Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:i feel lost with this mastin thing...so i'ma still rvs

Vote Kairyuu
for not paying child support
Choosing RVS over the elephant in the room in scummy.

Vote Benmage

Mastin should be killed by either a vig or scum or something. Magnus and Lamont don't come off as scum. Let's start the Benmage wagon now.

GOGOGOGOGO.
I signed in to see the rvs 'over' thats no fun, plus i only had time than to skim, and i wanted to post. Trying to wagon already...scummy
FoS Kmd

Unvote vote Mastin
i didn't like his odd claiming in rvs, and his short quoting/mass one-liners is both annoying, and imo a distraction.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote: I really only saw Benmage's one RVS post. I haven't seen anything of content.
I had the one other post where I voted for Mastin. Which is what I think he's referring to ignoring.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: No. You came on and saw serious stuff and didn't know how to respond in a townie way, so you took the easy way out and jokevoted instead.
This is just false.
Kmd4390 wrote: What is scummy about an early bandwagon in a large game?
I in no way acted scummy and barely even posted, and you wanted to wagon. Definitely a scummy idea imo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Stephoscope wrote: And his OMGUS's don't concern me. I OMGUS all the time as town, because I always think I'm acting so townie that anyone who would want me dead must be scum.
I love omgus'ing as town.
Mastin wrote:
i didn't like his odd claiming in rvs
It's called the
Random
Voting Stage for a reason, you know. ;)
and his short quoting
...Is...that...seriously...a...reason...for...voting...me?

It's part of my playstyle, always has been. It makes posts longer, sure, but it gets the job done. And I've done it before in games you've been in; why are you only now annoyed by it?
mass one-liners is both annoying
Voting for someone because they're annoying-->NOT scum hunting-->Slightly Scummy.
and imo a distraction.
Right, so you're essentially calling my scum hunting to be a distraction, for that's what I'm doing.
It's not a very pro-town reaction, Ben.

(Then again, I've seen Ben play before. He's someone who's easy to lynch, aka, a village idiot from what I have seen of him. This attitude reminds me of his play then.)
I lynch easily….I always felt I was somewhat reserved. Although my mentality is switching toward favoring certain people as policy lynches, but I won’t go there just yet.

I’m not calling scum hunting a distraction, your posts make reading them so annoying and painful I don’t even want to bother, hence the distractive style. Hmm this may counter my first part about being reserved, but I don’t have much of an issue lynching a town nuisance. Odds of a successful lynch day one are slim. At least this way we save the town a headache, and maybe nail a scum too.

As far as games and your play style…Its only been mafia 91 and your style was nowhere near the mass one line quotes. In fact it was so drastically different than this games that with your previous games allegiance I have to believe you to be scum here.
mykonian wrote:mastin, I'm pretty sure, that you are capable of posting shorter, less quote invested posts.

This has also to do with your quoting everything. Just select what is usefull. The previous post isn't going to be read by a lot of people, so you are playing antitown.
This
Mastin wrote: End Page Seven.
Save the first part by zwet…I couldn’t read this post.
semioldguy wrote:Half the time I don’t even know what Mastin is talking about because his style of taking snippets of sentences takes away any context from the responses he gives. He doesn’t address anything as a whole, and when taken in parts things do not always retain the same stance or meaning that they have when together. It leads to easy misrepresentation and miscommunication. It is NOT a good scum hunting tactic because it’s nearly impossible to follow what you are saying or even verify its accuracy due to not being able to compare the tiny piece you quote in comparison to the larger picture or point that people are actually trying to make. A large amount of the quote snippets he makes and comments on is completely useless, without content and further distracts from and bogs down his own arguments.
Agree. I think I’d prefer a wall of un-paragraphed text to mastins posts.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mastin might be a jester. We should concentrate on lynching scum.
Look at KMD's behavior in Paris Mafia. He has become a role model for jesters, and a convenient way for scum to WIFOM the town out of lynching them. I call BS on Mastin's assertion that he plays this way at the start of games, as I've never seen him be this completely gutsy and over-the-top random. IT'S TOO SCUMMY TO BE TOO SCUMMY TO BE TOWN.
I agree it seems too scummy. Could you link this Paris Mafia?

In conclusion:

That was helluvah annoying to catch up. This game is flying. Can we just lynch Mastin and start playing this game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Starbuck wrote: I really only saw Benmage's one RVS post. I haven't seen anything of content.
I had the one other post where I voted for Mastin. Which is what I think he's referring to ignoring.
Well, in all these pages, I really haven't seen anything from you. So I guess that means you should post more.
You have what...one more post than me... Sorry the game is going an an incredible pace. I haven't had the time to add content, many players are still just catching up.

Kise is hungup on Mastin's rvs claim, told ya that was odd and a distraction.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Benmage »

o.O
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Well was catching up…and than BAM the mod post of doom!
Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: No. You came on and saw serious stuff and didn't know how to respond in a townie way, so you took the easy way out and jokevoted instead.
This is just false.
Well you obviously won't admit that, but it's my theory.
Lol…your theory vs my knowledge.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote: I in no way acted scummy and barely even posted, and you wanted to wagon. Definitely a scummy idea imo.
Don't you think that bandwagon would have given us some juicy information?
No, not yet and not from me.
Kmd4390 wrote:. Benmage is scum.
Mwahaha, you can never get a correct read on me can you?
ZazieR wrote: I disagree. Selfvoting can be seen as scummy depending on the players involved. I've seen a self-vote in three games now. The first two, both the main discussers about the self-vote were town.
I think I know one.
Budja wrote: I don't think lynching mastin is a good idea at all. If he is indeed unkillable, then it is a waste.
Confirms him, we don’t mislynch someone else.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote:Wow, was that a mod kill or a vig kill?
Yeah i was wondering that too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah but he was day vig'd than as suggested, and coulda been lynched...bad play imo, if he was cop why not try and stay off radar a little and get some investigations in.

Bad play imo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:Can we just lynch Mastin and start playing this game?
Votecount
Not voting: ortolan, zwetschenwasser,
cateraction
, Kairyuu, mykonian, Kmd4390, Benmage,
ZazieR
, magnus_orion, Jebus, populartajo, Budja, Gorrad, Albert B. Rampage, Starbuck,
semioldguy
, Kise, Seraphim, Stephoscope, ZEEnon, PhilyEc, Spolium, LlamaFluff, WeyounsLastClone, Lamont_Cranston

So, you're a college student now. I'm somewhat proud of you.

With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Benmage »

I was saying bad play from vig, I was saying bad play from Mastin.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Ya, i think it woulda said modkill...probably vig'd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Zaz wrote:I disagree. Selfvoting can be seen as scummy depending on the players involved. I've seen a self-vote in three games now. The first two, both the main discussers about the self-vote were town.
I think I know one.
Have you been stalking me :?
In the three games, you weren't present...
No, we were in mafia 91 and I did that, and was VT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: What makes you think he was a cop? There are at least 15 characters who fit as cop in Death Note.
Oh, I don’t know…I googled Death Note earlier, and googled his name specifically, sounded like a cop. Tracker I suppose makes sense too, I don’t know too much about this theme.
ZEEnon wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I want to make it clear that I am against name claims in this game.
I agree with this.
2nd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise wrote:
Confirmed Asshole: Lamont_Cranston
Awesomeness
Kise wrote: You ad hom a lot, so it shouldn't hurt when the tables turn.
Pfft don’t give an excuse, just do it, nike. Though the whole post…magical.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:Benmage, Penber fits as several roles. I'm not going to speculate on what he was just based on a rolename.
Thats cool, thanks I didn't know.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote: Those guilty of crap play can't blame their lynchers for lynching them; its their fault (please see my wiki). If it was a townie that vigged Mastin, they can't be blamed for being wrong -- it was Mastin's fault.
Agree
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

PhilyEc wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote: Those guilty of crap play can't blame their lynchers for lynching them; its their fault (please see my wiki). If it was a townie that vigged Mastin, they can't be blamed for being wrong -- it was Mastin's fault.
Agree
Is Lamont obvtown to you by any chance?
No, why is he for you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Damn guys, go make sure the sun rose today...this game is flying
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Benmage »

populartajo wrote: What do you think of KMD, Ben?
He is just jealous.
populartajo wrote: Also, why is the majority not voting?
FOS people not voting.
I don’t see any glaring scum.

@papo/others…how can you call people a weak poster, when you’re weaker...that was what your 2nd post?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Benmage »

populartajo wrote:
Benmage wrote:
populartajo wrote: What do you think of KMD, Ben?
He is just jealous.
Jealous of what?
Also if there arent any glaring scum, maybe you are not scumhunting, Ben. You dont have any suspects?
Jealous of my suave looks.
I'm following along wit the arguments(despite the rapid pace of this game) was thinking Kise as a possible scum, but now I'm uncertain.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

zwetschenwasser wrote:FYI, I was a one sided lover with Mastin, though I only knew his rolename, not his identity. Because of his death I have gained the power to track people at night.
Why, this claim couldn’t have been necessary. I don’t believe it.
LlamaFluff wrote: For zwet, I believe his claim. Ive been half-watching the anime over again since I signed up for this, and it makes a lot of sense sans-lover part of the role. IIRC, the wife started hunting for kira after Mastin died.
If this is true, I wouldn’t know it…can anyone knowledgeable confirm? Again if he’s not lying… why claim now?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise wrote:
Fos: Benmage & Seraphim

Post more substantially next time. You guys could say SOMETHING rather than not a whole lot.. Don't let everyone else get in on the action while you stay in the shadows. The playful commentary does not pack enough substance. Please add more than quips, unless you want my entire hand to suspect you next. Be afraid... Be very afraid.
Seraphim wrote:Holy shit, this game grows pages like dandelions grow in my backyard. Erm, more content later.
Seraphim wrote:You guys are making it very difficult to catch up to this game.
Two back-to-back posts of similar minimalism.. What's taking you so long to comment on something... ANYthing?
That tough luck for you, this game flies, not much else to say, I struggle enough just to attempt at keeping up to date.
mykonian wrote: it fits well in the story. Why zwet would claim is a big question for me. But I believe him, the claim does make sense.
Alright well thanks…I don’t understand the logic behind it. Zwet whatsup why did you do this?
PhilyEc wrote: That seems unneccessary. What good will it do letting people know you have a tracker power now and that Mastin (dead) had a tracker power?
I agree
mykonian wrote:
Benmage wrote:I signed in to see the rvs 'over' thats no fun, plus i only had time than to skim, and i wanted to post. Trying to wagon already...scummy
FoS Kmd

Unvote vote Mastin
i didn't like his odd claiming in rvs, and his short quoting/mass one-liners is both annoying, and imo a distraction.
wagon? KMD's vote was the first one... This post can't get worse, I think.
Lol, this post can’t get worse. KmD said roughly ‘start the wagon on me, gogogogog’ hence the comment by me.

Alright well I've caught back up with the game, but its so energy/time consuming that i can't even fathom putting together a concrete investigatory post at the moment. Hopefully if it slows I can get one out. Anyone want me to examine someone or some case specifically, that might be easier to accomplish.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise wrote:
HoS: Benmage

I warned you.
Your lame.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Benmage »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
ortolan wrote:zwet: did you know Mastin was town before he died? and when did you find out he had been a tracker?

