dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 am

Post by dramonic »

Some news from our studios, I'll be taking over Shadow Knight's position as anchorman!

Now to read the 60 pages of this fight @_@
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

lol, its going to take me like 2 weeks to finish reading if you post this quick XD
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 am

Post by dramonic »

AGH! I'm finally done with a partial read of this. God knows it was really long ><

Now, for my vote/vig-vote:

I'm not voting before the vig occurs, since the vig is going to have an effect on who I vote.

As for the vig-vote, I STRONGLY believe that we should (and shall, unless something really defining occurs) vig Setael.

His case against Lamont is ridiculously weak and he's given no decent defense for the scummier actions he's been attributed.

Among other things: sure, it was originally Amished who proposed the no MRB idea and it does sound suspicious, but you're supporting it. If we're going to vig someone over it, I'd rather have it be the one who hasn't shown a PR possibility.

Also:
Setael wrote:
devestation wrote:Setael: Why say I should be vigged without placing a vig-vote thingy? It's not particularly suspicious to me, but why anyway?
First, if it's not suspicious, why ask about it?
Second, if it wasn't suspicious in the first place, why point back at it when I don't answer it?
Third, is there some rule I don't know about that you have to place a "vig-vote thingy?"
Why would town so blatantly avoid answering a simple question? Also, there is a rule for that third point, it's called common sense. Are you even aware how completely scummy that answer of yours was?

On a sidenote, Devastation’s quick acceptance to such a bad answer is very odd, but I’ll see about that after the vig.

Let's vig Setael :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:16 am

Post by dramonic »

@Devestation
I know, but you let her off pretty easy. No matter.

@Pyromaniac
Don't post all in caps please, it's irritating and useless. There are special ponctuation marks for those moments, like !

@KoC
Happy Scumday :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:27 am

Post by dramonic »

*insert thumb twiddling*

Where is Nyx?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Doesn't a doc with a sanity flip start killing his patients?
Or is he just ineffective?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:36 am

Post by dramonic »

<<
>>

With Nyx gone, this could take a while.
If we don't move it we're going to have a no-lynch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh for the love of...

You're stalling... so... much.

Unvote
Vigvote:Steph
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Pyro, if you unvote Nyx is STILL going to stall for time -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 am

Post by dramonic »

oh wait, nevermind that, you unvoted, not un-vigvoted
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

Shiny :D Oh wait, it's my own wagon <<

Basically I guess you people want me to explain those two posts? Let's get to it then :3
Among other things: sure, it was originally Amished who proposed the no MRB idea and it does sound suspicious, but you're supporting it. If we're going to vig someone over it, I'd rather have it be the one who hasn't shown a PR possibility.
honestly, I fail to see what you guys see as scummy in there. Set supports Amished suspicious idea. The idea sounds scummy, therefore supporting it sounds scummy. However, since there are odds that Amished is a doc-type PR, lynching him is a huge risk. That's all there is to it <<

Oh for the love of...

You're stalling... so... much.

Unvote
Vigvote:Steph
It's isn't feigned annoyance, I find it aggravating that it was what, 8 days to the deadline and we're still discussing who to vig. Like Set said, any of the wagons would've been a good source of info to vig, so I was purely trying to get someone vigged as quickly as possible so that we can get the information on the death and actually have some time to think about who to lynch according to that result instead of building a wagon on a player based on pure misunderstanding (or poor reading skills).
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, my playstyle is very "kill A or B, but kill someone damn it" as town, so you'll see that kind of attitude from me XD

Information is a better thing than interpreting posts.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Unless something ridiculously scummy takes place soon, I agree Pyro...

And we can't just push a lynch for the heck of it, that's ridiculously anti-town.

Although the information from someone lynched could be very useful for tomorrow's action/tonight's night actions.

AGH!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm just getting done with some analysis in another game and I'll post a scumlist.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'd have to say I don't see real potential scum right now. Zwet's last post is scummy, Setael gives me a bad feel and I'm not quite convinced with Amished's claim, but we can't take the risk of lynching him yet, it's a ridiculously huge gambit.

I'm amused at how our claimed cop is a thief XS
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

I wasn't aiming to impress either <<
If I don't have a lot to say I don't go on wild and ridiculous tangents.

Pyromaniac: Has been posting one liners for the vast majority of his posts. Hasn't actually bringed THAT much to the game, but he seems to be trying (a bit). Also abused cap in his case agaisnt Naomi, which he pushed ridiculously hard. A bit scummy

dramonic: Predecessor did quite a lot of lurking, I'm trying to fix that. Hasn't said a lot, barring the elixir debate, but returning to that to draw conclusions is WIFOM for me. I mean, nobody knew the effect. Lurky, but not scummy (I'll try to get rid of the lurky part)

populartajo: Is pushing for people to actually contribute and has given a rather decent summary of his own point of view. Town feel.

Lamont_Cranston : Well, his actions this far have been a bit on both side, but considering we now KNOW that Nyx was innocent, if he was scum I doubt he'd have given the shell to him, he'd probably have attempted to get the gun for himself. I also believe the bullet going hot act was to dissuade potential scum from trying to get it from him... but that's WIFOM. Town for now.

Sironigous : Doesn't post all that much, claimed vanilla townie (not very good, I can't believe I actually hired you!) His view of the players (based on his x/10 post) is pretty twisted though. slight scum vibe

Stephoscope: Seems pretty rational to me, I don't see what a lot of you people found scummy bout him. I don't remember who exactly said that, but he was accused of disappearing and letting Naomi take all the fire. The longest he's been gone is what, 4 days? It's not like it's his fault this topic moves so quickly. That and he's claimed a PR without any CC and considering he claimed a cop-style role in a game with 2X people, the odds of no town cop are slim to none. Town

Devestation: Has provided little defense when faced with potential death, even going as far as to actually self-vote (well, vig-vote). Ridiculous amount of Setael protecting in his later posts. I wouldn't say scummy or town, but there is something between these two going on.

zwetschenwasser: Similar to Pyromaniac, but without actually bringing any content to the game. rather scummy. I notice however that he's playing the exact same way in the other game I'm playing with him, so it might be a null tell (I want him lynched in one of the games anywaysw XD)

Elmo: Well, he's confirmed town, what's the need for an analysis?

