Wheel of Time Mafia: Rip in the Pattern (GAME OVER)

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I look forward to screwing you all over.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 am

Vote: Seraphim

because OMGUS is fun.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am

This is very interesting. Already, we seem to have a split based on whether Aes Sedai should out themselves, which I find interesting, given that all we have as evidence that Aes Sedai may be in this game is the fact that they were in the Mini - which, as Kinetic has already pointed out, this game is intentionally different to. I would be entirely unsurprised if there were other pro-town powers than Aes Sedai, for starters - I believe Rand, Mat, and Perrin (?) are known as Ta'veren, and they certainly aren't Aes Sedai, but the Pattern revolves around them, for example. Shadow Knight's eagerness to get Aes Sedai out suggests that his role may have something we town players do not... such as an implicit instruction to kill all/certain Aes Sedai?
FoS: Shadow Knight
for now, while I ponder further.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:15 am

Ugh - sorry, I got a killer headache, little loopy on painkillers right now. I was thinking of Shadow Knight while typing about the people trying to get everyone to repeat that phrase.
[/b]unFoS: Shadow Knight[/b]
But the point still stands - pushing for Aes Sedai outing when there is no proof yet they exist is pointless, and scummy regardless of whether or not they exist.

Also - the game being before Rand's story =/= no possibility of Ta'veren or other pro-town power roles. Ta'veren are people who the Pattern revolves around - not necessarily channellers of
saidin
, just important people who strange things happen around, for example - they could easily exist. It's also possible we could have male channellers who might go insane (i.e. switch allegiances) after a certain time, or any number and manner of other people who are affected by the Pattern or
saidin
in some way, without being Aes Sedai.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 am

Also - I suck at different BBcodes for different forums.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 am

This whole speculation is so painful.
Wake me when it ends.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 am

Right now? On Day 1 with 6 pages of role speculation and bullshit about how best we can do the scum's job by outing potential Aes Sedai for them? Pretty damn much everyone stupid enough to take part in such a worthless sidetrack, because the more of this deliberately obfuscating crap clogs up the thread, the harder finding scum becomes, and I'm pretty damn sure that most of this crap is coming from scum.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 am

Fabian - have you "detected" any weaving of the Pattern so far?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:38 am

I believe Fabian claimed the ability to still people if an Aes Sedai teaches him. I don't know if this extends to gentling saidin channellers, but regardless, it would be interesting to see what happens to SpyreX, because as well as insanity, saidin channellers inevitably fall to a flesh-rot disease, meaning that SpyreX may well not have a chance to harm teh town. However, I think SpyreX made a major slip that is going to push me to vote for him:

1.) Using my power multiple times day 1 until I am actually an SK and get whatever shiny SK powers I might have (which, as will be seen, I can do).
This, to me, sounds like it comes from a role PM, and that SpyreX knows, or at least guesses, that he
will
become an SK, and this is a huge double bluff. I think this is almsot directly from his role PM because in the Wheel of Time novels, it is clearly stated multiple times up until the Cleansing of the Taint that the process of going mad as a saidin user is time-dependent, not dependent on the amount of times the role is used - Rand regularly uses saidin before the Cleansing, implying that the insanity is a process neither sped up or abated by the use of saidin. This suggests to me that Kinetic has included this quirk in the role PM in order to give SpyreX a certain leverage as to when he becomes an SK/whatever when he goes insane. Therefore, I shall
unvote; Vote SpyreX
because the danger of having a male channeller who will inevitably go mad and do some damage to the town is far too great, especially given the current information on his current abilities, which do not strike me as greatly townie in any way.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:51 am

It's the only avenue we can take though. Do you want an investigable, un-NKable SK running around? No. Do you want that to be SpyreX? Double no.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 am

Gentling generally results in an early death - which suggests that SpyreX would live for a day or two, then die anyway. And as yet, we have no confirmed gentlers - we have a stiller if Fabian is trained, but we have no idea if Fabian can stop SpyreX. I suggest no-one hammers until Fabian gets mod-clarification on this.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:03 am

Since Fabian is *supposedly* specifically told he/she is a stiller alone, does this mean we may actually not have that option for Aes Sedai in this game?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 am

Yeah, ninja'd but SpyreX, I'm not saying "I believe you/I don't believe you" at all, I'm saying I believe you're going to go insane, and I think your "use power X times then go crazy" thing you've talked about is also true, because it deviates slightly from the theme whilst still being coherent enough to make sense as both thematic and a game mechanic.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:09 am

In his role claim, he mentioned that an Aes Sedai could train him, and that he could learn to still people, IIRC.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:23 am

Except in the mini he would have become un-NKable, correct? What do we do if we reach end-game, SpyreX suddenly goes fully whacko, and we're unable to deal with him? We lose to an SK we could nip in the bud a lot earlier.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:36 am

I will
unvote
for now, but I'm still not decided. I can't help but wonder if leaving SpyreX now is going to hurt us tomorrow...
I dunno. Why is Albert scum again?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Every time I have ever seen someone saying "Lynch him/her, they're probably a jester" on this site as their reason to jump on a wagon, it's has come from scum. Until anyone shows me otherwise, that's a black mark against Flay for me.