I agree that it was probably unnecessary/undesirable for you to claim
Nobody believed my fakeclaim... :-(
Wow...i'll just take this as it is.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Zwet

No surprises here. I think we will be doing the scum a huge disfavor by lynching zwet no matter what his alignment.
Vote zwet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:

No surprises here. I think we will be doing the scum a huge disfavor by lynching zwet no matter what his alignment.
I disagree. I'll explain later after I've heard the answer to this question:
@All Zwet voters and those who suspect him

Do you think he's a shinigami or pro-Kira?
This question still stands.
I'd lean towards shinigami over Kira, but uncertain for sure.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Benmage »

PhilyEc wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:
Vote Zeenon
Good vote, but why are you voting him?
Your case + Zee's reaction to me suspecting him + Wes's points = Reason for voting Zee.
I agree seems scummy.
LlamaFluff wrote: Zee dropped it after a bit as he seemed to come to the conclusion that mastin was messing around. Myk never seemed to stop believing it, which is why I think he is scummy for it. If zee never seemed to realize that mastin wasnt shin, then yes, it would apply to him just as much. If two players commit a tell though, one for a couple pages, and one for thirty pages, the choice for my vote should be obvious.
This
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Benmage »

PhilyEc wrote:ABR = Jester. Only Jesters bring up such a role out of nowhere. Leave him be.
Actually pretty sure I’ve seen him bring up jesters beforehand.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am not posting any more until we lynch zwet.
Was wondering when this would happen.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:@Benmage
You didn't believe Zwet's claim, and you voted Zwet after ABR posted this which you even quoted in your post in which you vote Zwet:
ABR wrote:Vote: Zwet

Yet, Zwet has now given some answers regarding his claim, and it has been pointed out that the claim fits the flavour.
So what do you think of his claim now?
And can you explain why ABR's post resulted in your vote? (if it didn't, what did?)
I still disbelieve the claim, because I don’t see the logic behind making the initial claim. It was unnecessary imo. Although I don’t share the same animosity against zwet that ABR does, zwet isn’t exactly the best player in my book(and I know I can’t say much with my minimal input into this game, but this is how I feel)

So yeah, those two reasons are why I voted.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Sorry for the absentness, was catching up from page 46ish. The post is done chronologically from page 46, so things might overlap or counter as I continue.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Gorrad
has
volunteered
to name claim -- this sounds Shinigami-ish with a weird win condition. Definitely in my top voting list.
Agree, this is my biggest cause for concern so far.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Don't you see I'm trying to get the scum into a WIFOM gambit about killing me tonight? I don't want them to know if I'm a tracker or not, so I'm fakeclaiming and fakeclaiming about fakeclaiming to confuse them.
ZzzZZzzZzz
Kise wrote: The best thing we can do right now is decide on lynching top suspects instead of continuing to flood the thread with posts.
Agree, zwet or gorrad so far imo.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Lamont

I'm only voting you because I don't like you. No other reason.
ABR is hilarious.
Gorrad wrote:Y'know, I REALLY didn't like L_C in my readthrough of the first 16 pages. He's got my
Vote: Lamont_Cranston
Opportunistic much?
Kmd4390 wrote: His intentions seem protown. He wants Zwet dead because Zwet brings chaos which hurts the town. He didn't want to lynch Mastin because Mastin was obviously not scum. Although that is a small inconsistency now that I think about it.
This seems like a good read, odd for Kmd =p
MrBuddyLee wrote:
vote: Lamont
That’s it?
PhilyEc wrote: Who here thinks Zee would turn up town if we lynched him?

And yes I'm pushing for the ZEEnon lynch as of now.
I don’t know…
Lamont_Cranston wrote:I am willing to lynch Zee but the only thing that bothers me is that he hasn't responded to defend himself.
This
Starbuck wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I thought there were more... :-(
How come so many people neglected to read the rules at the beginning of the game?
Are we certain there are only three? Okay so theres the scum/kira, shinigami and townspeople/those needing to kill the death notes. Does this mean there cannot be a SK role?
PhilyEc wrote: He pushed for name claims hoping to break the game. Thats it. Scum wouldnt do that, scum wouldnt make such an obvious move. He was later told what that would make killing people off more easy for scum concerning knowing roles and he gave us an 'ooooooooooooh' basically. Gorrad aint scum.
Hmm compelling defense, where is Gorrad with this self-argument?
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Jebus wrote:Still lagging behind - 46/49 (three pages left :D)

Please don't post any more so I can catch up before there's another ten pages D:
*grah*
Unvote; Vote: Jebus
Is this more unhelpful non-comical posts?
semioldguy wrote: Kise is lying in 728 about never having been in a game where scum can day talk. He is in one of those games now where scum daytalk is public knowledge (5P Venegeful Setup).
That is interesting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Below is the referenced "over-defensive-much" post by Zee:
ZEEnon wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:Lamont, Zeenon, Benmage. You three exhibited these behaviours aye?
I was working on a post right before the kill happened.
You see evidence of that since I posted the next two posted extremely quickly.
Just because people were posting when it happened doesn't mean they are the ones that caused the death.
If your theory about death notes are correct, the player can probably choose the time it occurs.
Do you really think the death note user would post when their kill was supposed to occur? I think not.
I think that the chances are greater that it was a vigilante kill.
You seem to have a lot of inside knowledge.
Does appear rather over defensive.
ZazieR wrote: Does the bolded make him more likely to be scum? If so, why?
YES omg you’re a genius you’ve done it! You’ve found the scum!
ZazieR wrote:
Lamont wrote:Lurkers: Jebus, MBL, Seraph, Stepho
Scummy: Zee, Gorrad, ABR, Kai

I'm down with any of the above 8 until further notice.
I''m against any lynches that are based upon that player being a lurker. Especially in this set-up, due to the rule of Death Note conveyance.
Why, are you worried it'll end up on a lurker? Because than we could just lynch that lurker?
ZazieR wrote:Can you link to those posts so that I can look at them when I get back home?
Stop quadruple posting and I'm sure you'd be able to find things yourself.

This game is tough to follow because you have to sort through masses of fluff to find little tidbits of key information.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote: You cannot expect to get away with holding yourself to a different set of scumtells than those you apply to others.
I do this..because i know i'm innocent so acting scummy means shit. But others who act scummy, well i don't know their allegiance so its a scum tell :P unfair aint it :wink: ...

And geeze Kairyuu you got a lot of RL friends playing these games aye.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Kairyuu wrote: You cannot expect to get away with holding yourself to a different set of scumtells than those you apply to others.
I do this..because i know i'm innocent so acting scummy means shit. But others who act scummy, well i don't know their allegiance so its a scum tell :P unfair aint it :wink: ...
How serious is this?
Very, just like answering bolded parts that reference me being scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Lamont, what do you think of ignoring players?
Look, if the two of them want to make a short and concise, well-resoned case I'll answer it. I don't want to have to wade through endless invective and crapologic.
Invective is your MO, scum, and if you wanna claim craplogic then you must explain how it is such. I don't intend to tolerate you ignoring cases made against you simply because you don't feel like responding. The cases are there, and have been there, but left unanswered for, for much of the game thus far. Ignoring them will not make them go away, and will instead continue to affirm my opinion that you have admitted to the scummy behavior that people are accusing you of. Get lynched already.
Ignore the minor insults (craplogic) and restate your case/questions against him because he doesn't wanna search through all tis fluff text(and can you blame him) If you really feel strongly against i'm sure you can make a quick summary or bullet the points against him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Benmage »

PhilyEc wrote:
ZazieR wrote:@Gorrad
You already stated suspicions towards Lamont when you first read. But a lot later, you decided to vote him based upon these reasons. Why the wait?
Zaz, dont you think it would be more effective to just concentrate on one person for today? I hate to say it but you're spamming posts in all directions...Tajo has a point with how we need to concentrate more. I know I said I wouldnt post till Thursday but at this rate we'll be at page 65 by then.
Yeah…buddy is spamming
Kairyuu wrote: I am perfectly content to continue to push for your lynch until either you die or I do, and if it's me, I fully expect that others will step up to press the attack as well.
You seem adamant. I forget entirely all the points you made against me, because hey…its hell trying to catchup in this game and a lot of skimming is forced. He wants to rehear the case, and I’d like to too…I think you restating it would be the best way to get some fresh insight on the case(and may lead to further LC votes)

Votecount
mykonian - 6 (LlamaFluff,
cateraction
, Spolium, ortolan, Kise, populartajo)
Lamont_Cranston - 5 (magnus_orion, Kairyuu, Albert B. Rampage, Gorrad, MrBuddyLee)
ZEEnon - 5 (WeyounsLastClone, PhilyEc, mykonian, Stephoscope, Lamont_Cranston)
Gorrad - 2 (Kmd4390, Starbuck)
zwetschenwasser - 1 (Benmage)
magnus_orion - 1 (
ZazieR
)
Jebus - 1 (zwetschenwasser)
Not voting: Jebus,
semioldguy
, Seraphim, ZEEnon

Higuchi, how have you been killing?

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote:@Benmage: Lamont obviously has a good deal more time to devote to the game than I do. Besides, if he wants to find
my
case against him he simply needs to view my posts in isolation. I don't have many, and my case is clearly presented in them. It's not that hard.
Bah saw this after posting, I guess i'll look at you in iso, thanks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:
Reason(s)?
Asked this ages ago.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Also, this
Benmage, this^^
WHat?? I saw it... you quote a post of mine asking the masses if bolding it made me look scummy, i comically answered it? wtf do you want..

unless your referring to the lurker lynch idea which null, i'm for it, you aren't.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:
You didn't believe Zwet's claim, and you voted Zwet after ABR posted this which you even quoted in your post in which you vote Zwet:

Yet, Zwet has now given some answers regarding his claim, and it has been pointed out that the claim fits the flavour.
And can you explain why ABR's post resulted in your vote? (if it didn't, what did?)
I still disbelieve the claim, because I don’t see the logic behind making the initial claim. It was unnecessary imo.
Although I don’t share the same animosity against zwet that ABR does, zwet isn’t exactly the best player in my book(and I know I can’t say much with my minimal input into this game, but this is how I feel)

Does the bolded make him more likely to be scum? If so, why?
Here''s the whole post.
Now answer.
I think there is a miscommunication here, are you asking if i'm scummy or zwet?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Ah misread...but no bolding it doesn't do shit to whats already been said in the post. The original post itself gave enough cause for suspicion to suspect something, give direction and allow for a vote. Your odd bolding does nothing.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:Ah misread...but no bolding it doesn't do shit to whats already been said in the post. The original post itself gave enough cause for suspicion to suspect something, give direction and allow for a vote. Your odd bolding does nothing.
I don''t understand this post :?
You bolding what I already stated doesn't add to zwet being scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Benmage »

My impression of what you are asking was that bolding what i said somehow made him more scummy than what i originally felt.

Assume 1-10 10 being scummiest i view him an 8, you're asking if bolding it were to say raise his scummyness to a 9 or a 10, i'm saying no..the bold does nothing his scum remains an 8 (all the numbers are arbitrary.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:My impression of what you are asking was that bolding what i said somehow made him more scummy than what i originally felt.

