Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 04, 2003 4:44 am

Post by Fishbulb »

MeMe wrote:The only change I've made from last night's count is to update Fishbulb's vote above (it may be a joke, but it's in
bold
!).
:lol:
Ah, well sorry about the no
Unvote: CRiX
then.

So I guess we're going on with this, so I gotta say that I agree with Someone here. Even before he posted about massive, I thought it was a little odd. Massive really wanted to sick someone(or Someone) on something goofy like not knowing much about the theme. Sure, it's good to know the theme, but I doubt that would say much about whether they are scum or not.

However, I don't have enough to vote for him without him saying anything about his earlier pos, and I don't necessarily trust Someone, yet.

I think I'll
Unvote: Dragon Pheonix
for now, but I got my eye on you DP. :P
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 04, 2003 4:47 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Fishbulb wrote:However, I don't have enough to vote for him without him saying anything about his earlier pos, and I don't necessarily trust Someone, yet.
Ahem...
"without him saying anything about his earlier
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:50 am

Post by Fishbulb »

More than 30 named characters? How so? Care to give a list? I can't even come up with 20 off the top of my head.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:36 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

jadesmar wrote:Does anyone else want to confess to not being a Florin townsperson while we are here?

So far I have massive, mathcam, JereIC, and Fishbulb.
Does this seem odd to anyone else?? Confess to
not
being...? Wouldn't it be easier to get the Florin townspersons to come out rather than the ones who aren't?

Very odd. I just don't get it. And who else but scum would want such widespread confessing. I guess to seperate those with abilities from those without. Quite suspicious...

But I'm still curious as to massive's acting. Especially since his defense was, it seems, to not even read the thread thoroughly.
(hint: It has been mentioned twice by Someone, but only one was wiped by the crash)
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:32 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

jadesmar wrote:Sorry, forgot the sarcasm tags. This is precisely why I wanted pro-town people to stop doubting that there are Florin townies in the game.
Well, it's a good thing you made sure and point that out for all the scum. You were even nice enought to add a handy list. [/sarcasm]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:49 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Okay, so let me get this straight, jadesmar. You think that because you can make a list, that means scum did. That's great you added your points (numbered even), but it doesn't change the fact that you put up a big sign pointing at players for doing something you don't think they should've done. Rather than leaving it alone and hoping the mafia didn't notice, you felt you had to highlight it for them. You could've been subtle about it. Besides, like mathcam said, "there were plusses to discussing it". The
main
problem with your points is: what does it matter if we admit we *are not* Florin townspersons? Just because we have found a couple of them doesn't mean that everyone who isn't a Florin townsperson has a special role. Even a named character could still be a basic townie.

What it looks like to me is that you are just trying to sick the mafia on some pro-town roles to fit your
own
agenda. Your posts have been quite unhelpful in this process of finding possible scum; you seem to specialize in finding mafia targets. I won't go as far to say you are mafia, since you could've just pm'd them the list after dark. However, I can't help but think you are not on the side of the town.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:00 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Ah, so at the first post, you had seen the initial accusation, yet you chose to quote mathcam a few posts later and claim you had no idea where it came from. Rather than quote and defend against the actual post that brought this up, you decided to act ignorant, and
now
you are going to treat us to your defense.

And, if I remember correctly, the deleted post added that "The jig is up" was a little odd. Actually, go back to the first page. You will see jadesmar even questioned that immediately after your post. Still no response on that. I'm sure you read that as well, but you like to leave us waiting, don't you?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:16 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Come on. Actually read the posts people...
Fishbulb wrote:The main problem with your points is: what does it matter if we admit we *are not* Florin townspersons? Just because we have found a couple of them doesn't mean that everyone who isn't a Florin townsperson has a special role. Even a named character could still be a basic townie.
Okay. So let me try again. How does this make us targets?? The mafia already knows we are all
not
mafia. Your point is we are now targets (helped by you pointing it out), yet I say how are we anymore of a target than we were already?? The mafia
knows
who isn't mafia! And there's certainly no way to say we have any sort of ability, just because we aren't Florin townspersons.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:28 am

