mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #120 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Post by mykonian »

I wake up, and you people found it necesarry to post 5 pages. Reading will start in a few hours.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Post by mykonian »

OK, kai and Mastin (stop with posting that way, I stopped reading them, so you won't get me convinced or something) seem town on page 4. Magnus is looking like active, but antitown scum, looking for a good place for his vote.

vote Magnus

I can also see the case against Lamont, and the way (ad hom) he reacted after that makes him even more scummy, but I don't know how he plays, so could he be town that messes up?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #149 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:03 am

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:
I don't publicize my scum tells.
unvote
vote: lamont

Like this?
Uhm, I don't understand this vote :?
distancing?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #162 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:54 am

Post by mykonian »

PhilyEc wrote:I totally agree with Zwet.
This is a contradiction.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:01 am

Post by mykonian »

PhilyEc wrote:
mykonian wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:I totally agree with Zwet.
This is a contradiction.
Nuu.. He thinks Mastins acting different to his town play, so do I.
he claimed third party, yes, I call that different. We agree on that. I'm still thinking what it means.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:24 am

Post by mykonian »

PhilyEc wrote:
mykonian wrote:he claimed third party, yes, I call that different. We agree on that. I'm still thinking what it means.
Well if he were scum, claiming to have a neutral role MIGHT earn him some credit right off the bat, obviously people didnt like it (Kairyuu seems to have for some uknown reason). Doing it early lets him jump on the 'I claimed before I was forced to so its less likely to be a lie' excuse.

If hes telling the truth, he really shoud've waited >_>
Lets get this straight: death gods don't seem the good guys to me. I don't think scum would claim them, this early. It just doesn't happen often. Third party, with some different wincon, is also not town.

I'm still trying to understand why he claimed.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:44 am

Post by mykonian »

LlamaFluff wrote:
mykonian wrote:OK, kai and Mastin (stop with posting that way, I stopped reading them, so you won't get me convinced or something) seem town on page 4. Magnus is looking like active, but antitown scum, looking for a good place for his vote.

vote Magnus

I can also see the case against Lamont, and the way (ad hom) he reacted after that makes him even more scummy, but I don't know how he plays, so could he be town that messes up?
Nice taking a stance and backing it up early. So MO is scum, and LM is scum. Why did you chose one over the other? This just more seems like a way to be able to easily transition to whoever you feel like.
well read. One reason why I didn't continue it at all. But before people think I haven't read it, and lurk, I commented on it, and then continued doing more important things. Some people seem to consider not voting in your first posts a scumtell. So basically, it doesn't say a thing, and it is an incredibly weak post from me. It only somewhat tells who I believe more likely to be town, and who seem more scummy. But with the activity of some players, I can't say a thing about the game, and that is exactly what you are attacking me on.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #219 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 am

Post by mykonian »

on mastin.

claiming third party is not something normal. Esspecially when it is doubtful the third party is on the bad side. (one reason an SK claim is rather stupid). The fact that Mastin still does it, could maybe tell us something:

Mastin doesn't think town will do him harm. (assumption)

this could mean several things:

Mastin his win condition is not harmful for town, and he can't see why they would hurt him (unlikely seen that Mastin is probably smart enough to think like a towny that doesn't know it)

mastin can't lose: Means his deathnote is worthless, or he doesn't have one (in case a lynch on him doesn't do a thing)

Seen that deathnotes give some kind of power, I don't think that is what is happening here. Therefor, I guess that Mastin doesn't have a deathnote.
Mastin, am I right?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #230 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:46 am

Post by mykonian »

mastin, I'm pretty sure, that you are capable of posting shorter, less quote invested posts.

This has also to do with your quoting everything. Just select what is usefull. The previous post isn't going to be read by a lot of people, so you are playing antitown.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #232 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:51 am

Post by mykonian »

ZEEnon wrote:Just do what I do and just skim it.
duh. I reread enough games to know that! :)

but what mastin is effectively doing, and what some players have in their playstyle (yes, I'm partly guilty), is that they quench the town. The amount of posting doesn't help, tells get lost, from everyone. If you think my posts are to short though, please tell me :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:01 am

Post by mykonian »

End Page Seven.
and so the first chapter of this novel ends...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #261 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by mykonian »

myk defended that he didn't make a strong post at that time, and also didn't have strong feelings, something Llama thought a scumtell. Myk doubts it is, as it was one of his first posts, and it was on page five, with a lot of people not posting. The post should be read as a first conclusion on the read, that won't really affect myk's coming play.

In fact, I could just as easily unvote now, because magnus has not been extraordinarily scummy in the pages afterward. But I absolutely don't see the use of that (it could be argued that my vote is also useless), and it would be a good idea to wait with doing anything till the sun again comes up.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #264 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by mykonian »

semioldguy wrote:
Mastin wrote:
Vote: mykonian
1: You failed to state your case on Myk,

2: This is hypocritical, for you're starting a bandwagon on Myk, an easy wagon as well.
1. I already mentioned one point against him, which I guess you missed. I'll post my case on him before the day is over, and if my case contradicts the point in time my vote was placed on him, then you can call me out on it.
2. How is it any easy wagon?
1. Ctrl-F tells me that "myk", or "mykonian" was only used in your vote. As I am now, with reading I could have missed it, but I don't think you made a point against me.
2. Mastin knows. Plus that you are just bandwagonning.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #269 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by mykonian »

semioldguy wrote:
mykonian wrote:1. Ctrl-F tells me that "myk", or "mykonian" was only used in your vote. As I am now, with reading I could have missed it, but I don't think you made a point against me.
The 'find' function does not answer all. I say in that post that I think it would be easy for scum to slip on the wagons of the three players I mention. You are on one of those wagons. And I will start with you.
ah, ok. Well, I can't defend that I'm on one of them. But, esspecially as I have already mentioned twice that this vote isn't going to be there when I finally find a good place for it, I think you are a bit too worried about magnus.

I won't hurt him, I swear :twisted:
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #313 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:16 am

Post by mykonian »

@Llama. Yes, I really get drowned in this game. I have people that I think are more likely to be town, based on how they post (Kairyuu, KMD, You), I have ones that are more likely scum, based on things like ad hom, (lamont).

I think Mastin didn't make up his story, and is now saying it was not serious, something that makes me think we should actually lynch him. The way he posted in the start, it seemed weird. This made me think that he was shinigami, but not in danger/not harmful to town. Now he tried to say he was simple town, and I don't buy it. But mastin confuses me a lot, and it is practically impossible to get a read on him.

Zeenon and Zazie? I have no idea.

Forgot Magnus again, didn't I? Well, his reaction on Mastin is not that strong, he plays a bit weird, so I can see what is happening there. But, lately, he doesn't really stand out to me.

Now you know about what I think, and I think the most important person, because of the claim, should be Mastin, but, while my vote on Magnus doesn't hurt, and could only be used to pressure Magnus by someone else, a vote on Mastin should be used more careful, I think, as it is later in the game, and should be a serious, and well reasoned vote. But if it makes you happy, I could
unvote
. Do you have any questions about what I think?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:48 am

Post by mykonian »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
mykonian wrote:I have ones that are more likely scum, based on things like ad hom, (lamont).
Pardon, but this was already refuted pages ago. It appeared that I had been killed by a day-vig shot and I criticized a
play-style
that would support such an action. I understand how you may of missed this as certain people have pushed this kool-aid of an idea.
Sorry. I'll scratch it then. I thought you acted a bit aggressive (language, not play)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #321 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:52 am

Post by mykonian »

Phily, as the rules state that their death note will be destroyed, and we agree that a deathnote is something you want to keep, it should not be save for a shinigami to claim:
unless he has no deathnote
, or some other less likely situation. It is not a scum-move, as we have to destroy those deathnotes, also from shinigami.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:04 am

Post by mykonian »

Budja wrote:Ok read about 1/2, skimmed the rest, it is exam-study week for me so I may have limited time here.

On Mastin:

He claims to be a shinigami without a deathnote. This makes his early gambit make perfect sense to me. If he can't be affected by a lynch/kill then he has absolutly nothing to lose by claiming.

The only part that I don't like is that he claims he is town-aligned (death-notes burn if he gets one), which sound usual for a shinigami.

I don't think lynching mastin is a good idea at all. If he is indeed unkillable, then it is a waste.

more later...
mastin, is this true? because I thought you didn't claim this way...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #371 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:44 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, I think we can savely assume this was a protown move. While a deathnote could give such a death, guns would also. It is probably protown, because, seen Mastin's role, scum wouldn't kill him, he was suspected enough.

even more protown, we will probably get easier rereads after this :) scum can't hide that easily anymore!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #374 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:50 am

Post by mykonian »

Benmage wrote:Yeah but he was day vig'd than as suggested, and coulda been lynched...bad play imo, if he was cop why not try and stay off radar a little and get some investigations in.

Bad play imo.
I think there are a lot of cops, following this reasoning. And this vig, gives us information. Who were trying to lynch Mastin, who stayed of his wagon, but did tend to go that way, who were attacking him, who defending etc.

our lynch will probably get much better because of this, so don't be so hard on the vig, he shot someone who was suspicious, and messed up. There are way worse targets for a dayvig.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #380 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:00 am

Post by mykonian »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Really, Zee? With crap play like that I would suspect more mafi off the wagon than on...
esspecially because a lot of players haven't even commented a lot on the game. we are effectively drowning a lot of players in posts, this game moves quite fast. This is of course a great excuse for scum not to comment a lot on the game :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #397 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:30 am

Post by mykonian »

I agree with Lamont, that seems an obvious scumplay. Well found.
vote Kise
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #414 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 am

Post by mykonian »

Spolium wrote:A thought occurs - what if the death notes can be used by day?

It seems reasonable to assume that since the town's objective is to destroy the death notes (
not
all the scum), the scum require death notes to perform kills and cannot do so without them. This disadvantage would necessitate a counterbalance, and IMO balance could be achieved through either:

1. 2-3 death notes attainable by scum
2. no restriction on the time at which death notes can be used
3. both of the above

So I'm not especially sure that a town-aligned vig was responsible for Mastin's death.
I bet you have read my reasoning. Mastin was not someone likely to be killed by scum. His play seemed a mess, and could lead to a mislynch. Someone even said that that mislynch should have been the way Mastin died (we disagree, I forgot who was it.). Further, he enabled scum to come with the excuse of having to read too much. Scum benefitted a lot from him. thats why this is likely done by someone from town who suspected him.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:02 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:
Kise wrote:I put my trust in Mastin because IF he was mafia or Shinigami, he would have been modkilled for claiming those roles.
I claimed cop in a game too, but I didn't get modkilled. A mod who can't take a roleclaim, is a bad mod. And guess what, that is not true for who are modding this game. Crappy reason, to further assume on only this that Mastin is town, and continue from that.