Rockatansky : vig votes, then disappears for nine days. Actually votes without even asking for an explanation and gives people fake motives.
Scum

Amished: Claimed a ridiculously powerful PR and then vanished shortly after. Will need some extra questionning once the replacement appears, but we can't risk a lynch on him if he is telling the truth. pondering...

Setael : Very mixed feelings about her. She gives me scum vibes, but it's not like I have a really big case agaisnt her... All I see is the weird interactions with Dev and pendulum act on Amished's claim. slight scum vibe

ZazieR : Has been participating a lot in the last two weeks or so with good content, although her pushing so hard to lynch a claimed cop is weird. very slight scum vibe

Xtoxm: Posts in one liners without actually explaining his actions. I especially love his reason to vig-vote Dev: Change of heart. scummy

Pablo Molinero: Should DEFINITELY post more. Some of his posts have insight to them, but the amount of posts in general is really bad. Null

Naomi_Saotome: Sounded scummy for a large amount of time, but with Steph's claim and considering I believe him, she can't be scum can she?
Town

Town: Naomi, Elmo, Stepho, Lamont, Tajo
Null: Pablo, Dramonic, Amished, Zwet, Dev
Scummy:Xtowm, Rock, Pyro
Lesser Scum: Setael, Zazie, Siro

Yes, I know my last post and this one are not saying quite the same thing. I hadn't gone over everything when I made that last one.

Also, are you a bit less not impressed now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

I should have bolded the names, that post is hard to read -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Not a problem, if we have different view on people it helps avoid blind bandwagonning.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

yes, I know that was stating the obvious.

Care to explain why you disagree bout Pyro Xtoxm and Set, or is there a post where it's explained thatI conveniently missed? :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have none in particular, although I consider Pyro's change in playstyle after pushing Naomi so much to be quite radical. It's very strange at best.

Although, it is a positive change, so I wouldn't lynch him for upgrading his play.

This leaves Rock, Sironi and Zazie if I'm not mistaken?

Conveniently, only one of them is on my higher scum list

Vote: Rockatansky

I'm not about to refrain from voting just to avoid people going agaisnt me yelling "OMGUS VOTE!", as I know it isn't one.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Let's do a post analysis of Rock

1. Attacks Lamont with his reasons for voting being ridiculous.

2. Speculation about how the shotgun shell is apparently not a vig item. Of course it's to be used as a supository

3. Accuses Xtoxm of flooding the thread with item speculation without actually bringing an intelligent explanation to the shell (mind you, it's a pretty obvious item)

4. Plays victim

5. vigvote dev without ANY explanation

Also, someone just have me prodded once all this vig nonsense is over with.
Nice way of not participating. He's not even V/LA, he's just running away. Useful way to avoid suspicion, when you don't say anything.

7. Use of fail logic to push more of his illusions on the town about lynching Lamont

8. Fails to understand basic logic when faced with it

9. Twists people's intentions to fit his needs.

Yeah, he's scummy alright.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 am

Post by dramonic »

clearly you must have ^_^;

I won't beat you up for it though, you're only on my null list :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:15 am

Post by dramonic »

Devestation wrote: My flip as vanilla innocent will not be an excuse to hunt Setael. My question in itself is not an excuse to hunt Setael. The reason why I went after Setael was because of his stereotype aggressive mafia reactions, and you should have probably figured that out.
That confused me a bit, but rereading your analysis I see you think Set is scum.

I'm a bit confused I'll admit.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Are you actually planning to bring up a defense at some point or just complain?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:06 am

Post by dramonic »

We're running low on time, where are the others when we need them ><
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:11 am

Post by dramonic »

As if lurking was the biggest of his faults... <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:14 am

Post by dramonic »

agreed.

The more info we have the more solid the claims become.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:15 am

Post by dramonic »

pretty sure stepho ALREADY said it though
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

Pyromaniac wrote:Although purposing polices is usually bad, I have one to suggest. How about if we get to two days before deadline, we lynch the person with the most votes.IF there are two wagons that might possible go through (one at 6, the other at 5) then we will force everybody to chose between one of those two wagons. Sound good?
I'd endorse this too if I wasn't currently the highest lynch. It's not that I'm unwilling to die for the town, it's more that I don't think I'm currently a source of info upon death, having not participated a lot.

Lynching lurkers is good and all, but information wise it's crappy.

Also, having read the last few pages, I'm not convinced that the fact Steph called himself innocent is obvscum.

We'll see with his response (if any) I guess.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think it's fine for now, it's not like there aren't scummier players out there <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

So you could consider unvoting my shiny wagon, Elmo :3

I know I'm at L-7 or something, but considering we agreed to lynch the one with the highest vote count when the deadline becomes too close... yeah <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:36 am

Post by dramonic »

Don't you think you're pushing a bit too hard Zazie?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

That was quite the post Amished.

I don't know bout you guys, but for me that's enough to warrant not voting Steph (not that I was XD)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

doh!

My last post was referring to Amished's post on page 99, forgot to read page 100 when I made it XD

Also, the "before posts" in your analysis are me going with the flow, not being done reading the whole topic yet. the "after" are once I'm done reading.

also, since I've been seeing much of it, someone tell me what ISO means ><
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

ah, thank you very much
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't want the day to end in a no-lynch, but Steph has given plenty of reasons for us to believe he IS town and saying he's scummy based on his PM reformulation is a far stretch.

On a sidenote, unless he votes himself, some votes will have to change.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

Pyromaniac wrote:Naomi says stepho is scum.
That must be why she's not voting him <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Setael wrote:Ok I'm back. I think Dramonic is scum. I see two possibilities, based on his posts re: Stepho
1) He's scum with Stepho
2) He's scum who knows Stepho is telling the truth about his claim, and he therefore has not questioned the claim so as not to draw negative attention if we lynch Stepho and he turns up "Good".

