Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Slicey »

red 5 reporting in
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Slicey »

Vote: Korlash

Nobody calls Tajo a bad player and gets away with it.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Slicey »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
I support an Empking wagon because anyone that posts "/confirm" and leaves needs to post regularly or be lynched.
wtf is this statement. are you actually serious? are you accusing someone of lurking when the game started yesterday and is only 4 pages in? I posted only one time as well when you posted that. Does that mean I should be lynched because I am lurking?

Also, extreme amounts of enthusiasm is worth noting. Also, note the poor logic in why he wants to lynch people. Korlash because something that happened in another game and Empking because he's 'lurking.'

Unvote, Vote: Lamont

also, love the awesome australian players <3
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
I support an Empking wagon because anyone that posts "/confirm" and leaves needs to post regularly or be lynched.
wtf is this statement. are you actually serious? are you accusing someone of lurking when the game started yesterday and is only 4 pages in? I posted only one time as well when you posted that. Does that mean I should be lynched because I am lurking?

Also, extreme amounts of enthusiasm is worth noting. Also, note the poor logic in why he wants to lynch people. Korlash because something that happened in another game and Empking because he's 'lurking.'

Unvote, Vote: Lamont

also, love the awesome australian players <3
Are you just skimming? Did you not see him post /confirm in the middle of the ongoing game and post nothing more and leave?

Why are you jumping on this bandwagon?? :shock:
So? It's the beginning of D1. The people who just random voted are about as guilty as Emp in posting no content. There was little to say at that point. Do you really expect to him to say "X is scum because of this" on Page 3?

I'm not jumping on this BW. I have good reason to vote you. You're trying to say someone is lurking when the game has barely even begun. You're either:

A. Scumbuddies with Emp, and you're trying to distance yourself, albeit making it way too obvious. Possibly because Emp is generally seen scummy.
B. Scum whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp to appear more town.
C. Town whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp.

I'm going with option B.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

The game started yesterday. How in the hell is he lurking? You're not even giving him a chance!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Slicey »

Last few days have been busy for me, combining that with my usual lurkiness D1 is why I haven't been posting. Should get something up tonight or tomorrow.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Slicey »

Sorry about the inactivity. New job = haven't had time to read up. If I can't catch up, then I'll ask to be replaced.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”