California Trilogy: City of Angels - Off Stage (Game Over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:29 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

confirm,

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #571 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:20 pm

catching up on this thread.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #587 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 pm

well that was a read and a fucking half.

I am glad to see that the off stage crew saw that the decision was an obvious one. On stage it felt like an up hill battle. I actually felt like they were going to make me drive just to lynch me "Day 2"

Big FOS on Starkiss and mafia Jin...and to some extent sottyrulz

Bagel, those are the people that have to go...I think Talian is now Ms. Blue so she is not slated to go...nor should she go because the stuntman ability should stay off stage.

I think I am going to take the director role, unless someone has a big objection. if so, I would like to know why.

That being said, I am curious..if I take the role...who should I send? some of the people I think are scummy (to keep them away from the lynch) save one that I think we should lynch? Send all the people I think are town so we can get anohter +1? Go 50/50?

also I did share everything I was told on stage except one tid bit that I couldnt figure out how to do in character...plus I dont think it would have matter anyway, maybe even hurt. side note: while being onstage I couldnt figure out how to reference the off stage people in character....

the "mafia" name is Screen Mafia Guild (SMG). If I would have driven, I would have become a member of their crew...if Valentine drove I would remain innocent.

I also think it is a possibility that Panzer was given the same option I was. But who knows....at any rate, valetine was the right choice.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #588 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:52 pm

also, Fos Tailan to some extent...

not sure why zwet was lynched here....I read and I am still unsure..someone want to explain?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #590 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm

the next scene hasnt started yet
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #591 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:17 pm

rereading it..I think you are right
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #595 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 pm

sottyrulez wrote:
What post/s give you the impression that we had any desire to see you drive? (We refers to myself and sotty.) What exactly makes you suspicious of us?
It was an early vibe (that is why I say I said “to some extent”)
Cant quote..

After a vote for me to drive
” I fear we are letting our emotions over take what really should be a more logical decision. Ms Newmar your vote on who should or should not drive was very careless. You are aware of the situation, like we all are.... This choice is something that we have to seriously consider and pounder. Rushing to a decision helps no one, especially when we don't have all of the facts and some of our number have yet to weigh in on this most important of debate.

Mr Locke, I find it hard to trust a man as vague as you are being with us. There must be more information that you are not sharing or at least a better way to communicate it.”

I wasn’t being that vague…I told you exactly what I knew. At any rate, rereading you in isolation, it does seem that your concern was really slowing down the vote, versus wanting me to drive. That seems pro-town given the situation we were put in. You have to understand how frustrated I was in the scene, when I told you what would happen if I drove, yet the conversation still revolved around not trusting me and having me drive anyway just to kill me today…which seem ridiculous. I take back my FOS of you a guess.
sottyrulez wrote: I would have to disagree with the idea of Panzer being given the same choice as you. Why would Panzer flip from innocent to not-innocent in a choice outcome that was good for the innocent side? It doesn't make sense to me.
I am not sure why it is so hard for you to understand my theory about a group result (+1/-1) and a personal result. I have explained it 2-3 times now. I think who drove affected the group as a whole for some endgame (unknown) reason, and the personal result is independent of that. I think it is a possibility (for balancing reasons) that she could have been given the same choice. It might be unlikely, however, I don’t think that it should be ruled out.
Gaspar wrote: In both CT1 and CT2, I was of the same alignment as Count De Morcerf. (In fact, in CT1, I WAS Count de Morcerf.) In both games, Morcerf and I both survived.
FYI, I was the count in CT2
Talilan wrote:
I fail to see any evidence whatsoever of MafiaJin being scummy. Gaspar's push on him has always been scummy and baseless. MafiaJin also voted that Valentine drives almost instantly after hearing the advice of Locke, which as Thok and Gaspar and elmo have said any good townie in that situation should have done, and which we are scummy for not doing; but apparently MafiaJin is still scummy for it (if any more evidence was needed of Gaspar using tells entirely selectively and arbitrarily).
do you think that is the only reason you in particular look scummy?

==
I also want Mafiajin to explain the mindgame comment…they ignored the question on screen..have a feeling they are going to ignore it again, until ON screen is back up again, so they don’t have to answer.

I also request that both Hewitt and Starkiss STAY off screen this time…
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #610 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 am

what the hell..posted...didnt go through...testing testing
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #611 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:44 am

Talilan wrote:
I don't understand this question. What you've quoted is a passage where we were defending MafiaJin and calling the attack on them scummy.
Not sure what I am trying to say there…I must have misquoted or grabbed the wrong passage. I typed it rather early this morning….going back, I don’t see the quote I thought you said. I must have meant to Mafiajin instead of “you” but for some reason in my mind I thought you were defending yourself and not questioning the MJ case (which is what were you doing). At a loss, going to reread you to see where I came up with that.
GoofballsAndBaloons wrote: I think Talilan is likely town on account of KY Krew sending her off-stage rather than MafiaJin.
how do we know KY krew's alignment? if KY flips town, how does that affect this statement? Also I must mention that the combination of you two really frightens the shit out of me. I think I have been in one game with BaB and I remembered getting super frustrated….and I tend to utterly hate DGB alts (but love DGB, go figure?) Also can you add Strakiss to your scum list please.
Mighty Orbots wrote:
To whoever the assistant producer is, I don't want any sort of confirmation of your identity so I'd say don't choose a replacement Director of Photography until Monday evening
I agree with this statement.
sottyrulez wrote:Okay, finally caught up

@CKD: Initially I was surprised that both advocates where agreeing right off the bat. I wasn't expecting you to come out and tell us not to let you drive. It threw me off a little…
I guess Mr. Grey figured I would chose to be scum…if you asked the ordinary mafia player, would he want to be scum or town….I bet most of them would chose to be scum….at any rate, if I had chosen to go the scum route, the day would have gone longer between Val and myself. at any rate, I get your hesitation. What I didn’t get was the group think that started to develop that I should drive and be killed…
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #613 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:54 am

ok, am I understanding this right..if you (Director of A) are in the scene...we dont have a way to communicate with on screen through audio, right?

also, we know that the next scene involves a choice of 3 things....perhaps there is a way to communicate what the off stage thinks..

a picture of one apple, two apples, three apples?..just a thought..you guys might not want our influence in a scene.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #618 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:02 am

goof, how closely did you follow the On stage thread?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #642 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:40 am

@mafiajin...well, it is easy to say my other half said that, you have to ask him....you are responsible for your other half BECAUSE you are one player...I am asking you what you meant about me playing a mindgame...and WHY BOTH of you refused to answer the question when I asked on stage. WHAT was the mind game? Your last post was stating "how can we trust locke" but you kept your vote on me.

@ tailan

can you please describe to me why this is a good idea?

"The decision, Mr Locke, is whether to have you drive knowing that either you are lying now or you will defect to the enemy, then dispose of you at the next opportunity.

Or do we let the unknown quantity drive, the one who knows but has not told us what will happen if she drives. The one who may have had the same offer as you, and may defect, but we will not know of it.

You act the martyr but wouldn't the truly noble action be to drive, knowing that we will have to kill you?
WWWSD? What would Will Smith do? "

not only did I tell you what would happen if I drove, I also told you that I knew Valentine was suppose to drive....now lets say that the group (who at the time was strongly questioning me and my alignment) followed this line of thinking....not only would I be mafia now, but also, we would have a -1 for the endgame.

put all that aside, because supposedly you didnt know any of that was going to happen...but to make the aboive statement you had to believe something I said....so, explain to me how me turning scum (only to kill me today) and going against what I believed was the right thing to do (my alignment change aside) was a good idea?...or protown?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #643 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:43 am

for post 641 I think Theblade should stay here so he can get caught up.

if I am still around when scene two starts, half of me wants to go back on stage and half of me wants to stay here....I leave it up to the director to make that call.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #661 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:41 pm

GoofballsAndBaloons wrote:I would like to point out that TBTKM and Starkiss have been pretty good at escaping notice. I mean, really, really good.

-DGB
not everyone's notice.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #715 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:11 am

goof, Talilan has to go, the director doesnt have a choice..the last 5 is the choice
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #982 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 am

gone over the weekend..apparently a lot of shit has happened..catching up.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #983 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:44 am

finished reading On stage...good door one was chosen....getting caught up on this thread.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #988 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Quick skim before the read…
Looks like Door 1 was indeed the correctly choice and KY was a scientologist?..I assume that is anti-town?
Typing as reading from the beginning of Scene 2.

