Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by Zmd »

Incamnito wrote:Yay!

I was just getting low on games.

VOTE : ZMD

Why? I was listening to Portishead, the new album, and I was thinking that it is just as progressive for TODAY as the old albums were FOR THEN.
Like, logically, Portishead(Third) is to NOW as Portishead(Dummy) was to 1994. You understand.

And
FOS Yosariwen
for artificially inflating thier post count.
I was planning to OMGUS myself, instead I'll OMGUS you!
Vote Incamnito
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by Zmd »

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:This is perhaps the most fascinatingly frightening thing I've seen in a while (though my tiredness + big test tomorrow might well be contributing heavily to that perception). Especially the idiosyncratic posting and the mounting (but probably unfounded) fear that we'll get stuck in the random stage too long. Anyway. Hey, other head, how sure are you re Raging Wishbone's scumhood? I feel tempted to random vote Zmd but you got here first.
Do you have some grudge? Your partner knows what she's doing in this game. Listen to her!
She was only wrong about one couple, but she has fixed this mistake already.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Zmd »

Sorry for being slow getting into this game. Reading now.
Incamnito wrote: I say lynch whenever we have a good cantidate!
QFT
sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote: Goofball, did you learn any scumtells from playing with Nuwen and Yos2?
If she did, she obviously shouldn't point them out now. At least not unless they've shown up in this game already. I assume they haven't though. DGB called Yos/Nuwen town.
Incamnito wrote: 3. Zmd - Lets start playing now! KMD can't blame the time difference, can he?
Nope.
Raging Wishbone wrote: If I am wrong and Incamito was killed by scum with five votes on him, why? Why would scum waiste that kill on someone who was wagoned so hard? Did he write something that really scared the scum team?
I assume it was the breadcrumb.

--------------------
Kmd's current gut reads. All lists show scummiest on bottom:
Town

Zmd
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Ortohoops

Neutral

PoketheAlpaca
Yosariwen
J-Scope
sex w/ shafteds wife club
Trotsky
Frog Dodging
Apples and Banana

Scum

Pesco-Light
Death the Hogfather
Raging Wishbone

---------------------------------

Closer look at Raging Wishbone:

Joke votes Trotsky. Doesn't matter yet.

Asks question about how many lynches. Seems obvious that we lynch when we have a candidate instead of setting numbers.

Disagrees with lynching lurkers. Null, but stance noted.

The unvote sounds more like unvoting a serious vote than a joke vote. Over-explanation maybe.

Action deadline comment. Possible subtle fishing (aka trying to get a PR who submitted an action to answer in a way that may give them away subtly)

Slight buddying to Hoopla.

Decent point on Nuwen's "mistake".

Calls out Sera not posting then gives an excuse for him. (Which hydra is Sera a part of?)

Restates stance regarding lurker lynches.

-------------------

So nothing too damning, but this was my top gut read, and I don't see anything extremely protown.

Vote Raging Wishbone

Will talk to Zaz about this vote and everything else in the game tomorrow.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Zmd »

Raging Wishbone wrote: Do you read much or is it me? ;) I still dont get it Yosey said at 50% we auto lynch someone. We were not at 50%, he had five votes on him... so I just don't get it? I mean your statement that I bolded... is that a rule of the game or your opinion? Right on, the rest of it, meh, fair enough. :)
You had asked about when we should be lynching. My opinion was that we should play as normal and lynch when we have a good lynch candidate.
Ortohoops wrote:

Look at Kmd for instance - he's just made his 3rd post of the game. A wishy-washy assessment of play, and has now left. Normally it wouldn't matter, but in the time he's gone, that's ~20% of this action phase. Being online and being active matters, just as much as forcing others to be active does.

This is why I want the first 1-2 lynches to be lurkers.
I left? I went offline and slept last night. I'll be around for the game.