So, if I want to claim scum, mod can't force me not to do that: as it would break the game. You are absolutely out of your mind if you think a claim would make a modkill necessary.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #451 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:15 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:
mykonian wrote:So, if I want to claim scum, mod can't force me not to do that: as it would break the game. You are absolutely out of your mind if you think a claim would make a modkill necessary.
Rules are there for a reason. The rules in this game state that you are not permitted to make any kind of RC, NC, or hints that would blatantly confirm your position. But I guess it's not too blatant if only Kai(?) and myself picked up on it. Either way, I'm not changing the reason why I believed Mastin to be pro-town, because it's the only reason.

Just because you claimed cop in another game and got away with it does not mean that the same prohibitions applied in that game. It's common to be allowed to RC in most games, but HERE, in Death Note Mafia, the rules say not to do anything that will break the game.

Yes, I do find it reasonable that any form of a claim in THIS game SHOULD warrant some kind of punishment.
I think I know what rule you are talking about, but wasn't that about communication inside the thread that couldn't be understood by people who wouldn't know how to read it?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #457 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:34 am

Post by mykonian »

MO scored easy town points.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #491 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by mykonian »

About Kise

He assumes in a post that Mastin is town, before that was known, and attacks players from that position. When questioned, he claims that that rule makes that Mastin must be town, because he isn't modkilled. Kise seems to be one of very few people (1, as I count) that misunderstood that rule that way. It is just a weak excuse for his mistake.

because Kise already seemed to know Mastin was town. He just forgot that he couldn't tell us.

confirm vote Kise
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #530 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:13 am

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:Post 457

This post is really scummy.
Look at the post above this one, from Magnus. It criticises (or how you spell it >.<) the Kise wagon. The wagon Myko is part of. Yet, Myko does nothing to explain why it's a good wagon according to him.
Add that he also was a player who said to look at the Mastin voters, yet didn't do so.
This results into a scummy Myko.
that was obviously directed at the part where he explains it to Kise.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #553 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:21 am

Post by mykonian »

@orto. I asked Mastin if he had a deathnote, because of this reasoning:

Mastin is not a fool
Mastin claimed shinigami
shinigami could easily have a deathnote
claiming shinigami is practically a scumclaim.
because mastin is not a fool, he couldn't be hurt by the claim, and doesn't have a deathnote.

I ended the post with asking confirmation of my reasoning.

and I hoped, and think, that without Mastin, it is not that easy for scum to say that they can't read the posts, and just stay out of the thread.

@lamont. If I read you correctly, Kise more often doesn't understand the rules/plays a little weird, and it can't be that he uses it as an excuse for his mistake?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #559 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:08 am

Post by mykonian »

Spolium wrote:
myk wrote:Mastin claimed shinigami
Further reason to consider Mastin's death being the work of scum.
myk wrote:claiming shinigami is practically a scumclaim
Please expand upon this.
I don't know what your wincondition is, but I want deathnotes to be destroyed. Lynching a person with a deathnote would generally do this. Claiming that you are likely to have a deathnote, means that you are a target of my win condition. as in: scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #560 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:10 am

Post by mykonian »

Spolium wrote:
Budja wrote:I thought exactly the same as myk when I saw Mastin's claim. A shinigami with a death-note would be very foolish to claim.
Why would a Shinigami with a deathnote be very foolish to claim, Budja?
scumslip. Really, it won't get more obvious.
unvote vote Spolium
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #565 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:23 am

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:
mykonian wrote:
Spolium wrote:
Budja wrote:I thought exactly the same as myk when I saw Mastin's claim. A shinigami with a death-note would be very foolish to claim.
Why would a Shinigami with a deathnote be very foolish to claim, Budja?
scumslip. Really, it won't get more obvious.
unvote vote Spolium
Why is this a slip? (clarifiaction purposes, because if I think correctly what you mean, it's not)
It doesn't seem to me that he understands that we have to destroy deathnotes, and if he was town, he would know that was his wincondition.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #566 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:26 am

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:
mykonian wrote:@orto. I asked Mastin if he had a deathnote, because of this reasoning:

Mastin is not a fool
Mastin claimed shinigami

because mastin is not a fool, he couldn't be hurt by the claim, and doesn't have a deathnote.

I ended the post with asking confirmation of my reasoning.

and I hoped, and think, that without Mastin, it is not that easy for scum to say that they can't read the posts, and just stay out of the thread.

@lamont. If I read you correctly, Kise more often doesn't understand the rules/plays a little weird, and it can't be that he uses it as an excuse for his mistake?
Bolded is unknown:
This game contains Shinigami. Shinigami are powerful, invincible neutral roles with unique win conditions. Shinigami cannot be lynched or killed. If they would be lynched, instead their rolename is revealed, they lose their Death Note if they possess one as per the rules above, and the game continues as normal (the day still ends). If they would be killed, the same is true except that their rolename is not revealed.
based on the story, it wouldn't be weird that they would have a deathnote.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #568 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:28 am

Post by mykonian »

? I don't understand you...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #574 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 am

Post by mykonian »

Budja wrote:Well I losing their deathnote is most likely bad for a shinigami and the mod said shinigami may or may not have a deathnote.

Considering Mastin was encouraging attacks on himself, and the fact that being a shinigami isn't very pro-town by itself lead me to believe that Mastin had nothing to lose from a lynch, i.e no deadnote.

@Myk, how is Spolium's question a scumslip?
spolium seems not to understand that claiming you might have a deathnote gets you lynched. (= scumclaim)

zazie points out he did know it was the wincondition of the town, but his thinking there doesn't show that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #576 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 am

Post by mykonian »

ortolan wrote:
myk (553) wrote: Mastin is not a fool
Mastin claimed shinigami
What did you stand to gain by confirming this?
that we wouldn't mislynch. In his answer, Mastin claimed to be normal town, not shinigami, what had been my assumption.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #578 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 am

Post by mykonian »

Gelus wrote:
Rules and Information
  • In this game, it is possible to obtain a Death Note in several ways. If a player possessing a Death Note is lynched, a random member of the lynch mob receives the Death Note. If a player possessing a Death Note is killed, the killer (if there are multiple killers, one is chosen at random) receives the Death Note.

• The town win condition is to destroy all Death Notes. Any protown player that obtains a Death Note will automatically destroy it.

• This game contains Shinigami. Shinigami are powerful, invincible neutral roles with unique win conditions. Shinigami cannot be lynched or killed. If they would be lynched, instead their rolename is revealed, they lose their Death Note if they possess one as per the rules above, and the game continues as normal (the day still ends). If they would be killed, the same is true except that their rolename is not revealed.
assuming death notes are powerful things
and assuming that the majority of the players is town,

then why would shinigami want to lose their death note, if they have one? Lynching them would likely destroy the note (most players will be town on the wagon). But you seem not to have concluded you had to lynch people with deathnotes.

no, the thing you were mostly talking about, was that the deathnote could be transferred to scum.

this means, that you are not thinking as town should. You are not busy with the towns goals, you are thinking as scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #582 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:58 am

Post by mykonian »

iso post 38:
Mastin wrote:Myk's correct. I claimed in the Random Voting Stage as a joke.
and 39
Mastin wrote:
Myk wrote:claiming third party is not something normal.
I'm not normal. People should know this by now. I'm a, umm, special kind of scum hunter.
Mastin doesn't think town will do him harm. (assumption)
I will not state why, but this is partially true. (It involves reactions to my claim, the difference between a pro-town and pro-scum reaction. To state why would nullify the reasoning involved.)
Therefor, I guess that Mastin doesn't have a deathnote. Mastin, am I right?
The second I begin to possess a deathnote, the deathnote is burned. I'm a member of the town.

But, yes, you're correct; I do not have one.
Spolium wrote:Myk, why do you think Shinigami don't want to lose their notes? What evidence do you have to support this?
myk wrote:no, the thing you were mostly talking about, was that the deathnote could be transferred to scum.
Are you referring to my question to Budja, or something else?
in general. And I assume the deathnotes kill, giving you a power. Normally people wouldn't give powers away. So the assumption is that they don't want to lose it, as a deathnote seems to be powerful. I already told I didn't base this on anything, that's why it is an assumption.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #584 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 am

Post by mykonian »

Tajo, Lamont already backed off from Kise based on meta, and taking Kise's defence. You must have missed it. Kise also knows he was wrong, as the mod explained the rules.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #587 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:18 am

Post by mykonian »

populartajo wrote:
mykonian wrote:Tajo, Lamont already backed off from Kise based on meta, and taking Kise's defence. You must have missed it. Kise also knows he was wrong, as the mod explained the rules.
Thats exactly my point. He knew Kise meta when he attacked him, or am I missing something here?
Kise defended with the rule confusion thing. after that Lamont unvoted. Before that, I thought it was not very clear why Kise "knew" Mastin was town, and that was obviously the reason to suspect Kise.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #599 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 am

Post by mykonian »

magnus_orion wrote:Myk is getting a close second for his opportunism.
Myk, who do you think is scum (please name everyone)?
this is a way to attack the people that attack Kise, while the case on Kise makes sense.

o wait, my vote on spolium is also opportunistic? please point out why.

On this moment, as my vote resembles, I'm quite certain of spolium. He would never have posted this way as town, as I pointed out.

Kise, while the case seems too obvious to be true, still comes at a good second place.

Both cases rely on scumtells that can be picked up by reading a single post, and see what the persons intentions are. This is simply because I can barely get a good read on people because of inactiveness/too much posts. So, I have a lot of null reads, where people that I once accused are in too.

People that I attacked before, on small tells, have mostly, or looked better after that, or were not as scummy as spolium/kise. On this moment I mostly am thinking how I can see Kise as town, seen that Lamont did that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #601 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:52 am

Post by mykonian »

populartajo wrote:You can have a thousand posts but still be a weak poster.

True story.
but still, if you post a lot, and you add a bit in every post, you'll get somewhere too, don't you?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #610 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 am

Post by mykonian »

I think I explained it somewhere. twice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #614 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:19 am

Post by mykonian »

May I see how I voted for Kise, based on a reasoning where I was included? I thought we voted Kise because he thought Mastin town, while I thought a long time Mastin was shinigami without a deathnote.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #615 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:21 am

Post by mykonian »

PhilyEc wrote:
mykonian wrote:I think I explained it somewhere. twice.
As did he, yet your vote stands. Odd.
ok, I'll try again. Town wants to lynch people with deathnotes. Spolium can't see that claiming a role that could easily have a deathnote is not a scumclaim.