Scene 2 begins at post 722 (page 29…ugh) in main thread.

Talilan wrote:
I also have no idea why ckd fired MafiaJin (particularly with that timing).
Answered this question after it was posted in the On stage thread, but will address again. I don’t trust MJ at all. I would have done it yesterday but, a.) would not have affected anything and b.) I didn’t know if scum got a kill in between scene was what was going to happen. I didn’t want to assume the role and be killed. As soon as the Scene started on stage..I fired.

Hmmm, a lot of discussion about not talking about the firing before the firing, yet, I was under the impression that the majority wanted him fired yesterday while in scene 1. So am I scummy for firing MJ? Was timing scummy? Why? Why not? Seems to me that every decision I have made so far in this game has been instantly attacked and painted as scummy, yet, every decision has been the correct one. (though we don’t know about MJ at this point, but I know my alignment, I don’t know MJ’s…from my point of view, it is the correct one)

KY lynch went very fast, but KY didn’t flip mafia…so this isn’t very telling.

Also, it doesn’t seem people have a firm hold on the rules and mechanics of the game….that doesn’t bode well.

KY, comes back and fake claims…so whatever scientologist is, it is anti-town…3rd party…cult maybe…doubtful?..need to check who was the first person who mentioned a cult..thought it was KY, remembered when I asked him about it, he became super vague.

Also, Tailan and MJ being put into the vacant roles make sense. It keeps the AP hidden….again, read the game mechanics. Speaking of not knowing the game mechanics, 907, makes me blush. I thought that the lynched was shown here but ON stage didn’t know…..

Ok scene 2 done.
GoofballsAndBaloons wrote: But then CKD said that the mafia was the Mafia Actors Guild or some such, so eh.
Or some such?
VP Baltar wrote:Well, this also calls into question if ckd was telling the truth earlier about the scum team name. I don't see any reason for him to lie, but I also fail to see how a cult factors into the pre-destined endgame .
Why does KY flip call that into question? When you see a 3rd party in another game, do you automatically assume there is no mafia? Mr. Grey name is fitting…everything is not always black or white.
---
OK Scene 3 all of the following MUST GO (see rules)
Gaspar, elmosaurian , VP, shadowlurker, GB

I got to pick 5 (4 of which will go)….

Taking suggestions and opinions, might or might not use them, but would like to hear stances anyway.

I am not going this time…

We have slightly over 60 hours…so get your stances in now versus later.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1032 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 pm

lol, only have skimmed, will be able to post (hopefully) tonight. I am actually sort of shocked...."the biggest feat the devil ever pulled off was getting people to think he doesnt exist"....

I told you exactly what was in my PM Day 1.....

I said this choice was going to be hard.

At any rate, if you have suggestions or opinions about who goes, get them into me now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1040 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:13 am

might be busy later in the week.

going to be making a decision about who to send in the next 24 hours...so please if you have a point, get it in.

I mostly agree with Tailan's suggestion about sending people I feel have a town vibe..We have been doing well (+2 now) with on screen actions and if that really helps us later in the game, I want to keep pushing that.

my only concern is filling up off screen with scummy players for purposes of lynching.

right now, I have decided, I am staying and I am keeping MJ here as well (neither of us have been off screen during an entire scene).

Gaspar, elmosaurian , VP, shadowlurker, GB have to go.

Thesp and Orbits are staying for information providing purposes.

that means i am picking 5 of the following (think i got everybody)

Bagel Eating Cowfrog, hewitt, MrJellyLee, Panzerjager, PookyTheMagicalBear, sottyrulez, StarKiss, Talilan, Thok

I have some thoughts about who should go, but I want those you havent said anything to comment.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1043 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 am

ok, who do you think should stay or go?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1046 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 am

why?

also, I assume the AP will chose the stuntman after On screen action starts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1059 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 am

ok, rereading endgame rules, it is most important to have the most protown people on screen as possible....
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1064 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 am

lol,

think I have pretty much made my decision.

I have picked 5, 3 I feel are town, 1 neutral, and 1 I think is scum.

any objections to that break down and why?

do you think I should provide the list before the scene starts..why or why not?

shall we move to the, what particular cues mean (audio and visual) part of this conversation...even though I dont think we used any that we came up with last time, might be a good idea.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1069 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 am

Gaspar wrote:CKD, I'd like to see the list simply because I want to know exactly what you think of the five people. You may have already commented on how you feel about their alignments, but getting to see it before I get shunted On Camera would be nice.
the question was do you want to see it before the scene starts and WHY?

once the scene starts, you will know because they will be in the scene...and I have no problem providing the 5th name (and reasons) after...what I want to know is why YOU want to know before the scene.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1075 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 am

this is very basic..I am sure this will cause a flurry of why and whats and please explain posts...

Bagel Eating Cowfrog (hasdgfas/dahill1/Shanba)---neutral leaning town
elmosaurian (Yosarian2/Elmo)--- scum
Gaspar (Glork)---leaning scum
GoofballsAndBaloons (DrippingGoofball/BridgesAndBaloons)----leaning town (which actually bothers me, because almost in every game with DGB, I think she is scum)
hewitt----leaning scum
MafiaJin (MafiaSSK/Sajin)----neutral...back and forth here.
Mighty Orbots (Papa Zito/Zorblag)----leaning scum
MrJellyLee (MrBuddyLee/petroleumjelly), replacing Seraphim S1----scum
Panzerjager-----ehhh, because of my PM before scene 1, left me not trusting him, but really have nothing to go on.
PookyTheMagicalBear, replacing Rawr Hydra S2...neutral, but makes me laugh.
ShadowLurker ......leaning town
sottyrulez (Sotty7/Zachrulez) ----neutral, but leaning town
StarKiss (Starbuck/Kise/dramonic) .....neutral, but leaning scum
Talilan (Talitha/ortolan) back and forth on them, currently leaning town though.
Thesp ...no clue, so neutral
Thok ...town
VP Baltar, replacing ThebladethatkilledMufasa S2, no clue, didnt like "death" before he left, Vp hasnt done much to change that opinion..but that could be residue from another game.

from that you can problably figure out who I want to send.

your turn gaspar. I am sure you dont mind, since you requested I do it...it can be as basic as mine.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1085 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 am

ooohh, I forgot about the dice tag thing with shadow lurker...that puts him in the neutral catagory me thinks.

I have a question for those who wanted to do the math statistics thing for chosing the door. If you really thought that was a good idea, why in the name of god, did you talk about it BEFORE the scene started?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1086 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 am

so DGB, cold and wet is bad?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1089 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 am

so if I am 60% chance of rain...I am actually clear, until it starts raining? Does me asking this question change my weather?

what if I send/dont send pooky?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1101 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:19 pm

choices are in, had to pick 5 people out of 9...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1104 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:52 pm

MJ, dont think I suspected your scum list.

I didnt like your play in Scene 1, I was actually quite surprised about a lot of what I saw in Scene 1.

when KY showed up and wanted me to replace you I didnt. (you will find, I dont really like to be told what to do)...but mostly I was curious who you would pick. I had decided yesterday I was going to replace you. I went back and forth on doing it, but then decided I was going to do it after the scene started...bottom line, why let someone have such a role when you dont trust them?

I think it is important to see who picks who and relationships and reasonings. I fully believe that when the scene starts I will be replaced. Curious to see who Tailan picks.

right now, I am on the fence about you...and we will have a ton of time to discuss it off stage if you desire...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1122 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 am

about a page behind, next couple of days going to be busy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1134 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:22 am

where was my "early mention of a cult"....this is why I find Mr. JellyLee scummy, putting out misinformation as fact.....sure sure, once he "rereads" and finds that Ky was actually the first person to mention a cult, and I FOUND THAT odd and questioned him about it, Lee will say he just misread....

anyway, going to try to read now..and catch up.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1135 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:51 am

MafiaJin wrote: CKD- What do you think about Scientology? What do you think about my theory on the last page?
Interesting so many people put forward theories that paint me in a bad light, but you are the first to actually ask my opinion on things….this is why, I am on the fence about you. This looks like an attempt to scum hunt….even though I am the target, of this…it still looks good (imo).