Post by Fishbulb »

mathcam wrote:I think our time would be better spent discussing potential lynchee massive.
Yes, I do agree here. I still think it is quite possible jadesmar isn't necessarily looking for a town win, but it is also just as likely he thought he was being helpful. I just disagree with the basic point: that we are somehow targets. Anyway, I covered that in the previous post. Sorry if I came off a bit angry. Just a little frustrated at massive's "cover-up" and now jade seemed to miss a big point of my argument.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:07 am

Post by Fishbulb »

massive wrote:
Fishbulb wrote:Especially since his defense was, it seems, to not even read the thread thoroughly.
I'll go into a little more detail, merrily.
Sounds like to me, you are defending my "not read thoroughly", yet now you are admitting you didn't see it in the first place. So, your only defense in the first place was to not read the thread thoroughly. Why try to make it sound like you deny that? You didn't, case closed. You can't go back and edit. My point: you didn't read all of the thread. Your point: you didn't read all of the thread. So why are you defensive against me? I'm not even voting for you, yet.
jadesmar wrote:2. I am not sure I see your point, massive.
There. That is the first time someone questioned your post. It is still there. Read my posts:
Fishbulb wrote:Actually, go back to the first page. You will see jadesmar even questioned that immediately after your post. Still no response on that.
...And now you
after I had posted that
massive wrote:I don't think there's anything suspicious about my first post, and for all I know, Someone is the one who brought that idea up in the first place. (Again, that's all lost to me.)
It's still lost on you, eh? This is just silly. Now I am voting for you.
Vote: massive
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:14 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Yes, that is the general idea, Fletcher. Of which, I thought was silly and not enough to warrant a vote. However, my issue is, instead of taking the time to read the posts, he just brushed it off. I pointed out he should've read the thread better... Then, he defended that... Now he admitted he didn't read it... what's next?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:52 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I could go on all day...
Dourgrim wrote:massive's last post was excessively weird (
merrily?
Who says
merrily
anymore? :lol:) And his strange efforts at a defense seem less than airtight to me... therefore, as one of the two I had FoS'd previously...
massive wrote:I will continue to maintain that I have no need for defense. Dourgrim is voting for me because I used the word 'merrily,' for crying out loud.
He isn't voting on you just because you used the word merrily.
massive wrote:And I'll also go out on a limb here and say that Someone's not the only one with no Princess Bride knowledge.
What's your point? How is that pertinent at this time?

And why are you only responding to me? I was the last one to vote for you. Is it just because I am the loudest? (Sorry, way too much free time at work :D)

Anyway, I see your point, mathcam. I will try to keep quiet for a while and see what everyone else thinks. It does make me worry that we have a few extremely quiet ones. But they could be important pro-townies trying to avoid forced role claiming or at least the mafia's eye.

Sorry for the quibbling, rite. They started it! :wink: Daddy, he's on
my
side of the seat again! :P
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:22 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Ah, I think I have an idea about the confusion between us. I guess I should've checked my PM and thought about what was said earlier regarding Someone. Pretty much everyone but Westley lives in Florin, right? So, besides royalty and Westly, everyone would technically be a Florin townsperson. I thought you were referring to people that weren't
explicitly
Florin townspeople. Now that I get what you meant earlier, I checked my PM and sure enough, it does mention being an inhabitant of Florin.

And even better, you see my point: That just because we might have plain vanilla townsperson townies, that doesn't mean all named players have an ability either. It's likely MeMe ran out of named characters so a couple basic townspeople were added to fill the game out more. I couldn't even come up with 15 characters (still waiting on that list of 30, JereIC).