Is it just me, or does the case against ABR seem to just be "he's playing brashly"? Because with ABR, that's pretty much inevitable whatever he is.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:16 am

Gentling darkfriends is entirely possible. Whether they'd become townies or scum with no abilities is what makes me think that, while a scum lynch is preferable, a SpyreX lynch will need to happen at some point.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:35 am

# This is particularly for MoS, KoC and Faraday, but anybody can/should answer:If you don't think SpyreX is a Jester, what do you think his role is?
# What is the best case scenario for dealing with SpyreX, in your estimation? Try not to reveal your role while you're answering this one...
I think SpyreX is a currently pro-town double voter, but on previous evidence of
saidin
channelling roles, I have no doubt he will become something far more dangerous, and anti-town. The best solution, IMHO, is to dispose of him before Day 2 - gentling, killing, or, if we can't find scum, lynching.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:38 am

Finding scum > getting rid of a potential SK. The Serial Killer is alone - he virtually has to be the last man standing. THe scum can win with a majority, so depleting their numbers to give us more time to find scum is paramount. SpyreX should be lynched if, and only if, we have absolutely nowhere else to go.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:48 am

Having "extensive experience =/= being right". From the way you acted in the signup thread, you're still as stupid at times as brand new recruits, so trying to play the "I've been here longer, I'm right" card is idiotic. Also - remind me how our power roles can be outed by SpyreX still being alive? Fabian's dumb claim and SpyreX's confusing and dumber claim aside, I don't see any more claims yet.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 am

It's so hard to tell if this is douche-bag ABR or Scum-ABR. THEY'RE SO DAMN SIMILAR.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:01 am

Because you're going to go after random players, they will be forced to claim, and they're going to be outed before they even get any investigation results in.
Remind me where I said I would be going after random players? Because I'm pretty damn sure
I didn't

Its unthoughtful to go out with very little information on day 1
Which is what just lynching SpyreX is likely to give us...

when you can lynch someone who is guaranteed to become scum later on.
Uhm... where did anyone, even SpyreX himself, say he was going to become
scum
?

Vote: Albert B Rampage
Because now it's gone from being a douche to actual deliberate misrepresentation of people's posts.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:13 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:We don't care what Spyrex says.
Last game, the potential SK wasn't informed that he was going to become an SK. Spyrex has no idea what's going on around him.

From the books, all male channelers go mad, AKA anti-town.

Lynching Spyrex means investigative roles get information.
1 - Attacking someone blindly like this should never happen if you're town. Town should always be at the very least willing to listen to people, no matter how scummy they think they are.

2 - How do you know this? Kinetic specifically stated that roles would be tweaked this time round.

3 - Lynching scum, instead of someone who isn't an SK yet, and may not be for a while, also gives the investigators time to work. That's why I fully endorse an ABR lynch.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:17 am

This is where I see this going:

You bandwagon me to L-2, I claim an extremely important power role.
I agree up to this point, but the fact that you're already trying to breadcrumb this kind of role before a serious wagon builds makes me even less likely to believe you than before.
You unvote and bandwagon a second player. He's a power role too.
Wrong. I certainly see no reason to unvote you.
Then you deadline mislynch someone who you don't even have a strong read on. Great.
Already said several times, but I'll say it again for those of you who can't read - SpyreX should be gentled, or killed, or lynched
if
we have no other real leads at the end of the day.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:11 am

OH MY GOD STOP CLAIMING ALREADY FOR THE LOVE OF BOB.

On this note, CyberBob will be replacing out, I'm currently looking for his replacement.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 am

...SpyreX, did it ever occur to you scum might NOT have worked it out?
unvote; Vote SpyreX

Before, you were just a potential threat. You're reaching the point now where you seem to be being actively anti-town in your play.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #27) » Fri May 01, 2009 9:29 am

...My God, there's more fishing here than on EuroSport UK at 3am on a Sunday morning.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #28) » Fri May 01, 2009 9:56 am

^ This.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #29) » Fri May 01, 2009 10:20 am

Y'know, I thought I was already voting Fabian, but turns out ABR still had my vote. IGMEOY, though, ABR.
unvote; Vote: xxFabianxx, unFoS; FoS: ABR
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #30) » Fri May 01, 2009 10:27 am

No. And if you keep suggesting it, I will hurt you. Besides, there may well be non-saidar scum/pro-town players who will fuck your "results" up bigtime. So until you can confirm the only power roles/ scum with power roles are using saidar and nothing but saidar, you idea sucks balls for that reason, and the fact that it can only help the scum and hinder town in more ways than it might help.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #31) » Sat May 02, 2009 5:16 am

I highly doubt it. With any luck a few of our lurkers will be force-replaced by the mod, which is obviously a pain in teh ass for Kinetic, but we will at least get some more people who are actually playing.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #32) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:03 am

Mufasa... what the fuck.
Your first point is entirely invalid, because people can change where they sleep each "night", and this is stated by the mod and other people before you. Also, please consider the fact that MacavityLock, not ABR, first suggested the idea of claiming our locations at daybreak. You then (attempt) to FoS ABR, despite the fact your vote is already on him - and then acknowledge the fact youre already voting him at the end of the post. Pointless.
You then make the assumption that our "Jester" doesn't have a twilight action (I assume this is what you meant by "night role") so we don't need to lynch him, when SpyreX has claimed a saidin channeller, and specifically stated that he does have twilight actions, IIRC. You seem to have just parrotted this part from Mr. Flay.
Your post, therefore, can be summarised as 1 part lie, 1 part parrotting/ignoring the facts, 1 part shamelessly re-affirming a jump on a bandwagon for an entirely crap reason.
unFoS, FoS Mufasa
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #33) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:32 am

The more Fabian misrepresents his earlier lies, and the more i look at his "drunk-posting", the happier I get with my vote.
Also: I fail to see how MrBuddyLee asking me two questions early in the game constitutes "buddying up". Lazy scum trying to find a reason to shift a bandwagon?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #34) » Mon May 04, 2009 1:07 am

On one hand, I'm fucking pissing myself laughing at the sheer level of ineptitude dsiplayed by Fabian. On the other, I'm mildly annoyed I didn't get to choose where I slept because I was kinda not expecting things to blow up so massively that I didn't get a chance. Oh well.