I'm not sure which, but I'm leaning #2.
I’m leaning 3) He’s town who thinks the accusations on Stepho are overeaggerated. Also, how could I know if his claim is true or not if I were scum? If I WAS scum I’d be on the Stepho wagon, either for bussing (1) or cuz a cop is a danger for the mafia (2).
Setael wrote:
Dramonic wrote:Devestation: Has provided little defense when faced with potential death, even going as far as to actually self-vote (well, vig-vote). Ridiculous amount of Setael protecting in his later posts. I wouldn't say scummy or town, but there is something between these two going on.
This was extremely scummy. He attempts to tie Dev and me together without giving any details or quoting anything. When Dev calls him on it, he takes it back but never explained why he said it in the first place.
I thought I answered that already. Well, no matter, here’s the quote Setael:
Devastation wrote: My flip as vanilla innocent will not be an excuse to hunt Setael. My question in itself is not an excuse to hunt Setael. The reason why I went after Setael was because of his stereotype aggressive mafia reactions, and you should have probably figured that out.
Those first two sentences sound a lot like “don’t attack Set, don’t attack Set” to me <<
Setael wrote: post 2391 was the first indication I had that either dramonic is scum with stepho or knows stepho is town. He doesn't question the claim at all in spite of what so many are interpreting as a clear contradiction.
Post 2391:
dramonic wrote: I'd endorse this [the lynch the highest one when this close to deadline] too if I wasn't currently the highest lynch. It's not that I'm unwilling to die for the town, it's more that I don't think I'm currently a source of info upon death, having not participated a lot.

Lynching lurkers is good and all, but information wise it's crappy.

Also, having read the last few pages, I'm not convinced that the fact Steph called himself innocent is obvscum.

We'll see with his response (if any) I guess.
Me not being convinced = knowing what steph is???
Setael wrote: The second is after Amished came back:
dramonic wrote:That was quite the post Amished.

I don't know bout you guys, but for me that's enough to warrant not voting Steph (not that I was XD)
What I said earlier <<
Setael wrote:Dramonic's post 2307 was also really scummy – he seems to vote according to lamont's scumlist. That whole post gave a really bad vibe.
Correction mam, I’m voting according to my own scum list, while taking into consideration the opinion of others. I would probably fail to lynch someone on my scum list who isn’t on anyone else’s, therefore I vote the one who is most likely to be lynched on my scum-list. He’s not any less scummy than the others anyways.

(...)
Setael wrote:Of my two options, I am leaning toward thinking Dramonic is scum who knows Stepho is town.

I'd vote Dramonic here, but I already am.
I invite you to go ahead and try lynching me, however I doubt you’ll find a lot of town players who’ll agree with your case on me, it’s quite a bit of a stretch. We’re much better off lynching Rock.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

lol, pyro is bloodthirsty :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:19 am

Post by dramonic »

What Dev said
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 am

Post by dramonic »

ZazieR wrote:
Worst case scenario, we lynch him and it turns out he's our cop. It would be incredibly damaging to the town and we may end up going after those who pushed his wagon, when they could very easily be Innocents that saw a contradiction in something that was just Stepho misunderstanding/misspeaking.
It would not be THAT awful if we let him live another day even if it turns out he's scum
As long as the possibility exists that stepho is the cop, it is STUPID to lynch Stepho today and imo only scum will push it.
Contradictory much?
Not that much <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:52 am

Post by dramonic »

21 hours til deadline...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:52 am

Post by dramonic »

I think if Zazie is scum, it's not a very good disguise <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

Myself
Pyromaniac
populartajo
Lamont_Cranston
zwetschenwasser
Rockatansky
Setael
ZazieR

This is the list of the people who haven't claimed/died (If I'm not mistaken)

If we suppose we have 2 other "parts" of DeFoe AND the mafia to catch (how many are there usually in a 20 men setup, 4?)

That leaves us with only 2 "town" roles.

We've got liars in our claimed roles, or I'm misinterpreting something <<

I say we lynch either Naomi or Rock.

Rock for the same reasons as yesterday
Naomi because if she is lying we can go from there to catch lies (Steph, Pablo, Dev) and if she's telling the truth it'll confirm Dev, Steph and Pablo, without killing a really important role, now that she's used up her investigation.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Agreed
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:48 am

Post by dramonic »

So shall I

Vote: Rock
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:46 am

Post by dramonic »

ZazieR wrote:
Dramonic wrote:If we suppose we have 2 other "parts" of DeFoe AND the mafia to catch (how many are there usually in a 20 men setup, 4?)
What kind of role do you think the last two parts will be and why?
No clue, haven't played the game...

@Setael: Care to explain your vote a bit better than "he's scummy?"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:19 am

Post by dramonic »

we have a lot of lurkers <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:29 am

Post by dramonic »

I usually consider lurkers to include the people who post once every week or so.

So Siro and Pablo could be counted too...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:52 am

Post by dramonic »

May I know how voting me is related to a matchbox?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, it's a good reason to be confused XS

Unless it relates to the doll?

GREAT I knew being a TV Anchorman would give me fanboys/girls/murderous spirits
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:55 am

Post by dramonic »

ZazieR wrote:
dramonic wrote:Well, it's a good reason to be confused XS

Unless it relates to the doll?

GREAT I knew being a TV Anchorman would give me fanboys/girls/murderous spirits
Can you elaborate on the bolded?
I thought Pablo had taken both.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:01 am

Post by dramonic »

Hopefully if I get one I won't have to vote myself without explaining XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's still an amusing coincidence. Shall we lynch him for it? XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, if we follow the doll assumption, then it turns you into a SK of sort, it doesn't kill you.

If that is right, then we can suppose Pablo voted me based on the matches. Whoever has the match can explain this and out themself or not do so. Anyway if the matches hate me so the owner will probably vote me too <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

but then why did Pablo vote me without any explanation?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, if he's townie he COULD kill all the scum and others inside, resulting in a town win XD

But I doubt we can escape the manor right now.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, if the matches are supposed to be used to burn the house, they'll make it to endgame. Also, their bearer dying doesn't seem to change anything, look at Pablo.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:41 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, if the theory about the doll possessing the user is correct we'll probably have proof during the night.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

But Pablo had no reason to want to appear town, he WAS town.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

I know that, I mean it's not like anyone had real suspicions on him from what I can tell.