And I'll one-up you. Whose to say all townspersons are good? You have the obvious ones, Humperdinck and Rugen. But also Vizzini, Yellen, the albino in the Pit of Despair™, and even the old lady that "Boos" Buttercup. Maybe even more, and they would all be Florin townspersons (following the earlier rule). What does everyone else think? I was up all night so who knows if this makes any sense whatsoever... I'm about to pass out as we speak. :P
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:33 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I was afraid of that. Look folks, I didn't start the attack on massive at all. I agreed that it was suspicious that he never responded to Someone (or even jadesmar's first post), but that was all. Then he came back, and completely missed the point. From that on, he was quoting me and asking me why everyone else was voting for him. I wasn't voting yet, I just didn't like the way he was avoiding the posts that started the whole thing. Then it became just something between him and me (how? I guess I was just posting way too much yesterday) and I didn't want to vote for him until he changed his story twice. He lied, or at least tried to cover-up that he wasn't really paying attention. I don't like that, scum or not, so I had to vote for him. I thought maybe
then
he'd really read the posts and realize I wasn't the only one to think he was acting weird. I do not think it was worth voting for in the first place. It was the way he said conflicting defenses straight to me. The jadesmar thing was just because of the confusion between an explicit
Florin Townie
, and a general
Florin Townsperson
, which most of us are. I admitted my mistake; that has been cleared up; let's move on, please.

I will
Unvote: Massive
. Not because the whole massive bandwagon has anything to do with me (I certainly didn't start that mess), but because (like Fletcher), I just want him to quit with this bickering. I do not think he is so much scum, as someone who isn't really reading the posts here (seems like he is just skimming half the time) and exetremely bad at putting up a defense.

And mole, I already covered the not making much sense... Natural Selection 2.0 sucked away the night. I was probably slightly irritible and over-talkative since I had to do something to stay awake at work :shock: .

What I find odd now, is two lurkers (Leo and mole), who don't come out of the shadows until mathcam points out that the quiet people in all of this are likely to be the badguys. And, they seem to unite immediately, even though everyone involved in the conversation that has been going on the past couple days haven't even voted for me.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:48 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I am not
deliberately
wreaking havoc, trust me. It just comes naturally for me. :wink:

If you didn't understand my post (which is obvious), why vote for me? Wouldn't you want to clear it up first? Anyway, I'll reiterate for those of you that I confused with the townperson business.

I am not saying that everyone has Florin Townsperson in their pm. Just that everyone is a Florin Townsperson except for royalty and Westley. Everyone else lives in Florin, right? So wouldn't they all be residents of Florin, and therefore Florin Townsperson? While my pm didn't say Townsperson, it did say I lived in Florin. So, my point is, couldn't a scum declare that he was a Florin Townsperson and not be telling a single lie? When someone first brought it up, jadesmar and I had a slight argument over whether anyone should admit to
not
being a townsperson, and after a while I realized that the majority of us are residents of Florin. Make any sense this time? I was just trying to feel out what kind of Evil we had here, not trying to accuse or condemn anyone. Hardly scummy, if you ask me.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:50 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Someone wrote:I think we've hit scum guys. Unless I misunderstood, Fishbulb claimed that the real townee role was "florin townee". Unless we got different titles, I am
not
a florin townee.

So,
vote:fishbulb
No no no... I didn't say that. I thought
you
meant that. I went back and figured it out. I already said I wasn't
just
a Florin Townie. I am a named role, but also a resident of Florin. Doesn't anyone understand???
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:01 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Someone wrote:Okie
Unvote fishbulb
:)
Thanks. I know I haven't made the most sense so far, but anyone who was reading yesterday as it happened shold easily tell that I am pro-town. The only people that would vote for me are either scum who think they have an easy target, or someone who just skimmed over the last page of posts.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:09 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Uhh... That wasn't me, Werebear. That was Someone. I don't remember posting anything during the blackout, and the whole discussion was about Someone, not me. Feel free to check it out, though. It's still there on page 2, about half-way down.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:27 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Leonidas wrote:mole, at least, had a valid, articulated attack.
Okay, if it was such a valid, articulated attack, why would only you and Werebear join in? If it was so obvious, why wouldn't everyone vote for me? It's because it wasn't valid. I don't believe anyone would side with me if they had the least thought I was mafia, even if they were mafia themselves. If what you say is true, I'm a sinking ship. Who in their right mind would defend me in the slightest? Well, anyone who read my posts, it seems. If I get lynched, they won't have to worry one bit about being connected to me since I am not scum. And, the more some of you push the issue to lynch me, the more they will know who really is scum.