If the lurkers are the top scum candidates, then sure, we can lynch them. I'm not going to make this a contest to spam the thread though.
J-Scope wrote: So I don’t think we should focus on this. If a hydra is scummy and just so happens to have a smaller PPD that’s fine, but the scum tells should come first.
QFT
Ortohoops wrote:

Do you really think you can generate accurate reads on players if they're only posting say ~8 times per action phase?
Depending on the posts, I'd say you could.
sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote: ZMD is playing scared.
Scared?

-----------------------

Sens, you are usually more active than this. Why does your hydra only have 2 posts?
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Zmd »

sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:Yeah, scared. You're now trying to be active, but with very little scum hunting. That last post, only the last sentence could maybe be described as scum hunting. And even then, it's a really weak probe.
I usually am pretty active in my games. Zaz said she'd do most of the posting so I could focus on other things for a while, but now she has limited access, so I will be doing most of the posting, and our activity level will increase.

And I gave my reads in the post before that. Very little has changed in such a small amount of time.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Zmd »

sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:
Yosariwen wrote:
Frog Dodging wrote:explanation
That's exactly what you're seeing - Wishbone and company asked for an explanation and got one. Are you
really
trying to make a requested response seem scummy?

If reading comprehension is the issue, my point can be summarized as: there was no reason to assume Camn's breadcrumbing came from a town player. Power roles of both alignments have motive to crumb their action, and hitting a power role at random is more likely to hit scum than hitting any play at random.
Your argument is off. You specifically stated "investigative" power role when outing the breadcrumb. Those breakdown 2:1 in towns favor.

unvote vote:Yosariwen
She said investigative? When was this?
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #6) » Sat May 02, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Zmd »

Ortohoops wrote:
Trotsky wrote:well a cursory read of this thread has told me yosariwen, incamnito and zaphod are town

i'd vote for frog dodging but my better half apparently already had the right idea

This is an excellent early quote from scum Trotsky calling out three people as town. It's undoubtedly going to be labelled wifom, but I don't think rofl (I presume it was him) wouldn't put in a scumbuddy if he was going to make these early claims.

So, if one were to be scum, who is worth looking at?
Incog/camn already flipped town. So either Yos/Nuwen or DGB/Plum. I'd say Yos/Nuwen would be more likely.

Also, notice the attack on Frog Dodging. I'd say that gives small townie points to Frog Dodging. Not much though because early distancing is entirely possible.
Frog Dodging wrote: Plus now we've just confirmed that it was the scum kill, unless the scum has decided that killing one of their own power roles would be a good idea for today.

Yosariwen is the way to go right now, guys.
Or maybe a SK killed rofl/korts.

Probably was a scum kill though with the early crumbs.

I can agree about Yosariwen though.
Raging Wishbone wrote:
Raging Wishbone wrote:
Vote Trotsky
. Communist scum!
Win.
Because scum
never
vote their buddies in the RVS, right? :roll:
J-Scope wrote:Which I took to mean that ZMD also listens to Portishead or should relate to the joke vote on some level. If anything, in the back of my mind I was wondering if "Portishead" was an inside joke or some clue to another game they had played together in. So I wanted a reaction from them that might confirm something along those lines.
I'd never heard of Portishead until that post. If camn was using an inside joke, it would probably have been directed at me and something from a past game. This was not the case here.
Pesco Light wrote: And very little has come from you overall. More than 100 posts into the serious business of the game and you can't say anything useful?
I gave my reads along with a PBPA on my top suspect. I've commented on everything that I see as important. Not sure what more could be useful.
Raging Wishbone wrote: Oh and lastly Apples and Bannas trying to get someone modkilled does not sit well with me at all.
How do you know for sure it was them?

And even if it was, Sens would do that as town. See Mini 650. He tried to get Corvuus modkilled for dropping a town tell in MD. Sens was town in that game.
Raging Wishbone wrote:...and you are right I should not have taken his/her word for it without reading! I trusted her/him.
Why?
populartajo wrote:
Unvote Vote : Sex with shafted.

