Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Apparently I'm in this subgame now.

Which means I actually have to read it.

That is unfortunate.

/sigh

Reading tomorrow if I can find the time. Hopefully the 18 pages aren't overly dense.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Mmk. Time for Kairyuu to do a little speculation.

1. Zazie was about to be lynched here when he was swapped.

2. Both swaps came from my original subgame, as they were announced by Tar as Night resolved.

3. In all likelyhood, Zazie is scum, and his buddies pulled him into Tar's subgame to buy him a little time, banking on the majority of that subgame to have not been paying very close attention to this one.

4. My pet theory at the moment is that there is at least one scum swapper in Tar's subgame who is pulling scum from other subgames into that one in the hopes of reaching a majority via that method rather than killing townies. If this is the case, the likelyhood of stopping them at this point is extremely low, since the ratio of scum to town will continue to constantly change to favor the scum unless some kills start happening, and they start hitting scum. For this reason I think that Zazie, Mufasa, Papa Zito, and quints should be put under EXTREME scrutiny, since as it stands, if all of the transfers in were scum, the scum will have a majority in that subgame after just one more lynch, regardless of whether it hits scum or town.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Beginning my read now. Expect something up by tonight.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Sajin wrote:Kairyuu- do you know anything about the swaps? Do you know why you are here?
1. No.

2. No.
One more question for kairyuu- Do you know why I am here?
3. No.

Happy?

I don't honestly know what you could have expected when asking those questions. All I know is that I'm pissed that I got swapped, given that everything I had been trying to do there is now probably irreperably screwed up.

Still reading. If anyone has any other pressing questions for me, ask them. Otherwise, you can wait for my opinions until tonight.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Ugh. Busy day. Sleep now. Finishing read/opinions tomorrow at some point.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Quag: Claim or die. I am fully willing to hammer.

@all: College homework sucks, and takes priority over getting my thoughts posted.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@jammer: You would prefer we lynch the claimed cop over you? Pfft.

vote: jammer
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Kairyuu »

=========[]
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I'm finally getting around to reading the game. Current status: Top of page 8.

I'm REALLY not liking the looks of Sociopath right now. He's being so blatently scummy that I think the only reason he hasn't been lynched yet is because of the controversy with the alliance thing, which looks stupid, but not scummy. SpyreX defends his motivation quite well, and though Yos2's points are perfectly valid, he doesn't provide any convincing motivation for SypyreX to be scum that isn't immediately shot down. Finally, Mufasa looks rather bad for his mimicry and his active lurking.

Current reads:

Town:
SpyreX

Scum:
Sociopath
Mufasa
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Sajin wrote:Wow that day went by fast.

Kairyuu- I need you to explain the meaning of your target(s) of last night to me then. I have reason and please do so before this night ends.
Targets?

What are you talking about?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Sajin wrote:Stop dodging. You targeted me last night. Explain.
No. I didn't. I targetted Mastin. Would you like me to fullclaim? I would REALLY rather not.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok. I'm gonna make this very clear.

Forcing me to claim is a bad idea. Stop trying.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

edit: crossposted

I'm saying nothing more about my role until I'm wagoned to claiming.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

SpyreX wrote:Shouting "HAY I AM A PR" doesn't dissuade me from a claim.

Far from it.

Especially when there is something awry now between what you two are saying.
I don't care. My claiming, especially right now, would be a very bad thing. If you want the claim, try to lynch me.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

SpyreX wrote:You sure don't seem to be worried about getting NK'd.

Funny thing, that.
That's because I'm not. If I draw the NK away from Quag then I've done my job. Not optimally, but Quag gets another investigation in in the mean time.

Also, if I die, watch Tar's subgame.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

And yes, I'm throwing these hints around because I'm trying to get you to back off before you make me say too much.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I know that I didn't target Sajin, and I know that I targetted Mastin. Beyond that, I don't know what's going on. Sajin will have to be the one to explain what is going on. I don't have the foggiest.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Sajin wrote:Kairyuu all I wanted to know was if you targeted me or not. But if I asked that you would just say no as mafia, so I insinuated that I knew you targeted me to try and catch you as trying to explain it off. You were not acting your normal townie self and you know it. But I think your town, now.

So spyrex- yes I lied in one of my above statements (me knowing kairyuu targeted me). Baring that there is no contradiction. Also I know I was the target of the nightkill last night. Playing my information to the best of my ability spyrex.
/sigh

Are you comfortable claiming now? It would probably point directly to a scum in Tar's subgame if you're right about veerus.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Porkens wrote:
Sajin wrote:Kairyuu all I wanted to know was if you targeted me or not. But if I asked that you would just say no as mafia, so I insinuated that I knew you targeted me to try and catch you as trying to explain it off. You were not acting your normal townie self and you know it. But I think your town, now.