Spolium simply hasn't the town win condition in his mind when he is posting that. Also, he is quite talking a lot about mafia gaining deathnotes: it seems important to him.

thats why I say that Spolium is not town. He doesn't think towny, he has scummy motivations.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #619 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 am

Post by mykonian »

you know I reacted on the fact that his thoughts were not protown, and that was not the post I reacted on?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #621 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:44 am

Post by mykonian »

PhilyEc wrote:
mykonian wrote:you know I reacted on the fact that his thoughts were not protown, and that was not the post I reacted on?
Thats his explanation of his true intention, you misrep'd. Your vote remains still? Either stubborn, blind or scum.
no, the fact that he can't see that a shinigami play makes you a lynch target, means that he doesn't see that he has to lynch people that have a deathnote. This is not something that he explained, just: "he could also not have a deathnote"

Duh, that is what everyone was asking himself. But 2/3 of the shinigami we know had a deathnote, but still, Spolium can't see how the claim endangered Mastin.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #633 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:41 am

Post by mykonian »

PhilyEc wrote:Budja: I thought exactly the same as myk when I saw Mastin's claim. A shinigami with a death-note would be very foolish to claim.
Spoilum: Why would a Shinigami with a deathnote be very foolish to claim, Budja?
Myk: spolium seems not to understand that claiming you might have a deathnote gets you lynched. (= scumclaim)
Spoilum: The town win condition is common knowledge, I'm afraid. That aside, I asked the question because Budja's post suggested special knowledge about Shinigami.
Myk: no, the thing you were mostly talking about, was that the deathnote could be transferred to scum.
Spoilum: Are you referring to my question to Budja, or something else?

See yet? I doubt you're lying as this is so easily provable, you're just a very confused Spaniard. Spoilum was investigating the backing Budja had for this statement and you take it literally and accuse Spoilum of not having the towns interest at heart to the length that you accuse him of being scum and VOTE for him. He makes it clear what he was doing for your sake and you basically tell him what he was asking for. Stubborn much?
would you mind if I looked at this later? I'm getting tired now, and you are right, you are getting me confused. I didn't think I made a mistake here, but I need a clear mind to check it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #636 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, already two that seem to have much more feeling for zazie. At what things I should pay attention when reading her? (what do you think makes her so obvious town?)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #641 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:43 am

Post by mykonian »

cateraction wrote:
Not buying this kise wagon. Looks really fabricated. Kise's posts show a familiarity with mastin's playstyle. Therefore, being able to judge based on meta alone would be perfectly reasonable. This wagon stinks of opportunistic scum trying to take advantage of the sudden new development (and rock the mob opinion away from analyzing those on the wagon)
Wagon? There are 3 votes on him and they are based on a fairly sound reason. You even agree that his reasons are fallacious. Explain.
from who is this one, as it is after one of mine, but it is certainly not mine (I don't know the phrase "rock the mob opinion away")

MO scored easy town points.
Are you saying that he got points, or played an easy "town" card with no real substance as I think? Please clarify. [/quote]yes, he made, by again explaining to Kise an obvious play. Maybe not necessary anymore, but in any way, good that he agreed on that.
myk wrote: I don't know what your wincondition is, but I want deathnotes to be destroyed. Lynching a person with a deathnote would generally do this. Claiming that you are likely to have a deathnote, means that you are a target of my win condition. as in: scum.
Softclaim. Scum.
we obviously disagree on this one. This is not a softclaim, this is what the towns win condition is. Would you please read your own role pm? Do you agree, or do we have to lynch you?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #643 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 am

Post by mykonian »

magnus_orion wrote:Can you please provide a link to some series reference where this is so? To where maybe even someone cause shooting to be the death?

Are the notes that powerful?
someone posted the rules. The writer can tell what the cause of death, etc were.

so if you are killed in a car accident, don't blame the bus driver.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #669 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by mykonian »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
mykonian wrote:Duh, that is what everyone was asking himself. But
2/3 of the shinigami we know had a deathnote
, but still, Spolium can't see how the claim endangered Mastin.
Sorry I'm at work but you know this how!??

I can't research right now to se if I'm missing something obvious; i got phone calls...

I'm going to have to vote you if there isn't a good reason. Sorry if I am misunderstanding this.
As far as I know, there were 3 death gods in the story. 2 of them had death notes, 1 was looking for his/hers. Just to say that the story points at the fact that death-gods have likely a deathnote. (that was the point of his reasoning that I tried to discuss)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #670 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by mykonian »

Benmage wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: For zwet, I believe his claim. Ive been half-watching the anime over again since I signed up for this, and it makes a lot of sense sans-lover part of the role. IIRC, the wife started hunting for kira after Mastin died.
If this is true, I wouldn’t know it…can anyone knowledgeable confirm? Again if he’s not lying… why claim now?
it fits well in the story. Why zwet would claim is a big question for me. But I believe him, the claim does make sense.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #671 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by mykonian »

and thank you phily. You were right.

first spolium ask me to say more about why a shinigami-claim is practically a scumclaim. Then he asks Budja. I overreacted, probably. Didn't really notice he could have asked it as an investigation.

unvote

Kise, I don't consider myself a newby anymore.

BTW, you guys are saying zwet made up this fakeclaim? He is a bit late (or early) with his claim, but I don't think that we should lynch him. He would be a tracker (=helpful), and the theme supports it. We should at least try to get results out of him.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #673 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by mykonian »

Starbuck wrote:
mykonian wrote:BTW, you guys are saying zwet made up this fakeclaim? He is a bit late (or early) with his claim, but I don't think that we should lynch him. He would be a tracker (=helpful), and the theme supports it. We should at least try to get results out of him.
But does he read scum for you?

Why, if that is the case, would you willingly not vote for him?
so, no, he doesn't read scum to me, because the claim doesn't make sense as scum either, he could have waited. Flavourwise, this claim could be expected, so I think he tells the truth.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #675 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by mykonian »

Page one: the only thing that stands out is LC's asking for the mod, and Magnus directing the vig.

page two: zeenon tries to protect Mastin by saying he can't be killed? (zeenon, why? it still would get rid of a potential deathnote)
post 30, LC jokingly agrees with Magnus on letting a vig do the work?

LC ad hom defends against Kai, who is more townlike in my eyes.

Page 4, fresh players. Orto votes LC, but it seems more of a random vote. Orto's post 87 is a jokingly "defense"

On this moment, I'm really doubting there would be a lot scum players out there. Just not a lot that have said something.

Page 5 KMD also directs the vig, on mastin. He votes Benmage for a late random vote.

LC also asks for it. (vig)

I think post 123 by LC (case on Kai) doesn't add a thing. It is just a new opening, hoping that other will follow (not a chance)

Page 6
Benmage wrote:I signed in to see the rvs 'over' thats no fun, plus i only had time than to skim, and i wanted to post. Trying to wagon already...scummy
FoS Kmd

Unvote vote Mastin
i didn't like his odd claiming in rvs, and his short quoting/mass one-liners is both annoying, and imo a distraction.
wagon? KMD's vote was the first one... This post can't get worse, I think.

132 Phily also asks for a vig. People, seriously, since when became it popular to direct the vig?

Page 7 zwet votes mastin, because he never playes this way?

I'm getting nothing out of reading now anymore. I'm most suspicious of Benmage, till now, and I have absolutely no idea why everybody was asking the vig to kill mastin.

Votecount
Kise - 3 (Starbuck, ortolan, populartajo)
mykonian - 2 (LlamaFluff,
cateraction
)
Spolium - 1 (Kmd4390)
Lamont_Cranston - 1 (magnus_orion)
Kairyuu - 1 (Spolium)
ZEEnon - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
Not voting: zwetschenwasser, Kairyuu, Benmage,
ZazieR
, Jebus, Budja, Gorrad, Albert B. Rampage,
semioldguy
, Kise, Seraphim, Stephoscope, ZEEnon, PhilyEc, Lamont_Cranston, mykonian

The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.

With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #680 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by mykonian »

ortolan wrote:myk's 675 is almost all information instead of analysis.
myk's 675 is almost all things that myk didn't like in the play of others. But myk understands that directing the vig can hardly be called a scumtell, when the majority of the players does it :(
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #681 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by mykonian »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
@All:
What is the case for scum starting out with death notes? Is there
any
actual reason to believe this?
what is scum?

the deathnotes should come from the shinigami, seen the story. So if you include shinigami with scum, then yes, I believe that would be true.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #723 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:13 am

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:
mykonian wrote:May I see how I voted for Kise, based on a reasoning where I was included? I thought we voted Kise because he thought Mastin town, while I thought a long time Mastin was shinigami without a deathnote.
Uhm, no. That was not the reason why Kise was voted, just part of it.
But if you thought this was the reason why didn't you state any suspicions towards those players who saw Mastin as town besides Kise?
because apart from Kai, nobody was really convinced he was.

and nobody reasoned from the assumption that mastin was town, to find scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #724 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:19 am

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:
@Myko

My question I've asked:
Zaz wrote:
Myko wrote:OK, kai and Mastin seem town on page 4. Magnus is looking like active, but antitown scum, looking for a good place for his vote.
Can you explain how you got these reads?
You've explained Mastin, but I don't think you've explained the other two. Could you do so?
no, mostly gut reads. Not a lot logic there.
Also, regarding the above quote, I'd like you to explain the following post:
Myko wrote:May I see how I voted for Kise, based on a reasoning where I was included? I thought we voted Kise because he thought Mastin town,
while I thought a long time Mastin was shinigami without a deathnote
And last but not least. Here, you state that Kise still has a good second place. So how come you're not voting him now?
because LC has said in a nice way that Kise can be playing bad/weird. And that he would never make such an excuse (misunderstanding the lies) on purpose.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #753 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 am

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:
PhilyEc wrote: So now we have to take into account a town commiting anti-town acts on purpose and letting destruction ensue? I really wouldn't include the possibility of him lying as town. Zwet aint an idiot.
He isn't?

I've seen him:
-Fakeclaim in Medieval Mafia as town
-Claim role flavor IN AN OPEN GAME that didn't exist
-lie about a post restriction (I wasn't in the game, but I saw it)

There's probably a lot more, but that's off the top of my head.
the problem is, that this one actually makes sense. If he fakeclaimed, he wasn't an idiot. If he claimed, he was, as the timing, seen from town, is horrible.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #756 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 am

Post by mykonian »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
ortolan wrote:zwet: did you know Mastin was town before he died? and when did you find out he had been a tracker?

I agree that it was probably unnecessary/undesirable for you to claim
Nobody believed my fakeclaim... :-(
am I the only one who thinks we should take the risk, and look at this tomorrow again? It is in no way proscum play, so nobody really has a case on him, and we may gain here something because nobody really knows anything about zwet now. Lets let WIFOM solve this?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #758 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:41 am

Post by mykonian »

did I miss something? when did we learn what kind of scum zwet is?
vote Kise

when do we actually learn what zwet his allignment is? all you people so easily jump on a claim...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #766 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:07 am

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:
mykonian wrote:Lets let WIFOM solve this?
What do you mean by this?
I think I'm not the only one confused about zwet. I want to see him tomorrow around too.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #770 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:13 am

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:
mykonian wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
mykonian wrote:Lets let WIFOM solve this?
What do you mean by this?
I think I'm not the only one confused about zwet. I want to see him tomorrow around too.
Are you saying we should keep him alive because of uncertainty? What does WIFOM have to do with this?
Do I have to spell out everything here?