This is a good wagon.
With a wagon at L-2 already, why?
Raging Wishbone wrote:
sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:attempt to prevent the town from lynching further into day 2 noted
Attempt not to answer my question noted! ;)

Why did you write Apple and Bannanas tried to get YoSo modkilled?

UNVOTE: VOTE SEXwithED
Weird wagon jump.
Raging Idiot wrote:Is the rest of the scum team Yoso/nuwen and sexed?
God you suck at this game. I thought I was bad, but jesus. Why in the hell would scum super bus their remaining partner on D2? Get your head out of your ass.
Because the lynch looks likely already and "super bussing" makes you look good.
Death the Hogfather wrote:
vote: ZMD
Any reason other than having a hard time keeping up?
Nuwen wrote: What updates do you have to your first scumlist, if any? Who is most likely to be scum right now? Who is his/her most likely partner?
I planned on updating at the end of the post, but I'll do it now.

New list (Green numbers note move towards towniness. Red are scummy moves. Towniest still at top. Scummiest at bottom.):
Town
Zmd: +/-0
Zaphod Beeblebrox: +/-0
Ortohoops: +/-0

Neutral
Pesco-Light
+6

Frog Dodging
+3

J-Scope
+1

PoketheAlpaca

Death the Hogfather
+3

Apples and Banana +/-0

Scum

Yosariwen

Raging Wishbone +/-0
SensFan wrote:
Raging Rabbit wrote:257 - Walt's is way overreacting, and according to our qt was rather drunk at this point. :o
What QT?
I assume they made a QT for the hydra.
Apples and Banana wrote: KMD, you claim to have some sort of secret meta tell on me. What's your take?
You haven't dropped the tell yet.

I have to go now, but I've read up enough that I realize Yos/Nuwen is much more likely a lynch than Raging Wishbone.

Unvote, Vote Yosariwen

Raging Wishbone is still my top suspect.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (isolation #7) » Sun May 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by Zmd »

Ortohoops wrote:
Is it just me, or does Raging Wishbone sound really dirty?
Yes.

Seems like he is trying to force a case on DGB/Plum.

Anyway. The Yos/Nuwen lynch. I agree that the early voters are not likely to be mafia. They could still be SK though. Just not mafia.

Also agree that a non-Yos/Nuwen-voter is probably scum. So that was DGB/Plum, JScope, PokeAlpaca, and Death.

Here was my old list:
Zmd wrote: New list (Green numbers note move towards towniness. Red are scummy moves. Towniest still at top. Scummiest at bottom.):
Town
Zmd: +/-0
1Zaphod Beeblebrox: +/-0
2Ortohoops: +/-0

Neutral
3Pesco-Light
+6

4Frog Dodging
+3

5J-Scope
+1

6PoketheAlpaca

7Death the Hogfather
+3

8Apples and Banana +/-0

Scum
9sex w/ shafteds wife club

Yosariwen

10Raging Wishbone +/-0
My new list is (I'm removing myself because it is kind of pointless to have me on there. Also removing the dead player again.):

Town
Ortohoops
+1

Pesco-Light
+1

Neutral:
+6

Frog Dodging +/-0
Zaphod Beeblebrox

J-Scope

Apples and Banana
+1

Death the Hogfather

Scum
PoketheAlpaca

Raging Wishbone +/-0

Reasons for changes:
Ort/Hoopla- Still looking extremely townie. Voted Yos/Nuwen early enough that they are probably not mafia. Moves above DGB/Plum becuase DGB/Plum didn't vote Yos/Nuwen. More on them later though.

Pesco/FL- I had them as scum early, but they look a little better lately. Protown feel from them. Voted Yos/Nuwen.

shaft/EK- I had this pair as scum before too. They were one of the strongest on Yos/Nuwen. That gives them serious townie points.

Frog Dodging- First vote on Yos/Nuwen. Basically eliminates any chance of them being mafia. Still possible SK though.