In other news - is Fabian (somehow) isn't bullshitting about being a death miller, Mufasa, who has probably been one of the most useless players in this game by a mile, hammered him. Excellent.

MrBuddyLee - Erm... what the funk? You retaliate at Slicey for accusing you of buddying to me, then when I also mention that your posts look nothing like buddying, you whip up a Slicey/KoC/(Insert any of about 5 suspects here) scumteam? What the hell are you smoking, and can I have some?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #35) » Mon May 04, 2009 3:36 am

No, Macavity, I recieved a PM telling me my location has been randomised (Am I allowed to say that? Iunno.), and telling me where I am.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #36) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:03 am

At this point, I'm going to claim
one of
my abilities, because otherwise we could end up with 1-shot pro-town players wasting their abilities:
none of your abilities will work tomorrow.
I have other abilities that I have not used, and they do not involve
saidin
or
saidar
I know I've been arguing that there should be no more claims, but if we have 1-shots with useful powers, I don't want them to be wasted tomorrow. I assume this power is why Kinetic made Voting not-an-ability - because it'd screw us over if we couldn't lynch someone tomorrow.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #37) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:21 am

I had to choose a day, and indeed my entire alignment before the start of the game. I picked the Light over the Dark, and got abilities that I can only describe as useless.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #38) » Mon May 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Shadow Knight wrote:WTF? Please tell me you mean that your blocking of Saidar/Saidin will start at daybreak and last until twilight, not that you are blocking abilities during the twilight until daybreak.
From Daybreak Day 2 until Twilight Day 2, yes.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #39) » Tue May 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Bah... I suppose once I let people know what was happening today, I was pretty much dead... oh well. Go town, yada.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:58 am

TO summarise MBL's "defence"
1) WIFOM
2) Stating the obvious
3) More stating the obvious, plus mentioning "others" who agree with him, without actually naming them.
4) Not true. Setael's accusation is that you're trying to discredit the note evidence, after it has already outed one scum. Your reticence to claim is scummy, and the requirement that we trust a person we don't know the alignment of makes me wonder if your role will somehow enable you to fabricate evidence tonight that will clear you/indict someone somehow.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:34 am

Thank God. I totally agreed with KoC before he got killed that Mufasa needed to be lynched.
*raises glass* This one's for you, dead-me-but-not-me!

*Narrows Eyes*
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:16 am

Barn.
Benmage looks like dead cert scum to me, who knew his kill wouldn't have been blocked by old-KoC's ability. I wonder if old-KoC knew that, or assumed his ability would cover twilight as well? It certainly looked like it.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:18 am

Vote: ABR
because he has been beautifully caught in an outright lie. Also, note at the end of ISO 108 ABR says: "All Aes Sedai can double-check with the moderator if they wish." - I've gotta say, this is probably the least subtle piece of fishing ever. "Hey, this is what I'm saying, and the only way to contradict it is for an incredibly important power role to come out for my buddies to kill!"
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 am

Albert, I want to test something.
I saw a note at twilight, and it had some information.
Answering this question for me will confirm your alignment, and possibly the alignment of the note-giver.

One question, Albert, if you truly are Aes Sedai: what is the punishment for breaking one of the Three Oaths?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 am

I want to make your answer clear, ABR - you lose all One Power abilities, permanently?
That is your answer?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:40 am

ABR's answer fits what I have been told. Therefore to the best of my knowledge, ABR is Aes Sedai. I still consider him likely Black Ajah.
I also think I can now almost certainly say one of the note-givers is pro-town. I'm not entirely sure, but from what I have been told, it would seem to indicate that the person who gave me that information has deep knowledge of the AS role PM.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Uhm, ABR, I'm pretty sure my action/s went through N2, when you claimed to block me. So yeah, lying.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 am

I'm pretty sure old-KoC specifically stated his ability had nothing to do with either Saidar or Saidin, so we can probably rule him out. I'm pretty sure Ta'veren don't have to use the One Power in order to do what they do.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:48 pm

So, you're honestly telling us all the blatant contradictions in your posts were not with the intent to decieve, ABR?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 am

I could enlighten you as to why you failed to bond me, but I have no intention of doing so. Suffice to say I have a good reason not to do so, and I suspect MoS has a similar reason.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:21 am

Of course not KoC, why say your scum?
I'm not scum, Benmage.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:24 am

It should be.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 am

Yes, because every late vote is scum, Benmage. You're accusing Setael of both being scum pushing the wagon, and scum jumping on the wagon late. She can't be doing both, Benmage. Your arguments are illogical in the extreme. I believe your claim, but please, sober up, get off whatever you're snorting, and start making some sense.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:33 am

Ben, you may have claimed AS, but you're not confirmed.
Nice to see people are FINALLY waking up to the ABR wagon again after the pile of crap that was the Benmage wagon. Anger isn't a scumtell, people.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:55 am

It does kinda make sense. But then again, there may well be other roles that contributed to that, ABR - we might have a Doctor-type AS, another RB, a bullet-proof of some kind...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:14 pm

I think we have more than 8 Aes Sedai in this game. Much more.
This. I'd be willing to say Aes Sedai are a majority in this game now. Whether or not they're all pro-town... now that's something else.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:57 am

3 Black Ajah, perhaps, and 3 Survivor Mafia(Darkfriends). THat would make more sense, IMO.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:07 am