Assume 1-10 10 being scummiest i view him an 8, you're asking if bolding it were to say raise his scummyness to a 9 or a 10, i'm saying no..the bold does nothing his scum remains an 8 (all the numbers are arbitrary.)
Are you now saying that you disbelieving his claim didn''t increase your suspicions of him :?
I already had these feelings when I voted him, I just voiced or reiterated them later in my post. You bolding it doesn't make or increase the scumminess.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Mastin was a CRAP player (please see my wiki). At least ABR & Gorrad are playing intelligently & logically.
If you do not stop this RIGHT NOW, I will not rest until you are force replaced. Mastin is dead, and therefore cannot respond to your bullshit ad hom, which means that your continual repetition of these insults towards his play are nothing but slander, and you are being a complete asshat by pushing this issue.

Think about it. How would you feel if you were killed early in a game, and then one or more of the players spent the rest of the game talking about how absolutely terrible your play was for the time you were alive? I bet you would want to be able to speak in your own defense, but you couldn't, due to being dead. That is what you're doing to Mastin right now. I fully expect you to issue him an apology for your extremely rude comments.
ZZzzZZz can you honestly do anything to force his replacement....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:My impression of what you are asking was that bolding what i said somehow made him more scummy than what i originally felt.
This is frustrating just to read. It's probably been answered by now, but she was bolding it to point it out. The bolding does nothing more than reference that specific part of the post. She wants to know if the part of your post that she bolded makes Zwet scummy or not.
Yeah i got it...that was annoying, makes me never want to get into a Q+A with Zazie again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: No, what was frustrating was that you didn't get what the bolding meant. You honestly thought she was saying that bolding it changed something? Come on. It was pretty obvious that she was just referencing that part of the post to ask a question.
I don't know man, brain tumor on my part or something. I must've been imagining something and reading his question wrong.

I think, lol and I hate to bring this back up, but he noticed that I voted for Zwet. And than a few posts later state reasons for his suspicion. He highlights my statements and asks if it was the highlighted(bolded) parts that made him seem scummy. Which is true...my only point was that I had those initial sentiments about zwet, but simply didn't illustrate them until later (the highlighted parts)...God i feel like an idiot dragging this out more.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
This is frustrating just to read. It's probably been answered by now, but she was bolding it to point it out. The bolding does nothing more than reference that specific part of the post. She wants to know if the part of your post that she bolded makes Zwet scummy or not.
What he said. And I'd like to hear why that so is.
No way. I'm done here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
What he said. And I'd like to hear
why that so is
No way. I'm done here.
So you refuse to answer why it's scummy to you?
Honestly, a refusal to answer a simple question = SCUM for me and I'm pretty sure quite a few others.
I'd actually say that he doesn't have a reason behind it and is just following along. But it indeed leads to the same conclusion: scum.
So yeah, this.
No it isn't because I am scum, it is because I DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE SAYING?? Ask someone the question and than have them ask it to me, so we don't go on for 20 posts again, that was the most god frustrating thing ever(and yes I know it was mostly my fault...but i lost this had been answered postssss ago)

What the fuck does "why that so is" mean???
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Benmage »

hmmm "lost this" = "thought this"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Benmage »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
unvote, vote mykonian

I'm not liking the drawing of three weak scumpairs, attacks on lurkers, people who votehop, and someone who made a legitimate observation, all in the same post.
You are complaining about lurker attacks because you are lurking...you have 4 posts, one stating you're replacing in and the other 3 all contain different votes, two of which contained ZERO information. When asked about this you ignored the question.

So...3/4ths of your posts are votehops that fits into your own scum logic, and the lurkyness sure isn't helping you in my book.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:Then why didn't you ask what I meant?!
It means 'elaborate'
I feel like i've answered it enough...there is nothing left to elaborate on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Then why didn't you ask what I meant?!
It means 'elaborate'
I feel like i've answered it enough...there is nothing left to elaborate on.
Then link.
Look at my last 15-20 posts in iso its all there.
ZazieR wrote:EBWOP to Benmage
Also explain why you didn't ask what it meant the first time.
AHHH what, what meant???? The bolded question or why that so is?? I thought I knew what the bolded question was asking(though I misread it) and why that so is….I didn’t wanna talk to you any more I still don’t!!

Votecount
mykonian - 7 (LlamaFluff, cateraction, Spolium, ortolan, Kise, populartajo, MrBuddyLee)
ZEEnon - 5 (WeyounsLastClone, PhilyEc, Stephoscope, Lamont_Cranston, Starbuck)
Lamont_Cranston - 4 (magnus_orion, Kairyuu, Albert B. Rampage, Gorrad)
Gorrad - 1 (Kmd4390)
zwetschenwasser - 1 (Benmage)
magnus_orion - 1 (ZazieR)
Jebus - 1 (zwetschenwasser)
Starbuck - 1 (mykonian)
Not voting: Jebus, semioldguy, Seraphim, ZEEnon

I knew you would want to win.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote: It's not.
Those are all the posts in which you misunderstood what I meant.
So elaborate.
If it aint there, i dont get it. for the love of god DONT elaborate...ask someone else to please ask me whatever the you are asking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Let’s break this down really simply so there is no more reason to drag this out.
Benmage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Vote zwet
^^My opening vote agreeing with the premise of what ABR has said.
Benmage wrote:

I still disbelieve the claim
, because I don’t see the logic behind making the initial claim. It was unnecessary imo. Although I don’t share the same animosity against zwet that ABR does, zwet isn’t exactly the best player in my book(and I know I can’t say much with my minimal input into this game, but this is how I feel)

See your first question made larger. Answered first by me. Despite it checking out flavor wise…I found illogical as stated.

@Zazi what do you think was the whole point of this post if not to illustrate zwets scummy/anti-townness…why have you forced me to s.p.e.l.l. i.t. o.u.t. f.o.r. y.o.u. l.i.k.e. a. c.h.i.l.d.?
ZazieR wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:

I still disbelieve the claim, because I don’t see the logic behind making the initial claim. It was unnecessary imo.
Although I don’t share the same animosity against zwet that ABR does, zwet isn’t exactly the best player in my book(and I know I can’t say much with my minimal input into this game, but this is how I feel)

Does the bolded make him more likely to be scum? If so, why?
So here is where you add the bolded question… my misread made me think you thought I was scummy and asked this question to the general masses… I guess I just couldn’t and still don’t understand the reason for this question. Just seems like a waste to ask. OF COURSE that makes him more likely to be scummy, why else did I write that post?? “WHY” you ask…its right please read it… “I. d.o.n.t. s.e.e. t.h.e. l.o.g.i.c. b.e.h.i.n.d. m.a.k.i.n.g. t.h.e. i.n.i.t.i.a.l. c.l.a.i.m.”

@Conclusion this question is a waste if you read things in context and thought about where I could possibly be coming from.

Concl part two:
ZazieR wrote:
Kevin wrote:Dude, is the part of your post that Zazie bolded a scumtell against Zwet or not? Explain why. That's all she is asking.
There you go Benmage.
These posts are a waste and add to the fluff, I see it I’ll answer as soon as I can, give me time to rest. You did the same thing yesterday asking why I hadn’t responded to a question while I was sleeping…give some people T.I.M.E.

Here is an older post that answers it, but not in this ridiculous broken down format.
Benmage wrote: He highlights my statements and asks if it was the highlighted(bolded) parts that made him seem scummy. Which is true...my only point was that
I had those initial sentiments
about zwet, but simply didn't illustrate them until later
(the highlighted parts)
Let me rephrase it all one last time. If you are asking me to try and compel everyone else why Zwet is scummy the answer is Yes the bolded part makes him more scummy. If you want to know why, read the bolded part. “I.l.l.o.g.i.c.a.l. a.n.d. u.n.n.e.c.e.s.s.a.r.y.”

If you were simply wondering if that made me view zwet as “M.O.R.E.” scummy the answer is no because I already had these feelings but simply voiced them here because of your initial question questioning my vote and his claim.

Sooooo....why did we have to do this anyways? Biggest minor dragged out for the longest i've ever seen.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Now if I can just never talk to zaz again I can maybe play this game…I found this tidbit drastically interesting yet everyone seemed to over look it. Is noone troubled that Kise is claiming a vig-like or killer of some-type for no real apparent reason??
Kise wrote:Zaz.... can these questions seriously not wait until someone enters L-1 at least? Then you can unload your questions to be answered during D2. The reason I say wait until L-1 is because there's no telling if you'll be around past the night phase.

(I dare someone to ask me if I'm hinting about having a killing role....)

You know the game is dragging like a dog with an itchy butt whenever the mod doesn't even bother to include a quote with the vote count. (-_-)

UnFos: Seraphim
. He hasn't been on the site since he last came here.

Also, now that I've found out Mastin was maf in 145, I'm wondering why ZEE wouldn't think he was pro-Kira in this game. Out of the 3 big wagons, I'm comfortable with lynching ZEE and/or Myk.

Is there anyone here who has supported ZEE? What makes you think he's pro-town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Unvote Vote Zazier
His spamming posts of fluff is such a waste and a distraction. He's essentially mass defending all scum simply by distracting every other player.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Well popul, do you think i'm scum or not?

Votecount
mykonian - 6 (LlamaFluff, cateraction, Spolium, ortolan, Kise, MrBuddyLee)
ZEEnon - 5 (WeyounsLastClone, PhilyEc, Stephoscope, Lamont_Cranston, Starbuck)
Lamont_Cranston - 4 (magnus_orion, Kairyuu, Albert B. Rampage, Gorrad)
Gorrad - 1 (Kmd4390)
magnus_orion - 1 (ZazieR)
Jebus - 1 (zwetschenwasser)z
Starbuck - 1 (mykonian)
Zazier - 1 (Benmage)
Benmage - 1 (populartajo)
Not voting: Jebus, semioldguy, Seraphim, ZEEnon

If I was Kira, you'd be dead... Yagami-san

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Unvote Vote Zazier
His spamming posts of fluff is such a waste and a distraction. He's essentially mass defending all scum simply by distracting every other player.
Benmage I heartily have to disagree here. I support what Zaze is doing. I cannot support a Zaze vote here.

I want to commend you for sticking with it to the end and making everything clear regarding your view on Zwet.
Yeah well, i'm done talking to H(myb)er.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Benmage »

populartajo wrote:
Benmage wrote:Well popul, do you think i'm scum or not?
leaning scum for that terrible vote, i just dont find any protown motivation for voting Zazier.

do you think she is scum?
You know what I don't know...i think she definitely could be. She is chainsaw defending everyone by making this game impossible to read/play with post spammage.

Yes my vote is a policy vote/lynch which i am not against. Gets rid of unhelpful player with the chance of landing on a scum/anti-town player.

I mean 1st day lynches are usually from my experience mislynches town people.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes LC...chances are we do hit a townie. Why not get rid of an unhelpful player with more or less the same chance of landing a scum???
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:08 am

Post by Benmage »

magnus_orion wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Unvote Vote Zazier
Terrible.

Unvote Vote : Benmage.
I endorse this product/service

unvote, vote: Benmage

Explain how zazie's posts are "fluff", they look like legit questions to me.
She is overspamming the thread making reading it/catching up/ analyzing other people near impossible. I've already quoted a fluff post of hers. Even if a lot of it has significance the sheer overwhelming amount of posts is more of a detriment in my opinion because to many people are able to remain unnoticed and many others are forced into lurkyness because of the mass posts.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Benmage »

PhilyEc wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Unvote Vote Zazier
^Ignorance. With his scumdar and of genders. Unvote and join a wagon Ben.
Why do you keep just pushing this ‘join a wagon’ idea…
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Gorrad wrote:Benmage, I have turned my monitor upside down, and still it denies my attempts to find a grain of logic in your post. Are you honestly saying that Zazie is scum for posting too many significant posts?
If someone posted a encyclopedia it would have significant information, but no one would read it. All i was saying was even if it was significant it is still a distraction. I think a lot of her posts are insignificant, I was simply catering to the opinion of those who like her posts.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Dont be too upset i unvoted you zwet, i think your next on the policy lynch line right ABR??

just kidding but seriously, i answered that the totality of the posts is a distraction.

