Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

/confirm

hi zazie!

vote: vino

this is a solid bandwagon
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

solid is a solid way of describing a bandwagon
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'll be back after the fourth of july weekend
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

reading now, posting soon
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by roflcopter »

lamont: what happened between post 49, where you seem to agree that fishy has a valid point against vino, and post 71 where you state that you don't like the vino wagon "at all" to change your mind? the explanation given in post 76 and post 79 is entirely baseless, and you try to flip the burden of proof onto tajo for no good reason.

the whole discussion of how well korlash/tajo played in another game entirely is a huge, huge waste of time. the fact that lamont tries to use this as basis to push a korlash lynch is ludicrous, and far beyond the usual level of scummy that pushing a policy lynch would be.
lamont wrote:However, in my mind that only sets up a potential relationship between him and Rofl.
that is a huge stretch. it looks more like you're trying to lay false trails between your scumbuddy and myself. additionally, if you believe this is possible (which would mean vino is scum), why are you
against
his lynch?

post 90, lamont refers back to his earlier non-explanation for the sudden gear change and defense of vino.

hey look at that! all of the sudden in post 93 lamonst decided that korlash isn't worth a wagon and they are the best of friends. thats called buddying! maybe he realized that trying to wagon korlash for his actions AS TOWN in ANOTHER GAME was tantamount to admitting to being scum?

post 97 - strawman alert
silent speaker wrote:I do not like the look of the vino bandwagon, and I do not like the feel of the Lamont bandwagon; there is foul scum down there, or I am no guide. I will therefore take a path in the middle.
oh hey guy, random comment to devalue two leading wagons without giving any basis for your opinion is really helpful! [/sarcasm]
silent speaker wrote:Some things about Lamont are worrying me, but I think they may possible be put down to over-enthusiasm. However, Lamont is right about Emp lurking. He confirmed at a time when that was visibly not game-appropriate, and that is worth noting. Slicey, even granting your arguments, how do you discriminate this early between (b) and (c)? All you're doing is the same thing as Lamont with better cover.
one giant deflection on lamont's behalf. trying to give credit to a shitty policy attack on empking. essentially saying "no u" to slicey. yeah, ok, silent speaker is scum with lamont.
silent speaker wrote:I'm going to
vote: roflcopter
because I suspect the vino wagon is designed to set Fishy up for a 1-2 mislynch.
i do not follow your logic here whatsoever. the chainsaw defense of vino is terribly blatant however. could a vino-lamont-tss scum be so obvious?

vino's post 110 has nothing of value in it. he is essentially saying that the lamont wagon is no big deal/he's not interested, and he gives a meta reason for not taking a real stance on empking, but he's not actually
doing
anything.

oh hey, tarhalindur is in this game, and he's town. thats good news.
lamont wrote:Well it appears I have the
famous
Tar all pissed off at me.
the sarcasm defense, its so moving. :roll:
silent speaker wrote:
korlash wrote:Yeah a random bandwagon is designed for something. So exactly explain to me how this works? A town starts a wagon on another town and then a bunch of other town join it and somehow it's a setup for something?
So certain, are we? We know this wagon was started by town and jumped on by town, do we?
FOS: Korlash
extreme word twisting right here.

percy is also town. sweet, we're up to two.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Btw, my read on Percy is town & a very skilled player to boot.
wow, could you possibly buddy moar harder?
silent speaker wrote:As far as I can tell, there is no case on Vino. Fishy came out with a vote on him for no reason given, which by itself is perfectly fine, and a whole bunch of people jumped right in line with "yep, uh-huh, Fishy is wise." For Sens to say even now that Vino is so terribly scummy that the only thing worse is Lamont's defense is just not true.
i can't imagine you've never seen a wagon like this at the start of a game before. and your second point, about sens, is completely wrong, because vino had by that point generated further content that sens may very well have been basing his statement on.

korlash is town. up to 3 now.

fishy is town. 4!
vino wrote:My view of things: I made a random vote half joking about a previous game that has otherwise no relevance here, and four people jumped on it for no apparent reason. I shall name names: Fishy, korlash, roflcopter, and populartajo. Korlash called it "solid" for a reason I can't fathom. Fishy argues that I am trying to look nonchalant, which (not that I agree with it) is a reasonable argument, but not in light of the fact that he seemed to be at my teeth from the get-go. I don't like any of those. I'd like them to explain themselves. My vote on rofl was random but I'm willing to chalk it up to his play style. SensFan though should know better. Unvote, Vote: SensFan.
thank you for taking us through your thought process on who to omgus now, and who to omgus later.
hascow wrote:This is completely ridiculous. We should not get 4 pages in a day, especially a day where I'm literally working all afternoon and don't get a chance to check in.
somebody call 911, this cow needs a waaaaaambulance.
SerialClergyman wrote:Vino - that reaction is exactly what I'm talking about. Take some responsibility for how you play. That sort of attitude is scummy because you are trying to dismiss any criticism of you without looking at it on it's merits, and claiming any scumminess you display is in the eye of the beholder. The entire narrative does nothing to further a pro-town play and could further a pro-scum play.
i was going to write something like this but more condescending, but instead i'll just qft this post

vino and lamont have a random theory talk which is extremely :nothelpful:
lamont wrote:Sorry but my humourous fame reference is a null tell so there's no need to make a big deal out of it.
sorry buddy, but you don't get to tell us what kind of tell anything you say is, we'll interpret it for ourselves.
SensFan wrote:Am I the only one noticing how LC is literally just voting anyone he possibly can, then moving on if it doesn't stick?
you most certainly are not the only one
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:
Santos wrote:I can role claim if you like, but it would only help scum safe claim later.
This sounds incredibly insincere. Surely you don't think that anyone wants you to roleclaim, nor that anyone would think it was a sane idea.
FoS: Santos
I really dont like this Santos post. It is a soft-claim. I would of preferred it if nobody had noticed it but since it has come up, I will say I find it very suspicious. Soft claims hold no merit whatsoever. They either help scum find a PR or give scum something to hide behind.