Less speculation, more accumulation of ABR votes please.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:28 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mora / KoC, were you informed of being roleblocked?
I refuse to answer this, in my opinion, blatant rolefishing from someone I believe to be Black Ajah.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:04 am

KoC/MoS have reasons to understand what i've stated.
Just because I can think of a possible reason you failed to bind me, if indeed you did try to bind me, does not mean I endorse your claim, or in any way consider it proven, or you cleared. Stop trying to misrepresent what I said as a guarantee that you're AS pro-town.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am

Really? And what are the others? And I don't want a one sentence answer, I want full explanations of "your truth".
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 am

Yes.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:15 am

EBWOP: Ah-huh. Right. Your claim is your proof? Sure. Whatever. Claim =/= proof that you're pro-town AS - Black Ajah could easily have all the detection abilities that any others have. Seriously, has it never occurred to you that there might be a damn good reason why certain pro-town roles might not be bondable?
Dude, it seems like the real reason I'm "going up your scumdar" is that I'm asking questions of you, which you're not really answering properly. Only reason for not answering questions properly is that you're scum. Come on, I'm waiting for definitive proof that isn't just "I CLAIMED IT THEREFORE IS TRUE".
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:51 am

Can you show us the seemingly non-existent argument, please, because I can't see it.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:13 pm

I slept in the stables Night 2. I hope this is going somewhere soon, because ABR needs a lynch, like, now.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 am

@Benmage - Yes, I have looked at the ML/MBL cases, and I find them to be good cases, but compared to ABR's blatant breaking of at least one Aes Sedai Oath (concerning lying/making statements that you know to be untrue without sarcasm/the belief those statements are true), I find them less interesting. Besides, do you really want ABR in an endgame situation?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:59 am

IIRC, MoS hasn't necessarily claimed to be Aes Sedai - correct me if I'm wrong.
For me, while the ML/MBL case is good, there's a fair bit that could easily be construed as mistakes on MBL's part rather than actual scumminess. ABR has been scummy, irritating as hell, and is a liability to the town if we reach a LyLo situation, because he
will
be a jerk, making it impossible for us to read him properly. Yes, we'll have the scumminess of his obvious Oath-breaking, but then again, it's ABR - you see where I'm going with this, right?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 am

That’s the thing, I didn’t find your counterexamples plausible.
Why aren't they plausible, Benmage? It looks perfectly sounds to me, to be honest.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 am

More than a talking point - he's scummy enough for certain people (like myself) to go after him, but because he's such a jerk all the time, he seems to have managed to get away with far too much in this game. He's been caught outright lying several times in the course of the game, as a claimed AS, which means he's lying about his claim. Who has a good reason to lie about their claim? Scum do.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:06 am

If a massclaim is the will of the town, then I will support it. I am pro-town, with nothing to hide, so it doesn't bother me.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 pm

The fact that KOC endorses this product or service is another good reason to stay away, IMO.
Would you care to explain this quote regarding the massclaim, tss? You've not really put forward any suspicion of me that I've noticed up to this point, so...?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:05 am

This is becoming increasingly frustrating and useless. We have a claimed "Aes Sedai" in ABR who has obviously lied several times, and yet appears to have no lost his powers. By that logic, ABR is either lying about being AS, or is black AS. EIther way, he's scum, unless you want to invoke some terrible anti-town WIFOM about him being town lying about being AS for kicks.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:18 am

Albert, in isolation post 108 wrote:I do not have the ability to say "x is scum" without MOD CONFIRMATION that the player is scum. That confirmation might be a lie, for example if I had a mason partner telling me that he had role confirmation that x is scum, and I believed he was in earnest. But barring unlikely circumstances such as these, I would break an oath by saying "Fabian is scum" like Kairyuu did.

So let me reiterate. I CANNOT say "x player is scum" without role confirmation / death scene / mod confirmation.

("x is scum" is a very definitive statement)

All Aes Sedai can double-check with the moderator if they wish.
Albert, in isolation post 120 wrote:Now I KNOW that they are scum.
Albert, in isolation post 121 wrote:You're both scum.
ABR said he could not claim someone to be scum unless he had mod confirmation that said person was scum, and then later proved that wrong by claiming Kairyuu and Isacc guaranteed scum based on nothing more than a claimed roleblock, which would never result in mod confirmation of anything.

Also:
Albert wrote:I didn't directly say "x is scum", at any point.
when combined with the iso post 120 and 121 quotes are ALSO good examples of quantifiable lies.

To take it even further, the fact that Albert doesn't seem to know what would happen if he was caught lying (as evidenced by the "I think" and "probably" when describing the punishments) when, in the mini, the Aes Sedai were told EXACTLY what would happen if caught in a lie. He later went back on this by getting the details of Aes Sedai power loss from lying right.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2542 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:10 am

MrBuddyLee wrote:Weak.
You've got to be kidding.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's right Koc! You're not playing the game in the spirit it was intended! You're just trying to frustrate the town!
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
Hi there, you've reached Kettle. I'm not in right now, leave a message after the tone.

*BEEEEP*

Hey, Kettle, this is pot. Just calling to let you know you're black. Call me!

*click*
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

Well, I dunno about ML, but you just chainsawed for ABR, and pretty much all of it was nitpicky stuff that is almost certainly as big a pile of bollocks as ABR's AS claim.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 am

I am Aes Sedai.

Uhm... is there anyone left? I don't really care who goes next, to be honest.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 am

Alright, well, I'm partners with Goaty boyo, and I'm a Yellow Ajah - Doctor.

Twilight 1
Actions Sent: Gentle SpyreX
Sleep: Silo

Twilight 2
Sleep: Stables
Detect Saidar: Nothing

Twilight 3
Actions sent: Heal - Goat
Sleeping location was randomized to Blacksmith.