Because the lie could just as easily be the part where he says it to be a fakeclaim. To take that chance, I want him here, tomorrow.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #773 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:25 am

Post by mykonian »

KMD, think about it: he claims, a believable claim, a night kill target, on a terrible moment. Scum wouldn't even think about doing it, so it is a zwet action. After getting some accusations about it, he claims it to be a fakeclaim...

why?

is the theory where he actually is what he claimed not just as likely?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #792 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

LlamaFluff wrote:More stuff on myk
mykonian wrote:He assumes in a post that Mastin is town, before that was known, and attacks players from that position. When questioned, he claims that that rule makes that Mastin must be town, because he isn't modkilled. Kise seems to be one of very few people (1, as I count) that misunderstood that rule that way. It is just a weak excuse for his mistake.
I quite often call people town and play to my read. I will defend them, call them town, and base theories on other players alignments from what I have descerned. Acting like you know someone is town isnt a bad thing.
sure. It was early, and there was no reason to
assume
him town.
Well you are missing the fact that shin are THIRD PARTY. And you know know what you should do to third party? You lynch third party. You can never count on them playing to your win condition since they do not share it. They may play with town in an attempt to not be lynched, but if they have a win chance by working with scum do you really think they arent going to take it?
We slightly disagree here. If we can find out someone doesn't have a deathnote, we have a bigger chance with the rest to find someone who does. And because shinigami can't be killed/lynched, wasting a lynch on one without a deathnote is not such a smart play.
mykonian wrote:May I see how I voted for Kise, based on a reasoning where I was included? I thought we voted Kise because he thought Mastin town, while I thought a long time Mastin was shinigami without a deathnote.
So I should vote you for this then right? For not voting the player you thought was third party, and had a note. You even have acknowlegded that we should lynch shin with note.
I think you missed the word "without". I thought mastin would never have claimed in case he had a note.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #794 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by mykonian »

magnus_orion wrote:It should be noted that since some shinigami are probably in posession of a death note, until they are lynched they are, for all intents and purposes, as far as we know, serial killers, who
must
be eliminated as per the town win condition. (only difference is they lose their "serial killer" status, as opposed to dying)
I think that there's been some trouble understanding that.
you are right, don't think I misunderstand, but that wouldn't make sense when Mastin claimed, so I thought he might be without one.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #802 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Post by mykonian »

that last post, to who was it made?

I'm trusting Lamont. Because even when he is not completely right, to come with such an incredible story as Kise did would need some great scumplay. It is too unbelievable to be a lie.

and zaz, I think I explained why I thought Mastin didn't have a deathnote. I believed his claim, and thinking that deathnotes give power, I assumed he would have one, so that a lynch couldn't hurt him, giving him a way to play this way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #819 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:
mykonian wrote:that last post, to who was it made?

I'm trusting Lamont. Because even when he is not completely right, to come with such an incredible story as Kise did would need some great scumplay. It is too unbelievable to be a lie.

and zaz, I think I explained why I thought Mastin didn't have a deathnote. I believed his claim, and thinking that deathnotes give power, I assumed he would have one, so that a lynch couldn't hurt him, giving him a way to play this way.
The quote was from Magnus, but I want you to answer the question at the bottom. That's why I bolded '@Myko'.
And I think you misunderstood my question. You first said that Mastin was town, but later you state that you thought that he was a shinigami without a deathnote. So which is it?
I have always believed Mastin to be a shinigami. I also believed he couldn't be hurt by town, or he thought town wouldn't hurt him. The first is more likely. So:

or, he had no deathnote (no threat to the town)
or, he couldn't see that town would hate him (protown win condition)

all this of course proved wrong, but that is how I could explain such a claim.

but really, all this is over now, it is a bit useless to keep talking about it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #824 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Post by mykonian »

zazie, I have no idea. I don't know where that reasoning was posted, and to who. Was it to Mastin?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #827 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:13 am

Post by mykonian »

the second sentence, where he gives a reason against Mastin is good.

the last one is obviously bad. It is not the way things go here. He should think of his own reasons, not let lamont pick them for him.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #829 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:50 am

Post by mykonian »

I don't get what he tries to say with "Neutral < scum"

but what I thought wrong with spolium was that he didn't want to go someone who was likely to have a deathnote, and here, if I read correctly, Magnus tries to deduce that mastin has a note.

wait, but he was on Lamont then?

I missed it, sorry. Big point against Magnus.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #831 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:09 am

Post by mykonian »

Spolium, please explain me why he claimed then?

I thought I was pretty clear that was the problem all the time.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #834 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:57 am

Post by mykonian »

Spolium wrote:
myk wrote:Spolium, please explain me why he claimed then?

I thought I was pretty clear that was the problem all the time.
From #313:
myk (313) wrote:I think Mastin didn't make up his story, and is now saying it was not serious, something that makes me think we should actually lynch him. The way he posted in the start, it seemed weird. This made me think that he was shinigami, but not in danger/not harmful to town.
Now he tried to say he was simple town, and I don't buy it.
But mastin confuses me a lot, and it is practically impossible to get a read on him.
Up to that point your posts mostly concern Mastin being 3rd party/Shinigami. You even rationalised why a Shinigami might play that way, yet despite arguing that Shinigami would probably not want to give up their death note (and indeed, had trouble reading him) you took Mastin's word for it that he had no death note and basically put no meaningful pressure on him whatsoever.
Mastin actually never said he didn't have a deathnote, until he claimed town. It is something I thought was most likely seen his play. And to lynch a shinigami without a deathnote is losing a lynch
Later, you would argue that "Shinigami" is tantamount to "scum" in your eyes. You're actually right - both Shinigami and mafia are capable of holding on to a death note so we must aim to lynch/kill both, and even if we find one without a death note they're still a potential threat. Given that you seemed to recognise this threat, why push Mastin so little?
Because I couldn't see mastin making that play with a deathnote

@zaz: let me read please. I have voted Magnus earlier, and I want to see what the points were for unvoting him. In a few hours I should have enough time.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #836 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:03 am

Post by mykonian »

I hadn't unvoted spolium before, I thought?

So, I have had more opinions about Magnus, but I don't feel like looking them up now.

but if it makes you happy:
unvote vote Magnus
, then I'll unvote in case needed tonight.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #838 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:18 am

Post by mykonian »

Yes, I too read over things, don't see them, esspecially in this game. Even with Spolium, I completely misunderstood what it really meant, and it was wrong.

Faking is the wrong word, busy is better. On this moment I read most what happens here, but not very much more.

That was not a defence, just that you can see that my play is not as perfect as I would want it :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #844 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:28 am

Post by mykonian »

LlamaFluff wrote:Short reply but im at the office and have a meeting in about ten minutes
mykonian wrote:
Well you are missing the fact that shin are THIRD PARTY. And you know know what you should do to third party? You lynch third party. You can never count on them playing to your win condition since they do not share it. They may play with town in an attempt to not be lynched, but if they have a win chance by working with scum do you really think they arent going to take it?
We slightly disagree here. If we can find out someone doesn't have a deathnote, we have a bigger chance with the rest to find someone who does. And because shinigami can't be killed/lynched, wasting a lynch on one without a deathnote is not such a smart play.
Are you just going to ask them and hope they tell you the truth? Look at the rules, shin lose a note they would have if they are lynched. That is why we lynch them, hopefully destroy the note (remember town win con?), and move on with our lives.
and Mastin knew this, but still claimed shinigami. Now, if you saw someone you considered clever, claiming scum, wouldn't you think there was something more?
So I should vote you for this then right? For not voting the player you thought was third party, and had a note. You even have acknowlegded that we should lynch shin with note.
I think you missed the word "without". I thought mastin would never have claimed in case he had a note.
How could you tell that a shin doesnt have a note? Did you just believe that part of the claim?
as far as I know, he didn't claim that, until I directly asked him. I thought that most likely, seen that he claimed. I thought a lynch couldn't harm him, because otherwise he wouldn't have made such a play.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #849 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:48 am

Post by mykonian »

magnus_orion wrote:...

Although, myk really caved to pressure to change his vote, as if trying to satisfy people. He's really starting to look more scummy than lamont.
that case will come there. I just want to eat first, and finish this chapter that I have to learn, ok? Zaz is convincing, she found a good point, but I just don't clearly remember you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #856 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:22 am

Post by mykonian »

just based on this game, I think we could probably make a lurking/active lurking case on a lot of people. Maybe just not all of them.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #858 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:36 am

Post by mykonian »

Like this?
ortolan wrote:I want to be a leader, not a follower

Unvote
Vote: mykonian
you are doing it wrong.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #859 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 am

Post by mykonian »

Phily, I have done a lot of explaining, some things more then once, but against such things there is no defence (except voting him for that vote, a pleasure I'm not going to give him)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #863 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:50 am

Post by mykonian »

the biggest point seems to be that I add nothing, something I don't believe. I have tried (and in case of spolium failed) to add to the discussion. Orto also seems to imply that I have only followed. I think he is more doing that, while I have tried to give my opinion (that seems still understood, around mastin).

but a case that is build mostly on that is easily made, but hard to defend against. On the moment you have the name that you are lurking, people are going to look at you that way. And in my case, they have enough posts to look at.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #906 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:28 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:@myk - My bad if you thought I was calling you a newb, I wasn't. Just saying that I believe you misunderstand a lot of dialogue and don't get good enough readings, plus you jump on votes a lot.
the speed of the game makes that it gets more obvious that I'm not English, that could be true. but what is so wrong with moving your vote a lot? as long as you are not bandwagonning constantly (only eager to seek a lynch) what is wrong with it?

and what I have been explaining for many posts:

I consider Mastin clever. Clever people don't claim scum when it can hurt them.

plus the fact that mastin even wasn't scum, that I didn't try to buddy up to him (I didn't think he was protown, I thought him lynchimmune third party), which means that I had absolutely no scum motivation.

and about Magnus, I was kept busy this evening. I'll try tomorrow.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #908 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:35 am

Post by mykonian »

cateraction wrote:
I consider Mastin clever. Clever people don't claim scum when it can hurt them.
It did hurt him. One of your assumptions is wrong.
he was not scum claiming. That wouldn't have made sense. This was indeed also not expected.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #912 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:44 am

Post by mykonian »

do I win too?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #914 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:49 am

Post by mykonian »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Boring. Lynch zwet.
I have absolutely no idea why you would want to lynch a claimed tracker D1, with a completely believable claim. Also seen Gorrads points, that protown roles might be hard to find, and this was an easy one. If it was faked, it would ofter result in a counterclaim.