DGB/Plum- Seem to be the towniest pair so far based on their posts. Their no-vote on Yos/Nuwen is the thing that stands out. Really liking their posts though. Especially DGB's.

JScope- Seem to be analyzing genuinely. Didn't vote Yos/Nuwen. That's about the only point against them right now though. It's enough to drop them one spot.

Sens/xofelf- They seem lurkish, but I think that is due to the nature of the game. Sens seems pretty protown when he posts. Also voted Yos/Nuwen.

Death- Very under the radar. No vote on Yos/Nuwen. Wouldn't be surprised to see them as either mafia or SK.

Poker/Tajo- Didn't vote Yos/Nuwen. General scummy feel. Voted Shaft/EK which Yos/Nuwen followed.

Raging Wishbone- My top suspect for most of this game. Voted Yos/Nuwen, but did so late enough that bussing is possible.

The last three on my list are the three I'd be most comfortable lynching.

Vote Raging Wishbone
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (isolation #8) » Sun May 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Zmd »

Death the Hogfather wrote: And Zmd for lurking without reason (my reason was that I was V/LA).
I'm posting every chance I get. I wasn't home for most of today.
nyballosulgniirkps wrote: Zmd: not a lot content, the perpetual defence against being a lurker feels scummy to me.
It's just frustrating because I used to have a very high activity level in every game I played. I have trouble keeping up with some games now and it sucks.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Is that the sweet, sweet sound of scum giving up I just heard?

*DGB*

vote Death the Hogfather
I don't know. One scum left. I'd think scum would put up more of a fight knowing their dead buddies are counting on them.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (isolation #9) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Zmd »

Zmd wrote:Anyway. The Yos/Nuwen lynch. I agree that the early voters are not likely to be mafia. They could still be SK though. Just not mafia.
Scum
PoketheAlpaca -3
Raging Wishbone +/-0
Vote Raging Wishbone
Does not compute
Why not? Early votes probably weren't mafia. Poker/Tajo didn't vote Yos/Nuwen at all. RW was the L-1 vote. They were still suspects at the time (I see that Poker/Tajo flipped town).
Ortohoops wrote:
The thing is though, if Hogfather was the last scum, why would he throw the game away and not try and stop his lynch? I know they've been having hydra problems, but if you were the last alive for your team, I doubt he'd be accepting a loss so easily.

I think he's probably lazy town.
This was the point I was trying to make.
Apples and Banana wrote:
Frog Dodging wrote:
Apples and Banana wrote:Frog, have you submitted that choice?
Yes. Why do you ask?
Well, before I answer that question:

Since we're hunting for a single Scum, should we mass-claim and see if we have a forced win?
What is stopping scum from claiming something that looks like a forced win?
Apples and Banana wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:You forgot to include results with your claim.
I'm not sure its best to claim results yet.
Why bother claiming if you aren't giving results?
Apples and Banana wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:If you are a town tracker, you will be killed (if Death the Hogfater was town). So why not give your result?
If we're going to massclaim, which I think we should, I'll wait to see if/who Scum claims to have targetted.
Ok, this actually could make sense.
Raging Wishbone wrote: I have quick question for anyone, if Apples and Bananas as well as FrogDodge are both trackers can't they watch each other? Doesnt that mean scum can't kill either without being caught. OR...
They are trackers, not watchers.
Saunt Adelaus wrote:Frog Dodging, Tracker, has been killed
Isn't that 3 kills today? Sex, Poker/Tajo/FD. I thought there was scum + vig or SK (vig).

Did I miss something here?