Twilight 4
Action sent: Heal - Goat
Randomly placed in the Barn.

I dunno how useful this is, but wait for Goat and the rest to come out with theirs first. I don't seem to have all the detections other claimed AS do, which is odd.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:27 am

I do have OP detection, and my Doctor power does use the One Power. I have withheld the detection results because of this:
At this point I think that partners should be claimed at this time, as well as abilities, usage history, and detection results, with
detection results being claimed after everyone has claimed their usage history.

which I agree with. THe only reason I revealed N2 detection (or lack of) is because we all know why nothing happened that night - KoC did his Ta'veren global roleblock.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Nope, didn't get a message.
I'm also seriously wondering about Benmage's claim now... I found it most interesting that as soon as I said I had an idea about why he might not have bonded me, but I didn't want to claim at that point, he jumped on me as scum rather than accepting that - kinda like, oh, I dunno, scum pushing to out an important PR?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 pm

MBL, please stop throwing out role-speculation derived BS-attacks.
I mean seriously, you're basically saying "One of the people who is refusing to full claim is obviously going to be a doc, obviously, so KoC must obviously be scum with NK immunity." You're better than that.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:35 am

Hey, I'm protown. And I was kinda breadcrumbing my Aes Sedai status for a little while - if you look at some of my posts concerning ABR, you'll note that, unlike him, I carefully refrain from ever saying "ABR is definitely scum" - I say I believe he is scum, etc., but I follow the Three Oaths. Unlike him.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:10 am

SpyreX wrote:On that note KoC et al:

If it isn't the intent to lie that is the issue, but the lie itself, is not MoS caught under that same idea?

So, really, the question is: Do you think they are scum together?

Because as I see it both have now performed the same act and neither have come forward saying they lost their powers for it.
It's a possibility, and I certainly haven't discounted it. I just think ABR's lie was more blatant, and more in contradiction of the Three Oaths as I have been made to understand them in my Role PM.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:26 am

One of the things that should have been asked with partner claiming: Do you think your partner could be Black Ajah? Why or why not?
Because of his extreme level of lurking and lack of contribution to the game... Yes. Honestly, I am 50/50 on Goatrevolt right now.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 am

In other news - Michael Schumacher is the Stig.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 am

Goatrevolt wrote:KoC: Does your heal use the one power?
Yes.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 am

...reason, other than him pointing out your multiple breakings of the Oaths?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:44 am

Some kinda filehosting thing would be easiest, I guess.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Goatrevolt wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:KoC: Does your heal use the one power?
Yes.
Then I think you're lying when you say you protected me last night, because it's not on my detect Saidar.

Unvote, Vote KoC
Well, I can't explain this, but I don't seem to have several detects either from various nights. I have from Night 4:
Detect Saidar:
From the Barn: 2 from Windmill, 1 from Blacksmith, 1 from River, 1 to Silo, 1 to Windmill
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:54 am

I have had my Twilight 4 resolution changed, and the detects I posted above reflect that change.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:57 am

Well, MoS, that does make a lot of sense.
I understand that Seraphim's lurking might not put me in the best light, but I would hope I've been active enough, and have played well enough as town that you will all follow me in doing this:
unvote; Vote julienvonwolfe
If it's the town's will that I die, however, that is acceptable to me if that should reveal JVW as lying scum.
Of course, all this assumes that there isn't some massive mod-inspired (and deliberate) mindfuck going on with detections - but that's so unlikely I'll dismiss that.
Incidentally, I'm now almost certain Goat is also scum, possibly JVW's partner. Deliberate fake-detect from scum is obvious, Goat.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:15 am

MrBuddyLee wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:KOC is lying scum.
I've advocated this position.
Where, exactly? I've seen a couple of half-baked, sly accusations that have never been properly fleshed out, but I don't call that "advocating" a position.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:26 pm

1 from the barn.
Yes, well done, I was sleeping in the barn. That detect is me, you bloody idiot.
Thank you for making me feel very paranoid.
Since Goat has had his amendment, I feel more secure about him as pro-town for now - most of my worry was centred on what looked like a deliberate fake-detect from him to try and dump me in it. But, seeing as that was Kinetic's fault... meh. THe reaction worries me, in that my action, and by extension my role, has been almost entirely confirmed by his new detects and yet he still finds me more scummy than JVW-obvscum is... odd.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 am

Kinetic specifically asked me not to use any old information concerning my previous role. This includes my old sleeping locations. Unless I posted them (And I may have, but I don't remember) I no longer have the PMs with that info.
In any case, Benmage, old KoC was not Aes Sedai. He was a Ta'veren, whose power was not dependent upon the One Power, as he told us.
Also - do you really think Kinetic would have let me replace in as scum if I had had any worthwhile knowledge as town?
I do not have more game knowledge than the rest of you, and I am not using it in any way for my own benefit, or that of the town.
I am a pro-town Aes Sedai. Not Black Ajah, not scum, pro-town.
And if that's a lie, then I, as Aes Sedai, will lose my powers. And if you want to challenge my being Aes Sedai, feel free, but I am entirely confident you will find nothing outside of meaningless speculation, trivial conjecture and the entirely worthless "scum-hunting" device that is WIFOM to back up any "case" you care to fabricate, Benmage.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:50 am

Then why, oh lying scum, did you not vote for me, to underline your belief in me as scum?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 pm

the silent speaker wrote: think it entirely plausible that JVW flips Black. That would clear Yos, damn KOC and pretty certainly damn SpyreX.
Uhm... why would this damn me? Given that, according to Saidar detections, it's
either
me or JVW (by which I mean
it's JVW
), how does JVW being Black damn me?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:42 pm

I attempted to gentle SpyreX from the Silo Night one.
My detections form that night were "1 target to stables, 1 target from river".
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:35 am

Aye. I think anyone opposing this plan could only realistically do so for anti-town motives.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:00 am

That was old KoC's Ta'veren ability.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Mod: my vote is on JVW, not ABR.