So, no, I'm not going to vote zwet. I want results from him.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #924 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:05 am

Post by mykonian »

cateraction wrote:
If it was faked, it would ofter result in a counterclaim
No.

Even if there was another tracker, it would not mean that zwet was lying so there's absolutely no reason to counter claim.
I was talking about the person he claimed... and there are no copies of that. I was also saying that Gorrad made it more certain that protown persons are not that easily found. zwet claimed one, he didn't only claim a role. Read the thread before you say something, please.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #925 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 am

Post by mykonian »

zwetschenwasser wrote:You mean once I get a chance to get results.
evening might be starting with you, it ends almost here.

Votecount
mykonian - 4 (LlamaFluff,
cateraction
, Spolium, ortolan)
zwetschenwasser - 3 (populartajo, Albert B. Rampage, Benmage)
magnus_orion - 2 (
ZazieR
, mykonian)
Kise - 1 (Starbuck)
Kairyuu - 1 (Lamont_Cranston)
Lamont_Cranston - 1 (magnus_orion)
ZEEnon - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
Gorrad - 1 (Kmd4390)
Not voting: zwetschenwasser, Kairyuu, Jebus, Budja, Gorrad,
semioldguy
, Seraphim, Stephoscope, ZEEnon, PhilyEc, Kise

One of your friends, Light? He's really unique and cool! I'm Light's girlfriend, Misa Amane. Nice to meet you.

I'm Hideki Ryuga.

Wait... I've won!! Misa can see Ryuga's real name!

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #930 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:34 am

Post by mykonian »

when do people learn that ideas are not scummy.

following the wrong one is.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #987 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:06 am

Post by mykonian »

Llama: I did not want to lynch Mastin because I couldn't see mastin-scum claim scum. He still is a sane person. My defense gets drowned too, as I have tried to explain this many times.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #996 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 am

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:
@Llama

See my case against ZEE. Another player who decided not to vote against a shinigami. Three players, yet you have only noted it from one player.
I want to hear your opinions from ZEE and Magnus.
If a person doesn't buddy up to a town, and doesn't vote him, what is the big problem then? I don't yet know why zee didn't vote, but I know from my self I had a reason.

and there was no scum-reason not to vote. So all you say is: I think you had to vote, and because you didn't you are scum. I don't think that is a good reasoning, even when you say your argument isn't heard by most people...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:02 am

Post by mykonian »

I read this, and I didn't react. OMG how scummy...
ZazieR wrote:On Myko:
-His thoughts of Mastin. He first said that Mastin seemed town in his first post. However, he later claims that he has always believed that Mastin was a shinigami without a Death Note.
same point, couldn't see Mastin as scum doing this. Talked about this a lot, so I reacted

-The obv scumslip Spolium had made, while Magnus did the same at the start, though only the scumclip of Spolium got pointed out. Even after quoting Magnus post, he didn't point this out.
I miss things, I try to keep up, but I make more mistakes.

-Spolium got immediatly voted after this slip. But Myko didn't vote Magnus right after and only voted Magnus because I kept asking why he didn't.
because you were absolutely pushing me into it, while I knew I had unvoted him one time

-Regarding the above, he voted Magnus with these words:
Myko wrote:
but if it makes you happy
: unvote vote Magnus, then I'll unvote in case needed tonight.
Before this, there was the moment in which he unvoted Magnus. These words were used:
Myko wrote:
But if it makes you happy
, I could unvote.
Bolded what I mean.
both times I feel I was forced out of what I wanted, once by llama, once by you

-According to him, the vig would give us information. When he said this, he mentioned a lot around of the Mastin wagon and case. Yet, he hasn't even said anything of it afterwards, except when Lamont brings Kise up.
if I don't say anything about it, doesn't mean it isn't there. what a point...

-Magnus in one of his posts, criticises the Kise-wagon. The following post is from Myko, and only states that Magnus scored town points. Yet, he didn't address Magnus's points against the Kise-wagon, while being one of the voters.
already explained, it was about the explanation of the rules. And why would you bring this up again?
here have your reaction. Half of the points were already answered/defended. But I guess some people read the thread not that precise.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:05 am

Post by mykonian »

ZEEnon wrote:Mastin claims to be a Shinigami, magnus_orion.
They are unlynchable and unkillable according to the rules.
page 2. I read this while I'm making the promised case on Magnus, but here is someone not playing to his wincondition.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 am

Post by mykonian »

Magnus wants a vigkill, from page one. (not sure if that is a scumtell, seen the amount of people doing it)

post 58, he already warms the spot to vote Mastin, while he is on Lamont.
magnus_orion wrote:
Yet vote for Lamount instead...
Yes, I have my reasons. I want to hear what lamont thinks they are, actually...
great post...

I have trouble to see any direction in Magnus his posts, while they are a lot, I have trouble to see how they find scum for him [/page4]

post 106 is a very good one, except for that one line Zazie gave the most attention to. Magnus tries to analyze what is happening. The only thing is, he doesn't follow with his vote.

points out that mastin shouldn't have used a gambit with making himself scummy. While this could have been scum buddying up, I don't see that in magnus his play.

On this moment I voted him for moving his voted around in a weird way. (maybe because he kept pressure on multiple people)

Magnus explains his reaction on lamont in post 164

unvote

It is nice people, but I'm not going to vote magnus. He is more likely town then other people. More active, positive way of thinking. Zee, and Seraphim, Phily and Benmage, were much worse.

wait, rereading, how could Kise ever make that mistake with the rules? seen what Lamont had already done with asking for a modkill, wouldn't he notice that the mod would break his game otherwise?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 am

Post by mykonian »

@Kise:

1 hide behind zaz, sure... you say it is ingnoring, I say it is not seeing, and wanting to do things good afterward.
2.because esspecially zaz wouldn't take it with a reasonining that would take less then 5 min to make. I wanted to reread, something that wasn't offered, as zazie knew.
3. OK, IM SICK OF THIS STRAWMAN. I'm not stupid, and either as town or as scum I would never react on that part that way. I reacted on how he explained the rules, as I SAID MORE THEN THREE TIMES NOW.
4.Kise, the bandwagon on you never came close to a lynch. Same strawman BTW. STOP IT.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:It's not strawman...
it is one, as clear as it gets. NOBODY WOULD AGREE WITH A CASE ON THEMSELVES. you say I am, as you try to twist my post that way, after it was explained several times.

You accuse me simply of being an idiot, something I'm not.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:36 am

Post by mykonian »

posts per hour?

and MBL was the replacement of...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Post by mykonian »

I'm right before a test now, but please people, reread those first few pages. Zeenon is kind of obvious scummy there. Not giving opinions, a scumslip, lots of non game related posts. I'm going to try to get some quotes for you later.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:39 am

Post by mykonian »

LC, I shouldn't be considered a newby anymore :(

Orto however, is completely right.

I'm leaving for my train now, you should expect a post from me on zeenon tonight.

Votecount
mykonian - 5 (LlamaFluff,
cateraction
, Spolium, ortolan, Kise)
zwetschenwasser - 3 (populartajo, Albert B. Rampage, Benmage)
ZEEnon - 2 (WeyounsLastClone, PhilyEc)
Gorrad - 2 (Kmd4390, MrBuddyLee)
Lamont_Cranston - 2 (magnus_orion, Kairyuu)
magnus_orion - 1 (
ZazieR
)
Kairyuu - 1 (Lamont_Cranston)
Not voting: zwetschenwasser, Jebus, Gorrad,
semioldguy
, Seraphim, Stephoscope, ZEEnon, Starbuck, mykonian

My heart's pounding! They're about to start the secret meeting I uncovered with my heroics...

With your stupidity...

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:43 am

Post by mykonian »

LC: most recent town game from me:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

in my defence, my lover made it worse, I could have controlled it myself.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 am

Post by mykonian »

on zeenon
ZEEnon wrote:Ah, I see why you did that now.
Not sure if it will achieve anything, but i'll trust your judgement.
about Mastins claim. A delaying reaction.
ZEEnon wrote:Mastin claims to be a Shinigami, magnus_orion.
They are unlynchable and unkillable according to the rules.
defends, doesn't seem to see that he has to get rid of death notes.

then, a lot of fluff posts the rest of the page.
ZEEnon wrote:magnus_orion is quite the scummy player, jumping on every vote quite rapidly.
first accusation. Subjective, not pointing out why it is scummy. More like hoping the town will jump on it.
ZEEnon wrote:Lamont_Cranston's thoughts: "
Why is magnus_orion busing me so early?
"
subjective?
ZEEnon wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:Mastin, remind me why you think I'm scum. I'm a tad confused on that bit. Is it just 'cause I voted you?
You've had multiple changes of mind within three pages.
Are you attempting to draw reactions with your votes, or do you have a hidden agenda?
o, what a nice subjective rhetoric question!
ZEEnon wrote:
Mastin wrote:Who here thinks that pushing mod kills is a scum tell?
Depends entirely on the situation.
wishy-washy?

this was till page 5. You probably already saw a general trend: in all those posts zeenon hasn't made a single attempt at scumhunting.

on page 7 a nice post, goes into defensive lurker mode afterwards.

on page 14, my internet becomes real slow. I want to continue on this. but in those first pages, zeenon wasn't playing town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:And if english isn't Myk's 1st language, then how does he know when to use big words like 'subjective'???
I'll take that as a compliment :)

vote zeenon

after the first pages I checked, zeenon has done little more then voicing sometimes a weak accusation, but mostly defending himself. It resembles his early play, and is for that reason just as scummy. See his play in isolation. No scumhunting, really, none.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:14 am

Post by mykonian »

mod
I don't know if it is possible, but you could ask Mastin to replace a person that cannot keep up. He has at least read the first part of the game (that is the hardest to read).

This is a good idea, where 'a good idea' means 'something I would never do because I'm against it on principle and anyway I don't like Mastin's playstyle.'
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:01 am

Post by mykonian »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
mykonian wrote:
mod
I don't know if it is possible, but you could ask Mastin to replace a person that cannot keep up. He has at least read the first part of the game (that is the hardest to read).
You're asking a player that has been in a game to replace in a game? I don't think that's common practice, and rightfully so.
true. But when it happens, it is mostly because the game is easier to follow for them.

and really, how many people do you think want to replace in this?

anything to add, btw?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am

Post by mykonian »

PhilyEc wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
mykonian wrote:
mod
*facepalm*
second
arg, the second time you agree with zwet... Is this a sign?

anyway, that was a comment outside of the game, please some more reactions on things in the game. Do anyone have a comment on what I said about zeenon?