Why mention it if you have a unique PR?? The proper town action here is to force a full-claim.

Unvote, Vote Santos
ZOMG THE WRONGNESS
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Santos wrote:but you have had no reaction to your votes except to cast the suspicion elsewhere. scum do that, but so do townies. which are we to assume you are? Right now, the majority would say you're scum deflecting the attention. Yes/no?
I'm scumhunting. I het soft-claiming & rolefishing (including Role-PM fishing; I will add a sub-section on this in my wiki) which you can see by reading my wiki. I am only taking action against anti-town behavior as I see it.
so you built yourself a wiki to back up only ever policy voting? thats so cute.

santos just became very obviously town - and thats 5
the silent speaker wrote:
Korlash wrote:I never said "everyone" on the bandwagon was town. And I never claimed you claimed everyone was scum.
Bollocks. You said:
Korlash wrote:A
town
starts a wagon on another
town
and then
a bunch of other town
join it and somehow it's a setup for something?
Clearly assuming that everyone who joined was town. If you concede that some of the people who joined could have been scum, then why
shouldn't
it be a setup of something on their part?

@Everyone else: ask yourselves this -- if I'm completely off the mark, why did Korlash react with such vehemence to a post not even directed at him? If Korlash is town, why fly off the handle the way he did?
let me quickly translate this post into everyday scumspeak - semantics aimed at making korlash look bad for nothing, followed by a plea to the crowd to tell him whether pursuing this is a safe course of action for him
silent speaker wrote:Here's what I saw going on. Early miniwagons can easily snowball into bigger wagons that dominate day 1 -- heck, look at Lamont -- and th scum didn't want rofl to be today's sacrificial lamb. Before things had achance to get out of hand, they started a counterwagon on the person who turned rofl into a bandwagon, and when Fishy posted a vote on the other roflvoter, they seized on it like a godsend. That took eyes away from rofl in the short term with Lamont and in the medium term with Vino. What is more, the extremely fishy way -- double pun intended -- Korlash and rofl latched onto that Vino vote suggests they hoped to be able to get Vino lynched and then turn on Fishy for proposing it. If they could get away with that, they could pull off a twofer.
this is nothing but a conspiracy theory. it was the
random vote phase
- nobody bats an eye at two votes on one person, let alone creates a crazy elaborate diversion to SAVE someone who has two votes. you have yet to provide any sort of simple, straightforward reason for your vote on me.

and now i'm caught up.

for those keeping count at home, we've got

town: 5
tarhalindur
percy
korlash
fishy
santos

scum: 3
vino
lamont
the silent speaker

unvote, vote: lamont
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by roflcopter »

guys, seriously, stop arguing about other games here, it is not helpful
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

hascow is chasing shadows with the whole tajo scumlist thing. 1) tajo always does this, 2) no it wouldn't be scummy even if he didn't always do this, 3) if your problem is that it clues scum in on who people think are town, how on earth does that make the action scummy??

lamont, vino and tss need to post. lamont needs to claim or die.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

hascow, please respond to this
rofl wrote:3) if your problem is that it clues scum in on who people think are town, how on earth does that make the action scummy??
instead of ignoring it

additionally, please answer the bolded section of this
tajo wrote:
So whats exactly scummy
in RANDOM bandwagoning Vino the way rolf, me and Korlash did?
instead of putting the burden of proof on tajo
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

the claim doesn't fit the flavor in my opinion, but i'm willing to let him live and see what he comes up with.

meanwhile, i've already said what makes the silent speaker scummy.

unvote, vote: the silent speaker
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

btw, lets keep this momentum going people, don't just unvote and sit on your hands.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

roflcopter wrote:btw, lets keep this momentum going people, don't just unvote and sit on your hands.
Empking wrote:
Unvote
*facepalm*
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

tss wrote:Fishy could be scum of
another faction
, that is true.
tss wrote:The rofl group knows that Lamont is not one of theirs, but that in no way ruled out a rival scum group.
tss, why are you suddenly convinced there are multiple scum groups? i saw no reference made to this earlier, and i see no evidence. the only reason for you to suspect this is the case strongly enough to try and support your arguments with it is if you are in a scum group that is smaller than you expected.
tss wrote:I have not fully explained why I think this was a setup for a 1-2: because those "sound reason for a bandwagon" posts looked to me like they might be cop fishing. Maybe they thought that "I thought he was a cop and had a guilty! Now that he's not, I'm suspicious of him!" or something similar would help get them votes on day 2, or maybe they honestly thought he might be one.
what a load of crap. there was no night before day one. leave the conspiracy theories to the people who think there was never a moon landing.
tss wrote:I will try to respond PBP to rofl a little later, but suffice it to say that I found it to be a huge pile of
scummy, self-serving chainsaw self-defense.
explain/prove or be summarily ignored
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

Vino wrote:This also bothers me.
roflcopter wrote:btw, lets keep this momentum going people, don't just unvote and sit on your hands.
"Come on guys, let's lynch somebody quickly, doesn't matter who it is!"
you've played with me before, so my position on the matter shouldn't have surprised you in the slightest.