Ok, so I am missing your theory “on the last page” can you please repost. I don’t know what to think about the Scientologist. I wasn’t in the first of this trilogy, but a quick skim shows other alignments. I don’t think that the Scientologists are the mafia. I think when we do hit a mafia, they will be displayed as mafia. Some would view Scientology as a cult, whether they are a cult in this game or not, I am not sure. Given the mechanics and flavor, it doesn’t make any since that they are a cult. It might be some third alignment that has a strange win condition that doesn’t involve us or the mafia.
MafiaJin wrote: Bottom line- Would you not be upset if you posted that you were bringing someone to another thread to talk to them and then they daykill you without talking? That is exactly what it felt like.

Why do you fully expect Talian to fire you? Do you want her too?
sorry you feel that way, but you are going to have to get over it. I didnt/dont fully trust you. I dont recall seeing your post about wanting to talk about it on screen...but even if I did, I would have done the exact same thing anyway.

I have a feeling Talian will...and I dont have a problem if she does. I think some information can be gathered with who people chose to go on stage. Do I want her to?...no, I dont fully trust her either, and would rather keep the role....but sitting down and trying to figure out who to take, who I felt was scummy...who needs to post more....what ratio I should send, became maddening...
Talilan wrote:Oi! IMO as there are two advocates, the scummiest advocate by consensus vote should be made to give their information first. This is important.
why talk about this before the scene starts? why talk about this before the mafia picks advocates?
Gaspar wrote: The nature of CKD's claimed information doesn't jive with Panzer's, it references a "Bad Outcome" which only makes sense if the Advocate is of Innocent alignment (which wasn't necessarily going to be the case), and it doesn't lead to a tangible "Worse Endgame" for the Innocents if chosen.
How do you know what Panzer’s PM said…what we got for him was pretty vague. Why do you instantly assume that I am full of crap, but Panzer was telling the truth? Werent you in the first one of these trilogies? Wasn’t there other alignments other than “mafia”…funny you seem to be forgetting that. Why is that?

Curious Gaspar, if you think I am bullshitting or providing misinformation, when do you think I should be eliminated? Now, when I flip town, do you think you should be held responsible for your current attacks?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1136 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:57 am

Also Mr Jelly Lee…there is only 11 pages in the on screen thread…so please explain to me why you missed this…..

KY 178

“All I was ever told was to be ready to "make a deal!"

I have been given information that my charity was greatly helped by getting rid of Door 3. Something about "the mafia" not liking my choice one bit. I'm convinced this means the cult's door is still in the running.”

Me 183

“Cult? Who said anything about a cult? You must have been told more than that if you mention a cult. Fisher tell us everything that you know.”

KY 196
“The gossip I received specifically hinted that following a woman in Scene 1 may lead to more harm, and that was a sneaky way of saying that while it wasn't the incorrect choice for the Scene, it instead created a new evil. Then, this Scene has three doors, of which I was given no information about, which in itself is suspicious. The only information I do have I shared. This "mafia" would be unhappy if I did not pick a certain door, leading me to think the cult's door is left.

I guess it could be coincidental, but I lean toward the cult formation.”

Me 197
“when did you get this this (scene 1) information?

Why assume a cult over other things?”

now please explain to me now
this
isnt spreading misinformation and why
this
isnt scummy.
MrJellyLee wrote:
As for the cult vs. mafia debate, it's only interesting to me right now insomuch as the more dirtbags talk about the setup the more likely it is that they leak/lean accidentally. Before I reread, my gut tells me that CKD's early mention of a cult is suspicious--it hints at foreknowledge of a Scientological flavor.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1137 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:02 am

edit..."now" = "how"

ok, got to work...pretty much the next 3-4 days I am only going to have time for one liners and updating my modded game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1144 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:43 am

sure sure, lapse of memory.

Lee, it was one reason why I currently think you are scum...I havent liked your play much at all...call it gut...if you have a problem with that..push for my lynch.

and you were pushing misiformation without fact checking or looking into it...do you typically do that when looking for scum? The fact that you werent really checking the facts, but just throwing it out there to "discredit" me is telling.

its a scummy move...

also, in the first game of this trilogy, there were "other" alignments that werent named mafia...thoughts? Why are you completely overlooking the fact that? I think the Scientologist are something different. Could be some sort of cult....I dont know...the one thing that is certian, is Mr. Grey loves odd mechanics and spins on the game. Seems like you are really trying to out guess the mod, to paint me scummy?

why?

what happens to all this fluff, when a mafia does flip? Where do I stand then with you?

As it stands lets look at the facts.

fact 1..I pushed against HEAVY opposition to make valentine drive which gave us +1.

fact 2...I was the first one who adamantly didnt want to choose door 2, because we had discussed it in the "off" scene. This choice resulted in a +1

sure this is all WIFOM bullshit, but the fact that you are going out of your way to discredit me, making wild assumptions, and pushing unresearched misinformation, when every action I have made has been protown is scummy.

Lee, why can a scientoligist be some sort of 3rd alignment that has nothing to do with end game? Why cant they be a 3rd alignment that has some other win condition that has nothing to do with us or the mafia?

do you usually think so black and white?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1146 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:58 am

Gaspar, lets play that WIFOM gamre real fast..

lets says that I am a liar and a member of the Sci...that I made SMG up and Sci are the only alignment against the "town"...what is there to gain? Why would I not just say I would be recruited into the Sci? How would the "misinformation" help me? IF I was sci with KY, why didnt I immediately fire MJ when he entered and told me the town wanted me to?

Lets say instead of saying "SMG" I said "Sci"...and then KY flipped Sci..what would be your current stance on me then?

Gaspar..what would you do in my situation?

you are giving a choice stay innocent or join the SMG...you decide to stay innocent and not join the SMG...would you tell people the information you were given? why or why not?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1149 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:22 pm

does your opinion change if a SMG is lynched? why or why not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1153 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:39 pm

now I have never read the book..but someone mentioned that Valentine's brother in whatever fiction she comes from had a brother, who either went by Locke...or was named Locke..or something the like. (who said that?)

if that is true...your thoughts? still random?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1154 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:44 pm

from wiki for "Valentine wiggins"

"As young children, they wrote manipulating political commentary under pseudonyms, Valentine as Demosthenes, a paranoid anti-Russian, and Peter as "Locke", a mild intellectual"

doesnt sound random to me.

your thoughts now Lee?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1156 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm

ahhhhh..I see.

well, I am telling you all I know....I am telling you all that I have been told.

so it was random..are you saying that Mr grey didnt plan for a town role to be in one of the two position? seems to me like you are making assumptions by leap and bounds....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1161 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:24 pm

first of all, I jumped on "cult" because Ky mentioned cult out of the blue..I thought that was interesting giving that there is no mention of anything cult in this game...you didnt find it interesting?

I jumped on door number 2 because I couldnt believe someone wanted to use the math previously discussed before the scene started to pick a door. I thought that was ridiculous..

keep stretching buddy...

pushing not follow previously stated plan before scum pick a door = scum???

bullshit.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1162 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:39 pm

MrJellyLee wrote:[PJ Posting]
CKD wrote:so it was random..are you saying that Mr grey didnt plan for a town role to be in one of the two position? seems to me like you are making assumptions by leap and bounds....
Last post of the night. I need to get back to reading. So let me make this as clear as I can within the limits of the tagging rules:

I do not think that assuming the mod is not going to lie to me is an assumption by leaps and bounds, and that is in fact an assumption I play under in every single game of mafia I have ever played.

you are assuming that Mr. Grey didnt prepare for the fact there might be town in the first Ads chosen. You are assuming that Panzer didnt get the same offer. I am not saying that Grey is lying..I am saying that you are assuming you understand the ins and outs of this game. you assume you understand the mechanics of this game. you assume that Sci are bigger than just one. how do you know that there isnt two "something else"s trying to get to end game...you
are
assuming by LEAPS AND BOUNDS.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1174 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:36 pm

quick questions elmosaurian

1) who is doing most of your posting between the two of you?
2.) why have you not asked why I had you listed as "scum" in my list?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1352 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:35 am

god dammit.

reading this thread to catch up.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1353 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:55 am

got to pick 8 (7 and 1 alt.) to go...sotty and thok are already going.

that is 7 out of 13..