(and something more, Semioldguy, I don't think you ever explained why you voted for me.)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:35 am

Post by mykonian »

good point.

and mod, please don't be annoyed :( I just don't expect some players to keep up with this game.

and sorry to say this, but this is already page 46, and we are no closer to a lynch then we were on page 10. We have stuff to look at, so would it be a sane idea to finally vote for the person you want to lynch? Or is this normal for a large game?

the problem of course is, that some people haven't added something to the game. Some did this with posting nothing, some posted, but said little. But no matter how long this day is going to be, not all of them will be able to post something useful.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:37 am

Post by mykonian »

why those two? spolium has actually added something.

I can see gorrad, seems to be a lurker.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by mykonian »

ok, suddenly, after Tajo's post, we get some serious bandwagonning on L_C. It is insane, there is almost no case on him, except he didn't react on parts of posts (do you really ask for Mastin style posts?), and suddenly a few lurkers are on him. This stinks a lot.

The fact that gorrad dares to brought such an idea up means that he is more likely town: scum is not that likely to get attention, and come with a plan that could not be accepted. Further gorrad mostly lurks, so if that is erratic behaviour? I don't see it.

I would like to take a closer look on the bandwagon that formed on L_C.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:08 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:From this post onwards to post 1020 should give you a general idea why i'm voting for myk.
I didn't react on everything. please get a better tell. Or mastin is obv town in every game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Post by mykonian »

ugh, i'm pretty busy on the moment, but here is a post.

in the last few posts KMD is getting more scummy. Gorrad his post that explained his actions was very reasonable, and I don't see why KMD would still irrationally attack Gorrad. He kind of tunnels on gorrad because names could be important. It seems like scum who has found a point, and after that continues to bring that point, because they are logically right, but wrong in the game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:
mykonian wrote:ugh, i'm pretty busy on the moment, but here is a post.

in the last few posts KMD is getting more scummy. Gorrad his post that explained his actions was very reasonable, and I don't see why KMD would still irrationally attack Gorrad. He kind of tunnels on gorrad because names could be important. It seems like scum who has found a point, and after that continues to bring that point, because they are logically right, but wrong in the game.
Have you even read Death Note? My point is obvious and has merit.
It would also be if you are scum. But the fact that you tunnel on it, and defend it this way, not leaving room for being mistaken, means that you are forcing something.

I have been a little inactive, but it seems today my practicum ends early, so I have a bit of time to read and post something.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:14 am

Post by mykonian »

mykonian wrote:
Kise wrote:And if english isn't Myk's 1st language, then how does he know when to use big words like 'subjective'???
I'll take that as a compliment :)

vote zeenon

after the first pages I checked, zeenon has done little more then voicing sometimes a weak accusation, but mostly defending himself. It resembles his early play, and is for that reason just as scummy. See his play in isolation. No scumhunting, really, none.
MOD
, I voted.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:30 am

Post by mykonian »

PhilyEc wrote:How many players are meant to be playing this game? I'm seeing alot of the same names here. I'll post again on Thursday for the sake of those trying to catch up.
agreed, scum is lurking, because they can.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Based on the above, can you see why its better just to accept their two votes so the village can move on?
no. You should defend. You don't want to be lynched, remember? town does care.

If Lamont is scum, he is buddying up to both gorrad and benmage (you are my hero!)
LlamaFluff wrote:LC and his conspiracy theory is funny, and scummy... scunny. Tajo looks townie, all the Z's are still townie. Something about ben is bugging me, will try and look at that when im not already still on MS fifteen minutes after lunch ended.
ben doesn't seem the most like an enthousiastic but not yet experienced player.
PhilyEc wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I'll read these 4 pages when I get a chance.

Still think Gorrad, Spolium, Benmage, and Phily are scum.

Still think ABR, Zwet, and Lamont are town.
You havent even questioned me once on anything dodgy, no one has. Know why? Because I've done nothing scummy. Stop name dropping and give me a case you can think up quickly on me.
this seriously feels like overdefensiveness.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Mastin was a CRAP player (please see my wiki). At least ABR & Gorrad are playing intelligently & logically.
and add another buddy... ABR playing great? all his post fit on one A4!

Starbuck is really doing a lot of votehopping, around the big bandwagons, without a lot of reasoning.
unvote vote starbuck

I forgot a lot of things from before. means that I have to reread in time :(
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 am

Post by mykonian »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
unvote, vote mykonian

I'm not liking the drawing of three weak scumpairs, attacks on lurkers, people who votehop, and someone who made a legitimate observation, all in the same post.
and I don't like your voting. Found another good bandwagon?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am

Post by mykonian »

o, please, get replaced...

Kise, why should I be lynched? The most important case on me was that I sort of active lurked, and that is not something that you just lynch for, that has to be pretty obvious, because you are otherwise catching way too many townies.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:21 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:He blatantly ignores Zaz's points against him, instead choosing to comment on a later post she made about another player. For reasons mentioned here, I feel confident with my vote on Myk. I also thought it was funny (as in 'harharhar' funny) how Phily plays attorney by giving Myk pointers on how to properly defend himself. Made me think of Coach Carter for a moment.
reacted on zaz, later. I miss things, and I think things are not that important, or think I already replyed. It is in the next post.

and this is where that link leads.
ZazieR wrote:
mykonian wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
@Llama

See my case against ZEE. Another player who decided not to vote against a shinigami. Three players, yet you have only noted it from one player.
I want to hear your opinions from ZEE and Magnus.
If a person doesn't buddy up to a town, and doesn't vote him, what is the big problem then? I don't yet know why zee didn't vote, but I know from my self I had a reason.

and there was no scum-reason not to vote. So all you say is: I think you had to vote, and because you didn't you are scum. I don't think that is a good reasoning, even when you say your argument isn't heard by most people...
Let Llama respond first. After that, I'll say why I find this scummy.
However, it's duly noted that you respond to my post about Llama before mentioning my post against you, and not saying this when I mentioned it in your case.
Kise, the only thing I have against you is that I don't react on two posts from zazie. I think you can find a way better case with zeenon, or people who generally don't react, while I'm still trying to do it. You are voting me for a reason I didn't even notice, because as town and as scum, I know it is the most stupid thing not to react at all. Not reacting to points simply doesn't work (you people actually asked me 4 times the same question, and I replyed all, sigh)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:Read from my root post (1011) all the way up to Post 1020. During our conversation, you accused me of strawmanning when my questions were nothing other than No, Yes, or Other. You also neglected to address my concern when I pointed out how you gave Magnus props when he critcized my wagon (you, Lamont & Star were on that, but you said he was right about critcizing it...), then you later vote Mag because Zazie pressured you(?) by asking why you didn't vote for him when you voted someone else for the same crime Mag was guilty of yet you pardoned Magnus for whatever the crime was (it escapes my mind at the moment), and lastly you unvote him and say he's more likely town.

I honestly thought you ignored addressing this whenever I brought it to your attention, so this is why I am still voting for you. Do you care to comment on the situation with Magnus now?
as I already pointed out, I agreed with the part where he explained the rules, not where he opposes me. Can you understand that?

I read the first few pages again the (till 15, or so), and after that, I had seen Magnus doing more scumhunting then the general player here, so, the thing zazie had pointed out was outweighted by Magnus his protown play. I had to reread then.

and now, would you mind if I did that later? It is close to midnight here, and you might not get a comprehensible post, and I not much sleep. :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:Read from my root post (1011) all the way up to Post 1020. During our conversation, you accused me of strawmanning when my questions were nothing other than No, Yes, or Other. You also neglected to address my concern when I pointed out how you gave Magnus props when he critcized my wagon (you, Lamont & Star were on that, but you said he was right about critcizing it...), then you later vote Mag because Zazie pressured you(?) by asking why you didn't vote for him when you voted someone else for the same crime Mag was guilty of yet you pardoned Magnus for whatever the crime was (it escapes my mind at the moment), and lastly you unvote him and say he's more likely town.

I honestly thought you ignored addressing this whenever I brought it to your attention, so this is why I am still voting for you. Do you care to comment on the situation with Magnus now?
as I already pointed out, I agreed with the part where he explained the rules, not where he opposes me. Can you understand that?

I read the first few pages again the (till 15, or so), and after that, I had seen Magnus doing more scumhunting then the general player here, so, the thing zazie had pointed out was outweighted by Magnus his protown play. I had to reread then.

and now, would you mind if I did that later? It is close to midnight here, and you might not get a comprehensible post, and I not much sleep. :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:49 am

Post by mykonian »

sorry people, having some computer problems. Now I'm going home again, things will get better for the weekend, but next week expect low activity. After that, things probably get better.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #120) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:50 am

Post by mykonian »

aaaaaaarg!!!!

this is not my day. :(

I'm leaving now, it won't get better.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:13 am

Post by mykonian »

Llama, *lease take a look at the stances zee has taken in this game

only that magnus ho**ed around with his vote in the start, something that is really not a scumtell.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 am

Post by mykonian »

populartajo wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Unvote Vote Zazier
His spamming posts of fluff is such a waste and a distraction. He's essentially mass defending all scum simply by distracting every other player.
Terrible.

Unvote Vote : Benmage.
agreed very much. The way Ben tries to disqualify zazie in the previous post is disgusting.

also Stethoscope was way to concerned he didn't buddy up to me. (page earlier)
MrBuddyLee wrote:Oh wow, mykonian is pretty clearly scum at this point. Lamont next for protecting him.
there is no context here. This is all it was.

Does the "if people play annoying they are scum" scumtell count? I think so. There is absolutely no way a protown player would bandwagon vote and post this way.

I also like how I'm absolutely bandwagonned here :( Next post will be my defence.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:34 am

Post by mykonian »

[quote="LlamaFluff"]Well on myk we have a few main points against him. You can find many of these points in my iso 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Main points though

1) Early game myk flounders between MO and LC for votes.
Page 5, then I don't know a thing. I posted who were standing out for me then. But I didn't have a case, I only expressed feelings, to make people know where I stood. But don't expect me to find scum in that time, with only that many people talking.
2) Myk believes (he actually said this unlike zee) that mastin was town.
(shin)
This is highlited in his iso 7.
without a scum motive, because otherwise the claim is simply stupid

3) He votes kise because he believes he misinterprets a rule to attack Mastin.
How can someone think that claiming can break the game? Simply no sane person can think that normally, so Kise doesn't think normal. This is not a scumtell

4) Changes his vote to spoil on a "scumslip" which is increadably weak
yes, sorry for that. Mistake. I saw it as a question that showed what spolium was thinking, it was a question that asked that from another player. I misinterpreted his post

5) Myk realizes that a majority of shin should have a note (46) but that more or less contridicts point 2
no, it doesn't. It is the majority, but a shin with a note would not claim. How is this a scumtell?