and that is a huge misrepresentation of my actual position.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

the above is funnier now that i've gotten the rest of the way down the page and seen this nugget.
vino wrote:Holy crap don't put words in my mouth.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

head honcho added to the scumlist. just like fish in a barrel.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: lamont
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

percy, i'm pretty sure santos attempt to break the game with role pms (before the mod clarified the rules regarding this) makes him town.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: vino

in addition to scumminess already explained yesterday, the "this sucks" scumtell works and he's trying to extrapolate on potential kill sources from comics not yet revealed to be in the setup rather than accept the obvious kill source revealed in the nightscene.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by roflcopter »

percy just shot my town read of him all to hell

fos: percy

still need to lynch vino though
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

wagoning santos was stupid in the first place, he was obviously town yesterday as i had already explained
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ok then

unvote, vote: percy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

korlash wrote:To make my own point clear I don't disagree with *most* of the attacks on Percy, but the ones I do I need to push against. And I can't do that without in some way shape or form defending Percy in the process. My first and foremost thought has not been to defend Percy but to push my vote on SC, something that has yet to be cleared up mind you.
so would it be accurate to say that you're strawmanning the argument against percy in order to support a vote on his most vocal attacker?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

in a little while i will post my own version of why percy is scum. it will contain no questions, so he doesn't have to worry about answering anything else. then we can finally get around to lynching him, and once he flips scum, we can lynch korlash too.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

Riceballtail wrote:
VOTE:Roflcopter

Even with the premise of Percy being possible scum (I still don't know which way to read him yet), I disapprove of setting up multiple lynches.
seriously? do you not understand the concept that i would only chain lynch if the first lynch hits scum? this isn't some kind of if x is town we should lynch y deal.

updating my scum and town lists:

scum

percy
if percy -> korlash
if percy -> rice (unwillingness to commit to a view of percy, blatant chainsaw defense)
vino (seperate from percy)

town

santos
tarhalindur
fishy
serialclergyman

i still owe my own analysis of percy. i'll get to it eventually.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by roflcopter »

posting please do not replace me back soon
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

apologies for my extended absence. this weekend will still be insanely busy for me, but starting next week my life should return to some semblance of normality.

nameclaim business:
eve, from applegeeks
http://www.applegeeks.com/
not a comic i had heard of before this game

i'm impressed by rice's ability to not interact with anyone or anything else while he sits on his vote for me

as previously mentioned, korlash scum --> percy scum. if it wasn't readily apparent before, it should be now.

vote: percy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm posting from my phone, i'll be back on a real comp tonight

percy is suffering from a hardcore logic fail, which looks intentional - korlash was not "buddying" with percy, he was defending the ever living shit out of him, doing everything in his power to prevent a percy lynch

for everyone getting their panties in a twist over the difference between if percy -> korlash and if korlash -> percy, of course it goes both waysd, stop being dense
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

percy wrote:Even if I agree that Korlash was defending the ever living shit out of me, doing "everything in his power" to prevent my lynch,
why does that make me scum
?

Defending a townie is a standard scum move. If the person you're defending dies and flips town, you've got a good launching point to try for a mislynch against a townie who pushed for it. If you die before them, it makes whoever it was you're defending look even worse.
essentially, this has already been answered by sc, so i'll just refer you to post 799
percy wrote:Then you go ahead and say "percy->korlash" is the same as "korlash->percy", which is immense logic fail.
no, its not. percy scum meant korlash scum because korlash was derailing a percy lynch / chainsawing against sc. therefore korlash scum means percy scum because
korlash was derailing a percy lynch / chainsawing against sc
. its valid in both directions because the best explanation for korlash's actions is that
you're both scum

meanwhile hascow and fishy are both tickling my "buddies with percy"dar for recent posting. fishy's last post especially looks bad, admitting that percy is scummy but suggesting that we not do anything about it because it'll somehow work itself out. how exactly do you suggest that this is going to work itself out, not forgetting that his claim is synonymous with nightkill immune?

and fishy, what on earth makes you think its appropriate time for a massclaim?

until honcho provides some reason for mindlessly calling for my lynch i'm just going to ignore him. neither of the votes on me are really of any concern.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by roflcopter »

percy wrote:I think lynching Empking and waiting on people like SensFan to answer the cases against them will provide good information for today, possibly enough to stave off a fullclaim. However, I'm not totally against the idea, and once I hear back from some other players and we get closer to the deadline, I'm willing to reconsider it.
i find it hard to express just how blaringly scummy this whole paragraph is.

the lynch isn't about getting information, its about
killing the scum
. lynching for information is an excuse scum use so they can lynch townies. what information exactly do you think an empking lynch would provide you? why should sensfan have a day's reprieve to answer the case against him if you think its so good? why can't you make up your mind about a massclaim now? are you just waiting to see which way the wind blows and find the safest opinion to take?

mufasa was a
doctor
, people. no amount of mod flavor is going to make me believe that he was responsible for korlash's death. stop trying to claim that he was and use that to as roundabout evidence one way or the other on any living player.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you're failing to account for the fact that if percy is scum he is nightkill immune, which is the most valuable member to defend from the lynch because a lynch is the only way they can die.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by roflcopter »

also, for christ's sake guys, look at what sc wrote in 799. korlash wasn't just defending, he was hedging his bets and distancing at the same time.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

serial wrote:Either roflcopter has superhuman powers of perception to guess that 'killed by each other' meant 'killed right next to each other' or he had something to do with one of the kills.
thats the kind of thing that really, really doesn't need to be pointed out. you're not considering all the possibilities if you think thats enough to have warranted a vote.