I dont think we should have ANY conversation about who to hang tomorrow, until the scene starts, why give scum so much information? if you have thoughts about who should go or not, go ahead and state your case....I will listen, but no longer going to even fucking hint at who is going...if you have a problem with that that, fire me.

that being said, I am going to attempt to stay (off stage) again.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1355 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:29 am

thok keep up YOU HAVE TO GO.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1356 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:30 am

meaning I dont have a choice in the matter.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1357 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:32 am

and you can talk about who you find suspicious (I guess) all you want...but if there is some sort of group think (like the lynch elmo plan from yesterday)..then the scum are going to pick those people to be advocates...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1358 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:34 am

sorry for quad post,

thok, I read your post intially as having a problem with going in the next scene....which is not what I think you are saying now I reread it. so ignore the first two posts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1364 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:09 am

in that case (no advocates) chat away....that being said, I am not indicating anything though.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1365 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:09 am

a curious, Talian, why didnt you fire me?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1380 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:32 pm

I changed it several times, but this was my last revision.

I added JellyLee in this list...I thought his ass was scum. I didnt want him off stage because i thought he would push to lynch me. I also thought Orbits was scum and didnt want the two together. I felt Orbits had to stay because he might be needed to get info to on stage.

Felt BEC was town, and hewitt I am back and forth on. Starkiss hasnt made a good decision since being in this game, but had too many people that needed to stay back to get content from so I had to pick someone. thok I felt was town, but needed to stay back.....I really didnt think the alternate would have to go much less me. My choices were mainly due to people who had not spent any time off stage.

1.) Bagel Eating Cowfrog
2.) Mr. JellyLee
3.) Starkiss
4.) hewitt
5.) Thok

and for the record...I would have picked Crone too (though not for the reasons of the others). my deduction was that crone was either good or bad, and the mother was neutral or good. I was leaning for mother because it was a safe, and it would demostrate if I or Elmo was lying (if it flipped bad). But once it was apparent that Elmo was going to be hung, I figured what was the point. and I felt that since Elmo was provided that mother wasnt a bad choice, then it was probably going to be neutral...I thought that Crone might actually be the good choice, but it was a gut gamble. However, when you started attacking me when you thought it was hammered (but before the reveal)...I knew it was a bad choice. and mother was the way to go.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1389 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:44 am

hey gaspar...you attacked me when you thought that I was hammering the crone.....because I didnt give enough people a chance to change the vote.

yet, have you said jack about DGB doing it?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1472 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:46 pm

gaspar, you would love it if you could tell me who to send wouldnt you?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1488 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:38 am

Gaspar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:gaspar, you would love it if you could tell me who to send wouldnt you?
Of course I would. I am a power hungry lunatic. I wouldn't be Glork if not.

But seriously, I was suggesting that the
collective
tell you who to send, not me personally.
no, you have a problem with that..lynch me.

I dont want scum to know who I am sending before the scene...if you have a suggestion I will listen, but you are running out of time.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1497 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:05 am

only thing I will say is, I dont plan on being ON stage.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1516 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:32 am

here was my list...checking to see who is where.

1. Gaspar
2. GoofballsAndBaloons
3. Mighty Orbots
4. Talilan
5. Panzerjager
6. StarKiss
7. PookyTheMagicalBear
and/or
8. ShadowLurker
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1518 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:48 am

ok, so it looks like my list of 7 was excepted.

It was various reasons....people I felt need to be off stage, people I thought were scummy (needed a balance, but favored scummy going on stage), people I wanted to see how they would vote (on and off), people I felt were useless and would not provide content I sent.

biggest reason? I want to lynch DGB/Gaspar/Orbots. I think scum resides in this bunch. I had a feeling that if I left any of these people off stage, they would not lynch the other.

I had to leave one of Orbits or thesp and opted for thesp for the above reason.

had to leave mafiajin so the stunt person role could be assigned to him (not exposing the AP)

I had to stay...wanted to stay yesterday.

I know that whoever I picked would be attacked...goes with the job I think.

NOW, I want to talk about who we think is scummy and why.

I am not sure why Orbits is coming across so town....

Gaspar for his play and the fact he was attacking those voting mother (me mainly for the non hammer) BEFORE we found out if it was a good choice or not....

GBB, for their play on stage yesterday..she was distracting and mostly just spounting non sense. Also for her "taking up Ito's fight" before anybody on stage even knew what his alignment was. this seemed to me that she KNEW he was town and was trying (too early) to attach the kill to me. reread that attack, but imagine that Ito flipped scum....GBB seem informed.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1519 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:20 am

Thesp wrote:Why was Panzerjager put on stage?
mostly process of elimination....and there were other people I would rather seen post here.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1520 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 am

Thesp wrote:Why was Panzerjager put on stage?
curious, who would you rather have seen go in his place?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1524 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:24 pm

actually, I dont think i would have issue with a starkiss lynch either.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1526 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 am

VP, who do you think is scum and why?

also, why is it a good idea to lynch mafiajin instead of just replacing them?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1528 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:38 am

well, I think we need to use the stuntman ability today...

but if it isnt asigned it isnt assigned.

well, fuck I didnt really consider that in my picking who stays and who goes. I really dont have an urge to lynch any of you.....

at this point, I would prefer a GnB, Gaspar, Might Orbits, or starkiss lynch.....in that order.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1540 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:54 am

the fact a stuntman hasnt been assigned is bothering me.

the fact that tailan has not fired me is also bother me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1542 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:25 am

well shit.

If i had to pick anyone it would be hewitt, but I dont like that option.....why the fuck is there no stuntman...I really really really want to lynch GnB..or gaspar...or starkiss...I guess this is what I get for assuming that we would have a stuntman...I should have kept one of my top 3 suspects here......UGH.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1548 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:05 am

on stage is just a bunch of fluff.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1549 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 am

they are just stalling or at least trying to look like they are doing something town....(yawn).

I agree with SL thougths on Star...if we get the stuntman ability, he should be switched out and lynched.

also you cant lynch Panzer, because he is not here.

I am not comfortable with lynching anyone here now..and not sure what to do. It is not an optimal to no lynch at this point....

ok, here is an idea....lynch me. Gaspar (and the death of Ito) has painted me as scummy. Scum thinks I generally look scummy to town, or they would not have picked me for an advocate. I normally wouldnt push this, but this isnt a normal game. I dont think I should be around till end game. I have got too much heat and I dont know if anyone would listen to me in the endgame setting.

no matter what happens with the lynching...scum are going to pick 5 townies and 2 scum. Scum most likely will pick the 5 scummiest players or players who are tunnel visioning.....I should not be there.

also, with my death...there will be NO DOUBT that a scum group called, "Screen Mafia Guild" exists. Far too many people are trying to say they dont exist....why?

this threat needs to be realized.

lol, unfornately, I cant see any downside to my death.

if we dont get a stuntman....I really am the best lynch....
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1550 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 am

on screen chat is worse than fluff....

I guess it has to be because it is essentially random (for town) decision. they could at least discuss why they think they are there...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1553 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 am

vp, what is the point of wasting a pic on that? they should know that. they get messages when that occurs.

since we get 2 pics....I want to use one to give them the "ok" to do whatever....and I would like the other to test a theory....

also can scum talk in between the threads?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1555 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 am

more of a test...but it is useless if the scum can communicate between the two threads and they are indeed in both threads.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1556 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 am

I dont see anything in the rules...unless I am missing something.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1559 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:32 am

well, if it is then yes maybe...

going to think on it a bit though..there is no rush to use one of the pic right now, right?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1566 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:39 am

questions MJ, who is doing most of the poting between the two of you?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1579 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Gaspar is scum

1.) he knew yesterday when there were kills, so why is he acting like he doesnt know today..

2.) also, I wonder why he is asking for a picture right after we were discussing not wasting a picture...

Thesp, do not send him any type of picture.

where is the fucking stuntman?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1580 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:01 pm

also, I think it is a safe bet to assume there is communication between the two threads.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1586 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:21 am

doesnt the post say "glork's back"?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1592 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:00 pm

dont waste a picture on "we need a stuntman"...AGAIN, they should know we dont have a stuntman....wasnt it listed onstage too?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1609 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 pm

ugh no time right now...got two games that need updating..this is one of those, this is number 2 in the line up.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1610 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:04 am

VP Baltar wrote:
ckd wrote:wasnt it listed onstage too?
No, they don't know who holds what job. Only the AP does. However, whichever side of the screen the AP is on, he or she would know for sure that there is no stuntman. No point in wasting a pic, imo.
SL wrote:Any idea what message they are waiting for?
The green light so they know we are done lynching.
this was posted in the ON stage thread..

during one of the days....you are wrong VP, they should know..also, they are talking about it now, so they know.