I understand what you mean about being away, so that's why I withheld my vote in the first place. I am waiting for more people to give their thoughts since it was just a gut feeling about you two.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:24 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Okay, I had the ones with pictures on my list, but I find it highly unlikely that the characters at the bottom are in this. Mostly because those characters, while maybe mentioned by name, were never really characters in the movie. Does anyone even know who half of those characters are? With only 18 players in this game, I find it more likely that we have the 15 characters that were actually portrayed in the movie plus a few townies, rather then grabbing some unknown character that was mentioned in passing. Domingo Montoya is the only name I can remember explicitly mentioned in the movie... and that character is already dead. I'd like to see a poor scum try to grab a name off that list.

Now, possibly this is based more on the book. I have not read the book and it is likely there were more characters in it. For those of you that have read it, what are your thoughts?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:06 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I think that's what Sugar meant mathcam. That's what the "only if you're in danger of being lynched" meant. The "clue" is just to prove the role claim rather than allowing mafia to say they are a basic townie in the future. Anyone who comes forward as townie better have a new "clue" so we can trust them.

At least, that's what I believe. Am I right, Sugar?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:12 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Wasn't done yet...

I agree with your last statement, however. Who are we using as our "townie checker"? Sugar. So scum could give any clue they wanted if Sugar was in on the whole thing. But, that would be pretty risky in a game of this size. Putting all of the scum together so easily, all it would take is one slip and the whole group is found. I doubt they would try such a daring group role-claim, but that doesn't mean it isn't a possibility.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:59 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Werebear, are you even paying attention to this game? The majority of your posts so far are just plain false. In fact, why are you still voting for me? You thought I was the person who typo'd Florinn, but you were wrong. Why still me?

And jadesmar, I believe Dourgrim is not voting on me because the bandwagon has been addressed. He's moving on; not sure why Were, Leo, and Mole aren't (still a little sketchy if you ask me). I would certainly not think that Dourgrim should be voted on for not voting me, unless you are saying that I am mafia, too. Then why not just vote for me? That's right, we already went over that. See what I mean? I'm not saying that Dourgrim is necessarily good (no clues of that yet), but that him not voting for me should not be a lynchable offense.

But I guess we do need to go somewhere with this; just where, I don't know. Maybe Dourgrim is a good place to look next, but Werebear's lack of attention is starting to get to me (that and he's been relatively quiet so far).
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:14 am

Post by Fishbulb »

*shrugs*

I buy it. I don't see why we should press it further unless you are mafia yourself.

Leo, does your ability say whether or not you can use it on yourself? And, does it say you have to use it right when they are lynched, or can you wait to see who they really were?

Knowing that, we might be able to
try him out
later if we need it, and if it fails, we know he was lying. I don't think it would be in our best interest to spend more time trying to lynch him, though.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:32 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

You were wrong, Werebear. I was not the one who typo'd Florinn, and the post is still there. So your main gripe against me is not even true. It's not "grating my nerves" because you want to vote for me, just that you don't seem to be paying attention. You say I did something I did not do, I prove you wrong, you have no comment on the situation. Then you mess up Leonida's claim.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and say "I told you so", save that for later. Meanwhile,
vote: mole
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:41 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Sorry about that Dragon Pheonix, I thought you had just lost it back there. :oops:

Unvote: mole
Vote: Leonidas
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:55 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I don't see the problem with coming forward with the innocents. With Sugar and DP, we'll have three. Sure the scum will probably take them out first, but it will take them a few days and we'll narrow down the hunt in the meantime (and adding one more to the list nightly from DP). The scum will take out an innocent whether or not we all think they are innocent.