6) Tries to stop the town reads on zazie (48)
sorry, I don't know this anymore. If this is a major point, please tell. I might be able to react later, but the game is going a bit fast for me now

7) Myk is 90 is basically enough to lynch him for to me. If you people are arguing that zee is scum for lying about a read, you should be ALL over this one. Myk says he thought the scum claim wasnt true. There have been multiple posts where he said he believed that Mastin was shin, most noteably his post 7.
I say, and I say again: I can't believe mastin would claim shin, if his motives, or possibilities were against the town. Because, in that case, he would be actively hurting his own chances, something he wouldn't do.

the case on me is mostly my stance on Mastin. I believed him to be not harmful to town, most probably by not having a deathnote, and being Shin. I didn't want to lynch him, because of that. This proved to be wrong, but was a read I was confident in. While I have clearly expressed this, people vote me for not giving opinions. I think that my opinions actially make up most of their case, so this contradicts at least one point of them. Further, I think there are better targets around then me. I have tried to add to the game, but have had little succes till now. I was wrong with spolium, and I was wrong about Mastin. But does that make me scum?

you are now trying to lynch a towny that made mistakes, but dared to speak up, making those mistakes. But you are letting the scum away that actually keep quiet, don't take risks,
and play scummy

I'm happy you don't vote gorrad anymore, because he is obv town just because of that reason. He dares to take the spotlight, by suggesting a name claim. Scum doesn't do that, but hides, lets others take the risk.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:40 am

Post by mykonian »

LlamaFluff wrote:@LC - You cant just kill points like that. Unwillingness to take a stance
is
a scumtell, I dont care if you think it doesnt apply to myk for meta reason or whatever you are implying there. It is a scumtell because it allows him to back any case he wants since he never is strongly attached to anything. I really dont want to go quote my "anti town play should always be lynched untill they get townie or stop playing" rant about Nat from an old game since it doesnt apply to myk even though you are trying to force it to but I am now rambling so am going to stop on this one.
I agree. Not taking a stance is scummy. But I actually took one by saying that. I didn't really think the others that scummy on the moment, and those two would be the ones I thought scummy at that moment.

contrary to you, I have tried to give opinions about more players. You have picked me from the start, and continue to attack me. I find it hard to get you to think different about me, and that wouldn't be a real problem at this moment, but other people start bandwagonning me, and now things aren't that much fun anymore. So please, try to look at my posts, but then from a town perspective. I am sure that would change your view about me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:42 am

Post by mykonian »

Orto, I don't exactly know what you asked from me about zeenon. The biggest problem I have with zeenon is that he practically active lurked. He has had very little opinions on everyone. Also, there were one or two posts where his intentions were doubtful.

but, on this moment, I don't think I'll vote for zee, and I don't know if I'm going to do it, because if I were scum, I would try to hide as real lurker. Plus that zee actually posts, and defends etc, while a lot of people add little but votes. I think it is a way better use of a lynch to try to find the scummiest person of them, then to lynch a person that mostly is attacked for overdefensiveness and active lurking, two tells that can easily be used on town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:
mykonian wrote:I think it is a way better use of a lynch to try to find the scummiest person of them, then to lynch a person that mostly is attacked for overdefensiveness and active lurking, two tells that can easily be used on town.
Are you admitting to being an active lurker here -- yes or no?
no. That was my reason why I'm not voting zee on the moment, as that is the case on zee.

I don't get orto, when he says that I shouldn't be thinking about *lacing my vote. I have to do 2 things: defend against accusations (did that with Llama's case, don't have a lot to defend further, as most followed), and voting scum. I don't like how he tells me that I shouldn't do the last anymore. *lease ex*lain that orto.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 am

Post by mykonian »

ok. this gets bad.

because I don't think you will suddenly believe my defence, that usually takes longer, even with town on the wagon (something that clearly ha**ens here), I *robably will be lynched before I can again *lay normally. Next week will be troublesome (com*uter *roblems, as I'm away again, and little time because of *racticum) and seeing that most *eo*le already think this too long, and want a lynch, no matter on what it will be, I'm afraid that is going to be me, as it is the easiest, and there is a case on me, made by Llama.

But *lease, reconsider. I have tried to *lay well, but haven't been that succesful. But did you somewhere find that I had a scum motive (question mark). Would scum try to *lay this way (question mark) I think not. I think scum would claim not being able to kee* u*, sometimes trying to add something, but generally much less active then the rest of the town. And I think that scum wouldn't try to get into the *osition where it could make mistakes. I *layed bad as town, but it was certainly bad town, and not mediocre scum, because that would *lay different.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:35 am

Post by mykonian »

I just skimmed this, and there is little more I can do on the moment, but I read that I had to claim. Well, so be it. I won't nameclaim, because what KMD said, and it is better to take no risks.

I'm a dayvig. I don't have to use a deathnote for that :) Mastin was my kill.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Post by mykonian »

ortolan wrote:
Unvote

Ooh, interesting

Genuine claim or last minute attempt to take the vig down with him by getting a counter-claim (don't think I've forgotten 701 :P)? Only time will tell.
get your theory right. This is the only way a vig can, and will claim: before his lynch.

I killed mastin, because he was absolutely hurting the town. In fact, I believed him to become the lynch, and because of that, it would make sense to kill him and see what we would get from it. Kind of an early lynch, without a night.

Would you mind if I didn't tell if I'm one shot or not?
cateraction wrote:That myk kid needs to show up and start talking.
this myk kid told he had computer problems, and you are eating his short time.

To the people that still want to lynch me: it is useless. I draw the nightkill to me anyway. Game is already over for me, but at least get a good lynch that is not your claimed powerrole, so you have a chance at getting scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:43 am

Post by mykonian »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Sorry, I kinda forgot, but there isn't much to say at the moment because I think myk is a good choice and this game needs to move to day 2. I think he claimed vig so he wanted to out the person who really shot Mastin.
vig's don't counterclaim. People, get your arguments straight before you accuse me because this one seriously doesn't make sense. I won't counterclaim someone who claims dayvig, I will kill him, without outing myself.

Kai, I forgot you people could be scared of deathnotes, but wouldn't it make sense to wait for tomorrow to see if my intentions are town? You decide, I kill. In case I get killed by someone else, and I would carry a deathnote, wouldn't that mean that the amount of people able to carry a deathnote gets smaller?

reacting to Llama in short time.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:52 am

Post by mykonian »

LlamaFluff wrote:Welcome to... "Lynch the fakeclaiming scum already" with your host... LlamaFluff!!!!
mykonian wrote:I think Mastin didn't make up his story, and is now saying it was not serious, something that makes me think we should actually lynch him. The way he posted in the start, it seemed weird. This made me think that he was shinigami, but not in danger/not harmful to town. Now he tried to say he was simple town, and I don't buy it. But mastin confuses me a lot, and it is practically impossible to get a read on him.

Zeenon and Zazie? I have no idea.

Forgot Magnus again, didn't I? Well, his reaction on Mastin is not that strong, he plays a bit weird, so I can see what is happening there. But, lately, he doesn't really stand out to me.

Now you know about what I think, and I think the most important person, because of the claim, should be Mastin, but, while my vote on Magnus doesn't hurt, and could only be used to pressure Magnus by someone else, a vote on Mastin should be used more careful, I think, as it is later in the game, and should be a serious, and well reasoned vote. But if it makes you happy, I could
unvote
. Do you have any questions about what I think?
Well right here myk claims to have a null read on Mastin at bet. Even the last part which shows the most suspicion of Mastin seems to be somewhat wary of the lynch. There is much more of a suspicion of MO at this point then Mastin.
mykonian wrote:
Budja wrote:Ok read about 1/2, skimmed the rest, it is exam-study week for me so I may have limited time here.

On Mastin:

He claims to be a shinigami without a deathnote. This makes his early gambit make perfect sense to me. If he can't be affected by a lynch/kill then he has absolutly nothing to lose by claiming.

The only part that I don't like is that he claims he is town-aligned (death-notes burn if he gets one), which sound usual for a shinigami.

I don't think lynching mastin is a good idea at all. If he is indeed unkillable, then it is a waste.

more later...
mastin, is this true? because I thought you didn't claim this way...
Mastin was killed before myk posted again. I do not for a second believe that you would kill a player while there is an unanswered question that you have asked them that they are obviously not avoiding.

As far as I can tell, there is really no way he is the vig. First, he thinks mastin does not have a note, he even comes to the conclusion that a lynch of Mastin is useless (7).
that last question, was that a serious question to investigate mastin, or was that from town that saw his read shattered by Mastins answers? It was a question that was rhetorical, as it sought only confirmation of the things he already said. Mastin claimed vanilla, while my read on him previously was shinigami without note (sane play), now, this play couldn't be sane anymore, and this was the direct thing that changed why I had refrained from killing him earlier: I no longer was sure that mastin couldn't do harm.

I just dont buy it really. This is a very convienant claim, and his actions leading up to the kill make no sense when you see Mastin was the kill.
I claim the most confirmable protown role possible, and you call it conveniant. I even claim my kill, that means it is even more likely to confirm me. Because, that eliminates the excuse that there are two dayvigs. Conveniant fakeclaim? No, if it was fake, I would be dead tomorrow.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 am

Post by mykonian »

Benmage wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:Sorry, I kinda forgot, but there isn't much to say at the moment because I think myk is a good choice and this game needs to move to day 2. I think he claimed vig so he wanted to out the person who really shot Mastin.
Agree
yeah, claim the vig, he won't shoot.

how clever.

now, people, you already tunnel this much, that I'm not going to save myself from a lynch, but please read my posts assuming I am not lying! that makes it a lot easier for me, as everything I say now is dismissed as soon as I post it!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:57 am

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:Myko, once again, can you explain why the kill is called: ''Plugged full with holes''?
I don't kill with a note. I like guns better.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 am

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Myko
you are not telling me you actually believe Llama when he said that this was a conveniant claim...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 am

Post by mykonian »

and those view people who say I was coasting through the game, please check the activity of the people on my wagon. You cant be missing this, as I can count a few people who have done little but bandwagonning.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:02 am

Post by mykonian »

Benmage wrote:You'll feel vindicated in death myk, that you were right and we were wrong. I love dying as town with people thinking i'm diehard scum and shoving it in their faces.

If you're town we'll learn from the plethora of information before us, and can re-examine your whole wagon. Regardless this day needs to end.
you lynch the most confirmable protown powerrole, and a powerful one,
because the day needs to end?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 am

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:
mykonian wrote: Kai, I forgot
you people
could be scared of deathnotes, but wouldn't it make sense to wait for tomorrow to see if my intentions are town? You decide, I kill. In case I get killed by someone else, and I would carry a deathnote, wouldn't that mean that the amount of people able to carry a deathnote gets smaller?
Shinigami found?
no, I'm just not thinking you would think I killed with a deathnote, I just didn't think that way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 am

Post by mykonian »

Starbuck wrote:Let me remind you of something! You ARE NOT confirmed, by any means.
no, I claimed the most confirmable role in town! can you strawman me more!?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1958 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:05 am

Post by mykonian »

Starbuck wrote:I personally have been waiting for you to reply.