Quote removed. Don't quote the Mod. - Mod
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1611 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:05 am

fucked the quotes up...but you get the gist.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1625 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:07 am

again I thought we would have a stuntman...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1629 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:19 am

Been giving this game some thought...earlier I would have went with hewitt, but now...ehhhh....I think VP has a point about MJ and earlier in the game MJ was pinging my dar...but so was hewitt.

pages ago I said when forced, I would have picked hewitt, but I dont see hewittscum, pressuring me to vote now, knowing that I said that....between the two info providers (thesp and orbits) I just thesp more...

jesus, I picked this lot to stay off stage because I thought we would get a stuntman...I really want to lynch gaspar and GnB at this point...but I dont think we are getting that stunt double.

soooo

Vote: MafiaJin
, {ShadowLuker, VP Baltar}, hewitt, Thesp, No Lynch, curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1633 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:40 pm

HA!....Gaspar hasnt been paying attention to Star because he think Star is protown...Gaspar needs to be lynched now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1636 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:59 pm

hewitt wrote:
And CKD, don’t tell us Gaspar needs to be lynched now when it’s your fault that we can’t lynch him now. That was a dumb move on your part sending Gaspar, Pooky, Starkiss, Panzerjager, and Talilan. Who CARES if you thought we’d have a stunt double or whatever you shouldn’t have sent ALL of them On-Stage that was just bad, bad, scummy play.
explain to me how it was a scummy play...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1638 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:43 am

so I am scummy, because I dont have anyone here on YOUR scum list? I admit it was a dumb to assume that the stunt man would be assigned (even though it has EVERY FUCKING DAY), but dumb = scum in your book?

I kept people here I thought would lynch Gaspar or GnB....how was I suppose to know that the stunt man wasnt going to be used again?

Also your thoughts on a no lynch? This isnt a normal game, regardless if we lynch scum everyday, ENDGAME will have 2 scum and 5 of us. If you dont think we should lynch Thesp, then vote someone else or no lynch.

The fact you are pushing a case on thesp, but blaming me for you trying to lynch him is scummy, it also confirms my read on Thesp

Vote: hewitt
, MafiaJin, No Lynch, {ShadowLuker, VP Baltar}, Thesp, curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1639 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:48 am

also, I am starting to change my mind on sending a "we need a stuntman" picture, for obvious reasons.

thoughts?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1641 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:09 am

does anyone have any ideas for a "we need a stuntman" pic?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1643 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:13 am

Think we need a pic of evil knievel....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1644 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:13 am

cross post...yeah
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1647 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:48 am

looks fine to me...I dont know how to portary the "we need" part of it...

can we put a picture in a picture?...meaning, we have your pic, and we put who we want to send in the corner of it...or we photoshop the head of who we want to send on the pic....

that being said, MJ is the only one who doesnt have a role that has had a role before.....if we are going to do this..he needs to be the one that goes....if we think we are going to lynch him today...we dont need a stuntman anyway.

thoughts? it is probably a bad idea to give someone new a role. wait can thesp or I be promoted to stuntman, leaving our former job vacant?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1648 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:55 am

one more thought then I got to go work.

hewitt, if I am so scummy for my picks...why am I not the lynch today?...do you want me to go to endgame?...why or why not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1650 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:20 am

thought of what? no stuntman? why would I think there would be no stuntman when there has been a stuntman every day?....

I dont have any opinions of condorcets usage at this point...

MJ, your thoughts on a no lynch? stunt man pic? hewitt? On stage activity? also thesp asked you some questions.

why do I feel like the above post was just a fluff post??
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1653 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:49 am

and your read is what?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1655 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 am

curious, what is your top three scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1657 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:37 am

well that leaves you room to manuver your opinion doesnt it?

opinions change, for the here and now, I would still like your top 3 scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1659 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 am

fair enough, thank you.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1661 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:39 pm

well, if you were going to say... me...or thesp..or MJ, I was about to call bullshit on you for previous posts...

I was scum hunting....looking for lies
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1669 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:35 pm

I am fine with a MJ lynch...but can we at least send the stunt pic first?....I would rather lynch gaspar.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1672 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:43 pm

also hewitt, being helpful has nothing to do with anything....are you saying that scum doesnt want to look helpful? it is a silly arguement.

on that note, MJ, you are not "helpful" any reason you ignored my questions?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1673 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:45 pm

not whining about..I have a fucking theory as to why we dont have one yet...so quick rushing it and back the fuck off....if you really want to lynch gaspar, you would be for sending the pic.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1675 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Thesp, can you send the pic please?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1677 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 pm

I am an ass for assuming that we would have a stuntman today.

but you are not an ass for assuming it would have been done by now?

hewitt, are you against thesp sending the pic?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1680 (isolation #104) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm

repost
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1681 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 pm

wait, are you talking about the Condorcets?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1683 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:06 pm

well lets try before we close out the day.....

I agree I would rather lynch Gaspar...or Starkiss, at this point...oh and GnB
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1687 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:05 am

already stated what I thought about Condorcets...now if the other stuff is really that important to you repost it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1689 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:40 am

VP Baltar wrote:I'll be disappointed if Thesp leaves us high and dry. 70 hours to deadline.
qft, but throw in suspicious too.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1693 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 am

wait, not everyone has chimed in.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1698 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Shadow is obv town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1699 (isolation #111) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:50 am

once everyone in the On stage thread comments (after the pic) and nothing still happens..I will hammer.

I suggest everyone check back here frequently before the deadline, just in case we do get a last minute stuntman.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1702 (isolation #112) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:59 am

well zu has posted...sort of thought that was the reason we hadnt had a stuntman yet..at any rate.

unvote, vote MafiaJin
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1703 (isolation #113) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:00 am

guess we can send the green light pic now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1704 (isolation #114) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:01 am

also since I am a betting man, anyone want to take a wager that whatever the decision they pick, it will be the wrong one..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1715 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 pm

it is a 50/50 either way....but most likely whatever they do, it will be wrong I am sure....scum can swim in WIFOM safely...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1718 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 am

ha, Gaspar, Orbits, and Starkiss....god they are so scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1726 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:also since I am a betting man, anyone want to take a wager that whatever the decision they pick, it will be the wrong one..
going to reread to see how what went down on stage
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1728 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:10 am

I agree whole heartedly about gaspar and starkiss.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1730 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:12 am

putting together a list now...

and no, not going to tell you who i am picking....but would love to hear suggestions and why...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1733 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:16 am

also, AP....you screwed up.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1735 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:21 am

how so?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1738 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:25 am

stuntman should have been assigned well before the green light...well before the stuntman picture we sent....so exactly how did the AP screwing up directly relate to GnB nagging to appoint a stuntman?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1740 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:30 am

I agree with that...AP should have waited at that point.

GnB, why after we sent the green light did you think it was important to appoint the stuntman? Why did you not after we sent the Stuntman picture did you not cough cough ask to have the stunt man appointed?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1741 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:31 am

last sentence was suppose to read,

why did you not cough cough after we sent the stuntman pic?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1745 (isolation #125) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 am

we posted the stuntman pic at post 705, green light on 751. what post did you ask for the stuntman to be appointed?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1754 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:06 am

Orbots, for the record, your thoughts on DGB?...gaspar?...starkiss?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1756 (isolation #127) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 am

oh I have played a lot with DGB....and her many alts.

what is funny about DGB is I love with with her when she is DGB, but when she plays one of her many alts....she acts completely different and drives me completely insane.

DGB in this game is like a DGB alt imo..

actions speak louder than words with a DGB alt.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1757 (isolation #128) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:24 am

DGB, how do you think you are doing so far in this game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1787 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:38 am

Gaspar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:well, I think we need to use the stuntman ability today...

but if it isnt asigned it isnt assigned.

well, fuck I didnt really consider that in my picking who stays and who goes. I really dont have an urge to lynch any of you.....

at this point, I would prefer a GnB, Gaspar, Might Orbits, or starkiss lynch.....in that order.
I'm confused, partially may be a rules/mechanics thing.

But why did you put everyone you think is scummy onstage? You said you thought all the above are scum and they won't lynch each other so you put them onstage? That doesn't make too much sense to me.

Shouldn't you keep the people around for a lynch that you (and more importantly the players in the game as a whole) think are scum? Otherwise you can't lynch them. They are not available. I could understand you not wanting to put all scummy players offstage since you want townish players to drive the lynch, but putting all scummy players offstage seems idiotic.