@percy: clergyman's original rendition of the case against you is enough on that front. korlash's scum flip should really speak for itself, too.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

i killed korlash. that much should have already been obvious. i'm not willing to claim anything further at this point.

posting from my phone right now, i'll have more when i get to a computer tonight. a full massclaim still seems like a poor plan.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

Tarhalindur wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i killed korlash. that much should have already been obvious. i'm not willing to claim anything further at this point.

posting from my phone right now, i'll have more when i get to a computer tonight. a full massclaim still seems like a poor plan.
Unless I'm very much mistaken, you just claimed scum.

Confirm Vote: roflcopter
you're very much mistaken.

fish: no i did not kill on night one.

tar: where exactly did i say that there were three scumkills last night? i only remember disputing the idea that korlash and one of the other dead guys had killed each other.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

first, does no one else understand what korlash's role, mafia strongman, is? it meant he could kill through protection.

hascow appears to be encouraging the wagon on me from the sidelines, but i can't seem to recall him actually voting. overcautious scum.

tar, actually at one point you did say that i had specified three scum kills. somewhere in that post when you voted me.

i only had one kill. it was not restricted in any way.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tar wrote:Ah. The one way your claim is believable (I think I know what you're claiming - would I be right in guessing that you targeted either Percy or Korlash N1?).
i know where you're head is, but no i don't have that ability, so no i didn't target percy or korlash night one.
siro wrote:Well, you say you killed Korlash... I don't see how the flavor matches though.

Electrocuted. I would think pummeled or something would have been better.
i have no way of responding to your flavor allegations against me. i'm not familiar with the comic i'm from. if you disagree with the flavor you'll have to take it up with the mod after the game. but i think electrocuted makes sense - i'm a robot.
meanwhile, thats a pretty weak reason for joining my wagon. you've said nothing about thinking my play is scummy, you seem to have just sensed the growing support for voting for me and found your own silly flavor reason to hop on board.

i still don't see a particularly compelling reason for a massclaim today. potentially i should full claim, but i'm not even convinced of that yet, i think i'm still more valuable without the scum knowing what else i'm capable of. and i'm still more than sure that percy is scum, so no reason to run anyone else anywhere near claim territory.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by roflcopter »

percy wrote:1. Why did you think it was obvious?
2. Why did you think it was necessary to claim?
3. Why did you target Korlash rather than Empking? You were far more suspicious of me than Korlash yesterday, as I already pointed out.
4. If your kill was a one-shot ability, did you try and use it on the first night? On who, and why? If not, why not?
1. after the mod confirmed that the flavor was being misconstrued some people brought up the fact that i already seemed to know how korlash died. and after that i went *headdesk*
2. to shut down the crapwagon, and because to any even remotely perceptive scum the fact that i was responsible for kor's death would have already been apparent.
3. because i 1) don't believe you're actually a hider, but do believe you're nk-immune 2) didn't want to cause collateral damage, and 3) was sure enough of a korlash-percy scumpair to kill him and assume it would be enough to see you lynched after he flipped scum
4. no i did not try to kill on the first night. i was pretty much positive that lamont was about to flip scum on day one, and when he didn't i didn't have any suspects which i was confident enough to use my kill on.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

reading that piece of character description from the applegeeks website percy posted again i noticed a clear correlation with another of my abilities which perceptive scum are sure to pick up on as well. i'm not sure what to do about this yet, but for now i'll leave it open ended. have a nice wifom sandwich, scum.

i will say that i have at least one unused ability remaining which can disrupt the scum's nightkill now that korlash the mafia strongman is out of the picture.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm on a roadtrip, will be home tomorrow, borrowing a friend's comp right now. quick scan shows nothing particularly interesting except the mention of a deadline, by which time i will be very miffed if percy hasn't been lynched.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

fishy's unvote is so lame right now
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

if this percy lynch fails to happen i am holding fishy directly responsible
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh we don't need a majority? well, good. more votes should be placed on him just the same.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh, great, now we can look forward to this day dragging on into eternity.

i'm not moving my vote. percy should have been dead already. see you when we've had a lynch.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm also anti massclaim. riceballtail is scum who is still sitting on his vote for me and doing nothing else, yet he's all too happy to nudge along the idea of a massclaim and out any more power roles he can.

now can we please just get this percy lynch done with and move things along?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

:roll:
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

rice, how does empking's vote for percy influence your view of empking? your view of percy?

if you had to choose today's lynch right now between head honcho, fishy and hasdgfas who would you choose?

do you think sensfan is scum? why or why not?

why do you think a massclaim is "probably not a terrible idea"?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

why are we still on this day?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

the game is dying a slow, painful death because nothing, and i mean nothing, is happening. we need to move on.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

i believe i've already mentioned that i don't really have anything more to say until percy is lynched. this post is to acknowledge that yes i'm still participating in this game so no whoever takes over doesn't need to worry about replacing me.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

siro's claim looks solid, we are not lynching him. seems likely that we had two faction-specific cops and a naive cop to start out with. and as serial points out, the longer a fakeclaiming siro sticks around, the more chances for his giving himself away. there's also the fact that if he's telling the truth, the problem will sort itself out tonight when the mafia is basically forced to nk him.

i don't like the fact that no one is really questioning tar playing puppet master (and what exactly is wrong with mine and serial's claims?), it gives him more power than any one player should have over the day game. his obsession with an sk is the kind of thing that makes me think he's the sk himself.