Not if it isn't in Red it isn't.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:29 am

unvote; Vote JVW

And which means JVW is at L-1. Any last words?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:32 am

1) I actually intended to vote JVW a LOT earlier, but forgot to put it in red. The L-1 vote if I'd remembered to put it in red, therefore, should have been Goatrevolt. Make of this what you will.

2) Uhm... this is a pile of WIFOM. I could, and I am, just as easily going to argue that as a pro-town Aes Sedai, I instantly therefore knew that JVW was scum, and therefore had no hesitation in voting him. Equally, JVW may well not be voting me because he doesn't want to look as though he's OMGUSing.

Your argument is "if JVW was scum, he would have gone for KoC's throat." What is this based on? Your opinion of what
you
would do if you were in JVW's position. Unless you have a perfect map of everything JVW has, and ever will think in any given situation, your entire "case" against me is a pile of meaningless conjecture on the supposed thought process of JVW. It pre-supposes I'm scum, then works back from that to find a theory, instead of looking at the evidence and coming to a conclusion.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:58 am

I can't help but feel this entirely valid wagon on JVW is being undermined by certain people, whether directly (Setael) or indirectly (MBL, Macavity) in order to prevent the town lynching scum. I'd be willing to bet heavily on at the very least one of Setael, MBL or Macavity being scum.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 am

Goatrevolt wrote:KoC: Can you verify that your predecessor submitted an action Twilight 1? Did you get any notification of a roleblock?
I submitted a Still on SpyreX, it went through, I wasn't blocked unless Kinetic hasn't informed me of this.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 am

Actually, JVW, lying would only have confirmed you even further as scum. The only way out for you was to claim some kind of detection-screw bullcrap.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 am

Post it now, just in case we get a short twilight.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:59 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:KoC: Can you verify that your predecessor submitted an action Twilight 1? Did you get any notification of a roleblock?
I submitted a Still on SpyreX, it went through, I wasn't blocked unless Kinetic hasn't informed me of this.
SpyreX was
gentled
, not
stilled
. There was never any reason to
still
SpyreX, as he claimed to be a male channeler, one who uses Saidin. I'm now very uncertain of what JVW's alignment will come up as. If he *does* come up town, this is even further evidence of KoC being scum. Everyone remember this tomorrow.
Ugh, sorry, I meant Gentle. It's way too hot here, and I'm not exactly a huge WoT fan anyway.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 am

I am pro-town, but if by some miracle JVW is town, I will accept the town's decision, although, as a pro-town Aes Sedai, I obviously can't self-vote.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:00 am

By voting for myself, I would have to consider myself scum. THerefore, in voting for myself, I would be saying that I am scum, and I am pretty sure that's a lie, so I would assume at that point I would lose my powers.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:34 pm

There's an outside chance that the 0/4 note is the corect one, which would dodge that paradox but raises other problems.
Why only an outside chance, remind me?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:38 pm

If we were going to do that, we'd have had to sort it out a while ago. I suppose technically we can still do it, with L-1, and I have no argument against doing so.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm

I will also be in the Barn.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:02 pm

unvote
for discussion only. Then, unless we have something better, JVW hangs.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (isolation #114) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:56 am

This game is making my head hurt. A lot. It's almost as bad as zwet's Skywalker Mafia... which has nothing to do with Star Wars... or does it? I don't know.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 am

I can't help but feel I'm being set up by Setael here to serve as a mislynch for after JVW goes down today.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 am

FoS: MrBuddyLee
for unnecessary introduction of WIFOM to my head.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:43 am

Vote: JVW
I think any use this discussion had has petered out now. Back to lynching the scum.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:47 am

It's not stated in my PM whether or not it's Daybreak or Twilight.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:15 am

The above statement is a pile of WIFOM, and shall be disregarded. They could just as easily say "this claim is so awkward people won't believe it's a lie."
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (isolation #120) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:25 am

unvote; Vote JVW

I have no idea why it was on ABR, because I haven't voted ABR since Day 3, IIRC. Either mod error, or someone is pissing about with the votes.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:17 am

unvote; Vote Setael

Third on my list, and I'd rather we didn't no-lynch.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:24 am

I think everyone should be given 24 hours to get actions in and comment before we hammer.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #123) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:20 am

I'm amazed JVW didn't get lynched, to be honest. If anything, JVW/Me was a far simpler 1v1.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:39 am

julienvonwolfe wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:I'm amazed JVW didn't get lynched, to be honest. If anything, JVW/Me was a far simpler 1v1.
Why did you vote Seteal, then? Did you just want a cop dead over a doctor?
Better a lynch than no lynch.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 am

So, remind me, how have MoS and his cronies decreed we start this day?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:42 am

I targeted Goatrevolt.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 am

Sajin, please state it openly in the thread, or I will have to question why you're not doing so.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 am

Uhm... wha? Might be the lack of sleep, but I don't see it.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:29 am

Mora: What Ajah are you?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:43 am

I want Mora to claim specifically HIS Ajah color first. Anyone who wants to can go after him, but Mora needs to claim his first.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 am

There is a very good reason I want Mora to claim first.
And I suspect there's a very bad reason you just happen to want someone else with his ability to claim their colour first.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:49 am

MoS is deliberately trying to get the other player with similar abilities to claim their Ajah colour before Moratorium does. I can't help but suspect that they have scummy motives for doing this.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:05 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:MoS is deliberately trying to get the other player with similar abilities to claim their Ajah colour before Moratorium does. I can't help but suspect that they have scummy motives for doing this.
"They"? So you are claiming that Moratorium and I are scum together? Do you realize how ludicrous that sounds?