In fact, his vote without an explanation made him sound scummier.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:44 am

Post by dramonic »

what is we wuz robbed supposed to mean?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:21 am

Post by dramonic »

Claim Tally
(don''t have it)
Lamont
Pyro
Stepho
Zazie
Setael
Dram
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 am

Post by dramonic »

for what the list is worth, it'll show us who is lurking as opposed to who has the doll or matches <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Are we actually supposed to buy that crap Set?

Unvote
Vote: Setael
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 am

Post by dramonic »

but it makes no sense to put an item on which the whole fate of the town's victory depends. I think Set is lying

On the other hand, if she IS telling the truth and we lynch her...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

Is that you?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:12 am

Post by dramonic »

SO shall someone end Set?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Unvote

The fact that KoC changed "player" for "character" is making me rather uneasy and very unsure about Set's lie... I'd be more confortable with Stepho investigating Set before we lynch.

Also, why do you want to lynch me stepho?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 am

Post by dramonic »

hmmm. 2 things

Pablo wrote:Just one and the matches appear to be decidedly useless so far. Yay.
Explain this?

2.rereading your ISO since you got the matches, you keep contradicting yourself Set.

Vote (again): Setael
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2907 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 am

Post by dramonic »

Why is everyone obsessed with lynching me tommorow? I mean, I could ask Steph to investigate me, but most of you don't trust him (and he's better off investigating the psycho-Zaz)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 am

Post by dramonic »

Zaz and Steph sure love each other XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:58 am

Post by dramonic »

Stephoscope wrote:
dramonic wrote:Why is everyone obsessed with lynching me tommorow? I mean, I could ask Steph to investigate me, but most of you don't trust him (and he's better off investigating the psycho-Zaz)
This is a strange post, given that there hasn't been all that much talk about lynching you, and I don't feel any less trusted than anyone else really.
hohum wrote: We can look at Dramonic and Steph tomorrow.
Stephoscope wrote:I would prefer to lynch dramonic
Setael wrote:In case someone quick hammers I think zazier and dramonic are scum and possibly Tajo.
populartajo wrote: Prob scum
steph
zwet
lamont
dramonic
rock
pyro
and we've all noticed Zaz doesn't believe you

I have to agree, I thought more people didn't believe you. I blame it on Zaz being all over the place :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 am

Post by dramonic »

@Hohum
Stephoscope wrote:
dramonic wrote:Why is everyone obsessed with lynching me tommorow? I mean, I could ask Steph to investigate me, but most of you don't trust him (and he's better off investigating the psycho-Zaz)
This is a strange post,
given that there hasn't been all that much talk about lynching you
, and I don't feel any less trusted than anyone else really.
I was just showing Steph that for reasons I've yet to be told I have a bunch of people who want me dead tommorow.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:03 am

Post by dramonic »

@Zaz

I know, that's my point.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:06 am

Post by dramonic »

what good would that accomplish?

The moment a scum knows he's been investigated he'll make sure not to get his partners in trouble <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:12 am

Post by dramonic »

but isn't that risking a modkill?

I mean, according to rule 10 code is fine, but if you put ALL the details of your investigation, isn't it almost like quoting your pm?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 am

Post by dramonic »

I am now lost.

The way I understand it, he says he's going to say the result directly, but add the whole pm in code under
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Is there a part here that takes into account the result being real and scum?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

then what's your alternative? I'm not about to vote myself and it seems people don't want to lynch Rock for serving no purpose.

As for Zaz, she's mental, but I don't think she's scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm agaisnt it, in all honesty XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Setael wrote:I think they'd be more like dramonic and zazier, unvoting to avoid too much suspicion and never really pushing my lynch that hard.
Err... I'm voting you right now, you know that?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 am

Post by dramonic »

optimal Lamont, optimal
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

That requires Stepho to be scum, obviously he won't agree with you Pyro
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm all for it

unvote, Vote Naomi
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think we can worry about Zwet's scumminess once we have an investigation result :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3071 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Theorically, we'll know very quickly if Steph is lying scum or not.

I mean, if Naomi flips scum, he is scum.
If she flips town, he is town.

If he had said she was an innocent he could be scum even if she's town, but he stated a SPECIFIC role, so I doubt he could hit it dead-on on the first try. It'd be a ridiculous gambit.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Oh ya I forgot. Zwet doesn't play ridiculous gambits. :roll:
I was saying Steph was making a ridiculous gambit, not Zwet.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't think what Zwet is doing is a gambit. I'd call it a suicide maneouver.

how do you spell that word anyways <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

lol, I just wanted the spelling, but thanks anyways.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

her.

You should, why not?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:24 am

Post by dramonic »

Actually Set, whatever happens to Naomi's death will confirm Steph. If she dies as Trilby he's town, if not he's scum. Simple as that.

Anyways the next highest two wagon are you who say you mustn't die and Steph who is the cop.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm surprised the killer went for Elmo, considering he was going to die from ther sickness anyways 0_o
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:01 am

Post by dramonic »

the way I see it the spear wielder must have been blocked/ victim protected and he's scum...

and we have a new SK going around.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

good luck ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:56 am

Post by dramonic »

That would explain why nobody has claimed to have the doll.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:05 am

Post by dramonic »

So you suppose last night's kill was randomized?
Well, that would explain why it targetted Elmo, of all people.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:37 am

Post by dramonic »

Think we could destroy the idol? If it's made of wood I bet Set could use one of the matches to burn it
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:49 am

Post by dramonic »

Zwet never said he had the doll <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:08 am

Post by dramonic »

I propose we lynch either Sironigous or L-K (with more support on Siro, he's lurking hard). Neither of them have claimed not having the doll and they're both possible scum for me.

dramonic
I know I'm with the innocents/town/whatever you wanna call it

Stephoscope
Cleared by Naomi

Devestation
Cleared by Naomi

Amished
Cleared by Hohum/Elmo if I'm not mistaken

Setael
Cleared by Steph

Lamont_Cranston
gut feeling + giving the bullet to Nyx is town to me

zwetschenwasser
Not gonna take the risk, I naturally fail at getting reads on him -_-

ZazieR
Overzealous, but has been searching every little nook and cranny for slips.