sotty, serial and siro are my three very strong town reads at this point. hasdgfas and empking are far and away the scummiest. tar is not currently a priority, given the not-discontinued cop result, but as i said above he's looking like the sk.

vote: hasdgfas

we need to finish the massclaim now that its started. i think we should popcorn, siro picking the next person to claim.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

of course, i just realized that the fact that percy really was a hider and empking didn't get shot when percy announced he'd be hiding behind him makes emp all but confirmed scum. obviously the artist lynchers had a killing agenda that didn't include the twofer, but the discontinued mafia should have taken the gimme unless empking is on the team.

unvote, vote: empking
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

now i'm sure tar is just blowing smoke up our asses

what makes you so sure that
elan
is the cop who would look for the artist team and
man with a hat
is not?

and how convenient that the moment i bring up the fact that you make so much sense as an sk you throw out the very idea of an sk in the setup in favor of chasing a phantom scumgroup, then decide to lynch one of the most obviously town players based on some crazy process of elimination instead of actual scumhunting.

and now i need to go back and look at how tar interacted with korlash, because this new theory is all sorts of selectively trying to lynch anyone but those players who could be discontinued mafia.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: sajin

empking should obviously be the hammer

my three one shot abilities were as follows:
1-shot kill (electrocuted) - used night two on korlash
1-shot roleblock
1-shot self-protect

i'll let the scum play with the wifom and guess which of those i might still have left
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

posting in response to prod - i'm on a trip and only have blackberry access til monday.

sajin is not so scummy that i'd be clamoring to lynch him without the supersaint claim. empking is, on the other hand, and the lack of an empking kill when percy was hiding with him is as close to 100% proof as we're going to get. if he's not the one hammering sajin, then i'm not lynching sajin.

soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

are you for real? everything you have said today has been designed to smear someone.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

that really doesn't require any explanation. you have phrased things in a way that is clearly meant to lead others to a negative conclusion about people without saying anything negative yourself.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

Empking wrote:
roflcopter wrote:posting in response to prod - i'm on a trip and only have blackberry access til monday.

sajin is not so scummy that i'd be clamoring to lynch him without the supersaint claim. empking is, on the other hand, and the lack of an empking kill when percy was hiding with him is as close to 100% proof as we're going to get. if he's not the one hammering sajin, then i'm not lynching sajin.

So you're allowing Sajin to pick whether you vote Sajin or not? Does that seem clever to you?
for example, reading between the lines here, you're obviously trying to imply that sajin and i are scumpartners, but you're too spineless to come out and say it.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

backpedal some more, scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

empking is not as stupid as he's pretending to be

i am v/la til friday night
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

all empking is doing is asking stupid questions that have no bearing on alignment. how exactly is an answer to your previous post going to help you or anyone find scum, emp?

with siro's result its very unlikely that tar is mafia, but his hardon for not lynching empking despite saying he's scum is exactly what a scumpartner would need to do here. need i remind you that in your own analysis if the game started with five discontinued lynching non-discontinued could get us endgamed?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh gee, i wonder if empking killed tar himself so he could vote for me, or killed siro and just loves the bonus that tar died. keep in mind everyone that tar was the most confirmed town because siro had cleared him and he led the lynch of a member of the now revealed second faction, so any scum in the game had good reason to kill him.

vote: empking

i used one of my abilities last night, it obviously failed to prevent a kill so i won't mention which of the two it was and let the scum continue to stew over what they'll have to deal with from me tonight.

i will be v/la until sunday due to family commitments.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hey lazy asses who aren't reasoning through a vote for me, here are the real options for today:

lynch empking straight up
OR
allow either empking or myself to hammer sajin

i can accept that i'm a very likely lynch for today, considering the way yesterday went down and the fact that tar died tonight (despite that fact that ANY scum would kill him), but the town needs to deal with the sajin situation sooner than later and allowing the primary lynch candidate to sac on sajin is the right way to go. either a) sajin is scum and dies or b) sajin is a supersaint and the person the town wants to lynch gets killed anyway. either way sajin is no longer a giant question mark for the endgame.

obviously i think empking is the way to go.

now i'm really v/la though. see y'all on sunday.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

i know i'm town, of course i won't suggest i simply be lynched.

emp, don't be stupid. siro was killed by discontinued scum, tar by sprite, that much is very obvious. what i'm saying is that any player, as sprite mafia, had good reason to kill tar. even discontinued mafia had reason to want tar dead, given his status as cleared by the discontinued cop, though they were not the ones to make that kill last night.

sajin, all kill sources in the game have now been accounted for. the assumption that no kill was stopped is the only logical one based on all evidence so far.

empking is scum. i understand that people are buying what tar was selling yesterday regarding me, especially since he died. so i'm willing to either lynch empking, or see one or the other of us hammer sajin.

if i am lynched or supersainted today, look at the people clammering to lynch me instead of empking, therein you will find his scumbuddies. as for izzy's buddies, hascow is obvious, and head honcho is a strong contender as well. tar's reasoning for clearing him was never more than "folks i am the lord your god and i have broken the setup," which i'm still not jiving with. ignoring honcho til endgame would be immensely stupid.

note also the people who haven't yet chimed in today, no doubt waiting to see which way the wind is blowing.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

Empking wrote:Sajin: Looks like you're wrong about more than just me and Sotty is Sprite as well.