I mean her play isn't the worst, but when you see 7 or so Zaz posts in a row...is it really necessary?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:I like seeing her posts. I READ them. I think about them (maybe just briefly) and I move on. But I don't complain about them because they are helpful to the town. I'm trying to figure out why you can't see that... :shock:
Because i had to go through the most frustrating misunderstanding ever over a non-issue and i never wish it upon anyone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:08 am

Post by Benmage »

zwetschenwasser wrote:So... you believe Ben made a simple mistake?
Impossible... :P . what mistake? voting you/zazi?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

PhilyEc wrote: Zee has been lurking is out heavily aswell.
Is he posting in other games or something?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:
Gelus 1594 wrote:
Jebus has requested replacement, and has been replaced by Vi.
*waves*

I'll try to make a dent in reading this game tomorrow.
awesome
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote:Between ZEE and myk, I don't care which one of them goes today. They are both scummy in my eyes.

Unvote, Vote: mykonian
Let's see a proper vote count before I vote on this myk wagon. And no Mag, i didn't vote you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Benmage »

I don't buy the claim
vote mykonian
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Benmage »

So I had to catchup from page 67..this post is done chronologically so some thoughts to begin may change by the end.
Gorrad wrote: And yeah, KMD's pretty much summed up my thoughts. The wagon sucks. Tomorrow, regardless of the outcome, I want it remembered that I had no part in it. If y'all want to lynch, be my guest, I won't stop y'all. Obviously y'all see SOMETHING I don't, and maybe y'all are right. But I'm not involved.
Y’all y’all y’all…y’all y’all y’all!
Kmd4390 wrote: Gorrad is my top suspect and just showed that if he's scum, Myko is town who is about to be lynched and Gorrad doesn't want to be "wrong".
I agree it sounded like it was scum having inside information that myk is innocent and didn’t want to be aligned with it (if of course myk turns town) Seems like a pretty obvious poor move…maybe he really doesn’t like the wagon, and thinks it is scum driven. Since I don’t know Gorrad I can’t only assume newb mistake/bad play---scum if myk is town.
Gorrad wrote:In addition, let me clarify: I do not see the case, but considering how many people DO there's a decent chance that it's an error on my part. So I'm not supporting it because I don't think the case is a good one, and I'm not going against it because if I do and he flips scum, then that's major scum points.

Did I word that in a way that makes sense? It does to me at 2:30 AM.
Ehh, I’ve seen this as town, maybe he aint scum.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Kise wrote:
ZazieR wrote:I've made a case against Myko and I find him suspicious. However, I find ZEEnon more suspicious and therefore he has my vote.
Cool, but the rest of us don't find ZEE more suspicious, so at least lynch one of your other suspects today and we'll see about ZEE during D2.
ZEE was the
second
highest lynch wagon before the modkill. Are you saying that today's lynch is Myko and only Myko?
Looks like it… Zee got a lot of attention for being in active, shes back active and answering questions so I think some of the pressure has faded.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote: I'm a bit overwhelmed by a game with so many players and that moves so fast.

If I know I'm innocent, it's not hypocritical to suspect others who show signs of potentially being guilty. A professional player who bulks up naturally has valid reasons to suspect other large professional baseball players of using steroids.
Hmm. Actually, your comparison makes sense. I'm just trying to decide if it applies in mafia too though...
I don’t know how well it applies either, but I chuckled at the comparison.
Stephoscope wrote:
Kise wrote:Actually, not just coasting, but also IIOA & other [minor] posts have been made by you, Steph.

And about the steroid comparison: What if the other players also think you're using the juice?
I'd advise them to lynch ZEEnon, who I still think is most likely to be scum, then thank me for my help (assuming he's scum) and wonder if I really would have bussed him (somewhat WIFOM, but whatever)
Really still... that’s odd could you highlight exactly what about Zee makes him more scummy at this point in the game… I felt early suspicions were effectively answered.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Lamont, Wey, Stepho, and Starbuck:

What made you switch from ZEEnon to Myko?
Llama had a great case, was on him from whey back and I just felt convinced. On Myk I originally thought that his case was 100% fluff based on his null-tell behavior which he normally exhibits. When I saw that Llama had a strong case that he had pointed out from very early in the game, I deferred to that case.

I am also convinced by Zaze's case on Zee. I am an avid supporter of either lynch today.
This, tho not convinced of the Zee case as much as I was earlier.
Kairyuu wrote:@Llama: Ok.

myko-wagon is weak from what I have so far. Lamont-lynch is better. Lamont has STILL not addressed accusations against him, but NO ONE seems to want to call him on it except for me and magnus.
This is true. I think he asked for them to be restated(me aswell) and you said to view yourself in iso…doubt he did. This seems like a side tangent un important at the moment..feel free to keep pressuring Lamont, but the vote seems useless.
ortolan wrote:if I was feeling uncharitable I would say Kairyuu is trying to distance himself from a mislynch while tying himself to magnus_orion
Gorrad wrote:Er....Myko's claim.
Odd… did you somehow expect this claim or something… I know you felt him innocent, but myk being the day vig who killed mastin just checks out for you 100%...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Gorrad wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Er....Myko's claim.
Odd… did you somehow expect this claim or something… I know you felt him innocent, but myk being the day vig who killed mastin just checks out for you 100%...
I expected the claim, but not from Myko.
Are you saying here that you expected Mastin's killer to claim?

Earlier you also were pretty certain of Myko's innocence so you must of expected his eventual claim (as he hung at L-1ish) to be pro-town, but you didn't expect the two claims to be the same person i.e. myko....yet you totally believe Myko's claim. Am i right here?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Benmage »

ortolan wrote:
Benmage (1834) wrote:Odd… did you somehow expect this claim or something… I know you felt him innocent, but myk being the day vig who killed mastin just checks out for you 100%...
Nice try. I haven't even said I believed his claim yet, nor did I say I thought the theory about Kairyuu was the most likely to be correct one (I qualified it at the time as ZazieR pointed out).
This is a mistake on my part. This statement of mine is connected to Gorrad totally believing myk’s claim. I quoted your quote, but forgot to write anything about it. Basically I wanted to agree with the obvious distancing of Kairyuu.
ortolan wrote:
myk (1879) wrote:Would you mind if I didn't tell if I'm one shot or not?
I didn't ask.

This sounds convincing enough and I can't really fault his logic that he's walking dead after claiming vig. Sooooooooo...

Vote: Lamont_Cranston
What are you retarded? What if he’s scum who claimed the vig guy, so only the real vig knows he’s lying. If the real vig came forward than bam the scum have a good PR to knock out. I’m not saying this is true, but I think there are simply alternatives that you are overlooking.
Gorrad wrote:Myko, would you mind giving your flavor?
Yeah maybe we should get a full claim and see what happens… *ducks* (I don’t know the ins and outs of Death Note, so if this is a major no, no myb.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Gorrad wrote:Myko is, quite literally, on the verge of death. If he has anything to lose by claiming, I'd like to know.
Yeah obvious for this.

I agree with LC, lets hear who myk thinks is scum. I also don't think Mastin was 100% going to be the one lynched so myk definitely acted hastily. But I agree that Mastin's play was not helpful to the town. If I was the vig I'd of killed him way earlier....(Hmm thinking about being a day vig sounds to fun...kill during rvs?)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Benmage »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Sorry, I kinda forgot, but there isn't much to say at the moment because I think myk is a good choice and this game needs to move to day 2. I think he claimed vig so he wanted to out the person who really shot Mastin.
Agree
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Benmage »

You'll feel vindicated in death myk, that you were right and we were wrong. I love dying as town with people thinking i'm diehard scum and shoving it in their faces.

If you're town we'll learn from the plethora of information before us, and can re-examine your whole wagon. Regardless this day needs to end.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Benmage »

mykonian wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Myko
you are not telling me you actually believe Llama when he said that this was a conveniant claim...
How would you like it worded?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Benmage »

mykonian wrote:and those view people who say I was coasting through the game, please check the activity of the people on my wagon. You cant be missing this, as I can count a few people who have done little but bandwagonning.
name em

Votecount
mykonian - 12 (LlamaFluff, cateraction, Kise, magnus_orion, WeyounsLastClone, Stephoscope, Starbuck, MrBuddyLee, populartajo, Kairyuu, Benmage, mykonian)
ZEEnon - 2 (ZazieR, Lamont_Cranston)
Lamont_Cranston - 2 (Gorrad, ortolan)
Not voting: cateraction, mykonian, Vi, Skruffs, semioldguy, Seraphim, ZEEnon, Spolium, zwetschenwasser

I know it's a crappy line, but please stop overreacting.

With 24 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: Isn't it more constructive to see what you did wrong and improve your play?
Woah woah woah
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: Isn't it more constructive to see what you did wrong and improve your play?
Woah woah woah
You disagree?
Its a matter of opinion..one calls you scum, one calls you town. Can't please them all. Innocents are lynched in every game..people are always trying to improve they're play. People are dead confident sometimes and it feels good when you're vindicated turning town, thats all i'm saying.

Votecount
mykonian - 12 (LlamaFluff, cateraction, Kise, magnus_orion, WeyounsLastClone, Stephoscope, Starbuck, MrBuddyLee, populartajo, Kairyuu, Benmage, mykonian)
ZEEnon - 2 (ZazieR, Lamont_Cranston)
Lamont_Cranston - 2 (Gorrad, ortolan)
Not voting: cateraction, mykonian, Vi, Skruffs, semioldguy, Seraphim, ZEEnon, Spolium, zwetschenwasser

If you don't take this seriously, I'll kick you.

With 24 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: No, it really doesn't.
again preference/opinion related
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise wrote: First name that comes to mind is Benmage. He voted Zazie out of dislike for her style, and considered her an annoyance.

Vote: Benmage

Quite early, but Zazie's death hints me to him having a hand in it. As for cat'... Not sure if he had much interaction with anyone. I'll re-read later.
I’m not gonna lie, if any town had to die I’m glad it’s her. That being said I had nothing to do with it, I’m not scum/kira/shingami or any other anti town party death note holder thing.
Lamont_Cranston wrote: Now we know death notes kill at night and it appears there are two in play right now?
Kmd4390 wrote:Guess it's total posts and not just that player. Kise, it's almost like you knew that was about to happed ("FIRST, SECOND")
That was weird… has hell, maybe a requirement?
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Sure. Right now I'm collecting my note sheets. Looks like 3 death notes. :(
At least 3 so far, I wouldn’t limit it just yet.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Kise wrote: Other thoughts are that the two kills are from the other 2 (possible) Shinigami. I would favor the idea that Shinigami are responsible for Cat & Zazie's deaths.
@Myk:
What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any evidence to offer us that would support this?
I don’t understand…so we lynched Myk, got rid of his Death note but he is still in the game… maybe because he still has the option of receiving Death notes…I doubt he’s going to be very supportive or even shares the same town win condition. Thus I think anything he really says shouldn’t be taken in absolute.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote: I don't like
Gorrad
but what burns me is how he plays "out in the open, in your face" scummy. He looked especially bad at the end of D1.
Ehh I don’t know if it’s the strongest scum tell.. I’ma call it, Gorrad = VT.
LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote Stephoscope
(I need a good shortening of this name)

I am more convinced then yesterday that Zee is town.

