Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:40 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

camn wrote:Hello, everyone.

Vote: LlamaFluff

Because my roommate was listening to the band "Phish" the other day, and I didn't like it.
Plus I feel he would be no great loss. Anyone in an alpaca/llama battle is no great loss.
what are you a guanaco?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:49 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

millar13 wrote:Goofball damn you!
so no proof?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:52 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

millar13 wrote:Llama Fluff damn you!
Just checking, why bring it up if you have no real reason to?

unvote
vote millar

The alpaca clensing can wait a day.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

If he is going to continue to be a dick and not scumhunt, then we lynch. If he is going to start trying to play the game, we go from there.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Still like the millar lynch by quite a bit, sajin is the best alternative, but noticeably worse.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Wow... something like 8 pages in a day. Very quick skim leaves me liking my millar vote still, but I will get more caught up in depth after I finish off mechanics work.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:42 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ok, school was pretty brutal over the last few days, but seriously… did you guys have to put up 7 pages a day? I feel more like im replacing in then anything else now.

The fakehammer situation was just weird. First I don’t really understand, apart from a “not Nasubi” claim what made him a better lynch then millar. There was the interpretation of camns quote, but I read that as a three mafia presumption myself. What I don’t get is why millar faked hammering in order to FoS zwet.

The fakehammer changed nothing about the fact that sajn was at L-1, and that zwet had put him there. He goes on to claim to of caught zwet somehow by doing that. If the reverse order of votes had occurred I may be in agreement, but not in this situation.

Later he seems to contradict the fact that zwet is scum and sajin is town by moving his vote to sajin for what appears to be nothing more than self-preservation.

Over the next few pages the sudden disappearance of everything millar-scum related does not sit well. I also still have a hard time with the sajin wagon past the “not nasubi”. This whole continuing camn-sajin thing is very annoying, since I am pretty sure camn is town, and neutral to leaning town on sanjin.

Now comes millar trying to give an explaination for his bluff-hammer. He says it makes zwet scum given that he was not upset with him. If you go back though after one joke post about it being a fast day, zwet is asking about the quick hammer. This to me does not really fit “overjoyed”.

Zwet is now being his confusing self with thinking he found a secret role claim that can mean whatever you interpret it to be. That line is so confusing I just don’t see how you can come up with it without leaving the computer in the middle of a sentence to get drunk then coming back later to finish it up.

Millar now starts saying the hammer was to get a reaction from zwet which was a push on millar which makes millar think that zwet is town, but also the player that zwet quick wagoned and millar fake hammered which if this goes on much longer will cause the universe to rip in two given how much bad logic is right here.

I think im about caught up. Millar needs to die about five pages ago at the latest.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote farside

farside22 wrote:I get vanilla read from millar he reminds me of players who get a townie role and hate it. I don't see jester and seriously I have been in every game of shaft'ed thus far and there has never been a jester so don't bring it up.
I do think that if millar can't scum search and starts acting anti-town it's helpful if there is a vig or as DGB put it a nice SK to take over the issue. I do have this thing thanks to certain players to lynch them if I feel their play is anti-town no matter their alignment. I blame Empking for making me so jaded.
Hits both sides of the millar debate. Brings up that his meta is more likely to be that of town, also puts some nice irrelevant talk about jesters. This starts circling back in the end though when she starts saying at some people are good policy vig/lynches. There is no definitive stance as to what the better path to take here is, this is backed up as farside is one of the players who never gave anything to the “best way to deal with millar” lynch.
farside22 wrote:Sajin stated that Camn claimed to know there were 3 scum when she never stated that in the first place.
This is a fairly weak point against him on a point that is open for deliberation. When I saw the post at first I just though camn was assuming three scum, which in a setup where one kill ends the game, makes balance sense to me.

farside22 wrote:
vote camn
, thats odd you claim scum have 2 non nasubi players names too How do you know this? Also, I doubt that we are playing with masons with the kind of information we got. I want to know the "how"(post 142) otherwise that makes you look guility, real masons would not have claimed so early.
So it's the lynch all liar's concept on issue one and role fishing on issue 2.
This just looks more like tunneling by him than anything else to me on something he thought he caught, or just being a little dense with assumptions that scum would know other scum, therefore people who are not nasubi. Also I was a little wary of the claims coming there of being confirmed to eachother (actually being confirmed Nasubi-Saver compared to confirmed Natto Distributor might be important). Everyone is in a different starting spot I suppose though.

From here out though, farside continually refrences what is already stated in above quotes for reasoning to lynch. There is some willingness displayed for a millar lynch, even though the sajin one is deemed better for no given reasoning.

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
camn wrote:totally. Scum all know 2 people who aren't Nasubi, too.
How do you interpret this comment, farside?
It could mean that camn knows there are 3 scum. It could mean that Camn is scum and they know 2 people that are not scum. It could be informed townie that was told how many scum are in the game. (Which is a role I have heard of before).
I would never say out and out X person is scum because of that statement. I would ask questions about the statement and how Camn came to that conclusion. There is jumping on a scum tell early that I have found many a game to have merit
This is one of the main reasons I don’t like the big reasons against sajin. The first thing farside comes up with for the interpretation of the quote is what sajin came up with as well (and also seriously, if you read that quote and think “town told of scum numbers”, something is off). The only difference between the thought process of sajin and others is that sajin thought it was much more severe.
farside22 wrote:No it's just a comment she made and I don't see it as a scum slip. If she was newbie I would jump on it in a heartbeat but no I think sajin's comment made it seem she said something that she did not say at all. If he quoted what was really said I wouldn't be looking at him like a bold face liar. He made a bold statement and it wasn't a factual statement.
I hate conditional tells, as much as I know I apply them myself I hate them because its just a crock of WIFOM. Let look at it this way; You a new player, and has no idea how established or strong or anything camn is. You see the quote. What do you do? Unless you are going to honestly tell me that being a newbie on a site, join date of other members are going to effect what tells you think are useable on them, this whole argument area just starts falling apart.

----

I would love to hear more from zwet and seraph about now.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:41 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

natto liking like the claus wagon
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

We shouldnt lynch claus, im about 99% sure he is not a threat to town win condition.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Seraphim wrote:Because I'm looking at my role PM and am pretty sure that Claus is lying.
I dont think he is lying, but if distributors can be scum that might be bad.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Claus wrote:Llama: Maybe. Maybe they just have the role pm's. Who do you think has been acting as scum during the day?
Im sure enough that you are telling the truth about your role. We already had a ND flip town aligned, im thinking its this games VT, no idea how scum would ever know this with all the dead being different roles. Even if a rolename is "Mafia Natto Distrubutor" I think you are town.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #13) » Wed May 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Well at least I was right about farside there. The whole ND being vanilla was that I had claus' role and was really debating just claiming there to stop the lynch. I just wasnt sure if all ND was the same alignment. Also surprised no one tried to lynch DGB or farside over the fact that food distributor doesnt make sense as an auto-town claim, especially even if its proveable.

Wouldnt of picked up Tenchi though probably since he was my N0 target... thats my luck, picking the GF before the game even starts.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”