Also, were you wanting to have the off-stage players decide who they wanted to lynch from the on-stage players and then stunting that person back offstage for the lynch? If so, that strikes me as ridiculously scummy since you're discussing and mostly deciding the lynch while the person isn't even there and can't defend themself. It seems like it's much easier to get a mislynch on a person who can't even defend themself, and easier to manipulate townies into thinking a person is scum. I dislike this so much.

~elvis
I didnt want to have any issue lynching someone...I thought we would have (in time) a stuntman like we had every other time....in hindsight it was stupid decision/assumption on two counts...one, I didnt get to lynch who i wanted....two, all those scummy people I put onstage, got us a -1....

there were other reasons I put who I did onstage/offstage wanted to see who posted what..who voted for who...

I think I have scum nailed at this point...and will not make the same mistake again.

gaspar, how do you think you are doing so far this game...protown..antitown?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1789 (isolation #130) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:40 am

Mighty Orbots wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:actions speak louder than words with a DGB alt.
? It can't be that simple. Examples?
(rolls eyes)

I would have to dig...not being able to track posts now would make that harder.....

if you really want to see them..I can pull...but I EXPECT that you read them and give me a full report for my work.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1790 (isolation #131) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:44 am

Gaspar, I am curious where you are going with this.

Gaspar, do you think my choice in who was onstage/offstage directly resulted in a mislynch?

Who would you have chosen (in my shoes)?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1809 (isolation #132) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:35 am

just to note, what happens onstage is more important than what happens off..and I am going to keep that in mind for here on out.

we could correctly lynch scum every day until endgame and the same result will occur

2 scum/5 townies...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1817 (isolation #133) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 am

Gaspar, i think i have said numerous times in this game who i think is scum...perhaps you need to finish reading before you post again.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1822 (isolation #134) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 am

Gaspar wrote:ckd, explain to me how it is fair to decide a person's lynch while they are onstage and can't defend themselves.
you can turn this around as much as you can....I am not the only person who votes gaspar...why not say that with the other two stuntman switch lynches?

and my scum choices have not changed.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1829 (isolation #135) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Gaspar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Gaspar wrote:ckd, explain to me how it is fair to decide a person's lynch while they are onstage and can't defend themselves.
you can turn this around as much as you can....I am not the only person who votes gaspar...why not say that with the other two stuntman switch lynches?

No, GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION. Why is it fair to pick a jury and then decide the lynch without discussing with the accussed? Because that is what you wanted to do today.

Why haven't I said this before? Because I wasn't playing the game then.

~elvis
lol, hydras....

do you think that it is scummy?....lynchable scummy?...before you answer, better check to see what your hydra buddy did.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1830 (isolation #136) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Gaspar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

No, GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION. Why is it fair to pick a jury and then decide the lynch without discussing with the accussed? Because that is what you wanted to do today.

Why haven't I said this before? Because I wasn't playing the game then.

~elvis
also read the thread
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1831 (isolation #137) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 pm

hewitt wrote:I don't think CKD made the right decisions either and I pretty heavily attacked him for that but really it just looks like you're trying to deflect attention to everybody else with every post.
gaspar, if I were going to leave someone here last scene, it would have been you..

thoughts?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1832 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
hewitt wrote:I don't think CKD made the right decisions either and I pretty heavily attacked him for that but really it just looks like you're trying to deflect attention to everybody else with every post.
gaspar, if I were going to leave someone here last scene, it would have been you..

thoughts?
edit

"leave someone I deemed lynch worry."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1855 (isolation #139) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:19 am

VP Baltar wrote:
Gaspar wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:we're just waiting on zu right? That is of course assuming that they can even do it from on stage if that is where the AP is at.
curiouskarmadog wrote:well zu has posted...sort of thought that was the reason we hadnt had a stuntman yet..at any rate.

unvote, vote MafiaJin
VP and CKD, why were you publicly speculating that Zu_Faul is the Assistant Producer?

How, in any way, shape, or form, is this helpful to the town?
Ah, that's not what happened. I was pointing out that it wasn't going to happen and ckd clarified that even further by pointing out that he had already posted. Funny you want to point that out directly after you say it's not useful to discuss the AP at this point.
LOL, qft.

further more, if I was scum (WIFOM) why would I talk about it in game? Wouldnt I just keep it to myself. If you read the fucking thread, you will see that I was the one holding off the damn lynch until I was sure everyone saw the stuntman pic...if I was the AP, I would have waited until another player posted before assigning, but I wanted to give him or her that chance. so you can back off.

god you are scummy.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1884 (isolation #140) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:04 am

Thok, you mention wanting to decide my lists (which btw isnt going to happen)...but you fail to provide your thoughts on who you feel should stay and go...

choices submitted....I have already changed the list once, and I can change again.

still waiting for people's thoughts...who should stay, who should go.

elvis, have you read the thread yet?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1886 (isolation #141) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:11 am

if we would have gotten the fucking stuntman in and yanked either you or Starkiss out from off stage and lynched your ass(after you had time to "defend" yourself)...would you still say my choice was bad?

also, gaspar, can I see your list of who stays and goes tomorrow..in your next post, that would be great. Also, I would like to see the order of preference too..that is important.

I also offered myself up for the lynch yesterday..reasons were provided...your thoughts on that?...also I mentioned a no lynch yesterday that got absolutely NO response....thoughts on that?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1899 (isolation #142) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:38 am

VP, given your role, which would you prefer..going on stage or off?

which is more important right now for us to win...lynching or chosing correctly onstage and why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1904 (isolation #143) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:29 pm

not the list I asked for.

who stays who goes, quit stalling.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1931 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 am

dont think i am a fan of hydra play
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1945 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 pm

choice is in..should make for an interesting scene
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1971 (isolation #146) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:30 am

oh god dammit

I thought I was on stage..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1972 (isolation #147) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 am

this was my list.

1.) Sotty
2.) thok
3.) VP
4.) Thesp
5.) CKD
6.) pooky

I didnt put orbots there.

also pooky and myself are here...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1973 (isolation #148) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:33 am

of course, pooky was only as back up so that explains why he is here....LOL, and I am here...lovely.

interesting how orbots was put on stage when I didnt put him there AND he is the fucking advocate....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1976 (isolation #149) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 am

Lynch me if you want kids....on stage is MUCH MORE important than the events that occur here. I put a group of people together that I felt would make a right decision...the fact that orbots is there AND an advocate is bullshit....pretty sure he is scum.

tailan please fire me if you feel I have done something wrong (didnt I ask you to do that days ago?)...but I didnt want the likes of gaspar, dgb, or starkiss making anymore decisions....

and for the record gaspar, I would rather lynch starkiss OR dgb over you...in that order.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1977 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 am

also, people on stage want me fire because they think I put them all there....when I didnt.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1978 (isolation #151) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:47 am

I agree that gaspar is scummy....

but how is he any more scummy than starkiss AND DGB? they have killed us on stage...I dont think you people are uderstanding the importance of that.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1979 (isolation #152) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:02 am

if VP CAN stuntman back..

whoever goes...TELL THEM I DIDNT PUT ORBOTS THERE!!!!!!!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2022 (isolation #153) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:30 am

going to be back later today...will be posting then or tomorrow..

please please please, if VP can flip over, whoever goes, tell them that orbots wasnt in my choices AT ALL...

also, whoever ask for my list (in order)..the list provided was in order.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2023 (isolation #154) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:31 am

also someone asked what I posted onstage...I posted twice...(thought I was on not off)

the first was wondering why Orbots was there and the other was my list.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2034 (isolation #155) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 pm

if the people here want to fire me...go for it...however the people on stage are under the assumption I put all the information roles and the stuntman there...

which is not what happened.

I think scum might have a role where they can put people on stage before me. I am asked to provide a list (and an order)...and the remaining slots are filled from this order.

I have no doubt that Orbots is scum now.

I am pretty sure, scum put orbots there as the advocate as a sacrifice. They can get rid of one of there own....again only 2 scum can make it to end game anyway. On stagers pick tequilla, get a fucking -1 for endgame, then we lynch Orbots....but who cares at that point? Scum are playing very fucking smart...

what do they care if they lose one of their own? The On stage game is the most important....I am not sure why people ON (and off) stage are not getting this.

If VP can use that ability...he has got to.