Sometime tonight or tomorrow I will have reasoning as to why we should be killing Steph
W.t.f….
Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote Stepho
because I don't think anyone is going to support a ThAd lynch although I stand by my statement that he is 40% likely to be scum.
Why the vote for Stepho…
LlamaFluff wrote: Also kise voting ben really makes me need to reread both of those. Llama has the willies over what happened there
I didn’t see why either.
magnus_orion wrote:@KMD:
Kise's blatant reasoning off the nightkill, along with his confusing and vague reasoning for suspecting shinigami were responsible for the kills.
To me this suggests that he is implicty saying that neither nightkill was from a scum faction. Since a scum faction is extremely likely, the fact that soon afterwards someone died, suggests that kise may know who targetted what.
In addition to this^^^^Kise’s first and second thing also gave me pause..he may have had inside info. Plus his no support vote for me… I don’t much about, but I am wary of his play.
Kairyuu wrote:Note 1: I didn't get around to reading during Night.

Note 2: I don't really care. I'm gonna jump into D2 as if it's a new game entirely.
Gogo honesty
Vi wrote: Benmage 2008 looks transparently scummy.
Uhh a little more here chief?
Kairyuu wrote: Keep this in mind as we progress. myko is not to be ignored.
Agree
populartajo wrote: WTF? Dude, Zazier is obviously an antitown kill. Why are you glad that she died?
Its a game, i found her play annoying.

I think LC’s case on ZEE is pretty solid. Reading the banter between LC and MO is making my head hurt. It reminds me of when Zaz and I went back and forth…not fun.

Kise seems pretty ridiculous, why is he soft claiming a connection…
vote Kise

@Zwet anything found tracking?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Benmage »

ZEEnon wrote:

I just got back into the city after a very tiresome trip.
I don't have the energy to read through this day in it's entirety, but I did catch this:
Benmage wrote:I think LC’s case on ZEE is pretty solid.
Here Benmage says the case on me is pretty solid, (which it ISN'T, by the way) and then ...
Benmage wrote:Kise seems pretty ridiculous, why is he soft claiming a connection… vote Kise
Suddenly he pops a vote for Kise! For what? A connection? Who cares ... ?

Now time to sleep .. z-z-z ...
Doesn't have time to read the entirety but is willing to cast a quick vote on me...seems scummy. She missed but there are a few points agaisnt Kise, so I don't view my vote as comming from left field. I wouldn't be opposed to a Zee lynch if thats what she really desires, but I am more worried about Kise atm.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why the vote for Stepho…
See my Day 1 posts.
Lame, it would be a lot easier for someone who finds a person scummy to sum up the reasons than to have a third person sipher through their posts to pick out or at a few aspects…especially since I’m not re-reading 80 pages and looking at iso doesn’t get the full context or scope of things, but I concede the point.

Looking at you, Kmd in iso is funny. I had forgotten about our little banter. Still think I’m scum?
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:What is your reason for coming out with this roleclaim?
I second this question and I don't think I believe Zwet.
^^Here is the very first time you quote Stepho or reference him or anything and it appears in is done so in agreement.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:Kmd and ZEEnon: If zwet is lying, what do you think his alignment is?
No read yet.
^^Second.

Just to note. You open voting for me. Then switch to Spolium and attack him briefly but namely on the name hinting idea. You than switch your attention to Gorrad:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Kise wrote:
Gorrad wrote:I'd also like to throw out (to see what people think) the possibility of a mass flavor-claim.
I want to say GTFO.. but first let me ask what do you really think will be achieved by us doing this?
HOLY SHIT I MISSED THIS.

Guys, I found another scum. Gorrad.
You then vote him like 3 times.

You finally switch to myk, because you’re ready to end day one., but two posts later you vote Zeenon and don’t give an explanation.

Back to Stepho, many moons later we get this post:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote: Well, with mykonian, let me be clear: I am not at all convinced he's scum. But comments from others about how he seemed like he was coasting through the game, and providing information not analysis, were not without merit.

But as for ZEEnon, he had that "What. The Hell." post, he hasn't followed through on at least two promises to post, and he's seemed overly defensive in his responses to you. And, as I said before, I have townreads on several others on the ZEEnon wagon.
This is the switch I don't understand at all. So, explain. Why'd you switch to Myko from ZEEnon?
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Lamont, Wey, Stepho, and Starbuck:

What made you switch from ZEEnon to Myko?
I said way back in one of my walls o text that I find them both suspicious and I don't care which one is lynched. The votes are going for Myko so I switched over.
Yep. Saw that when I read you in isolation. Stepho is the one I'm concerned with.
The wagon has been on mykonian, and I am suspicious enough of him (I mentioned reasons why before) that I think he is a worthy lynch. I would rather lynch him than risk a player I think is town being lynched. However, I will absolutely shift my vote to ZEEnon if his lynch looks like a possibility.
OH REALLY

All I see on Myko is this:
Stephoscope wrote:I would just like to mention that I find the people in ZEEnon's wagon to seem more trustworthy than the people in mykonian's wagon.

I'm not at all sticking up for mykonian, as I kind of see the case against him too. I'm just saying...take a look and see if you agree.
All you've said on Myko is that the people on his wagon aren't trustworthy. You do mention that you "kind of see the case against him", but that's about it.
Maybe this ^^^^ was a glaring scum post for you…I just don’t see it. I’m not sold.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote: I'm a bit overwhelmed by a game with so many players and that moves so fast.

If I know I'm innocent, it's not hypocritical to suspect others who show signs of potentially being guilty. A professional player who bulks up naturally has valid reasons to suspect other large professional baseball players of using steroids.
Hmm. Actually, your comparison makes sense. I'm just trying to decide if it applies in mafia too though...
But BAM! Maybe you don’t find him scummy either…

Nothing really new on this..you rejoin the myk wagon.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote Stepho
because I don't think anyone is going to support a ThAd lynch although I stand by my statement that he is 40% likely to be scum.
And here is the vote to refresh all our memories….I didn’t see a strong case at all, I saw you jump around a lot…for myk you only really wagoned. How do you feel about ZEE, Gorrad, Thad/Spolium and myself. All people you previously voted for. Of whom, Stetho is not one. It is an odd jump, I don’t see your case, and I don’t like how if you do find others more scummy you won’t attack them, but yield already so early into a new day.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

mykonian wrote:ok, you are going way too fast.

someone wanted to know my win condition. I have to have a deathnote at the end of the seventh day, so I can leave to my own world with it, and live. There are two things to that: I want a seventh day, and I want to have a deathnote then. In general, I am nothing but a storage place for a deathnote, as I cant use them without hurting my own chances.

I have reason to believe there are more shinigami, yes.

and I act as a rolecop, and that helps me with looking for a deathnote. zazie didn't have one. :(
I don't understand Death Note but should we trust him as an exposed Shinigami? I thought they can be good too, or perform good acts..no clue, but should we believe anything he offers?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Benmage wrote:
mykonian wrote:ok, you are going way too fast.

someone wanted to know my win condition. I have to have a deathnote at the end of the seventh day, so I can leave to my own world with it, and live. There are two things to that: I want a seventh day, and I want to have a deathnote then. In general, I am nothing but a storage place for a deathnote, as I cant use them without hurting my own chances.

I have reason to believe there are more shinigami, yes.

and I act as a rolecop, and that helps me with looking for a deathnote. zazie didn't have one. :(
I don't understand Death Note but should we trust him as an exposed Shinigami? I thought they can be good too, or perform good acts..no clue, but should we believe anything he offers?
Well we can certainly begin by using his role peeks don't you think? He is totally unkillable and if he turns out to be genuine we can try to get him a death note on the 7th day if possible...
I'm just worried that if he's lying to us to drag us along. I am doubtful he'd be helping scum, but I dont overlook it as a possibility. How are we as town suppose to get him a death note? I question if other Shin have the same win condition (note by day 7)Otherwise they could maybe trade it and get it back(not sure how his win condition will unravel)

As town I doubt we have the ability to organize a note to give him...we always destroy upon contact... I'd believe his only chance would be to receive it from scum. The only reasoning for scum to give up a note in my opinion would be if he was feeding false information to the town. They'd also only probably do that if the win conditions were seperate wherein day 7 comes along Myk ascends but the game doesn't end...he wins, but we play on(not sure if we play on for 2nd place or something or still a win)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote:@Benmage and Lamont: No. Flat out no. If we have the ability to locate a death note then we will NOT be giving it to a confirmed Shinigami. We will be destroying it as fast as we possibly can. We do NOT know what happens to the death note myko holds when he fulfills his win con, and we do not know if he is even telling the truth about his win condition. It is very possible that he is lying about his win con, and wants to take a death note late in the game just so that he can pass it off, hiding it from us again extremely late in the game when it might be enough to ruin our chances. We will NOT be attempting to give him a death note at ANY point.
Yeah this was pretty much what I was getting at as well. I don't think we should trust the guy very much either. You mentioned this yesterday, or earlier so your opinion has already been wieghed imo, let's here from some others on the issue (although logically i think it is clear-cut and the safest to to agree with you...and me)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: Yeah, that was it. His switch to Myko made no sense. And his response seemed scummy.
Fair enough, but he based on the work of others imo. A lot of us sorta wagon’d onto myk because of others pressure without giving much information. We put our personal scum targets on the backburner, not forgetting about them but going with the popular vote. You included.
Kmd4390 wrote: you were even worse in Mafia 91 as town.
Ouch, but a lot of town people believed me to be town, so sorry if you are making improper reads.(again)

And with myk, he can give the information whatever I’m sure if he does out scum/death note holders it probably will be true, because as we lynch them I assume he has the chance to receive the note(or is that only if he votes aswell??) but if this is the case and we see a Dnote dropped and not destroyed he must be re-lynched before day 7(maybe even instantly incase he lied about win condition).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Death note wagons can also have scum to inherit the note. :(
I know.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In fact... I think it will be quite telling to those who consistently vote on every wagon. I think scum mmay be more inclined this game to be wagon pushers than remaining aloof in the background on the chance they get a note.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote: Ok Wey
Oh, btw, my read on you is town aligned. ;)
Why?
magnus_orion wrote:Nope. Don't see it.
I see you saying that the town should try to help the win condition of someone who's claimed win condition directly conflicts with that of the towns. When this is pointed out, you are upset, and retract it, as if you didn't already realize this to begin with, which, if it was the case, suggests you aren't town. If you did realize it, it suggests you aren't town as well. Its honestly a no win situation for you. It was scummy no matter how you look at it.
I didn’t see it as the most scummiest thing. An illogical conclusion sure, I was skeptical myself but unsure. A few others people explanation/interpretations helped clear it up.
Gorrad wrote: However, Mykonian now has a vested interest in lynching scum, as in doing so he has a shot at getting another note. So I'm all in favor of trusting him.
To a degree.
Gorrad wrote:
Vote: Magnus_orion

Scum can hand off death notes? News to me!
They can be passed via what the note said. I’d assume all notes are the same.
Stephoscope wrote:
Vote: Kmd4390
with the understanding that if he's scum, ZEEnon probably isn't.
Whys this a conclusion?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise wrote: Evidence of vigilantes... where?
The note said the kills occurred at night, and Mastin was day killed..I’m thinking day vig personally.
ortolan wrote:
Vi (2154) wrote:Starbuck continues to make posts that are devoid of useful information.
This is
such
an easy reason for scum to give. You really are showing all the signs that make me increasingly confident you're scum.
Meh I think Orts attack on Vi is pretty baseless.
ortolan wrote:I need to read Steph (purely based on Llama's case) and Kise also
So it seems.
Kise wrote:Read MBL in iso for a good laugh.