I want everyone else to claim their Ajah color first because I want to see if the other person who has Moratorium's color will claim a different ability from him. I have a chance to possibly catch someone in a lie and find scum. That's reason enough to play things my way. What excuse do
you
have?
I want Moratorium to claim his colour first to prevent the town swinging the wrong way in a 1v1, either by Mora just saying "oh yeah, what he said" to the other color claim, or by lying to deliberately try and discredit the other member of the same colour. Why so defensive all of a sudden? You've basically painted your scummy action (Asking for the other tracker to claim colour so that Mora can go by their claim as to what to colour to claim himself) as being an attempt to do what I want to do by the far more logical route of getting Mora to claim colour, and then, IF the need arises, the other colour can counter it and we've got scum. My way, the other tracker doesn't have to give any info they don't need to. Your way makes it easier for a hypothetical Mora-scum to copy their claim, by giving him the very info Mora-scum would need to fake-claim.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:55 am

Fucking hell.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (isolation #135) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 am

And now you've gone and fucked it up. Thanks, Benmage.
That was done so inelegantly, it's almost impossible to believe that wasn't intentional.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Why should the other Blue have claimed first, MoS? You've yet to get a real reason, you're just rubbishing any ideas that anyone should do other than you say so.
Mora claiming his colour first allowed for a counter-claim (if Benmage hadn't stepped in and answered for him for no apparent reason other than to fuck my idea up) if hypothetical Mora-scum had ballsed it up. If the other Blue had claimed first, it actually makes life easier for the scum, because they can then make a concurrent claim, or frame that other Blue.

Arguing for the other Blue to claim is a pile of crap.
Now, who hasn't claimed their target yet?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (isolation #137) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 am

Benmage, Mora and MoS are beginning to look increasingly like a triumvirate of scum leading each other on here. First Benmage helps Mora claim Ajah colour, then MoS defends Benmage, giving Mora time to kinda drop off the radar, now Benmage is backing up MoS' un-necessary request for basically a full-claim from armlx.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3402 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 am

...Did MoS just play the "I *know* I'm town" defence? Really, MoS? You've got nothing better than that to explain your pushing for a fullclaim from armlx while rather vocally refusing to do so yourself, despite the fact there was no real pressure on you to do so, unlike you on armlx?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 am

I would like Moratorium, JVW, KoC, Sajin, and charter to claim next. If they don't claim by their next post in this thread, I will be voting them. I am more than willing to wait forever for them to stop lurking and show up again (note: I am not claiming that KoC is lurking, but he has been rather complicit in sidetracking the town lately).
Okay, what the fuck, MoS? You're a far better player than this (as town, at least) than to vote someone for "sidetracking the town", which you know full well is a pile of bullshit - how the fuck is trying to find scum, and then getting rightly pissed off with Benmage fucking it up, however retarded an idea he may have thought it, and you then defend Benmage's actions, before distancing again as soon as he makes a BS vote on Armlx, how the fuck is that "side-tracking the town"? Is it because it's not following the MoS approved timeline for today? And why the fuck should I claim anything just because you say so? And has no-one noticed that MoS seems to have a shitload of abilities while the rest of us generally have one, plus the AS-wide powers of detect, still and gentle? He's claimed some kind of psuedo-cop bullcrap in the past which got Flay(and that early in the game, in a Large, bussing is entirely possible), now he's got a ghost-vote too? With all due respect, MoS, you can take your town-leading, scummy as hell bullcrap, and stick it so far up your ass you choke on it.
Vote: MoS
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3448 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:28 am

Fine. You first.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (isolation #141) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:14 am

Benmage wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote: if you didn't like the trap, you could have just supported MOS's plan instead.
I didn't see the trap at first :P
Uh-huh. Really?
Benmage wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:And now you've gone and fucked it up. Thanks, Benmage.
That was done so inelegantly, it's almost impossible to believe that wasn't intentional.
geeze... worst trap ever
Benmage wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote::Headdesk:

Good job, benmage. Now we get no information from Mort's claim, and we get no infromation if another blue claims. The whole idea was to test Mort's claim by asking him what color he was, or else to test the hypothetical other blue's claim by getting that guy to claim first; either way we might have gotten something. So why would you speculate on what color he was first rather then see that?
*Stare* it was the worst trap ever...geeze
Benmage wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote::Headdesk:

Good job, benmage. Now we get no information from Mort's claim, and we get no infromation if another blue claims. The whole idea was to test Mort's claim by asking him what color he was, or else to test the hypothetical other blue's claim by getting that guy to claim first; either way we might have gotten something. So why would you speculate on what color he was first rather then see that?
*Stare* it was the worst trap ever...geeze
No, we should have had the other Blue claim before revealing Moratorium's color. It was idiocy to do otherwise. But then, that's par for the course for you, isn't it?
Pfft everyone else but you was pushing for Mort to claim first….setting up this magnificent trap…lol…I saved us all some time.
None of these read like someone who "didn't see the trap."
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:33 am

I was in the Barn.
Detects:
1 from Windmill.
1 to Windmill.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (isolation #143) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:33 am

No, this is where you let people make their own decisions instead of doing it for them.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3491 (isolation #144) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:49 am

Mod: Prod JVW?