To town who aren't voting Rofl (if there are any) remember that Rofl is obv-sprite and that we only really have a chance of winning if we kill sprite today.
thanks for admitting you're discontinued. ignoring for a moment the fact that i'm not mafia at all, please explain your outlandish claim that we only have a chance of winning if we kill sprite today.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

Empking wrote:I did not "admit" to being Discontinued. Sprite likely has 3 players left so if we don't kill sprite today we'd be relying on D to do it for us.
please do provide evidence to back up your claim that sprite "likely" has three players left. why is this likely? what makes discontinued any less likely to have three players left?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

nice job proving absolutely nothing aside from the fact that each scumgroup has one dead power role.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

so you're saying the nk immune gf is
less
powerful than a 2-shot hitman? limited use role vs very strong static ability? and based on one death from each group you've decided that sprite mafia has more members and therefore you will completely ignore discontinued?

yeah, ok, you did admit to being discontinued scum. thanks again.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

you have failed to prove your theory that one mafia is larger than the other and that the mafia which is larger is the sprite mafia. the fact that you're so sure there is a disparity and yet so dense as to say it must be sprite based on what little evidence there is lends itself to the theory that discontinued in fact has three remaining players and you are trying to lynch non-discontinued for the win.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

Empking wrote:
roflcopter wrote:you have failed to prove your theory that one mafia is larger than the other.
How so?
now you're just playing stupid
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

Empking wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Empking wrote:
roflcopter wrote:you have failed to prove your theory that one mafia is larger than the other.
How so?
now you're just playing stupid
How so?
Why did you dodge the question?
you have provided nothing but your
opinion
that one revealed scum power role is more powerful than the other.

i am now convinced that you aren't just playing stupid, you actually are
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

empking, who do you think is discontinued scum?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

i already named my suspects, but sure i'll do it again.

empking is discontinued. end of story.
hasdgfas is very probably sprite
head honcho - sprite
tubby - discontinued, by process of elimination
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

you're someone i don't have a good read on but you are a question that needs to be answered before endgame. the best way to answer it is to have the chosen lynchee hammer you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

can no one else see how obvious empking's attempt to sprint towards endgame is? he's spouting nonsense about sprite having more players than discontinued with no real evidence and somehow actually managing to get a lynch on anyone other than himself today. don't say i didn't warn you if i'm lynched and discontinued scum simply wins the game tonight.

also, why isn't anyone heeding sajin's request to answer who they think is a member of which mafia? i want to see this from head honcho, who is still hiding behind tar's random decision to name him pro-town.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

great job lurking and hoping someone else will get their hands dirty for you, everyone. this is awesome.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

MOD: PROD ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

head honcho has one post today which is completely devoid of anything worthwhile
sotty has one post today which simply repeats a point already made on previous days
hasdgfas has two posts today, one of which is an excuse for not have more than two posts today
tubby has one post today and its an excuse for not posting today

somehow empking has more posts today than anyone else save possibly me.

yeah, there's something really wrong with everyone in this game.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

p.s. i hate you all
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tubby, what in your opinion makes me a better lynch today than empking
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tubby, how many members do you think each scumteam has left? who do you think is in each scumteam?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

roflcopter wrote:tubby, how many members do you think each scumteam has left? who do you think is in each scumteam?
the above questions should also be answered by sotty, hasdgfas, serialclergyman, head honcho and anyone else who still reads this thread.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

there were 60 seconds between tubby's last useless post and my questions to him, but he's failed to answer them. i wonder what that means.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

the empking/tubby discontinued mafia team just became absurdly obvious
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i love how nobody but me posts for days, but when i start spamming the thread demanding responses people are here in minutes.

but not really.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by roflcopter »

serial wrote:discontinued are more likely to have more members
come again?

you say i'm sprite and want me lynched because discontinued is more likely to have more members? are you trying to get us all endgamed?

you're not providing any compelling reason here for lynching me before empking, even under the (incorrect) assumption that we are scum of different factions.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i never softclaimed anything, i simply claimed

i simply disagree that 2-shot hitman > nk-immune, but arguing any more one way or the other is futile because we can't really know how the mod went about balancing this game, we don't know what other mafia power roles might or might not exist, and trying to argue for a lynch based on the above information is very obviously arguing on an agenda for one or the other scumgroup.

has no one considered that if the scumgroups are truly equal we're probably dealing with a nightkill immune discontinued scum, and no amount of attempted crosskills will help anyone with that?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i think we can all agree that i am either sprite mafia or i am town, having claimed responsibility for nightkilling korlash and not been counterclaimed. since there is already a dead sprite nightkill immune godfather, it stands to reason that i am not nightkill immune. so here's how this can work.

my remaining ability is a one-shot roleblock. i burned my self-protect fruitlessly last night. if we lynch empking today and he flips discontinued (all but guaranteed), and assume a three man scumteam (most likely), my roleblock will either a) block one of the kills and confirm someone as scum or b) not block either kill and clear one player of being discontinued. or c) scum will have to kill me for fear of my remaining ability to semi-clear someone and screw up their mislynch plans.

any of the above options is far and away better than lynching me and ending up with the clusterfuck you will have on your hands when i flip town and go to my grave without having used my roleblock.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

why would i claim to have a self-protect?
because i'm not scum

i feel like i'm playing this game with one or two other people who are trying and about five who are sitting back hoping i'll just get lynched already so they can start nightkilling again.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

empking is desperate for someone to hammer me before anyone decides they like my idea and unvotes, it seems
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

serial, now would be a good time for you to unvote if there's even a remote chance you think what i've proposed is a good idea. with me hanging at lynch minus one some errant scumbag could come in and cut things off with a premature lynch.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

lol!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

desperation makes me laugh
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

please feel free to demonstrate why what i said is nonsensical instead of just saying its nonsensical.