Pyromaniac
populartajo
Sironigous
Light-kun

If we have 4 scum, which sounds like a plausible amount to me for a 19 player game, then in my mind we have good chance to hit scum if we lynch one of them + if we lynch Siro we get rid of a lurker and a non-doll claimed.

For now,
Vote: Sironigous
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:40 am

Post by dramonic »

No one in their right mind would not clear themselves. I said it was my scumlist, not THE scumlist, even if I believe they are the same.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

ZazieR wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:I still believe dramonic is our best lynch. I hate it when people post scumlists that conveniently clear themselves, and his proposition to use the matches on the doll is beyond fishy.
Good point about the matches. Dramonic, can you explain why you suggested it?
Of course. After reread, it was based on a misread of the following iso:
Pablo Molinero wrote: Just one and the matches appear to be decidedly useless so far. Yay.
I read it as just one of the matches. As such, I was sure we could use all matches separately, but if we can then I still think we should try it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

I will try to answer your question ^_^
Light-kun wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:We're down to one kill, excellent.

We still have the dam doll to deal with.

Light-Kun do you have the doll?
No, I do not.
Mkay. Just so you know, you have a pit to climb out of. Your predecessor was kinda scummy :)
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Good point. I'm glad you looked it up. Xtoxm definitely wasn't the evil boy and the blade that killed Hohum was not specified.
Hm.. hacked to death...makes me think of a long broad knife...like a machete or an axe.
According to flavour text, it's a machete wielded by the "parts" of John DeFoe, probably his spirit right now if we follow the doll thesis. The scum was probably blocked or hit a doc protected, which would explain only one kill yesterday.

Or the one scum sent to do the kill had the doll. That'd be an awesome coincidence :lol:
Okay, I read about 10 pages, and I still felt like I was in the RVS, so someone explain to me a summary of what major events happened and why the "confirmed" are confirmed. (I'll read those sections, but my read in the first 10 pages that some people felt town 'came useless due to who's died.
-Day 1: Bullet and Blood appeared, Hohum drank the blood and Lamont took the bullet. By drinking the blood, Hohum made himself to die at the end of Day 3
-Day 2: Shotgun appeared, taken by Nyx (town). Lamont gave him the bullet, which partially confirms him. Shotgun backfired and killed Nyx.
-Day 3: Matches and Doll appeared. Doll is probably the wooden idol from the Chzo flavour (meaning possess the user to kill someone at night, how this is controlled is unknown). Matches are, according to Setael, necessary for the town to win, as it has to burn down the house. Somehow, Setael mustn't die, which seems illogical, but she's been investigated so meh.

-Stephoscope is confirmed because he claimed cop and provided 2 perfectly accurate investigations.
-Setael is confirmed because Steph said she's town
-Amished is confirmed because he claimed doc and extended Elmo/Hohum's life as proof, if I'm not mistaken
-Devastation is confirmed because Naomi who had 1-shot investigate used it on Dev and he showed up town.

-Lamont is partially confirmed due to giving the bullet to a town. As scum, that would have been a bad maneuver (even though not giving it would have been scummy, wifom wifom)
-ZazieR is partially confirmed for the sheer amount of summarizing and scumhunting (and rolefishing...) she's bringing to the town

Lamont_Cranston wrote:The way I see it is there is one scum faction the same one that's been killing but we don't have the SK anymore because he's dead.
Missed Deadline? Or is the Body of John Defoe practically guaranteed to be SK?
It seems Lamont believes tonight's kill was scum. Personally I think the flavour clearly states otherwise.

Stephoscope wrote:Setael is a fine upstanding member of our community. There is absolutely no reason to lynch her or disbelieve what she's said about the matches.

Also,
9c82cb4916a46ab35a3f9fa5e17b0da0
random sequence means what?
It is a paraphrase of Stepho's investigation on Setael, coded to avoid revealing too much stuff to scum (for example, if she's a power-role we don't know, all we've been told is that she is town-aligned)
ZazieR wrote:According to Amished, the possessed idol took control over the character who touched it. I think that this is going on.
I would have never thought of that. But can we read that much into flavor?
ZazieR wrote:I think that the doll is indeed the idol.
I agree with the above conclusion.
The flavour only states that someone was possessed. However, it can be a natural conclusion to suppose it's the doll, as the doll in the game contains the spirit of John DeFoe, which in this game would probably translate to another SK, and the possessed person used the weapon of the previous SK.
dramonic wrote:I propose we lynch either Sironigous or L-K (with more support on Siro, he's lurking hard). Neither of them have claimed not having the doll and they're both possible scum for me.

dramonic
I know I'm with the innocents/town/whatever you wanna call it

Stephoscope
Cleared by Naomi

Devestation
Cleared by Naomi

Amished
Cleared by Hohum/Elmo if I'm not mistaken

Setael
Cleared by Steph

Lamont_Cranston
gut feeling + giving the bullet to Nyx is town to me

zwetschenwasser
Not gonna take the risk, I naturally fail at getting reads on him -_-

ZazieR
Overzealous, but has been searching every little nook and cranny for slips.

Pyromaniac
populartajo
Sironigous
Light-kun

If we have 4 scum, which sounds like a plausible amount to me for a 19 player game, then in my mind we have good chance to hit scum if we lynch one of them + if we lynch Siro we get rid of a lurker and a non-doll claimed.