Might as well update this:
Zmd wrote: Town
1Ortohoops
+1

2Pesco-Light
+1

Neutral:
+6

Frog Dodging +/-0
3Zaphod Beeblebrox

4J-Scope

5Apples and Banana
+1

Death the Hogfather

Scum
PoketheAlpaca

6Raging Wishbone +/-0
Town:
Apples and Banana
+4

Ortohoops

Neutral:
Spring/Kison

Zaphod

Scum:
JScope

Raging Wishbone +/-0

Guess the only change is that I believe Sens' claim. Ortohoops still looks really townie. I get a town vibe from Spring/Kison. Zaph looks townie, but DID stay off Yos's wagon. That leaves JScope, who didn't vote Yos and RW, who you all know my opinion of by now.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (isolation #10) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Zmd »

We're vanilla here.

JScope, 3 hydras (4 after me) claimed already. Massclaim pretty much has to happen now.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #489 (isolation #11) » Wed May 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Zmd »

ortolan wrote: Looks like it to me. Please claim without delay. We also need claims from nyb Raging and Zmd
Already claimed vanilla here.
Raging Wishbone wrote: My top two suspects are Zaphod and Zmd, and I think I'm leaning Zmd now. He's been actively lurking the entire game, hammered Yos after he became an obv lynch, and keeps coming up with these entirely arbitrary scumlists that prove he isn't actually trying to find scum. For one thing, me and Walt have been his top suspect for a while now, but none of his "list updates" change our score or say hardly anything about our recent posting. I don't see a townie letting his top suspect just sit there at the top of the list without further attacks/analysis. He's just comfortable voting for the guy he thinks would be a likely mislynch.

Vote Zmd.

-RR
What you call active lurking is actually the fact that I got a job and pretty much have only posted here at night.

Hammering Yos isn't a town tell, but why's it a scum tell?

I'm trying to find scum. The lists are to show my stances. Obviously, I've seen you as scum for most of the game. How am I not looking for scum?
ortolan wrote: If we can get a consensus of most scummy to least scummy then we can just quicklynch down the list repeatedly. As long as the scum are in the first five and we do this before the next action phase starts we auto-win. How does this sound to people?
Let's lynch Raging Wishbone first. If they are town, we'll go to JScope or Zaphod. If we do it quickly enough, we have 4 players left. One is a claimed tracker. One is scum. Not a bad scenario.

(I originally posted a RW vote here. I removed it because of Sens' softclaim of me targeting someone.)
Raging Wishbone wrote: Yeah, they don't get another kill 'till the next action phase. And that sounds too risky. I think we can afford letting the scum choose one more kill in favor of more in depth discussion rather than just loads of quicklynching based on an arbitrary list, especially since we have no one even close to being confirmed at this point.
Why would we WANT the scum to kill when we can take away all of their kills if we move quickly enough? Why not control the rest of the deaths as a town? I'm with Ort on this one.
J-Scope wrote: Looking at the rise of the Yosariwen wagon I don't like ZMD's participation. They waited until the wagon was an inevitable lynch and then they placed a hammer.
Actually, I "waited" until I caught up on the game.
J-Scope wrote: Today they are pushing the point that scum couldn't possibly have bussed. Instead of scum hunting, this point looks more like a defensive act because it attempts to place themselves as the most townie looking with the most visible Yos vote (the hammer).
:shock:

Who is my top suspect? Did they vote Yos?

Pushing the easy wagon now?
J-Scope wrote: Their scumhunting was very weak day 1, and trying to avoid commenting on the Yos wagon in multiple posts. They were trying to lay low instead of scumhunt on day 1, which makes me think they are really scum.
I NEVER "try" to lay low. Regardless of alignment. The only exception is the game where I was a beloved princess and I hated trying to lay low. I'd even say I spoke up too much near the end of that game. I completely suck at trying to lay low (based on just one game of course, but still). As scum, I try to control a game as much as possible. See the recently finished game, Mini 733. See Futurama (a mini. I forget the number.)
SensFan wrote:Wait...ZMD...did you say you didn't target
anyone
Day 1?
I am vanilla. I didn't target anyone. If you say otherwise, that's straight up suicide. Even if I am lynched, I'll flip vanilla, and you are next dead. If you say I targeted someone, I will accept my own lynch because it wins the game immediately after.
ortolan wrote: That said I find their constant contribution of pretty much non-content early in the game scummy as well as their failure to take strong stands on anyone, scummy.
I've been pretty verbal about my stances on RW and on you.
ortolan wrote: I also dislike the "updating people's relative standings" thing they do every post. I think I've seen Kmd do it before but I believe that was when he was a mime (paired jester) in Paris Mafia. These sorts of player-lists are usually frowned upon as being easily posted by scum to feign activity. Additionally I find it wierd that they
both
seemed to do it every post for a period of time (or else it was just one of them posting). Seems wierd that they'd play so constantly with one another, almost premeditated.
Actually, I don't think I did that in Paris Mafia. Even if I had, I was a mime. So I did what I thought was scummy. If I thought it was scummy, why would I do it as scum.