Vote: MrBuddyLee

Compared to the bustling activity he's giving the Wheel of Time thread, I'd say it's healthy to believe something isn't right about him here.
Indeed, I think I’ve asked him a couple times why he just votes and doesn’t give an explanation only to receive no answer and get another no-content vote several days later. Doesn’t at all check out to the WoT game, although his allegiance in that game is unknown.

If it wasn’t Kise bringing this up, I’d probably be for this wagon.
mykonian wrote:
vote MBL

what if:

my bandwagon was lead by scum?
Makes sense to me considering scum are going to want to be on the lynch wagon to get a chance to receive dropped notes.
Vi wrote:Need to review L_C, although that's probably not going to be a pleasant experience.
pfft, you are a barave brave soul.

I agree with your read on Kai, was a little tunneled but I’ve seen him do it before.*cough* at me *cough*
ortolan wrote:
Vi (2179) wrote:2) Speaking on a personal level, I have absolutely no apprehensions about getting you out of my life. Replacing into this game was a colossal mistake on my part, in part because I never wanted to play another game with you after Election Mafia.
I feel entirely mutual about this actually, I'll do you a favour.

Mod: please replace me
Lame. Grow up.
magnus_orion wrote:Vi, I should probably let you know that kise is quickly rising to my top suspect during this conversation. The speculation is merely to get him to continue to speak.
That said, if he fails to provide a reasonable answer to my last question, I'm going to assume he came to the conclusion based on inside information and that he's scum or a shinigami.
Indeed, he is acting strange.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

So....vote Kise people..??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote: @all: Kise almost definitely does not have a death note, which means, scum or not, we don't need to lynch him now. Priority is hitting one of the remaining death notes. Lynching Kise will not accomplish this.
Maybe he’s a member of the scum team that knows they didn’t do the killing, knew the death note requirements so thought it was probably a vig.
Kairyuu wrote:Yes. I did just say that we don't need to kill scum.
Wow.
Kairyuu wrote: I repeat, Kise cannot have a death note. Lynching him is sub-optimal regardless of alignment.
I don’t agree with this logic.
Kairyuu wrote:since the likelyhood is that he was the one who killed Mastin, during the Day
Also disagree with this.
Kairyuu wrote:. Also, if any of them DO have that type of win con, optimal play would be to stop using the note they have, to increase the probability of getting to the Day that they need to.
Unless they killed someone who was pressuring them.
Kairyuu wrote:That's not what I'm arguing though magnus. My point was that if we think we've found scum then we should lynch them in the hopes of them having a death note, but if there is strong evidence to support both them being scum AND them NOT having a death note, then lynching them would not be in our best interest. Instead, taking note of who they are for a later lynch (when they might have been given one) would be a MUCH better play. That is the situation I believed we had with Kise. I am still reasonably certain of his being scum, but now there is no evidence to support that he is not holding a death note, so I support lynching him once again.
I still disagree here, unless we have several glaring scum which is going to be unlikely. Therefore to save mislynching any glaring scum regardless of note holding or not should be killed.
Lamont_Cranston wrote: I have to admit the MBL catch was an awesome post.
What catch?
Starbuck wrote:
Vote: Kise
Woah, why forcing the L-1 so freaking quickly.
Kise wrote:You and me both know that there is no claim good enough to get unvoted. Unless I fakeclaimed doc... hmm...
W.t.f
Kise wrote: Town needs to check with zwet regarding his supposed tracking ability;
Ya I got this.
magnus_orion wrote: Like fish.
Deer.
Kairyuu wrote:Also, everybody take note that myko acting exactly as expected. For the rest of the game, we should consider the votes required to lynch to be X less than the given number, where X is the number of Shinigami who have had their death notes taken and burned (at this point, X=1, obviously).
I agree.

Unvote only because I want a claim, not for that weak unvote by L_C.

And yes if he doesn’t claim and turns town he’s just a selfish immature bad town player and I will note to avoid games with him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Benmage »

meant to
unvote
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Uh.. who died?

Er... Kise. Sorry about that.

Carry on!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote:I actually didn't realize it was L-1 or I wouldn't have voted and given him a chance to claim.

The thread was moving pretty quick about that time.
Pay attention before voting, what if you had hammered…
Kairyuu wrote: @myko: Just to confirm, you were lying about killing Mastin, correct?
This.
Gorrad wrote:What townie would kill someone off before a claim? For that matter, what scum would kill someone that close to lynch?

I'm ruling that as a delayed Note kill with /impeccible/ timing.
Kairyuu wrote:@Kmd: Aye, but Mastin was the only other daykill. I highly doubt that Gorrad is right, especially since the gunshot flavor is consistant with Mastin's death.
Was Mastin the leading vote at the time of his death? Maybe the day-vig has the option, maybe like an executioner(maybe even a scum role)…to kill the leading lynchee and reset the day.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Poor play by Kise too... why so abstinent in claiming that role?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Star, you made it L-1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Eh, got it...still be careful.

Vote MBL
noway that can be town play. Anyone have a town meta of his?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh wow, didnt even look but there is a 40 min gap between starbucks quote one liner and vote post on Kise after myks vote making it L-2.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:
magnus_orion 2283 wrote:Starbuck's excuse makes sense, and frankly, it was an akward thing to lie about.
This.
magnus_orion wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:MBL, it has been pointed out that you are deliberately lurking in this game. Your quick appearance with only a few votes also proves this.

Could you please explain why? :shock:
Actually, it doesn't. Nice try though.
Still, MBL, and a few others, need to post more.
Yes it has. He’s active elsewhere on the site, and barely contributing here. Half his posts are baseless votes.
Lamont_Cranston wrote: Moar MBL votes please.
/fixed
MrBuddyLee wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:He has been actively posting in another game and lurking here and he needs to explain why.

Moar MBL votes please.
Nothing says desperation wagon quite like the use of hackneyed internet memes.
Because attacking miniscule nothingness is cooler than answer questions.
MrBuddyLee wrote:If you're interested in town meta on me, you'll find it in Wheel of Time soon enough when I get NKed. Years of experience have taught me that if I make vocal cases too early, I die N1/N2. Better to vote correctly and accumulate more data before shooting my wad, so to speak.
If you’re hinting that you’ll drop town in that game, you’ve played nothing like that game here.
LlamaFluff wrote:FWIW, this is the same way ive seen MBL play as town in a different game before he went into jackal ownage mode on day three or so.

Why did everyone just ignore what I have on steph so far? Just waiting for me to put a little bow on it? You can add the what... third? Fourth? mindless wagon he has been on for his last post too.
It was an analysis, but it didn’t scream scum, plus not a whole lot to pick apart and talk about…just a post analysis.
Lamont_Cranston wrote: 3) I AM pointing out that ALL OF A SUDDEN he posting a TON. This IS an indication that he was deliberately lurking.

/fixed
Didn’t he admit to this?? Suggesting that it is his way of flying under the radar surviving a little, gathering information and than attacking etc etc…
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

magnus_orion wrote: Actually, benmage, who first posted against MBL, and has since faded into the background, should answer this question too.
One lynch at a time, I’m down to hang all the lurkers, I hate lurkers. MBL’s play was glaringly different and which made him stick out, that and not only was he lurking but when he would post it tended to be a random vote with no explanation.(unhelpful)

@All the talk about the game flying *quivers* at the thought of mastin and zazier still playing.
Lamont_Cranston wrote: LOL. A solid streak and of course Kise played brilliantly, nobody should of been on his wagon at all. :roll:

w/e
I suppose I failed here too, but he was what.. L-1, lotta people thought he was scum.
magnus_orion wrote: That's fine, last time I checked, though, mbl was voicing his suspicions, just not
why
Ya since when the last two days.. pages 92 and on… because there was what, pressure being applied to him. He replaced someone said at page 42…what happened during those 50 pages… His posts are massive separations, look at him in iso.

I think Stepho may have mentioned something along these lines earlier, but I think we have town wrongfully accusing town atm. Namely L_C and M_O, although if either does get lynched I think it’ll be safe to suggest the other is from an opposing faction because these two have butted heads all game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

Whose lurking hard anyways?? ThAdmiral (i'd be down to lynch him ) Skruffs(no clue on this guy) and some people who could post more, like Wey...is Ort being replaced?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

magnus_orion wrote: @ benmage: Wait, you think we're both townies, but if one of us flips town, you think the other is scum? WTF?
Yes, because individually I don’t think either of you are scum. You have both acted somewhat scummy for different reasons, but I think you guys will probably checkout town. Thus the “town attacking town” thing…but you two have been so at odds with one another I wouldn’t be surprised for you two to be on opposing factions is all I’m getting at.
magnus_orion wrote:
HOS: benmage

"Let's lynch all the lurkers" doesn't sit well with me.
Lurking isn't a scumtell. Only active lurking is.
I hate lurkers, they’ve lost games for me. I will always try and lynch them and always do. This in addition to useless players.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Benmage »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Benmage wrote:I hate lurkers, they’ve lost games for me. I will always try and lynch them and always do. This in addition to useless players.
Benmage, can you please give us a rundown of the useless players and lurkers in this game and rank them in order of who you'd most and least like to see lynched? Is there anyone you find scummy besides the lurkers and useless players?

Also, have you ever caught scum before when you've been town? Can you please provide a link to confirm?
Lol go fuck yourself. I vig'd the mafia godfather KoC in mini 758 if it pleases your holiness.