until that time your plan is exactly the same as what you say mine is, except that instead of throwing in nonsensical things you just call things nonsensical without backup.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

one kill would either mean i got a block off, or a scum team chose not to shoot. either of those scenarios is a plus for the town. and we now it seems have all of the nightkill methods of the scum, so we'll know which team got a kill through and which didn't.

death ray'd was tajo the vig

erased was the artist lynchers

electrocuted was my one shot vig

(chuckshot, beaversticked), black magic'd, sarcasm'd are discontinued, with the first two apparently both belonging to korlash

hadokened and banhammered are sprite kill methods, hadokened obviously having been the method of black mage.

so if there is only one kill tomorrow and it is either black magic or sarcasm, it belonged to discontinued and i either prevented a sprite kill or sprite chose not to shoot, and vice verse if there is one kill and it is banhammered or any other unrevealed kill method.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

i continue to wish in vain that more people were paying attention to this game
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

SerialClergyman wrote:
(chuckshot, beaversticked), black magic'd, sarcasm'd are discontinued, with the first two apparently both belonging to korlash
Hold on - why assume that chuckshot and beaversticked were two seperate kill methds for the same person?
its either that or there are four members of the discontinued team, something i find unlikely (although the desperation with which empking seems to want a non-discontinued lynch today does lend some disturbing credence to this theory, considering that even when i'm lynched today he's probably lynched tomorrow regardless of my flip).

its also an assumption i made that there would be a difference in kill method when korlash chose to use his hitman ability as compared to when he simply performed a normal mafia kill.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

its certainly the only reasonable conclusion to assume that he used the protection breaking hitman power to kill the claimed cop when no other power roles were revealed in the setup and his own role would indicate that there was something out there to mess with a normal mafia kill. whether or not he would use it again on the doc is purely speculative, but given the different kill types i'd say he chose not to, since the doc presumably couldn't self-protect (and he had no reason at that point to think he would be roleblocked or even know if there was any chance of being roleblocked in the setup)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by roflcopter »

the better safe than sorry route here, however, is to assume a worst case scenario that has the four different kill types belonging to four different discontinued scum. if thats the case we absolutely need to be lynching empking today. which is of course what i've been advocating all along. the fact that i'll be able to either get some new information via roleblock or draw a nightkill to end this nightmare is just gravy.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

even if you are convinced i am sprite mafia, empking is the better lynch because 1) dead nk-immune sprite/no dead nk-immune discontinued, 2) four different kill types sourced to discontinued, 3) i'll probably get nightkilled and taken off your hands anyway, 4) if i don't i'll have a roleblock to work with which can only interfere with scum kills at this point

it should be a no brainer
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

Empking wrote:1. Hasdgfas - Sprite
4. Sotty7 (Slicey) -Sprite
15. Head_Honcho - Dis
17. roflcopter -Sprite
24. Tubby216 (ZazieR) - Dis
Empking wrote:Tubby and ROFL are obv-scum buddies.

The "The game's dead and I want a ROFL lynch but I'm not going to hammer him for no good reason" thing. Plus even after that ROFL is claioming that he's
my
scum buddy and even if you don't have the information (ThatI'm pro-town) that I have, that's clearly not true.
Empking wrote:Sooty; Since you're probably not scum, can you reread the game and vote and ROFL?
there's a major disconnect between these three posts as empking just spouts whatever is most convenient at any given moment
Empking wrote:Even if you're convinced I am discontinued ROFL is a better lynch because 1) Sprite clearly has three living players, 2) I clearly think that Dis only has two living members 3) I'll probably get night killed 4) ROFL is more likely to be a power role.
once again you don't provide ONE SINGLE IOTA of evidence to back up your claims aside from the use of hyperbole
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

o rly? what new evidence made you suddenly decide that sotty wasn't sprite? the fact that you desperately needed her vote? and likewise, you recast tubby the instant he didn't vote the way you wanted.

also, respond to this:
roflcopter wrote:
Empking wrote:Even if you're convinced I am discontinued ROFL is a better lynch because 1) Sprite clearly has three living players, 2) I clearly think that Dis only has two living members 3) I'll probably get night killed 4) ROFL is more likely to be a power role.
once again you don't provide ONE SINGLE IOTA of evidence to back up your claims aside from the use of hyperbole
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

MOD: PRODS PLS. SRSLY.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

EMP STOP IGNORING HALF OF WHAT I SAY TO YOU, PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR YOUR ASSERTIONS:
roflcopter wrote:
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh hi tubby how nice of you to join us
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

tubby do you think empking is scum?

tubby have you read this game?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

roflcopter wrote:tubby do you think empking is scum?

tubby have you read this game?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

tubby, explain why you think i am sprite

then explain why you think sprite is the correct lynch in this case
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

tubby216 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:tubby, explain why you think i am sprite

then explain why you think sprite is the correct lynch in this case
cause you never whine when you get lynched as town.

sprite prolly has more members
i see you subscribe to the same school of thought as empking, "make baseless assumptions."

please provide a meta example of me being lynched as town and not doing everything in my power to stop it, and please explain how my play in this game constitutes the label "whine"
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

also, tubby, please give reasons for believing sprite has more members than discontinued
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by roflcopter »

if there is a scumgroup with more than two remaining living members, setup info
overwhelmingly
points to discontinued. if they don't have more members than sprite, they almost certainly have an nk immune member to balance against the nk immune sprite member. either of these scenarios means we need to be aiming for discontinued today to give the town a fighting chance.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by roflcopter »

head honcho's complete, utter and total lack of posting today except to vote for me is one big, honking "I'M SCUM WITH EMPKING" tell. i still don't want to lynch anyone but empking, but if we're talking about voting someone as his partner i think it should be head honcho.

