dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

So tell me Lamont, what happens if Stepho sees Percy as town?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not voting based on a Null-tell, I'm voting based on the fact I believe you have higher odds of being town than Zaz and he has higher odds of being scum than LC.

It's a scum scale for the unconfirmed

town-Percy
Neutral-LC
scum-Zazi

of course, without a GF you all are scum. Also, you'll notice if you say the scale out loud it rimes :3
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

hmm, yes I guess you are right on that.

Still, very high odds are that minimally 2 of the final scum are among you 3. (OR our cop is naive, but I don't believe that fits Janine's flavour.)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3841 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm getting used to you agreeing with me :lol:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3842 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also, Percy not quick-hammering Zazie proves they are both scum (supposing a non-paranoid cop)

1. let's be serious, we can't have two godfather by definition and there is no way KOC would put a cop that is 100% useless without being naive (which is doubtful considering Steph is Janine)

If Zaz was town, Percy would've hammered already, he'd be scum and have won the game.

If Percy was town, he'd know Zaz is scum and hammer, since if he's town Zazie and Lamont have got to be scum.

The only one who needs an actual investigation is Lamont.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3854 (isolation #205) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 am

Post by dramonic »

ITT, people have gender problems :P

Zazie and Steph are both MALES.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (isolation #206) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

Zazie's odd of being scum are about 95%

It's a fair lynch if you ask me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (isolation #207) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've got no case on Zazie. What I have is fact.

1-The only unconfirmed players are you three
2-The odds of only one of you being scum is... almost null
3-Zaz is alive. Wether scum or town, the right move for you would have been to hammer. I think you are both scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3866 (isolation #208) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

You had a 4 hour window in which you were active during which you could hammer.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (isolation #209) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

there are 7 of us...

wait, what?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (isolation #210) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

oops <<

YOu have now scrapped my complete theory.
This tends to happen often lately.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (isolation #211) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

I retracted the part where I was convinced Percy was scum. I still strongly believe Zaz to be scum, however.

Now, clearly your little exchange is not going ANYWHERE. We should wait for Zaz, Tajo and Amished to comment (well, mostly the first 2, the latter having a tendency to disappear for long time frames)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (isolation #212) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

4?

LC, Percy, Zazie and who?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3893 (isolation #213) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

You know, those 7 pages could have been summed up by two lines

LC: You're scum Percy, let's lynch Zazie.
Percy: No you are LC, let's lynch you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #214) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

someone remind me where LC claimed vanillager, I think I missed that ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3901 (isolation #215) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

that claim is very... lacking
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3903 (isolation #216) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

Are you saying Stepho or Dev is scum now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3914 (isolation #217) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 am

Post by dramonic »

All this is getting confusing ><

If I may suggest a different approach: Considering we pretty much KNOW that 2 of the 3 unconfirmed are scum, let's observe the possibilities

4-3-1
5-2-1
5-3

Actually, for once the safest thing would be to no-lynch. We can have Amished keep steph alive and steph investigate one of the three not confirmed. If he hits scum we lynch that one, if he hits town we lynch the two others. Mislynching right now could prove deadly.

Also, for whoever is third party: In the current situation, soloing is not a good idea, if you don't put your own WC aside to help the town you're as screwed as the town. If you can not kill, that would be the best thing for you to do for your own victory.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3915 (isolation #218) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 am

Post by dramonic »

with this being said:

Vote: No Lynch
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3920 (isolation #219) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:41 am

Post by dramonic »

Its not a problem if steph's investigation dies. All we need is to find the townie in the three of you. Getting killed is one method.

Whats more,if there is a GF, and both Amished and Steph stay alive (assuming none of them is 3rd party) Scum as no choice but to:

1-Kill a confirmed innocent, shrinking the gf pool
2-kill a non-confirmed innocent, basically revealing two on their team.

We may not have lynched any scum left, but victory is quite possible for the town

Ill say it again: 3rd party, dont kill, You'll probably give the game to scum if you do.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (isolation #220) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

we havent gotten two kills in a while and if the third party is bright he'll know killing tonight is riskier for him than not killing.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3927 (isolation #221) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

if the 3rd party is overeager and bright, he'll target steph or you, knowing he'll fail due to protections. :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3929 (isolation #222) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

^_^
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3933 (isolation #223) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 am

Post by dramonic »

well, deadline is close, so the earlier you post your case the better Percy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (isolation #224) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

If L_C flips town, the third party has better kill Zaz or Percy.

Vote: L_C
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3942 (isolation #225) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:14 am

Post by dramonic »

hammered already, Amished.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3945 (isolation #226) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:02 am

Post by dramonic »

*grabs popcorn*

make me a good ending :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3962 (isolation #227) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 am

Post by dramonic »

She posted on the 6th, minimally (sorry mod)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4023 (isolation #228) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Steph kicked our ass.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4026 (isolation #229) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 am

Post by dramonic »

his ability to block a reality shift can't be used to block a kill leading to the endgame (which is what just happened)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4028 (isolation #230) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Zaz hasn't posted in a month though. Good Luck getting a quicklynch when you can't legally PM a player.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4031 (isolation #231) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 am

Post by dramonic »

AH!

You're there...
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”