Inactive/lurkers:
Skruffs
Zwet
ThAdmiral
WeyounsLastClone
Seraphim
(ortolan)
Useless players:
Zwet
Kmd4390 wrote:
Mod
, I voted Stepho about a week ago.
All the votes got reset when kise was killed.
ThAdmiral wrote: Wait on, I'm not lurking I'm trying to catch up!
If you guys would stop adding 10 pages every time I look at the thread that would help as well!
The game has slowed a tremendous amount since its original speed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote:On that lurker list, Zwet is currently V/LA for this month. He's modding one of my other games. Just saying, he made it known he was going to be V/LA in multiple places.
For a whole month... and one isn't replaced by this? Who signs up knowing they're going away for a month...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
mykonian wrote:Hey, I'm dead anyway.

so can I propose a zwet policy lynch?
I wouldn't mind that.
I would. It would detract from lynching Lamont-scum. Lynching Lamont-scum is a good idea, and that is what we're doing.
And if L_C checks out town than what?
Starbuck wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:And you wouldn't mind a zwet policy lynch, why?
Experiences with him in other games. It really seems like he goes out of the way to make things even harder on everyone else when it should be cut and dry.
Yep.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Benmage »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Benmage wrote:And if L_C checks out town than what?
What the hell does this mean? Either you make an argument that Lamont is town or you don't. Don't go asking us what to do if he comes up town this twilight... that's scummy as hell.
Damn dude chill out, it wasn’t even posed at you. I asked it for this reason:
Kairyuu wrote: @Benmage: If he flips town then I was wrong. Simple as that. I doubt it will happen, but on the off chance that it does it just means I need to reevaluate some of my reads.
I wanted to see what he had to say. My reasoning is a policy lynch is better than a mislynch.
mykonian wrote: The wagon seems to be on small things. For example, the 0/5 argument simply sucks.
QFT
mykonian wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:@myko: My case has nothing to do with that. My case was presented D1 via my 2-3 catch-up posts as well as the early stages before Mastin was shot. Given that he has either denied doing things he's been accused of (blatant ad hom) or ignored the cases against him entirely. He even stated flat out that he was going to ignore everything I brought against him "for the good of the town." He's scummy as hell, and needs to be lynched pronto.
it just means that the reasons some people are on it are fishy, and because of that the wagon is fishy, plus that it is on a player that has given opinions. He is towny as heaven.
I agree completely, kai’s case on L_C seems quite different than M_O’s disagreements with him, and yet both and several others are voting him. Like I said before, scum are going to want to be on the lynching wagon to get a chance to receive a dropped note.
MrBuddyLee wrote: The 0-for-5 argument is correct.
Correct or not the point is it “sucks” it isn’t a glaring scum tell. Again, many people were on the Kise wagon, he was L-1. He looked scummy, I wouldn’t say all the people on the wagon were anti-town, but I’m sure we can look at it and analysis some that were.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote MBL
. It's the most likely lynch of the scummy players because no one is interested in voting ThAd and only Llama is interested in voting Stepho.
Mmm seeing this as a possibility.

@MOD
would it be possible to put a votecount on the top of page 91? Essentially right before kise dies.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Benmage »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I think I got roleblocked last night...
So by this post he's admitting to actively lurking or what....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Benmage »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:@Steph - one thing you need to realize is that im always town. I think ive been lynched twice in about 25 games. You also are applying something along the lines of "too townie" here. I am scum since no one is calling me scum, it must means my partners are calling me town. See the logic fail there? Should I just call you scum some more since you wagon isnt growing, it means that your buddies are still trying to get someone else lynched instead.

@kmd - You are calling both Steph and MBL scum IIRC, who is scummier and why?
Unvote; Vote: LlamaFluff
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

^^^^Mispost
Stephoscope wrote:Actually, you'll notice that I appealed to everyone else to give their opinions on whether it should have been assumed that the scum and the Shinigami would have been in contact. No one has answered me yet.
I did not assume this. You’re saying Llama did. I think I read somewhere that in the actually Death Note, Shin and Kira were in contract. Seeing as I have no knowledge of this back history I wouldn’t assume that. Someone who did have back knowledge could make that assumption. I don’t think it is a scum tell.

MrBuddyLee is a good guy.
MrBuddyLee wrote:I have reason to believe this statement is utterly false.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote: LlamaFluff
What was I thinking, he’s totally useful.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Huh, that was a mispost.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Benmage »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Well, woohoo. We should be totally proud that we made a 100 whopping pages in less than 2 gameplay days.
Mod, is Skruffs still playing?
Well crap, didn't know you were too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

V/LA till sunday.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

[quote="MrBuddyLee"]
* The eponymous BattleBenmage, voting me because I'm "a lurker"
[quote]
Yeah sure, we can go with that as the reason.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Blah failed.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Benmage »

magnus_orion wrote:The best way to approach a miller claim is simply accept they are going to come up scum to investigations, and put them under greater scrutiny than normal. That said, the flavor and role name to reinforce the idea of a miller would be helpful.
This.

It also probably would not be the safest thing to have them survive to endgame.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote: I see no reason the claimer should live.
Kmd4390 wrote:I'd be willing to lynch SSK or ThAd right now.
Agree with both. Think we can conjure anything off of orts previous play?
magnus_orion wrote: Wait, what?
So your saying we should not focus on it, and just kill him for it, without any consideration? Are you insane?
HOS: Lamont
Didn’t Kmd more or less just say the same thing too…stop tunneling L_C is isn’t helpful.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:34 am

Post by Benmage »

MafiaSSK wrote: Aiber and apparently I'm a mystery to everyone around me. But I don't turn up as scum always I can turn up other things as well.
I don't like the Miller claim, nor this statement.
Vote MafiaSSK
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Anyone have any knowledge on how Ort feels about Millers? If many think its best to auto-claim Miller...well...he clearly did not.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Benmage »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Benmage wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote: Aiber and apparently I'm a mystery to everyone around me. But I don't turn up as scum always I can turn up other things as well.
I don't like the Miller claim, nor this statement.
Vote MafiaSSK
Why?
The Miller claim seems a bit difficult to swallow alone. Add in you turn up as other variances other than scum. I don't know...seems a bit sketchy.

I googled your Aiber claim. Says the guy is a Con-artist. Okay maybe a Miller...I don't know, you don't have any abilities/night actions?

Votecount
Stephoscope - 4 (Llamafluff, magnus_orion, Kairyuu, Kmd4390)
MafiaSSK - 4 (Lamont_Cranston, Benmage, Stephoscope, Gorrad)
Lamont - 3 (MrBuddyLee, Starbuck, populartajo)
LlamaFluff - 2 (Zwetchenwasser, Stephoscope)
MrBuddyLee - 1 (mykonian)
Starbuck - 1 (Vi)
Skruffs - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
Not voting: MafiaSSK, Skruffs, Seraphim, ZEEnon, ThAdmiral

With 20 alive, it's 11 to lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Benmage »

[quote="zwetschenwasser"][/quote]
Why does he even bother to play these games.
When do we get to policy lynch him?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Sigh.
Do you think you're play benefits the town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:
magnus_orion 2656 wrote:In any event, I'm against the idea that we lynch him for the claim alone. That is hasty, rash, and opportunistic.
I heavily endorse this product or service, and frankly think every last one of you on the wagon is out of your respective minds. (and/or scum)
Well if he turns out to be who he claims to be we can look at the wagon and maybe have some more info in finding scum. I don’t think there have been any better leads or better cases out there/put forth.
LlamaFluff wrote: Call me naive, but I think higher of the mod. The right* thought process from the mod standpoint is "I want to include a miller, who fits as a miller, oh no one, I shouldnt put a miller in this game." Also, if Aiber is a miller, I would of expected Wedy to be a miller too, and we never had that claim. If someone even starts to argue "well Wedy could be a theif" I will slap them. Con artist is a criminal, theif is a criminal, both characters where introduced at the same time, employed by the same person, I dont see only one being a miller.
I’m confused here. Are you saying Aiber/Wedy are criminals and so are Kira or Pro-Kira…basically not of the town win condition (since I don’t know Death Note and may be wording this incorrectly)
LlamaFluff wrote: Con people trick people into thinking they are good, not bad. I would believe a con man being a GF over a miller. I just think this claim stinks flavor wise.
So you’re saying Aiber could be the GF?
magnus_orion wrote:
Gorrad wrote:If Aiber was good at his job, and a miller is someone who seems to be bad when they're actually good. Tell me, what kind of conman would TRY to have people get a guilty on him?
One that's trying to convince yotsuba he's on their side.
I don’t know sounds like a traitor role or something…but miller does seem to be a stretch.
LlamaFluff wrote:I do believe everyone thinks logically (which has got me into trouble a few times, but it helps me a WHOLE lot more). Pushing a miller into a game where it does not fit well is not logical. In a game with two people working on it, I am sure that they can find someone better, or just of make Aiber VT.
What..Aiber went from GF, to VT…what qualifies people for “scum” in this game….
Lamont_Cranston wrote: Ok, I have to disagree on the flavor here. I think that because a conman IS bad he would come up miller to investigation (even though he was working for good). Still SSK can easily be scum here because it could be a safeclaim...
So you think the Aiber/Conman claim logically could be a Miller…
Vi wrote:Evidently this SSK lynch is serious. Not surprisingly, Starbuck places the L-2 vote (not L-1), and not surprisingly, there are virtually no solid reasons behind her vote.
It is serious, and like I said before scum are going to want to be on lynch wagons. So pay particular attention to those comming in late...Kairyuu, Starbuck etc.
magnus_orion wrote: ad hom is scummy.
Eh, not true.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Benmage »

LlamaFluff wrote: If I made this game Aiber would very likely be VT, he is a very minor character, yet pro-town. Fits VT very well. Also having a death note is scum in this game. Potentially having a note also is scum, just scum that can not kill.
So to conclude you don't believe Aiber would be a Miller (logically)
Where would you place Wedy, other than pro-town...VT as well?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

magnus_orion wrote:Also, ad hom is scummy. yada yada yada Therefore, ad hom is scummy.
Again no. Ad hom, or insults stem from emotional frustration in discussion. I do it all day as town.

Votecount
MafiaSSK - 9 (Lamont_Cranston, Benmage, Stephoscope, Gorrad, populartajo, LlamaFluff, Kmd4390, Kairyuu. Starbuck)
Stephoscope -1 (magnus_orion)
Lamont - 1 (MrBuddyLee)
LlamaFluff - 1 (Zwetchenwasser)
MrBuddyLee - 1 (mykonian)
Starbuck - 1 (Vi)
Skruffs - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
Not voting: MafiaSSK, Skruffs, Seraphim, Sir Tornado, ThAdmiral

A notebook...?

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Benmage wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: If I made this game Aiber would very likely be VT, he is a very minor character, yet pro-town. Fits VT very well. Also having a death note is scum in this game. Potentially having a note also is scum, just scum that can not kill.
So to conclude you don't believe Aiber would be a Miller (logically)
Where would you place Wedy, other than pro-town...VT as well?
Yes, flavor does not put him at miller.
What is so hard about seeing a conman as bad to
appearances
but good in
actuality
?? Miller fits but his claim does not fit the flavor and thus we have him caught. :wink:
I still say that I don't want to lynch him without a read.
There is insufficient evidence to lynch with just the claim, imo.
Magnus, it definitely seems like you're holding out because you don't want to lynch your scum buddy.
Either that or he is trying to score townie points by looking good being off the wagon (he could be scum or town doing this).
This is what I was thinking too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Can you rephrase why he's 40% scum, not sure i get the math...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Benmage »

ThAdmiral wrote: Also I forgot to add zwet to my "would not be happy to lynch list" earlier.
This
And, anyone else notice how MBL has fallen off the map?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #133) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm so lost in all this flavor talk...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (isolation #134) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Benmage »

I think if not SSK, MBL should be the lynch of the day.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2786 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Wow...wey is so useless.

Geeze, i didn't think steph was so scummy.. I'll have to look at her in iso.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Benmage »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
BenMage wrote: Wow...wey is so useless.
Why, thanks!
One fluff post every few days..is useless.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #137) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote:Can someone please summarize the case on Stepho? I was reading along when it happened but its been a few days and I think we all could use a refresher.
I haven't read him in iso to catch it myself...If someone wants to bullet since the deadline is approaching that could be nice.