or tubby, who empking did a complete 180 only after i pointed out how likely they are to be scum together, and who empking seemed to be really desperately angry at for not hammering me when he had the chance.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

empking's claim (aside from the part where he admits he's scum) is all likely bullshit. he's either the nk immune member himself or there are three living discontinued, because the only reason to make a claim like that is as a gambit.

hasdgfas' last post is many kinds of awful, but i still feel like empking's partner(s) is/are head honcho and tubby. i can't imagine discontinued-hascow would have missed the opportunity to hammer me when it was there.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

sigh

serial getting shot is a huge boon, i certainly would not have caught on to him, but the flipside of that coin is that discontinued opted not to kill me, leaving the town in dire straights anyway. there are two opposing scum left out of five total people. and there's me, a sitting duck waiting to be mislynched. i dug my own grave even further when i roleblocked head honcho of all people last night. so, fuck.

all right, i've got that out of my system.

the safest assumption here is that we're facing an un-nk discontinued godfather and a sprite goon. this means we can not rely on crosskills to win the game for town, and everyone today needs to seriously put in the effort identifying who is which scum so we can make the right tactical move.
at this point i'm pretty confident that sajin is town, but beyond that we've progressed to the point where we can't afford to lynch him and have to pretty much go on faith as far as he's concerned. having anyone hammer sajin will auto lose for the town if he is a supersaint, so we're not doing that.

if i get lynched its also a town autoloss, and even if i don't get lynched
today
i'm prime lynchbait for a three man endgame tomorrow, so i'm going to do the only thing i can to prevent that, which is doing my damndest to find both remaining scum. i'll be back after some in-depth reading of tubby, hascow and sotty.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'll be back after the holiday weekend
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm doing some iso reading. i have begun to reach a surprising conclusion. i'll put it together in a big pretty post after glee is on tonight.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i've been posting a lot in one other game because i'm entirely up to speed in that and don't need to put in any serious time reading things to make a post, which is very different from this game.

anyway, now i have done some reading. remember the guy sotty replaced? his name was slicey
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
I support an Empking wagon because anyone that posts "/confirm" and leaves needs to post regularly or be lynched.
wtf is this statement. are you actually serious? are you accusing someone of lurking when the game started yesterday and is only 4 pages in? I posted only one time as well when you posted that. Does that mean I should be lynched because I am lurking?

Also, extreme amounts of enthusiasm is worth noting. Also, note the poor logic in why he wants to lynch people. Korlash because something that happened in another game and Empking because he's 'lurking.'

Unvote, Vote: Lamont

also, love the awesome australian players <3
hard. core. chainsaw. on behalf of empking, who was indeed scum.
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
I support an Empking wagon because anyone that posts "/confirm" and leaves needs to post regularly or be lynched.
wtf is this statement. are you actually serious? are you accusing someone of lurking when the game started yesterday and is only 4 pages in? I posted only one time as well when you posted that. Does that mean I should be lynched because I am lurking?

Also, extreme amounts of enthusiasm is worth noting. Also, note the poor logic in why he wants to lynch people. Korlash because something that happened in another game and Empking because he's 'lurking.'

Unvote, Vote: Lamont

also, love the awesome australian players <3
Are you just skimming? Did you not see him post /confirm in the middle of the ongoing game and post nothing more and leave?

Why are you jumping on this bandwagon?? :shock:
So? It's the beginning of D1. The people who just random voted are about as guilty as Emp in posting no content. There was little to say at that point. Do you really expect to him to say "X is scum because of this" on Page 3?

I'm not jumping on this BW. I have good reason to vote you. You're trying to say someone is lurking when the game has barely even begun. You're either:

A. Scumbuddies with Emp, and you're trying to distance yourself, albeit making it way too obvious. Possibly because Emp is generally seen scummy.
B. Scum whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp to appear more town.
C. Town whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp.

I'm going with option B.
here slicey is setting up lamont as emp's partner, a failsafe for the possibility of emp dying first.
Slicey wrote:The game started yesterday. How in the hell is he lurking? You're not even giving him a chance!
this guy spent practically all of his time arguing on behalf of empking, then he got replaced.

then we get sotty's entrance
sotty wrote:This isn't 100% true. Emp did ask Qwints a question right after his claim and seemed to be the only one willing to at least think/talk about two cops.
subtle props for empking
sotty wrote:Korlash is doing some good posting, but I don't see his angle when it comes to your hammer. That does give me some pause for thought.
gets nice and cozy on the fence here about korlash.

this is actually more than enough for me to be sure that sotty is the remaining discontinued scum, most probably nightkill immune. i will be voting for her today, but not before i do some more reads to figure out who the remaining sprite is.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Sotty7 wrote:
I admit that I have played pretty bad in this game for the most part.
But rolf you seem to have forgotten that I was pushing the Emp lynch after Percy's flip when there was little to no traction for it. In the end the town lynched Dizzy based off her weak claim, can't really fault that. I then came back the next day and promptly parked my vote on Emp.
the bolded is an unnecessary mea culpa that is essentially an appeal to emotion.
the remainder is where you lean on the distancing you did, hoping it worked.
it really feels like you know you just got caught.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh cool, sudden deadline, thats awesome [/sarcasm]

i haven't had time to do the legwork necessary for figuring out who is sprite. i will try to do so before sunday.

vote: sotty

hascow's sajin vote is just awful.
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”