I think, mathematically, this will come out to our advantage. 13 possible - 7 innocents (DP + 3 confirmed townies + DP's 2 + Sugar's 1) = 6 suspects. We lynch one of the 6, they kill one of our innocents, and DP clears another. Then we will have 11 possible - 7 innocents (7 from before - 1 dead + new DP innocent) = 4 suspects. In short, we will lose 2 a day, but one will be moved from the suspect pool to the innocent pool. We will always be ahead.

See what I am getting at? It won't be a quick revelation, but we will come out ahead. And most likely, we will get lucky during the lynchings or DP's investigations.

Now, if anyone sees a flaw here, I'm not saying we put this plan in motion, yet. Please don't disclose the innocents unless we can all agree on this. If I am missing something, it could be detrimental (as others' have suggested) to give scum confirmed innocents.

Oh, and hello again everyone! *waves*
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:59 am

Post by Fishbulb »

mathcam wrote:I would say we should reveal if there were only one killing group left, but with two...they can pick off innocents as fast as we can name 'em. So I think I agree with Dourgrim that we shouldn't expose unless we have many innocents, i.e. let's wait until at least tomorrow.
I just read the whole thread, so maybe I missed it. But how do we know there are two killing groups left? Obviously, that would mess up my formula a great deal, so if that is the case, we should definitely keep the innocents secret for now.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:43 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Dourgrim wrote:OK, hold it. Mere moments ago I was getting crucified for even suggesting there could be Docs left in the game...
A little melodramatic, don't you think? I would hardly call two comments that it seemed like "a lot of docs" to be considered "getting crucified".
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:52 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Norinel wrote:Because there have been killed deaths, which probably mean mafia, and festering leg wound deaths, which probably mean ROUS/SK.
I noticed that, but I guess I assumed we got all the mafia. With this size of a game, though, there probably is more than just two. That really makes me curious about what happened last night. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:16 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Alright. I'm with you now. Guess it was just an odd night.
massive wrote:I'd also bet there's at least a fourth Mafia, be it the Albino or Yellin (my bet would be the Albino).
I'd say Yellin, since the Albino wasn't really a bad guy, per say. At least, I certainly couldn't see him in a killing role, but I guess he could be part of the mafia. Not that it really gets us anywhere... Anyway, sorry for all of that. I think we're all in agreement, revealing innocents at this time = not a good idea.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:10 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Exactly my point, Werebear. I'm not saying he's a good guy, but I doubt he's a killer. Probably some side guy to the mafia. Sure, Yellin doesn't do a whole lot in the movie, but he is more of the bad guy than the Albino.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:05 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Are we talking game-wide role claims? Or is that a bad idea?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:19 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Whee!

And I have a bonus about a
different
player. Didn't want to say anything until I saw what Sugar had. Should I reveal?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:04 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Ah. Well I got mathcam is innocent, as well.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:03 am

Post by Fishbulb »

So, from what I gather, this is what we have left:

Werebear
rite
massive
mikehart
Norinel

Correct me if I am wrong, but those are the players who haven't been cleared yet. My idea is to have them all role claim without any of us saying who we are. Then, we should be able to pick out which ones are faked easier.

Good idea?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:03 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Hmmm, I didn't get the Night 3 investigation, just Night 4.

And you are right, we can't clear Dourgrim just because he posted what he got from you. He could still be scum trying to blend in.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:27 am

Post by Fishbulb »

rite wrote:It's possible that Dourgrim made up that he got information about CriX/Fishbulb to cover for fellow scum.
Then Sugar is in on it, too...

Oh, and you, since you were the one that got it in the first place.

I agree about Dourgrim, though. He only came out with innocents after the others, and he didn't even have any new ones. So, if Dourgrim is trying to cover me, I couldn't imagine why, because I say we string him up.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:50 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Sugar wrote:...and finally Fishbulb, because the ones who've "cleared" him are rite and Dourgrim.
And you.