I am against all things tequilla......

also

vote starkiss
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2035 (isolation #156) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:52 pm

also Gaspar, if you are the AP, why the fuck did you wait so long to appoint a stuntman yesterday?

sorry if this is a repeat question.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2036 (isolation #157) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:58 pm

watching the onstage is killing me

they are talking about if Orbots is lying it will be clear and we can simply lynch him.....

scum doesnt care...they would gladly get rid of one of their own to get a bonus in the end game.....jesus.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2040 (isolation #158) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:05 am

Gaspar, you go out of the way to quote and then paraphrase the mod, but you completely leave off the "and there might be other groups" part of the mod's set up? Why? And why did you assign the Sci.....or SMG those numbers?...do you know something we dont?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2044 (isolation #159) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 am

lol, but you are saying that I must being lying because of X..

when X is just things you are making up.

a lyncher is a third party made of one.

a SK is a thrid party made of one..

in this game there could be other win conditions that have nothing to do with innocent or SMG, I refuse to believe that you have not considered this. In a normal game, if you hang a SK, do you stop looking for mafia? Once a lyncher has been killed, do you stop looking for mafia.

you are trying absolutely anything to save your ass today (attacking me, the AP business, anything)....and I am calling bullshit.

this is extremely scummy

unvote, vote Gaspar.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2054 (isolation #160) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:06 am

Gaspar,

first all of, most of your point are still based on made up assumptions. Why?

You keep quoting the mod, but not addressing that there could be other thrid parties....and these third parties could have nothing to do with the endgame play...WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING THIS POINT? Also being that you played in both of the other games that had ADDITIONAL PARTIES, I can not believe that you dont think there could be 3rd parties here. also both of the previous games had a "mafia" party....so not only are you "forgetting" that each game had 3rd parties, but that each game had a "mafia" group.

...bullshit....bullshit...bullshit....and scummy.

also, the I saw that people were posting in the on stage thread, I started posting there without even looking at the off stage, because I thought I was on stage....Grey messaged me telling me I was not on stage. and erased my posts.

but lets say for a second I did it on purpose....what is the conclusion of your "ah ha" point? What was scummy about it? what could I have said that could be scummy? I simply thought I was on stage...I didnt expect to be off.

also it doesnt surprise me that Starkiss is backing gaspar....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2057 (isolation #161) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 am

GoofballsAndBaloons wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:also it doesnt surprise me that Starkiss is backing gaspar....
Just out of morbid curiosity... if you think they're scum together, why are you voting Starkiss instead of Gaspar?
yes, maybe not the same faction...but I think they are scum..

and I am voting gaspar.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2067 (isolation #162) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:17 am

Gaspar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: You keep quoting the mod, but not addressing that there could be other thrid parties....and these third parties could have nothing to do with the endgame play...WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING THIS POINT? Also being that you played in both of the other games that had ADDITIONAL PARTIES, I can not believe that you dont think there could be 3rd parties here. also both of the previous games had a "mafia" party....so not only are you "forgetting" that each game had 3rd parties, but that each game had a "mafia" group.
HOW COULD THERE BE THIRD PARTIES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ENDGAME?

Let's suppose there is an SK. He's not allowed into endgame? Then he can't win, and mod wouldn't make a role with no chance of winning.

I don't understand how the game would work with a third party. What would happen? Do they magically disappear before scene 7? And why would a mod do that to those players, and give them no chance of winning?

~elvis
who knows...maybe they have to get something accomplished by endgame, I am not going to outguess the mod.

fact: the other two games had a faction called "mafia"

fact: the other two games had a third party.

fact: the other two games had mechanics never seen before in a mafia game (that I have played)

fact: mod stated "there may or may not be other alignments" in the rules.

fact: you are ignoring all the above facts.

you are scum, and your gambits are failing.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2076 (isolation #163) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 am

lol, gaspar, you really are trying....

how long was MJ at -1 before I "hammered"?

how long until deadline before I hammered?

then ask me that question again.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2077 (isolation #164) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:10 am

why is it everytime I shoot down one of your points, you come back with more bullshit?

Keep stretching scum bag.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2150 (isolation #165) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:42 pm

will update tomorrow..

hey gaspar.
Gaspar wrote:
Talilan wrote:
Gaspar (2145) wrote: I'd like to know how they feel about scientologists vs. smg vs. endgame descriptions that call for only one [something else] allignment.
Basically, we need more info. It's possible all the scum have different "factions" e.g. one is a scientologist, the others are all different things. Basically I'm waiting to see whether you flip Scientologist or just another type of scum entirely.

- ortolan
And what do you do when we flip innocent?
And what do you do when I flip innocent?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2152 (isolation #166) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:52 pm

LOL, you are such scum

where is the rules incorrect?

he notes that there could be other parties...you just keep ignoring that...but hey guess what scum bag, it wont go away.....

if there wasnt going to be other parties, why would he say that there might be and then put rules for endgame....

no way you can be this black and white...you have to be scum.

no way, someone of your experience is this bad.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2154 (isolation #167) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:59 pm

WTF?

so they are not mentioned in endgame? what if their goal has nothing to do with endgame?...what if they have to do something before endgame?....

do you label a survivor scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2169 (isolation #168) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:59 am

Gaspar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:WTF?

so they are not mentioned in endgame? what if their goal has nothing to do with endgame?...what if they have to do something before endgame?....

do you label a survivor scum?
So you think that there could be roles that say, for example "lynch yourself before scene 7 to win"?

Is it just me, or does that sound very unbelievable?

I label survivor as neither scum nor town, which would make them not in endgame. And I think that for a survivor to um, survive, they have to be included in endgame.

So are you saying that scientologist was some type of third party? (SMG sounds too much like a main scum group). Because I think Talilan thought they seemd like they weren't working alone. Do you disagree? You think we killed a thirdparty and that we haven't hit any of the main scumgroup?

~elvis
the fucking roles can say anything...this is a Mr Grey Joint...I am not out guessing the mod...I am telling you what I know....I have given you the facts that you keep on ignoring. I am saying that the Sci must be a third party...they could be one..they could be more...I dont know...I do know that I was offered to join the mafia...I could have EASILY joined them day one, but chose this path...you also seem to forget the up hill battle I had to wage Day 1 Onstage to get people to let valentine drive....

I think once we lynch you...we will hit the mafia....

I think you are a lying scumbag. I think your AP gambit was fail. I think your silly attacks today are fail...you are trying anything to paint me as scummy, but you have nothing to go on....

example..."CKD, why did you not give MJ a chance to claim?" But you somehow dont mention that he was put at -1 10/15....and I voted him 2 DAYS LATER...you also seem to not mention that MJ posted several times after being at -1.....

or

example ..."CKD is scum because there is no way we have a third party"...yet, the rules say there could be.

or

example.."CKD is scummy because he wants to lynch someone on stage while being off stage without giving them a chance to defend himself" This was complete bullshit. I am just one vote...you were trying to say I am scummy by trying to pin an entire hypthetical lynch on me....ignoring the fact that there are others in that imaginary lynch....assuming that the lynch would be innocent and not scum....this attack didnt even make any since...but you are trying anything to see what sticks.

you are trying anything, absolutely anything.

now, "look guys, thesp thinks we should lynch CKD"...however, you seem to overlook the fact that they are under the impression that I put all the information passer and stuntman on stage...

which again is not what happened.

you should be the lynch today.

that being said,

the only two lynch canidates today SHOULD BE gaspar or myself.

gaspar is just plain scummy with his lies, false assumptions, and misinformation filled cases...I have heat on me right now, and understand that I look bad, until a mafia scum bag flips...until one flips, i dont think I should go to endgame (I said this yesterday as well). I am pretty sure gaspar is going to flip scum...he is trying WAY TOO HARD to make people think there is no mafia faction..just Sci.

hewitt, your vote on pooky is useless. if you think gaspar is scum vote him...I dont understand why pooky is a better vote at this point? No one is going to jump on that wagon, so put your vote where your mouth is.

or do you plan on waiting till you are sure whose wagon will get going?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2217 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 am

no it wouldnt...of course you know that...good catch Tal, Gaspar protecting your buddy?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2219 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:09 am

I sort of like it when Elvis posts.

hey elvis....anyone else you want to talk about?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2234 (isolation #171) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:14 am

lol,

I am sort of busy the next couple of days, so not much posting.

like to hear from Glork, but I doubt anything he has to say will change my mind.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2244 (isolation #172) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:43 am

Have I mentioned I dont think I like hydra play?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2247 (isolation #173) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 am

lol, reading the on stage thread, I got friends everywhere.

for the record, I put a group of people up there (sans Orbots) that I thought would give us a +1. I put almost everyone here that I suspected in one way or the other. On stage is the most important thing. I am so pissed that a.) Orbots is on stage and b.) he is advocate.