And Zazie made our first two posts. The rest have been me.
ortolan wrote:waiting for A&B to claim their results. This should be interesting, and currently it looks like as long as we lynch A&B and Zmd we're guaranteed to win, because Sens already softclaim-contradicted Zmd's vanilla claim
^This.

Even if he backs off of it now, that's pretty suspicious.

--------------

Do NOT lynch me until Sens posts. I don't want him backing off of this.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (isolation #12) » Wed May 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Zmd »

I believe I'm at L-1 btw.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #13) » Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 am

Post by Zmd »

Raging Wishbone wrote: If you say the reason you are going to leave mafiascum is because you get accused of being scum when you are town.... Well then I would rather let you win then not be able to play with you again.

If we all do decide to play the take the two most Townies to end game... I wanna give Zaphod a free pass there win or lose... I mean come on does anyone else want to see her leave Mafiascum? Even if we lose we will win because she will stay right? meh, she gets to sleep with herself at night winning this way.
Are you being serious?

None of us want DGB to leave. But what will we accomplish by letting her win this specific game if she is scum?

This post is so bad it hurts.
Raging Wishbone wrote: @Zmd - Why do you think FrogDodge said he was going to track you next? Why did he die mere hours after he wrote that?
They probably saw us as suspicious. And they probably died because they were a claimed tracker.
Raging Wishbone wrote:She is a sweety and fun to play with!
QFT.
Raging Wishbone wrote: ...Damn A & B hopefully will post soon to clear thinga up... I mean there is no semantics error in his post right? He asked a question of ZMD which implied ZMD lied? Therefore, one of them is lying?
Seemed that he implied we targeted someone.

You know what? He basically softclaimed a guilty on us and now is nowhere to be found (except other threads lol).

Wait. I missed this:
SensFan wrote: I was trying to scare ZMD into changing his claim and saying he targetted someone.
That's the only way I was thinking he would back off of that. And I can see him doing that as a real tracker.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (isolation #14) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Zmd »

That's why I missed that.

Ok, gotta read this page. I saw that last quote on Sens' post history.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #521 (isolation #15) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Zmd »

Raging Wishbone wrote: Sorry ZMD one more question to throw your way. If you have studied and read and paid attention enough to this thread as you claim...considering twilight lasted only about 20 hours and consisted of 10 to 15 posts. Why did you think you were at L1 Bro?
Didn't realize people were voting during twilight.
Raging Wishbone wrote: You weren't, you only had two votes on you! Why write I believe rather then go back and check to make sure you are at L1 before making an elaborate post condeming several players and "warning" everyone not to vote for you because you were at L1 and in essence, implying that they would be hammering you?
I was going to bed very shortly after that post. I didn't take the time to go back and look.
Raging Wishbone wrote: You went after A & B pretty hard, but you didin't even know that you were NOT at L1?
I was going after A&B because they claimed a guilty on us. Something I knew to be untrue.
Apples and Banana wrote: I find it ridiculous people somehow think I bussed my last buddy with 8ish Town (and another killer) alive, then fakeclaimed a role that's basically impossible to fake for any length of time.
While I do believe you right now, it's very easy to fake tracker if you wait until massclaim to claim results and you say a vanilla didn't target anyone and your other targets are dead.
ortolan wrote: And here I (almost) break the setup:
Frog Dodging (440) wrote:Action Phase 1 we tracked Yosariwen, who strangely enough we got no result on.
Mafia doctor (roflcopter) cannot submit a kill due to Hippocratic oath.

