Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #699 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Hi guys, I just replaced Santos, who I am told was a douchebag. Let me reread over the weekend, and I'll try to post some stuff after that.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #703 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:11 am

Alright, here are my reactions from skimming the first 10 pages.

Page 4-
I don't think Empking's lurking is a sign of scumminess. He's been doing it in other games as well.
I disagree with Percy that meta is bullshit.

Page 5-
I like the Tar/Korlash double team on Lamont page, but I don't think Lamont is scum. I think he's just plain wrong, and he doesn't really understand that yet. It's possible that this attack could be a scum ploy to get him lynched.

Page 6-
I don't understand how Vino can call out four people (Fishy, korlash, rofl, and tajo) for wagoning him for no apparent reason and then conclude that SensFan is scum as a result of those statements.
FoS: Vino

Page 7-
Vino says Cow is defending SensFan when he calls out the pointless vote. Not liking that.
Tar is officially on my shitlist for not only making a "wall o' text" post, but also putting a giant "wall o' text" quote at the END of that post and following it with 3 measly lines of text. Waste of space and a waste of my time.
SerialClergyman hasn't been rubbing me the right way the last couple pages.

Page 8-
Santos makes some retarded post about how he could roleclaim and how it would help scum, and people interpret it as a soft-claim. Let me tell you right now that I have no clue what the fuck he was doing, and he wasn't making a soft-claim at all. Disregard that post.

Page 9-
Pretty much all of Santos' posts on page 9 look like him being an idiot. I disagree with almost everything he said.

Page 10-
Santos does make a somewhat good point here about the wagon on Lamont being BS, but I'm not exactly sure what else he is saying.
Post 235 by TSS seems interesting, especially given the double-team on Lamont from page 5.

FoS: Tarhalindur, Korlash, Vino

Not sure if I think the first two are working together, but I could definitely see one of them as scum playing off the other one.

I'll read more of the thread later, when I get the chance.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #711 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:43 am

Still reading. As noted in my sig, I'll be V/LA all of today.
Unvote
, in case I have a vote from my predecessor.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #749 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Whoops, that was me. Mod, feel free to edit this post to contain the above text and delete the above post.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #991 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi. I'm going to stick around a bit since the mod already needs 2 other replacements, but I can't promise much. Chances of me finishing my reread are about 5%. However, I feel I must point out the following:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Alright, here are my reactions from skimming the first 10 pages.

Page 4-
I don't think Empking's lurking is a sign of scumminess. He's been doing it in other games as well.
I disagree with Percy that meta is bullshit.

Page 5-
I like the Tar/Korlash double team on Lamont page, but I don't think Lamont is scum. I think he's just plain wrong, and he doesn't really understand that yet. It's possible that this attack could be a scum ploy to get him lynched.

Page 6-
I don't understand how Vino can call out four people (Fishy, korlash, rofl, and tajo) for wagoning him for no apparent reason and then conclude that SensFan is scum as a result of those statements.
FoS: Vino

Page 7-
Vino says Cow is defending SensFan when he calls out the pointless vote. Not liking that.
Tar is officially on my shitlist for not only making a "wall o' text" post, but also putting a giant "wall o' text" quote at the END of that post and following it with 3 measly lines of text. Waste of space and a waste of my time.
SerialClergyman hasn't been rubbing me the right way the last couple pages.

Page 8-
Santos makes some retarded post about how he could roleclaim and how it would help scum, and people interpret it as a soft-claim. Let me tell you right now that I have no clue what the fuck he was doing, and he wasn't making a soft-claim at all. Disregard that post.

Page 9-
Pretty much all of Santos' posts on page 9 look like him being an idiot. I disagree with almost everything he said.

Page 10-
Santos does make a somewhat good point here about the wagon on Lamont being BS, but I'm not exactly sure what else he is saying.
Post 235 by TSS seems interesting, especially given the double-team on Lamont from page 5.

FoS: Tarhalindur, Korlash, Vino

Not sure if I think the first two are working together, but I could definitely see one of them as scum playing off the other one.

I'll read more of the thread later, when I get the chance.
Gorrad wrote: 8.
Korlash, Flintlocke of Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth, 2-shot Hitman of the Discontinued Mafia, Electrocuted N2
Owned.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #992 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

What is the reasoning for a mass claim?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #994 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 am

So now that we've lost a bunch of power roles, you want to give the scum more targets by revealing the ones they *don't* know about?

"might give us a good lynch" is not a good enough reason for mass claim. Without a solid game plan of what to do with the information we gain, we should not even be considering mass claim at this point.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1039 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm willing to see where this goes.

Vote: Percy
Permanent V/LA.