For now,
Vote: Sironigous
Your list is interesting because Pyromaniac and sironigous are actually two people I got slight scum vibes from during my D1 read. Still, I am holding my vote for a death summary, and maybe a little background on the events.
For more extensive information on my list (yes, part of this appears earlier in this post)

-Stephoscope is confirmed because he claimed cop and provided 2 perfectly accurate investigations.
-Setael is confirmed because Steph said she's town
-Amished is confirmed because he claimed doc and extended Elmo/Hohum's life as proof, if I'm not mistaken
-Devastation is confirmed because Naomi who had 1-shot investigate used it on Dev and he showed up town.

-Lamont is partially confirmed due to giving the bullet to a town. As scum, that would have been a bad maneuver (even though not giving it would have been scummy, wifom wifom)
-ZazieR is partially confirmed for the sheer amount of summarizing and scumhunting (and rolefishing...) she's bringing to the town

-Zwet I don't know about the others, but I can never get reads on him, so don't ask me XD
-There is currently nothing from what I know that proves my innocence, but nothing that proves my guilt either.

-Siroginous has been lurking HARD and has claimed townie, which in itself is not a good thing to do
-Your predecessor was also a lurker (obviously) and a scummy one at that. I'm giving you benifit of the doubt for now until you're up to date with the game.

The other two you'll have to analyse by yourself, as nothing of theirs have appeared particularly scummy or town in my eyes.

Following my theory we'd have four scum, my current suspicions are somewhere in Zwet, Pyro, Tajo, Siro and you. As you've just replaced, I'll give you some time to get up to date and the second scummiest is Siro, therefore my vote.

(insert questions for other players here...)
@Dram's above:
Why can we not simply ask the Mod now? Have you? What did he say?
I haven't asked the mod and arguably I doubt very much he would answer me as I have neither the matches or the doll. Set would have a better chance at getting an answer and even then, I doubt the mod will tell us.

@Set: Do you have a set amount of matches? If not, would you be willing to use one to try destroying the doll if it's ever outed?

Did I miss anything, fellas?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh, and deaths in order for convenience

Day 1 ended in no-lynch
The Replacement - Innocent killed N1. (killed by scum)
Sajin - Innocent killed N1 (killed by SK)

Nyx - Innocent Killed by a back-firing shotgun Day 2 (In an attempt to use incompatible arms and vig Dev)
Day 2 ended in no-lynch
Xtoxm - The Body of John DeFoe, Killed N2 (SK killed by scum)

Pablo Molinero - Innocent Mod-killed for breaking Rule 10, Day 3
Naomi_Saotome - Pro-Innocent Anti-Spirit BP/1 Shot Cop, lynched Day 3 (to prove Steph's innocence)
Elmo - Sick Innocent, hacked to death Night 3 (By our new SK, supposedly)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:33 am

Post by dramonic »

Also, I know we've covered this before, but I've been rethinking about it lately...

Since the matches were a dropped item and their bearer mustn't die, isn't it BEYONG bastardly that the scum or SK could have just picked them up before town and we have a draw/lose just like that?

Isn't it a bit extreme?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 am

Post by dramonic »

This game's flavour is confusing.

I mean, if the town has to burn down the mansion which is supposedly the mind of John DeFoe, isn't it ALSO trying to open the bridge?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unofficial votecount

Sironigous (4) - Dramonic, Lamont, Devastation, Pyromaniac

Not voting (8) - Populartajo, Sironigous, Stephoscope, Zwetchenwasser, Light-kun, Amished, Setael, ZazieR

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Because LK isn't lurking and needs to catch up on the game.

If LK was still Rock I'd lynch him over Siro.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 am

Post by dramonic »

Since nobody seems willing to claim possession of the doll I see no reason for Siro in particular to be the liar in the group more than any other player.

And don't get me wrong, Siro IS suspicious to me. Rock is more, but his replacement is less, basically. So if you even it out, they warrant the same amount of suspicion more or less, except one isn't lurking.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Go go gadget quick-wagon <_<

Siro's claim
seems
legitimate, but it's not something scum couldn't pull-off. But yeah, I suppose there is a chance he is town, as such I'll change my vote back to Light-Kun.

Unvote
Vote: Light-Kun

Also, interesting how 3 of my top five scum are trying to get me lynched. Did I hit the nail on the head?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Lamont is totally stalking me :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

0_0

Zwet voted and is not hammering!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

you being for your lynch would be a problem.

Also, yes, Lamont is the bullet case. However, it's the shotgun that backfired, therefore I don't think he could have known (Though loading an 8-bore Shotgun with a 12 bore-bullet wasn,t the best thing, not that I know anything about guns)

Also, you are voting, what for? I'm not flailing, I simply admit the possibility of myself being wrong based on a previous claim, therefore I vote a player I have considered scummier throughout the game so far, even though you claimed not having the doll.

Also, saying you want the doll to survive is plain bad. It's like saying "hey guys, let's make sure the mind of John DeFoe machetes us all to death!"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

the deadline is like... the 28th or something?

We've got time.

Also, my last post was in response to Light-Kun.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

Cases agaisnt me (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

Stepho's: I voted Siro who made a seemlingly plausible vanilla claim (bad case and answered it)
L-K's: I'm supposedly flailing (bad case and answered it)
Populartajo: ... we need a new shiny wagon/ counterwagon? (no case *coughscumcough*)
ZazieR: Tajo parroting (no case *coughscumscough*)
Setael: I'm not lynching the town (bad case)

Why the hell is there a wagon on me without any remotely decent cases?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

I thought we had established that a lil while ago...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:18 am

Post by dramonic »

You better get a good reason, I've gone through your complete ISO and nowhere have you ever mentionned me giving you ANY sort of suspicion.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:19 am

Post by dramonic »

the last post being in response to Zazie post 3278

Also, hi Percy ^^
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:25 am

Post by dramonic »

I was responding to what was adressed to me. Since I am neither Dev, Zwet or LC, I have nothing else to answer to you, except that you still lack a case of why you find me scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:33 am

Post by dramonic »

I think the doll MUST be destroyed. In order for the bridge to open, all three "parts" of John DeFoe need to be destroyed/defeated/burned/whatever

Think, the third part of John DeFoe is theorically the house. Since to escape the house, all evil must be defeated, the order will be dead before the bridge is opened by burning the house.