Aren't you being a little ridiculous? He's posted ON THIS PAGE.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:14 am

Yes, but. but. WAAGH. I don't like you anymore, mod. You're mean.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:43 pm

I think I speak for us all when I say... what the fuck?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:43 am

julienvonwolfe wrote:
@ KoC: The healing ability that we yellows have will only protect our target against the first attack, do you agree?
Indeed.

Also: a 1v1 to out either Yos or TSS as scum is fine by me. Scum almost certainly don't have the numbers to maintain 1 for 1 town/scum deaths by lynching, so unless the scum were to break out some kind of massive multi-kill power, this would make no sense for TSS to lie about at this point in the game.
unvote; Vote Yosarian
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3542 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:47 am

...using an ability to kill someone, or in a way that leads to their death, only breaks the Oath if they're pro-town, MoS, and the Aes Sedai role PM states that quite clearly. Which you should know, if you're Aes Sedai. And in any case, Kinetic clearly stating that voting is no longer an ability. This should logically include hammering.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3567 (isolation #149) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Erm... not Yellow-specific, I assume, but I know there may be other Aes Sedai here as well as Goat, but I haven't been told who they are or what they do?
If you want something Yellow-specific, well, I attempt to heal one player during twilight.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (isolation #150) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:22 am

Well fuck, nice one Benmage.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:25 pm

ABR, you are SO dead for this. You've done far worse than Benmage, and not been modkilled.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (isolation #152) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Indeed. It appears that we were successful in cutting him off. Note it says "could" rather than "can" channel. As in, past tense.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3596 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 am

Indeed. If we lynch ABR-almostcertainlyscum today, or indeed any scum, it might be worth organising a round of gentling/stilling on those we suspect most.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3627 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Hm. Poisoning and manual strangulation, indicated non-Aes Sedai kill methods. Interesting.

Detects from everyone before we go anywhere, I think.
From the Barn, I detected:
1 from Blacksmith
1 from River
1 to Windmill

I suspect I already know who the Windmill detect is, so that just leaves the two powers who acted on the Barn from the River and Blacksmith. Let's get this done.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:43 am

Poisoning is possibly Black Ajah, but I can't think why you would poison someone when you can use the One Power. The fact that the mod specifically stated there were "red marks" around Benmage's neck, however, suggests that that was definitely a kill made without the One Power. Kairyuu, claim your target, please.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 am

Mhm.
Yosarian - full claim. Now. If you don't, I can think of no reason why other than you're scum with nowhere to go.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 am

Yosarian2 wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Mhm.
Yosarian - full claim. Now. If you don't, I can think of no reason why other than you're scum with nowhere to go.
Eh? I full claimed quite a long time ago.
Should have made that clearer - claim your location, your target, and all detections. Apologies.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:36 am

Convenient.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (isolation #159) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:34 am

Well, if Goat called it, I'll take it. If it's a lie, it's another 1v1, and if it's a 1v1, always go with the tracker claim, so...
Vote: Yosarian
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (isolation #160) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:04 am

Yosarian + charter for Black Ajeh, anyone?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (isolation #161) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:05 am

I suggest we hold up until everyone gets their various target, location and detection claims in, in that order. Then we lynch the scum.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 am

Yosarian is coming up with more and more convoluted and egregious explanations, when really, the simplest one will suffice: he's scum.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3684 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:19 pm

I claimed my target in the first post of this day, IIRC, but it was Goat.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Yes, It was a heal, ML. I figured keeping Goat alive might be handy. A decision that will hopefully be vindicated when we lynch Yosarian.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (isolation #165) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:38 am

tss... you got something to share with us?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (isolation #166) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:07 am

...Well, that was quick.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3747 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Targets first. I picked Goat. I was not roleblocked.
I want Mora and tss first, then the rest.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3764 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Vote: Moratorium

Almost definitively scum, now, Mora. How can you justify voting for someone based on them NOT GOING ANYWHERE?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (isolation #169) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:57 am

...Okay, I dunno what has happened here. I sent the PM, I can actually find the PM in my history and the subsequent "your message has been sent" page, but it's not in my outbox or sentbox. Which is... odd. I can only assume the forum glitched and chewed my PM up.
unvote
Sorry about this. It's bloody weird, I've got a record of the PM being sent but the forum hasn't acknowledged it.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3769 (isolation #170) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:12 am

If you want to lynch me because of a forum bug, go ahead. You'll regret it, but hey, I'll probably be better off not playing with people so stupid as to lynch a doctor because the PM system glitched.

And Mora, if you think I lied, then it's irrelevant, because Kinetic will pick it up and I'll lose my One Power ability.(Although this would be unjust, IMO, because I believed the PM had been sent.) In fact, I think that may be the only reason you bolded it - to try and get me cut off.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:56 am

Well, since I've been protecting him every night up until last night, and I didn't do anything last night when there was a kill, plus the fact we're an AS pair, I think he might just have cause to, y'know?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3780 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 am

Evidently. Mora, go fuck a cod. If I screenshot that, I will get modkilled, or at the very least cut off from teh One Power. You want to get rid of a doctor or something?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 am

Moratorium wrote:Don't you
want
to somehow prove your innocence, KoC?

Run it by the mod.
Already tried, already denied.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3793 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:33 am

I want to see... Mora's location and detections, and probably Goat's and charter's before I claim mine.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3805 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 am

Sort-of Cop > Tracker, and that looks pretty straight up as a 1V1 to me.
Vote: Moratorium
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (isolation #176) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 am

Barn

1 From Windmill
1 From River