If Apples & Bananas is indeed a tracker, this
clears
Zmd because they
cannot
have submitted N1 kill.
Ok, so N1 Trotsky was dead and Yos didn't kill. The living scum killed N1. Sens says that we didn't target anyone N1. Him being a tracker clears us. Even if he is lying, he is the last scum, so that makes us town.

We are confirmed town now.
SensFan wrote: I chose him because he can read me supposedly 100%.
I can't read
anyone
100% other than myself. I have one major tell on you, but I didn't expect to see it at all in this game and I haven't yet.

-------------------

So let's get lynching. We are confirmed town. A&B is likely town. Ortohoops is likely town. Let's lynch RW, JScope, Zaph, and nyball in that order. If we do it quickly enough, it's probably a win.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (isolation #16) » Thu May 07, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Zmd »

Raging Wishbone wrote:
EBWOP

Zmd wrote: So let's get lynching. We are confirmed town. A&B is likely town. Ortohoops is likely town. Let's lynch RW, JScope, Zaph, and nyball in that order. If we do it quickly enough, it's probably a win.
You are being sarcastic right? You are not confirmed town, lol, we have a third scum who could have submitted one of the two kills. We don't know Apples and Banana really is a tracker and actually watched you phase one... If it come down to a quick lynch, ZMD you are and have been on the top of the list, imo.
Night 1. Trotsky was dead. A confirmed via flip tracker saw that Yos didn't kill that night. Only one other scum could have done it. That scum is the scum we are looking for now. The only way it is me is if A&B is lying as town. Lynching me now means you think Sens is lying as town.
Use your head, scum.
(Never mind)
ortolan wrote:Um...scratch that, I wasn't paying attention LuL. Zmd is not cleared, Yos was the doctor, not Trotsky.
Trotsky was dead though.

Wait. No. You're right.

Incamnito was killed before Trotsky. Trotsky could have still killed.
SensFan wrote: ZMD, that's only if everyone claims Vanilla. That, and the fact I crumbed Tracker heavily enough I probably couldn't have gotten away with claiming anything else, even if it was well before a MC.
Fair enough. Although it's unlikely anyone would have noticed your crumbs.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (isolation #17) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Zmd »

J-Scope wrote:Zmd did you just push an argument then withdraw it in the same post? Why?
I type up my posts as I am reading. For example, right now, I've read this part of your post and nothing after it. Sometimes, my opinions change or I realize things as I am reading. The second was the case here.
J-Scope wrote: You are acknowledging correctly now that you are not confirmed town, correct? Then why did you go ahead and keep that false argument on A&B? It looks like you are falsely trying to paint him as scum.
Yes, I realize that there is still the chance that the mafia chose their roleblocker, Trotsky, to kill on Day 1 meaning I am NOT confirmed town.

And no, I'm not trying to paint someone as scum when I've called him town in my past, what? 3 posts?

Plum, Trotsky COULD have killed. I am NOT confirmed.

The reason Sens is seeing us as close to confirmed is because it's not likely that the scum would send their roleblocker to kill. If they are tracked, what are they going to claim? Town roleblocker who happened to block the same player who was killed? And on a player who had breadcrumbed a town power role? I don't see it. I still think the player who killed on Day 1 is alive right now.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (isolation #18) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Zmd »

nyballosulgniirkps wrote: ortho 1 : Apples
Jscope 1: zaphod
Zmd 1: Jscope
zaphod 1: nyballosulgniirkps
Vote Raging Wishbone

Thought I already was.