For all we know, burning the house is the real dangerous thing, not destroying the doll.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Claiming townie is NEVER a good thing. It very rarely stops a lynch because you can't counterclaim townie AND in case the lynch IS stopped, it helps the mafia target PRs since they don't have to worry about a VT
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 am

Post by dramonic »

No.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:12 am

Post by dramonic »

It doesn't make sense that Amished has the doll unless he's scum. If he didn't protect last night the scum should also have gotten a kill.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:18 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't mind that plan, however that will require everyone to decide to lynch the same person.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:37 am

Post by dramonic »

In case it wasn't clear, I too think Light Kun is the right person.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm voting him following my previous scum suspicions on Rock.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

reformulate your PM for the test :)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

You've been very QFTing me lately. That or endorsing and approving my products XS
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

Based on my previous game, he is scum XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #129) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:47 am

Post by dramonic »

@ZazieR
dramonic wrote:You better get a good reason, I've gone through your complete ISO and nowhere have you ever mentionned me giving you ANY sort of suspicion.
Still waiting.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:02 am

Post by dramonic »

My objective is to lynch scum. I see no reason to confront someone who is voting WITH me, unless they are extremely scummy.

I want L-K lynched and they want him dead too. If they don't give a reason, it's not me who's scummy it's them.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3359 (isolation #131) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

minimally I'd like Amished to give it away/say he is even if he doesnt have it, just to be clear, since I have very high suspicions he had it last night.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #132) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not sure I understand your theory Pyro
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 am

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:It doesn't make sense that Amished has the doll unless he's scum. If he didn't protect last night the scum should also have gotten a kill.
I don't think Lamont is actually bringing a lot right now. Lately all he's been doing is echoing my thoughts with QFTs and product endorsement.

I agree Zazie should be investigated, as she is slowly falling down and delving deeper in my scum list. Investigate me if you want, but there are much scummier people around.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:18 am

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:
dramonic wrote:It doesn't make sense that Amished has the doll unless he's scum. If he didn't protect last night the scum should also have gotten a kill.

I said it in my last post which you answered to <<

Why do you mean, add WIFOM to who I want investigated?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 am

Post by dramonic »

@Zaz
they are two unrelated thoughts XS

Well, I don't mind anyone from my scum list really. You or PT or Pyro, preferably one of the first. Or Zwet, that way I won't have to explode my brains trying to get a read on him >_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am

Post by dramonic »

He said he didn't want a no lynch and you are saying he was softpushing the idea of no lynching.

That's what makes no sense
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 am

Post by dramonic »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Can we not have another no lynch today? Just saying.
Don't lie Zaz
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't mind

Zwet, L-K is still scummier than Pyro, even if Pyro's last idea is scummy. If they are buddies and he's trying to deflate the wagon, you're playing into his hand.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 am

Post by dramonic »

By not claiming he's got us where we are now, speculating about maybe not lynching him.

He won't claim, clearly, I propose we end him, here and now.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #140) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 am

Post by dramonic »

or here and before the deadline, whatever XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 am

Post by dramonic »

*pat pat* You'll have other occasions
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3442 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

a votecount would be nice. We are at L-1 if I'm not mistaken?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

other question: I didn't see anything about it in the rules; is a bah post allowed?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3446 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

Steph is male
Xtoxm is a SK, and the body of John DeFoe. We suspect stuff about the soul and mind, but I'll let you read, it's all explained.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Give doll to Light-Kun
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:34 am

Post by dramonic »

People that need to give the doll:

Amished, Zwet, Dev, Percy

Amished hasn't posted in 5 days...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3484 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Only Percy and Amished left. The one lurking and the one reading up, that's good.

Also, regarding Zaz's questions, I feel like she's just desperate for someone to make a slip of sort.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (isolation #148) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

You have my blessing.

His latest "plan" is so full of flaws I can't count them
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Conclusion: dramonic is too often playing (what I think is) tactically, rather than based of reads and evidence. Probably scum.
Not sure I understand what you mean, "too" tactically.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (isolation #150) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm still waiting for an actual case on me.

Also, I'll go find the ISO post where I state my reason to want to lynch Rock/L-K
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3549 (isolation #151) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:Let's do a post analysis of Rock

1. Attacks Lamont with his reasons for voting being ridiculous.

2. Speculation about how the shotgun shell is apparently not a vig item. Of course it's to be used as a supository

3. Accuses Xtoxm of flooding the thread with item speculation without actually bringing an intelligent explanation to the shell (mind you, it's a pretty obvious item)

4. Plays victim

5. vigvote dev without ANY explanation

Also, someone just have me prodded once all this vig nonsense is over with.
Nice way of not participating. He's not even V/LA, he's just running away. Useful way to avoid suspicion, when you don't say anything.

7. Use of fail logic to push more of his illusions on the town about lynching Lamont

8. Fails to understand basic logic when faced with it

9. Twists people's intentions to fit his needs.

10. Lurks hard.

11. L-K refusing to claim

12. L-K not bringing any town play after Rock's play

Yeah, he's scummy alright.
12 reasons to lynch Rock/L-K
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 am

Post by dramonic »

How much time until Amished is replaced <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Yeah, but he's been absent for the past 2 month with a 3 day increment of activity...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

marvelous, great, magnificient and synonyms.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #155) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Day will be ended in roughly an hour, once I've eaten and had time to write up a lynch scene. Welcome to Twilight.

Any mentions of the shitty movies/books will earn a modkill.
I made a very similar comment in a game I modded on another site :lol:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3603 (isolation #156) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Great, so we might now be unable to win the game and to top it off, odds are we are currently in MyLo

Also, update to the list!

dramonic
Cleared by Stepho

Stephoscope
Cleared by Naomi

Devestation
Cleared by Naomi

Amished
Cleared by Hohum/Elmo

Lamont_Cranston
zwetschenwasser
Sironigous
Pyromaniac
ZazieR
Populartajo

If we have 4 scum, which still sounds like a plausible amount to me for a 19 player game, we are now in MyLo

My gut says Tajo, but at this point in the game the scum can quickvote and lynch, so I'm not voting yet
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3621 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:36 am

Post by dramonic »

Amished, how many protections do you have and what kind of ridiculous mindstate is it to not protect our most essential player 0_o

Still, I'm going to
Vote: Zwet
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3623 (isolation #158) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:58 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm very uncertain about his alignment, although I'm more interested in a Zwet lynch. But we must be careful, for all we know scum might have a copy of the VT role PM.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (isolation #159) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Now, if you two will stop bickering, this conversation is about as useless as it is crap. we have 4 suspect. We lynch Zwet who has no defense, investigate Lamont, lynch him if he's scum, if not we lynch Pyro and investigate Tajo.