But I guess you're trying to say that the information was false in the first place. Seeing as how the info came out, and rite's role claim, I think it's safe to say the information provided is accurate. I agree that doesn't necessarily mean he is pro-town. In fact, since he is "for hire", he might have a side switching property that even he is unaware of. Maybe if he targets the right person, or vice versa.

As for Dourgrim, he may be acting suspicious, but Werebear and mikehart have not responded in any way to rite's information and the mass role claim.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:34 am

Post by Fishbulb »

mathcam wrote:I want a roleclaim from mikehart.
I agree. I don't like the fact that Dourgrim and Werebear are refusing to roleclaim, but at least they are taking a position.

Vote: mikehart
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:07 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Sugar wrote:Well, now I have to revise my scummish list: Werebear, rite, Dourgrim, Fishbulb. :shock:
Why am I still on your "scummish list"? I haven't done anything suspicious. If it's because I was cleared by rite, then mathcam and jadesmar would be on that, too. I know it's not a big deal, hardly a vote, but it bothers me since there is no reasoning for it.

Unvote: mikehart

Well, it's down to Werebear and Dourgrim. I can't figure out how revealing your roles could change anything (in a bad way). Our only option is to lynch you to find out the truth.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:45 am

Post by Fishbulb »

What do you want to hear, exactly? A roleclaim?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:47 am

Post by Fishbulb »

No prods necessary, by the way. I'm here and will respond to anything you ask.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:38 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Yes, I agree. The only reason I'm not is that how could an investigator that sends out results to other players be bad? It really fits (except for the Vizzini part).

But anyway, I can role claim, but I was saving it for when scum tries to role claim and they pick mine. Then I can say "Ah-ha!", but if I'm not "cleared", I can't really do that. So, let me know if I am still in the scummy pile, and I will claim.

At this point, we either have to lynch Dourgrim, or move on. If we are moving on, then I say we look at Werebear.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:32 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Alright. I guess it would be highly unlikely that they would use my role later, even if I do keep quiet. From the way they are talking, it better be something more interesting when they try to role claim.

I am The King. I don't have any abilities, however the role does say I do have some power. Not sure if it means anything more than the fact that I am king, but that's all I got.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:36 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, like I said, I don't have any abilities. Just that in the text it mentioned that while people may easily dismiss me, I still hold a little power. I agree with you, it is not likely that it means anything, but the fact that it was added makes me wonder. But in any case, I have no abilities, no way of wielding any power as of yet. For agrument's sake, I am just a plain townie.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:49 am

Post by Fishbulb »

If I'm scum, then both rite and Dourgrim are covering for me.

What about Werebear? He hasn't said anything, really.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:53 am

Post by Fishbulb »

mathcam wrote:That's a good point, though I still find the claim bogus. I guess I'll just leave it at that.
Why? Are you the king?

Vote: Werebear
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:57 am

Post by Fishbulb »

That was rhetorical. But anyway, that was it. The whole truth. Nothing more except the bonus e-mail about you being good.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:03 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Dourgrim wrote:(Of course, this is the point where I get yelled at and accused of being scummy for trying to divert attention away from myself, but what the heck? :) )
SCUM!!!
:P
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:10 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I still think Werebear is the logical choice right now. Let one of our investigators take care of Dourgrim.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:20 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I gotta say, that's a stretch Dourgrim. One problem with Talitha's investigation, however, is that I never quite trusted Dragon Pheonix in the first place. But there can't be many more scum left, and I just don't believe that claim.

Vote: Dourgrim
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:43 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Ha, I guess that is confirmed enough. Pile on everyone!
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:41 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Hmm. You raise a good point, Norinel. Being the King, maybe my vote counts double. That would explain a little.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:10 am

Post by Fishbulb »

No, I wasn't. But if my vote counted as double, it would work out. I even looked back at CRiX's voting and his only vote on someone that was lynched came too late (and followed by another vote) to determine anything.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:37 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, you can go ahead. I won't finish him off until we are all agreed. I would like to test my theory about my vote being worth two, though.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:25 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I've revealed all. However, we haven't heard about Westley's abilities (have we?). Or Fezzik for that matter.