Tailan, I say go ahead and fire me. I am no longer trusted and (I have said this before) I think people need to see who you would pick to go where.

I would like to hear thoughts from everyone here in regards to me if the following happens.

Gas flips town
Gas flips Sci
Gas flips mafia
Gaspar wrote:
Town:

Starkiss..edit: heavily pushed to make me drive, voted crone, voted to push the button
interesting.......yet I am scum.

Tags removed. Use bold only for voting. - Mod
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2248 (isolation #174) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 am

keep trying gaspar.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2251 (isolation #175) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:48 am

Gaspar wrote:I will keep trying all day long!

ckd, you offered yourself for the lynch yesterday.

Was that a serious offer?

Because you don't seem to want to die.

If you were so serious yesterday about wanting to be lynched to prove SMG exists, why are you so resistant to dying today?

It was awfully convenient how you said yesterday maybe you should be the lynch and then VP pipes up with "OH no, we love you ckd, don't ask to be lynched!!!111" And then you stopped talking about lynching yourself.

I don't think you ever intended to lynch yourself.

I think that was complete BS.

~e
nice try completely changing the facts and misrepresenting what acutally occured.

I perfered to be lynched yesterday because there was no one else there I wanted to lynch. I know/knew that I have a lot of heat on me and should not go to end game. Some (maybe scum) question that there is an mafia faction...my death would prove that I wasnt lying and we are indeed going against a mafia faction.

...HOWEVER, today is different...you and starkiss are here. I think you are mafia. you are trying soooo fucking hard to say they dont exist....I think your death will prove me right. so no, I dont want to me lynch today.

also, good job completely ignoring my starkiss post.

scumbag
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2252 (isolation #176) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 am

..to be the lynch today....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2254 (isolation #177) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:47 am

dont be an idiot...the circumstances yesterday would good for my lynch.

HOWEVER, today your lynch i believe will prove what my death would yesterday..that there is a mafia faction.

once it is proven that I am not lying, then me going to end game is not as big an issue.

so I scum because i picked crone at first, but starkiss is not scum for picking 3 WRONG CHOICES? explain.

also thanks for this..."You use it selectively. Further proof you are scum"

by your own definition, you are scum..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2258 (isolation #178) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:31 am

gaspar....since you are an expert on who i think is scum and who i think is town...what you do think my opinion of GaB....

once you do the research to answer the question you will see that you new bogus attack is once again bullshit.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2286 (isolation #179) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:06 am

hewitt, just so I know (sorry if I missed it before)..your thoughts on Gaspar's AP ploy? town or scum?

also Star, I asked because I wanted people's opinions today versus tomorrow when they can craft a better answer.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2302 (isolation #180) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 am

lol, zu distancing on stage?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2327 (isolation #181) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:48 am

StarKiss wrote:I see. So you and your buddies are butt hurt about my condorcet list long ago. I noticed how VP, CKD and your opinions of me changed after I voiced my suspicion. Since you don't present a case, I will take it you only want to retaliate by calling me scum.
oh interesting, please repost where my opinions change about ANYTHING since you posted your list.

also, what is more important in this game, actions on stage or actions off stage and why.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2331 (isolation #182) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:39 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
StarKiss wrote:I see. So you and your buddies are butt hurt about my condorcet list long ago. I noticed how VP, CKD and your opinions of me changed after I voiced my suspicion. Since you don't present a case, I will take it you only want to retaliate by calling me scum.
oh interesting, please repost where my opinions change about ANYTHING since you posted your list.

also, what is more important in this game, actions on stage or actions off stage and why.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2342 (isolation #183) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:15 pm

StarKiss wrote:
StarKiss wrote:
As far as I see it, on-stage would theorically be more useful but random, while off-stage, while not quite as useful, is much more efficient.
so where did I change my opinion about this?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2343 (isolation #184) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:21 pm

third fucking party that has nothing to do with endgame...I keep saying it, you keep ignoring it.

the only two lynches that make since today is me or Gaspar...they are going to the fucking extreme trying to get people to believe there isnt a mafia....there is, people....and I am pretty sure he is part of it....no one can be that blind....HE KEEPS IGNORING THE FACTS...ask yourself why?

if ANYONE thinks that Sci is the mafia group and not a third party....then you need to lynch me....

DGB, your unvote makes me sad.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2355 (isolation #185) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:13 am

yeah I dont have a problem fire away.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2356 (isolation #186) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:14 am

lol, you already did at any rate....

hewitt...why are tal and I the next to go tomorrow? Your opinion wont change if Gaspar flips scum? interesting...why or why not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2366 (isolation #187) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:12 am

holy shit, they can still stunt...awesome!!!!

whoever goes, tell them I didnt pick Orbots..

also note, that orbots is trying to convince VP not to stunt....this is bullshit!!!!!...

god, they got to stunt.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2367 (isolation #188) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:14 am

not sure why we are having so much chat about who is looking scummy now, when we dont know the alignments of pooky or gaspar.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2368 (isolation #189) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 am

if you think I am scum or not, you got to tell them this....the on stage crew NEED to know this information. feel free to say it came from me, but this information NEEDS TO BE KNOWN NOW!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2372 (isolation #190) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:19 am

they need to know before they vote....Orbots is not suppose to be there....I think scum is sacrificing one of their own to get a -1....even though I am not the most trusted person (yet) in this game..they still need to know this before they choose.

having that information on hand...then explaining why the chose what they did will tell us SO MUCH.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2373 (isolation #191) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:24 am

also watch orbots squirm..

he totally doesnt want VP to switch.......

funny how I am scum for "putting all the information role" on stage...but when they have a chance to actually switch "it is a useless idea"...BULLSHIT!

also noting all those who think VP should switch was Gaspar. Why would VP want to switch with gaspar, when he put him in the "people who need to be lynched" catagory...interested in seeing an answer to this question.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2375 (isolation #192) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:37 am

well, they can see that you are posting in this thread....they could switch with you...or anyone that is posting...that being said...going to quit posting for a tad, so they can see who is alive here (if they are checking, their watched threads)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2376 (isolation #193) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:38 am

lol, he did it with Talian....

awesome!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2378 (isolation #194) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:40 am

welcome VP...good call switching...

any reason you wanted to switch with gaspar at first?

looking forward to you catching up reading.

just a quickie thought, I didnt put orbots there.....

now lets see if tailan tells them.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2379 (isolation #195) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:43 am

WTF, VP is still listed in the vote count onstage..

dammit.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2380 (isolation #196) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:44 am

nm, talian IS death..got it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2387 (isolation #197) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 am

ok, also..

I DIDNT PUT ORBOTS THERE...funny he was also chosen as adovcate..

what do you think about that VP?....and your thoughts that Orbots really didnt want you to switch...wonder why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2392 (isolation #198) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:09 am

dammit they are still voting for Orbots suggestion..

at this fucking point, scum is playing a smart game..they know losing one of their own isnt as big of a deal as getting a -1 going into end game....

following orbots isnt a safe choice. "penalty of death" is a useless threat...why am I the only one that seems to be understanding this?

SCUM CAN ONLY TAKE 2 TO ENDGAME! THEY DONT CARE IF THEY LOSE ONE OF THEIR OWN!

do I need to get a bigger soap box or something?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2397 (isolation #199) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:36 pm

wow, on stage crew is pissed that I put the stuntman there.

Since I have a feeling I am going to be saying the samething OVER and OVER again in between scenes.

- - - - - - - -

I have said the MANY MANY TIMES....what happens on stage is the most important at this point. I felt that VP was town. I mostly put on stage who I felt was town and would make a good decision in regards choices. I put mostly who I felt were scum or scummy off stage.

- - - - - -
I am disturbed by the lack of coversation about Orbots on stage. They are still focused on the stuntman being on stage. YET NO ONE IS COMMENTING ABOUT HOW a.) orbots isnt supposed to be there and b.) when VP stated he could switch, orbots was nudging for him to stay.

why isnt anyone putting these fucking connections together on stage?

Why am I scummy for putting VP on stage, but Orbots isnt for suggesting there is no reason VP should switch....

this is driving me insane....

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”