It's not rocket science <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (isolation #160) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Usually bastard modding isn't completely designed to make the town lose. The match thing is already crippling enough, I doubt they have the role PM too.

Also, I'd like to make it clear, specifically for Tajo, unvoting someone who states the town PM doesn't make you town-confirmed. Scum knows who is town, therefore they can confirm any claim from a VT without being shown suspicious.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (isolation #161) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

We could NL, but... we're prolly gonna end up in Lylo... But right now we might be in Mylo...

Godamnit ><
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (isolation #162) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

Tajo's claim is the weakest of the bunch though, since he approves a town PM, not produce it, if you get what I mean.

And Zaz confirmed it before he did, right?

So he could (as scum) safely say "yeah, I have that too" and unvote, knowing he's not suspicious cause someone who he KNOWS is town confirmed the PM before him.

So... Pyro, Tajo, Zwet and You.

Sounds about right?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (isolation #163) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

then we can just kill one of the two safest/NL and have Steph investigate him <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (isolation #164) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not sure you are
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

hmm? Explain please

(go go ppd boost XD)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

the post about Pyro being the only real one, not about Tajo bussing Zwet
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

greyhound bus, that doesn't say a lot <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3671 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, clearly one of you is scum (or both, in my mind :D)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think Sajin is bussing Steph.

Oh wait.

Can we stop with the WIFOM now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3676 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

like how currently scum can easily pinpoint the remaining PRs, yes?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3678 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'd say Pyro has more chance of being scum than LC and Tajo added together, but it's up to Steph.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 am

Post by dramonic »

What's your reasoning for protecting these people? It makes no sense, really.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3684 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:23 am

Post by dramonic »

However, if Pyro isn't lying, which the precision of flavour would "prove", then we can coordinate the protections accordingly.

I'd say if Pyro is honest, Zaz is the final scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 am

Post by dramonic »

not what I meant, I mean your general flavour being rather precise, it leads me to believe you are not lying about this.

Other opinions would be nice, specifically those of Amished and other people more knowledgeable about the flavour than me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3689 (isolation #175) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:51 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't know, I didn't read through the whole Chzo article. That's why I haven't made a decision left about Pyro (especially considering his protects are pretty... random).
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3692 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:10 am

Post by dramonic »

You wish for THAT to happen to me? I'm sorry Zazie ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (isolation #177) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 am

Post by dramonic »

so, umm... we kill Zwet or what?

Pyro's claim isn't believable.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't know what makes me laugh more. The fact that Lamont supports my lynch list which he is on, or that Pyro, who claimed a rown powerrole, agrees.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3701 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:53 am

Post by dramonic »

nope

he's at l-1

unofficial votecount

Lamont (1) : Zwet
Zwet (5) : Dram, Amished, Tajo, Percy, Lamont

Not voting (4) : Pyro, Zazie, Steph, Dev
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3709 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, with a multiprotect including self-protect doc, I doubt we'd need another one.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3712 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

Percy, he's cop, not brain-draining item-scanning role-detecting space monster.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

Yes, the third option could theorically happen, but I do not have the doll.

If I did I'd claim it. We need to lynch scum anyway right now, this could be Mylo, depending on how Zwet flips. It's no time to be killing third parties.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #183) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh f...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3752 (isolation #184) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 am

Post by dramonic »

third party, whoever you are, kill scum, dammit!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3760 (isolation #185) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hmm, I'd agree to a Zaz lynch, she's one of the top three on my scum list.

The other two being Tajo and LC.

Vote: Zazie
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (isolation #186) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Dev was investigated by Naomi
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (isolation #187) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

If Stepho could chime in that'd be of help. We don't want an extra mistake.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (isolation #188) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

I disagree with that, but unless Amished is running extra low on protections yes, we win :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (isolation #189) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

We have no physical proof of your alignment dear.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #190) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

How would that be so darling?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (isolation #191) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

That's exactly it sugar, the game is locked for town, but we still have to see if you are part of that town.

Oh Percy, Dev was confirmed by Naomi who is dead and proven trustworthy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (isolation #192) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Right you are cupcake
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3786 (isolation #193) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Because we are in potential Lylo, according to the mod. More means we are dead, less means we aren't in Lylo (and 2 scums in a 21 player game? pleeeease)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3788 (isolation #194) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

unless Steph investigated Pyro. I don't like him if he did XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (isolation #195) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Give me a good reason for not believing the scum is Percy, LC and Zaz
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (isolation #196) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:32 am

Post by dramonic »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
dramonic wrote:Give me a good reason for not believing the scum is Percy, LC and Zaz
One of our innocents is a GF. That could be Tajo or anyone else that has been declared innocent by a cop.
That supposes you aren't lying scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3822 (isolation #197) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

you know you keep saying "the others cleared by Steph" but I'm the only other. It's not like you don't know that, you made a scum list with who you believe is scum. The fact you'd miss something so obvious so often makes me think the scum team has good chances of being Zaz, Percy and You.

But I'm still willing to rely on Steph for checking you and Percy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3827 (isolation #198) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

honestly, the only confirmed scum I see is Zaz, and if there is a GF you have more odds of being the other scum than percy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (isolation #199) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

I strongly believe Zazie has the highest odds of being scum when compared to the two of you. She has done nothing in the whole game to make me believe otherwise.

And L_C, since you didn't understand it earlier, if there is a GF, I believe Percy is the least scummy of the trio.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”