day and don't want to lynch Dramonic, you're either scum, or incredulously self-centered.
Appeal to emotion.
Don't worry, I excused you.
AtE is used equally by town and scum, btw, so calling it on itself means nothing.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Two things I'd like to see right about now

1. Pesco's List of who he thinks is scum
2. Zwet

Preferably in that order.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I was hoping the game would have ended yesterday.

Lyncher - Attempts to lynch someone who the town does not want lynched
Inverse Lyncher - Attemps to protect someone the town does want to lynch.

I officially retract my two scumteams theory now.

I still don't get what Mufasa's alignment was, since this implies both scum AND third party.

Vote: Tubby216
Chances are this is our last Mafia.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 am

Post by Zakeri »

tubby216 wrote:well it ain't me so

vote, zwet
Scum usually wait until lylo to pull something like this, but I'll let it slide since you're not going to last until then.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Alright then, I'll bite.

VI, great modding work so far; I love this game.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:27 am

Post by Zakeri »

With the guilty result, it's harder to discount the possibility of bussing.
Won't stop me from trying.
Zakeri's scumlist, day 2 wrote:2. dramonic - jumped from me to sotty to vaya to hulk. You can sure find a reason to jump on someone, but you can't seem to find a reason to stay or go back. Also note your vote on me was after Spy's vote on me. On Sotty you jumped on onto Spy's case along with Hulk, even though Spy didn't switch votes then. The vote for Vaya seems to be based on that your vote for Sotty is useless now that Sotty posted, even though you were supposedly voting to lynch scum, not to inactive prod. Finally, your reason for the leap on Hulk is almost literally "Who besides Xyl has the most votes on them?" - Definately Scum,
probably with Xyl.
Basically, I've been on Dramonic and Mufasa since before they died or became confirmed. In fact, my only mistake for day two is tunneling on Xyl even after I found good enough suspect to switch my vote.
Kmd4390 wrote:
The Incredible Hulk
(L+1) ~ Kmd4390, Elmo,
SpyreX
, Xylthixlm,
Mufasa
, tubby216,
dramonic
Pesco47

Mufasa
(L-6) ~ Sotty7, Plum
Xylthixlm (L-7) ~ Zakeri

Not Voting:
The Incredible Hulk
, zwetschenwasser

Ok, so Dramonic bussed. Mufasa bussed if he was with the scumteam. Sotty, Plum, and Zakeri avoided the wagon. Zwet wasn't voting at all. But Dramonic is relatively new. Would he bus without a more experienced partner doing so before him? Elmo's vote looks too early to be a bus. I think this may be why I got my town read on him.
If you think Dramonic bussed because of an earlier partner, who do you think that partner was?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Zakeri »

Where is his vote? Xyl. I don't really like.
For the lesser Youkai out there, would you mind defining exactly what about it bothers you?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Zakeri »

Also, Another Vig kill? Seriously? Every time I expect or hope a cop investigation to come around the corner, it turns out to be one or two different vig kills instead :/

I encourage you to target someone scummy. I'm leaning towards Tubby myself since he's the only one besides Zwet to have not done anything pro-town, and Zwet has the benefit of being Hulk's favorite Mislynch on top of that. Anyone scummier than Zwet needs to be vigged/lynched as scum.

I have more to claim if you do decide to shot me.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Zakeri »

Conversation is stagnating anyway, so it might be a good time to out with it anyway.

Night 3, I was given two vigs, a night vig and an unannounced day vig. The Night Vig, I decided to Use on Mufasa because I thought he was the most suspicious due to Hulk's scumlist. I didn't decide to go after Dramonic because I already had a case on him from yesterday that I was going to run with.

During day four, I noticed that Pesco was acting oddly in regards to Dramonic. I also saw the Mufasa/Pesco connection, and it was a very valid observation. He was the target for my daykill yesterday. His death flavor doesn't match my kill flavor, though, which means he died directly as a result of Dramonic's death.

I didn't have any night 4 actions as a result of using the daykill.
After Zakeri is dead, if the game isn't over, we can lynch zwet.
I would rather you lynch Tubby after I die.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Zakeri »

Considering I've gotten one spellcard for every night that's passed, either we have two inventors and one loves me THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much, or the spellcards I keep picking up are gifts from Vi. I'm not sure which, since my role is still vanilla townie but I doubt this benefice is coming from someone who doesn't know my role.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Daykill.
At any point during the day, I can select to Brofist any one person. At the end of the day, they will be Brofisted. By fists that are several times larger than their own body. With predictable results.