Also willing to lynch JScope. If needed Zaphod works too.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (isolation #19) » Fri May 08, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Zmd »

How am I tunneling? I see A&B and Ortohoops as town. If we quicklynch you, JScope, and Zaphod, we should win. ny would be next, but I see them as pretty townie too.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (isolation #20) » Fri May 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Zmd »

Raging Wishbone wrote: You know I just don't see you wanting to do anything but go with the "policy lynch" plan... and I disagree with tha plan.
Who is policy lynching?

The whole "plan" is quicklynching so that the scum don't get to kill.

RW, how do we benefit from allowing scum to continue to kill instead of rushing to avoid that?

We, as a town, are the only one's who decide who dies under this plan. And why would I agree to it as scum, knowing that I probably won't live very long under this plan. Your reluctance to follow the plan is quite noticable.
Raging Wishbone wrote:I still don't understand why you voted Yo/nuwen, when you clearly stated a few weeks ago we were scum.
Simple really. There's more than one scum. Yos was suspicious too. Yos was at L-First, you weren't even close. The Yos lynch was just as good as yours. And they were scum, so it worked out. I'm not seeing the problem.

Really though. Just because I "clearly state" suspicions on one player means all others are town? No. We call that tunnel vision. I try to avoid that.
Raging Wishbone wrote: You know what also really intrigues me, You both seem to have one voice and shoveling the same comments. Can you please tell me if both partners are active and who wrote this last post? - ww
Good observation. Zaz made the first two posts of the game. Everything else has been me, Kmd.
Raging Wishbone wrote:The more and more I read your posts in solation Zmd and
the other comments people have made on your alignment
the more you reek of scum. Since it seems we are doing the policy lynch thing, and Zmd has the most votes...

Vote: ZMD
Other people say I'm scum! They MUST be right!

In all seriousness though, why are you following a plan you just disagreed with? Or was that the other head?
Raging Wishbone wrote: I think this is the exchange that bothers me most... ZMD claims to want to lynch good candidates, however they dont want to lynch "good" candidates, they only want to lynch anyone who is easy to lynch. They dont care if they lynch townie or scum, they just want to survive... if we didn't already have a lynched VIG, I would swear they were Serial Killers.

As far as a conncetion to Yos, reading so far, this is the closest thing I can find; the whole exchange with SexEd... Why does Zmd, tell DGB not to point out the scumtell on Yos/Nuwen...why does ZMD never tell us a scumtell on yos/Nuwen... Why does ZMD try to derail DGB's early line of questioning?

I'm not sure ZMD is the right lynch, however my partner was... Also, out of all the remaining Townies, Zmd is on the top of those I think may be scum. I think this is s good lynch.

Someone please Hammer this Scum!
Actually, I've been pretty clear on my stances. I said I was against an A&B lynch (I see that they were killed). I said I was against an Ortohoops lynch (still am). I also wouldn't like an ny lynch. I WOULD support a lynch of you, JScope, or Zaphod in that order. Preferably not Zaphod yet though. I fail to see how I'd take any lynch.

The meta scumtell shouldn't have been pointed out if it hadn't been dropped yet because that would have led to Yos and Nuwen trying to avoid those tells, making them useless. Pretty obvious from my PoV. *shrug*

Pointing out the breadcrumb was enough of a tell for me.

What exactly are you trying to say I "derailed"?

And you aren't sure it's the right lynch and yet you want me hammered and are prepared to confidently call me scum? Seriously?
Raging Wishbone wrote: @ZMD - Pull your head out of your ass beacuse if you end up in endgame, playing Survivor you are gonna loose TOWN this game! You are not reading enough, you are not paying attention, you act so scummy at times, and you have no idea when you are at l1 or l2... Genius we dont vote who we like or dont like out of this game, we vote for who is scum... You just want to play "Survivor" and I'm telling you right now, you will cost us this game.
I'm reading much more than I did very early in the game. I'm active and have strong opinions. I'm not going to sit back and take a lynch for no reason.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”