So spyrex- yes I lied in one of my above statements (me knowing kairyuu targeted me). Baring that there is no contradiction. Also I know I was the target of the nightkill last night. Playing my information to the best of my ability spyrex.
So you just guessed he was a PR? You knew he could target but you didn't know who he targeted?
My interpretation is that he thought he had a meta read on me, and since he thought I was scum, he thought I targetted him with the scum NK. He essentially outted a power role over a meta read and a stupid assumption.

@Sajin: Meta reads are shit reasons for making alignment assumptions. I've yet to have the same role twice in games I've played with you, and you've never seen my scum play, so your meta on me is woefully incomplete. Try to think a bit more before making rash assumptions next time.

On the other hand, you're almost definitely not Mafia after this stunt. Could be third party, but I doubt you would throw yourself out there like that as anything but town.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Porkens:

1. I'm not. I waited until he had answered before posting.
2. Tea party? I'm pointing out an obvious mistake. It's polite. I like polite.
3. Because his behavior makes NO SENSE as mafia. I could see some sort of survivor role being given limited kill immunity like that (as SpyreX mentioned), but not Mafia.
4. Because that would be dumb, and would be false advertising. :P
If I were vig, I'd shoot both of you.
You wouldn't live very long after my flip if you shot me, and Sajin is pretty much confirmed kill immune, so I guess it's a good thing you're not a vig.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

SpyreX wrote:Hold the phone.

I really don't like half-claims like that.

If you're gonna keep oozing PR claims all willy nilly (which is now a convoluted claim since you target AND apparently do something else as well) you better spill it. And fast.

If you're gonna try to lynch me, then try to lynch me. You don't get my claim until then. Also, I'm having far too much fun making the best out of the mess that Sajin landed me in to stop now.

It could make sense as mafia if this was an elaborate Gambit. It could totally make sense.

Back up your points. The assertion itself means nothing without evidence.

I don't like Sajin doing nothing until night time. I'm very concerned with your attitude towards this all. I also don't like how Budja was paying attention and not sharing.

Process of elimination says you're all gonna burn. Question is only who first.

Probably Budja, if I'm forced to pick between one of us three. I'd still prefer Sociopath though. We'll see.
Bolded mine.

@Porkens: Huh? How can I kill scum on my own. I targetted Mastin last Night, and he's not dead, so my ability is obviously not a kill. Are you trying to infer that I'm a vig or something?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Porkens wrote:"You wouldn't live very long after my flip if you shot me"

??? I thought you meant you were a bomb or something.
I was attempting to convey that you would be lynched rather quickly if you shot me once people saw my roleflip. Sorry if I worded it badly.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Sajin: I defended you on principle in the other subgame. Regardless of your and Pyro's alignments, that attack was based on some of the worst logic I've seen in a while. I would have defended my top suspect against it.

Also, to answer your question, I'd go back and build a case. If the wagon wasn't forming then I'd just keep pushing until I got the lynch or the scum shut me up. That's the way I do things.

@SpyreX: You're really fun to screw with, you know that? Your reactions are so funny to watch. I'll lay it out plain for you.

1. I do not think that you or Porkens is scum.
2. I do not think that Sajin is scum.
3. I do not want the scum to have any idea what to do with me, since my behavior at the moment is so erratic.
4. I do not really care what anyone in this game thinks of me right at this moment.
5. In all likelyhood, I will calm straight down once Night ends and I don't have to worry about confusing the hell out of the scum.
6. You'll get your fullclaim at daybreak. Doesn't matter if I'm alive or dead, you'll get it.

Is that clear enough for you? Hopefully the last point will be enough to hold you for like 36 hours.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Edit:
Is that clear enough for you? Hopefully the last point will be enough to hold you for like
hours.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Now sounds like a really good time to add more info.

Pyro is innocent 100%. If I die he will tell you the rest. Everything he says will be true.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Pyro: You'll only get stuff if/when I die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Sajin: Yep. I'm reasonably certain Pyro full-claimed. This whole thing is entirely me. Has nothing to do with him.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

-poke-

We cans has daytiem nao?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Porkens wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:-poke-

We cans has daytiem nao?
youd like that wouldnt you
Why yes, I would. I'd like to stop wondering if I'm dead, and I'd like to be able to determine whether i should fullclaim.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Kairyuu »

And mine. It's worrying me.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@mod: DnD 4.0 has been out for a while methinks. Behind the times much? :P

What is this 4.0? I really hope they don't decide to completely ruin the game with it, you know, like by making magic missle miss, pretty much removing multi classing, and basically removing a lot of the customizability of your characters. No, those would be horrible ideas and wizards would NEVER do this to us
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

*grumble*

I friggen knew it.

Town, you better win this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”