Kill Flavor was "Brofisted."

NightKill.
I could shoot off Marisa's Trademark Skill, the Master Spark, a large, anime styled laser attack that works pretty much exactly like you would expect a large, anime styled laser attack to work.

Kill Flavor was "Blown away."

Tags fixed. ~Vi
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Also, I am Rumia. I'm the first person ever recorded among the games to have used the Spellcard system. Of course, I'm just a simple minded Youkai and have no spellcards of my own worth showing off.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Zakeri »

That takes care of everyone that was potentially scummy. Well, except for the guy I'm more than certain enough is scum anyway.

Tubby by far looks the scummiest here. for all of his votes, he goes for the "I feel/I agree/I'd rather, but" style. A Quick look in Iso shows he's never once stated why he felt someone or something someone did was scummy or not. This persists even though he claims he's read through the game twice. This demonstrates to me, and hopefully others that he's not attempting to scumhunt and just trying to get more lynches into the game.

This becomes even more blatant in this exchange found on page 28:
Xyl, post 697 wrote:I did quick rereads of the living players, and most of them look vaguely but not strongly town. tubby216 and zwet are glaring exceptions.
Tubby 698 wrote:well it ain't me so

vote, zwet
It startles me to see how many people seem to have missed that his reason for voting Zwet isn't "I think he's most likely scum" but instead "Please don't lynch me."

He claims to have read the game twice over, and that he was only joking when he presented the replacements rule - reading the last two pages and following the most Pro-town guy's lead. I don't think he was joking when he said it, because he still acts like he has not read most of the game, and is still following Xyl's lead like a puppy to the extent that his vote is "the guy Xyl will vote for that is not me."

CONFIRM vote: Tubby216

Zakeri is by far the best lynch today.
Why? The last time I remember a case on me, it involved me being scumpartners with Pesco because I randomly decided to give him an extra vote. Could you please update your case on me rather than just call out for my death?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Zakeri »

He became obvscum when he voted me the way he did, as I explained above.
Actually you're wrong. He was obvscum waaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier than that.

Xyl, What do you think about Tubby?
What do you think other people would likely say about Tubby's actions?
Of the two differing opinions, do you feel that what you think or what others would think is less derived from Bias?

Also, KMD, where did you go?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I don't speak for other people.
If someone else disagrees with me, I'm right, obviously.
Well, at least I can confirm that I'm working with somebody who doesn't understand the first concept of critical thinking.

KMD, We need every player we can get here now. I know you are not mafia, so if you are lurking, just say hi or something.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Where's my congratulations? I basically caught two scum by myself. In fact, the only one I actually missed was Hulk.

Speaking of which, I'm interested in what the nightactions look like. Especially since night three made this discussion happen:
Vi wrote:
Zakeri wrote:
Vi, paraphrased wrote:You get a daykill AND a nightkill, use it wisely.
You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get ... okay.

Poor Kitten :roll:

Master Spark: Mufasa
Message received.

Also, I
wish
I ever got messages like this.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Zakeri »

The two I caught without help were Tubby and Mufasa, but you I already had a solid case on anyway, so I wanted to leave you for the day four lynch.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Zak was... well, scum. Sad (I would have pushed for this lynch THEN Tubbies until the Silver Rule came into effect).
Why was I scum? Why does no one bother to answer this question? Is there even really an answer to it?

All I know is if I really were scum, I wouldn't have released the night information for Pesco being given the double vote, and I would not have gain attention from that at all. Since that was a large part of why I gained the suspicion that day, I doubt I would have been as much Obvscum as I was this game if I really was scum.

I don't know why that happens, but it does. Frequently, too.
Oh, and in response to Zakeri's daykill - Clearly, Pesco is a bro.

I wanted to write that flavor scene so much, but it wasn't to be. Sad
You can write it now. I'm interested to see it. Especially since it was clearly the best way for me to kill him, being the bro that he is to me.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Yes. This, exactly. Note that such a player coming up town does not change the fact that they were scum.

If you maintain this attitude you, too, can become a berserk policy lyncher.
If I honestly followed this code to it's intended meaning, I would have Shot Xyl. Then again, considering my shot of Pesco failed and how the game turned out from then on, I don't think we would have suffered from Xyl's death.

Whether you get a good result or not shouldn't be left up to chance, but if it does turn up a good result, then that's good. Plum was just lucky enough to catch herself in a full out Xanatos Roulette (no matter who of Elmo or Sotty she shot, we caught Elmo.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”