I'll vote him now, just to get this claim thing going. Unvote
vote Stepho

Votecount
Stephoscope -8 (magnus_orion, Kmd4390, Lamont Cranston, Kairyuu, Vi, MafiaSSK, LlamaFluff, Benmage)
MafiaSSK -4 (Stephoscope, Gorrad, populartajo, Starbuck)
Lamont - 1 (MrBuddyLee)
Millar13 - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
NoLynch -1 (mykonian)
Not voting: Millar13, Seraphim, Sir Tornado, ThAdmiral

If you're L, you have my full respect and admiration.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #138) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote
vote MafiaSSK
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #139) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:@Fluffy: If that's the case, then my vote is misplaced.

The problem here is that I also don't like the SSK wagon.

Unvote: Stephoscope
Vote: Starbuck
(L-10)

I'll switch over at deadline if I have to, but I don't want to.

(43)
This is a waste. Starbuck clearly isn't the lynch target. Seems like we have a lot of people ready to wagon once that deadline hits. Seems like an excuse for Kira to hop on a wagon late so that they can get in the runnings for a Death Note. This is totally scummy imo.

FoS Vi

Votecount
MafiaSSK -9 (Stephoscope, Gorrad, populartajo, Starbuck, Benmage, LlamaFluff, Kmd4390, Kairyuu, magnus_orion)
Stephoscope -2 (Lamont Cranston, MafiaSSK)
Lamont - 1 (MrBuddyLee)
Millar13 - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
NoLynch -1 (mykonian)
Starbuck -1 (Vi)
Not voting: Millar13, Seraphim, Sir Tornado, ThAdmiral

The real battle starts now...

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:
Benmage 2825 wrote:This is a waste. Starbuck clearly isn't the lynch target. Seems like we have a lot of people ready to wagon once that deadline hits.
Seems like an excuse for Kira to hop on a wagon late so that they can get in the runnings for a Death Note.
This is totally scummy imo.

FoS Vi
Wouldn't it make more sense to jump on a wagon at the first opportunity and be
ensured
a chance at any potential Death Note? Basically like what you (and a few others) did.
They could both be interpreted as scummy…though one can look at other things. Consistency, putting forth arguments for the vote. All you did was give an excuse to get your vote on the wagon once the deadline rolls around. My votes been there. It’s free for examination. I am not trying to hide anything or quickly get at the chance for a Death Note. Do me a favor Vi. Don’t vote on the leading wagon this day (unless it saves us from a “no lynch”).
WeyounsLastClone wrote: SSK's miller claim still doesn't sit well to me, and he didn't do or say anything to remove the suspicion, so I'll
Unvote. Vote mafiaSSK.
Here’s one scum that set-up his vote earlier. Much like Vi.
Kairyuu wrote: -twitch-
-twitch-
Hah, what if he had someone already in his team?
Stephoscope wrote:I assure you I'm not the one being stupid here. Hopefully others will tell you to knock it off. AGAIN, I ask that no one speculate in public about certain things that Kairyuu's not getting.
Why, if we get but Kai doesn’t surely scum could “get-it”…To be honest… I don’t like it when town doesn’t s.p.e.l.l. everything out. Questionable information is a scmmy’s best friend.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote: I would think that if someone else was L they would have counterclaimed by now.
I wouldn't. It could be scum sacrificing to out the real L.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Not that either really bring anything to the table...but is zwet or MBL even in this game...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
I wouldn't have. I'd wait until either I die and flip L or until Stepho's lynch is absolutely necessary (LYLO). Well, assuming L is a power role. Btw, this is NOT me saying that I'm L. This is me saying that assuming people will always counter is dumb.

Also, people are making bad assumptions about the task force.
QFT
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah let's get a vote count and wrap this day up.[/dice][/hr][/mech][/ooc]
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Benmage »

wow ignore all the wieird things at the end of that post..this diff computer i'm currently on is weird.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #146) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

So...hypothetically if shingami were to hammer themselves, would they be in the runnings for the dropped DN?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #147) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Gorrad wrote:
Benmage wrote:So...hypothetically if shingami were to hammer themselves, would they be in the runnings for the dropped DN?
Aye. What I want to know is what happens if a townie is on his own lynch wagon. Is he included in the odds of finding/destroying the note?
True that. If that is the case, any townies should self-hammer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #148) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote:Mmk. Benmage pretty much just confessed to being a Shinigami. Time to die.

unvote
vote: benmage

We either lynch him now or risk scum taking the death note he's worried about protecting.

@all:
I repeat. Benmage has confessed to being a Shinigami in his questions about how a Shinigami can hang onto their death notes. We need to lynch him before the scum have a chance to take it
You’re an idiot Kai. If I wasn’t obv-town, and actually had a PR. I’d subtly ask the mod this in a pm. Jesus.
Kairyuu wrote: @Gorrad:
What I want to know is what happens if a townie is on his own lynch wagon. Is he included in the odds of finding/destroying the note?
I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic here. Why would a townie have a note in the first place? It would be destroyed instantly, so they would never have it while in the process of being lynched.
Lol, *cough* I’m a dumbass *cough*…
magnus_orion wrote: I willing to lynch benmage off of his question, but I'm not sure that that course of action is concievable within the amount of time we have left.
Absurd
Kairyuu wrote:@TheAdmiral:
Benmage wrote:So...hypothetically if shingami were to hammer themselves, would they be in the runnings for the dropped DN?
Right here. He wants to know if there would be a chance for him to keep his death note if he self-votes. He's Shinigami with a death note. We need to lynch him NOW before the scum take it.

@magnus: We have a near guaranteed death note hit if we lynch Benmage, and if we don't lynch him, the scum have a high likelyhood of taking it without us knowing. If you hesitate then we lose the chance we have. If absolutely necessary we can switch back to SSK to avoid a No-Lynch, but that should be done only as a LAST RESORT. I'm not giving up a death note to the scum because of people being INDECISIVE!
This is so pathetic let’s do it!

Unvote
vote Benmage
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (isolation #149) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Clearly a joke :wink: :wink: :wink: unvote
vote MafiaSSK
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Benmage »

[quote="LlamaFluff"
There is a distinct possibility that what ends up happening if we try and lynch Ben is the wagon starts and stalls/has proveable claim/doesnt build in time and then we cant even lynch SSK.
[/quote]
gogo logic. I really don't want to claim. But this scenario sounds exactly like what would've happened.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

magnus_orion wrote: In this thread, benmage's defense consists of nothing but ad hom attacks.
Not entirely true:
Benmage wrote: If I wasn’t obv-town, and actually had a PR. I’d subtly ask the mod this in a pm.
But other than ad hom, what else is there?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Benmage »

See^^ I'm totally town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Benmage »

magnus_orion wrote: A
detailed
explanation of what drove you to ask the question in the first place?
curiosity.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (isolation #154) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Benmage »

magnus_orion wrote:
Benmage wrote:
magnus_orion wrote: A
detailed
explanation of what drove you to ask the question in the first place?
curiosity.
Alright, what made you curious?
Bordem…contemplation of the game.
populartajo wrote:Im failing to see how Benmage just admitted being a Shinigami. Can someone, pref Kay, explain?
I didn’t.
MrBuddyLee wrote:If Benmage was Shinigami he'd have asked in private, duh.
Logic from left field…welcome back mbl
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #155) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote SSK
. SSK, you're a Shinigami, right? So still alive, just lost the Note?
Thats the hammer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (isolation #156) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote:I really don't think KMD even realized it.
I've seen those 2 minute apart posts hammer to many times before. If its l-2 you gotta be checkin.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #157) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah I agree. I'm glad Vi isn't on the wagon. I don't like that Wey is. The quick double vote by M_O/KmD is something to note.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2942 (isolation #158) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
Vi wrote:ITT Kmd fakehammers again.
ITT Kmd did hammer. :(
Nah. :P
Rofl.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #159) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:ITT Kmd fakehammers again.

Also, Benmage is the best lynch proposed this week.

Unvote: Starbuck
(L-7)
Why, cause I caught you in a scum slip?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #160) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Benmage »

The excuse to setup your future vote Vi.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (isolation #161) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:Also @Benmage:
You need an avatar
. We need to discuss this elsewhen.
Why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (isolation #162) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:Alternatively, you could stop saying it won't happen and make a push for it.
The SSK wagon went up very quickly, and so did the Stepho wagon. Why not this one?
It would never work. Not that I think I'm anything special. But I claim well, and I think mine would be quite believe-able.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #163) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

magnus_orion wrote:deadline is in ~26.5 hours, as of this post (correct me if I'm wrong)
This is retarded.

@Town not voting SSK. Get the fuck onto the wagon before scum do and perchance get in the runnings for a DN.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #164) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Us getting this close to the deadline is not a good thing in my opinion for the town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #165) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Ya and I stand by it. You and Gorrad need to get your act together.
You're being dumb, and a hypocrite. Your adding to the confusion, and I've definitely noted your long-lasting useless vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2971 (isolation #166) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

ThAdmiral wrote: I completely agree with benmage here that if he was indeed shinigami he would have pm'd the mod this question rather than asking it in the public forum.

Gotta love: kmd fakehammering. So devious and effective.
Benmage wrote:
Vi wrote:Alternatively, you could stop saying it won't happen and make a push for it.
The SSK wagon went up very quickly, and so did the Stepho wagon. Why not this one?
It would never work. Not that I think I'm anything special. But I claim well, and I think mine would be quite believe-able.
As in you fake claim well? Is that what you are saying?
KmD was evil. I feel like a dumbass for believing it. No My claims usually make sense to my game-play. You could read WoT thread to understand what I mean. But it is nearing 150 pages. I was wagon'd up but claimed. And didn't lie about it. The claim was to true and believe-able, Because it was REAL and so the wagon was dropped.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #167) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Starbuck wrote:Why are you guys unvoting? SSK is/was hammered.
He wasn't KmD tricked us!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote: What are YOU saying about it? :shock:

The town needs to be focused on this; everything else is a distraction.
I'm saying your delaying vote not being on SSK is leading to this games hysteria wherein there have been lots of recent tangent talk. I.E. attempting to wagon me. Some of which have to be scum backed. The deadline is drawing near, and I feel a rushed lynching, or even worse a 'nolynch' could occur.

Votecount
MafiaSSK -7 (Stephoscope, Gorrad, populartajo, Starbuck, LlamaFluff, WeyounsLastClone, Benmage)
Benmage -5 (Kairyuu, Kmd4390, Vi, magnus_orion, MafiaSSK)
Starbuck -1 (ThAdmiral)
Stephoscope -1 (Lamont Cranston)
Lamont - 1 (MrBuddyLee)
NoLynch -1 (mykonian)
Not voting: Millar13, Seraphim, Sir Tornado

Furthermore, he thinks that you are L, Matsuda.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (isolation #169) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote: I have nothing to do with the idiotic distraction which is your wagon.
That’s all I needed to know. Thank you L_C.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Sucked getting modkilled for referencing an ongoing game I was dead in :( .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (isolation #171) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi, what were you? Pro-Kira?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4395 (isolation #172) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:
Benmage wrote:Vi, what were you? Pro-Kira?
I was a pro-Kira Survivor.
Ah, I pegged ya :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4398 (isolation #173) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

MBL, I feel like you lurking hard here was in terrible contrast to your play in WoT, hence why I felt you scum here. Than it looked like you tried to lay low in WoT too, and I was guessing it was to take heat off from this game. Am I anywhere close in this assessment?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”