You did nothing but add more points of your scumminess for me. So my vote is staying where it is.
sure... because you've actually didn't read my posts, seen later. You just try to find as much things you can use in it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:09 am

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:
mykonian wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Myko
you are not telling me you actually believe Llama when he said that this was a conveniant claim...
No. I'm voting you because I think you have a Death Note.
now I've got a deathnote... I don't need one!!!

would I actually kill someone "plugging him full with holes?"

you actually think I would claim vig then?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, you are going way too fast.

someone wanted to know my win condition. I have to have a deathnote at the end of the seventh day, so I can leave to my own world with it, and live. There are two things to that: I want a seventh day, and I want to have a deathnote then. In general, I am nothing but a storage place for a deathnote, as I cant use them without hurting my own chances.

I have reason to believe there are more shinigami, yes.

and I act as a rolecop, and that helps me with looking for a deathnote. zazie didn't have one. :(
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:08 am

Post by mykonian »

there seems to be some confusement about my role. I leave at day seven, no matter what. However, I lose if I don't have a deathnote then, or if on an earlier day the game is already over without me carrying a deathnote. So, I'm sorry, but this game is not yet very interesting for me.

because the less players around, the bigger the chance I get the note. So I rather wait with doing something till the last days. Until then I just will have fun. Because, seen Kai, the aggressive I-don't-want-to-wait-for-my-win-to-share-it-with-a-third-party-role, I don't want to get it to early, as you might lynch me twice.

and about claiming my results? in case of zazie it doesnt matter anymore, but for the rest, I think i keep my information. I can't die anyway. You should be thankful, confirmed townies tend to die.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2176 (isolation #143) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by mykonian »

vote MBL

what if:

my bandwagon was lead by scum?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

and it seems a good lynch. Can we get MBL tomorrow?

unvote vote Kise
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2306 (isolation #145) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:51 am

Post by mykonian »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
Vote: MrBuddyLee

I will respond to Llama's case once she's all done with it.
While you're mindlessly wagoning, ...
:lol:
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #146) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 am

Post by mykonian »

Kairyuu wrote:@myko: Just to confirm, you were lying about killing Mastin, correct?
it was a one shot role ability. Had nothing to do with a deathnote.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #147) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 am

Post by mykonian »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:The fact is the evidence supports that he did NOT fall behind anyway. :roll:
Hey asspotato, I replaced in on page 42 or so. And they were a brutal 42 pages that read more like 4chan than mafiascum. Cut a guy a little slack.
admitting to lurking and not getting lynched for it also well done.

plus that MBL, mainly because of his small amount of posts, has used the most insults doesnt count for him.

vote MBL

Kmd4390 wrote:
MBL wrote:Lamont, I'm curious to know why you're trying to wagon me in particular. I believe I was an early vote on the guy with the Death Note we destroyed
Bad argument. Myko was self-aligned, so even the scum wanted him lynched.
plus the fact that he hadn't even understood the case on me, just voted for the person that was most named in the last 5 posts.
magnus_orion wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:
You don't want to lynch scum in the first couple of days because it means you might die?
Hi, strawman
FOS: kmd.
Strawman? Not being vocal about your suspicions is retarded if the only reason for it is fearing your death. Do you disagree?
That's fine, last time I checked, though, mbl was voicing his suspicions, just not
why
I found a scumteam!!!
Stephoscope wrote:Why would scum know who the Shinigami are??
they know now. But they knew me under my rolename.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2405 (isolation #148) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:28 am

Post by mykonian »

Hey, I'm dead anyway.

so can I propose a zwet policy lynch?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2409 (isolation #149) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:54 am

Post by mykonian »

Kairyuu wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
mykonian wrote:Hey, I'm dead anyway.

I wouldn't mind that.
I would. It would detract from lynching Lamont-scum. Lynching Lamont-scum is a good idea, and that is what we're doing.
you don't have my vote, you don't have a lot votes at all. So I think you aren't doing that, dear Kairyuu.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2412 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 am

Post by mykonian »

Kairyuu wrote:@myko: You call 6 votes "not a lot?" If WLC hadn't just unvoted it would be 7. It's the biggest wagon at the moment, so you're probably wrong.
arg. Ok.

but I am not going to help you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2419 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 am

Post by mykonian »

Kairyuu wrote:@myko: Why? Do you have reason to believe he does not hold a death note? If not, I can see no reason why you would not be on the wagon in the hopes of getting one.
yes, based on general play, I have very little problems with Lamont. The wagon seems to be on small things. For example, the 0/5 argument simply sucks. You only caught a survivor type role (me), so that would make everyone who actually took a stance scum. Everyone who uses that argument is therefor using bad logic, and shows that they actually havent given a lot of opinions.

so yes, I think he is not scum. I'm actually quite convinced.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 am

Post by mykonian »

Kairyuu wrote:@myko: My case has nothing to do with that. My case was presented D1 via my 2-3 catch-up posts as well as the early stages before Mastin was shot. Given that he has either denied doing things he's been accused of (blatant ad hom) or ignored the cases against him entirely. He even stated flat out that he was going to ignore everything I brought against him "for the good of the town." He's scummy as hell, and needs to be lynched pronto.
it just means that the reasons some people are on it are fishy, and because of that the wagon is fishy, plus that it is on a player that has given opinions. He is towny as heaven.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2428 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:55 am

Post by mykonian »

magnus_orion wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
mykonian wrote:Hey, I'm dead anyway.

I wouldn't mind that.
I twisted this?
How?
o, what a nice scumslip!

or was it a mistake?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2456 (isolation #154) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:17 am

Post by mykonian »

seriously, if you don't get Llama is town by now, something is wrong. There are not a lot people who look more town then he does.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2503 (isolation #155) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Post by mykonian »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:MrBuddyLee is scum. Kill!
I have reason to believe this statement is utterly false.
I bet that it is a reason that won't convince us.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2602 (isolation #156) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Post by mykonian »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote: Miller claim?

This appears to be a Zwet-like move. In some circles I've heard it said that claiming Miller right off is helpful if you are town. I really tend to disagree because it causes too much confusion. Probably the best way to play miller as town is to play a really low-key game and avoid suspicion.
How is it Zwet like? Also I've read every MD discussion thread on Millers and 99% of MS thinks that it's best to claim Miller right off the bat.
I disagree. End of day would be better. Esspecially when the game is active already.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2716 (isolation #157) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

sorry...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2775 (isolation #158) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Post by mykonian »

unvote vote no lynch
:P

Votecount
MafiaSSK - 7 (Benmage, Stephoscope, Gorrad, populartajo, LlamaFluff, Kairyuu. Starbuck)
Stephoscope -2 (magnus_orion, Kmd4390)
MrBuddyLee -1(Lamont Cranston)
Lamont - 1 (MrBuddyLee)
LlamaFluff - 1 (Zwetchenwasser)
Starbuck - 1 (Vi)
Skruffs - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
NoLynch -1 (mykonian)
Not voting: MafiaSSK, Skruffs, Seraphim, Sir Tornado, ThAdmiral, Lamont_Cranston

Near, you are far inferior to L.

With 20 alive, it's 11 to lynch.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #159) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Post by mykonian »

unvote vote no lynch
:P
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2826 (isolation #160) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by mykonian »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:I have a Kira Task Force discussion behind the scenes. Each night, I can invite one player to the Kira Task Force, and I can also investigate any existing member of the Task Force and receive his or her complete role PM.
Stephoscope wrote:EBWOP: Before anyone points out that I have only had one night to investigate...I have only seen my own role PM and one other player's. Might as well be clear.
Am I being dense or does this not add up?

Each night you can
A) Invite a player and
B) Investigate a current member
sorry, but...
complete role pm???
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2853 (isolation #161) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 am

Post by mykonian »

Kairyuu wrote:@myko: He's lyyyyiiiing. This much is quite obvious. But meh. Both he and SSK are scum. I don't care which order we lynch them in. Curious as to why you're not helping though. I would assume you'd want a death note if you could get one.

Oh. By the way. Can you communicate with anyone at Night myko? Llama seems to think that Shinigami can, so I figure I may as well ask our resident apple-lover himself.
actually, I rather wait with a correct lynch, and since you don't listen to me anyway, I can better keep quiet and wait till things get interesting.

and I did communicate, never knew names, and communication as stopped short after I explained my role in thread.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3508 (isolation #162) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Post by mykonian »

vote tajo

Uhm, V/LA for a week :(
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4144 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Post by mykonian »

Kairyuu wrote:
DeathNote wrote:I feel that Myko would be a bad lynch today anyway. Odds are, that there is not three deathnotes still active. I was under the impression that there was only one the day before, but I was wrong seeing as there was two night kills the night before.
Who is suggesting we lynch myko?
I am certainly not. It won't help us a bit, as I cannot win that way, and you cannot. I am going to be more active though, since school started again, and that means more time on my hands.

And those last days will be the most important anyway, since now I've actually got a chance to get those deathnotes :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4146 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 am

Post by mykonian »

Starbuck wrote:Explain how we cannot win if you are lynched.
You need to lynch people who have a deathnote. I am not such a player.

Kai however, is. It was my last night result, since I have normally a town read on him, but this time, he is an 3rd party player, who might have a deathnote, but that is something I don't get to know.

Vote Kairyuu

What about the rest of my results, do people want to hear them? Or should I wait till next day, so confirmed townies have less chance at getting killed?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4180 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by mykonian »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:He claimed "rolecop". There's no inconsistency there.
He claimed "rolecop" and then explained his ability to be that he can determine if someone is holding a death note.
mykonian wrote:and I act as a rolecop, and that helps me with looking for a deathnote. zazie didn't have one
I read that as saying that checking for a death note is part of the rolecop ability, not the whole thing.
not true, the deathnote is not part of the role I am afraid. Zazie, however, was protown, and his role made sure that a deathnote would be destroyed.

I can determine if someone is capable of keeping a deathnote, not if he has one.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4181 (isolation #166) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by mykonian »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:And suddenly my zwet rage vote feels smarter and smarter.

Shuichi Aizawa, Townie with Night-Talks with Light Yagami (dead) and Misa Amane, for anyone who missed it earlier.
Flavour - I want to do the right thing, but I just don't know who to trust.
this one is true, btw.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4276 (isolation #167) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:11 am

Post by mykonian »

can you do it yourself?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4305 (isolation #168) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by mykonian »

vote starbuck
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4357 (isolation #169) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

ortolan wrote:I will also add that I think mykonian had a pretty difficult win condition and it seems strange that an SK (Xyl) can lose due to another faction achieving their non-mutually exclusive win condition.
Mykonian had more problems with his win condition when he basically had no real influence on the game anymore, and lost interest :(, other then that, he had fun.

(sorry, mod)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”