Lynch me if you must, but if we could test my lynch power theory, maybe we can avoid wasting a day to find out I am who I said I was.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:03 am

Post by Fishbulb »

So, is it time for me to try it out? Want me to vote, guys?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:43 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Alright, folks. Is it decided? I don't want to cast my vote if it will finish him off unexpectedly.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:51 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Yeah, it looks like everyone's said their piece. Time to see what happens. Make sure and give it a while before giving up on my "power".

Vote: rite
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:35 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, looks like I do have an extra vote. I couldn't imagine an ROUS that had extra power in lynchings.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:30 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I think we need to get Jadesmar replaced. He has been missing for quite a while now; being replaced in every other game, I believe.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:02 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, I'm all for lynching Someone. But since we are two away, I will cause the lynch and I don't know if we are done discussing it, yet.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:43 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I also understood the whole vote and unvote thing (the
"and Fishbulb"
was unnecessary since it was covered by the statement:
"before Fishbulbe votes"
)

But since we are pretty sure it's me, should I go ahead and vote? That could take a while.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:05 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Actually, looking over past votes, none of them (mole, Talitha, mikehart, and Someone) were on the last lynch (rite's) and it went early. Actually, take a second to look back. No one else could have that ability. Sugar is the only other player who had voted on all of the early lynchings besides myself. And then on the Leonidas lynching you can tell she didn't have that power either. That pretty much decides it, right?

I know it isn't that big of a deal for all of them to vote/unvote, but it is pretty much unnecessary.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:17 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Okay, I see your point. I'll wait.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:38 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Vote: Someone
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:05 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Sounds good to me. Has massive (Fezzik) stated any abilities as of yet?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:45 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Oh yes, I remember that now, massive. Been a rough couple weeks for me. :?

Anyway, I agree about the Talitha thing. Not enough to vote yet, however, but I see your point.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:37 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Norinel wrote:Talitha/DP (Grandpa, innocent by rite N1)
Fishbulb 2 replaces CRiX (The King, innocent by rite N2)
mathcam (? but innocent via DP N3 & N8 and rite N4)
massive (Fezzik)
mikehart (generic Florin townie, innocent via DP N6)
mole (generic Florin townie, innocent by rite N6)
Norinel replaces Darkblade (Westley, innocent by DP N7)
Sugar (generic Florin townie)
One of the issues, however, is that some suspect that the ROUS's can recruit. If that is the case, then no one is confirmed. You really need to read the last couple days at least, since that covers the ROUS discussions.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #72) » Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:29 am

Post by Fishbulb »

So, what are you suggesting, mole? Clear out the townies?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:00 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I agree with that. But seeing as I have the power, I will refrain from voting until the last two, and everyone confirms. It would be too easy to add my 2 votes and someone miss it during vote counts.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:38 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I feel kinda funny about lynching a cop. I can't help but think someone here is deliberately muddying the water to cause this very occurrence. However, I just can't come up with any good theories myself, so this might be our only answer. If I'm going to throw my vote on, does someone want to unvote so I can test my kingly powers once again?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:42 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Macros wrote:i was about to vote, but carry on fishbulb, test your powers.
Klatu Barada Nikto

*cue special effects*

Vote: Talitha
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:14 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Great game set-up, MeMe!

Good game, everyone!
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:45 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I think it fits fine with the game as well. Sure, you couldn't determine a peasant's peasantness by comparing letters, but you could by how they look, or where they live. So in interest of role-playing, this would be a way to do a little personal investigation to see if they are likely to be who they say they are, but since we can't see them covered in filth, we have to ask what letters are in their PM. Maybe that's a little far-fetched, but if the mod doesn't mind that sort of thing happening and didn't employ necessary precautions to keep it from happening, I don't see what the problem is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”